Speaker 1: The weird little piece of feet. Because I'm a love for a fa.
Speaker 2: My health is.
Speaker 1: Feel an eye your fears. Crying, little man tears, crying, goes on the blow, crying, goes on a bit of beach. A bitch with a sassa fid such a little backpack for the north flows, for the little olympus spree. Put on a little bit of lemon spree, a lemon spread on a lemon spray atty bed, feeling nor elfes.
Speaker 3: Feeling only your fees.
Speaker 1: Willow versus evil witch. That's a little song of bitch, willow versus huge.
Speaker 4: Says a little bitch, says a little back says a little proto.
Speaker 1: Back in the larger wood, back away in the wishle like a little limpus beard leanders puck a little limbus beard. Girls, good it mustard love with a hobby. Didn't you try to stop? Well, look at something.
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 5: Oh, the song is actually pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: Forgot about this one thirty thousand chad thirty thousand chad nerds, thirty thousand can you hear meny nerds?
Speaker 5: He ain't thirty thousand chad nerds anymore.
Speaker 6: We're almost two hundred dollars of chatards, and then it's gonna be five hundred thousand, and it's gonna be a million.
Speaker 7: Chats amid the ruins from the solo Baby. Alright, this is a last song, and.
Speaker 6: I we're tarting, y'all ready for the double seven depatm thirty thousand chad Nerds, thirty thousand chad Nerds, three hundred thousand chad Nerds. That's next up. Look how far we come from thirty thousand chad Nerds to three hundred thousand chad Nerds. I'm gonna say in a year or two worst case scenario. But I'm not Derek myth visions, so I don't have the ability to prophesize exactly how many followers I'll have. Oh wait a minute, his prophesizing failed, false prophet exposed. All right, it's open for him.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: I think I packed too many things in. I don't know if we're gonna be able to get to everything, but we'll take some calls. I'm gonna try to go through the next section of old Boys, the geopolitical text that I'm reading right now. As you guys know, we're reading through the history of the OSS and the CAA from the Council Form Relations itself, the official historian of that group or one of the Official Council Form Relation Member historians Burton. So that will be the next section that we work through. Let's take a couple of calls right away, since we've got people waiting. What's up, man, anything, anything you want to talk about. It's open for him, y'all. I just get to sit back and look pretty.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: I can hear you.
Speaker 9: It was I had a question about like related to like philosophy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I was expecting to get in because.
Speaker 4: It's sorry, because I don't know how these spaces.
Speaker 6: Work, so like I wasn't expecting you to get in either, consider yourself.
Speaker 4: So basically I've heard you.
Speaker 9: Use You're talking about tag argument and you're like, oh, ultimately the laws of people, like ultimately, like argumentation becomes circular. And then I'm not trying to like point out like a confronation or anything like that or like that you're making a fallacy, but I just want to know the difference. So you'll use that.
Speaker 4: But then you'll like call out the Muslims and.
Speaker 9: They hate is like you'll bring up your whiteboard so how like they're making a fallacy.
Speaker 6: With Yeah, it's two different two different levels or tiers of philosophy. At the paradigm level, we're arguing that you can't escape being recursive or self referencing. So in other words, at a certain level, everybody's worldview will be ultimately self referencing. So in other words, at some point you'll bottom out to where you can't appeal to any other higher authority. There's nothing else you could appeal to. So for example, if you think about language, right, if I say, well, can you define language or explain how language works without using words? No, you can't. It's impossible. So there's something The way paradigms or even set theory itself works is that at a certain point they become self referencing. That's not the same thing as the fallacy of circular reasoning. So two different domains, two different paradigms. So, for example, if a Muslim says that the Old Testament is false and corrupted, and we know this from the Quran, and you can check the Quran against the Old Testament, that's a contradictory, you know, circular type of argument. That's not the same thing as saying at a certain level, all arguments become self referencing. Another example, logic, can you prove logic without assuming logic? No, because making an argument for logic assumes the thing in question. So that's why it's two different levels of argumentation. The circularity fallacy is usually at a more mundane level, or when it comes to it's like first order versus second order reasoning.
Speaker 9: Gotcha, Okay, that makes more sense. Like I kind of viewed it that way, but you kind of put.
Speaker 4: The words to it to make it make sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So appreciate a great question. Yeah, that's a question that comes up quite a bit. So a good one. But Buddha, Buddha, the Buddha's calling in y'all time to practice some detachment. Uh, why would y'all practice some detachments with the super chats with your wallet and support the streams through superchats. Superchats are done through your stream labs, or you can do it natively through YouTube as well. What's up? Hello, am I? You are you are here?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 11: Okay, So I want to challenge you on an idea, right, So I love Jesus, I do love the teachings of Buddho too. I know that may seem contradictory to you, but I want to.
Speaker 3: Know where from the Gospels that Jesus is calling himself ontologically God.
Speaker 6: I don't see that. You want to know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like I don't understand, like, for instance, he I.
Speaker 6: Want to know what love is. I want you to show me what love is.
Speaker 5: I want to know what love is.
Speaker 2: What show.
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: So have you read Have you read John One?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have. But I don't think that that's saying that Jesus is solo God.
Speaker 6: Well he's not. He's not solo God because the word God is a generic term and can be used for different things. So for example, God the Father is also called God. The Holy Spirit is called God, and so likewise, Jesus is calling himself in John one, the son of the Father, who is identical to him in nature but different from him in terms of a person or hypostasis.
Speaker 11: But John one is not written by Jesus, and that's not what he said, like when he's quoted like for instance, in the Gospel.
Speaker 6: You understand that nothing is written by Jesus. No, but let me explaence you right, but hold on, but slow down because you understand that jesusn't actually write anything that we know of. You understand that I.
Speaker 4: Think quotes from him in the Gospel contradicted there.
Speaker 6: Who wrote the quotes? So first of all, who wrote the quotes?
Speaker 4: Okay, but it doesn't matter who I'm saying Jesus.
Speaker 6: If it doesn't matter, then it does doesn't matter that he didn't write anything. So that just destroyed your own argument.
Speaker 4: No, you're not even letting me say what Jesus is.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to let you move on until you stop making fallacious arguments. So does it matter who wrote it or not?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, So if Jesus didn't write down the parts that you're saying that Jesus said, then that undercuts your argument.
Speaker 11: No, it doesn't, because I believe that people who wrote it down were writing what he really said.
Speaker 6: Okay, then you have to believe John One because that's the same author of the other parts that Jesus.
Speaker 3: Said that contradiction you what. Okay?
Speaker 9: So he says God the Father knows everything, and I don't know everything he.
Speaker 6: Says he doesn't. So hold on one text at a time, one text at a time. And John One, you just said that you do believe John's testimony. He says that the Son is Stop interrupting me. He says, the Son is the Word of the Father and is God. Yeah, Christ, this is too stupid to even wait. We're not We're done. So this is not ara. It's not a rational person. Again, if you come in with like multiple fallacies within the first five twenty seconds, we're done. It's not a rational person. Can't get any more with that person. Tzar, what's up? So again, Christ is a specific term from Hebrew theology. Christ means the anointed one, the Mahiach, the Messiah. There are not many Messiahs, not many Christs. The Buddha is not a Christ because it doesn't even make sense because it's not a Buddhist term. What's up, man? What are you banging? Ship? What's going on? Its busy?
Speaker 4: As something?
Speaker 6: A good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, just want there is something that I wanted to ask about.
Speaker 4: In terms of geopositive.
Speaker 6: It has to do with Orthodox Ya. He wasn't to talk about that, Okay, get to it.
Speaker 13: So I do understand that the patriarch in Constantinople granted Ortoseephony to the schismatic Church in Ukraine and whatnot but I notice an issue because I'm from South Africa, and not an issue that the Mission of South Africa is headed by the patriarch in Alexandria.
Speaker 4: That's his jurisdiction.
Speaker 13: We're seeing Russian jurisdiction coming into Africa without what would be the word approval from the Alexandrian patriarch, so much so that they're even paying off Greek bishop of Greek priests and deacons to work as Russian priest and deacons rather than the Greeks.
Speaker 4: Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 6: But I mean there's always been these jurisdictional squabbles and problems, but the real person who's that fault here is the patriarch Constantinople. And if you go to the Union of Orthodox Journalist's website, they just posted a bunch of things on that today exposing Bartholomew Todd. What's up, toad? Excuse me, toad, the wet sprocket, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 15: I just wanted to kind of respond to that Buddha guy, if that's okay.
Speaker 4: And explain why we don't struggle with the whole is.
Speaker 16: Jesus God thing or.
Speaker 6: If that's okay, with you, Okay, just make it quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 15: So you know, when you look at worship, it requires sacrifice.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean killing an animal.
Speaker 15: And you look at worship, it's offering hospitality to a deity.
Speaker 6: The Eucharist kind of flips that on its head.
Speaker 15: Christ offers us the Eucharist with the authority of God. It's his alter, it's his table, it's his body.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to say I am God.
Speaker 15: Because he offers himself as God to us. That's more of a definitive statement than anything else that he could have verbalized.
Speaker 6: Well, he verbalized it multiple times, saying I am. I mean every time he shays I am. In the Book of John, he's affirming his deity. John, what's up? Man? Before Abraham was I am? And he makes himself equal to the Father in John eight and they want to stone him. What's up? John?
Speaker 17: I just wanted to point out one thing you You actually just created a new argument. And you said he was making a phelic argument. Uh.
Speaker 6: Yes, all bad arguments are phelic arguments because they suck. All right, we're getting too we're getting to rated RI, we're getting rated R. Gotta stop. Who's next? John? Feel free? To stay on, Isaac, Isaac Hayes, what's up? We got all these weird, weird bands calling in. We had Toad the Wetsprocket. Isaac Hayes, what's up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can hear?
Speaker 6: I want to know what love is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 18: So I kind of have like a hermetic transcendental argument, and I figure if anyone could dismantle it, it'd probably be youlling.
Speaker 6: Are you trolling? Are you trolling? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I'm like, dead serious, dead serious. Okay, what's your hermetic transcendent argument?
Speaker 4: So in the first book of the Hermetic.
Speaker 19: Like Philosophy, the discourse between the and Andres and there is yeah, okay, there is this or I guess it describes a trinity within there. And since this is written in antiquity, it is at the very least contemporary with Christian writings.
Speaker 6: So they yeah, but you know, under the trinity comes from the Torah, not from the Christian writings.
Speaker 4: I mean sure, I guess, Okay.
Speaker 6: So it doesn't matter temporarily. Then this would be after the Trinity doctrine, because that's a Juda doctrine.
Speaker 4: I guess that influence wouldn't really make a difference.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I do know that there is the Trinity in the Old Testament as well, But anyway.
Speaker 6: My point with that is that.
Speaker 19: The trinity indrace is it allows for multiplicity, so it doesn't evolve into total monism or.
Speaker 6: You know, standard Yeah, but the way that we make the transcenal argument is not that there's a minimal amount of necessary attributes. It's all of the attributes that are necessary for a specific deity. So you can't ground it in neoplatonism, which is what I think you're you're going for here with Well, well, here's a couple attributes that are shared between two different triads. It's a vastly different triad. So all the critiques of neoplatonism would apply to what you're talking about.
Speaker 19: I I would just I don't think all of them do, because my stance is not purely neoplatonic.
Speaker 6: Okay, is the world created or is it an eternal emanation? Okay? Is the world created or is it an eternal emanation?
Speaker 4: I know the world is created?
Speaker 6: What's it?
Speaker 10: X neilo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're saying the corpus hermaticum teaches hermatica, teaches ex creation X neilo. I've never heard that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that one could interpret it that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh has anyone ever interpreted that way? Or this your novel interpretation?
Speaker 19: I mean, yeah, no, it is a novel interpretation. But I don't see about that would matter like Pilo.
Speaker 6: Well, because in order to derive the Christian theological teachings, it's not divorced from history. So the fact that you're two thousand years later having a novel interpretation of the Harmatica to try to find what are specifically uh Judaic and Christian teachings about creation x nilo would be a defeat for what you're coming up with. I mean, you're just copying and pasting.
Speaker 4: I mean again, I don't think so. I could argue that you're you, well not you personally, but.
Speaker 19: You know Christianity, or I guess Judaism had copied Plato and then expanded upon that.
Speaker 6: How did Judaism copy Plato when when Moses is far earlier than Plato. Where's your where's the proof that Judaism copied.
Speaker 4: Plays existed in the first place?
Speaker 6: All right, here we go, sure you this is too stupid? Yeah, good job too. All right, who's next? Tendall?
Speaker 17: Let's you know on that on that note, is that in the Pelicon, in the Pelanicon.
Speaker 6: Book, he's hush, he's talking.
Speaker 17: Go ahead, John, I was saying in the Pelicon book on the Catholic tradition, Uh huh, he actually says that there there's people who speculate that the Greeks might have borrowed from the Old Testament.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, the Early Church, the early Church fathers argue this. Aaron As argues that, Justin Marter argues it. So, yeah, it's just a very arbitrary to just assume that everything that the Greeks had, you know, the Christians ripped off. Well, there's actually a symbiotic relationship with like Christian philosophy in a Patristic era era and uh, you know, Greek philosophy. But you could argue that, yeah, Filo was hellenized. But to then hands your argument on maybe Moses never existed, Well, okay, maybe you know, it's far less likely that Hermes Trismagistus existed other than Moses. So that's a bad line of argument, Tendall, what's up.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I was wondering if you could do Karence mckinna talking about how Plato could have came before Moses.
Speaker 21: Yes, well, we are relying on a lot of Judaic interpretations, and if you're familiar with Jewish rabbinical thought, it's misogynistic, especially in the writings of Solomon, and Solomon had many wives, which produced his misogyny, and that's what led them to come to the conclusion that they were suppressing women and suppressing polyamorous relationships.
Speaker 6: Ecumenical, boy, what's up? That is probably that that literally sounds like some kind of bullshit turns McKenna would actually argue, what's up, man, A fool?
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, as a Mexican, like, what do you think of all this ice stuff?
Speaker 3: Full? Like, I don't know how to feel full?
Speaker 6: You talk about vanilla eyes. By the way, I was the first person to make that joke, and then everybody ripped off my mem Now I think, look, I look. I've been a longtime member of the vip Posse. I joined the vip Posse when I was in sixth grade. I went as no Ice for Halloween in sixth grade. I've always been a fan of Robert van Winkle. He was the o g Wigger. So when it comes to Ice, I'm on board, dude, Ice Ice baby Darius, what's up?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 6: Better be a brother. It's better be a fellow bipop person. If I see a profile named Darius and it comes up and it ain't a Persian or a brother, I'm out.
Speaker 3: He j Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: You don't sound black, can you hear me, Jake?
Speaker 22: Yes?
Speaker 4: So basically I had some question in regarding to Orthodoxy.
Speaker 14: Okay, one question, Yeah, but I need to kind of give you a brief history where we.
Speaker 6: Don't have time for a brief history. Ask your question. Come on, I'm gonna hurry you today.
Speaker 14: I'm getting serious about Orthodoxy, so I need some advice or what steps to get because I was an Orthodox, but I when I moved to Germany, I basically became Protestant for Evangelical and I left the church like two years ago, and now I'm getting interested in.
Speaker 6: Orthodox I can Okay, what's your question?
Speaker 14: Like how I heard the arguments from your YouTube channel also from caire the guy is called Yeah, you know, I'm also a teading your MENIU Orthodox Church because I'm from Moldova.
Speaker 4: Okay, and yeah, I just want to ask, like are there some books or some things I need to get into?
Speaker 23: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, well our Protestant background. I would say, get a hold of doctor Clark Carlton's book. There's a three volume trilogy, The Way, the Truth, and the Life. I want to say that the I forget the name of the which whatever volume I read this like fifteen years ago. One of the volumes is directed towards Protestant evangelical mindsets. So I'd say get a hold of Clark Carlton's book. I would say, get a hold of Vladimir Lawski's book Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church, and pretty much anything for the most part that Lawsky writes is good. So I would start there, and then you know, check out Athanacious on the Incarnation and the five theological Orations of the Cappadocians. What's up, man, I want to know who would love pease? I want you to show me. I'm mute, dude, cruising for a braison, I'm mute. Crusader of truth, I'm mute.
Speaker 1: I want to know I love is a water show.
Speaker 6: Nobody knows these Boomer songs, Crusader, do you want to talk or not? Man? All right? Moving on, Dmitri, Dmitri, I'm mute, Guys, when you come up, just unmute yourselves. Man, we've been doing this.
Speaker 3: You heard Oh man, can I just ask you? Oh my gosh, No, it's aorry about that.
Speaker 8: But amen, you're the first one who I heard about, one of the first about the.
Speaker 3: Younger of Christians.
Speaker 4: With Kyle, I was wondering, have you heard about a ten that was.
Speaker 6: The first one who really showed me about Young Earth?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've known about him for a long time. What about it?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm just curious on your opinion, and what about Andrew Wilson on the I'm not liking a Younger of creationist or ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I haven't talked to Andrew about his position on Young Earth, but I actually agree that most of the Young Earth creationists are a bunch of goober tards so ken Ham Ken Hooven. I mean, they're terrible representatives. They're absolute goofballs. So I wish that we had better, better presenters of those kinds of positions. Connor, what's up?
Speaker 4: I really had one question, and it would be what is your fun? What is your opinion about idealism?
Speaker 3: And can I cohere with.
Speaker 21: The world?
Speaker 6: Is not an ideal construct construct? We're not Platonists. We're not Hegelians. There is an external world. There is matter. For example, in many places in the Patristic writings and in the Ecumenical councils. We know that Jesus took on matter. I'm aware that you could say, oh, well, maybe the matter is also an idea.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: So there's never been in the history of the Orthodox Church anybody teaching idealism, and in fact it's really just platonism ultimately, and Platonism is condemned multiple places in the Church of Fathers and in the councils, particularly the Sonoticon condemns it many times over. You will try again, let's see.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: No, if you already came up, don't I'm going not going to you. JT. What's up?
Speaker 3: Who I want to know? Who I love? Is a want to show me?
Speaker 6: Not really, I'm not sexting with you guys in the chat did not want any of you to show me what love is. What's up?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 6: JT A.
Speaker 24: Junie for Wilson of Bulls that debates are more for like convincing the audience.
Speaker 4: Rather than the person you're debating than I might just dumb to know why, because it seems like if you can convince your opponent. That would be the most convincing.
Speaker 6: Things because most of the time people that go into debates, ninety nine percent of the time are not there to be corrected or to learn the truth. So it's just a practical observation. It's not saying that we never want to convert the opponent. Of course, we want to convert the opponent. In fact, the opponent is part of the audience. When you're speaking in the debate, the opponent is also a part of the audience. So yeah, we would want to convert them. But ninety nine percent of the time you're not going to convert your opponent. The debate is for the audience. Solid snake, what's up? Oh no, no, no, what love isn't.
Speaker 17: O?
Speaker 12: Jay?
Speaker 3: I love your videos.
Speaker 4: Thank you for everything.
Speaker 6: Okay, here comes now. When when it begins with a compliment, usually means I'm in for hillacious nonsense, So give me all of why. I'm a massive you know, piece of craft.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 6: I like you, Okay, That's all I care about is people like me. I just want to be liked.
Speaker 3: No, I'm orthodox. I like your videos.
Speaker 6: I just want to know what love is. Go ahead, I love you.
Speaker 17: Is that it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 24: Kick me off?
Speaker 3: Kick me off?
Speaker 24: Please.
Speaker 6: I don't get what people think. It's like, where's the joke and don't get it. I want to know what David is. What's up, David? I'm here?
Speaker 25: Hello?
Speaker 6: Are you calling me from a shower?
Speaker 5: I'm about to show me what love is right now.
Speaker 6: I'm in a factory, a shower factory. What's up?
Speaker 3: Thanks for everything?
Speaker 22: I'm going going a liturgy for about a month now.
Speaker 6: But I have a dudes in the You calling me from the dance You calling me from the noise factory? Is that where they make noise?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well we make plans for two?
Speaker 8: Am I bowing?
Speaker 26: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay? David Bowie Okay, he's working in the David Bowie Factory. He's making cool of up god music. What's up? Actual question? And then he drops off bro the uh Dick Dick Cheney's ah, he's faffing up the signal. Dog. He's over there working in the Boeing factory, and Dick Cheney's up there in the control room shutting down the signal. Josie, what's up? I want to work in the David Bowie factory. I don't know it sounds that might be a little a little weird. What would you get paid if you worked in the David Bowie Factor, where you get paid in glitter or some weird shit? What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 27: That was up?
Speaker 3: Jay? I just had a quick question, real quick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, why don't you ask me? I'm orthodox about that.
Speaker 4: I just made that clear.
Speaker 2: I was introduced to well, I ran into a Instagram post essentially just take a talking nonsense about how Judaism and therefore Christianity just.
Speaker 3: Evolves from this kN Knight religion. Yah wism.
Speaker 4: I was wondering what your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard the argument before?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's been going around, That's been going around for thirty years. First of all, the way that the Canaanite storm God is presented bears no similarities at all to the way that the God of the Scriptures is presented. And I do not like William Lane Craig, but he does have one good book on this very topic, and it's called Creation ex Nilo. And in that book he goes through the Torah and basically presents all the ways in which the essential attributes and characteristics of the God of the Bible are contrasted to the sort of zeitgeist lowest commonnominator approach that you hear from that kind of a level of argumentation. So it's called creation. Next elo by Wimland Craig, what's up, Brave Heart? We got William Wallace in the chat what's up Dog? There are similarities between Bail and Allah. Well, Look, similarities is not the same thing as identity. You can find similarity between any object. And again this goes back to the word concept fallacy. It goes back to the way that idiotic conspiracy people misinterpret things the way evangelicals interpret you know, Alexander Hislop. Look, the Pope has a fish hat, that's the Babylonian hat because it's a similar shape. Similar shapes does not mean the same reference. Similar symbol doesn't mean the same reference. Again, the lion of the tribe of Judah and Satan walking around like a lion seeking human man devour, while guess that means that Jesus is Satan. That's literally the Charles Manson Schitzo level interpretation. And this is the same approach that evangelicals and conspiracy towards use. It's the same reference because it's the same thing, and it's the same way that Schizo's operates. Schizo's think that the same thing is a metaphysical reference. The apple in the garden, apple computers. Therefore Apple Computers was in the garden. No, that's a nod, that's a fallacy. And Candae is only like one week away from that. What's up, Brave New World, brave heart whatever. I'm you hi, first time.
Speaker 28: Here for me.
Speaker 23: I have a kind of a going back question regarding Erica Kirk and what you had discernment said to you when you saw her and kneel next.
Speaker 3: To the coffin of Kirk Charlie Kirk. I mean, did anything.
Speaker 6: Captain Kirk are you talking about? Hold on, are you saying? Are you saying she kneeled next to the coffin of Captain Kirk?
Speaker 23: Sorry, I mispoked Charlie Kirk, her husband. So when she kneeled down and was doing that video, what did your senses discernment, Holy Spirit, experience, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: What went often you?
Speaker 23: Because that is when I knew there was no question there's something wrong. And it just doesn't seem like you guys, the big, the big, you know, Alex you Nick. Nobody seems to care about that, really, And I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: And I'm confused because I respect you. I'm learning a lot by you. I'm a longtime Christian.
Speaker 23: I'm not orthodox, However, I believe I have good discernment. I've been in the Bible for twenty five years self study.
Speaker 3: I love God. And there's something wrong with that woman. So why don't you care? Why don't you be a voice and stand up? It's Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Well I'll say this. When I saw that, I was about two boxes deep into phronsia, and it was specifically the uh you know, the cherry flavor of phronsia. And I probably wasn't able to function rationally when I saw it because I was so deep into phronsia and then when I woke up from my fronsia.
Speaker 10: But I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 25: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Phronsia?
Speaker 6: You're not familiar with boxwe No.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm sixty four years old, I'm a grandmother. Help me out here.
Speaker 6: There's no way that a grandmother is not familiar with phronsia.
Speaker 3: Is it a flavor of ice cream? What is it?
Speaker 6: I suppose you could technically freeze it. I have been to places where they freeze box wine, so that's serious.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to I don't know what that means. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about box wine, probably the premiere brand of box wine.
Speaker 3: Actually, what is box one? I don't know what that means?
Speaker 5: Box?
Speaker 3: I really don't know.
Speaker 6: W I any wine?
Speaker 3: Oh wine, box wine? Sorry I didn't hear you. Okay, wine, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 6: All right, So tell me your favorite flavor of phronsia before we continue.
Speaker 3: I don't drink phronsie.
Speaker 23: If I have a glass of wine is at a restaurant and I spend way too much for one glass.
Speaker 3: So all right, let's just leave it at that. So can we can we just continue?
Speaker 6: What if? But what if saw her?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: What if the if the restaurant anybody.
Speaker 3: Could have seen it?
Speaker 23: My four year old grandson could have figured it out.
Speaker 6: But what if the restaurant serves phronsia that you go to? What would you do?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 23: Whatever, listen, I don't want I really, I am really serious.
Speaker 3: When I wanted, I respect you, jay, I want to know, heart to heart, to me and to grandmother. What the hell were you thinking when she was doing that bullshit?
Speaker 6: I want to know Come on, I want to know what love is. I want you to show me.
Speaker 3: Okay, love.
Speaker 29: For me?
Speaker 12: Come on, I don't want This is not therapy, man, I want to know what a man is Orthodox Christian who's been through Catholicism, Protestantism, the Bible, back and forth.
Speaker 3: I read twenty thousand books. What were you thinking when she was kneeling there? What was your spirit telling you?
Speaker 6: I was thinking, I want to know what love is. I want you to show me. Oh man, uh look, okay, I'm gonna be serious now. So where did you get the idea that I'm somehow a TPUSA apologist or Erica chirch apologist. This is what I don't understand why people who are so attuned to their discernment that they can't understand that I've been critiquing evangelical black ops churches for ten years publicly in podcasts. In fact, the guy next to you on the space right now, I did podcasts with him ten years ago on the very topic of evangelical black ops churches. So where did you come up with the ridiculous idea that Number one, I believe all of the mainstream stories. And number two that I don't question TPUSA or something like that. Are you there? So again, perfect example of the quandas audience right there.
Speaker 17: Well, the problem is once again, and let me just say that I probably am a little bit more sympathetic towards Candice than Jay is, but even that, you have to use discernment when listening to something like that. And once again he's pointing out that we were talking about this way way before anybody else was, and just because the unfortunate murder of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Now this has been.
Speaker 17: Brought into the spotlight, But I mean when you were talking about it, when nobody cared about it.
Speaker 6: Exactly. And now I have to hear all of these wine moms and soccer moms know it all spouting out and pontificating to me about this topic. It drives me crazy. Two months ago, candae OANs and the evangelical Black Ops, Business, Churches Technocracy Courtney Turner returns with me. This is two months ago an entire almost three hour podcast on this very subject. So again, I don't understand why people can't figure out that I don't like either one of them. And if you can't see that everything Candace is saying about all this nonsense the last three months is absolute ridiculous bullshit. I can't help you. Go back to the phronsia. What's up theology something?
Speaker 20: Yo?
Speaker 6: So bro, what's up?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 24: Last time I was on here, right, I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Under determination. So I just wanted to know a few things.
Speaker 30: So I wanted to know how creationism can predict the data just.
Speaker 6: As well as doesn't predict data, it predicts the thesis. In other words, for example, why would we see similar DNA between a monkey and a human being. Well, the evolutionary model says it's because of a common ancestor the creation model says it's a common creator. So both models can accurately explain the data.
Speaker 30: Right, So then if that's the case, why would you posit.
Speaker 4: Yours over the other?
Speaker 6: Dude? I don't. I think you don't understand what underdetermination of data means. All it means is that data itself doesn't tell you the paradigm, so you have to go to the paradigm level. So I would critique the evolutionist paradigm depending upon what paradigma specific evolutionist has, whether they're atheistic, one or an atheistic one. The whole point of underdetermination of data is that scientism proponents, for example, when they point to more peer review studies or whatever, none of the peer of you studies are ever going to tell you which paradigm is true, because it's a paradigm level argument. That's the point.
Speaker 30: And do you think that that also could play into the idea of how bruff facts don't exist?
Speaker 6: It is related to that, but again that's a kind of a separate epistemic issue. I mean, the reason that brute facts don't exist is that we all interpret reality through our paradigm. So we call this some philosophy theory laden that everything that exists, all facts or objects or whatever, are theory laden. That's the point of that term. So it's a both and there's it's related question.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 30: So do you know anything about hermautical foundationalism?
Speaker 6: I mean, I know what herma utics is and I know what foundationalism is, so I don't know specifically what that is.
Speaker 30: I just wanted to know because like, how would you, like, how do you think herman utics placements has hacked when it comes to like how understanding is transcendent to.
Speaker 6: Knowledge and meaning understanding is transcendent to knowledge. I don't even know what that means. I mean, hermautics is the science of interpretation. So for example, when you interpret the Bible, there's different theories on hermautic approaches, right, like typological approach, grammatical historical approach, et cetera. That's what hermautics is. Hermautics of hermaeutical foundationalism sounds like the idea that there would be basic, self evident principles about how I would go about interpreting this or that text. So again it's related. But again I think you're kind of mixing up terms there, numadicos. What's up? Are we buying bitcoin at this level? Yes, so a lot of people are freaking out. We had a pullback. Ivan had a good talk on it. He says, he thinks it it may go back to the two hundred week moving average, which would be around sixty. And I'm not worried, no, I mean, I expected the next time we went into a bull market we would go down. And Ivan's usually right, so it probably will hit the two in a week moving average worst case scenario, which would be in the sixties. But hey, that's that makes it much more easier to get a hold of one BTC when it's in the sixties. If you're new to bitcoin, you're one. Oh, I want to get into it. I want to start. Okay, we'll be thankful that. I mean, look, if bigcoin was that two hundred and listen, all the gold boomers are like doing their victory dances. Bitcoin usually pops off after gold has a run. That's the historical precedent, and of course historical president isn't a infallible guide for markets, but usually when bitcoin or usually gold has a run before bigcoin. So no, I'm not worried, and no, I'm not selling any big win for gold, not at all. What's up? Yeah, let's who's next?
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up? Jay?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, I just wanted to, you know, first time call.
Speaker 22: I just wanted to express gratitude to you, you know, for guys like you, Burmus, fucking Richard Grove, Alex Jones, Like if I didn't find you guys, when I found.
Speaker 3: You, I would be like, I just want to address that, braveheart lady.
Speaker 22: I think the problem is that a lot of people, you know, they hear Candice and they get mixed up and they don't realize they're like fresh to the red pill, and then their whole brain gets melted by everything is a conspiracy and they don't have the ability to like sift through shit and understand how intelligence operations work and psyops and everything.
Speaker 3: It's so deep.
Speaker 22: And I'm so grateful for guys like you and Richard and Burmis who were able to help me through that period where you could fall off a fucking cliff with this shit, or you could start reading books and learn about what's really going on. And I have empathy for ladies like that because their minds are just getting blown these days and they have no idea.
Speaker 3: How to parse through it. So I just want to say thanks for what you do and for helping me. And that's about it.
Speaker 6: Thank you man. Again. Again, we do have to remember, and I was just joking. Got to remember when you call into this thing here, I joke around a lot. It's good natured ribbing. We're having fun. Don't take it seriously. We all have that bell curve phase of awakening, you know, when you first get into this kind of material, it's very jarring, and it's kind of like the phases of grief or whatever. You know where you're like, you're upset, you're shocked. Then you question everything, everything's a conspiracy, and then you kind of are susceptible to believing everything. Oh, maybe it's the Aliens, Maybe it's the Tartarians, it's the Pleadeans. So you go through these phases and then you kind of immediately assume everything is part of the Grand narrative, and the reality is that it's it's it's both and right, it's it's more nuanced than that. There are intelligence operations, but the CIA doesn't run everything. Israeli operations are influential, they don't run everything. The Masons have had a very powerful historical influence. They're not running everything. Kulture is real. Not everybody is an mk ulture Delta Assassin sex program. Okay, I mean there's just a learning curve that we go through. Go ahead, John, and and all of.
Speaker 17: Those things are not necessarily all tied together in one big bow.
Speaker 6: Also, yeah, that's the grand narrative idea?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 30: Ah?
Speaker 6: Yes, so I studied. Here's a question right here at super chat, what do you think of p I z z A gait. Well, in my opinion, there were probably some underhanded, nasty activities, perhaps a CP going on allegedly perhaps I don't know. I'm not accusing anyone of that because I can't approof of that, but it does seem very suspicious. However, I don't think there was a k I L L room, you know, eight millimeters style. But you notice that a lot of people latched onto that event and it became everything and then every and that came out of Q Q crap if you remember that. And I said day one that Q was a sye off. To me, it bore all the marks of limited hangout disinformation, that kind of stuff. But I think which I was going to point.
Speaker 16: Out in light of the.
Speaker 4: You know, in light of the Charlie Kirk stuff. You know, it's an interesting little tidbit of input.
Speaker 3: Was you know Paul valiy there, who wrote the book with Michael A. Keno.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and he's on the board of TPUSA, right, he was also a promoter of Q.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that. Good insight there, John. Now people have been sending me viral Instagram reels of the Paul Vallei stuff about mine war side war. And I'm not trying to be rude or dick, but guys, I knew this fifteen years ago. Now it's new information. In fact, John was on with me a few weeks ago that Paul Valley was involved in the TPUSA stuff and we covered that weeks ago. So first of all, I know about Mine water Side War. In fact, I've read Michael Achino's other books. I read his book on Black Magic, I read Mine Water Sie War, so I'm aware of those things, and I knew who Paul Valley was, and we covered Paul Valle being connected to TPUSA maybe a month ago. And then now the White Moms are sending me the Instagram reels alerting me of things that I knew fifteen years ago and things that we talked about a month ago. And again it's not their fault. I'm not bitching at the people who send me that stuff because it's new information to them. But it's just kind of frustrating when you see, you know, information getting out there and then people get so arrogant and douchey with you, and then they think, oh, you're the drill douchebag. No, No, I have to deal with this stuff like every day, right, people who are and it's not just it's also family members, right, So I deal with family members who have for decades not listen to me, and then twenty years later when they hear Queen Candy say it, suddenly it's now true and it's the new version of what used to be the case with Fox News.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 6: I had family members I talked to them about all kinds of stuff, thought I was crazy. But then when they heard Tucker talk about it, then they listened to it because it was on the screen, the great God screen of Fox News. I'm not distinct, Tucker. I'm just saying this was the process, you know, and say twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, and I'm like, I was telling you this a long time ago, Okay, geoengineering. I've been talking about that since twenty I've learned about that in two thousand and seven or eight, talked about it a lot. I don't know everything about it. I don't know, you know, but I've known about it. I've talked about it. It's in my book. There's a whole two chapters on geoengineering in my twenty eighteen book, and that was based on articles I'd written years earlier. And then you get people, well, you know more about geo engineering. Yeah, I'm well aware of it. I played John Brennan at the CFR talking about it. I got my whole original TikTok deleted because I played John Brennan clips talking about geoengineering at the CFR a long time ago. So like, I'm not trying to be I know what, all douchebag. It's just it's very frustrating thing for people who have been in this sphere and talked about it so often and for so long, too little to know fanfare or attention or people weren't listening. No one would listen to you back when we had you know, I mean, I'm not even sure the exact size of the I'm not dissing the Hoaxbusters or Afternoon Commune, but I mean it wasn't a massive audience. I mean, we probably had a few thousand downloads back in twenty fifteen, sixteen, and then to hammer at this for all of these years to be you know, six years into hosting the fourth hour of Lord Baltimore, Baltimore now, and it's like, now you're getting these people copying and saying all the stuff that you talked about, even Candace talking about all the Laurel Canyon stuff when she had Tom O'Neil on like that was shit that we've been covering since Dave McGowan before he was dead, right, So, and I'm not trying to go ahead.
Speaker 3: I interviewed Dave McGowan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: I mean even before anybody knew who he was. I'm not saying that to brag.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, that's how long we've been talking about.
Speaker 6: And you guys would have on quite regularly, professors all kinds of you know, prominent but Chris would call professors and you know, interview them and ask them questions and critique them and debate them, and uh, you know, it was just way ahead of its time. Hoaxbusters was covering stuff. Remember for example, we covered CIA music, pop music, punk music, and then uh, years later The Guardian basically did the same podcast that we had done years earlier, with no credit to John and Chris or myself of course, doing this whole podcast on you know, we talked about how the windsor.
Speaker 17: Change Yep had a song written by the CIA, which we talked about the years.
Speaker 6: Earlier, tak Me to the Magic of the Moment, And then The Guardian does a podcast and allow culture. Yeah, we were talking about that ten years earlier. Come on, now, give it the program Horn Archives. I hope it's Trent Horn's archives. What's up? Man? Give us the pip of May.
Speaker 24: Du c J.
Speaker 6: What's up? I'm you Trey Horn Archives? What's up? Pay me as a pimp of May guys. I got my master's in c i A. Remember that crazy reform guy they called in. He's like, oh, I know you've got your masters and c i A. Yes, that's A. That's an actual graduate program.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: I went to meet with my advisors and I was like, I would like to study the c i A program and get my master's in c I A. What's up? I'm mute? Where are you at?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: Last chance? Okay, we're moving on modern day. What's up?
Speaker 26: MH?
Speaker 6: Next time I'll get my pa, my triple pH D th h D in CIA. What's up? I'm mute. Just I'm mute. When you come up, man, just do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I want to have you ever encountered like a dynamic monarching or a Unitarian.
Speaker 6: Sure we've had plenty of Unitarians on all the way back to twenty nineteen. Sure, sure, So what.
Speaker 10: What do you not agree with it in terms of the christology, because the christology of it makes sense to me.
Speaker 17: Because if Jesus was if the.
Speaker 3: Foundation of Jesus being the son.
Speaker 16: Of God is being.
Speaker 10: Begotten by God, then the clearest then in Jesus' existence that he was begotten is the Virsian conception Luke war thirty five. So therefore there would be no need for a pre existent Jesus.
Speaker 6: There's two begettings. There's a begetting in time and a begetting out of time. So one Verses one through sixteen describes the eternal beginning.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 26: But this is the thing.
Speaker 5: If you look at.
Speaker 4: John one one through fourteen, the prologue, that.
Speaker 10: Could easily especially if you compare I think it's Isaiah eleven.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure he says.
Speaker 10: Eleven, yeah, or nine I forget, But that could easily be about the ministry of Jesus, not necessarily going.
Speaker 6: Back to Genesis. How could that not be? Look John one one through three is paralleling Genesis one one through three, the creation with the light that's created, this created light. John one is talking about the uncreated light, paralleling Genesis one. So of course it's going back to Genesis every commentator knows this. There's also the view that were.
Speaker 10: John one one isn't necessarily Jesus.
Speaker 3: One for one, but it's God's word that becomes flesh. That is Jesus, by the way, John one fourteen that were flesh as of the begotten Father.
Speaker 6: Dude fourteen through eighteen. Fourteen through eighteen identifies the word from verses one and two as the same word that became flesh. Who is Jesus Christ Verses sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen. Verse eighteen says no one is seeing God's talking to the Father at any time. The only begotten son, who is in the bosom of the Father has declared him. So you understand that verse eighteen specifically identifies that even when Christ is on earth, he is still in the bosom of the Father, meaning that he is eternally generated.
Speaker 3: Well, the bosom of the Father.
Speaker 10: I just it's a close relationship, right, He's in the Holy of Holies, at.
Speaker 6: The right hand of the Father, on the throne of David.
Speaker 3: But like the word becomes flesh.
Speaker 10: Well, what other event where does Jesus become flesh? But when he's spiritually begotten by the Father into the womb of Mary Luke went thirty five the conception where does one?
Speaker 6: Where does verses? So hold on? You said a minute ago that the word is not Jesus, But Verses fourteen through eighteen identify Jesus as the words what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: The word becomes Jesus.
Speaker 10: The word becomes manifest in the flesh.
Speaker 6: In Jesus Christ. Jesus is the word. They are. They are identified as the same. They are the same subject or reference. That's why Jesus says, I am before Abraham was I.
Speaker 10: Am, well he is what though what was Abraham saw his day?
Speaker 6: I am is a reference to Exodus three, the name of God, the tetragrammaton the existing one.
Speaker 10: Well, that I am, as said in the New Testament elsewhere, is not identifying necessarily someone as Jehovah God.
Speaker 6: Of course it is. It's a quote from Exodus three, the phrase I am right.
Speaker 10: What isn't there a situation where the blind man is toil by Jesus uses that phrase phrase I.
Speaker 6: Am, no, what are you talking about? No one can When Jesus says that later on in John, the Pharisees want to stone him because he makes himself equal with God. You can't. Nobody called themselves the tetragrammaton.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't have a promise with him an equality of some sense, because he is directly begde by Joeve of God his literal only be God's son.
Speaker 6: But for that you don't need pre existence.
Speaker 3: You don't need the eternal generation.
Speaker 6: The text in John one already said the text already says it's a pre existence because if you read Hebrews one, the whole purpose of that chapter is to prove that he's the one that created the angels, and so therefore any creature is subordinate to him because he is the creator. You can't be the creator unless you're also God and you're also eternal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he designed the agees, that's what it says.
Speaker 3: In Hebrews one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't say he designed the angels. It doesn't say that. It doesn't say he designed the angels. It says he's the creator of the angels. What are you talking about, designed the ages?
Speaker 3: The ages?
Speaker 6: He's the creator the Messianic age, right, And so no, you're just you're just reinterpreting this.
Speaker 31: Nor am my.
Speaker 10: Son's day of Pigottny, which was a dividing kingship coronation.
Speaker 6: So seven it's you're misunderstanding that it's both in and not either or that's why you keep flipping between it being something that's eternal, which is why you said in John one, it's just the word. John one fourteen to eighteen identifies the word as the person Jesus Christ, so the same subject. Right, Well, then that refute your position. Then it's not that they're not different.
Speaker 3: Well, the word, if you go.
Speaker 10: To the Old test of what is the word, it's always God's utterance, his prophecy that the covenants, the Davidic Covenant is called the Word of God sake of Samuel seven.
Speaker 3: And Jesus is the divided king.
Speaker 10: If you look at Luke one, I think it's twenty six through thirty sixty, the announcement to Mary, it's all divided kingship and covenant language.
Speaker 3: So that word is the Davidic Covenant.
Speaker 6: It becomes flesh when Jesus has.
Speaker 10: Begone of the Father John one fourteen, and that's told to Mary that he's going to reign over the House of Jacob forever. He's going to have the throne of his father David. He's going to be he's to be gotten son.
Speaker 6: But none of that proves what you're trying to argue that there's there's a difference between the Word and Jesus. They're the same subject.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 10: My point is isn't necessarily like a hard difference. It's just you.
Speaker 6: You just argued earlier that there is a difference because you said Jesus isn't the eternally begotten son of God. So there is a difference. Now you're switching to Jesus.
Speaker 3: Though that word God's promise, it's not.
Speaker 6: It's an actual, it's a person. And that's why in the Old Testament that Angel Lord is the word. In fact, in Exos twenty three, God says, my word my name is in the Angel Messenger. That's why the angel messenger is the Angel is going to have the name of Jovin.
Speaker 10: And it doesn't mean that was Jesus.
Speaker 6: Jesus identifies himself as the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament. What are you talking about? Yes, he does? Who ate with who ate with Abraham?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 32: Who ate with Abraham? Who ached with Abraham? Who ate with Abraham? Who ate with Abraham?
Speaker 6: All right? You your lying? Who who ate with Abraham, who ate with Abraham? Okay, this is so stupid. Jesus is the one eating with Abraham.
Speaker 10: So before Abraham he was he was what though, he was the one that was going to fulfill the Abraham and blessings of Genesis twelve.
Speaker 6: This is too stupid.
Speaker 16: The Messiah, the dividing king.
Speaker 6: And we see that in Galicias three he ate with Abraham, and he was on the mountain with Moses as second Corinthians three says, when Moses went up on the mountain, he saw the face of Christ. Paul says it psy Corinthians three. So this is what you get with these ridiculous unitarians. What's up? So you notice what he did was he constantly kept shifting the definitions. Right, So first there's a difference between the eternal word and the person Jesus. But then the eternal word is what became Jesus, and so Jesus is a created being. Well, well, these are the creative being in terms of his human nature. But the subject is the second person of the Godhead, the eternal word, whom John One says, is the creator of the worlds, not the designer of the worlds. What's up? Dylan. I'm mute, Hey, Jay, I come to.
Speaker 3: Tell me quick.
Speaker 8: I got a comment, an impression.
Speaker 4: Request, and an actual question for you.
Speaker 6: OKT hurry up.
Speaker 22: So I noticed the other day a new channel popped up that I saw you comments on in real time.
Speaker 17: It was a new.
Speaker 10: Jadier radio channel, and I just thought that was.
Speaker 19: Really funny because you were talking about the boomers and all bricks.
Speaker 3: And how they had radio shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah. They just did that as a joke though, so it's intentional.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 6: All right, well we can't hear you. So for those that are curious, I have a whole talk on the Trinity in the Torah, which absolutely destroys unitarianism. So you can watch this talk right here if you want a fuller reputation of that nonsense blasphemer. Lejandro Ale. What's up, Lady Gaga? H I'm mute. Oh hey okay, hey Jay, yep.
Speaker 3: I had a question.
Speaker 33: I'm I what the dogs cleaning wash eighteenth first, and I was a Lutheran, but I just can't do the whole part of that name.
Speaker 8: But there's one question that has been bugging me for a while. It's the somebody, some.
Speaker 3: Some mayke you spotted up.
Speaker 8: And it's really the only point that stuck to me was if the Jews only consider the patriarch the father's side of the family, the theology as like the I'm sure you know where I'm going with this as the official.
Speaker 14: Uh genes for your.
Speaker 8: Dad, Like if your dad is June then or Jew, your mom is not Jew, then it doesn't matter as long as your dad as you whatever.
Speaker 3: But so then how does that tie in with or how do I fix that with?
Speaker 8: Right? Because he only came in through Mary obviously.
Speaker 6: So so his Mary is from the tribe of David. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So I don't know how to uh say this, right, But it's like, uh, so his dad.
Speaker 6: His human nature comes from Mary.
Speaker 3: His father is obviously the father, right, his.
Speaker 6: Human nature comes from his human nature is from Mary, and Mary is from the Dividict tribe. His dad is God, the Father, Blake, what's up? If you want a longer three hour talk on the Trinity and the deed of Christ and the old Testaments right here? What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Plus, we have a whole lecture to the Gospel John proving the deed of Christ. So I'm not going to rehearse the entire course of proving the deed of Christ. This is like one on one. What's up, man, Blake? I'm you.
Speaker 16: Hey, I uh you know, I got real wrapped up in the uh you know, the whole Jake question and everything else over the past couple of months. But the bill in the past couple of weeks have really exposed like how insane the left and liberal minded, and it's kind of unified me a little bit more. I guess back with Crowder and Temples, those guys, do you uh you your fault? Do you see like the actual persecution.
Speaker 3: Give you?
Speaker 12: It is Christian.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 6: It's very possible. I don't know how far they could really go with it, but I think that they are absolutely crazy enough and radicalized enough that they will try it. I mean, they seem to be on board with that, so I would not be surprised. I don't know exactly what will happen, obviously, but it's very possible. Nick. What's up, Yojay? What's going on?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 6: What's on your mind? Dude?
Speaker 20: So I've been going through Plato's Republic and I made my way through the first book and then listen to your lecture on it, like the half lecture that you have on YouTube.
Speaker 24: And there was something I noticed, but I didn't see you talk about it.
Speaker 6: By the way, I have a lecture. Hold on, I have a lecture throughout the entire republic. Yeah, so I just there's like five you know, I'm saying, there's like, okay, but there's like five to be clear, it goes through the whole book, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was listening to the one the dam book one on YouTube, okay, and there was.
Speaker 24: Something I caught and I don't know if it's just me thinking about something and it's not there, and I wanted to hear your thoughts on it. In the first book, when Socrates is speaking to I think the old guy's name is Cephalis, and then he has his son, he just is kind.
Speaker 4: Of asking him these basic questions.
Speaker 24: About like, hey, you know you have money, now, is that why you know you have peace in your life?
Speaker 6: Et cetera.
Speaker 24: And eventually it feels like the conversation doesn't even really begin or like have any depths, and there's not really any level of debate or back and forth until this old dude leaves and it's just then Socrates and the guy's son, I think it's polemic, polemicus or polemic.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna mess the names up.
Speaker 24: But he's going back and forth with the young guys and then it's only the young dudes at that point. It's only when this old guy leaves. And I was wondering if you thought that had any significance because I know that Plato is like very intentional with everything that he writes.
Speaker 4: It's not like he's it's just what happened. It's like he designed this scenario.
Speaker 24: Do you think what he's saying there is that like wisdom can only be passed on when like the older generation goes away, and then it's only like the young person discussing with someone who actually has wisdom. Because I'm like, I'm thinking about in general boomers, gen X kind of this just like you know, the type of people that believe in qn ON and is just this like stupid mentality across the board from them.
Speaker 6: Can you remind me of the the old guy that you're talking about?
Speaker 26: What was the.
Speaker 6: What was his philosophy? Because it's been twelve years since I read The Republic, So what was the old guy's philosophy?
Speaker 24: Well, basically, like what it was was that they stop Socrates. He's trying to leave the city and go back up the mountain, and then they're saying, no, no, you need.
Speaker 4: To say, you need to come with us.
Speaker 24: We're going to have it where we bring you back to this house he wants to see you. They then bring into the house and it's a really wealthy guy and he asks him essentially like, hey, you know what, what have you found is good for money? And from what I can understand is he said that, well, it allows me to be able to pay back the debts that I once had, and allows me to be able to pay people that I maybe had wrong during my time, and now I can pay them back. And then he's saying that the only reason why people don't have peace in their life is because they, you know, because of their actions and because of their virtues. And then as yeah as Socrates starts to ask about justice and start to go into that discussion, that's when the old guy leaves and base he says, so, your son Polemarchus or whatever he inherited this discussion.
Speaker 4: He goes, I assume so or something like that, and then walks away and he.
Speaker 24: Just completely exits that situation, and I don't know if that was intentional, but it made me.
Speaker 4: Think about, Yeah, it's like only.
Speaker 24: When the boomer leaves the conversation can there ever be any actual progress, because there's no like just dumb conversation.
Speaker 4: Of like, no, you know what I mean, that's at least what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's accurate.
Speaker 6: No, I think probably a lot of professors and scholars. I remember something on this from my school days. And Plato has a few apologetic agendas. For example, in the Apology, he's castigating the Athenian Society for rejecting Socrates, and so he probably does have a degree of animosity towards the older generation of that time. He also felt like they were dull and you know, sort of INSIGNI so I would say, probably, yeah, all righty, well cool man, I appreciate it. Thanks T. Yeah, No, that's actually a perceptive question. It's just I haven't I haven't even thought about the Republican like twelve years. So right wing? What's up? Right wing? And then Emerald, what's up? Right wing? On you anybody?
Speaker 25: I have a quick question about predeterminism and the theological determinism from an orthodox perspective, if the question is posed from an atheist and debate, how can there be free will if God is all knowing from beginning to end?
Speaker 6: What would your response be? Uh, Yeah, We've addressed it many, many times. The fact that God is all knowing has nothing to do with whether or not he can create a world where there's secondary causes. So God can be the first cause of the world and create a world where there are secondary causes. So the argument or the assumption is that if God's all knowing, he must be all determining, and they're just simply as a non sequitor emerald. What's up?
Speaker 3: Hi? I had a few.
Speaker 8: Questions about how to debate some or not even debate, but.
Speaker 31: Just talk to them when they believe in more of the New Age stuff, because I feel like I've heard a lot of arguments when it comes to talking to atheists, but not people who believe in like the book Journey of the Souls or like the egg theory.
Speaker 3: Things like that.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing with most of the New Age you stuff is that it tends to be anti rational and anti logical. So it will it will focus on the subjective and experiences, but it never really provides any framework to judge whether an experience is good or bad, or true or false, or delusion or deception. So most of the time New Age stuff just boils into relativism that well, that's your truth, man, and this is my truth.
Speaker 5: Men.
Speaker 6: So I would go to the route of, you know, pointing out how destructive to the possibility of knowledge. Relativism and subjectivism.
Speaker 3: Are okay, awesome, thank you day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, good question. And I think I don't think I've ever heard a new Ager argue for objective truth. I mean, maybe there is one out there somewhere Sapphire. What's up, y'all? Like these fancy camera angles, got two cameras? Shit, I might have fifteen camera angles in here by the end of the year. What's up? Huh?
Speaker 3: Awesome. So we've seen a little bit of tonight with some of these callers.
Speaker 22: And I was having a conversation with one of my buddies recently about interpretation about you know, which church.
Speaker 3: Is correct and proper and this sort of thing, and.
Speaker 27: The issue of reading his cripture came up, and I brought up to him a lot a bar I can't remember the name of talking which councilor as there's a councilor that says up in the effect of people other than Orthodox Christians who have been properly catechized shouldn't even be reading the text. And I tried to explain to them the pragmatism of that, where it's not an exclusivity in the sense of like a superiority thing or anything like that, but it's it's dangerous for people to just pick up this book with no prior context or connection to the tradition and then read it at phase value with their own biases.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I'm aware of two I'm aware of two statements. There's one of the canons I want to say in Trollo, and then there's a later statement in you know, like Jassi or Door or Decithius or something where it says something like, you know, laity should not be interpreting the scriptures. So the context of the first one is that in terms of officially representing and teaching the church, right, you're not. It's not the job of laity without specific permission to do so, to do things publicly. So that's the context of the first statement. It's always, by the way, the canons are always under the purview of the bishop and the bishop's interpretation. So it's not like these are laws that are not interpreted by the bishop. The bishop interprets the law. Secondly, and there have been many laity, by the way, who have been theologians and apologists, and I mean a lot of monastics, for example, are still laity and have done all kinds of debates and apologetics and so forth. So there's nothing inherently wrong about that when it's done in the right way. And then secondly, the later counter Reformation statements are in the context that we're responding to the Protestant ideas of private interpretation and the right to private interpretation. Ozzie, thank you guys for tune. I don't think I'm gonna have time to get to the Old Boys, uh as I should. I thought i'd have more time than I did, but Jamie's got to come in here and do it podcast on a bit. So I don't think I'll have time to do Old Boys, but we'll get to it next. What's up, man, I'm your Ozzie. Oh, Ozzy Osbourne? What's up?
Speaker 3: Heye? Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 6: That's Worts something interesting. I don't know if you know about this channel.
Speaker 29: It's called rom five to ten, like Romans five ten. He recently started making He's like a Protestant dude, and he's been making like response videos to your reputations of atheism. It's not a huge channel, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 6: But what about it?
Speaker 3: It's very funny.
Speaker 29: Well, sometimes to make sures that are very funny and weird, like at one point you made a video that suggested that Catholics hate God because of these long robes, like for example, like when Jesus like woe to those who wear long robes in public or whatever.
Speaker 3: H I don't know.
Speaker 29: I said it was very funny anecdote that thinks like Catholics and Orthodox hate Okay, I'll.
Speaker 6: Check it out. Thank you for that. P E. G. N. Pagan Johnny Boy five dollars. I know that you joke around. A Voice of Reason is very smart. You cannot deny that. I don't think he's an absolute midweight. I don't think he's intelligent at all. Just that that tells me what you think is intelligent?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 12: Can you?
Speaker 8: Uh huh?
Speaker 28: I just wanted to kind of that guy that was the Unitarian guy earlier. I always thought it was kind of interesting, how the when Jesus says I am before Abraham was I am That wouldn't make any sense pragmatically unless he was saying I am equal with the God that is outside of the bounds of time.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean it's it's pretty obvious. But of course, if you're going to cope and reinterpret everything, then nothing is a proof of anything except for your position. Kevin, what's up? Yep, yep? I just had a quick question about that, Stina, that's okay, okay.
Speaker 26: Do you think that it was totally all Masad and not more I six driven, or because I kind of waiting towards it was in my sixth driven and just kind of with all the other intelligent stuff, everybody kind of plays a part, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: I think it was all of those that was useful to all of those agencies, but probably mainly Middle Eastern nectarios, Hero Born Entertainment five dollars, Thank you so much, Evan ten dollars. If unitarians insisted Jesus is merely a creature, they have no choice but to condemn Jesus as a blasphemer. Yeah, exactly, that's what the fair who's doing? But of course they won't because they are cowards. Good God, the Father five dollars. Jesus was full of grace and truth which came through Jesus Christ. Correct. What's up man?
Speaker 3: Hey? Jay?
Speaker 34: First off, thank you for the movie recommendation on your last stream, the Red writing it was actually a good movie.
Speaker 4: Just finished it today, So thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Did you watch the whole trilogy or one of them?
Speaker 34: No, I literally just got done with the first one. I'm gonna start heading on to the second part of the trilogy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody said Andrew Garfield was based I thought that was pretty cool. I hope so.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then I have a buddy, Kelly.
Speaker 4: He's coming from Protestants and he's right next to me. He wanted to ask you a quick question that he's been struggling with on his search to orthodoxy.
Speaker 21: Thank you.
Speaker 6: So we just learned what love is. I hope you guys appreciate that We've been waiting this whole time and we finally did learn what love is. And that was it. Taylor, what's up, man?
Speaker 3: I want to know who love is?
Speaker 2: What to show me?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: Taylor?
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift what's up every pop stars calling at night?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you kind of got me into the direction of Orthodoxy, so thank you for that.
Speaker 4: And I have two quick questions.
Speaker 2: One is I've noticed that an Orthodoxy there's lots of people who still believe in evolution, and I kind of got contense on ongoing against evolution by some pure videos.
Speaker 6: I was wondering if you'd.
Speaker 2: Ever considered debating an Orthodox person who's pro evolution.
Speaker 4: That's first question.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 6: It have to go because we got a bunch of people and I'm trying to hurry. I gotta do the supertest too, before Jamie gets in here. I don't actually know of an Orthodox person who does debates defending evolution. Most of the people who have that just kind of have that as their view, but most of them are not debaters of that view. So if there was a guy that used to write for Soul the East who was an Orthodox guy who's a big he was like an evolution fanatic. His name is Martin something, and I remember trying to get him to come to debate and he was told douchebag, he wouldn't do it. So I don't know where's one of the debates aqua Oe ten dollars Jay if he's in the movie Zero, directed by Jean Luke Ebolow. It is the same type of feeling that I got watching Annihilation. No, I don't think I've heard of this. Let's see. By the way, I wanted to give a shout out to all of these young bros and even one Asian chick who made all these videos that have just popped up within the last two weeks. There's like multiple videos popping up within the last couple of weeks of young bros and gals converting to Orthodoxy. They just sorted popping up in my feed and uh so, shout out to Planks and Pieces. I watched his video that was really well made video.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 6: We got this bro over here, Luke Luke Cheney, granddaughter of Dick Cheney. Right here, he said, why he's converted Orthodoxy, blessed wretch over here, this bro over here doing full on fridge streams, doing a straight up fridge stream He's converted Orthodoxy. We got Bartholomew over here. He's in Australia. He's conveitted to Walton, Aussie as well. So and then I forgot where the where's the Chinese girls. I think she was Chinese. Where is she at? She popped up too?
Speaker 10: This is her here?
Speaker 6: Asians gonna be mad if I get it wrong. Is she Japanese? She's Japanese? Sake to Nihongo. They and there's more by the way. There's like other ones popping up by the way. So we got an army, all right, we're building an army, not a literal army, idiots, uh, a theological army. So check out all the based converts. Props to all these people right here. Check that out.
Speaker 3: I want no love me.
Speaker 6: I gotta look up this movie Zero by Jean lu Zero. Thank you, hick at Heart. Two dollars. Do you dip? It's a Alps bro No, I don't dip. Do yacht to Monsoon? Ten dollars. Who you got in a fight? Yakoub versus Tyson Fury? Duh Yakub created Tyson Fury, so obviously he would win. Jordan Lofgren two dollars?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: Queen?
Speaker 6: What's all girl? Emilion? What's up? A meal? Shout out to our baze to serve man a milion? Twenty bucks, Thank you so much, man Z, I need e ten dollars Jesus claimed to be God, but it's deeper, it's through prophecy. Then it's just a simple word God. I do not understand how anyone can argue that he was claiming to be part of the triad. Well go watch my video on the Trinity in the Old Testament and the Deed of Christ comic books in cahoots. Five dollars. Jay, I've been getting by on my intuition since the world was crazy went crazy in twenty twenty. You helped me understand this discernment all along. Thanks you, thank you. Appreciate that man. Guys who want to support the trem of you just super chats. Ozan says, let me correct my super chat. It wasn't worded correctly. I can't understand how people believe that Jesus wasn't claiming to be got correct sink twenty one five dollars. Is it worth reading? The City of God is Orthodox? Yeah, it's a great book. I mean, we don't agree with every theological statement, but I did do a talk throughout the totality of City of God. You can go check that out on my archives on this channel on plank and pieces. Five dollars day. Thank you for some love on the video. Appreciate you, Hey, shout out to you.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 6: I thought there's a really really tight, fancy made video. You went full on fancy bro like you put some time into this thing. Oh, speaking of videos, so I tried to tap into making a accessible, you know, a little bit of philosophy knowledge video on tag. So it seems to be resid well with people that got within three hours ten thousand views, which I don't usually get that much within a few hours. So the argument for God You Never Heard is intended to be a introductory level level one introduction to tag. Obviously I can't cover everything in that one, but check it out. By the way, guys, I will try to stream. I might stream later, we'll see, but Jamie's got to come in here and do an interview, so I'm not gonna have time. I don't think to get to everybody in the calls, but guys, don't worry. I open it up for calls almost every other day. Let's see, birds aren't even real five dollars. Holy crap. That woman that called in sounds like Lorraine Broco. Who's the Lorraine Broco. It's probably somebody from a TV show. Jab Peltya. Two dollars, Jay, you better be nice, Okay, I'm not me. Being nice is having fun and joking around Alter Void. Five dollars. Tell him, missus, Pope, tell him the rules next. Oh, she's saying to her, you tell him this, Pope. Joshua Tree two dollars. What do you think on polite, Lee Dair, I don't don't know what that is. Sounds like some French thing. Joshua Tree again, ten dollars. I just saw a video by a guy called Polyta Lee Dare on orthodoxy. They're the least convincing arguments I've hurt against Orthodoxy. Ever, I'm not I have to see what that is. I'm thinking about it. Never heard of it. Jordan Lofgrin five dollars. Yoda's smooth cam swap is proof that your boy has made it out of the hood. Yeah, this is the Proofer here, Look did I make it out of the hood? Well, how can I do three multiple angles? Boom boom boom If I didn't make it out the hood? I I don't know who I love it. I got to read the super Jazz Babe Jamies and hurry. The movie is zero twenty twenty four Aquanote, I'd definitely check it out for sure. Austin five dollars. Where's h Brosey? The chat needs some more melon it. He said he was going to take a break from the internet, so I'm assuming that's still happening. User jay I eight five dollars. What are the best three books to understand and read where society is at? What do you think about preterists? And well, partial preterism is true, that's the orthodox view. Three books to read about society and where we're at go through my Global Elite book series. So I've got a whole playlist where I go through the Global Elite blocks and I think most of those they're all pretty essential and substantial, So you could pick from that list. Flavius ten dollars. What do you think about mar Maury? Unfortunately mar Maury is heaterodox, so I would say go watch Father Michael's video critiquing Marmari. It also went viral. Grotci became a re member. What's up? Almost done, babe, don't worry, Jamie's getting all nervous. Last couple of se which has auditing Ireland five dollars. Do you believe in an overarching n WO that that can that it paralyzes people into helplessness. I think some of the propaganda, the psyops is intended to, yeah, make you feel like, you know, to make you black piled. Sure, I see multiple competing theories encouraging people to action and skepticism. This sounds like Robert anton Wilson Operation mind Freak.
Speaker 22: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, Robert Anton Wilson was a Crollian, so I wouldn't trust his analysis. But I mean he's right that there's controlled opposition and dialectics. But I mean the real conspiracy is you know, fallen angels and Satan right and the order that he's erected to try to create a one world babble against God and then you know the Kingdom of Heaven. That's the real battle. And that relates to this next question of Gus is twenty dollars. What are aliens? Do you think they're Grays and a Nachi, fallen angels or demons or evil human beings trying to fool the masses. I have many podcasts on aliens. You can go watch my podcasts on Father Sarah. From Rose's book Orthodox in the Religion in the Future, there's a demonic component, but there's also a black ops psy op component to it as well, and we've done many interviews on that angle. Watched the documentary Mirage.
Speaker 17: Men.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see. I think we're at the last of the superchets here. Ocean whiskers, Jay, thank you? What is why exactly the transient argument works in the orthodox paradigm paradigm you have to watch the video from Trinity, From Tag to Trinity, that video is designed to do to explain that. Can't explain that right now, mister Simpin Simpanage Simpoge five dollars a day. I followed you for a while. I'm a kind of cuman, partly knows, partly thanks to you. I'm blocked on your channel. Could have I mean, we I have mods, so the mods might have blocked you. I'm not sure, but I'll try to look you up and unblock you. Mister Simpoge, unblocking hick at heart, No, we DoD that. Excuse me, bird Brand ten dollars.
Speaker 17: What do you?
Speaker 6: What are your opinions on President, Professor Jiang and predictive history. I mean, I see everybody talking about this guy. All of a sudden, I heard he's a gnostic, So I would disagree with that by no, Cote, I think just interviewed h I'll have to I'll have to look and see exactly what his positions are. Last Secretary's jatoine, No, that was the Truman Show. Yeah, we're gonna do Truman Show. I think the Jim Bob and I are gonna do Dark City and Truman Show. All right, guys, thank you. I will try to livestream again very soon. I don't know if it either tonight or tomorrow for sure. Uh, we got big interviews, big surprise interviews coming up tomorrow, so look for that. Otherwise, be sharing hewit of Chuck dot com. He's from co J sixty Life, JY six zero liv and get sixty percent off all those great products and then here come the super jazz. So try to wrap it up. Appreciate you guys being so generous. So Trithemias ten dollars. I believe orthodoxy is true the Orthodox. I imagine monks orthox, monks on aracus, like the Desert Fathers posts Teller Orthodoxy would be traditional. That sounds cool, Gabe, ten dollars. How would you rent the diviner? Hidden? This rate? The divine hidden this argument because it seems like it's a better argument for the problem of evil. We'll look up my video on the problem of evil, and I would say that would answer that question. I have won twenty minute video on that slow boy ten dollars. Bitcoin is dipping. I've been saving since one thirty, but to buy on the way, yeah, I mean, in my view, I'm about to make another stack up purchase. So you know, if you want to check that out, there's a swan bigcoin link in the show description. Otherwise, thank you guys.