Speaker 1: You see something is going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: That's how I help you.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to another institute for the Natal Philosophy talks. Today I am with Nick, better known as the voice behind the Occult Rejects. So, first of all, thank you very much for accepting my invitation. I was honored many times to be on your show, and I didn't had returned the courtesy, but even if not, I would be very interested in talking to you either way. So I think for those that don't know you the best, the first thing to ask you is what led you to create the Occult Rejects and how has been your experience.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, thank you very much for asking me. It's always a pleasure to have you on sure and we learn a lot from you and I really appreciate what you do.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What started me to have the Occult Rejects, I guess long story short is that at some point I did join a secret society. I was interested in magic and the occult and I wanted to learn about it, so I eventually joined the OTO, the Auto Temple Orientus. I lasted about five or six years and started to think that it wasn't necessarily what everybody thinks magic is, and I just felt that it was It wasn't a place for me, and it gave an image that was a complete opposite of what I was working towards. So for me, I just thought there was something wrong with that image, and I left, and I wanted to start a podcast on like, I guess my experience with magic and secret societies and maybe how not everything is as it seems, and I do think the occult is in our faces much more than most people would realize. So I started a show by my called The NY Patriots Show, where I just kind of covered my experience in the OTO and somebody, a fan, had listened to the episode and had hit me up and told me their story that they were in the Golden Dorn at one point and they had left, and I had the guest on and they told their story, and me and him ended up saying like, why don't we start another show together, and we started The Occult Rejects and that lasted about a year and a half, and then eventually he had left and moved on, and then I brought on other people because I didn't want to show to stop and it's grown to about, you know, average, probably about ten people that I rotate throughout the show. But yeah, long story short, that's.
Speaker 2: Where the name comes from, Occult Rejects because you rejected.
Speaker 1: The Secret Society. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly, And I will I will give credit to Lux. He was the one who did come up with the name, and I loved it. So I was like, listen, I didn't want to stress coming up with a podcast name. And he was like, what about the Occult Rejects, like right away? And I was like, you know what, it sounds great. I don't want to I don't want to stress myself over coming up with the name. We'll just go with that one, my man.
Speaker 2: Sure. And now that you have that inside experience, do you talk to all of these people in that area? How would you describe how it is included in our society and yet not seen by most people?
Speaker 1: Uh? I mean, it's stuff, just real. I mean I think a lot of people tend to think that, like these secret societies really aren't you Neither they don't exist or they're not that. I don't know how to explain it, but I will say it is very from my experience, it's very easy to find these places as long as you're actually googling the name and trying to look for it. They do exist, and there are probably a lot more out there that most people think. My opinion most of these secret societies is due to my experience in the Oto. I do think that a lot of them may actually have some sort of agenda too, believe it or not. And I'm not trying to make it sound spiratorial or negative, but I do think a lot of them at some point as you're going up, it's not so much about like, oh, it is a little bit about what you know, but I think it starts going into like what you're into, and maybe a there might be a mission somewhere, something that they're trying to achieve. Like I do think the Oto has something that they're trying to achieve. You know, there is a game, there is an endgame for, or there's something that there's a reason for their existence besides you know, just having people there. I think they're trying to do something.
Speaker 2: And is that something that you can elaborate or you prefer, you know.
Speaker 1: I my opinion, there's a book out there called The Secret Rituals of the OTO. It's on a PDF. You can find it on a PDF form. And from my experience from the initiations I have done, what I the initiations that are in there that I've done were accurate. So from looking at that book and looking at initiations higher up and from what I've been told in the OTO, one of the initiations does talk about trying to put a demon into the homo oculous before the ego returns. So my opinion, I think they're actually trying to stick something in somebody's brain why their soul slipped out having a magical experience. And I don't find that that's a little weird.
Speaker 2: And that's voluntary or they you know.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is is that even with the OTO, when I had taken the second degree initiation, after the initiation, they will go over things that are needed for you to keep moving up in other degrees or things that you could take also as service. And they had mentioned at first off, after the fourth degree you cannot ask to go any higher. They have to ask you. But it was the seventh or eighth degree where they said that you will actually sign overall your property to the OTO.
Speaker 2: So will now not in your property to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, oh, this is a cult now.
Speaker 2: So it's like they know what they call scientology, the right of the same. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had somebody on the show who is also in the OTO long time, you know guys in og He had went up pretty high and he had said that once you make it to the tenth degree, that everything that everybody in the seventh or eighth disperses and gives becomes yours now. So like if they don't move up and they stay in that degree, the people hire at the tenth actually own their stuff. Now, I'm like, this is getting weird now. That's I was like, so is this a pyramid scheme? That's exactly what I thought. But between that and like I've seen, there's even people and other degrees. You know, from what I've seen and from what I've been told, you may even have to Like I've seen people with crosses carved into their chest supposedly are burnt into their chest. Supposedly that is a fifth degree initiation for the females. And that's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Females.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And there was a couple of women there that I did see, uh, did have that on them.
Speaker 2: So that's really weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Rosicrucion cross on their chest and that even that's another thing that even makes me think that it's actually a Rosicrucian order. I do think the OTO is actually a Rosicrucian order, and it's just not blatantly advertised.
Speaker 2: But do you think it's a corrupt I.
Speaker 1: Think at this point. I think at this point now unfortunately, even if there was anything pure and you know, good behind it, I think it's been corrupted and taken over. I mean the to Hooty Lodge, which was the lodge that I went to in Queens, they knew for a fact at one point the FBI was there. They ended up finding out that the FBI was checking out the place. Who's to say they left if they did their job right, If they did their job right, did you think they left exactly? Now? The CIA is probably in.
Speaker 2: That CIA is running the Yeah, Honestly.
Speaker 1: I sometimes wonder, man, I really did wonder. Well.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if they are behind the creation of some of those kinds of movements. So this is all a great social experiment, so it always has been.
Speaker 1: So yeah. Well, plus I also think the CIA is it would be interested in actual real occultists and magicians. I do think they would actually be interested in people like that, so it may be worth them to even have these orders to find people like that. You know, they always seem to be using I mean, they used Alice the Crowley, you know what I'm saying. He was he was. I say, you know, they love using magicians as as secret agents.
Speaker 2: It seems like, well, we know that they tried to use remote viewing and that kind of stuff in the sixties seventies. I don't know if they continued through the eighties and nineties. But forgive me, but are you all right? Yeah, yeah, that was a big but but I don't doubt it that they do it. But now that you have been inside that world, did you notice any difference being a citizen in the streets? Did you start seeing things that you didn't see before? Although they are in right in front of us, but we don't see it because we don't recognize what they are telling, like we are here or this is.
Speaker 1: Our or that happened to me when I had stopped, I like seriously stopped going to the place. And that was another thing too, like when I was. I was being into conspiracy theories, which is what kind of led me into getting into the occult and then interested in figuring it out. I had stopped like listening to all that conspiracy stuff, and when I was in the OTO is if I listened to podcasts, really watched anything on YouTube, it was always a cult related or magic related. So I was kind of out of the conspiracy theory world. But like when I left the OTO and started going back to like unfortunately paying attention to politics and just stuff on the internet, I was like, yo, I was like, the symbolisms all over the place. I was like, where have I been. I was like the stuff coming out of the mounths that the hand signs they make, the g justice they make, some of the color schemes. I'm like, yo, it's like so blaint. Especially the twenty twenty election. I think that was just like ridiculously occult. And I was just like blaring to me, and I was like, there's another reason why we started the show, because I was like, it's quite obvious this stuff is in our face now to me, and I didn't I didn't even notice it six years ago myself. I was like, it's pretty blatant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the logos of corporations. It's it's a street symbolism. It's like wearing those glasses of the film that they live. I think that's the name of the film. So it's quite the extreme, and I believe that that's actually why so many people that become to start to become aware of this for the blue pill, because they prefer the uncomplicated version of things because it works, and so it works. Let's let's not try to see where are the strings and where are the puppeteers, and because that would eradicate the dream of being a life of living, a life of being in control of their lives, which actually it's it's much more complicated than that. What you would you describe to be in your progress in the podcast? What would you be described to be your most shocking experience in podcasting?
Speaker 1: My most shocking experience of podcasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a guest that come to you and told you a story that you are not ready for.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know that that actually happened not too long ago. Well, I mean I will have to say it, and not because I'm on your show, but I mean there's been some stuff that you've actually brought on the show already. That's blowing my mind and pretty impressive. But I did have I did have had guests on one time. Carl Abrahamson. He he was an ex OTO member, he was a tenth degree. He wrote a book on me. He had met Kenneth Anger, who was the the Typhony in Order. He had met Anton Levey, and he had met Genesis p Orridge. And these are all major occultists.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Anton LaVey is in the Church of Satan, so he had a book like of his experience meeting all these people. And Genesis p Orridge is like part of like the Process Church. I mean, guy's like basically one of the people running. And he was on the show and now we were interviewing him for the book. I wasn't trying to come at him as a conspiracy theorist, agrillam. I was just really interested. I want to hear what this guy's story is. You met these people that everybody talk about, you know, And he was just I guess because he was relaxed, and he wasn't you know, wasn't coming at him. He just got a little bit open and he started going on about how him and Genesis p Orge, with ritual and surgery, are actually trying to create non binary people. And I was like, yo, you just said what, Like it's real, Like you hear things about this in conspiracy world, but I just had somebody on my show Legit tell me that that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Yo, they're doing it syirisically.
Speaker 1: Surgically and ritual. Then they're using rituals too. I mean, it was a little bit ago. I think me and Lisa tried to ask him a little bit more than that, but we didn't want to make it obvious that we were like, Yo, what did you just say, dude, and started hammering them with questions because it really did take us off guard. We weren't expecting to hear that. Well, that put me away.
Speaker 2: There is this meeting I believe in the sixties. I believe that after the reporters had the their go there was a last minute question and that that was asked to the guy that was speaking and he sold, okay, so shut down the recorders and I can tell you this. One of the things that we are going to do is we are going to bake boys and girls the same. And we started seeing that, uh, in the last in the last decade, because they don't plan to the next hour. They plan well, and this is is something that has been moving and pushed and pushed. But uh, yeah that that would be a shock to actually hear someone to say it in your face. We are actually doing this. So what's the purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I be totally honest with you. I don't remember if we even asked him that. I think I was so so shocked. I was just like, what, Yeah, yeah, I that is interesting. What the purpose is for that? Yeah, but it does seem to be and I do think sometimes it has to do with kind of like the idea of the hermaphrodite is a symbol for a hold, which is the sphere where mercury, a toath of Hermes would fall on the cabalistic trio of life. So sometimes I do think it's even a reference to that to an extent. Sometimes, like the whole idea of that that sphere in Cabbala. I guess they're trying to access that or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I would put it into first of all, it's a very effective anti birth system.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, besides that, yes, besides the audience.
Speaker 2: So we can go to a very simple eugenics. That's how it's called, right, yep, eugenics of basis. Then these people tend to be much more vulnerable than the rest of the population, so they are easier to manipulate and to drive because these people are always looking for a fight. There's always looking tote it. It's like that John Cleese seeing that how to be an extermist and the advantage of being an extermist because you have all of these enemies, either you choose right or left, you have all of these enemies that you can justify your being angry and sat and screaming, because if these people didn't exist, you'll be completely normal, right. And I love how he ends the clip saying, and this way people don't realize the pathetic psychopath that you really are.
Speaker 1: So but.
Speaker 2: One of the things that intrigued me in this is when you speak about magic. I would like you to explain because a lot of people confuse illusionism with magic, and to me, they are completely different things. Because what most people think it's magic, it's actually illusionism. And yes it's not magic. Magic is black stuff, right, how would you describe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you nailed it right on the head with that Ricardo. Illusionary magic, Uh, not too ugh. I don't think it's like really a problem with censorship. But in my opinion, I are trying not to use the word too much. But Nazis, I do think illusionary magic is very much exactly what like Nazism or Nazi I do think that is a form of magic in itself where you are presenting stuff to the public and it's not exactly what you think it is, and it's like striking fear and terror into people. It is the whole thing of like the rabbit and a hat. Look at this and focus on this and don't notice the other things going on.
Speaker 2: I think you're not talking about Nazis. They're talking about the news network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, but that's all. Yeah. But my whole thing is is I think they actually got that from Nazi magic. I think they've perfected it. Yeah, and one real like real quick way. I'll even explain that like real fast. When we were having problems in Ukraine, I guess we still are. At the beginning of the war, all news stations it was CNN, MSNBC, and Fox, all of them didn't matter if it was left or right. You were getting a lot of footage that when the news gives footage, at least in the United States, it normally will tell you on the image who was supplied by. I think they have to and a lot of them are so supplied by Azof Battalion. Azoff Battalion is a far right Nazi battalion that's in Ukraine. So we have people in Ukraine that are Nazis are handing us the images and telling us what's going on over there. That's magic because I guarantee you there's some bullshit and the images were being shown or it's being taken out of context. You take ten seconds out of one hundred and twenty seconds, you can really manipulate and tell the story, you know what I'm saying, Because you don't have the before and after, you'll just tell people this is what happened. Yeah, So I do think that is exactly what you're saying. Like the whole illusionary magic, and I do think that is black magic where you start manipulating the people to get what you want. You're starting to push your will onto others. Real magic and magic that I don't think most people will take into consideration. Or believe that exists, and it doesn't sound, as I guess, as scary or as crazy, but in my opinion, it is to actually have a spiritual experience with one's self from God. I mean, anybody that I knew that took this stuff serious and wasn't LARPing or just in a bad stage in their life and just wanted to be edgy. That is the idea of what the magician is actually supposed to do. Especially if you're working Withbala, You're supposed to be going up the tree to have an experience with God by yourself. And in my opinion, I do believe that I've had those experiences across the Abyss, and it was the idea of magic. Even then once I had that experience, was not really what I thought it was. It's something much more beyond a little bit more scarier. If you start thinking about what might be going on, you might have to start questioning reality and physics, probably what you've been told growing up to make any sense. How do I make sense of this? If I've been told this isn't possible, so like it. To me, it's it's a little bit more definite. You're going my opinion experience that I have had, the whole death and rebirth might actually be much more literal than I think people believe too. I do think and even from experiences for myself, and I've had to go to the hospital after messing with magic a few times. Do you think there is something going on physically? I do think your soul is actually starting to slip out the back of your head and you're going somewhere else. I did it a few times in one week, and I physically felt bad and thought something was happening. So I went to the hospital and like there was actually changes. I had issues with my blood that never was a problem again. My hemoglobin was jacked up and they had to give me a bag of saline and a bag of blood and for weeks. And this happens anytime I ever have a magical experience. My pupils change. One gets big and the other one gets smaller every time. So there's something going on with inside my body.
Speaker 2: Well, and are you sure you're doing it properly?
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean I'm just meditating. I'm not even casting circles or anything. I just close my eyes and meditate.
Speaker 2: Because if it affected your blood, it is because of some kind of imbalance that I presume is related to frequency that you achieve instead of being uh something actual physical.
Speaker 1: I had wondered if there's something that maybe you burn up and utilize in your blood when you do this stuff. Yeah, I mean that just sound cheesy, but it's just kind of going back to Star Wars. Yeah, you know some Star Wars type stuff where they have that shit and just in your blood that helps you.
Speaker 2: You know, you have all these medichlorians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or is it or something I hate to use the word, because I do think this is you might even realize it or see it yourself. How sometimes it's a little bit misunderstood, the whole adrenochrome idea. You know, I do think like if maybe that's like something to do with why my blood was different.
Speaker 2: Don't and have you tried to change the place of the setting the results are the same?
Speaker 1: You know what? Since then I've moved and I have not actually gone that far again since then.
Speaker 2: So, because that would be interesting because you might be in a in a what is called like a note or something no, no, a black life. You could actually be on a black line, and black lines are extremely dangered. If dangerous if you enter in those states of meditation, for instance. And black lines are completely different from the others in terms of telluric energies because we don't know their origin. They are much flatter and much broader than the other ones. But the other ones are very narrow and usually and black lines can can go for one hundred kilometers sometimes in in white in with So you might have been in a place like that and that's a no, no place to do any kind of experimentation.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That might have been the cause. Metaphysically speaking.
Speaker 1: Actually during that time I did. I was in Queens. I didn't move like I guess. Like again, depending on how big this black line is, I moved like ten blocks away and I still was I forgot. I still didn't mess with the magic at that point, but I haven't since I moved out of Queens of North Carolina. But again, it was ten blocks away. I could have been in the same black line. That is interesting. I should, I should maybe look up that show. But have you have you ever never even heard of black line?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can. You can go to Google ears, you download the kmz file for the lay lines, and you can see if where you are, well, I can do it in mind. After the show, we can. We can look up it and I'll tell you because there's about seven or eight files of KMZ files with all the talluric entergries that have been mapped, not mentioning that there are not more of them, but all of this, and it's enough to almost cover the Gold globe. If you have that, only the globe seeing all of it, it's just it's just straight lines. But it's interesting to know where. It's always important to know where we are because when you're dealing with the the spiritual or non physical realm, it's important the setting. That's why the ancients had so much care with the setting. That's one of the things that I condemn because everyone and everybody today that takes psychotropics, especially if we're talking about psilocybin or or d MT or or masculine, they don't care about the setting. Most of the people take it anywhere or any conditions without care for the rest. The setting is one of the most important parts of any psychotropic experience in my perspective, So in terms of what you've learned, and for those that are interested in magic, for instance, would you describe it as something that tends to let's extrapulate, doctors train, or is something that elaborates more to the alchemic world.
Speaker 1: I would almost have to say both believe it or not. The reason why I say doctor strange is because this is one thing I will say that definitely changed for me too. After having these experiences and podcasting, meeting people like you and Lisa and other people that are into, like, you know, the science field and studying older occultists. They're very much actually into science sure, and like understanding like almost basic stuff that is like mind blowing that most people don't understand. That's like a monkey could probably learn this if you actually showed it to him. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm getting at. But it's like such like you just learning how to manipulate mercury, you know, with a magnet it making you can make things look like it's moving. Oh it's a robot back in the seventeen hundreds. You can tell people that you know and it's just pieces moving from you know, messing with the messing with stuff, which I do think went on. But I did get much more into physiology my opinion, and I don't know really. I guess because of the eyes changing. I started thinking something's up with the human body and the mind. Maybe because when I have these experiences, my eyes are closed and it's like more it's more high depth than reality. So I'm starting to think, like something's going on inside my head for this to be happening. I mean, it's just it's cold. It's reality. If I'm seeing shit with my eyes closed, it's something going on with my brain, you know. And I'm like, so it's you know, what's up. I'm like, what's going on here? So I did start getting kind of interested in that stuff, and I started looking into the eyeballs in the brain and I was like, yo, there is a lot of occult symbolism in here. And I started looking at it more and like I started talking to like other people that were on the show that are into this stuff and sending it to them, and when I was just like, yo, I think, I think understanding the eyes and the brain it was actually one of the secrets of secrets when it comes to occultism and and the relationship that they have together, how we see light, how it comes out of our eyes too. That whole I think the whole science of how your eyeballs actually work. It is all over the Catholic Church. This may sound crazy, but I actually think it's huge.
Speaker 2: No, I don't doubt it.
Speaker 1: But and that was something I never would have thought of ever in the past until I had my experience.
Speaker 2: I just have some reservations when we try to frame it in the brain. Yeah, uh, because I think I think the brain is there just.
Speaker 3: As a conduit an interface, Yeah, like a sponge, an interface that also, in conjunction with your nervous system, regulates your body.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think. I think the nerves. I think the nerves are huge too. Sound crazy, but I think in ocult symbolism, a lot of angels are actually the nerves, because those are the things that I can varying the messages from one thing to.
Speaker 2: The next exactly exactly well said. So in that frame of thought, I would put that experience as in what I call the real self. That is that aura that you have around you, that it's somehow like this fiber wire connected, that it's all frequency connected to the brain and to its its multiple points. And I think that all of those news of destruction, of fear and death, and that is what is cutting those wires of connection that can regenerate, but you need to go through that process of meditation or or self awareness and so on. So in this regard and taking the experience that you have, if you instead of placing it happening in your brain, if you see it as you are, feeling your true self and living the brain, the body and the brain where it is, and that's perhaps what causes that uncomfort. The discomfort of of something is different because you are used to something and then you you get to another completely reality where you see different colors, you see different frequencies, collows for sure.
Speaker 1: Colors are way different regards these experiences.
Speaker 2: Because the eyes are no longer limiting what you can see on on this matrix of reality that is in front of us, because that's what it is. It's a matrix.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like real quick maybe you might have noticed before, but if you start looking at like a lot of animals that are used for a cult symbolism, they all see the UV spectrum. They can see more than than we can. And I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. I think. I think, I think somehow it's all interconnected. Uh, for those that want to start on that path. What would you suggest today, what should they read into or what cometo should they research?
Speaker 1: For me, I mean, especially because of stuff that I'm into. Well, for one, it doesn't sound all that exciting, but learn to start meditating. I really think that is one of the most important things. I mean for me, I have to go into a meditation I have a magical experience. And unfortunately, maybe even to do that, you might actually have to start working on yourself because you're gonna have to shut off the hundred voices in your head that are driving you crazy to have to really meditate. But meditation, I'm big into the Kabbala, and I do think that that stuff is extremely deep. I do think there's science in there, there's spirituality in there. It just there's a lot of stuff. I'm very much into meditation, Kabbala, and maybe learning stuff about planetary planetary things because that will fit kind of good on the tree of life, but give you a different aspect of the same idea. But yeah, I mean the Kabbala and meditation I think helped me immensely. And you know when I say the Kabbala too, you know a lot of people when they hear that they're like, oh, that's like some sort of like Satanic like ritual stuff. In any of the books that I have ever owned on the Kabbala, there's not one ritual in there. It is all different ideas and aspects of what God is and how He came into form. That's all you're going to read. In most, probably ninety nine percent of the books on the Kabbala, I've never come across one that actually puts a ritual in there. You have to design that yourself based on the Kabbala. So it's all for me when I say the Kabala, it's really just the hermetic Kabala. It's more of just understanding God, the different densities of it and how He came into form. So I'm very big into that stuff. Dead in the unit. You could start attributing colors, you know, there's frequencies, you know, you can start at minerals, plants. I mean, there's so many things when you use the hermetic Kabala that really start opening up I think, trying to understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: So you use a kind of a setting with a sound with the burning of some plant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I used to do rituals myself. I would the way I would construct it, depending on what I was working with. I would attribute it to the Kabbala, and if I had to, I would attribute to whatever planet is falling on that sphere I would use. I would have crystals maybe on my altar that matched that planetary sphere. I would make incense, sometimes a different incense. I'd mix it together that matched. I would have a candle that was the color that matched all that stuff. Sometimes even my altar cloth. Let's say I was working with Jupiter, I might have a blue altar cloth to go along with Jupiter. I'll have cedar incense. I might have a you know, a certain crystal that's for that. And I always had a black and white candle to represent the two pillars of the Kabbala on my altar. Yeah, and the salt water because I I mean when I when I did my rituals, I would cleanse. It almost looks like you're in you're in church. I had I had this the hanging, the hanging burners. It's like the Catholic priest would. I would do my little ex'es, and then I even had that little stick with the head at the end that you dump in the water that sometimes you'll see the priests used to do that. I would do that around my circle and then I would, you know, do my prayer, call on to God or whatever I was dealing with, and to do my thing. But yeah, it was very It's very for me. It was very Uh. It was always associations. There was always things that are attribute to And I do think in the beginning that does help with the kind of focusing on what you're actually doing because you have all these attributions and all these things to specified. I think it just helps with the mind. But in my experience, and you know, I've heard this from other people when they have magical experiences and not trying to sound like Neo from the Matrix, but you will wake up and understand things you didn't know before. That's just my opinion. Like he says, oh, I know, kung Fu, It's not to that extent. I'm not going to wake up one day from playing with magic and them, Bruce Lee. You know I'm saying, But the things that I have learned in the past that made no sense to me, all of a sudden started like rewiring. And I swear it's like you'll see images flash before your eyes of like these things you didn't understand and like somehow you're like, oh my god, I see the line the threat between all that that makes sense now. It's like so weird, and you will sometimes the stuff being shown to you is being like it's like so loud, it's almost like you're hearing it being said to you. You're not, you're not hearing voices, but it's like you are. It's so hard to explain. And that's even made me wonder about schizophrenia and stuff like that, like you know, are they really are they really kind of stuck in between both worlds and they just don't know it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure, yeah. I in terms in terms of your subjects, I see a lot of subjects there to create just one set. So you would recommend people to go looking to crystals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, crystals, I think especially because of like the stuff that you're into. Uh. I do obviously think there is something up with the reasons why crystals are associated with certain stuff, especially realizing frequencies and how like you can change things. I think the crystals might actually be much more of a scientific occult science aspect behind the magic when you start looking at that and Unfortunately, you get most magicians or most witches and wickens thinking it's just you know, something cute that you just hold in your hand. You know, same with this. Actually, probably some deep science between you know, the reasoning why it's even there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't doubt it. In fact, I'm I'm most people might get angry with me with this, But I think the new age and weika was developed exactly to deviate people from the actual.
Speaker 1: Inger. And that even goes back to Alista Crowley.
Speaker 2: Again, not that there are not good practices there. I just think that it was created, the attempt of this viated and created and going to the irrelevant.
Speaker 1: Yes, to irrelevant, I agree. Gerald Gardner had a choice to either open up an Oto lodge because he was he was a student of Crawleys, and for some reason he decided to start wicker probably because it was more profitable.
Speaker 2: Not that money has anything to do.
Speaker 1: Especially not those guys.
Speaker 2: But you're touching a very interesting point. That is my question to you is what come came came first? The church ritual or the holistic h slash kabbalistic ritual. Because you're so you're showing all those those similiarities and I think that that is much older than the Church itself, so it was the church to adopt that and not the other way around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that is a very interesting point, and I have started thinking that myself, especially because after covering so many older occultists on the show, we like to like cover some people that are influential in the past. I would say anywhere from around like the fourteen hundreds to like the sixteen or seventeen hundreds. Within the Catholic Church, it was a huge thing for people to start incorporating kabbala to understand the Bible, and they were coming up and they thought they were coming up with breakthroughs with understanding and deciphering the Bible. So now if that is the case, then you're telling me that that Bible is actually it's a cult, you know, saying like it was probably like what you're saying, it came something else and then it was changed.
Speaker 2: Sure, it is the weaker version of the cabalistic ritualism. It's this simplified version or the version that was decided to be published to the people. See, for instance, I have a very vast occult library in terms of rare books and all of that. Yeah, but I have several people ask me for me to share some of those books, and I'm normally ninety nine percent of the times I share any book. But I don't share my occulties books because I don't believe that people are actually ready or I don't know what are their intentions. And this is not a playground. This is something that is very serious. So I wouldn't advise anyone to try any of the things that are on those books unless they are absolutely sure they can control what they are calling to themselves or to others. So I understand that at some point they decided, Okay, this is way too powerful, Let's give a lighter version for people, and let's make money from it.
Speaker 1: I think that's what King James was doing with his version of the Bible.
Speaker 2: Because in fact, you are describing those cabalistic studies, and I know that a lot of Jews, and to this day there are organizations of Jews that are actively continually researching the Cabala and relating it to the Aura. So they are mixing the two and trying to find the actual meaning in it. And I think all of this includes what people don't consider to be occultist, that is the deciphering of the Bible in terms of numbers, in terms of conjugations of letters, because they see everything, how many v's appear, how many t's, how many times this word appears repeated to them, All of that is intentional. There is not a single word in there that does not have a meaning, even its letter. So it is they see this as a very complicated mathematical exercise that is acal. This in its essence, and it's full of this hitting meanings according to the key that you choose to read it. If you choose to read it from the key of this word, you only lead the parts of that word, and you get a different message. For instance, I'm just giving example. So there they read the Bible in many many ways. If they choose that that letter is number five, for instance, they go in some all of those fives, and then they calculate something according to their cabalistic studies, and they get to a different interpretation of the Bible that says you want to you're going to read this, this, this, and that, and you get that different message. It's they use it as even as some form of oracle, using this these cooks.
Speaker 1: That is, that's great that you brought up oracles for sure. I definitely believe that. You know, it's a something that I had even learned to getting into occultism that whenever. And it's interesting because you do see some people specifically right like this. For the oracle to be considered correct, it has to be done in hexameter, which is a certain type of like writing. And if you saw looking at like a lot of occultists and even like Jim Morrison and just performers, there's a lot of people who specifically use hexameter. And I do even wonder if that's even like something that's but that's yeah, but what you were even saying too with uh, if you saw looking at the jamatria, I mean, that's giving every letter of some sort of value. So I do think that if you're starting to change words, I think this is even a big thing with slang. You know, you're changing the frequency. Yes, you know what I'm saying, it's not the same energetic value anymore, but you think you're using it for the same word, or you might be saying it differently. It's just I do think that is even a reason for different languages so people don't have the same power and tones.
Speaker 2: Sure, but that's the old story of the Tower of Babel. Let's divide the countries because united they are too powerful. So let's destroy the joint efforts, and let's confuse their languages so they don't understand each other. So this is the good, benevolent God. So that's as Who's Who's Carling? I can't remember his first name, George Carlin. He used to say that God is someone in the sky. There is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, and he loves you. But if you miss me, have and disobey, you'll burn into hell forever and ever and ever. But he loves you.
Speaker 1: No God, the God in the the New Testament, the Old Testament, you would think he's bipolar.
Speaker 2: It's completely maniacs.
Speaker 1: Yes, especially complete, complete maniac is spoiled, spoiled out.
Speaker 2: It is no different from any great emperor that decided to conquer the world. No different at all. You're just going and telling them, now, go to that city, burn it to the ground, destroy everything. What's the purpose of that one thing? One thing is to take the city and or embraces its resources or anything that. No, they were just moving along and destroying anything in their path until they reached the promised land. They destroyed all those cities and for no reason. If you think about it, the walls of Jericho, that rich city, that immense city, that they turn all those those walls down and they burned the entire city. Yeah, I mean what, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: No, that's an unusual amount of energy and output for a test that you didn't need to do that for and resources used. I mean, like what you're saying, it really doesn't make any unless you just complete chaos.
Speaker 2: You could just cross the desert try to reach your destination. Here it is your land, right. But no, they were going and destroying and keep going and destroying and not living very well while they're doing it. Let's be honest. Yeah, they were seeing that miracle exactly the same thing that was seen in in Fatima. Here in Portugal you have heard of it. I find this fascinating because it seems that America didn't receive the most famous of all the paranormal events in the world, and the one that is more than certified. They cannot deny it, to the point that the Pope himself are credited as a miracle.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I know what you're talking about now, ye, the.
Speaker 2: Three the three Fatima, And yeah, of course you have to know about that because it's it's it's huge, so that that's that light, that sun, it's it's more like what they they had in the in the desert to follow. It's most it's I like to relate to that. They seem they seem somewhat they came from the same god as they say, So how many light machines does he have?
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 2: And and and yourself in terms of experiences outside being in in a ritual, what would you consider what you're more undeniable experiences that are not normal.
Speaker 1: Uh, outside of a ritual. Well, one time when I was meditating. This is very weird, and it's gonna sound cookie and you may me, but other people may not. And I've said it a few times in my story and it just sounds so fantastical. I don't even like repeating it because it's just it's like the whole David Ike thing. The guy talks about reptilians and you'd like blow off everything else he just said because he said something crazy. Now, but uh, it was one time when I was trying to meditate and it was after I had a magical experience, I think a few days later, and I was like, I'm just gonna meditate and chill out and stuff and then do nothing. Crazy. Why I was meditating. I had like a candle maybe, you know, three feet full feet away from me, three feet away from me, sitting on top of like a thing in my living room. And I would always sit in a chair and I would always have my I would use a chair that has a straight back, so my back was straight, my legs would be straight, and I put my hands on my legs. It's called the God pose. It's the easiest and cheesiest way for me to meditate. So that's what I went with. So I would sit in my chair and I'd meditate like that, and I was focusing on my pineal gland. You know, I would do whatever. I would always have these certain practices where I would just try to move energy around. Then I would try to full becaus on my chakras, and I was focusing on my mypenio. And you know, that's a lot of times when I have a magical experience, it always starts with me trying to It sounds crazy, push on it, you can, I can feel it and I start to like feel like I can push on it. So I was doing that while I was meditating just a little bit though, just kind of like playing with it, and I started, like, I have my eyes closed, and when I was doing it, it almost seemed like it started to get flashing, and I thought like the weird stuff was going to start again, but just like in a different way, and I was like, oh well, let me calm down, and it would just freaked me out. It's weird to me out. I'm like, what's going on? So I closed my eyes again. I start my meditation all over again, because it's already screwed me up. Probably took me about another five minutes. So I get into it. I start doing it again, and I start seeing the flashing again, and I'm like, what the fuck? It startles me. So I'm like, what's going on here? So I do it again, go all over, you know, go through the whole thing, try to you know, get into the mode. And it starts happening again, and then like I open up my eyes and I'm looking and I'm like I'm staring at the candle. I'm like, what's going on here? So then I stood up and walked over to it, and I left my eyes open and pushed on my pineal glen and was holding it and the fucking flame started flickering and then eventually went out. And that freaked me the fuck out because I was like, yo, like, that's not fucking normal, and I swear to God it is gonna sound crazy. I put all my shit away and I got in bed with my wife at the time, and I was like, I'm not even gonna fucking think about this right now until tomorrow because I was just I know that may sound cheesy, but to me, I was like, what I've believed my whole life, if that's true, has been a fucking lie because I shouldn't have been able to do that. And that freaked me out.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell it is you are not trying to do it? What are you the no, No, you were not trying to do that. I'm asking you, Oh, you're not trying to do.
Speaker 1: It, not intentionally, but like when I started to think, like, what you know is I'm looking at the candle and I'm like looking at the flame, I'm like, is that flickering? Like That's why I started like, is that where I'm seeing the flashing, but I'm like, it's still now. Before I even did that, I even made sure, I'm like, all right, my air conditioning's not on. I did even make sure like there's nothing blowing anymore. And then that's when I was like, there's no way, Like, I know, sounds crazy, but I was like, was I doing that myself? So then so then that's when I tried to see if that's what happened. And when it happened, I was like, I cannot, I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: But that's my question.
Speaker 1: Why what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean instead of immediately embrace it?
Speaker 1: Oh, is this so, Jill, that's not normal? Why not? I know, and you know it's funny. I haven't done it yet, but I've literally gone out and bought equipment now so I can even record myself. I got a thermal cam. I got an MF detector. One day, I want to go into a meditation and actually see if you could see anything too exactly.
Speaker 2: Because even your energy increased, your your circle of influence as it increases, can create that effect.
Speaker 1: That's what I started to think I might be able to capture some sort of proof of energy.
Speaker 2: So next time, embrace it oh yeah, yeah, don't freak out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I tell you the truth. I wouldn't be now. But then, because I mean listen, I was like, I think that was the first thing that happened after my first like real magical experience, before I even played with it. More so for me, it was like, oh, brand new, and I'm just like, this is just too much for me. I can't.
Speaker 2: But you're already into into discovering this kind of stuff back then, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's I'll be totally honest with you. That was when I started realizing I don't think magic was even what I thought it was, so like it was still like, you know, kind of weirding me out.
Speaker 2: Because when I hear these kind of stories, it always in my me. Okay, so you ingressed, you paid a fortune to be in a magic school, you finally got and knew how to do it, and when you finally get some results.
Speaker 1: You sain't This shit ain't normal.
Speaker 2: I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 1: That's like watching a ghost hunt to run away. As soon as they say something crazy, it's happening. He's supposed to film it.
Speaker 2: How about the questions I had for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know exactly what you mean. You finally got some results and he's got scared.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing is you go in the woods and the bear appears, then you run, yeah, and try to wake up. But if you are actually getting some results in something that is fascinating, let let's learn how to control it.
Speaker 1: You're like, damn, I wish I knew this kid when that happened, we'd be like, all right, make that happen again. Bro.
Speaker 2: It's when when that happens, it all reminds me, reminds me of Yoda and his words that I hear in my head. I just that is why you fail. You don't believe it, even if we're when you are making it. Oh no, no, this be real. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: That's even that's that's even another thing that I want to add to. Whenever I have a magical experience, as soon as I start thinking of self, and it's normally because I start questioning what am I experiencing, which could even be a sign of fear that I don't even realize because now I'm questioning it. Why would I even question it? It ends and it normally it's because I'm starting to like kind of be like well, what's going on, Like why am I like look like I'm out and out of space and then it just ends. And I think that maybe detaches you from the source because you start thinking more of yourself instead of the whole. But that is that is the thing that happens to.
Speaker 2: Look I I would say for those that believe be real or not, I'm'm saying it's real because real is something that is very debatable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, relatively.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, but if you think you can actually do something, it's like people that imagine if someone great, which starts from your family, decides to believe that he can fly. Okay, what I advise to those people is I believe you, but start from the ground, please, because most people go to the top of the building. If you think about the stories of people that believe that they can fly, they always go to a high window or a building. If you can fly, you don't need to go there, and normally doesn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean you could do that off of like you know, like your garage instead of like a ten story.
Speaker 2: Do it from the ground, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, yeah you could. I'm saying so many more options lift travel from the ground, but there's little things that everyone can experience.
Speaker 2: And now I'm the one that's going to look weird. But you can influence traffic lights, you can influence street lights, you can influence anything that works on electricy electromagnetics if you just let it go.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: Actually, so these are little exercises, and this is a kind of synesthesia that is very common in people. Just people don't cultivate it because they think it's all mancho bunjo or any time that it happens, they deny it to themselves, and that is repressed. It's like you are born a witch, but you are repressed all your life because it's bad. And then you eventually lose that part of yourself because you don't use it. You just become this flesh focus on the brain. Yeah, So in that, in that regard, do you do you have any kind of experience?
Speaker 1: Say that you have? So? Sorry, can't you say that again? Like? What was it exactly that? Well?
Speaker 2: I said that the basic exercises are influenced street lights or traffic lights.
Speaker 1: I do think that's possible. Yes, with my experience, I don't think so. I mean I've never noticed. I mean maybe I have, but I do believe that. I do think because when it comes down to magic, I think it has a lot to do with electromagnetism, and it's magic magnetism and electricity, and that's why I think metals are so important. So I could see why if we are technically we have electricity kind of running throwers. I mean, the I don't know. I do believe that. I think we can actually change an interface with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And as you described, as soon as you start bragging to yourself about it, or as soon as you let your ego try to control any ability, it will disappear.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, yeah. You can't push your on to it. You just have to let it go and let it be, you know, assimilarly with the experience.
Speaker 2: So the tough thing is to remain in control, but make it if it is completely normal, because the second you get out of that zone where you are not thinking what you're doing, you're just acting, and that acting is your true self, that is acting. Although some people like to think, oh I was possessed, maybe not. Maybe it's just your true self touching yourself you're not used to it. Then you can start actually letting things, starting to happen that you were not expecting that it was possible. In fact, you were expecting it was possible because you were intentively trying to do it. If a guy, a normal person right now listening that going out to the streets is the first time he decides to whatever he believes he needs to do, either look at this traffic lights, wave his hands, think about it. I believe visualization is the best trick. You actually see it happen as you wish it happens. But there are many ways to do it. Sometimes in a little wave into the electromagnetic field is enough. I would suggest that they actually try to do it. So I would encourage people to try and look for their metaphysical self to their ability to influence the world. You have these people, You have this young guy from Canada that has a connection to animals that it's beyond what people would consider normal. He has all this kind of wildlife concentrated around him and it makes videos almost every single day with all of these different elements that actually look for him just to be with him. So all of these kinds of stiefs, if they are nuture, if we embrace what we see, we can do I think we can actually improve ourselves in what is probably considered an occult uh science procedure or wherever.
Speaker 1: Right, you know. One thing I think is like a really good example of like something like really basic like that, and it's I think it's something that I heard Rupert Sheldrick. I think might have been looking into like the whole phenomenon. And I'm sure we've all experienced this before. Two examples, someone staring at you from the back of your head and somehow you know, and turn around and catch them. How does that? How do you? How does that happen? We blow that off? But how does that happen? And the whole thing with the phone when you answer the phone, and it's like before when we used to have old phones and we are it's probably my fault the answer the phone. It's to follow how do you They say that happens more to be a coincidence?
Speaker 2: Actually, oh yes, beyond beyond it's the smallest little things like that.
Speaker 1: We don't even like look at it and think like how does that happen?
Speaker 2: Actually, And don't forget this. That experiment was made with people aware that you will have to guess the name of the person calling, so they are aware, and that takes a little bit of the magic of the of the feeling, because immediately when the phone rings, you know you are under the test, and you will think, okay, who might be calling instead of feeling who is calling? And still the test is overcome the possibility that it be by chance, by vast number or as you described first, the back of the neck. Why do agents at the beginning of their training, when they are teach to follow someone, they are taught not to look in the back of the people's heads, never look at the neck of the person you're following. They're taught this so it is recognized. It's just not public, but it's part of the protocol. You do not look to the back of the neck of the person you are following. You just do not do that. They try to look through windows, through glasses to the ground, but never look into the person's neck because the person might feel it. The intention. That's what we feel. We feel the intention.
Speaker 1: That's wild stuff. There's gotta be something.
Speaker 2: There, right, Yeah, absolutely, we are all connected. I believe that if this is agreed, the electromagnetic greed supporting all this reality, how how can we be in the ocean and not be connected to the fish. You see, you are all in the same motion of electromagnetic forces that we choose to call magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was even another thing that I had said that I thought like you had weirded me out. There was a few times like after I had a magical experience, I'd opened up my eyes and everything would like look like as if it was like white light and then just like turned into like a two D and then popped into like a three D image, and like that's how my reality came back in. And to me, I was just like, this is like all like light manipulation and everything.
Speaker 2: You see that that state where you see most people describe this when they actually die, when they came back, they most described this light. So scientists describe the light as a secretion that is produced in the brain that causes this effect upon death, though they cannot locate it or identify it, but that's how they justify it. The fact is what I see is you're just as in meditation. And I'm sure if you ever experienced this, you feel that the image is being sucked all into your eyes into this light. So what happens to me is your true self is getting out completely out of is normal sphere because you are transferring all of your consciousness into it and not having anything on your brain, and so you're disconnecting those signals of vision and all you see is getting into the light that is the real the realm of the magnetic uh sorry, the electromagnetic domain, where that true self resides. Yes, And when you come back, it's the same thing. The image starts to reappear slowly in starts to appeal. It's like you're getting back into into the goggles you see, into virtual reality goggles. You're getting back into them.
Speaker 1: I actually, you know, part of like a little bit of like my theory of what might be going on. You know, I'm pretty sure you know, like our eyes do project technically out a little bit, and I do think it has some sort of relationship with you know, whatever this frequency or reality is. I think when you start to have more of a magical experience, I think that your eyes aren't projecting out much really anymore, and it's more of actually inside you unless actually falling in love with the handcuffs of this reality that's all been cut off and you're literally inside now. I think something like that might literally be going on and like literally going from the far far to the front of the eyeball to the back part too. It's all literally like going back and following it back up to your brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, there's some very brave people because that's one of these deercizes that I don't recommend that like to meditate open eyed into a mirror as close as they can with eyes on eyes and then everything the mirror becomes liquid and everything becomes kind of murky, and you don't know if you're on the other side of the mirror, on the side of the mirror, and some people say they get stuck on the other side of the mirror and they become these empty shells on this side, or if the mirror already has someone caught in that mirror and you do that and that person managed to go into you. There's these people that change completely from day to night in personalities. That could be one of the reasons. But uh, I'm going to change the subject a little bit. Now, what are your considerations about these magicians to this performance That most of them we can explain, but there are some of these guys, like there is to be a copperfield, was it? David Copperfield. Yeah, there are still things that that guy did that Christ Angel. The people that are doing what he did today use gimmicks because there is technology to create those gimmicks. But back then, I still don't know how that guy did it. There's some things that he did that seems this guy has to be it's not all illusion. There is some actual real messhic.
Speaker 1: I do believe that actually with some of those dudes. Yes, I think my opinion, I mean, and not saying it in a negative sense, I do think that some of those magicians are actually magicians and occultists themselves. And again even going back to like this is something like I try to use as an example, like I was trying to get out before. In the twelve hundreds, Albertus Magnus is one of the saints of the Catholic Church, supposedly had an android that Thomas Aquinas broke. Now, was it really an android or did the guy know certain ways to just make things move and make it look like it was like a robot And maybe it really wasn't a robot. He was just like fooling people. It was like a you know, kind of like a rabbit in the hat thing. Well maybe it was real. I don't know, But like I do think like we do have like a lot of those I got, like David Blaine and Chris Angel. I do think that they're actually occultist to where they're really good with the slider hand misconception. But I do think they're actually probably is some of their things. I do question if and that tube sound cheesy, but to give them too much credit, I do think they might actually be playing with some stuff.
Speaker 2: True. And when you say you said something that wasn't real, what was it? Oh right now, right now on your set, right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think I already forgot what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both right, because I just took the note say it was real, But I don't know what was real anymore. So look, I remember that guy crossed, for instance, across the Wall of China. He built a tent on one side, then he built a tent on the other side, and he crossed from one side to the other. So no tunnel, no whole How did he got from one side to the other of the Great Wall, for instance?
Speaker 1: There are few.
Speaker 2: Among those things that stunts that this guy did that are not easy to explain. And you have. Furthermore, that guy with the chains, what was his name, he's very famous, the guy that liked to himself and change.
Speaker 1: I think he was an ocultist too.
Speaker 2: Oh, that one was for sure.
Speaker 1: Harry Houdini Udini, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a big time a cultist. Yo. You know what his stick was was actually trying to expose occultists that were getting over on people. That's how he kind of stick started. So it's like, well, how did he know.
Speaker 2: Among this? I don't see it. I used to see it perhaps ten fifteen years ago, there was thisse YouTube channels of this wild occultists that were doing magic, but they present themselves as occultists to justify the things that they do. And it ceased to me and I don't see that kind of stuff in a long time. But you think happened to these people that were making a lot of money from the stunts and all of a sudden it got so hyped that we didn't know how they were doing it and it just disappeared. Maybe you still heard of some, but I haven't. They don't appear in my feeds. I don't see anyone in that regard. I only see good illusionists, right, now very good illusionists, but musicians. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I could. I could agree with that too. H Maybe it's easier to easier and profitable to bullshit. Actually too.
Speaker 2: You had that very good movie with with Tesla in it. What is it called the It's not the Great Showman? Could it be from the guy that did Wolverine and the You never saw it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sure. Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So this is a very good movie about magicians and their secrets.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, all right, now, I know it's just funny. When you say Tesla, I think a Elon Musk, which is horrible. Yeah, you're actually talking about Tesla. Yeah, yeah, no, I know what you're talking about. Yeah. It was those two guys that were like competing against each other exactly, but like they seemed like they were actually more of like science scientists or ocultists really exactly.
Speaker 2: We are shown that the bird disappears into a cage and is smashed and killed in order to disappear the bird, but there are other stuff that they are doing that in fact, the guy that was contacting Tesla to get him his cage and to actually disappear and all of that was well into something that was beyond what is normal, and you had the I'm not sure if this is the same movie that the guy had a double. I think it's the same movie. They had doubles, so they confused the audience by disappearing in one place and appearing in another. And it was a double. So the real one only appears and passes through the audio, and after the false one disappeared. But one of these guys decided, now I want to do it for real. So I'm just an illusionist. I'm going to talk to a magician, an actual musician, a wizard. And that's when he goes and talks to Tesla to tell me how he can do that. I think it's people haven't seen it. I think it's called The Showman, The Great Showman.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not the Illusionists, something like that. That's actually a very good movie. I thought, Yeah, God, that guy from American Cycle, right Bell? Was that Christian Bell was in it?
Speaker 2: Christian Bale? Exactly, yeah, exactly. And and and how about I'm sure you talked to a lot of people about this, but not talk yourself. How about experiences with were foes or cryptids. Do you have anything on that.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, you know, when I was a kid, there were times when I thought I might have seen stuff in the sky's like lights, like maybe like you know, in Long Island, not moving like a plane. But I've never said any like scene UFO experience. But I have actually wondered about that now since I've had experiences with magic, I wonder if there is a tie with some of that stuff. Uh, Like, in my opinion, I do wonder if, like sometimes UFO sightings can maybe be a side effect of a magic being done. I don't know how to explain it. I mean, if you look at doctor Stephen Greer, I do think that's what I was going I was gonna say. I do think there's something, just my opinion, something I don't think those people are understanding what's really going on. That's just my opinion, because he.
Speaker 2: Came from a completely different direction and then he entered in this circle and ceremonies and calling and interacting with this beings, and it's a completely different fusion from where he started. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sometimes I think he's just like kind of using those people's energy to do what his own means or something or he's just manipulating him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think he's intentionally and deliberately and telling them that he is using their energy to call them. That's why he needs that people there on the same brain tune.
Speaker 1: That's why they are exactly Yeah, I definitely yeah, you see, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I do believe that those that are there, if they are not aware of it, then they are completely lost, because yeah, it doesn't seem to he hide it. But I saw was today. I think I saw it today that there was this live going one with Trump. There was a live going on with Trump, but we don't know what reality or not anymore, so I don't know if it is in a screen. I don't believe it, but it seems he was online speaking and on another live was the big headline was the war on Ukraine was over. He's over with the guy speaking. But I also don't know because nothing in our teav so I don't know if it is another hoaxed video or whatever. But it would be good if they finally finished this strange exercise of a war.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They they actually confused people to the point that although most people have taken turns on either America or Russia and North America, sorry, Ukraine or Russia. In what there is some mixed things like the Nazi Party that you just spoke before, those videos of they kidnapping kids from their mothers to bring him to the front of the war. And I suspiciously became suspicious about this war when I start seeing news saying big Russian attack, one person injured. Because when it was the United States attacking the Iraq or the Kuwait, we see massive attack, three hundred dead or eleven hundred deaths, and that's normal. That was completely normal that those people died. But in the terms of Ukraine, you have one injured or you have three people dead because of an air strike, it means that they are highly organized because they only managed to kill three people and they attacked in the entire neighborhood. And I never heard of a war where the opposing forces say, look, I'm going to attack that city tonight. Population. If you want to live, please do because I'm going to attack that.
Speaker 1: Oh just recently putin I think asked for like a three day like break because you wanted to have some people like you're fucking serious, like like literally like you wanted to have some like world leaders come over and was like, you know, can we stop bombing? Why they're here? You know, you guys want us to stop anyway, So can we do it for three days at least? Like this is silly now, which.
Speaker 2: Reminds me that the Briton's Book of Deerzo and Cashini, the Asteris and Obelix. So when Rome is attacking Britain, they see that they stop every time at five o'clock. It's the cliche to take tea. Yeah, and so the general from the Romans decided we are going to stop all attack. We are going to attack only at five pm every single day. That's when I'm having tea. They attack and they conquered Rome. They conquered Brittany in an instant because they are having here's them. It's the same thing. Let's could you stop just a little bit please because I'm receiving someone.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is silly.
Speaker 2: So where do you where do you see yourself in the future in terms of your podcast? What are you trying to expand?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably there will be a little little bit more. And I've started doing it already, some of my own solo stuff where I will cover certain things about occultists or occultism and things in the past. I do have a lot of and I have gotten to it and started working on it and I got people lined up to start using. I do have a lot of documentary footage from Italy, Yale, Washington, and Nashville where like a cult, symbolism and architecture. So I have like some experiences and stuff like that, you know, boots on the ground that I've done, and in the future, I would so there's gonna be more of that, I would say, probably a little bit more better production, a little bit more deepest stuff. And for myself, you know, like even just from like with you, I do hope or even just all my own doings, I do hope to actually go out and start like kind of going to places and actually you know, seeing things for myself. You know, yes, yes, exactly, I want to say. That's so that's something I've actually wanted to start doing. So maybe meeting you was the way it was supposed to work out, I don't know, but you know, that is definitely something I've wanted to get into too, actually, because I have like friends that did do that, you know, call a crusher, you know, he has a YouTube channel. This guy's got all this equipment and he goes out and researches all this stuff by himself.
Speaker 2: He's having all the fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've been like you know, I've been. I've having having the guy on a couple of times a year for the last few years, and I'm like this, dude, like I've literally I owned the equipment. That I even told you that I have is because he suggested I get it. That's easy, that's what he used. So I was like, fuck it, I'll get the same thing. It's like I gotta start using it right sure, So that that's something I want to get into for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I think I think now it's the time for the people that have the means and the expertise to actually start looking into these things. As it was done in the eighties nineties. There were a lot of documentaries about covering this, these teams, but they are all lost. It's time to new blood produce news with the part of this new culture to expose all of this that is in plain sight. In fact, now with drones, there's no more hiding possible. Because we didn't have the drones. We had to do with it from the ground unless we rent an alliculture or a plane. But now with the drones, we can actually see the Grand Plan, especially in Washington and several cities where you see it from the air and you see what the heck is going on. This looks like a limit or from from the thirteenth century.
Speaker 1: One thing I have been starting to say, and you know, I was even saying it to like, you know, there's people, of course, the whole thing with obelisks. People like to think of it as like a phallic thing, and I was busting people's chops on my show that always goes straight to almost be a penis. But I was like telling them, I was like, you know, like I because of my drone now places that I've gone to that have obelisks, and it's something that I've started to notice, and that's kind of common with them. When I send my drone up and I look at it from down, that obelisk is like on top up of something or in the middle of like like it looks like geometry spreading out. I said, I'm starting to think these things were actually something to do with powering the place. These aren't just people who are obsessed with cement. Dicks. I'm sorry, it's a little bit more deeper than that.
Speaker 2: It's a very powerful dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, but no, but like for real, I'm like, this is I'm sorry, I don't it doesn't look like one. Let's be honest. If yours looks like that, you got an issue. It's just a stick. That's the only that's the only commonality that we were, you know, let's be real.
Speaker 2: Look, we have to recognize there are some cultures that used a proper bell top kind of sculpture that's probably more mushroom than where their minds took them. Right, Uh so, probably had a caterpillar with a with a bond on top of it instead of of of of a virgin, but they used it for fertility rituals. So they put the virgin dancing around it, or they had to go and pass under this stone archway three times or something like that. But all of this was developed after the Church took cold, not before. So we don't know if this were actually ancient traditions or not. Right, because what I see is what you see. I see that when you start looking at this, this is our like systems. Yeah, this is an actual system that creates a certain kind of an effect. So there is nothing here that is just ritualistic. It's both virtualistic and purposeful. It's intentional. It was placed there for a function, not because it's pretty.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm even starting to like even things that you have told me about about certain castles and places that you have found on nodes, like, I'm really starting to wonder if the structure is actually built to conduct something. It's like like like like someone had even said maybe it might have been you how comfortable would one of those castles actually be for the rich to be living in there, you know, like it was you know, was it really worthy? I don't know, was it really just for them to lay their head or was that there to do something a little bit different? And we're told some you know, fantasy tale, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know. I think these structures have other reasons than what we actually believe they're there for. I think it has to do with free energy, and I don't think that's why we're not supposed to know about it.
Speaker 2: Sure well, I have a pickle with the the not to do with the word energy, because that's what it is, but with the sense of electricity because these people didn't use electricity, they didn't need electricity. Their culture was not adapted to the use of electricity in any way. So we see it today because we depend on electricity for everything. In fact, the blackout that I've been through clearly shows that people without electricity go insane. Everything shuts down, there is nothing working. But these people had a system that was what I considered to be a type one civilization. Type one civilization is a civilization that takes all of his energy from the star of their system. And in this case, they were taking the electricity indirectly from the star because they were taking it from the planet. But I still consider them a type one civilization because they are self sufficient in terms of energy. And you see that they use these megaliths that you were describing to increase yelled in agricultural production because the ground was activated by these energies. They use it to shield themselves from the enemies that couldn't cross certain barriers where they lived comfortably.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, wild.
Speaker 2: We see that they use this to store information, be it ritualistic or from the ancestors. This old culture of the ancestors is exactly going to displaces and doing the ceremonies, received the information stored in the crystal of the past ceremonies. So all of this is a highly technological and magical world. Yeah, so that's what connects us to the conversation that we're having. So the fact that you put your drone in the air in these cities that were done biocultists, planned biocultists, and they have these forms is not accidental. Is them trying to recreate these very effects, but for different purposes? I think.
Speaker 1: I mean there's even been times, I'm sure maybe you've even seen it. There's sometimes like sigils, like even goetic sigels. Are you still looking at it and you're like, are this is like circuit boards or these like diagone electical diagrams or something, because that's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 2: And what from the air, it's just like a circuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look, I'm saying, and it's just like weird. When you're still looking at it, I'm like, I think there's something else with this stuff.
Speaker 2: And they are all either on top of mountains, in the curves of rivers, yes, all on top of fault lines, underwaterways in all of them. So all of this is coincidence.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's like the guy JJ on our show. I mean, and we even had doctor Gregory Little on recently covering mounds. There's something up with that. And all these structures, they're all got mounds involved with them, and a lot of them running water.
Speaker 2: Sure, all near creeks, rivers, always on the bands. That's where in the energy conveys stronger. You should look into the Cattle and Atlas, and in the Cattle and Atlas you see the connection between all the religious places in the whole planet. The only difference is one have ones have crosses and the other ones have the Muslim symbolism. But they are all the same independent of that. So it shows us that it's like telling you we are all the same. We are just divided according to the culture where where our influence is, but the energy grid is all there. In fact, they manipulated vast areas of rivers and waterways just to bring water to some of these places. Yeah, so I think I think that's that's inequivocal and undeniable, that these practices were brought right up to our times. And you can see that. You raise your drone in the air and you can see these forms. It's not accidental, now, you know.
Speaker 1: And this is even talking about this stuff reminded me, Like you even said, like where do I see the podcast going to? I do actually want to start like focusing a little bit more on actual science, because I do think that is a huge part of what's going on in the cult world today is actually people are starting to understand cult science and use it, you know. And I'm not saying that I'm trying to, but I want to at least cover it in like show Like there's as much as people like to shit on the science community, there's a lot of weird shit out there that they even entertained that most people, if they knew about it, they'd be like, something is up. This world isn't what we think it is. It's a lot a lot stranger, not in a bad way, though, it's a lot stranger than we think it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, can you can you give one or two examples of that?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean I would even say, like some of the things that you've covered and told me, you know about, like those those places that you walk through and like the vibration, so I kind of make you not docile, but like you know, I mean, uh, stuff like that. I mean I think, uh, even stuff with like I don't know how truthful this stuff is with the pyramids, but you know, I even think like that they're showing that there could be possible, like cloud busting. I'll even put it with like Leon having Leon on the show and understanding cloudbusting and oregone. I mean, I think it's if if somebody, if that was in a something that they really loved and wanted to do, I think anybody could actually start producing those things. Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You just have to have the love within you to understand and figure out what you're doing. I don't think you have to be like some genius. You just have to like have the passion to want to complete it, and you can to an extent. And I just think like stuff like that, I think I think it just shows that there's this again, like what I was trying to say before, there's a lot more I think simple science, believe it or not, that actually can produce some pretty wild effects that most people don't know about.
Speaker 2: Sure, did you have you seen this thing about ionic propulsion?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So they do. It's like a paper object. You mentioned. You see those those all of those cables and wires that on the bridges, connecting and crossing. So imagine a structure, look a biplan. You see a biplane, imagine just one of the side wings that are connected by all of those crosses and cables and so on. So this is a vertical vertical planes of looks like aluminium with something pointing down, a small rod pointing down with a ball and by itself, it produces when it's excited by vibration, it started producing ionization and that ionization proposed that into the air, so gravity has no effect on it. And they are now building things the size of people. The lift off the ground and can be completely moved according to how they change the frequency of the thing that they are using and by the footage. This is not new. This is probably from the two thousands and it's not a yeah, and it's only surfacing now. But there's a lot of stuff science is doing that we don't know, but they are funded to do it. The problem is is a draw effect. We only receive what they don't put on the draw.
Speaker 1: So oh that's even like I'll even say I mean different, but like kind of what the same thing. What you're saying, like, I uh with ai, I mean for the show, just for the art and certain things. I ended up getting the chat GPT, the cheap cheap package, the cheaper one, and when you have that, you can look at there's this thing sore that is part of chat GPT. You can look at the images and things people are making throughout the day, but I think most of those are the people who take the two hundred dollars a month package. I can tell you right now there is stuff that is being made on there that if you were to look at it and like these things that, it's not sexualized, it's not promoting anything. It's just people doing random stuff. I don't think you would actually question if that was real or not. There was stuff on there that when you look at it, you're like, I cannot believe that we can play with stuff like this, So like, what the fuck are people using that we can't use? Like we already have shit to fake stuff now that I think is very believable if you have the money to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you can. You can. You can't tell the difference. You just can't tell the difference anymore.
Speaker 1: You know. There was like one we was just like showing a girl like sitting there with like the wind blowing on her and she's like in a normal sundress, no cleavage, nothing showing that sexualized looked completely one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The things that they are doing is as long as they don't exaggerate and they tell it to make it absolute real, there's no way we tell the difference. Yeah, I'm so promped they can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, exactly.
Speaker 2: Right, because we are getting uh what is it called Mission impossible using masks, But I'm not sure they need masks anymore.
Speaker 1: I've even wondered sometimes if the masks stuff is to make us believe that it's actually a real video. Those idiots are still wearing masks. Imagine that I just throw messes on everybody. It's less for the IAW to do and people believe it's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, people are fascinated by this type of characters and they are they paled in comparison to some real agents of the past. And what they managed to did for Sant Germaint, for instance, was the guy that had the US to appear inside the structures without anyone seeing him enter, so he appeared in the chambers of Kings. He appears in the amidst weddings, amidst the dinners, amidst receptions. No one knows how the heck this this guy came into here? How is this guy? No one knows has advised Kings. He played two parts of the same war at the same time. He was accused many times of doing practices that were illegal and always got away. So it's almost moral, Jack Richard, than without the fighting. You know, this guy could write two completely different He could write a music with his left hand and the poem with his right hand and at the same time, and he could write the same text with both hands at the same time, and you couldn't tell which hand did what. This is a highly trained personal, highly trained people, and he did this many times. This is the part of the story that is unquestionable because there are many repeated people that saw him do these kind of things. So he managed to do this conspiracy and create sonatas at the same time and be a violinist, and then he was a headmaker, and then he was a wizard, and then he was an alchemist. These are real super agents of the past that we don't care about completely. Shadow the things that we can see on on on cinema. Just to compliment what you're saying, the past is full of wondrous things that are ignored because we are dazzled with the this hollow present. Let's put it this way.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of times we don't question so because we just get it dazzled by Hollywood. You don't even question like certain things like how do you even get that camera angle in that type of situation? You know it's at a good stage, do you know what I'm saying. It's like some of these it's like why does this happen? Why is this being taken in camera angles as if it was in a studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I believe that most people that go and watch a movie never think about where was the camera, how they get this shot? How is that this take is so long? Is they really taking the camera across all of these places? People don't think about in that term. They're just watching it as something that is really happening. It's it's real, there's no question. That's why all of my father cannot watch science fiction because it just doesn't buy it. It's just it's just what is this? This is not real? But today, they will accept anything as normal because everything is possible.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We no longer have a superhuman, superhuman superman that we clearly see that there are cables grabbing him from his body position. You don't have that anymore. They can do whatever they want didn't. So what are those organizations showing us With this kind of technology, As we were saying, both in magazines and photographs and videos, they could manipulate absolutely everything. There's no way to know what is real and what isn't unless you are there. And even so, if you are there, it might be an illusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some even something recently I saw on Instagram. There was somebody I get, you know, like this post or real about like and this person was at many There was some dude who had an OnlyFans account that actually was all AI women. None of it was real. None of it was real.
Speaker 2: It was a guy making a lot of money. Yeah, but there is not one.
Speaker 1: I ready.
Speaker 2: There's seven or eight making on the on the hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and more with this Look what is considered to be the biggest upcoming market in the planet. It's a female or a male companion. Yeah, there's people are investing billions to develop these creatures that are shown in these shows as as just someone that you could put on your desk, receiving guests or whatever. But in truth, what they are truly the developing is something that could eradicate the need of a partner. It's the perfect partner. It's always happy. It can prepare food, he can clean the house, he can do all of those stuff including the rest. So that's the highest profitable business at this moment, not to what is being said it is, but that is the most profitable business at this moment that is being developed.
Speaker 1: I have seen recently. It's funny that you bring that up. I've seen recently people sharing like this news article where it gets said, you know, who knows how truthful it is, but supposedly they did like a survey and they're saying that like most single men right now just due to the way the world is, and not even looking to dat if they're single, because I don't even want to deal with the aggravation. So like you're already starting to see, like you know, people kind of back off from relationships with humans just due to like you got a question, is this person crazy? Because of COVID recently. You know, it's just so many there's been so many things handed to us to do, who separate us from them for ideologies and stuff. It's like I at this point, it's like people gotta like walk around eggs shells to even have a relationship, you know, do I got to worry about offending them by coming out and saying something they didn't like on the second or third day.
Speaker 2: Sure, and how shallow were so many relations that without COVID didn't they didn't realize they hated each other. Yeah, because when they were closed in one house in Portugal, for instance, there was a brutal number of divorces and separations because they were forced to live in the same house for twenty four hours a day. They couldn't stand each other after a few hours quite because they go to work, they get out, and so they only see themselves at dinner and weekends. When they were faced with the reality of who each one of them were, they couldn't live with one another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's right. During that time, I saw a lot of people either breakup over COVID ideologies, political ideologies, you know, someone turning into conspiracy theorists. But yeah, I aload even say during that time that was even relationships didn't do well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, in regardless what you said, even family got break apart because ones believed one singing another.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but I saw that happen. I mean that kind of happened with a little bit of my family to a certain extents. So I could definitely see how you're saying that. I'm like, that is interesting because I have been seeing there supposedly people aren't dating as much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you see all the measures in place to prevent that from happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah know exactly. So like what you're saying, I could like, damn, like they've already put us in the Yeah, yeah, they put us in that that that we're going towards that trajectory. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, the first maneuver was to put the woman or the father that was taking care of the children at work. The second move was to put children since three months old into institutions and not with the parents, right. The third movement was to start ridiculalizing the parents. You see everywhere in the cartoons this TV series for children, the parents are always as stupid, particularly the father is the dumbast.
Speaker 1: Ask oh, you've noticed that, right.
Speaker 2: So that interesting and then it came the rainbow. So we destroyed every value, every family value that could exist. And now it's the young ones that bring this paradigm of the rainbow showing everyone else is wrong that doesn't sink like them. This is a linear process into one goals. And obviously you don't have as many people dating because first of all, they don't know which side they should date or how they're going to be judged by it. They need to know what class they wish to identify to and include themselves into. And there's a lot of questions. When Danny, all you have to think is do I like her? Or do I like him? And that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for real, it's definitely gotten screwed up out there. So you're saying that, I'm like, damn, you're right, I can see that coming to be eventually.
Speaker 2: Oh unless unless people wake up, for instance, we might be in luck with all you youd Let's see. Let's let's see if they have finally waked up from Disney hasn't of course, but an Amazon hasn't too. But that might be a chance that someone in allihood starts deciding to cut this ridiculous writers and this minority of people that are not making movies. They are just producing agendas.
Speaker 1: That is true. Yeah, they're just tools. Now they're magical tools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So why did they had to destroy every single gigantic franchise? Think about it. You have a franchise with millions and millions of people that give their homes to watch what you produce and what you do. You say, oh, you see all these expanded universe that you had along with the movies, Well that doesn't count anymore. We're creating a new one. And then they come up with a movie that starts immediately going against everything that was said before it. And I might be talking about Star Wars, I might be talking about Star Trek, I might be talking about Lord of the Rings, all of them. This happened to all of those franchise. They completely obliterated everything that was and subverted everything. I have people telling me that Superman now is gay, that that Batman is dating Robin and this is happening in the comics. What the heck is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's slip flopped. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: So if this hasn't to purpose, it isn't accidental.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think that even came with removing stuff. You know, the whole George Floyd ship companies weremoving things. I mean, I know only a few of them did it, but you know all that stuff that whole time is all about ideologies and getting people to start identifying with certain things and to create separation.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that guy Sorrows financing the whatever that movement was? I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably be LM.
Speaker 2: So if you find where the money is coming from, you know who is controlling the movement. And obviously there is a lot of people out there that are repressed, that are frustrated. They have a lot of anger in them, and if they have the opportunity to go and bust some windows and steal some stuff, of course they will. They don't care about the agenda. It's party time. So right, Well, look, I don't know how much your time you have, so I we better cut it here. It was a real, real pleasure.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was that long already. A yeah, yeah, that was great man. Thank you, Thank you again. I always love just having a conversation with you. So I had a great time.
Speaker 2: Thank you. So if you want to plug your stuff, good now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Occult Rejects. It's on bit shoot, Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts, And we have a Cult Research Institute that is just like a bunch of the people from the Cult Rejects and a couple of other shows that posts up, you know, some stuff that they want to contribute. It's mostly uh, if you're into reading, it's a good website to check out. There's a lot to read on there. But yeah, yeah, that's the website, Accult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Okay, continue, stop dude.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah that and then that's about it. I got that in the Occult rejec again on all major podcasts, bitch you brumble on YouTube. That's a battle. Thank you, sir, Thank.
Speaker 2: You very much. Look, I strongly recommend everyone too, not only to follow on X. How is your at an X?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think it's outside of like a cult friends, I can uh yeah, I think it's it's a cult. Friends is the ad for Twitter. Okay, if you look up the Occult reject you'll find it, I think.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and do give this channel a watch and a follow up because always were guests except when I'm in it.
Speaker 1: Actually, you'll be on later today tonight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so. Thank you very much, Nick for being with us. It was awesome and don't go away. I'm just gonna say very fun farewell to you all. Thank you very much,