Speaker 1: Direct, I just do something. Oh it's live, how are you? Time is money?
Speaker 2: I get That's not what I was saying. All I was trying to say is that we are alive. It's the Opie Radio podcast. And I'm late because I'm cramping. I'm cramping. I might need some lady sticks.
Speaker 3: You got any lady sticks in that wood paddling basement of yours and the story queens, because I might need some lady sticks because I'm cramping like it's my like it's my time of the month.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know when they say don't eat the lettuce, when they say, you know, you might not want to eat the eggs because there's been.
Speaker 2: A recall on both. Maybe you should, Maybe you should listen. I don't know.
Speaker 3: My sister in law came over with with the kids and my brother and we had a glorious little family time this past weekend.
Speaker 2: She had a nice summer salad ron and there was the summer sound a night.
Speaker 1: Hard boiled eggs and a big thing of green lettuce.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Ron, if you ever say in this wa again, I can't do this with you a tune in this swah.
Speaker 1: Is it too sophisticated? All the mag is out there.
Speaker 3: What people don't understand is, uh, you know, Ron's in a wood paddeling basement these days, But he grew up pretty fucking rich.
Speaker 2: You lived on Beacon Hill.
Speaker 3: You can't live on Beacon Hill unless your parents have a lot of money round. That's why you say the tune in a swaw the tune SWA.
Speaker 2: But I'm cramping because.
Speaker 3: I had uh, I had my sister in law's summer salad. I guess they really mean business with this. Don't eat lettuce because I got cramps are on and I got noises coming from my gut like there's a demon living in there.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute. So there's a recall on lettuce, Yes, due to explosive diarrhea. Yes, there's a recall on eggs, yes, dude of semonella. Yes, and you decide to eat both?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I'm off the sugar. As you know, I don't know what I gotta do with anything.
Speaker 3: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, I'm up to uh watch seven four days without sugar.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Well, you realize sugar is in everything.
Speaker 3: These bitches with their sugar all they want to get is addicted.
Speaker 2: That's what you learn. So my thing is no added sugar.
Speaker 3: If there's a little natural sugar in something, all right, I'll take I'll take that.
Speaker 2: So you realize it's hard to eat, so.
Speaker 3: Like fruits, vegetables, summer salads and eggs are your friend. And I got dude, I'm cramping so bad it hurts, it hurts so much, roddy babes. And then of course I drank the I drank the pepto bismol. So now like it ain't coming out now, it's like now it's like, just what what happens when you do the pepto bismol? Is that making everything all tight, tight and consistent. So I'm a My gut is a mess. Ron That's how we start today, all right. I just got the goat Trophy A thousand jewels. Thank you, Savory side salad, A thousand jewels.
Speaker 2: I take that thousands is I think that's.
Speaker 1: I believe that's zero point seventy five of a penny. It's well, you know, seven five of a penny.
Speaker 2: Well, and we got we got our stuff scrolling across the top.
Speaker 3: It's uh my PayPal's opie radio and then of course you got den bout Roddy and the fans were very nice to ben Mo Ronnie. But let's continue being nice to ben Mo Ronnie.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's Ronald Dash Berman Dash nine and Ron I think we got to put another another thing on on today's show.
Speaker 2: A bounty, all right, a bounty. If we don't make let's lower it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ron. If we don't make one hundred dollars today, there's no show tomorrow. Is that fair allows one hundred dollars? If we don't get one hundred dollars today, then there's no show tomorrow. Because I'm trying to buy a cover from my grill. Are you onto the whole grill controversy? I went to I went to the home.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what grill.
Speaker 2: You don't grill? How about in the driveway?
Speaker 1: And then I gotta move it every time the car comes in the car.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're moving it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't take long to barbecue some dogs for you and your roommate.
Speaker 2: Why not the Joyce summer Rod and Joyant.
Speaker 1: With a nice explosive diarrhea, Seminila Tuna.
Speaker 3: It's not that I think I say if I have to because I do like ordering that. At at some of these joints, I will say, tune in the swap. No, I won't say in the swap, tune in this tuna that tone of thing. That's right though, Hey, you know that toneate thing on the salad with the egg and thing.
Speaker 2: I want one of those. Let's just say tuning the swap when the rest of this live stream.
Speaker 1: By the way, we might as well talk about the swan France and Spain. No, dude, there's not gonna do there.
Speaker 4: They're burning down. There's no more France in Spain.
Speaker 2: Why are they burning down? Now?
Speaker 3: You don't watch the news, na, the news is just depressing. Why would I watch the I had.
Speaker 1: To evacuate almost a million people, and like the fire is only thirty miles away from Madrid.
Speaker 4: It's wildfires in the history of Europe.
Speaker 3: Wildfires. All right, Well, you know, good luck to those people. You know, no one wanted to pay attention to global warming, so now we have to deal with it. Now we have to deal with it because no one wanted to deal with the global warming. For decades, they warned us, and now things are getting out of fucking control. Simple as that. But back to my grill I need. If I don't get one hundred dollars today, no show tomorrow. You know, I had no problem take it tomorrow, and I'm going to use one hundred dollars to get a grill cover. Because I went to a home depot. I got the grill in the box. I put it together with my my kids. Instead of getting the web, I could have got the webby grilled.
Speaker 2: They would have delivered it and everything all nice round.
Speaker 3: But instead I got a box, a grill in a box, and.
Speaker 2: I put the thing together.
Speaker 3: But for some reason, this uh, in this uh, this new world we live in, when you buy a product, you you.
Speaker 2: Don't get everything. You don't get everything.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how we allow this as a society, that you don't get everything. And in this case, got the grill in the box. You would think you would come with a cover for your grill.
Speaker 2: Now that's extra. What do you mean that's extra buying the grill? Give me everything I need for the grill.
Speaker 3: So then I see it on the wall ron it's one hundred dollars. I'm like, I ain't paying no one hundred dollars for a grill cover. Go fuck yourself. That's like almost half the price of the actual grill. So I went home with out the grill cover and uh, fast forward a month later. My grill is already rusting. So if the people are kind today and we make a one hundred dollars, there will be a show tomorrow and my grill won't rust anymore.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all we're looking for in this damn thing. We're not looking again rich right round. We just want a few bucks.
Speaker 1: Let me put my nosetra rawnie hat on. Yes, if it's gonna be like last week, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, everybody, we won't be on.
Speaker 1: That's it. We tried this last Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Look, this is what happened.
Speaker 1: We didn't do a show well because this is.
Speaker 3: Very, very tiring, Oh my god, so to do four four shows a week instead of five everyone else, this is so tiring that they do one episode a week, maybe two episodes a week, because this is so.
Speaker 2: Tiring and so hard. So you know, if if we take tomorrow off, so be it. But how are you Ronny Babes?
Speaker 3: Enough about me and my my stomach cramps and my rusting grill. But I'm in the city to check on the apartment, and uh, I get my bills and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I left. Uh can you tell? I haven't talked to anybody in the last in the last day, so I'm very I can.
Speaker 1: Tell because you just said enough about me, what's going on with you, Ronny Babes, and you literally went right back to you.
Speaker 2: I'm very I've been here almost a full day.
Speaker 3: I haven't I haven't even talked out loud, So I'm chatty now.
Speaker 2: But I came back to the New York City apartment to check it on things. The boy. I'm glad I did.
Speaker 1: Are you there by yourself or the families by myself?
Speaker 2: Just quick in and out? We got Amazon packages, I got bills, no dog no doggie.
Speaker 3: Uh. I just want to make sure that my apartment's okay, because every time we leave for an extended period of time.
Speaker 2: I come back and there's a major fucking.
Speaker 3: Issue in this place, and it's usually the building and not us.
Speaker 2: Could be a guy that left.
Speaker 3: I don't know, is foss it on upstairs and there was a waterfall through my living room.
Speaker 2: People might remember that if they're regular listeners to.
Speaker 3: This fine podcast, then I had a steam pipe boss even though we had all our shit turned off in our apartment.
Speaker 2: Things like that, so we're a little paranoid. So I come in once a month Today's issue.
Speaker 3: I took on a little hobby where I make my own sour dough ron and my wife's just polite because she loves her sour dough bread.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, I'll get a kit and i'll make sour dough for you. And so far it's been a buster route.
Speaker 3: But I left the sour dough starter in the oven because you got to keep your sour dough kind of in a warm place. So there's we have a We have an oven we barely use, so I put it in there just to keep it warm.
Speaker 2: I don't turn the oven on nothing. It just stays a little warmer in there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I forgot about it and I opened up the oven and U now my apartment smells like someone died in here. That's sour dough starters. Do joke if you don't take care of it and you leave it laying around. Oh but we might have to get this place fumigated. It stinks to high hell in here. All right, Enough about me, ron back to you.
Speaker 4: You just said that last time.
Speaker 1: You're sure, I'm gonna I'm gonna pause for a second. I think you're gonna jump.
Speaker 2: Back into you got some more stuff. But back to you, Ron.
Speaker 1: You left a sour dough package like the starter kit in the oven in your New York City apartment.
Speaker 2: Starter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put it in a jar and it grows, Yeah, and then you take fifty percent away and it grows more, and then eventually make bread out of it and you keep the start of going.
Speaker 2: But I learned the hard way that you probably shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Leave it in a hot oven. Even though the oven's not on, it's still hot. To understand, because it's about one hundred degrees in this apartment right now because the ac isn't on. So I've ruined it, and it's it smells horrendous.
Speaker 1: You're breathing in spores of Thanks, Ron, Like there's spores inside of you.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: What if they start geminating, germinating.
Speaker 2: Germanating, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if the spoil is like, oh my god, it's like alien you can have like something like pop out of a fucking belly button.
Speaker 2: Well, the cramping is insane. It is absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: So uh, and I'm one day behind my my wife because she was complaining, I'm like that, man, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You had fucking salad. You're not supposed to be eating lettuce. Great, because they said, oops, we thought it was this source. No, no, no, no, you know what they This is what they're saying. There used to be eighteen people. There used to be eighteen people specifically like uh, investigators, Yeah, for this type of thing, right elon musk Dodge. They got it down. There's only there's only two people on the ground left. They said, we don't have enough people that. We don't just we don't have a vampower to figure it out. We used to have eighteen investigators for them, for the drug and Food administration whatever. There's only two people now where we don't know what's going on. We don't know where it started. We're never going to find the source. Well, smoke them if you got them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: We're saving money, though, Ron, That's all that's important here.
Speaker 2: Don't save us a lot of money in this country.
Speaker 1: I just say something.
Speaker 2: To enjoy your explosive diarrhea, Can I.
Speaker 1: Just say something? You are now feeling the direct effects of a doge cut all right.
Speaker 4: Right now, this is this is a direct correlation.
Speaker 1: I'm not having enough people on the ground and now one of our national measures in the radio.
Speaker 4: World has cramps. Thanks Ron, he gave the post.
Speaker 2: I knew you were talking about.
Speaker 4: Look at you. Oh you're all willing look Oh my god, look.
Speaker 1: At me, My god. Oh I might need some.
Speaker 2: Ladies sticks though, for real, because I'm cray.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yes, maybe someone could throw some money on my venmo because uh, I may have to page.
Speaker 4: And doctor pimple.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, dude, it's like massive.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, pop that right on the show man. We'll get big numbers. Why do you get.
Speaker 3: I know why you're using the suntann lotion. It's clogging your pores.
Speaker 1: Oh you think that's the reason. Hell yeah, oh you know.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're too old.
Speaker 3: For pimples, so you're blocking your true too too much suntann lotion and you're blocking your pores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you gotta.
Speaker 1: It could be from my location I worked.
Speaker 3: I worked with a guy his fucking he had these golf balls all.
Speaker 2: Over his face. Oh it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: People from people would literally dry heave when they saw him.
Speaker 2: Oh it was gross and that they would sweat it leak dude.
Speaker 1: We had one, yeah, we had one guy in high school. He had severe acne and like he would pop it and it would come out like soft serve ice cream. It would just it would crawl.
Speaker 4: Out and then he I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 1: He ate it once for twenty bucks, all right, all right, right right, he put it on his finger like it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Run thank you, But that's all it is. You clogged the poor with your son Tanos.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Oh, so the big story today today is the Lebron James. I'm learning a lot more about this Lebron James. You know that he signed for barely any money because no one wanted him. I bet he wanted to stay in LA and LA looked at him like, we ain't giving you a shit next year. You could stay, but we're gonna give you a couple of bill That's about it.
Speaker 1: He's taken the league minimum.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why the decision took so long, because they really thought that a team was gonna pay top dollar for Lebron. That's the only reason this took so long. He settled on Philly. It's coming out. He wanted the Knicks badly. He wanted to be on the Knicks, but with the Knicks winning a championship, they're like, nah, we're good.
Speaker 2: We don't need you reckon our chemistry. Now we're good. Even if we never win another championship, we're good. We don't need you.
Speaker 1: No, he said, if the Knicks didn't win the championship, he would be playing with the Knicks this year. And he's no, he never wants a Knicks won. He never offered like, hey, I want to play, he said, he never. He never made that attempt anymore because he said, well, it's too late now. I'm not gonna suck out. I don't want to fuck up the chemistry.
Speaker 3: No, And because the odds of repeating as a champion in the NBA is slim.
Speaker 2: So he's thinking to himself, if I'm chasing.
Speaker 3: Another ring, the Knicks got their rings, so it's gonna be a hard thing to repeat over there. So I gotta look at other teams. So he settled on Philly. He's going to live in New York City. He loves Philly so much. Ron He's like, you know what, I love Philly. I can't wait that that that town has a lot of history.
Speaker 2: They got a good team.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a big fan of Philly and uh, but he doesn't want to live there.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to live there, So he's going to commute from New York City.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, let's he's gonna live part time in New York City.
Speaker 2: Well, part time means during the season, you understand.
Speaker 1: And he will be commuting from New York City to the games in Philly, right via helicopter.
Speaker 2: Right, forty five minute helicopter ride. Nothing, but you know what, I wanted to make fun of that.
Speaker 3: And then I learned that Wilt Chamberlain you remember the great Wilt Chamberlain run. Yeah, he played for the Philadelphia Warriors before the Philadelphia Warriors moved.
Speaker 2: To Golden State, I would assume.
Speaker 3: And then Philadelphia seventy Six's came into existence after the fact.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not really sure about that history, to be honest.
Speaker 4: But they came with the ABA and then Irving.
Speaker 1: Doctor J.
Speaker 2: Doctor J and Magic Johnson and the merger. No but oh no, Larry Bird.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm trying to say is when the Philadelphia seventy six ers, they originally were the a BA and that's when they had Doctor J. And Doctor J was the biggest star, like he was the biggest star, wasn't in the NBA, was in the ABA, and then they merged, right, I.
Speaker 3: Got it, So but whatever, I think I'm getting the history wrong. But Will Chamberlain played for the Philadelphia Warriors and he lived in New York City, so everyone is like kind of going after Lebron James.
Speaker 2: I love going after the Lebron James.
Speaker 3: I think Philly's gonna eat him alive as soon as he has that first bad game, They're gonna eat him alive.
Speaker 2: Philly don't play.
Speaker 3: But with that said, it's not fair to go after Lebron because he's commuting from New York City next year to play with the seventy six ers. Because back in the day, Will Chamberlain had a hell of a year with the Philadelphia Warriors. He lived on Sugric Park, which is literally I could see it a few blocks from here.
Speaker 2: He lived in New York when he played for Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: And he took the train down because you know, the helicopter thing that that wasn't didn't make as much sense as it does today. So he took the train down and every once in a while he would hit your ride with Knick's players.
Speaker 2: When the Knicks were playing down there in Philly. He would actually hitch rides with the Nick players.
Speaker 3: But he's another guy, high profile guy that actually commuted from New York City to play in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the Eastern Conference Final right there.
Speaker 2: Nick's Nick Nick sixers.
Speaker 1: Nick sixer. That's the Eastern Conference Final.
Speaker 3: Nah no, nah, yeah, And Bead's gonna get hurt within the first week of the season, so they're gonna have to deal with that horseshit. And they're also going to realize that Lebron is way past his prime and they're not getting the Lebron James that they thought.
Speaker 2: The Mets thought they were getting Willie Mays back in the day.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh my god, we got Willie Mays. Willie Mays was like eighty when the Mets finally got you.
Speaker 1: Know that, Lebron's numbers are still He'll.
Speaker 3: Do all right, they'll do all right, but he's not a superstar anymore.
Speaker 1: Lebron James is incredible shape, He's got a huge basketball IQ. Right, Lebron James will be the reason they win the final because Lebron James in the playoffs with the Sixers is gonna be the the X factor.
Speaker 2: Dude, I will take your buddy.
Speaker 1: The Sixers are your money.
Speaker 3: I'm taking your money. The Sixers are not winning the NBA championship. Fucking clip this shit so we can play it six months from now, eight.
Speaker 2: Months from now, whatever it would be.
Speaker 3: They're not now when Sixers are not winning the championship.
Speaker 1: They got Jalen Brown, who's probably the best two way player in the game. Yeah, amazing, He's the top three player in the fucking world. Because the fucking Jason Tatum, you fucking egotistical, fucking maniac.
Speaker 4: It's there can only be one star on the team.
Speaker 2: One star.
Speaker 3: And they got Maxi too, who's a superstar in the NBA. The Sixers NFMB stays healthy. Yeah, on paper, looks amazing, but it ain't happening. Ron, Sorry, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: On paper.
Speaker 1: They're the most talented team in basketball. Who on paper, the Sixers the most talented team in basketball.
Speaker 3: On paper, they look better than the Knicks who just won the championship.
Speaker 4: I'll better than any team.
Speaker 3: I'll be on that Cleveland. Whatever we don't have to get into this. And okay, c he's gonna be hungry. It's no, it's not a cakewalk with the Sixers because Lebron's now on the team.
Speaker 2: No, no, all right, well it's just my stupid take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this isn't Barstool Sports or anything, because those guys, Oh my god, those guys have amazing takes on things. Ron Are we gonna name that pimple by the way, you want to name it?
Speaker 1: No, we have some very clever listeners out there. Yeah, I'm sure they'll come up with something. Anyway, mount Ronnie, what do you.
Speaker 3: Got on the Barstool Sports? I noticed you gave me a clip of First of.
Speaker 1: All, show that picture show I said to you to show the picture of the final score.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll look for it, Ronnie, I'll look for it. So what set this up?
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, to be fair to Lebron, because everyone's like he's just chasing rings, right, yes, and he needs another championship to be considered the goat and he just ran out of time. He'll never be considered greater than Michael Jordan, especially when he's out of the league for a few years. That's when the conversations will be will stop cold in its tracks. But with that said, Kevin Durant came forward and stuck up for Lebron James.
Speaker 2: Exact quote from Kevin Durant, who I love. He speaks his mind.
Speaker 3: He says, everybody in the NBA is either chasing rings, shot attempts, or money. So to call out Lebron James for doing that is basically what Kevin Durant is saying is not fucking fair.
Speaker 2: So that fair enough, fair enough?
Speaker 4: This is the new norm people who change the rings.
Speaker 1: Right, if Lebron game wins the title with the Sixers, will be the only player in history to do it with four teams that could get him over the hump.
Speaker 2: It ain't happening. It ain't happening.
Speaker 3: You know that Lebron can't even play a full game anymore. He wasn't playing full games.
Speaker 2: On the Lakers. All right, Oh you want me to the Barstool Sports thing, run the final score, the final? So what was it set this up? As I find it really fast, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's so much a set up.
Speaker 4: It's celebrity family feud.
Speaker 2: Celebrity family feud.
Speaker 1: So Barston Sports do a celebrity family feud in Barstool Sports versus right. Let me get this right against the Dallas You know Cooper Cooper Flagg from the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 2: I do know Cooper Flag.
Speaker 1: So it's Cooper Flag, the star of the Dallas Mavericks and his family, right versus Bostool Sports. In Celebrity Family Feud hosted by Steve Hovey. Another guy who wears giant purple suits. Another guy who were giant purple suits.
Speaker 2: Not a fan of the Steve ho.
Speaker 4: Have you met Have you met the Hobbies?
Speaker 2: Fan of the Steve Hobby?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I never met him? All right, listen to me. There's the there's the picture you sent me.
Speaker 3: The worst loss is Celebrity Family Feud, history is Barstools Sports.
Speaker 2: They got zero points, the steals zero heart.
Speaker 1: Throw the other picture. The other picture actually shows the score.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's real five forty three zero.
Speaker 1: That's real zero.
Speaker 2: In celebrity family feud. I think that's impossible.
Speaker 4: They got nothing.
Speaker 2: That's impossible.
Speaker 1: So this is one of the questions. Steve Harvey asked port Noy. It was his turn. Yeah, Steve Harvey asked, name something.
Speaker 4: You know how they do name something?
Speaker 1: A player probably has that, A regular guy might not. Take a guess, what would you say?
Speaker 2: What's the I'm gonna read it again?
Speaker 1: Read it? Okay, this is celebrity family feud, and it's the Opy Radio Show versus who reverse the Howard Stern Show?
Speaker 2: A god, why would you do that to me? Dad? What's the question. Let's just get this done.
Speaker 4: Now, what would you say? I'm gonna pretend I'm Steve Hobby?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Hobby, let's go.
Speaker 1: Opie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Name something a player probably has that a regular guy might not.
Speaker 4: Top five answers.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do I have to read it again?
Speaker 2: A mansion?
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's actually probably.
Speaker 1: I bet you got to be up there.
Speaker 2: A private chef right here?
Speaker 4: It is maybe.
Speaker 3: A ciner, a driver, maybe a driver. Maybe mom is all over the country, has several houses.
Speaker 2: Has more than one house?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Many kids out of wedlock?
Speaker 1: How about you know? Here's a simple one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll read it.
Speaker 4: Name something A player probably has it, A regular guy might not. How about an agent?
Speaker 2: Not an agent? Sure?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Barstool Sports couldn't get that right.
Speaker 4: Hold on because of Dave Portnoy's answer.
Speaker 2: Oh he stinks. Portnoytiks.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey actually stopped and walked across and apologized to Cooper Cup's mother Cooper Flag, Oh oh, way.
Speaker 4: Who's Cooper Cup?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, the reason, Dave Portner responded without hesitation. He responded, immediately, Steve Harvey, name something. A player probably has it, a regular guy might not. Poyton Noy immediately blurted out, A big dick. It's Hilaire, a big dick.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Now, I like the Portnoy. You gotta like that. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Obviously it wasn't on there, right, So then Steve Harvey looked like shark like right, and.
Speaker 3: Was he shocked with Steve Harvey like, oh my god, we can't have that on this family ship.
Speaker 1: It's funny. That is funny.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Same dick, that's kind of farny, Right, I don't like the Portnoy, but let's go that's funny.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so maybe we'll have a mayor with us such a humor.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not gonna be the mayor of New York City. Yeah, no, he's not, of course not.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, I read something about Cooper Flag. He plays with the Mavericks. He's a rock star. He had a great rookie year. You know, they're saying he grew three inches in the off season. He's now seven foot tall. Supposedly he was like six nine and now he's seven foot tall these and it is possible because he's young still, and they're saying he grew three.
Speaker 2: Inches in the off season.
Speaker 4: Is that the kid from Maine, Maine.
Speaker 2: I don't know where he's from.
Speaker 4: He's from Maine.
Speaker 1: He's a small he's from a small town to make I think he played for Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Right, No, he didn't play for Notre Dame. Let's stop where we suck at sports. Let's let Barstool Sports do this because they're amazing at it.
Speaker 1: They're not a celebrity. Jeopardy five, three to zero to zero.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, bro, that's crazy. Let me let me look at that picture again. That's that's crazy. Is that real?
Speaker 1: I think they did it on purpose, like they didn't try, Like, let's just try, like op, you know what I was a second. Maybe they're not close outside of the show.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're I don't think they're clever enough to do it on purpose. I think they're stupid people. I think David three to zero. You know why, Mortenoy is a very lucky man that he hit.
Speaker 4: Because how you talk about like when he used to do the the o A show.
Speaker 1: Right after the show, you guys were just go your separate ways, wouldn't even talk.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: May maybe that's what they do, like they didn't No.
Speaker 2: Shit, probably, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man. No, even even back in the day when me and Anthony weren't talking, when the MIC's were off, or when we weren't doing this show, at least we kind of knew each other enough to do a show together.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: No, it's just they just stink. Barstool sports is so overrated, so overrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're making the big bucks though, Ron, Good for them, Good for them. I want to bring up I want to bring up Ron Bennington for a second to courage.
Speaker 2: This guy is showing I don't even know how you do it.
Speaker 3: He's it's a master class on on how to live your life. It's a master class on what comedy is all about. So for the people, most of the people checking us out, no Ron Bennington and Bennington excuse me, is fighting stage four cancer, colon cancer, and I think he's doing experimental treatments.
Speaker 2: Not to get in his business, but it.
Speaker 3: You know, he's in a tough spot, to say the at least, and he is just he is so stoic through this whole thing. We can all learn from Ron Bennington. I couldn't do it. Most of the people watching this could not do this. He's laughing the whole way as he's he fights this thing, and he does something called the porcast. He's getting chemo and he's snuck in podcast equipment and they're whispering because they really don't want somebody, you know, kind of having fun as other people around them are also getting chemo. So he's whispering, and he's having the top notch guests on his portcast, and these comedians are just fucking crushing it and showing that you could joke about anything as long as you make it very, very funny. Some of these top some of these tough topics, you gotta make them funny if you're a comedian, and it proves to the people out there that you could joke about anything in this world.
Speaker 2: Man, when we're living this fucking life. The Dave A. Tel clip is just it's just on it. I'm looking for it, Ryan, I'm looking for it. I think I got a taste of it. Let me look here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: This is David Tel on Ron Bennington's poecast as Ron's getting the chemo checked us out.
Speaker 2: I had cancer. Yeah, I thought you were.
Speaker 3: What this is actually, they say better than the sempicot. I hate to brag, but I was at the hospital when Gilbert passed.
Speaker 4: I can't so.
Speaker 1: You're the grim Reaper. Well, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that, you know, he had better accommodations kind of cancer on a budget.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Answer on a budget, It's unbelievable. That's a masterclass on comedy and how to live your life.
Speaker 2: It's I I can't even imagine. I can't even imagine doing it that way.
Speaker 1: When davidtel says I thought you were was epic, Ron Bennington generally is laughing. Of course, it's generally like I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 3: Because you know the reality is, no one knows if Ron's gonna survive this.
Speaker 2: So that's in the air that's in the air.
Speaker 3: When these comedians are going on that podcast and they're like they know exactly what Ron's looking for and they are delivering.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. It truly is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This ship will be studied years from now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and Ron Bennett and a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean sure.
Speaker 1: No, But I'm saying why I think it would be great. I think I think a great episode if.
Speaker 2: You went on there. We already did this, We already did this bit. We already did this. I'm not I'm not gonna go, Hey, Ron, can I be on your cancer show?
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't ward it like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we we shared a we shared a studio for many many years.
Speaker 2: We went on each other's shows off air. We we hung out minimally. Uh and uh.
Speaker 3: As I sit here today, I text him about once every couple of weeks just to see how he's doing.
Speaker 2: That's about it. That's my true. Of course, he does runs an amazing guy. But David Tel, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Say, a lot of people ask who was the funniest person to do the Opien Anthony Show. Unfortunately David Tel didn't do it. A lot but he's right the fuck up there.
Speaker 2: He's the quickest and funniest guy working today.
Speaker 3: I think, I think, I'm sure I had another answer to that a month or two ago, but I always forget about David Tell and how funny and how quick that guy is.
Speaker 2: He's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Did remember whole the mannerism, the delivery, the cadence, He's perfected it.
Speaker 3: I got another clip from David Tell while we're at it, because it brought.
Speaker 2: Up another memory.
Speaker 3: Let me find it memory. So one of the times David Tell was on the Opien Anthony Show, it was right after Patresea o'nil died, and uh, we were doing a show.
Speaker 2: It was tough.
Speaker 3: We were inviting people that really knew Patries into the studio to kind of hang out with us and try to get us all through this thing, us through it, the comedians through it.
Speaker 2: And David Tel was on and David Towel out of nowhere said.
Speaker 3: This, it's one of the greatest lines ever ever said on the Open Anthony Show.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: And it's just a horrible loss.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: And and you see it on Twitter and you see how many people uh uh loved the guy.
Speaker 1: But how many ways paid to see him?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, to be the douche and bag of the competition there, But yeah, everybody loves them for free.
Speaker 1: We got a purple suit to buy in a gigantic coffin. All right, that's when things happened. All right, enough hemming and hauling about. Oh n not what that's the last time I was here?
Speaker 2: Is that unbelievable?
Speaker 3: And I guarantee, just to put in perspective, David Tell had a good cry over Patresea's passing. Trust me, those those two things are possible. You could be insanely sad for the passing of one of your dear friends in the comedy world. Right, and then also because you're a great comedian like David Tel, you could you could do the jokes that pitch perfect, pitch perfect, and that day I remember we needed that laugh because it was rough.
Speaker 2: It was rough to do that first show.
Speaker 3: I think that was the first show we did after learning about Patrice's passing.
Speaker 1: You know what, You hear this. You hear this numerous times where like someone's famous is in the hospital, or someone went through a massive tragedy and they can't come out of it, and they all call the same person. They call Robin Williams, and Roby Williams would be the only person who could get this person to like David Tell. Is that type of talent, David Tel. It's literally looking Ron Bennington in the face with death. Yeah, and makes it hilarious talking about Patrician mil death just wickedly funny.
Speaker 2: It's scary how quick he is. It's scary how David Tel is.
Speaker 1: But you can try to do it and that could go horribly wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't understand, like how uh, I don't understand why David Tell wasn't bigger than he is. He certainly has a great life, and he certainly is a top notch comedian. But that guy should be selling out MSG. That guy should be in a million fucking movies.
Speaker 1: It's no. But hold on when you say what he got bigger? For him to get bigger would mean he would have to then branch off into film and television, which he never did.
Speaker 4: Maybe he didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he had.
Speaker 3: He had a huge show on TV on Comedy Central where he wandered around and was hanging out.
Speaker 1: With Oh shit, that was a million years ago, he walked, he'd wander around at night in cities, and.
Speaker 2: That was great. That was absolutely great.
Speaker 3: But the point here is, uh, what Ron Bennington is doing through his cancer treatment is I I.
Speaker 2: I no words. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: The courage and how stoic he is. He doesn't know how this is going to work out in the end. And he's bringing in, you know, all his friends. He's bringing in the people that he feels close to and that that he likes a lot.
Speaker 2: And they're doing little, uh little podcasts.
Speaker 3: While he gets chemo and they're whispering because they don't want to get caught.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what. I hope with this all this AI ship that with AI, right, they said that one of the benefits of AI is there's a good chance it's going to eradicate cancer. So you're hoping with AI and with the massive quantum leaps in technology and advancement, maybe there is some hope for Ron Bennington. Well, seriously, that's a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think I think AI is pushing a lot of things forward, cancer treatments and all sorts of other stuff. Sure, so hopefully there's some benefits in there already for him and people like him, because you know.
Speaker 2: That would be that would be good, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: You know. Now Ron needs to be around for many more years. I mean, come on, come on, God, where are you when we need?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which God you're talking to?
Speaker 2: You need a miracle? God?
Speaker 4: Which God?
Speaker 2: How about God?
Speaker 1: Are you talking to Mandan's God?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know. I know when I talk.
Speaker 3: No, you want to know the truth When I talk God, I don't. It's not a particular god based on a religion.
Speaker 2: Ron.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, that's where we fucked up the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's human beings.
Speaker 1: You don't get a gold budden in the corner of your house.
Speaker 2: No, that's where that's where we fucked it up.
Speaker 3: That's why I like saying I'm spiritual, because that's what that That was the roots of religion. And then we're like, oh, really, let's categorize it and let's all have a separate God.
Speaker 2: We worship with different rules.
Speaker 3: Nah, Man, when I say God, I say God.
Speaker 1: You just said it like a black woman God?
Speaker 2: You know you know the food and security thing? Did you?
Speaker 3: I think you're watching the same news as me this morning? Because we we talked a little bit before the show. Did you see the giant woman that was talking about food in securities?
Speaker 2: I mean, I I is it stupid to say that. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: How are you that big and you got and and food in securities means you're starving. Let's stop, let's stop making it all nice with the words I got food insecurity?
Speaker 1: Why would I bring that up? Is it because Madonnie's doing the free supermarkets or the city owned supermarkets?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, she was talking about her food and securities, and I don't I didn't even hear the rest of the story because I'm looking at this giant woman.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how how do you have food in security?
Speaker 1: Some of these women like here to hear, like their their triceps. It's just it's just it's just like it looks like two haymns underneath their arms.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it was weird to be I was confused. Maybe I'm a stupid person. Maybe someone needs to educate me on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna educate a little bit.
Speaker 2: But but.
Speaker 3: But the one thing I do want to say is stop calling it food and security. Let's stop making it all nice. People are starving out there. And when you say, when you go on TV and go I'm starving, people are gonna try to help you.
Speaker 2: But if you go, yeah, I got some food insecurities, you.
Speaker 3: Know, no, it's not as as important. How about how about the unhoused. Oh I'm unhoused.
Speaker 2: I'm homeless. Help me, God, damn, I live in a refrigerator box. That's when people the river I need a help. But when you go, yeah, I'm on housed. I hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate that word of manipulating our language. It's stupid because it's the same problem. This woman with the food insecurity. She's starving, so say it, I'm starving. I need your help.
Speaker 2: I need food.
Speaker 1: But she's big, giant. That's where that's where you lose the impact. But you know, there is a there is some reason for like people who are extremely low income and do have food insecurities and they're huge. Do you know why they're huge?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Because the cheapest food to buy the worst for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fast, it's all, it's all, it's all processed. Well, yeah, but I hate eat healthy is actually expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hate that rant.
Speaker 1: But that's what that's what people say.
Speaker 2: I hate that rant because that because then it blows off the.
Speaker 1: Whole willpower thing whatever, you know, whatever.
Speaker 2: It's an important point. But to eat healthy is not fun. It sucks.
Speaker 1: It's also expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they go, well, the only reason I don't eat healthy is because it's expensive.
Speaker 2: That's my point. That's bullshit too, you know what.
Speaker 1: You know what people I see people all the time because it's so cheap and it's the worst thing for you, those ninety fucking noodle packets, like the ramen noodles. But the right right, it's it will kill you. It's it will literally kill you. That what we're talking about, the cheap shit right?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Who jewels?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We again, two jewels. I think that's a half a cent. I'll take a half a cent all day long. Fuck it? Why not? But what were we gonna say? I interrupted the unit apologies, oh the mom Donnie supermarkets?
Speaker 4: No, I was no, I got I got my point in.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if you, if you're eating and you're at a poverty level, you're actually probably overweight because the food you can afford is gonna make you fat. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fair enough, fair enough. That goes with the discussion.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm stupid when it comes to this, but I don't like when we manipulate our language to make these horrible situations a little nicer there, a little better.
Speaker 1: And when you say and when you say, well what about willpower?
Speaker 4: Well what about everyone taking fucking oz epic?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We did what about the willpower?
Speaker 2: There? We did that ran yesterday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the point is, and it's got to be said, because you know, people lose their mind over this type of stuff, the medical ship. There are a lot of people, let's just call it the weight loss drugs. A lot of people need those weight loss drugs for real reasons. And then there's other people taking the shortcut and taking those drugs.
Speaker 4: You know who's taking the shortcut?
Speaker 1: Oh, the fucking celebrities, the musicians right right eat Hey.
Speaker 3: I uh, it pains me to say this, but we try to be uh, we try to be kind of real on this dumb thing. So, Mom, Donnie is getting a lot of heat because he's, uh, he's starting the free supermarket thing. They're popping up here and there right and uh, and the bodegas are going nuts.
Speaker 2: And I say to the bodegas go after yourselves.
Speaker 3: Because we don't have a lot of supermarkets in Manhattan in general. They're here and there, so a lot of us go to the bodegas to get like, let's say, the eggs, the milk, maybe a couple of bagels, like the basic shit that we we need in between going to the grocery store. The prices that these bodegas are absolutely fucking insane. So I'm not gonna feel sorry for those people. They've been ripping us off ever since I moved to New York City.
Speaker 1: Well depends where you, depends where the bodega, I mean bodega on that boy side is gonna be expensive. I don't give a fuck. But if you go to a bodega in the Bronx right or in Harlem, right, that is your supermarket. First of all, there ain't no there's no supermarket. There's no twenty five zoom around the corner. Right when I spent time in HOLEM when I got flooded out from Hurricane Ida a week there, yeah, your only food source with bodega's. And I'm not joking. I actually made a comment to the guy after a week there, you go into the bodega. There's no fresh fruit, there's no fresh vegetables. It's all everything up front. It's all chips and candy. And I watched the people coming in and what are they buying. They're buying orange soda, chips soda for breakfast. I'm like, what the fuck. I'm like, dude, you don't.
Speaker 4: Even have bananas on your counter.
Speaker 1: I said it. I was like, you have like bananas, like I said, And I said yeah, but you got all this candy, right, I said, so this is what people are eating in the morning, and goes yeah, I said, dude, And there's no other option. Well that's where ADHD comes from, because you're fucking there. When you crass from the sugar, you can't focus.
Speaker 2: Well, well there you go.
Speaker 3: So so I don't have a problem with the Mom Donnie thing with the supermarkets, because you know, people need help out there, and the bodega's going after Mamdani.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, dude, you no one's gonna feel sorry for you. Guys. You hike the prices on everything.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. First of all, the Bodegas Associate of America is complaining that it's going to ruin their business, right, Madonnie. So first of all, first of all, they're not free supermarkets. It's like thirty percent off if you qualified. It's everything's cheaper. Here's here's exactly what the Mundani administration is doing to protect bodegas. The city runs supermarkets will not be selling lottery tickets, cigarettes or liquor. Those are bodega things. So that's what the bodegas were saying. No, the bodeg were saying, hey, dude, if you actually have cheaper liquor and cheaper cigarettes, you are going to put us out of business, right, So they said, no, you can't. Even that's not going to be allowed.
Speaker 3: It's not an issue because these things aren't going to pop up everywhere.
Speaker 2: They're going to be here and there.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, there's only one excuse me, there's only five Burroughs. There's only going to be one in each borough.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. It's not even an issue.
Speaker 1: Give me a break. And they did, and they talked about other states who have tried it. Yeah, it's fit. Okay, So here's there's here's here's the record on it. It's fifty to fifty fifty fifty percent of the state run or city run grocery stores. Yeah, failed. The other fifty percent made a tiny little profit. It ain't free. You can't.
Speaker 4: You just don't go in there and get free stuff.
Speaker 1: Essentially, they give you a basket of essentials, which is whatever your basket is, you get thirty percent off, and then they're and then like the proteins, like the meats and the protein will be will always be cheaper because those are the necessities. But they don't not really successful.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in one of those supermarkets or variation of those.
Speaker 1: Types of Yeah, where I went in one.
Speaker 3: I was in Philly, and uh, out of curiosity there was one, But how did you know? It was like I forgot what it was called, but it was very obvious that it was, uh for low.
Speaker 2: Income people, the supermarket where everything was deep.
Speaker 3: I don't exactly remember the name of the place or anything like that, but out of curiosity it went in.
Speaker 2: First of all, it was insanely sad. Second of all, they look like warehouse.
Speaker 3: They kind of had it set up like a supermarket. They try to have like aisles and stuff, but it was insanely said. What I remember was how sickly everything looked like they're getting all the shitty vegetables, the shitty fruit, the bruises on the fruit they got, the cans that have the dance, That meat looked like it was a little on the gray side. That these people aren't getting away with anything. Trust me, they're not getting away with anything. They're not gonna get the top notch stuff.
Speaker 2: In these places.
Speaker 1: But they can't afford it.
Speaker 2: And my point is everyone should relax.
Speaker 1: RelA no, But what I'm saying is the city can't afford to buy high end produce and then give it away of course deeper value that it will go out of business.
Speaker 3: There's a ton of ship when the trucks come in where there's a lot of fruit and vegetables where they're like, we can't put this out. People aren't gonna buy it. There's something, you know, there's something wrong with this carrot.
Speaker 2: There's something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And so there's a whole there's a whole market for this stuff that's a little off.
Speaker 1: California just passed a law because there's so much food waste that they changed the labeling on you know expiration dates. Yes, they changed the labeling because the way it was labeled it was it was saying after.
Speaker 4: This date, you can't eat it.
Speaker 1: Now. They changed it to preferred like because they said there's so much waste. And then they did like a like a scientific study, you know, like when I say expiration date is August first, yeah, they say the eggs are so good for three months.
Speaker 3: I've always been that guy because I need it. I always needed to cut corners most of my life and expiration dates. I was onto that game a long time ago. There's people in all of our lives.
Speaker 2: The milk.
Speaker 3: Let's say it says expires July twenty seventh, which was yesterday, right, all of a sudden, people are throwing all their shit out.
Speaker 2: Dude, the milk is still good for at least another week or two.
Speaker 1: It was the food ways in California was so severe. They so instead of saying aspires August first, it says it's preferable to eat.
Speaker 4: It before August first.
Speaker 1: Me, it's still not going to go back. They had a list of everything, like, by the way, Brad, it's still good for another two weeks. I give me a break.
Speaker 2: I ignore the expiration dates until I see that.
Speaker 1: You due to another couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, I was onto their game. Because that's how you sell more product.
Speaker 3: You understand, throw it away by more because people are throwing shit.
Speaker 2: Away because they panicked.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh my god, and they run the store and get more milk with a half a gown that's only half drank is still in the fridge.
Speaker 2: You could have kept drinking.
Speaker 3: That, but people paddic throw it away and get another gown of miltk.
Speaker 1: By the way, they one of the other tests they did is expiration date on canned I cant goods, right, it's good for a couple more years.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous ice cream aspiration. No, you're good wars.
Speaker 2: Of course all that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the eggs. They said you can eat eggs up to three months after restoration if you keep them refrigerated.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That says to me the egg industry is all about profit.
Speaker 3: The only thing that doesn't last is the strawberries. And I learned something about the strawberries. They supposedly put in those in those plastic containers because.
Speaker 2: They know that'll help them go bad faster. That's a scam too. We've all bought strawberries and by the time we get home, they're already moldy. Like, what the fuck happened in the car on the way home.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing with berries, if you have just one barry that's a little off, it infects the entire bunch very quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh I work with people like that. Oh my god, they affect the whole fucking room.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're working with a few berries, a little a few a little.
Speaker 2: Berry's well that too, Ryan, of course, hold on.
Speaker 1: Before I forget my thought, I don't. I don't want to forget this because this is interesting. You brought up Davidtel. Yeah, one of the best, right, David Tel, Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle. If they were all on the same bill, would you go see them?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, that what a stupid question.
Speaker 1: So let's go. I'm going with JQ.
Speaker 2: Baby, what what what? What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? Massive lineup? Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle, Davidtel, literally the biggest. John Stewart. I'm going. I already spoke to JQ this morning because she gets up early too. We're getting tickets.
Speaker 3: People don't like John Stewart anymore because he went political. Now he's not funny, I guess because he went.
Speaker 1: Shut up hilarious. Excuse me? Can you get on your phone right now and look at your text. Read me the lineup. It's for the nine eleven Memorial fun on nine to ten at Madison Square Garden on September tenth.
Speaker 4: I'm going to it. It's a benefit concert for.
Speaker 1: The nine to eleven Memorial Comedy Benefit concert. Opie read the list.
Speaker 3: Well, the first name? Why would they put this as the first name? I never liked this guy. Oh he was funny.
Speaker 2: He was always too cool for everybody else in the room.
Speaker 1: Oh disease? Oh really? As he isn't sorry, don't wait, hold on, wait, he comes across as an asshole.
Speaker 3: Don't like him? He was on Really I didn't like him. He was too cool for the room. He's too cool for everybody.
Speaker 1: Ryn, Oh really he had that vibe?
Speaker 4: Fuck him?
Speaker 2: He's too clever. Wait, hold on, he's way above your head.
Speaker 4: Obi was he clever in person?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't like him at all? All right?
Speaker 3: Bill Burr awesome? Dave Chappelle awesome. Who's Ronni chang or ching? I think I know who he is. He's got the.
Speaker 1: Longer hair, He's funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's comedy.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, ron, I'm thinking of the other guy that used to be on your show that that.
Speaker 4: Tried to leave and he got nervous.
Speaker 1: Bobby Lee, is he on the line up?
Speaker 2: Bobby Lee is not a look at the smile.
Speaker 3: I love Bobby Lee, dude.
Speaker 1: I just saw a bit yesterday Bobby Lee on a podcast with two other guys and he goes, listen if you laugh, yeah, I'm gonna walk out right. I want to open up to you guys. Right, I'm going to open up to you. I don't want you guys to laugh or smile because I'm gonna take a fence and I'm gonna leave, right. And they're like all right, and he's like, you can't cover your mouth right because I'm thinking you're gonna be smiling, right, all right, hold on, Bobby, hold on, all right. Go okay, So I've never said this before it publicly, but one summer I was brutally. He molested every day. And they start but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well but but that's a page out of our book.
Speaker 2: I know Ron he did all that on our show.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, this is his big and they're like, he goes, I was brutally.
Speaker 1: He goes, Dude, you can't say the word brutally. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that was his bit, which was hilarious.
Speaker 1: All right, that was a bit. Alright.
Speaker 2: No, he's not stupid. He knows what he's doing with that ship.
Speaker 1: Who's after the other guy?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Ronnie Chang is actually Ronnie Chang is one of the correspondents on the Daily Show.
Speaker 2: He's funny. I don't know his comedy, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's funny. He's on the Daily Show.
Speaker 3: Pete Davidson hit her miss with his comedy, right, Oh really, no, I hit her miss.
Speaker 2: It gets the job done.
Speaker 1: Can I say one thing about Pete Davidson. Yeah, dude, he's coming out with this fucking dramatic role where he plays a mobster like a hitman. Got the esthetics it's supposed to be. It's like a dramatic role for him, So we'll see what happens. Then you got Nicki Glazer, fucking a lister, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's an a lister.
Speaker 4: She's an a lister, and she's smoked. She's a smoke show.
Speaker 3: I knew her with her old face though. Now when I see Nicki Glazer, I'm like, who is that?
Speaker 1: She came out of bunch Man, So what was your impression of her chop as a whip.
Speaker 2: To be fair, very funny, funnier than Amy Schumer.
Speaker 3: I think Nicki had better appearances on the radio with me than Amy did.
Speaker 2: Amy had one good story in all the years she did the show.
Speaker 3: She was just alright, to be honest, Nicky Glazer way funnier than Amy Schumer, Josh Johnson and then Jon Stewart and then special guests.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go to that shit you want to go, I'm going, I'll go. I just want to say something. Yeah, I want to remind you. Yeah, you ended up regretting not going with me and JQ to the Patrichia O'Neill benefit.
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did.
Speaker 4: You said I should have went. Don't make the same mistake.
Speaker 2: I said I should have went. That's about it.
Speaker 4: You should have went. It was brilliant. And then me and Bill Burke talked backstage.
Speaker 1: It was great, who's this dabbler Dan?
Speaker 2: What do you do in? Dabbler?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 2: Amy killed for you? Op, don't lie? She no, No, she was all right.
Speaker 3: She had one taxi story that was absolutely amazing. And then there was that other time she was on uh name it gabbler Dan Hey, douche, Hey, douche, hey, douche Amy.
Speaker 2: Killed for you? Oap, don't lie? All right? Name? Another time she killed?
Speaker 3: She had an amazing taxi driver story where she let a taxi driver kind of do some things with her on the way home.
Speaker 2: That story was amazing. All right, Name, there's no one and I'll put you on the big screen. I'll look like a loser. Is this time she killed on OPI and Anthony.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting post Bridesmaids, oh pre Because.
Speaker 3: Then she's like, she's another one of these people. Soon as she got famous, she forgot all about us, and then she would she would throw us a bone and come on every once in a while.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh my god, Howard, I'm the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan of yours.
Speaker 1: Hold on phone, Wait a minute. Did she give you a Burt? Did you reach out to her? She gave you a Burt Chrysler response?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't reach out to her.
Speaker 4: What did he say to you?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: I'll always be a fan.
Speaker 1: What dick? I guess he's all in shape down because he's not drinking because he almost died.
Speaker 2: You know what, if you're gonna be a dick though, make it funny.
Speaker 3: At least Bert was funny with his response when I asked him to do the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'll always be a fan.
Speaker 4: Is that that is as dickish as you can get?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, there's dabbler Dan shoved it right in his dumb face.
Speaker 2: Be honest, Ope, she killed for you, and I go, dabbler Dan, give me another time? She killed? Are you googling it? Dabbler Dan? Because you don't got nothing? Nothing? You got nothing.
Speaker 3: Amy was just okay on the show. And any own a fan would admit to that. All Right, can I go I'm cramping, I'm sweating like a Oh no, the sweatstains aren't bad. All right, good, I'm gonna go around. I don't feel that great. And you know what, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I have one little, quick little thing.
Speaker 2: But all right, I know we could do that.
Speaker 1: But let me say a quick something.
Speaker 2: Let me say this.
Speaker 3: I was I put a bounty on doing tomorrow show if you didn't make one hundred dollars, I wasn't gonna do the show tomorrow. But I feel like I feel like I feel like I'm not gonna speak for you.
Speaker 2: I'll speak for myself.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was just okay, So let's just let's just do another show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair. In the end, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought I was brilliant, So I'm probably gonna take tomorrow off because I don't know if I can this all right.
Speaker 2: Then you gotta take tomorrow off. You gotta rest that big brain of yours. You know. Rumor has it Howard Stern.
Speaker 3: Is steaming over all the criticism he's getting because his new schedule.
Speaker 2: He's down a one day a week.
Speaker 3: He fired his his his staff over zoom. People that were faithful to this guy for.
Speaker 2: Years and years and years.
Speaker 3: Dabbler Dan's back Amy killed in her movie train Wreck. I don't need people like you on this thing, Dabbler Dan.
Speaker 1: Because he met on his show Dad one of my show, you joke Dabler he met what other time on the open radio show.
Speaker 2: Let's Do This?
Speaker 1: Did she hit a home?
Speaker 2: Dabbler good Bye you steak.
Speaker 4: Dabbler Dan.
Speaker 1: Sounds like as sophisticated gay porno Dabbler Dan and the Dandies.
Speaker 2: The question was that she was just okay.
Speaker 3: On the Opien, Anthony show, and she had one amazing story that I can't deny, and then after that I couldn't even think of another time she was amazing on the goddamn show.
Speaker 1: But he did think of another time, but it was a movie exactly.
Speaker 2: This is what you deal with. What were you saying? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, so, Howard Stern, he's out of his mind with all the criticism articles being written, other podcast hosts and radio guys making fun of him going down one day a week, and he is revving up and he's gonna have a response ron in a month from now when he's back on the radio.
Speaker 4: But I guess one of the producers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he still has a few people on the staff, right, I guess, yeah, like one of the producers, one of his long time producers. I don't know his name. You would obviously know him.
Speaker 2: I don't know Baba boo.
Speaker 1: That's not a producer. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Baba booe, Baba boo, Baba boo, Baba boo. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Call up our show and say, baba booe, so we panic Baba boo, baba boo. All right, go ahead, Sorry, I love that you don't know any of this stuff. But My point is that Howard's coming back and he is furious over the criticism, and he's gonna have a lot to say when he's back a month from now, right, sorry the guy?
Speaker 2: All right, rad for real? Go ahead this time.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, you could do it trying to like kiss each other.
Speaker 1: That's too gay.
Speaker 2: You should go, you go.
Speaker 3: You should go do a podcast with the other guys, because they're all into that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it as much. I'm I'm a I'm a fan. I support, but I'm not into the actual physical acts.
Speaker 1: You should go watch Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 2: Oh really we should?
Speaker 3: Huh what happens when you what happens when you take a.
Speaker 2: Role like that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you really got to be committed. No, but as an actor, No, you got to be committed.
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 3: You gotta think everyone can't. Well, this is my take on that. I got takes on everything. Just you just got to ask Broke Back Mountain. Right, That movie came out and everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, they're acting was just amazing. I think everyone that was on that movie set was like.
Speaker 1: When you get to that level, I'm being serious. Otherwise everyone would be a fucking aless actor. When you get to that level, the camera doesn't lie. You can't fake it, like you can't fake emotion on camera. It will show. These guys are great actors, but they were into it.
Speaker 3: My my point is the teamsters on set, they're looking, gone, this ain't acting, is it?
Speaker 1: The huh kind of It isn't because you have to be in it.
Speaker 3: I never bought into the Oh my god, what great acting.
Speaker 2: I I thought the whole time, I was suspicious. I was suss, as the kids would say. I was sus. I was like, this is too good. There's gotta be some realism here.
Speaker 1: Not ke Reeves did a movie like that, Well my Private Idaho Well or my Private Asshole, I don't know what was the name.
Speaker 2: That's too in the gun. We're more clever than that that.
Speaker 4: It is not that crass anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: All right, Rob, you said you have one more little thing, so we'll do a show tomorrow, because I don't feel like I gave the people my best today, So the bounty thing doesn't work this week.
Speaker 1: You want me to do one little thing or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: So hold on, are we doing a show tomorrow. I'm doing it today, all right.
Speaker 2: I do want to join me.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll get our Marino on too, all kay See Corndiff knows, he goes this is a family network rhyme.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Corndiff, thank you.
Speaker 4: You know what you can do with that coin, my friend.
Speaker 3: Don't mess with Corndiff bro right up the uh don't no, don't mess with the corn diff.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you know what well used to do with? What's it called? After you eat the corn? What the corn cob? You're asked? Baby? Before toilet paper?
Speaker 2: Can? I can? I bring up my hatred for toilet paper? Cream corn? Why?
Speaker 4: Why did we need cream cord?
Speaker 1: Is that a New England thing? Huh? Is that a New England thing? I think it is cream cord?
Speaker 2: And I got and I'll wait. I'll wait for a few Friday.
Speaker 3: But if you to Lasagna and I'll explain on Friday, that's the big teas.
Speaker 2: A few to Lasagna and I got a real reason why?
Speaker 1: But gohead what happened? You bought a tub of it at traded Joe's.
Speaker 3: Oh man, these people need to be on the edge of their seat and waiting on why there's gonna be an few to Lasagna.
Speaker 1: I got well, I'm with this.
Speaker 2: Wait, Corniff's back, he goes. Cream corn is gross, but we have a hell of a time making it. Eh, you don't get it.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem with cream corn. Yeah, it's the same coming out as the same coming in. Oh my, yeah, that's literally what it looks like. There's no you don't know if it's been three once already.
Speaker 2: Oh lucky us.
Speaker 3: Dabbler Dan is back because I don't really I don't really block people.
Speaker 2: I just give them a little fucking time out. God, lucky us. Dabbler Dan is back. All right, what's your little thing?
Speaker 3: Ron?
Speaker 2: Because I want to get this on the podcast apps for the people.
Speaker 1: Maybe i'll tease it for tomorrow. Let's say, let's say for tomorrow. I like that because it's interesting. We got get Batman, we got Graham. I'm a new Opie listener.
Speaker 2: Pretty good listen, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 4: Did you say, Ronnie listener? Opie listener?
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 2: They don't even know, they don't know. We're getting there though, Ron we're getting there.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm not sure about putting my hair up because it's all four head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a five head. Bro, you're you're up to a five head? Are you gonna go bald all the way back? No, you're too old. You would have lost most of it by now.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm thirty seven. I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 3: I mean I just got a haircut, and I mean there's things up here.
Speaker 2: I make a little adjustments.
Speaker 4: You know, you got your hair.
Speaker 1: You got to come to the side today.
Speaker 2: No, it's really short. I got like, yeah, look it's I got a really short hair. Whatever, No one gives a shit.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go like Wally, like, leave it to beaver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's might leave it to beaver cut? All right, Ron, can we go? Now?
Speaker 1: Let's say my little Batman story for tomorrow? All right, I guess we're even though nough I gave us money. I guess we're doing a show tomorrow now.
Speaker 3: Because I don't think I gave it my best effort today, I believe or not.
Speaker 2: I take this very seriously. And I got cramps. I got cramps.
Speaker 3: I got it feels like a demon in my gut, and I'm just waiting for it to leave. And this morning nothing left me because I drank the pepto bismo like an idiot.
Speaker 2: I should have just let the thing go through me.
Speaker 3: The pepto bismal puts a fucking stop on everything, dude.
Speaker 1: The only thing the pedal middle is just coach your stomach so it stops what it was. It stops what it was doing. You're prolonging the explosive parasitic diarrhea. Lettuce.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of that right now, because it'll get rid of the cramps, It'll get rid of the demon sounds coming from my gut.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating. That might be because I didn't turn the AC on in this place.
Speaker 1: So what do you trying to say? Like, if you if you think you have to, you have little gas and you you let out a squeak and then like liquid comes out.
Speaker 2: Is it that I'm more than willing to at the floodgates open. I don't care. Just get it out of me. This cramping is horrendous. All right, we'll save that for tomorrow. Ron you were so good without interrupting today. You were you were like pitch perfect.
Speaker 3: This is not the time to interrupt, because I was gonna say Ron's venmo. Ronald Dash Berman Dash nine. I'm not even gonna promote my PayPal. It's all about you, Roddy Bapes, Ron Berman Comedy and all the socials too.
Speaker 2: Eh. Take care of that, pimple, Ron, I'll see tomorrow. Okay, Now, take care of that.
Speaker 1: Take care of that before it.
Speaker 2: Turns into a golf ball and makes us all puke Likedude.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna touch it tomorrow. It's gonna explode on my phone right right live, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's get that scorting right on your camera tomorrow, right, all right, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Day