Speaker 1: Where.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm afraid to get into this one because I'm afraid what people are.
Speaker 3: Going to do.
Speaker 4: But what you learned this week on the Gary Change, Uh oh, so this is a lot of This may be a little harsh on you.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe it's This show is a lot of things to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Sure is, And we appreciate that everybody sticks around because they know that maybe sometimes they might laugh at.
Speaker 3: Us or with us.
Speaker 4: The umbrella of a lot of things to a lot of people really hides a lot of bad things.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like adding extra layers of paint to the wall when it's already damn.
Speaker 5: A rope on a clergyman.
Speaker 3: What Good morning, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 6: What I've learned this week is that Gary doesn't take care of his dog and he's getting divorced.
Speaker 1: What I learned is that Gary, like me, apparently checks the baseball schedule every day, because when I looked at it, I realized, hey, everybody's playing. I guess you could call them a neighbor, not necessarily a rival, but about as close to the neighbor as you can get. So we'll see how this works.
Speaker 3: From baseball.
Speaker 1: Secondly, as much as the dirty Gary and Shannon podcast sounds, I'm probably gonna when the show's that I'm stick with porn.
Speaker 3: M we can't.
Speaker 5: He's gonna stick with porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 5: I can't. You know, we cannot.
Speaker 7: We Well, I learned that Gary doesn't like Cherry Garcia.
Speaker 5: I think I liked it once upon a time, but you know.
Speaker 3: Hoggin Dalls, Hoggendalls, vanilla bean only way to go.
Speaker 8: And on top of that, I learned that Shannon God listens to Shannon's prayers because we got sunshine down here in the Long Beach up to Torrents area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thank.
Speaker 3: You, beg Yeah, thank you. Have a great week at Gary and Shannon. Am I sure listening to you right now? His name is long time listener in Orange County.
Speaker 2: This week I learned that.
Speaker 3: Shannon really wasn't talking about Gennibal's a lot this week? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Is a Gary Gary lay offer man?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I defend you too much, Hi, guys.
Speaker 7: This week I learned on the Gary and Shannon show that while I live in Hemmett and you can't spell himant without spelling math, I have tigers and you can't bring your bags to a grocery store. Oh yeah, have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that you can't spell him without math and I love it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gary, Hay, Shannon Michael from Narco, Mike, what did I learn this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, this is what I learned this week. Gary lit the dog out, Gary lit the dog out.
Speaker 1: You're in trouble.
Speaker 5: You're in trouble, little shot and Freud. Everyone's loving it.
Speaker 3: Dog is fine, aug is fine.
Speaker 6: What I learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show, Shannon h raisins, that's on American.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I just do I don't.
Speaker 8: This week on Gary and Shannon Show, I learned Vatican City has their own secret tennis courts. I guess they're secluded from the public.
Speaker 1: Back in the.
Speaker 8: Seventies, I guess the cardinals used to get together and have their own little friendly tennis tournaments. Although I think we're just assuming they were friendly. Who knows, they could have been talking a lot of crap.
Speaker 5: I think that's why they starting.
Speaker 8: Y'all have a good weekend, See.
Speaker 3: You two, right, all right, one more Hello.
Speaker 6: This week I learned that Gary was engaged twice, once to his current wife, and the other was too quote a cheating whore.
Speaker 3: I didn't now. That was not nice. That was not nice. That all right?
Speaker 2: For those of you who really love producer Keana is, she's going to be either elevated in your eyes or brought down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you were like.
Speaker 4: That guy and missed genital talk this week, buckle.
Speaker 3: Up, Buckle up, buttercup, it's about to get real.
Speaker 5: You were gonna say something like genitally or something.
Speaker 3: Here's our honorable mention, honorable mention, not supposed to mention. You spend an honor serving with you a.
Speaker 6: Great and honorable movies.
Speaker 7: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of honorable Mentions.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a verse.
Speaker 2: A couple couple of people found dead at one of these homeless encampments in La.
Speaker 5: Here's a twist.
Speaker 4: One of the people was found partially eaten by dogs.
Speaker 5: My god.
Speaker 4: A woman's body found inside a sidewalk ten had been reportedly locked from the inside. Family members were unable to reach the victim. They tear it open and they find her body and then a man's body as well. She's just forty six years old. Oh god, that is awful, awful, Why you wouldn't want to clean that up up? But you know what, We're letting people live the way that they want to live. We're respecting their feelings, right, shoot.
Speaker 3: On by dogs.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody wants that number nine, number nine?
Speaker 3: I did nine place if the cops dirty nine times?
Speaker 7: Out of tennis partners dirty two and.
Speaker 3: I speak nine languages yet nine basically.
Speaker 8: Everybody at table nning.
Speaker 9: I'deel ready to go another nine?
Speaker 1: And niner?
Speaker 2: Did I catch a niner in there where you're calling from Milwaukie talkie? The Cannapolist Cannonballers minor league baseball team has a little event where they have dogs that show up. Their beloved bat dog, Casey Betty, comes and grabs the bat after the after an at bat.
Speaker 4: Now are these dogs that are sanctioned to be at the game? Are these dogs that got out of a home nearby and.
Speaker 2: Ouch officially members of the Kannapolis cannon Ballers team. They said that Casey Betty had a bathroom emergency. Oh, which is funny because there was no bathroom in sight. There's just a few feet away from home plate. So moments before preparing to fetch a bat. She let it loose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, instead of using gloves or a you know, a doggy poop bag, scooped it right up with his bare hand.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Isn't this something that you learned as a parent Sometimes you got to scoop up poop or vomit or whatever.
Speaker 2: Soap and water does amazing things. Yeah, and you can. It will get you past a lot of nasty stuff. Just make the problem go away. Just handle it. Handle it.
Speaker 3: Guy gets a raise.
Speaker 5: It's almost like if you never find.
Speaker 3: Truly go number eight.
Speaker 1: A tive is bowled every eight second, listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 5: Jello shots never really did anything for me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. This isn't that troubling. It's not like the kid was handing out fireball shots. I mean it was a kindergartener, So that's a problem.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: An investigation underway after a Pennsylvania school district said a kindergartener was giving jello shots to classmates three other students. They say immediate action was taken. The students were called to the nurse's office, ems was called, parents were notified met first responders at the hospital. Come on, like, these parents haven't given their kids, Benadrill.
Speaker 2: Unclear how the kid got the alcoholic jello.
Speaker 4: Cups and mom and dad probably had them in the refrigerator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what is that mean?
Speaker 5: Even unclear?
Speaker 3: Come on, do we even know if the kid knew that they were Jello's.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, beautiful jewel toned the rain, the red?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite jello flavor? I like strawberry.
Speaker 2: I don't know red, Yes, strawberry, I would say red.
Speaker 3: Okay, strawberry. I like it to taste like red. Okay.
Speaker 4: Number seven Starting to sort out here, You've got other things.
Speaker 9: On your mica, like calimony.
Speaker 5: So here's a fun twist.
Speaker 4: Remember how we're talking about that Gary and Shannon show dating game.
Speaker 5: We've got a contested y'all.
Speaker 2: No, a man was caught attempting to smuggle parrots into California. Specifically, when officers noticed unusual clothing bulges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was around his ankles. They discovered six birds stuffed into his boots.
Speaker 5: To which I say, us, why.
Speaker 4: Are we having a problem with a man smuggling some birds in his boots?
Speaker 5: We usually have stories.
Speaker 4: About customs finding somebody who smuggled bricks of meth in their underwear or in their anal cavities. This is a feel good smuggle story. I don't know why we're not embracing this man.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what you feel good about here.
Speaker 4: Uh parrots and they're not in his pants, they're in his boots.
Speaker 2: Six undeclared birds in his boots. Sorry, six parrots in the car, and the undeclared birds that were hidden in his boots, including two that were dead. Back on the fourth of May, a twenty six year old man applying for admission to the US at sany Sidro was caught smuggling sixteen live parakeets and three live chickens.
Speaker 5: Three live chickens.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a ritual, right, Like they're gonna kill the the chickens and use their blood smeared on their faces or something.
Speaker 5: Who smuggles a live chicken.
Speaker 3: Ritual? People?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like in bull Durham they needed a lie exactly number six.
Speaker 3: I got six, You got six six, number six.
Speaker 2: There's six more weeks of water, a picture of me or Rabbi, and six drunken longshomyn.
Speaker 3: We just dig you in a nursing home. Closer to us, I don't have to go take.
Speaker 4: That drink another Guys, leave your penises alone.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when it comes.
Speaker 3: To I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 4: Adjusting the way that God created your penis. He created it beautifully. Let it live its life. It doesn't need filler injections. Men apparently are flocking to the doctors or the medspas to get penis filler injections.
Speaker 5: Just say no to this.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't like your penis, go find someone who does.
Speaker 3: I have no response to that.
Speaker 4: I think it was pretty solid advice. Yes, no need to put a needle in there. Ah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Here's number five for five.
Speaker 5: I have five rules.
Speaker 3: We begin bombing five little monkeys.
Speaker 9: This is the year five point five.
Speaker 3: Five would be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 2: My house I grew up in, we had an old We had not a wooden shed, a metal shed out in the backyard, which is where we would keep lawn equipment, lawnmower, a couple of bikes, you know, stuff like that. And I'm always amazed that the big warehouse stores, like the home Depots and the lows, they have these on display. But they're always locked, at least the ones I've seen there. They're locked so that people can't get into them because they don't want people living in there.
Speaker 4: I always saw like a shed or like a playhouse, like a friend had a little playhouse in the backyard, you know, just one of those plastic ones that you could barely turn around and let alone live in. But I always thought it would be so cool. I couldn't wait to like live in a shed because I'd be by myself.
Speaker 5: It's like your own little house.
Speaker 2: Smell a little bit like gasoline. Yeah in is it slide deel or slidel?
Speaker 3: You'll be yeah told, yeah, somebody will tell me.
Speaker 2: Police there in Louisiana responded to a call at a parking lot at a lows of Sunday night because they found a guy inside a display shed. Witness reported the guy inside typically used to show customers the various storage options of course out there, and different building materials and things like that. When officers showed up, they started looking down the line of sheds on display, and it wasn't until the fourth or fifth that they found the suspect lying on his back pants around his ankles, open container of vasoline and electronic device.
Speaker 4: Are you going to say the rest of the part? Where do you get the vasaline? It seems odd.
Speaker 3: There's number four, m number four minds.
Speaker 6: Probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 5: Now number four.
Speaker 6: This isn't the same world you left four years Oh.
Speaker 4: This is unfortunate. Do we know where Keana's husband is? Like, do we have a like find my iPhone probably tracker thing to make sure he's safe. Well, it's just a lot of penis violence. There was the vasaline, and now we've got a Brazilian woman accused of hacking off her husband's penis and cooking it in a bean's stew.
Speaker 2: It's important that it was a bean stit that sounds awful into that. Uh, they added part of She added part of her husband's anatomy to the meal and ate it after his life in a revenge attack.
Speaker 4: Well, she caught him watching porn. So that's why you go into the shed, guys. That is that guy. And the last story was onto something. You go in the shed and she's not going to catch you.
Speaker 2: It's not clear yet if she was the only person who tried the stew she cooked, or if others eat it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's number three. Wait wait, no, wait, nope, no more.
Speaker 4: This comes just months after another woman in Brazil was arrested after confessing and removing a man's confessing to removing and eating a man's heart and genitals. Apparently this is a thing in Brazil.
Speaker 3: There's something in the water down there. Three shall be the number that count and the number of the counting shall be Three were dead within three hours, three security clearance level three. All three of three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your naturally born live. After about three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 5: Did you see how detailed that story got?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Whoa, it's gonna be out of the Daily Mail.
Speaker 3: There is a story out of the UK.
Speaker 2: A mom has been criticized online for ordering a cake for her son's birthday. She wanted to help him stop breastfeeding. Okay, well, I could think of other ways to do it, but apparently she bought a double boob cake for this kid.
Speaker 3: That's funny in order to do that. Who cares?
Speaker 2: What would a three year old look at that and say, oh, oh, I know what that means. I should probably stop breastfeeding off me?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, but you know, people are weird. They're going to do stuff stuff. Why are we chastising? Why are we writing full news stories about this mom's sense of humor making a boob cap for a kid that's trying to wean off the boob.
Speaker 3: Here's number two. What's going on you two? There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 4: When you were a young boy and you were growing up, what did you want to be when.
Speaker 5: You grew up?
Speaker 3: A veterinarian?
Speaker 5: Okay, veterinarian.
Speaker 3: When I could you?
Speaker 2: When I used to be able to take care of animals.
Speaker 4: I saw the opportunity and I sat here didn't take it.
Speaker 5: But anyway, poop fairy, that was not on the list for you.
Speaker 4: Because Vancouver is hiring people known as poop fairies.
Speaker 5: What is their job? Well, it sounds like it is.
Speaker 4: They have a human waste problem so bad that they're hiring poop fairies to clean up the city sidewalks. Human and dog waste has become a real problem in Vancouver. I'm assuming this is Vancouver, Washington.
Speaker 3: No, no, Vancouver, Canada. That's a good question. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: We should know if this is an American problem or a Canadian problem.
Speaker 3: That would be Canadian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they got the Canadians. They poop on the streets.
Speaker 3: Up there do they hastings crossings?
Speaker 4: And my goodness? Is it the Is it the milk in a bag? Is that what causes the issues?
Speaker 3: Here's number one? Weird number one, number one, We're number one.
Speaker 9: Then I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 1: Are you the number one?
Speaker 5: Row?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 9: Number one? Number one?
Speaker 5: All right, to look into your crystal ball? What do you.
Speaker 2: See the penis of the future?
Speaker 5: Okay, you just wanted to jump right the chase? Yeah, I go for it.
Speaker 3: Like they say that.
Speaker 5: Well, all of our bodies are growing more than they used to.
Speaker 2: But it says that that specific body part of our body has grown at an alarming rate in just thirty years, that the average size has jumped twenty five percent from nineteen ninety two to two thousand late one. Yeah, and that by the year twenty one hundred, you could see it go past about eight.
Speaker 3: And a half inches. It seems like a lot.
Speaker 5: Good night, everybody.
Speaker 2: What movie was this, by the way, I take the curse off door. No, it is Bull Durham, the movie Boulder.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Bull Durham. It was major League dork.
Speaker 4: No, it was no, that was Bull Durham. But Joe Boo that was that. The the the black magic that went along with major League that was also it was baseball. There's a lot of voodoo that goes on in all the superstition. Yeah, everyone's right, everyone's right. Everyone's right, it's right, everyone's frying dork.
Speaker 5: You should you should use that at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're both right. Everybody's right. No, that's not going to fly. Great job, Keana, Yeah, very proud, very ashamed.
Speaker 5: Can we should I say a prayer to God for you? That's probably Sunshine never hurts