Speaker 1: The game is called the five. Five Sweet Sweet listeners coming on the air with us. I'm gonna bring them on in random order. Everybody is sitting online one, two, three, four or five, obviously you say hi. First up, it's gonna be Jane. Hello, Jane, Hello, Jane, good morning. It's tell me your name, Janie, Jane. Yes, okay, Jane, you're in. Congratulations. I'm making it through to the five. Thank you. I'm gonna bring on four more people. I need you to just sit tight, okay, yes, sir, all right. Let's say hi to April. Good morning, April, good morning, welcome to the five. How are you today, I'm doing great, Thank you, Good luck to you, good luck. I just need you to sit tight. Next up, it's Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Kimberly, good morning, good morning, welcome to the five.
Speaker 1: Got all chick so far, chicks. Let's see Kimberly, Jane, April. Daniel got through, Daniel, welcome to the five. Yore going on. Good to have you on. Daniel. You're sitting on one of these phone lines here, one, two, three, four, five. We don't know. I got to bring in one more though. Let's make it a Let's make it a cool five here. Hey, Justin, good morning, what's up man, Welcome to the game. Justin. You are the last member invited to play the five. Oh man, Okay, that music gets me. Get me Kimberly, Daniel, April, Janey and Justin. All you got to do, guys, when called upon, give me a phone line to get rid of I'm going to start. I'm gonna start with Kimberly this morning for no reason. Kimberly, Hi, Hi, good morning. You are sitting on one of these phone lines because we're talking right now, one, two, three, four or five. I'll get rid of one line right now. I'll get rid of one line right now. You tell me what line to get rid of? Five? You don't like five? You don't like five. You didn't even think about it, Alex said, not at all. That could be reckless. You could be sitting on that line, crazy, risk it for the biscuit. Let's go. Oh. I like that. We need to bring that back this year too.
Speaker 3: Sitting on line five, Janie, Sorry, Janney, you're out, failer bye.
Speaker 1: Just when I was getting her name correct, you know all right? Line five is gone? Everybody, man, where are you going? Jennie Janey's got, Jane's gone. Justin let's say how to justin good morning?
Speaker 2: How you do it?
Speaker 1: Justin? Line one, two, three, or four? Janie's gone? Line five is no longer available. We're your cut line. What you don't want to be calling out the line that you're sitting on? That would be unfortunate? Yeah, City, is that your final answer? Is that your final answer? Okay? Yeah, that's my read. Yeah that was good justin you're online one? Oh yeah, you told him not to do that. I even gave him a second chance. He had plenty of times. One in five are gone. Three. This game has stressed me out. Beautiful listeners remain only two will only one will? April? You think I'm not gonna call on you. I think you're just gonna sit there and cruise through this thing without doing anything. Doesn't work like that, April, right, It doesn't work like that, April at all. What I need from you.
Speaker 3: Is line.
Speaker 1: Two, three, or four. You're on one of those lines one in five are gone? Who am I getting rid of? April? When you are going to go with number three? We just had a guy call out his own line. That suck. If that's what you do do we go back to back on that? I hope not staying with line three? Yes, sitting on line three. Daniel, you're out of here. Daniel, you may be done. We are done with you in the five. It's now down to the two chick fight. Yeah, Daniel's gone. It's April and Kimberly. Kimberly, I go back to you. I go back to you. Three is gone, one's gone, five is gone, two and four, two and four remain, Kimberly. Give me a line to get rid of line too or line to line too, Let's do it? Why line too? I don't know, just felt right, trusting your gun? I gotta ask. Is that your final answer? Yes? I'm line to today for the five? Is April a here?
Speaker 2: Himberly?
Speaker 1: Wow, is you're aware? H will? Why? Yeah? Oh my gosh, way to smoke him out, Way to smoke him out this morning, Kimberly, you get called upon twice two times. He got it right.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you win the That means we want to party with you. We want to see you at Buzzfest on saturdaughter is going to be so happy.
Speaker 1: My daughter is gonna be so happy. Are you giving her the tickets? Are you taking her? I'm giving her the tickets for her birthday. She's been wanting to see Manson for a long time. Wow. Nice mom of the year.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, yes, all right, Kimberly, great job today.
Speaker 1: Thank you to everyone else that played the five today. I do like that one. It is fun.