Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday hook day. We have done it. The week is almost over, well kind of, it's over halfway over, and I'm it's such a good mood, which is weird because there's a couple of dark things we have to talk about tonight. We are gonna talk about the coming dictator. If you will, don't worry. I'll explain myself in a moment. Don't don't overthink it right now. I'll explain myself in a moment. An hour from now. We are going to continue. I'll probably finish the Siege of Malta. We did out. We did the first hour of that, an hour or two of last night. Selena Zito is gonna come She's gonna come up in the third hour. She did this fascinating piece on miners in mining. I know, I'm a huge nerd. I have always found mining to be one fascinating in two It's one of the most important professions there is. People just don't ever think about it. Pulling things out of the ground and using them is amazing. We'll talk about all that. Katie Porker had to melt down in an interview, and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And yes, of course I will address the face of climate change, the climate, the climate change communists who lit California on fire and burned down the Palisades, all that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I want to talk about something that's been going on. You know, we're not going to rehash a bunch of other things here, a bunch of stuff we've already talked about, but the surge in National Guard troops and Ice troops into these foreign countries like Portland and Chicago. Remember, these are foreign countries now hard to accept. I hate it, you hate it. They are not America anymore. Foreign countries just as communists, as North Korea, countries that have now dedicated themselves to the protection of illegal aliens, letting criminals out of jail, the works, even the police departments have been completely rotted out. The police departments are so rotted out. And this is going to matter here in a moment, Christy nom had to fly out to Portland and she sat down with them and she said, I mean, she sat down with the mayor, chief of police, and she basically said, your police are going to start helping or out there.
Speaker 2: I told him is that if he did not follow through on some of these security measures for our officers, we were going to cover him up with more federal resources, and that we were going to send four times the amount of federal officers here so that the people of Portland could have some safety.
Speaker 1: Okay, how bad is it? This is Brandon Johnson trying to talk over walk away refew is to answer a very direct, direct question about something that happened in his city.
Speaker 3: And a little alien from Nicaragua grabbed a woman on the north sidelight question, bashed her head into this.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way here, how quickly he interrupted, god hostile, just hearing the word illegal, grabbed the woman on the north side and immediately started trying to stop the question.
Speaker 3: And a little alien from Nicaragua grabbed a woman on the north sidelight question, bashed her head into the sidewalk, knocked her unconscious, and raped her. If that had been your wife's station.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're not going to answer. Thank you you want to would you want to deport her? Let's let's let's move on. Let's move On, thanks, thank you rapist. All right, tom On, Okay, that's the answer. That's the answer for real cops have to be threatened. The mayor won't answer the questions. Protect these people. The judges protect these people. Remember those people who got in trouble for ramming federal vehicles, tracking ice, ramming their vehicles, trapping them, and.
Speaker 4: So she has ordered them free pending their trial. Now their cases.
Speaker 1: Judge already turned them loose. Okay. So that brings me to you're already aware the Texas National Guard is going to Chicago. I have said before on the show many many many times before, but I know we have some new listeners, so let me just rehash. I do not want a dictator ever. I want to be free. I want to live in a free country, a representative republic. But I believe one is coming, a right wing dictator. I believe one is coming because having hostile foreign nations inside your border is not a situation that can continue as a country without end. We have occupied territory now within our borders. We have large, important urban areas who are run by traders, by people who protect criminals and try to crush the law abiding people who actually bring in as many illegals as they possibly can, allow them to murder and rape, and then do everything they can to stop the federal government from arresting them and deporting them. This is not a situation that can continue without end. So let's just make a couple predictions here, pretty easy predictions, dark predictions, but things you've heard me say before on the air, just acknowledging the reality of where we are. You know how many times I check my phone today to see if today is the day that a federal agent, a federal officer, a National Guard soldier has been killed. It's coming. You know what's coming. I know it's coming. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. We have guys arrested with Molotov cocktails outside of a church where he thought the Supreme Court was going to be. They're already running ambush formations with their cars against ice. It's coming, It's coming. We wake up tomorrow and we see a National Guard soldier lying dead on the sidewalk in Chicago or Portland. God forbid, by the way, I pray to God them wrong. But we wake up tomorrow and we see this, And then I come on the air that night and I say, okay, no more National Guard. Send the National Guard home now. I want the United States Marines to go in. I want Brandon Johnson, mayor of Chicago. I want him, the entire Chicago City Council, the head of police. I believe it's called the superintendent in Chicago, not the chief superintendent. I want all the Chicago police leadership, the mayor, the City Council, and anyone else involved. I want them thrown immediately in a military prison and whisked off somewhere. I want martial law implemented in the city of Chicago, where the United States President will run things through Marine Corps leadership, and the United States Marines will spend the next sixty to ninety days arresting and in some cases just flat out killing criminals and gang members in the city of Chicago until they're all dead or in cages. Would you support that? Chris is already not in his head. You're probably ready to support it now. But you see how you see how ugly this is going to get because it's coming. Everything I'm talking about is coming, and you're probably already there. And I hate where we are. And the worst part about this, the worst part I'm not gonna spend any more time on this. We're going to move off this, off this segment. I'm in too good of a mood. The worst part about this is there is nothing that you can do about it or I can do about it. The only entity in this country that can turn down the rhetoric, the only entity that can turn down the temperature of the communists, are other communists. It has to come from the media. It has to come from Democrat politicians, it has to come from their college professors, it has to come from their leadership. You can't do it. But you know what's not going to happen, So let's just stop wishing for days that will never come. They tried to kill a bunch of congressmen at a baseball game. The rhetoric didn't change. They shot Donald Trump in the ear and blew someone else's head off in the process. The rhetoric didn't change. Someone then tried to kill them on the golf course. The rhetoric didn't change. Charlie Kirk died what is it three weeks ago out in the open on videotape. You watched it on Instagram. The rhetoric didn't change. The rhetoric is not going to change. It's going to go up, up, up, up, up up all the way up from here. The leading candidate to be Democrat nominee for President of the United States of America is currently on a speaking tour telling all the rabbit animals that make up the Democrat base that there won't be an election in twenty twenty eight. The rhetoric is not going to change, and therefore people are going to keep dying on our side, and the result of that is going to be be a strong man. Jesus, Jesse, Kelly Show, Chris, what is that horrible music? What was that? Oh? That was the cars? Sorry about what I just said? I feel like okay, I've said I was sorry about what I just said. I didn't know that part of the song. I hadn't heard that. I hadn't heard that in a while. Can we delete that? We're live? We can't? Okay? Never mind, speaking of which, I'm not gonna be here Friday. Let me just go ahead and get this out of the way right now. The next two months are nightmarish for work. Travel. Don't ask me how this happened. I have to fly here, I have to fly there. I have to do this. I had to do. Don't yell at me. It is not my fault. I am not going on vacation. I swear I'm not going down to the Bahamas or Mexico on Friday. I won't. I won't be here. That means tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Thursday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We're gonna treat it like a Friday. All three hours belong to you, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, all right, So that was an ugly beginning. It's about to get uglier because we're going to talk about Katie Porker. Well, listen, Katie Porker. In case you don't know, and some people may not know, everyone from California knows. Katie Porker has been a Congresswoman from California. Member of the House, Katie Porker. Then, most members of the House eventually try to end up being senators, or I shouldn't say they the most try. Most want to be senators, and if the opportunity arises, they try to get a larger, more powerful office where they only have to run for office every six years. Katie Porker just tried to run for Senate California. Didn't make it. Okay, too bad, so sad, But she quickly regrouped and not only is she running to be governor of California. According to the last poll I saw, although I suspect that may change in the coming days. According to the last pool I saw, she was comfortably in the lead in the Democrat primary. Comfortably in the lead. She was blowing out the field like it's a toilet, just blowing everybody. What what Chris, Why do you make that fit? Anyway? So that's Katie Porker. But there's more, you see, there's a thing about being a terrible person in the size of your platform. If you are, let's say you're just starting out at your company. Maybe you're young, maybe you just switch jobs, and you're just starting out at a low level position in your company. I think I usually use Coca Cola. I don't know even why I do that, but we're going to use that. It's a big company. I enjoy a coke every now and then. I'll use Coca Cola. Let's say you're just starting out and you're a low level employee in the marketing department at Coca Cola, and you you are a terrible person. You treat everyone around you like crap. Now, that's not great, but it's not the end of the world yet, because how many people care about the entry level marketing person at Coca Cola. Sure the word's going to get around the office that, hey, stay away from Bob if you see him in the in the lunch room. But overall, it's not going to be that big of a deal. But what if you're really good at your job. You keep getting promoted, and keep getting promoted, and keep getting promoted, and soon you're the CEO of Coca Cola, and you, of course will be still that terrible person. You've been treating everyone around you like crap. You're rude to everybody, demanding, demanding to everybody. It goes from being a small, little workplace thing where three people in the marketing department know to they're printing stories about you on the front page of the New York Post for throwing your stapler at your secretary, for being a minute late to work. It turns into a national, possibly international story that you are a horrible person. And this is The problem for people like Katie Porker. If you are a member of the House of Representatives, now that's a very important job. It's a very lofty thing. You are making laws, the budget and I got it. But here's a lot of them. Four hundred and thirty five of them at my last count. There's a lot of them. And yes, you're going to represent five hundred thousand, seven thousand, three hundred thousand people somewhere in there. You're gonna represent some people, and you will possibly have some notoriety depending on how much media you do. But if you do things like poor boiling potatoes on your husband, it'll be a little news story. Oh do you think I was making that up? Chris, Yeah, go look up. Katie Porker not a pleasant human being. If you if you dump hot potatoes on your husband, it'll be more of a story where you might know it because you're the hyperinformed. I might know it because I'm the hyperinformed. But Norman Norma will have no idea. You can pour boiling potatoes on your husband and get away with it as a member of the House. The problem is if you're in ambitious I know, Chris, I told you, I told you to look it up. Did you think I, Chris thought I was making it up? I told you, just a horrible person.
Speaker 4: Who who would even.
Speaker 1: How would that even occur to you? And honestly, she's not the type I would think to look at her to waste food. But anyway, that's beside the point. If you end up trying to be governor, it's a bigger deal. And the problem is you normally can't stop being a terrible person when you try to be governor. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You're asked doctor Jesse questions. If you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Part two of Siege of Malta comes up a half hour from now. Part one was last night. It was all the background. I'm not covering all the background again tonight. If you missed it, it would help. It's not necessary, but it would help. Now Katie Porker, like we just laid out, running for governor of California. She has what can only be interpreted as a disastrous interview, and this is what happens when you are used to having a small audience. When you only have a few people watching you in listening to what you have to say, you can get away with being terrible. You can get away with pouring boiling potatoes on your husband and treating your staff like garbage. When you are running to be the governor of the largest, most powerful state in the United States of America, it's going to bring more eyeballs. And the problem is it's actually similar to the problem Dome faced when she ran for president. Dome was so terrible. It is so terrible at well everything, terrible at speaking because she never she never had to improve, She never had to get better than what she is. She could be a moron and rise through the ranks. Katie Porker is a horrible, mean human being. And even in Democrat states, this kind of stuff might not fly. Listen, though, listen to the entitled You just.
Speaker 5: Said you don't need those Trump voters, so you asked me if I need them to win?
Speaker 6: So you don't think like this is unnecessarily argumentative, what is your question?
Speaker 5: The question is the same thing I asked everybody that this is being called the empowering voters to stop Trump's power graph. Every other candidate has answered this question. This is not and I said I support it. So and the question is what do you say to the forty percent of voters who voted for Trump?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm happy to say that. It's the do you need them to win? Part that I don't understand. I'm happy to answer ques aswer. The question is you haven't written, and I'll answer it.
Speaker 1: Just ask the question as you have it written. Oh why are you asking me questions that that are outside of what was written down? Oh it gets even better.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying to you is that well to those voters. Okay, so you I don't want to keep doing this. I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna do the interview with them? No, not like this.
Speaker 6: I'm not not with seven follow ups to every single question you ask every other.
Speaker 1: These communists who are raised politically in these environments, they can't deal with the tiniest amount of pushback at all. That there's not The lady isn't even pushing back. She's not even some conservative. It's not like you or me. She's not even arguing with her basic questions. And Katie porker's ready to throw potatoes out.
Speaker 4: And it has I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 6: I want to have a pleasant, positive conversation which you asked me about every issue on this list. And if every question you're going to make up a follow up question, then we're never going to get there and we're just going to circle around.
Speaker 4: And I had to do this before. Ever, You've never had d.
Speaker 1: I've never had to do this before or ever. This woman is a well seasoned member of the United States House of Representatives, got asked a softball follow up question and she responds with I've never even had to do this before.
Speaker 6: Question that you're going to make up a follow up question, then we're never going to get there and we're just going.
Speaker 4: To circle a rimative. Had to do this before. Ever, You've never had had an inn order.
Speaker 1: I've never had to do this before. I ran for Congress twice and lost twice. This was every interview I ever did. I've never had to do this.
Speaker 4: Before, but every other candidate has done this.
Speaker 6: What part of I'm me? I'm running for governor because I'm a leader, so I am going to make.
Speaker 5: So you're not going to answer questions from reporters. Okay, why don't we go through. I will continue to ask follow up questions because that's my job as a journalist. But I will go through and ask these and if you don't want to answer, you don't want to answer, so nearly every legislative.
Speaker 6: I don't want to have an unhappy experience for you, and I don't want this all on camera.
Speaker 5: I don't want to have an unhappy experience with you either. I would love to continue to ask these questions so that we can show our viewers what every candidate feels about every one of these issues that they care about.
Speaker 1: You know why, sometimes not all the time at all depends on the parenting. But do you know why sometimes children who grow up wealthy struggle when they go out into the real world because life has been so easy for so long. Life has been devoid of the normal challenges other people have faced. And so when they leave the mansion, and then they go out into the real world and they have to get new tires on their car, and they have to show up at work on time. And if you want to get promoted, you have to be better and work harder and be smarter than the people around you. When you actually have to earn things. They've spent eighteen years not having to do that, and having to do the most basic things in the world is a complete shock to the system and they don't know how to deal with it at all. And this is a problem that wealthy people and kings have talked about throughout history. How do I have my son the Prince even know what hard work is. This is the problem Democrat politicians from blue states like California have nationally and it's why oftentimes it does not translate to being nationally palatable to people. If you come up in fact, did you know this? Did you know? That's why Gavin Newsom hangs out mostly with Republicans when he can, And it's why Gavin Newsom watches Fox News every night? Did you know that? You know why Gavin Newsom does that because he knows exactly what I just said is true. He watches people like Kamala Harris's Kamala Harris, he watches Katie Porker, and he sees that they're not ready the ultimate political rich kids who've never been challenged, never a follow up question. The whole thing has been handed to them. They've been coddled from birth. Here's your new corvette, honey, congrats on getting a driver's license. And they're not ready for life. And because Gavin Newsom says, because he knows he is also a beneficiary of that, he has to wade into Republicanism on purpose, so he knows how to talk. And I'm to believe me, this is no advocacy for that slime ball. God forbid he ever become president. But this is why he does it. It's very very it's a very savvy thing to do that way. You never sound like this in an interview when you have to walk into Iowa and sit down with someone in before.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying to you is that well to those voters, Okay, so you I don't want to keep doing this, I'm gonna call it. Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna do the interview with.
Speaker 6: Them, Nope, not like this. I'm not not with seven follow ups to every single question you ask.
Speaker 4: Every other candidate has and I don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 6: I want to.
Speaker 1: You can't walk into Pennsylvania. You can't walk into Pittsburgh or even Philadelphia, which is as well as it comes. You can't walk into Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and sit down with one of the reporters and call the interview because of a follow up question that these these California politicians are pillow soft. It is that Jesse Kelly's show on a fantastic, fantastic Wednesday, hump Day. I feel good today, I feel really good. I know the opening was a little dark. I do think it's funny though, before we get to the emails here, it is wild how often it plays out that something terrible will happen and the communists will immediately recognize an opportunity to move the revolution forward, and so they'll pounce on it, and then it turns out to be completely wrong. Remember that horrible fire in California. The President of the United States at the time even got it. How much is right now?
Speaker 6: The existential threat of climate change has never been clear.
Speaker 4: Just look across the country from California.
Speaker 1: Look at California. Look what did that climate change do? It was CNN.
Speaker 7: There's no fire season in California and it's year round. But to have this level the acuity of fires is without president. These winds are without precedent, and the challenges these winds are going to continue on and off a little bit less intense. Last night you got eighty ninety mile hour wins. These guys were just up there to try to mitigate the emverse going two miles and getting just to go a quarter of mile aside of say.
Speaker 1: Some what is the situation with water? Obviously in the alsage ran out last night and the hydrants. I was turned the firefighter in this block they left because there were no water in the hydrants here. The local folks are going to figure that out.
Speaker 7: I mean, just when you have a system there. It's not dissimilar to what we've seen in other extraordinarily large scale fires.
Speaker 1: These winds are unprecedented. Why are you driving an sub headline Deadly Palisades firelio are set maliciously by Florida firebug Jonathan Rindernck Say, that's the headline from the New York Post. This guy twenty nine years old allegedly set the fire on purpose. Do you know all the fires? Because there's fires all the time. I grew up in Montana. Fires all the time. It's practically every summer. Do you know what percentage of fires are set by human beings? Eighty it's the norm. Now, sometimes I should clarify, it's by accident. Some moron driving down the highway burning a heater, flicks it out in the brush. Some idiot in the mountains of Montana doesn't take proper precautions, starts a big campfire, sparks go big problem. So it happens accidentally. But you know this is something of course the media won't report on it because it would be bad for the revolution. You know, this is something that's very, very common. The climate commis they'll go start fires, they'll start fires because they know then the elite communists will blame climate change. The streets working with the elites, over and over and over and over again, always the same thing. All that matters is the revolution, and everything you do, anything you even want to do, is permissible as long as it is in service to the revolution. You have to kill people, kill people. You got to burn things down, burn things down, vandalize things, whatever you want to do. If it's in service to the revolution, it's moral. If it hampers the revolution, it is immoral. That's how they think. And a guy who was an Uber driver, which is a tough break, Uber is going to need a new one now. Hopefully they reach out to zip recruiters so they can find what Chris, So they can find somebody who's not a little firebug, so they can find someone who's not an animal. M Listen to me. Zip recruiter is the number one hiring site for a reason. Do you want to ensure that your next employee isn't a worthless piece of communist trash? Let zip recruiters powerful matching technology sift through all the gunk and find you the uber driver who doesn't love burning things. All right, and good news, you can try it for free. All employers can try it for free. ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse allows you to try it for free. Don't get stuck with a bad employee or an arsonist. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash jesse and get your next employee, Hey Jesse. As we know, the left always blames the right for the things they're doing or want to do. Mayor Johnson of Chicago saying they a civil war and seeing others echo this sentiment late lately is another escalation. I know this has been happening for a while, but we're watching the escalation before our eyes. Too. Many think if they ignore it, it will go away. It will not. It will not go away. It's not I talked about this in the opening of the show. It's not going to go away, and the temperature is not going to be turned down. As of right now, the communists have no incentive to turn down the temperature. They just don't have an incentive. And communists, because you cannot appeal to their morality, you have to find the appropriate incentive. Communists as of right now will not turn down the rhetoric because there is no incentive for them to do so. Now for you, look, look, I'll make it about me if I if I found out that that that you you went out and you killed somebody, you even hurt somebody, won't even make it about death. If I found out you went out and you hurt someone I was dogging on on this show and you said when the cops arrested you, you said I did it because I thought Jesse wanted me to. I would feel bad. I would make adjustments that would horrify me. If you ever, by the way, I don't ever want that, don't hurt people. If you ever hurt somebody and thought I wanted you to do it, I would feel bad. It would it would violate my moral code, and I would try to make adjustments. The Communists don't have that kind of a moral code. It doesn't exist. Not for them, it doesn't exist. So that's why I've said repeatedly the only thing they understand is fear and pain. That's all they understand. We have to go after the funding sources. We have to go after the organizers. They have to be arrested like the terrorists. They are arrested, tried, and put in prison. Yelling in front of the Senate that it's gonna end doesn't stop a single thing. The organizers, the brain the communist brain trust, has to get be given an incentive to stop what they're doing, and as of right now, there is no incentive. And you could say, well, them not being popular is an incentive.
Speaker 5: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker is fabulously wealthy, and he's the governor of Illinois. If he doesn't end up as president, who cares, say, thank Gavin Newsom California. These people don't sit in stress about being nationally popular at all times, when they're already wealthy, when they're already popular in their own areas. There's just no incentive for them to stop the aocs of the world too, when she's always pouring gasoline on the flame of things. AOC walks to reelection all day long in the and she'll probably be a Senator from New York whenever she so desires. She can say whatever she wants without end, and there will be no consequences at all. And because she has nothing moral against you getting hurt for what you believe, it all works out fine enough. Politics. We have to return to the Siege of Malta that gave you the background. The Knights of Saint John. They're on Malta, they're dug in, they're fortified four different towns. The Ottomans they have landed a fleet and the battle was about to begin. Thanks