Speaker 1: Welcome to the Start tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your lady's.
Speaker 3: Glazed by the great Chris Ray, coach Derek black Man, and Tom Sweeny.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. It's another day. Welcome to the Star Tank podcast. It's me Chris, it's Tim Derek. Tim Sweeney's wearing his headphones like a normal person. As you can see, what's going on? What are you doing that thumbs up?
Speaker 3: That's what That's what he said for the listener's what's going on to the ominous thumbs up?
Speaker 4: I don't like that at all. Well, welcome to start.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know we we talk about things. We have, we do, we do comedy, we do we do current events. Uh. You can go over to patreon dot com size of snark Tank, toss us a bone, get your questions or stories right on the show, get your name right At the end of the show, we're doing a call in kind of voicemail thing for next year. That'll be that'll be a tear, so stay tuned for that before we get into it.
Speaker 4: Uh, there is some.
Speaker 2: U what is it? There is a We've been getting these a lot more often now is that we've been getting right ins that pertain to the previous episode in the proper thread. Normally people write in they have like a question that pertains to the episode, and they'll write that in the comments of the episode. People have been getting better about putting it in the thread. Toy boat, what is it? What is this? Toy boat? Toy boat? Toy boat, toy boat roded amazing name. Mm, thanks a lot, he says. Drake Bell made a weird folky cover of Gucci Gang by Little Pump. This is relates to Uh, we were talking about the worst covers of all time. I've never heard this in my life. Uh. In fact, if you were to ask me, does Drake Bell know who Gucci Gang is, or what Gucci Gang is, or who Little Pump is? I would have said no, no shot.
Speaker 4: But I guess I guess that exists.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to find out exactly what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Gucci Gianciang, Gucci Gang, Gucci Gujie Gang, Gucci Gang. That way better than to be.
Speaker 4: That's the only song he knows how to write is the Drake and Joss.
Speaker 3: What okay, I can't even hold on. I can't even find I can't even find it. He probably is it this, so there's a live version. He he has a guitar, he's a streaming on Instagram. So it's probably this Drake Bell singing a Little Pump song.
Speaker 2: Goookies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it isn't the worst. This is not the worst. This is crazy. I've heard this is I've heard horrible. This is like it's it's it's weird, it's it's it's bizarre to do, but it's not terrible. I can I can't, I mean, I mean, and then Drake is not a horrible singer.
Speaker 3: It sounds like for Drake and Josh, like this is like what I would expect, like, hey, check this out, if a Gucci if if Little Pump exist.
Speaker 2: Them Drake and Josh universe, you know what I mean? Yeah, I don't know. I think that what I think this The main stipulation that a worst cover has to have is that the song it's covering has to be good in the first place. M you know, it has to be a good song ruined by a bad cover. I don't know if Gucci Yang is a good song, buddle of mud covering check that out? Have you heard No, you're totally right. You're totally that's when what is it? Oh my god, what's the song that he that it's it's actually not covered to me. That's why I was like, it's crazy you got nam. No, it's not that one. It's it's a bad Girl. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Like he rees, he like rees, It's like, what the fuck is going on? Like it was so bad that actually there was a debate that went on for a day of the he's just working with us, like clearly, like West Scanton or whatever the his name is, I think that's his name. He maybe he was just like, oh, this will be hilarious because.
Speaker 2: It's that bad. And I don't know, man, it is weird.
Speaker 3: I do know that he's a troubled person and h some people after one of his shows, they found him kind of wandering the streets with the backpack and somebody pulled out his phone and started like interviewing him like bro.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They's take it like Hillary Clinton in the woods after the election, like are you crazy? And uh, well, I mean yeah, he didn't stand a chance. I mean his first his name is I assume his first name is puddle. Yeah, that's why. That's why the band is named.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's one of those bands that are named after him. Yeah, like like Ozzy Osbourne, you know, like he's got a band or merely Yeah, it's puddle of mud. Oh my fucking you in court a month from now?
Speaker 1: Ah, against what do we got?
Speaker 4: So what do we got to talk about today?
Speaker 2: Uh, at the time that we were recording last time, trumpet Mom Donnie had their meeting, so we couldn't cover exactly everything. We couldn't cover all of uh the Trump and Mom Donnie kind of after effects. But uh, there are a few of them, and they're very weird. I think the weirdest one to me is that Trump changes the outfit change is bizarre, like the fact that he wore the exact same outfit that Mam Donnie wore and so I don't know how old that outfit is or whatever, Like I don't know when that picture was taken to Mom Donnie and the black coat and the red shirt. But like the fact I have not seen Donald Trump dress outside of the normal suit that he wears or the fucking golf clothes. Yeah, that's it. This is the only two, the only two designated outfits for him. So the fact that he just like after this meeting dressed exactly like mom Donnie is very very weird. I don't know what. I don't know what that means. It's just and also like the fucking meeting. Have you seen him? When's the last time you've seen him fucking glow like that?
Speaker 1: Like Trump was like, it is weird.
Speaker 3: Just smitten he was. He was looking at he was smiling like up the ass. He took a bunch of promo picks, smiling like crazy. I'm like, I can't remember the last time I've seen him do that with anyone, like legitimately meeting with Putin or whatever. And he's kind of like, yeah, I'm gonna put on a face. Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dance. I'm gonna do a little do a little Trump dance.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: It's something about him being there. It was almost like he genuinely believed, like, holy shit, this guy's like the truth and he's gonna I actually do love New York and he's gonna crush it, saying sit like, oh, he's gonna win over some Republicans. He's gonna surprise some Republicans. And I'm like well, yeah, he actually is, because unfortunately that's how this works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah. It was just a weird, just a very bizarre meeting. I love that he just was like, yeah, you could you could say, oh when that bitch.
Speaker 3: Try to like have a gotcha, oh he was a fascist or like oh he knows what his position is or our politics are implying that he's a fascist or whatever, so like are you calling him that? Her fucking her tone and the way she looked. I was like, this bitch and then Trump just gutting careless.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's okay, you could say it. It's fine, I don't mind. Dude. He jumped in front of It's so funny comparing it to like how he treated like Zelenski or something, you know what I mean. Or so it's nine and day eight difference, where like he was just he was diving in front of all these gotcha's that these are these reporters were there's another one where it's like why'd you fly here? Aren't trains greener? And he's like, I think Trump said something like uh, I mean that's a that's a long drive.
Speaker 4: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: He's just he kept like deflecting it was very I've never seen him deflect criticism from other people so often, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Like it happened, he did, so I don't know what that means necessarily, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, it'll it'll. I'm sure it'll go back to the way it was.
Speaker 3: He'll talk to enough lizards that'll set him back to like, oh wait, maybe.
Speaker 1: He's actually a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a communist.
Speaker 3: He's a communist loser snake, Like, well, what about what you just said, you know, two days ago about him?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, what do you? I don't even know who? What's happening? Where am I?
Speaker 1: Where am I?
Speaker 3: That's what I would do if I want to get out of something. I'm just pretending I have no idea. What's happening?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 2: In? Am I? On planet Namic? I don't understand what's happening right now?
Speaker 4: He knows what planet is.
Speaker 3: So have you secured the Namekian dragon Balls?
Speaker 2: Have you? I want to start dragon balls?
Speaker 1: I want to summon Peruga, three witches, and these goddamn sayings keep getting in my way.
Speaker 2: Get vegeta fucking zarbon?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I'm sorry I'm like scrolling through the question thread and sometimes I read. Sometimes I read something that catches my attention and I just can't help but like address it. Kingston's number one dad wrote in it says a long time listener, first time patron, first time question, ask you here, welcome, says, have you guys heard about those two men that wanted to invade a Haitian island with an army of homeless men? One of them was so dedicated that they joined the military to get military training. By the way, this podcast helped me through the death of a family member. I love these distinct the tonal whiplash of this question and the end of it. Yeah, that was kind of kind of that was kind of wild actually, but I don't but whoa, Yeh'm glad we can help you. I don't know a fucking thing about this because, first of I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that real, that happened.
Speaker 2: That happened. Actually, that's actually entirely real.
Speaker 4: But how do you know about this?
Speaker 1: Because I saw the news post of it, Like the news what do you mean, it's a it's a fucking crazy story that someone got caught revealing that there's information about them. I mean, it's not.
Speaker 2: So here's here's the way that I feel about this. Right. It would be one thing if like a corporation was like I want to invade Haiti.
Speaker 1: They wanted one thing, if they wanted.
Speaker 2: To thousands of people wanted to invade Haiti. Two guys. I've heard two people talk about the way crazier shit at a bar. It sounds like somebody hearing something at a bar would be like, I'm gonna make a new story about this.
Speaker 1: So what happened is this right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The information was that it was revealed that two people were gonna invade a side island of Haiti, kill all of the men there, and then take the women as sexly.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, Chris, How would they have done that? It's not about it's not I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually I still wanted to legitimately it's not a bar Stone went military and obviously it would never work. Even if they did raise the army of homeless people, they would get gunned down immediately. But the idea that there is people actually plotting and it wasn't a bit for the show like oh this is that's a hilarious fucking bit for a podcast, you know, but like people were like, yeah, that sounds real and awesome, and I'm with you, brother, the fifth of the homeless people fifths of vodka and they will follow us to death because I probably would if I was a homeless person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got one better, dude. Literally, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, yeah, I have not heard of this.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 4: How long was there?
Speaker 1: I think I revealed like maybe a week or two ago. Like it's it's insane. It's like, well, that's like the fact someone going into the military too. I mean a lot of people probably do. People going to military probably get military trained to come back into the real world to atually be terrible. Clearly, that's I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I became a huge problem with gangs.
Speaker 1: I mean literally, actually that's why they that's purpose probably why they started like attacking the panthers like that. They went there, they got military train don't how to use firearms and bullshit. They came back and they armed their communities. It sucking, it happens. But like the fact still someone saying and doing that is crazy, Like it's still like what the fuck I'm gonna go to the military. I'm gonna suffer through four years in the military attempting to hear people that say, oh, like flatter of motherfuckers, like I'm gonna build a rocket or whatever so I can prove. And then there's the person that's actually dragging resources together and starting to build the rocket. You're like, what the fuck and seeing they're almost there, they just need to secure the fuel and then they rob like a bunch of gas stations and pumping it out with the garden hose, and you're like, oh, this is crazy. You're used us regular gas and try to propel your rocket into space.
Speaker 3: But you gotta you gotta love that. You gotta love crazy people sometimes, like when they're actually dedicated, you know, yeah, you gotta respect you gotta respect it a little bit, like, wow, they actually they didn't get anywhere close, but they fucking tried.
Speaker 4: You know, they tried.
Speaker 2: They had their heart yet for sure, you know, And that's and that's really what matters at the end of the day. It's like me versus loving someone, you know, like I you know, it's like it's it's about the same type of I try, but you know, I don't really get close. It's the thought that cat I guess, uh, yeah, all right, let's know what the fuck this is. Yeah, this is what I guess. This was buried under like all the uh broad news from two weeks ago that like, I don't know, I to me this this this had no chance of even breaking through for me because I was just thinking like, oh, I wonder if the world's ending. I wonder if AI is gonna take everything. Like I'm just like I don't know. But so this is another It's again like a lot of addressing, uh the exact previous episode, which is kind of nice. Trump fucking a hole through a brick wall because he smelled and it cuts off. Sorry, sorry, Bud, your joke died. Hopefully you're in the end credits. Maybe you're a twenty five dollars patron. You'll get your name red and we'll hear whatever the hell it is you were trying to say. He says, fun fact for y'all today, everybody knows that goofy Oh wait, no, no, this is the wrong one. What the hell? I'll read that one after anyway, But like, I want to address this thing. Gallaine Maxwell, Ghalaide, Maxwell's horse named Bubba rode in. He says, Hey, the three gay focks that still haunt my question that haunt my soul.
Speaker 4: Question for Sween.
Speaker 2: The last episode, you all talked about being culturally black, and Swein couldn't comprehend that being culturally black is different from being socially black. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Does they are different? That's stupid, that's a stupid thing.
Speaker 3: Well, he was accusing you that couldn't differentiate between the two. That's what he is accusing you of.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's still but they're but they're so they're so different in things, because what is being culturally black?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Can you define it? Well, we had this conversation last time. We're not gonna go over it again, but uh, I think, uh is that not the whole point? Is that? Like, so you're agreeing with the comment?
Speaker 1: Now what that I can't understand socially and culturally? I think something that they're different socially and culturally. Uh yeah, there's a difference to them for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay addressed? Now sure this this fucking hole through a brick wall thing? Yeah, fuck y'all.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Fun fact for y'all today, everybody knows that goofy emo pop punk accent, but did you know that it essentially comes from California punk imitating East Coast Punk, who were also imitating British Punk have a Great Day?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That sounds like it.
Speaker 1: Could that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it. That sounds like one of those things that like, I you could make that case to me, And if you told me, if you told me that at a bar, I would believe you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I would be like, yeah, okay, I could see that. I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't argue it. I'd be like, interesting, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't argue that. I probably wouldn't even look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh, a fun fact. I'll trust you, stranger.
Speaker 1: But also like, I really don't care about the why punk artists sing the way they do. It's not that I'm like, oh, interesting, I don't even care why anyone sings the way they do. Really, being honest, you.
Speaker 2: Don't care that. You don't care that, uh, the agent from from that band who from Huba Snank sings in the way that he sings. You don't care about that. Not exactly, I take interest in the way, but.
Speaker 3: Is there something are you surprised he doesn't like or something or what do you Why.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I'm not saying an.
Speaker 4: I just think. I just I was just surprised.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's from I'm not sure. There's no shot he is. I can almost.
Speaker 4: I don't know that, but I'm fairly as.
Speaker 1: A matter of fact, Huba state is a Mongolian word.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot. I forgot about that. I forgot. I like, I learned that in Mongolian class in.
Speaker 1: Community college to college.
Speaker 2: Wow, I learned that second grade. Yeah, yeah, you went to a more robust school.
Speaker 3: Then I went to private elementary school. And when I when I was like, hey, you're you're now seven years old. The right of passages to learn about Mongolian studies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was history, religion, lunch, religion, algebra, religion, study hall, religion, religion, lunch again, religion. So like, we didn't have a lot of we didn't have a lot of Mongolian studies going on in my Catholic school. Did you guys have that one elective altar boy pole dancing? Uh? That was an after school thing. That's fucking crazying, is out fucking rageous? Oh god, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 4: God, bless did you do that?
Speaker 2: That can sense. Did you ultar boy? No? Why what do you mean? Why not?
Speaker 1: My family grew I was raised Muslim.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: I'm not either. I put my amma away.
Speaker 1: No, please love he did you guys already you guys already went went went pretty far by all means.
Speaker 2: I don't want Donnie to come down. I'm not. I'm not gonna. Yeah, I know, I don't want to. I want to tell joke and.
Speaker 3: A very good mom. Donnie's coming for you, guys, because you did it, Chris, you did it.
Speaker 2: That's right on bomb Dannie at it again. The weird thing is why have I Why have I not? Mean?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm not on Twitter now because I was like, I've never heard that before, and I feel like I should have.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I mean to be fair. That's that's all.
Speaker 2: That's a comic degree in racism. Oh you know, you know we haven't talked about actually like something that I told. I can't believe I forgot that this has happened. The fucking so Twitter uh currently known as acts. Oh my god, they had they I know, right, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: We almost missed it?
Speaker 2: But there was. They had an update recently where they I think. I don't know exactly what the name of the update was. I don't know what the terminology is for it, but they basically had an update that made it so uh, every account, if you I believe, let me get oh my god, yes, talking about yet if you clicked on you know about this account, basically it's like under under their main thing and it says like joined in, you know, for mine, it says joined in two thousand and nine, and if you clicked on it, it would basically give away uh you know, where the account was based in, how it was connected to the app store and all this stuff, you know, and you know when when the account joined and a bunch and I mean a metric fuck ton of uh make America great again, right wing you know, pundit, uh, you know, whatever you name it. So many right wing accounts based in Bangladesh, based in India, based in you know, the Arab Emirates, based in Serbia, based in everywhere, but in the United States because of other stuff.
Speaker 3: Because apparently I heard that they already like disabled this feature because of everybody panicking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think, uh, you know how Twitter operates, right like some people, some people lose the feature. Some people still have it. It's weird, like the updates the update status is for Twitter has have never made sense in fairness, like, uh, but there was one that was like it was crazy because it was connected. The way that you would see it connected was like the this Israel android app, which is like I've never seen that probably, like that is fucking crazy. I remember correctly.
Speaker 3: I actually don't remember the country, uh where it's connected to. But there's an America the at America. It is just the account at America. It is not based in America, and it's I just like that it's the official America account is like some foreign ass ship and I'm like, of course.
Speaker 1: Because America is a foreign ass ship. Plays dude, you mean, I mean it.
Speaker 3: Is just funny to see like the we've all known about this. It's like there's certain people that I fantasize about, like criticizing and like, uh, there's a guy that's been getting crazy and crazier named Dave Smith. They start off as a comic and then he became this like libertarian hero, I guess, and he sucks off Joe Rogan and shit, yeah, champion of Palestinians. But for some reason sucks off Russia, and I'm like, oh, I wonder why, you know, like I wonder why what dollar signs Russian rubles are flying out of his ass and uh like they're like this type of shit, Like I just want to Like, I love when there's a confirmation like with Tim Poole and you know, Dave Rubin and all them, all the tenant media people, and I'm waiting for more confirmation from like a Dave Smith.
Speaker 2: It's so obvious. It's so obvious, like the way yeah it's it's it's just so funny. It's funny to see it, like so plain faced, you know what I mean, you can tell it's just like, oh, none of yall are even exactly.
Speaker 1: Of course, not that this has been a like I don't understand how people didn't understand that actively foreign parties are sowing discourse in this country. Duh.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to do here because of how different we are.
Speaker 3: As I they believed it until they did it right, because one of the biggest things back in the day was McCarthyism, you know, before us, before our era, and that carried into our era. And then as soon as Russia became the good guy somehow, you know, like like socially to conservatives, all of a sudden, Oh, they're not interfering in our elections. They're not trying to sew discourse and and and and fuck our elections. They're not trying to do anything all of a sudden, even nothing changed with them, but somehow they're not doing this shit anymore. And I'm like, God, damn, imagine being that fucking stupid, Like we lived through this shit.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, yeah, they wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a lie.
Speaker 3: Dave Smith goes on Joe Rogan's podcast and still they want to talk about, oh, Russian disinformation even though it's proven and people went to fucking prison for it, and you know, but they still want to talk about it as if it's it's happening.
Speaker 1: It's happening with China a little bit right now too, right now, not to the same degree, but it's definitely happening with China where it's like they've definitely made strides and like their they're betterment for like people's rights there. For sure, they've made quite a lot of improvements. But it's like it's not that bad, and it's like, bro, it's.
Speaker 2: Not it ain't great. I mean, it ain't.
Speaker 3: How is it just a few sure years ago when we were talking about the their Muslim fucking and tournament camps, Like it wasn't that long ago when we were talking about that.
Speaker 1: It ain't that doesn't get abolished.
Speaker 2: Paradise over there. It's just you you can say both things. You could say.
Speaker 3: It's just like when we talk about racism over here where it's like historically things have gotten better. Clearly we're not getting I'm not I would be lynched looking at Jojo, you know what I'm saying. Like it, things are different, but there's still work to do. It's like we can say both things.
Speaker 1: Two things canna be the same, like two things would be once, which is a real big sitar And it's like the idea of like everybody being like, well there's a bunch of Democrats in the files, and it's like, yeah, get.
Speaker 3: Them too loyalty to the tribalism as if like I don't know a single fucking democrat except for the people that are getting paid by like APAK or whatever that band together. Besides shit like that, every person I know that considers themselves a liberal leftist or anything like that have no tribalism in politics, or like, uh yeah, fuck any.
Speaker 2: Of these people, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like, I just want people to do well, and I have no loyalty to any of these assholes. When I'm on the streets when people are driving by, the closest I'll see is Bernie Sanders stickers every once in a while, which makes sense because he's actually seems like a decent guy. But there isn't memorabilia and merch and hats and flags and shit like that. I'm like, where is that? You pussies acting like fucking people on the left are all sticking together and raw ron for like they be mad if Bill Clinton got fucking thrown in jail and executed.
Speaker 2: Who gives a fuck? Who gives a fuck? What are you saying? Man? I just saw the most confusing fucking thing I've ever seen. So I guess for some reason they had they had the wrizzler and has bull of meat at UFC or where no, just in just in like a random thing or interview, some interview. They were just like, hey, you don't be funny. If we got the rizzler, we got has If we got the rizzler, and has a bullet to meet. Why this is? This is literally just watch this twenty three year old meet a nine year old boy, Like, why is the Wrizzler nine?
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I assume he's like, I mean, he's like probably like maybe ten or eleven or something.
Speaker 1: It's was probably like a he's probably like between yeah maybe, so Okay, he's young. He's definitely young. He's definitely he definitely doesn't have that like that that shadow where he's probably like watching real function in theirnet like that. He have that twinkle in his eye yet where he's like, oh he's seen like darkness. Yeah, not yet, like that happens in like you're like thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see, I've seen this guy. Uh, this guy Caleb Presley, I've seen him. He's like a comedy podcaster or interviewer. I saw him interviewing a Luka Doncic and like he just asked them stupid fucking questions. So like that's his whole stick, And so I see, I see what this is. Now, Like let's bring these two assholes that are not related to each other whatsoever.
Speaker 2: This will be funny.
Speaker 3: And so I guess that's the idea what is the premise that they both look like children because one is one?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, like like it's such a weird. It's such a weird, you know.
Speaker 3: All I know is maybe it has to do with uh so, Hesbla is deeply embedded in to the mixed Martial arts world. He was just at the the Qatar or cater however you want to say it, which is at the USC event. I was like, I forgot he was alive, to be honest say, because I hadn't seen him in fucking forever. And then the Wrizzler probably still loosely connected with you know, Big Justice and those and all that other ship that goes on. Yeah, and they were recently on like an AW thing that just happened, wrestling thing. Yeah, so one of the guys used to be an ex wrestler, so he's been evolved with the aw for a while. And the Wrizzler, sorry at the Wrizzler, Young Justice little kid did a or Big Justice sorry did a diamond Big Justice did a diamond cutter on one of the I can't even remember. I forgot what I saw. I was half paying attention. I'm like, I don't know what's happening. This is too much for my brain.
Speaker 1: They're out here living, They're out here living my dreams. Man down here living my yah.
Speaker 2: I would love to if for the only reason to have clout to go on and do like a dumb wrestling event and get the shit kicked out of me or something like I want to be put through a table or something.
Speaker 1: Like speak getting your whole arm ripped up, Like I love that.
Speaker 2: Ship his whole arm burn. That was crazy. I love that shit.
Speaker 3: I love when I hate when they're like, oh, they try to make them look good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's gay.
Speaker 3: But if you can be like, hey, beat the piss out of me, like I'll even blade, I'll fucking be bleeding and ship and like you could.
Speaker 2: You could kill me. You can kill me.
Speaker 1: You can kill me, and I'm not I'm not living for anything.
Speaker 2: You can kill me.
Speaker 1: You can murder me.
Speaker 2: Dude. They just shoot you at the end, They pain you and then just shoot you in the face. Fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: They give you seventy five dollars and they're like, are you sure about this? We could pay you more.
Speaker 2: Send this to my wife. This is simple. This is simple. Send this to my wife, Oh, did you, like, honey, what are you doing? I'm finna live. Did you guys see this? By the way, young Colin taking this shot on a younger Colin. That's crazy, he says, uh cannics. Owens just posted on her Facebook saying a government insider warned her that the French president Emmanuel Macrone ordered her assassination. I checked her Facebook and I did shit.
Speaker 3: I saw it on Twitter from her direct Twitter. And the reason I saw it is because Dave Smith I was just talking about that piece of shit quote tweeted it and was entertaining it like oh, I was like, I responded, I'm not thinking anybody's gonna see you because I just it was already a day old or something. I replied to it, and I was like, you're such a fucking dumb ass, Like I can't believe it, And then like that started getting a lot of traction. I thought that was weird because like it was already kind of over, so I guess other people were here. I don't know, it's it resonated with enough people because what a fucking like everybody in his comment checks and that follows Dave Smith or even like, what the fuck are you doing, like, we don't, we don't take Cannis own seriously, what are you doing? Like he's such a fucking he's such a fucking hill. And we all know why Cannis Owens is doing it because she's beefing with Macron. Yeah, and well specifically his wife. And so of course she's gonna accuse the French. No one's talking about the French government. So miraculously the French government's trying to assassinate her. Oh how convenient because they're going through a lawsuit right now. It's so fucking stupid. God, she sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't seem it doesn't.
Speaker 2: She's I mean, it seems to me. The more likely explanation is that people are fucking with her because they know that she is. It's like a Chris chan type thing. It literally is. It's like a Christian thing where like somebody pretends to be like I'm liquid Chris and I'm the real Christian and because like they because they know that the real Christian is like exactly dumb enough to like be bothered by that and be convinced like, oh no, people are gonna think that's really me. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's what it's like, I'm gonna draft up this like official looking letter that looks uh, that looks legit to somebody who's spiraling. I'm saying the French government right exactly, they don't care. They don't care. They're probably they're gonna win all They're probably gonna win their lawsuit, So why would they want to kill you?
Speaker 3: Like That's the whole thing where it makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Like, so I'm not one, I'm not convinced.
Speaker 3: I'm fifty fifty right now that she's insane. I I'm there's this the things that she's entertaining almost feels like you can't be you have a team around you. Your entire team is digging up stuff and she's not doing the ship herself. And in that instance would almost have me suggest that, like, well, you can't be that crazy, because I feel like your team would completely just quit.
Speaker 2: You're on your own.
Speaker 3: So it almost feels like I'm like, I can't say for sure that she's just nuts and this isn't just calculated to just soak up as much money as humanly possible, like even talking up Charlie Kirk and the way she's been talking.
Speaker 2: About Oh, I have these text messages. I have this.
Speaker 3: Oh here's a little bit extra text messages. Oh, like it looks like Israel might have done something. He was criticizing Israel before he got like, she's saying all these things, pulling these threads and ship and I'm like, all right, dude, I don't know if this is the crazy person. It feels more like a person that's trying to drag this ship out, So I'm not It could be both though, right, you could be insane, but also understand that this is making me a lot of money, so it's it's kind of hard to pinpoint for me. Yeah, yeah, I know is that I fucking hate her. I can't stand her.
Speaker 1: She can his own is quite literally like actually my least favorite black person like ever, like actually like I really like I truly and the fact that she's Jamaican two makes me so much more upset.
Speaker 2: It makes me hate my blood more than so loud. He has this auto.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Do you have the scarlet?
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to enable.
Speaker 3: Do you have the the on air button on? Do you have the air button on? I don't like there should be like no the red lip button. Is you for your your vaults your Yeah, yeah, you have to have that on. There's another one that should say it's not on then, clearly because like there's the air button, you have the scarlet solo, right, yeah, there should be two buttons. There should be that one and right next to it there should be like a solo one that's basically supposed to be for I'm just trying to figure out what's happening, because it's not happening to our ship, and I want to understand why. Maybe somebody in the audience, because I'm gonna keep this in, could fucking help us. I swear to God, someone who's actually like really versed in audio engineering and be like, I know it's happening to you, bitch, you stupid bitch. I know what's happening, and thank you tell me.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I don't know. I can't help him. Thanks, thanks Chris, thanks for your contribution. I don't know. I'm just whatever I'm trying to I'm trying to find the next thing. What is this, uh Dutch dutches, puckered pink man, pussy revelto. I don't know what. Okay, you could have just ended it with two thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess, like I said, revolver, I think he's but he's like son involving aus Is.
Speaker 2: I don't know how do my fellow Jamaicano God white Boy and hy n. Based on the name, you guys can tell I subbed a while ago. No, what do you What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You could have just kept going. You didn't have to make him feel bad?
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just like that doesn't seem like we talk about Red.
Speaker 2: Dead enough, you know, it doesn't seem like a like an old thing. I went through hard times, but now I'm back for the holidays. I've binged binge watched Kirk Enthusiasm, and I must say the show is incredible. So season five, episode five, Larry makes fun of a Kamakazi pilot. Have you, guys, ever sperienced a level of culture shock that has caused you to indvertently make fun of another man's suffering? Ps, I'm drunk. If this doesn't make sense, it's just a little specific.
Speaker 4: It's a bit it's too specific.
Speaker 2: Have I seen someone's I had?
Speaker 4: I'll say culture shock.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've really the only real culture shock I experienced was going east coast to west coast and realizing that there's no transit. That was kind of the thing for me. I was just like, what the fuck cities function without without trains? And they don't really, by the way, that's the side this side note is that they don't. They actually functioned horribly.
Speaker 1: What was the biggest culture shock I've ever experienced.
Speaker 2: I guess it was when King Dad took you to Afghanistan? Right when I went to London.
Speaker 1: Those biggest culture shock because Bist people are just really not nice. They're like really like, they're like really not nice to people on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, I was.
Speaker 1: I was just a you know what, I'm not gonna say. When I went to the area where I was around a bunch of Caribbean people, they were very nice. They were like very nice, like openly nice. But I think it was an actual community opposed to like London. Those niggas hate each other and they're terrifying of each other also, so they were likedy, like I don't want to talk to anyone that's darker than tan because they might stab me. So like I'm just gonna go about my way.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody has their ships out. They're just like walking with it.
Speaker 1: Everyone's drawing their blade.
Speaker 2: Like a butterfly knife.
Speaker 1: Playing within is like this is crazy, Yeah, it's really. But that was the biggest culture shock.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was. It was interesting being in a place where I spoke the same language as people technically, but they were like, you didn't know what the fun was going on.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I guess yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Everything that Rico, Puerto Rico was really just beautiful. It was like so beautiful, and people were like truly nice to each other, like very open arms to one another, kind in the way we aren't here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. People say es.
Speaker 3: Actually people say in the US that when you go outside, people say that people in the US are overly nice. Actually, I always hear people say like, hey, bro, don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: Why are you smiling at me? Why are you saying hello?
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to go about my business, because that's what like, it's like the it's default to want to do that over here, Like if you pass by somebody, you almost want to like nod or like shoot them a smile or something like that. And people usually outside of the US are like, what the fuck are you doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's the only way we've able to We've been able to manage to get to this point because of the fact that we are all so different.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's like, you know, like it's a wars gonna break out if we're not nice, you know, like we have to like we had to, like, hey, be nice to your neighbor because like they're your pal essentially.
Speaker 2: I think it actually is, you know, I think it actually is. I think it's because here everybody is generally so different from each other that like, uh, in other places where everybody's the same, you're kind of thinking, like, I know what that guy's going I know, I know, I know everything about that guy. I don't even know, so I'm not even gonna acknowledge it. But everybody else is like, I don't know what's going on with that. I'm trying to establish some kind of some kind of peace had link. I guess you know that might be.
Speaker 3: One weird thing that happened in Greece was the people the common courtesy like of being in public wasn't really a thing. You didn't really acknowledge each other at all. It was like almost you didn't even exist. I I witnessed, uh my ex, you know, my girlfriend at the time, crash in to another people because it was basically like you know how people usually if somebody's gonna move, someone's gotta move if they're what and like it just wasn't happening and they just crashed into each other.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: I was like, or like, uh oh, here's a pillar in the mall and there's a person that's kind of narrowing the gap between the pillar and like where to pass through, and like just instead of just waiting for them to walk, like squeezing through them like unnecessarily, And I was like, I don't understand, what is what are you doing? It was just like a weird thing that people would do.
Speaker 2: They just you couldn't stop moving or something and not acknowledge the person. It was very strange. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because of how like it just had in different places, people like navigate, like move through areas, like in California, people this is I say this about California line. I don't actually mean it, but I think this is a very self absorbed la particularly, it's a very self absorbed place where people just don't really think that there's other things going on.
Speaker 2: They're kind of like is.
Speaker 1: It rushing or they're doing something or whatever, So they're just not really paying attention. And I feel like that leads to a lot of accidents.
Speaker 2: Sure, where are you in LA that people are rushing?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're running out, they're rushing. They're rushing in their in their context of rushing, you know, not obviously the New York fucking ridiculous pace of like the grind, but like in their perspective, they're going somewhere actually where we where we live, because of all the car accidents killed, people are fucking rushing to go nowhere. Actually the fact that's why it happens.
Speaker 4: It's not really rushing. They're just they're racing.
Speaker 2: They're they're they're racing somewhere.
Speaker 3: Usually it's and and they and all they did was shave off three minutes of their fucking of their.
Speaker 1: Time if that, like you, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Twenty people just to be home a few minutes early. It's so insane.
Speaker 1: I really truly don't get it's insane, but it's what you call But like that's what happens. But then I've noticed that when the people are walking right, how they just walk into each other. Sometimes seen people just walk into each other in a way I just don't understand. Because I'm huge and I'm lumbering. I don't bump into people when I'm walking around, but people just not walk into each other.
Speaker 2: I've been meaning to talk to you about that, Kason.
Speaker 1: You do, Chris, I have not, Chris. I have not been somewhere with you in months on purpose to mind you. But I have been listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 2: I've been meaning. I've been meaning to bring this up because it's something you say often. You say like you often talk about like every time we're at a party, he talks about how good he is at avoiding people.
Speaker 4: And I've never wanted to bring this up. I've never wanted to bring this up.
Speaker 1: The last time I was taking out, I was a guy. I'm really good at not walking into people. I swear to God, it's insane, Like right now, everybody walk at me right now.
Speaker 2: I know that I know that it was important to him, but like I think, like at a certain point, we just gotta we gotta, we gotta talk about it. Chanson has trampled at least seven people in the last like eight eight weeks probably, and he just hasn't noticed it because the people that he tramples are so small, and he just he goes about how small a talking? How small are talking? Like below five.
Speaker 1: The persons person it's.
Speaker 2: Usually children or just shorter women. The person. The person when they're three years old, yes, okay, when they walk with they're walking, they're a person.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, the powerful of recognition.
Speaker 2: Recognition.
Speaker 3: I sure hope the law agrees with me when I accidentally trample a two year old and like person think and walk, When do you start.
Speaker 1: Referring to a child as a person when it's.
Speaker 4: Really typically But like I don't realistically.
Speaker 3: Because like if I think of thinking of it in the laws, right you socially maybe also social.
Speaker 1: Talking about law obviously obviously law immediately upon on the spectrum as even even even.
Speaker 2: Probably before that. Honestly, I think completely.
Speaker 1: When they have started to say like five years old.
Speaker 3: When they're five years old, that's when like a kid, god forbid ever had to a kid could and it's there's been documented cases could survive on their own at five, like God forbid, but like say, actually find food and they can they could take care of themselves enough to survive. And and so I would say five years old, yeah, a person can survive.
Speaker 2: My nephew could not survive. He could not. I love that boy to death. Yeah not probably the typical five year old today.
Speaker 1: Even with magic, even with magic nothing. I just think that's how dumb kids are. I think if I think he'd have to have divine intervention for him to survive on his own, because that kid is sillier than a bitch.
Speaker 4: He'd get really unsilly if he had to survive on.
Speaker 2: Window. You know, you don't take a clown and him in like the sahara and he's like still making he doesn't still have a flower.
Speaker 3: You get serious like John, you know, he gets he gets serious.
Speaker 1: That sparkle go damn real fast. It'd be just like snuffing out of fire with a cup, you know, putting a cup over and open fire and it's just, oh, it's.
Speaker 4: Gone, it's gone. There goes snuffed out.
Speaker 1: There goes him being able to smile, there goes there goes peaceful sleeps.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah. Kingston tramples people all the time. He doesn't notice facts.
Speaker 1: It's it's people walk people like they don't like walk with the ability to like charge, like taking charge and walking through a gap. They kind of just wait, I've noticed, but do that a lot. I'm like, even me, like, I don't like doing it. I don't like being near people. I hate being in proximity to other people. I just don't like it people.
Speaker 2: For But I don't even know what you call that though, the grophobic, right, is that that's nowadays?
Speaker 1: No, I think the crowds, right, But that's like going. That's like being around people and like being outside of your home. It's more going.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe, yeah, probably you.
Speaker 1: I go all the time.
Speaker 2: When did you talk about constantly how you hate being out? You do say that a lot, you seeing friends, you know, going out and doing that, which.
Speaker 1: I do hate going out, But I also like hanging out with people.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I don't know how to help you with that one. Me.
Speaker 3: Man, it's nice to see y'all, but y'all like you're you're not You're not in my house, so I don't want to leave my house.
Speaker 1: So crazy as you get older, I think that's kind of happened to you, especial when you were a very hyper introverted person. When you were younger, you just you did your battery gets burnt because I was way more like, actually, now I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't destroyed my extra I don't. It's worse for extraversion. What do you call it? It killed my that works and me, I'd rather say that just not sound retarded too late, but yeah, no, no, it's I was extremely like, hey, let's go wherever, and then being home filming, editing and doing all the ship all day, all of a sudden, I just got way too comfortable because uh.
Speaker 2: You know, we're working a regular job.
Speaker 3: You're out every fucking day, damn near And then sometimes you would even hang out with your coworkers afterwards, like oh, let's go get a beer or whatever the fucking now, Like like people were like, oh, let's go do this, and then I kind of like, I'm deep in my chair and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know, nah, I think about dude, having a job. Having a job really made me hate people like I wasn't. I wasn't a huge person hater in the service industry or not.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like when I living in California made it worse because it was obviously a cultural difference between my the way I acted when people, yeah, like youre act, but then in general being at the service to people just made me like I can't go back to it.
Speaker 2: I was in this drink. That's not a problem.
Speaker 1: That's not a problem. It's just people being a bitch.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 3: Is this the first time you've been here? I know it ain't the first time you've fucking been here.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: That's not a problem because that's just someone asking me a question and it's like, oh, yeah, I'll give you a drink. But people with people being like people being rude to begin their interactions just like what the fuck? How I didn't do this to you?
Speaker 2: That's always very confusing, like like going in there immediately like trying to uh to start something with like a minimum wage workers, very bizarre, Like I always try to be like as courteous as possible whenever absolutely like that. Uh Like, but I've seen people flip back, like remember I saw like I remember with Lazy we went we were like stopping into the apple store in the in the what is it the Americana like many many many years ago, and there's this guy just like unloading on a fucking apple genius or whatever. It's just like some some young guy and some old some old guy was unloading on some young guy and I'm like, what the fuck is this guy doing? Like why is he screaming in the middle of a crowded apple store.
Speaker 1: People are just not that And it's still they shouldn't do that at all. It's but I understand people just at the end of their rope sometimes, and it's still not fair to do that to somebody else. But it's just people have that moment or I've been at the end of my rope consistently for.
Speaker 2: Like, I take it that I've been at the end of my rope this entirely. I've been hanging on by a thread. Oh no, and I have not been.
Speaker 4: I have not unloaded on some random person.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy, it's not fair, but people have their breaking points and we don't know what they're going through, you know. That's why for me, like I try to empathize for people before I like I snap back at everyone and it's like people are.
Speaker 3: Just going into things where and I feel like maybe I'm being a little bit too harsh.
Speaker 1: It's still not fair though.
Speaker 2: Still who unload I don't. I don't. This is my opinion.
Speaker 3: It may be a little bit extreme, not necessarily, but what I mean is like I understand why some people might disagree, but I feel like, in no circumstances, they're an excuse to I feel like there's so many you can unload if you're driving by yourself in a car, if you're hitting a bag, if you're by I feel there's so many ways to unload your anger and frustration, and it doesn't have to ever be towards another person unless they specifically wronged you. But like see a lot of times people will take it out on people that didn't wrong them.
Speaker 2: It's very Actually, I talked to Jojo.
Speaker 3: Culturally over there in Eastern Europe, it is customary to just be a cunt to somebody and then brush it off a little while later because you didn't really mean it. You're just taking it out on this person, using this person as a punching bag, And so I'm like, fuck, no, you ain't doing that shit to meet sir, Like, that's not it's not.
Speaker 1: How dude, I'm I'm I'm black and Hispanic. That is all it is is just being extreme, extremely fun, especially to the women because of the fact that's all they have in that fucking ability to connect, like be very verbally mean because they can't do it physically because of the fact that they'll just get beat by their fucking husbands.
Speaker 2: So they just say horrible shit to people.
Speaker 1: And it's like, why why are you talking to someone like that? That's insane, Like.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't talk to me.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: How about we change it and not like when I am upset, like when I really feel I feel like, really the best way to do it and it makes me laugh afterwards, is like when you're in a car, because driving is so fucking frustrating to me because of how shitty drivers are just in general. I guess because you know, it could be worse. It could be a you've seen the traffic in some uh, you could be the auto bonds.
Speaker 2: It seems awesome. I think I would do well on there.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, like say, where it's extremely crowded and dense, like somewhere like India or something where it's cutthroat, and I wouldn't don't think I'd be able to survive in environment like that because it is just too chaotic and it would just it's too upsetting. But like over here, whatever, it's screaming in your car or saying something absurd that you know that would basically be said on the podcast, but maybe just taking up a couple of notches. It's kind of and then you just kind of like.
Speaker 2: You're over it.
Speaker 3: You're you're, you're, it's it's you got your anger out. You don't have to do what defense does and falling down and get out and start shooting up everything. You just you got it out of your system. You saw somebody that cuts you off, think of the worst thing you can think of, and then you kind of just like, oh, that would have been crazy to actually say, you know, I didn't mean that, you know what I'm saying. And then you're kind of done with it. It's like that, you know, like, oh yeah, it's I feel like everybody listening. If you've driven, you've done it. And you know afterwards, you're you're, you're you're tanks empty, you're good. You know, just just don't say to people in real life, you know, you don't you see you see uh an Asian person and they cut you off. You know, something might slip out don't roll down your window and try to say you see those people right, we've all caught the dash cans or whatever where they actually like, oh, let me go and tell them to their face and like, wow, you're crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: People people get people kill each other on the road, and it's insane to me, like not even like accidents I've seen. I've seen spike accidents happen too, and it's like, do you understand how many people could potentially get involved. It's just it's just people not being able to deal with their emotions and people not being dude. Mental health, man, it's all mental health. It's fucking wild. I I definitely am happy I got therapy when I did help me learn how to deal with flaring up, because there are a lot of people that just I see them just go nova for no reason. It's like you need to do you think you would.
Speaker 2: Be alive if he didn't have therapy?
Speaker 1: No, God damn, no way, No, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, like specifically or maybe just like what where do you.
Speaker 1: Where I went to school? I would have I would have tried to fight. I would have tried to fight somebody that like would have tried probably to shoot me.
Speaker 2: Or like stat near or something, I would have died. It's great. I was trying to punch a guy that's holding two guns, trying to punch. The gun shoots my hands and then you're still with the note I'm trying to kick, trying to kick. Do you seeing a guy with no hands trying to kick another guy?
Speaker 1: It was really sad, because it's really sad because if if, if you without your arms, your kicks have such less power, like your arms do so much work.
Speaker 3: And it's like, but your arms got blown off, not just your hands.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right after right at the joint, I look like a sour in the beginning of the game, like.
Speaker 2: A stupid what that's crazy reference though I haven't thought of that game and quite some time I have not thought about ours as wrath in a minute, I just read.
Speaker 1: Its Japanese technically, but like it's you know.
Speaker 3: Gods are very closely like absolutely, yeah, we got we got Chris.
Speaker 1: I know there's there's a few guys that are what you call there's there's something okay, quick quiet, were you not.
Speaker 2: Fu god ship?
Speaker 1: Well there's a go I know there's a god that's invisible in I think Himama the monkey god is This is also sung Kung is also an Indian like freaking text as well too. I think that one character has different names where it's just visible on all of those fucking cultures over on that side of the world.
Speaker 2: Straight Biden man, like they're always taking people's ship. But that's what it is.
Speaker 4: These guys are bis.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Someone at a different place has an idea that's sort of similar to you.
Speaker 2: You're a guys. I was having I was having this discussion last night.
Speaker 4: Is sasquatch is a gorilla?
Speaker 1: I think, Seth. I think it's just a disabled hairy man that lived in the forest. And they were like, oh, like something were more fan syndrome medice is really hairy.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I see, I think it's a gorilla with morphin room. Oh okay, possibly what kind of because is usually brown? Right, h yes, I mean species therella species. Let's let's I think that's really important thing to do right now? I think so too. Yeah. I think because like there was a there was a statue outside of this this uh ax throwing place that I went to, and it was like it was it was supposed they.
Speaker 1: Can't have it.
Speaker 2: They can't have it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's a particularly human auto what you called auto immune or diverted disease.
Speaker 2: What what are you saying?
Speaker 1: So gorillas cannot have it? Have what more fans syndrome? They can't have more with drum?
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought, I think you said still talking about brown hair, was like, well, they can have brown hair hair. Well here's here, Well here's the thing they can very.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it brown hair.
Speaker 2: It very well could be the gorilla version of marfans. Like we know that gorillas can't get human marphan syndrome, but like they might have a they have they might have gorilla mar fans and droom, you know, which makes it tall and lanky and weird. That's what I'm choosing to believe. But I saw the statue of a sasquatch outside and I was like, oh, it's it's a gorilla. And He's like, you just call that sasquatch gorilla, and I was looking at it. I was like, I mean, like, it looks like a fucking gorilla to me. It's clearly a different build, but it's it's it really is kind of like you you shoved a gorilla into like a mold and heated it up, so it like shaped into the mold. But that's like that's pretty much a reorganized gorilla.
Speaker 1: I feel like sasquatches are much bigger than gorilla's.
Speaker 2: I mean they're taller because they're a little bit stretched out.
Speaker 1: I think they're just bigger in general because gorillas aren't. Gorillas aren't that big, like I mean, you mean, let me say, let me say the right way. Gorillas are pretty wide. But I think gorilla weighs like maybe like four hundred, five hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: No, it is a lot, but like that's not that's not like the sasquatches like easy like nearing eight hundred near a thousand pounds on the way they would pick them.
Speaker 4: I actually would imagine that a sasquatch is less.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're more because they're tall and also wide and big. They're not really that wide either, I assume they are, Like I assume I pally compared it to a sas average height like a shacksquatch sasquatch, what is the average depicted height of a sasquatchage hold on average?
Speaker 2: No, average height of sasquatch between six and ten feet tall.
Speaker 3: Six and ten that's a very large difference exactly, like a six flip versus the what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Dude, so one is so.
Speaker 2: Pounds, four hundred.
Speaker 1: Pounds, four pounds.
Speaker 3: If it's up that's nothing thing, then I would say that's probably one that's before host is six foot.
Speaker 2: Then then if it was closer to ten ft, terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten ft is huge. Imagine that's so much more.
Speaker 3: Scene, you know, like you know, the biggest fucking elks and ship like mo sorry not Elk's moose. Like just how that would terrify me seeing something that big?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, famous, look at the famous video of the Sasquatch. Look up sasquatch, right right quick, the video, the famous one, Yeah, the famous one. He's it's black Hare's it's that's a gorilla, dude, that's a gorilla. Man. Oh I forgot about that, the one in the in the costume.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, not the costume.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, we're trying to get our sentence. Yeah, the real the Sasquat, real Sasquatch, the real, real fella, the real, the real guy. I love I love the fucking I love the pose. I love the posing, like flailing back a little bit, like I love that position. I love how stupid it is that this got everybody's attention and like got a lot of people like the idea that this is clearly a guy in a monkey suit walking like just in the woods videotape and people were like, oh my god, gotta be beyond explanation.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's the pathflatch.
Speaker 2: It's mister.
Speaker 1: The fact that like, first and foremost, something like that you see and your instincts kicking, and you're not gonna be able to calmly, you're not gonna be able to record that colmic because you're gonna be like, oh, that's terrifying. I think that sasquatches are just like I just quite think simply there was probably a wild man that was in the forest that lived amongst the shrubbery and had brush and bullshit on his body, and they saw him as like, oh, that's a sasquatch, because like I think maybe the Yetti was probably one of the last snow gorillas that ever existed that was just up there, almost another fucking crazy guy in the woods, got really hairy, like just that kind of ships like that. These are just they're not that hard to figure out what they very likely are like. That's not like a dragon showing even a dragon is kind of more understanding.
Speaker 3: It was probably Yeah, within the it was just what you saw dinosaur. They saw dinosaur fossils and and some of it looked it looked like some of them look like they had wings and ship like that, you know, because that's what they pictured. When you see a thing fossilized, so like it, that's very easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check the check this.
Speaker 3: If you scroll down just a little bit, you'll see a depiction of a female sasquatch and it's got some very it's funny.
Speaker 2: That's heinous kind I hate that.
Speaker 1: Man, Wow, it's got some titty. They's some breast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's ridiculously perky, like impossibly perky. That's so the four eleven you know sas.
Speaker 1: Squad that the guy that made the image was Jane It to that first show. He was Jane It to that.
Speaker 3: I think that's the whole point of the people follow this ship, that they actually are like sexually attracted to Bigfoot, because what else that's the.
Speaker 2: String ass fucking ape who gives a ship? You know?
Speaker 3: One thing that look back when Joe Rogan wasn't the biggest piece of ship Grifter, Like idiot a long time ago, he was like, why the fuck do people care about Bigfoot? Like there are sea creatures that are infinitely more interesting and we know about them already, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's interesting. Big is interesting, but it's like it's super interstanct. It's it's link between it's a missing link, like if it if it is, if it is, sorry, if it is the missing link between humans and apes. That is a very important creature. But at the same time, it's like, would it be it's very likely.
Speaker 3: Ship there's one that survived and that's it. But we would already be like, okay, well you understand evolution.
Speaker 2: It'd be a helpful It would just be like the missing is always going to be a missing link, you know.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. We found this un less unless we have it. We found this one.
Speaker 2: No case, that's not the concept of a missing link is that there will always this is this is the This is the conversation about like how granular evolution is, Like we we separate evolution based on how convenient it is to explain and how convenient it is to delineate the differences because technically I me and my parents are like a different like if you want to get really technical, like really technical, there's evolution there and I am different from my parents.
Speaker 1: Not the reason we don't qualify that, but not enough for it to be effectively useful. That's actively useful. Different Like I would say, so very interesting delineations a bit in futurama.
Speaker 2: But there will be a thing between There will be a thing between him.
Speaker 3: Do you remember do you remember but your ama about that? Or there's this orang atang that's all fucking like, you know, crazy. He's like one of these like crazy anti evolutionists. And it's funny because he's a talking o rang atang, but like he's trying to be like what about this one? And then Professor Farmer and they go on for a long time, and finally, after like a hundred he's like, oh, we haven't discovered that one yet, see And it's like it's a really funny bit, uh, And it's just like kind of that it'll just go on forever. That would be like, oh, here's one of them, here is Homo stupid asses. And then there's still like you know it, so.
Speaker 1: It that's still interesting. It wouldn't be like, I don't think marginally interested, it'd be useful for science because then it's like, that's a different that's a whole last.
Speaker 3: Even if we found one alive. I was saying that, even if we found one alive, I'd be, oh, that's crazy cool. Versus if a giant squid started, you know, like washed up ashore, I would be way more interested in that fucking like a seventy foot Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because because you see apes and that's going on your d for sure. But like that's interesting because of it, it's relevant directly to us, because you know, there were other like I don't know if there are other we will call home director, but there's other like human like creatures that have existed and then died out that we're not not like exactly.
Speaker 3: Technically, I'd be like, oh, look, fucking Joe Rogan. But who gives a shit, you know what I mean? Like it doesn't like, it doesn't like it's interesting. But also if I saw like one of those carousel squids, sorry squids, a jellyfish somehow pop out of the water and start fucking spinning out, freak out, you know, like like I just like it's more interesting because of like you said, the connection ape. I get it, missing link, I get it. It just doesn't do much for me, like fantasy wise and wonder wise.
Speaker 1: So like I would, I think, I'm gonna think a dragon is infinitely cool than probably any ape we can find.
Speaker 3: We're gonna so we're gonna pair you with James Cameron even if there was an and we're gonna take you down and find sea dragons.
Speaker 2: Are you cool with that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's see I don't want to know. I already signed you up. So sorry you donated.
Speaker 1: You've already been donated to the.
Speaker 3: He gets one of those things that you handle wild animals with, the little yeah, the stick news Let's go kigs dide I'm James Cameron.
Speaker 1: That is the most dehuman I think someone can probably would be. Actually is crazy also because you have hands.
Speaker 2: That you should be able to grab the thing and resist the idea that they would the idea that they would pull it out and use it on you as if it would be effective. It's almost worse than them using it, you know. It's just the fact that there was just like you really think this little of me that I wouldn't be able to get out of it. It is like, what the hell this monkey's resisting? I don't understand the person.
Speaker 3: Sure, what if James Cameron's like a seething racist and that the whole Pandora thing and the whatever that ships called what do they called it?
Speaker 2: Gain those blue people the yeah whatever, Yeah, the nave Like there is.
Speaker 3: A completely racist allegory. It's like it's real, like everything you could, you know, somebody can make some fake ass thing like this is this and this and that and he's like, oh no, yeah, like I'm actually you know, I'm a very hardcore racist. And anyway, I don't like this. I gotta take this monkey down to the sea with me. We're gonna we're gonna, we're gonna go find some sea dragons.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta bring this ape. I gotta bring this.
Speaker 1: I don't like how they're light skin coated. It really bothers me.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just don't like how they look. James Cameron, James like.
Speaker 1: The way they like draw them, and that this is really like the James Cameron's they are they're like, you know, the James Cameron's. They're like they're like clearly mistiso people and it's like, this is gross, this is gross.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. Well whatever, Mahia Helen Care says, what's a form of nostalgia that you feel despite it not being a part of your former years.
Speaker 4: For me, it's punk rock.
Speaker 2: I'm a very late nineties kid, so I heard a lot of mainstream punk during my mainstream punk during my childhood. Because I never did a deep deep dive until recently, I don't have as much direct nostalgia in forms of songs bands I actually listened to back then. It's the overall vibe and songwriting tropes that definitely take me back, but in a strong way. I'm really surprised by uh so nostalgia for things I guess that we're not directly familiar with.
Speaker 4: Is that what it is? Is that what the question is kind of.
Speaker 2: Asking Jones kind of like that.
Speaker 4: I do have nostalgia for like the vibe of like.
Speaker 2: Uh with like a jazz lounge, you know, like when that was Like there's something like whenever I see that in like a movie or something, I'm like, this is I like this? There's something about this like the old like uh New York kind of cigar would like loud, like a big band music. I like big band.
Speaker 3: It's very weird that you say that, because literally this morning I've been that the Royal Crown Review or whatever, like, hey, put Chuco the fucking in the mask? I sung in the mask when they're dancing that ye playing through my head this entire morning. I have no eye, I have no idea, I have no idea why. And I literally was thinking, man, I'd love to go to one of those big band clubs. Actually, right, like so fucking weird that you're saying that I have that thought this morning.
Speaker 2: That is very weird. But I think about that a lot, like like whenever I'm in the Americana, specifically, like when I'm in because I go to the American every now and again. That's like a like an outdoor mall and Glendelle. They got some good restaurants over there. There's like some places that I have to go to get shit. They have pants that fit me, so I usually end up over there whenever I need clothes. But like when you're in the outside portion, they usually play music and it's always like like Sinatra adjacent. It's never quite Sinatra, but it's like it's that kind of vibe and it's like, yes, this is nice. I like this, yeah, swing not exactly well, no it's not. It's the kind of I understood no, Like yeah, no, obviously, I'm just saying like that era of like time, like the old like kind of like yeah, Jane, you know, like there's something something about it, and I'm like, this feels nice to walk through as opposed to like it's a nice stage of pace from like when I was working retail and it would just be fucking oh my god. It'd be like Mariah carry over and over again. There's a lot of artists that have been ruined for me because I spent that year working sears and it's just like I don't. I was so shocked when I found out that, like certain certain songs that were playing in that store were like beloved, like, oh, people love that song. I hated it because it would come on ten times during a single shift.
Speaker 3: You ever heard that but song of the kids singing like hey, Sanna, you heard that? No, I would hear it in the retail. I have a memory of working at Coohle's uh with my with my friend from high school, and this one song would always come on like.
Speaker 2: Hey Sanna, Hey Sanna, Sana.
Speaker 3: We hated, we wanted to kill ourselves, so to make it tolerable, we changed it to hey nigga, and and it basically it saved the song for us because it was and I think about that ship all the time now. And then of course Mariah Carey, we basically changed all the lyrics everything. That's how we survived. So yeah, yeah, oh what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that? Uh?
Speaker 4: Irreplaceable? You're irreplaceable?
Speaker 2: What's that fucking song?
Speaker 4: I can't remember?
Speaker 3: I think, God, I hear I say say give me a little more.
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I give you a little more.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: I might as well just look it up, actually, because like, I don't remember any thing outside of that. I can't remember exactly the way it goes replaceable.
Speaker 4: Oh it's Beyonce. It's fucking beyond ir replacement.
Speaker 2: How does it go? It's not it's not hitting me.
Speaker 4: Oh it's to the left, to the left, everything you want to the box?
Speaker 2: Oh right, right, right, right, okay, okay, okay, that was all that all the time. It's sears and I was like, who the who is this bitch? I genuinely didn't know it was Beyonce. Then I found that it was Beyonce. I was like, oh my god, this is infuriating. I can't woman, I'll shoot you. There's a camel in here, Dude. Somebody like you saying that jay Z looks like a cable fucking killed me because that's like, it's not even it's it's so untrue that it loops around and becomes like.
Speaker 3: You got to see the totally looks like of Joe cammel and and jay Z had a basketball.
Speaker 2: It looks I'm telling you, it's uncanny jay Z Joe Campbell, Like you see it, don't you?
Speaker 4: That is so stupid. I do see it, though.
Speaker 2: He is. It's unfortunate that he's dressed exactly so that's kind of doing a lot of the heavy lifting.
Speaker 4: Is the clothes? Why is he Why does he look like that?
Speaker 2: Yo? This image is fucking crazy. I must send this one so Kingston can see it.
Speaker 1: You can be like, I feel like I've seen it.
Speaker 2: It was fooling around a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm pulling it from genius. Oh they call me a camel, but I mastered the drought. That's crazy at it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That Chris what is that is so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: It's the first it's like, what, there's a somebody has one of those meme panels where it's like it says, give me a kiss, it shows Beyonce's face, and then it shows that like what Beyonce. Oh my god, that's so scary.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Anyway, I didn't know he had.
Speaker 3: He actually acknowledged it, like it already Home by by jay Z featuring Kikutti.
Speaker 2: They caught me a cat because my hums are full of water. Yeah, that's what he said, bars bomb man. That's good. Oh anyway, fucking yeah for me, it's for me. It's a like a lounge kind of like I guess, like fifties kind of that kind of stuff. I guess I don't know if i'd want to be back then, Well, there's there is also the reality that I understand. It's like not in the fifties exactly, but like around that time it's like, oh, man, ninety percent corporate tax rates, you know, like there like there are things that I think about wistfully about that time where I'm just like golden.
Speaker 3: Era, post World War two, we got fucking yeah, good tax efficiency, we got uh the green New Deal type ship. We got like things were we're on the up and we're moving, they're trucking forward.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, we did have Japanese inturnity. Campston fairness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like he was a good dude except for the racism, Like he was like that president was awesome except for like racist cool.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, he can't about Yeah, you know, you got a lot of good ship despite the fact that he was kind of like low key sort of evil. But that's what that's why he was cursed without the sacrifice his legs four terms.
Speaker 4: He sacrificed an agent took his legs.
Speaker 2: That's sword fight. So he opened up the camps.
Speaker 3: Fucking fu ancestor fucking took his legs out.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. He lost it in the war. Uh, but yeah, that's that's the that's the the nostalgia that I have for shit that.
Speaker 3: I I've always liked the I don't like rich people and bougie stuff. But however, there is something about the atmosphere of being at the uh like say a theater and watching like say an orchestra or whatever. And I've been to like small things like we went to a candlelight quartet thing that was playing all of Hans Zimmer's hits and ship and it was my favorite show or concert that I've ever been to, better than like say, all the bands that I grew up and stuff like that. Like I love the environment, how warm it was seeing fucking a grown ass old man cry because of how moved he was, and then like I was trying to not be a pussy and cry too. Yeah, I was like, I can't be gay, dude, I can't cry next to my wife. What the fuck I'm at the killer, you know, you can't see me vulnerable like that.
Speaker 4: So he's he's kind of flying to bubblebee.
Speaker 2: That guy was. I could really hear the buzzing. It's like, uh, we're not gonna have honeysuit the what is it? The fucking This is completely irrelevant, but it reminded me of this. I was in an uber just yesterday and I was there was the guy, and it was a long fucking uber. It was like like almost an hour, and so like the guy was like playing music, and the music that he was playing was like it was all just like piano. It was like like a moonlight sonata. Yeah, just like that kind of thing. And then dude, I shit you not. I understand that it's not the Tetris theme because it's based on you know, some Russian kind of fucking you know, peace, But like that played, and it was so fucking difficult not to burst out like afing because the amount of times and the the sheer amount of times that main part was revisited in like weird jaunty different ways was fucking killing me. It just sounds wacky as ship and then it slows down and then but it's the same exact thing over and over again, and it's like you can hear the person playing struggling. It's like, how do I make this notta? It's just like switching up the tempo constantly, and I was just like I was sitting there like stone stone faced and crying. They want to like ladies and gentlemen an E minor ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen Gordon. It really was fucking it really felt like that. It felt insane. It felt like, uh, like someone made the Tetris theme into a rogue like piece of music, where like it's just randomly generates every couple of every couple of seconds, like what it's going to sound like it was so speaking.
Speaker 3: Uh I just thought about something because uh, I was imagining like like somebody like that trying to make a serious piece out of a tetris music and it and it reminded me we're talking about shitty covers. I forgot this existed. Now you may have heard this last Resort by Ronnie Radkey.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? God? I have not heard this albums.
Speaker 3: It is a dramatic piece of fucking turd. It's it's crazy, dude, it's it's It is a piano kind of orchestral fucking like Melancholl.
Speaker 2: It sucks. Yeah, imagine it sucks like it's I forgot about it. It's this, yeah, like it's this.
Speaker 3: That song is not supposed to you know. I get the song is about like it's a serious subject, but it's also yeah, come on man, come my pie.
Speaker 2: It's forty one.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, man, he's got he's got something.
Speaker 2: On us, like that band fall in Verse, like they get views. All the comments here are amazing, guys. Oh man, oh my god. Papa Roach gave us the version we needed as kids. Ronnie gave us the version we need as a No. Uh, this is the second comment every time someone replies to this comment, Okay, this is like some bullshit. Good lord, yeah, Papa Roach, Papa Roach made you sing it, Ronnie made you feel it? Crazy how Ronnie made the exact same lyrics hit so so damned different. These are real people, These are real fucking we share we share air with these with with people do these things.
Speaker 1: It's so leave them alone.
Speaker 2: I know, I totally forgot that Kickson was a president.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but I'm not. But this is really douche she like they just care.
Speaker 2: I can't be, can it would be?
Speaker 1: I can't let him do that. I can't this Ronnie Ratty piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of trying unless you're like, fucking it's this Ronny Racy song. It's not good. I love it. I kind of tied into Anthony Fantana not he won that lawsuit? Did you did? You heard all about that lossuit? Right? I heard about it? Yeah? Yeah yeah, Ronnie, yeah, quick, quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: Ronnie Radkey sued him because Anthey Fane Fantano talked about an article that the Ronnie was accused of doing some pretty fucked up stuff to a girl. Right, I think it was like assault or something like that, and she lost in quarter or whatever there was enough evidence or something like that, and Ronnie tried to be like, how dare you talk about this Anthony Fantano? But when he sued him, he's like, uh, I relate information. I didn't make this ship up. So of course Anthony Fontana won and it was a it was a big fucking mess.
Speaker 2: He won with colors.
Speaker 3: Franc came out with the video saying this was my plan all along. It's crazy. He put out one of those like you know, you trip and bust your face and like I was trying.
Speaker 2: To Oh my god, who who the fuck did that? Oh my god? Why does that sound familiar? It was his name of doctor respect right. You're totally right you. I I love that you made the connection. I would that was going to struggle there for a while because I was in I was in the roles you. I was gonna starts artists.
Speaker 1: You played yourself.
Speaker 2: I knew you would. I knew you would pick up on the fact that I said minor. That's why I put it there. I forgot about that, like compliant.
Speaker 1: Literally forgot that you literally garbage, literally garbage.
Speaker 2: Is he still like streaming and ship like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Probably on kick freaking probably on texting fucking grade schoolers, still doing it.
Speaker 3: Why would he stop? He didn't get in trouble. Yeah, why would he stop?
Speaker 2: He's live right now. It's a recording this. He's playing Arc Raders. Oh he's on YouTube. But uh yeah, let me let me write a thing. Oh, it's only it's on sub only. Chat makes perfect. So that's awesome. It makes perfect. Should I sub subscriber? Wait, subscriber WTE only? What does that mean? Uh? Channel only? A channel? Subscribers of twenty minutes are longer twenty minutes. You gotta watch them for twenty minutes. Man, come on, come on, doc. What if I say I'm ten, if.
Speaker 1: You yeah, if you put if you have a special you're ten, you get to you get flown out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Holy crap, dude. Yeah, he's just playing Arc Raiders, right, God damn, I wish I could. All right, do you want to play? Well? No, I mean I've I've played too much in the last week. I have like fucking sixty hours in that game and I've had it for like a week's so it's it's a pow and it's a lot. Dude, me and Maren. Me and Maren were on it for like eleven hours on Saturday, and I was like, I really should stop. Damn.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's engaging as fun, it really is.
Speaker 2: It's the voice chat man, like you just you have You're never gonna have the same exact encounter, and it's always interesting. Like we had a guy. We had a guy like he was crying, like he was down on the somebody had downed him or like I think he fell, and he was like in this hallway and we heard him like echoing to the hall. They do a good job of like making the audio sound like it's properly in the world, so you just hear this echo he's like, please put me down, please, Like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: It's just it is a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I'm not particularly good at it, and PvP is like it's not particularly good. It's really it's really annoying how how not good it is. But like the the altercations that you have with other people on MIC is is pretty addicting. It's fun.
Speaker 3: If you if you disabled your MIC, like say, if you're somebody like that, would that be a complete detriment to you playing.
Speaker 2: You would lose a lot, but I think there because they have like a it's so central to the experience that there's like a separate wheel for automated voices. So it's like you you can bring up like a wheel that says like basically like it's like almost like emotes. You know, you can like pick an emo, but like one is like you know, yes, no, thank you over here. Don't shoot is like the main one.
Speaker 4: Don't shoot. But it's it's fun, it's good.
Speaker 2: I understand like playing it where it's like I totally get why this is like as popular as it is, because we don't have that anymore. We don't have like people in in mic anymore. Everybody's in discord. Everybody's in like fucking you know, yeah, you know, party chats, and it's that's cool.
Speaker 4: I've met a couple of people too that, which is like so weird.
Speaker 2: You got a new boyfriend. Maybe I don't reason. I meet a lot of British people on video games. I don't know what it is like I've met I've met like three British people now that I play games with like regularly. They're trying to get you to move over there. I mean.
Speaker 1: Chris, you look definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could. I don't think I could do it. I don't think I could go to London. I don't mind going to Europe, but like, I don't know if I could do London or something.
Speaker 1: I like, London is probably the place you'd probably enjoy the most, because like New York.
Speaker 2: Sure, but like I think it's the weather there, man, like and the no air conditioning, Oh my god, that would fuck me dead well.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of those places they don't even have screens on their windows, which is like, oh yeah, that ship. Even to this day, anytime I've been to Europe, I'm like, oh, the screen doors were every definitely immediately open the window.
Speaker 4: I know, I like to be fair.
Speaker 2: I remember being a kid and like having like when we moved into our house or like when we had our and I remember being like, man, why are there fucking screens on the windows. Yeah, And then I took my screen off and like.
Speaker 1: A panther immediately immediately on a panther's freaking like you were moving it out on a panther was like, let me help you with that, and it moved it along the way for you, and it was coming in your window.
Speaker 2: The idea, the idea, of course, being that the panther would have been stopped by the thin screen.
Speaker 1: It's not the screen, it's the intent. Intent matters a lot. It's sort of like a vampire, you know. It's almost like inviting it. I see you're moving your screen allowed the panther to understand that you just clearly don't care what the fuck comes in your room.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, by all means this is this is my house now. Oh it's Chris dead. You're a panther, got it.
Speaker 1: You just see a shadow and you you're the window go up and then it just moves into the.
Speaker 2: House and then he comes back.
Speaker 3: But it's the panther got the headphones on and everything, are wearing his clothes.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, guys, I'm dumb and gay.
Speaker 2: What's going on? I'm dumb and gay. Fuck me up. I'm a piece of shit. Our greater sucks. I hate all of you. Fuck Halo, Maaster, Chiefs stupid. I'm gonna buy the next game. But what's going on? Oh? Man, what the hell? It's crazy. We lost him? Dang man.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what if a bomb went off? What if a nuke went off, and like it's hit him first, and it's all its way to be.
Speaker 3: Concentrated the fact that it hasn't hit you yet, Like I'm just like hmm. Then then fucking he just starts seeing it's getting really warm. Damn fucking shake the stationary the anti shape.
Speaker 2: What is it called? I have?
Speaker 1: I have an image that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me, Jaggy? Yeah, if you fight off the panther, No, I gut. Yeah, the panther came in here and he scared me. Okay, well, it's just like an internet issue. I guess we'll just move on to the fucking end of my friend. Oh yeah, probably, Yeah for the panther, I said the time stamp in if you want to, like, since it's on here, I can go copy that.
Speaker 3: This guy's doing that mumbling ship again. Remember when we were talking about King Dad and his restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh is that why? Like, is it always mumbling? I see, Yeah, he's doing the mumbling thing again. That explains why I can hear him. That's it explains why I can hear me through his fucking headset. Yeah yeah, I don't know how that happens each time. I really am totally bewildered by the fact that you even have a setting that allows dynamic like that. I don't even understand, like how you even enable that. I've never even seen that feature.
Speaker 3: Dude, everything is uh, it doesn't make sense. His auto ship and the yeah, like you said in the here him hear yourself clearly through his headset when it's on his ears.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how that work. Kingston's always having technical issues that make no sense. It is because it's ship. Like I bet if you went to his house right now and checked his computer, it'd be a fucking melted at like apricottage there or some bullshit like somehow it's not even plugged in, Like yeah, it's not plugged in. It's there's like a there's like a seared mouse at the bottom.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find an image. I'm trying to find an image to show you guys. That's mad funny. No, it's it's worthless. Well, look, we're gonna try to I sent the message to my friend. I tried to send it to you, but ended up sending the chat.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons now while Kingston tries to figure this bullshit out. You get there, you can go to Patreon of Concess, Snark Tank, whatever, couple a couple of double That.
Speaker 1: Was a wild That was a wild set of.
Speaker 2: A moment.
Speaker 1: Quite literally, I was insane.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I'm I'm if anybody's down to if anybody's interested in a banger a video game banger song. The Pictionary title screen music for the NES for some reason, goes unbelievably hard for fucking pictionary. I'll send it in the chat, okay, so you don't have to look it up, but look at the ship picture. It's called pictionary music an e S title screen theme. Like it starts off slow, like in the first couple of seconds, but like immediately it just gets like it's so hype for no reason, like like this is.
Speaker 1: Picture this a Mega Man asked music.
Speaker 3: It's definitely using the keyboard that that uses all those the Capcom ship.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, the Capcom keyboard, dude, it's fucking for pictionary.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous, absolutely straight for a side scrolling fuckage.
Speaker 2: It feels like we're like like Mega Man or like Contra or like you know what I mean like crazy stuff. Anyway, what the fuck is this that you said? You said, discord, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, it was. I tried to send it. I took us in an image from my phone to my friend, then from my friend. Yeah, okay, and messed up.
Speaker 2: Well listen, just count me down because we're gonna read these names now. The twenty five dollars not patrons. Remember, you can go to patron of concess, to snark tank if you want your name. Right at the end of the show. Uh, let's go three two one. What would it sound like if Scooby said the N word. There's no spoof horror about a giants. There's a or there's a spoof horror about a giant sperm called Wadzilla. Amazing stuff. Uh, put the pen in my book. I'm sure someone else has done it before. Logert yoga. It's bucket of probiotic Brogert. Uh just learned night Wing fans are called dickheads. I don't think they are. I think that's worth.
Speaker 1: I think that's worth. I think that's worthy figuring out.
Speaker 2: I think he's right. I think he's radic I think so.
Speaker 1: I think selloquially, he's like, yeah, there's a dickhead over the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think or gracests graces pretty good too.
Speaker 1: Gracist sounds pretty cool. This sounds pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I still like Michael Jackson's fans. Remember that one kingson?
Speaker 1: Well, no, what was it?
Speaker 2: You don't remember? It was good? Do you remember that? On the spot you said, Jackets Jaggets, that was a good one.
Speaker 4: That is good a company.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to figure out how to get in contact with the other trans framed snark tank patrons. M I don't know, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't have any experience.
Speaker 2: To miss t Lemone, God's favorite, Fenenboy, Malik Berry, the omni Liberal, Anal Footcake, Cobeba Patreon, ross is Uber, Megagay, Homo, Willy Admirer, gay boy, Farty, Young Colin mistaking white phosphorus for flower, fucking crazy, the Dark Passager Take get a girl that looks at you the way Trump looks at Mamdani. The Genie did the thing to turn Sweden's blood into bacon grease, but the levels of his body decrease by eighty seven percent. Young Colin in a salt factory playing with nunchucks, but their swords Okay, well, what are you saying, Ben, that's just wait, young Colin in a salt factory playing with nunchucks but their swords. So it's two swords on a on a chain. Yeah, and I guess he's cutting himself up and getting over him. He's fucking crazy. It is so crazy, all right. Getting jud out of twenty five dollar was by two big black sexies reelized and a light skin twink delta pondering monkey.
Speaker 1: All right, God damn it, I'm trying to get this here. This is not working your phone.
Speaker 3: Just put it up to the fucking webcam.
Speaker 2: He does. He forgot that technology was.
Speaker 3: I forgot that was a viable collapse. There you go, put it down, put it down. Oh I love the glare.
Speaker 2: I love to put it down. Put it down, a face it down a little bit. There you go. There it is.
Speaker 4: Look at him.
Speaker 2: That's what you wanted. This is what you spent.
Speaker 1: Really funny, It was really funny, because that's it.
Speaker 2: That's there's a video.
Speaker 1: There's a video of some people like fighting getting trying to get a mouse off their off their patio, right and they're at like a freaking some ridiculous high rise and there's in a moment the rouse kind of stops and they flash that image of it like in a mouth, jumps off the patio to like maybe it's like two hundred feet up and I'm just like that image means everything to me?
Speaker 4: Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Speaker 2: I am okay, it's not gonna show up. It's not gonna show up, and it's not gonna show up for the episode. His quality just went so down. It's crazy. It's like his webcam is a Motorola rasor.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, yeah, it just I was talking about the monster. That was the monkey racist. They don't care about the pondering monkey. It's great.
Speaker 2: That was the most thing I've seen you doing a what like that? That really like, here's a picture of am like you. All it was missing was like the impact like top bottom text.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny. I think that monkey is really funny.
Speaker 2: Literally this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Climb you les quire the third one? One time I took a ship so big it made me come I'm not lying. I hope, I hope you are. For that is crazy. That is a gay person, right, a gay not against the idea of a comfy trans night uri. I'm going to go to the President of the Order. They needed a stealth soldier, so I put my hand on the Habachi hot play at Benny Hannah and burnt my fucking fingerprints off. That's a classic. I haven't heard a Dracula flow in a while. I haven't played Expedition thirty three. I haven't played Expedition thirty three yet solely because the French accent hurts my ears. I'm not even joking, you get over it. That's crazy. They also don't have French accent in the British accents. Yeah, yeah, they are British. I guess the music is French. I might annoy you, but I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's French for sure. The music right, definitely French.
Speaker 3: And you're not really hearing that many voices in the game. It's mostly just instrumentals. Well, can't get past the themes. He's like, oh, it's that video. It's at that picture of the guy taken the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the name of the the little creatures there? They speak sort of French. The I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They speak sort of French.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's that Yeah, it's that, I guess they do. They speak like French gibberish. It's weird. Elder scrolls, Elves call red guards and while only the gayest will suck guys, blow me a gay by gape and Benjamin. Em Emma Vigland calling tempoole the Edward. Every time I read the name Emma Vingland, it's that delivery enters my head and it's me Emma Vigland. Yeah, the r beater, I got another election to take. Fucking dudes, Okay stroking my ship to Rick Blackman's videos, Old Chris cutting steaks from sweens, marbled girth, Berserker Broley's bang butt sized Nus, reckless Rhino, the slok or two, whyso dirty? Happy's Mickelson, Wow, that sucks very cool. That's the opposite of Mad's Michelson is Happy's Nicholson It's very cool.
Speaker 4: It's good stuff. It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: I actually that that really hurt me a little bit. Vane the cock Johnson, Mike Chris Hansen Toamagotchi hard boiled eggs, Okay bayonetting a French soldier with a bit with a bad dragon toy, Old man, Spaghetti nuts, gay normal Osbourne be like, I started this company.
Speaker 4: Do you know that I've had sex?
Speaker 2: What do you know that I've had sex with guys? Yeah? That is what do you know? How stupid? He's like remixing fucking dialogue. He's matching this. That's crazy. The fact that he matched the syllable, the syllable structure and the rhyme structure of dialogue is really said, I don't know how to feel about that domination. I've built, guys, I've built the come thrower. I've come for you. Swee and keep your eyes open. Derek not shovin his innocent hashtag for him around died aged on the wrung from the FDA for domestic assault. Guy that became fluent in Chinese but only using Fortune cookies.
Speaker 4: Okay, I wonder that's it.
Speaker 2: The twow that's that's a smart guy right there. That's a feat. That's a feat. I wonder what Colin and Duston would think of that Ai Kirk song. I mean, I'm sure, like, dude, that Ai Kirk song is next, Like, I can't imagine that they wouldn't look at that and be like, what the fuck is it? Like we do?
Speaker 4: It's so that song's been on my like it's been in my head.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Like listen, I listened to the whole song and I was like, this is so bad.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's very it's quite bad. So bad, it's it is so bad. It's good. Young Colin meets artha clown hilarity and Sue's trans dragoon. Uh, we need a healer to finish the part. Queen of faphazard Arabic numerals very scary ooh, spooky numbers. Oh yeah, what's his name? Was as Gold? You see him? Yeah, I saw a lot of people being like everybody's falling for it. It's a bit, and I'm like, listen, that's.
Speaker 4: Not much better.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like this idea that we've gotten, like, oh, if you're you're everyone's either so stupid it's unbelievable, or pretending to be stupid for what reason? Right? You know what I mean? Like, it's all of this sucks because now, oh, you're not stupid, but you're just profoundly dishonest. What you win? I don't like. I don't know. It's very dumb. I don't believe. I hate that.
Speaker 4: Oh it's just a bit It's like, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that because I'm like, that's not how they even, that's not even what they do. It's like, you know how there's comedians that actually do shit like that like that. You can find a TikToker or someone on Instagram pretending to be a complete imbecile and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But that's their stick.
Speaker 3: No, they fell for something because he feels false for fucking ever everything, because he's stupid.
Speaker 2: He's like Joe Rogan and the AI and ship dude even X. You see new Arabic numerals were like one through nine. That's because he's outside of America. That's true. That's true. His stupidity is like a base level that's like higher. Yeah, like he's outside of the US if you're outside of the US. Like I was literally again, I was talking to Jojo about this literally last night, about that exact thing. I'm like, the reason why it's so common for people here to fall for that shit is because you don't know it is that you just they're just numbers to you, you know, like say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the basis of all like math knights that we use are literally just Middle Eastern that's why it's called algebra. It's literally why it has that name. Like what I've.
Speaker 3: Never thought about that, what algebra even means? What it's basically like? I get it, Like they're there. It's it's more of an ignorance than being stupid. It's both, but more ignorance than stupidity because there's they have no fucking idea, and then it's bigoted to freak out about zoron and anything, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Couple it with that shiit anyway? Uh bald blue eyed German Man asking if Swen was the inspiration for Golam in Dispatch. I don't think so. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Golam's awesome. Uh f yi.
Speaker 2: Garmin Boja is the embodiment of pain and the sorrow and sorrow in Twin in the Twin Peaks universe, visually represented by creamed corn. Ain't no way that's true. Uh. Victor Frankenstein's womb sickness. I want to be the spirit of vengeance and Sweden's balls thug Zilla versus Mecha Wiga two. It's Colin. It's young Colin gja A four swingset glitch frogs together strong. I need you bese off to stop cucking the and release a new splinter cell. A gay ass show is not enough. It's not having brother. Uh why does pissing sound like frying chicken? Froz Ogan says, honey, where is my alpha brain? Extra amo idea rite a music biopic for Imagined Dragons, like how the group formed had made their songs. That's actually a fucking great idea. Uh. I don't know enough about Imagine, but I think that makes it better. I don't know any of their names just completely made up. Yeah, they're not even the names of the singers are the only thing that's even accurate. And even that's like winging it. We're just kind of guessing. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know their names at all them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Someone put a gun to might have said name one of them. I would eat the gun.
Speaker 2: Name one of the dragons. I don't imagine if the Imagine like them more, if they were thematically dragons, Oh if it was like guar, but like they were like dresses like dragon and they sang exactly the same. You know on stage they're fucking twenty foot costumes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, his name is Dan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: That's that's how us very memorable Dan Reynolds, and.
Speaker 2: That sucks. I don't know why I.
Speaker 3: Picture I pictured as being something that sounded at least like kind of catchy. Here, yeah, rock star, just just Dan Reynolds, Dan Reynolds, Uh.
Speaker 2: Your accountant. But that's not a bad idea. I would I would totally be downe to do that. I brought. I bought a shirt to use Sweeney's face as a comrade. Jesus, big meat stinks, We'll buy another one. Donald dump shart of the deal, shooting swing in the head every time he's late gay actor, Rosebud Delicious, Sonic, the Hedgehog Feet porn.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I can't.
Speaker 2: I had to burrit a little gay come, little gay cob, be like wag wag little gay cob. You're like wagwan damn dicks a A what is his iri? Iri? Iri?
Speaker 4: That's great, very good.
Speaker 2: I read that as an l first.
Speaker 4: I was like ironlen.
Speaker 2: Heath reminded of a U O Card Gids, The Real Kicks and Jamison he went missing in two thousand and five. Derek is a powerful and word is there a ball? Shandy Marswa, Taylor Green going on a going on what going on to strip after her stint in Congress. I hope so that's right, she retired. We didn't mention that in the show because nobody cares. Uh I barely care. It's like, all right, fine, all this is like so pretend anyway, like whatever. Sweeney manipulates gay beatles into sex gay Andny the butt sex guy ea sports, it's in the sand. Sween eats Garman Boja through his gay little silly spraw. Uh. Find yourself someone who looks at you the way Trump looks at I'm Donnie Chris, start eating before the Potter. I'll give you a more more backshots than angel doest platonic cousin Young Colin getting lured into a van by with MegaMan Merch Cardboard Pie, Department of Horror. Michael Richard's taking a sip from his Estes flask before going on stage at the Laugh Factory. That's crazy, just to deplete his health again. Uh oh, that's awesome. Went to the store at two am and some albino dude looked at me funny because of the scumbag hoodie. I told them I was I told them it was a rapist. Why would you do that? That's crazy that you're crazier than that guyupid first thing that came out of his mouth. You look at you and that's a rapist, Like, oh good.
Speaker 1: These are the people were fostering. This is the group were fostering. Hike, were foster people that. I think that's funny. So whatever, I don't care.
Speaker 2: You always bring up the hours bomb, but tomorrow has bigger tints in his way, hotter cock cheese crumbs. Kingston's mister Crabs take was truly baffling. I don't remember what mister mister crabs take was that.
Speaker 1: I felt like mister Crabs knew we had the coin whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that is I think it's I think it's funny. It's like, oh it is funny time, and it's like that's it is bewildering, I am. Besides, it isn't Besides, mister Crabs would do that. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think mister Crabs would not, Like, there's no way he would do that. It's like, are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would.
Speaker 1: Mister Crabs has effectively sold spongebb in a slavery more than one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's no limit to It's crazy. No limit to what he would do as long as he would make a bum.
Speaker 1: Mister Crabs is so honorable. He would never do that.
Speaker 2: It's about but the fact that the things he cares about are so separate from that. Does it make sense? Does it make him torturing Squidword? Does it make him money? That's really the point. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has tortured and picture and he made more money from it, though has he not? Has he not actively made Squidward's life way harder to make more money? Like actively not even like right, but.
Speaker 2: Accusing him of stealing the dime? How would that make him more money?
Speaker 1: That's true that instance? I can agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right anyway. I am Donald G. Hotty Trump, Duke of Arabia. Hand of Allah, hand of a Lah is my witness. Goon devil, the man without come Sween has true sight and that's why he can see his dad. The Ditty of Nair I got the forty seventy t I rig for twelve hundred sweeny night Owl after cod the ce remake definitely has AI in it. Uh, That shit was crazy? Maybe I don't know. I I don't think so. But like we'll see smitchye the gay did you see any of that stuff the card word or the what is it the the AI images and call duty Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fucking crazy. Yeah, watched like a game rings video and it shows So.
Speaker 4: It is so shameless.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, like you could have because it's something that's so extraneous where it's like you could have just not had these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't think anybody gives a shit about these.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you like added this in purely to just steal, don't It's crazy. The start tank has powerfully raises guys. I then state your name is literally how you swear in other people, which is what Trump was doing. That's not as funny though, gay lord, sorry, then state your name. I don't care literally how you swear in people. Yeah, yes, I don't know, but it really even here's the thing, if that were true he's a pedophile, it's like the least of the problem. Like, okay, fine, it's also he's he's a pedophile and he's protecting pedophile, so like it's it's the least of my problem. This is probably the least of my concerns as far as like the criticism is for Donald Trump. That's also just not you know, there is no then state your name.
Speaker 4: They'd be like saying, I've never heard that I say this.
Speaker 3: It would be like me, like, you know, I saw like I blame you know, a contract. You've ever had a contract?
Speaker 1: Huge people say here by, I hereby or whatever stuff like that. I think he just sweyed, just didn't read it right, and that's it. I feel like I get Trump. I swear to have sex with your ash and then that's yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing for me is like I have never heard anybody say that in my entire life. Look, either I don't I don't watch a lot of sporting events, in fairness, but.
Speaker 3: They don't usually do events. That's not That was a very Veterans date, very specific thing.
Speaker 2: Happened right right, yeah, uh yeah, But I don't know either person's doing a bit or you know, he's watching somebody that's trying to sweep for Trump. Yeah, who's uh, well, we can we can fact check it. We can Veterans Day in real time. Veterans Day? Was it? Did Obama do it? Veterans Day? What is even swearing in is? Yeah, swearing in Obama? Let's see see if he says it. If he says it, okay, uh, I just don't know where I would This would take a while to figure out, it wouldn't it, because I would have to watch this whole thing. Yeah, I'm not gonna do this. It's gonna be too many. I'll research it for next time. Calcast. This is the ghost Young Colin skinning himself to be the red mega man, Young Colin pushing the elderly into into a volcano. Carl D. Bradley six to seven Yush Young adult novel, Alec Baldwin and the Chambers Secret Bullet. That's fucking crazy. God damn, we're in the money. I'm fucking gay. I'm fucking gay. I got a lot of what it takes to suck a schlong. Oh.
Speaker 3: I see what this person's saying. It's from the perspective of telling the people to say their name, like he's supposed to be being like, then state your name, and it's not supposed to be directed towards himself. That's basically what is being said, right And if that, if that is true, because I'm also I'm getting it's it's also like I'm getting it from an article, but like if that is that is what is being claimed within the article.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's that's fine.
Speaker 4: It really just let you.
Speaker 3: Know, like, yeah, so that could be Yeah, everybody could be wrong and be like it just sounds funny.
Speaker 2: It does sound mega stupid. Yeah, but that's fine. Uh Craig the Canadian, Uh, I don't. It's an emoticon that I can't fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: I see, I see, because yeah it's blank. It's normally supposed to be blank, Like it's like a contract, you know how, it's like I blank.
Speaker 2: So he's reading the Oath of Enlistenment. He was reading it himself, and.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, like you don't need to say then state your name because it's supposed to be implied. You shouldn't. Personally, he should say his fucking name. Actually, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm all the way back to the I'm saying he should have said his fucking name. I'm just saying, what if he's reading it himself, to be like, if he's saying the Oath of Enlistenment, he should say it himself. Or I guess he's saying I'm reading it back for you to say it. You say it now? So That's why it says, then state your name. I don't know it's it. I guess it depends on the context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, it's your boy, Shawne, Ded Dick suckerstan At Grock? Is this true? Young Colin in an endless battle against Capcom for the rights to Mega Man? You think Knuckles Dick is also shaped like a knuckle?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What? Look at my don't? Don't a kidnas have like crazy looking penises, They have like five prongs or something, some weird.
Speaker 1: Idea something I heard something about it.
Speaker 2: I were hearing a lot of that ship. I hope so, because everybody would make fun of Sonic and there would be like I remember these like I remember like, oh, knuckles is a kid that he has five penises? I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Look at my profile?
Speaker 2: Pick Uh went to the dumb gay, stupid gayety convention and everyone there new you Drip mh Lord of all Drip. In nineteen ninety four, I met Yasser Arafat at a hotel in Morocco. He ended the night by putting his balls up my nose. Cool guy. Go for you man, Good for you man. All Ice agents fumble the Latina in their past. Obi won't tablow me Cremmel de Gremlin Adventure Time is peak CN, especially past season four. Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time. Cock Shaped the Box by Kurt hole Pain Chris, youmer would be like the skinny retard just said he hates gays on camera. I'm gonna upload the YouTube. Also, I love Penis. I feel like it's not This is the most off one of these writings has ever been. I think the first part of it is true, h the second part I don't know. Wadge Sleigh five eighty three, six Gay Rats in a trench Coat Running for President. Papenie Bros. Publishing presents Frank Reynold's new children's book The Horrors, Donkerson, Homeless Chris, Christopher Rapotzer, carn The Betrayer, Ravaging dat Air Bussy Pp. How many pedophiles are in the Jedi order because of Campy Zero Ellipsis And I'm going to peck Jason Todd erm you just still hang out with Kingston? Isn't he a pretty cringe? John Strickland, Well, you see it all started in nineteen thirteen at this pencil factory. Uh one. I don't know if I get that. The First Church of Keith David presents Franken's Frankin Epstein the Good Die Young all right, young Colin forcing completely schizophrenic, young Colin forcing his hands into the vagina of a random woman on the street and ripping her in half. Jesus Christ, what is that from? That's from something I like, not that specifically, but like the ripping a woman in half. I feel like I've I feel like I've seen that in like some fucking.
Speaker 5: Mortal Kombat for sure, something like that, Like that, that's gloro.
Speaker 2: Well maybe I don't know, does he literally.
Speaker 1: Which is an all notes in particular, but.
Speaker 2: Just people, Yeah, their equal opportunity ripper, right, he's a rip. Is the scene of King Goadora on top of the Cao with the cross in the shot. Uh I got lockjaw During Graveyard Chips to the Dick Second Factory, all I got was lock draw I was previously mentioned, Uh Trump fucking a hole through a brick wall because he smelled a teenage girl on the other side. All right, so we got the other end of that, Okay, at the other end of that that ride in I also got fool as a kid thinking Kangaroo Jack was a children's movie. Many such cases, Uh dass goofy Dave Ruben being infected by the flood and becoming the Dave mind Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge, like in the Green Mile, Young Calm playing Mega Man while chugging battery acid. Crestaceous chief skate equals crabbed you. Oh yeah, that is kind of what he called him, crustation. That's insane. Listen, he didn't call he didn't call him ish. Come on, brother, cheap scaptacious is what he is.
Speaker 1: He's a crab and cheap scape. He's cheap. That's not that's racist or specist, but it's like, come on, stop like.
Speaker 2: That did know what they were doing? One, Okay, there's a lot there. I love how many people are fixated on the mister Krabs thing. Uh case, the next ride in his caston or the next name is Cason. The joke is mister Krabs didn't know that dime was there, Young Colin getting a young Colin getting a scouter tattooed on his head. That is diabolical. If I saw somebody with a scouter tattoo over their fucking eye, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually I think that's I think that's really stupid but also super cool.
Speaker 2: It's committed.
Speaker 1: It's really like.
Speaker 2: But this generation, the gen zs DBZ scouter.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're less likely to do that shit. If I'm being I feel like, yeah, I feel like that's very likely. I feel our generation very likely.
Speaker 2: For generation the ones it's older gen Z for sure or whatever, say like nineteen ninety it's not millennial at all. It's nineteen ninety seven through nineteen ninety seven through like two thousand and four. Because I feel like Z.
Speaker 1: I feel like gen Z people have like more discreet tattoos. From my personal experience, they have more discrete later on.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I think late later on. I do think like there was like little fucking there were all the little's had all the fucking tattoo. Yeah, like the little Yans, the blue face millennials.
Speaker 1: Those are millennials. Those are millennials?
Speaker 2: Are they? Little Zan is my age? Bro? Yes? He is, he's my age. He's thirty. Yeah. Now if he's still here, I don't think he's here. Faces.
Speaker 1: I think he is a little younger than me. But like they're they're like.
Speaker 2: The most common millennial age cut off nineteen eighty one to nineteen ninety six. Yet and Zan was born at the talent of nineteen ninety six, So that's it. You're ostensibly at the very that's older gen Z.
Speaker 3: Socially, nobody would consider this guy gen millennials, so like you would absolutely even.
Speaker 2: So is millennium is in ninety six, she's she's may or may not be. That's kind of that's kind of the cut off that you're essentially both. Yeah, I would say, but you're more gen Z than you are a millennial, especially.
Speaker 1: When you're closer to gen Z than you are a millennium than other millennials at the beginning.
Speaker 2: To the effect that you you are only a person at the point where you are gen Z at that point, like if you're beginnety six, you're not a like I was wearing neteen ninety three, so I had I had a couple of years where I was like aware of things, like I remember before nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Briefly I have flat but like I have no I have it. I have memories of like four years old.
Speaker 2: Maybe well, I mean like that's when they when they get more fleshed out. The memories I have, like I have memories of being like in a car seat, Like I have that memory and like and.
Speaker 1: Absolutely don't I have none none of that ship. I remember going to I remember going to Disney when I was four. I remember kicking a kid on a slot when I was four, and I got in trouble for it, and I was like, what did I do?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I hurt him.
Speaker 2: You were already that's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a I was a gremlin. I was gremlin, not the fucking womb. But I don't remember like like genuinely being a toddler and like a little little kid.
Speaker 2: That ship is imaginary. D Yeah, I feel to me anything, but they weren't like face.
Speaker 1: No, that's not an era. No, the face tattoos on an era.
Speaker 2: Like a little Pump is like twenty five, he's born in two thousand, so like, yeah, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like the SoundCloud era of rappers are a particular case because they were just they were just meant to do it for spectacle. They wanted eyes on them, so they would do as much dumb ship to their bodies as possible. Yeah, but it all looks so of those people would.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if, like, if someone got a scouter on them.
Speaker 2: It would be like someone around that age that is like, yeah, I agree. Now, can we find one of those. We gotta find somebody with the tattoo. That's crazy. Uh, the people have got tattoos of scouters, but not on their face.
Speaker 1: As from what I'm saying, having a scout on your face is crazy.
Speaker 2: Happen.
Speaker 1: You know, it's to be crazier getting nap but tattooed all your faith with a scouter.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid that I can't even go so hard.
Speaker 2: You know, I love the dragon, but it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't go hard.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Actually, I gotta skid out. I gotta go at the end.
Speaker 2: Ben Shapiro grabbing his come crusted yamica from from Jeff gold Goldblum's cock. Jesus out of folks is Bigfoot? Rosa parks at the back of the nameless Call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slop on Big Big b Bill Sorry, Miss Jackson, Dino, Nuggies and the stove. Call that fossil fuel. New York. Nick A Thury needs help blowing swop in a hill three projagain hunters having a child from and routing out our list as always the king of that pack. We'll see you guys next time. Hopefully I want up a fucking splitting migrain the entire time. Jesus Christ, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go to bed after this, actually straight up, but thanks for popping in. Stark Tank. Patron of concess is SNAr Tank stark Tank dot shop. You know the you know the drill like comment, subscribe, all that crap. We'll see you next time. Bye,