Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alson Steinberg and welcome to in Focus. We'll move over Governor Ron DeSantis. There's a new hero, Republican governor battling the evil agenda of the communist left, and his name is Jeff Landry. Louisiana has become the first state to require that the Ten Commandments be displayed in every public school classroom, from kindergarten to state funded universities. The legislation that Landry signed into law on Wednesday requires a poster size display of the Ten Commandments in a large, easily readable font Landry said, if you want to respect the rule of law, you've got to start from the original law giver, which was Moses, who got the Commandments from God.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, a governor talking God and Moses.
Speaker 1: Well, that's enough to make a mad anti God communist dictator like Gavin Luis Dealini clutch his hair jell right.
Speaker 2: In front of you.
Speaker 1: He was so shaken that he posted on X quote Louisiana has the worst crime in the nation.
Speaker 2: And this is their priority. End quote. But exactly.
Speaker 1: Governor Gruesome understands that by America returning to the godly roots of our founding, that it will ultimately restore law and order and put an end to the ultimate crime against humanity communism. Joining us out of discuss from Baton Rouge, Louisiana as Scott McKay, publisher of The Hayride and senior editor of American Spectator and author of the book King of the Jungle. Scott, Welcome to the show. Thanks so much for being with us today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me, of course.
Speaker 1: Well, Scott, let's start with the hysterical reaction by the left that a classroom.
Speaker 2: Would have the Ten Commandments post in.
Speaker 1: I mean, this has been the top story on Drudge and elsewhere, and Gavin Newsom even posted about it on X. I mean, what do you think is behind the outrage and historyonics here?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I should point out that it took less than twenty five four hours for the ACLU to immediately file suit about this new law in Louisiana, which of course they would. One of the reactions that has come out that I thought was very descriptive of the left, I guess is they called this pandering to the religious right, which is, you know, it's insulting. But the other big thing about it is it misses what's actually going on here, which is this law is a direct affront to Stone v. Graham, which was a nineteen eighty case that William Brennan, the liberal lion of the US Supreme Court in the twentieth century, wrote the majority opinion on that basically said there was no secular basis for having the Ten Commandments displayed in schools, right like the basic law and morality of Western civilization springs from that document, and that it has no secular value whatsoever. That was William Brennan writing in nineteen eighty. Well, the Supreme Court's not the same as it was when Brennan was the Chief Justice. It's totally different. And what's actually going on here is this is a direct affront to Stone v. Graham and an invitation for the US Supreme Court to take up this case and to throw away all of that anti God jurisprudence that was established in the twentieth century. So it really is a big deal, and it's not that surprising that the left would throw a fit about it because they can see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: I mean, as you mentioned, the ACLU is claiming that it violates the Establishment Clause regarding the government not establishing religion, and that the law violates long standing Supreme Court president and the first Amendment would result in unconstitution religious coorsion of students. But I mean, how is it that student seeing thou shalt not kill is at all religious coorcion.
Speaker 3: Well, you could make the argument that the left doesn't like any of the Commandments because all violative of the things that the left actually promotes. I don't want to get you know, often those weeds, but you know, yeah, it's blatantly unconstitutional as a violation of the establishment clause. If you take the left's view of the establishment clause, which is that it's supposed to build a wall between all religion and the state. Well, you know, go back to John Adams who had probably the most famous quote about the Constitution and said it was built for a moral and religious people, and so wholly unsuitable to the governance of any other I mean, let's dig up Adams and ask him what he thinks of putting the Ten Commandments in the classroom. He would say, well, wait, you took that down, Like why would you do that? And so, you know, you're dealing with people who have a really extremist view that they managed to impose on the American people in the latter part of the twentieth century, and we've seen the results from a secular state endpoint are not very good, right. I mean, you got a lot of kids in those classrooms who actually need Jesus, yeah or Moses. And so you know, Louisiana's policymakers have decided, well, maybe we should reintroduce the basic Document of law and morality into our classrooms and see if that helps some of the social problems that we do have. Maybe Gavin Newsom can put that in this pipe and smompy well.
Speaker 1: I personally think it's a wonderful idea. I love it, but I think it just goes to show the battle for the future of America goes straight through the classroom, and that is exactly why the left is so hysterical today. I mean, this goes straight to the heart of the lefts and doctrination. But you know, this is what we need, and I hope other schools follow in the footsteps.
Speaker 2: But I want to make a point too.
Speaker 1: Landry has stated that he can't wait to be sued, and he's not just your average governor. I mean he's been at the state's attorney general. But you know, I am no attorney here. It seems like he's on solid ground when as local proponents that the Ten Commandments are foundational documents of our state and national government.
Speaker 2: Right, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I should point out that the attorney general of the state who took over for Landry and was his solicitor general before he became governor, Liz Merle, said, I'm looking forward to defending this law. And what they're looking at is they're looking at that six to three Supreme Court, which is completely different from the Brennan Court back in the nineteen eighties. Right like that was when the Supreme Court had completely gone off the rails with a whole bunch of decisions in the nineteen seventies that you know, they're basically activist judges that are trying to be a super legislature. And everything that they decided in the nineteen seventies, from Roe v. Wade all the way to this Stone by Graham case, all of it was back right like, I mean, America was weakened by all of those decisions. So now it's not just Louisiana Red states are passing these laws to directly attack uh that case law, to see if they can't use a better Supreme court to get better results. And of course the Mississippi case, the jew of the Dobs case, was a perfect example of that. They took down Roe v. Wade. This is another another item that that that's being shot at. And of course, like I said, the Left sees that and they're panicking because they know there's really nothing that they can do to stop it.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think you're exactly right on there.
Speaker 1: Getting back to Newsome, I mean, he's he's attacking Louisiana. But meanwhile, over in Callifornia, the state Senate has approved a ban on requiring schools to notify parents of a child's pronoun change. I mean, they want children's minds to just be completely molded by the alphabet MafA, not to the Bible.
Speaker 2: Clearly. Is that what you make of this?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think a point could be made here that you really have a battle of tutorferent religions going on, right, Like you have sort of the like the Judeo Christian religious tradition that you know, the Ten Commandments is perfectly emblematic of and then you have this other thing. It's kind of wokee paganism that it's basically the state religion in California, and it's all about grooming kids for exotic sexual proclivities and all these other things. And really, if anybody is oppressed on a religious basis in America today, it's Christians in a place like California. And you know, Newsom won't speak to that, obviously, but it's absolutely the case, and it's one of the reasons why so many people are leaving there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you are spot on there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a tough place to be if you're in Commifornia as a Christian, we are not really welcome here any longer. But I think that's why we should stick it out and fight till the better end. But while we were talking about, you know, molding minds, Okay, let's switch gears slightly here. The Biden regime Democrats and of course their media puppets are still trying to gas America about the documented Biden dementia. Now, apparently the White House has created a task force to handle it, not unlike I guess Hillary's war room to handle the bimbo eruptions. But what are your thoughts on the latest from them?
Speaker 3: Well, I wonder if Kevin Bacon is available, because you know his character and Animal House that was screaming all as well while the chaos was happening on the streets. I think that would be a really good choice to put on that task force. Joe Biden is not all there. We've known for more than four years that he wasn't all there. It's impossible to hide it now, and they're still trying because they kind of missed their window to replace him at this point, and now it's just can we ride this guy out through the election? And that's starting to become a very near run thing because he's less and less presentable each week. You know, the smart play would be to get him off the road entirely, which now they've kind of done that because he's in debate camp now, and so this is a this is a way to kind of get people to forget that Joe Biden is cognitively gone. But then you know, you've got the debate and the question is, you know they're gonna, like Trump said, they're gonna juice him up with whatever kind of uppers they can uh to try to get an hour and a half of lucidity out of him. But then there's a long stretch where you know you're gonna have to put this guy out in public, and you're gonna have the weird looking walk. You're gonna have the kind of questionable poses that make people think that that you know, he needs some mattle diapers. You're gonna have the garble speech. The they're not even word salads, they're more like syllable salads than hipipop up. I mean, like, all of it is bad, and and it's really prior to this year, it would have been unthinkable that you could run somebody in this condition for president. But these guys, you know, they're at the point where it's all about power. They lose too much power trying to change out a present. They don't have a good bench, so they're stuck with this guy. And what they're gonna do is guestlight you and tell you, no, you're not really seeing what you're seeing. And the question is how many Americans are going to get insulted by that and say I won't vote for you under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I hope people are seeing through the lies for what this really is. It is just amazing and really a slap in the face to all Americans to think that we would buy more of their absurd nonsense. But let's get back to the butcher of Benghazi, Hillary Now, she alleged on x that Joe needed to go and a woman needed to be a Democrat nominee. I'm really curious to get your thoughts on this. Do you think this was real or is this a syop as like bait for conservatives so they can further their cheap, fake narrative that they've been pushing in the last few days.
Speaker 3: Well, I wonder if this was Jack Pisobia running a great joke, and I haven't looked into it, so I don't know for sure. But I did see the tweet that he put out. I think it's brilliant. It's right up there with I think it was Kyle Scheidler who had the tweet saying, you know, she killed Kadafi and stole his wardrobe when of her in this kind of arab looking movement awards. There's something going on with Hillary Clinton, Okay. I don't know whether she's trying to angle her way into Biden's nomination spot or if she's trying to become the VP and you know they'd like to get rid of Kamala Harris. There's something going on. It's kind of mind blowing that eight years ago she was like too old and too frail and didn't connect well enough with the American people. But like in twenty twenty four, it's going to be better. Okay. I mean that just tells you how bad off the Democrats bench is that Hillary clint And is coming back. This is like us dredging up met Rodney and trying.
Speaker 4: To run in for press.
Speaker 3: If your body wants that, I don't understand why you're right on the Democrat side wants Hillary.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, Yeah, we will see. Indeed, it'll be very interesting times ahead. I'm excited to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 1: We are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us, and thanks for your insight.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it absolutely Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Take care coming out next to another day, another story of an illegal alien violating the rule of law. We'll be right back to discuss the latest with Victor Revela in just two minutes.
Speaker 6: Stay with us, Listeners are always asking me how can they watch ONN live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud.
Speaker 7: Tv spelled k l O wd TV.
Speaker 6: Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month. For all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W. Question for you, what is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 7: Simply go to the app store and search for OA N. Enjoy all the great.
Speaker 6: Programming offered by O n N, including My show in Focus. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 7: O and N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting on N dot com. Stay informed visit on N dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Well, it's another day and another story of an illegal alien, raping, murdering, trafficking drugs and humans, and just basically committing untold carnage. No American is safe anymore, especially children. Last week, a thirteen year old girl was attacked in broad daylight by an illegal from Ecuador wielding a machete style knife. He grabbed her and her mail friend and dragged them into a park, where he assaulted the girl. After the attack, he allegedly stole their cell phones, told them not to do anything for twenty minutes, and then flood The incredibly brave children went directly to school and reported the incident, to which the NYPD put out a call for help from the locals to nab the rapists. They captured on video. And boy did those locals help. They caught him, and he caught a taste of some righteous anger.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, rapeist, you don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so obviously we're not advocating violence here, but can you blame them?
Speaker 2: I mean, whenever there's a school shooting, the left's favorite.
Speaker 1: Line to push gun control is how many more children have to die, right, Well, my question is how many more children and women have to be raped and murdered before this scourge that has been forced upon our.
Speaker 2: Nation is finally ended?
Speaker 1: Joining us how to discuss is Victor Avila, retired Supervisory special Agent with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Victor, welcome back, Thanks so much for being.
Speaker 2: With us today.
Speaker 9: Great to be back with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you well, Victor.
Speaker 1: The left continues the pretense of caring about women and children while they intentionally put rapists and murderers in their path. I mean, this Ecuadorian rapist came here in twenty twenty one, so he's Biden's boy, and he admitted in court that he recorded the rape of the girl. I mean, it's really hard to fault the locals who took some wax that the before the cops arrived. What are your thoughts on this story?
Speaker 10: Well, it just goes to show Alison, where we're at in this country, where apparently now this is becoming common. By the way, illegal aliens have been committing crimes against US citizens for a long time.
Speaker 9: It's just now gotten to.
Speaker 10: A point where more people are waking up to it. Remember Kate Steinley, remember those cases. They exist as a matter of fact, they exist on a daily basis, and I.
Speaker 9: Will say their names.
Speaker 10: Rachel Morin, Lake and Riley live Sbith, Medina from Texas, many of them that have been victims at the hands of illegal aliens, people that have been here, are here illegally, but have been granted the axes by this administration. This is what's mind boggling. These are not the ones that even came in as a godaways. These are actually ones that we know of that were detected, walked up to border patrol and introduced themselves, and we knew that they were coming in, but we weren't able to do the adequate vetting which is much needed down at the southern border.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is just so disheartening and so devastating really to see this all happen, and to see these lives that are being lost and impacted by people that shouldn't even be here in the first place. You mentioned Rachel Morin, I wanted to talk to you more about her. The latest story comes on the heels of the mother of five, Rachel Morn, who was raped and murdered by another of Biden's boys. You know, I can't imagine what she went through and the heartache of her family. But I have a clip of DHS Secretary of may Orcus being asked about his responsibility for her death. Let's take a look at that and then we'll come right back to you.
Speaker 11: First and foremost of course, our heart's break for the children, the family, the loved ones, the friends of the individual who was a murder, the woman, the mother, Jim. A criminal is responsible for the criminal act. The criminal who committed this heinous act should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law and forcefully. So that is my response.
Speaker 1: What a despicable response by just a despicable human.
Speaker 2: What's your response to this victor.
Speaker 10: To the fullest extent of the law that should have been applied at the border? Why didn't we apply the law? And that does exist, and it's immigration law. There's a lot of laws that have been ignored deliberately by this administration, especially by that man who is impeached by the way, Alejandro Majorca is who I agree with you and your description of him, that this man has blood on his hands with a lot of victims, and he couldn't even say her name. Her name is Rachel Morn it's not an individual, it's not a woman. She is Rachel Morn and a US citizen. By the way, that was a them at the hands, like you said, of a person that wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place. It's happening on a daily basis. Sex crimes, property crimes, all types of crimes that by the time these individuals it arise to their doorstep is too late. I've been trying to be an advocate for public safety and national security to avoid these type of situations. We don't want any more victims in this country. We have plenty, by the way, the migrants themselves. Sometimes they are victims themselves that these migrants and illegals prey on as well. So everyone here would be protected by a secure border.
Speaker 9: You secure the border, you save lives.
Speaker 2: You defend lives exactly.
Speaker 1: The solution here is so simple, Yet they just refuse to act and do.
Speaker 2: What is right. It is just infuriating victor.
Speaker 1: Another aspect of illegal crime that is going I think completely unreported is that of DACA recipients. Whitebart is reporting that after twelve years of DAKA, sixty eight thousand illegals were awarded DOCA despite previous arrests.
Speaker 2: What do you make of this?
Speaker 10: I wrote about this in my book and listen DOCA.
Speaker 9: First of all, DOCCA is not a law.
Speaker 10: I want people to understand that this was a policy invented by Obama Biden administration back then, and this is.
Speaker 9: What happened with DOCCA got out of hand.
Speaker 10: It was supposed to be meant for those innocent children that were brought here by their parents without them knowing. But there's so much fraud committed within DACA, and by the way, a lot of those kids that did grow up started committing crimes. Guess what the word I'm going to say to you, Alison, vetting. There is no vetting of these individuals. Now they want to give amnesty flat out with a painted brush across all of them. But you have to see these individual cases one at a time. You cannot just say, well, you're a DOCTA recipient that might have you might have just come in last year.
Speaker 9: Year, we don't know.
Speaker 10: Because of the fraud that's being committed and these individuals taking advantage of this program. It was supposed to be meant for a certain group of people. That is no longer the case. A lot of them are gang members. A lot of have affiliations with the cartels, and we are not checking them, and now we're going to give them full status to be in this country. Wait and see, and we'll have more victims at the hands of doctor.
Speaker 2: People, no question about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, leave it to these communists to just manipulate and twist something that was ever intended for this into something completely different that is now allowing this madness to ensue.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is just insane.
Speaker 1: The communists in the regime clearly care nothing about the endless victims whose bodies continue to just pile up and will continue to so long as this is allowed. You know, all they care about is power and are using illegals to amass more of it, which is to your point why Joe Biden's latest prole in place mass amnesty scheme aids more than one million illegals, and we don't know how many of those will rape, murder, commit some other form of heinous crime in the future.
Speaker 9: Right to me, it's one too many.
Speaker 10: You know, the left will always argue with me that everybody commits crimes, US citizens commit crimes. Listen, I can't tolerate one more rape, one more property crime, one more homicide or murder from an illegal, because we have enough of that in our country. We have a crime search throughout the United States to deal with, and that we're struggling with. Now we have to tolerate from people from over one hundred and seventy countries doing just that.
Speaker 9: I can't stand it. We have to change it. We will, And it's very frustrating.
Speaker 10: And I feel your your frustration and not having the ability to do something because they're doing it right in front of us, and it's very very difficult to swallow when I can and no one else can stop it at this.
Speaker 1: Point, I know, it is just so incredibly frustrating, and it just it really just breaks my heart to see it happening, because again, you know, these solutions are pretty easy. They just don't want to enact any of them. So it's so frustrating and it just makes me blood boil. Switching gear slightly here, I want to talk about this. I guess this may come as a surprise to some that a majority of Hispanic Americans not only want a secure border, but they want deportations.
Speaker 2: Of the illegals. I mean, I don't really think that's surprising at all.
Speaker 1: Why would Hispanic Americans are any Americans want this invasion?
Speaker 9: I ran for Congress, by the way, I didn't make it the runoff.
Speaker 10: But let me tell you, I was along the border, and Hispanic Americans, not just like me that was born and raised in Texas, but the immigrants that came here legally like my parents and became naturalized you as citizens the right way, are the most upset of what's going on.
Speaker 9: And let me tell you a lot of these.
Speaker 10: Are lifelong Democrats and they're going to be voting Republican for the first time. They first had told me this, many of them along the border, and by the.
Speaker 9: Way, I traveled within the United States.
Speaker 10: I was in Chicago, I was in Iowa, and people are telling me the same thing because they it's intolerable to them, just like you and I feel that they know that this is not the right way to come into this country. They want the people to be checked. They want the people to be vetted, just like the way they were. The health screenings, the background checks, the fines. They did everything that the government asked them to do. These people, millions of them, have not gone through this process and they're going to show it in November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is so incredibly unfair to the people who have come here legally and did everything the right way. I mean, I can't imagine how incredibly frustrating that must be.
Speaker 2: So that's a great point.
Speaker 1: I think another reason they might want deportations to is because they know that illegals are getting all the jobs now. I mean, Biden's pre election amnesty will use work visa programs to move one hundred thousand illegal migrants into.
Speaker 2: The white collar jobs sought by US graduates.
Speaker 1: According to one of the key organizers of the lobbying campaign, I mean, I thought the illegals were only going to be doing the jobs that no Americans would do.
Speaker 2: What happened to that?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you, I have two college the kids, and this frightens me because we set them up to hit the workplace and work the workforce after they graduated from college, and to think that an illegal from a different country is going to take that position from them is so upsetting. But this is what we're facing, and by the way, it's high level jobs, and it is the low level of the agricultural jobs. But there's different solutions to these different aspects of the job creation. One thing that the Biden administration wants to sell to the American people is that all these illegals are coming here because they want a bitter life and they want to work. Let me tell you something, the majority of them that are coming now, that's no longer the intention. They're here to change the fabric of this country. They're changing it one neighborhood at a time, and we're seeing it happen.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what is happening, and that's exactly what will continue to happen. And if that's not terrifying enough, Seattle just announced that their police department will also be hiring illegals to fill the jobs of law enforcement, which is dwindled off since you know, they successfully defunded the police. We also saw this from LAPD not long before that. So what do you think is this gonna become the new trend? Illegals who are literally not supposed to be here now somehow enforcing the law.
Speaker 10: Alison, this makes me chuckle, and not in the Kamala Henris way, but in a very frightening way, because we're gonna arm them. I mean, when I was a special agent, we found an illegal alien with a possession of a firearm that was fifteen years in federal prison, because you cannot possess a firearm if you have absolutely no status to be in this country. And I can't believe these cities like la that are giving them these.
Speaker 9: Positions as police officers. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: This is the trend that must be stopped. We have plenty of workers here in the United States. Albeit we'd have an issue in the social issue aspect of getting them to work, but we could fix this. This is very fixable. All these issues are very fixed. It's just that this administration doesn't want the will or doesn't have the will to do it because they want the control. And I think that's why they're bringing so many millions of people that they're going to be absolutely doing that is having the control, having them vote their way and do what they want, because that's the country that they're coming from. They're coming from socialist, communist countries that they're used to doing this, and they know no better, and so they're going to follow exactly what the Biden regime will tell them to do. And this is the problem that we have and that we're fighting. It's really a big fight between good and evil.
Speaker 2: It truly is.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any better example of this spiritual warfare really that we are enduring right now, and it's just so sad. I mean, they are intentionally doing this all for power and control, as you rightfully mentioned, and they know that bringing these people in here is just going to continue to carry out their evil and nefarious agenda. So hopefully we can make some changes here, Victor. In the meantime, thank you so much for your time and your inside.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Climate Coltests are at it again, find out what their latest targets were.
Speaker 2: Right after the break.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oaann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 6: Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 7: At oyn N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting oyn N dot com. Stay informed visit o n N dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 7: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want.
Speaker 1: Some welcome back craze. Climate cultists are back at it again. A small group from Just Stop Oil desecrated the megalithic structure known as Stonehenge.
Speaker 13: Take a look.
Speaker 1: How exactly does ruining these stones make sense to these people? If only they made their statements in a way that was a bit more fitting. Well, the orange paint did make another appearance on a jet at a private airport. Take a look at this one. Well, I have to ask, what do you guys think? Are these radical activists convincing you that so called man made climate change is real?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think so. Joining us out of discuss.
Speaker 1: Communications director at Power of the Future, Larry Barons, Larry, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you.
Speaker 4: Great to see you as well, Alison. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, Larry.
Speaker 1: Just Stop Oil has bragged about their so called radical climate actions and tweeting quote just stop Oil sprayed Stonehead Orange. Two people took action the day before Summer Solstice, demanding the incoming government sign up to a legally binding treaty to phase out fossil fuels by twenty thirty. Help us take megalithic action end quote. Larry, what are your thoughts on this insanity? I mean, are these people accomplishing anything here?
Speaker 4: Well, of course not. They're accomplishing what they I guess intend to accomplish, which is retweets from the other lunatics that follow this type of thing. But let's be clear what it signifies. It signifies to them nothing is too sacred. They will go after the most important structures, artworks, any part of humanity to make their point, and that includes you know, they're more than happy to put everyone out of a job if they're willing to do this to Stonehenge. And so it's really past time that we start looking not only into these you know, moronic actors, but also into those who are funding them. These folks are not traveling around the world. They're not getting this stone Hitge on their own dime. They are not breaking into private airstrips on their own dime. They are well financed by groups that sometimes probably lead to I don't know, billionaires pushing the climate agenda or Hollywood actors pushing the climate agenda. And not only do the morons who do this need to be held accountable by the law, but those who fund them, as funding any illegal activity would be held to account they need to be held accountable as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but sadly, in today's day and age, the people funding this insanity are getting away scott free.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: But you know, I can't can't be too shocked that this is all an orchestrated event. I mean, that's usually how it goes with these paid actors. And it's the same thing time and time again. In fact, I wanted to show this clip of Governor Hochel who is warning of a quote significant health event in New York. Let's take a look at that and then we'll come right back to you.
Speaker 14: This is not a natural hot weather stretch for us here in the state of New York, especially upstate, going to be seeing temperatures at levels we have not seen in our lifetimes. And I want to update New Yorkers on what we're doing about this significant public health event. Right now, everywhere north of New York City is under a heat advisory and it's only going to get worse. Starting today in the Genesee Valley, in the Finger Lakes, and starting tomorrow, extreme heat will hit everywhere in the great State of New York. Now what does this mean. It's a dangerous mix of high temperatures and extreme humidity causing feels like temperature of over one hundred degrees.
Speaker 1: Well, perfectly fitting as we talk about the puppets, about these radical activists.
Speaker 2: What do you think here?
Speaker 1: Does Hogel actually believe what she's saying or she also being paid to perpetuate a narrative.
Speaker 4: That's such a great point, Allison. Yeah, she's auditioning for a part as well. Right, just like the folks to Facing Stonehenge are auditioning because they want to move up the climate agenda ladder to get more attention. They all want to be Greta. So is Governor Holchell. She is trying to audition so that more money comes into her campaign coffers and more notoriety comes to her from these lunatics who are doing things all over the world. And let's get to the bottom of what it means. It means more expensive energy for you and me, less energy for you and me. And if you want to get to the real argument in New York, if Governor Holtchell hadn't been so anti fossil fuel, she would have more power online right now in their grid to fund air conditioners, to power the things that need to work in order to keep her citizens safe and cool. But I mean, the laughable line of that whole part is temperature is not seen in our lifetime. I'm going to go on a limb and say Governor Holchell has seen a few more years than I have. And these are definitely when you talk about ninety degrees, that's definitely temperatures I've seen in my lifetime, particularly on the first day of summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's like the solutions are so simple, yet they intentionally make everything so difficult and so convoluted just to reak havoc on the American people. And it's really just got to end. Larry, as you touched on, we know that so called you know, wealthy philanthropists like Bill Gates have for some reason manufactured enough fake climate outrage and really villainize gas and oil production so that they can in turn spray god knows what into the air in an attempt to block out the sun.
Speaker 2: And I guess nobody in the mainstream coult seems.
Speaker 1: To think that that is just a terrible idea, which is shocking to me. But what do you think, Why are things so inverted? Why is this happening? What is ultimately their end goal?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I got to admit I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, I'm really really happy when climate billionaires waste their money on stuff that doesn't work. At least they're not wasting it putting hard working Americans out of a job. But to the other part, you're exactly right what if they find some pie in the sky or in this case, cloud in the sky idea that actually works. Let's talk about why they're really doing it. They're doing it for what they would consider probably innovation, so that they can put Americans out of a job. They know they don't own the fossil fuel industry. They know the people that work for the fossil fuel industry are strong independent and don't rely upon government, and definitely don't rely on Bill Gates and the other billionaires. And so if they can create an environment where they have taken their competition and try to out to regulate it out of existence, to try to legislate it out of existence, tax it out of existence, then they know that the only alternative, as terrible as it is, either blocking out the sun or their sun panels or their windmills, will be the only alternative. And then they get to cash in. That's what they're looking at. Everything that they accuse from big oil and big coal and everyone else, they are exactly doing themselves. They are trying to outlaw their competition so that the American people have to turn to their failed products and lo and behold, it's going to be more expensive and it's going to be a massive failure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so true.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm so sick of these meglomaniacs just trying to destroy our lives for their own power and to their own gain.
Speaker 2: It really is just sickening. But one thing is for sure.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's an election year and there will for sure be a manipulation of everything really, from messaging to markets and something most Americans need on a daily basis, which is of course gas. Larry, what do you make of the strategy of depleting oil reserves to artificially lower gas prices to make Bidenomics appear as though it's actually working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's such a great point, Allison, and kudos to you, because not many have made this connection. I mean, all we have to do is hit the rewind button and go back exactly two years and see that Joe Biden did the exact same thing. He has drained the nation's strategic patrolum reserve more than any other president, and the time that he drained at the most was in the summer of twenty twenty two. Well, what was coming up in the fall of twenty twenty two his midterm election and so sadly it probably worked a little bit to try to artificially keep down the price of gasoline and help him preserve the Senate and giving Republic. It's only a slim majority in the House, and so he thinks, well, I know, the strategic patrol on reserve is only supposed to be for emergencies, but it works really great as a strategic political reserve. And what the American people need to worry about, to your point, is not just the manipulation of the gas price artificially to make it seem like Biden nomics is working. But let's just try to get into the crazy world right now. A year from now, if Joe Biden wins and he doesn't need to run for reelection again, what he will do to America's energy economy. If it's this bad now, and if he's manipulating it this bad now, imagine what we'll do if he wins in November.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't I can't even imagine. It's too scary to even think about. I don't even want to consider that happening. Hopefully that's not what pans out, but we will see Larry before we're out of time.
Speaker 2: Today, I wanted to get your thoughts on.
Speaker 1: This last article article excuse me from Politico claiming that energy independence is a myth and that candidates don't care.
Speaker 2: What do you make of these claims? Is this true?
Speaker 4: That's a cheap fake energy energy take?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 4: It really is that because and we're seeing this coming from the Biden side a whole lot. They know their vulnerabilities. They know their guy can't be in public, and if he's going to be in public, he's going to mess up, so they have to slap a label on every time he messes up. They know he's failed on energy, so they have to slap a label on his energy policy as well and say, oh, no, no, no, it's not energy independence. It's really simple. If Americans want to know what energy independence was, look at their life at about four years ago. Look at what we're paying for guests, Look at what we're paying for groceries. Look at the fact there was no war going on in Ukraine, the Middle East was in peace. That is what energy independence looks like, no matter how much some leftist riders try to redefine it today to help Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: That is exactly right. I could not agree with you more. Larry great points. Thank you so much for joining us today and thank you for your insight. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, Allison, have a great day you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, It's no secret the federal government handled the East Palestine trained railment irresponsibly, and now a new report alleges.
Speaker 2: Collusion and cover ups. We'll be right back to discuss the latest in just two minutes.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. OAN Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 7: Question for you, what.
Speaker 6: Is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search foran enjoy all the great programming offered by ONN, including my show in Focus. Do you know that one American news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Turning now to a topic the mainstream media would like to ignore the aftermath of the Norfolks Southern trained railment, made worse by the disastrous response by the Environmental Protection Agency, and now thanks to independent and alternative media, new details of potential collusion are coming to light. As our next guest recently reported, Norfolks Southern has allegedly worked with the EPA to cover up the real health consequences of the twenty twenty three trained derailment in East Palestine.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't.
Speaker 1: Really say I'm entirely shocked, but is the cover up worse than the actual crime? Let's ask investigative reporter and contributor at The High Wire, Stephen Middendorp, Thank you so much for being with us today.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you on the show.
Speaker 15: Yeah, thanks for having me of course.
Speaker 1: Well, Steven, I would love to know, first off, how did you get involved in this investigation here.
Speaker 15: Well, there's been other reporters, you know, since this started, and I had tried to keep an eye on what's happening there and I haven't heard much and I wondered why, and recently there was the settlement, so I decided to look into it and try to contact some residents in the area see what's going on. And I got in touch with Scott Smith, who's an independent evaluator. So he's been to sixty different sites contaminated sites since he started doing this work. He does independent testing, and basically what he's saying is that what the EPA is reporting is not true. They're doing cherry picked locations where they do the tests, and as Scott says, you can't find what you don't look for.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 1: It's amazing to me that this has just been you know, sort of hushed down and swept under the rug, and no one really seems to care about it. It was such a disastrous event, and my heart goes out to all of the people who are impacted by that, and it's just disgusting to me that they've all been forgotten.
Speaker 2: But how are the people.
Speaker 1: Of East Palestina, I mean, are they still feeling the impacts of all of these toxic chemicals?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, What Scott said is that everybody he's talked to their health is getting worse. I talked to somebody who was a resident at the time, and she still has well. She was able to lead the contaminated area move away after the derailment, luckily for her, but she still has dozens of family members that live within one mile of the derailment site. And so what we're seeing is all different kinds of significant health issues, including miscarriages, chemical bronchitis, seizures, animal deformations. And one person actually said that they're sweating and it has a chemical smell. And this is happening now, not just after the trained derailment, right now, that is happening.
Speaker 1: That is just terrifying and devastating, and gosh, I just I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: It must be so difficult.
Speaker 1: Of course too, you know, East Palestine is the epicenter and the most impacted. But the fallout does extend beyond just that. In fact, a study found hazardous pollution extended to fifteen I'm sorry, sixteen surrounding states.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that? I mean, is any thing being done at all to help these people?
Speaker 15: Well, not much, you know, the illusion of helping is certainly occurring. And as far as the East Palestine residents, there's a six hundred million dollar settlement that occurred, and that is a class action settlement. Everyone within twenty miles of the derailment site is part of that class action, but they can opt in or opt out. But essentially, you know, I got these numbers from the class action lawyers, a letter that was sent to one of the residents. And what we find is that there's four hundred thousand residents in that twenty mile radius. So when you split six hundred million four hundred thousand ways, or even if you go significantly less, if you say two hundred thousand, looking at a few thousand dollars each, although they did say everyone within a mile of the site is going to get perhaps seventy thousand each. But when you try to think of the health effects, the long term health effects and the property devaluation. And most of these people don't have very much money.
Speaker 9: You know, it's.
Speaker 15: A rural town America. They don't have a lot of money in their bank accounts, and so the house's values there are already significantly less than other towns that they would try to move to. So then when you put in the fact that they're not going to be able to sell these properties, how much is seventy thousand dollars are going to do for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really nothing in the long run. And it is just such a slap in the face to everyone impacted because you know, there are illegals pouring into our country day in and day out who are getting better treatment than actual Maria consitizens who have been unfairly impacted by this. We're getting, you know, everything from free credit cards to hotel stays to food. I mean, the list goes on. So this is just despicable and disgusting. Now, Norfolks Southern is facing another lawsuit from a group of insurance companies that operate in East Palestine that alleges that Norfolks Southern negligently and carelessly breach their duties in properly inspecting and maintaining their trains and railcars. Curious to aet your thoughts on this. How do you see this one playing out?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, it's it's insurance companies against the trained companies, so it's big business versus big business. But if you look at the actual amount on that lawsuit, it's only one hundred and fifty thousand or so, So it's kind of pennies in the overall scheme of things that we're looking at here. So I would imagine Norfolk Southern is just going to settle out of court on that one or try their best to just you know, brush it aside. Really, what they're trying to do with all these settlements is say, you know, we're done with this. And the biggest thing that's not being reported on or when you see reports from East Palestine is that they're saying these high chemical numbers are just from the first couple of weeks after the derailment. They say, yes, we screwed up. We shouldn't have had you go back to East Palestine as soon as we did, but now everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, I mean, even that just your reeks of massive corruption, Norfolks othern has agreed to three hundred and ten million dollar settlement with the US government over twenty twenty three East Palestine excuse me to railment. But I don't know, Steven, will that money be given to the residents and how much of that will go into the clean up measures. I'm guessing probably just a minuscule percentage.
Speaker 16: But what are your thoughts on that well, as far as I understand it, Yeah, that's a different settlement than the one I was talking about, so that one is directly with the government to basically reimburse the EPA for any money that they spend cleaning up the area, which.
Speaker 15: Again, really the issue is that this whole area should be a super fun site and they should be paying for these people to relocate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 15: Just the three and ten to say, well, we're cleaning it up, and they're not even really cleaning it up, and they really can't to the degree that they need to. But really we just need to speak up about what's going on with these government agencies and the revolving doors. You know, so lots of the people in the EPA, they lead, they go work in industry, they come back to the EPA, just like we see with the FDA, the CDC and other agencies for sure USDA.
Speaker 1: Well, Stephen, thank you so much for all the great work that you're doing to keep a spotlight on East Palisign and really expose the government of Fish for the crooks that they've proven to be time and time again. Where can people go to find you and follow all the great work that you're doing.
Speaker 15: Well, everything that I do I post on my X account formerly Twitter s mid Indoor twenty two and yeah, tomorrow I'll be doing an X spaces with Scott Smith to talk about all these issues and more with the EPA.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to discuss.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. We'll keep up the great work and thank you so much for joining us. I appreciate it us coming on X.
Speaker 1: The left loses it over the phrase white Boy Summer. I'll tell you what my thoughts are right off the break.
Speaker 13: Stay with us.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers had a fraction the cost of cable. Just go to o ANN dot com to easily sign up for o AN Live and Stay Informed.
Speaker 6: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 7: At on N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting on N dot com. Stay Informed visit O n N dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 7: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 2: Question for you.
Speaker 6: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku AppleTV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for a N and joy all the great programming offered by OE and N, including my show.
Speaker 2: In Focus, Welcome back.
Speaker 1: If you've spent any amount of time on right wing Twitter over the past I don't know, four years, chances are you're probably familiar with the phrase white boy summer. It's been adopted and endorsed by many conservatives online as sort of a counter to political events such as the Black Lives Matter protests.
Speaker 2: But how was the phrase initially.
Speaker 1: Coined and why is it now a tradition that's being celebrated annually. Well, you may remember the worthless and equally talentless rapper Megan the Stallion released an obnoxious song back in twenty nineteen called Hot Girl Summer. It was after that that in twenty twenty one, Chet Hanks and of Hollywood actor Tom Hanks took to social media to make a play on the original song and officially announced the beginning of white Boy Summer.
Speaker 2: Here's the original video.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, look, I just wanted to tap in really quick. I just got this feeling, man, that this summer is. It's about to be a white boy summer. You know, take it how you want. I'm not talking about like Trump, you know, NASCAR type white I'm talking about you know, you know me, John B Jack Harlowe type white boy summer.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Let me know if you guys con vibe with that and get ready, you know, because I am.
Speaker 1: Well, little did chet know that after he released that stupid video, Trump and NASCAR supporters alike came out and drove to adopt White Boy Summer.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's now becomes such a thing.
Speaker 1: One well known conservative has gone so far as to make white Boy Summer merch which was distributed at the latest TPUSA event, the People's Convention. And get this, joyless read is absolutely seething over it.
Speaker 2: Take a look that.
Speaker 17: Right there is right when Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Prosobiac unfurling a flag reading white Boy Summer. Wild hats with the same slogan were tossed to the screaming cult I mean audience, right.
Speaker 1: Wing Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Gosh.
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Is that just the title they automatically resort to giving anyone that doesn't mindlessly fall in line with their degenerate ideology. I think so, because let's not forget the liberal left wing media doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Did the same exact thing to me. This is so funny. I love it. I take it as a badge of honor.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, getting back to joy, she proceeded to explain how White Boy Summer evolved or I guess devolved in her mind right, and how this happened over time, and why white supremacists are now to blame for what it's not become.
Speaker 17: White Boy Summer quickly took off as a hilarious meme and people had a legit good time with it, but it was a long before the thirsty far Ride and white supremacist decided it was time to cancel everyone's fun and culturally appropriate the cultural appropriation for their own purposes, using the phrase in their online memes to try to attract unsuspecting white youth to their cause. The Anti Defamation League describes their tactics, writing that while some White Boy Summer memes include white supremacist neo Nazi symbols such as swastikas or references to the white supremacist fourteen words slogan, other White Boy Summer promoters are tactically watering down their content to attract less extreme users and disseminate their content widely. One telegram account outlined the plan, encouraging users to strategically create content without the use of fascist or Nazi symbols so normies can get in the mood for White Boy Summer and not get scared away. I don't know how many in that Detroit audience grasping at the pink hats knew what they were signing up for, or maybe they just wanted a free hat. And I'm not sure how many at a conference like that one would be considered normies. But Jack, forsobea, actually knew what he was doing when he strutted across that stage with that flag, because he's a professional fascism curious right wing troll.
Speaker 2: And what exactly are you JOI better yet? What happened to your blonde white boy wig.
Speaker 1: That you wore not too long ago? Did you take it off to protest White Boy Summer or did you finally come to terms with the fact that the eight dollars Donald Trump wig from Spirit Halloween is actually cultural appropriation, as you liberals like to call it. Regardless, we all know that Joy is the real racist here, and whether she likes it or not, White Boy Summer will continue on.
Speaker 2: We'll leave it there for today.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at in Focus at oann dot com.
Speaker 2: Also check out our website.
Speaker 1: At onn dot com, where you can download the oean Live app to gain access to all of our exclusive length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oaan Live. Oa in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for oan live and stay informed.
Speaker 6: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free talk forty five, Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 7: O and N dot com.
Speaker 6: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 7: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 6: Question for you What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 7: Simply go to
Speaker 6: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus