Speaker 1: A Cast recommends.
Speaker 2: I'm grim o'till the host of our latest show on talkSPORT Ireland, Green with Envy. I'm going to be joined every week during the FIFA World Cup twenty twenty six by former Ireland internationals Darren Randolph and Alan Judge Wild sect the action as it happens and get the Land's opinion on the biggest talking points from the tournament. Watch every episode on the talkSPORT Ireland YouTube channel, or listen on any podcast platform and the Onic player.
Speaker 1: A Cast is home to the world's best podcast including Crime World, The Other Hand and the one you're listening to right now.
Speaker 3: This is Where Did the Road Go. Our aim is to explore the fringe to be true, skeptics in question openly, to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mysteries and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at where Didthroad goo dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule and much much more. Now join your host, Soriah on this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 4: And welcome to this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go. Tonight's show is pre recorded, so the chatroom won't be active if you'd ask questions in. This is often the case when we have people from the UK, as we do. Tonight, we're going to be talking with Scott Crichton and about his book The Secret Chamber of Osiris, Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids, and just real briefly. Next week we're going to have Mike Clelland and Aaron Gullias back so we can continue our discussion on the history of the UFO phenomena. The week after that, I have Lard Scranton coming on, and beyond that, I know I have Douglas Dietrich scheduled, not sure when that's going to air yet. I have Maria Weekly coming up again and some other fun stuff in the works. So, without any further ado, here's my interview with Scott Crichton.
Speaker 5: So welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Scott, Hello, Sarayah, it's good to be here. Thanks for inviting me.
Speaker 4: Now you have two books out right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my first book was out December twenty twelve. That's The Geezer Prophecy, and my most recent book came out on Christmas Day and last year, twenty fourteen. So yeah, that's two books.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm now working on my third, which has been accepted for publication by my publisher Bearing Company and a Tradition's Bearing Company, So that's all.
Speaker 4: Good, awesome. Yeah, I really love that book company. Honestly, they put out so much great stuff.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. I mean, I'm looking at my bookshelf just now and the number of titles that I've got here from Inner Tradition's burn course, it's quite remarkable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. And the new book is called The Secret Chamber of Osiris, Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids.
Speaker 6: That's the one, yep.
Speaker 4: And this one kind of had a lot of stuffn't it. I didn't know anything about, which is always a good thing. And I want to tell people a little bit about what the Sixteen Pyramids are.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, Well, first of all, you're not the first person, sayah, to tell me that this book contains a lot of new information. It certainly does that. Well. The Sixteen Pyramids that is a reference to the ancient Egyptian god Osiris, which is the of the title of the book the Secret Chamber of Asiris. In the myth that's come down to us about a Cyrus from Plutarch, we're told that Ciris had a brother Set, who was basically jealous of the fact that Ciris was the king of Egypt. And Set didn't like this. He wanted the throne of Egypt for himself, so basically set about undermining a Ciris, and eventually he kills Osiris, murders of Siris with seventy two conspirators, and he cuts the body of Asiris up into sixteen parts. This is what we're told. Some versions of the story say fourteen parts. The Plutarch version of the story says fourteen parts, but the Dioderus version says sixteen parts. The Dioderus version is the earlier version saidley fourteen parts. Sixteen parts. Asiris's body is cut into by Set and his gang of conspirators, and it's scattered across the land of Egypt. These sixteen parts are scattered across the land of Egypt, and basically Isis, who was the wife of Osiris, went about Egypt looking for the parts of Asiris in order to wrap the body in linen and mummy wrapping to wrap the body, to find the body parts and wrap them together to make a cirius whole again. But she could only find It's found most of the parts except one part, which was the phallus of Osiris. Now that's one part of the connection of you. Like the other part was I was reading the pyramid texts, ancient egyptianyramid texts. Now, these are the earliest religious writings that we have anywhere in the world. And these writings were inscribed upon the walls of the Fifth dynasty pyramids of Tetty and Eunice. The pharaohs are the kings of Egypt, King Eunice, King Tetty. And in these text we are told, in these religious writings, we are told that it says this quite clearly, the pyramid is a cyrus. The construction is the construction of the pyramid is a cyrus. It says that quite clearly and quite succinctly. So I got to thinking. I started connecting dots here and thought, well, a minut of pyramid texts are saying the pyramid is a cyrus. And we are told that set cut his body into sixteen parts and scattered them across the land of Egypt. Well, wouldn't that then be set essentially scattering sixteen pyramids across the land of Egypt. So that really was the connection. And I'm not sure, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think I'm probably maybe the first person to make that sort of association. Now what I then did was I thought, well, okay, let's let's have a wee look at this. Let's look at the first sixteen completed pyramids that the ancient Egyptian's built. Now, I got doctor Martin Lehner's book, The Complete Pyramids, which is a fantastic book for anyone interested in, you know, learning about you ancient Egyptian culture. It's a really really good book for you know, beginners, you know, to learn the sort of elementaries about the ancient Gyptian civilization. Well, anyway, in doctor Lennar's book, he lists the first nineteen pyramids, and this takes us up from the very first pyramid that built at Sikara, the step Pyramid, right up to the Pyramid of Mankaura at Giza. Now there's that's a total of nineteen pyramids, but three of them we know barely got off the ground, were never completed. So in that list there you've got sixteen pyramids, and that takes you up to the end of the great pyramid building age, funnily enough, you know. So what I then did. I took the sixteen completed pyramids and IP plotted them onto a map of Giza. And I didn't think anything would come of it. But what I found when I look back and saw what I had plotted was it. I don't know if you're familiar, and Sorayah with the sort of classic image of a Cyrus, the god of Cyrus. He stands there with his active crown. Now the active crown is a white crown with three prongs which came out at the top of the crown and in the center. The center prong of the crown is slightly taller than the two at the sides, and he stands straight down. He has his arms crossed with a crook and flail one in each hand, and then his body straight down. You know, that's a classic Cyrus figure. What I found when I plotted these sixteen you know, these first pyramids onto the ground at Giza. In Egypt, you've got the step pyramid at Sakara, you've got the pyramids at dash Shure, you've got the pyramids at Giza, you've got the pyramids at Abbey, rewashed, the pyramids that may Doom. So I plotted all those onto the ground, and lo and behold. I couldn't believe it. It created what I call a sort of outline, a basic outline, a stick man if you like, all the classic Asiris figure with the crown with the three problems, the center one slightly longer, the crossed arms with the crooking flu and then the legs just going straight down. You know, you know from the very top pyramid, which is the highest pyramid that represented the highest the highest point of this Asirius figure. The pyramidwash is the highest pyramid, and I think in Egypt. Actually don't quote me on that, but I think it's certainly in the Memphite region that's the highest pyramid going down all the way down to Maydoom. It created the classic outline shape of the god Osiris when I plotted these for sixteen pyramids onto a map of Giza. So there you go, that's the sixteen pyramids. That's where the whole concept comes from. But the secret chamber aspect of it, what that is is isis if the sixteen pyramids are visible, these are the visible pyramids. We're told that isis found all those parts. Now, this is all allegorical mythology we're dealing with here. You know, we're giving hidden messages in this myth This is what I think we're being told. So she found all the sixteen parts because hey, they're up in the ground, they're visible. You can see them for twenty thirty forty miles away. Yeah, so she could find all those, but there's a parts she couldn't find. And what I think that is saying is that there's a hidden maybe not a pyramid as such, but there's a hidden vault because each of the pyramids have vaults inside them. There's a hidden vault, a secret chamber somewhere close, I think to geezer, and that is what the Secret Chamber of Osiris is all about. I actually went to Egypt. I pinpointed. I came up with a theory that pinpointed where I believe that secret chamber actually was, and I went to Egypt back in two thousand and eight to try and find it. So that's that's essentially what the secret Chamber of a Siens Lost knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids. That's the bare bones of what the book is about.
Speaker 4: Okay. And there are a lot of different legends about hidden chambers, aren't there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean you know, yeah, there's there's there's many many tales of secret knowledge, hall of records, you know. That's that's that's that's come down to us. There's a specific one about Thoth hide the secret knowledge the Books of Osiris basically somewhere you know in Egypt, somewhere you know, it's it's it's invisible, you know, these these these specifically says that this chamber is unseen, which to me implies, well, that means it must be a bray chamber of some kind. As as I said earlier, I came up with a theory where I believed this this secret chamber was actually located. And a funny thing is I actually when was it. I think it was in two thousand and nine something something like that. I wrote to doctor Zahi Hawass, who was then the you know, the head guy and the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt, right, and I told him about the theory and we I believe this chamber might be and you know, it was. It was quite incredible. Within a few months of that email going to doctor Hawass, the site was being majorly excavated. Now, this is a site that's been it's laying untouched, you know, for millions of years, and then all of a sudden, I write to Hallass with this theory, you know, I explain it to you know, and then you know, a few months later, it's been majorly excavated. Now that could just be pure coincidence, you know, it could be, but hey, you know, there could be more to.
Speaker 4: Maybe he figured there's a chance you're right, better look into it.
Speaker 6: Well, well that's well, that's that's that's basically it could be that. The thing is, if you've gone to Google leaf No, you can actually look at the site and you can see it's it's been completely concrete. It loose like it's been concreted over, completely concreted over. And actually a guy that had been working with he sent me some once I'd identified this location, he sent me some gamma processed images of the actual location. And you know, to me, there looks as if and to him as well, there looks as if there is a geometric forum under that spot that I identified, but again and it's now been concreted over, so I don't know. I could be making a mountain out of a pyramid out of a mohile. Who knows, but it's certainly very interesting.
Speaker 4: Now you had tried to actually walked that location.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did, as I said, I identified where I thought this chamber, the secret hidden chamber, the lost part of a Cyrus was. And in two thousand and eight I went into the Gezer Plateau and headed basically southwest, and eventually I I met this barrier, this thirteen foot fence wire fence, and I couldn't go any further. Basically, I tried to get over the fence, which you probably read in the book, and it didn't It didn't turn out too well. It certainly didn't turn out too well, but you know it was it was certainly an adventure. So anyway, the next day I tried to you know, even today, I mean I wrote to Hawass and asked him about this fence, because this fence is called Hawass's wall. You know, it just literally cuts off the entire Geze of plateau for for like miles. You know, you just can't get beyond this fence. That was me heading through the Giza Plateo heading southwest. Now what I did the next day, once I came up to know was confronted by that obstacle. The next day, I tried a different tact. I walked right round the Giza Plateau, heading due south, but on the main road, and all the way down I could see these, I could see the fence. I could see these towers, these these probably stone concrete towers with guards in them, with rifles and whatnot, and it was all fenced. Often I kept walking, I must have. I don't know how many kilometers are I walked, probably maybe about five kilometers or something, maybe six or seven kilometers, just kept going, and then eventually I came to a gate I was beyond. I could see to the left. I was beyond hallasses wall at this point. But I've still got this this fence, and it continued for miles as well. I was trying to come up to the secret location of what I call the apex point of where I thought this this hidden chamber might be from the south, I was trying to where was before I attempted it from the north. Now I was trying to come at it from the south to walk up towards it from the south, but I couldn't get in from that direction nine because there's this fence that just went for miles and miles and miles, you know. So that was, I mean, the reason I wanted to get to that particular spot. I mean, I wasn't to I didn't have like a you know, a shovel or a spade in a back a pick accident. I just wanted to kind of go to that spot because of the significance which I think is geometrically attached to that spot. And that's had taken with me at the time. I'd got made a small granite made of Scottish granite pyramidian, a small pyramid. You can hold it, you can hold it in one hand, and on the base of it, I had what I called the great Gezer triangle. If you read the book, it makes sense to you. So I had that on the base of the pyramid because this theory, which I call the centroid theory, creates this great Gezer triangle and that points to this specific location. So I had that engraved on the base of the very spot at this triangle, this great triangle Geza points to and I was hoping to bury it, you know, bury this small pyramid pyramidian under the sands at that location, but say a few words from the hymn to a Cyrus at the same time. So it was it was more really like a sort of a homage we like to the builders, because I still even to this day, believe that there may be something important at that specific location.
Speaker 4: And it's weird that they would have concrete towers with guards and everything else pretty much just off in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 6: Well, the explanation doctor Hawas sent back to me was basically, what was it, This is to protect our guests of Egypt this you know, it was just that short and that bland basically. I mean, I know Egypt back then, you know, did have problems with the tourists being kidnapped and so forth. But I mean it was it was very very rare, you know, you know, so and you don't have other sites like sites that you know, Sakara or may Doom or any dash. Sure you don't. You know, the pyramids there, they're not fenced off like that at all, you know, so it just seemed a bit strange, the very very I mean I have stood soaya, I have stood between the paws of the Great Sphinx, looking at the dream stella, reading the dream stella between the paws of the Great Sphinx. Now there are I'm an amateur egyptologists. Yeah, I study ancient Egypt on an amateur basis. Now there are badge carrying Egyptologists, fullly professional qualfee qualified Egyptolists that haven't been allowed to do that. No, because it's such a well guarded place, and the permissions to get to go in there are you know, hard to come by, but not impossible. Yeah. M so I was able to get in there, but I couldn't get into that spot where us it's nothing but sand, you know. So it just it seems. It seemed a bit strange. It seemed a bit bizarre. But hey, you know, one of these days I will go back and I will make another attempt.
Speaker 4: Now, when you mentioned the Sphinx, I think the most famous secret chamber that most people are aware of is the one Casey predicted underneath the Pauw the Sphinx.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean I've I've read I've read a bit about that. I've read that the you know, some test bores drills we were put, you know, under the ground, and I think there's been some cavities found there, but you know, maybe there is, you know, I think, I mean to to my mind, the whole the whole concept of building these pyramids, it was a it was a one off project. And you know, because this is this is one of the things that the ancient Gypsum's tell us. One of the myths or legends that come down to us. There's two stories, two main stories about the purpose of these giant pyramids that come down to us from ancient times and the stories that the were preserved by the Arab chroniclers is that the pyramids were built as tombs. But the Arab chroniclers also tell us that the pyramids, I'll come back to this sphinx thing in a few moments that the Arab chronicles also tell us that the pyramids were also built effectively to secure the kingdom against a great deluge that the ancient Gypsums believed was about to strike their their kingdom. Well, not just about the reckon that would happen in three hundred years, that's what the king's astronomer priests told them. Something happened in the heavens, and King Saurid asked his astronomer priests what does this change in the heavens mean? And they told the king in three hundred years time, there was going to be a great deluge which will drown the entire country. That's what they told them. And the king said, okay, we're going to build pyramids, and in those pyramids we are going to secure everything that we need to ensure that the kingdom can be reborn again and can rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its destruction. So and that is essentially what I call project a Cirius because a Cyrus you may know us, was identified with grain. He's a god, ancient Gyptrin god of rebirth, of regeneration, but also the ancient Gyptian god of agriculture, and grain is symbolized by grain. Now, that is one of the main things that they would have stored in these pyramids, with seeds of all kinds, all manner of seeds, balle wheaked, all types of grain, corn, you know, tomato, seeds, peppersed, you know, every type of seed that they would need in order to reseed the kingdom after it was completely washed away by this great deluge that they believed was coming their way. Now, whether it did or not, as acts material, they believe that was that was going to happen. So this is this was their preemptive action in order to try and save their civilization. They built these sixteen pyramids, and in these pyramids is stored one of one of the things that would have stored as a whole load of seeds, grains of all kinds. Now, remember earlier I said that the first sixteen pyramids of you plot them on a map, they give you a woundimentary outline figure of the classic of Ciris. Yeah, well that was the body of Asiris. That or that came to those sixteen pyramids came to represent the body of Asiris cut up into sixteen pieces, as the myth legend of Asiris tells us. Now, they would have stored a lot of grain in those pyramids. Now, if you look at the Pyramid of Skara or the step pyramid at Sicara, that's the first pyramid that the ancient Gypsy's built. They didn't find a pharaoh's body in there. That's I found a bit of bone wrapped in mummy wrapping a foot I think it was, but it was it was carbon dated to be thousands of years after you know, Zosa, who was the king that's supposed to have built this pyramid. Now, they didn't find any king in there. But what they did find in the Step Pyramid at Sicara was you know, tons and tons and tons of grain, tens of thousands of storage vessels of all kinds, tens of about forty thousand of them. And you know, under the Step pyramid does corridors as passageways that literally, I know, there's it's a warren, it's kilometers of passageways. And nearly explorers, the first explorers nearly twentieth century that we're under the pyramid complex at Sakara, they were walking through passageways, you know, almost knee deep in grainy you know. So this is what I'm saying. And there's evidence of secondary evidence as well that the Great Pyramid once contained massive amounts of grain. Explained that in the book. So this is what I'm saying. The body of a Ciris, you know, Cyrus was identified with grain and agriculture, you know, because that's what they put in these pyramids. And the funny thing is, you know, the later festivals that the ancient gypsum later Donesses would have a festival called the Festival of Kuak, and this was a festival to celebrate the death and birth of Osiris. And what the ancient Egypsums in these later dynasties would do is they would create small dolls are made of clay, about eighteen inches twenty inches tall. Yeah, and it was just made of clay, and inside the clay, inside the mud, they would fill it, would make a cavity and fill it with grain. Yeah, and then they would wrap it in linen, and then they would bury it in the ground and put a big rock on top of it, symbolized in the pyramid. Sometimes they would even put the doll in what was called it's like a miniature for all intense purposes, like a miniature sarcophagus. Yeah, and they would bury that in the ground and stick a big rock on top of it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: So here we have the ancient Egyptians knew that what was originally in these first sixteen pyramids. They knew it was once upon a time filled with grain because it was the body of a cyris cut into sixteen pieces, yeah, a scattered across the land of Egypt. But originally it was filled with grain. This is why later on they're making, you know, small effigies of a cyrus filling the interior of the body with grain. They're doing the same thing, but obviously and you know, symbolic ceremonial fashion. And one of the other things that they would do Soria is they would they would they would create these small like stone boxes, like miniature sarcophagus. Yeah, and they would fill it with earth and scatter some seeds on the earth, and then they would bury this box. They put a lid on it. You know, this is only about eighteen twenty inches long. They would bury it in the sand and they would put a big rock on top of it. Yeah, so you've got a box of earth with a big rock on top of it. What's that all about. Well, if you go back to the actual pyramids, we find in the pyramids, well, you know, the pyramid of Cafra at Gizer, that's the one that looks the tallest, but that's it's not the Great Pyramid, but it looks like the great pyramids won in the Middle at Gezer Giant Pyramid. When Duo Vanni Bolzoni went into that pyramid in eighteen eighteen, he got to the chamber, he saw the stone granite, stone box, which he Gittall just called a sarcophagus, but which I call a nebank, and nebank means a possessor or container of life. Bozoni opened his box. He didn't find a body in it. What do you think you found in it?
Speaker 4: Wasn't it the bonds of a ball?
Speaker 6: That's partly correct. He found it filled with earth, all right, Yeah, he found it filled with earth. And when he sifted through this earth he found fragments of bull bones. And again the bull is connected with asyrus. The bull is connected with grain because in the fields of bulls would trample the grain into the ground so that it would Germany. You know. So this was achathonic ritual. These stone boxes had nothing to do with burying a king. It was an earth ritual. This box of earth was a tathonic earth ritual about the earth being reborn, the kingdom being reborn, not the king being reborn. That would come later, you know, much later after these pyramids which were built for a very perfunctory, practical reason to assist the kingdom and being reborn after the deluge had destroyed it, which well, we don't know if the deluge occurred. But if it did, then the pyramids did their job. They were obviously eventually emptied of all their their their their content. But in time the pyramids structure itself would be associated with rebirth. You know. The pyramid shape is associated with the There's a thing called the the apex of the pyramid. The capstone is called the ben Benz stone, which is named after the Egyptian bird, the Benue bird. The bird has similar properties and eusp to the phoenix, whereby it's associated with things that rise from the dead or rise up from the ashes of its destruction. That's what the pyramid shape symbolizes, you know. So all this material, you know, it's all about the rebirth of the earth. You know. The ancient Egyptian creation myth talks about, you know, the the pyramid coming up out of the floodwaters, you know, and the pyramid opening up, and everything in creation comes out of the pyramids. It's what's inside the pyramid that comes out that allows the kingdom to be reborn, that allows the civilization to reboot itself. This is what their creation myth is telling us, you know. So this is what the Arab texts tell us. But obviously in later times these pyramids would be repurposed as toms because they would become in time religious icons associated with rebirth. It a regeneration machine. So the king, well, he's thinking, no, I want a piece of that action, So he gets himself put in these things. He might even have built a smaller one for himself, you know, as the religion developed, you know, as the Cyrus cult developed in time, you know, this is essentially what happened. But in the beginning, you know, these were practical things. Now coming back to the Sphinx, Yeah, coming back to the Sphinx, which about the chamber down below. It seems to me that you know, if you're building a recovery system and you're putting in recovery items, you know you want needs to be found as quickly as possible. So the one thing you're going to do is make them as big as possible and strong as possible. People can see them for miles away. Yep, you want them found. But that's not something you would want if you were the king of idiot. You don't want your you don't want everybody every tomb raid on the land known where your tomb is. You just don't you know. So that's a complete contradiction that Egyptologists are presenting us with. Right, So, but you do want it found as quickly as possible. If these are like recovery vaults or arcs, you want it found as quickly as possible. Now, where are you going to put your precious items? Are you going to put them in the pyramids? Are you are you going to put them somewhere else? Because if people know that there's precious items in these pyramids, you know, as soon as they're sealed up, you know, people are going to be breaking into them because they know there's there's precious stuff in there. There's precious items artifacts in there, they're going to get broken into. But if people know, well, all that's in it is some tools and grain, they're not going to bother. They just won't bother. Yeah, So, whether you're going to put your precious you know, religious material artifacts, you're going to store them away somewhere that's hidden. That's why I'm thinking, well, the sphinx isn't actually hidden. You can see it, you know, So would there really be a cavity under there under the sphinx? You know, to put presss items because you know, you want you want these items to be found by not not just your average you know, tomb raider. You know who's who's basically you know, just wanting it for his own ends to enriches, enrich himself. You want to be found by people of enlightened minds. So you're going to make it not obvious where this material is buried. And this is explained in the book. So I don't think personally, I don't think the sphinx there will be anything of any great significance found under in this cavity, under those sphinx. But I do think the sphinx serves a very very crucial function at the Gezer site, and that's also explained in the book. It's part of the Gezer star clock. Part of the plan, part of the plan of Project Aside is to build these sixteen pyramids, was to arrange some of them, these are the ones at Giza, into a star clock so that they could tell, you know, they could mark the date when this you know, site was created, when this event occurred to you like, where they started building these pyramids. They've marked a date when they started building these pyramids, and the date from what I can tell from what I've been able to research and work out, is seventeen thousand BC. Almost these structures are almost nineteen thousand years old. And the remarkable thing is sorayah that corresponds with the start of the end of the last Ice Age, which is almost about twenty thousand nineteen, twenty thousand years ago. You know, so something we don't know what happened to bring about the termination of the last Ice Age. We're still not absolutely certain why that happened. What was the trigger that caused these great ice sheets to suddenly begin to melt after hundreds of thousands of years? What was the trigger? Did some did the earth pole move where these great ice sheets moved into a warmer climate where it started, you know, to melt. And if that is the case, then it probably the myth that's come down to is that the Gypsians saw something in the sky so that the stars had moved from the normal course and that this would mean in you know, three hundred years time, a great flood would come. Well, it may all be part of the same thing.
Speaker 4: Right right then, the we got we gotta actually take a quick break. Yeah, we'll be right back with Scottlancker.
Speaker 1: A cast recommends.
Speaker 2: I'm grem o'tool, the host of our latest show on talkSPORT Ireland, Green with Envy. I'm going to be joined every week during the FIFA World Cup twenty twenty six by former Ireland internationals Darren Randolph and Alan Judge Wild. I set the action as it happens and get the lad's opinion on the biggest talking points from the tournament. Watch every episode on the talkSPORT Ireland YouTube channel, or listen on any podcast platform and the onnic.
Speaker 1: Play a cost is home to the world's best podcasts, including Crime World. The other hand, on the one you're listening to right now.
Speaker 5: Where Did the Road Go can be heard first and usually live on WVBR Saturday nights at eleven pm Eastern. Go to where Didthroadgo dot com to ask questions of our live guests through the chat room. Where Did the Road Go is then re aired on Dark Matter Radio and Deprogrammed Radio. You can download all shows for free on the website, and you can subscribe to us on Stitcher, iTunes, YouTube or Vimeo. Additional content can be found on our video channels. You will also find our upcoming schedule, book reviews, blogs, free book downloads, links, and more. We are also on Facebook and Twitter, and if you want to help support the show, there are links to donate to us. Everything you need can be found and Where Did the Road Go dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, we're talking with Scott Wright. Tonightey's latest book is The Secret Chamber of Osirius Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids, And uh, you're actually only the second person I've ever heard called the Pyramids arcs. The first was Edmund Marriage with the Golden Age Project, but they talked about people actually hiding in the pyramids as well. His belief is that there was a commentary impact and the pyramids we used to store not only grain and such, but actually people.
Speaker 6: Well, I I don't I don't know about that. I'm probably don't go along with Saraiah because just basically because of the way that the Pyramids were sealed. Yeah, you know, they were sealed pretty tight, but not impregnable. This is this is one of the remarkable things about the Great Pyramid. You know, it's supposed to be a tomb of the feral Cufu, but when you actually look at the physical and practicalities of securing what was supposedly Cufu's burial chamber, of the King's chamber and the Great Pyramid. It just does not add up at all. And this is explained explained in the book. So, no, I don't really think that you know, that they were they were arcs for people or such, because I think beside the pyramids there are these I think people would probably have gone in boats, you know, boat arcs if you like. And beside the pyramids, you know, every pyramid at gas and most pyramids there are these massive boat pits where there was massive boats, I suggest, and those boats were there for you know, obviously the elite of the people, you know, would take to the boats, you know, so they've they've stored all the stuff that they need to reboot their kingdom in the arcs, the pyramid arcs that they built, and they would take to the boats beside the pyramid arcs. Now the thing is as well, sir, you know the early Christian writers actually there's images that we've got from from Christian times which actually showed that the the arc in the early Christian times was described as a pyramid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a drawing in the book on that's.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, you know, so it's not a fantastic, you know, out there theory after all our own civilization. It's kind of doing the same thing where we have seed vaults you know, all over the world and secret bunkers all over the world. And I've also got a backup to these seed vaults and Svalbard in the Arctic Circle. It opened in two thousand and eight, and that has got seeds stored there from all over the world and massive vaults in the Svalbard Global Seed Vault in case some catasiphe unforeseen catasaphe happens to the Earth. You know. So we're kind of doing the same thing, except the ancient Egyptians really believed something was going to happen because they saw something and the hivens that really worried them.
Speaker 4: And when you get to the end of the ice edge, just a polish shift wouldn't have been enough to melt the ice caps as quickly as they melted. I mean it's like what under one hundred years they say they completely melted. No, it quicker, Well.
Speaker 6: They melted over you know, several thousand years. The thing is the way the ice sheets melt, it's gradually you know, generally speaking, it would be gradual.
Speaker 4: Well I think it started out gradual, but there was some events because very very suddenly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right. What happens is the ice, the ice melts into effects of effectively what what is a big kind of bowl of water in the middle of the ice sheet. Yeah, and there's there's moraine that's built up, you know, like gravel and stuff and ice, and it's basically blocking all the holding all this water in. But eventually the water builds up so much as the ice melts at the pressure of the water is so great that these moraine dams burst, their breached and then you have a massive outpouring of you know, it defies description, really, you know, the most massive mega flood you could imagine. And one of these mega floods, I think it's lake gases mega frut that raighsed the global sea level. One estimate is raised the global sea level almost two meters, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and it wouldn't and it wouldn't just raise it, it would cause tsunamis Earth except.
Speaker 6: An imaginable devastation all over the globe. You know. So most of the world's populations then as now living along the coastlines. Yeah, and so suddenly you've got the sea risen almost two meters. You know, that's horrendous devastation all over the world. You know. So, yeah, the ice melt, the sea level right, the sea level back then, you know, twenty nineteen thousand years ago, was four hundred feet lower than it is now. There was a gradual rise, yeah, but these gradual rises were punctuated by massive sudden leaps in sea level, which would have devastated you know, cultures, civilizations all over the world.
Speaker 4: And one of the things I really liked that you did in this book is you kind of did a lot of research on Howard Vice.
Speaker 6: Old Vice. Yeah, yeah, what a guy. Yeah, I did this was this was actually part of something that I was investigating about some of Zechariah's Sitchen's work. Sich was the guy who first claimed that Howard Advice faked the markings in these hidden chambers above the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid. There's these painted marks that Howard Advice apparently discovered in eighteen thirty seven, and Siction basically claimed that how Advice and faked these marks himself. Fortunately sicis argument it could have it could have done his research a little bit better. Some of his arguments there. I agree with the skeptics. There's there's some big holes there, but not in everything. Some of the things that said still hold true today. One of the things pieces of evidence that sitch And presented was a log book entry from a guy called Walter Allen who lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. And in this log book, which Walter Allen wrote in nineteen fifty four, he was an amateur genealogist and he was researching his family's history. Was speaking to his mother and some aunts and family elders, and they basically told him a story about his great grandfather, a guy called Humphreys Brewer, who worked with Howard Weice in eighteen thirty seven at the Pyramids. And the story that was passed down to Walter Allen was this little segment where Humphreys Brewer had an argument, a disagreement with a couple of vices other assistants, a couple of a guy called Waving and another guy called Hill, about painting marks in the pyramid. Brewer says, that's come down to us is that some marks were repainted, faint marks were repainted, but somewhere new you know. So this is him basically saying Vice and his guys and he was arguing with him about this about painting marks inside the pyramid. Now that to me, I researched that. I said, well, wait a minute, is there anything that backs up what you know, how Humphrey's Brewer is actually saying. So some people, some of the skeptics, the debunkers, were saying, oh, this guy, Humphrey's Brewer didn't even exist because he's not mentioned anywhere. And How Advices published books right, and he published them too, full volumes under an appendix, and he's not mentioned in any of them. Why you know. So I thought, well, that's that. That's a bit odd. That's a bit odd. So am I thought, right, well, what can I do here? So I managed to track how ad Vice's field notes, his actual handwritten field notes, to a small sort of library down in Aylesbury and the north North London. I managed to find his actual handwritten field notes, not his published notes, because I thought, well, if I could find those, maybe he mentions Humphreys Brewer in his field notes, but just didn't but redacted them from his published book his published books because of what he was basically saying that, you know, hey, you're a fraud. You know who's going to write that, you know, that story in their published account?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So I'm thinking, well, maybe maybe I can prove Humphrey's Brewer was it Egypt in eighteen thirty seven by finding the guy's you know, written notes. And I managed to find the notes, and I managed I found a whole lot more in those written notes, and I bargained for and it's explained in the book.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and you you really put a lot of work into researching him too. I mean you said his writing was especially unlegible.
Speaker 6: It's shockingly bad, you know. I was reading certain passages of his handwriting, you know, and I was spending days literally on one line, literally on one line. I was spending days, you know. So, but fortunately I got some help from various places, including some archivis in a very famous library here in Glasgow, the Mitchell Library, And there's some really good people in there who were used to handling, you know, early nineteenth century documents, handwritten documents, and they were able to help me fairly substantially to read some of it. And the other thing as well, because he wrote these books as well. I could actually use his published books and go to the same date in the handwritten notes and crosscheck to try and find words, you know, And I was able to do that. So eventually I was able to get a grasp, a fairly good grasp. I wouldn't say I'm by any means an expert, because there's still large you know, his writing. I don't know if you have the same problem in the States there, sarayah. But you know, when we get a doctor's prescription here, you know, to go to the pharmacy for some drug, it's just like a line, you know, but you know, somehow the pharmacist can read it. You know, it's incredible, you know. So it's almost like that in some instances, you know. So, but eventually I was able to read some of his his handwriting. But some of the things the great irony here is that he wrote some hieroglyphs in his handwritten notes, which I could read no problem, you know, because you know, I could read these, no problem, But I couldn't read his own handwriting. So but but the irony is that the hieroglyphs that he wrote in his book totally contradicted what he'd written in his published book. Yeah, yeah, you know, so, h this is this, this, this, this, this really raised some big, big questions about the authenticity of those marks, and I put the detail of that in this book. But since then I've found a whole lot more material that I mean, have advice. Just just to give your listeners a brief synopsis. The guy was it was a military and he came from a wealthy, wealthy family, was what we call the landed gentry here in the UK. You know, his family were very wealthy landowners. And he became a politician. He was an MP for some time. But the way he came about being an MP. I explained that in the book as well. He basically bribed his way into becoming an MP, which which was basically against the law at the time. He broke the law to to become an MP. You know, he wouldn't. He's the kind of guy that, you know, if he couldn't get what he wanted by conventional, you know, legitimate means, he would he wouldn't be shy about, you know, doing what needed to be done to get he wanted.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: So this is the kind of guy that you're dealing with here. So how advice. Yeah, I rite, there's there's a chapter in the book about him. But as I said, I've found a whole load more material about this, this fraud that I believe strongly he perpetrated in eighteen thirty seven with with his with a couple of his assistants and all. As I said, there's a considerable amount of evidence in Secret Chamber of Osiris. But my new book Great Pyramid Hoax, which will be coming out next year, has got a whole load more new evidence to put forward, which essentially, to my mind, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the markings that he claims were genuine are not genuine at all. And the thing that does Soriah basically because it's the thing about these markings is it names Kufu and Kunum kuf that's his full name as a builder of the pyramid, or find those names in the pyramid. So Egyptologists put tune two together. That means he built it. Well, it turns out that those marks are actually faith right. Basically, the Great Pyramid becomes anonymous again, you know, at a stroke at pools and rug from under. The Egyptologists contention that that those markings prove that Kufu built the pyramid. I'm not saying that Kufu didn't. All I'm saying is that, well, you can't rely in these marks because I think, I genuinely think, I think there's a lot of good evidence now to say that those marks are not genuine.
Speaker 4: Right, right, And the only other markings that were found anywhere in the pyramid were on at the end of the shaft, there behind the door where they put the camera, and they can see a few markings inside there.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, the great irony here is Sorayah. The great irony of those markings is that there's a agent Todd just who specializes in Egyptian mathematics, and he believes those numbers we'd in that small cavity which the robot drilled through at the end of the shaft. He believes those number those are numbers, and it's the number one hundred and twenty one. The thing is, if you those cavities, that small cavity is at the very same level as Campbell's chamber of the Great Pyramid. Now that's one of the chambers that Colonel Weiss broke into and a partner found all these markings Now the thing is in Campbell's chamber, and it's at the same level, very same level of the pyramid, which means because the pyramid was built in layers, yeah, block and block and block and block was built in theirs, they're at the same layer. So you've got numbers in this small cavity at the same layer as numbers in Campbell's chamber. You've got the number in this small cavity it says twenty one, and you've got number twenty one written in Campbell's chamber, and they're both in a completely different language.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, I didn't realize there was anything written in Campbell's chamber.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that's where they found the cufu cartoush in Campbell's chamber, at the very top. But there's also other markings the very top. Yeah, that's the very top of the above. The King's chamber is Campbell's chamber. So they found on the wall there they found the number twenty one. There's other numbers as well, but number twenty one is there, but it's written in a completely different language from not language, but completely different character set from what this guy believes is the number twenty one in this chamber. That was built at the same level. Now, if you're building something like the Great Pyramid, you know you're not going to use different numbers, a different number system. You're going to use, you know, a language you know that everybody can understand. They're all agreeing. Yep. That's that. You're not going to have different character sets different you know, because somebody might not know what that is and then they get it all wrong. You know, you're going to have a standard method of numbering things, and something is complex as a Great Pyramid. So why are they using a completely different character set to right twenty one there and which obviously is obviously genuine in this small chamber because the only thing it's ever been in there is a camera, an optical camera. Yeah, so they're genuine. The thing is, are these characters that say twenty one in Campbell's chamber, which have advice opened genuine because that's where this cartouse has been found as well.
Speaker 4: But what are the chances they'd write twenty one in that chamber and then we'd find twenty one in another chamber as well?
Speaker 6: Well, in the other chamber, the small chamber where they put the optical camera through. It's that's one hundred and twenty one. Oh okay, it's one hundred and twenty one, So I was just keeping it simple for you. So they've written twenty one in one chamber, and there's other numbers in there as well. In Campbell's chamber there are other numbers as well. There's ten, there's you know, there's other numbers, but there wrote twenty one, and in the small chamber there wrote one hundred and twenty one, you know, but in a completely different character.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, and these, you have to understand, are at the same level. So they were built by you know, the same builders, the same okay or whatever, you know, but they're using a completely different, you know, style of language to write write these numbers. So that to me tells me that, you know, these numbers in this small chamber are obviously genuine from a much earlier age, much much earlier age. The characters that we found in Campbell's chamber are definitely Fourth Dynasty. So how did he get those Fourth Dynasty characters in Campbell's chamber? But you've got characters from what's earlier time.
Speaker 4: And which we should also mention for anyone who doesn't know those relieving chambers as they're called above the King's peer above the King's Chamber were not open. They were actually blasted with explosives. They get into them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, vice use gunpowder to blast them openings into them. And it was desperate to make an important discovery. He says this throughout, you know, his his volumes, his published volumes. He was desperate to make an important discovery. He was desperate to find the sarcophagus of Cufu. But he never did. And you know, he you know, he spent something that I think it's something to reagion of ten thousand pounds, which in eighteen thirty seven, I think I think it comes out to about a million pounds or half a million pounds nowadays, an awful lot of his own family fortune. I did nothing really to show for it at the end of the day. But well, ultimately he may not have found Cufu, but he certainly found Cufu's name allegedly.
Speaker 4: Right right, we're almost out of time. But the one thing I wanted to ask you about also is the chefs and where they point to, because you have a different take on it than some of the other Yeah, research.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't actually think the shafts point to anything that the Egyptologists tell us that the shafts are to allow the point to a star, so that the king's soul can go up the shaft and you know, go go off to wear whatever star. What I think the shafts are all about is the actually so you know these structures, I'm saying, something happened. This is a legend that's come down to us. Something happened in the heavens, and this is why they built the pyramids the shafts, so is what happened in the heavens. The lower shafts are both at thirty three The angle of inclination is thirty three degrees. Those are the two shafts that come out the lower chamber of the Queen's chamber, both north and south are both thirty three degrees. The southern chamber of the kings is at forty five degrees, So that's a difference from the lower chamber. Sorry, they're not thirty three degrees. Are both at thirty ninety these my apologies thirty nine degrees, and the upper shaft from the King's chamber south is at forty five degrees. That's a difference of six degrees. If we go over to the northern side, the lower chambers at thirty to nine degrees, but the upper chambers drop to thirty three degrees. That again's a difference of six degrees. What these are actually showing you is the sky moving. They're actually pointing to the former position that the lower chambers pointed to the form. Remember, the great pyramid symbolizes or represents the star in the ryons belt Alnittack. The lower chamber points to the former precis of Alnitttack before the skies were disturbed, and the upper shaft shows its new position after the pole shift.
Speaker 4: And that might be why the lower chambers are sealed off, because they're the previous location.
Speaker 6: Yes, don't look here anymore. You know, you can't see it. You know, it's basically data. If you're like the angles, it's not so much that you know they're pointing at a star per se. It's the angles of the shafts that are actually the important piece of information, not what they're pointing out. If we know it symbolizes al Nittack, because the Great Pyramid, you know, symbolizes aln Attack, so we know it's referencing aln attack. So it's saying Alnittack was at this angle and then suddenly it was at that angle or inclination. You know, that can't happen overnight, you know, simply can't happen overnight. No, for that to happen using procession, I think it takes something like sixteen hundred years for that kind of shift to happen. And we know we're told the Great Pyramid was built in twenty years, you know, so something happened to rapidly move al Nittack, the star an attack from thirty nine degrees up to forty five degrees and the Northern Star. The northern shafts are basically just mirroring what is what's going on in the south. It's not acsalappointing at stars, per see, it's just giving us the angles to show us how this how the skies moved. Because again is what I've kept saying tonight, that is what the legend tells. Is the legend tells us the heavens the stars moved out of their normal place, and that is what the shafts are showing us right right.
Speaker 4: And you also talk about some of the evidence that's like the King's chamber had been repaired.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's some there was some catastrophe or disaster inside the King's chamber. You know, there's damage in there. The walls, the granite walls of the King's chamber have been slightly pushed outwards by some powerful force. There's apparently there's sports marks, you know, on the sarcophagus in there. You know, the ceiling is cracked. I think it's in the southeast corner. There's ancient This wasn't done by Howard Vice by his gunpowder blasting the chambers above the King's chamber. This is ancient plaster that's been put into these cracks to repair it. You know. So something happened in the King's chamber. There was an almighty explosion of some kind in the King's chamber. And explain that also in the book. And it ties in with the black dust that was found by Howard Vice and all these these five chambers above the King's chamber.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: So that's that again, is I'll explained in the book.
Speaker 4: You also mentioned that there was one pyramid where they tried to put casing stones on later but they built it on sand rather than solid ground.
Speaker 6: Well, again this is this is you know Egypt, Todd is, We'll say it, Scott, your talking rubbish. We've got carbon dating dates that date the Great Pyramid to you know, I think it's two thousand, seven hundred. They've got some dates carben dates that are three one hundred. But you know they explain all this away with the old wood issue and all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: So we've got these carbon dates of you know, carbon dating dates see fourteen radio carbon dates of you know, the period that we think, you know, Kufu lived and built a structure. But what I'm saying is, well, okay, maybe you've got these carbon dating dates. You know, they took carbon out the mortar between the blocks of the Great Pyramid. But what I'm saying is that, well, I actually think the original structure structure there may have been a step pyramid, like you know the step pyramid at Sakara and the step pyramid. It may do. The original structures were step pyramids, and it's a fourth dynasty that basically were repairing them and converting them into smooth did pyramids with you know, the white casing stone all the rest of it. Because if you look at the pyramid that may do. It's a step pyramid. It's core. The core of the pyramid that may do is like the very first pyramid of Zosa or the step pyramids of Sikara, the step pyramid that may do. The you know, the guy that Egyptologists say built at Nepho, who was Kufu's father, basically built he converted that step period. He originally built a step pyramid allegedly and then decided to convert it into a true pyramid. But I think therein lies the truth of the whole situation. What the ancient Egyptians of the fourth Dynas they were doing. They were converting older structures into true pyramids. Because the true pyramid, the outer casing stones that may do, simply collapsed because what neff what the original builders had done. They built that step pyramid because they were good engineers on a solid rock, solid rock foundation. S Nephrew came along and added on to to convert that step pyramid into a true pyramid by building on sand, you know, so here, Hey, that's why it collapsed. You know, that's why the are you know, true pyramid shape collapsed because he didn't know what he was doing. Basically, you know, so you have you really have two civilizations going on here, and it's all being confused and mixed up as if it's one, you know, one civilization. I think, you know, we need to extract, you know, we need to pull these things apart. You know, they've been merged and confused. We need to separate them out. You know, originally the project of Sirius nineteen thousand years ago, they built a step pyramid, you know. Thousands of years later, the people that discovered that, you know that came to Gyp much later, discovered these structures and were converting them into true pyramids, you know, for their burial or repurposing them forever. But they didn't have they didn't understand engineering. Like the people that actually built the step pyramid may who built it on a solid rock foundation, but Nephew built has has addition on sand and that's why it collapsed.
Speaker 4: Now, when when you talk about these things being arcs for seeds and stuff, how do you account for like some of the sonic effects in the pyramid, like the way sound is moved through the pyramid, and how people have like Graham Hancock even have talked about it as being a ritual or a consciousness altering device.
Speaker 6: Well, if anything of discussion here tonight, sorayah, you probably guessed that my work is very much of a practical nature. You know, these these were structures built for you know, a very you know, perfunctory, practical purpose. You know, if you build a pyramid and you use granite and use different shapes of granite, and you strike that granite with a bar of some kind, yeah, you're going to get vibrations of all different kinds. Now, was that designed? I don't know. I can't answer that question. Maybe maybe there was some ancient ritual by the original builders, because remember I'm saying that these structures were built, you know, to ensure the kingdom could be reborn. There were ch tonic rituals, there were earth rituals, you know. So maybe these original builders, you know, maybe they wanted them. They understood vibrations of some kind that I don't know, maybe had an effect on seeds in stone boxes. You know, who knows. I don't know. That's pure speculation in my part. But you know, we don't know why, you know, the fashion the granite blocks above the King's chamber in certain ways, we just really don't know why they did it, and you know that when you strike them they do create different vibrational effects. Is that just you know, because that's what they do, and that's what they are or where they designed to do that. You know, it's anyone's guests really, But what I'm saying is, you know, these were about rebirth of the kingdom, not original king and it's a toothnic. It's about the rebirth of the earth. So I think, yeah, there were probably some earth rituals, you know, That's why they placed a box in these pyramids filled with earth and sealed it. You know, there's some deep earth you know, mystery or ritual going on there.
Speaker 4: Okay. And also I meant to mention this earlier too, but when you mentioned the Sixteen Pyramids as being part of Osirish, she mentioned that there were seventy two co conspirators. Was set and that's of course a processional number as well, which you find just throughout everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, because I think the whole thing about you know, the whole of Ciris myth is about you know, creating the body of a Ciris the Sixteen Pyramids, but also at Giza that created a processional clock at Giza, and I explained that again to that great depth in the book, you know. So you know that again, I think is another key a clue as to you know, the the whole processional clock star clock that we have at Geza. Remember as well Asirus, the legend of Asirius came to be before Asirius. According to the legend of Asiris, the Earth only had three hundred and sixty days. After Asirius it had three hundred and Asirius was born, the Earth had three hundred and sixty five days, So the Earth gained five days. You know, we multiply five by seventy two. You know, you're getting three hundred and sixty, you know, and then again you're getting all these processional numbers again. You know, Asirius was born on the first day of the extra five days, and his brothers and sisters were born and the other days.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: So again this is all linked into the Did the Earth originally have a solar you know, an annual cycle of three hundred and sixty days? Then something happened to the Earth to disturb its axis to you know, to slow its rotation that's orbit the sun. Did something happen, you know, so to me it's all tied in together. The whole a Siris Smith is about catastrophe, a catastrophe occurring, but preparing, you know, to to preparing the kingdom to survive this catastrophe. And this is what the whole Sirish Smith about. Being cut into sixteen parts and scattered across and being reborn again, you know, via the pyramid, via the agency of a cyrus. That's what the whole myth is about. But it's about you're right, it's about procession as well, because it did create a star clock, and it's almost like a plan within a plan, if you like. They created a star clock using procession to date when this event took place, a bit like our own civilization, Soriah has I don't know if you're aware of this. The Hoover Dam. Yeah, when they built that, they basically looked at the star are straight above the Hoover Dam and then mark the mark those stars on the floor of the entrancery at the forecourt of the entrance way at the Hoover Dam, you know, so that that configuration of stars straight above you know, the Hoover Dam at the time it was built basically locks in time. When that dam was built. Well, then gypsums are the builders of this, this system, this processional star clock at geezer effectively done the same thing, are similar thing?
Speaker 4: All right? Well, I highly recommend the book The Secret Chamber of Osiris, Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids. It's only scratched the surface in this this conversation about the amount of data you have in here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot in that, but a lot of a lot of different ideas, a lot of sort of new insights.
Speaker 4: And what's your website?
Speaker 6: Your listeners could go to www dot scott Criton dot co dot uk.
Speaker 4: All right, and I thank you so much for spending time with us and for this work. It's fantastic. And you said the next book will be out in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably towards the end of twenty sixteen. That's a great pyramid hoax. So that'll be some time next year.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, looking forward to it, and thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Sayah, it has been a pleasure. Thank you for inviting me onto your show. I've really enjoyed myself. Thank you coming.
Speaker 1: Do you read me?
Speaker 7: Do you understand the numbers plying over your connection to confections seeking met you on the changes men.
Speaker 8: Thoughts, timehind outside time. Can you hear the call and you're climbing the worrying off the ball? Till you hear the thought lard let her is the warring of the world.
Speaker 7: Let the work to the hill.
Speaker 8: Let's gloring off the wall ring of the Come in, Come in, We hear you loud and clear, be getting a conversion of the signal.
Speaker 6: Here you front thirty count twenty seas unentertaining.
Speaker 8: Just say when this came?
Speaker 4: This for an ant n.
Speaker 8: I signed to the bars. Can you hear the ballt planning is theirring of the world.
Speaker 7: Till you hear the boat?
Speaker 8: Land plea is the warring of lortic Lo. Can you hear the ball? Light plays the waring of the woold?
Speaker 7: The great and Visible Empire is mashet.
Speaker 8: Pleass time. Don't stay it for statued magic.
Speaker 7: No, it's timing to be aware. You are getting to the heart of the own of those rare consentatry hitch. There's number fifteen hundred, ninety seventh and.
Speaker 6: Kilting I'm counting.
Speaker 8: Can you hear the lage is the worrying of the wall. Can you hear the light?
Speaker 6: Time is the worry of the world.
Speaker 7: Can you hear the ball light?
Speaker 5: He is the worrying of the world.
Speaker 8: Can you hear the ball lays place nooring of the world, in off the world