Speaker 1: Of course, as always, we start local when there's something red hot local, which is saying a lot, right because to Trump what's going on nationally pun not intended is really hard to do right now because I don't know how long you've been live or how long you're going to live, but I doubt you've ever seen or will see a presidential cycle as absolutely crazy as this one, right, I mean, how can it get crazier? You know, Trump beats the Democrat, so in a backroom deal in the dead of night, they dumped the democratically elected Democrat nominee and just insert kind of like the polyp bureau, you know, inserting another candidate. Then they try to kill Trump, you know, whether the We don't know enough right at this point to know who's truly behind any of this, but we know there are these two major assassination attempts, and apparently one other that failed that we don't have the details on, so we have to wait and see on that. But we know Iran is out there trying to kill him right now, because the Biden administration confirmed it after it was confirmed that they knew Iran was trying to kill him before Pennsylvania, and then willfully clearly the Biden administration not providing adequate protection for the president for whatever reason. And that's still an open question that's being investigated. So it's tough to get any more interesting in that, particularly given the fact, as Peggy Nowonon said, it's a path election. This is one direction or the other, you know, that is the choice. And so yet here in Colorado today we've got a lot of hot stuff. Vote to oust Colorado Republicans embattled party chairman was in valid, Judge Roles. This is a Nick Coulturan piece in the Denver Post. In part it says the embattled leader of the Colorado Republican Party will remain at the GOP's helm after an El Paso County District Court judge ruled that a vote to remove Dave Williams in August was quote void and of no effect. The vote to take an oust Williams at an August twenty four meeting of the Central Committee in Brighton failed to meet the proper super majority threshold required. Judge Eric Bentley wrote in a ruling issued Wednesday evening that ruling renders a subsequent vote to replace Williams moot and the judgment effectively settles the leadership question for the party during the stretch run of the election, pending any appeal. The Post story says the party is at a historic low point in the state, with no Republican holding statewide office, and then it goes on from there. Reach for comment via text, Williams responded with a link to a party email sent Thursday morning celebrating the ruling and vowing vengeance against the leaders of the quote fringe majority faction that sought his ouster quote.
Speaker 2: Please know that your true.
Speaker 1: State party officers will seek all legal accountability in and out of court against Todd Watkins, Eli Bremmer and those who worked in the shadows to sow chaos and orchestrate an unlawful coup against the majority. Will let me add my own opinion at this point. Okay, I personally think that Todd Watkins and everyone else in Nancy Palazzi and everyone else, they weren't working in the shadows.
Speaker 2: They were upfront.
Speaker 1: They put their names on it, and they stood up like good Americans and good Coloradoes, and they said, Dave Williams is bad for this party. He's bad for the state, he's bad for the causes we believe in Watkins had supported him for party chair, and they were right out front. The guy hiding in the shadowsh's Dave Williams. He wasn't surfacing, he wasn't coming on the show. After he got select in his congressional race, he pretty much disappeared as far as I could tell. And so I admire the heck out of Watkins and Nancy Palazzi and the people who stood up publicly and they put their name on it and said, this is not who we are, this is about a cause greater than ourselves. He's tanking GOP candidates. He's tanking the party should be replaced. And they worked through the system diligently, put a lot of hard hours and time in and they worked through the process, and in the end they didn't get enough votes according to the court.
Speaker 2: I have no reason to question in the court's ruling. And you know, what.
Speaker 1: They did what I think we should admire and what we should really praise, because you know, they stood up to their own political party when their own political party went wrong. And I understand there are a lot of good people, a lot of people are kind enough to listen to the show disagree with me on that.
Speaker 2: And believe me, we will take your.
Speaker 1: Calls first eight five to five for zero five eight two, five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. And maybe there's some other statement from Dave Williams out there, but you would hope his first reaction to this would be, Okay, let's go get our people elected, rather than vowing vengeance. And then, in my opinion, constitutionally protected absolutely mischaracterizing Watkins and others as working in the shadows. How do you call it working in the shadows when they're out front in public calling for your ouster. And it was no small number people who voted for the ousters. So, in my opinion, make no mistake about it, it is Dave Williams who divided this Republican Party through his bizarre behavior that undermined the causes and was reflected and the way he got absolutely thumped in his own primary.
Speaker 2: And that's that.
Speaker 1: I've liked Dave personally, I've enjoyed talking to him. But you know, these causes should be bigger than any of us, and so I'm glad. I'm glad people stood up to him, they took their best shot. They didn't get enough votes. Fine, we move on, let's try to elect GOP candidates. And I wish that's what Dave was trumpeting today rather than what I view as these really false attacks against those who tried to do the right thing for these causes eight five five for zero five eight two five five Again those who disagree with me, and I know plenty of people, I respect you. I will take your calls first. So much on the docket today. We will go to the phone line shortly. They're wow, what a shot, loading up in a hurry, So we'll get to that. And nationally when it comes to the presidential just a quick overview of what we're going to be talking about there, you know, And it's so much fun every day, right as long as you like what the polls are saying. It's so much fun every day, and there's so much good stuff in the polling for Trump.
Speaker 2: But what we.
Speaker 1: Really really got to get to you today is a bunch of this sound from you. You can't really call it an interview right from this latest spongebath that Kamala Harris had last night from the handpicked fan over at MSNBC. But once again, I mean, how do you lose an Oprah interview, right, especially when Oprah is there to help you. How do you lose an interview with Stephanie Ruhle. But then again I fell into that trap. I used the I word, and nobody can really call this an interview. But at the end of it, here is Stephanie Rule MSNBC. And again she got this session because she was out there last week talking about I know, Kamala Harris shouldn't have to answer these tough questions. And yet here's what Stephanie Ruhle thought of it.
Speaker 3: One could watch that and say, well, she didn't give a clear, direct answer. That's okay because we are not talking about clear or direct issues.
Speaker 1: Dave Tepper our boss, and again to help on the show today while Ryan's on the beach somewhere. But Dave, you've been around a few years anyway, have you ever heard anything like that before?
Speaker 2: I mean from a prominent and I put.
Speaker 1: That in quotes because it's major, it has a big station, and you can go there and they have some audience. Somebody say, oh, it's okay, she didn't give direct answers. The interviewer to say that because these are complicated questions. I'm just asking Historically, is there any precedent for that kind of analysis?
Speaker 2: Not off the top of my head. No, Yeah, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, really, I'm going to have to play that again to make sure I understood it correctly. And here's here's some more from Stephanie Rule.
Speaker 4: On that I'm talking about that answer.
Speaker 2: I do. Here's what it's a little tricky.
Speaker 5: She doesn't answer the question around if the GOP is controlling the Senate, if she can't raise corporate taxes, where is she going to get the money from, you know, to expand the child's AXT credit and do all the things she wants to do. And she says, we just have to do it, and that's great, and that's a campaign promise.
Speaker 6: But the issue is if it means we're just going to borrow again, then what we're doing is we're just never addressing the deficit. And back in the days when you were a proud Republican, death's and deficits mattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll get to that full answer when we have a second but here's the point. Harris completely botched, and even worse for her, looked totally deer in headlights, dumbfounded when when Stephanie Rule dared to push her a little bit on a question, said, wait, to all this stuff you say you're going to do, how are you going to pay for it? If the Republicans have the Senate, how are you going to pay for it if you can't raise corporate taxes enough? And Harris, I mean truly, it was like you were talking to a high school freshman.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was scary and kind of entertain at the same time. So we'll bring that to you eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number getting your reaction to the court ruling today with the Colorado GOP and the Harris spongebath. Last night on MSNBC, You're on the Dan Kapla Show. I'll go to a phone lines right now and all this life and desk stuff. But I was by that north entrance at folsom Field, you know where the teamhouse is, and everybody had slept outside waiting to get in the show. And I go out there and I must have been eighteen or nineteen something like that, and I just stand in front of the crowd. I say, Okay, here's how we're going to do it. You know, when when the gates open at seven. This line goes, first, I'm talking all these Stones fans who have lined up over. I get about five seconds into the spiel and all of a sudden, these bottles come whizzing by my head.
Speaker 2: Is that okay? Thank you? A couple of great shows, though I am a right rich shows. Well, hold on, he's burying the lead. You're burying the lead. Dan, I tried to you played pinball Wizard.
Speaker 1: Not with Mick Jagger though that was the Who exactly, But I was, yeah, Roger Daltrey, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You trust pinball with him?
Speaker 1: Well, I played a who pinball machine with Roger Daltrey and didn't know who he was. So I'm the only person ever to turn to Roger Daltrey and say who are you? Which was our big song back, I said, who are you? Yeah, but I mean we're just a couple of guys playing pinball. We played and there's this guy sitting on the couch watching us. I later found out he was Pete Townson. Then I just said yeah, and I just hey, that's a good story. We're just playing away that.
Speaker 2: You know. The guy's big yellow hair and cool guy. Yeah, I remember you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it was probably the most funny had because I didn't know who he was. Because everybody else, right, who if they're fans, they're acting like fans. I wasn't acting like a fan because I didn't know who he was, or I would have acted like a fan.
Speaker 2: So you didn't even know. That's how'd you realize? I just did well.
Speaker 1: I kept looking at him, and I kept looking at the pinball machine, and finally I realized there was a resemblance.
Speaker 2: But he didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I just finished the game and then you know, somebody told me, hey, you know who you were playing with? No?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's how I learned. Kelly's right, that's a story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, good story and added benefit of being true. Let's go to Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kaplish'll welcome.
Speaker 7: Hey Dan, I'm not a huge fan of Dave Williams, just to put that out there. I was refreshed when he ran because I was sick of the old guard failing over and over and over again. So I was one of those people like, hey, let's give this guy a chance. And immediately, you know, the old guard threw him under the bus. The dick Wadham's out there, he's gonna he's gonna lose. He's a failure. Don't don't trust this guy without even giving him a chance. And then Dave made some comments I didn't like, and now they tried to oust him in the wrong way. And now they all have egg on their face.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't think they have egg on their faces.
Speaker 1: I think Oh yeah, I think I think they are going to be very well thought of for years to come.
Speaker 2: What's the wrong way about it? Brian?
Speaker 1: They stood up in public, they put their names on it, says he has to go.
Speaker 2: Here's why he has to go. Let's go have a vote.
Speaker 1: They went to court, they fought to get the vote, and they didn't get enough votes.
Speaker 2: How's that egg on your face? How is that the wrong way?
Speaker 7: Because they were they got what forty seven or was it eighty seven out of four hundred or something. It was a very minority vote. He won by a majority of the vote.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 7: And Brian housed him with a minority of the vote. And you're saying that's the right way.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, listen, I don't care if they got one vote. The fact is they were right, and they were courageous enough to stand up and say, bring it on, let's have the vote. And by the way, I think I got more votes than you mentioned, but I don't care if they got one vote. They were standing up for the right thing. They worked hard, they fought hard, and to me, there is great honor in that, and I think history very very soon will look back on them and say, thank god they stood up. And I think I know a lot of good people have stood behind Dave Williams, including people I really respect. But I am very proud to have stood up publicly and said no, I'm not going to support somebody who says those things and does those things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, and I can say that, But then trying to oust him with with the minority of people, that's not That's where the egg's on your face.
Speaker 1: But how because they stood up said he has to go, let's take a vote, and they didn't get enough votes. Hu, how is that egg on your face? If you accept my premise that they are right.
Speaker 7: They are right, almost like the football saying we asked.
Speaker 2: Well and they thought they had. They had a different interpretation of that rule.
Speaker 7: Hence the egg and all right, Well, hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to change your mind on that. But I gotta tell you, I think history is few of full of examples, and kell you can open up those lines if you want. I know, we want to get everybody in. I think history is full of examples of people who stood up, They fought the good fight, they were speaking the truth, they showed courage, and they lost and then you had you know, the man in the arena. In fact, we'll find a version of it and play it. You know that the man in the arena, you know, stands up, blood on his face, fights the good fight, and.
Speaker 2: He may lose.
Speaker 1: He may lose and get heckled by those timid souls you know who are out there in the stands. But I admire the man in the arena who stands up for the right thing, win or lose. Eight fo five or zero five eight two five five the number. We'll get to our other callers as well. But I just have to play more of this sound for you. It's absolutely fascinating to me. And what's so cool when you watch these spongebass that Harris Gatz you can't call him interviews. She won't sit down with the real interviewer because she can't. She can't succeed in these BackRub sessions. But what's very clear is that that she does the type of intelligence you need to say be president of the United States. She with that type of intelligence is probably at the lowest level of anybody we've seen run for that office in our lifetimes. And you can see it when even when she combles together and answered that okay, you know, if you read that on a piece of paper, that may be okay. And believe me, that's not every question. She's so slow with it and so ponderous, and it's like, please wake up, get the smelling salts.
Speaker 2: Vice President.
Speaker 5: You just laid out your economic vision for the future. But still there are lots of Americans who don't see themselves in your plans. For those who say these policies aren't for me, what do you say to.
Speaker 4: Them, Well, if you are hardworking, if you have the dreams and the ambition and the aspirations of get her some call glad. Believe you do, You're in my plan. You know I have to tell you I really.
Speaker 1: Love and I'm so let me tell you so we'll play the rest on the other side. I have talked like that at times. I mean, if you've been kind enough to listen to this show. You know, over thirty years, I haven't talked like that often. But when you hear me talking like that, it's because I'm trying to figure out the answer. And is she this was the most obvious question in the world coming her way. She had to have prepared for it, and she couldn't process it, she couldn't remember it, she couldn't figure out the answer, and so you get that very weak, awkward, slow stuff and it gets worse from there.
Speaker 2: We'll come back to that on the other side. And what do you think, Dave William still party chair? Good or bad? You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: I could watch that and say, well, she didn't give a clear, direct answer. That's okay because we are not talking about clear on direct issues.
Speaker 2: Wow, think about that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is a person pushing for president, somebody who can't give a clear and direct answer on the major issues.
Speaker 2: Of the day. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: They should be president because these are really tough issues. These are hard issues. I mean, just one of the greatest quotes of all time eight five for zer five at two five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're talking about locally court ruling that Dave Williams stays party chair. Court says that the group of Central Committee members who met to oust him did not have enough votes to do that, so it came down to an interpretation of a particular rule. Judge ruled, and so Dave Williams stays as chair. So we've been breaking that down and would love to hear from you on at eight five to five for zero five at two to five five in the number texts DAN five seven seven three nine, and of course all things national with the wackiest. While this probably most high stakes presidential election of our lifetime, let's go to the phone lines before the text. Brad in Highland's Ranch, you're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey Dan, this is Brad at Hymen's Ranch, number one.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having this discussion.
Speaker 2: Other stations spend days on.
Speaker 8: This issue and reviewed it in twenty seconds this morning and skipped right over it. So man, the Republican Party's motto is what are the rules and how do we win? And bottom line, this was a coup. They didn't follow the rules. They didn't follow the process and they lost miserably, and they also embarrass the Republican Party. As the other caller said, they do have a on their face. And I hope that Dave Williams goes after every penny of the two hundred thousand dollars we had to spend to defend our by laws and our officers that we write fully elected, spent our time, got in a car, rented hotels, We spent time as Republican members to properly.
Speaker 2: Elect our leaders, and Dave.
Speaker 9: Williams was our leader.
Speaker 8: This was a coup. They didn't follow the rules. We told him from the very beginning.
Speaker 9: And Dave wasn't absent.
Speaker 8: He was on radio shows, he was in places, but he was also in the middle having a new child. I mean, he had time off that he had already scheduled. So not looking for excuses, I'm just telling you he was out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he wasn't here.
Speaker 1: He wasn't here, and he's been on the show plenty over the years, so I thought he was duck in May, and I still think he was duck in May, and he's welcome on the show anytime, as he knows.
Speaker 2: But it did in no way shape or.
Speaker 1: Form as a coup when they stand up and say, okay, we want to have this vote and we want to get enough votes to oust him as the rules provide for, and they had a different interpretation of the number of votes required. They did it all in public. They stood up there and the judge said they didn't get enough votes.
Speaker 2: So I view that as something. Okay, so what how did they break.
Speaker 8: The rules down to the signatures that they used to start the first meeting?
Speaker 2: It was wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, they won the first round in court? No remember that they didn't know they didn't Well, okay, well there are three rounds because I remember they won one round in court and then Dave Williams won this round.
Speaker 2: Was there a third round in court?
Speaker 8: It was dismissed because it didn't have the court didn't have what was the word, not purview but standing not no one. I apologized, Dan, I can't remember the word. But it was just that the judge said that that it needs to be inner party settled or something along those lines.
Speaker 9: I apologize. I don't have the ruling in front.
Speaker 1: And I thought my impression anyway is the court felt that it got some bad information about what it actually happened within the party and then ruled in favor of the people who wanted Dave Williams out, and then this court ruled that the folks didn't get enough votes. But what this all comes back to, Brad, right, is you think Dave Williams should remain his chair. I think he shouldn't, and we just respectfully disagree about that.
Speaker 8: I think ELI should come to a meeting that's scheduled for this, that properly run, that doesn't have, you know, questions, lots of questions, especially when it comes to having one date and having proxies to have those dates on it.
Speaker 9: The meeting gets canceled moved to.
Speaker 8: Another date when not only does the BiLaw say the proxy has to have the proper date, so they have the second meeting using the old proxies.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Brad, let's say let's say it would never stand. Let's say that.
Speaker 1: We have a meeting and all Central Committee members are there, and what do you think the vote is?
Speaker 2: What do you think the vote is at the merchair? But by what spread? Though?
Speaker 1: What do you think and there what about four hundred Central Committee members?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Okay? So what what do you think the breakdown would be.
Speaker 9: He'd win by sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, so about forty percent of the people would vote to oust them.
Speaker 2: And so Mike, uh, no, you would have.
Speaker 8: You would have a lot of people that can't make it. You'd have okay, you know, he would have he would have sixty percent of the vote of the full uh.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, this broader I submit more important, this twenty plus year sure, and I respect everybody who works in the trenches making this thing work. And but but tell me this, when you get to that point where you're going to have a large chunk okay, not not a super majority of sixty percent of four nineteen, but a large number of these Central Committee members who want him gone at that point, hasn't Dave Williams failed.
Speaker 8: No, because it was less than one fifth, As even the judge wrote in his willing yesterday, one fifth. You can't oust the chair on one fifth.
Speaker 9: Of the members.
Speaker 2: I mean not.
Speaker 8: I mean, this isn't an HLA or something like that. This is a well written by law. It's not missing a comma. I mean, it's common sense. Let me ask you this politics at all, look right at the bylaw and says, yeah, this is what.
Speaker 2: They're doing is wrong.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, of the four nineteen brad how many do you think would want Dave Williams to remain his chair?
Speaker 9: Well, as I said, over sixty percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, And I would love.
Speaker 1: To have that conversation with them because listen, so many great men and women in the rank and file of the GOPU I respect so much, and I know disagree with me in this, but I'd really like to have the conversation as to since I know they are deeply committed and I'm talking about the men and women in the trenches. Since I know they they are deeply committed to these causes that we share, then why would they want somebody to continue who, at this point is so obviously ineffective. I just don't get that, because I think that should come first.
Speaker 8: I had a single election, okay, And even the different points diver posts in the article that you read to us today stated that they were kind of pointing the finger that it's Dave Williams's fault that we don't have a single Republican leader elected at a statewide level.
Speaker 9: That's not Dave.
Speaker 2: Williams I've never said that.
Speaker 8: I've never said that saying the article that was read today and it points that out, which has nothing to do with Dave Williams.
Speaker 9: It's just saying that.
Speaker 8: The Republican Party's week and Dave Williams is a week leader, which he's not, Okay, a very strong and effective leader.
Speaker 1: And what makes him so effective? Help us with that? What is he John, that's been so effective?
Speaker 9: So instead, I've been doing this a decade.
Speaker 1: Can we do this because I want to give you plenty of time. Let me let me hit this brake and when we come back, Brad will we'll tell us what Dave Williams has done that has been so effective and helping the GOP win.
Speaker 2: We'll hear that together. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 4: We do have a broken immigration system and it needs to be fixed. And if we take a step back months ago, some.
Speaker 1: Of them and then she goes on to blame Trump. But so interesting, right the strategy now is yet you're right, it's broken, it needs to be fixed. That's a sea change in their strategy and then trying to blame Trump. Please, we'll send the limo for that one. Because because you've got to think the American people are absolute idiots to believe that Trump's responsible for this. If there's one thing that people as a whole get in this country is that Trump is about controlling the border, and it was a heck of a lot better when he was on the job. And these guys are about open borders. So her concession that, yeah, it is just dysfunctional. It is broken. Anybody who cares about the border is not going to vote for her if that's a priority to them at all. Speaking of the election, before we get back to our phone lines, nice story out of North Carolina. North Carolina election Board just revealed that they have removed seven hundred and fifty thousand names from the voter rolls, including one hundred and thirty thousand dead people and two hundred and ninety thousand registrations that were duplicates. This comes after a GOP lawsuit, so nice to see that out of North Carolina. Let's go back to our friend Brad in Highland's ranch. We disagree about whether Dave Williams is good for the party, but Brad was going to lay out for us now how he views Dave Williams as having been effective as party Chair.
Speaker 2: Have at it, my friend.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that, Dan real quick, I wanted to go back.
Speaker 8: I remember the term on the original lawsuit that Dave filed in a Rapo County court.
Speaker 9: It was lack of jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 8: There was a five pager decision lack of jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: Onto your question.
Speaker 8: You know Dave Williams was kneecapped. They basically left him with no money. They didn't pay the rent the prior chair. It was so bad we have to go back and do an audit.
Speaker 9: It is so bad.
Speaker 8: I would recommend you asked and you're welcome to Colorado gop to come on, Dave.
Speaker 1: Dave, Brad. I'm sorry it sounds like it, but Brad, please, I thought what you were going to address is the evidence that Dave has been effective, is chair, And if there's something else you want to talk about, I'm happy to do that too, But let's start with how Dave has been and why it happened, and why all this is happening.
Speaker 2: They're covering it up, okay.
Speaker 8: And Dave Williams is what stands between them and the truth?
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about and you're welcome to take all the time you want layout for us.
Speaker 2: How Dave Williams has been.
Speaker 8: Quoted, so you don't have to worry about me saying her name.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm not taking that crap. I'm gonna put him on a hold for a second. I'm the guy who comes on here every single day, every single day. You know where to find me. We don't censor anybody. Kelly doesn't screen anybody except to get their name. Dave Williams is the guy who's hid from this show forever. So I'm the guy who stands up and talks to anybody.
Speaker 2: Brad.
Speaker 1: We don't censor anybody. You can say any damn thing you want to unless it's not defamatory. Now you said you were going to take this segment and lay out for us how Dave Williams has been quote effective is party chair and I'm hearing everything from you except that.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: So he went from having no money having raised more money than any of the.
Speaker 2: Prior chair how much?
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't know the exact figure, but we hit almost a million dollars?
Speaker 2: How much? And how is it spent?
Speaker 8: The money is still there? We still have money.
Speaker 2: So there's a million.
Speaker 8: Last I heard us about four hundred thousand, okay, and it may be a little more than that, and we have other money that they none of us ever stopped. But we can't raise money in the same way because all the other mechanisms that we tried to use to raise money, like other chairs did, were just taken out from under mister Williams. Okay, I mean just taken out from under him. And so let me tell you how he made it better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, Okay.
Speaker 8: We're no longer using the same consultans, the ones who used to used to take our money and then go buy porsches and lose elections.
Speaker 1: They're not They're all fired. Who's being Who are the consultants who Day broddy. I'm not naming names.
Speaker 9: You can look it up.
Speaker 2: You're not naming it.
Speaker 1: These are consultants hired by the GOP and you're bragging about them as evidence of Day's effectiveness, and you can't tell us who they are.
Speaker 8: I listen, I'm not going to get into details you wanted to know. I'm trying to give you a lot of information here.
Speaker 9: I just don't want to overwhelm you. Dan.
Speaker 2: There's no danger of that. There's no danger for that, and nobody's buying that.
Speaker 8: Just we'll go through the whole thing.
Speaker 9: I'll come in the studio and sit down.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well let's start here.
Speaker 1: So you've told us it's dollars raised, but you can't tell us how much or where it's been spent. You've told us it's it's hiring new consultants, but you can't tell us who they are.
Speaker 8: That you asked me for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's details, because I I.
Speaker 1: Want direct responses. I don't want dancing. If I wanted dancing, i'd call my wife.
Speaker 9: So please give me the short answer.
Speaker 2: Tell me what else you got.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: So the consultants are out, the.
Speaker 9: Ones that we're screwing us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you won't tell us who the new ones are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well why not? I'm curious Henry Okay, Okay. So Josh is the new consultant who's been hired.
Speaker 2: No, oh, okay, they're gone. Okay, So who's that? Okay?
Speaker 9: And yeah, you're not in the right way.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Brad, you you better be careful when it comes to to to making those kind of accusations against people because they are no all I'm telling you, man, all I'm telling you, I'll put them on all again because Brad's not delivering, and I'll get Brad. I'll give Brad the whole next hour to deliver. But I said, the only qualifier on this show. I'm here every day. I'll take on all comers. You can't defeme people on the show. And all I was telling to Brad I wasn't stopping him is think twice before you make allegations about certain people, think about whether they're true. And that that's all I'm saying, Brad. And if that's if that's disturbing to you, then then that's probably where you're at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the name of the consultants.
Speaker 1: I want the name, so the I want Okay, so you can see this style right, This is very effective for the Colorado GOP. This is Dave Williams style. It just embodied by Brad here. So, Brad, what I want to know is you've told us Dave Williams has been effective raising money for the party, and you can't tell us how much and where it's been spent. You tell us he's effective because he got rid of bad consultants and brought in new consultants. But you won't tell us who the new consultants are. So keep going down the list, Brad, and I'll take the whole next hour with you. I want the best case possible for why Dave Williams is effective.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 8: Dave actually can bring people together. Oh my lord, the underbelly of our party. The people that have been forgotten are behind Dave Williams one hundred percent, the people that the Christy Burton Brown folks shove their nose at us. Finally we have a voice.
Speaker 2: Can you give us an example of that? Give us an example. I'm giving you.
Speaker 8: The whole show twenty We have a voice. Christy Burton Brown cost us house just act forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a voice in a story.
Speaker 8: Okay, Brad, you don't bring her name up and explain how she costs us to hell?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm asking you to.
Speaker 1: I am asking you for details. So let's start with this, okay, because I've known her since she was nineteen, working her tail off in the trenches to save babies from being Okay, why are you like this?
Speaker 2: Brad? And you're welcome to stay the next hour.
Speaker 1: I want people to hear this, So you come back and you give me specific examples of Christy Burton Brown, who has worked her tail off in the trenches for decades to save babies from being killed.
Speaker 2: Don the really hard work instead.
Speaker 1: Of just standing out there throwing stupid bombs to try to get attention for themselves.
Speaker 2: So tell me, give us real examples. You're on the Dan Kapitla Show.