Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn a neckel in to a dime. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Welcome to real honest talk about money, politics, news and information you can actually use.
Speaker 3: Buckle up and hold on tight.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 5: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: The best thing in life, utree. But you can give them to the bath and be the means.
Speaker 4: Of welcome.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 4: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: With your truly Gene Valerani, your weekly radio broadcast that tells it like it is on k l v I five sixty a m. You can hear this broadcast Saturday mornings at and then again on Sundays at eleven am. We also welcome those of you who listen to this weekly report online by logging on to Save my retirement dot com. I'm a partner that asks set Growth Associates. We've got offices located in Dallas, Houston, and Beaumont, Texas, where we offer investment, pension and retirement planning services as well as income tax return to individuals, families and businesses. We do it all at Asset Growth Associates, including representing our clients who may be having difficulty with the irs, often being able to negotiate a settlement or occasionally even paying nothing at all, sometimes negotiating a fresh start too. As I said, we do it all, and we've been serving our clients in Texas and Louisiana for decades now. On today's report, FEMA is running out of fun for hurricane relief because the Biden administration used those funds to how's illegal aliens entering the United States. We're going to report more on that in a few minutes. Today's Dirty Little Secret exposes the crooked American news media for ignoring the truth to help Democrats.
Speaker 4: But it's not working.
Speaker 5: It's beginning to look very good for President Trump to return to the White House. And today's Solutions segment visits the subject of successfully investing money for the future and doing it through simple but effective strategies that work. Ladies and gentlemen. And listen to me. If you haven't filed your tax returns in a few years, we can help you with that too. Tax laws are complicated, they're complex, no question about that, but we can help with all types of tax returns. And when it comes to investing money for future use, do you know what your risk number is? You can find out by logging onto either savemyretirement dot com or what is my risk number? Dot com? You answer a brief number of questions, the computer programs are going to assign you a risk number between one and ninety nine, and it's gonna show you if you're currently investing according to your individual risk tolerance. Listen, it's a free service. So log on to Save my Retirement dot com. Do it today, and while you're there, sign up for a free newsletter which offers a lot of tax investment tips. Well, listen, I've got a lot to cover. Let's get started once again. This gene Bella Randy reporting. Well, the big news this past week, devastating hurricanes crisscrossing Florida and the Carolinas and other southern states. FEMA money ear marked for disaster relief, Well, that money has wind. It's being spent on housing illegals instead of rescue operations for American families caught up in natural disasters. And if that wasn't enough, the Middle East war between Israel and Parist organizations of Hasbala and Hamas show little sign of abating. If ever, there was a case study in political mismanagement, it would have to be the mess the Biden Harris administration has brought to bear on we the American people, especially those poor souls caught up in the aftermath of two devastating hurricanes. And listen, we know what it's like here in Southeast Texas and Louisiana as well. Those hurricanes bring a halt to normal living for a long time after they go back out to sea. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the rest of the crew. Meantime, they're running out of money allotted for the regions mattered by the hurricanes because Biden, Harris and their cronies has spent the money on assisting illegals to invade the United States the United States, spreading even more chaos. You know, they're allowing expenditures for the housing of the illegals earmarked for FEMA disaster relief. Now that money's going to illegals being put up in luxury hotels. Get the news media and the crooked Biden administration feel Kamala Harris should remain in office and be permitted to keep tearing the USA apart at this juncture, ladies and gentlemen, it goes without saying that if the American voters do not return President Trump back to the Oval Office come November fifth, We're very likely, we're very likely to be entering the beginning stages of the decline and fall of the American Republic. Let me repeat what I just said. FEMA fun meant to help disaster relief for hurricanes and other natural disasters have been diverted to Hol's illegals instead of being used for disaster relief for Americans. And that's why FEMA's out of cash. Your tax dollars at work being used instead to help foreigners, while the plight of Americans without housing, food, and clean water due to the hurricane goes unattended.
Speaker 4: But wait, wait, there's even more. If you can.
Speaker 5: Believe it, The Biden Harris administration is also sending your tax dollars to Hamas and Hezbelah to aid terrorist organizations, and the Mullahs in Iran is spending that money that Joe Biden has sent them that should be helping hurricane victims here in the United States. But the powers that be in Washington, d C. As I just said, would rather use your tax dollars to disable Israel and aid America's enemies. And they don't really care too much about hurricane relief? Do they What in Heaven's name has happened to the Democrat Party in the United States. That's what I want to know, But I guess I'll have to tell you what.
Speaker 4: And here it is.
Speaker 5: They're using your tax dollars to help fund war against our ally Israel, and by proxy, also the American people. Come election day, the American voters need to remove as many Democrats from office as possible and put Donald Trump back in the White House with Republican majorities in both the House and Senate. As I've said many times on this weekly report, Today's Democrat Party is no longer your grandfather's Democrat Party, which worked with organized labor and tried to put the American worker first. Those days are gone, ladies and gentlemen. It's just the opposite nowadays. And why you see so many union workers siding with the Ronald Trump and his determination to secure prosperous America for the American people. Anyhow, most Americans probably already know that the odd stavor Trump retaking the White House right now. Of course, we thought the same thing four years ago and allowed the panic over the COVID virus and miscounting of votes and key precincts to put the Biden administration in office. And now we've reached the point, a point where we can rectify things and take back back the United States from threats to destroy freedom and justice. In Texas, early voting starts October the twenty first, going to run through November first, and then the actual in person election day is on November the fifth. So with threats of more illegals entering the company, coupled with high crime rates as well as higher taxes, our survival as Americans is really something too serious give consideration to. We've witnessed what happens when funds to help for disaster relief or siphoned off to be used to fund the illegals entering the country, and what will occur if we don't stop what's happening. You know, the next several weeks are going to tell the tale. So hang on between now an election day, because I'm going to tell you it's going to be a bumpy ride. I'm afraid. You know it, I know it. No one knows the future, but what we do know is that the future will arrive, and when it does, we will be older to prepare.
Speaker 4: For that future.
Speaker 5: You will have to have a dependable source of income when it arrives. Nowadays, even those of us setting funds aside for the future traditionsments are finding out that depending on the stock market can be disappointing. At Asset Growth Associates, we have a solution. I've been telling you this for years now. We know how to have you make money, how to keep the money when it's earned, where money is not lost when the market has a setback. More importantly, when gains are added, they become part of the growing protected principle. We offer these unique accounts in our work at Asset Growth Associates. I want you to call us and learn more about it phone number four O nine eight four O sixty nine hundred. Allow us to help you simplify your investing outcome because when it comes to setting funds aside for future use, we can help ladies and gentlemen. Putting funds away in a four oh one K works well during your earn during the early years, but as a person year's retirement, market downturns can wipe out the years of accumulated funds. You know that I don't have to tell you that. One solution is to move a portion of those accumulated funds out of harm's way, Move them out of your existing four O one ks and four O three b's while you're still working, and move money where it will no longer be exposed to market losses inside one of those principal protection accounts you hear me talk about on this program every week. A phone call to Asset Growth Associates four nine eight four sixty nine hundred can be the first step to a successful outcome. We know that the future can be bad. We know the future can be good, but we don't know whether it's going to be good or whether it's going to be bad. We've got this election coming on November the fifth. You can start early voting soon here in Texas. And when you vote early, you're just getting in there ahead of the game. I guess the lines will be longer.
Speaker 4: They say the.
Speaker 5: Republicans want to vote on election day. But anyhow, we'll be back with more Right after this.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn a nickel into one dime.
Speaker 6: It's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: If you owe the I R S five thousand dollars or more, don't call an unknown eight hundred number. Instead, personally meet with us to review your IRS problem and if you want to pay the I R S nothing or less than you owe, we can set up a fresh start agreement with the I R S. We can help you. Ladies and gentlemen can call us whole free at one eight six six seven, two eight three six nine seven.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to turn a nickel into what die.
Speaker 6: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: People, We will move, people can't even the street.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen you're listening to. That's the bottom line. Your weekly broadcast on k LVII that tells it like it is. Well, I get the big news this past week for those hurricanes that Florida and several other Southern states have been experiencing. The deadly hurricanes claiming hundreds of lives and billions of dollars in property damage. It's devastation at its worst, and all we can really do is pray for the survivors and for those families who have lost loved ones in those vicious storms, and help as much as we can with donations. Brutal storms that sweep inland from the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the South Atlantic. You know I've often wondered why the Almighty releases such such storms, and and we can find answers in the Bible, you know, really, whether whether we want to look them up or not, there's answers in there. Here in Southeast Texas and Louisiana. We're not strangers to hurricanes, and neither are we immune from tornadoes. But as the saying goes, it is an ill wind which blows no good. One item which the whirlwind brings is a cooling temperature, because hurricanes act as a ventilation system and a cooling system for the planet Earth. And this is why each year at summer's end, these vicious storms occur. They're natural cooling systems which blow off the heat. A contrary to some hurricanes are caused, are caused, not caused by man made smoke stacks, but they because well before there were smoke stacks, there were whirlwinds and hurricanes. So it's nothing new on planet Earth. They've been around for a long time. And our unction of nature, as I just said, which helps cool the planet. Natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, forest fires, and earthquakes are all products of nature and actually are necessary for the earth ecosystem. To survive seeing the devastation they bring as a byproduct of living on planet Earth. Unfortunately, they're destructive forces and are designed by the Almighty for the purpose of supporting life rather than destroying it. You know, for every problem, however, there is a solution, and beyond that a reason. The Creator uses nature to continually produce new life. Perhaps the day will come when science will find a way to divert such storms or limit their destructive force.
Speaker 4: Boy, wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 5: That day will eventually come, Maybe not by science, but it's going to come the same day when the lion lies down with the lamb and the nature our creator created. We'll bring only clul breezes on hot summer nights and those pleasant, more invigorating days of autumn that I think everybody enjoys. But the storms, we humans find ways to adapt, and for that we have to thank God for creating us too, and allowing us to learn and prepare ourselves for days that come. When that day does come, you know, the lion will lay down with the lamb. It's going to happen. In the meantime, when disasters occur, they also bring us opportunities to improve upon what nature has left us. In the end, there really is no answer to why hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and whatever visit us here on this lonely plant it floating through the vastness of the universe. I wish every day was a pleasant, beautiful day, just like I wish there was no evil in the world and life was always fair and just. Because there are many ways we humans can improve upon the ways of life and worked more equitable outcomes for everyone. You know, we can do that instead of fighting among ourselves all the time. Someday there will be liberty and justice for all, and it will be because all of us are doing our part to pitch in and help bring it about. Believe me, we all have talents we can use to make life better for ourselves, our families, and others all around us. That everyone needs to play a part, no matter how insignificant it might seem. The future really is now, and what we do today, good or bad, will send ripples and eventually waves of either good or evil into a yet unseen future. I've often heard the phrase that says to look ahead, just look back, but too many of us failed to do that, and in so doing make that long sought after better future more difficult to find. But it's all around us in the here and now. You know, if you want to know what the future is going to be like, just go back and look at the past. Don't have to go back very far. Go back one hundred years, go back one hundred and fifty years. You know, we get so close that we can we actually get out of touch. We can reach out of people that are out of touch, the events that are out of touch.
Speaker 4: And if we.
Speaker 5: Only knew what it was we were looking for, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. After all, was mankind, sinful nature which threw us out of the garden of Eden, not God. It was our actions had them and Eve they had to eat the forbidden fruit. They were told, you can have anything you want, but stay away from the forbidden fruit. What did they do? They went for the forbidden fruit. The devil tempted them. They succumbed to the temptation, and now look where we are.
Speaker 4: You know. It reminds me, and I've.
Speaker 5: Mentioned this in a lot in the past, that they used to read the Sunday funnies in the paper, you know, like that old Pogo cartoon and the Sunday Funnies used to say, we have found the enemy and it is us, and I've always that's always stuck in my mind. Of course, Jesus gave us the answer over two thousand years ago how to survive when he said, love God with your whole heart and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself, and you will be keeping all the other commandments. So we already have the answer. We just have to fly it for a more successful outcome. These natural storms when they say it's it's it's no no wind that brings every everything bad. Some of those eel winds also blow in good occasionally, but we have them. It seems the last two years or so, we've we've been pretty lucky here in Southeast Texas. And as far as those hurricanes go, they managed to get over into Louisiana, and this time they went a little bit further east in Louisiana and they got into parts of Florida over there that are really have It seemed in the past that never the hurricanes usually miss, but they sure got to. They got it this time, and there's there's just a lot of damage and that that storm was like I guess it was like like Rita or Katrina, and that uh, Katrina hit the New Orleans. The difference was back then, you know, they were the Democrats.
Speaker 4: George W.
Speaker 5: Bush was uh was in was the president. Then when Katrina went into Louisiana and Rita struck here in Texas, I remember that they're pretty bad storms. They're among the worst, and so uh these storms that went through Florida, they're about the same, the same category. The answer is that there is no answer, and they're gonna We're gonna have these storms and when they come, they come, and that's that's gonna be the way it is. And we have to prepare ourselves to either have a good shelter or get out of town and don't come back till it's over. Okay, I've got more more to share with you this morning. Don't go away, be right back.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn Nekel in a die. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: I want to invite our listeners to find out what a risk number can do for them. Visit what is my Risk number.
Speaker 7: Dot com and while you're there you will find more information And if you click the link on the front page, a quick five minute process will give you your.
Speaker 5: Risk number for free. Visit what is my risk number? Dot com? Now to take control of your investments and make them do what you want them to do with a very high degree of certainty. That is what is my risk number? Dot Com?
Speaker 4: Again? What is my risk number? Dot Com?
Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn a neckle in a die. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen you're listening to that's the bottom line. You're a weekly broadcast on KLVII that tells it like it is. And now it's time for this week's dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: The American news media, for the most part, remains as always the lap dog of the communist infected Democrat Party in the United States. When the Democrats want to soil the reputation of someone, they call their crooked lap dog friends in the news media to print untrue stories about their opponents. One such fabricated story last year was that the FBI warned Julie Rudy and Rudy Juliani back in twenty nineteen that he was being fed false information from the Russians while acting as former Trump's attorney. Well, no such thing ever, happened, but that story was printed to make Mayor Julianni look bad after the FBI raided his apartment to provide cover for the FBI's unjustified raid. In other words, it's done by Democrats the tar a person's reputation, when in fact it's really done to hide an unlawful and unjustified action by the FBI, and or the bad guys are running the Justice Department, because that's the way it's been here during the Biden administration. But they do it all the time, and the crooked media simply credits unnamed or unidentified sources in an attempt to add legitimacy to the lies. No, we've got an election coming up. It's got to be here before you know it, days away. Now, we have to make sure that we get the vote out, and we have to make sure we pay attention to who we're voting for. We all know what's going on, and yet there's never any accountability for the almost daily lies and the seats spread across television and the news media in general. In fact, I doubt there's any legitimate news gathering occurring anywhere, because it all it comes from someone's wives or opinions without any justification, because there seldom is any consequence for printing falsehoods in the media, and when they do print a retraction, it's usually hidden somewhere in a small print deep inside the newspaper mentioned so briefly it almost goes unnoticed while the news media and the elected Democrats operate unchecked. Another big story the news media is purposely trying to hide is the border crisis, as these illegals continue to swarm into Texas unchecked and then often gathered up and shipped to interior parts of the United States. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton hassued the Biden administration in a joint suit with Louisiana. You know he did that not too long ago, asking a federal court to compel the Department of Homeland Secure to gather any legals who have been convicted of crimes be taken into custody and held for forty eight hours so they can be transferred to ISIS custody and begin the deportation process instead of releasing them into the country.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that hasn't happened.
Speaker 5: Yet, right, They just go running to some judge somewhere that this this this is this and this ought to be brought to a halt. And I do believe that when if Trump is re elected, he's the next president of the United States, then what's going to happen is there's gonna be there's going to be a crackdown. A lot of these illegals are going to be rounded up. There's going to be judges that stop their deportation. You know that's going to be happening. It's going to be big legal battles in the courts. But if Trump prevails, a lot of them are going to be gathered up. They're going to be sent back to where they came from and no longer continue to be a menace to the American people. Because that's what's happening right now. And the Biden administration refuses to take custody of illegals with criminal records, it's allowing them to roam free. The ongoing border crisis has resulted in thousands of illegals invading here in Texas and overwhelming local, state, and federal law enforcement. South Texas has become a high crime battle ground, overwhelmed with assualts, threatened violence, numerous robberies, and vast amounts of property damage as the border invasion continues to be ignored by the Democrat controlled federal government. We all know those young girls that they're bringing into the United States to bringing them here to lead lives of prostitution. They're run by the drug cartels. In this day and age, this sex trade is real, also a new slave trade, and we're not doing anything about it. We're letting these poor, innocent young girls be trapped in a life of just terrible, terrible life. And it goes on and goes on and goes on, and we need to do something about it. The sooner we do, the better off we're going to be. You know, Governor Abbott has already deployed additional law enforcement PERSONNAL. He's got state military forces to help control the situation, which continues to be ignored by the Biden administration. The federal government's supposed to control the border, they don't want to control the border. So while Texas and other parts of the country continue to be victimized by the invasion, it remains ignored by the Biden administration and most of the news media seemingly could care less. You would think that this would be the biggest election issue around and that it would beat all over the headlines of the of the news media in this country.
Speaker 4: But it isn't it. See, it just ignored.
Speaker 5: News media doesn't want to talk about it because they don't, you know, because they're they're the lapdogs of the Democrat Party. They don't care what happens to the American people. So as I said, the news media seemingly could care less. If anything, Both are are encouraging the crisis to continue, that is until it begins overwhelming their allies and the Democrat controlled states, or finally impacts the political class directly. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we've got got big problems in the country, big problems, and we hope that the American people will come to their senses. We need to put Donald Trump back in office come November the fifth. We got to put him back in We've got to give him a Republican House and Senate to work with. We've got to solidify our resources here in the United States, get people back to work, stop the foreign invasion that's continuing, and bring some solvency, in some common sense back into the United States, into our way of government, because what they're doing to us right now is they're destroying the United States. They're literally destroying, I should say specifically. They're destroying the middle class, the backbone of this country. They're shrinking the middle class. They're sending jobs over to foreign countries that should be being done by American workers. They want all the automobiles built in far away places they want to build, have them built in Mexico and then shipped here into the United States. All that will taught if we get President Trump back in the White House, because he won't let it continue. Now he'll be elected, He'll have his opponents in the Democrat Party, He'll have Democrat judges that'll try to interfere as he makes his moves to secure the country. But I think that if the American people put him back in office, and if they give him the support that he needs in the House and the Senate, then we can take this crisis on and save the United States from actually becoming itself a third world country. This is not good what's happening, and so we have to come to terms with it. And we can start doing that in a matter of days now when the early voting starts. So pay attention. I'll be back with more after this.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn a nekel into what that's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: This is gene valerati of Ascent Growth Associates. If you've been watching recent news, a few banks have had a run where customers panic and withdraw all their money at once, causing the banks to fail. If that isn't worrying enough. On January first, twenty twenty three, the Federal Reserve set a new low reserve trumpch for net transaction accounts to six hundred and ninety one point seven million dollars, meaning that banks with net transaction account balances up to this amount are subject to a reserve requirement ratio of zero percent. You heard me right, zero reserve requirements. Forget fractional reserve banking. How about zero reserve banking? Why would the Federal Reserve create this environment of uncertainty? If this is a concern to you, and it should be, we can show you how to protect yourself and how to locate and utilize financial institutions with very real reserves, not zero reserves. Give us a call an Asset Growth Associates one eight six six seven two eight three six nine seven. That's eight six six seven two eight three six ninety seven. You can also reach us locally in Beaumont, Texas by dialing four oh nine eight four oh sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 4: Give us a call. You'll be glad that you did.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to turn ankel into a dime. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen you're listening to. That's the bottom line. You're weekly broadcast on KLBI that tells it like it is. And now it's that time of our weekly broadcast to rebu solution an Asset Growth Associates. We have a solution to just about anything that has to do with accumulating money for future needs. This is because helping individuals and business owners plan appropriate investment strategies is what we do on a daily basis doing our work at Asset Growth Associates. I want you to call us four O nine eight four oh sixty.
Speaker 4: Nine one hundred.
Speaker 5: Let me give you that number again, four O nine eight four oh sixty nine hundred. That's our local number in Beaumont, Texas. And for those of you who live in faraway places, we have a toll free line one eight six six seven two eight three six nine seven and you can also log on to save my retirement dot com and allow us to offer you our services for direct market participate. Let me say that again. For direct market participation plans, we incorporate rate them based on the individual risk tolerance of our clients. That means that we can open a brokerage account for you just as well as open a principal protection account for you. We do it all now, if you want to invest money for the future, you want to invest money in the stock market, you know what your risk tolerance is because you should know how much risk you're willing to take. You can find out by doing the exercise that we offer by logging on to Save my retirement dot com or what is my risk number dot com? Either one works often our financially conservative clients. When appropriate, we also offered to incorporate principal protection into an overall plan. In other words, you can have a mix of the direct investments in the stock market as well as the principal protection which links you to market linked returns without exposure to market linked losses. So that's really a neat, very good way to invest and not have to worry about losing money. Now, some of our clients often seek a measure of safety in their plans, and when they do, we offer them the principal protection account. That's the one when we use. Plans index to the financial markets for returns, but plans can tractually guaranteed not to lose money during a market downturn. Not losing money during a market decline or periods of volatility is very valuable because if you don't lose money, that means you don't have to wait for the market to come back to start earning again because you've never lost anything to begin with. Especially as we grow older or we're planning for a specific need, we all know the financial markets have both up years and down years. Principal protection accounts keep the gains credited in the up years without giving them up or losing them during the down years. Very simple concept. You get to keep the money that you earn. In simple terms, clients and principal protection get to keep the money credited to their accounts as well as the original principle, without worrying about losing a portion of it caused by a stock market downturn. Making money and keeping the money is how these plans work. This means there's never a weight for recovering money after a market to client, because nothing's ever is ever lost to begin with. Money in these types of accounts can earn returns, but they never lose any money. None of the original principles protected, and so are the subsequent earnings. That's no more complicated than that. Not all investors have the same goals, So an asset Growth Associates, the first thing we do in opening an account for a new client is to conduct a risk tolerance questionnaire, which assigns them a risk number so that we can operate within that risk criteria. Anyone can log on to savemyretirement dot com. You can do it right now and find out what your risk number really is. The lower the number, the less risk the client is willing to take. The higher the number, then you're willing to take a higher risk that you're comfortable with.
Speaker 4: And so a.
Speaker 5: Portfolio is then designed based on what outcome the client is most comfortable with, either acceptable levels of risk or none whatsoever.
Speaker 4: You know, it's up to you. The computer gives you a number that.
Speaker 5: You use as a guide, and we design an investment plan for you. As I said time and time again, we offer plans immune from market loss, as well as well as other plans which include an element of risk. Our phone number once again four oh nine eight four sixty nine one hundred, call as soon for an appointment, and we can also be reached online at save my retirement dot com. Market link returns without market linked risk. It's a great concept, ladies and gentlemen. But if you want to go directly into the market, we've got plans for that too. You know, going to have an election. I think if Trump wins, the markets are going to come back. They're going to be be doing better than they did under the Biden administration. Right, So, as long as you're making money and you don't have to worry about losing that money, I think that's a good idea. It's a good plan, and it's going to help you achieve your financial goals and really help you build a comfortable retirement, because that's really what investing money is all about. Okay, we're going to be back right after a few more messages with more of the same.
Speaker 4: Don't go to.
Speaker 1: Turn a die, that's the bottom line. We're just trying to turn a necke in what die?
Speaker 6: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen you're listening to. That's the bottom line, your weekly broadcast on klv I. That tells it like it is. It's all about UH political events and how that affects your life and your pocketbook. Because they that that federal government in Washington, d C. Depending on who's running it, can either help you or hurt you in your investment strategies. And speaking of an investment strategies, listen up. This is important because when you're seeking an investment strategy, you have to know how much risk you're willing to take. Do you know what your risk number is and how to use it for a predictable outcome in an investment strategy? Now, if you log on to what is My Risk Number? Dot com and answer several questions, the computer program will assign you a risk number to use when setting investment sides, when setting investment funds aside. Once again, log on to what is my risk number dot Com. Then, after you've been assigned a risk number, just call us an Asset Growth Associates to arrange an appointment and help you design an investment planned that's designed to work for you based on how you answered the questions. Our phone number is four O nine eight four O sixty nine hundred or toll free one eight six six seven two eight three six nine seven. We can also be You can find us on the internet. Just log on to Save my Retirement dot com. You'll find us there, and you can listen to this program online too. Sent me by logging on to get on the computer and find out, you know, just look for that's the bottom Line Radio show and you'll find us there, and you can listen to this show and past shows, and that'll just help you get to get to where you want to go in knowing more about strategy, political how the politics and impacts investments and so on and so forth. Well, the old clock on the wall, as usual, is telling me that time's running out, both for me in general, I guess because I'm getting older, and also for all of us as far as that goes.
Speaker 4: And then of course we have.
Speaker 5: To worry about politics and world events and so on and so forth. But we'll be back next week. We're on six in the mornings on Saturday, eleven o'clock on Sunday mornings on KLVI. In the meantime, God bless you, God, bless your families. God bless freedom loving Americans everywhere, because we're in the closing moments now for the coming election, and we'd better wake up and spell the common a long time line.
Speaker 2: You can reach st Growth Associates by calling one eight six six seven to eight thirty six ninety seven are by visiting savemretirement dot com