Speaker 1: Uh, it's Wednesday's hero brought you by.
Speaker 2: Brought to you.
Speaker 3: I horse sold your bourbon Bourbon that was invented and made by first Boots on the ground O D. Eight five ninety five Special Forces after nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: My one of my favorite parts of that story is when he gets to the and the helicopter takes off.
Speaker 1: Anywhere are you going? You can't imagine where?
Speaker 3: Just imagine, like if you miss your playing the imagine being by yourself.
Speaker 4: Hell, and you turn around, there's two thousand Vietnamese on your heels.
Speaker 1: Saved your bud.
Speaker 4: All right, we promised your father Shane, and we've got your father Shane. Saw Father Shane, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm well, how are you guys? Thanks?
Speaker 4: You are a very busy man, and I appreciate you taking time. Father Shane is the parish priest at Holy Trinity, one of the largest schools in the archdiocese. So you're you have a very busy schedule, but you made time for one of your favorite families that go to your church.
Speaker 5: I did, and I have St. Francis of Rome, so I've got two big.
Speaker 4: Oh that you do, and I go to that one too. Yes, I do tell you the one, thank you twice.
Speaker 3: Isn't it true that you're on a publicity tour to throw your hat in the ring for pope? Could you be pope? Well, hong on Now, I thought you had to be like a cardinal.
Speaker 5: Or cardinal for kids at Mass this morning before coming over here. All you have to be is a male baptized and not married.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. You heal baptized. So wait, is Dwight? Are we eligible.
Speaker 2: Technically I'm married?
Speaker 1: Oh? You're married? No, I'm sorry, that's right. I forgot. I didn't know if that was that.
Speaker 5: Happened that hasn't happened in like, but what.
Speaker 2: If there was an unfortunate accident?
Speaker 1: Then could I become? Okay, pope? But yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's It's a simple requirement. Okay, So his mail, So what's the process. Then let's say that you were father Shane. You say, you know what, I feel like I'm being come out to be Pope.
Speaker 1: No, take a big swell. How do you do that? No, he's not gonna do. Let's get you.
Speaker 2: Actually, how would you do that? If somebody? I mean, how is it?
Speaker 1: You can't do you can't get you can't do.
Speaker 5: And I don't know anyone. I don't know how am I on this show?
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's exactly right.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 1: What you're on the show because your phone numbers in my phone.
Speaker 3: Let me let me just warn him. I gotta give father saying a warning. I see you're drinking one of our cold bottles of water right there when you leave. If that's wine, you're getting fine because there's no drigging in the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, detail Archbishop Bob Conclave.
Speaker 4: It's kind of weird because that movie came out last year and it's exactly what's happening now, which is they're voting on who votes on the new pope.
Speaker 5: So right now, let's back up. So he died on Easter Monday, Yeah, crazy, which we're in the octave of Easter, so we've got eight days of Easter Sunday. So he died. He the last thing he does, this comes out on the balcony, gives his Easter blair. He couldn't raise his arm, he couldn't keep his eyes open. His voice was horrible. He gave a blessing the urbi at orbit I think it's called her ubi at Orbii. I'm terrible at that. He gives the blessing, gets on the popemobile, goes through the square one last time, goes to his room and dies a couple. Oh that's it. So now we're in morning San die Vicante. The chair of Saint Peter, the Bishop of Rome, is empty. So there's a peer nine days of mourning. Right now. He's being laid out in state in Saint Peter. So his body was transferred from his residence cost Us onto Marta in the chapel. Some private visitations, uh, the ushers, the guards, cardinals, they take his body and now he's lying in state because he is a dignitary, he's a world leader. This morning, when I was getting ready for mass, people will have been waiting in line four or five, six hours. Hundreds of thousands of people already there. Just got there. They're going to pay their respects for.
Speaker 4: A couple of seconds because I see the line, they go boom, and then they're going move, move, move.
Speaker 1: Is crazy.
Speaker 5: His mass, his funeral mask will be Unseataturday. He's going to be buried not at Saint Peter's Basilica, which is kind of a break from tradition, but his favorite church, in Rome, Saint Mary Major, very simple, simple headstone, everything's very simple. And then all the cardinals from the world. See, this is what a lot of people don't realize about why this conclave is going to be so different. Pope Francis has appointed one hundred and eight of the one hundred and thirty five electors from all over the world places they have never had a cardinal. These cardinals don't know one another.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've never met.
Speaker 5: So they're going to have two two and a half three weeks.
Speaker 1: We're a month away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, conclave will not start to laughter Derby.
Speaker 1: That's what Oh, Okayrby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the vagon needs to get through through Derby.
Speaker 5: And then this is.
Speaker 4: Every conver season I've had with so many clients.
Speaker 1: The least.
Speaker 5: We've got to have the days of morning. We have to have the funeral mass on Saturday. All the cardinals one hundred and there's two hundred and fifty two I think cardinals in the world.
Speaker 1: How many Marria ten ten.
Speaker 5: Ten voting cardinals from America, So two hundred and fifty two cardinals. Only one hundred and thirty five or under the age of eighty. So in order to vote for the pope. You have to be under the age of eighty the youngest cardinals I think forty five and then seventy nine to be able to elect.
Speaker 3: So where do you get your prospects though, I mean the cardinals, I mean where do we come up with the prospects for pope.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like presidential it's your turn, right, like it could be.
Speaker 5: I mean there's some front runners, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I saw the beg Us. Bet Us has some names up there, so oh wait, whoa there's lines.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you kidding me.
Speaker 5: That's the interesting thing of the last three popes going into maybe with the exception of Cardinal Ratzinger, Pope jump All. The second was an unknown, like people knew of him, but he was from Poland. Like that's not going to point a Polish pope, right, So he was not a front runner. Cardinal Borgoglio was not a front runner. People thought he was too old. There was rumors that he got the second amount of votes. All that's in secret, we don't know. But if you're if you go in thinking you're gonna be the pope, you're gonna leave a cardinal, right, yes, so, Holy Spirit, because the favorites don't necessarily always.
Speaker 4: So they go into described to Dwight because I know. So they go into a room and then they have Yeah, they have this rope and then they tie it up, right, they tie the they lock.
Speaker 5: The doors conclave. So conclave means with key, locked with key, right, So they process in from uh, Saint Peter's. They go through all these halls the cardinals. Now I'm just again, I'm basing on what I've seen on TV. I've never been in the conclave, righty, right, Uh, they process in, they're praying, they're singing the Litany of Saints. Before that, they make promises of total secrecy because if you violate that, it's automatic excommunication and all that stuff. No cell phones, no iPads, no tablets, nothing. These cardinals that are electing are incomplete eat isolation from the world. They eat together, they have coffee together, they have a little bit of veno together, and they're talking. These cardinals don't know one another, right, so they're getting So that's why there's from all over the world.
Speaker 3: But there has to be interpreters, right because great questions you're right in there.
Speaker 5: I don't think there are there are doctors there are nurses, but insisting chapel itself when they start the voting, and they can have one. That's interesting thing when the Dean of the College of Cardinals calls for the conclave, when all the cardinals are in from all over the world on the first day, they can cast one vote.
Speaker 1: All that could set the tone. That will set the tone.
Speaker 5: So then you have you need a two thirds majority. Yeah, I'm terrible at math. What's thirty five? Probably more than seventy. Yeah, if no consensus, we're done for the day. Two votes in the morning, break for lunch, two votes in the afternoon, so a maximum of four votes per day. I think hope John Paul the Second was elected on the fifth or sixth ballot. I mean again, I'm making.
Speaker 1: But he was.
Speaker 4: We just talked about it because Greg Getcher was sending pictures with him, because that's he has. He's the Forrest Gump of Secret Service. But he was the most for me. I'm fifty six years old. He's the most significant for me. He was the most significant pope in my lifetime, I think. But he was also coincidentally the youngest.
Speaker 5: Uh sure, I believe, I guess I think we need I'm not a papal history.
Speaker 1: No, I know you're not.
Speaker 4: But but for me, for popes and presidents, I think the younger the better.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you about that. Maybe no, maybe, I don't know. Is there an age limit? Is there is there an age? Do you have to be a certain age and come pope?
Speaker 5: There's some cardinals being floated around who are above the age of eighty, who won't even be in okay, the conclave, who won't even be in the Assistine chap.
Speaker 2: Other side of the coin. Can you be too young to be a pope?
Speaker 5: No, you have to be a baptized, unmarried man.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, And.
Speaker 5: I'm not interested by the way.
Speaker 2: You sure we're gonna get.
Speaker 5: You to finish your business in anthy My mother would be weeping. She doesn't like to get off Dixie Highway.
Speaker 1: So yes, I agree with.
Speaker 5: That's my neighborhood, Lawrence holy Cross.
Speaker 2: I lived on a Fielding Way.
Speaker 5: My mother's probably listening right now. This is the first time she's listened to your show ever.
Speaker 1: Well, she's stuck now she's gonna get addict.
Speaker 5: You don't believe the women mom, dad, and sister, All.
Speaker 4: Women women over sixty here, we're huge on our ratings huge.
Speaker 2: Did uh Pope Frances have any family or.
Speaker 5: Is yes, ever siblings? I don't know if they any of them are alive, okay, uh Jesuit leader in the Jesuit community, a scientist.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're still alive.
Speaker 5: Might have a sister.
Speaker 4: But he is an interesting He's been one of the more interesting popes ever. He said some things that we all were, you know, wide eye going. He said, what But I brought the presidency thing up. Sometimes you go from liberal to a conservative liberal conservative. It's like coaching presidents and popes. So do we think we're going to go more conservative this time around? Because he definitely was liberal.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't like to use the word liberal or conservative. I'd like to use orthodox unorthodoxy.
Speaker 1: If you will.
Speaker 5: You know, you've got your progressive, you got your traditional, all that stuff. Many would say he took the church to a different direction than his predecessor, right right, John Paul the second and Benedict the sixteenth. The funny thing about Pope Francis I found was he said a lot of powerful, awesome things.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 5: It sometimes created a lot of confusion. Did you just say that this could happen and then didn't or did you just say that this won't happen and then it could. So but he was certainly the people's pope. He was certainly the Holy Father that we needed at this moment. That's what that's what I love about this whole process, is we get the pope that we need at this time. Think about communism and all that stuff that happened, and we get a Polish pope. Everything that's going on in the church with all those years twenty plus years of the papacy of John Paul the Second, and we get someone who's a little bit more stoic and introverted and subdued, and then you get like this grandpa. Like I never met Pope Francis, but I got pretty close to him when I was in Rome. So when I was elected in March of thirteen, I was in Rome studying as a seminarian in the summer, and we were about, I don't know, fifteen twenty feet from him, and I just felt like I was in the presence of my grandfather.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, just a holy He made people feel like that, he did, and that's what we needed at the time.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, are we going to get a conservative pope, a traditional pope. We're going to get the pope that we need.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then Dwight, now we're talking about earlier. We see these movies of the archives, like what's down there, Like there's a library. But and then there's stuff that they've collected the arch or the Catholic Church is collected for.
Speaker 5: At the Vatican. Yeah, yes, yeah, they do there in the public archives. Is there public there's secret archives.
Speaker 1: There's secret archives. What's down there? Man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's because it's a secret there you go because our imaginations go to these incredible.
Speaker 3: I think you got Christopher Columbus down there in the baker, you get Jimmy Hoff.
Speaker 5: But you know what I mean, it'll be interesting. I mean two thousand years we've been doing this right. So there's artifacts, there's things from previous popes, previous saints. The bones of Saint Peter are underneath Saint Peter's You.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? We got them, baby, we got them?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Simon.
Speaker 4: And if the Church's little money will sell a you.
Speaker 5: That there's an exciting time, is exciting fragments of his bones? Well, the first time I saw it because we got to tour down there. I thought it was going to be Yeah, it's it's fragments, little pieces of scientifically proven possible that those bones are and they've been declared about the church.
Speaker 1: Boom, we got you.
Speaker 4: So Dwight did the tour with us for the fish fries and the summer picnics, and we we almost converted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there was a test you gotta take.
Speaker 1: Now, there's no test, father, shand you can't just say, hey, I'm a Catholic. It's open book, an open book test. It's a test. Nonetheless, Father, we're getting we still got time.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I love the call. I think what I'm going to walk away with from this interview is we're going to get the pope we need. I think that's what the answer I needed as a Catholic because I just I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Well, remember he's not just the Pope of the Catholic Church. He's responsible for every single soul in the world. Can I one point four billion.
Speaker 1: Catholics one point four billion Catholics?
Speaker 5: As our Holy Father, He's also responsible for every single little soul created by God. That's that's what the church believes. He is our Holy Father. And we're not there yet. We still got some morning to do. We got some congregations and some meetings, and our cardinals got to get everybo got to get there safely, and one hundred and thirty five of them will be in that room.
Speaker 2: Can I take a stab at a joke?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 5: You use it in a homley?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Isn't it true that when you go down to the Vatican basement and you see Peter's bones, you say, hey, are you Peter's bones?
Speaker 1: And it'll say no three times?
Speaker 5: That's terrible, Okay, terrible?
Speaker 1: Right's in there, laughing laugh.
Speaker 7: You're gonna go to hill do I?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not pray for the nurse. We need, yeah, pray for yeah. And here's what Father Shane said to us a little while ago. And we and Jackie and I have been doing that. Pray for the priests, pray for you, you said, because Father Shane was like, you know, we don't need those prayers to You have one of those jobs that people think it's twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 1: There's there's no minute. All you told me you work twenty four I do.
Speaker 4: In my own head. Uh, but you, Uh, we appreciate you carving time out for us to expect me to be it make people feel better fun, I mean people.
Speaker 5: Everybody's talking about it. You walked into a store before coming here. I'm more in my collar. They're like, oh, yeah, we don't have a pope, and I'm like, no, we don't know, we don't yet.
Speaker 4: You know, we had two, then we had one, now we had zero. All right, Father Shane, Holy Trinity, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good to see it.
Speaker 1: Go, Allen. Electric six three six help is the phone number. Give them a call.
Speaker 4: They have Generaic generators, uh that they can put on your house. It'll power the entire house off your natural gas. It's really less expensive than you think it is. And they'll get it installed because they sent their entire team of electricians up to Generac generators in Indiana to learn how they put in the first bolt to the first wire. It's crazy how much they know out Electric. Six three six help is the number. Back after this on news radio at forty w a chance. All right, we won yesterday right in spite of you, in spite of you, in spite of me, in spite.
Speaker 1: Okay, even though he tried to sabotage. I didn't try to sabotage.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 4: All right, my best, Uh do uh do your worst? Rick for reeling in the years where we guess what year these songs charted.
Speaker 3: Before we do that, though, can I just say something, Yeah, I think Father Shane was jealous of my saint Peter Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't think that jealous.
Speaker 2: I think he should be a bigger man than that, being a father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he should and he should just recognize talent and not be jealous of it.
Speaker 4: Marie and Mariol and I were in the studio. You were going, We were we were saying out loud. We thought it was brave of you to walk that tight rope of terrible.
Speaker 1: Joke it live radio. Look was laughing. Rick was laughing at the downfall you.
Speaker 2: Rick, Rick, you were laughing.
Speaker 7: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: See there you go, and everybody.
Speaker 3: Knows exhibit A. Rick is the funniest person off the show.
Speaker 1: Oh he is. Wow, Okay, I just.
Speaker 7: Are, thanks, guys.
Speaker 3: I just had I just had to get that off my chest because Father Shandy, if you were listening right now, I just expected more of you.
Speaker 1: Peter's bones denied it three times. He's terrible. Hey, Peter's bones.
Speaker 2: No, are you Peter's bones?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Are you Peter's bones?
Speaker 1: No? Terrible?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get it all right?
Speaker 2: The years baby all right.
Speaker 8: Top four songs on the Billboard Chart on this day and okay, here we go, Number four.
Speaker 1: Eric Clapton layd downs. Let's see this is seventies, like four right, maybe later seventy six.
Speaker 4: This was an unbelievably huge radio hit. Even in the nineties. We played this song over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: I could go the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: I never hear this. I'm with you. You know what song makes me nauseous? By Clapton? Which one?
Speaker 2: The Bob Marley cover.
Speaker 1: I Shut the Shed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a radio that's a radio of one too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Some radio programs are programmers are wrong? But that song doesn't test well. You understand.
Speaker 3: Seventy people in a holiday in conference room eating a sub sandwich told me that was a good song.
Speaker 1: They liked the hook.
Speaker 8: That's where music was born, in the holiday in the conference room.
Speaker 7: I don't care, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Second song, we go, Here we go Number three three, three, three seventy four. No, I like your I like your saying four seventy five. Now can it's my with that, it's you.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't pee.
Speaker 2: I can't do that either, And I can't thing. I'm finding it hard.
Speaker 1: To do in it thing.
Speaker 4: You are a fanelough, I'm unapologetically a fan of Oh all right, I'm about seventy four to seventy five right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, that was number three. Here is number two right here?
Speaker 4: Oh no, disco scene, that's that. This is on the soundtrack of This is Disco. This is on the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever. It's nineteen seventy eight. Nineteen seventy eight is yes, this is on the soundtrack.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, how we know what just earlier seventies song and it made it on the sound.
Speaker 4: Right, No, you're right, but I'm just saying it is on the soundtrack of in Saturday Night Fever was seventy eight.
Speaker 1: I work on my hair and then he hits.
Speaker 3: It and you got the Then he hits it and you get the gray.
Speaker 7: Of Okay, that was song number two.
Speaker 1: That was a one hit or later that was a one hit wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's got the whole disco sound.
Speaker 8: She was in the Jesus Christ Superstar Original album back in the early seventies.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the one that had Deep purples lead singer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, she did the song I Don't know how to love him? Think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more of a Ted Neely Carl Anderson.
Speaker 7: Guy.
Speaker 1: Can we move on?
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: That's what you sound like when you say stuff like that. Can we move on?
Speaker 2: I have Ted Neely guy.
Speaker 7: I'm glad I'm not the only one you make fun of so far.
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go. Number one on this day, number one whatever.
Speaker 4: I'd seventy eight, that's begs, It's over seventy. It's p G seventy eight.
Speaker 8: Man, Come on, dude, I was in fourteth grade.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy eight broke. I told you. That was it? Yeah, that was it. That way to Ghost lick Rick.
Speaker 3: That was a challenging and spirited game of realing in the years in its new slot.
Speaker 4: If I drove my car over to lots of pasta and it broke down, I'm gonna call Tony's breaking alignment. There's no doubt about it if I was going to drive to lots of Pasta and get some more keishe like I had the other night and my car broke down Tony Tony's breaking alignment for sure thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's is lots of pasta, the three soups every single day, the twenty two different types of breads that they bake. You've got to come in and check them out. I just I lunched yesterday was simply just I had some cheese rivioli may handmade at Lots of Pasta.
Speaker 1: It took four minutes to cook. And Tony's breaking along with real.
Speaker 3: Quick Tony's breaking alignment. Listen, folks, a place that you could trust. You heard me right? You trust when it comes to maintenance and preventive maintenance on your vehicle much more than just breaks in alignment. They do just about anything that just about any vehicle, and they do it right so much to the fact they don't give you a warranty. They give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty that's on every single job they do.
Speaker 2: Put your mind at rest. Go Louisville's best. That's Tony's breaking alignment.
Speaker 3: On Saturday, Beijing hosted the first ever half marathon race between humanoid robots and human runners.
Speaker 1: Ooh, how do we do? How did those humans do versus robots?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll let you know in a second, But when can we just stop experimenting with this crap that's going to take over the world.
Speaker 1: The only thing it'll end it is when the robots kill us.
Speaker 3: Right, we're a smart blender in my house? Oh does my toature have to be smarter than me?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 4: Well I will say this on that note, because we're all gonna dive either robots or a virus like that series What's the Last of Us?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: Or maybe is it called the Last of Us?
Speaker 2: What about a virus invented by the robots?
Speaker 1: Exactly? No, that's how it's gonna happen. Shit down for two weeks and flat you could.
Speaker 4: There is a huge curveball or a huge event in the second episode of season two, like Jack and I.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me. I didn't say what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're just enough a jerk to do it.
Speaker 4: Only to you off the air. But we jumped up. We were like that can't be No. So I'm just telling you and that is a wild show.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: No, it's a good show. That's why I don't really get what these They're like vegetable zombies.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to wait until it's all out and then Bene watch it like a normal person.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing, because their jerkfaces, they drop them Sundays at ninety what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing on man? Drop it just on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Just like twelve oh one Sunday morning. Come on, nah, put it out there nine pm. One of my Paris Hilton staying up till not man Sunday lives to live?
Speaker 1: What was I? Oh? Yeah? On Saturday? Who won the race?
Speaker 3: Beijing hosted the first ever half marathon between humanoid robots and human runners. Thirteen point one mile foot race featured twenty one robotic competitors that had to follow basic rules.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Here's the two basic rules.
Speaker 3: They had to resemble a human sort of, and they had to have the ability to run or walk.
Speaker 4: Okay, stop, I've never seen a robot run. That seems to me like something that might be scary. Have you ever seen a robot run?
Speaker 3: Of course I have down at the robots store, that's the first thing I say. Hey, if I'm going to buy these JBX thirty two fifty, I want to see it run first. And I also want to know if it has a certain hole to store my personal belongings.
Speaker 1: Who won the race?
Speaker 3: Well, good news is humans won the race. Yes, here's what happened. The robots top finishing time was two hours and forty minutes.
Speaker 2: That got destroyed by the human.
Speaker 3: The human that ran the race, he did it in one hour at two minutes despite the laws. All the robots scientists, which I get mistaken for a lot when I go out and whatnot, they said, hey, we got a robot question. Are you a robot scientist by any chance? And I gotta let them know no, no, no, I'm just the best.
Speaker 2: Journalist in the world.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: But the robot scientists were thrilled with the advancements. They said, the improvements are going to be even better for the next year's race.
Speaker 1: E They're just going to get better.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? They let's teach him how to think. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: If I'm not sure, if I was sitting there drinking a cup of coffee, sitting in a chair, on the side of the road and a robot came around the corner and was running at full steam, I'd be like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Right? Would you not be on alert?
Speaker 4: Like, if you want to watch a robot walk, you go ill you know it's a robot.
Speaker 1: It looks like a human. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: But if you saw one running, you'd be like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: You dude? Creepy bro?
Speaker 2: Can't you just limit them? Yes, let's just limit.
Speaker 4: The supposedly, but that would be great. But supposedly. Now, the AI guy said, well, the other day AI computer did something we didn't tell it to do, So I'm like the concern on this mister computer guy's face was like, this is really watershed moment.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 4: Computers to only do what you programmed it to do. This computer did something we didn't tell it to do. If I were in charge all.
Speaker 3: This stuff, I would pull the plug on this quicker than my wife's gonna pull the plug on me when I'm in shady Acres thirty years from to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah quick.
Speaker 4: I do want them all to have English accents, like the name or the voices from the robots, because it'll seem friendlier.
Speaker 2: I kind of want an Asian accent.
Speaker 4: No, no, no British like, excell.
Speaker 1: What's the gold? What's the gold? One? In Star Wars EP three? Ou no?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look at this.
Speaker 1: We have a dog man on our space ship. Dog man man bac hud goodness.
Speaker 4: And if you know him really well, yeah you call him chewy.
Speaker 1: Oh what's chew?
Speaker 2: And then there a little fat robot like me goes.
Speaker 1: You're r G two you'r R a little can I say midget?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You gotta say very Brickley challenged.
Speaker 4: There was a little vertically challenge dude inside that little thing. Yeah, you know when he had the little remote control.
Speaker 2: You know what his name was?
Speaker 1: What? Rick?
Speaker 2: Donnington? The second? No, it was you know why R two? Rick was the R.
Speaker 3: The two was the second, and then Donnington was the D and then the second again, I can't tell if you're no mind.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 5: That was pretty good though, Thank you. You have me almost believing it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. What's it like being the best liar in history?
Speaker 3: That's pretty darn good. Hey did you eat the last pop tart? We had pop tarts? He didn't even know we had pop tarts. He couldn't be guilty.
Speaker 1: Give me one. We got Rick, I don't have access to him.
Speaker 7: Okay, hanging on here, I got it on my paper here. How about the Pella windows.
Speaker 3: Ah, Pela windows and doors. Baby, let's do that here in a minute, because I want to tell about a big cell that we have going on. We're only one hundred fifty one customers, so what.
Speaker 1: Tease that you're such a tease.
Speaker 2: I'm a tease, but you're gonna want to hear about the Pella cell.
Speaker 1: Baby. Okay, good, okay, need another one? Yeah?
Speaker 8: How about the Salcerina Ssarritas.
Speaker 4: Yesterday they celebrated one year in Shepherdsville. That's right, they expanded to their third store and you could win one year of sas Aritas. What you gotta do is, if you've never tried it, oh my gosh, fresh Mexican grill. That's all you need to know. The food is clean. They make the food there every single day. I tell you the story about the two Marias. There are two Marias that make the guac every single day, so they throw it out and then the two Marias have to meet back and together Maria make the.
Speaker 9: Guac at Salcerta's they're two less famous sisters, is uh Nina and Pinta, Santa.
Speaker 1: Maria and the brothers. Yeah, it's named Santa Maria.
Speaker 4: All right, So go to sucretas dot com or download the app right and they do catering to graduations or coming up. Sauceredas will take care of you. Back after this on news radio eight forty WHS