Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snark Tank.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek black Bet and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some Lady glory.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's me your host, Chris, This is this is Sween, that's Derek. This is the only show where all main hosts are currently and always sitting in their own stool. I don't know about you, guys. I'm sitting in a pile of my own.
Speaker 1: Why would you make I mastered it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You mean this currently and always? And then you said I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 3: I lost confidence of ideo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly because you were saying, I hope this is true currently have always been doing this right, right, guys? Right? I like it.
Speaker 4: It's it's uh, you get used to it after a while, yeah, you know, And and it's it's really you know, you can you can probably convince a lot of people by taking the angle that it's like.
Speaker 1: Our purest form. We started off as babies, right, you know, sitting in our own ship.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: We've gotten so far if you don't even like being in your own ship. That's what's that. That's what big man, that's what. That's what big pamper, A big pamper, big health, big health, big health, big bacteria has told us not to do that.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite low effort gags of all time is just big whatever it's it's it is great. It doesn't It's like a simple syrup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it keeps going because you can just always find any subject and then and then you can insert it.
Speaker 3: You think you can find it. But that's what big find wants you to believe.
Speaker 1: That's what I like what it just turns into big big worried about big big. Get involved in your your big littles.
Speaker 3: Your big littles are crazy.
Speaker 1: A starting podcasting house scheming.
Speaker 2: Remember you can go over to Patreon, our concess a start tank. You can get the show early at free access. All that stuff contribute to the show. Various tears. Uh to do with that. We just did an episode with Jalen, Me and Kingston sat down with our with our friend of many many years I think decades at this point. Yeah, we're all going on to uh so Yeah, it's been uh people, people seem to like it. We didn't do credits at the end of that episode, and people are like, nobody's really complaining about it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to address it. That's not like a change that's happening.
Speaker 2: We kind of I planned it to be kind of an extra AMMO and then we were kind of going longer, and then I realized that we weren't even looking at the questions really, so is this like what is this? So I just considered it, like I'm telling you right now, I just considered it a special episode.
Speaker 4: There was no because we talked about this before. I already made plans on Monday, so there was no way. I wasn't doing an I.
Speaker 2: Was like, no, no, I know I was, but I was thinking, like, oh, maybe it'll be an extra AMMO that we'll just put out for everybody or something that'll be it. Yeah, we're doing an extra AMO today anyway, right what I mean it would be like an extra extra Ammo.
Speaker 4: But that's kind of how because we didn't because we we do shows now on Monday and then Wednesday we do a show in an extra AMMO. Sure if on Sunday, if you guys did an extra Ammo all that would have done. Was there needs to be a show on Monday and Wednesday, but not an extra AMMO And I was like, no, I'm busy on Monday. Even if the show was an hour, it was gonna be a regular show.
Speaker 1: I was like no. I was like, no, you did.
Speaker 4: I mean if anything to me, I'm like, this was a special episode. I even cause look, man, I also I appreciate the people and their money and the credit what we do. I appreciate that, but y'all, you you're taking massive. I cut out the part where you guys were saying some really bad stuff about the credits, and I'm like, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I don't want these people to feel bad and feel not encouraged to give us money. I look, this guy really he was just like, man, it's fucking it's not as good as you think.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I was like, goddamn, do.
Speaker 1: You go some of the names the fucking dude, the Beatles, man, I fucking hate that shit. Dude. Whatever. Look, look, I appreciate the money you give me. I'm sure I appreciate that, but you get that's such a that's such a nothing. I appreciate I appreciate the fact that you guys are helping us live our lives. You hate. The money you give me is so great. But let me explain, I cannot like the Beatles, the the fucking sextapaides of Beetles. It is absolutely one of the things I hate the most.
Speaker 2: Now, well, you're doing a great job at making sure it continues.
Speaker 1: You can't stand it. I want I'm gonna You're gonna turned me into a you know what's interesting?
Speaker 4: So uh, I don't know if Jalen ever caught any of these shows, but I have a feeling maybe he has, because he genuinely seemed disappointed you guys didn't do the credits. Like I was looking at his his his his mannerism, It's like, are you are you sure? Like he was just like like, because there's a lot we were enjoy Yeah, that part of the show, because it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: No, I I agree. In fairness, we recorded way later than we thought we would. Uh, stuff came up earlier in that day for him, so he came later. And then so I went, oh, yeah, I went to your place to grab the the stuff we need to record, which is mainly like a flash drive and a a NSD card and then I we got and then Jalen got here, and I was like, oh, I'm stupid. We don't we all bring our mics and so we didn't have a mic for Jalen and so I had to like either of us thought of that. Yes, somehow, I was just like, I thought stupid.
Speaker 1: Immediately we were picking up the mic from you, the sun was on his waist starting to set, and we were like, if we would wear a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a nine when we left, yeah, and Jaymen was tired, so we made some coffee. So like by the time we ended the recording was like nine thirty and so I was just like, let's.
Speaker 4: Yeah this way, uh, Jojo and I went to downtown we have something to eat, and you said when you showed up, and you were like, let me know when you guys are back or whatever it may and bring it back or something. So by the time we were done, which was around nine thirty U or whatever, I was like, oh, it's probably way too late. I'll get it tomorrow. And then you were like, oh, no, we just finished. I was like what yeah. I was like, I was like wait. My first thought was how fucking long? Is the episode, right, it's not even not that long. It's take all of our shorter ones because of the no credits. But people seem to like it, which is cool.
Speaker 2: I was my thought was, like, did anybody even get a care about because it's so inside baseball that like a lot of stuff we're talking about is really only you know, relevant to us.
Speaker 3: No, it was people seemed to like it.
Speaker 1: No, that's cool.
Speaker 2: We'll have him on again for sure at some point in the future when we have when we remember more stuff.
Speaker 4: And the chemistry was great to have. Jalen has a really good voice.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, he's he's actually for not being a podcast or his voice is very steady, which was really uh surprising, Like looking at his audio on the mic and stuff, and uh, it wasn't like, uh, depending on like a lot of stuff, I'll use different I'll use different ratios for who's audio I'm compressing and so like I didn't have to do as much compression for him because it was pretty steady, like he just even when he's talking low, it's still like loud. No, it was.
Speaker 4: It was really interesting because that's it. It's just an interesting thing to you wouldn't expect that. A lot of times you expect somebody like the their MIC's completely they they don't know what the's going on. So it was it was really pleasant experience. He has a very smooth, milky voice too.
Speaker 1: He got a great voice.
Speaker 4: I was like, nigga, should I don't know, maybe a side podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't know, if you know something to do. Poetry, poetry, slams, that's right, poetry which just published a book of it. We have it, we bought it.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, I'm called it's called.
Speaker 1: Uh, I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 2: I actually do know what it's called. I was gonna make up some bullshit. I don't remember what it's called exactly, but now it.
Speaker 3: Now it feels mean.
Speaker 1: I was like, whatever, whatever, it's all good. But yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so appreciate that. Uh and uh, I don't know. Did anything happen really that we were that. Yes, today in general for us to talk about, oh yeah, O, our Biden's got a swollen like colon or something walnut or something. He's got a swollen colon. Swollen colon, Biden.
Speaker 4: Swollen colon. How did they find out? You think Jill finally like was like like pegging him or something. He's like, Oh, this kind of feels.
Speaker 1: You've got polyps, your wife pegging, your dementia version of yourself is so be there. Remember you love this, you love that. I I I suppose Okay, yeah, I guess he's got a giant bowser dildo, a dilda like that when you were showing you sent me that reel of that Russian guy and he's going to security. I hate that video.
Speaker 2: Like there's this guy who has like a video series of him just trying, like walking through security checkpoints with a duffel bag, and there's nothing in the duffel bag but a hulking dil Like I think that's the size of like your arm is huge.
Speaker 3: It's he's like, he's like Russian too, He's like random Russian.
Speaker 1: Makes it funny is that every time people see it, they jump there so closely. It comes backwards a little bit like it's a bomber. It's a flash bag. I love it with the audio.
Speaker 2: Crazy if if crazy, if you put like like a stink bomb in there too, Oh it opens.
Speaker 1: It's just like a.
Speaker 4: Ranked giant fucking I had a similar experience working at Amazon, where you know, you just handle a bunch of stuff and then I just grabbed this box to put in the package or whatever, and then it wasn't sealed, and then a big black dildo.
Speaker 3: Just fell out. I was like, what do you get to see? Do you get to see who bought what?
Speaker 1: No? Unfortunately, then give me the information because I would have tracked them down. I would have found the cause, like I have your dealtough personally delivered it to them. I don't care where it was the world.
Speaker 2: It was in fucking Iceland.
Speaker 1: I go to Iceland, over the fucking waters. Here you go, you drop you dropped something like doing that, like like tailing that person for weeks and creating the best pot, Like you dropped something just the end of the dildo, Like, oh, I thought this god lost in the mail much. It's like a glove. It's like putting a pen inside of the pencap. That is.
Speaker 4: I can't fucking believe that. Like who, Like I'm assuming it was, like it had to be like that Russian guy. It must have been for a bit.
Speaker 1: No, No, probably some people just using it.
Speaker 3: Someone's definitely using it.
Speaker 1: One of my friends, one of my friends, one of my friends.
Speaker 2: One of my friends can't sit down anymore. Without, you know, just just shooting shopping all over themselves.
Speaker 1: One of my a dildo.
Speaker 2: The size, I think it's I think it's my height. I think it's end with you know, and it kind of looks and it kind of looks like it's kind of strung and I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. Yeah, you realize you're a dildough. It's crazy, you're a sentient dildo. I should retalize that you become an animal.
Speaker 3: That's that's Toy Story five.
Speaker 1: It is Toy Story five. It should be. And it's like the only logical place for the classic fucking like joke of course was like one point zero. Yeah, like it was fucking Andy's new toy. It was a fucking vibrator. It's like, hey, like it.
Speaker 2: But it's also the only place left at this point for that to like what could you do with it?
Speaker 3: There is a Toy Story five, apparently there is.
Speaker 1: That is happening. I can't stop milking this fucking franchise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't even play with toys anymore. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: No, they do, but not the same way though not in the same not like we did. It is just not the same way like they play with toys. But it's not like it's heavily spliced. It's it's less spliced than like, so like fucking phones and ship. What the fuck did you just say? Because they usually like my nephew, right, he plays with toys, So he does like toys.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I have I'm present in his life, sure, and I buy him toys. Liar, that's crazy, But I'm always here. I'm trying what I'm trying to break the cycle of not having attendive family.
Speaker 2: Man, So really, I'm trying to break the cycle of having attention family.
Speaker 1: Dude, must be nice.
Speaker 2: Now everybody gives me ship every every Thanksgiving? How come you never call because I'm brain damage and I can't remember?
Speaker 1: Damn dude, A sweet deal.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, that's my excuse anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't want to be boxed.
Speaker 4: I forgot you got one match, you know, Yeah that's all it took.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that's that's my That's like my version of when people like say, uh like they say that they're veterans, but they were like paper pushers, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I served this country like you did.
Speaker 2: Like not to minimize it necessarily, yes, but you can't go out there and then be like listen, you know, like talk as if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like lying by.
Speaker 2: There's so many things to side.
Speaker 1: I started the day and the pen was out of ink, Like okay, big deal, I'm minimized the fun out of that. Dude. I'm not no, not for sorry, no, no, I'm just saying. I'm just saying that I have too many people in my family that were in direct combat. That's for me to be like, you matter your secretary, like suck a dick, right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like you served, but like you didn't serve in the way that people are, the way that that colloquially is understood. You can't go around saying that. Yeah, in my opinion, one thing.
Speaker 4: That I also learned at least this is I guess it's kind of anecdotal from the from the soldiers that I know that they don't want to be thanked. They don't even like the whole that whole thing. Yeah, yeah, they don't even like that ship. So it's like always the ones that are the faith the mail man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on what they serve for. It's like because obviously like most special forest niggas don't really like talking about it because they're traumatized. Most of them are like, yeah, you know, like I did, should I really I don't agree with anymore most of them.
Speaker 4: Memory I told you about you guys had a gaff about talking about my friend that you saw the the cooked baby like that, like he's one of those people.
Speaker 1: He's traumatized.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's one of those people that like, it's just yeah, man, I was there, saw some ship.
Speaker 2: You delivered that in a way that it wasn't so much what you said, but like the way that whole emphasis of the two bees on baby killed.
Speaker 1: Me for some baby.
Speaker 4: And you're right, because well you can't tell any other way because of how shocking it was a bowl or a plate or.
Speaker 1: Something he did specify. I never considered there being some china under the baby. I never considered that with some fucking I never considered what.
Speaker 3: That weird p paper that comes with bacon.
Speaker 1: I never even thought about, like, oh wow, so a plate, a bowl.
Speaker 2: With like a napkin on top.
Speaker 1: Oft have one of those covers of the microwave being get dirty. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's a difference between like walking in on a cooked baby, and I don't know, signing a document, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Being like a secretary for the fucking like the the captain or whatever, one of those exos that are just jazzing off in the tents and beating the local women or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's even like pencil pusher jobs that I would consider kind of like, hr, I bet is a nightmare over there? Yeah, look, such a thing. Respect you for even being over there. Well, I can't even say I'm sorry. It's one of those fine lines where it's like, I it's insensitive to say.
Speaker 4: It's like, I feel bad for the people that are misled into doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that that gotta go over there, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But at the end of the day, I'm I'm also I don't necessarily, if I'm being honest, I don't really have respect for soldiers. I don't think I think I think we're so not that we are. I think we should be so far past this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Sure, right, that's the thing that's upsetting to me, Like, as just like a humanitarian, the fact that it's like, oh, war is just normal. Still, you know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy though, it is like I have more, I have way more respect for soldiers than I do for cops.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Like there's something about it, like because at the very least, like what is it for you, like in my opinion, like if you're a soldier, and this changes depending on the time and history of course, Like there were times where it's just like yeah, I mean go kill the Nazis, you know what I mean, Like that's that's a cool thing to do.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: I think because you're trading something significant to do it. You know, like if you like, okay, you you are misled into believing something, but you're actually like standing on business as opposed to like a cop who's like I just want to be an asshole and stop people on the street.
Speaker 1: Cops like right, but.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about the Venn diagram.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like as separate entities, which is like everybody in my family is that.
Speaker 4: Like the people who were like when to the police academy, that is something that I actually I did it do.
Speaker 1: I thought, remember, I want to become a cop.
Speaker 3: No, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I want to be on a cop. And I was like twenty I thought about going to the cop and I was like, do you know you when you were twenty yes when I was like eighteen.
Speaker 3: I don't remember you before yesterday quite.
Speaker 2: For instance, you do have yeah, I don't know, Kevin Lucky Lucky.
Speaker 3: I don't actually I envy you. I don't know, I envy me.
Speaker 1: Two What how great would life be though?
Speaker 2: If you just like you you were just if you're just Joe Biden and you just had no idea what was going on?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden like, oh, I have some cancer or something. At a certain point, I think it's fun. At first, it's probably really scary. I bet Joe Biden like at first is probably terrifying. Then at a certain level becomes awesome. You know.
Speaker 2: I bet Joe Biden has has a level of like cognitive inability where like he'll probably heal himself from the cancer by like my mind over mattering it, you know. Or it's like if if he just forgets that he has it enough, it'll just go away because it feels like it's not being paid attention to.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've done that.
Speaker 3: I feel like if that's what I'm doing by not going to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Ever, if Joe Biden says, mayha, it'll come out of his head something. If you knew.
Speaker 4: He dragon ball is, yeah, that'd be terrified to keep him away from that ye warhammer.
Speaker 2: But he's not creative enough to think to imagine anything that would really benefit him, Like he can only imagine himself giving speeches. That kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm young again and he's fucking twenty. I'm young gay and he's young. Joe Biden, he should Joe Biden. How like eighty something.
Speaker 4: He's probably like, he's probably eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Does colon cancer even matter if you're that old. Apparently it does to him because he's gonna I know it's in his bones or something.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it metastasized to its fucking.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy because that means he's been megasick for a long time, which I know is not surprising.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are like speculating about the efficacy in the morale wheeling him out, but.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, is that not every No. I do think there's a difference. I think it was particularly bad considering these relics. Well, it's more considering the fact that, like they knew that that was the case clearly, and then they wheeled him out late enough to avoid an open primary. Then I think is actually fucking genuinely ridiculous. Yeah, like fuck you for doing that, Like that's that's outrageously irresponsible.
Speaker 4: It's but it's it's more, it just adds to it because it was already fucked up enough, and now knowing this, it's like extra exactly, it's like great, thanks, thanks, Not that it changes my opinion one way or the other, the Democrats, the whole I feel any No, man, this actually didn't do anything for me hearing this information.
Speaker 2: It was just like it just like reinforced what I felt.
Speaker 1: It was just like this fucking old cunt.
Speaker 2: It's just more old people refusing to fucking let go of this one modicum even though they have all the power already. Like you are dying of ass cancer, dude, go home.
Speaker 1: No, why would I do that when I could done?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why could I? No?
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, Jack, here's my ass is swollen.
Speaker 1: I think it's not even him.
Speaker 2: I think it's at a certain point it's gotta be him at some point.
Speaker 4: That one day that ruined his actual chance, when he had that debate with Trump where he was completely out of it. I guarantee you he pissed entirely blood that day, Like he was just he was.
Speaker 1: Looking and he's like, oh, that's a that kool aid. That's not the same.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna worry about it. And then he just went and he had almost no blood. And that's why he just, yeah, fucking up.
Speaker 2: He didn't even notice because he just so he just looked at him, was like, woll my PE's gray like it normally is.
Speaker 1: You can't fucking see color. He's so sick. I'm sure he pissed and went to wash his hands, like, oh, look, Hawaiian punch. Put a cup in it and drink it.
Speaker 2: No way he knows what Hawaiian punch is. It's never cold Hawaiian punch. Hawaiian punch was probably invented in like nineteen thirty two, and he's it's probably still too young him to know what it is.
Speaker 1: You ever look up how old.
Speaker 2: Certain things are where you're you're like surprised, super surprised about how old is a lot of mountain dew blew me the fuck away? Yeah, old, I saw the World War two. Old, I saw the the origins.
Speaker 4: Of the Cans, and like, how it's it's uh I don't know how I saw this though, you're a dumb gamer that's retarded and ship. It just like gave me the evolution of the how the mountain dew.
Speaker 2: The younger that was like, you play video games? Did you like to know about the history of mountain dew?
Speaker 1: I was like you were like absolutely, I know.
Speaker 2: That's as far as your intellectual curiosity goes. It's like, I gotta know.
Speaker 1: Who did this logo?
Speaker 2: You know this?
Speaker 4: I want to I want to think for my MLG days, Well, did it always look like sewage mountain dew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like mountain dew looks concerned.
Speaker 1: A little green.
Speaker 2: It looks like I remember when I found out. I remember when I found out that it was green. I always thought it was like the bottle. You know, a bottle is like the Xbox green, like serge.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's not right. Like what else a like Ecto cooler or something, you know which I energy green?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There the what's what's one one of those one of those ginger drinks has a green bottle?
Speaker 1: However you say that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But mountain dude looks like you absolute shouldn't drink it.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of shit like that, man. I saw red Bull and a glass the first time. I was like, brother glass in a cup, like I see through cup, and I was like, yo, what, no wonder it's in a can.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. You could.
Speaker 3: You would never be able to pitch this.
Speaker 1: It's a very weird color. Yeah, I didn't. I don't. I don't. It's deeply upsetting. I was a bomb fella for a period of times, so I got I've.
Speaker 2: Only had I had the only time that I've had Jager bombs ever was at Vidcoon with uh Lord Lord Vega in that hotel lobby.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting, is uh to me Yeaer bombs only? And it was it was just where I was.
Speaker 4: It must have been regional because uh, since there was a bunch of o C bros with lifted trucks and stuff and they're all retarded and listening to.
Speaker 1: Cotton malt Kings.
Speaker 4: They all had just had Monster everything Monster. So the the Yager bombs are with Monster.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I still have never had Monster in my life.
Speaker 4: So it's well, I will say it's much sweeter. It does mix a little bit better with the Yeagermeister. But also I'm not really huge fan of Yago Meister, because it tasts like black licorice, and I think that's the worst fucking candy on earth.
Speaker 1: It Actually, when I see old.
Speaker 3: People with it, I'm like, you definitely would do the great depression.
Speaker 1: I get this. We had candy.
Speaker 2: There was some black licorice drink that we had, like vidcom with I think, uh, I think Jack's Films and Eric.
Speaker 1: We did it called was it schoom?
Speaker 2: No? Schoom is the Skyrim that's yeah, something something like you're already drug. No, it's it's it sounds very similar to that. It's like what the sambuca sam buca?
Speaker 1: That's it? It was very close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like that sounds like some It almost sounds like either one of them could be each other, you know what I mean? Like sambuca sounds fake as fuck. That sounds like a video game thing, but it's real. And I remember drinking It's.
Speaker 4: M It tasted the same to me, is like Jaeger. I'm like, well, it's interchangeable. I just don't understand that flavor. But also I'm somebody who because I think it's pretty bitter or is it sweet?
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't clock that flavor liquors is disgusting to me in general.
Speaker 1: I like the red one. It's fine, It's okay.
Speaker 3: It's like you like the rope.
Speaker 2: I like the rope, I think, said I like to.
Speaker 1: I guess. I mean, who doesn't really like the rope?
Speaker 2: I've been known to rope on occasion.
Speaker 4: That's actually a very good point, though. Who doesn't like rop Do you guys not like roping? No, man is not a ropesters rope rope? That's like, is that the new gooner ropeter?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 3: That is a I would I would like to aspire to get whatever you need.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Letus in iron, all this magnesium, all the good stuff and plenty of fluids, I guess. And I'm like, I want genuine ropes because I guess that's where it came from the people that can bust like champions, because it looks like elasto essentially, like they're just busting that hard. Yeah, And I'm just like, I don't I wasn't gifted with that. I want to I want to get I want to get a hole dorolled into my floor the precise of my penis, and I want to come in it to the point that I can seal it up, and then it would be like, because it's a full little vial of come I have somewhere in my house.
Speaker 1: Why I don't know. Really such a freak. I don't know really, I just want to just want to know that. Do you remember the story of the guy that store floor. We'll come back to that. Hold on.
Speaker 3: The guy he he would store come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that ship is crazy, like put it in a jar. And then his wife found the jar in like the back of like under the sink or something in the bathroom and she was like, what is or I think she threw it out because she was like, I don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: She did it just happened. Are we good? Because yeah? That was that was not normal. Yeah, go back to you.
Speaker 4: Huh okay, okay, well monitor in the situation.
Speaker 1: That was weird. It just maybe it was just a monitor. Maybe Okay did that again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I just didn't.
Speaker 2: But like everything went black?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that the monitor. I guess. Okay, I'm leaving this in. I don't care.
Speaker 2: That was upsetting anyway.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That scared me? Oh? The guy? What did you say?
Speaker 2: The yeah? And then so she threw it out without his permission. Then he comes home one day and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, where's the where's the jar?
Speaker 2: He's like, don't touch that jar again. And I think it like advances a little bit more and if she finds it again or something, and then he confesses that it's like, yeah, I've been coming in this jar and putting it in your food every now and again, which is fucking just what is it? What do you even gain from that? Like, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird sick and twist.
Speaker 4: It's it's such a weird thing to gain satisfaction from, right, Yeah, I guess the one thing I want to know is I want to follow up because.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta know more.
Speaker 3: I would also like to.
Speaker 4: Know her genuine reaction of like what did she how did she react to finding that information?
Speaker 2: Like was she just an immediate deal breaker?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It has to be you'd hope, hopefully, you'd hope.
Speaker 2: So that's like I don't I can't even fucking fathom like staying around after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it one of those things?
Speaker 4: Do you think the guy was like he wanted her to like swallow and she just was one of those ls that wasn't down for that, so then you just kind of like fed it to her slowly.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy. That is so inese.
Speaker 2: It's like break up, if it's that important, if it's if it's that, I can't even imagine it being that important. But like, that's such a wild the leap, you know, to doing that. That's not my most goonerific. I can't even imagine taking this type of leap where you're just like God, so dude.
Speaker 1: That's so like wildly invasively.
Speaker 2: Your gooner you to yourself at least, like I really and I really can.
Speaker 1: Have you guys heard of you guys? Have you guys heard about the the gaification where like there's it's like there's this Reddit post where this guy is like, hey, you know there's a many his wife have been married for like sixteen years long having marriage's like, hey, me and your brother in law, Me and your brother in law gonna go to the Bahamas for this gay orgy and we're just gonna where'd you hear this? There's a Reddit post I read and I was like and then and then what and then what happened? And the wife supposed to be like comives like, are you gay? Like if you're gay, like that's fine, if you're queer, like that's whatever. I still love you, but like, you know, you gotta figure out. He's like, no, I'm not yet. Oh I just want to go to Bahamas and fu some But what is that something? Dude? But what did this lead to? It led to the wife finding out that he he clearly has had many a gay escapade, but refuses to admit he's gay. It's not gay, man, I'm just out here just knocking down people for just just so.
Speaker 2: He admits that he's out there fucking guys on purpose, but he's not.
Speaker 4: Not gay, Like he's like, oh, it's probably He's probably like, oh, it's for sport or something, you know, Like it's just like it's what it's like a hundred craving the hood Like.
Speaker 2: How it's like, how I'm not I'm not an alcoholic, but I like an occasional drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like logic, how I think so probably And it's probably something around that I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I don't need it. I just every one's while you want to wrong with that?
Speaker 2: What even like it really like it's just it's more of like what it does for me isn't even though they're like it's like it's what I need.
Speaker 1: That's fucking wild, dude.
Speaker 4: It's the weird thing is with that guy situation being honest enough to be like, yeah, I fuck guy, but but the problem is the label that comes with it is the problem, not the not the not that he's actually fucking guy, but like that's yeah, it's no problem, which that's true, but like it's it's like, look, look, let's let's be real. Anybody right now that's paying attention to the NBA. There's Karl Anthony Towns kat Is. He has a family, he's got a girl, but.
Speaker 1: That nigga is he Look, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I don't know, I would say at best he's bisexual.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised. I would not be surprised. Ended up, dude, it's crazy Like he puts an the thing that sad It saddens me. When it's time for him an interview, he puts on this like deeper like voice where he tries to hide it. But like then he has like moments where breaks like hey, what do you think is uh? What do you think is more difficult? The the SEC or the e c F like the Eastern Conference Finals and he's like the SCC, what you mean? Like it breaks character every once in a while, oh for sure, or like, uh, there's there's a fucking excellent picture of Jason Tatum. He's he's going in for a layup and he fucking not like he didn't want to foul him and he's like like, look like he's one leg up and he's like, Bro, this guy is so zesty. I love it.
Speaker 3: I actually love his zesty attitude and I feel like it makes him play harder.
Speaker 1: I like him. I think he's really funny. It's like, oh my god, I love when.
Speaker 4: Every time he tries to get a foul call that they're not calling files and he's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh like he's so dude.
Speaker 4: I love cat, but like it's it makes me mad that I'm like, why can't you just be like we all see it, but why can't you just be.
Speaker 1: That Maybe he is authentically I'm gonna be honest, I have I have people. There's no woman in my family that I think. I have no evidence at all.
Speaker 4: That he either likes men or has ever been with anything like that. But like his mannerisms are completely queer coded. So it's one of those things where I'm like, I wouldn't be surprised, But at the same time, it could be an anomaly where he just grew up around a lot of women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like people tell me I have black mannerisms all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very it's very true. No, actually, I yeah, it's one. What do you said?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah? Do you not agree? No, dude, the amount of time all the time says the word, you know, it's crazy. I think races probably say the end with more of the most black people.
Speaker 2: I don't say it more than most black people.
Speaker 1: He goes to sleep with do rags.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: You don't see it ever, never sleeping on you're sleeping with them, you know. So he goes to sleep, puts his dow rag on. He's got his waves, but then he fixed it for the podcast.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I wake up with undoing waves is insane.
Speaker 2: It takes a long time. It's why the show starts at eleven and not nine. I need time to undro my waves.
Speaker 4: I remember a time when I used to actually like really grow my my you know self, to you know, brush it down, to have my waves and then I'm just like, this takes too long, this is stupid and maintain and I got now, I gotta let me keep everything moisten and point.
Speaker 2: Let me I stop caring. I gotta cut my hair short again. It's getting It's annoying to maintain long hand.
Speaker 1: That's one strategy you get the tweezers. You take one of time with the amount of hair that you have. Yeah, it's one time, probably an entire day. Why do you just grab pieces of it?
Speaker 3: He likes precision.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna waxing when they do the hair transplants.
Speaker 3: But in reverse, they actually put the follicles inside of your face.
Speaker 2: Wait, so they take parts of your body that don't grow hair, Yeah, remove them and then put them on the places that do, so.
Speaker 1: They have like hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hair transplants are they have these tiny like the tiny incisions and then they have to plant them in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't take a butt hair people that people sometimes.
Speaker 3: They work, sometimes they don't. That's crazy ass hair.
Speaker 2: How did they do that? They do?
Speaker 1: Actually hair? Did you say people?
Speaker 2: Hair that's pubic hair that like it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I think it still grows and grow the same. Maybe I don't have my knowledge.
Speaker 3: It just goes at the procedure and I don't know what type of hair that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What I'm saying is like like people's beard hair, Like it would be weird if I use like if I was getting hair tras, I use my beard hair, that would be weird, weird because it's a completely different color.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, and it's essentially like pubic hair. It's not it's not the same consistency.
Speaker 1: So it would be weird.
Speaker 2: It would be disgusting having a full head of the places that people usually go bald, right, so like it's just a patch up here and like around the side of like it's your normal hair, and then it's a different color of like thicker like rusty hair.
Speaker 3: Doctor, can you replace my entire head of hair.
Speaker 1: With pubic hair? I can do this. I've been waiting so long. Final Soul.
Speaker 2: He opens up like a like a cabinet and takes out a book. He just flies off of it. It's like an ancient fucking a tone that it would look.
Speaker 4: Like permanent, like Jerry curls, you know, just like all completely sprayed down and ship. That would be so sick at least mine. If I did that, they'll be sick.
Speaker 2: It'll be heinous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to I straight. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have a blond beer.
Speaker 4: I have a decent amount of pubes. No, I don't, I really actually it's but I have like these patches that'll be good. And then so like you see here's the top of the head of the beginning, just fill in that little part right there with pubic hair.
Speaker 1: It'd be sick as fu dude.
Speaker 2: It look like it would look like like a like a stroke on a text in premiere, just like like a vague outline.
Speaker 3: I'm just like that looks different kind of from like the Maine.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna look into it.
Speaker 2: You know what I want to do. I want to give myself multiple widow's peaks. So I want to like fill in so you know it goes like a triangle. I want to go like a triangle here and then another triangle, a triangle.
Speaker 1: Here, fucking Mogen, fucking as dude with the Magen hairline. That's what we need. That's what we need. We need, we need.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of because the one thing, you know how there's always things that kind of that can that don't separate us, like say, we all have the best cell phones available. True haircuts pretty much you can't really do much.
Speaker 2: It is crazy that a haircut has remained basically the same for yeah, middle line.
Speaker 4: And so that and That's where I'm getting at. It's time to step it up. So the multiple widows peaks is one of the next things. Pubic hair Exactly what else you guys got any other ideas?
Speaker 2: He introduced a concept that immediately gave up what else?
Speaker 1: I think that's all I can.
Speaker 2: I guess they could, uh you know how like some some places offer like they'll wash your hair for free, and not for free, but like as a part of the service. Yeah, what if there was like a service to to grease up and dirty your hair?
Speaker 1: Can you hair for me? Don't your head way too clean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like maybe it's like it's not what you're going for, it's not the look you're looking to pristine, and it doesn't serve what you're trying to do. So it's like, all right, we dump your head and sewage switch.
Speaker 1: A switche permit is crazy. I feel like that would burn.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would absolutely burn because you're gonna realize that there are cuts on your head that you didn't realize.
Speaker 3: We're there, you know.
Speaker 1: Immediately.
Speaker 2: It's like when you put your hand in uh, like salt or whatever, you really like something like that. I have a paper I didn't even know. I didn't even know about it.
Speaker 1: You'd have like fucking you'd have like fucking black inky lines going down your face that you're getting infected by this switch on your head. Yes, it's fine. Your your head just leaked sometimes that's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pepsi is good for the scalp.
Speaker 1: That's what the old villain. Wash your hair people say, wash your wash your You should get shampoo. Three fourth shampoo and then the last fourth is just pet You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've actually heard people that that's like a thing that people not coke necessarily, but like what is it?
Speaker 3: Coffee?
Speaker 2: People wash their hair with coffee?
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard that before.
Speaker 3: Apparently that's like a good thing to do, but like I don't understand.
Speaker 4: How or like it's it's uh frustrating snake oil?
Speaker 1: Is it? Yes? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like there's some people that are like, oh, because it's the same principle, like no, just drink the coffee, drink the coffee.
Speaker 3: I guess like they just do these things. It's fucking snake.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I have something. I can't remember it I did.
Speaker 3: Well, I have uh what do you call it?
Speaker 1: H one of those pads that clean your skin or whatever.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: I have one of those acne pads or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh and I don't clean.
Speaker 2: I don't clean my skins.
Speaker 1: I do even Yeah. Yeah, it's crazier's crazier way I've seen like I clean it like once a week.
Speaker 4: I'm like, shout, I'm all fucked up, and then I'll and then then we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I do a mask every day. Really, I did one of the scrubbing like the like spoilony masses. So I want to do it every day.
Speaker 4: I used to when I was younger. I used to really exploit you and all that ship I got, like, you know, I do it every one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta pick that back up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I got the pads and I didn't. I just noticed just like night it says that, oh it has like grapefruit.
Speaker 1: This or something that I'm like, why I don't. I didn't even know. We're all pissing, fucking ting, And I'm like, what the fu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the science behind any of that stuff, honestly, like it all sounds plausible to me because I don't know because I remember Na' is like, oh, body wash dries your skin out, you know, compared to like soap, like proper like bar soap, And I'm like, fuck, well what why do they aren't even allowed to do this?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Like what's the point of this?
Speaker 1: Why would you sell body wash that drives your.
Speaker 2: Skin out because it's used in soap? I don't know, you know what I mean, Like, I don't I don't even know what the purpose of that, and like if that's not even a worthy trade off, just use soap.
Speaker 1: Well to me, it's like it's to me, it just it depends.
Speaker 4: It depends on like, uh, you get the ones that actually you pay a pretty pinny and then it's like you'll keep you nice in moisture. Yeah, you'll have exfoliating stuff in it.
Speaker 2: Do you ever use this stuff with the fucking beads in them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can't use that ship Why is my pores.
Speaker 1: Are too big? So that like it like, uh, your face, you gotta squeeze it out your fucking faith.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not even joking, like like my pores are huge, so like it's actually a problem, Like I can't use that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just Negroes. You have famously small ports. That's a good thing about us. Yeah, have small ports. So that's how it works. So for us, it doesn't really matter. Yeah, I just I don't scrub the fun out of myself. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, like just scrub off your tattoos, tried any you don't want anymore, like you like, I would rather have this.
Speaker 4: The only one that I I don't like the so this big, this one was h It's kind of okay on my hand, but I I it started off good and then on a drunken night there was a tattoo artist.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey man, I can color it in for you.
Speaker 2: Never a good start to a sow of.
Speaker 1: Course that that's exactly how it was, just one of those bad nights of the night was fun. Of course, I was fun.
Speaker 3: And when you're drunk, the unfortunate thing is you're still aware.
Speaker 4: See, this is the thing I hate when people make excuses like, oh, I didn't know what you look like or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm like, shut the fuck up, No, you were just didn't care.
Speaker 1: I know what he looked like. You didn't. That's the one that can be blackout and just not.
Speaker 4: I didn't say blackout. That's that's like I didn't black out or nothing. But it's just like when you're you're aware of what's happening, you just don't care. Like I've made out with the you know, the fucking ogre one time and I'm just like, fuck it whatever. I'm at a show having a good time. And then at school everyone was like.
Speaker 1: Bro, and I was like, yeah, I'm not down. I'm not done a few drowger in my life, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not being like uh yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: And the next day you come to school or whatever and your your mouth looks like pizza.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like advanced herpes. It's so crazy. I've lucked out. Don't have her to you don't have her I'm not yet, not yet, but it's been you know, trying, bro.
Speaker 1: Try trying, and not gotten herpes. It is a unique blood, unique blood. It is quite frankly, a miracle, unique blood. It's sucking it. I was like, hey, chill, chill roch. I didn't get it because I was like, I was too homophobic to like share drinks with people back in the day.
Speaker 4: Was was I kind of like as I got older, it just kind of bothered me less well. Usually when it came to alcoholics, I'm like, oh, the alcohol killed a gay bacteria on the drink. The alcohol will make me not turn gay, Yeah, because like there's like gay, there's a gay bacteria on there right right right when when everybody every man has gay bacterias, this is what happens. And then when that gay bacteria of another guy and then your gay bacteria mingle together, then it activates your gayness, right So I but it happens incrementally. You kind of like how you know, you keep smoking, you'll eventually probably get cancer. So it's the same way the more you interact drinking with other men. So I really tried to avoid it, and I only became like about like thirty percent gay.
Speaker 1: So I'm not like it.
Speaker 3: I contained it.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you do ted talk about this exact thing.
Speaker 4: About I'm gonna go on Temple podcast and convince thousands of people this is real.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, you don't have to because it is it is real, it is real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna convince them of the truth.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I was waiting for that.
Speaker 1: I will go into most podcast with Obahama my chest and be like, anyone moves, some going up, anyone moves, anyone moves. That's high demand.
Speaker 2: Actually it is, I think physically impossible not to anyone to not move in anyone.
Speaker 1: Don't you look at me, Nobody look at me. Everybody look forward. Right now.
Speaker 3: Take your beanie off. Take your beanie off, right now, take it off, right now, right.
Speaker 1: Now, Rub your head, rub your head headby remember baby bumpers, do it right now, don't boar. Put bons bitch off. I will set his bitch of the sky. We need more people like that, you know, like not that's a terrorist, no no, no, stick with the stick that. We need more people that are like willing to do insane stuff to change things. Yeah yeah, but maybe a fucking carbob on your chests. The Temples podcasts might not be the place you start.
Speaker 2: We need more people who are willing to We need more people who are willing to eat, eat light bulbs and garble them, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like those that hard men like what you guys know what you guys remember when Jimmy Door went on the Tempoole podcast. No, well, I mean it's good for you. I'm glad you don't remember, because that's actually really I'm envious I don't remember, but uh yeah, that he went on when he started doing his grift arc. See what I was hoping because he went on to just lie about Oh would I spat on Alex Jones and that convention? You guys remember that it was an accident. It was just wasn't a accident.
Speaker 1: What a dumb ass?
Speaker 4: It pans to Tempoole, and he has the most glazed over, your full of shit look like just like like it's the it's so funny. Yeah, he doesn't call him out on it because he's a fellow grifter.
Speaker 2: Now did he fucking hawk Aluga? It wasn't like an action he got you got a drink and then he walked up to him and spit in his face.
Speaker 4: I remember vividly because I took a more an n k X screenshot of reptile spinning and put it side by side to show like, like, look at this fucking reptile.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I actually have to mension. I just thought I was Squirtle for a moment, like, like, what are you saying? So it was an accident. His explanation was, Alex Jones was really funny, and so he said something like funny and I had a spic take. I had some of my iced tea and I spit it.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a spit take with direct force across a room.
Speaker 1: By walking directly up to the person and immediately walking away is so crazy.
Speaker 2: The idea of a spic take like that is awesome. So he tells he tells you a joker, and then you run away, and.
Speaker 1: You just run away. You don't even say sorry or not. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like now a man in the.
Speaker 2: World, mummy ass looking retail.
Speaker 1: After he.
Speaker 4: No imagine the world, after he says all that ship. After he does the tim Pules faces all glazed over from like this guy is such full ship. Then he just pulls out a bomb and busy.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: It's not even a bomb, it's it's literally it's a stopwashing taped to a like a just a clump of hot dogs.
Speaker 1: But it still works. He figured it out.
Speaker 3: You figured it out.
Speaker 2: He's been he's been in the laboratory tinkering for years. Like, how do I unlucky the explosive capability of hot talk?
Speaker 1: That is crazy. This is crazy. Someone in a fucking lab. That's not lab. It's like a fucking workman. It's like a last of us, two workmen. But he has a hot dogs, wires and a fucking candle. Dude.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like Tony Stark in the cave building a million with a.
Speaker 1: Box of scraps.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know, exactly Tony Stark build us in a cave with a box of scraps.
Speaker 1: Okay, bro, that's totally starting. Bro, we don't have the resource of stuff.
Speaker 3: Nobody move, Nobody moves.
Speaker 1: Nobody look at me, look at me.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like my guy, that's that's a movie. Like he's he's demented.
Speaker 1: But he makes it supposed to invest on a hot nose. It does work. He unlocks it. He figured out it does level that compound that compounds flat. After he's done, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: It's gone. It's not even like it exploded. It's almost like it was just erased, you know what I mean, Like there's not even any rubble or.
Speaker 1: Like like it's gone and that where it was, the patch of grass where deers and everything like frolly. Yeah, like it's healed.
Speaker 2: You know how like when a wormhole opens and then collapses, how it's like it's just kind of erases what's there.
Speaker 1: It just alters it. That's what it did. Yeah, that's crazy, that is that's that's insane. He's gone though, he can't do it again. But like, holy ship, that's impressive. That be nuts to witness and then literally never being able to see that again. I feel like that's looking too far ahead. It's like a caveman looking at like somebody fucking using a flesh light. I feel like it's like, dude, that's too maybe a native looking at a.
Speaker 2: Ship looking at a fushlight. I don't feel like it's that crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like he would like be able to figure it out like you feel it.
Speaker 1: I have I have a video I have a been editorial on how to make one of the homemade one editorial the first it's on my phone.
Speaker 2: Of course, are you gonna have three D print one? No?
Speaker 1: I think that's too far?
Speaker 4: Why is that too far?
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't usually descend into sexual deviancy. I think that's like a line I keep myself out of how to build a flesh light. I haven't partook in it yet. I just have it. I've sent it to the homies that might need some my humans in jail, Like, hey brother, here you go, man, see your homies in jail. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The machematics for I know you you have an abundance of resources.
Speaker 1: It's like sponges and then like a fucking like a fucking cup.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of when you can just flesh Light's gotta be cheap. Now they've been out for like decades.
Speaker 1: One like me, like sixty dollars for a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's how much they were when they came out right, which means it would be cheaper still because of inflation. The fact that they're holding steady on that price, you know, instead of fucking eighty dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder how much.
Speaker 3: If you're a real fan, you're gonna fucking be razing.
Speaker 1: Like did you see that the Borderlands He's like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Randy Pittsford, the CEO of a Gearbox or whatever. It's like one of the lead Borderlines guys. He was like, oh, yeah, real fans will pay eighty dollars for Borderlands for And it's like, why, I just shut up? Pull your are you saying like I don't even necessarily like I know what you're if I'm being as charitable as possible to me, I know what you're saying, but like, nobody, like, why would you think that that would be a wise thing for a CEO to say?
Speaker 3: Gotta stop?
Speaker 2: It's it's like, of course, real fans are gonna put down fucking a lot of money for fucking whatever it is that they're interested in.
Speaker 3: But like for you to say that is so tone.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point. That is the whole the tone deafness of it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as the the Ubisoft guy was like, oh, like, gamers gotta get used to like not owning their games. It's true. It is a true thing.
Speaker 4: We are in the era where we fucking play most of our shit digitally and you don't own them. I don't want to hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Pussy, Like, what the the worst thing for you to say? You're not in the position to say ship like that. Yeah, it's crazy, it's it only serves to hurt you.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's what that's my thing is like there's the self preservation of it. It's just like, don't you want to don't you want to create like a good environment for the thing that you're working on that you would think.
Speaker 1: They fucking selling Nintendo Switch two games for eighty dollars and I'm like, dude, this is gonna be and there just on the fact that they're on cards and like they're not even real games. It's like that's tragic. I just fortunate.
Speaker 4: It's just maddening for like people like us, and you know, irobably most people that are listening, they're just on the on the level of we understand that it's just a little bit of a you know, we're in control of consumerism. We're we're in control of supply and demand that if we just stepped back, they would adjust the price, we understand. But too many people will never do that, and so it sucks knowing that, and they still happened to just see things just.
Speaker 1: Keep going on so many boundary cards. I know, yeah, yeah, it sucks, man.
Speaker 4: It's I just watched a video on the entire history of NBA two k It was really nice because this guy just went through, like autistically, just went through the entire from from from two K all the way to twenty five and it's showing every difference and intros and just all this stuff. It was really cool video and showing the exact point of when it was, oh, here's the point of no return and where it turned into complete dog shit, where it actually technically So twenty thirteen is when they added a virtual currency. So some people would say that, but really twenty eighteen they added this really shitty thing called the Neighborhood, And this is when they started ramping up them.
Speaker 1: Isn't it that weird?
Speaker 2: Like like like a not a live action menu, but like like a real world kind of it's more of, yeah, here's a place where.
Speaker 1: You can hang around.
Speaker 3: Here's all your courses, all your stuff.
Speaker 4: This is when they ramped up the abuse of VC, the Virtual Courses currency, Yeah, because it already was already kind of retarded, but it was still there was still good games after it. There was still good games, Like twenty sixteen was actually a really good game. There was good two k's after it. But yes, the better ones were definitely before virtual currency. Oh of course like so, but like twenty eighteen was like the death of it. I skipped a billion of those games hot back on to see what was going on in two K nineteen, and I was like, the the love that they put into the story was cool as fuck. Seeing that they were it was like to be everybody but time Fall two kind of a thing, like, oh, they put a lot of love into the state even though nobody's fucking with it. Yeah, And then they they took it out because they were like, who gives a shit, we make billions on virtual currency. We're gonna make the game shitty and fix two things each year just still like, oh, here you go find it's a little bit better. Somehow they regress this year two K twenty five, and it's it sucks so badly because everybody, the every content creator in the two K industry knows if these stupid dumb ass niggas would stop paying for this ship and spending another seventy dollars to fucking max out the characters so they can actually compete, they would stop.
Speaker 3: But they make billions from the virtual currency.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're gonna make money.
Speaker 3: It's so maddie because it's the only basketball simularly.
Speaker 1: It's the only one. There's no live games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Live has been dead for a while.
Speaker 1: I love those games. I loved all those games.
Speaker 5: I wonder that is I don't know what the because to me, it doesn't even now in general, it makes me mad that like why has Madden and yeah, yeah, I think this isn't it isn't.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: I think they have gues p N was because there used to be ESPN and Madden used compete and then they actually stopped. So I think they might have the monopoly on the NFL now, which I don't think it should be able to be done. I think it's I don't like that you can have a monopoly on we're the only ones who can make NFL branded content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how it is.
Speaker 2: So that the baseball like there's not a lot like I remember playing like RBI baseball and m VP baseball. These are like different games, but like it's really just the show now, yeah, it might be the same.
Speaker 4: It might be the same for every sport that MLB the show, right, Yeah, MLB the show, I think, and that might be the only one now.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 2: MB games regular and they just used to be like a bunch of weird, like like I remember playing MVP Baseball two thousand and five that.
Speaker 1: I remember when they were just they weren't called the show. I remember when the show was the title of one of them. MLB made the show.
Speaker 2: That's so weird to me because like the if just hearing the that that name, it's like, that's a terrible name. It's kind of weird to me that that like took off because like what do you what does that mean? I guess it's just a yeah, like so.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: It kind of lends to what he's saying that it was probably a specific thing and then they just went people started calling at the show, so like let's just run with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like called Dity four or whatever, like it was like modern Warfare. But then they were like called wer world Ware two whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like even though it's the seventh one or seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you think about it's like when anybody says, do you play two K? You know what they're talking about. There's a trillion of them. And there was also there used to be NFL games, and I mean I missed the competition everybody talks about the competition.
Speaker 1: That's in sports world. That is the biggest fucking thing that's games. If they're probably not, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: It has a limited they had an unboxing.
Speaker 1: Boxing became so much more under Speed.
Speaker 3: It's pretty sick.
Speaker 1: You should check it out when Speed to come out.
Speaker 4: It's it's what's I think it might still technically be an early Axes, but it's likely.
Speaker 3: I don't remember if it's officially.
Speaker 4: Launched as Michael White in it is Michael Jai White understated, Yeah, I haven't ran into that because that's his that's his movie series, you know that, right, the disputed games of his movie series.
Speaker 3: Well, it's that's you know, it's just a disputed It's it's like mm a too.
Speaker 4: I'd assume he Jason to you know, that's not it's irrelevant to his whatever his series is because of the.
Speaker 1: Fact his his movies are m movies called on disputed side. Disputed. It's just a it's just a word. It's just you know, like you can't copy right that it's I know it's not copright, but I think it would be like in him no funny, it makes more sense for him to be a mixed martial arts but actually he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Really he's not well, it's it's unfortunately not well respected in the community.
Speaker 1: I heard he's not respecting even though like I'm not sure the community he's not by fighters he is, he's not.
Speaker 2: Because that video came out of him eating that dog.
Speaker 3: I think he was.
Speaker 4: He was like, hey, I'm actually spawned, and then he was yeah, him kicking the funk out of what you're called kicking John Jones in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Back of his head or that really happy? Actually, I mean some people I I I like watching him fight. He is a he needs to be in jail probably.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about this guy, John Jones.
Speaker 4: This is a terrible fucking but it's one of the he's one of the best, arguably the best mixed mark martial artists to live. However, there's huge asterisk because he's been caught cheating so many times. He's PopEd for steroids multiple times, and so it's one of those things to where there's people that argue that it's crazy that he took those steroids because he probably win without them because he's so he's that good. That's an argument, man, You can You can't prove it either. Or it's like because people talk about being in the cage with them very small, not compared to like being a light heavyweight, but they talk about, yeah he's like three he's like three foot six.
Speaker 1: He's way more powerful than he should be for some of his size. That's what they say. He's way two powerful, like like throwing up at least seven five pounds.
Speaker 2: That's that's a wild arm he's got.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's he's beating his uh fiance after he accepted his Hall of Fame speech right that weekend, Right, he fucking he beat his wife.
Speaker 2: And that's like, that's like Will Smith getting the award right after slapping pressure off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's basically similar to go back there. That's hilarious. He still can't go.
Speaker 2: Back to It is crazy in retrospect that he just got an award like that is that kind of happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he slapped I thought it was fake. I thought it was fake. I got my brain was this has to be fake. It because I agreed, I agreed to him slapping him for a bit, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like it wasn't played off like enough of a bit for me to believe that it was fake necessarily, like because it was.
Speaker 3: It was the sitting when he was yelling afterwards, keep my wife's it out of your mouth. That was when I was like, that's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: The audience isn't laughing, there isn't. This is a very I was like, oh, this is real.
Speaker 1: It felt so tunes. It had to be, like so the looney tune part, it's like it's like the brain bad getting shot. It like it wasn't it was real, but it was like, this feels like looney tune ship, Like this doesn't feel like a real thing. Happenings happening. I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: The more stuff comes out about that, I'm just like the one thing, I feel like people that are reasonable have a hard time putting the getting because they always have to preferences. They always have to say, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I don't believe in conspiracy always, and I'm like, shut the funk up. That's the that's the default position.
Speaker 1: Just talk.
Speaker 4: Let's just talk about it. And there's so many people that I feel like they're afraid to dive into. I love diving into dumb ship like that because the more you look into it, I'm like, all right, I I don't know who to talk to this about. Like, if anybody wants to talk to me about this, let's let's rap, because it's everything about it seems so fucking wagged. It feels like a looney to Like, it feels like some ship that SpongeBob would do. There's too many things that aren't even like something goes wrong and we'll get.
Speaker 1: That president got shot. You mean, it just feels cartoon. You're to count the present.
Speaker 3: Doodle Bob for sure.
Speaker 1: Would have succeeded.
Speaker 3: He would he would have.
Speaker 1: The stow you got me do the bug? Where where Baby?
Speaker 4: The weirdest thing when you went on Joe Rogan's podcast and Joe's like, you want to see the scar?
Speaker 3: And there was nothing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what what do you What else do you want? I don't know how to square?
Speaker 4: And then Joe was like, oh, weird, there's like nothing, and Joe just been like Joe knows, Joe in his stupid monkey brain knows what that means.
Speaker 3: But he's like being charitable, you know, he's being.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing I can't square with that being fake, is that somebody's head really exploded, So like I don't why did that? No?
Speaker 1: But why not? What do you mean what did that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But like say, like someone's head actually exploded, why not? Why does that make it fake?
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's unlikely that someone got was in like had their head exploded in the line of fire, and that didn't also translate to him getting nicked in some way. They could have faked it without killing someone, I think just as easily.
Speaker 1: I think they could have, but it would.
Speaker 2: Have been a lot easier. Actually maybe why of course, actually.
Speaker 4: Like just from your own argument, that made it seem real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're not trying to get people who would even think that. They're like they're playing to their base anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe so.
Speaker 4: But then also this is one of the reasons why people on the left at all didn't even there was nobody that was even with the photo op and everything, nobody there was almost nobody trying to even argue.
Speaker 1: It was like we're just gonna move on and accept it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no one was using any type of like due diligence to see like let's look into this at all.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of like leading.
Speaker 4: You know, after the safety read the nine eleven commission report and you read it's like there's a lot of stuff missing from this is weird.
Speaker 3: And then there's a lot of people that are like, we're just gonna accept it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: You know, it's in the same vein.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are like Jews, like Jews, Jews did this, And I'm like, why.
Speaker 4: I because they blame it on every they always it's such a weird it's that it's that's such a left field thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's just because what it's like finance stuff or whatever.
Speaker 1: The guy that's the guy that opened the buildings and ship. It's something about it that's like there's some a sprinkle of truth that this leads to way so much and that what's happening right, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Those buildings are ugly. The twin towers are sucking an eyesore.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That is so fucking crazy to think that, like what they replace it with isn't way better.
Speaker 1: It's better, yes, But they say they're ugly is absurd. I think they're they were not ugly buildings, fucking cubes. They're just like I think they're just different, they're just buildings. To say they're uglies. Have you seen a Chrysler building? That building looks fucking Have you been a space needle? They look retarded?
Speaker 3: Are you stupid?
Speaker 2: The Chrysler building is awesome, it looks fun.
Speaker 1: Think the Empire State Building is a nice building. I think that.
Speaker 2: There stab Building and the Christier Building are like iconic buildings. They got fucking gargoyles on that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I think the building, I think have the garglers are cool. The buildings look like building.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker, I'm talking about the accouterments. They're all squares, but like the fact that, like, you've got a nice looking building. They are say building is a nice looking building.
Speaker 1: It's such a.
Speaker 3: It's such an unoffensive building.
Speaker 2: It's a rectangle, is my point. It's an ugly rectangle with a bunch of fucking lines sticking up out of it. It's fucking an eyesore. I'm glad it's gone.
Speaker 1: They're just building. They're so unoffensive. Why are you pushing back? Yeah, I don't understand. What to say they're ugly is like that's there are ugly buildings. Have you've been to Chicago before? Those that place that.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about Chicago.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about ugly buildings period.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about New York and a building that dominated the fucking skyline that you couldn't help but stare at because it was the tallest fucking thing there.
Speaker 6: Twice, if there were twos, and if there were seven foot, if there were eight foot ugly twins, horrifically ugly twins, if they were seven foot eight foot nine foot ugly twins in all of your family photos, would you be upset if they never showed up again?
Speaker 1: They're not. I think calling them ugly buildings is such a wild statement. They're really not that ugly. Is the New York Life Building right beside that? That building was fucking stupid New York Life Building? Where is it right on? I think it's on fifty third. Was it as tall as the fucking Twin Towers, It was very fucking tall.
Speaker 2: Was it as tall as the Twin Towers?
Speaker 1: It wasn't as tall, but it was another huge, fucking set of buildings.
Speaker 2: That's ugly, thinks it's the fact that the Twin Towers were two, and they were both bland, and they took so much of the skyline.
Speaker 1: I think they were such a fine they were so fine, like and they were like, these are just building.
Speaker 2: Why are you arguing so passionately about something that is the moment I pad in my life?
Speaker 1: Actually, But it's like they're just like they're just think they're fine. But what do you miss saying that they say that they're ugly. I think it's a stretch. They're just in a They're just a building. New York state of mind, dude, it is my most New York.
Speaker 3: Like somebody's saying some bullshit about such an iconic thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey man, bro, it's every vine, every other building in New York City is better than it, like straight up with a name. Especially Grand Central's nicer. Ten Station sucks and it's nicer than Twin Towers. Chris, Chris, I bet if you go to Penn Station, he takes six deep breaths, you'll die. It is not It is not better like Grand Central is cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It's a way nicer building.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about. I mean, it's it's nicer on the in. You are stupid beyond your recognition. Exterior is like it's cooler than most things around it, but it's not the coolest building. It's like it's it's not even it's fine. It looks nice.
Speaker 2: And what I'm saying is that the twin Towers were ugly. I'm glad they're gone, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think they're fine.
Speaker 2: I don't care how they're gone or why they're gone. I'm just glad they're gone. And what's there is way better.
Speaker 1: I think. I think Freedom Plaa is better. It's way nice. I think Fido Plaza is one hundred percent better. I want to put somebody in a little fountain to see if they fucking what are you looking?
Speaker 2: What are you looking for?
Speaker 1: I'm hoping I can find this guy that I uh that I found.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if it was twenty nineteen or twenty eighteen when I went to New York. You found a guy in New York there was I wanted to show you a guy because when you mentioned about taking six breaths in Penn Station, I wanted to show you this guy that reminded me of that, like it was just the station is fucking fucking filthy, dude. I wanted to show you, like I can't find that is like one place I genuinely never was.
Speaker 3: I always avoid it. I was like, we're not gonna we're gonna drive. We're gonna drive, We're gonna go. Penn Station and the Port Authority. I avoid those, Like the Plague.
Speaker 1: I love the I love the the post Office. I think that's a really nice building. Actually, I think the steps leading up to it. You don't mean the post office.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 3: I think the post Office is good.
Speaker 1: It's actually nice looking. The steps that lead between the big fucking front areas. It's a nice look a building with all the eagles. It's way better than two fucking ostentatiously think.
Speaker 2: They're big rectangles. This is fine, But this is something I don't know, man. I think it wouldn't be iconic. Like Spider Man jumping off of the Twin Towers would be so lame. You know, the fact that he dives off of the Empire State Building has has has correged.
Speaker 1: I think the Empire State Building is obviously designed, and it's more of a designed building than they are.
Speaker 4: Oh, but it's not what to me like, the Twin Towers just reminds me of what the new buildings of like fast food restaurants are turning.
Speaker 2: Into exactly like it's it's exactly like a McDonald's post twenty twelve, like a square.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like, oh yeah, new McDonald's so different.
Speaker 2: The twin towers remind you McDonald's, and they remind me of the nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: That's fair. What's crazy is I think I lived in the Bronx to have like the probably the coolest one in America, which is the one by Yankee Stadium, the coolest twin tower, the coolest, the coolest McDonald's, the one on sixty You fucking piece of shit, This was sixty third.
Speaker 3: Whatever, let's move around the questions, let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: That was a that was a good that's a that was a good moment right there.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed that twin tower conversation, that stupid circus conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, you've never seen a cervice tend is crazy. That is a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I still haven't seen one that's never never seeing what Turkstend is in saying, I don't think it's that crazy.
Speaker 1: By being a traversal human being that's like not been in like one town in fucking Milwaukee their whole life, it's pretty crazy. That I've traveled a lot.
Speaker 3: I've just not happened across the circus.
Speaker 1: Have you seen aid before? I finally saw one. Wait how long ago? Was it just like a year ago or something?
Speaker 3: So he's fucking in his later thirties. Now, look, here's the thing. I just have zero memory of seeing one prior.
Speaker 1: It's there, it's in there. I was not about circus person. If we dug in his fucking brain, it took his memories out and you surped his mind, he'd have several.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe it's just I really, I'm thinking maybe you saw a fucking re relation tents and you thought it was a fucking circuits maybe because maybe it was a few.
Speaker 1: He walks by like he walks by condemned.
Speaker 3: He walks by a condemned building.
Speaker 1: Air. He's like, man and a clown drug addicts on the floor, old dig in front of me, Like this clown's not funny. Oh man, I can't even take a deep whiff of the circus air. Circus air, it's just at all. It's just bro it's fucking fent in aerosol four. It's crazy. Dudes, were all fuck up and you think it's the real circus laughing at them die having I feel like it's more likely that you've seen condemned buildings with the ventilation tents that you've seen seen. I've seen probably like in my life, maybe like seventy four.
Speaker 4: You know what, that's not true war.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny. I say that I saw a circus tent, but now I just remembered it wasn't even technically a circus it was it was a tent.
Speaker 4: And this was in north Las Vegas. There was a park and they put up this tent, but it was like a actually orchestral ship. It wasn't even a fucking certain.
Speaker 3: People playing orchestra tent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was weird, and I was like, uh, Jojo was like, let's go. It sold out immediately, and I was like, what the fuck is this? Why is it so popular?
Speaker 1: It was weird. It was like, let's go. I'm like, I'm not going in a fucking tent.
Speaker 3: I mean, I did like want to go, really, but then you know, it still was actually a good thing that it was sold out.
Speaker 2: It's a very European thing to just wander into a in a into into a bespoke tent, you.
Speaker 4: Know, dude, we went to a sick ass candle light uh uh, string quartet thing and he drinks so loud. It's like everything and then like it's like all these sounds and ship. But yeah, we went to a string quartet, this candlelight thing that candles were fake of course because somebody would have knocked it over and caught on fire. Of course me, that show was awesome. It was fucking hont Zimmer all all of his bangers and like you went to see Four Strings live. Yeah, so there's these like sentient strings as a string quartet, they sing, they sing, uh, the strings sing Hans Zimmer songs exclusively.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that sounds like it's worth the funny. It absolutely was to see strings sing do see something impossible? Yeah, it was actually worth all the money.
Speaker 2: I love thinking about like the old like the olden days, like the circuses that they used to have where it's just like here's a lady with a beer. Yeah, here's a midget, here's.
Speaker 1: An interracial couple. It's like, what the fuck misogyny.
Speaker 3: They're all screaming. Then it's a goblin.
Speaker 1: They're just like my cousin looks like that.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen are Jew the tips.
Speaker 1: Well some god, no fucking way, some guys. Some guy yells so loud his mouth opened all.
Speaker 2: It's like that BEETLEJUICEA yeah, oh god. Anyway, we're we gotta get the questions. We're gonna forget.
Speaker 3: Let's do it scrubbing bubbles, rode in, remember you ride?
Speaker 1: What did you say? Artworking Mexican? Isn't that normal? Not the stereotypes they are sleepy.
Speaker 4: Well, there's such a weird thing. There's a sleepy Mexican thing. But like I think modern day we all, I guess back in the day it was the sleepy Yeah, yes, it was like I remembers, not really that I remember. Also, did you see did you see? This was a good bit. It was a South Park where they went to the Museum of Tolerance and they're they're showing all this stuff like here's this, here's the coveted Jew, there's all these stereotypes. And then and then Randy marsh rocks up, Oh it's the sleepy Mexican. And then it was actually just a janitor.
Speaker 1: Oh what time is it?
Speaker 3: And I sorry, I fell asleep. I just need to take a nap.
Speaker 1: So sleepy it was so funny, so tired, so sleepy. That's me. That was that was that was like to me, whether season three or soft rug I remember that. But so like yesterday I had the DVD for like season three, four and five? Was that three? It was between three, four and five.
Speaker 3: It was between I'll give it, I'll give it a four and five.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a five. I know it's not season sixteen.
Speaker 1: I watched that whole show at Lily. She never watched it. And when it got to like I think the fear bit of stop parts in between season seven in season twelve. Yeah, that era of that show is nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, scrum Bubbles. By the way, we're just not gonna get to your question.
Speaker 4: Never fuck you, never fuck your bubbles, little bitch ass, trick ass, whole ass, trifling ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what words coming at the end. I'm not gonna say it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, scrim Bubbles wrote in as you can if you over to Patreon our contrast snark Tank can go there right in. We read your questions. Although there's fucking four hundred of them now, so uh, good job, guys don't know what to do about this?
Speaker 4: Joy Well, we'll speed run twenty questions in Extra Amma.
Speaker 1: Oh do you think we can?
Speaker 3: I think we could probably do it.
Speaker 1: You think we do twenty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we do it unsatisfyingly for every single person, Yes, no, try yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's try shot it downt it down to the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm gonna forget.
Speaker 1: Remember how many we get to do we get to twenty?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, twenty is a really difficult number to many pupils.
Speaker 1: No, it's like in the time limit you fucking give Dick Cheney pupils.
Speaker 2: We think we're gonna forget the amount of time that we always record Extra Amma.
Speaker 4: For I'm not gonna if if, if, if either of us forget, I will buy you a flashlight.
Speaker 2: Oh anyways, scrum Bubbles road, and he says, hey, guys, this one is of course for Sweeney to pay attention.
Speaker 1: Get off your phone.
Speaker 2: On a recent episode, you stated that the Grand Concourse is the best neighborhood in the Bronx. This mark's like the third time you've said it in the last couple of months, and I can't really let that stand.
Speaker 1: It's not true anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, it's far by, Well, it's far from like the worst place. It's still pretty much the hood in a lot of parts. It's just a wild thing to say when the Bronx literallyiz neighborhoods like Riverdale, Pelham and Kingsbridge, to name a few. I couldn't just let this misinformation stand any longer. Okay, love you bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I recently looked into because I moved from the Granted, I moved from the Bronx going on twenty years ago. Now, yeah, wow, I was going on twenty years ago. Now. I moved when I was twelve.
Speaker 3: It's about twenty years ago for me too.
Speaker 1: Twelve thirteen's when I moved from the Bronx and where I grew up. When I was there, it was close to the stadium, and it wasn't that bad. It was not that bad when you got down to like Webster Avenue, which is like maybe like five blocks down. That's when it started getting fucked up. As soon as we went downstairs to Webster, going to Third Avenue, it's when shit started getting bad. But like over, I lived on a Grand Congress. After me, it was like Sheridan, then Grant and then I forgot where my where fifty three was. That wasn't a bad area, of course, it's it's New York City. People selling drugs, people getting pulled over by a cop, slashit all to happen. But it wasn't that bad. Fordham Road is horrible now, like it's awful.
Speaker 2: The Bronx has always been bad. I don't know, so I've always hated the Bronx. I hated I hated that my grandmother lived there.
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 2: I loved my grandmother and I loved the apartment, but I hated every time that we had to go up there and go up the sixth story walk up and just crazy people out in the street.
Speaker 1: An apartment is if there's a walk up past five five fifth floor is supposed to be an elevator.
Speaker 3: Some guy, I remember some some guy.
Speaker 2: I remember some guy tweaking outside of my grandmother's has pointing at me and calling me a harbingeer when I was like eight or something.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Who's the first time I think it was the first time a stranger has ever had ever addressed me?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was that, Yeah, that's awesome. It's just fucking crazy. Uh but yeah, that's that's fair. I don't know if I'm really all that familiar with Pellam or Riverdale.
Speaker 1: Or Pellam Bay in a bay park.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've been there, was going towards the Zoo and everything. I really just I really just remember gun Hill and I hated it.
Speaker 1: No sucks, The South Bronx sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's horrible. It's like really, I'm sure the closer you get to younger is the better it is.
Speaker 1: But uh, I think that's yeah. Over by Pelham the six train pretty much, just take the six train as far as you can. When you get by like the Bazoo and all of like the nice shopping areas and it's nice. When you go to Third Avenue the other way, or towards Harlem, it sucks. And this is unfortunate because that's where I'm from.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Sean mclovin rode In, he says, it's crazy how poor you guys were. I guess he's talking about the.
Speaker 1: That's quick.
Speaker 2: What's even crazier is how bad things are getting. What do you think it would be like to be that poor today? I can't even.
Speaker 1: Fuck I would oh my fucking gut. That was like my biggest fear, Like.
Speaker 2: Actually I would have turned to I would not let that happen again. I would simply be like, listen, it couldn't happen if it was happening to all. If all of us saw like a like that crazy thing, I'd be just like, let's just fucking get a place again, you know what I mean. At that point, I would be like, let's just move in, dude, Like, let's get let's rent a mansion, split it between all of us who have more than enough space. It would be I actually remember looking into this when I was considering moving back from New York after the COVID thing, and I was like, it's it's actually infuriating how much cheaper it is to just rent a like a borderline mansion with the amount of people that let's say, like a five better mansion has, Like you have five tenants. It's more affordable, yes, than a one bedroom or like a two bedroom in every way, And even if you split a two bedroom with somebody else, it's more of it. And it's like, that's crazy, and you have more than enough. You have more space than you normally would. Each of those rooms is like an apartment. So I don't know, man, it is crazy, But like my recommendation to everybody, quite frankly, if you're like going out on your own is like just like split shit for as long as possible, Like it is literally only money in your pocket to do it. You make some sacrifices. It's not it's I don't know. I've lived with people, I've lived alone, quite frankly, like the benefits of living alone they're cool, but like it's actually like whatever compared to like the amount of money that you would save not doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, when I when I was in Vegas, I still think about everyone so actually due were its just I was living in a house with a with a handful of people and yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Sharing the space, but they were all chill. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And my rent was laughable, you know, like it was nothing.
Speaker 2: Dude, when we got here, it was like eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Well for each of us in or like something like that. It was like seven something.
Speaker 1: It was for very cheap.
Speaker 2: It was some some something for me and Jalene, not you, because you didn't pay for a while.
Speaker 1: I was fucking broke.
Speaker 2: But uh, which is like, dude, eight hundred dollars for rent is fucking that. That is in dude, I looked into So you're paying now yea, yeah, oh yeah, I pay like I feel like nine I peel like nine to fifty.
Speaker 1: Well don't you pay half of eight hundred? Huh? I pay? I pay the main pay rent. Okay, yeah, I'm not gonna make Lily pay rent. I'm like, you can focus on like saving money for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight d is nothing.
Speaker 1: Pay rent and that's.
Speaker 4: Nothing that is like I don't I don't understand that though, what like the like sometimes you not like whatever happens if you like say, oh you know, you're it. To me, it was like it just didn't seem like the person that makes less money should be saving the money to like you know, like, oh, let me do this, and then the other person doesn't even notice that the money's gone.
Speaker 1: And then like so for me, I pay the rent because of the fact that I pay for like the stuff in the house. Right, So I'm like the I do the gas electric, I do the services, and then I do rent, and then Lily pays for our savings, our wrap ira, she does for her car and then the groceries and stuff like that, and then that's where we that's where she does. But she saves, that's fair for you. I think that's fair for him, decent amount of money, and like the savings, it's.
Speaker 2: Fair for him considering the amount of expenses that he has is so low compared to like anybody else really doing a job like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, granted, so I don't, like, I don't care about playing rent. It's not a big deal because it's not like it's not hampering to me. And I usually often have money still after doing everything, but it's because of the defects. Somebody she has all of the like saving stuff in her name, well not in her name, just coming out of her direct pay. Yeah, but like if she gets paid quite a bit more than I even not we get paid pretty well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like I just I'm like, all right, is your you know, cause you know, like say, for example, like I think a lot of people have things where they they don't their account could never get to a certain level. It can never go lower than this threshold. And that's the thing where it's like if someone's making this much more money, then it's like I would more. It's like, say I make more money than Jojo right now, not by much, but enough, and so I take most of the charge of that, and because I don't want her account to get to a level to where it's like it's too fucking low, and I feel like that puts you in jeopardy of like your account being too low sometimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it does, but I usually, like we rarely, I don't know the last time I've needed this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You you have a cash cow and your girlfriend milk her dry son.
Speaker 1: Do you think I do you think my living situation right now? Isn't me doing that?
Speaker 4: I just want you to look at your bank account and just see way too many zeros and laugh. That's all and then that's what That's what. That's all I'm getting at. Just be like, oh, this is great, Like just take all that money.
Speaker 1: That'd be amazing, amazing souse.
Speaker 4: I'm like, is this because look, here's the thing, man, I think she's planning on fucking your ass and be like, oh, this is our money. And then something happens you you know, your dick gets cut off and she's like, you're no longer useful to me, and then she takes off.
Speaker 1: All on everything. It don't matter. I'm everything, I've wear my way and everything. No, you you're on everything now. Then once your dick gets cut off, once you lose your dick. Oh, she's on fire. Then she's on fire. Then she's gonna she's gonna be like I don't want this one, Like, oh, that's crazy. How you just set on fire, just.
Speaker 2: Pretending like it's just happened. It's crazy, Like just pretending like, oh it's crazy, it's crazy. You're about to be set aflame.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Dude, whoa crazy? He's somebody named Lily? Just why she goes anyway?
Speaker 2: Mixed food road in and he says, hey, nostalgia criticling Carra and spoony've been listening since Zach called Chris out for gunning down Progerius. This has never happened, and I finally decided to give you money. Anyways, My question is why does Sweeny always claim to be a good person even though he's Even though he tries to lie and say he's a good person, he always proves himself wrong almost immediately. Also, Derek, you're gay. Now here's the thing you did? You selling a broken Nintendo we you is pretty egregious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, guys, that's so light.
Speaker 3: I know that's so light. I think you're proving gentleman's point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, look, man, I look, I actively try nowadays to be a better person than I was previously. It's not it's not it's not a you know, it's not an immediate transformation. You gotta it's a process. It's a losing battle most of the time. Trying. It's not easy of trying. It's really it's really not easy. Dude. Yeah, I've done bad things, man, like I keep doing it. But like I.
Speaker 2: Come right, come itchy wah rode in that, he says, Hey, Feller's one of my favorite artists. Jack Stauber, Oh I love Jack Stubber has a song called I Love You Verne troyer Well, not my favorite song of his.
Speaker 3: It has me thinking of you guys.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you could make a song dedicated to an actor or celebrity, who would it be? I mean, brother, come on.
Speaker 1: Oh, Julia, Luis, Ravis, Keith David, what do you.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it would be Keith David. Mine personally would be Willia Dafoe. It's not a bad choice. Would be a Sea Shandy inspired by the Lighthouse. I still haven't seen the Lighthouse.
Speaker 1: I heard he comes in it. Yeah, I think she comes. I saw his balls?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 4: Where h In another movie with with Emma Stone, he.
Speaker 1: Shows him crazy.
Speaker 2: If you were like I saw his balls, I haven't seen any of his movies.
Speaker 4: I've seen this dick before what you call it. In The Northman you just saw walking around. He was walking around and you're like, hey, hey, well can I see your balls?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I saw his dicking the behind the scenes of Spider Man One because I used UH. I used AI to expand the frame beyond what was available to see on the day and.
Speaker 1: What we don't know fabricated.
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is actually an AI that actually doesn't fabricate. It actually peers into the past and actually actually does fill in the blanks with what was actually there and what we don't make. One of the facts about Spider Man one that we don't know much, sure, whatever the we we what a lot of people don't know is that, you know, just just out of frame and nearly every shot, even in some of the shots that Will and Dafoe is in, Yeah, Will can be seen jerking off violently just out of frame.
Speaker 1: Now is he? Yes? Great.
Speaker 2: The next question, he David, would obviously be would would be the would be the person. I don't know what kind of genre it would be, though, I.
Speaker 1: Be a ballad, that'd be a ballad. Different. I can't write ballads.
Speaker 2: I can't write balands either.
Speaker 1: It'd be fine, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: But I had a I will be honest, I had the beginning. It's actually in my head right now. So when I was writing, I wrote this power this cradles power metal song, and after that I thought I was in the mood to write another one.
Speaker 1: And I have the beginning of a song called Hail Keith David.
Speaker 4: And so all I have, though is just the Hail Keith David part and a little it's just a little concept.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Maybe that's something that uh yeah, there it is speaking the God of War. Did you see the like the round table it did I for the twentieth anniversary where like it was yeah, the one that I couldn't get into this were yeah you were there. Actually that's crazy. Yeah, it was really. It was really interesting seeing all them talks to each other, seeing like t J Carson the name tc TC Carson, how old he is now? It's I did not remember.
Speaker 2: He was fucking like not he was like fifty when he did the fucking voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was fifty, but he I mean.
Speaker 3: Like when he was when when I first knew him from a is it living single?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it was older. You know.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like a young cat. He wasn't like, oh, I'm newly fresh onto the acting scene.
Speaker 1: Like he was a he was a little bit older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, I remember him from the last season of The Honeymooners.
Speaker 1: There's not a single person in that show he was.
Speaker 2: He got canceled as soon as he showed up, and immediately the audience was like, hmmm, not the direction I would like this to go.
Speaker 3: I want that I have any problem every people, not.
Speaker 2: That I have a problem with those people. And at least that's one. At least at least this one's thin. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: The Honeymooners Every New Year's Every New Year's, Channel eleven would play Honeymooners all day fucking long. I've never seen like, I've probably never seen a minute of that show because you're were not relic. That's why my Grandma's wan Bygone era. So I would watch Honeymooners, and I was like, this show is crazy because he's threatening to beat his wife all the time.
Speaker 2: That's the main joke because that's the only thing that I know about it.
Speaker 3: Zoom like to the fucking moons.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's the legacy of the show is that, like, his wife will be threatened, don't worry.
Speaker 4: It's like us Sanford and Son. You got dude's always going to fake a heart attack, Like there's there's like certain beats, George Jefferson, He's gonna like be cheap.
Speaker 1: In and dance.
Speaker 3: Is a show? Yeah, thought that was like a store maybe, well, I think the Richards, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Richards.
Speaker 4: Honeymooners was just him beating the piss out of his wife. Every episode.
Speaker 1: He would just tell his friends like, Hey, I'm gonna beat this bitch. And they made a fucking movie about it. Way it was the Entertainer and my caps. Remember they did that honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking serious?
Speaker 1: Swear to God? And and uh and the folks, the folks that liked Honeymooners, uh really did not like that movie. That's balls. So what's the name of the the guy that was in Romeo and Juliet The what Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: I don't know Latino d.
Speaker 1: From the Romeo and Juliet remake.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Latino. I don't know Louis mind only like not Louis's mind. The only Latino I know.
Speaker 1: You mean Jona he was. He was in it too, of course he was. He's in every He's he's in everything. He's a prolific actor. Actually like he's but he's acted at everything. Yeah, you remember how I was complaining about.
Speaker 2: Dude he played he played the dog and the last of us to do you know that?
Speaker 4: That's actually true statement he voiced speaking of the last Petro Pascal, one of the last times we mentioned him. I was complaining about how he's in fucking everything. That was kind of exaggerating. Of course, it was being facetious a little bit or not physicious, but just you know, just being stupid. And I'm watching I saw The Equalizer last year for the first time, and I was like, that was a fun action thriller. And finally Equalizes too. Now is streaming, I can see it again or it's available again.
Speaker 1: And I watched it. Guess who's in the movie.
Speaker 3: Hey man, he's a working actor.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's having this year man everywhere, and then he's, uh, he's of course because I like that he likes to diversify his role because he was a villain in this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you didn't know right away, and so you find out like, oh, he's the one. He's like, I'm the I am the one who give your best friend.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh, I am, I am the I am the Hispanic equalizer. And I was like, oh, this is crazy. That movie was fucking actually kind of fun. There's a guy named Miles who's like the troubled youth. There was like a troubled youth in the first movie they checked that played hit girl in the live action kick Ass.
Speaker 2: I forget her name, Chloe, Chloe Grace moret.
Speaker 4: I know Chloe that so yeah, so she's the troubled prostitute, the troubled youth, right, and he saves her like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna equalize everybody. I'm fucking.
Speaker 3: He equalizes people.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, look at he's he is a former your audio is speaking.
Speaker 1: He equalizes everything. He's a drinking He's like, oh shit, he needs to fucking equal making exactly the same on every table. He's just freaking out.
Speaker 2: He's just profoundly autistic, even like he does have O C D in the in the movie like Monk kind of he's not on that level.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Monk is. He's Adrian Monk. I forgot about that. Monk was actually a good show. Monk is. So it's frightening actually, like he is autistic.
Speaker 4: He has Tourette's autism, he has uh.
Speaker 1: Odd, every Monk is so autistic that he could actually have been aged forty seven. Do you think if somebody I actually done it?
Speaker 2: Do you think if he's he's got so many idiosyncrasies in that show, that's that show's over right, like.
Speaker 4: That, it's been over for like fifty I saw it just like that. There was a marathon a Monk and I saw, and I watched like a bunch of episodes like it.
Speaker 2: It feels like one of those shows like when you watch a single episode, like if you don't know anything else about it, it does come across as one of those like n CIS kind of shows where it's like this might still be happening.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's one of those like Basic Television seven to nine o'clock, like, oh, this is just.
Speaker 2: On that's Tony Shalhoub, right, is in that show. Is I think that sounds right though just by his face? Or is it Columbo that I'm thinking of Colombo?
Speaker 3: That's not Colombo. No, the that's not the I don't think that's the actor's name.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm not even gonna say. Mister equalizers. Yeah, he's a former assassin for the government and in Denzel watching him, he's a mister equalizer and mister equalizer equalizes stuff. He just kill people like think like, so he was a former he used to be former assassin. Now he's trying to live an honest and just normal life. But then it gets pulled back into it, but but in a righteous way. So the first uh, the plot, it's two second plot prostitute Russian gang. She and her friends are in trouble, so he equalizes a bunch of the Russian.
Speaker 1: Stop saying equalized and say murders name is his name is John Equalizer? Right, No, his name is Robert McCall.
Speaker 4: Robert he's equal like Robert McCall equalizes, So he equalizes stuff, and then he equalized the mob and then she was saved.
Speaker 3: Everything's fine. So Trouble Youth second movie. No, that's the third one.
Speaker 4: So the second one, Troubled Youth, he's still he's still in Massachusetts, still the same area. So, uh, Troubled Youth Miles. He's like, oh, he's gonna be in a gang he wants, but he's a painter, he's an artist. So he tries to like save him by occupying him with some jobs and painting and stuff.
Speaker 1: And then his best Latino black kid right that he's like, Hey, I like, just a black kid, just a black kid. You're not a Latina. Another one, it's just a regular black kid.
Speaker 3: Literally he's hearing this and he's just like, was that me?
Speaker 1: Is that Myles Morales? Regular Miles? I remember it might not be Samuel Jackson. And no, in the movie of the Basketball movie I Forgot Harder or something. Yeah, that movie is so funny.
Speaker 4: I never watched that one because there's so many they're all the same truths. Okay, So, so mister Equalizer tries to help Miles, right, and then he uh there's Hispanic equalizer in Pedro Pascal that if they're friends, they're all friends X In the same job he kills, uh, myster e Denzel Equalizer's best friend other friends, and so he's like, now he's like, I'm gonna equalize you. He's like, you know, Robert McCalls like, I'm gonna equalize you Pedro Pascal or Joel Miller. And so there's gonna be So there's a showdown about to take place. And this is the crazy thing about this fucking movie, because the movie was completely fine. That guy Miles is painting mister Equalizer's kitchen, he's paying it for a job, and mister Equalizer knows Pedro Equalizer is coming to try to kill him, doesn't warn the kid Miles at all. Fucking All of a sudden, Myles calls him, being like, hey, there's some dudes coming. What the's going on?
Speaker 3: He's like, he goes, it was it was almost forgot to tell you that dude.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I rewound because I'm like, wait, did I miss.
Speaker 1: Some fucking up? What did he tell I forgot to tell you? Yeah?
Speaker 7: He Equalis or whatever the e is fucking on his way over there to kill you equally whoops shows up.
Speaker 4: You know, there's this suspense and I understand why they didn't warn him so they can have a cool suspense scene and go hide in this fucking trap closet or whatever. But I was just like, Nigga, why did you not say nothing? He said, anyway, kid gets kidnapped by Equalists equal Lizzio what's his name?
Speaker 1: Again? I don't know. I should know that I'm the.
Speaker 3: One that saw it, mister equal Equal.
Speaker 4: So he kidnaps and puts him in the trunk, and there's a final showdown and the kid gets shot on the fucking leg, you know that's the and then and then Equalists he also gets equalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eventually him and his goons, and that.
Speaker 4: Kid is so unbothered by the whole situation.
Speaker 3: He's just like, who are you man? And I'm like, are you not extremely upset that?
Speaker 2: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: This situation.
Speaker 2: He opens the trunk and he sees him and he finds out that, uh, he's been he's been cut in half vertically, and so he looks like an equal sign.
Speaker 4: And he was like, thank goodness, I didn't have to do this myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you've been equalized. You've been equalized, sir.
Speaker 2: And then the credits yeah, And then the post credits scene comes on and it's mister subtracto or something.
Speaker 1: Thing. We didn't get to.
Speaker 3: The third one, Mister Minus is pretty good.
Speaker 1: The third one nothing happens.
Speaker 4: It's it's just takes place in Italy, and there's no for mister Equalizer, there's no conflict.
Speaker 3: It's gait. Is there a Is that a real movie? The third Equalizer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a third one. So I saw it because I have to finish it Equalizer, and I'm thinking, yeah, so three dude, that's sick.
Speaker 1: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: Coming right now.
Speaker 1: I gotta Remakinguilize, gonna remake it, I'm thinking because they're said it was the final chapter.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, so he's probably gonna die or something. That's great, you know, like he literally there was for his character zero conflict. I've never seen an action thriller where there was no pushback on the main protagonist, like where there's even like, oh something, is he gonna make it out of this?
Speaker 1: He was flawless.
Speaker 3: Did he plays?
Speaker 2: He plays the lotto and the whole movie is him slowly scratching the numbers off, and then at the end you find that he lost and he goes.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm not equal anymore. And then he just walked into.
Speaker 1: The scene credits.
Speaker 3: Ty, why he's James Bond.
Speaker 4: He was James Bond the whole time. He just know he's Alias was equalizer so stupid. Actually it's not equalizer, it's bond equalization equal double O bond double ow bond equalizer.
Speaker 2: You find out that he's just fucking demented.
Speaker 1: Nothing actually happened.
Speaker 4: He got he was actually he's he's he's a straight jacket in the fucking padded So he.
Speaker 1: Actually got shot in the head in the first movie. And this is all his dying, his dying brain. It's just like seems like days, but it's just fucking seconds and.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Nothing mattered ever, Thank you for investing in our friend.
Speaker 1: Director.
Speaker 3: He comes like wet Sanders and shot.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Your payoff is nothing. I don't get nothing. It's just it's just the clip of Geen Wilder, Gean Wilder.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I forgot I forgot to Wilder.
Speaker 1: You got nothing.
Speaker 3: That smash cuts the credits to stroll credits.
Speaker 2: It's just like all the credits in like one frame, but it's like mega small, so everybody fits so you have the squint.
Speaker 1: It's like three seconds his mouth goes all the way down and then shoots himself in the back and it goes through where its fucking wear his tailboat blow.
Speaker 2: He gets the whole shot in his mouth, even the handle, and pulls the trigger with his tongue.
Speaker 1: How many pounds of pressure at it? His tongue doesn't easily.
Speaker 2: Off, Dude, it's a tough guy. That's one tough.
Speaker 1: I love Equalizer three, the three Equalizer.
Speaker 3: Excuse I love the Equalizer video game. You ever played those?
Speaker 1: Blast fucking take two?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, rock Star Yeah, Rockstars Equalizer franchise, hit video game series, third person action adventure so good. That's really cool. It's almost as good as Wanted.
Speaker 1: I can't believe there's wanted to and and and thwnted thwunted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I feel like they, you know what, I bet asked for that movie. Probably it was too expensive because that was a pretty stacked cast. Actually there was like Angelia and especially.
Speaker 1: After Boy, after they became like really famous.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: Morgan Freeman, I bet that's the only read.
Speaker 2: They were like, we could make another one, but like we're not gonna get these people back, Like they probably made a lot of money, but like not enough to justify paying those people again, probably you know.
Speaker 4: I mean the funny thing is I that I could see that movie with anybody else.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's just paid James mcave. It would been cool if he came back, but like smashed ah star Lord with a fucking keyboard. He did, Yeah with the keys.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, let's read this guy, the Harmonsist wrote in The Harmssiest. Yeah, he says greetings Vanilla, strawberry and chocolate, the Neapolitan ice cream of racism.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking recently about about dating and how it's different between people and countries. My observations have been that in the UK dating doesn't really happen all too often, and relationships just sort of happen through long friendships that turn into more. My question is, what are your guys' methods of getting into relationships? Is it the typic, is it typical? Is it the typical ask them out on a coffee date, go to a bar, chill in a park or do relationships just come vicariously vicarious I don't know that's the right word. Through talking to someone new as part of group group of friends, for example, Thanks a bunch lads, sorry for the question. Sorry if the question is worded like a spastic, don't worry it was.
Speaker 1: But I should just go up to a girl and say, hey, you have a nice pussy. Oh, and then I can see your pussy through your clothes. I can also smell it. It smells if it's similar to strawberries, I'd like to eat that. Yeah, okay, you'll wait the response and then she she perportuates you doesn't work anymore. Mamas doesn't even bother me anymore fucking stronger than her. I take the fucking peptwey and I drink it. It's very shocking. Thanks for the beverage. Bitch, So we fucking or not? Uh?
Speaker 4: You calling them like bitch and dumb concert It's it's very endearing to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we answered the question. Listen here right, your bitch, call me your bitch. Anyone that says that is girls, ladies, ladies, ladies, men and everyone else in between or not run away from that person.
Speaker 4: Look that says come here, bitch, like real, real, real, real answer, real real answer. So it just there's varying degrees. Right, If if it's like you know someone for a long time, I think that's the easiest fucking thing because then you can just be very casual about it, like, hey man, you want to hang out some time, you know, do some coffee, you want to do that, or come over whatever, and it will.
Speaker 1: Probably to.
Speaker 4: You asking me out just a date or some ship you know, something little dumb thing right there, and then you kind of just the anonymously connecting with people.
Speaker 1: That's the ship that its shifted. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's like a little different because I don't know how cool it is to just walk up and ask people shit anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does feel and not even in like a like a me too way, although that is kind of part of it. Somewhat you don't want to like necessarily like intrude on people's like nights out or whatever. But there there's also even just like I know me personally, like if I'm just out with my friends, I really don't want to be bothered at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's the thing, And that was the medium back in the day. That is what you did. Yeah, because there literally was no way too.
Speaker 2: It was either that or you had a position of power. And you, you know, you Harvey Weinstein, some people you did some some mild shit. That's the only way that people got together back in the day. It was either anonymously through complete random happenstance or deeply unethical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the only only ways that used to have.
Speaker 4: Like, the easiest way for me back in the day was well, I guess it's not even about easy, it's just what was done. We uh, me and some of my friends. We'd be out, like in an amusement park or whatever the fuck, and a lot of times there would be girls out there in the same mode where we're out with our friends, and if we happen to run into some cool people, you know, then maybe we'll well, we can uh, we can hang out together. We could all kind of meet up and then exchange numbers later and maybe see if it blossoms into something.
Speaker 3: But like I said, that's so oh okay.
Speaker 2: It's as Kings made a little drawing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like doodle Bob almost with the dick drawing.
Speaker 2: It's a little square thing under there, the bussing. I see you drew eyelashes on my dick, cheney eyelashes, and I got like coke or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I've met people in kind of a lot of these a lot of different like I've met. I've I've dated people that I've just met through just apps or whatever, or just through online or just through friends. I've also just ended up dating people that like were my friends for a while and then something happened. I think generally in my experience, I don't think this is gonna be most people's experience, but like I just I prefer meeting people as friends first because at least, like if things don't work out, there's like a foundation there where it's like, oh, well, now I know I didn't just like make some stupid mistake for no reason, or it's just like oh I just had like a hunch or something, which is like a lot of you know, anonymous or like app stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, I clearly look your photo.
Speaker 2: You know. I like to like the people in advance of being like, okay, like this is a good friend. How does this work elsewhere?
Speaker 3: I think that's sometimes it works.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 4: I think that's like the preferable way that anyone would probably like to do it that way if they can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes it gets too fucked up, and then you can't be friends anymore. But like I genuinely have not had that problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sing single, be single, Yeah, just be enjoy your space by yourself.
Speaker 2: I think honestly, like I think people look at relationships now as like a it's like a money saving thing. To be honest, I know it's expensive to have like a partner, but like it's more like you want to pay half of this rent. I think that's kind of what a lot of people are looking at now.
Speaker 4: Be single under it, I would, ever, I don't know why he would say that, And while he's not single, you know, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't listen. I would a loser, But I'm not as uh No, I joke partially, I think what it really it just it just matters the dynamic how you go about it. Some people are very social, so they can go to like bar situations, but I think a lot of people in the out they don't want to be talked to and then that way, So I think it's best to find somebody in a create a space where you what's weird, are fine with the person around them, and then try to pursue it from there. But at the same time, it's just like, I don't know. I know so many people that like like people and it just didn't like them back for like a long time, and it's just like I don't you know.
Speaker 2: What's crazy though to me is that like there's a lot of places that used to be the place where you go like like clubs or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Look, I gotta be real, No, I don't understand why people.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't fathom why people who are not single.
Speaker 1: Go to clubs. I say the same shit all the time.
Speaker 2: I think it's really fucking stupid and annoying because it's like this is like the one. This is like the this is like that third space that people talk about, right, it's like the only thing left that like kind of gets the point across where it's just like, hey, look i'm here.
Speaker 1: Uh you want to meet people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to meet people. And then like there's like the girls' night and it's like get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Like what do you do like girls dance? It's definitely like.
Speaker 4: Now if you're fear one of those club goers, because I went a little bit back in the day, not my style. Music's too fucking loud. I can't hear anybody. I hate shit like that personally. Like if I'm at a show, I'm expecting that because.
Speaker 1: I'm here to listen to the artist.
Speaker 4: But if I'm here to mingle with people and the ship's too fucking loud, are you looking me in the eye?
Speaker 1: Oh? I see he was trying. He was drawing swastika. Oh were you no? This guy not anymore? Is that you're doing that again? Man, I haven't drawn the swastika ever. Actually, I'm not good at doing a design, I said, ever, I don't believe that even I'm just not going to the design. That's it. I would have tried to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: You're not good at the design.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried to. I haven't drawn it. I don't even I don't.
Speaker 3: It's not hard. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I don't believe that's.
Speaker 4: It's just I don't you just look at left to right, left to right, down, left to right, and then and then and then do it the other way.
Speaker 1: Are you just stealing? Oh damn, it's way too easy. You just like that.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like that, I mean that was the that that's a terrible looking at It was a really bad one.
Speaker 1: But it got the point.
Speaker 2: Across skin that what is wrong with your skin that it smudges the ink like that?
Speaker 1: It's oily? Yeah, so oily. That is crazy, dude, That's why my skin say so luxurious and shiny? How was it that oily? So I stay so luxury? What do you? What?
Speaker 3: Are you a fucking whale. I'm gonna get that fun I'm gonna sell. I'm gonna sell his juices.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna put kingson in a hydraulic press oil and sell it to shampoo.
Speaker 1: My skin. I have I tell you my skin, lily, which mice I do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about the little dots on my skin.
Speaker 1: Literally I don't see I literally have ema. This guy's smooth, silky smooth. He's lying as I make sure your arms like lathered, but I do have like up here, you can remember when your arms were he king. You can see the fucking damage up to. My skin looks like me. See it just looks like touch me, bro.
Speaker 3: This is a little ego that's always.
Speaker 2: Like if Sween, uh, what if Sween locked in, he'd look like the Max Rode in the Max. Yeah, this is a comic book character that we looked it up on the show before. It's crazy. It's crazy looking thing. Uh Nick showed me the mac Ax. Yeah, but uh so, he says, uh or she haven Have you guys heard of that guy, the Crooked Man on TikTok? Have you seen this guy?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll explain it in a second.
Speaker 2: He's been documenting training only one trap, and even though he's only been at it a little over one hundred days, he's looking kind of fucky. Also side note, I urge you guys to look this guy up while we're having this conversation, the Crooked Man especially or something like that. But look up Crooked Man TikTok, I guess because like otherwise you'll get like, I don't know, like some fucking horror story written by a fourteen year old on fucking wat pad or something. But also side note, I want to thank Kingston because this weird ritual of drinking chia seed water inspired me to start taking my health seriously and I dropped twenty pounds since.
Speaker 1: The start of March.
Speaker 2: Good shit, great job. Now what he doesn't tell us is that he's eighty pounds so it's actually really unhealthy.
Speaker 1: For him to keep doing this. Is he throwing up?
Speaker 2: You think he was eighty pounds when he started? By the way, so's he's sixty pounds? Good, He's sixty pounds in five nine? Are you looking at the guy at the cookdvan.
Speaker 1: Wrong with people? Ude? His eyelids flipped.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see I've seen I've seen that happen before, but I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: Now did that happen?
Speaker 1: It frightened me, Dude, it frightened me. It stun locked me for a second. I was like, what did I just see?
Speaker 3: I remember when I first saw him do that, and it scared me.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's like Super Undertaker.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I hope I cut the camera in time.
Speaker 2: I hope. I hope that.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys will see we'll see what is wrong with like why.
Speaker 1: It's like every time I see ship like this, I'm like, this guy's vote counts just as much as ours, you know.
Speaker 2: I like I like when they do that they do the cut mirror shot because yeah, so look up the look up the crooked man on TikTok. You get the crooked man on TikTok. You'll see this guy. He's been working out one of his trap muscles for a while.
Speaker 3: He's the crooked mon. Oh h oh, it is I read that in correctly.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he's from the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: I think it's more like the crooked man, who is probably already taken, you know, more.
Speaker 1: Like this is sodiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you haven't seen that. That's been all over my feet. He reminds me of what is it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is like the third missing member of a you know, long neck and yeah, crook neck reminds me of a jockey. Isn't one of those guys like a pedophile or something like that, or like a murder or something like what? I feel like one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Got in trouble. Yeah, I mean maybe the guy that was out of prison. Which one was that was that wide neck, white neck? Amazing?
Speaker 2: How like I guess immediately they couldn't have been long neck, long neck would die neck. I don't remember I've seen it can be so grotesque. He's the crooked man. Why he kind of looks like he's always peaking, you know what I mean? He looks like a cough of cobra. That fan art he looks at Cobra leaning out of a basket. That's pretty epic actually. Anyway, Yeah, Dusty, I say it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like this guy. He's he looks the British though maybe hopeing he probably has some sort of fucking problem with his arms aside or something like that.
Speaker 2: And he's not British. His family is from Europe. Yeah, yeah, like no quessolutely, there's not much pickings, you know in there.
Speaker 1: Let me see he's talking.
Speaker 2: Chop.
Speaker 1: It's like my entire brand.
Speaker 2: But I can open your guys accounts too, and I can tell you guys should really be saying we are so chopped as in meat, and you are chopped.
Speaker 1: Talking to that's watching in the black shirt right now, you're extra chopped. I feel like, oh, what a nice guy. Yeah, very encouraging, I guess.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we are chopped.
Speaker 4: People are using so they chopped is now saying for a long time.
Speaker 1: I've heard that a long time ago.
Speaker 3: In any of the work, it might be a beast coast, I mean, any of the work on answer.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that much. Nobody I know says chopped means like.
Speaker 3: You're done finish. Like I remember hearing that a lot growing up.
Speaker 4: Oh but not but finished as in like so cooked like you're coke, like you're cooked, your chopped?
Speaker 1: Right? But is that so?
Speaker 3: Is that what he was referring to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, but I guess, uh like, oh, like he's fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that makes I thought I thought it was being used in a positive way. No, No, you're old, you're old, yes, like oh like, because like if somebody said chopped in the context of like, oh man, I'm fucking chopped, like if something bad happened, I would understand immediately.
Speaker 3: But since I thought what he I thought it was, it is hapging.
Speaker 2: I will say that word is happening a lot more often now in places that I didn't normally see it, So I don't talk that chopped. Yeah, And I thought, like, Okay, I guess, I mean it's not surprising necessary. I think like big major city mega cities are kind of the hub worlds for a lot of that slang that eventually gets out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's a lot of l a slanging, that.
Speaker 2: Kind of chopp that makes its way out of I think cooked, so cook just works.
Speaker 1: Cook.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect representation like you're done, you're cooked, you're finished, you're ready, they're fit for consumption and nothing else.
Speaker 1: I like that that fucking that famous uh clip of that boxer where he was like cook cooked.
Speaker 3: The context of that is him. He was gambling and he was fucking losing a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money the way people I don't. I've never been am about I'm about the lot in my face. I play card games, of course. I fucking gamble, I open packed.
Speaker 3: You're a gambler, you know you You just put like a like a soft nerd filter over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tried to, like I was gonna say that, and I was like, wait a minute. I do the same thing, but gambling, like propa money is different to me. I can't do that. It feels stupider, but it feels so good and you win apparently, like like like taking a million dollars from a fucking fucking casinobody feels insane if you have money so mad.
Speaker 2: I'm not a gambler, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't have that much expendable cash to where like because if you're a person that's like, oh, I'm gonna go to the casino with like twhundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, do you gamble? Maybe you can win something, but do you gamble another?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like you vicariously gamble. No, the closest, the closest lives my gamb My version of gambling is I get a text message and I don't respond to it immediately and see how long?
Speaker 1: How long before that damages the relationship? Oh, I mean that's just wrong. You're like such that, that's real life, right, I probably you're like such an emotionally distraught dog. You're like, you're like if Tom and Jerry instead of like running around attacking each other, they just worried a bunch.
Speaker 3: You know that is accurate? That the worry that is not an inaccurate I don't do it on perpecse.
Speaker 2: I literally sometimes I will get a message and I'll say it, and I'll think about what to say, and then a notification will pop up and then it's gone. Then I'm like, oh, what's that?
Speaker 1: And then I definitely too anxious to respond to and I'm like, I can't respond to this sign just let it be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just too much, too much, just there's just too much going on. So my brain immediately it's like an option process typing on my brains.
Speaker 2: When I came to him for like a serious problem that I was having, and he was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say. Wild I didn't kick you out. I was still like it was just it was just funny. I'm so bad at angry. It was really bad at dealing with emotions. WHOA, no way shut up. I'm like, oh man, that's wild, bro, because whenever I'm fucking, whenever i'm destruct, I just bottle it up, you know, like everyone, and then it pops out. One day, dude hasn't popped out yet. I walked in on you crying before I shut up. Yeah about like.
Speaker 2: About like that's exactly what he sounded like to just stupid stupid seal, like.
Speaker 1: Crying so much like a crying to the point I was transforming into a seal. Proper collaps were changing my bouncing a ball.
Speaker 2: In his nose.
Speaker 3: You were squealing like a seal that was air dropped into the into the desert.
Speaker 1: Poor dude. They're really they're really cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, they're like dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like aqua dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a I have a I don't know what I was watching, but there was I don't know why, but I feel like I was there. But I have not been to the beach recently, but I have this like this memory of there being a seat like a seal, chilling in between four traffic cones on the beach, Like there's people put cones and it was like a designated area for like the seal to just chill.
Speaker 2: I guess this is a death stranding cuts in heavy. I don't I can't figure out what the fuck this memory is.
Speaker 1: They're like it couldn't have been me. I haven't even been to the beach. I just have like a vivid dream. I can't figure I don't know. I want to feel really bad. No, you don't, I know I want that. I have the idea of really want when I have the urge to own them, but I guess I can't. I can't take care of that dog. That dog already?
Speaker 3: What do my friends?
Speaker 1: She was offering some puppies. Oh really, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what kind. They look like pit bull puppies, but they weren't pit bull I think, so yeah, Oh they're so cute, and I was just like damn, like I just know what my apartment doesn't let people. The only people grandfathered with pets and sow tenants. They're like, don't bring pets in, and I'm just like, I don't want to deal with the prospect of the dog barking, and then I just don't.
Speaker 2: They're so expensive too, man, Yeah, like for the second you're like, I don't get it. You gotta give it a COVID vaccine and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta the initial Initially getting a dog is mad expensive.
Speaker 2: The first getting dog is like getting it inoculated and doing all that ship and getting like in pet insurance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all that dumb bullshit, but yeah, it's worth it because you get a friend.
Speaker 3: Friend, I have friends for free.
Speaker 1: Kind of let's have a dick that dog. Some dicks people, dogs are just complete cunts. You just put those out typically.
Speaker 2: Some Yeah, they're not often, but something they gotta be trained to be.
Speaker 4: They have to like either they're wirings fucked and that's really the only reason they would be a dick if you didn't make them a dick. It's like one of my mom's dog, one of them was like Skitzo or something, just it would be like completely happy and stuff. And then out of the door would be terrified. It doesn't know who you are. And I'm like, uh, you yellow dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that was that.
Speaker 4: That felt bad for that dog because it just you know, it was a sweet dog, but it just had someone's wrong with it.
Speaker 1: This is a quick question. This is a little off topic. Do you think an oven is harder to open from me inside?
Speaker 2: No, we've had conversation.
Speaker 3: Really, he's got them. You're all demented.
Speaker 1: We are. I think the lack of sleep. Wait wait, wait, are you serious?
Speaker 2: That was y Anyway, we're gonna read this next one and then we're gonna go yeah, uh none none pizza with left beef.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This means none pizza?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like n O n E. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. All right, I'm just naughty.
Speaker 2: I'm simply the messenger continuing the strange casual racism growing up in Ireland. Growing up, I always called the dick hole a JAPSI wow, that means exactly what you think it. Actually heard this in one of those what are those Pete and Bass or whatever, those old British white guys who do the rap because they've got like some producer have you seen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, utterly proper gentlemen, right, like the old British guys who sound like unreasonably good kind of Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember I heard that line and one of there's something like tip on the tip of my Jepsi, and I'm like, what the fuck is that? That's crazy? And I looked it up and I was like, that's the reason I looked it up. That's the only reason I know that.
Speaker 1: I like, like casual racism like that for no reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's not like, oh, you're angry, you're trying to offend someone or hurt though, you're just no, it's just a part of my lexicon. It's not it's not my dick hole. It's it's just a jap side. It's like you need to call it that, sir.
Speaker 2: It's like when slang kind of when racism gets like inducted into slang kind of to the point where like you can I have no doubt that a bunch of people probably say that and have no ill will.
Speaker 3: Towards the jab, right, They don't, they don't think about it that way.
Speaker 4: But it's like, maybe you should think about it, cause like I don't have that no there's not one thing that I could think of. Of course I've said some horrible things, but it's me purposefully being obtuse or whatever the case is. Sure, but as far as just being oh, I haven't even thought about that's like instantive to say, like I don't have that because I would think about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's gotta fuck that, Like like.
Speaker 3: Jap's eye is one that would immediately catch my after I got older.
Speaker 2: I remember when I learned that jap was even a slur in the first place. To me, it kind of doesn't sound like it sounds like it's more about the context in which it was used.
Speaker 3: I guess it's it's like jew exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, it's lazy, sounds like a shortening.
Speaker 4: It's it's literally that. It's just like nip It's just the shortening of Nippon. Like it's it's literally just Japan. Yeah, it's lazy, that's all. Like most racism are just dumb and lazy. Like I can't even think of anything good, not like a like zipperhead that's good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's like fucked up.
Speaker 1: It feels evil.
Speaker 3: It is because it's like it's deep.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know to it. I don't know. I think I I don't have any racist sayings. I genuinely let leave my mouth other than times I'm trying to make a joke about something racist, I don't. I don't really have anything. Like I think a lot of American phrases are just technically based in racism. So for here, it's very particular because here America is so I can't remember existently racist. You know, I can't remember exact and like examples, but I know there's any picking any uh freaking that's that one is crazy racist gypped gypped. It's the Indian giving like, uh like this is more obvious, that's it. That is that's more obvious, but it's it's way worse.
Speaker 2: It's more subtle where I'm just like, there's effing that's even more subtle than those things that I'm I'm blanking on right now.
Speaker 1: Play Hangman, like that shit is crazy. I played Hangman in school and I loved that game. And I was like, oh interesting, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah there. I know there's more, Yeah, there's more. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: But but but those are so obscure that like I didn't even commit them to memory enough to not say them, because it's just like I'm whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't normally be saying that, So I don't know. I'm kind of like it's hard for me to like rationalize that kind of thing where it's like, oh, there's just this phrase is subjectively racist. Either I don't know or I never even started saying it. Sure, that's what I'm kind of a yeah anyway, not that I was were ready to go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, thank you for thank you for writing in, you for writing in you fucking JOPSI.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot we had an atlas from BioShock with us today. Thank you so much. I forgot that people existed.
Speaker 2: Would you kindly grab that ranch out of the sockets? Would you kindly suck my peep?
Speaker 1: I went tell you did Joe to tonight? You coinally suck my peep.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is she wouldn't have been bad and eye the stupid ship that I say to her, like does it?
Speaker 1: It isn't even phaser anymore.
Speaker 2: God damn four pages?
Speaker 1: Is that a pussy?
Speaker 3: It's a vertical jap side.
Speaker 1: Man, what are you looking? Look at the Patrick Patrick Star.
Speaker 4: I can't even I can't do it Irish accent that Patrick Store, it's Patrick Store.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to say star, Irish star, star Store, star star, like I don't know. A person that wrote in where am I from? Where do I sound like I'm from anywhere? When I'm speaking?
Speaker 2: Why are you showing it to me?
Speaker 1: Good job?
Speaker 2: Good job?
Speaker 1: My buddy.
Speaker 4: My buddy is from England and I asked him when I was doing a British accent. He said that I sound like I'm from London when I was doing when.
Speaker 1: I was faking it.
Speaker 4: So I like to ask people that are native I'm like, when I fake your accent, where do I sell like I'm from?
Speaker 2: You sound like you're from a fucking mental hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they're like, it doesn't sound like anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like what the South African accent sounds like. I'm just like, I don't know what the fuck you're trying right now.
Speaker 4: South African is so some of some of them, the ones that I'm most the ones that I am most privy to, is interchangeable. It sounds like they could be from somewhere in Australia.
Speaker 2: Kind of the only thing it sounds British, the only one that I know, the only one that the only experience I have with that accent is District nine, and everybody sounds chopped in District nine straight up like.
Speaker 3: Some some Australian accents frore.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: And then I'll it's just I'll hear two things and I'm like, I can't tell. Why are you guys so similar? But then some of you aren't similar at all. It's crazy, but I guess it's the same thing as like say London and fucking Liverpool. They don't sound like they live anywhere close to each other.
Speaker 1: You take a picture of that? Yeah, for what reason? Are you gonna share that? Yeah? Amazing, He's very proud this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna read the twenty five dollars patrons now, so thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 3: Go to patron Our concesss Nark Tank for for more. And yeah, calm me down, what is it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's always been here one, No, that was on my desk before, but I wanted to free up space because I use that space more than I use that corner of that table. That's a loop station. I lost a fucking ac it after for it, though, which is fucking annoying. I don't know what does it take and does it say I don't know. I'm sure, I'm sure I could find that.
Speaker 3: I just haven't.
Speaker 2: Like I also only really used that on garage band, so like now that my MacBook exploded, I haven't been even motivated to even fix it get the cables for it.
Speaker 1: But it's cool. It's like, you know, you do loose fucking guy. I want to talk about it, like trying to tie and he's like, like the kids try to get a hold of the parent, try to get the look. Drew a fucking pussy on Patrick Star.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: That's so beautiful drawing. Do you think the pussy's on the outside or it's like under the pants? What do you do you think we're seeing under the pants?
Speaker 4: You think it like chap list kind of but like in the front, what would you call its list? So crotchless pants? Which goes hard. Is that we're gonna do in the future when we finally stop uh caring about janital so much.
Speaker 2: In the future, we're gonna care more and more and more until we're all dead.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think. I want I think we were on track.
Speaker 2: We were on track for a little bit when like Will Smith was wearing a crop top. We were headed in the right direction, and then like I don't know, nine to eleven fucked everything up or something.
Speaker 4: The damn the damn the people O were there that like things covered up.
Speaker 2: We were so we were so dude, we really I really do feel like, in my heart of hearts that we were pretty fucking close to just uh not caring at all about what what you had going on.
Speaker 4: And now we're at the point where where Paul Joseph Watson is like when he said conservatives, conservatism, it's the count I culture.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, we're some something happened. Everything's everything broke to even be able.
Speaker 1: To say that. I believe we thought we were and then everything was still there, and I think that's why we got here.
Speaker 3: No, I think everything something shifted, man.
Speaker 1: I think everything was still right under the surface. So we're all like it's fine right right now.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I really do feel like we were on the customs everything because even like like you had like famous like uh, George Carlin was like, uh, famous, it's like liberal guy, and he was talking about like, oh, yeah, we need fewer labels, not more labels divide people. We need who cares what anybody?
Speaker 1: You know? I agree?
Speaker 2: And now we have like, you know, are you a demi sexual but also by gender and gay? And are you autistic? Are you neurodivergent? Are you my type of neurodivergent? Everything got fucked yeah, yeah, and we're just kind of snowballing. It's I think snowball down hill.
Speaker 1: I think we put so many colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, oh, are you a leftist?
Speaker 1: Are you a liberal?
Speaker 3: Like shut the front?
Speaker 2: You a Marxist, Leninist, lip tardy.
Speaker 3: I was like, no normal person knows when any of that means.
Speaker 1: I still really don't know what a tanky is. You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I thought specifically, like if I if I remember hearing it and being like curious, and I thought like, I actually don't want to know this exactly, Yeah, because I don't want to be in the statistic I don't want to be in the statistical group of people who knows what them.
Speaker 4: That's how you treat that. That was the same thing I did when I when I kept hearing groper.
Speaker 1: I still do. I still don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: You don't know what riper, groper, groper. It's associated with the nick flintes. I don't know what it means, and I don't care enough to look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I think stuff like that is stupid. But I think there were just problems that just clearly didn't get fixed. I think there were clearly a lot of things that were just still problems sure that we ignored and right, like it's fine, right, and it's like, no, I don't know, I don't get that.
Speaker 4: Servitism being cool was never a thing until recently.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree with that, but I think a lot of problem. I think it's clear as day. It's like, let me, let me, let me rephrase that it is. It's still not cool. No one ever thought it was cool. Yeah, that's the thing. People people think it's cool now. I think what happened is that there are problems that were like under the line. I think there were still like a lot of bigoted mentalities, and then there are a lot of still like laws and shit like that that were still like systematically and fundamental. People hell were fucked. Of course, what happened is that we stopped talking about them, And I don't think that's true. I think we really stopped talking about that.
Speaker 2: I remember twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, and like there was a lot of shit happening, like gay marriages legalized. You had like all the like THETS Better campaign, Like people weren't people weren't cringing about it.
Speaker 1: No, people were, people were vocal. I actually, actually, I there's a part that I do agree with him about.
Speaker 4: I think the one more more, dude, the one thing that I agree with you about is not vocalizing stuff is And I do actually I was I was trying to examine, like what happened with you know, people being so dumb and getting dumber and being so more happily to jump into a cult. And one thing that we were doing a decade or so ago was relentlessly mocking religion, deities and stuff like that. And at a certain point it became uncool to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, became trite and boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the thing is it should never have been treated as a trend though that to be like, oh this isn't this isn't cool anymore to do that's played out, and I'm like, no, this is actually important to let people know that this ship should be mocked into oblivion. And now all of a sudden, you have fucking Jordan Peterson and fucking uh that rapist what's his name, Russell Brand praying on stage because it's so cool now and putting everybody put in and their Christ is king now. And even though they don't like Jesus and stuff like the fact that like we we all stopped talking about that stuff.
Speaker 1: And a lot of those people forgot that that shit used to be mocked to. I think that is everything. I think that was everything to a lot of faiths. I imagine that's the biggest problem. But no one really makes the call to make something played out. It just kind of does happen. I don't think I completely disagree. I'm not. I think people it's like music.
Speaker 4: You'll see like, oh, new metal isn't cool anymore. You have people like you want to say, I talk about my boy fantano. Oh, man, I can't believe I used to listen to shit like that. I'm like, nigga, they all those people still listen. You're actually in the minority, and a lot of these people try to force like the industry leaders will force people to be like think the way that I do, not by saying that, but by being like, oh, I can't believe I used to do this stuff. And then there's people that are influential that passed that on to their audiences and they almost feel ashamed to listen to this stuff anymore, so they keep it to them fucking selves.
Speaker 2: If I agree, really it's just by I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know about it being disagree. It's just it is an observation that you can find in every medium.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like, I don't think it's like a like a mandate. I think what happens is new people or people come up and they hear that stuff and they're like, God, I'm gonna do something different, and because something sounds different, it's more interesting to more people, and people just kind of move on.
Speaker 1: I think it's the more interesting.
Speaker 4: I think it's the opposite because I think most people like repetition and they like the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, wouldn't there be like a more catered or wouldn't there be like a bigger push for the industries to keep things as identical as possible because it requires the least challenge.
Speaker 1: So like that's what the so the suits would love that.
Speaker 4: That's why I say say, like some of the biggest bands and stuff sound relatively the same. Pop doesn't change that much, it's relatively the same because that's.
Speaker 1: What people want. Sports is a big thing, uh E. Sports.
Speaker 4: When the PvP you're doing the same type of matches, people think it's different, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: They're doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Like it's like everybody that even feels like they don't fall into the category they do. You know, like I like repetition, it's just like what type of repetition.
Speaker 1: Over? And So the thing is, I don't like when people when they.
Speaker 4: Try to it's kind of like almost like what would you call it counterculture?
Speaker 3: It's almost contrarian.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that are very influential that will kind of poison the well in my opinion, that they make things. It's kind of what I would call hurting, not helping. I don't think they're doing it on purpose, but I think that when they kind of by their nature of liking things that are new and interesting and different, they're shitting on the other stuff that people really like, and a lot of times it kind of has this underground like, well, I guess we're just gonna push it deep down. Say, for example, there's a lot of people that miss that anti SJW style of content to where it unfortunately got adopted by the worst people, and people like us we kind of stop doing because we just kind of stopped caring about it. And there's nothing wrong with that except for or look at the retard freaks that took it over.
Speaker 2: Sure, But I think that's actually a good example though, because like no one was like, don't do that anymore, and I was like, okay, I just kind of literally like naturally, it was just like this.
Speaker 4: So that is very and I think that's what happens with and look, I'm I. I can also say that I'm part of it in a certain extent that I don't feel like it's a At the time, I didn't feel like it was something necessary to keep going, like was that fun enough?
Speaker 2: I found uh, I found an old channel that I was like, you know, I can't believe this guy is still doing this ship I'll tell you after because it's it cracked me the funk up. I was gonna saying seeing that guy again, and he's still doing this ship for like barely any views, but it's like he's still at it.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 4: There's a guy I don't I don't mind saying this guy because he probably I don't have a problem with him.
Speaker 1: I think his name is Logic something.
Speaker 4: Was he the one that would have that hat on and he had a mask, is like a clog mask or something something like.
Speaker 2: He had like, uh, it looked like it almost had three D glasses on.
Speaker 1: It was like red.
Speaker 3: And he had like a top hat on and he had a mask on.
Speaker 2: They don't get enough credit for being the original YouTuber.
Speaker 3: It's kind of.
Speaker 4: Like this guy is consistently made uh egalitarian and and uh and atheist content and he's never stopped the entire time. And I was like, oh, here's somebody that I was like, I respect him. Even after the wave was over, he just kept doing because that's the content that he made and he's passionate about and uh, that was the kind of thing that I feel like we weren't. We were doing it specifically because this annoyed us. And once that shit could have died down while there was no point to continue.
Speaker 3: You can only be so angry.
Speaker 2: Like anybody who's angry for a long period of time is feigning it, yes, or at the very least is motivated to continue by processes that aren't actually really Yeah, it's like money, and.
Speaker 4: So I can save him myself, like I even though as much as I try not to always go with whatever just happened, like, when I think about it, it would have made sense for me. This is hindsight because the way that I feel now, I'm like, oh, well, there's still religious people making retarded content and stuff, and I feel like it should be lampoon. It was in the same way that I started shitting on a lot of the right leading grifters afterwards, even though they called me a grifter and return they're like, oh, you're a grifted. I'm like, I would be making your guys as collected if I was a grifter.
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: I think I think that all doubles back to the idea that people we had a weird era of like comfortability. People didn't want to feel uncomfortable, and it led to like people being a little aggressive about them wanting to have rights, which I think is proper thing. I think it was fine. You know, people that like the people that were vocal about having like more acceptable spaces. In general, I think it was right for them to exist. I think you got a little ridiculous at times for the outsiders of people that are like not as open when they started seeing like people with all these various like all asexual, all these things in their bios. Though they exist, though they should have every right to explain themselves the way they do or express how they feel. It kind of got a lot to people, and people kind of got annoyed by it. But I think it's kind of I think it is fundamentally stupid for them to have gotten annoyed by people was expressing themselves. That's who they are. But then we left that era of comfortability and we moved into get area where we kind of didn't talk about things. It was kind of like, oh, this is fine. You know, people are relatively progressive now, I guess on the social standing. So we're like, oh, we're gonna have gay marriage become legalized, We're going to have a lot of things moving forward. But the problem is that the foundation of the problems were all still there. People were still problematic, people were still overly Christian. People were still all these things that were just right under the surface, and to disagree with it would make no sense why we are where we are right now. I don't with a generation remove, we're a generation moved from it, and we're back to people being fucking openly anti Semitic, extremely racist, wildly homophobic, Like if that was all.
Speaker 3: But kingson, do you think we were this bad in twenty thirteen, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think we were under the cirta.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that I think we were.
Speaker 1: I think I think.
Speaker 3: I think that's genuinely delusion.
Speaker 1: I think for things to get it's bad.
Speaker 4: I really think, Well, you said under the surface, so which would mean that it wasn't as.
Speaker 1: Bad it was yet No, I think I think on the top, on the top layer, yeah, it was fine, Like people were like, oh, relatives like, we're not like this right, and people weren't thinking about they probably were underneath it. They're like, oh, they probably are racist underneath at all. But when it's betrayed a media in this sort of decent way, it's like, I guess.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, dude, especially because like I do and I love, I love to blame the ultra progressive Zealots for this, because I really do think they are to blame the sleeping giant that is extreme racism and fringe retards have always been in the underground. Like I said, there's that like the Turner Diaries. The people that got inspired by that, people have gotten inspired by Timothy McVey, Awake, all that shit. All those people existed, but they were so not taken seriously. They were they were mocked, they were ridiculed. Really, So that's why I talk about like even in like the there was kind of a guard that was happening and then and it stopped. They First of all, I was saying that they kind of woke a lot of those people up to feel like they're real victims.
Speaker 2: They put they got, they got really they got really big.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Trump took advantage of all those fucking cards, right, But here's the thing, we saw a lot of that coming up, and we lampooned a lot of that ship. I think the only problem is, and it's not a problem that I can be like, how dare you kind of a thing, It's just I think it's an observation that largely a lot of us we just stopped doing that stuff. And all I could say is we we probably shouldn't have. And what I mean by that is a lot of the the people on the right that are fucking really rich now making all this money and making really terrible content. You know, I pushed back a little bit, a little bit, you know, I think there's a lot of people on the left that are making content right now. When one of the biggest streams right now, Hassan, I think Hasan. Actually he's such.
Speaker 3: A he sucks like he is not the he shouldn't be the guy.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't be. He shouldn't be. And that's the problem. It's like the guy could have been. I feel like the guy could have been one of us. And I don't know what I mean is I don't mean I know what you're saying, not that you want to be that guy, because I don't want to be that. I don't want to I don't I would hate being that guy. There's just better.
Speaker 4: There should be much better. I just hate like somebody who did something really good.
Speaker 1: I know a Sampson, for example, who raised like over four innder thousand dollars for the Palastaans or whatever, just doing this marathon livestream and I'm like cool.
Speaker 4: But like when I look at this guy, yeah, that's the thing. I look at like a lot of this I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Space, and it's like fuck.
Speaker 4: And I think when it comes to people that need to be leaders, it's always the people that don't want to do it. The people that don't want to do it should fucking do it.
Speaker 3: But it's like I don't want to do ship.
Speaker 1: Yea, what do you do? Like fucking you brought up before people that are like famous people like we'll get involved in the politics. I fucking wish you.
Speaker 4: I wish they would feel obligated to do something, because they really could help the problem is that a lot of them would fuck their money up, and they don't want to fuck their money up, Like that's the big problem. They already have enough money and they don't think they do. Oh no, it's it's just the big to their careers.
Speaker 1: They couls have.
Speaker 3: Tens of millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh they fucked my career.
Speaker 3: Would I have tens of millions of dollars in the bank, I don't care. You have plenty of money generational wealth.
Speaker 4: It's just like these people that I remember, uh Shannon Sharp, are like, oh man, he was about to get generational wealth about one hundred million dollars. He already has generational wealth. People or their brains are broken. Yeah, if you have ten million dollars, you have generational wealth.
Speaker 2: You have half ten million dollars, you have generational wealth. If you have half five million dollars, you have generational wealth.
Speaker 3: I would say, like two generations yeah for five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah with that kind of money, if you just if you just make smart moves and you just teach your children like financial literacy.
Speaker 4: Its just investing when one of those millions could turn into a much larger generational wealth.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like seeing that it's literal, I don't want to mess up my money or I don't mess up my career. I'm like, they only have seventy millions, Like Robert Downey Junior has hundreds of millions of dollars, The Rock Hass hundreds of millions of dollars. All of those people that could actually really affect change, even though they they'll come out every once and be like I don't like the direction to countries going in and they're like, did fucking do something?
Speaker 1: Cut? Yeah? Like what it is? Pretty fucking still? I don't know. I just I stand by my belief. I think that things were, things were, things were hot.
Speaker 3: Now they're not.
Speaker 2: They I just think it's genuinely I thought things were better.
Speaker 1: I think we had a we had a veneer, had a veneer.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a fucking veneer. I think it's so clear. I think it's clear as fucking day.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is if it was, if if things were truly better, if those problems got over, why would they show back up as such?
Speaker 3: A that's such a terrible argument.
Speaker 1: It's not a terrible argument, all right, man?
Speaker 2: How how could we you see it just based in just people's families? I see it in my own family, Like the same people are not the same.
Speaker 1: The same people.
Speaker 3: Today are far worse than they were in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: It's not like their beliefs fucking shifted all that much, but they fucking shifted.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think they shifted one hundred percent. They did shift.
Speaker 2: So it's worse.
Speaker 1: And I think those things I know, No, I think the problems the problems were still there. I think people people were probably in a better mindset because the world was kind of forcing more of a like a progressive mentality. We had a leader of the world that was a fucking black person. We had that person who relatively was progressive, complementing a lot of like progressive things. Bo Bo Bo Bernald's Browns like bo can you do me favorite saying one of those. We built these new drones that just have arms on them. Drone with the alarms and beat.
Speaker 3: Up in a racking.
Speaker 1: People and.
Speaker 3: They pull their arms off.
Speaker 1: They're strong. They're particularly to be strong to hurt somebody as much as they can for punch without killing you.
Speaker 4: So then they can they can his kill count won't go up technically, it's like Disney Disneyland courting people off of the premises to be like, is that so I I should now use TAGBTI to confirm that. But I've heard that is absolute because it just makes sense.
Speaker 3: Wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So just to lessen your kill count at like say, like Disneyland park, right, had them be pronounced dead off the premise so they didn't die in Disneyland. Oh, I see, which the reason I've never looked that up back in the day, is because like it just feels like, why wouldn't you do that if you're a major corporation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds it's not even in the realm of disbelief.
Speaker 1: To me, I don't. I don't think. I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think that things. I think the underline, the surface gave us a perception of things being better, but I think clearly all that shit was still there.
Speaker 2: I think maybe there was a perception of things being better than there than they were, but I think there they were better than what they are, Like by orders of magnitude.
Speaker 1: I agree with this, they were better. But the problems that created what we have the whole time has always been there, and I and I think the bits the problem is that we never fixed on the thing. To me, the biggest thing is the fucking media. Just like the media, how much money do you need to sell out? Not even just yourselves, because it's not like you're gonna enjoy what's happening either, Like it's so crazy, like, oh, we're not gonna report the news properly, and we're gonna lie relentlessly, and things are gonna get so weird. So were they're gonna ignore fucking habeas corpus, which is gonna affect everybody including themselves. Kind of crazy. Yeah, that's that's that's the That was the huge, huge gash because they were supposed to be like the non bias, like hey, this is what's happening, and then when they're just gonna go to the next state of the Union and be like, nobody move.
Speaker 2: The other thing that's crazy is that like now, if a Democrat wins, they would be stupid not to ignore the Constitution, you know what I mean, Like you'd be you'd be an idiot to not like the rug is. The rug's been pulled already. So if you get power again, you kind of you're obligated to music.
Speaker 1: Fucking cancer twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight I can't right, I think it's cancer, can.
Speaker 1: The thing is that, right, what's gonna happen is like you would be dumb.
Speaker 3: You'd be dumb.
Speaker 1: Not that you have to because what happened, even even if.
Speaker 2: Not imprison that guy for no reason, like do it like because they're just gonna do it the next time exactly, So just it's it's over the problem is so dumb it's it's the it's the coras the come rag.
Speaker 1: Now, it's the idea of that things are just as bad as they were. I'm not I know, I know, I'm underlying problems. What is the idea of that? That's crazy?
Speaker 3: You want to copy the Constitution?
Speaker 1: It's it's insane people talking about the Constitution and like the ship they say, and it's like you are understanding that, you do not under there. The words that are written are there for a reason. Yeah, they need to They're literally there, like the Constitution.
Speaker 3: What do we want to the Constitution?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: We found out that it was actually written in fucking wing dings, it would make a lot of the font. It makes a lot of sense. It would make him way more sense. Actually, that's why people seem to disagree so much.
Speaker 1: I feel okay, because it's what really bad is whatever you want. It's like the whole thing about the deep rotation and like, literally there there is purposefully written that it says persons not citizens.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: It is there. It is there, literally on purpose for people that immigrate here that are trying to Yeah, that is it's there.
Speaker 2: It is I'm going to deport you though you can't probably about I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write you out for what.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter anymore, dude. The Ice people are struggling to get to hit the quotas.
Speaker 3: They'll take get that dog and dress them up like a Mexican boy.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing anyway, what was going on?
Speaker 2: The names?
Speaker 3: We gotta read that, Yeah, we gotta read the funk out here.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna you gotta count me down?
Speaker 1: I thought I couldn't afford Wait three two one. I think you did it before, like thirty minutes ago. That's true.
Speaker 2: Uh all right? Uh rape member three thousand Delta Gamma yanking it in the with the young ankers, yinker race swapped logic is just logic.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's crazy. He's more black, he does.
Speaker 2: More black whatever squimp is bugs Uh Clamuel Esquire the third Sir, guild Master Malley Malibu Gay little King Dad Beatle.
Speaker 1: She looks so old now he's I don't know, because she sold her soul. I don't know what happened to her.
Speaker 3: No, No, Amber Row, she sold her soul you know who that is.
Speaker 1: She went from looking great.
Speaker 3: She's like, as soon as she endorsed Trump, she sold her soul.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened here. She said baby baby, baby, mama of whisk leif and she also was with Kanye at one point Kanye got a famous Yeah, Amber Rose, here, let's.
Speaker 3: You bald one of Dom's guys and with whiskey whisky rapper.
Speaker 2: Definitely sounds like it could be, you know, black and yellow, black and yellow.
Speaker 1: And there's there's a reason why he has that.
Speaker 2: In the B movie, Yes, Bes, this is a song for bees because black and yellow, black and yellows the B thing.
Speaker 3: I get the joke, but it's actually in the B movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in the B movie.
Speaker 2: At the very beginning, I swear to God, he goes, he looks into his closet and he says, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow. Oh, yellow and black, let's switch things up a bit. That's not the song, and then the song plays in the background.
Speaker 1: It's a yellow and black yellow and black, yellow and black yellow black.
Speaker 2: Anyway, King Dad Beadle loving his gay little Beadle son. Anally Colin Moriarty a little among US guy regarding white side in South Africa.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I don't try to insert my religion in every conversation. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: I am going to kill them in the Morner Mike Kings and my son, May I have just one more blunket, just one more, my son? I be emoticons going like this, two rats in a trench coat. I'm Christine Raymond Nando. That's Darius, some black woman.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. That is a loud as fuck. Don't worry. That wasn't you. You don't have anybody asking about you. The Cartesk troll is Queenston Jamison.
Speaker 2: This is Spank Bank Podcast PM candidate for for the ultra Thieves Claire Obscure Expedition Babies.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Joe Joe Biden's watermelon sized blow me away, come in my hand. I'm slapping you. King Dad getting Chris's family sent to prison for stealing cable, King Dad, King Dad, I forgot that was his man Dad. People keep writing that with that name, and I'm like, what is that? Berserker Beatles, Big Bouncy backside more Beatles.
Speaker 1: Kingston, how are you feeling about.
Speaker 2: That buddy, You like that buddy like that Homie Red Sloger Sloger to why so Derpy?
Speaker 4: They called me to be Kingston? Will it be better for it was Kingston? What if your name was king State king Stain? Yeah, but A K A N G S T A W wit I don't care Kangston Stan You know you don't like that better?
Speaker 3: What if your name is bitch?
Speaker 1: They we're gonna go to the courthouse get it changed.
Speaker 3: I would, I would pay for if we hit the next the next milestone.
Speaker 2: We got to get a couple more subscribers, and if we do, we're gonna get a couple more donations to the podcast, right, and if we do, we're gonna go to the courthouse and get Kingston's name legally changed to bitch mcblack and uh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: We promise.
Speaker 1: Action drawn bitch mc black.
Speaker 3: It kind of sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's weird, like the delivery makes that name almost cool, like you could do like my name is Pitchman's black. It's like you almost don't hear it, hear the bitch, you know. It's like a sleight of hand move when like a magician does like a crazy trick with one of them cards, those pictures with the people on him and the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's me, bitch black. I was watching like some professional street magicians, if that makes any sense, like ones that are really good, like truly talented. You're showing me that British guy. You show me one of those things, and it's terrifying how good they are because I'm trying to British guy.
Speaker 2: Is the British guy's magic trick that he walks out on the street and smiles because they're so fucking miserable? Wow?
Speaker 1: This, how's he are you? Are you tourist?
Speaker 2: How's he doing?
Speaker 1: You're not going? I can't believe you're able to smell like that? What the fuck? I'm dying, mate. It's not funny, mate, it's really painful. It's been raining for seventeen years. Bro, boy is it still raining?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Why is Walf Coggles?
Speaker 1: Ice to meet you? Good day. My name's fucking Dick mcgiggles on. My name's killed me now.
Speaker 2: Please, name is flumplemumps. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: My name is Randall Suicide and Ideation McGee. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: They call me virgin because they know they know, I don't funk around shitler, I'm Kingston to taste the pump them all. India and Pakistan are fighting again.
Speaker 1: He shows meat is a big piece of cucumber.
Speaker 2: India and Pakistan are fighting again. Called that stanch warfare. Oh my, that's crazy, damn outside Yeah, goju and pic Shalom versus.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I love their food. I want to hit that downtown restaurant which India, I don't know what the is called. Were just passing by to go to the theater and smell the Indian place. The place is real good.
Speaker 2: I like that place.
Speaker 1: Smell love India. They got they got really good Somosa's butter chicken goes.
Speaker 4: Probably go there today. So we gotta do some stupid Oh we got like we're going to a test reading. Oh that's right, yeah, some I forgot some movie with two juice heads.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Jason Momoa and Dave Batista.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, what the is I forgot to respond to Jojo about that because I read the invite and I was like, I gotta think.
Speaker 1: About it, and then I just totally forgot. There's a thing. Did I get in fighted?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I thought she said she hit you up. She might have I don't remember. I'm fucking it's probably joking it. I don't know. Many everything's a blur when I'm I literally was thinking like, oh do I go?
Speaker 2: And then like another notification popped up. I know I really have like object permanent issues. I think with messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a puppy. Let me ask her if it's still possible, because I probably can't go free movie because I'm going mill Works lately.
Speaker 2: All Gooner's fire at Will Blaze, tolm Moriarty, Domination. Kingston's dad voice is a film cow voice? What kind of is that?
Speaker 1: Is true? It is like Charlie the Unicorn.
Speaker 2: Almost what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is like, yeah, maybe that's what I Maybe that's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: M uh wow film. I haven't thought about that in a while. They had these that weird Spatula show that I fucking watched all the time. They had like a weird show about like, well not all the time, but like they had a show about like sentience Spatula's and I remember just thinking like this concept is so fucking weird, why are they doing this? But I was transfixed by it.
Speaker 1: It's me film girl crazy. I can remember the person's name. You remember this famous lady that had a bow beep the sheep bob? What there you saying?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I forgot her name. She was on PBS. She had show about like puppets and it was like a famous little bo peep, right, it might not be The Little People is like a lamb chop, lamb chop? Yes you what's her? What's the woman's name again? The woman that that did that did the puppet during old Yes, I mean yeah, I think old warmerge.
Speaker 2: I think her name was like Brenda or something.
Speaker 1: Lamb chop fuck along? Remember that? Oh it's not alone, but yeah, I remember I used to love that.
Speaker 2: Derek not Chavin is innocent for him Ballin moriarty, round eyed Asian plagiarizing small artists on a complete on complete accent pinky promise.
Speaker 1: Sherry Lewis is her name. I remember when she died, Sherry Luke like she did like ninety eight right, How fuck.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: I remember?
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember, I remember watching the show that like the day.
Speaker 2: I remember when she got killed on the show lamb ate her. That's crazy, it's true because they were like, the Lambs were getting tired of the misrepresentation, so.
Speaker 3: It was starting to get at her and her and then she I remember, it's actually a real Lamb.
Speaker 1: And I remember her because the day she died, they had like a long thing on POPS when I had to watch even room because then have one of my bedroom at the time. I remember like watch because my sister watched her when she was younger to on PBS as well, and I was like, oh, it was really sad, and my grandma was like, oh, she was a really nice lady. Seems very sweet because she was like involved with like mister Rogers on that show with mister Rogers stuff. Actually it's really it's never mind. We're like, what's this getting interesting?
Speaker 3: Because did you kill her?
Speaker 1: I don't understand what happened. I was remember I had a flash memory. She said something about like cow cowboys, and I was like, oh, cow Lamb Lamb lamb chop, who's Lambtop's person? Sherry.
Speaker 2: Look, that's like if somebody was like, how can I get away with being it? I guess close to Jerry Lewis as possible?
Speaker 1: How can I get away with having a name that might be similar to someone else's how can I get away with this?
Speaker 4: It's me, Sherry.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just name the person? Jerry Lady lamb Chop, Yeah, she used to fuck up. It's lamb Chop. A boy can spoil and soil? Is that a final boss of jish juices? Jerry Lewis Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's clearly Benjamin Yahoo.
Speaker 1: I guess it is, then Yahoo, and then Yahoo is after ju Jesus. Jesus helps you beating, then Yahoo when you let me you get beat down, He's just like, I'll help you out this niggas wilding. And he comes and he gives you his hand and you get like all your health back, your special bar filled back up.
Speaker 4: And it's gotta be Moses right, soil Bean.
Speaker 1: But those but those are like good, Those are good ending Jews. Those are like evil juice fingers.
Speaker 2: They smell like pushing your weed. Life ain't bad? Enjoying the helmet They give you a homosexual side. Oh wait, Kingston something homosexual sized beetles sucking the grinch green snot rock and Derek's big black probuscus like a small mac was funny, Derek, Sir, Derek the blow job, Queen of White Run.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. Yeah, I uh gumping, gumping it.
Speaker 2: I'm gumping it, Oh, Jenny, I'm gumping it.
Speaker 1: Gumping. We're at gumping. Now we're gumping. You heard about gumping?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: No nobody when you fu somebody that's a little, a.
Speaker 2: Little okay, great, great? I know where this is going on.
Speaker 1: The mental scale, like Forrest Gump is on his mental scale where he's like little.
Speaker 4: So you fuck somebody who's mentally hitting, like mentally impaired, we call it gumped up.
Speaker 1: Oh like, oh that my brain.
Speaker 3: Did not I know you said Forrest company stood in.
Speaker 2: It's it's insensitive to say mentally. I don't know, defective. What were you saying? Just gump over here, dumb, really dumb and mentally we call them gumped the funk up.
Speaker 1: Now you gumped up. Okay, I'm gonna go gump up the slow bitch. They're all kids.
Speaker 2: With the gumped up cakes better better, better, saunter and leaned slightly.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. It ain't a school shooter song. That's a song about fucking middlely handed.
Speaker 1: WHOA, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: It is crazy when you think about it.
Speaker 1: And I found out about gumping ones, I was like, whoa, people are fucking horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are depraved anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Blonde blue eyed German Man applying for Derek's position this time, loved metal less and hate religion a lot more than him.
Speaker 1: MOA, Arthur my.
Speaker 2: Son, you got the job, Arthur my Son, Let's go. Let's go, Arthur my Son, Let's go to Jahiti, woke Marxist pope. My ass is full of his help. Thugs Villa versus Kingston's dad, War of the batty mons. Uh visualizing the bashed in head Joel. I wished to be Calmrity, calamory already. He just interviewed neildrunk me, which is crazy. Oh really yeah, but he did ask him a question that I'm so curious about.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you after the last wast Part two. So fucking dumb sometimes do that?
Speaker 1: Why did you order this, organize the story? So dumb? Asking for a friend the friends? The game doesn't even look like bro Ramsey. You didn't even try the game.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, no concept of time at all, That's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I thought they made the game after the show, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's how I imagine. That's how I imagine.
Speaker 2: That's how I imagine every single person, uh whoever is in like my replies on Twitter and they disagree with me.
Speaker 3: I have envisioned them with that voice.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 3: They they they Yeah, a lot of them are boxed now.
Speaker 1: I think it's many. What are you saying? Do you like to building their class is really the cause of all their problems? Chris, I'm like my keys. Did you earn your lights on this sporting without frying yourself?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. Yeah, make it, make it, make it.
Speaker 2: Make a gay cover of into Deep by some forty one That would be an obvious mark.
Speaker 1: Too deep, Yeah, man, too deep and fucking meat And I want some head from my girlfriend's brother, from my girlfriend's brother.
Speaker 2: Bad not bad Clockett anyway, villain, we could do it. I'm really sick of that. We gotta get the fuck out of here, right what nin?
Speaker 1: He wrote?
Speaker 2: Nin? And that was supposed to remind us about some forty one villain maxing because I gomage next year.
Speaker 3: Good good call, good call.
Speaker 1: We should all gomige. That'd be cool.
Speaker 3: That would be pretty sick. These guys not even playing the game.
Speaker 1: What am I crazy? Oh my god, sorry, I thought you meant something outside of the fucking quick I was. I was like, he used to slap on his legs violently.
Speaker 2: I envisioned him having like like almost two too, like this part of the arm per arm and you were just arms and you were just slapping them togethers.
Speaker 3: And I channeled me being in the audience of a Jay Leno show.
Speaker 1: Oh, creating fucking shock waves.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You hear on this paintress lady and the on the on the he's he's fading away.
Speaker 1: Someone's laughing in their screaming. They're screaming so much it hurts. It's like when you guys like Dark City has yelled and killed those three niggas in a movie. Yeah, Calinia already yelled. He used to scream. He was he was in a movie. He was sitting in a movie theater and he killed three people. Yeah. Actually, yes, the Dark Cities in the screening in the first screening, episode three, he got up, yelled, stunned everybody in the room, and the cut through.
Speaker 2: This is the dumbest this is the dumbest name I think I've ever seen. But you have to hear this, Black Boogers be like Boo giga please and white boogers be like, hello, neighbors.
Speaker 1: This is that's just the white versus black trope.
Speaker 2: It's literally like, yeah, yeah, thanks a lot king batch for your fucking subscription.
Speaker 1: I know that's you.
Speaker 3: It must be the who also do such a thing?
Speaker 1: Can you? That would han't bat on the show? Hilarious? Let's get him on? Just called him.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's got a lot of poll nowadays. Let's get to let's get to buscus on.
Speaker 1: Let's do that please. Oh my god, I would kill I would kill really do want to get on? Yes?
Speaker 2: Pretty Furling?
Speaker 3: No, you're at Fogel You remember her name?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. She came up in the news recently because apparently like she got married to Tommy Lee. Who's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brittany Furlan. She was like a vine lady she got married.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So was she in the news recently because she was cheating with Ronnie Ratsey. She got catfish by a fake Ronnie Racky, which is the most embarrassing in the world. With Rodney Grakey is embarrassing on itself, but like cheating on a fake Ronny Racky is hysterical.
Speaker 1: So sorry, what do you what this is like like.
Speaker 2: Tati Westbrooke level stuff, you know what I mean. But it's it's like celebrity gossip. Ultimately, it's kind of like what's happening with fucking h Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively and.
Speaker 1: Crazy case. No it's not a diddy case, but the didiction that's we talk about.
Speaker 2: I haven't I haven't looked into it, but yet I just assume they're all pedophiles, so whatever, you know, Like I'm not gonna learn anything.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what happened with Ryan?
Speaker 2: So like something about like some some director, some small time director was like trying to get this movie off the ground and it was like a passion project of his, and then Blake Likely got involved and then she kind of like started usurping control over them, and they like started to be like you can't come here, you can't you can't attend the premiere, Like fuck you, like you don't get an editor's cut, you know. And Ryan Reynolds comes in and like backs her up. He's like, oh, get the fuck out, you get away from my fucking wife or whatever. So like this is like whole lawsuit thing, and I guess, like I don't know this is what it's not our wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: I see I about it.
Speaker 3: I got curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I got curious about it because I saw Ryan Raylse was on the Conan podcast and I was like, yeah, I like Conan's podcast. Yeah, so the only podcast I listened to actually, and so I I was listening to it, and uh, I was reading the comments and everybody was like, man, this is not a good look, is first some of them.
Speaker 3: I'm on subscribing because of this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, whoa, I've nered seen anybody dislike Conan before.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's crazy. And so I looked it up for that reason.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: No, I was saying, it's crazy unsubscribed? Did he he didn't like do something horrible?
Speaker 2: No, I mean he was being then normal kind of courteous, like oh you're great, you know yeah, but uh so I kind of get I get it on some level, but like, I don't know, Coan is great, So I there are so many people who do far worse that I also like still so like, to me, that's like not even close to a deal breaker, but like it got me interested. I was like, what the fuck is going on with Ryan Reynolds?
Speaker 1: And I looked it was like some.
Speaker 2: Lawsuit and like Taylor swifts lawyer lawyers are getting involved too, so it's like a whole fucking crazy whist lawyers. No, Taylor Swift's lawyer, Taylor Taylored Swiss.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I don't know, you can look that up on you apparently really sucks. Yeah, that's not surprising to me. Really.
Speaker 1: What's funny is that the guy that was in Deadpool, the best friend I forgot his name, that he's like a TJ. Miller.
Speaker 2: He also sucks though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he got caught with some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he said ryand sucked a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he also sucks.
Speaker 2: So like that's like that's almost like that's that's almost like hearing uh man, did you hear what Jared Fogel said about jeffy Epstein, Like I don't care, that's true, Like what the fuck do I care about?
Speaker 4: Can we do a prisoner you with Jared Fogelo? Oh he's dead and oh no, no, he's in prison.
Speaker 1: He's in prison. Yeah, let's just do it.
Speaker 2: I thought he's kicking himself, like damn if I had just gotten caught like a couple of years later, I could have grifted my way to millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he or just kept eating fucking sandwiches, not fucking.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I could just pretend to be religious and like be forgiven.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 4: Crazy, it is true. He can It's probably actually i'mna be honest. I think there's still time.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think Jared no One's just trying to rehabilitate Harvey Weinstein right now.
Speaker 1: What she's trying, she's trying to get the black people's voltes is really to it. Now's trying to interview with him.
Speaker 4: He's like, what, Yeah, he's doing the he's doing like the enfeebled voice. I didn't I didn't listen to a second of it. I'm not going to remember.
Speaker 1: For the trial.
Speaker 3: I remember for the trial he had the walker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was like I can't fucking walk anywhere. I'm horribly what like life.
Speaker 3: For you and your legs? Firing squad, dude, just conjured.
Speaker 2: We're going to shoot you with bullets and these are the newest high tech bullets, and these bullets stop just before they kill you and molest you.
Speaker 4: That's badass, molesting bullets.
Speaker 2: They can go right in front of you and then they stop. They grow a little bit, hands come out and they just start like like it's light and they.
Speaker 1: Go like, but you can't swat it's too strong. No, it's just like you try to move it and it's like moving a fucking building. What's going on.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a sentient tungsten being Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a mac round. Also, that's insane. That's it's a goss cannon. Perfect, it's a magnum.
Speaker 1: I can't stand that bitch. She's like trying to like, oh, like I didn't understand how bad things were. Now I have thirty kids. I'm like, can this. I hope you get lynched. I really don't like you at all.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean would be much better place. Absolutely listen, hope they hope you. It just makes me mad that like these are people. Look, you started, you started with it. You were one of the first ones to find her and be like this chick sucks. And then a couple of people she popped back up his red pill black.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of this, by the way, It's like the few points of pride that I have her like the people that I wrote off immediately, like Candice Owns, Jimmy Dore. Uh, there's a couple of other people, all these people. Leanna Wu was like one of the first people too. It's just like they made a swap and then all the people used to hate her loves her now. I'm just like, no, what are you talking about? You're fucking lame, and you're clearly just where does the wind go?
Speaker 1: Yes, and just flowing. I could give a fuck about Yeah, fuck those people. Yeah, I want her to be dangling from a face, a popular rich whatever. Oh No, I just say it just sucks how popular and rich they are. It sucks. Yeah, I mean it just sucks. I'm like they should.
Speaker 3: They don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: If God, if godophiles, I mean not caught. I like legos, big meat stinks. Cason's dad causes the Permian extinction. Boogie Woogie, Betty bugle Boy, Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party, Horny little beetle butt fucking his beetle son. Under the bridge downtown is where I blew some thugs. Heath Smoker, calm worry already, gids devil may come. They uh, they think I got to sticular cancer because it's abnormal. The way my sack growing.
Speaker 1: That's not money, that's money.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, that's it's a good it's a good Barney bar that's like, that will be a great bar for a little testicle, little testicle. He's coming out of the scene in Chicago. Scrody, little little Scrode's up there, toody.
Speaker 1: Wody wody got scrody scrody, Scrody's yeah, wrote I'm a scrodycrody scrody. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I get tight when I get cold, I get I want to get cold. Look right when I grow old, hang low when I get old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's good, honestly, but I got a talent. It's good. I'm proud of you, guys. I'm not proud of me.
Speaker 3: And then I grow bright when it whips old. Fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to we could probably like, let's make let's make a fake rapper, let's make let's let's do like a gorilla's thing, and like make a fake like it'll be all of us, it'll be a little scrody.
Speaker 1: Little scrody.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And eventually he reveals as he've made millions. How crazy.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't know. I don't hate that idea.
Speaker 2: I'm down a little scrody, uh scroy they think I read that already blasting Hall sizeds at five thousand PSI.
Speaker 1: Damn, it's a lot of PSI's.
Speaker 2: Israeli Fanos snaps away every Palestinian I mean probably, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's crazy trying. He gets the golle. He's like, goodbye an the Yamica. It's hysterical, it's great interesting. It's not like a very interesting for us. You see that the thing I shared on Instagram, like redhawk, Yeah, like President Ross. But it doesn't seem to have to come back somehow. That's crazy. That said five billion dollars. I love those.
Speaker 2: It's such a simple it's a simple joke. It's not clever at all, but I think it is. It makes me laugh every time. It's not clever by definition, it's just done all the time. But like, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I like that. It's like this is a joke, and it's like Israel crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a five billion dollars Israel right now. Right there's a kid that did like a like a talk sketch about it. Yeah, his his voic vocal delivery of it is hysterical. I don't know how to find it, but I don't remember his name because I don't remember anybody's name on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I like that would happen, honestly, if I like, hey, there's a really serious problem. COVID happened again.
Speaker 2: Five billion dollars Israel, right, give Israel right now?
Speaker 1: Right, He's all the money.
Speaker 2: Dave Blunt's stage dive Tsunami the Movie and Bully, except it's Kingston trapped in Beatletopia till he finally admits he's gay.
Speaker 3: Disney's the Gay Family. They'll they'll make you.
Speaker 1: Want to fuck him. Not clever?
Speaker 2: All right, Kevin Durant's feet non pizza left with beef or with left beef? What the fuck? Uh?
Speaker 1: S J.
Speaker 2: Kingston's dad has got me down bad. He's all I want. Make my tongue a skid pad, Kingston. Can't you see your daddy's got I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Stacy's mom.
Speaker 2: All right, Kingston's dad has got me down bed. He's all I want. Make my tongue a skid path, kings Can't you see your your daddy's got a hold on me.
Speaker 1: I know it might be gay, but I'm in love with king Stead's dad. Whatever.
Speaker 2: He actually says whatever at the end too, that's part of this whatever paying My TV likes Mistmas and pants swen.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about Final Fantasy matching the Gathering set.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. It's terrible for the game, though, but I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: That's such a crazy thing to say it's terrible for the game.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I'm excited. Might not be good for the game, but I'm having fun.
Speaker 2: I guess face unstoppable cardboard pie. I wish Airgrn was real, cinnamon toast cock, jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades, casting Obi saga on Chris so he becomes wider than he is tall chode body status. It's distressing. I'm not that tall, but that would be a jarring with Gang Bang by three hundred beatle sized food of beatles, or have two New York food to rats attempt to spit roast you.
Speaker 1: Damn. It's a hard choice. I choose neither.
Speaker 2: Colin Moriarty dropping to the five dollars tier so Kingston has to suck my.
Speaker 1: Beetle dick pee wee pee wee pee wee. Herman be like, ha ha, I'm still dead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, trend Dick Kingston's dad, Michael Vick fights Crypto the super Dog and beats and Battley Beatle Moriarty sucking himself off at speeds equivalent to a gift.
Speaker 1: It's not even that fast a gift. What is it?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: Bed?
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I can't even fucking rationalize that. Gay little beetle. By the way, uh search Peter Lorie fish Battle. Fun fact, dentists can tell if you suck dick.
Speaker 1: I believe that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a little dick particles waving back and him when he puts the little mirror thing.
Speaker 1: And then it was a little gay people. Yeah, and women, Oh yeah, you forget that. Every woman.
Speaker 4: He's like, all right, yeah, obviously obviously obviously.
Speaker 1: And then he's like you come here, he put you to sleep. He's like, here's another one. Yeah, he's another one for the numbers.
Speaker 4: I noticed that you suck a copious amounts of dick. Would like another there's dick lines in your mouthes.
Speaker 1: Thro Your throat is shaped exactly like a fucking penis. Actually your your throat is shaped like my penis.
Speaker 4: So I wonder if you like just sucked on popsicles a lot, you could just like pass that.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that it's a difference. I think, well, what's the.
Speaker 1: Difference, Like there's penis resident when you suck. So they're they're they're testing crazy the resident that the doctor. I see you've been sucking dick. Why are you gay?
Speaker 2: Are I prescribe to see the menafine?
Speaker 1: That's for that? Thanks? Uh? You you freak? What stop looking at me like that? Give me your name? Do you see Matt TV? They did a they did a house sketch and it's just like recently. No, wait, I don't remember that Jordan Piel is playing foreman. Oh really yeah, it's I forgot when people with ma TV. Key.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen mat TV in a long time, and I think when I found k PE, I just forgot that they were there. I associated Deb Wilson and Bobby Lee and and that that guy that we know that we the white tall guy with that plays the weird son McDonald. I think his name is Michael McDonald or I think you're right. I think that guy was fucking hilarious like that, like that guy and Dev Wilson really held it down. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just saw they actually had a little annature reunion.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw, Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: But was it him too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So Tiger Belly that's his podcast? Who Bobby Le Oh yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: I saw it was was the series.
Speaker 4: And Probbily, Uh Robby and one of the older woman that was there, I forgot her name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw one clip of them being like, how much did you get paid?
Speaker 2: And uh, Bobby was like twenty and she was like fuck something because I think they got she got fifteen or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he came to pay. He came on newer, so you know, they got a raison a little bit. I wouldn't paid bobyly anything. I wouldn't pay he would have done it for like nothing. That's yeah. That era of him when he was his life was fucking He was so funny though then like it was insanely funny, but.
Speaker 3: It was like, he's funny. He's probably the only thing I like about that.
Speaker 2: Bad Friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think Tommy's good. I don't mind him.
Speaker 2: He bothers me so much less than every other big comedian right now, you know what I mean, Like he feels like not really all that connected to the Brogan sphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just has like yeah, he's not connected.
Speaker 2: So like I don't really mind him in that in that sense he like, I know, he's.
Speaker 1: Probably like just adjacent. He was the adjacent one, but he has the same like a lot of people. It's funny like I would feed Burt Kreischer to bees. Well, yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Burt Kreischer should be killed.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I would try to him, and I'll try to lay every hit on his jaw.
Speaker 4: I think the only reason people haven't killed him is because they're expecting him to die soon, to be such an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also the situation where it's like it's like a leftfer dead boomer situation where if you kill him, he might pop and explode and then he might he might catch whoever he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I feel like Burt Kreischer is way more white than he is. But he's just gross. That's he's red.
Speaker 2: He's one of my One of my favorite genre of videos now is just videos like video essays just shitting on these comedians.
Speaker 3: It's like it's low key my favorite.
Speaker 4: Some of them are Some of them are people have made careers funny people have made careers because the Rogan spear like they're the a new wave. I almost got into the meta. I even I didn't even intentionally do it, but one of my videos blew up when my channel was already virtually dead. I made a video about Brendan Schaw, but it got like one hundred thousands of views.
Speaker 3: That crowd is.
Speaker 1: Engaged that that video you made about him had some of the meanest moments, Like if someone made a video like that of me, I would come for you because you were pointing out every one of his failings as a human professional, And I'm like, that is so he does really fucking say.
Speaker 4: That annoys me though, But look, I was fair because in the beginning, because a lot of people were shitting on him for like even his his MMMA record and all guys, he wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: He was ten and five.
Speaker 1: He wasn't that bad.
Speaker 4: He wasn't that great, Like, dude, ten and five, isn't that when you're at the highest level. The UFC's the highest level. He's also ten and five. There's people right now that have similar records. It's just people are kind of retroactively going back and trying to shit on him more than he deserves. He definitely I don't I personally don't think you should have left. Joe Rogan was like a pussy bully and was like, Oh, you suck, you should leave and convince to leave, and then we got the horrible comedian side of him we should have done, which probably changed gyms buckled that like because he could. He wasn't that bad. I think he could have been a real contender if you would have. Just a lot of people have done it. They've had losing streaks and then became champions and then But Joe Rogan is being his friend, he was like, oh you suck, And I'm like, imagine your best friend or one of your closest friends convincing you to stop doing the thing that you're passionate about just because.
Speaker 1: There were you should really stop being alive. You should.
Speaker 2: I'm not passionate about being alive in the slight, but it's just one of those.
Speaker 1: Things where like I would I would stop being friends with somebody who tried to convince me to like stop doing music or stop podcast whatever it is, even if I'm just having a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of a stint where it's like I'm not doing well right now, and then they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, he should stop, we should really stop being black there and then he did it bro millions of people. Well, I'll consider it. I'm gonna get a.
Speaker 3: Like you guys, like with the Wayne Man. You guys are so easy to like, I'm a viddle, like with surgery or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I.
Speaker 2: Was looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They're just bad comedians, they.
Speaker 1: Most of them.
Speaker 3: It's so weird that they followed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's not weird because Joe Rogan's rich and he has a platform, but it's so weird that like he became like the.
Speaker 3: The facto guy.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that a lot of money are like nepple babies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the most insufferable ones are, Yeah, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that a lot of them, like uh, Tom's girl, Actually I didn't know he had money before, which is weird because it's like, I don't know what happened before because I remember them talking about stories of living in sil Silver Lake, like Tom and Christina and they were broke as ship yeah, and so I'm like, oh, I guess he just was one of those people like I don't want it depend on my family or something. Maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know that because I I just thought he was like, oh, he didn't have that much money, but apparently he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. The only one I don't they was the only one I really bothers me is I just can't stand Shecheltz anymore. And I can't send the niggas that are on the couch with him. That's what bothers me to supposed to be a homie.
Speaker 2: You see Bernie on that show where Yeah I'm gonna watch it. People were like there was a clip that was.
Speaker 1: Going around and people were like, I can't believe Bernie said this, And it's the most common sense shit I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is crazy.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party fucked him over. Well.
Speaker 2: He was just talking about how like, uh, he thought the Bernie bro like racist sexist thing was like bullshit, And he was talking about how like it was like a democratic establishment likes to run with that shit. Sure, And he was just talking about like how like, yeah, I think all bigotry should stop, but we need to focus on working class issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, oh, okay, what.
Speaker 2: A crazy revels really really really out of at a left field, really truly insane, and I feel so.
Speaker 4: Weird by That was one of my major That was one of my major contentions with a lot of people when I would criticize certain movements that were completely heavily based on of like race or sex or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're.
Speaker 3: Missing the forest for the trees, guys, this is exactly what they want.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What you know would make dealing with these issues easier if we could, I don't know, guarantee health care to everybody, and then we had one less thing to worry about. Im Look, I think idiots. I will never stop being angry about that ship.
Speaker 1: I will always be like, level, man, there's levels you have to there's levels, Look, man, there's levels.
Speaker 4: We got to fix things on the level that it makes more sense. So the biggest thing is the class divide. We need to fucking deal with that. The people at the top have everything, and then everybody else does it. Let's fix that first, and then the problems the the other little tribal things that dividus that we can work on those people try, people trying to jump the gun and be like no, it's a selfish thing where it's like, this is the most important thing to me, So I think we should work on this. And I'm like, so you're already thinking, you're already fucking it up by not thinking of the collective.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, you're skipping, you're skipping to the final boss man, like you're racism, like manufactured prejudice. That's final boss shit man, that's been around fucking forever. Okay, you deal with that when you get everything else sorted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's so.
Speaker 4: Crazy, gonna be much easier to deal with it because then you can't blame all of their problems and ailments on black and brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no scapegoats anymore. Yeah, So like that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I agree that that is the first thing to be taking.
Speaker 4: So why they want the Mexicans out, like all the brown people out, because they're like, oh, they're gonna they're the problem. You know, regular working class people that are being convinced that they're the problem. It's the only reason why they're so happy. Oh they're finally gonna be out, and they're convinced that things are gonna be fixed, even though obviously we know they're not. Yeah, it's like we're wasting time and then these people, horrible people are being locked up in other country they don't even belong to.
Speaker 1: Because I agree, I think, I agree. I think I any politics is really tricky because you know, it's identity based, so it's always gonna be someone fucking pushing against you. But I do think I agree with that. I just understand that people are like, yeah, fix these corporate problems. We're dying. So like you're dying because of the corporate problems. Yeah, that's true. But if you if you fix the but does does it exactly correlate that the problems that fix the top will fix the bottom immediately, you know, And it's not exactly and it will, it will, it's more fixing. Yeah, I agree, I agree, but it's it's it's and I understand the nuance between that interaction.
Speaker 3: But I think that, I think, I think they look.
Speaker 4: I can say is the most I can say is I understand your feelings, but you need it, you need you need to work with us.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not I'm not disagreeing with you on that.
Speaker 4: I'm not even talking about I'm talking like the other people, the people that are like that, so like I understand your I just I need you guys to work with us. It is one of the reasons why I show them, like, hey, guys, look at other countries that is predominantly just one ethnicity. I want you guys to understand what is the biggest fucking problems that they have. It is class fucking everywhere. It's all you're very similar.
Speaker 3: To each other and they have the same problem. Let's fix this class fucking thing first.
Speaker 2: I got into an argument recently because I quote tweeted the somebody reacting negatively at the burny thing, and I'm just like, this is why you'll never You're never gonna have another progressive victory again if this is how you're operating. And it was something like, uh, I don't know, somebody like had a problem with it, and then I, uh, it was the whole thing about I said, basically like, good luck losing forever if you if you just keep doing this, because that any pox don't it doesn't work. It's like, well megas, megas, do we got dinity politics? She just working for them. At that point, I just didn't even respond because I'm like, yeah it works on sub fifty IQ people of course, no shit. Also they copied fuck it. Look, man, I don't want to get into who started this ship, but like it's hard. They saw it somewhere where they saw it happening in a place where it wasn't working, and knew that they could do it. Yeah, that's what happened. They did the I learned from watching you. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dude. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't engage a discourse online anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I see something too stupid, I'm like.
Speaker 4: There's not enough time to even What usually happens is the person stops responding after a while and you're like, I just wasted, Like you might've done a reply chain that took hours.
Speaker 1: It's not like you were saying there, but you would come back to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it never got finished. And that's to me, the most waste. That's the most it's really disappointing thing.
Speaker 1: It's really arguing agreeing. Because of the fact that people's perspectives are so people we can't we can't objectively see a tree and call it a tree anymore. We lost the ability to do that, so like you have confidents about Like I made a comment about like something involving Israel recently, right, like how anti sempitism is fucking on a weirdly high high pitch, right, And I was like, it's fucking disgusting seeing people that are just so openly justmarked with Jewish people, Like it's like, dude, chill, yeah, because I was outside of that. I was at the f I was at the doctor, and I heard some guys saying some wild hit about Jewish people, and I was like, you're outside and no one's looking at you. Weird, what's going on? And that's tweet about it. Were like, yeah, but like you see why why y'all? Who wom he's when? I'm like, bro, Israel is not the face of Jewish people altogether, A lot of them, but not all of them. There are people like in New York, I know people that are Jewish at protest Israel. Yeah. I would actually, I.
Speaker 2: Would actually bet pound for pound, like the number of Jews who disagree with Israel is probably prety high. I't know about israelis israelis is a different I think, And even then, I still think it's like less it's definitely less than one hundred percent, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: It is it is a problem that and this is this is an unfortunate problem like this, this is one of the reasons why uh Ethan is getting to keep like, for example, uh talking about like, look what's happening, and some of the stuff that he's saying is true about the anti Semitism, the rise of it, And the.
Speaker 3: Biggest thing is, I know a lot of those people just don't understand that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, could you please use the could you use IDF or could you use Zionist? Could you use certain words so people can differentiate, because when you just talk about like Jews and you say this, it's it now sounds like you're talking about everyone, not exactly the people that are perpetrating this atrocity. It's just kind of lot of when Ethan got called out when he was like, oh, who did this? Who displaced all these people? Because he was talking about more Jews were displaced than the Nakpa, which is like it's an unrelated thing anyway. But then and then Hassan says who replaced them? And Ethan like the fucking Arabs? And like when you say stuff like that where I'm like, well, that generalizing fucking and the Arabs, and it makes it sound even though technically that's not what he means the way. And so the person that you were talking about out loud probably not talking about a random Jewish person that's living in New York. I don't I'm assuming I don't think. I don't think they mean that.
Speaker 1: But what happens is that for that group of people particularly, they're one of the groups of people that like people just hate them, just far, just for the fucking Sunday caicks. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like a trend that's not like a Sunday cake, you know. Yeah, anyway, anyway, I can't drown my seamen. They know how to swim. Big gay beetle guzzling come like a sugar.
Speaker 1: Water stop with the beetle set stuff.
Speaker 2: Come on, smitchy the kid bam is shitting. At first, I was gay. I was Homo fied nice, kept thinking I could never come without your dickens.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's pretty good. There's a good flow there.
Speaker 1: Homofide so stupid.
Speaker 2: It was like I was for no reason. I was like looking, Uh, I was listening to a down with the dickness because I was like, I was scrolling through like that because I was looking. I was looking for the old videos that we referenced on the Jalen episode because I know they're on the channel and I was scrolling.
Speaker 1: I saw that and I clicked it because I was just like, I haven't heard this in a while. I forgot that we wrote home only it changes.
Speaker 3: Do you remember how many views that thing had?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: No, it was a lot. Du Anyway, Calm calum, were you already post clarity? Nut from Hell's heart?
Speaker 1: I come at the.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ Star Coffee yasir arafat Cock, You sh Bartholomew, you beatled busily buzzing and blowing my girl. Dick with his weird compound mouth parts really bothers him. He really doesn't like hearing him out the bets. Well, guess what there's guess what, there's a fucking slew of them on their way. Uh. I'm little gay beetle Sagan, and I'm about to pierce my coming little beetle dick into its this corpulent bastard's neck, straight big beatle doing completely normal thing. Yeah, Craig the Canadian Richard fisting it's the boy shawning day, and I've transformed into the into the ginger version of calm, where youre already come shot gaming.
Speaker 3: At grock.
Speaker 2: Is this true? Serbers Agent two six seven Snartank Podcast number one, January twelfth, twenty fourteen. There was a thing in the in whatever never mind, Okay, I was gonna I had it earlier, but then I forgot the specifics. It's Louis Armstrong's in Louis Armstrong's voice. I saw your I saw your face, and wow, that's that. That's Louis Armstrong's singing. That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a deep cut. That is a deep cut.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I love hey.
Speaker 1: Arnold's So it's good. It's a great such a great show. That's good. Like what was his name? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: His name it all right?
Speaker 3: Huh no, no it was it was like I'm believingly.
Speaker 1: Seemed hispanic to me, Phoby Yeah? What then was his name? Yeah? You call her Phoebe?
Speaker 3: Oh damn it, which actually makes more sense than Phoebe.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Actually, fuck, it's gonna bother the hell and me. I saw your face and wow, I'm not gonna remember his name.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna can you look it up?
Speaker 2: Are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Type? And I saw her face and wow, he's just googling porn. He didn't even look up. That's crazy. That's right here. What is his name, Ronnie Matthews. I'm so stupid too.
Speaker 2: That's like one of our friends renamed himself that don't remember that his name at all? Wow, Yeah, Ronnie Matthews. I saw your face and I wouldn't have never I was thinking, like, who was that, by the way, who, Like that's like a famous I'm sure it was like a real famous musician. It was like it wasn't Markana. It was in ri Kay and Glacias. I think.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw your face. Any Well, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to listen to the voice and see if it sounded like it's like one of the one of the Hispanic ones.
Speaker 1: Uh ricay, glacious, Marc Anthony.
Speaker 3: I think it's not.
Speaker 2: In no way, it's Marc Anthony. Mark Anthony would have been like I don't do cartoons.
Speaker 1: Some shit.
Speaker 3: I think it was in ri Kay and Glacias.
Speaker 2: It maybe I'm not gonna fact check this, yeah, but uh whatever, Uh, there is a way you can play mass effects. So you fuck and kill the most allies. I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 1: Insane, fuck and kill the most allies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jacked off five ninety Oh, jacked off five hundred ninety times in twenty twenty four. Yes, I kept track owner of that.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy amount. That's a lot. You've been doing double days at least a couple of times.
Speaker 3: That's a couple of times.
Speaker 1: That's actually a little less than a couple. That's I mean, that's that's actually a lot less than a couple. Actually, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, holy shit, my brain did something stupid. My brain, for some reason did two years. I don't know why I did that. I don't know why it was.
Speaker 1: You put gumbs man, you got you got a couple of double for What the fuck? Did you just say he's got a couple of doubles for a few days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was yeah, like so three sixty sixty five sixty five, like.
Speaker 1: So five ninety, but like that would mean doubles.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like about like one point five. Yeah, it's like maybe like one point six two, probably three days out of your seven day week. You're doubling it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good ship.
Speaker 4: I used to crazy, used to that used to be a couple of times a day. Used to be pretty normal for me.
Speaker 2: It was just crazy. I don't think I ever did that a couple of times day, is like I think I think there was maybe like on rare occasions it would be like twice a day, and then on megaware occasions it would be like three times, So that would be like that was like twice a year.
Speaker 1: Maybe there on Saturdays, on Saturdays when I was like maybe like sixteen numbers on the board, bro.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, like like especially on the weekend, I would say, like in the morning, at night.
Speaker 2: I got at least I got a least rest in power at least once we gotta ulser for a cat. I think rest in power factory, rest in power bones. You were an amazing friend in perfect cat. I hope you're hope your head boops were the best. You will be missed by all later.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: To undercut that, here's beatle moriarty. Have you guys heard Paula Anka covering smells like teen Spirit and black hole sun? Look it up, it's real. Who the fuck is Paul Anka.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not like a fucking This sounds like a sounds like one of those fake National Inquirer names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds stupid, so they need to be beating up.
Speaker 2: It sounds like somebody who's like, oh man, this guy saw a UFO and his name is al al i am and you know what I mean, Like Paul Terror, Yeah, he terrest eater, terrestrial eater, Ulysses Fitzgerald.
Speaker 4: Oswald, I don't know Ulysses Fitzgerald off.
Speaker 1: World, Off.
Speaker 2: Of World, Kingston's Beatle Dad being the true final boss of Hollow I. That game is about Beatles. I forgot Dagan Moriarty Obi want to blow me waiting for the sweet hunting tear. I want his pelt. By the way, people are talking about like, oh what if, oh man, what if Hollow I comes out this year? Could the game of the year. First of all, it's not coming out this year. It's never coming out.
Speaker 1: N B and B.
Speaker 2: There's it has no shot of being it. It's not what could it possibly? It would have to like.
Speaker 1: Literally, great game, it's a great It's not. Yeah, it's it's now.
Speaker 2: Claire, Uh yeah, Claire's got it. Waiting for the Swen hunting tier. I want his pelt. Colin Moriarty Obi wantcha blow me Kremlin de Gramblin molesting Swens.
Speaker 1: Taint the voice.
Speaker 2: Acting that game is fun for his one piece takes come itchy Wah killed it, ninth level Wizard vacation spelled itchy. Colin early Ben Grimm was actually scabs, not rock E. Balder's Gate three will voice.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what he sounds like.
Speaker 3: I killed him immediately, just sounds like this.
Speaker 1: I'm just a British bloke, like a little British drill. I killed him so quick. It's tops in the in the tops. It is crazy. How Jack his voice actor is dude, he is yoked, so he's just a brolic And I'm like, why you you're a voice actor walking around like that, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: He's six foot wide, six wide?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Balder's Gate, Yeah, well, Derek, let's have sex. I did a dance for you, Derek. What's fuck?
Speaker 1: Derek? Don't you in reject me? Please?
Speaker 3: No problem?
Speaker 2: Man's which late free black und bucks my PayPal and then black yay son, won't you come and whah and blast away my ass by pounding Gardens dads favorite song Peppini Bros. Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movie be Like I am Steen, Doc Donkerson the Colon Swinging Slasher.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 2: I always make my name something fucking stupid for this podcast until I comment on a different page.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, pp I tried so hard and got so hard and in the end it wasn't even hard.
Speaker 1: Damn, it wasn't even stupid.
Speaker 2: You should do an extra AMMO about the book Blood Meridian. It's one of the best knockbacks. Plus semi literate. Uh plus the semi literate has already read.
Speaker 1: How do I know what that is? And it's a really fucked up like story about the American West, and I guess it's really it's good, but it's really fun. Yeah, I just I know that name. I just very famous, very very famous. He's a lawyer or something. Yeah, my lawyer, Blood Meridian. I would talk about it, but look, you guys, you guys haven't read it.
Speaker 2: It's a good it's fishy, Don Lesbian Bitch Watch Star Wars and or John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine. While to finally put a face to the legendary always mentioned but never seen Jalen Good episode. He's been in things before.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah maybe, but not since this has been a podcast proper Definitely not Jed never been thought of it. Body boy, body man.
Speaker 2: Shut the fund stop Probably not yeah, I mean he's been on on Instagram mainly stop.
Speaker 1: Uh the first of Colleen Moriarty, There's no right way to do it?
Speaker 2: Boom but Clott touching Kingston every time it looks obees crazy. Where Peppino Spaghetti gives secret of guy eight gays aping out of ten? Uh, eight gays of gaping out of ten? Not as good as Earthbound pre ros Blake nine six. I got Lockjawn when Graveyard chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, damn and all I got was Lockjaw. As previously mentioned, I like that. I like the wording of that joke. That's a good joke you've written well, reminds of like John m'laney, Like, it's got that kind of flavor to it, highly specific words.
Speaker 1: Also, big mouth comes out what you're called. I could give a I've watched the whole series so far.
Speaker 2: That is so insane.
Speaker 1: Why I don't I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: Isn't it like seven seasons?
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's fucking ridiculous. Wouldn't I hate that show? Actually, I think it's fucking genuine.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. I think it's I think you have some funny moments. I think that some moments that are really dumb. Ye, funerals have funny moments. I'm I guess yeah, you're right. You als would be hilarious. It would imagine trying to carry somebody being a pall bearer. It's like on the foot and you're just like everything's cartoony. You're not You're just like, am I having to go dreams? I'm dead. I'm actually in the confide what's going on? God? I died?
Speaker 2: Thank you Derek for covering my song, favorite song from Claire Obscure.
Speaker 1: Fast?
Speaker 3: What's a fast name?
Speaker 1: Change the fast name? Hey you welcome?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah go Alicia Claire Obscure cover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time.
Speaker 4: I had one version that I was like, Okay, this is good, but it needs a little work, And then I kept working on it and I just I was like, it just didn't sound better than the thing that wasn't even the final product, so I abandoned like a few different versions.
Speaker 2: Just I just used the Yeah I have I have videos like that. Yeah, it's just like whatever anyway. Yeah, Demon Days is now officially twenty years old. Desk Goopy, Uh some asshole that I used to know by GOATSI some ass come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners shot Young Colin Mariarty, Gay Rob Zombie Sacula.
Speaker 3: Sacula by Nikki Ziggy. Of course, Jiz in his breeches and witches.
Speaker 2: That is crazy Fermented pigmy Jamaican heroes Batty Boy and gay Bird, the Gavid Crusaders N word f slur. But it's written that way. It's like it's written like N word f slur. Oh so it's not technically a slack h n W a R D N word, N word nuclear nuclear, the N word, the N word.
Speaker 4: Why does he say that the N words?
Speaker 1: What is the the context?
Speaker 3: I think he's talking about nuclear ship? Actually what really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the N word? Is that real? Is I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For real? I never looked up no great, I thought I was gonna say nuds as well.
Speaker 2: Sorry, miss Jackson badly Brave Dog, the baby Hunter Etherian needs up blowering his weaponar Hal three, Penis Neahorm, Melfis one, and rounding out our list as all. Everyone wants to see my nudes, everybody wants to see my fallis.
Speaker 1: It's really really big. It's huge anyway, Let's get the fuck out of here. We've been doing this too long. It's shaped like a fucking probusket. Only fans, yeah, just canding like a reporters asking about it, mister Preston, do you have only fans? Yeah? Watch me do what Somersault care who elaborates, sir? Yeah? Do you think it's okay for a female marine have only yes? Yeah? Yeah, alright, let's get the fu