Speaker 1: Today is October twenty six, twenty twenty four. It is roughly two pm Pacific time.
Speaker 2: Here we go is crazy.
Speaker 3: And if you think there's no way that they can imprison you, because you know what it says here we got to be invaded, an invasion of the territory of the United States or's possessions, decoration of war by Congress, our insurrection within the United States, and aid of a foreign enemy. How many of you people have ever read the Omnibus Counter Terrorism Bill submitted to Congress by William Jefferson Clinton and eventually passed and enacted into law by the Congress of the United States of America, which gives gives the president, the president the sole means of determining who is and is not an enemy of the United States, is a terrorist is operating in conjunction with any foreign power, And it gives him, ladies and gentlemen, the power to name any group, any organization, or any person or persons, to have them arrested without benefit of habeas corpus, without trial, without trial, and to be deported out of the United States. If that's what they want to do with you, are to just lock you up in some dungeon somewhere where you will be forgotten forever. A program for establishing concentration camps into which people might be put without benefit of trial, but merely by executive fiat, simply by an assumptive mind You that an individual might be thinking about engaging in espionage or sabotage, might be thinking an assumption that an individual might be thinking, might be thinking, might be thinking about engaging in espionage and sabotage. You see, ladies and gentlemen, this is what I've been telling you for years. Quit this Republican Democrat all of this other maloney joke. You're either for freedom or you're not. If you are for big brother government and more laws and more welfare and more of this and more regulation and more licensed as, you are not an America. If you are for freedom, if you are for the disclosure of all of these secret things like this, if you are for the protection of the rights of the individual, if you are for the constitution for the United States of America, welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: The government is not Washington, DC, Ladies and gentlemen, never was. It's not the Congress. The government is the Constitution of the United States of America and the first ten amendments thereof.
Speaker 5: We'll save this last part for the end of the show. I put that together a while back, a little bit of yogurt nut I nose there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we go. I have for you to select episodes from the Treason Documents series on the Hour of the Time is called the Hour of the Time on bit Shoot. And let me just pull up the first one so I can explain it show at the same time. There we go, jump back so I can change that part again. There we go. Okay, so bit Shoot, as you see here the Hour of the Time right there in the bottom left hand corner. But my cursor arrow is and the guy who runs it calls himself bit Shoot Bill. I don't know if he's actually named Bill Orf. He's just referring to mister Cooper. But he has gone through the entire archive remaining whatever survived of the Hour of the Time broadcast, the shortwave broadcast. He's remastered them as best as he can, and he's already gone through the entire catalog one time, and then he started right back up again and started posting from day one all over again, changing the number scheme as he went to make it more logical to him and people following along. So as you see as you scroll down here, the Treason series is what he's currently on, and we're looking at tonight to get ourselves introduced to it. We're going to start with episode one of that series, but I'm going to jump over to six right after that with Paul Kitsman, who's going to discuss some things. And he was a Cadgy member. I did a short search on what I could find about him, and I don't think he's public. And this, of course was let's see us say they tell you the date originally aired, originally aired January twentieth, nineteen ninety four, So it's been a while, all right, who knows where that man is today? So we will start with this one. I'm sorry, this was January twenty His was let me sell, I'll tell you in a second. His was January twenty fourth, not that much further from that time. So yeah, it's a shame that we don't have something like Cadgie anymore. I did, actually back three four years ago. I proposed I put into my telegram a WCJI. I don't even know if I could even see it. In the list. Yeah, WCAJI, which I created, and World Community Action of Joint Intelligence. I changed what the acronym means. But I was also called the PIA, the People's Intelligence Agency. So I did set this up. Guess how many people decided that they wanted to be a part of it? Six all right, So I just let it alone and built the other channel. This one hasn't been touched since twelve fourteen, twenty twenty three, and that was me posting in it prior to that November twenty twenty three. Yeah, and it just goes. I put a lot up in here, put a lot of but you know, it's whatever. If anybody is interested in doing that again, I mean you can do that. I don't know if I would go with telegram any one of these days, but maybe on the Patreon side of things, or maybe on some other thing. If we want to share documentation, research, intelligence, all that stuff, then I mean there's many multiple avenues that it could be done on. I tried to bring back keep alive, the effort, the experience, the spirit I guess of you know, actively pursuing a better world. So we just did it here instead, we did it here. We did it here on the show, not as you know, more out in the open, so maybe less people feel comfortable discussing their views or their research. So there are some limitations to this method because people with families, businesses, things like that, there's only so much they're gonna be want wanting to say, and they probably don't want to say it in a livestream public format, right, So information is lost, it's altered in that frame of you know, delivery. So if anybody's ever interested in wanting to maybe get involved in doing something like that, let me know, or if you already have something, let me know. I'll join it. I joined the whatever the hell that amin Bunda was, and then they stopped doing uh, they stopped doing live stream meeting meetings for whatever reason, for my for my zone in Arizona. So there was that what the hell is it called? Even I don't remember. It's a long ago, Okay, so things fizzle out. Let's hope that there's other things that we I don't know about, because that would be the point. If you're fearful that you're gonna get black bag in the middle of night and have your you know self ripped from your family and never be seen and heard from again, like mister Lincoln did to forty thousand people. If that's what you're trying to avoid, then I'm glad that I don't know about them. It would make me feel better knowing that there was something out there. But yeah, I also I understand. I understand. It's not about how I feel about something, it's about how effective it is. Right, Okay, let's get rolling on this one. I'm a lot of people have hard time listening to the siren, so I might skip over that because it blows out some people's ears. So we'll started here, and then I will maybe skip ahead of the dogs barking in the in the siren that happens in the introduction of the show.
Speaker 2: Good Night, Ladies and Gentlemen, Part one. I accuse, and I will prove during this hour the President Harry Truman, thirty third degree Freemason of the Scottish Right, Grand Master of the Missouri Lodge of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, is a trait hoard. I now accuse all those who we entrusted with the government of the United States of America with treason, and during the following episodes. I will prove it and document it, and give you the American public and the people of the world the names and numbers of these documents and of our research.
Speaker 6: That you hearing this in that town.
Speaker 1: Soon enough, that'll be releasing this the Hounds and the drones.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the hour of the time. I'm William Cooper, Carolyn Nelson, Ladies and gentlemen. In the eighteen hundreds, In a letter to Giousette Lazzini, Christopher Albert Pike, a Southern.
Speaker 1: I talk about this in Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. By the way, I give you the whole history of what the word mafia means. And it's not even a word, even though people like to argue it isn't it's an acronym. It's yeah, yeah, Well I described it. So if you want to look at the book, go ahead and grab it.
Speaker 2: Other Confederate General also thirty third degree freemason of the Scottish Right. In fact, he's the one who founded the Supreme Council of the thirty third Degree of the Scottish Right, which stands just thirteen bunks from the Oval Office. In a letter to Giosteppe Mazzini. Giuseppe Mazzini is the man who was the titular head of the Illuminati, the secret societies in Europe, and the man, by the way, who founded the Mafia as a branch of the Illuminati from a few street games in Sicily, Ladies and gentlemen. In this letter, Christopher Albert Pike outlined the plan to bring into existence a one world government ruled by the Collective Brotherhood in what they call benevolent despotism, which would be brought about by the instigation of three global wars. The first war, as we all know, was World War One. That war resulted in a weak organization known as the League of Nations. World War Two was brought about, which resulted in a more stronger United Nations. The United Nations was being planned as the war progressed by the three major superpower leaders Franklin Eleanor Roosevelt, Joseph Stalin, and of course mister Churchhill. They had already divided up the spoils before they even knew that they had won. They created a plan to bring about a Cold War in order to fuel the funds to develop the technology and the military organizations to police the world. Ladies and gentlemen. I have in front of me the results of many years of research on my part, and many months of research, and in some cases a couple of years of research of some of our best taggy member, some of our best researchers. A great deal of credit goes to mister Paul Kissman, one of our very best researchers, and I could probably say, judging by the work that he has done to deliver this information into my hands, probably makes him one of the foremost researchers existing upon the face of this earth. I have in front of you the documentation that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that the situation that we find ourselves in today is the result of a well fought out and well carried out plan by the three major powers emerging from World War Two, and that the United States, England and the Soviet Union we're operating in concert to create the Cold War and bring about a new world order. There is no conjecture. This is not guess work. It is documented. And for those of you winging this about who fear that this will get into the hands of the people of the United States of America and of the world, coming out here to get it won't help you. Where As we always do with sensitive documents, we have made one hundred copies and placed it into the hands of one hundred of our best intelligence properties around the world. There is no way that you will stop this information from being carried to the American people and the people of the world. It is too late for you. It is what will convict you. Beginning tonight, I'm going to read every page of this all the way through until it's finished, and it's going to take a long time. We're in the process of publishing the entire documentation of the treason of almost every single politician who has occupied any office in the federal government of the United States of America since World War Two. So folks, make sure you have your pad of paper and your pentipencil by your side. You're going to hear information tonight and in the following programs until we have relayed every single piece of this information to the world. That is going to leave you guesping for breath. At first. You will pull down the curtain of denial and you will not want to listen or believe a thing that you're hearing. And as Progressive episodes of the hour of the time pass, you will find yourself beginning to realize that we have been betrayed. That Senator Joseph McCarthy was right, Ladies and gentlemen, he just didn't know what to call them. Don't go away, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: He didn't call them oyvase. Okay, So there's going to be a little bit of a commercial thing there. There we go, back it up. He does a song as his break. But before we go any further, I want you to do your very best to think about present day situation. You're impression of what you think is coming down the pike, if you will, coming our way, and who may be behind it, but who is behind it? And then ask yourself, are there not like direct parallels to this? And this came in Night Out in ninety four. There was lots of lots of warning ahead of time, pre notice, right advanced notice. What happened in between them, though, I don't know, because here we are, and it's almost as if we're already in checkmate before the game even starts. With nobody the wiser, and even just recently the last four episodes I did with the Civil War, what it really was? What Lincoln really was what his generals are really like, how they treated other Americans. It all happened here first before there was a Bolshevik revolution that our country are infiltrated leadership funded through the strength of the Rothschild's agents that were already well rooted here. We already had Bolsheviks, We had our own. They were the Union soldiers. And people say the National Guard would never do that, they would stand down before they would carry out such orders. I think it's pretty naive, especially considering they weeded out a lot of those types of variables with the shot and all the military branches, and they're bringing in lots and lots of well, let's just say potential because the UN is paying them, so I don't know how that doesn't make them employees. UN's paying them with your tax money to come over here, to live free for two years, to have no utilities, no expenses, food stamps. They don't have to do a goddamn thing for anything. They're getting paid mercenaries, perhaps, people with absolutely no attachment to you, no communal bond, who have absolutely no regard for children's lives, your life, who from their lack of culture and their place of origin. Rape is a common thing and it's not even looked at. It's something egregious. So you ask yourself, what is happening here when you're listening to this today, ask yourself, are we seeing it coming to life?
Speaker 2: Now? Good night, ladies, gentleman. Part one, I accuse, and I will prove during this hour the President, Harry Truman, thirty third degree, Freemason of the Scottish Rite, brand Master of the Missouri Lodge of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, is a traite hoar. I now accuse all those who we entrusted with the government of the United States from America with treason, And during the following episodes I will prove it and document it. Can give you the American public and the people of the world the names and numbers of these documents and of our research. I hear now declare.
Speaker 1: And I will also say that Freemasonry when our founders were in it, like I've said this many times, was of a different nature than it was post seventeen. To be generous, we'll say seventeen nineties, but we can say as early as a seventeen eighties the infiltration by first the Seventh Team, well the Frankest specifically the ones that converted crypto is everywhere. The subversion that was being witnessed by John Robison, the reason why he wrote the book Proofs of a Conspiracy and sent it, well, I'm sorry he didn't send it George Washington. Snyder sent it to George Washington to warn him that that particular element there. And then when the Jesuits were disbanded in ninety three seventeen ninety three, they also went into the Lodge, which is curious because that's where the Protestants went to seek refuge from the Jesuits in the first place. So them mingling with their once arch nemesis, the people who hunted Protestants down for the sake of the Jesuit Crypto, whatever the hell you want to call the Roman Catholic Empire, for the counter Reformation war that is still ongoing. That's another avenue of research that pertains directly to what we're doing here in America. Has always been the symbol of that what they considered betrayal of their despotism. We are the spoiled brats that decided to go and seek freedom away from the iron fist of the Roman Catholic Empire, and it's been the plan to reel us back in. They've been utilizing the Masonic lodges because of the secrecy, and that's you can say that's outdated, but that's fine. That's where it began. It's still being operated in that fashion, but it's also in many other facets and goos right out in front of you in the un hey, right here in your local municipalities. This is why the Masonic quoters work so well because they can be in every single community with their secrecy, subversive agnitude, their ability to put people in positions of power within the small municipality all up to a state government to federal and when they do that, they are not serving the people, they're serving their agenda. And yeah, there's a huge element to the you know, Oive because of the Kabbala, but some will say that the Kabala pre exit pre dates the Oive influence into it the suf fever also but also but then you also have to recognize that Ignatius of Loyola studied that Sufiic mysticism and he can and he was a crypto, He was a Morano accused more than twice, I think three times of being an Albrado, which is the precursor or the one that predated the Perfectible list in aka Illuminati. In Spain, alan Brado also means light or illumination. Common theme going on there ever since the mystery schools from way way back. And if you want to know more about that, there's a book I read. There's a book he wrote, There's a book I wrote. Continuing on with that sort of education of researching and fighting and putting this together, this big puzzle and all of its little legs, so that it can make more sense to people. Okay, let's continue.
Speaker 2: To the United States government and to the world that in view of this evidence I have piled before me, I will no longer support the New World Order, will not support the treasonous government of the United States of America, which has subverted the Constitution of the United States of America, as has in fact relegated it to the trash camp. We have the documents to prove that. Also, we have the Confession of Congress in Congress, in both the House and the Senate, in the Congressional record that the United Nations Charter has superseded the Constitution of the United States of America. Tonight, I reach you verb batim, with nothing edited, nothing left out, and nothing skipped from a publication entitled Our Foreign Policy. It is the Department of State Publication three nine seven to two General Foreign Policy Series twenty six, released September nineteen fifty, Division of Publications, Office of Public Affairs. The author of this document is Harry Truman. To my fellow Americans, at a time when the duties of citizenship fall heavily on thousands of young Americans, there is a duty that all of us can and should impose on ourselves to be well informed about the problems that face our country, to weigh the facts, to understand the issues, and to form our own opinions and judgments. This is not an easy undertaking, but it is necessary if we Americans as a people are to exert our full influence for peace and freedom and justice. The following brief survey of American aims and policies was prepared at my suggestion. I think it is sometimes useful to sum up and set down as simply and clearly as possible what we are after in our relations with other governments and their peoples. It is not possible, of course, to tell the whole story of American foreign relationshi in these few pages. But if the part of the story that is told here contributes something to your understanding, if it leads you to other sources of information, and if it helps you to form sound judgment, then it will have served its purpose. Our foreign policy its roots. There is no longer any real distinction between domestic and foreign affairs. Practically everything we do, the way we tax and spend our national income, the way we run our public and private business, the way we settle the differences among ourselves and with other nations, what we stay in our newspapers, over the air and on public platforms, our attitudes toward each other and toward other peoples. All these things a fact not only our security and well being at home, but also our influence abroad. All these things go into the making of the character, the personality, and the reputation of the United States. Out of all these things grow the foreign policies of the United States. Policies are an expression of the national interests. That is the way of saying that our policies reflect what we are and what we want. During the one hundred and seventy five years since we became a nation. Our national interests have changed in some ways, but their general character has remained constant. Here are some of the values that have persisted all through our history. We are an independent nation and we want to keep our independence. We attached the highest importance to individual freedom, and we mean to keep our freedom. We are a peaceful people and we want to get rid of wars and the threat of wars. We have a comparatively high standard of living.
Speaker 1: We want to.
Speaker 2: Raise the standard so that everyone in the United States will eventually have a chance to earny, decent and secure living. We are friendly people. We have no traditional enemies, and we want to be on good terms with every other people. These are the things in which Americans, with all their different points of view, are most likely to agree.
Speaker 1: No traditional enemies. I don't know if I agree with that.
Speaker 2: It is the job of the government, as the agent of the people, to promote these national interests. The federal government, as the agent of the people, continually has hard choices to make. It is the job of the government, as the agent of all the people to try to harmonize group and sectional interests. On the one hand with national interests. On the other, There's never been a time in our history when we could go about the business of promoting our national interests free from the threat of destructive forces. Some of these forces are inside the country. They stem from groups that oppose the national interests. Some Americans have a view of life that conflicts with the basic propositions on which our democracy was founded. Some tie to profit at the expense of the freedom or well being of others. Some hostile forces have been outside our country. A great deal more needs to be done. Succeeding chapters will discuss what has been done and what needs to be done in concrete terms. The policy of creating situations of strength happens to be the response to the problem of Soviet expansion, but it is much more than that. It is part of a broad new policy that grew out of the experience of the American people in the Second World War. That experience destroyed the last comfortable illusion of geographical security. It discredited once and for all the doctrine of isolationism. In the light of that experience, Americans made a radical adjustment in their thinking. They came gradually to realize and to accept the fact that far off events could affect for safety and well being. A crop failure in India, a famine or flood in China, an election in Finland, a murder in Bosnia. All kinds of events and trends, good or bad, might eventually come to roost on the American housetop. Americans, they knew, at last live and will continue to live in an exposed position. Having made that radical adjustment in their thinking, the American people began to consent.
Speaker 1: So the good trash talk. Of course, because they're globalists. This idea, even calling it isolationism is disparaging. It's to put down. It's an insult. Not trying to meddle with other people's affairs in handling your own is considered. And this was what the funders didn't want either. They don't want this foreign entanglement bullshit. But the progressives, of course, they need to think globally.
Speaker 2: Right, consider in earnest this problem, how to make their exposed position comfortable and safe for their free society. To that end, they began to plan and build an international community in which people should live in peace under the protection of law. The building of such a community is the most ambitious the most difficult, the most hopeful, and the most exciting enterprise on which the American people have ever embarked.
Speaker 1: That's the duty of each and every individual territory. It's not for one consolidated, centralized form of overlordship to be dictating to the rest of the world. In all these different cultures and values.
Speaker 2: It is big enough and hard enough to engage all our energies. If it were not for the threat of aggression, we could concentrate all our energies on that job. We could say that it was in fact the substance of our foreign policy. But unfortunately that is not possible. The Soviet power drive has cut across the course that we and other peace minded peoples had chartered for ourselves. As a hurricane cuts across the path of a ship, it has blown us all miles off our course. It has been a tragic interruption to our progress, a wasteful diversion of our energies. Nevertheless, we are plowing ahead, resting the hurricane as we go, holding on to our main purposes. What does it mean to build an international old community? It means first organizing the members to deal collectively with their problems and to defend themselves collectively against anyone who may threaten the peace and tranquility of the community. So we took the lead in organizing the United Nations and its various specialized agencies. It means second, repairing the damage of war so that members in good standing can play their full part in the life of the community. To this end, we took the lead in organizing the Marshall Plan and the relief programs which preceded it. It means third, bringing the outlaws back into the community as decent, working members. So we undertook the occupation of Germany and Japan and the education of their peoples in the world.
Speaker 1: This is way they talk right now, because that already presupposes that Germany needed to be re educated, they need to be denationalized, they needed to feel guilt for eighty plus well seventy nine plus years. Insane. This is banker talk. This is international banking bullshit.
Speaker 2: Ways of democracy. It means for helping the people of the underdeveloped regions of the world to hould their standards of living up to a level that modern science and technology have brought within reach of all people. So we have embarked on the four point program of technical cooperation with people who want and can profit by our aid. It means fifth developing a sensible system of trade so that all members of the community can expect that their work will contribute to a healthy and expanding economic life for themselves. To this end, we have helped to write an international Charter of hell fair trade practices and to create an international trade organization called GAP, where the nations can settle their disputes across a conference table through reciprocal trade and cararaff agreements. We are gradually opening up.
Speaker 1: So if you're not familiar with GAT and NAFTA, that's the reason why all these things are made in China or wherever else. The labor is dirt, dirt cheap, because it opened up the doors for these corporations which are becoming. When they became mega corporations became an arm of the government. CEOs were created. They didn't pull themselves up by their bootstraps. They were loyalists to an agenda, placed in a position where they could fail upward because the funding for them to kill their competition by undercutting them. They would always be compensated. They would always have more funds available to them than the smaller businesses that they wanted to put out of business. They became monsters like Amazon. And over the top of all of these other large businesses that had been around for maybe fifty, maybe sixty, maybe seventy years, along came places like things like black Rock to consolidate all of that. And then who do you think calls the shots? But GAT and NAFTA are the reason why, in you know, manufacturing quality industry standards have plummeted. It's also a reason why minimum wage has increased to incentivize, further from the other direction, companies to move their production overseas away from here, so that we're not an industrial strong, industrial giant anymore like we used to be. It weakens us, strengthening other countries and making us dependent. So there this idea of this dependency globally was an artificial construct created by this very type of thing. This is when America stopped being in America. And this is when you saw a rise in the inflation because of raising the the labor costs, and when the cheapest things that you can buy become more expensive, but your pay stays the same. To you get what I'm saying, And then many jobs met the product quality. Even You could go so far as to say, is there any real competition anymore? When all of these companies are owned by a parent company or a parent financial dictatorship kind of what do you call it? Money mover advisor? So who are they competing with? You don't get quality when there's no competition, because where else are going to go? You're either going to buy our crap or you're not going to buy anything at all. Communist countries have shit quality products for that very reason.
Speaker 2: Panels of world trade that have been clogged for a generation. All this is only the bare outline of an international community. Nobody can predict where the experiment will lead or how long it will take. It may, in time lead to the international control of all armaments, which is essential. It may lead eventually to a form of world government, which is a possibility that excites the imagination of some adventurous people. Or the immediate future, at least, we must reconcile ourselves to the need to divert a large part of our thought and our resources to these of the free world. We must give our attention to meeting and preventing aggression by creating situations of strength as we go about this immediate and urgent job, we find ourselves doing many things that we would have.
Speaker 1: To be doing preventing aggression towards them.
Speaker 3: What was.
Speaker 1: What was peace? Defined as the lack of resistance to socialism? That's what they call peace, lack of resistance to their dictatorship.
Speaker 2: And even if there were no aggressors in the world, we find ourselves doing many things that contribute to the larger objective of building a community of nations. This is not to suggest that the threat of tyranny is a blessing in disguise. Far from it. It is an evil thing, and its evil effects will remain to plague the world long after the threat of Soviet power is passed. No nation can go through an ordeal of this kind unscathed, but we at least can emerge from it self disciple then more deeply aware of our national interests in freedom and peeple.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you catch the lie there talking about the Soviet threat? Who created it? Who funded the Bolshevik Revolution, who laid the groundwork for it to be a thing in the first place, Who brought mob maose dung to power the United States? The infiltrated United States government, and it's bankers, peace, it's foreign bankers, and.
Speaker 2: That cons texts. Let us consider the method by which we arrive at our foreign policies. Who makes it? Many people would like to know how and where foreign policy is made. Is it made in the White House, in the State Department, in the Congress, in Middletown, Ohio, or Iowa? Or does it like topsy just grow. The answer to all these questions is yes. This is not as confusing as it seems. The Constitution gives the President of the United States full authority for making foreign policies and carrying him out. As the elected representative of the people, he has the responsibility of translating the will of the people into foreign policy and of promoting the national interests. In terms of foreign policies, The Constitution gives the Senate the job of approving or rejecting treaties and major appointments made by the President. Both houses of Congress hold the first strains, which gives them considerable power over foreign policies, for which they also are directly responsible to the people. The Congress may also give the President advice about foreign policies through joint resolutions. In seventeen eighty nine, President Washington appointed the first Secretary of State, Thomas Jefferson, as his agent and advisor in carrying out foreign policies, and today the Secretary of State and the Department of State are still the right arm of the President in the conduct of international relations. In practice, most of the agencies of the federal government forty three at the last count, are now concerned in one way or another with foreign relations. These agencies work together through some thirty three joint committees, with one hundred and forty two subcommittees that study and advise on foreign policy matters. Secretary Atchison once described the situation in these words. The President lays down what the policy shall be. In many cases, the Congress lays down what the policy shall be. The President may propose and the Congress discloses. But the State Department has the job of foreseeing a problem before it arises. It gets all the other agencies and the executive branch together to make a proposal. It gets the President's approval our modification, and then takes it up with the Congress through the House and Senate committees. It moves it forward to some final action in the government. Therefore, the State Department is a sort of activator in the center of the government. The State Department, with its three hundred missions in seventy five countries, is also the eyes and ears of the government. Reports coming in regularly from the trained observers in these missions help the State Department and other agencies to foresee problems and make plans to meet them. Where does Middletown, Iowa come into the picture. Our policies reflect what we are and what we want. But at first glance, it might seem almost impossible that a country as large as hours, with a population as numerous and as varied as ours, could give a clear cut, understandable idea of what it is and what it wants. Most foreigners find it hard to make sense out of what sounds to them like a babble of voices, what looks to them like a scene of headlong confusion. In the United States, as they come to know us, the sound tends to become a voice, the confusion based on a certain order. Actually, the American people are better equipped than most other people to form and express their ideas and to arrive at something approximating a national purpose. That is because our lines of communication are many and strong is also because the atmosphere of the American community, a legacy of the New England Town Meeting, encourages everyone to have an opinion and to speak his mind freely. The American people speak their minds daily in a thousand ways. They communicate directly with their government by letters and telegrams. They communicate indirectly through the press, the radio, and through the leaders of their churches, clubs, labor unions, and other organizations. The lines of communication are good, but they could be even better. In recent years, the government has made a prodigious effort to establish closer relations with the people to develop a two way traffic of facts and ideas. Examples of this effort showed up in the preparation of the United Nations and the Marshall Plan. Here were two major policy decisions in the making of which the people of the government really cooperated with sums that set. Both decisions precipitated great national discussions. Both involved long public hearings before the committees of the Congress, to which citizens came and presented their ideas. Both led to the creation of citizens committees which studied the problem and reported. There is no simple prescription for the making of a democratic foreign policy. Because of the great size and diversity of our country, our policies will always be a blend of many ideas and interests. The blend will grow richer and stronger as the people and their government become more deeply conscious of their responsibilities toward each other and toward the democratic principles which have made us strong and free. That's the end of that chapter, folks, and I want to bring a few things to your attention. I wrote about this in my book and was severely criticized, and everybody is hailing Harry Truman as a hero now. And you can see that he's the one who polanted the of world government in the public eye during his administration post World War II. He is the man. He is the man who signed the United Nations Treaty and pushed through the UN Participation Act and created the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, which allowed them to operate to bring this about behind a veil of secrecy. A veil of secrecy. I continue two toward national security. Every government has a primary responsibility for the security of the people it serves. Every people has a duty to protect itself and to prepare a secure future for its children. But in our natural and necessary concern with security, it is important to know and agree on what we are after. This chapter will explore the needs of American security and take a look at what we are doing to meet them. We talk about American security realizing that there is no definition of the word security that would satisfy all nations. Each people look out on the world from its own window and therefore calculates the need of its own security from its own point of view. Like democracy, the word security has been used and misused for many purposes to justify a variety of national policies. Terrible crimes have been committed in its name. Hitler annex Austria and Czechoslovakia and invaded Poland in the name of German security. Stalin Fort's day reign of satellite puppets claiming.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, first of all, that was exactly as it was stated by Germany. They were being assaulted, attacked and egged on for war. They were killing Germans simply for being Germans. In this new imaginary line that extended Poland after the Versailles Treaty of World War One.
Speaker 2: After.
Speaker 1: Many insults and many brutal butcherings of Germanic people. Hitler had enough of it and he was egged on into war. Want to hear him, wil this bs. We need to get over that. Obviously, we know that it's the people who are forming this idea of globalist, one world government that are talking right now. But we can't just gloss over that and assume that that's. Oh, that's one the small truths that they tell us when they tell us, no, it isn't a truth at all. And we need because too many people don't know that, I need to reiterate each time it's spoken, what a freaking lie everything that they've told us about Germany is, and.
Speaker 2: That the Soviet Union needs friendly neighbors to be safe from invasion. After the experience of two German invasions, France built a imaginal line and manned it with a large standing army. Both Hipper and Stalin wanted, in the name of security, to divide the world into two spheres of influence. Let's raw all up, they said. On our side of the line, we'll do as we like, and on your side of the line you can have complete freedom of action. There are, in fact, some people who still believe that kind of settlement when contribution tribute to American security, The American idea of security has little or nothing in common with any of these traditional uses of power. We find it fantastic to think, as Hitler apparently thought, that invasion and conquest can enhance the security of any nation, including the conqueror. The desire of the Russian people, the victims of Hitler's invasion for friendly neighbors is not hard to understand. But the Soviet system of puppet satellites both around a master nation offers little hope of security to anyone, least of all the people who live under that system. We made a costly escape, via Pearl Harbor from our own brand of imagine aligne mentality, the belief that two broad oceans could save us from foreign wars. Most Americans now know that the modern world offers no complete immunity from accidental disaster and the mistakes of human beings. We are aware also that security is not the same thing as superior military power or the possession of a super weapon. I think we have never been interested in the suggestion that a world divided into spheres of influence offers us security. We find that suggestion impractical, unrealistic and morally indefensible. And don't go away. I'll be right back on their own when Paise and the peoples of the world on their own.
Speaker 1: Anything, anything may have money.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, after you here several episodes of this series, I won't have to urge you to call Swiss America trading. You'll be doing that on their own. If you're going to learn that we are approaching the end of Phase two and the disarmament of the nations and the peoples of the world, we are approaching the end of phase two. When Phase three begins, patriot leaders will be rounded up, there will be house.
Speaker 1: We are in phase three.
Speaker 2: House searches for arms. Many patriots will go to ground, and there will be a civil war in this country. If you are not prepared, ladies and gentlemen, you had better begin to get prepared now. I am not saying this to scare you. I'm saying this because it is fact. I am an American. I know patriots, I know patriot groups, I know members of the real unorganized militia in this country. I know what is going to happen. I know what had happened in the past. I know what this is all leading to. I know that it has been planned. I know that we have been duped, and we have been asleep for many years, and I have documented every single bit of it with the help of the members of my organization, the Citizens' Agency for Joint Intelligence, the largest and most successful civilian intelligence gathering organization in the entire world. Now, if you are smart, you will take steps to protect the value of the assets that you have. If you study history, even curseerly, you will find that there's only one thing in the history of the world has ever been able to do that satisfactorily, and ladies and gentlemen, has precious metals in its various forms. We get letters from our listeners heard in my life about me. I don't know about Tom Donahue, but I suspect they also lied about him. They insinuated that we were bought. They insinuated that somehow Chraig Smith and Swiss American Trading had brought us to do that show last night. And while they refused to elaborate on the air, they told you to call them and they would be glad to tell you how those types of things are arranged. I'm going to tell you now that those two gentlemen are both scumbag liars, and I am presently talking with legal counsel to bring suit against them for what they said. Anyone is free at any time to examine my financial records. We're a poor family. Every penny we get goes into equipment, goes into research, goes into what we need to do to present this broadcast. I have never taken one single penny from Swiss America Trading in my life and never would or never will. And that was part of the agreement that I made with them when I took them on as a sponsor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of same here. You know, if it wasn't for you guys, there would be no computer for me to put together this weekend. It's all goes to that anything that comes from the show goes into making the show better, you know. And that's the way it is, and it's always appreciated.
Speaker 2: It was an agreement that I insisted upon because to be able to have your confidence and your ear, I must also have your trust, even though I admonish you not to believe anything that you hear unless you check it out yourself.
Speaker 1: So these two gentlemen, when's the last time you heard Stu Peters or you know, pick an asshole, Alex Jones, the guy who claims the all the achievements of Bill Cooper as his own after his death and still will trash talk him to this day, calling him a drunk and all these other stupid, horrible things. Yeah, when's the last time you've heard one of those guys say, don't believe what I tell you? Make sure you can very with your own research. Do they ever try you to tell you to do that? You think maybe there's a reason why they don't try to tell you to do that.
Speaker 2: These two gentlemen who had done such a terrible thing to Tom Donahue and who for the last several months have been slandering Craig Smith and Swiss America Trading, then last night decided to slander me, and they made a big mistake, a big mistake. I have now requested an investigation into that company and all of the backgrounds of all of the members of that company. We are at the present time running National crime information computer requests. We are digging into the complaints made to the Arizona State's Attorney General. And I'm going to tell you right now and unless they make a public apology on the air to me personally, I will disclose every single dip of our findings on this broadcast. Now, if you would like to deal with an honest company that will treat you right and help you survive what is coming America trading and people they care about.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, I will know if I would. This was this is dated. I'm not sure if that would be the right company to go with. I mean, you can do whatever you want with yourself in life, but this was nineteen ninety four. They dumped pill off, as you know, they start sponsoring him when people stop, you know, calling the number and doing what they're supposed to do. So they left Bill with all those expenses, and things got rocky after that. So there's that. So I don't know if I would go for that. Plus those people that maybe come out since then and said some things that didn't seem to to be congruent with their previous claims of their political views and all that. So I don't know if I would go with that particular company. Like I said, this is dated, des but I'm going to skip ahead of it a little bit. He usually says some really interesting things while he's talking about Swiss America trades. So I would let it play for a little while.
Speaker 2: And I vouch for them.
Speaker 1: One hell, here we go again.
Speaker 2: I get just right, powers sitting down, powers sitting down with you. The idea of two great powers sitting down together in the year nineteen fifty to carve up the world between them, casually disposing of the fate of other three people's maybe something for cartoonists to play with. It is not an idea that democratic governments and peoples can seriously consider. The mayor suggestion brings home to us the fact that there's a price, a price no decent, freedom loving people will pay for security, or the false promise it. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I break here, because if you don't understand what's happening here, he's leading you up to a rationalization for the for the destruction of the sovereignty of the nations of the world, including the United States government, the disarming of our people and our military, and the formation of a one world government. So please pay close attention. I continue to understand the American approach to security. We have to consider the problem on two levels. First, the kind and degree of security we can create now in the kind of world we now inhabit, and second, the security we must start to build now if we want a safer, more livable world for our children. As we go along, we will see the relation of every one of our policies to either the short term or long term effort to build security. The short term problem and plane and MS is to survive as a free nation and a pioneer world society. Our situation today is something like that of the early settler of the West. In those days before law and order were established, before families enjoyed the community safeguards that we now take for granted, every settler had to carry arms to protect himself and his family against marauders. Today each nation has to arm itself, and the lone nation is often at the mercy of an unscrupulous outlaw and self defense. The orderly and par sided men among the early settlers joined forces for common protection. A rough system of law and order developed, in which each settler could get on with his job of clearing the land and plowing it, but always with one ear cocked for danger. So today the peaceful.
Speaker 1: Nation, that is how we should all be right now, and maybe maybe both ears at the moment, lots of things happening.
Speaker 2: Self organized for a degree of security without giving up their basic individual sovereignty. In the present phase of pioneer international society, nations have to live with the danger that an outlaw may participitate a war by accident or designed. For the past thirty five years, the Americans have been feeling the effects of that danger in our personal lives. We have watched international criminals at work. We have seen peoples pushed around, humiliated, terrorized, undermined, and finally attacked one by one in Europe and Asia. We have learned some simple rules for survival in a society that permits criminals to defy the law. We learned that there are no longer any foreign wars. There are no more sidelines for a nation to sit on. We learned that the only way to avoid being drawn into wars to prevent war. We learn further that you cannot prevent war in a pioneer society by agreeing to disarm. Since the peaceful nations honor their agreements and those that are planning aggressions ignore them, we became convinced that for the present, peaceful nations can best serve themselves in their society by arming well and joining forces for common events. These lessons, the product of bitter and costly experienced, shaped the new American attitude toward national security. A conviction that the earth was round sent Columbus on his westward adventure. Our conviction that the peoples of the earth were interdependent sent us on an equally bold adventure, an adventure in elected security. We had always been ready to help peaceful nations, but we had never accept in time of war, been willing to team up within. Now we are ready and willing to do both. And we are doing both because we know that our national interest demands it. The long range problem to transform the pioneer international society of today into an orderly community of free nations. That is our long range purpose. The community idea is thousands of years old in the mind of man, but it is just being born in the minds of nations. To bring an international community into existence may be the work of generations, but we have made a beginning. Shaer Necessity might hurry up the process. A community has to have both a political and an economic basis. Even more important, it has to have a moral basis. Certain fundamental standards of decency and behavior have to be understood and accepted by the majority of its members. Before you can have a successful community. The majority must not only uphold those standards, but insist upon their being upheld. What has been called a consensus of moral judgment is the foundation of law and order and the beginning of real community life. Five years ago, we helped to create a great testing ground for the community idea. The United Nations, the United Nations. The American people took the lead in demanding and creating a United Nations, and thereby reversed a traditional attitude. They had become convinced that all nations were interdependent. They saw no prospect of future peace and security except through international cooperation. And I break here, ladies and gentlemen, because everything that Harry Truman is stating in this nineteen fifty State Department document is a total lie. At the time that he did these things, he was called a tradear and he is a trade gar. This is treason. The United States. The American people did not call for the United Nations. They did not call for interdependence. In fact, they were very angry at what Harry Truman did. It wasn't until the socialists have recently come into power that Harry Truman has begun to be hailed as a hero. He's well versed in the socialists double speak. He sprinkles throughout this document interdependence democracy, which is just a code word for socialism. A consisis of moral judgment, standards of decency that will speak meaningless promises they have never been and never will be granted to the people of the United States or to the world, and I'll continue. Security was uppermost in the minds of those who wrote the Charter of the United Nations, to say, succeeding generations from the scorge of war was the universal hope of the fifty one peoples represented at the San Francisco Conference. All of them were engaged in a terrible war, and they centered their hopes for peace in the United Nations. Because the world is not at peace, because the threat of war is still very much with us, the United Nations is blamed for not doing its job of maintaining the peace and security of its members. The five year record of the United Nations shows that it can discourage aggression, it can promote peaceful relations, but its power to prevent war and imposed peace is still seriously limited. Hit and here comes the part, folks, where we're to give up our sovereignty. I continue. The United Nations has no law making powers, It has no enforcement powers. The Charter did not contemplate an international police force, but it did provide that the Security Council should have military forces in the form of national contingents at its disposal. All the United Nations members said the Charter were to contribute contingents by agreement with the Security Council. Air power was to be ready to go into immediate action against an aggressor on instruction from the Council. These provisions of the Charter were not carried out because the Soviet Union blocked every attempt to get agreement on the size, composition, and the location of the forces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well, who actually created the United Nations The same Bolsheviks that we created? Right.
Speaker 2: The story of the United Nations plan for effective control of atomic energy and its rejection by the Soviet block will be told in a later session. Against this background of failure to arm the Security Council and failure to control the most deadly of all weapons, it is not surprising that the United Nations has made no real progress toward regulating other kinds of military weapons and forces known as conventional armaments. In other words, spokes which you had in your clause. Continuing, these failures to carry out the provisions of the Charter have handicapped the work of the Security Council and damaged the fstige of the United Nations. But far more damaging to the United Nations has been the open, repeated violation of the letter and spirit of the Charter by one of its most powerful members, the Soviet Union. Every nation that signed the Charter promised solemnly to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state. With that pledge ringing in its ears, the United Nations has watched more than five hundred million free people lose their political independence through the threat or use of force. Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Roumania, Albania, Eastern Germany, and finally Czechoslovakia became puppet police states. The same Soviet purpose is at work in China. He fails to tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that the United States was instrumental in allowing the Soviet Union to do those things. Continuing, the United Nations has helped other nations resist that threat. I ran Turkey and Greece, and it is witnessing you this lobbya's struggle to remain alive within the communist family. Finally, the United Nations stood by while the Soviet Union shook all its charter obligations and walked out of almost every United Nations meeting because it could not impose its will to seek communist China. The United Nations was not built to withstand the attacks of a great power. In fact, its members knew from the beginning that its peacekeeping machinery could not work successfully unless the great powers made a sincere and responsible effort to cooperate.
Speaker 1: This was all for the allowance of communism to spread. This is the lie that to tell the American people so that they can continue on with this global domination. China. Who put Mao in, who betrayed Shan Kai shek to where he had a fleet to Taiwan? Who was responsible for all of that? Where did Mao get his education? Yelle in China? What does that mean? Oh yeah, Scolembo. The same secret fraternal orders that we ah we see cropping up in these types of things.
Speaker 2: Yet the United Nations survived, and in surviety has shown that what power it has lies in the very consensus of moral judgment, which is the basis of a community. It is that mass moral force of world opinion which accounts for every United Nations victory. The power of world opinion deflected the Soviet threat from I Ran in nineteen forty six. It was an important factor in maintaining the independence of Greece. It played a considerable part in helping Korea, Indonesia, and Israel to establish their national independence.
Speaker 1: Well, there's an admission, and why was that a good thing? When we're talking about Israel and Gee? I wonder why the the satellite state of the International Banking Eves would have had such a supporting friend as the United Nations in its construction, GI, I wonder why. I wonder why that was?
Speaker 2: And all these difficult tests of its strength, the United Nations has been fortified by the full consistent support of the United States. It has enjoyed the solid moral backing of American public opinion. However, American backing has been only one of the pus factors on every clear issue and solid plans of public opinion of the whole free world has stood by the United Nations. The Soviet propaganda engine interprets this as proof that the capitalist world is in league against the communist democracies. The truth is that the free peoples are against aggression, they are against the use of threat and terror. They are against the old power game. You know.
Speaker 1: I'll even go so far as to concede the somewhat of a half truth that those on the very top are not what you would consider quote unquote Jews, but that they are utilizing Judaism Zionism, which they created through Frankism and all that, because they see from that religion one of the most treacherous, disgusting, disturbing, destructive forces that they can manipulate and use and pose that as in order to completely corrupt and mutilate the world's nationalist strengths. That I will say, because if you want to go so far as to say, well, they're not of any religion, there are a bunch of sorcerers in priestcraft that are in these fraternal orders and they dabble on black magic. Yeah. I don't see really how that's different than what the roots of Judaism is anyway, honestly, But if you want to split hairs and say that there's a there's some kind of dividing line there. I don't see it, but in the sense that, okay, no, they don't. They don't even practice that because they don't believe in Yahweh or whatever. Yeah, but that's okay, because neither does anybody else. It's all about the Saturn worship being posed as the Abrahamic death cult religions, and that comes through. And by the way, the number eight is a symbol of Saturn. And what did we see all over Lahina area code eight to eight the fire The fire storm occurred on eight oh eight August eighth. The Lionsgate portal, according to celestial Sodomites was eight eight same day. And there's more aids that are involved with Hurricane Elena or Helene. Sorry, so yeah, signature perhaps who's really behind the stuff.
Speaker 2: The Moral Consensus rose to a new level of power with the reaction of the United Nations to the invasion of South Korea in June nineteen fifty. Within twenty four hours of the communist attack, the Security Council had called upon the North Koreans to see hostilities and withdraw their forces within three days. The Security Council had recommended the United Nations members helped South Korea repel the attack. Within two weeks of the communist attack, forty seven member nations and twelve non members had declared their full support of the United Nations action against the In the same period, seven nations came forward with military contingents to make the fighting force in Korea a United Nations force under a United Nations flag. Within two months, offers of concrete health had come from thirty nations. In some casers, these offers represented a hard and courageous choice.
Speaker 1: And what was the outcome? The spread of communism, not the suppression. So what were they really doing there? And what happened later on? This is past the time of Truman, of course, But what happened after Vietnam? What missions did the United States run to actually murder all of the resistance forces what they would call rebels that were opposing communism in Vietnam prior to the US ground forces. In that whole debacle of just murdering a bunch of Americans for the sake of a bloody ritual and some poppy fields, well, it meant.
Speaker 2: The small nations living in the shadow of Soviet power decided to stand up and be counted for the rule of law. In the light of all this experience, with all its discouraging and sobering aspects, the United States continues to put its long range hopes for a people and secure world order in the United Nations. We center our hopes in the United Nations, not only because its social and economic bodies are.
Speaker 1: Doing The Americans didn't the infiltrators in the government did, he said, The Americans have decided this, No, they didn't.
Speaker 2: We wile pioneer work in international cooperation, not only because it's related agencies such as the World Health and the Food and agricultural organizations have a tremendous humanitarian job to do, not only because we are interested in promoting.
Speaker 1: Really, how unpoisoned is our food. They took responsibility over that, and now we're the most unhealthy world world it's ever ever been.
Speaker 2: Right human rights and freedom of information. The United States supports the United Nations for all these reasons and also for practical security reasons. We realize that our security consists in a combination of many things. It consists in having superior military and economic power on the side of law and order. It depends up strong and free allies. And it depends also in the goodwill, respect to confidence and the moral support of decent people everywhere. We know of no better way of informing world opinion, of arousing and mobilizing it in defense of peace than through the United Nations.
Speaker 1: Peace the absence of resistance to socialism slash communism, and they need They are right when they say they need to support of the vast majority of mankind to that lie, because peace to us as a different definition. So of course they need our support, just like they need the Christian Zionists to be suicidal in their support of Israel and their end goal.
Speaker 2: That is why the United Nations is necessary to our security, just as our support is necessary to its healthy development. The problem of the absent. The Charter of the United Nations was signed on June twenty sixth, nineteen forty five. Hardly six weeks later, something happened that created an urgent need for new patterns of international cooperation, a need that the signers of the Charter did not and could not have taken into account. The atomic bomb exploded on Hiroshima. The full meaning of that event was not understood at the time, and it's still not universally realized. The bomb was not the first weapon of mass destruction or glass. It did not change the basic tacts of life in a pioneer international society. It did not make war either more less probable, but it made the effects of war more terrible. Therefore, those who thought deeply and calmly about the meaning of the bomb came to two simple conclusions. Prevent war and find an effective way to outlaw the bomb and develop atomic energy for peaceful purposes. Only ever since nineteen forty five, American policy has proceeded from these two conclusions. Actual documents, ladies and gentlemen, indicate that the atomic bomb was used only to make warfare more terrible and then create a cry from the peoples of the world for world government and control. And that's the real truth of the matter. Ever since nineteen forty five, American policy has proceeded from these two conclusions. To prevent war was already our mediate interest and concern. The use of atomic energy presented us with a new and baffling problem. Now, let's consider the nature of the problem, the technical details of atomic energy and of the weapons we have developed from its devastating power are very complex, indeed, but the principle of the atomic bomb is very simple. All you have to do to blow a city off the map is to get together enough plutonium or a rare form of uranium in one lump. There is nothing more to it than that a lump of metal of a certain size. Anyone can do it if he has a way of getting the stuff, knows how to protect himself against the poisonous radiations, and can delay the explosion until he is ready for it. The principle of the hydrogen bomb is also simple enough. Whether it can in fact be developed is not yet known. All you will need is a very high degree of heat, a degree so high that probably only a uranium or plutonium bomb could supply it. The horror of this situation is that literally anyone with access to the refined materials could bring about an atomic explosion. What are the courses there but to keep this dangerous stuff away from irresponsible men and nations.
Speaker 1: Well, certainly don't give it to a bunch of Bolsheviks and Zionists, you stupid assholes.
Speaker 2: Within a year after the bomb exploded on Hiroshima, the United States had devised plans and proposals for doing just that, keeping the dangerous stuff out of irresponsible hands. The facts aorry, ladies and gentlemen, has the documents proved that the United States furnished the Soviet Union with the technology to build and deconate their first atomic bomb, and.
Speaker 1: That is the truth. But it is the truth. Japan was already defeated. Those bombs were freaking unnecessary. They just wanted to kill a bunch of people and test their toy, and who knows if that's really what it was. There was a very important quote that I like to revert back to from time to time from a Nikola Tesla who said, you're basically barking up the wrong tree there, you fuzzy headed quack when he's talking about the fraud and the plagiarist and the thief and the genocidal maniac who hated Germans long before there was ever a Hitler Eisen, Yeah, I'm sorry Einstein when he said there's no energy in the atom, there's no there's no potential there for what they were looking for. That's what he said. That's what Nicola Tesla said. So maybe there's a different nature to what caused whatever they say occurred. Maybe it's a whole I mean, would they tell us the truth about it?
Speaker 2: Is a fact, he continues. We decided to put domestic control and development of atomic energy under the authority of a civilian commission. This decision became well on August first, nineteen forty six, when the President signed the McMahon Bill. We decided to put the problem of international control of atomic energy squarely up to the United Nations. Canada, China, France, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union agreed to this plan, and the January nineteen forty six, the First General Assembly of the United Nations created a Commission on Atomic Energy with instructions to work out a plan of effective international control. By June nineteen forty six, the United States was ready with preliminary proposals for such a plant, and Bernard Baruch, the American representative, put them before the Atomic Energy Commission.
Speaker 1: Of Bernard Baruk, the man who was the puppeteer of Wilson FDR. And look at that he was still hanging around, still had life left in his crooked little heart during the time of Trutman.
Speaker 2: Of the United Nations. The proposals were based on the report of a group pointed by the President early in January to study the problem of atomic control from a point of view of national security and international peace.
Speaker 1: Baruch was on the War Industries Board in World War One. He was all over this, just like Brandeis was all over his little piece of it. So too is Baruk. I'm sure they overlap.
Speaker 2: Part of this group, known as the Asherston lelandpal Committee change of the following conclusion that effective, workable international control was possible, that international inspection of national atomic activities was not by itself good enough to safeguard the security of individual nations. That therefore a new kind of international authority had to be created, which would itself own all the raw materials and carry on all the dangerous operations in the field of atomic development.
Speaker 1: Let me just go ahead and remind everybody what Baruk and brand Dice was. Brand Ice was a Frankist, and that's not conjecture. No, he was a Frankist and his family was very very close, directly close to the Rothschild family. Yeah, and Baruth, he was cut from the same wave laws, if you will.
Speaker 2: The non dangerous aspects of development could be in national hands, but these national activities would have to be licensed and insffected by the international authority. The United States offered to give up its monopoly of atomic weapons and turn over its technical knowledge for an effective international system of this cond When such an adequate system of control had been approved and had come into effects step by step, then we proposed the manufacture of atomic bombs would stop. Existing bombs would be disposed of by agreements, and a worldwide atomic authority would be in possession of all information about the production of atomic energy for both peaceful and military purposes. These are the main provisions of the United Nations Plan, which was approved by an overwhelming vote of the General Assembly in nineteen forty eight. It is an honest plan aimed at genuine controls and promising a high degree of security to all nations. No other method has yet been found that offers genuine control our security. This plan has been rejected and fought by the Soviet Union and its satellites. The Soviet Union stands on its wreck and ladies and gentlemen, I am not finished with this document and may not get finished. In the next show later at ten PM Mountain Standard time. Don't forget if you're on the Pacific coast nine pm, Mountain ten pm, Central eleven pm, and Eastern Standard time is midnight. Don't miss it. I'm not going to repeat anything, and I'm not going to stop until I have read the contents of every single one of these documents. If anything happens to me, one hundred of our most trusted intelligence operaties are in possession of these documents, and they will continue where I left off. Good night and God bless you all.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next one. But between those or something, I need to show you just a little friendly reminder from your Southern Pavlo, your law center. That's all. This is dated. I'll tell you in a second. This came out on May eighth, two thousand and one, prior to the Maside slash Scionus slash Francis slash whatever you want to call it, an our government's attack on its own people in New York City. Free profiles of forty men and women who played pivotal roles in the anti government patriot movement, along with timeline recapitulating the history of modern civilian militias, illustrate the changing shape of the radical right. Now Bill was alive when this was published. He didn't get murdered until November fifth, the fifth of November. Reaching its peak in nineteen ninety six, the anti government patriot and they put that in quotations movement because if you're not a patriot, if you're not in support of the corruption that has infiltrated the government. Apparently, according to the Southern Poverty Waive Law, right patriot movement was a particular form of the American oh here we go, radical means they like to skateboard, I think, right. That was characterized by paramilitary militias. Opposition to gun control. Well, that's a fucking great thing. He would you want to disarm your American people unless you wanted, unless they were the target. And the federal government, which federal is the whole problem there, because that has been a corporate entity and it's been serving nothing but the Federal Reserve, which is a foreign entity with very evil intent for the American people and world mankind since about eighteen seventy one or so, and belief in an array of conspiracy theories about the so called New World Order, so called you guys are part of it? What do you mean so called? Does that mean that the Southern poverty law center doesn't exist. Come on, now, Patriots were drawn from all walks of life, right, and though that only some of were explicitly racist, explicitly racied, many of the key militants and ideologues of the movement had long histories of involvement in white supremacist groups. Well, isn't that funny? Isn't the entire wave a community a supremacist group against whites? Just saying, even though they sometimes claim that they are, and there aren't, depending on what suits their purpose at that moment best. In the late nineteen nineties, Patriot groups began to dwindle as members left the movement. Is that true or do they just want us to believe that joined other kinds of radical groups were imprisoned, Yeah, by a police state, totalitarian dictatorship government, or in a few cases died in confrontations with law enforcement authorities. Well, that's very projecting into the future about what would happen to build in a few months here along with a timeline tracing the history of modern militias AVI is this in the southern Populic Latside in the first place. Our brief profiles of forty people involved in the Patriot movement, whose life stories over the last few years helped illustrate the changing shape of the radical right. Now, some of these names will not be recognizable to you. Some of them will, so I'm just going to read them. Ricky Nsworth, they tell you what they what their ages are at the time of the publication. Elizabeth Roderick, Donald Buerguard, Stephen Barry, Don Cole. Look, it's William Cooper. What do you know, fifty six and he just was this May. They said, yeah, he just turned fifty six four days prior to this coming out. Where was I Helen Chenowith, Paul Darland, Charles Duke, Bob Fletcher, Darren Freach or French, Daryl Fretch. I'm sorry, Brad Glover, Larry, Wayne Harris. Some of these are their own people, by the way, like bog Rights. So if he said anything, I don't know in the in the Vein of Racism, it was because it was too discredit the movements to freedom and independence. Ted Gunderson is listed, John Hassey, But this Botwright's character. When he was in Vietnam, he was doing some horrific things, some very atrocious things, one would say, for the government. Carol Howe or how Michael Hill, Emilio Ippolito, Mark Keranke, Kernkey, JJ Johnson, Martin Lindstead, Ray Looker, Rick McLaren, John Jack McLam, Norm Olsen, John Parsons, Benton Parton, Howard Phillips, Larry Pratt, Jeff Randall, Dave ridel Right, Dell, Roy Schwrasinger, Eugene Schroder, Schroeder, Schrader, A Shorter, Jim Strode, Leroy Schweitzer, Chris Temple, Linda Thompson. You should know that name. Linda Thompson. She was the one who created Waco, The Big Lie parts one and two. She did a couple of more documentaries. I believe she was an attorney. She was there on the ground in Waco with her rifle ready to lend support to the people inside. John TrackMan and of course, you know, because they didn't already just murder his son and his wife, they had to also shit talk him because this is how the SLP splc rolls. Randy Weaver, you know from the Ruby Ridge infamy, not his fault. In Rick Ainsworth and somebody named command was a commanders. I don't know if that means, but Ricking Days is a Florida Department revenue investigator, Richard Ainsworth spent the rest of his time in recent years trying to make himself into a major militia leader, a global that was that his abrasive personality debrails every time. Let's move on to see if we can find any more about Bill. I think they're just all right. Let's get to Billy. Did I miss early? We'll get there. I want to see what kind of shit talk the here he is. Well, many militiamen were concerned about illegal aliens. Vietnam veteran William Cooper fretted about aliens of another kind. See this is fucking absolute bullshit. That's what they always do. They always try to turn this into something about that, which is absolute trash dog shit. In nineteen ninety one, in nineteen ninety one book that became a movement classic, so that in mainstream bookstores as well as from militia fair booths, Cooper described how his research proved that President Dwight the Eisenhower signed a secret treaty with being from others outers. No, he said that that's what it looked like, and that's what it was handed to him. So therefore it could be all a deception. And then he, after being around these you fool it GISTs, as he called them, fool as an fool as an idiot, that it was all a military intelligence operation, all New Age nonsense, bullshit, all new Age meaning Masonic in nature, deception meaning Cabbalistic in nature deception. So no, no, Beholdeparahars also spoke of the scheming cabals and global and elites familiar to all patriots, whose final aim was the institution of the much feared New World Order. A grand game of chess is being played on a level that we can barely imagine, Cooper wrote. Cooper also ran a shortwave radio ran as in past. That's no he was running when you killed him, a short wave radio show called The Hour of the Time, and produced a periodical today that was called The Veritas, the very first Veritas, not the bullshit that you see as Project Veritas. Today. Cooper says he was wrong about aliens. Oh well, LEAs now is that you jack fuck? The truth, he explains, is global elites are using fear of aliens to control Americans, in particular through the Star Trek TV series. And that's not how he said it. But he says this is conditioned programming for this one world government ideal where there is no money, where it's all cashless, all these elements that are in this very despotic, you know future where your transhumanism is involved, which he says is near inter indoctrination into the concepts of socialism through subliminal initiation of the youth of the nation. Agreed, that's one of many. Every program is that currently Cooper is wanted for a tax evasion which was a complete and total lie, and bank fraud which is a complete and total lie. None of these things were valid or true. That's why they never arrested him and has been holed up in his hilltop home in Eager, Arizona for three years. He recently emailed militia friends saying he'd learn and arrest was eminent, but that he'd kill as many agents as I can before they kill me. You can count on me, you can econ on me. I don't think that's how he phrased it, but that would be. He did say something similar to that, and that's exactly what he should have done. If some ways going on your property to cause you harm and break up your family and steal your children. Yeah, each and every one of those motherfuckers deserves not just a bullet in the head, but severe torture beforehand. But hey, who am I? Who am I to say? Depends on the context, you know, with the evil person who's trying to do you harm and murder you into and tear down the country and everything that you believe in, all the ideals and family comes knocking to endure, to tear it apart you personally, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure, here, let me help you? Or do you put a hole in their forehead? Exactly exactly? I'm glad you see it my way?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, moving on, Let's do this one though. And by the way, for those of you who somehow don't know this already, Yeah, they murdered him, and I think I always said that, so even if you didn't know, you know, no, thank you oves for being worth those pieces of ave t. Yes, even though he always said it wasn't them, it's not the Jews. You did it anyway, you killed them? Anyway, Can I get the I got to play it first, I guess many.
Speaker 2: People began to listen to this program in disbelief set out to prove me wrong and found the documentation that I stated to be in fact in existence to be real. Many of them joined my intelligence gathering organization CAGY, the Citizens Agency for Joint Intelligence, and began operating in secret, digging out information wherever they worked, wherever they lived, in government, out of government, within law enforcement agencies, within the military, everywhere. And we have put it together, piece by piece, point by point, and everyone who has set out to prove me wrong has proved me right. And we have as our guests tonight one of those people, a CADGY member, one of the best researchers in our organization, who has duplicated all of my original research, as have several others.
Speaker 6: Let's give me this one.
Speaker 2: I'm Tom Valentine. What I mean to you via radio Freemasonry just hidden folks. Thought i'd give you a little heart attack there. This is William Cooper and you're listening to the Hour of the Time. Tom was added again tonight, but we're not gonna waste any words on him. People who have been listening to this program sinceince inception on Lay to fourth, nineteen ninety two know exactly who is who and what is what. We have revealed the true enemy that radio Freemasonry continues to deny. In our series of thirty two audio tapes that were aired on the Hour of the Time, which is thirty two hours of broadcast, identifying the mystery religion of Babylon gets history up to the modern day and it's hiding place the cockroaches behind the veil of the secret societies of which Tom Valentine is a member. Ladies and gentlemen, if you are a new listener to this broadcast, I don't have the time to replay everything, or to reiterate everything if you're sincerely interested, or to the tapes that we have produced. If you're not, don't waste our time, and don't waste Tom Valentine's time. I'm too busy, folks, trying to save this country to play your stupid, silly little games there are and I'm going to save this again, and you better listen. Are people set on bringing about a one world totalitarian socialist government. They operate in secret behind innocent looking front organizations such as Freemasonry, the Ancient Order, the Rose Cross are Rosa Crucis, the Knights Templar, the Sovereign and Military Order of the Knights of Malta, and many many others, at times appearing to oppose themselves, but always moving us toward that one goal through the Hegelian dialectic of political conflict resolution. They have always succeeded because the sheeple of the world have always believed that their leaders were taking them in the right direction and could do no wrong. And that has been your downfall forever. For these people have succeeded by creating issues and controlling both sides. The moment you organize a patriot organization, it is then infiltrated and controlled from within. If you don't believe that, examined the membership of your patriot leaders in the lodges of the Scottish writ of Freemasonry, the York Right of Freemasonry, the Ancient Order of Gross Crucius, the Sovereign and Military Order of the Knights of Malta, the Knights Temper and Folks, many many others. If you really want to wake up, you continue to listen to the hour of the time, for we don't bore you with suppositions, and we don't tell you that if you give substance to the symbology of the pyramid is stuff you're just making it more powerful. That's bullshit. They are powerful because they are real ladies and gentlemen. And it wasn't the man that Tom Valentine missioned who put the pyramid on our dollar bill. It was our founding fathers who created the Great Seal of the United State of America, both the obverse and the reverse.
Speaker 1: But of course freemasonry was a different nature prior to the seventeen eighties nineties.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't used until.
Speaker 1: It was co opted infiltrated, just as our governments are, just as everything is. And I'm just gonna pause for a moment to read, since he brought up all those fraternal organizations. This is Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. This is the book that I wrote where you see Bill Cooper on the cover, and it says in nineteen ninety three, when Cooper began his series Mystery Babylon on his radio broadcast and out of the time, he introduced millions of listeners to cult practices most were unaware of. He warned the world of the threat those still practicing these ancient rituals posed to all mankind. Unfortunately, Bill was taken from us in a violent Manner murder on November fifth, two thousand and one. His memory and his message are preserved by a few who share his work with a new generation of potential heroes. In this book, I share my extensive research along with Bills. I work alongside him in the only way that I can now and expand upon what he had started decades ago. Find out who they really are, learn their mindset, their methods, and their patterns of behavior, so that you may better identify their deeds and defend yourself and your family from the future they have planned. This book covers Masonic initiations, rituals, hospitallers, templars, black Rock, Black Cube, Saturn, Frankism, the World Economic Forum, parasites, medical eugenics, demons, ai and so much more. And just to read a few of the chapter titles here. This is also This is available Priestcraffion. Babylon is available on my site sentper Se M P E R F R y LC dot com. There you'll find all the links. If you want to get it from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or from me specifically, signed you'll have those links, or you can just order from the site. Darkness is read by Bill Cooper on beginning on page thirty six. Edmund Ronane a key figure, a person who woke up from the ether while he was a highly respected freemason. The eu Gritic Text and the Cult of Ball, Babylon and the Mystery Schools, and a lot of Bill Cooper's broadcasts. Important parts that I expand upon are transcribed from his broadcast in this book. Morals and Mysteries and a Lot of Snakes. Masonic Initiation, The Entered Apprentice, The Widow's Son, The Masonic account of Hiram Abiff, Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon Series Hour nine Initiation, Egypt's Mysteries and the Brotherhood of the Snake, Egyptian Revival in England, Oral and Written Kabbala Isaac Luria, sabataze Evi. Jacob Frank and the Jesuit Connection. Jacob Frank, the impetus behind the New World Order and Zionism. The Third Man in the Room, Big Iggy, Ignatius of Loyola, The Jesuit Oath, the Extended Jesuit Oath, The Full Knights, Hospitaller Knights of Malta, the Order of Saint Sylvester Holy See, and the Rothschild's connection there stone a foundation dome of the rock harm Al Sharif where the ceremony is supposed to take place for the red heifer sacrifice. And this this came out last November nineteenth. I believe it was what else we Keba and the black Stode of Mecca, Canton Square and Saturn, Sam Walton as in Sam's Club in Walmart and his and his fraternity AI parasites demons or same same if you put it in, that's a few a couple parting chapters, and then that's a good introduction to what you'll then be, hopefully if we're all here, and I don't know how many months it will take, but I'm going to start writing the next one here very soon. But you'll want that one first.
Speaker 2: Well, it was placed on the dollar bill. That's the truth of the matter. Makes you have pen and paper by your side every moment when you listen to this program, because we don't play those games. We give you facts, We give you bibliographies, we quote wipe out of their own mouths, we cite the loll page and paragraph, and we don't play silly games with anybody. Don't go away. I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: So this is concrete blonde version of the Leonard Cohen song everybody knows and any of you out there who have caught a Oh, by the way, what's really cool about this is this is the version that's on the soundtrack for a pretty decent movie, even though it has its own manipulations in it because it's Toddloate but pump up the volume with Christian Slater. Pretty interesting, pretty interesting movie. Take it for what it's worth. Take the good, leave the best. But it's a pretty good movie. And it's pretty funny because he's a he's a broadcaster too. He's a pirate radio type of guy. And uh yeah. But the woman from the band kind of reminds me of whatever glimpses I have caught a niche in the past, kind of a little bit you gotta you can't see the blurry picture and say no, that's not it, because she this woman here does actually look pretty attractive sometimes when you catch it just right. But there you go, there we go. Her voice is a little on the sultry side. There, it's a little it's a little off putting in my opinion. Whatever I gotta get right, right, I guess We're gonna go for it. Oh, one of the one of the other one besides this one that says steal the air. Another one in the movie was talk hard.
Speaker 2: We also have a special guest tonight. Last Thursday, we started our series on treason. Treason. The counterfeit government, which calls itself the government of the United States of America is not is not. I repeat, I renounced it. I exposed them. They are illegal, unlawful, unconstitutional, and are in fact not the constitutional government of the United States.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. It didn't start with the United Nations. It didn't start with Truman, and it didn't start with World War two. Those were effects that were allowed to occur because it started, or you could say began maybe even prior to, but hit its first high note during the Civil War and the defeat of the South. That's what paved the way for any of this other stuff to follow.
Speaker 2: America and have not been for a long long time. And we are proving it on this program. We are proving the treason their long history throughout the ages, what they have done in the law to subvert and destroy this nation and bring about their one world to palitarian socialists in their own words, ladies and gentlemen in their own words. I wrote about all this in my book as I first began to open my eyes and discover what was happening when I was a member of the Office of Naval Intelligence many years ago. After over twenty years of research, I wrote a book. In this book, I outlined everything that I had discovered, and eventually began broadcasting on May fourth, nineteen ninety two, the hour of the time. Many people began to listen to this program in disbelief, set out to prove me wrong, and found the documentation that I stated to be in fact in existence to be real. Many of them joined my intelligence gathering organization CAGU, the Citizens Agency for Joint Intelligence, and began operating in secret, digging out information wherever they worked, wherever they lived, in government, out of government, within law enforcement agencies, within the military, everywhere. And we have put it together, piece by piece, point by point, and everyone who has set out to prove me wrong has proved me right. And we have as our guests tonight one of those people, a CAGY member, one of the best researchers in our organization, who has duplicated all of my original research, as have several others. Whenever we assign research projects or whenever someone volunteers for a research projects, we always assign other CAGU members to duplicate the research. In this manner, if one misses something, the other invariably catches it. On the other end of this phone, ladies and gentlemen, is a man named Paul who has operated in secret for many months digging out what you are hearing in this series on treason. It is a duplication of my original research, and he has produced by far the most voluminous amount of material from his documentation of the treason the destruction of the United States of America than any other CA member to date, although there are other Cajuy members working on this material and some have contributed substantially. Paul, I want to welcome you to the hour of the.
Speaker 1: Time, and I would just like to say what he said there about other members duplicate the work so might catch other things that others did not, a detail that could take you to another direction or maybe help to give more substance and maybe make things click, because those are important because then they those links connect to other things that if he missed that detail, you won't see how it relates to the next thing. And I would say that from watching or listening, I would say probably to almost every single episode of this, reading his book, reading all the books that I've read, that there's things that I most certainly have caught that I think Bill has. I mean, let's just put it this way. He had a very mainstream narrative impression of World War Two, and that that's unfortunate. I don't know if he was cya ing or if that's I don't I don't think so, though. I think he really honestly bought that hook Liden sinker, which I think is unfortunate. But whatever else he contributed, he did so with sincerity and the intent to do and say what he thought was the truth. So I'm not going to fault him too hard for that, but I will say I disagree on that one particular thing. And I make a point to say so, uh when I write when I wrote that book, not as a condemnation by any means, but just that you know, there's a lot of people who are under that spell beaten into our heads. It was on purpose. It was done so on purpose.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Misterickover.
Speaker 2: And uh, why don't really start out. I remember, uh, did you know to this day, I don't know if you read my book?
Speaker 7: Did you parts of it?
Speaker 2: You have been too busy, how a little bit? Yeah, well I remember sitting at home one day.
Speaker 1: Well, I read your goddamn book. I loved it, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 2: So as you remember, of course, I had a phone number to be able to reach me at any time that you need to. And you called me at home and said that you had lived in listening to the hour of the time and wanted to find documentation for some of the things that I had put out over the air. And I told you where this documentation was and what it was, and you asked me if I could furnish it to you. And what was my answer, Paul.
Speaker 7: Well, we have to dig it up ourselves, and that's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: So I told you you had to dig it up yourself. And of course nobody ever likes to hear that. But what did you do after that?
Speaker 7: Well, I had had some trouble trying to find it in the library, and you just kind of aided me along, as I wasn't aware there was a ton of pendix for the Congressional record, and he stated that there was, and I went and dug further, and sure enough it was there.
Speaker 2: So most of the people who set out to do research, I know, most of the people who set out to find this voluminous amount of material have started with the Arms Control and Disarmament Act. And as soon as they got to the paragraph that said that and told the law has changed, are and told there's a treaty made. No provision of this treaty is to be construed to mean the disarmament of the American people. They stopped there. What did you do well?
Speaker 7: I remember your program last string with you weren't discussing the designament. And he told the people to go to their homework and look it up. And I went and looked it up, and it's so unbelievable. I kept looking and looking, and I kept digging and digging, and unbelievable, it's there. There's a lot more there that we have an an time.
Speaker 2: To dig up. That's true. Can you take a sort of step by step how did you where did you go, and what did you do and how did you ultimately find I remember one conversation we had, you said you had reached a dead end, and the librarian wasn't too helpful. And I gave you some hints on how to handle the librarian. And did you did you ever use any of those techniques that I gave you?
Speaker 7: Well, definitely to yes. When dealing with librarians, unfortunately, many of them don't you know much what's going on in the federal document area. And the nicer a person is, and when you work with the library and sometimes suggest things instead of telling them what to do, they they are a lot more friendly and they really will do what they can to find things. And unfortunately I've had to take things up on my own that they couldn't even find. It's just it's it takes a little common sense and some they can define things. And it's important to work with the library and though and really show that you appreciate all the work that they're doing and how they're teaching us to find these things.
Speaker 2: To another, A little bit of honey goes a long way, doesn't it. Yeah, how long do you ever take her a flower or a bag of doughnuts or something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that library is quite away from here, and usually it's a different way variant, so it's kind of hard to work that one out, but I do. They do want to have access to the information, and when it's available, they've all been very interested in it. So I'm trying to work with them as soon as we get it available.
Speaker 2: So it begins to open their eyes also, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they had no idea.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever Aecinally, no one does, Paul the You know, the biggest reason that I wanted you on the program tonight is because I keep getting from people, Well, I'm just one helpless person. I don't have access to the material that you do. I don't know how to do research. And what they're really telling me is, oh, it sounds like work. I'm not going to do that. That's what That's what it translates to in my mind, and I'm not going to let them get away with it. So I wanted you on the show tonight because when I tell them that every bit of this is in the public domain and anybody that's got perseverance and is willing to work can dig it out. And your living proof of that, are you?
Speaker 7: Yes, I must admit. So it's her help with all your input with you know that the Funerament program you did, and you know, let alone the banking and all the other areas I've worked with that. He also gave Smith the Smith's address at the end of that program to bank her and I also dropped her line and thanked her. And between you and g Boles, you have walked me through some things are because we don't know much about library. It's hard to find and you know, thanks to you and stand when he was still helping you and Bernadine, I mean, all three of you have. I probably won the found half, but when I did, if it weren't for your help. So I mean, those guidelines really do help people and may save a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean the program that we did on Burnadean Smith's material you then threw me contacted her and person hits classes. He has commitments, he has family commits, just like everybody, he has a lot of work to do. And really tell you the truth, when he first started, he expressed a doubt as to whether he would have the time to do this research or not, and he certainly persevered and made the time. And he didn't have any more free time than I would say probably ninety five percent of all of you listening. So why don't you go ahead and start. I'm just going to turn it over to you and I'll tell you when the break gets here. Just tell us the whole story.
Speaker 7: Well, there's three things i'd like to start out with. First of all, that's so i'd like to thank you for discussing the sun short wave, because that's the only way I found out about it, okay, and I thank you for that and your help and Stands help because he helped me. He was still helping you at that time. And secondly, i'd also like to thank your sponsors for America for financing here airtime, so that you know some of us out here are about a years ago. And I don't know how I tuned in, but I tuned in and one of the nice you were discussing the armament and that it was all documented in the documents, and I just it was unbelievable, and I didn't I jotted down some things and my notes were kind of hard to read, and thankfully you ran a rerun and I kap that one, and I started going to the library to find out it was true, because you challenge us to do our homework. Well, I didn't want to believe it was true, but if it was it's something seriously we all better face, and if we all face it, we're going to regret it. So the local library is pretty small, so I started going to the nearest library at the center of repository. It's about twenty five thirty miles away, and they had some documents, but not many of the older documents. So then I went to the a larger city quite a ways away, and they are a major pedile depository, and they have had every single document but one. And I just started learning how to use them on the KVOG and taking up sederal dock numbers and for jack numbers, and I copy everything and then I bring it home. And now when I started compiling this, I just it's it's unbelievable. It's all there. It's just it's unbelievable. But the key is is we got to wake up and realize this. And when we get this information available, in order to save people time, all the food dog numbers are included, all the page numbers US say articles, it's always the page numbers included, the section number. So if anybody wants to confirm it, and it's important that they do confirm it for themselves, this will save them a lot of time in the library so they can get educated and educate other people and start moving ahead and saving our country, because it's it's getting down to the wire. And as you get through all this documentation with the public, if they're going to start realizing that if they don't act now, they're going to be staring at the may K forty seven to their heads.
Speaker 2: So what was the what was the first document found where you realized that this was in fact treason?
Speaker 7: I started, I want writing sequence with the way you did the program, and I believe it was it would have been public Flight seven two ninety seven. And then off of that comes with a slooprint for the Peace Race in the State Department Documents.
Speaker 2: Seven seven, and that showed you, in fact that the United States was operating jointly with the Soviet Union in order to create a one world government.
Speaker 7: Yes, and that they were planning one government under the United Nations, and they were pretty open about it. But the people, from what I have heard, I wasn't that I wasn't even born then, but from the people I've talked to, there was a lot of resistance. They did not the American people did not want this, and that's it explains one reason why it's so under the rug right now, and it's all there. People would just look, but they're not open about it because they know the American peace people don't want it. They wouldn't want it, and it's got to be done in secret, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. But they're getting more and more bold. So after Public Light two ninety seven, a lot of things kind of happened, probably through guidance and stuff, but I started finding out where to find out how many times it was voted on in a mended you know, find it with that in nineteen sixty one while it current now, and through digging and documentation, I got it all the way to the current datas and supplement for the United States Code and it it's still there, and they've even added to it, and they've even made it a little bit more explicit. So off of that, you know, it's a super for the peace race. And then seven to seven seven, I remember skimming drew a section in yearbook on the one more government, because I mean, if anyone sits down and thinks about it, what is the specifical flete until the time and the whole purpose is the one world government, and to most people, that's a new idea, and that's so easily documented, it's unbelievable. It's just we got to know where to look. And that's when I ran into that one problem finding the appendix, I believe in nineteen fifty five and different that'stimonly entered into the Congressional records ultimately talking about the one a, one world government. And that's when I called you and you told me there is an authentic you know, you just got to take a little bit deeper and are not all there?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you ever get mad at me because I wouldn't really give you the answers you wanted to hear, but made you go work for.
Speaker 7: Uh No, I've been raised that it's when you do things yourself, it's you a lot more. It's far better down the road. And I just appreciated how much health he did give, because you know, it's learning how to dig up these documents of something no one can put a price on. I just I mean when I go into a library now nine five percent, if not more, I can put my things on it instantly because I know how to find it, and I probably want to know that if you just sort of told me how to get the number, and I appreciate you're not telling me, Well.
Speaker 2: You're a rare individual, because most people do get angry. But in this process you have, in fact become an expert library researcher and in fact are better at finding things in a library than probably ninety nine percent of all librarians who do this as a profession for their entire life.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, Yeah, we would hope our librarians would know. And there are some really good, good librarians out there and they really try to help.
Speaker 2: And yes, there are, and we certainly don't want to take away from them. There are some excellent librarians out there.
Speaker 7: But unfortunately, in that socialist mentality, the other of them, we don't care and they don't have the foggys idea and they let you know that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And a lot of them are indeed in fact socialist, aren't they?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Could account for the disappearance of some books from some libraries, although I'm not accusing them of that because we don't know who, in fact is removing certain books from libraries. But this is happening across the country. Have you discovered that in your research.
Speaker 7: Yes, every single vacuum that I looked for I have found, but sometimes you got to come in from a different avenue. And the one made library do most of my research at I sat down for the State Department document seven two seven seven, and they couldn't find it. I asked the library and I said it was an important document if she could go look, And she went and looked personally twice, and she came back up and she said, all I can tell you is that it was either stolen or it was miss sells. And I thought, well, isn't that a coincidence that I was able to get that one to the library loan? So I just came in from a different angle, and rainfully, it wasn't sting at that library have disappeared.
Speaker 2: So now since then we've done a library search and found that as far as we can tell on the library search computers, it only exists in two libraries in the country at the present time. We are not going to name those libraries because we do not want them to disappear from those libraries. However, it is for sale in the John Birch Society bookstores across the country. So if you have a Birch Society bookstore in your town. You can get a copy of seventy to seventy seven from them, or you can just wait until we finish the publication of this entire set of documents. The entire research project will be published to as a complete set of documents with total and complete references and sources and everything. I mean, it will be the most incredible evidence of the treasonous destruction of the United States of America that's ever been published in the history of this country. Now, Paul, during your your research, you at some point found, as I found many years ago as a member of the Office of Naval Intelligence, that it was not coming to world government, but in fact, the World government was already instituted and in place, and we are subordinate to the United Nations Charter at this time in our in actual fact, a state of the United Nations. What did you think when you discovered that?
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, that's truth, all of the stuff that I have found and documented, and you know, in your health pound its just I still shake my head. I know I do believe it, because I've gone and I've dug it up, and I've copied it and I've read it. It just it's so unbelievable that some of our political leaders in tact to them, either out of ignorance or just because they believe in this, would sell out our country. I mean, that is that is really hard to believe, and it's really hard to accept. And that's one of the main reasons I documented is I mean, this stuff is fought out and I had to go, I mean, dig it up and if it is true, it's something we got a taste up to, and be responsible and deal with it and move ahead. And if it isn't, well, so be it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately it is true. And I've told you at times too, there are times when it's just like it's like a dream, you know, I wish someone would prove me wrong, and I wish someone would play wake up. You know, it's just a dream. And unfortunately it's not.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's not. And all of this documentation comes right out of the Congressional record, right out of the United States Codebooks, right out of the records of the United Nations, right out of the newspapers of the world, right out of State Department documentation. This is not conjecture at all. It is actual fact. And according to the Executive and Judicial Department interpretation of Article six of the United States Constitution. The United States of America in fact does not exist anymore, but is a state of the United Nations under the United Nations Charter. And they are in fact in the process of disarming all nations of the world to bring into reality their one world, totalitarian, socialist state.
Speaker 7: And one interesting thing I'd like to throw in that it's very clear in the State Department Document two seven seven words per word. It's states specifically that the states, meaning the country's armies will be reduced and they cannot their forces will be reduced in such a small number where there is no way they can challenge the UN army. And that is a serious thing that the people must realize, is that we do have somewhat of a military left. It is only for policing at a national level, and not challenge the UN at any in any form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the real reason for the for it will be to police us, yes, with that, not to protect us from some outside force, but to subordinate us to the United Nations dictates.
Speaker 7: And one interesting thing too about the United Nations that I would I don't know how many people really realize this. I wasn't aware of it till I started reading this. But this is while else you'll get copies of it. That we hear a lot about human rights, which is one of the United Nations conventions or charters and treaties. And what's interesting is that a person would read the Human Rights Convention right from the United Nations, which was co opted with Missus Roosevelt, and also be the Russian Constitution, they will find that many of the articles are worth.
Speaker 2: For words, absolutely word for words.
Speaker 7: And that's what the people have to realize is that some one will government under the UN is welcome to the fourth right. I mean, it's gotten dry, and I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To get.
Speaker 1: Again misconceptions of what happened in World War Two. Nationalism, pride in your own culture, the government not at odds or trying to destroy its population, but trying to strengthen it is the exact opposite of what he's referring to. It would not be a fourth Reich, so let's just get that clear. It's more like the parasitic infection of the Bolsheviks in Russia, more compared to that, like almost directly compared to that happening here in my.
Speaker 7: Hands right now on the new Russian Constitution to compare it to the old one and the UN Human Rights And when we get that compiled, you know, we'll get it available through you and stuff. But the people have to realize, I mean, if they sat down and read the United Nations Charter it is it has nothing to do with our Bill of Rights. It's exactly opposite of our Bill of rights. And I just received in the mail of the day on buch put o' salley's book an agenda for peach right from the United Nations, and we're after try and get that available with the documentation because it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 7: The League of Nations unfortunately failed, and now you know we're going to do it through the United Nations. I mean, they're pretty clear to what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That's right, and Pulse. Old mister Tom Valentine tried to make you not listen to me by trying to connect me with with UFOs. The truth is is Tom Valentine wanted me to talk about UFO's and his show, and it wasn't until I linked UFOs to the New World Order that he all of a sudden cut me off and said that he wasn't going to continue with me on the second hour. That's what scared mister Valentine. Because mister Valentine is involved in this. If you listen to his show long enough, you'll see that he is covering up the real information that you need to know and that you will only hear on the hour of the time. Nowhere else, Paul, what else can you go into that can enlighten people out there? Are there any shortcuts and research, anythings that you found that people normally would not know where to look that they can go and will will help them find information faster.
Speaker 7: Well, if a person has a Federal Food Act number, that will take hours and hours of time.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, why don't you explain to us exactly what that is?
Speaker 7: Well, according to the Subtle document Ry government documents from the United States Government Train Office has a Federal Food The Library of Congress has its own numbers, so the FUO dot number doesn't do much good, but you can find the libraries usually can help you find the Library of Congress number, But in all the other libraries with the federal deposit which on federal depositories, you can simply with the FOO DUCT number go to the Federal Depository area and give them that two dot number and they will fall up the documents instantly for you.
Speaker 2: Right now, hold on out, because we've got to take a break.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know what happens. It's not bad, it's not terrible. Listen that it's not. It's not. It's a precise little clicking thing here, all right, let's just go with it.
Speaker 2: The other thing, well, folks, this program as usual is brought to you by Swiss America Trading.
Speaker 1: I'm well, let it go for a little while until it gets, you know, into a pitch, and then I'll pass.
Speaker 2: It Swiss America Trading. And if you're smart, after hearing all of this, you will call Swiss America Trading and do something to help pronect protect your here from this man himself, so that you will know that this is not beyond your re calls itself the United States government. It is in fact an indictment of treason. Treason. We will not find a remedy in the courts, ladies and gentlemen. We will not find a political remedy. We only will find a remedy through our own actions. And folks, I get to tell you are facing some tough years. Do something now to protect everything that you've earned all your life. Don't sit around and procrastinate. Don't wait. You know how you are, and so do I. You will, in fact rationalize why you should put it off until it's too late, and then when it's too late, you'll blame it on everybody. But you, so do it now. Call Swiss America Trading one eight hundred two eight nine two six four six. That's one eight hundred two eight nine two six four six. If you don't want to do business with them, then call somebody else. But they're the only one will be glad that you did.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is great, but this is almost sortady over two hours. I'm not putting this music down whatsoever. I'm just going to skip ahead of it. You know where to find it. It's gonna be a bit, can.
Speaker 2: You okay, Paul? Can you continue where you left off?
Speaker 7: Sure? When we were talking about the Federal Food Act numbers, the key issue is this. The library is not a tittle depository. And you can have any librarian if your local library is. If it isn't, so, all you need is that Federal Food At number and you give them the number and the title with it, and they will transfer that document in either they will copy it for you or they will transfer it in where you can copy it or study it. So that's why when I compiled all this, every single page as a Federal Food Act number or a state federal stat number, and you know newspaper articles. I got to the point where I get leads from different people or I'd see copies of different so called patriots stuff, and it was rather annoying because I never gave page numbers and usually just dates. And unfortunately, I did find a lot of type of graphical errors, and there are some documents that I never did find, and.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of there are impact a lot of documents floating around the patriot community. Did our frauds? Isn't that correct?
Speaker 7: That's what I would say, yes, And unless people go document themselves, they'll never know if they're being deceived or if they know what's actually going on. And that's why when we get this available, it's the page number, the second number. Everything is included so anyone can go look it up themselves and find it. Now, there's one thing is that if you want to go look up any type of federal document, and there's thousands of them them out there and they're still being published currently. Is there's a government publication called the Monthly Catalogs. Some of these are published this monthly, and there you'll find them in the library monthly in a paper of soft cover. Some of the libraries, the larger libraries will actually find these in the books, usually by year by yearly. It depends how many they're house that the books are for each month. But if you want to look up like state departments seven two seven seven, you simply look up the title in the monthly Cadvog in the index, and sometimes you got to you got to dig and look under different subject age. But you should probably find that one under feet and far. But you're not going to find it the day that as if it was released November nineteen sixty one, you probably won't find it until October or November, sometimes even five months later in the Monthly Cavot. So sometimes it takes on digging two different monthly catalogs finding that actual federal document as to when it was printed in the monthly catalog and in the Monthly calog, you will be given the federal two dog number and from there. Everything's you simply show the library and that number and they'll pull up the document or they'll transfer it in from another library. And not all libraries will have a monthly cavalog, so you'll have to find a library that has the monthly cavog where you can look it up or you know, all this documentation that will make available. They won't even need answers to monthly catalog. They'll just have a dog number and they can send it into library moan or whatever, and it'll save hours and hours of time. And unfortunately it's rather annoying when not on your end though, but on other people said that they would have certain citations and they just they don't exist. Now. Either it's a typographical error, or it's an honest mistake, or it's an intentional mistake. And you never know unless you go dig it up. And that's that's crucial, especially with a lot of smart ideas coming out in the vocal.
Speaker 1: I encourage you do so with this show, and do show so with any show that you are actively routinely watching and find out, you know, are they telling the truth? Like you can just do this based off of words too, Like I don't know somebody who throws out a lot of health jargon or so many other things that claims of efficacy or safety or use in prevention any of those things. Or if you're not anytime you come across a word that you don't quite no, don't just gloss over and keep reading. If you're reading, if you're hearing it, write it down, wait till the end of the show or whatever time. I'm not talking about my show. I'm just like when you're listening to watching anything. Sometimes you don't have a pen right there, and I want to keep on pousing, but at least try to remember what it is and write it down later so that you can go look it up on your computer, on your phone whatever. Usually having your phone is awesome in the sense that you always never you're never alone because you're always being watched. No, that's not why I was saying that, but that is true, and listen to but also that it's quick in your hand, it's a lot easier, and carrying your desktop around with you or a laptop and you'll be able to look things up as you go so that you can see here, is there any validity to that? But then also, who's saying it is it the NIH, Is it that the anaid? Is it something fing gov? And if that's the case, keep digging because a lot of times I find that the so called you know, patriot slash truth slash alternative media, which is a joke in itself the name, that they are using these studies that come from the most controlled, biased places to balance out or verify or to legitimize a claim that they make. And it's not in the into the contrary, but in support of one of those findings that some oh, I don't know, welcome trust freaking funded or something like that. It's like, really really, I mean, let's look at that Jonathan Otto for one, and the the other unfortunate person who's fallen into the cult of urine doctor group. That's all that whole thing about the your urine has themseelves in it. First of all, your urine has more salt in it than the freakin sea. It's higher concentration. You should not drink it for that reason. It's not a survival drink. And let's filter just to get that shit out of there, and it's all of your waste. Your body isn't stupid, but this is a very allopathic very there is no This guy Otto claims to be a Christian, yet he thinks God is so stupid that he made broken parts, broken creation, and that it's so such a lousy system that you need to continue to drink your pea because you're peeing out all the good stuff. If that's not asked backwards, acidine and insane, I don't know what the hell is Probably to going more insane is the fact that he's actively and you know, intentionally, every single day when he wakes up, partaking in a trauma based mynd control ritual that he performs on himself, because satantic ritual abuse includes eating and drinking your own waste products being forced to do so. But you tell somebody there's a benefit in it, and gee, maybe that's why the NIH tells you these things because they want you to be ill, or they want you to they want to laugh in their dark humor way at you while you do stupid shit. You got auto of there promoting to the world. And this is one of artists's big buddies. He's always at the freaking, He's always part of their Their big get together is the healing for the ages. And I want to say to Mike Adams, who's a friend of mine. I'm not I I'm a little surprised that he's As of last night, I got an email saying we are from brightey Own University or bright You here. I'll see if I can find it. See what email came in at. I think it might have been a Dane of that there by one. Let's see. I well, I want to show you. Yeah, Natural News says Bright You is thrilled. They're just they're not just happy, They're not just proud. They're thrilled by God, thrilled to bring you healing for the ages, EMFs and Earth Earthing Virtual Solutions Summit twenty twenty four. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're thrilled. Huh. Well, that's a topic that best left to doctor Monzo, who actually knows that was what the fuck he's talking about, not these fucking ass clowns, chill freaking grifters and piss drinkers. Sorry, but you know, and I'm talking to Mike, and I love you, Mike, but man, you know who doctor Monzo is. If you wanted anybody to give you insights on emf's electromagnetic radiation, the energetic body and how that all works, so you can understand how the process, how the mechanism actually works, and that way you can understand what is bullshit when they try to sell you some kind of dumb thing that doesn't work or intensifies EMR because it's actually pulling it towards you, or rate or magnifying it when it happens, because you can actually increase, like amplify this stuff around you by some of these things that they put on your forehead and all this other crap that doesn't work. You should have talked to doctor Monzo. You should have been thrilled to have him on, not these ass clowns patriots.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you ever go look for one document that I ever cited that was not in existence?
Speaker 7: Let's see, did I ever run that by any one more time?
Speaker 2: Did you ever hear me cide a document on this show or in my book and go look for that document and not be able to find it.
Speaker 7: Every single document that you have talked about, I have been able to money.
Speaker 2: I want to take a moment here to talk to the audience for just a second. Any of you access newspaper articles, information.
Speaker 1: Newsletter, Yeah, and they don't understand that that's worthless information come from innstream media and they use that as fact.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: No, look see it says it's not, or look see it says it does, or it is. Consider the sources, guys, you mean the liars are lying? No way, Obviously you're not. You wouldn't have heard what people like Bill and people like myself and people like others have said. You might not have heard it all before. Because the thing that you hear constantly, repetitively from every single mouth and every single paper, and every single TV show and every single commercial is going to be the thing that they want you to believe. So when you say something that doesn't sound that way, it's what. No. No, because look see look get a little bit deeper than that. Please before you start calling everybody else wrong.
Speaker 2: Letters. Some of you send this stuff through the mail, and I've got to tell you right now, anything that we get that does not specifically state the source.
Speaker 1: The primary sources. Okay, not just your impression of something that someone said, because they said that they cited something that you never read.
Speaker 2: Okation, the page, the section, all of these things that we're talking about here, we never use. You're wasting your time if you send us something that we cannot find. If you just send us a page with writing on it, or you clip out an article in a paper and you don't write the name of the paper, date that the paper came out, on the page that this article appeared on, or the section and the page of the newspaper, it just goes into the trash can because we can't use it. Everything that's ever sent to us we farm out to a CAGY member or else I do the research myself, or Carolyn does it, and it must be duplicated by us so that we know it's genuine before we ever use it. If you are not willing to do that for us when you send these things to us, then don't bother sending it. Recently, I got several pages xerox from a book. Whoever sent these pages to us had very carefully cut out the page numbers and the name of the book on the pages before he sent them. Why he would ever do that, I don't know. However, since I've read The Two Babylons, I recognize that these were pages from the book The Two Babylons, and.
Speaker 1: I believe that was a Jordan Maxwell, who was actually, by the way, an initiate he was an adept all these people out and he talked horrible, horrible, garbage nonsense about Bill after he was dead. Jordan Maxwell was one of those controlled up get players on the Fraternal Order side of things, bringing about the very thing. And guess what, Jordan Maxwell was a really big funder of Zechariah Sichin. I'll let you figure out what the hell that might mean.
Speaker 2: Since we have the book, we didn't need it. But why would anybody do something like that, Why would anybody send us information that would not reference the source? Well, sometimes it's because you don't know to do that, and you think you're doing as a favor, and sometimes it's a completely fraudulent document with the intention of getting me to use it in order to just credit William Cooper Caddy in the hour of the time. It'll never work because if we can't do policy for research, folks, it's never used by Tadgy, by William Cooper or by the hour of the tar.
Speaker 1: How many, now this is the description of social media. How many of these people willfully or because they just don't care, or because they just don't know, or because they're just not smart, sensationalize and blow up because they need to get that shock factor and all the flashy colors and things to get people's you know, half a second worth of you know, goldfish attention to actually look at their thing and click on it. How much of that crap do you think do you see on Instagram? I hear my daughter Jesus came home on Instagram, on TikTok, on any of these places, even YouTube, all that crap, all this junk. How much of that do you think those people put time and effort into research or that they just hurt it so someone else's video decided to make their own so they could put more const end up.
Speaker 2: Paul, you recently took a trip. Where'd you go?
Speaker 7: I was in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: You were in the mouth of the Beast And did you have some interesting experiences while you were there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: Would you like to recount some of the more interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd like to throw one other thing out so quick. On our research and stuff on what still I find astonishing is that I did rather well in school, and I went to a private school Bankway because my parents sacrificed for that. But what surprises me is I have not met one person to this day who knows what exists in the libraries and how to find it in person. And I find it so fascinating that there are thousands of government documents. They have years and years of government documents on weather control and all these different subjects that exist, and that astonishes me that we were never taught any of this in school. Well, I find that very interesting and it was really frustrating effort.
Speaker 1: You heard him say weather controlled, didn't you.
Speaker 7: I remember one of the first nights I was in the library and I used my calling card and I called Dan and I asked him, I said, you know, I'm having difficulty finding this because we had the newer United States Code, and he told me, he said, look in title twenty two, and he kind of walked me through it, and sure enough it was there. But at first it was really frustrating. It was a lot of hard work.
Speaker 1: But I believe, Okay, I'm going to kind of skip ahead of this because they're not really talking about anything to talk about how to do thinks, So let's get a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's really interesting in the law life, very interesting.
Speaker 2: No, wait a minute, did you hear that? Folks, power and knowledge and you can't have one without the others. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Go ahead, Paul, okay.
Speaker 7: And you'll notice that the temple is shaped on the top, it's a pyramid without a caps don't on it. But there are thirty three commn on the outside, and there all thirty three feet tall. And the walls as you go in the temple on the front door, on the knocker the mine.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the Masonic lodge in Washington, d C. In case you're wondering, okay.
Speaker 7: On each door, and as you go in, the walls are eight feet sick of solid marble.
Speaker 1: I believe it's ma worker nice place to be when chic goes down. If you have eight foot slick worth of marble between you and whatever radiation chemical blah blah blah and bullets may be coming your way, Masonic lodges might be a good place to be a refuge. Maybe you become a member over in Washington just to be in there. They might eat you, though with the door shut, they might already have the skewer in the in the in the barbecue. Go in for you there.
Speaker 7: You never know a pick. And what's interesting is that you go in there with the tour guys had an interesting comment. He said that what the amazing speech is freedom a thought, freedom of speech, and freedom of action, which is an interesting freedom.
Speaker 1: That's added, do what thou wilt freedom of action. It's not. It is actually the evil version of cause no harm, because you can do just about anything as long as it's not injuring, impeding upon, trespassing on you. You get the message, right, cause no harm. That leaves a lot left over as long as you're not hurting someone else. Right, but do what thou wilt takes away that one little barrier and says, if you shall desire, you can do the most wicked, horrific things because there's nothing holding you back. You know, evil and good are subjective, they don't really exist. There is no God, there is no soul, there's no need of this, and it's all material means nothing, So go at it, have a good time. Man is God, and you can be your own God. That's the secular humanism. Right power, power to put and enforce your will upon others is what Alistair Crowley, who was a son of two Frankists. Why do I say that because his parents were in the Exclusive Brethren who created this clusive Brethren Francis that converted into Catholicism and Christianity. Just where you get Darby, that's where you later get school Field out of these Christian Brethrens which are also Christian Zionists incidentally dispensationalism.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 1: The Schoolfield Bible you follow.
Speaker 7: Me right, very interesting because you and one year death ralphere on you very clearly pointed out the freedom of action. And as you go in they will they're willing to let you take photographs, they're willing to issue actually do a movie or video camera. There's one room they won't let you do that in, and that's JEdgar Hoover's room, who was a thirty third degree in a nice temper and among other things. But they show different pictures of major people who are Masons, and the symbology they come across like they're very benevolent groups. And I've documented in Albert Pike's book Morals and Dogma, he has his own special room there and his body is very happy temple.
Speaker 2: That's right. His body, General Christopher Albert Pike is buried in the House of the Temple exactly.
Speaker 7: And what's interesting is I did find Morals and Dogma had a library, but conveniently some of the pages have been cut out. But beside the point after it's very clear that the first three degrees, he's very clear in his book about that they don't know what's going on. And the tour guide and the few Masons I meet, they come across like they're very benevolent, charitable organization. And if a person didn't know the secret underlying truth says to what the thirty third degrees and higher, no, they probably would be awestruck with the whole temple. But thankfully the symbology is everywhere, the serpents. As you look on the outside of the temple, looking in on three sides, you'll see the rising sign with the double headed eagle, which is the new symbol of coat of coat of arms for Russia's on their new coins to double headed eagle, and you also see the serpents. What's fascinating inside Sometimes though maybe you should have someone going through a video then you can make that available like the hotels just flus here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think.
Speaker 7: People, I mean, it confirms everything that you said about the Secret Society is the one of the most astonishing things. It's no matter where we turn, we keep finding these people. They were rather excited because they have a Masonic apron, and it's a very professional Masonic apron. The picture that we see of the man standing on the moon in the spacesuit is conveniently holding this Masonic apron.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, let's go back. Which photograph are you talking about?
Speaker 7: I'd have to I'm trying to remember which one is he He's just standing there facing you know, the viewer.
Speaker 2: The flag or anything.
Speaker 7: I don't recall if he holding the flag. All I know is he pointed out he was holding the Masonic apron. And you can see it clearly in the photograph, the square in the company if you look. And that's what blew me away. So I didn't even notice.
Speaker 2: All I noticed it.
Speaker 7: Was, you know, when I grew up in school, that is the competitionure. We saw the man standing on the moon, and what forwored me was his letter was there? He's a thirty thirty three Mains And then I've not familiar with Sellis before my time. And if you mentioned the name, I'm sure I can tell you exactly who it was. He had a letter there. He was a thirty third degree Mason, can I don't know what the big deal was. Maybe they exposed it to the moon atmosphere or something, but it's clearly visible in the picture and they have it on display.
Speaker 1: The picture Little Buzzy Aldrin. Remember remember this picture from Revolution magazine? You want to see it?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. I'll show you real quick. It would be nice to be to pull up more than one screen at a time, Hey, Streamyard, look on that. Good talk, all right, and maybe a couple more I don't know options while you're doing your show to add more things, because it'd be cool if I could just overlay a photograph without having to pull the one down. You know what I'm saying, bro? Cool all right? Now, hold on one second. Didn't I preuse a screen? Apparently I'm gonna be alone and sad tonight because everybody's gonna go out without me, and they were out all day good times, let's see, and Dad's not included again. This is the second time this week that they're going out to do something they didn't even consider giving me. It's getting a ticket or ask me if I wanted to buy one? Yeah, see that This is from the Revolution magazine. Let's see if I can just do one of these right clicks and do opening new tab, make it any bigger, perhaps, boom, there you go those Aldrin and Omega the alphad they alfa a mega Aldrin in America. There's a little star in the revolution thing there. Oh, look, I can make it bigger. Uhh, there you have it. I don't know what was the date. It says you case something or other celebrating the machine with a heartbeat. What the fuck does that even mean? Celebrating the machine with a harpey? If that doesn't sound cryptic and wickedly evil, I don't know what does pollow two? Mister buzz like these little queer things on his arm, candy raver. Uh, let's see what else we got for that? Well, look at this? What do you know? What do you fm know? He wasn't the only one. Let's have a look. I can't make that one bigger. But that looks like a shiner card. That's the Arabia thing. So yes, that's also a Freemasonic, also from the Apollo two, also faking the moon landing. There you have it, is that Glenn, I don't know Freemasonry squared It says that's the name of that actually one there. Let's see what else we got free masonry for dummies. We'll look another one, Ed Mitchell, brother Ed Mitchell, the six Man on the Moon dies there he is. Geez, that's funny that they would all be Freemasons, isn't it. Isn't it interesting that they would all be Freemasons. You're Scottish right right here. Let's see this asshole. Do you want to visit that one? Let's see among the stars free Mason astronauts from Buzz Aldrin to John Glenn. Many notable astronauts and American heroes also belong to the world's oldest fraternity, right, and they certainly would not there's Johnny Glenn. They certainly would not be pulling a stunt and lying to the people. While these are really bad pictures, they didn't they didn't they blow these up a little too big A Gordo Gordon Cooper. That's interesting, this is not. They are not getting any better with this Polo seven man. They're all over it, aren't they. Look at this guy holding his little shaft sick fuck. Yeah, yeah they are. They are phallic worshipers, right, so it makes sense that he'd be holding the base and stroking, stroking the old the balls there. Yeah, yep, yep, yep. And I think that's good enough for now because this is really crappy photos. Oh look at this. What do you know? What do you know? Rainbow Girls, Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Florida, Rainbow Girls of Masonry. Wow, look at that, the Red Astronauts, International Order of Rainbow for Girls. It's the International Order of Rainbow. Guess what that's not coincidental with the big gay flag. Think about it. If it's the Illumined Ones, if it's the Luminati. What do you think the rainbow represents but the prism, the full spectrum of light that we can perceive. Correct? So is it a gay flag or is it a way of introducing the new world order globalist flag? Hmmm? I wonder just to her? I guess she was the only important one. In nineteen twenty two, Rainbow was created for young women whose fathers were members of the Masonic lodge and their friends. Although a Christian minister named W. Mark Sexton, founder founded the organization. Today, the leaders of the Rainbow Girls respect the weal and welcome all girls of from every religion. Well, that's what the Masonic letter always did. Their main focus is more on the spiritual principles of being. And by the way, you can't be Christian and Mason, It's not possible. You're a liar of to one of them. Their main focus is more on the spiritu principles of being a kind and caring person. Nice pr Well, the Rainbow practices and programs continue to evolve, the basic teachings of faith, hope, and charity remain a cornerstone. Oh, the cornerstone nice nice ver centre of the Dynamic Girls youth group. Yeah, I wonder how much there is two the Rainbow Girls, and perhaps you know some very unfortunate frankest style child abuse and sexual abuse. I wouldn't. I honestly don't want to know. I have a friend. She was a She was Esther in fact, in the Daughters What am I look? What might I say? The fuck is that one Daughters of the Eastern Star. There we go, that's the one she was. She was at the level of esther. Oh look at this, I wonder why they would even make a shirt like that. All right, Mason Nasa Lugo, Is it all just that's just a fun, fun little game that we play here pretending that things are real and nothing's a lie and can just trust everything that we see Midnight Mason's Nasa, Giodoro Bruno and other worlds. Yeah, that's kind of trying to validate their claims. It's not. Let's move on, brother John Glenn Manned Spacecraft Center, eighteenth July nineteen twenty one. Eight eighth December twenty and fifteen. Boo, Okay, we're dead in here. Let's move on Space Masons. All look at this one and the Allen conspiracy Space Masons documentary about the best kept secret in NASA. Okay, back to the shear. This is the show, back to his show, Mike, what's up?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 1: The good thing about this is there is a replay.
Speaker 7: Sure showing this and they have the actual apron there too. They also have President Bush's some of his complaints President quails in a couple of letters from Missus Bush.
Speaker 1: So for those of you out there who are going to pretend that the Skull and Bones are a completely separate entity and the normal why is why are his gufflings at the premousonic Lodge? And do you see even though Bush was a scull and bones. Some people have a problem mixed, you know, seeing the inner connecting this here, or you could be you know, five auta Kappa still be connected to the Free Masonic corner. It's funny how that works. It's funny how all these paternal and sororities, fraternal orders and sororities have some linkage because they're all secret societies, and they're all supposed to help one another throughout life no matter what. Even if they're guilty of a crime, and you are the judge or a lawyer or a police officer, you're supposed to help them in any way you possibly can. How does that make it a fair and just judicial system. They've gone long gone since since then to even pretend that there's any type of rule of law. There's just double standard law, right. And of course, if you're a if you're a an and then entering military, that you're that are you know, if it's my entering military into the United States and I'm paying for them, and I actually operate and run the the United States, of course, if some police officer arrests one of my soldiers for raping a toddler, and whatever the hell else they do. I'm going to make sure that they get out the next day without any bail, because I already paid for them. They have a job to do, right, I'm not that sick fuck that would do that. But this is what the un does, is what I'm saying, more evidence that they are here for a particular purpose. They're getting all this free stuff because they're being This is their incentive to do whatever is going to be called upon to do soon soon. What is it? Eight days? Nine days left?
Speaker 7: Albert Pik has his own room just like cha after Hoover, and he Spodly has over four or five hundred writings or work and moiled and dogma work everywhere in that realm. The library is open to the public, and the library is just loaded with iconic literature. And anyone can go read this for themselves. It's clear.
Speaker 2: And now can you imagine how much power they had in the United States and in the world, with j Edgar Hoover, a thirty third degree freemason, hand picking the agents for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, digging up dirt on all the people in office throughout this country, and then paying them a visit and telling them, hey, we got this, this, and this on you, and if you don't go along with us, your sun.
Speaker 1: What was the Federal Bureau of Investigation created to do protect the interests of the other thing that's not actually federal because federal just means that it's all serving the Federal Reserve, right, So it's the Federal Reserve, the foreign bank, the foreign entity you could even call the foreign embassy on American soil. So that you have yourself, the United Nations in New York, you have the CFR, you have these bureaus, and you have the what do you call it, the Federal Reserve. These are all entities that are all interconnected, interconnected, Yes, CFR, the outcropping, the birth of the United Nations was through the CFR. So all of this working against you and me. The true government right before our eyes, not really government, but dictators because there's no there's no there's no anything there. There's no constitution that they follow. They talk about the United Nations Charter, which they just all augment and bend whenever they see fit to serve their own needs. But you can't even veto or ignore or excuse yourself from any of the Security Council or general assemblies decrees that they vote on, and every member staying in all one hundred and ninety three nations that have been conquered by the same banking interests of the Oyvays all must follow it because they are owned. They are owned, and their people are populating the seats in each of these governments. So it's not like it's a fight. It's not like it's a struggle. It's not like a oh, man, I really have to do this. No, they're wilful participants because they are agents, all of them doing their part to destroy mankind everywhere.
Speaker 2: Now we know that happened because it has been revealed throughout the years that that's exactly what Jaed or Hoover did. And this, ladies and gentleman, accounts for a lot of the actions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in recent years. And with Randy Weaver of Gordon Call up on Whidbey Island.
Speaker 1: The ship he just renamed two of the people that were on that list.
Speaker 2: With the move group with the Symbionese Liberation Army, which by the way, was created in a mind control experiment in the prisons system in California, which was documented. Folks by the NAPA by the NAPA Sentinel, and the most recent debacle, the massacre of Waco, Texas. What else did you find Paul.
Speaker 7: Had some atonic help for flavor of.
Speaker 2: Congress or anything.
Speaker 7: I did find a couple of books at the Library of Congress with the thirteenth Amendments. They did worth the words. They were in the rare book collection, and I mean nflas.
Speaker 2: So they have in fact taken the real thirteenth Amendment from the Constitution and substituted it with something else exactly.
Speaker 7: And what's interesting is that, you know the problem I am with that is the Constitution, in my eyes, is the highest document in the land, and it's nothing to be tampered with. And all the research we've stug up on manager looks like it's been tampered with. And what's fascinating, there is very few, if any of us, know anything about it.
Speaker 2: That's right. These people aren't that traitors exactly.
Speaker 7: And if people have to realize, they better look up the word treason and may better learn. I used when I grew up, I used to respect Americans for having a backbone and standing up for what's right and being brave and courageous, and all I can say is they better look up the word treason and they better start realizing. Which politicians and I've talked with a lot of them personally, and there are very few, unfortunately, that are on our side. They know exactly what's going on and they've been part of it. I mean, in the documentation you'll find the most current records we have found on those updates on public Lights seven two ninety seven, which is talking about a complete and told designament. Conveniently, some of the voting records don't exist. But the people that are realize how their own representatives in the House and Center and are voting on these things, and make them accountable, and if they're selling out the country, get them out of office and get some decent people in because this is flat out treason and they're getting so bold. And as you know, you go through all this documentation, though, you're going to the people are going to start realizing how bold they are. A lot of these newspaper articles I got leads from other people, and some of them I just ran across skimming through the papers, and they are very bold. I just mentioned to you it's on its way on front page Washington Times, December fifteenth. The new Army manual that comes out next month shows our troops literally under the United Nations, and it's about time people realize that, you know, our troops and desert storm, desert shield, whatever they want to call it, they weren't one signings on those vehicles.
Speaker 2: Desert scam is the real word. There they go.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what it was. And I have George Bush's exact from the Weekly Compilation. I just got that where he said the desert storm, that whatever war you want to call it, that was implementing the new World order work for work from a government printing government printing office document and the people, I mean, the docufication is all available. The key is is now we got to start moving ahead and start realizing the traders.
Speaker 1: And why was it to do that? Because they were getting rid of the last strongholds that did not have a central bank controlled by the same City of London entity that is the frankest Zionist oive rothschild in nature entity. Right, Libya was taken down all these places that were and guess what Russia under putin it is one of those thorns in the side. Is the way I perceive it, even though everybody wants to argue me about thing about espionage is you have to become one of them. You have to be trained by them, you have to be in that groove when they control everything in order to be to get anywhere, unless you're just gonna be one of those lone rogues who just happens to be very good at not being like a freaking like Assassin's creed and pop, that one guy that changes the world. If that's not I don't know, seems a little bit fantastical and not realistic. Then the other way to do it is to let them bring you up, let them build you up, and then have your own mind, have your own your own views on things. Is disagree work against because now you're already in the position to where you can do something.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's what's happening. That's my perception of it. Who knows. All I know is that there's everything that they've said about Russia in the last I don't know how long about Putin's been bullshit, and you know, their their lack of desire to raise carnage all throughout Europe and their built and the fact that they've saved him. When Ukraine was trying to sabotage their own nuclear power plants and cause come, you know, total poisonous devastation, they prevented them from doing that. Russia went in there and fixed that, and Russia took out some freaking bile warfare, which this place is poisons that Ukraine was trying to work up to get to. And obviously Ukraine isn't do by themselves. And Rothschild's were kicked out in twenty twenty after they paid off their debt, kind of like Andrew Jackson paid off her debt, had a bunch of assassinations attempts on him through the Rothschild agents. They didn't go so far as what what Hitler did, which was amazing and awesome, actually kidnapping in Rothschild's, but they did imprison a couple and they may have popped a few, They might have popped a few agents, but not an actual Rothschild in their possession in Russia. And they made it pretty clear that if they were ever to come back and try to conduct business that it would not be good for them. So there's that. And if that's not a signature or a symbol or a sign a symbol side I said, looking for the word to sign a sign of You know, they might be a little bit different, even though they might not be the epid of me. Of all the things that are good in the world, if they're against the thing that's trying to destroy all of us, maybe that might not be some Boddy want to reject wholeheartedly. Seems like he's pretty pissed about the Bolshevik Revolution. It seems like he does point out that, you know, the Jews were, that the Judaic Zionists were the the vast majority of the Bolsheviks, and then the fellow travelers from the lodges who weren't what were in the sense that they were going for the same idealism. He points that out. He goes and builds churches, he goes in, talks about how horrific it was that the Christian Romanovs were murdered. So and his and Chilton Knitsen before his death was the best buddies with Putin. Nobody forgot, Nobody ever brings that up. I'm just saying there's a lot of evidence to the contrary of Western fucking media, and I'll just leave that that. I kind of went off on a tangent. Anyway, let's go, they have.
Speaker 7: To be taken out of office, and you know we're not. If they if they're feared about doing that, they better they better reflect back on Russia and communism and socialism. They better understand what it is in their mind, and they better start reading Grbachov's own book called Ter a Striker, which some of it's in the documentation where he is ultimately a socialist. He is ultimately a communist, and he just happens to have an office on the Presidio, the oldest line running military base in the United States in San Francisco, and anyone can go get his phone number out of the library. They can write him and find out who's on his board, which is interesting as a bunch of congressman at the congressman.
Speaker 2: And ex high officials of the United States government. I might have, yes, very high. And he is listed as an official advisor to the President of the United States of America. And in his book he states, don't be fooled by the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 7: And one interesting comment I might have when you get into the State Department document with that, when Gorbachev and Reagan Tine, the I and L three h huh. You'll find in the fine printer that mister Schultz even says he read Gorbachev's books. That's right, So he's very aware of what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: And he's conveniently on the advisory report. But the people that are realized, I mean, Gorbachev is more than clear and open as to what he's doing. It's the one world order, and that if they think this is painful, well they better project himselves into the future and the socialist communists that's right, police state and if this is heaven compared to what they're going to start facing down the future. And I'm not being I'm not leaning on anybody's parade. When they start reading the actual government documents and start digging for themselves, it's a rude awakening, but it's true, and we got to wake up.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we're out of time. Paul, I want to thank you very much for being our guest tonight. I want to thank you so much for all the work that you've done, most of it unsung and in libraries, at tables late at night, and the sweat that you put in for this country. I think it's gonna go a long way to help liberate us. Right, ladies and gentlemen, form your militia units. There will be no political solution to this, ladies and gentlemen, and you will not find relief in the courts. Good night, and God bless each and every one of you.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. Now, there's one other thing I want to throw on here, and then we're going to call it a day, because it's already three hours long, right, but let's just let me present this real quick. I'm gonna have to let me find it first. That way you're not seeing me scrolling and all that craft. But it's on Europe, the last battle, and it looks like I have to do a lot of scrolling here. Oh you know, that's the end of it, really is at the end of it. Huh m hmm. This is a really odd Lewis Faery cood thing. And for some reason I'm not seeing it now, was it not? O'keefes? Huh No, Uh, give me a moment. It's worth it if I find it. Oh here it is okay, all right, it's loud. I'm gonna tell you that right now. It is loud and I gotta take a full scort to get back to where I was. All right, So I'm gonna present this at seven minutes long. I'm gonna stay out of it until he's done talking, and you tell me what you think about what is said here. And I mean to actually do it, like write it in the chat or make it last longer by writing it in the uh yeah, what do you call it? Comment section? Please tell me what you think and make sure that you can hear it, please, because I'm not gonna add the audio on this one, because I think again, still I help it. It's still set up to where it's coming through the same way my mic does, which is weird, but it does that from the computer computer. One second, she just started a moment, and.
Speaker 2: It is this that they fear.
Speaker 6: I don't have no harmy.
Speaker 1: One more second. I gotta get myself off the screen sills. There we go.
Speaker 2: Back to it.
Speaker 9: I just know the truth, and I'm here to separate the good juice from the scene.
Speaker 6: Cunning jud.
Speaker 1: Now, I have a couple examples in my real life, but I think the ones that are very judaic, the ones that are very religious to their religion, I don't think that religion is any good. I think it's straight up freaking evil. Talmud, kabbala Torah. They all use it to justify they can do just about anything, and we're all just garbage in their way.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, this is just the beginning. Banning me from a social platform.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: I use that platform with respect.
Speaker 9: I never allowed those who follow me to become file as those who speak evil of us. So I am dangerous sad to you unless you feel the Father Flager's invitation to me may hurt Saint Sabinah. They don't have the power to hurt Saint Sabina.
Speaker 2: If you don't give them that power.
Speaker 9: I thank you for listening to me. I have not said one word to hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever.
Speaker 6: Committed a crime.
Speaker 9: Against the Jewish people, black people, white people, no matter what your color is. As long as you don't attack us, well you don't bother you.
Speaker 1: No, he's more interested than killing people like Malcolm X.
Speaker 9: So you met me tonight, social media, you met me tonight. I plead with the rulers let the truth be taught.
Speaker 2: I plead.
Speaker 6: Because this is the only thing that will.
Speaker 9: Make America not great again, make America truly great.
Speaker 3: If you allow me.
Speaker 9: To tell the truth that God has revealed to his servant. The honorable E lied to Mohammed that he taught me, we can save America from her destructive fall.
Speaker 6: I'm not a misogynist, I'm not a homophobe.
Speaker 9: Don't be angry with me if I stand up on God's words. But I don't hate my brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: Who have been.
Speaker 9: Exposed to the great deception. Taking the word God is love, and I love my brother. In fact, we kissed when I came up here.
Speaker 1: In fact, I still have a chubby. I'm serious not saying that.
Speaker 2: This is not queer.
Speaker 6: This is straight up love.
Speaker 8: So from tonight, I'm not going to ask you to let them put you in jail what they call Facebook jail.
Speaker 9: We have a teaching about the maker of the White race. His followers were put in jail. I wonder is it Facebook jail?
Speaker 6: And everywhere they looked, it was another one till all the jails got filled up.
Speaker 9: And that's when the President said, I think I better go and start a dialogue with fi cons because this false mess to give you civil rights and take it back with them. You owe us, and I'm here, by God's permission to tell all of you what justice looks like. It's not a white woman.
Speaker 6: A TV show in a nice car in a nice home. I got all of that.
Speaker 1: Too, including the white woman.
Speaker 6: They are nobody.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 9: I love you because God loves you and wants to free you from the grip of Satan that we may build a righteous world. And Father Flaga will be in that righteous world. You can believe it is a true sir of Jesus the Christ. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Got that weird, you know, just see some stuff in there was a little on deep, not exactly very deep at all, but I just thought i'd ask you what you think of it. So there you have it, and please support the show if you can. You know there's books out there called Priestcraft one word beyond Babylon and I make thirty five different fridays for hot Sauce. You can get that from Simper s E M P E R f R y LC dot com. And that is put the show more button slide all the way down to where you see super frillc dot com. Victory is your code for eleven percent off. If you want to send me something, there's an address right here, ball Busters Broadcast number one zero two nine one o one West sixteenth Street, Suite A, you met, Arizona, eight five three sixty four. Okay, I'll say that again. Ball Busters B A A, L B U, S T E R S. Broadcast number one zero two nine one zero one West sixteenth Street, Suite A, you met, Arizona, eight five three sixty four. There's a little message here underneath it read debt before you try sending certain things like if you are going to do that, and not asking you to, but if you are compelled to, you have to write it to that Simper fry LLC Okay, and what else? Gifts go dot Com is right here. And I want to thank everybody, Kevin Anthony, everybody. There's been a ton of people who have been supportive of the show. And there's a competer sitting out there for me to put together because of it, and I thank you very very very much. Still need software and stuff like that and all that stuff to kind of complete the whole task. And ye as things are going this month, I haven't even received an Internet I'm sorry A wholesaleler yet, and there's not very many days left of the month before the big bill is due, so I'm going to be pulling probably from this safe. So there's that, So there's not. My point is there's not gonna be anything extra for fully completing the software that I need to add, like the OS and all that stuff for this project. Once it's put together, I get to look at it until I have more funds available to complete it so it can be used. So this gives sengos up here give Singo dot com backslash b A A L b U S t e r S. Okay, And that is pretty much all I had to say. But let me just show you my site real quick, because from here simper s C M P e R fry fry lc dot com you can get to doctor Pleeter Glidden's site just by clicking on his face or anywhere else in this box and then using code B A A L b U S t r S without any spaces for a fifty percent off discount. You can get fifteen percent off doctor Monzo's book over here, and you can get five percent off Azure will products on the side. Down Here is the book. The creating, and there's a galon of my sauce.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: There's these things right here. When you use the eleven percent off, it's for the not the ones that are already in groups and packages because they're already discounted and you get free shipping. But these ones down here, if you're like picking specific like one, two, three, four, five, six bottles, whatever, then use the eleven percent off. Keep on, okay. And there's my daughter when she was five months old. There's my steps on when he was about seven or eight. And that honey will be coming soon. I just got to go get the stuff so that Rebecca can make it spicy, honey. I have two bottles of it of my own personal use right now, and I went through another two of them recently, so it is good stuff.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: There we have it. We are done for today. Thank you for your time, thank you for being here. And if these are our only memories, are our last memories of the good times, then I really thank you for being part of mine. Have a good day.