Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of the Dan Capla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: This is a real privilege.
Speaker 1: To be able to go to the VIP line and welcome Archbishop Sam Aquilla to the Dan Capla Show. In the Catholic Faith, the archbishop stands in the shoes of the disciples and has an enormous responsibility. And Archbishop Aquilla has been absolutely fearless in speaking truth to power and defending the weak and defense starting with innocent human life. And that's why he's with us today to talk about this mind blowing, insidious Amendments seventy nine in Colorado. Archbishop, welcome to the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Dan, it's good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If you would please just take the floor and tell people why you are so opposed to seventy nine and why you are asking them to oppose.
Speaker 2: It as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Amendment seventy nine enshrines into our state constitution the right to abortion and Essentially, what it would do is make abortion for a woman a constitutional right, and it would first of all ban parental notice laws, and with that, it would mean that parents could very easily get a call in the middle of the night that their fifteen year old daughter has died from an abortion, and no parent that I know of wants to get a call like that. And with that is helping parents to be aware of the ongoing erosion of parental rights that this amendment causes and that it brings about, because one of the great difficulties in culture and society today is the government thinks that it knows better than parents what is good for their children. And then secondly, it would also allow abortion all the way through to the ninth month. And so let's say a woman was scheduled to deliver or have the baby at a certain date, and then she decides two days before she wants an abortion, even though that baby would be perfectly healthy and the mother would be perfectly healthy, she would have that right. And once again, it's the destruction of a human life. It's a major surgery that puts the woman at risk and kills the child, the unborn child. And then finally there is a peace in the law in this amendment which refers you to a bill that had passed or an amendment that had passed back in the nineteen eighties which said in the Amendment to the Constitution that no taxpayer funding could ever be used for abortion. And if people don't read the fine print or go deep into the amendment and look up what it is doing away with, what it does away with is the prohibition against tax paid abortions. So that means that our taxes can be used for abortion. And with as pro abortion as our state legislature is, it would be very easy for them to put a law into effect requiring taxpayer money for abortion. And I know personally for me that would certainly create a matter of conscience and that I would not want to see my money going for my taxpayer money going for abortion and the destruction of human life.
Speaker 2: Our vicious and.
Speaker 3: Children survive very easily. I have baptized infants who were premature in weighing a pound and nine ounces ten ounces, and they have survived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say.
Speaker 3: It is some medical medicine has advanced so much. A medical technology has advanced so much that oftentimes children that would have been lost by premature birth now survive very well, and our very healthy children.
Speaker 1: Archbishop Samquilla are special guest, and Archbishop, I look at the preamble to the Colorado Constitution. I mean, this is right in the Constitution, we the people of Colorado, with profound reverence for the supreme ruler of the universe. And it goes on from there and says, in part to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity. How do we ever get to the point where we may end up in that same document that starts that way with a so called right to take As you just said, Archbishop, this this fully developed child at nine months, perfectly healthy, the mother's healthy, and the Colorado Constitution is going to provide a right to kill that child, even seconds before it's delivered. How do you think we got to this point?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, you know it is hard to say. When America fell in love with the murder of her unborn children and the killing of her unborn children, and when one saw all of the celebrating in Chicago and the fact that they put up even abortion places to have abortion and all at the Democratic Convention, and that was highly offensive for anyone who is pro life. And our constitution begins with the recognition of God. And with that what we do now is say we are God, and I will decide what is good or what is evil, what is right or what is wrong. And our country is to the point where it is, as we can see within the political parties of our country, it is very divided. And where the division, the deepest division, rests in the profound disbelief in God that is present in the world in society today, and there is a complete dismissal of any kind of moral authority. And when there is a dismissal of a supreme being as the one who determines moral authority, then everything is up for grabs and people become violent, they fight with one another. It's going to be my way, and there is a there there is no kind of moral structure that I don't determine myself rather than recognizing, because I mean, that's that's beauty of our own. In the not only our state constitution, but also the preamble to the Constitution, it recognizes the Supreme Being for the United States. And when you have many people, millions of people who claim to be atheist or agnostic, you are going to come up with all sorts of challenges to the moral order as determined by the Supreme being Archbision. And the greatest gift that we have is the gift of life right and the dignity of human life.
Speaker 1: Well, we're grateful for your time today. I hope we can do this again someday before election day. And Right to Know Colorado Right to knowo dot com people can go there and get more information, get more.
Speaker 2: Involved in the cause.
Speaker 1: But I also wanted to thank you for what you're doing within the Catholic Church itself, because I've the last few weeks for different reasons, We've been at different churches around the state, and every single church is speaking out on this, not from a partisan red blue standpoint, but just a right or wrong and that is great to see.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, no, thank you very much. And it's important that we return to the dignity of human life, and because if we do not have it from the very beginning, we are going to hedge in every other way on human life and all the issues that is right. Thank you very much, Thank you, sir. You take care, okay, all right to you too, Dan, Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, but it is.
Speaker 1: Archbishop Sam mcquillis so good of them to spend time with us. And no matter what faith you are, maybe no faith at all or whatever, I'm sure in your orbit there are certain people who are just fearless and you probably just respect the heck out of him. And he is one of those people. He's just absolutely fearless, and you should check out. He has a podcast as well with his different sermons and you can see there that he is just an absolute straight shooter.
Speaker 2: So please do, no matter.
Speaker 1: Where you are on the spectrum of abortion policy, etc. Please do look into seventy nine because hopefully in a lot of people who favor some level of legal abortion, which I think is said, but even a lot of those folks, I think we'll see this as a bridge too far.
Speaker 2: Here on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're talking about border security and there's nobody talking about a pathway to citizenship an immigration belief that the benefits that migrants bring to this country. But there's no question that migrants bring the America is a country that was built in part.
Speaker 1: By immigrant people.
Speaker 2: GPS, the that ca there.
Speaker 5: We're talking about massiportations.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about what do you the positions? What's what's your stand there?
Speaker 1: Listen, we need smart oh man.
Speaker 2: Listen to that.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I wanted to play it was just the lack of her ability to respond to these easy questions. And again coming back to she just doesn't have the type of intellect, the type of intelligence to do this job. Now, she may be very smart in other areas or other things, but the kind of skill set you need to do this job. These were the easiest questions for her to possibly to respond to, and she's stumbling around like this. But what I find most fascinating is, listen to this. You heard the very end of that. She would not reject mass deportation. He just asked her directly, are you for mass deportations? And she wouldn't say no. Think about that now, no, you know, of course she's for a mass influx of unvetted folks across the board.
Speaker 4: And it's important. I don't know if you did that intentionally, but you cut that off early. There's a very important part of this at the very and I'm going to play it right here.
Speaker 2: We need smart, humane immigration policy in America that includes a pathway to citizenship. Right.
Speaker 1: But what I was most intrigued by was she would not just give a simple note a mass deportation. No, because it's polling so well, so many people across party lines favorite this goes back to the early June, to the early June polling on that, So it just I believe interviews like this just hurt her so badly, regardless of what her policy.
Speaker 2: Position ends up being, if you can even.
Speaker 1: Decipher it, I think it hurts her so badly because so many people watching say, wait a second, she just doesn't have the intellectual firepower or to be president. She doesn't have what it takes. No matter where you are on the policy spectrum, eight five five Z five A two five five the number, we're gonna get a treat tonight, my friend, because this is a live town hall on CNN, right.
Speaker 2: No way, there's no editing.
Speaker 1: I My understanding is it's live, and it starts at seven months, carefully pre selected questions from listening voters then, and so not a true town hall, I get it. But it's live. It's not live to tape. It's going to all be right out there, which is another indicator of how desperate she is at this point, right, which, and I don't want to get wonky on everybody, but I think this is potentially really significant. This Mark Helprin, guy who does this two way podcast, is is really fascinating to listen to. He is certainly no friend to Trump's and he's certainly not a conservative, which is one of the reasons it's worth listening to because when you hear these concerns being voiced, you know, from the left or at least somebody who's not on right, it's even more encouraging.
Speaker 2: So this is his hit on the early vote.
Speaker 6: Now early vote. John Ralston is the David Groter of the Silver State. He's just been there forever. He's a great reporter and he understands how to read the early Talkovada. Let's put up what John Ralston wrote overnight about the early vote in his state. Okay, all right, a little hard to read, but we wanted you to see the chart here. It's pretty easy to explain. The Clark firewall. That's Clark County, where Las Vegas is, where the vast majority of the state's population is has all but collapsed. The Democratic usually have a huge lead. There's forty five hundred votes. The Rurals are over performing their share of the electorate. And he says, you can read this and it's linked. It's LinkedIn my sub stack. It's too soon to call it a trend, but this was a huge day for Republicans. They are head now in Washington County too. A few more days like this, though, and the Democratic bedroom wedding will reach a proportions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the guy he's quoting is like the consummate expert on Nevada and also comes at this from the left. So it's too early to drawing conclusions, right, I mean, you've still got time left, but certainly the early trends not only very favorable for Trump just in terms of math. But Ryan, this comes back to what's been my theme for a long time on this show. This is twenty sixteen all over again. The only difference is Kamala Harris is not as strong a candidate as Hillary Clinton. You know, Hillary Clinton, for all her awful policies and for all her awfulness, is a brilliant person intellectually. And Hillary Clinton, I think, in a lot of ways a far better candidate. But this twenty sixteen all over again. And when you talk about the royal vote, I don't know if you remember, Ryan, where you were when the first return started coming in in sixteen. But the first returns, if I remember, right, came out of Indiana, maybe Kentucky, and yeah, Trump's gonna win those, right. But I saw those numbers coming in and that the turnout, the spread was so much larger than expected. That was the harbinger, right, because we all know elections are about turnout, not who talks to a polster.
Speaker 2: So they're about.
Speaker 1: Intensity and passion. And I think long before Trump's heroic response to the assassination attempt in Butler, there was a lot of devotion to Trump that only intensified after the left tried to turn us into a banana republic, you know, through this law fare and again what we're seeing today with these false comparisons to Hitler, etc. From the Vice president's official platform, that that's another effort to banana republic assize us new word, Ryan feel free to claim it, and America pushing back against that. But now, after everything Trump's been subjected to and the way he stood up to it, I think you're going to see an intensity that manifests in size of turnout, and now we're seeing in timing of turnout, including early turnout, a level of intensity we have not seen even in sixteen.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be further fueled by the fact that.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd look at Hillary Clinton and she's awful with awful policies. But you look at Hillary Clinton and say that's a person who has the intellectual capability, etc. To be president. You look at Kamala Harris and everybody honest knows she is not up to this job. So I think we're seeing that perfect storm. The left seas that train coming down the tracks, and that's why they're taking us to a very dark place today with this latch, dick, ditch desperate efforts.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I love that perfect walk up song for our next guest, Gabe Evans. He's a GOP nominee in c D eight and this one is one of the most hotly contested districts in America. Speaker Mike Johnson came out recently to support Gave Evans and said he really thinks control of Congress will come down to this seat. Gabe, Welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 7: Ahlways, great to be on with you.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Thank you, my friend. How goes the battle?
Speaker 1: I see there are finally some numbers out on early voting. Can you tell yet how that's shaping up in CD eight?
Speaker 7: You know, I got those numbers this morning. I haven't had a chance to really dive into them, reason being we just launched our fourth TV ad today. I've really taken my opponent to task for her defunding the police policies and so been pretty focused on making sure that we get that message out there. And then probably later tonight I'll be able to do a little bit of that data analytics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's talk about you, Derek Caravell in a second. But Gabe, I think there are still some folks who don't know about you, and I have to tell you, as I've told the audience, that I think you're one of the most impressive candidates in a long, long time.
Speaker 2: So please just let folks know your story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, thanks for that. Gabe Evans born and raised here in Colorado. After college, joined the US Army and the Colorado Army National Guard, served for a combined total of twelve years there, one combat deployment overseas, and then everything that we do with Blackhawk helicopters here in the state of Colorado. My last assignment, I ended up commanding one of the Blackhawk outfits out at Buckley Air Force Base. Married with two boys. My wife says, I didn't have quite enough fun in the army for twelve years, so I did another ten years in law enforcement with the city of Arvada, made it up to command level rank there as well. In twenty twenty one, I was a night shift watch commander.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm.
Speaker 7: In politics right now, because I've watched what happened to our country, our state, our community as a result of the failed far left, radical policies of the Democrats and the folks like my opponent voted to lower the penalty for drug dealers, voted for defund the police policies, voted for sanctuary city and state policies. And I'll just remind everybody that because of a law that she helped to pass in twenty twenty one, it is illegal in the state of Colorado for state or local law enforcement to even be able to reach out to Immigration and Customs to have violent criminals legally present in our community deported, you cannot share under this state law, you cannot share any data with Immigration and Customs for immigration related purposes, you know, for for having somebody that's committing crimes in our community deported. I saw of that as a cop. We were thirty first in the nation for our crime rate in twenty eleven when I started my law enforcement career. We're now number three. We are the third worst. We're worse than California, New York State, Oregon, Washington State, Illinois. It's got to change. I've been involved in politics for three years now, finishing up my first term down at the state Capitol in Denver as a state representative, and we're going to go flip this congressional peep.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope so we'll all be so much better off. Gabe Evans, our guest, what's that website? We have more to talk about, but what's the website?
Speaker 7: Electgabeevans dot com. You'll have two e's right next to each other. Elect Gabe ga b e Evans ev a n s dot.
Speaker 1: Com and gab as people hear your story, and I think anybody fair minded I'll see your perfect for that district and pretty much any district. I don't know that people fully appreciate how radical your opponent is. And I thought Kyle Clark did an excellent job of exposing that in the first debate that you guys had, which and I've played some of that on air here because I think you handled it so well. But he had this one riff with her where he went through all of these positions that she's flipped on and asked her if she's truly changed her mind, and she made it clear she hasn't. She still holds all those radical positions, but wants people to believe she won't vote that way in Congress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's running one hundred and eighty degrees away from her record. She's trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the voters, and I don't think they're going to fall for it. They're seeing the results of these policies. They can hear her own statements where exactly as you said, she doesn't actually believe any of the moderate stuff that her ads are acclaiming that she does. She's a radical at heart, and she's doing whatever she thinks she needs to do, and saying whatever she thinks she needs to stay in order to try to hold onto power.
Speaker 1: It's obviously so important that you win for control of Congress and for the people of c D eight.
Speaker 2: Just the nuts and bolt stuff.
Speaker 1: Now that we're so close, how can people get involved in the most meaningful way to affect the outcome?
Speaker 7: At this point, the biggest thing that folks can do is vote. In Welld County, for instance, two years ago, we had thirteen thousand registered Republicans who didn't return their ballot. If you return your ballot, if you vote, I mean, first of all, that's like one of our civic duties as folks that live in a representative style of government.
Speaker 3: But the real good news is.
Speaker 7: You get taken off of a lot of the lists, so you'll get a lot less text you'll get a lot less phone calls, you get a lot less outreach, you know, from folks like myself who are trying to make sure that folks return their ballot. You return that ballot, well, then I don't have to send you a calls and texts and have people knock on your door anymore. So it's really a win win. You participate in the repersentive style of government that we have, and you come off the list and get annoyed by folks like me a lot less.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure every campaign can use donations. Is there are also a way for folks to go boots on the ground to help out in many of those other ways.
Speaker 2: Door knocking.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, so if you're one of those folks that hasn't voted yet, I can always use more folks that are willing to make those calls, send those tex knock on doors, you know, to encourage Republicans and independents, and even we've had a lot of folks who are Democrats. I say, you know what, Gabe, I'm a Democrat, but I can't get behind some of this radical stuff that the Democrat Party is pushing. And you know, Gabe, you seem like you're focused on fixing actual problems, working with anyone who wants to fix those problems. And so I'm going to be supporting you this year. But we always need those volunteers to do that get out the vote. As you said, we always can use more donations. We have our last TV ad pretty much funded to be able to keep it on the air tell election day, but We're not quite there. There's a little bit more to go. So folks, I know times are tough with the way that the left has disastrously ran our economy, but if you can contribute anything again Electgabevans dot com is the website.
Speaker 1: Well keep fighting the good fight, my friend. Appreciate the time today.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it so much. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Take care and listen.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate and whatever you're doing in life right now, but if you have a few minutes, take a look at this guy. Take a look at this race. No matter where you are in the country, this race could be pivotal to control. And lord knows, if you're in CD eight, it could be a lot better off with Gabe Evans. And I always like these these candidates who've walked the talk like in their real life before it goes back to this old cliche, Ryan, do you ever hear this cliche? I first heard it at a coaching clinic during Little League, and that is nobody cares what you know until they know that you care, correct, And so yeah, you look at a guy like Gabe Evans, He's walked to talk, he served served in the military, served in law enforcement, etc. He has walked the talk on top of just having.
Speaker 2: The right ideas about this stuff.
Speaker 1: So please consider checking them out and helping out eight five five verz five A two five to five of the number.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's been, as we expected, an extraordinary day as we get closer and closer and the left is coming to the realization that they're likely to lose. Nothing's a done deal till it's done, but many, many different indicators that Donald Trump's going to win. So we see some of the funny stuff right where Jake Tapper gets obsessed with you know, locker room Gate and thinking a story about Arnold Palmer in the shower somehow going to bring Trump down. So we get that funny stuff. But today we get something really dark and awful where we have the Biden administration itself, Kamala Harris, others on the left coming out and then Harris using the official mantle of the VP coming out and linking Trump to Hitler, are talking about how he's going to be a dictator. Things like that that are so very dangerous, right because I'm not saying she's trying to get him killed. But she knows I've already been these two very meaningful attempts. And when you come out and you start linking somebody to Hitler and saying they're going to be a fascist and they're going to be a dictator, she's got to know that dramatically increases the danger Trump. Not politically, this is going to backfire on her, like all of the dishonest lawfair stuff and everything else. That's just going to backfire on the left. But team in terms of elevating the danger to Trump and by extension, to this nation, it is so reckless, so desperate, so dark and h and obviously it's not going to work politically. I mean, Ryan, think about it when you step back, When you step back, it's horrific the way she's elevating the danger to Trump and to the nation. But politically it's a no hoper from the job fatal flaw. Hey, the guy was president. Americans lived it, they experienced it. They can see that. Well, wait a second, he was president and he didn't act like Hitler, and prices were lower and the world was a lot more peaceful and America was safer. I mean, people have lived it. They know he's not that. So this lack of self awareness on her part, I think she has no idea how desperate and awful it makes her look.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's going to be a.
Speaker 1: Crazy run down the stretch eight five five for zero five A two five five. I've heard a rumor that Eerie Mike is going to join us after the break. We'll see if that's true. Text and Fuego. Archbishop Samulquillo was kind enough to join us at five oh six talking about how important it is to defeat Amendments seventy nine. If you didn't hear it, please pick it up off the podcast. If you did hear it, please send that podcast to everybody you know. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What are your feelings? And let me start with the women hair about Kamala Harrison.
Speaker 8: Women of she's a woman of color.
Speaker 9: I'm not putting her down because of that, and I'm not putting her down because she's a woman. I'm not a feminist, so I'm sorry. But at the end of the day, I don't think that she has the personality. I don't think that she has what it takes to go up against Putin and go up against these other.
Speaker 2: Presidents that are built for this.
Speaker 9: I don't want to be scared because my president is good. I want my president to feel secure and mainly and about it.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: And this is a group of women of color in Philly being interviewed by MSNBC. Think about that. Let's go to Renee in Denver. You're on the dan Kaplis.
Speaker 2: She'll welcome Reneehi.
Speaker 10: Thanks. I just thought when I heard you're talking about, you know, the Hitler saying and the hate talk and the hate actions. Possibly I'm just wondering based on what I heard the other day about three hundred thousand Jewish voters in Pennsylvania who are undecided, and maybe it's a strategy that you shall just get that chunk of voters. There are a large number of.
Speaker 1: Them, Renee. If that's the strategy, it's the stupidest thing Harris has done yet, which is saying a lot right for this reason, And you know, I always hesitate to stereotype, but I've got to tell you, you look at the Jewish people as a whole, right, and there is so much to admire and intelligence, incredible levels of intelligence and discipline and intellectual discipline. And listen, whatever way folks choose to vote, I don't believe for a second that Jewish people in any significant numbers are going to fall for this Hitler comparison. When you look at everything Donald Trump has done to protect the Jewish state, you know, all of the respect he is shown directly to the Jewish people in.
Speaker 2: Very tangible ways.
Speaker 1: People may vote against them, but it's not going to be because his latest big lie from Harris.
Speaker 10: No, it's a pretty big chunk of voters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I mean truly, what what did you honest the election?
Speaker 10: I mean the whole entire election, And yeah, that could just be the strategy. They're just going for as many as they can get. I heard, I saw a little clip on the TV out so many are undecided, you know, they just hear the Hitler name and there no anyway, just an idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you, and I appreciate the call, But no, I listen, I'm this is going to be the same as as this vile abuse of the legal system through this lawfair to go after Trump. American people, I believe are very fair minded, and that extends across party lines. He gets some outliers, right, But that's why this lawfair thing is backfired so badly on the damps. And you don't hear him talking about that much anymore, do you. It is backfired on them, And the same thing with trying to okay Trump is hitler, right. Yeah, people lived through his presidency, they experienced it, they saw he wasn't that. In fact, prices were lower, the world was much more peaceful, things were safer. So yeah, that's just desperate flaniling. That's going to backfire on her, But it takes us into a danger zone and it's very irresponsible for her to do that. Hey, Jimmy Sangenberger, who was kind enough to fill in for me Monday. Somebody mentioned earlier that that Jimmy plays the harmonica other than Bob Dylan. I haven't heard anybody play the harmonica well in a long time. So Jimmy, this is your shot, man. It could be straight from here to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Give us what you got, my friend.
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, Dan, good to talk with you.
Speaker 8: I did you a briefcase full of blues with fourteen different harmonicas.
Speaker 2: Let's do something in B flat that's really good.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jimmy, that's really really good, my friend.
Speaker 2: It's got to be hard.
Speaker 1: To play harmonica into a phone, right, like, what do you.
Speaker 2: How do you hold the dynamic range? Now, Jimmy, that's really good stuff.
Speaker 8: So I put it on speakers. Okay, I could use both hands and sound nicely clear while doing some things with my left hand, because you know, there are some different effects that you do. It's a lot more complicated than uh, you know, just blowing into an instrument.
Speaker 1: It is impressive, my friend. Really, very few people can do that. That's why we never hear it, Jimmy, in our last few seconds. Who's going to win this election? And buy how much?
Speaker 8: Oh goodness? I think Trump is in a very good position to win. I think it'll be quite close. But if I had to guess, I would be optimistic and I would say I think Donald Trump will pull it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on, we should.
Speaker 1: As he should, my friend. Hey, thanks for joining us, man, great job on the harmonica. Thanks for filling in Monday, Ryan. Tremendous job is always, my friend. Kelly human sunshine. Hard to do the show in shades, but we have to because she just she's that brilliant and Archbishop Sam mcquiller kind enough to join us at five oh six to talk about the insidious Amendments seventy nine. Please do study up on that, vote against it. Get everybody a know to vote against us. Thank you to Gave Evans for joining us. Please do support his campaign. Join us tomorrow please on the Dan Kapla Show