Speaker 1: Mary Tucko, vaccine investigator, author, producer, and the international public speaker. The website is childhoodshots dot com. Mary has been researching vaccines and natural health over forty five years, speaking for thirty years, and is an expert on these topics. Mary was one of the founding members of Michigan Opposing Monetary Vaccines now called Mitchison so Michigan for Vaccine Choice and was the director of Vaccine Research. Wow, that's a lot of research for thirty four years. She's written a book and we can put that up later. Mary's also a mother of five grown and vaccinated children and grandmother of thirteen non vaccinated children. Mary teachers parents how to raise healthy children outside the medical model. Mary's a dedicated Christian polof advocate, passionately dedicated to making people about medical tyranny taking place and fights for freedom.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very good to meet you. And as I said, Afair, somebody that we did know that that was pushing vaccines and the dangers of them and solutions we actually knew, and just by coincidence, you took.
Speaker 2: Over her radio show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Rebecca Carli's was a good friend and I wish a well, and but people like you, and there's not many of you. I mean when I I'll just tell you my story first. Hello anyway, so I didn't give you a chance.
Speaker 3: To say perfectly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think I'm a.
Speaker 1: Bit excited because we've had many people in our life come forward, like doctor Carly and she kind of explains a little bit of why you've got these problems. But I've read a through you articles and videos and you kind of give me the fl answer now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's just but Charrison.
Speaker 1: And you know, we've sort of linked together without no reason. I didn't come looking for you. It just popped up and I thought, wow, that's got to be a doctor carl make you know, because she was a very good at what she knew. But yeah, So I first got into all this when our children were taken into care because social worker says they're playing up bad behavior. You can't look after them, so you know, you don't deserve to have your children, so we're taken away from you. And I was looking for an answer and I went to a lady called Christina England. She recently wrote a book about the UK government and the vaccine policy is called Vaccination Policy in the UK government told truth and with all her contacts Howard Buttram and a couple of others, and with all our medical records, she said that I think I could confirm now what you already knew. And so what's that. All I know is the States took my kids. She said, they've been damaged by that vaccine, because you've explained before the vaccines, after the vaccines, and absolutely, and then doctor Carlie obviously made it a bit more reassured. We'll not reassured, but you know, she made more sense of the story. And I'm pretty certain that you're going to make even more sense of this because you've researched autism in a big way. And even though it wasn't said to me by Chris in New England, maybe they were. They may have some kind of traits of autism. But I researched something she said, and the other doctors, and they said, your children's minding, sheaf is damaged, and yeah, I wait, research on that and that's sort of all linked to autism.
Speaker 2: And I knew. But even though I knew it's not going to help the children, is that even help me? Knowing?
Speaker 1: It's just all you can do is prepare and not have too many vaccinations, and of course most people never until COVID and then and then suddenly I had a COVID JAB and I got cancer a few weeks later.
Speaker 2: But anyway, maybe a considance, maybe not.
Speaker 3: Hm hm, that's quite a story. I'm glad you shared that with me. I'm very sorry to hear what you've been through. I can't even imagine. And it's it's really, it's really hard when the government steps in and they take our children from us, and then we find out in the long run that it's because we did what we were told to do by the government, what was encouraged to do by the medical doctors, the so called experts in the white coat, who know everything about the human body, and we as lay people know very little. Right, this is what would they assume, And so it's very sad to find out that you went through that situation. I'm really said to hear that how old is your child now that you believe has autism or is it on the spectrum of both?
Speaker 1: For them, because they were there were parts, so they were given multiple I think at that time there was multiple vaccines from about the age of one or two. You'll have to correct me on my figures. I'm just doing this from a dad's point of view. So there are many vaccines that were split up into vaccines. You know, you have this one this month, that one next month after that. You know, in the UK they give as many as they can in one job now, which it's not a healthy thing to do.
Speaker 3: I actually did a little research because I'm from the United States, people, and we are the most vaccinated country in the world right here in the USA.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so I decided to look into what you do compared to what we do in the United States. We start vaccinating the day they are born, before they're twelve years old. I'm sorry, twelve months old, twelve minutes old, two minutes old, they're getting a vaccination. So what we do in this country is far worse than what you're doing in your country. Our autism rates right now are one in every thirty six and I believe it's probably worse than that. According to stats that I saw on the internet, your autism rates are one in every one hundred children. So twenty years ago our numbers were one in one hundred, and in that last twenty years we've added so many vaccinations to our schedule. Our children in the United States will get thirty eight combination vaccines by the time they are eighteen months old, never before done in history, never before ever studied for long term safety study. And so what I see is that we have a huge experiment taking place on humanity with no regard of how it's going to affect our children, our generations, our country, or our world. So I'm telling you it's pretty grim out here in the US. We do have a lot of change taking place. By the grace of God. Robert Kennedy Junior became our Secretary of Health and Human Services, which is a very powerful position here in the United States. A little background on him. I've been at conferences with him. I actually personally handed him my sixth part DVD series, which I make available on my website in download form or in a USB port to plug into your computer. People no longer have a DVD player here. I don't know how it is there, but I stop producing the DVDs and I now have it as downloadable or I have it as a USB port. But Robert Kennedy Junior got my DVD back in two thousand and one or two thousand and I'm sorry twenty and twenty one or twenty two when I saw him at a conference. And so he has been doing research on this for dozens of years. I've seen him at multiple conferences, most of them autism conferences, where he's been talking to the doctors, the researchers, the various different producers, authors, vendors of products to help children on the spectrum. So Robert Kennedy is like an autism genius at this point, and he's going after autism in our country. And he says his voice says that American children are the sickest children in the world. And I ask myself, how does this happen. We're supposedly the first world country, we're supposedly the leader in the world, and yet we're doing something to harm our children, to make us sicker than thirty forty different countries in the world. And so anyway, I knew this was going to happen. Andy, I watched this happen in front of my face. As you stated, I've been researching over thirty years. I started before I had my first child. I was very blessed because my husband was a chiropractor and we were learning all about natural health, and we made an informed decision before having children that we would never give them a vaccination because we had the opportunity to learn about our amazing immune system. And I give God the glory because honestly, I came from a very large family, number seven of eleven, and my mother did what most parents did. She vaccinated. But back then we were getting two or maybe three by the time we were five years of age. So I was born in the fifties. So things have changed so dramatically over the years that when my children when they were born, my first one was born in nineteen eighty, she would have gotten eight to ten vaccinations starting at the year at two years of age, and then from that point forward it's just evolved. They began doing day one in the hospital, they began doing more vaccinations. So now the average child that gets vaccinated in the United States gets thirty eight to forty vaccines before they're even two years of age.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Actually got the details now of what they do in the UK. I mean, this is scary, this is now. I mean when I was young, I don't remember personally, but I know from conversation with me mum, I didn't have one for three months, probably nearly six to eight months. But at the moment anyway, vaccines for babies under one year old of age eight weeks they get the six in one vaccine which is rotavirus and men BE vaccine.
Speaker 2: Twelve weeks they get the.
Speaker 1: Six in one vaccine second dose and the men BE vaccine second dose and the rotavirus second dose sixteen weeks the third dose are both and then they get the mnemonical vaccine for pneumonia I believe. Then the one year old, I mean, it just goes on one year, six months, two years, and so on three years practically injected than them quickly they you know, as soon as they grow, injection grow more injection, I know.
Speaker 3: And imagine in the United States, by the time our babies are two months, they're getting twice as many and by the time, like I said, by the time they are eighteen months, they get forty different vaccines. And see the thing about it is every month that your child doesn't have a vaccination, their immune system is working. So you are at a huge advantage because you don't start doing it in your country the day they're born. We give them if you allow them, Okay, it's not a law, it's a recommendation, and they say it's required if you're in the hospital. But parents fight it all the time. It's not a law. You can fight it and you can say no, but if you're not careful, they'll do it behind your back. So if you live in the US, be careful because you can't leave your baby out of your sight. But in the US, they start doing it. They give them a vaccine that was designed for drug users and prostitutes. Hepatitis B does not affect children. It does not affect babies. They're not out having sex and they're not involved with drug use when they're infants, and so it's a completely unscientific vaccination. But the reason they do it is because they can. You know, they went to Congress and said we've got this vaccine and they said, oh good, let's start doing it the day they're born. I mean, it's absolutely insanity. It's unscientific. And Robert Kennedy Jr. Is talking about it. He's talking about the amount of aluminum in that vaccine. We are injecting our children with a toxic load, a toxic dump of bioengineered, man made viruses and toxins that would never be found in the human body.
Speaker 1: Now, I totally believe that because we've had a study at recently.
Speaker 2: About the flu JAB.
Speaker 1: I think it's about thirty percent negative that people are not basically, they're not benefiting from the flu JAB. It's not helping anybody. In fact, it's minus thirty percent negative. It's actually given people the flu, given people all the other symptoms. On top of that, I know that flu you're supposed to have the flu JAB where you get the flu temporarily or just mildly, then it protects your immune system apparently, but it's it's the opposite of the moment that you know. And then the COVID nineteen Shenanigans. It's marcat. Like I said, I had. We wanted to travel, so we love Asia, and at that point we've booked a holiday and any way you can travel is have a vaccine COVID nineteen.
Speaker 2: So we had that.
Speaker 1: One few months later, you know, I was diagnosed with cancer and I never even thought nothing of it. They took the kidney out, everything was fine. In fact, I had it's something make you laugh.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: A clairvoyant type of person from the US and she told me, you know, and she wasn't world famous, but she wasn't bunkers over. She said, you're gonna have a health scare. There's gonna be some kind of pandemic. I just put that down a big flu bug and she's gonna get You're gonna have a seerious health scare, but you're gonna come through it. No, you can't make that stuff up. And yes I did have the healthcare scare, and it was only probably a couple of years later at twenty two twenty three, the UK done a study and they believe, you know that people haven't the COVID nineteen can actually it can trigger the cancer because yes, I watch a lot of the coropractors on YouTube and apparently certain foods, certain vaccines can actually feed cancer in a negative way.
Speaker 2: Also, you could do it the other way around.
Speaker 1: If you eat the weight stuff, take the right vitamins, it could actually delay the on site of cancer. So you know, it's amazing what if every single person knew they could do to help themselves. And a lot of people are scared because if I don't take my children to that health appointment to get a vaccine, I'm going to be abusing my child someway and maybe social services are coming.
Speaker 2: You know, Department of Health.
Speaker 3: Do they still require you to take your children in and get a vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Not mine?
Speaker 4: No, but you're people with fun people, yes, Well, you know, if we don't stand up and say no, it's only going to get worse.
Speaker 3: It's not going to get better. And thank god, you don't do in your country what we do in our country. Because you have one in one hundred children on the spectrum of autism. We're one in thirty six. And I think it's worse than that. They're only child. They're only counting the children that are enlisted in school. They're not even considering the two year old, the three year old, of four year olds that aren't in primary education yet. And so I think it's much worse here in the United States than they're telling us. And it's predominantly the boys that are affected most profoundly. It's the boys that are affected. So that means we're losing out on all these fathers. It's going to affect generations, not just this one or the past one, but it's going to affect generations to come because there aren't going to be enough men to father children, and that's really a serious problem. So anyway, what else would you like to talk about today?
Speaker 1: I suppose. Yeah, so we've all realized we've got the autism. You know, how can we prevent it? How can we deal with our symptoms?
Speaker 3: Well, and that's a whole other topic. I helped put on five training conferences four doctors with my daughter, doctor ren A Hunter, who is a chiropractor and she is now a holistic family nurspectitioner. But years ago, two thousand and ten, eleven, and twelve we put on conferences and the key to reversing autism, that is regressive autism. Of course there's no guarantees, but the key to it is detoxing and cleansing the body. And the first thing parents usually do is they chan the diet. These children have a severe gut imbalance. And you know doctor Andrew Wakefield. Have you heard of doctor Andrew Wakefield before?
Speaker 2: I've had the pleasure once or twice.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well he was right.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately got a lot of stick and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's living in the US now. But fortunately he was right that the gut brain connection has never been recognized before. But if you destroy the gut biome and the gut flora, the brain is going to malfunction, yeast and fungal takeover, and before you know, you have byproducts of the yeast and fungal toxins getting into the brain. And so our focus when we were teaching doctors how to recover children was to start in the gut, to get rid of the funguses that don't belong there. There's probably parasites in there that don't belong there, and so we talked about how to do testing and then how to treat it with an anti fungal diet along with a couple prescriptions nystatin, which is a pretty benign anti fungal that treats it doesn't hurt the body, It just kills the fungus. And then some children need a diflucan or other anti fungal medications for short term use. But when you start getting the fungus under control and you start getting the food allergies under control, children will sometimes get language back, eyesight will come back, a lot of things can improve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while we're talking about that family through no fault.
Speaker 1: Of her own, I mean, obviously you do you know, so now and again you overeat you know, you have a bad diet. Some people with mental health problems, especially if you're stuck in the care system and you have no access to mom and dad or the vice aversa. You couldn't have your kids anyway. Our kids are twenty six and twenty five at the moment. But is have an autism link to being overweight, not because you're forced feeding yourself all the time, but because you may have done once and then you tried whatever diet you have, you can't lose weight. Maybe it's the same answer, really, even if it wasn't autism linked. Maybe you need to cleanse your gut to actually live healthily.
Speaker 3: Well. Actually, some of the ingredients that are in vaccinations, the number one being aluminum affects metal chondria function. Would you affect sell energy which throws off mediabolism at your throat? Sorry about that? So you see, they're putting things in the human body that don't belong there. And one of the vaccinations which you do take in your country, excuse me, is the hepatized B vaccine. And again the one I mentioned that was made for prostitutes and drug drug drug users. Excuse me. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna mute for a second. I have to cough once in a while, I get a scratch in my throat around this time of year, this is autumn yere and so I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Will I recommend you of the flud job?
Speaker 3: Oh goodness? So anyway, So, aluminium is known neurotoxic and it's in almost every single vaccination. They say it's a stabilizer, but it's really called it's an adjuvant. An adjuvant is something that stimulates the immune system to react for a long period of time, So it really makes the immune system. Man. By the way, are you able to edit any of this out? No, because people are going to see me coughing here and they're going to think, who's this lady coughing?
Speaker 1: That's a bit like my photo is behind me, you know me mom and that and my wall pipe.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's what's what they call it. It's a natural, unedited, normal stuff with normal people.
Speaker 3: I know, and I'm normal and I'm not young. I probably have some food allergies. In fact, I know dairy products don't like me and I ate out last night, so I'm probably responding to some of the chemicals in the dairy that I had but anyway, as I was saying, so, the aluminum is an adjuvant. Adjuvants are designed to stimulate the immune system. And the only stuf they ever done prior to them putting it into the vaccinations was done on IV nutrition given to infants in the hospital when they're born premature. They did one study before putting it in large amounts in our vaccines. Before that, they used to use thimerasol, a form of ethylmercury, which was in the vaccinations from nineteen thirty one all the way until about two thousand and three. At that point, Congress recommended reducing it to the insurance to the pharmaceutical companies, they reduced the thimerasol, but they're like, well, we've got to put something in there to stimulate the immune system, so they increased the aluminum levels into astronomical levels. They did one study and again I can back all of this up with all the documentation called the Parentarial, the Aspen study, looking at the IV nutrition, and they discovered that I IVY nutrition given to infants in the hospital has aluminum in it. So they discovered they decided to take two hundred babies. They took one hundred of them and reduced the amount of aluminum. Somehow they filtered it out of the nutrition before the babies got it, and they left one hundred babies with the normal amount of aluminum. And the study results came out later and they said anything over twenty micrograms of aluminum can lead to neurological delay at the age of eighteen months. And then they went on and studied it for twelve more years and found that it was causing bone density problems. They actually said in the study, if you get more than twenty micrograms of aluminum, it can lead to renal failure, which is kidney failure. In my research, I've discovered that babies do not have mature kidney filterings stumps when they're brand new, because all they're getting, if we do it nature's way, all they're getting is breast milk. And if breast milk is the perfect food for an infant the first several months, all they should ever have is breast milk. In fact, I breastfed all my babies and I never stopped feeding. I didn't start feeding them food until they were twelve months of age. So the more you know about how God created the body, the more you can take care of our children. So long story short, a baby's kidneys are not able to filter out all that aluminum, and the studies showed that that aluminum didn't get filtered out properly. And so now think of the first vaccination your children in your country get at two months of age. That b vaccine. Our babies get it the day they're born. That first vaccination contains two hundred and fifty micrograms of aluminum.
Speaker 1: So I guess the answer is to start, Well, if you have to have a vaccine and you want one, do it at least two three months down the line.
Speaker 3: I say, wait to the two or three if you really think you need it. How did you and I live without that happy vaccine? How did we miss it?
Speaker 1: The thing is, you know, this is even a better question. When I was talking to my mom before she died about all these jabs. You know, she doesn't understand a lot of this stuff, but she said, I never had any injections. If I had the flu, I took some tea hot liquid, went back for a couple hours, maybe even for the day. If I had some of them, you know, we dealt with it. They weren't available in her days. Well, at least she never well.
Speaker 3: They didn't have pharmaceuticals like that back then. My mom was born in nineteen twenty four. They didn't have many pharmaceuticals back then, and they knew how to naturally take care of everything at home. You didn't have an insurance card to run to the doctor. You didn't have government paid insurance. I don't know what you have in the United k. I don't know if you have government health care. But when I was growing up, my mother didn't have an insurance card to go to the doctor. So me and my ten brothers and sisters, if we got the flu, she put us on a bed or a cot downstairs and she took care of us. Chicken pox, measles, all of these infectious illnesses are considered normal childhood illnesses. And that's because they develop our immune system.
Speaker 1: And you better have to have the disease and not to have it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the doctors don't know this. They don't understand the power of the natural immune system. They don't get it. They're taught that the immune system is defenseless. And I'm telling you what. That's why I wrote my book. This is called natural immune development, A deeper understanding. And it's only ninety pages, but I talk all about how I raised my five children, who are now forty six down to thirty two. No doctors, no drugs, no vaccines, no prescriptions, no pediatricians, none of it. And you know what, They're all healthy and credible, vital adults. And all my thirteen grand babies are being raised the very same way. And I've been teaching parents how to do this for many, many, many years. You go to a doctor for emergencies. You go to a doctor when you feel like you really need to, if your child is laboring and not breathing well, or really really really saying go to the doctor. By all means, I'm not telling you not to. I don't give medical advice, but I'm telling you what I did, what my husband and I did, is we raised our children with chiropractic care, healthy nutrition. We cooked at home as much as possible. I did natural birth, I had babies born at home. I did breastfeeding for long term. I never bought a jarb of canned food for my babies. When they were ready to eat, I grounded up and they fed them what we were having for dinner. So my point is is you can do this people, but you've got to walk away from the pharmaceseudo god who tells you you're ignorant, and they know all. And I'll tell you something that they didn't know. When I wrote this book, which came out, gosh, two thousand, I'm guessing nineteen eighteen, I discovered that there's an organ in the body that they knew nothing about. It's the largest organ in the body, and it's called the fluid highway system in the body. And it literally every organ, tissue, sell everything, including our brain, floats in this fluid. And that's why they say we're eighty percent water, because we are floating and fluid inside. And everything you put on your skin or put in your mouth or inject into it gets circulated around the whole body. So when you think about a vaccination, they're injecting these deep into the tissue of the children, and they're injecting man made, bioengineered, laboratory produced viruses and bacteria that you will not see in nature into that baby and that child's body. It's like an atomic bomb that goes off inside that child's body. The body's probably going, what the heck is this invading us in the arm. You know, if there was an army in there, it'd be like, oh my gosh, we're being invaded. And then they do it in the leg, and they do in the other arm. And none of this has ever been studied for long term safety. And by the way I cover all of this, I show you commutation charts, grasps, research that I've accumulated over the last forty years. It's all on my DVD series which is on my website called Vaccinations, Risk, Responsibility and Rights. So everything that Mary Toco says is fully documented. And you know, I'm not a doctor, and people say, well, why should we listen to you, I'm like, well, because I've been researching for forty years and i know don gonna well, the unvaccinated children are the healthiest children on the face of the earth. As long as they have clean water, decent nutrition, sanitation, and a place to live, they're going to be the healthiest children on the face of the earth. Because God did not forget to give us an immune system.
Speaker 2: I've been I was fortunate that when.
Speaker 1: Long story, when my wife came into some compensation because she had some negative times when she was young, so Anyway, we went to Sa Brazil, So Palo, and we went around all the slums in Brazil, just because curiosity and all that. And some of them people that live off a dollar a day for a whole family. I don't know how they do it, but the children the healthiest.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: They've got no money for Medicare, they've got no money for vaccinations, and they don't look the same as US white British people that's had the vaccinations. You know, you can tell someone I think who's had vaccinations there's no color in them. But these Brazilian sort of dark colored people they were, they just looked so full of energy.
Speaker 3: I have seen thousands, you know, I am. My love is public speaking. I love reaching large crowds. So ione to thank you for inviting me on here today, because I feel like the Lord gave me wisdom before I had my childre And I'm grateful that I don't have children who are vaccine injured, because I believe two of them would have been because of some other things that we've seen in their epigenetics. But my point is is, I am so grateful to meet people of all kinds. I speak in the Amish communities here are Amish people kind of live separate lives from the rest of us, and they do everything old fashioned. They don't use electricity, they use horse and buggy. They grow their own crops, at least they used to grow their own crops without any interference. And they don't vaccinate predominantly. And guess what, they have healthy children who get measles, who get chicken pox, who get mumps, who get in a whooping cough, and their children survive and they don't have any autism. And that's a living proof right there that God did not fail us when he gave us an immune system. You know, Andy, I think of it this way. When guide meet the animals and he put them in the wild. They don't have a pharmaceutical company. They're pumping them with stuff in the wild. They survive, They go on until man gets involved and somehow does something negative to them. But they have an immune system and they function quite well without medical intervention. Why would he create us in his image and not give us an immune system that is fully capable of taking care of itself.
Speaker 1: There's another question. Yes, so the animals are vaccinated. Now, let's say that we don't really want to eat a lot of meat, only enough that we need. You know, we don't really want to be vegan either, but you know, right, but when we do eat the meat, we're going to get their gems or their vaccination problem, even if we don't want vaccinations. So, without tunding a bit weird or negative, is it, the only way to survive is really be a vegan and vaccinations and then you at least have the most No.
Speaker 3: No, no, Veganism is not healthy. My own ex husband, who was a vibrant chiropractor, never got sick, six foot three strong, worked out just like one of the most healthiest people you would ever know. He got involved with veganism and it became like a cult for him. I kid you not. And even though my two daughters are chiropractors and one of them is leaving in a nurse practitioner, they are brilliant, they're researchers. They grew up, you know. They say, my nuts didn't fall far from my tree. My kids grow up thinking and questioning about everything. Both of my daughters, who are chiropractors, watch their father get skinnier, weaker, skinnier weaker. All of a sudden, he start having neurological problems. All of a sudden, He's having foot issues, he was having a hard time walking, he was having brain issues. He ended up having small strokes. He was killed by his veganism. Wow, and he's been He just died a year ago. It would have been October nineteenth. So I know firsthand that veganism is not the way. They don't get enough protein. You can't do it. Juicing can be extremely difficult on the body. When in nature, would you get five or six different fruits and veggies put them together and mix them up and drink them. I mean, that's a modern thing that's not proven safe and effective. Now. I believe that being a carnivore is very important. I make sure meats a very big part of my diet. But I know it's difficult to get clean meat in the United States. Here we have farmers who advertise that their cows are vaccine free and pasture raised, and that's the kind of meat that I seek out. You can order it online or you can go to farmers. My daughter lives about three hours for me. I take my cooler when I go visit her, and we go to a farm where you can see them grazing and they don't vaccinate them. And they tell you this is where we grow our meat, and we do the same thing with our chicken and chicken eggs. Unfortunately, when you go to a restaurant, you're getting the garbage meat. I get that. But did you know that they're putting vaccinations in lettuce, tomatoes and also bananas now and have been for many years? Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Seven? I can because I couldn't believe what I heard.
Speaker 3: That they are putting vaccinations in lettuce tomatoes and they've been doing it. They've been trying to do it in potatoes as well as bananas for many years.
Speaker 2: Is it the idea that they want't preserve it, Nope.
Speaker 3: They want to vaccinate us. You see. And again I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, although all of my theories are proving true, because when you ask questions about what's going on, it'll open the door to a lot of other things that are wrong and that might be wrong. And so I believe they are trying to reduce population and the best way to do that is through vaccination, because vaccinations contain products that are going to cause girls to become infertile and cause boys to lose sperm count. One of them is the guard to sell vaccine. The guard you sell cancer vaccine that they are recommending first to girls at the age of nine is causing ovarian failure and young girls are no longer having periods, and boys are now told to take it as well, even though it was made for girls. They said, oh, well, you carry the civical cancer vaccine virus too, so now you take it. It's causing boys to reduce their sperm count, as are many of the vaccines, the aluminum vaccines, covid vaccines. We're settling in testes and ovaries of young people. So I believe this is a bigger problem where they want to reduce population and the best way to do it Bill Gates. You probably know who Bill Gates is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's talking about that movie Lethal Weapon.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he is.
Speaker 3: Exactly. During my lectures, I pulled up a video that basically it's a Ted talk and he's talking about we have to reduce the carbon footprint. You know this whole carbon vs. Well, he's behind it. He said, we have to reduce the carbon print. It's ridiculous. And he said, in order to reduce it. We have to do better family planning, abortion, better family services, putting women on the pill, going to third world countries and putting things in their vaccines to make them infertile. And then he goes right out and says, and better vaccines to reduce population. Well, Bill, you just you just you just basically documented what I've been saying. You're putting anti fertility chemicals in vaccinations so that children are not born and people cannot have families. And I stand, for gods, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of research and facts on that, there is, there's a lot of nice to do that show with him very shortly, you know, in the next couple of Sundays. Maybe, Yeah, people would never believe that, you know, vaccines are linked to the population, but it definitely is not just because we're saying it.
Speaker 2: The numbers are out that proven it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean one example is what you said, you know, the babies when they're young, too young in America's case, they having these vaccines. I mean it's bound to upset them. You know, their bodies and their mechanisms. You don't. Years ago, I used to think I was mad thinking about it. You know, when my children were having these problems, you know, And the doctor said, look, you know, do you want to anty depressants. I said, look, I'm not depressed. The videos here of our children.
Speaker 2: And now look at them, yes.
Speaker 3: And grieving. You're sad. You distract because you trusted them and your children were injured. It's not depression clinical depression where you need a drug. You need answers, You need to forgive yourself. You need to deal with the anger and the frustration because you did what you were told to do by the trusted doctors.
Speaker 1: And there are I was very lucky that well, I say very lucky.
Speaker 2: I don't go to church.
Speaker 1: I don't read the Bible by believing the biblical way of living. And this will make your laugh and it's not one bit made up.
Speaker 2: So the picture is.
Speaker 1: My wife was in hospital at the time, in the mental health ward because you know, we'd had enough of social workers from October till about February knocking on the door. Even on Christmas Day, she was knocking on the door seeing if the children were okay.
Speaker 2: According to her that.
Speaker 1: You know, we didn't cooperate, we didn't do what she wanted. But if that was the case, or they took the children sooner. But anyway, in February. One day in February, my wife had to go to hospital. Then two or three days later, when I was looking after kids, they just come and took took them away. Now, that particular evening, my wife smashed up the mental health ward.
Speaker 2: Of course, they never charged her with nothing.
Speaker 1: But I was sitting one hundred miles away, because that's where the hospital was for her and where we lived. I was drinking away, and as you do when you're upset and try and find answers in the glass, I said, look, this is no good. I like drink, you know everyone does in moderation. I threw the glass in the bin. I don't even know why I didn't empty the drink first, and I said, look, I sort of closed my eyes, looked up the top and said, look, if you're there and you really care about me in this problem, you come and show me a sign and want You've got one hour fifteen minutes later. I know it's quite funny in the way knocking on the door opens the door. Would you like to read a little leaflet? I said, who are you? Would you have witnesses? You don't have to talk to us if you don't want we understand. I said, come in. I've got a lot to tell you. I mean, I needed someone to talk to, so I will let them in. We still remain friends until today. The only disagreement is I don't believe in their policies, but I do believe there's a God, you know. And they helped us, and they visited the hospital with us. And with that particular night, I was so upset I drove one hundred miles without killing myself after a food pints of alcohol. Yeah, well I didn't go fast and there were country roads anyway. I just I'm not proud of myself for doing not I never did it again.
Speaker 3: But well, so you felt the hand of God in your life, you see, God.
Speaker 1: Even though it's the wrong type of God, came. Yes, the real God acknowledged that, and he sent someone, Well, he.
Speaker 3: Sent two people who were out and about in your area who might be misled about God and whatever. But he sent you two angels to come help you in a time of need. And that's a beautiful story, and it's it's nothing I would laugh about. Because our God is grieved and we're grieved, and he loves our children and he sees what's going on in this world, and there are miracles happening all the time to people who are going through hard times. God is there and he's real. We don't always understand why we go through things. And I am, like I said, so eternally grateful that my children were never vaccine injured because I didn't do them and I didn't get them drugs and I didn't you know, I home educated my children. I kept them away from the system as much as I could. But you know, I'm glad that you had that experience because God showed you He's real. And you don't have to go to a church to know God is real. You just have to acknowledge them in your heart and say, Lord, I acknowledge you, and please help me and save me from and you know, we all have to die someday, and I have the blessed assurance that I'm going to heaven, and man, there is peace. There's so much peace with that that I think I think about it all the time, and I feel for people who don't have that blessed assurance. And all it takes is I'm calling out to God and asking them, you know, saying Lord, I'm sorry, sorry I didn't acknowledge you before now, but I need you. You know you are my savior. Jesus, you are my savior. Help me, and God will help and he'll show up. But anyway, I'm glad that you ended up getting your children back at some point, right, well the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did, but we didn't if you know what I mean. They're twenty well, hang on two thousand and so one's twenty five and one twenty six. That was right, I get the year's murdered up.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, soho.
Speaker 1: And he's probably the one who had the most autism traits. He likes counting things a lot. He used to like collecting things, yes, loads loads of different strange things that, yes, even as an adult he does now the last please, this sort of calmed down a bit more. And he's made us angry here and there, and so as her daughter. But it's her daughter that we thought was the one unaffected being in care that she's the one who is affected, and we don't really well, we've tried and we've tried, and we've tried given her a chance. So every time we talk to her for six weeks at a time in the last three years, she'll want them want two or three months off because she said it's exhausting. And we've took her on around the world holidays, and yeah, we just can't get our daughter's so I guess she's in an area where there's nothing to do. They're no encouraging her to go to work. She's overweight, almost eating herself to death, and she's smoking wacky back and yeah, she's on mental health drugs as well. When our son is kind of the opposite, he is more I might not have money, i might.
Speaker 2: Not have a good job or even a job.
Speaker 1: But sometimes and I'm just gonna make the most of it, you know, Yes, get on the bus somewhere, take some pictures, put it on YouTube, try and make a couple of pounds. And yeah, so there're two different characters.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 3: All you can do is pray. All you can do is pray for them. That's all we can do for our children when they become adults, especially, And you know what, God understands their injury, he understands their limitations, he understands their problems, their mental state, their frustration, and he loves them. And we just need to continue praying and never end up. Never stop praying for them that God will intervene in their life through other people, through circumstances. You know, I pray that the Lord meet people in their dreams, because on three occasions I have met Jesus in my dreams. And you know, I know we're not talking about that today, but one time he met me in my dream. The circumstances are not necessary, but he came up and he hugged me and he said, I had a friend John, whose wife is dementia and she was suffering really really bad for twenty years now, and he was just telling me how bad it was, and I was really concerned about him. And Jesus met me in my dream the next morning before I woke up and said, tell John, I've got this. And I woke up and I'm like, does Jesus talk like that? It looked like Jesus. I felt him. It was like, oh my gosh, it's you. And he said in my ear, tell John, I've got this.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I called John two days later. He lives in another state, and I said, John, I have something to tell you. And I told him how I met Jesus at a church we used to go to years ago, and how he came up and he helped me and he said, John, he said, to tell you, I've got this. And John started crying. He said, Mary, about two months ago, I was melting down in my bathroom on the floor, crying out to God, how much longer can I do this? Lord? With my wife being dementia, I don't know what to do. God, I'm losing it. And he heard God say to him, John, I've got this well, and he was crying. He said, you just confirmed that I wasn't crazy. I heard God say John, I've got this. You see. God will reach us where he can, how he can, and he will use other people to reach our children who need to be reached. And my prayers just Lord, find them, seek after them, heal them, help them.
Speaker 2: That wasn't I know. We're not talking about God.
Speaker 3: Either, I know, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: That one example wasn't just the one example. I mean, to a non believer at first, I've had two or three different messages. I mean, I mentioned the psychic earlier about the cancer. She also said to me, I mean I've shave my mum now, who's deceased, kind of that one the the white hair there, and I said to her, you know someone's pasting the family. Can you tell me you know what's coming through? And she said, your mum's got a big smile. She's got because she can't see the photographs because at that point it was on radio. She said, she's got white, bushy hair, big smile. She used to do this and used to do that. And I think it's your mum. And the voice came through as well as I would have known my mum. I know you shouldn't dabble in that kind of world, but I doubt at that point. I think it was God's way of giving us peace by letting that happen.
Speaker 3: God will use all things. He can use all things for those that love him. And you're right, I don't dabble in any of that, but God used it for whatever reason. I'm encouraging you. Don't waste your time or don't worry about the people out here. Go straight to Him with your with your prayers and your request. Just go straight to him.
Speaker 1: I think what we do as people is not do it enough. You know, we know it works, you know, a bit like a car. We know, we take it from grown and we use it every day. We can't be bothered sometimes to fill it up with petrol or get it at an engine check or whatever. Hey, same with God. You know, pray every day even though there's nothing you want, pray, Say thank you for what I've got to do.
Speaker 3: That's right, be grateful. And even with all the children that are injured out there, God has God has a bigger answer. And just you know, there's a huge awakening taking place. You know it states thousands and thousands and thousands of people are saying no to vaccines. They're opting to not give their children the happy vaccine at the hospital. We have a great awakening taking place here. And I believe that Robert Kennedy Junior is going to help open this whole thing. You know, I think we need to pull away from the World Health Organization. They're nothing but a criminal enterprise. And I believe, you know, great.
Speaker 1: Chat about that as well as all the other things you've mentioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean over here.
Speaker 1: Now, I made my views very clear to our GP and they don't well, they don't do it in a bad way. Now they'll have a joke, you know, would you let the food this year? Just in case the job? I said, Now you know my views on that. Okay, there is.
Speaker 2: They don't bother you anymore. But they used to bother you.
Speaker 1: But now that they're not realizing that, people are not that we're not silly anymore. We don't want to be poisoned for free.
Speaker 3: So did you guys, Were you guys mandated to take the COVID vaccine or was it optional?
Speaker 1: Most people it was optional. I wanted to travel to Asia, Okay, it was the only way.
Speaker 3: Travel, So you didn't get it mandated in your country? Like were people losing their job because they weren't vaccinated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was mandatory.
Speaker 1: People who worked in healthcare had to have a job otherwise no job.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, well they still have it on our schedule. And they even were recommending babies get three of them the first year of life. Is that crazy or what?
Speaker 2: Now? I think?
Speaker 1: I mean, this will make your laugh because it's not even funny, but it will make your laugh. Most people now having COVID they can only have it if they've got an old timun deficiency problem with the immune system, which hey, that calls in the first place.
Speaker 2: Public.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, a lot of people didn't have the knowledge to know any different, and that's unfortunate. That's why I'm always sounding the alarm. God's given me the knowledge I need to sound the alarm. This has been my noble purpose on earth for the last forty five years, is to talk to apearance about the risks involved with vaccinations and then also encourage them to understand about our incredible immune system, how powerful it is. People used to freak out over our fever, and they always said, give your baby Thailand all after vaccines. Both of those things Thailand all is dangerous. I have an article on my front website under news articles about the dangers of thailandol. And I don't know if you're aware of it, but Donald Trump came out a couple of months ago and said, parents, stop giving your kids tail and all. It can lead them to autism. And he's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, what did you view on Trump when it comes to the health administration.
Speaker 2: And well, you've just one good example.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but see, you know what, though I think that he's playing many games of chess at once, he can't come out. I know he probably believes the vaccines are dangerous, and I'd be willing to bet that his son didn't get them. I'll tell you why. Back in two thousand and when his son was three years of age, I heard him talking on some show about friends of his whose child regressed into autism after vaccines, and he said, my son and their son at the same age. He said, we're not doing them anymore. This would have been way before I knew he was going to be a president, right. Well, I was determined to get my DVD a different one. I had one called Our Vaccine Safe and it was a two part DVD series and it was one of the first ones to ever come out. And I was determined to get one to him, just because he's a wealthy, influential man. So I've mailed five of them to the Trump Towers in New York, one a week for five weeks, and on the outside I put to Donald Trump, to Donald Trump and big bolt letters. I bet he got my first DVD series, okay, And that would have been when his son was three. Well, now he's twenty. I know that Donald Trump knows that they're a problem, and that's why Robert Kennedy Junior was appointed to be the head of AHHS. But they're coming up against the biggest demonistic world group in the world, the pharmaceutical company. They are powerful. Their tentacles go into every area of government and medicine and schools and and they control the doctors, they control the insurance companies. So they're coming up against that huge demon, and so it's going to be a rough road, and I think he has to tone down some of his rhetoric on the topic because people are going to lose confidence in him because most people think vaccines are great. So I think it's a war. In fact, it's a spiritual battle, and it's not going to be easy. And I know Bobby Kennedy Junior is doing the best that he can to expose it because Bobby Kennedy knows what's going on behind the scenes. But he's dealing with a very very big spiritual war. It's all we can do is pray, pray with God's hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Tim's done a load of shows on spiritual wars.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of it is to do with well, not just healthcare.
Speaker 1: But there's several different reasons why there's a spiritual war and the depopulation is seven all different reasons.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to finish this short show off, because when my friend Timothy Spearman's on. It might be a two hour show, or we could do several one hour shows over weeks.
Speaker 2: I'd like to get your views on.
Speaker 1: SIDS, the sudden instant death syndrome, because we had a lovely I used to know this lady. She knew Christina England and all the people like Andrew Wakefield, Sally Clark. I mean, she's convicted in ninety nine of SIDS. She's imprisoned, and when she came out of jail the first year she got a judicial review, they said.
Speaker 2: That they got it wrong. A year later she killed herself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Clark, I haven't but how sad? No, I think I told you. I did a deep dive a few months ago about SIDS, and I've known for years that vaccines are are the culprit, or one of the culprits. We had a man who was running for coroner in our county. The coroner is the one that picks the bodies up and then delivers them to the people who do the autopsies. And he was running for coroner and I asked him, I said, have you ever seen the correlation between vaccinations and SIDS? And he looked at me shocked, and he said no, and he said, I'm running if I win. Will you He said, will you please send me research? Because I told him a little bit about myself. I spent many months putting my research together, and I put together what I call a scientific brief on sudden infant death syndrome sudden unexplained death syndrome in America. I'm willing to send it to anybody who wants. They do not do proper autopsies to determine if vaccine toxicity causes death. And in this study, I was able to deep dive what aluminum does to the mitochondria, which is the energy producer in our cells. And with the amount of aluminum that these babies are getting in vaccinations the first year of life. When you so, I didn't give you this fact, but by the time a baby in the US gets fully vaccinated by eighteen months, they receive four nine hundred and twenty five micrograms of aluminum just to kill you absolutely. And so they don't do the proper autopsies to look at the tissues to see if there's a luminium toxicity there. They don't. They basically say, oh, it looks like the baby. Stop breathing. Oh, it's SIDS, and then they call it sudden unexplained death. Okay, in this country, we get about thirty six hundred babies a year that die consistently of SIDS. But they open it up and they reclassify some of them as respiratory failure, sudden infant death, son a sudden unexplained death, and then infant demise, so they split it up to make it look like, oh, there was twelve hundred here, eight hundred or six whatever, so that you don't see the bigger picture. Thirty six hundred babies about every year die in this country, and I believe the number one causes vaccinations. So I ended up sending this this brief and I'll send you a copy. Would you like a copy? Oh? Yes, please, I'll send you a copy because you were gracious enough to get me on. And anybody who goes to my website and makes any kind of donation a dollar, two dollars, three dollars, five dollars. It helps me keep going because it's a twenty I think twenty three page document. It shows charge, It talks about the autopsies they're not doing that they need to be doing to look at the tissues of the brain, the heart, the lungs, the kidney. They don't do it, but we have the technology to do it, and it's not even that expensive. So I ended up going to the head of our big hospital here in Charleston, South Carolina, MUSC and I presented it to one of their top doctor researchers who happens to be a PhD toxicologist, and honestly, it blew her mind. She had no clue of what our babies are getting through vaccines. She had no idea how many they're getting. She didn't know any of the ingredients. She was actually shocked. And then when I actually she's the one in charge of all the autopsies and she's in charge of three hospitals, and I asked her, I went through the autopsies a standard autopsy, and she agreed, Yeah, this is standard autopsy. This is what we do. And then I said, guess what you're not doing that you need to be doing. And I showed her the tissue studies that need to be done, and she basically said she was going to look into it. That was about three to four months ago, and now I haven't heard anything. So I sent her a beautiful letter saying I want a statement from you because my goal is to get this into the coroner's hands all around the world and all around the country. And I said, and I need a statement from you so that I get permission to use your name, because if I don't get a statement from you with that permission, I'm going to start using it regardless, because everyone's going to know that this top doctor here in the United States got a copy of my brief and is fully aware that they are not doing proper autopsies. I told her that I needed a written statement back, and I sent her a letter in the mail, and I haven't heard from her. In the meantime, I'm copying it off and I'm sending it to neurologists PhD researchers. But obviously it costs money because these are colorful documents. Each one takes me about fifteen dollars to produce. And so I'm letting people know. If you want me to send you a PDF of this, make a donation for my website. I'll send you a PDF. You can copy it off, you can share it however you want. We have to wake people up since and in this country, I believe the number one reason is vaccinations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you know any I mean, I mentioned Sally Clark over here, and there's another I can't remember the first name, but a son in were Cannings. You know, they were charged fothly.
Speaker 2: Charged with shaking baby the depths of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, shaking baby syndrome. That's what they do. But they don't know. They're not doing the proper autopsies. And there are thousands of people sitting in jail who lost a child due to vaccine injury, who are in jail because of shaking baby syndrome. It's a crime against humanity or.
Speaker 2: Lost the children with the Department of Health.
Speaker 3: Exactly, we have a real problem. You see. Big Farmer wants to basically, Big Farmer wants to own us, control us and reduce.
Speaker 2: Users, reduce its definitely anyway with a lot of this.
Speaker 3: By the way, I do cover SIDS on my DVTY series. I will go over what is on this series. You can you can literally order them one part at a time. Are they're only six dollars on my website to download it and upload it and show it. I encourage people show it to friends, have them over, make some popcorn. Make it a movie night, Show them to people, wake them up, help help me to get my word out there. I cover vaccine history, the polio vaccine, and the decline of life threatening illnesses way before any vaccine is introduced, natural immunch basics. I talk about my immune system, and I talk about two different immunologists who I trained with. Then Part three is probably the most important part, man made toxic ingredients in vaccines. I have all the medical studies and documenting their danger. Then part four has heard immunity deception. Do vaccines really protect? I show you where we have huge outbreaks of normal childhood illnesses in the vaccinated population after they get the vaccine. Well, okay, Part five is vaccines and autism. Have the studies been done? The answer is no, they lie, They did not do proper studies. Have the vaccines been fully examined?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: They looked at one vaccine and one vaccine ingredient, the Memo vaccine. They looked at the Meso vaccine, and they looked at thymerisol. They never looked at all the other stuff that's in a vaccine. They never looked at combining them and making cocktails.
Speaker 2: Out of them.
Speaker 3: You know, it used to be. Really, when we were growing up, you got I'm sorry, you got one vaccination. Now they combine them and put them into cocktails. So when you go in and get one job, you're getting four to six vaccines.
Speaker 2: Six and one in the UK.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean. If people think.
Speaker 1: COVID was if people think COVID nineteen was bad, yeah, it was an unplanned vaccine. It was done quickly, you know, and they may have had one or two shots of that. Imagine six of them to a baby months old.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. My sixth chapter is on congression. Here is in the United States, on autism, on the influenza flu shot, the human papalomavirus one, the guard you soil, and much much more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: This is like the most complete library you can find anywhere. Nobody has done this, and I know people have written books on it, but not many people have time to read that. Many people want to read, they want to watch a video. They want to see somebody just teaching them and showing them the facts. And that's what I did here. This is based on over probably forty years of research. So my goal is to just reach people and save baby's lives insane.
Speaker 1: I think you've already said it, and I weren't listening very well. Are you happy if people buy that they can put it on their YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: And absolutely, you know it. Though in the United States they banned me off of YouTube. They got rid of I used to have maybe fifty or sixty different videos up that people posted, or that I posted, or that I did, and they got rid of all of them. At the beginning of COVID. They won't let me on YouTube. I can't, I can't. You have a page.
Speaker 1: Because there's a way of copying DVDs and putting them back on YouTube. I think people need to know this information.
Speaker 3: Feel free, You have my permission do whatever you want to do to get them back on YouTube, because you know they won't let me do anything. In fact, I was I My friend taught me how to go on TikTok and do TikTok videos. I put up five in one day. I got prepared and I did five of them. All of them are taken down within a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the secret is and they shouldn't be talken to this alive.
Speaker 3: But it's not saying the word. I get it.
Speaker 1: You have Basically, you have many channels and you do it slowly. You don't put it all out at once, and they they're none the wiser. But then you link each channel that you've got to the other one and the public workout out your photo is, don't Well, feel.
Speaker 3: Free to use this anyway you want. You can make snips here and there, you can cut off pieces and parts of it and post it wherever you want. Just maybe just talk about my website in the process.
Speaker 1: Oh and no, it's important to the author being the main key because we're not doing this for money. We're doing it for love.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's what I do it. Believe me, if I thought forty years ago that I'd have to work so hard just to take care of myself, you know what I'm saying. I mean, the effort that I put into this did not make me rich and does not make me comfortable. I have to work. I have to keep working, and I'm almost seventy.
Speaker 1: So I think you've had the calling. You're a bit like a disciple from God. You're doing God's work, yes, but it's also you know, helping you a little bit. But you certainly don't make money out of writing books and videos. Nobody does no.
Speaker 3: And it's like my one pastor friend said, Mary, you have a ministry, but you don't we have a church behind you. And I said, you're right. The public is my church. Those who are seeking will find me. Those who are asking the hard questions will find me. And I don't tell people what to do. I just give them information that I've been digging up for years, thousands and thousands of hours. I make it really easy.
Speaker 5: If you saw my library of books behind me, I had to read books back in the day when I started this, I couldn't. You know, we didn't even have the internet, so you know, I was around when Jenny McCarthy was a baby. In fact, how old are you, Andy.
Speaker 2: I'm only six sixty coming up now.
Speaker 3: Okay. A lot of people go, you know, when did you start doing this? I did this when most people interviewing me were babies. You're not a baby. But you know what I'm saying, a lot of the people I interview with are in their thirties, and I'm like, I was doing it when you were a baby. You know, I've been around.
Speaker 1: I started spreading the word, as God would say. Anyway, Yes, two thousand and six. So yes, I suppose I was forty. I wasn't that young, but I never even had a kumpooter at that stage. But I knew I need to spread the word.
Speaker 3: I started lecturing in nineteen ninety five, so my DVD came years later. When I started lecturing, I used overhead overhead projectors with those clear sheets. Oh no, I started lecturing when I was twenty three years of age.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've been doing it a lot longer than the Internet, for sure. But this is what God called me to do. And and every baby I reach, every parent I reach, I feel likes a baby saved in a family that doesn't have to go through the green and the trouble hopefully that so many parents have gone through.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I mean, so childhoodshots dot com is it? Yeah, yes, it is your website, And well, it's good to meet you. And if you stay on here, I want to stop the live stream and hopefully you can continue with this very soon. We all for Timothy Spearman. He's well versed in vaccines and COVID and everything.
Speaker 3: Let me know when he's available. I'll be happy to come on. I go to church in the morning, and you guys are way ahead of me anyway, right, you're hours ahead of me. So it'll it'll work
Speaker 2: Out, It will, God will let it, yes,