Speaker 1: You're watching Worldview too, a Brandon House Television network.
Speaker 2: The Tamara Scott Show. Tamara has served as the state director for one of America's largest pro life, pro family public policy organizations. In two thousand and seven, Tamara was named one of America's top ten most influential kingmakers by the Religion News Association. Tamara has spent years proclaiming and defending the values of a Christian worldview that is the foundation of our constitutional republic. And now here is your host, Tamara Scott.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody welcome. I am Tamara Scott. It is the Tamara Scott Show where we help you live God's work in today's world when the headlines hit home. And so, no matter what you're dealing with, no matter what you're going through, if God expects to live through it, He's directed to get how to do it somewhere in His word. So I hope we can help with that. Right. We try not to give you our opinions. We may give you what we think are interpretations, but here's Adil. What I think doesn't matter much unless it is based on the Word of God. He is never changing and always truthful. God cannot lie, so we try to come from that world view. Now today we're going to have an interesting guest joining us, and hopefully everything will go well. He's coming in from Nigeria via Zoom, so we'll say a prayer right that it all works out. We've been in contact in discussions for about a week. I have not met him. This will be the first time I've ever had contact with them visually and even audibly. I've worked with his assistance and he was introduced to me by jud Saul, who is worth equipping the persecuted and truth Nigeria. A friend to radio with the TV show. He's good to come on whenever he can. He's done a lot of incredible work. They try to have boots on the ground in Nigeria whenever there is an attack or an assassination. In fact, let me just see if I can go to some of those right now, Let's see if I can come back over to this. So in Nigeria, we've talked about this, Golly, we have been. We've been discussing this, I would say since twenty seventeen or eighteen, and so you all know Nigeria is often in the news. Let me just say, if I were just to run down. Just six days ago there was another killing and another attack, and probably since we probably since then. Let me see it says in the fifteenth sixteenth escalating attacks by armed groups as well as violence to this. Well, all right, so I'm gonna be very careful what I say today. I'm just gonna be very very careful because we were talking with someone from Nigeria. Eleven children killed amongst thirty Christians killed in a brutal attack. That was six days ago. That's just six days ago. Three days ago, armed men killed at least twelve people and abducted others. Yeah, so this is just if I do a quick search, right, if I go back to my notes, which I have kept on this for quite some time, we have the fifth women starved rated. Some of them returned, remember we talked about this on airth they looked, I mean, they were just devastated after being starved. They'd been raped. It held for sixty seven days in Nigeria. In May, Juda'll give a stats in Nigeria, Christians were being hunted and around July fourth and twenty twenty five, two hundred Christians were mass massa heard massacred. In June of twenty twenty five, one hundred missing kidnapped in Zamfara in twenty twenty two, Muslims tossing Christians in and out of a truck like bags of flour. Nigeria. Muslims kill Christians. I'm trying to be very careful here. Nigeria. Thirty six dead Christian villages, Nigeria, pregnant pastor's wife kidnapped, Catholic priest was freed, Nigeria pastor be headed. It just goes on and on and on. I've been keeping me stats back. Golly, let me scroll down. I think since seventeen seventeen or eighteen, we heard that there were like five thousand that had been killed in the first five months of the year. So let me just go if I can to Congressman Riley Moore, who did a great discussion with us on the RNC National Prayer Call. But he's done some great work on this so far, just from bringing a freshman out of West Virginia, freshman congressman that he put out a resolution on Nigeria early on well November of last year. And here's what he said, if I can find it quickly for you. He went into the numbers of churches that had been killed. Here we are the resolution. This was November of twenty twenty five. The resolution draws attention to the horrific persecution Christian faces across Nigeria. Fifty to one hundred thousand Christians have been murdered since two thousand and nine. At least seven thousand Christians have been killed just this year alone twenty twenty five. In November, an average of thirty five deaths each day. Nineteen thousand churches have been destroyed in Nigeria. Data from Open Doors indicate that more Christians are killed every year in Nigeria then the rest of the world combined. That's from Congress from Riley Moore miss press release in November of twenty twenty five. And we're going to go now to just a brief interview, and this might give you some heads up as to why we're hoping to talk with Peter Obi who was a presidential candidate in Nigeria. He ran before and we're told he won, but results ended up not being as they were reported and he was not allowed to take office. Sound familiar, and so we'll be talking with hopefully Peter obi Obi, who will be running again for the election in January seventeenth, twenty twenty seven. Let's go to that short clip of Leuken Thomas and thank you.
Speaker 4: As you may be aware of the elections are upcoming next year in Nigeria twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 5: I'm more yeah, and.
Speaker 4: There's you know, even domestically, there's been a lot of questions about how our elections are running in the speaking with Nigeria specifically, do you feel there's anything more that obviously you have your bill here, is there anything more that the United States can be doing in support either politically or other ways that really allow for a fair and free election over there as opposed to just a formality and that really speaks hope into the millions of Nigerians that see some of the corruption on a daily basis that you've witnessed firsthand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what I'd say is that we're certainly going to be watching these results and how these elections unfold and how they're executed, and that's something that myself and the administration are going to be paying very close attention to.
Speaker 3: If you are partnering, all right, and we are going to go right back to that next part as well, we might be asking what does America have to do with Nigeria America first, right, and I do support our president in America first. We are all ready for that and please to see it from this administration and even from now some state candidates for governor and state legislature also calling their states and first. That's how it should be. Our president has been very clear when he's been at the United Nations encouraging other presidents of their country, leaders in their country to put your country first, but never at the harm of others. Always in the best way that you can work with other countries. But when you are strongest, you can better help other countries around you. All right, So let's go to that second clip and we'll hear a little bit about why this matters with.
Speaker 4: Congressman Smith on some bills that are being presented on the floor coming up here. I was hoping you could apply a little bit more on that. And also, how do you feel about if you had a chance to speak with President Trump and is he on the same wavelength that you guys argue anticipate receiving more support going forward to continue to fight the good fight that you know you're being recognized for here today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Look, we're working on Chris's bill, which obviously I'm co sponsor that bill. But I'd say more importantly what people need to pay attention to is the appropriations bill that we're going to have on the floor today, which some call the State Barn Operations Bill or National Security State Department Related Programs Bill. There's a lot of language that I put on that bill that's inside of it that relates to Nigeria and the persecution of Christians and restrictions on security assistance to the government in Nigeria and steps that they have to take. That bills likely to become a law. We're about to hopefully pass that here today, and so there's some pretty strong and aggressive language in that bill that's going to be binding as it relates to our relationship to Nigeria moving forward. And yes, I continue to work with the administration on next steps that we're going to take. I'm actually going to see President Trump tonight. I'll be having dinner with him with some other members. So yeah, I continue to talk to him about the issues, and it's very important to him. He just brought it up in one of his.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much. And I don't know the reporter's name. I don't know the source to give you on that one would if we could, and if you know it, please send it to us. But this is what we're talking about. This is what we're dealing with, and today we'll be talking about it a little bit more in depth with Peter Obey candidate for president. Now let's go if we can to his PDF. This is a little bit about what he's putting out. If you can, Thomas, let's just start at the beginning of that, Nigeria and the United States. Obviously, when countries are in turmoil, it impacts all of us. And there's another part of that interview we're not going into. But I think it's Christmas says, listen, God calls us to care for those in need, and it doesn't end at our borders. That's true for me. I have reminded people and will continue to do so. We have a responsibility. We might remember the parable give to God. What is God? And caesarus? What is Caesar? We have a responsibility to keep, to keep our ties and our taxes separate. What the Christian is called to do is care for the poor, than the needy, the hungry. What the taxpayer or taxpayer or citizen is called to do again in those ways, but also it's a little bit different. But there are things we can do at the national level, and I think that's what we're all interested in seeing. How can we make things better across the globe and still say, within the confines of our constitution. That's a concern that we have to be honest about. All right, So I know this is not scripted, Thomas. We're going to take a commercial if we can, because I do have a call coming in from Nigeria. So let's take a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: I need to tell you about our Bella Grace, the slender little sachet has the elixir with the collagen, Astra's antheon and Kat's cloth. In twenty twenty two got an award for helping with cognitive function, and in twenty twenty three in the Sports Arena for Active Ingredients, Nutrition and Format. But the best is what we hear from so many of you. You have noticed better joint health, improved mobility, less eye strain and fatigue, helping with computer vision syndrome, visual acuity, death perception, alleviating dry eyes, but also helping with your immunity, your stress management, endurance, less fatigue overall, not just I fatigue, muscle recovery, mental clarity, focus, and gut health. Then there's the fun list. The firmer smoother skin, fixed texture, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, decreased age spots or even skin tone, improved skin hydration, reduce oxidative stress, healthier nails, less cellulite hair, health, better sleep.
Speaker 3: Who wouldn't want any of those? Call them beauty in items if you wish, But who doesn't want to feel a little bit.
Speaker 7: Better or more confident when you're going to present in the public square, when you're going to speak at a city council, And who just doesn't want to feel a little healthier. Maybe they're just byproducts of being healthier. More information at Tamara dot Bella, Grace Global dot com, Tamara dot Bella, Grace Global dot com.
Speaker 3: And welcome back. I'm glad we took that break because Mka is a good assistant to Peter Obi, who is a former governor in one of the states in Nigeria, and he is running for president in twenty twenty seven, as we said, and he helped us facilitate and get that call going so without further ado ad, I am going to welcome Peter Obi. Peter Obi is running for president in Nigeria. You can see he's on the road as candidates are in America as well. This is how we do it. You are on the road, Peter Obi. Thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Thank you much inviting me. Thank you for y'all not being with you.
Speaker 3: So to our viewers Nigeria, we have covered the killing and the violence and the massacres that have happened for years in Nigeria. So let me just ask you. You were a governor in what state?
Speaker 8: What years in a lumbras it between two thousand and six and two thousand and fourteen.
Speaker 3: That's quite a while. That's a good run as a governor. Let me ask you, when you're facing so much violence, how what gives you the courage to run? This is a this is a huge undertaking in a country where there is no violence or less violence. But you know, you've got economic you've got foreign relations, you've got education, you've got all these things in front of you, but then you have this this violence. So how Peter Obi, what is your hope to be able to correct some of this? Did we freeze. Did we already lose him?
Speaker 1: I got the governments. Can you hear me now? Yes? I do, sir okay.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that government should be more committed in fighting the insecurity because I cannot see how prostate actor can do more in terms of taking over from the states. If you said it is committed. The need for more stronger political will commitments supporting our security agency and I applying new technologies as well as getting our partners globally to help us to find the criminality. At the same time simultaneously dealing with the economy by investing in health, in education and pulling the blood of poverty.
Speaker 3: And I was reading education is very important to you, just like in other countries. Is so let me just allow you share your platform for your goals as president if you were elected, share those those those goals with our people.
Speaker 8: My commitment this remains first to secure the country by using whatever means necessary and legally to ensure the country is secure. Unite the country because the country is not united now united is sharply divided along tribey a religious line.
Speaker 1: You need to unite the country.
Speaker 8: Fight corruption because people are certain public money, use the results of the country to invest in critical areas of development, invest in education, because the more the get that in a country is you might eve looked educated people and shuttenly had the right skill to diebo do something like I help them for from taboo, support small businesses.
Speaker 1: And they're investing else.
Speaker 3: All right. And so even though Nigeria, you know, is a is a continental way and seems so different from America, it seems like a lot of the things that you may hope to achieve very similar to what we're hoping for in America. A better education than economy where small businesses can make it less, violence, commercial re engagement. Uh so I also know, all right, so let's go if we can. I should have probably asked you at the beginning you ran for president before?
Speaker 1: Yes, what year I have a president for?
Speaker 8: And the last time the three the last election under the level party and the election I believe was the reach. And that is why now our commitment is to see how international communities and everybody will support us en shut our free, fair and credible election.
Speaker 3: Free, fair and credible again, same thing that we're asking for a year in America. We've had our own issues with questions on election integrity. So if I understand it correctly, maybe people think you won in twenty twenty three, but the results did not The results were they reported and then they were changed. What happened?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, decid, he's learn to be by electronic transfer. I saw some way along the line. Does that have a glitch? But wun't we checked with the system? It won't checked with the provider of the back end. There was no glitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, And we played the clip with Congressman Riley Moore, who has been a defender. He has brought as a freshman congressman, he's done an incredible job of bringing to the forefront the violence that is happening uh in Nigeria, as well as talking about election integrity. Your what are your what are your goals moving forward? As far as your campaign? Do you campaign the same way with campaign here in America? Are you traveling throughout the country? How?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 3: What does that? In America? We have the size of America. Help us understand the size of Nigeria.
Speaker 8: Well, it's not a big country. About emilio square kilometers.
Speaker 3: You're speaking kilometers, We speak miles. So I'm not sure that.
Speaker 1: Well, let me see what it's is going to be nine miles and.
Speaker 8: As I think a mile is one point six kilometer, so you're looking at about.
Speaker 1: Probably how many is going to be renowned? We need to do, yes.
Speaker 3: So hearing that voice for our parers, you're hearing m Kamka and he has helped me connect with Peter Obi. So mkay go ahead.
Speaker 1: How why do you cover?
Speaker 3: That's what I was going to ask, Right, size of Texas two hundred and fifty to two hundred is that you said to a million people? Okay? Almost comparable? All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So ob what more do you want?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So are you do you have to drive everywhere you go? Do you fly?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: Most of the time I drive around like you see me in a car. I've gone from a Pooja. I flew to a place called it Badon and I'm not driving by the road from Abaden going to Legos and tomorrow I'm flying to another part of the So from me from Abuja, which is the capital of the country to Ibaden is about one hour flights.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'm not driving by.
Speaker 8: Road three hours to Legos. Tomorrow I'm going to do one hour flight to a Enugu drive to under three hour flights drive, so I move around the entire country. I can tell you that I'm not a politician in Nigeria travels around the country as I travel.
Speaker 1: But let you go back to what you said about Ellmore.
Speaker 8: Let me first and foremost and expressed my gratitude to him for his commitments to the problems of Nigeria as well as companion for electual integrity. I look forward to meeting him one of these days in Auto again sincerely and physically confirm my gratitude and be able to discuss all the issues with him.
Speaker 3: And that is who you're helping to meet with.
Speaker 8: As first, my gratitude to congress Man More for the great work he's doing support in Nigeria and is sure of a leissa integrity. And I'm looking forward to physically omitting him to die po to express my gratitude and discuss what I would do.
Speaker 3: And we did play a clip with Congressman Riley Moore discussing the election integrity and also he and the Representative Chris Blass. But a bill or Christmas put a bill together on helping a little bit of Nigeria to help ensure the safety of your people so he has that incredible work and actually am a kay. We've already connected you with one of the individuals who can help, I think a range of meeting with Congressman Riley Moore. We'll hope that that can come. If Peter Obi can can make his way to America in the future, we'll hope for that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So you're campaigning now. The election is Anyuary seventy, twenty twenty seven, so it is a long, grueling campaign, very similar to what we have here in America. And as we just said, the size of Nigeria is the size of Texas, So I'm glad I remembered that, but I didn't trust myself to say it. And then the population m KA it says is about two fifty to two hundred and eighty million. Here in America, we're right at three hundred and forty million, so it's a little bit similar, although they're all crowded into a country the size of Texas. All right, So, Peter Oby, we've heard this with other countries China coming in after their minerals, their their natural minerals, their mineral resources. How is Nigeria? Is your country rich in mineral resources? Are you still in control of those are those under attack.
Speaker 1: Well, we are rich in Miler.
Speaker 8: What we believe is on that time to we need to take control of it in order to use the resuccess coming out of it, to be able to educate the children of Nigeria, to invest in health as a primary heck, to fight infant and maternal mortality which is high in Nigeria. To be able to use it to pull our people out of poverty, not where people are stealing it through the corruption.
Speaker 1: Two housands of.
Speaker 9: Waste all right, end roads into a lot of the Christian community areas like you know Josh and Benway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you find that some of these areas when there are attacks, China comes in and starts mining these areas, right obviously, mister Obi, this is an area of concern to everyone. These communities are being armed and mister Obi will ensure that some of these things are taken care of on Daha's administration.
Speaker 3: Thank you, m kay. So this is it's not just Nigeria, it is many countries on many continents have been facing the same challenge with their mental resources being controlled by China. And we've heard that from from others as well. All right, So Peter Obi. Yes, you're a Catholic. Would you be one of the first presidents in Nigeria at least in the last so many years to be a Christian? Do you think what are your chances of getting elected? You believe, you believe you won the last election. Do you think it's possible as a Christian to be elected.
Speaker 8: Now that we're struggling to ensure that American and other countries happens to have free, fair, accredible election. With that our win, I'm not going to be a Christian president. I'm going to be a president for all Nigeria. I believe that we have freedom of religious practice. We have Muslims, we have Christians, and I want to be president of all by uniting them, focusing on educating them, governing not on religious line, not a tribal line, but on a country where people talent, hard work or much of the opportunity. That is what I intend to do. Yes, I a Catholic popul and I want to do well. What I want to do is to unite my country. It's to Nigeria great again by being a country of importance, absolutely, unity and progress for all.
Speaker 3: A notable and noble goal. We're going to go to our first break with Peter Obi running as candidate for president in Nigeria one. We're very honored to have this time with Peter Obi. We're very honored to even have this interview and be able to bring it to you. We'll take a break, we'll come right back with Peter Obie and I'll be putting things on its may scot show Facebook page links that they have sent so that you can get to know Peter Obi as well as the interview we just played with Congressman Riley and then Peter. When we come back, maybe we can talk about the pdf the MKA sent over talking about some of your goals and how you'll work want to work with the United States, but as two separate countries. We'll be right back. Stay tuned these messages.
Speaker 2: Do you like drinking toxins that could cause cancer, inflammation and all kinds of other audioimmune diseases. Of course you don't. Well, much of our water in America is full of toxins. That's a proven fact. Worldviewwater dot Net. Worldviewwater dot net is your solution so that you can drink good, clean water. In fact, I give it to all my three fur babies, all my three dogs. I have one under my kitchen sink one of these filters as well as on my shower worldviewwater dot net.
Speaker 7: This is our new nutri Swish num Nutri Swish. You can find more information at Numi n e u Mi dot com, slash t TSS Anyumi dot com slash ttss. One of the products we offer because you all have different preferences and respond differently to different items, so this is our lavender. It's for ladies anywhere along your journey. No hormones in it, but if you're taking a supplement of hormonal supplement, you might want to check with your doctor. The blue is for anyone over the age of eighteen. It has the glutathion, which is a antioxidant, helps with over four hundred cellular functions, and it helps detox heavy metals, forever chemicals, graphene oxide one of those terms we learned after twenty twenty, and it helps detox glyphosate. The good glutathion helps dtox glyposaate. Glyphosate is found in ad chemicals or lawn chemicals, and some are very concerned about possible links to cancers, hpbs and diabetes, but the blue bottle. The gluta th ion helps detox heavy metals forever, chemical graphine, oxide, and glyphosate. Then there's the mango colored bottle you see on your screen. Numi Neuro helps with your mind, your memory, and your focus. Now again, after twenty twenty, we heard something about brain fog, a term we'd not heard before. Whether it's from a virus or a vaccine. Many have found relief a little help with Numi Neuro, the mango colored bottle when used with the blue bottle, it is so positive that the American Brain Council wrote about it and it looked like an endorsement, though we're told they don't write endorsements with simply a positive review of what they saw. You can find more information at numi in eumi dot com, slash tt SS in eumi dot com slash t t SS for the Tamara Scott Show. Why because we want you feeling your best and when you use that TTSS link, you help us be our best.
Speaker 3: And so we are doing a trans would I would this transatlantic? It's certainly an intercontinental interview out of Nigeria on he's literally on the road and I'm just guessing, but I'm guessing, you know, here in America, it's a blessing if we can have coverage and some of our rural highways, it's it's a guessing game. So the fact that we even are able to do this, oh my goodness. We can give credit to man where these technician technology and creativity has come in. But thankful to God that we can even make this happen. He's in charge of everything. He can control the king as he controls the waterways, and so we're just thankful the Lord that we can do this. And talk to a Christian brother in Nigeria who was introduced to us by Jud Saul, who is with the pripping the persecuted in Truth Nigeria. Jud has been on the ground in Nigeria for several years now working to get boots on the ground whenever there's a need, whenever people are harmed, and if there's kidnapping or a killing or a church attack, he does what he can to get people there to help. And so we appreciate that as well. All Right, So Peter Obie, thank you for taking time out with us. You're kind of giving us your goals a little bit. But we're just talking about China and the fact that they've come after so many countries and yours as well, the rare earth minerals. Let me ask, Let me ask, you would work with America as partners, as independent nations to do what you could to protect your people. How many different people groups do you have in Nigeria? How many different people groups, different faiths, different like here in America, we put them into voting blocks with minorities, or we put him in by faith. I'm told that you have your country is fifty percent Muslim Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Just about fifty percent Christians?
Speaker 3: And so when you run for president, does your vice president run on the same ticket with you or are they elected separately?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, they are not the same ticket with me. So from the southern Nigeria, my vice president is not. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 3: My advice is a Muslim, which which should help you. If fifty of the population is Muslim, that should help your ticket.
Speaker 8: Yes, but not just because of the Muslim and Christians. But both of us have the same similar to Jeffrey and belief that we should invest in education, invest in health, pull people out of poverty, create excression where people are pulled out of poverty.
Speaker 3: All right, So and again as as a counterpart to your ticket, your vice president believes a lot like you do in restoring as you say, education, helping bring back comments, and helping bring back peace to your nation. That's going to be key.
Speaker 1: This is key. You need to see. This is key.
Speaker 8: And I thought the first parity after secure in the country us in the country. You need, you need, you need this, you need to grow the country divide of religious and tribal line.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So back to is China already in your country? Have they been mining in your country already?
Speaker 1: Yes? I believe that the News Company is mining here and everything.
Speaker 8: Well, what we want to do is say show that any country who want to be a partner and want to mine to.
Speaker 1: Do so legally.
Speaker 8: I'm for the interests of our country where we are having success, to invest in critical areas of developments. We're gonna be working with the counts like America. If you look at my background, you consider that I've done so many traininges in America. We're looking to come to like America now to a partner with because we think we have a lot.
Speaker 1: We have southern.
Speaker 8: Business pool who can invest in our cons like I see a secure Nigeria and united Nigeria the most important an Igeria.
Speaker 1: We are. There's the rule of law. Oh that's law and the order.
Speaker 8: The one journey investors and the opportunities are now us because there's a lot of that. There are a lot that needs to be done here in areas of infrastructure, in area of London investments. In terms of having ship level, I believe that if we invest in education we will have a level back.
Speaker 1: I'm being very competitive Steve globally.
Speaker 3: All right, So when you say you want to partner, it's not a project, not a program. You want to partner. I would guess as an ally with the US. Let me ask you as America first, what would that be as a benefit to the US. How would that help the.
Speaker 8: US involved in that's so many American companies operating areas of power.
Speaker 1: Hey you know manufacturing what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So okay, So there re Peter, we lost you just a little bit. If you want to repeat that, And just so you know I'm cheating, I'm looking on your PDF of your project. So I'm looking at the four goals or the four benefits of what the United States would States would gain. We lost you just a little bit if you want to repeat that.
Speaker 1: That's so the companies, I'm already let's annoy you.
Speaker 8: And I believe that with the econducive environment, that would be additional investments.
Speaker 1: There as investments of.
Speaker 8: Security, because there would be a lot of military for chessas there would be invested. There would be corpression in areas of mining compression. But a lomber of love manufacturing.
Speaker 3: So and thank you so and just for our viewers in Kate, yes, please.
Speaker 5: Please, but over time and with bad leadership, there's been a loss of manufacturing jobs and things of that nature, where American corporations are very good at from areas of security to areas of you know, rare minerals. Also even just being a reliable partner, you know where religious freedom, which is very important to Americans, is very important to Peter Obey as well. So you would have an administration that's going to be a real partner in every sense of the word, whereby you would have road shows where American companies can come here. Nigeria has a very strong workforce. One of the important things Tamera, which if you look through a lot of the videos online about Peter obi he has excited the base. Nigeria has eighteen to thirty five about almost like eighty million of these young individuals, who was as competitive as China. China has these you know individuals. So these kids want to work in terms of technology and all very excited about America. So you will see a Nigeria America Nigeria first partnership like you've never seen before, which is what he's committed too. He's had donek courses from you know, Oxford to He's been to you know, Chicago School of Business, many of the American business schools that he's touched on and gotten a lot of experience which he's going to put to bear. So I think that mister Obi, is you know, that policy document as we continue to expand it and dealing with especially some of the concerns that America has with ISIS and all that stuff within the West African sub region is stuff that he's going to make sure that he takes care of.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Thank you, Micky. We appreciate you. For some reason our transmission with you, it might be just a little bit more clear. Let me just say, and I'm talking from the document that your campaign sent over is it okay if we put this on social media.
Speaker 5: Well, it's an internal document, yeah, which he wants to share within with with congressional individuals. But mister Obi does have one that's for the public which he will be sharing the camp official campaign season starts on the nineteenth. I'll let mister Obi speak on that and then will be obviously sharing information with you and other parties. Misterby, do you want to speak on that as well on your campaign starting on the nineteenth.
Speaker 8: That I'm sure I've opportunity to have been your guest in the future and be able to even talk about how we can continue to work together, because it's very important.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. And Mkay and Peter Robie, I think we may have maybe just three to four minutes left, so I'm going to give you time to say whatever you want for our audience. But I do appreciate when mc kay said that you're very good sport. The younger folks are behind your campaign, those who are wanting to work, those who are wanting to help in technology. You have a six point one million votes credited to you in the declared result. That would be probably from the last and that was with party machine so you're probably in good footing for this election, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we want to double that number, not just that way. I want to double our number and do more. Most most important for me, like I said, is that I want a situation where the global award winter vain. Nigeria is a WHO country of about two and fifteen million people, where you have one of the youngest populations. I can contribute a lot in the global development. Improperly invested in in areas of education I held and put them out of profit, they will become one of these days critical woman. Capital has required for development globally, for small businesses, everything. So for me, my commitments is to be able to commence the tone of Nigeria around by assuring that we have a secure, united, progressive Nigeria.
Speaker 1: Where the leaders will fight.
Speaker 8: Corruption, reduced course of governance, use the resources to invest in this first and need support in training for skill. Today, I'm coming back from within school of Nothing.
Speaker 3: In superior. I think we're losing. I think we're losing the transition that twenty thirty.
Speaker 1: Can you I mean now yes?
Speaker 3: Right then? Yes, we want has for.
Speaker 8: Today's example, I vis that school of nothing the world by twenty thirty will be shortage of millions of Nazis. Today I visited one of the schools training Nazis and I'm going to be doing so tomorrow in another area of Nigeria.
Speaker 1: And that's what we want to do one Nigeria to be one of the global.
Speaker 8: Provider of competitive level, one of the global provider of agricultural products, one of the global provider of natural resources.
Speaker 1: Well benefits to some people.
Speaker 5: I would just like to add to that one more thing, Tamera, before we go. The President Trump and Peter Obi have something in common. The Same America Act, which focuses on election integrity and voter security, is something that peterb is very passionate about in Nigeria as well. So I want you to emphasize that to your audience, that election integrity, which President Trump is concerned about, Peter Obi is concerned about that in Nigeria. So both President Trump and mister Obi this is an area where both of them can discuss such issues to ensure that the elections in Nigeria are free and fair.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you bringing that up. It was one of the questions I had. How are you going to work to ensure as you said, and Peter Obi said at the beginning that they were free fair, and I can't remember the third thing he said.
Speaker 5: Free fan credible, Free fan credible. And one of the things that Peter Obie's asking is for international observers, real observers to come from President Trump to come and observe and and people have different faiths. I mean, we'll also be excited if you could join us in January having your show in Nigeria, shooting from some of the locations to actually let people in America know how the elections are going. Election integrity is what determines everything. And this area is an area that President Trump has been pushing for with the Save America Act. Mister Obi's pushing for that as well, and I think this is an area both of them can have a good chat.
Speaker 3: I thank you, I thank you both.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Peter, well what also, so unless young companion should be on your shoe that called signs the people, which is health, education, poveracy, security.
Speaker 8: So my campaign is about critical areas that can change Nigeria and make Nigeria a global.
Speaker 1: Button.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we've frozen in the transmission, Peter Obi, I thank you one for running for your country, offering to serve. I thank you for serving the Lord and bringing those principles. Everybody, Yes, thank you so much and did I say it anywhere close?
Speaker 5: You did? Get that correct? That is easiest, Timera Scott. Let's see first try.
Speaker 3: I thank you so much for coming with us today, for offering us the chance to our viewers to see and to learn. And here's what we can do. We do this on the show all the time. We don't have feet on the ground, we don't have eyes in Nigeria, but for what we're talking with you. But here's who does God. I just heard today on air the Bible verse about God roaming the earth looking for who those hearts that are turned towards him. And so we can pray that hearts in Nigeria will be turned towards him, that they'll be justice, that there will be credible results, that the election will be free and fair, like Peter Obi is saying that his word will get out. And here's what we pray on every election. I prayed over churches, I prayed over schools, I prayed over everything. The truth will be revealed, that falsehoods will be exposed, and that anyone with ill motive or ill gain be made known so that justice can be brought forth. So my thanks to Peter obi my thanks to Amika. Thank you for joining us today, and we will keep you in our prayers. Viewers, that's something you can do in your lazy boy chairs right here in America. You can be praying across a globe as we should be, for Christian brothers and sisters, or justice or hearts to lean towards God ears to be open eyes to see. That's what we can pray, and we will look forward to January seventeenth keeping in touch. I'm sure hopefully we'll keep in touch with Amicky and Peter Obie. In the meantime, all of us should be praying for peace where it is possible in our nation and in others. And we want other nations to do well as they're saying, so they can be a steady and consistent partner with the US, whether it's economically, politically, national security, even the safety of their people. Isn't that something we should want staying with you in the confines of our own constitution. My thanks to both of the gentlemen to joining us. We'll be right back go close the program out or your waking stay tuned.
Speaker 10: You woke up with a sore throat and the low grade fever you know you are getting six or here's your choices. You can get sicker and miss word, try to see a doctor this week, or see hours in a crowded waiting room at urgent care.
Speaker 3: I have a smarter option for you.
Speaker 4: Open your medical emergency kit, match your symptoms to the doctor recommended prescription in your booklet, and take the right medsin now and get well faster.
Speaker 11: This is not a first aid kid, It's like having an urgent care in your home. It includes doctor prescribed medications to treat over thirty nine medical issues like respiratory infections, strip throat, pneumonia, UTIs, and more.
Speaker 4: No waiting to see the doctor and no standing in line at the pharmacy.
Speaker 5: It's right here.
Speaker 10: Every home should have at least one medical emergency kid, and here's how to order. Go to worldviewhealthcare dot com.
Speaker 4: Your kid to treat dozens of common and serious illnesses is rush to your.
Speaker 10: Door worldviewhealthcare dot com.
Speaker 6: That's worldviewhealthcare dot com.
Speaker 2: Emergency can't available at worldviewealthcare dot com. Make sure you don't have to go to urgent care.
Speaker 3: I got pneumonia.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to go.
Speaker 2: I took this last year, stayed at home with the bed and.
Speaker 3: Welcome back everybody. An interesting show. You know, you have to listen closely. There is a little bit of a you know, the travel, the distance, the technology, there's a little bit of a delay. But I hope that it was helpful to you. We should have our eyes on other areas of the globe as far as prayer. We're so thankful for the missionaries that go far and wide, and if we're not for the Christian Church in America, many countries would never have known about the freedom they can find in Christ. When I toured the Library of Congress, this was years ago. My son was working there as an intern for one of the congressmen. He'd had time to explore, and he said, my favorite building, mom, is the Library of Congress. Most people miss it. It's absolutely beautiful. So when we came back, he made sure we went through with him. It just happened that our tour guide was one who could thoroughly explain things so beautifully, and as he was taking us through, because a lot of DC is the symbolism it's how the horse is on a statue with one hoof is raised, if two are raised, it means various things. Supposedly, I am not sure enough to say that to you. But when we walk through the Library of Congress, our guide was so good to talk to us about how out front there was the guy I think was God Neptune, and what that one meant. And then when you go into the stairs and you're looking up there is a made mazoic mosaic tile, beautiful artwork at the stairway, and I think she's holding her spear, and I think it's down, he says, which means it is time of peace, but it is pointed up, meaning she is ready to defend us. There was just all these kinds of symbolism. When he pointed to the busts that were on the outside of the Library of Congress. He went to his home country and he said, in India, my country would not be the country it is today economically, spiritually, but for the missionaries who came to our country and brought Christianity. When they came, we learned the English language that helped us in so many ways. Not to mention the freedom we found in christ now probably couldn't say that today, right, but we were sure thankful years ago to hear that and to hear what America had done to so many countries. David Noble with the Summit Ministries, used to give a speech on what's right with America. What we have done more for the minorities, more for women, more across the globe than any other nation. And I think we should continue to continue to consider to understand that in America, our founding fathers took the risk never done before. Bring the power, and we the people, we are blessed above other nations that that is what we have. Other nations have elections, this is true, but we have the power to elect whom we wish. We fail so often. We just talked earlier this week, forty two percent did not show. Oh, forty two percent out turned out to vote in New York. But in one population, the Muslim population population ninety three percent turned out ninety seven percent for Man Dami has not been favorable to New York City, not been favorable to our liberties, not been favorable to our Bill of rights. And so this is something that we need to understand and the importance right here in America. What we need to be taking responsibility for ourselves. We talked so long about the massacres, the violence, the church violence here in America. If we don't like the music, and I am guilty, If we don't like the style of music, we may not go by. We may go late. In Nigeria, people come into those buildings of worship with guns bullets, killing their loved ones, killing their family members. They go back, clean up, clean up the carnage, and they're back in church the next Sunday. Think about that. That's a little bit of conviction in the heart, does it not? Think about that? All right, Thomas, how much time do I have left? There's a couple of videos I'd like to go to if I could two minutes, Let's just play the one video of this is the I didn't name them for you, but it is the pastor who's talking about the desecration of Saint Peter's so at at the bottom of the email. I hope do you have that ready? You may not have known because it was at the bottom.
Speaker 2: We've had three desecrations of Saint Peter's main alter in three months.
Speaker 1: One of them was a urination on the altar are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: What is going on?
Speaker 5: Three tons or three months?
Speaker 1: When are we going to wake up? In America?
Speaker 5: In the last five year, We've had five hundred and twenty churches desecrated or destroyed in five years, So.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred and eight year for five years.
Speaker 5: To have you heard about it?
Speaker 1: The news is are importing.
Speaker 3: So I'm bringing this up to you because we look at Nigeria and our hearts ache. We see the violence. We see the attacks in the churches most often. Why friends, Because this is a spiritual attack. This is a spiritual warfare. We wrestle not against flesh and blood. We wrestle against the principalities who want control. We need to understand that in America, it is spiritual warfare in our churches. It is spiritual warfare in our voting verse, it is spiritual warfare in our classrooms. We need to understand this and we need to be more vocal and more active and stand our ground, especially in our churches. There are more here that I could go to Minnesota. We could play that clip for you just earlier this year when protesters just stormed a faith service while prishioners or congregation members were in worship. Thankfully, they all beat hate and did not there was no violence as far as from the congregation, because I'm not sure, and we do that in my congregation, and we've got people armed ready to protect us. And if they seem that there's a threat that you listen, it would be on the churches full right to protect themselves. We have another one just right in Staten Island, a church rectory smashed in violence a man throwing a roth. And Family Research Council did a great report on violence in the churches in twenty twenty four. They updated it in twenty twenty five, so just about a year ago now, and they're just talking about the numbers of churches that have been attacked. I'll put that on the Tamara Scott Show Facebook page for you. You can do a search for yourself for FRC's Family Research Council's report on hostility towards churches. But California had the mostion incidents in twenty twenty four with forty, followed by Pennsylvania with twenty nine, Florida and New York with twenty five, Texas with twenty three, three Tennessee and Ohio with eighteen. Tennessee that's a Bible belt. Understand. We cannot take our safety and security for granted here in America. We need to be handling and waging spiritual battle, waging battle in the heavenlyes, praying for protection, and waging war against those who are waging war against us. Spiritually. We hope that no one has to take to physical protection. But we need to be standing up at the ballot box right now in America, electing only those who understand and will preserve our jujeo Christian foundations as a nation. There's your charge. I'd like to give you something lightweight as we head out for the weekend. Not this weekend. I'm giving you the battle cry. Head out, Protect your family, protect your nation, protect all that God has blessed us with. And you are the front line locally, locally which will impact nationally. As we tell you, love boldly, love better, lack bicker, be encouraged, but never be complacent.