Speaker 1: H mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? Oh shit? Hold on? What's up? Guys? How is everybody h what's up? What's hold on?
Speaker 3: Hold on, comey.
Speaker 4: The n'.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: What's up? Girls? Hold? What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Hold and hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Mhm, what's up? Guys? Hold hope everybody is staying safe today?
Speaker 5: Leagues and gentlemen, may I have your attention?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: The show stops in life day seven six five four three two fun go.
Speaker 2: What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 3: Hold?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Oh holder.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Oh they're here. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Sorry, sorry about the issues we've been having, ladies and gentlemen. From real Sorry from real News. Lucretia Hughes is Miss Lucretia used coloking? Sorry, that's did I say your last name right? Cooking?
Speaker 1: It's clucking, it's clucking. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I do appreciate you guys, you taking the time out of your day to come talk to me.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 6: I had not yeah, I had not went the bed yet, so I said, absolutely, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get on. Are you on what page are you on so I can share it?
Speaker 2: I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Kick and d Live. We're on four platforms.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me go to you said, which one do you want me to share?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: If you if the d live because a lot of people watch you on D live more.
Speaker 1: D live.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, I want to I want to say that I do appreciate that, you know what. I do appreciate what you guys are doing over there at Fallback Productions.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jake, I really appreciate it you d Live right.
Speaker 2: Is twelve, Jake Cutson twelve. I'm still Jake Cutson twelve on Twitch and d love. I don't know why I have to pick that name, because I think I know why because I used to be Jake Hudson and I couldn't be Jake Hudson on those platforms because some bull crap.
Speaker 1: But well, I'm just trying to see if I can pull you up. I don't see you. God got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna grab a link for you. But uh so, what's going on? Any updates on the house.
Speaker 1: No, we just have to raise the money in order to buy it back.
Speaker 6: So that is exactly where we're at right now we get ready to do a gift singo. We're using our background as the song that you actually wrote for me, and I really really appreciate it, and I appreciate that you actually wrote that song. So we're gonna use that and then we're just gonna put it out there. And by the grace of God and all of the people that I've ever been in front of, everybody that I've ever spoken in, rally, convention, everything, you know, There's been hundreds of thousands of people that I've been in front of. So can you imagine ten cents, fifty cents a dollar from each one of those people? It will work magic.
Speaker 2: And today I did. I did a sub on Rumble and give a sub to your channel, get to someone to sell to your channel on Rumble, and I dropped a dollar.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I still have I still have both my Trump's shirt and my we the People Told You show shirt. I have them both were I still wear I love. By the way, if you guys don't know what we're talking about, the shirt that I usually wear a lot, the gray one I usually wear on the show, is miss Miss Lucritia Hughes's company makes them. So it's it's so awesome. So I want to talk about I love that you had guests on your show today. You had a couple of guests.
Speaker 6: Yes, I had Caesar Gunnzales, he ran in Georgia for congressional seat thirteen. And then I also had today Ray mud Craig, who is actually running for governor of Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: That you know, that's that's what I always say is podcasts with a purpose. We always try to get people like Tom Jorner did party with a purpose. I always say podcasts with a purpose because we got to help people, because that's something that we have to do. As you know, they you know sometimes sometimes there's we got to get people elected. We got to get people there helping people. They help themselves. We don't need people. They can't. They're only there for a paycheck. That's what people.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. These kids now, they just want to paycheck. They don't want to work for the paycheck. They just want Sorry, you know.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like you're right. It's it's I'm calling it the entitlement generation.
Speaker 6: I know we I'm a gen xer, so that's all we knew. At a point was really, you know, working for everything.
Speaker 1: At one point in my life I had two and three jobs, but that was what was necessary. But today society it's crumbling and you see like an entitlement generation that's coming up.
Speaker 6: So it's best for me and how we do it is that I would rather teach, learn and have a great time on my show and just take articles from all around the world and then get articles from people on d Live like Christy Fowler rumble and I like doing the show live.
Speaker 1: I don't do script.
Speaker 6: I say what's on my mind and I read what's out there, and if it goes against God, family, country or the support of Donald Trump, I.
Speaker 1: Just rip you a new one. I'm arguing. Let other people in the street argue.
Speaker 2: You know what the thing is is, that's what that's what I like about your show is like your show and the reason why I'm I'm I go on no script, I'm no scripted. Here's the thing. But I didn't like. I didn't like during the election Trump did no script Yes, but no Cup kept Kamala that Kambla Harris basically descripted shows. But I love that true did it off the book did off the Cup by dad. Sorry, I'm going off like little to no sleep here because I've been dealing with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: I feel you, I have been really eaten since Monday and really haven't slept since Monday.
Speaker 1: It's oh, we uh, it is what it is.
Speaker 6: But when it comes to that, this is how I feel about the whole political game. If you have to stand up there and read a script, then you're not real to begin with, because you should already have your core values and your beliefs in your in your heart to where you know your topics, what it's going to be, and you can immediately start talking because the passion and the truth is already in you. And these are the people that are outsiders, the ones that are reading the scripts, are the ones that are getting paid, the ones that have the big platforms.
Speaker 1: Because they're easily to be controllable.
Speaker 6: And those type of people with me, I don't follow them.
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't follow them, because here's the thing. You're real talk, You're you're just saying what's And by the way, today was the first time I heard you say it at the inn word. That's the first time I've heard you say that. You said, you said that old stream like the first time.
Speaker 6: Come to my house at any given moment and see what my mama say. And if you get offended by my mama.
Speaker 2: Callowing you there, I don't get offended. I don't get offended easily. You know that. I just I'll just remind just let you know what, Wait what you.
Speaker 1: Said, because yeah, apologize. I'm not apologized, And I think American.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I hear that. I hear that word all the time. I hear that all. I tried not to like say it because you know, my skin ca so I try not to say that.
Speaker 1: Don't say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what do you think? Let me ask you this. You know, by the way, what do you think about Like now, it's like, you know, everybody is trying to like, you know, everybody is getting into the political game, even people that don't need to be in the political game. Like like these game these people like DSP is getting the political but there's a there's a lot of DSP dark soide Field. There's stuttering. John Melendez from The Howard Stern Show is getting into political games. But he is listening to something. You know who Richard or Jetta is no sir, He's I think he's a former army major. He's a gotta he basically, I think he I don't know where he's from, but he talked. I think he talks bad about Trump.
Speaker 1: What are we supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Now he's supposed to do?
Speaker 1: They tried to kill the man.
Speaker 6: At this point in twenty twenty five, why are we still worrying about President Trump? I love him as being my president. I would support him as being my president. But I'm sorry, the hand of God is all over Donald Trump. If they have slung everything but the kitchen sink, and I'm sure if they can unplug that from the wall, they would do that at Donald Trump. Right now, he is in the grace of God, and so is the United States of America. So Trump and him Trump like he's been handling himself. So what new name they got? What else they gonna say? Well, I mean what they're gonna dig up on the man. So at this point of the game in twenty twenty five, I could care less what anybody got to say about Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about him? Because right now he's doing a hell of five job he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's doing better draw than Biden. He's doing better. You're doing better jobs Biden, because Trump has done more in the last few months than Biden did in the last four.
Speaker 6: And that's just by I don't This is my only thing that I'm kind of disappointed when it comes to President Trump that I need some of these executive orders to actually be made laws so we ain't waiting for the next president to come in there and completely wipe everything he's doing good for America away, just like Joe Biden did with the Auto Game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it, you know. And one of the things also, did you're that you hear the person that got sent there Salvador because they thought he was in Miss thirteen.
Speaker 1: O Garcia.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think it's the person they said he was. They they classified him as thirteen because of bulls had he wore. I saw this on I saw this on Twitter. There's a I'm not I'm not trying to be a political.
Speaker 1: I'm not political. I'm I'm laws in order.
Speaker 6: If you illegal, you have broke the law. It don't matter who you are. I don't care if you read yellow, black, white, Gale straight. If you came into the United States illegally, you are a criminal, period. Nothing else need to be said, if it was anybody else. If we go out here and break the law, as being American citizens, we have to deal with the consequences of those actions. There's no damn way that I'm gonna sit here and pick sides with someone that don't belong here.
Speaker 1: When there's more people in America that is struggling on a daily basis. I don't give a damn about an illegal, especially after the stuff from Lake in O'Reilly.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's too much. So if you cannot come to this nation and abide by the.
Speaker 1: Laws and orders, and you're waving your own flag and you're pissing and spitting on mind, I'm gonna need for you to leave. You don't get benefits, you don't get Social Security, you don't get welfare, you don't get free cars, you don't get houses.
Speaker 6: Those are the veterans. Those are for Americans. Those are for the people that FEMA said that they would not help. So when it comes to me illegals FM, I'm more for the Red, white, and Blue, and I don't give them. If you're from the Appalachians, I don't care if you rock in Martha's.
Speaker 1: Vineyard all the way to California all the way to Florida. If you was born in the.
Speaker 6: United States, you are supposed to be an American, not somebody coming over here and breaking our laws.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I'm sure if I might interrupting you, but uh if if anybody that wants to go and check out miss Miss Lucretia's company is Fallback Production Studios dot com. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes, Fallback Production Studio.
Speaker 6: No Fallback Fallback U s A two dot mishopify dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sorry. That's the what no worrying and what.
Speaker 6: I want you to stop doing, Jake, is apologizing for little stuff. I need for you to stop that because I've been following you and I listened or whenever I can get on Twitter or I feel like it.
Speaker 1: No, stop apologize. You don't need to apologize for anything because you haven't did anything wrong.
Speaker 3: You know it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's like it's like these people. You know that a lot of people don't understand that A lot. When I was younger, that was my safe word for me to stop stuttering. Sorry because it was my I had a stuttered problem. But I'm not trying to like disrespect anybody I'm just trying. You know what this is.
Speaker 6: You haven't you know, I haven't with your post, with your lives and the stuff you do.
Speaker 1: I me personally, I don't know about anybody else, but I've never You've never came across to me as a disrespecting person that I don't you never have, so in my eyes, like I said, in my point of view, I think you're upstanding man, period.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And the thing is I try to treat people with respect. I try to treat people, you know, the best thing in like you know, you have to, you have to, you have to take the you have to sometimes you have to like do the right thing, and sometimes it's respect. And I will share out your gifts and go when I get you. When you uploaded, I will when I when I see it, I will share it out for you and help you out.
Speaker 1: Because all right, what's your name on on YouTube? Because you know they keep me out for being a danger to the global community.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to hear, Hey, I got, I got, I got suspended off of Twitter over some bull crap.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's your what's your YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: All right, I'll put it. I'll put it in the back chap for you if you want me to uh in d live uh in the I'll put it in d Live. Hold on, give me one minute. I'm my only I'm I'm doing like you know how you have a show? Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: And and Dave he does a very good job, and I still give him a hard time.
Speaker 2: You see, Listen, I don't have a dab on my team.
Speaker 1: Well, don't get you, yeah, and don't get you a dandy.
Speaker 6: Don't go get okay, don't get you a dandy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, you doing Dave.
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm doing okay. It's it's it's in the d live chat the Liarry was in the DR chat in the got you I'm watching right, But here's the they Here's thin I'm overweight and I look like crap.
Speaker 1: I guess that's souren hi siren? How you okay?
Speaker 2: Back to you, I want to say that you know, I do, I do. I do respect everybody. I do try to like give people the chance. I felt like the last few months has been wrong, last year has been wroth. Last year, Uh, it's been I think it's been a year since I lost my sister, my real sister. I'm just I don't like talking about it because it's personal. I don't want to put personal business out there for people to think that. You know, but let me let me ask this was it You said this on the last time we did a show together. You talked about this because of you lose your house because of a mortgage. Mortgage scam.
Speaker 1: It was a forgery, forgery.
Speaker 2: Sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: It was for dury.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is now it's like, you know, you can lose your home, you can lose your everything if you if you don't come up this money. You need this money in your bank.
Speaker 6: You know, we don't need the money in the bank. We need the money to turn over to this land developer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we don't want the money.
Speaker 1: We want our home. We're not We're not raising this money to hold on to it. We're raising this money to save our home from a land developer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And and and you both listen. The reason what I you know. I found you guys through d Live and I think you got very awesome people. I think Dave's awesome. You're awesome. I think you are. By the way, uh, the last time you had you got a new grand kid.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's three now, she is three, Maddie is three, and yes, we got another grand baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know. The thing is, it's like, you're very happy today, You're you're you're very happy. I know you.
Speaker 6: On the inside, I would say I'm silently screaming.
Speaker 1: But there's.
Speaker 6: Either either I'm either we're gonna let go and I'm gonna let go and let God. So that is where we're in my life right now, is either because there's nothing I can do but put my heart out there, put my whole life out there and act strangers, American citizens, people that know me and has a butterfly effect to help us.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm doing. And so I feel tired. That's I feel tired today.
Speaker 2: You know. And I know you've been I know you've been hard. I know you just did two hours of show today, and yeah, show and and and and and I was talking to Dave and I was like, I was afraid that you guys were gonna say no to tonight because you guys won't come on because of I know you guys a retired. You know you need to sleep. I want to say thank you very much and I do respect you. And that's that's something that I do do have respect, you know. I you know, when I first tuned into your show, I knew you were a real person because of how you spoke and how you always you always told people how it is and a bucket chicken you told you you told people how Colie the corn the truth.
Speaker 6: And Jake, I pray that the stuff that we have done will give people compassion and favorite in our life to help us say by home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and I always want to say, this is a people who people. Here's the thing they're not They're not they're not the back you know what Lucretia and they they're not backed by They're a small company. They do their own thing. And I want to say thank you. And by the way, I love my shirts. I love what you know. I want to I was like going to say, I need a real news lit La Cristian's Hu sticker for my sticker door. We don't even.
Speaker 1: We do right now, but uh, I'm sure we have something Jake for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you And I do appreciate people who you know, this is this is the thing I today this week. I'm like I always say this, everybody wants to eat the pie but nobody wants to go make the pie means everybody wants to make money, but nobody wants to go. Everybody wants to make but nobody wants to go work for it. And we live in a world now say oh, somebody is I'm in. I'm ignored in the chat right now because this chat is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't even see the chat and.
Speaker 6: Me, I don't have a problem we're going head to head with the trough. I don't have a problem with locking horns with any ass whites in anybody's chat.
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean personally, I don't.
Speaker 6: Show anyway you want to treat your show what I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't put up with disrespect.
Speaker 6: And I'm glad I can't I say your chat if it made you study like that, So I would prefer not to because I've had one couple.
Speaker 1: Of rough days and uh, I'm just not the one. Number two.
Speaker 2: I just let me tell you something. I've always let me tell you something I've seen. I've seen what you've been going through. I've been watching. Let me tell you something I've been I've been watching how you guys. I'm sorry if I'm saying this, I'm gonna say this right ahead. I just want.
Speaker 1: To chat now, Hold up, Jake, I want to see the chat.
Speaker 2: If sing it either if the chat is actually if you're in the stream, you're if you're in the even mugs, there's a there's like a Bud's comments.
Speaker 1: Okay, put that in uh D Live and I will click on to it. I want to see the chat.
Speaker 2: I want to see.
Speaker 6: Does a show and I feed off the chat room. So I want to see this chat.
Speaker 1: Put it in d Live for me or send it today.
Speaker 2: Tell David. Tell David you.
Speaker 6: Because I love I learned in the chat. So I like to give people recognition when they talk back. So since you're saying that somebody in the chat Dave, whenever he sends it, hit me that phone.
Speaker 2: Look on the screen. It's on the screen.
Speaker 1: I can't see right here.
Speaker 6: On my phone, I can't see that. Yeah it's oh he got his own show. Oh that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: He's telling people in your chat room to come on over and watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that that that that's actually rude and that you know I do, I do let, but I don't let people do like you know, if they they just have to ask me before they do it because it's it's very disrespectful for me to I try to get respect. But this is also, by the way, this is actually I do have kofile. By the way, Kofi is. It's a little bit better than did a lot of the other stuff that I do. But sometimes I have to make Sometimes it's like money's tight right now, Lucretia, mm hmmm. Luckily I had twenty bucks in my pocket, or I would have would not have had the money.
Speaker 6: No, Jane, do you understand you wrote a song that's all that matters to us because you didn't have to just stop thinking everybody and always that even your littlest it helps when you don't know it. Prayers help when people don't think it does. So don't apologie.
Speaker 1: That song is gonna be a pivoting point of our gifts and go everything. My damn fact, Hold up, Jake, because I won't get that song.
Speaker 6: I want the people that actually watch you, I want them to hear what you wrote about me.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry about not mentioning Trump and that song.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, this was perfect. This will be the first thing I've eaten since everybody. I want y'all they hear this. Hold up, Jake, everybody. I want you all to hear what Jake out the kindness of his heart did and wrote for me and that Marinaro turkeys up for dinner?
Speaker 2: Are you single?
Speaker 1: Because you need to be better than that.
Speaker 7: She's a four fool of people cutting through the crowd.
Speaker 1: Fire, So Crisia huge.
Speaker 3: She so.
Speaker 1: She don't back down, does she won't.
Speaker 2: Fo with the heart of lying in a message boat.
Speaker 7: She's a real taking his shutting the truth, Cresa.
Speaker 1: She's going through God, she's taking a stack with.
Speaker 6: This just for you, writing that song right there for me and about me, and I didn't even expect you to do that.
Speaker 1: I'll go to back for you.
Speaker 2: Any day, thank you. And I really wanted to make up for the other songs that when I first.
Speaker 1: Wrong with the other song. I like that song too.
Speaker 2: I've been making songs. And did Dave send the one I made for you and him? Did Dave show you that one? No?
Speaker 1: Well there was a song about us being you know, yeah, you got to play that for you. Well, he's gonna have to replay it for me, So there you go.
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to say that I do appreciate you guys, and you know, sometimes I sometimes I feel bad when I have the money to give when you guys, because I want to help you guys, But.
Speaker 1: Well, you are helping. You are helping.
Speaker 6: And when the game sing go go live, just spread it out there to your are the people that are in your family and that watches you, that you make connections with, and then you ask those people to send it to their family and we just spread it. That is that's the only way that I can even think about, you know, doing any of this.
Speaker 1: It's faith over fear, exactly what my shirt says.
Speaker 6: If I'm gonna have faith or I'm gonna live in perpetual fear, and at the moment, I choose to live in faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always say this is something that I've always says. It's people over people over profit, real over fake, faith over fame, faith over fame. I've said that a lot lately because I would rather, you know, I would rather help somebody than try to make money off of that person. I would rather help And sometimes sometimes I sometimes it comes back and bite me in the butt. Sometimes when you help somebody, they come back and bite you in the butt. But you know what, it's good people. You know what. I love what you guys are doing. I love what your message is, and it's it's something that we have to teach people the right thing. And there's people out there that that don't understand the message you guys are. It's we're trying to you know, God, Family, God, family, God and Trump. Is that.
Speaker 1: God, Family, Country, Trump?
Speaker 2: Trump? Yeah? Sorry, I had to I. Uh, by the way, are you going to be at the n ra A event coming up?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I'm running for a board of directors.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta get you in the board directors.
Speaker 6: And I'm running from the board of Directors of the n r A and I will be having a booth on media row and it is number six six. So I will be in Atlanta at the n r A Convention and Meetings from Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So yes, my booth, my media booth is six six two.
Speaker 2: I hope, thank god it's not six sixty six. But that's the favorite thing. You know.
Speaker 1: What I know who I want to interview live on the floor is regular people, just regular people and pulling them into the booth and actually asking why what makes them stand up for the two A. But yes, that's the end. Oh sorry, that's the n r A thing.
Speaker 2: So I will be in.
Speaker 1: Booth sixty six two. So I hope people who's there actually come by.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, by the way, I just want to say, I hope you get to meet ten new gents already.
Speaker 1: Have I already met him? I already met.
Speaker 6: Said, yeah, uncle, I've met him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got pictures with him.
Speaker 2: You know, you know Joe, you know, Joe Rogan said that stranglehold is a better song than some of the other songs that he has. Strangleholds the best.
Speaker 1: How can we get on Joe Rogan's show?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You you gotta you gotta listen. I've been trying. I've been trying to get the Vaughn on my show. Who the Vonne from? Like past when Weekend? The past Weekend? The show he does. He has a podcast, the.
Speaker 1: What do you talking about it? I haven't the he's.
Speaker 2: From He's from Louisiana and he calls him that the rat King or something. But I've been also trying to get a bit how to get another person on the show. Been trying to get lucrisiaches back on my show.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll come back, I'll come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know what the thing is the last time he was on my show, I was doing a test stream with cut of the jib and now being cut of the jib and no longer friends because.
Speaker 1: Why are not longer friends?
Speaker 2: He there were there were some issues there that it was issues that I really don't want to bring up anymore before.
Speaker 1: We don't worry about that. Say no more, say no more.
Speaker 2: No more? Okay, thank you, and I do I do appreciate you guys. You know, by the way, so are you guys not streaming on Twitch anymore?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: What are you guys not streaming on Twitch anymore?
Speaker 1: I don't think so?
Speaker 2: Why because I thought you because you still have that Twitch channel and I thought you had streaming over there.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even know we still had a Twitch gym. I think that's one of the let me switch from air cast from okay, I don't think that.
Speaker 6: Okay, and it must not be compatible with aircast. That is what we used to broadcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no more restream, no.
Speaker 1: Uh, no more restrain. We use an air cast. There you go right there.
Speaker 2: Wow. I'm I'm a big fan of ten newser I think his music is amazing. We can't play his music because we're on YouTube. We can't play his music.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, don't, don't get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the copyright, the YouTube copyright system is screwed up. And wait who wait what loop Regno.
Speaker 1: Yep, the original Hulk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was also on. He was also in the Cavin James show King of Queens. He was in that show too. Wow. I uh when you when you have when when your babysitter was a TV for half your childhood, you get to watch a lot of those shows. Yeah. But by the way, since since we're bringing up pictures, yeah, you gotta see my hold on, I'm gonna shay you something. Look at that. Hold on, I'm trying to trying to show you something. But hold on, that's me kissing a fish. That's a young me kissing.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 2: I see you. I know. I turned on the camera sometimes I don't like to show on my face because I.
Speaker 4: Don't why not.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, I'm like having issues. It's like some what like the Balden. The Balden right here? People, you can do about that.
Speaker 1: It's wrong. Ain't not wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Rock what you got okay, and shave it off. If it's a problem.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? I've shaved. I've actually have shaved my head before. Do you realize that everybody thinks that people? I don't want people called it a chrome dome?
Speaker 6: Okay, if you got a chrome dong, you just got a chrome dong. You just gotta have confidence to rocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I've been listening, But did you see the Thom McDonald rose Ane Barr song? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I love the song. But I can do I can have deal without her working. That's all I'm saying. A lot of people thought it was Nova. People's always Nova in drag.
Speaker 6: No, that was Roseanne Bar twerking. That was something that I didn't need to see in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you do you realize that that they that that that the show? I've not seen the New Corner Show without Roseanne.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, after what they did to her and how they treated her when she stood up and then she lost her own show. But she's dead on the show anyway. How are they going to bring her back?
Speaker 2: They brought back on two and a half Men, they brought back Charlie sheen after what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't see her going back. I don't see Roseanne bar going back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why would she want.
Speaker 6: To after being treated and uh treated like that, I wouldn't want to go.
Speaker 2: By the way, is this is this true? That Dave used to work was a roadie for people.
Speaker 1: Know he was a lighting director. You're about to get cussed out. You know he's pushed cases. I pushed, but I had to do math.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I got it wrong because it's been listen by the way, I had to pole plate the beans today, lava beans.
Speaker 1: I like Lima beans and corporate.
Speaker 2: But I actually my mom wasn't. Mom had cheese on it. I put a couple of pieces, a couple of slices of craft cheese on it.
Speaker 1: I ain't for the sud. No, that's nasty. The whole plate away. Throw the whole plate away. Put cheese on anything, all right, Jake, I'm getting ready to go to bed and try to get.
Speaker 2: Any plugs he got. You think we're promote.
Speaker 6: No, we're gonna wait for the gibs and go to come out, and that should be tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And then every every day five to seven.
Speaker 1: Oh you want me to plug myself, dude, I'm so damn exhausted.
Speaker 6: Yes, Lucretia here the real news with Lucretia Hughes five to uh pretty much on d Live, Rumble, Facebook.
Speaker 5: Uh X.
Speaker 1: We are out there all right, fire.
Speaker 6: And it's it's five to seven Eastern Standard time where we take news from all over the world and if it goes against God, family, country, or Trump, I just rip you a new one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also Dave plays music, and Dave plays music.
Speaker 6: Come on, Gassie, hold on, I'm finna stay on for a minute, and I need glasses.
Speaker 2: Gassy.
Speaker 1: Leave Jake alone, Leave Jake Jacob, leave Jake alone. Let's stop stop that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I always say, Dave always gets the song, every song you get. Every time they plays a song you don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, are you talking about my hats behind me? No? No, those hats are gonna stay right back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, you didn't see half the I even have beanies that people sent me. What these are the beanies that people said? I got one and another one over there on the other side.
Speaker 1: They said to him, beanies, that's good. They about to be having your name on it. If they're gonna be sitting.
Speaker 2: It's I need to get some with my name on it, but I need to get merged. But the thing is, it's like there's a there's a fible little word that I have to get before doing that. They want money. People want money, now people, dude, they went up on Brussels stream Yard from twenty five dollars to forty five. This was twenty five dollars. Ebe Musse was twenty five dollars a.
Speaker 1: Month and no way, none, not at all.
Speaker 2: Uh, stream Yard went on pricing.
Speaker 1: He's saying that give one of those hats to Jake to put on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. But hey, hey, Dave, Dave's in the shot, by the way. Dave is in the shot, by the way.
Speaker 1: He's trying to show all these pictures.
Speaker 2: They by the way, Dave's in the shot. By the way, Dave, everybody, yeahs.
Speaker 1: Showing much stuff. Leave those hats along.
Speaker 2: They they want to see They want to see Dave's face.
Speaker 1: They want to see Dave's faith.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my day.
Speaker 2: That's my way. But by the way, Dave is the David is your is your producer?
Speaker 1: Now that's my husband.
Speaker 6: And better half. And best friend and yeah, he's he's all.
Speaker 1: Of encompassed in one man. Yeah, everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think we need to get you. We need to get your bed.
Speaker 1: So because I didn't yelling and your people faces at least five times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you know what the thing is, By the way, thing God, Christie's Christie's gonna be watching it almost. Send this, send this stream to Christie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do that, and Jake, I will be sending you the gift scene go tomorrow. And what I'm gonna be asking people do is just share it and share it and ask other people to share it and see what what we can do as a family.
Speaker 2: And uh, all right, you know what the thing is. You know what I'm gonna let I'm gonna let you go, and I'm gonna do a few minutes. But I gotta do a little bit of I gotta send I gotta set up the library direct for YouTube because I haven't did that yet because I didn't realize you were because I didn't know you were coming on. I didn't realize you were. I didn't know when you're coming on or if you screw screw up fund out that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, David was going to Popeye's. He said, he just called text me and told me to get on the op. So I just said, I tried it the other link you sent me in.
Speaker 1: Wh Yeah, screw up.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's the I realized that I wrote. When I realized, I have it on, I have verification because of the troll.
Speaker 6: Oh no, hold on, hold up, Jake, Hey, kung fu. Society of Indianapolis. Dude, that's a mouthful. That's changed.
Speaker 1: That name changed, that name Society of Indianapolis. I'm going to uh have a right night. Way.
Speaker 2: So, but by the way, quick thing. There was a show on TV one called Parole Diaries. I've been watching a lot of that lately. They're showing the Parole Parole Board of the Parole Agents of the Indianapolis.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I know that's not my channel. The Veterans for America First War Room. Uh No, that is my channel is Lucretia Hughes. So I'm a part of the Veterans.
Speaker 1: For America First, and I'm actually.
Speaker 6: The Georgia community. I'm talking to gas assistants out there. He had to me at b f A War Room. No, that's not me, that Stan Fitzgerald or Craig one of them. But my mine on Twitter is at create thirty five, so they c r E thirty five.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Lucracy. You could say, hey, Jay, get the link for them, please. You could have said that to me. I could have gotten link for them. And but by the way, these here's the thing, and sometimes these people who listen, I'm doing a lot of stuff in the background, so people don't understand. I'm doing a lot of the back end work when I when I'm not like talking, I'm letting the guests talk. I'm just doing the back end work, like what Dave does all the time on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's if it's it, it take two people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, people don't understand when I'm not talking, I'm just trying to get trying to get all the links going have to get, trying to make everybody happy.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not gonna make everybody happy, so I stop trying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and by the way, what do you think about X? What what do you think about X? When they changed it from Twitter.
Speaker 1: To X, I'm still stuck at let's see. Let me I have because I'm on my computer. I'm gonna go to my page.
Speaker 6: I have been part of Twitter for since twenty ten, and I'm stuck below ten thousand, so I don't.
Speaker 1: X is just X when I get over there. I'll get over there. Mainly stay on Facebook.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I gotta I got someone I want to promote here my time that they're actually doing the show tonight. I've been promoted. It's on my social media. I've been promoting it. They are actually what they do is they go they go look at cases, cold cases of people that are going through stuff, and it's and I want to say that it's so awesome being you know, we get to meet so many people doing this live stream and meeting people and Brady, this is Braddy. I know it's Braddy. I know it's Braddy.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to no, no, no, I'm talking to your folks out there. You ought to know me by now, Jake.
Speaker 6: If somebody's gonna come into the live chat, I always give them recognition.
Speaker 1: So many people with shows don't give love.
Speaker 6: If someone can spend a little bit time out of their life to come and recognize you in a live feed and a live chat, you should at least be able to say, what's.
Speaker 2: Up, bro?
Speaker 1: How you doing out there? What's up, Brady? I mean, speak for these people.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm just reading this, not all cold cases, murdered, missing, murdered, indisiness women and girls. Is that they go through, they go through cases and they try to like help and and she's never asked for a dog to help for help. She's never asked for a dome.
Speaker 1: And that's that's a good one. That's a good person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And they never asked for a dome for help, for for helping people. And and I do appreciate it. And you know what the thing is, It's like now, it's like everybody every every time you see a charity out there, they want they want money. They she sees channels that want to help people like that, they want money to help. H Brady's never asked. Braddy's never asked. She's she said that she's never asked, never asked for money.
Speaker 6: That And there's always those people, the ones that got the harder go.
Speaker 1: They are the ones that get walked on the most.
Speaker 6: The ones that are out there that are willing to do it for free because there is a passion and there is a need and that is their calling.
Speaker 1: Are the ones they have to strap by. So I appreciate Brad, and I appreciate because.
Speaker 2: Sorry, beusy. Can you refrainer saying nothing? This chap please? What that's that's his noga is the way their way of saying the inn word.
Speaker 1: Who gives a ship?
Speaker 6: Jake, Honey, I'm fifty years old. Do you think I give two craps about a word?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Until my ass ain't so join the truth. I ain't trying to get you off no slave plantation. Do you think I give two ships about being called the N word?
Speaker 1: That don't mean a damn thing to me. It don't mean nothing to.
Speaker 6: Me, So uh, they need to go talk to maybe Candice Owens.
Speaker 1: Not I so I could get I don't care. It's not gonna stop my life. It's not gonna stop in my path. It's not gonna stop anything if they.
Speaker 6: Don't like the color of my skin and they refer to me like that, what nigger actually stands for an ignorant ass person.
Speaker 1: And I'm very intelligent, So let's get back to the real deal. So the person that's actually putting that out there with the e R on it, they the one that's ignorant as hell. Understand your definition before you start claiming that is who you are. Like Herman King said, is they people could call you any damn thing what you answer to? Yeah, what you answer to?
Speaker 6: So how that one damn word is gonna stop me from waking up tomorrow doing my show, fighting for my house and continue repping God's family country Trump.
Speaker 1: Now tell me where I'm supposed to stop my life, or you know, Brady stop her life, or anybody else stop their life because somebody done threw a boulder at them. You pick it up, and you put it on the foundation and step right back on it.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody got tired of that.
Speaker 2: I will, by the way, throwing spirss. I will share when families need help for billboards and money to help search teams. But other than that, not for myself. Uh strupp her link? I need to follow her. I like her already, She said, are you on face? You want me to drop your Facebook link?
Speaker 6: You can drop anything you want because you already know you come to my page. I'm gonna troll Hannah. I will eat your ass up and not blink twice tomorrow. I'm already going through stuff, and I'm trying to keep a lot of silent screams on the inside. So bring that demon this way. I'm gonna slap that bitch back. I AIN'STI one two three to be played.
Speaker 1: Well at all. So my page is fair game.
Speaker 6: But when I hurt your feelings because you step into a real person or someone you ain't never met a day in your life, I don't care if I lose my platform. You will never disrespect me on my own page, So try it.
Speaker 2: Drop my Facebook, all right, I'm trying. It's air that sometimes screws up. Hold on, can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I can hear you, right.
Speaker 2: I don't have I don't have fire off like some people.
Speaker 1: No worry, Jake, I got you.
Speaker 2: I might have dialogue. I might have dial up.
Speaker 1: Dude, you still got a land line. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, no, no knowing my uh, I have a flip phold. That's how you like this?
Speaker 1: Newport?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm black? Ain't I next about me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I had four kids before I was.
Speaker 6: Twenty years old. I've been on every WELLFA program in the United States. I actually testified in front of Congress two years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm running for the Board of Directors only because you are hoodish and woodish don't mean you can't take you can't go there? So what else are running on? But I'm an open book. I'm an open book.
Speaker 6: But realize I'm a real person too, so I understand that I don't I'm not running for office, and I do a show every single night for two hours, and tonight's show with seventeen and thirty seven.
Speaker 1: So come at me, bro ye, I'm that type of woman. I'll take you there.
Speaker 6: I am not politically correct, polished or spit rad at all. I'm hoodish and I'm woodish because the hoods in the woods.
Speaker 1: Ain't that too far apart.
Speaker 2: That's her link, by the way, that's her link. That's the link. That uh, that's the link.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, that's my link. That's my page. Let me go to it because you're gonna get everything on my pages. Well that's that's yeah. They could go on that page.
Speaker 2: That'll be fine. That's how I found you sometimes do that.
Speaker 1: Go to my original page. That's a business page.
Speaker 6: I have like four pages and not profiles pages, not profiles pages.
Speaker 1: But you go to my original one, you'll get tears, laughter, cussed out, prayed for, and hands laid either or you'll get taught and we are family. So I don't believe in followers. Hold them. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Do you still do church on Sundays?
Speaker 1: Yes, we still do church on Sunday.
Speaker 6: I don't call anyone that comes into our life a follower.
Speaker 1: There's only followers of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: I call them family because by the time you get on my page and you start interacting on my page, you will realize and understand how close knit a lot of people are. So don't I don't believe in this false pretense of followers. That's the bullshnegati. After a certain period of time of talking to people like you and people like the ones that are on my page, I call y'all fan fam because y'all have taught me, matured me, made me grow, made me smarter, and maybe have a damn backbone.
Speaker 1: So if you want to be a part of my life, you want to be a part of my pages, you want to be a part of my shows. What you see is what you're gonna get in a real life and on the internet.
Speaker 2: Hold on, and I hate this hate when I have to like lead this page because it makes it so big. Hold on, no worry y'are back but up.
Speaker 6: And plus no offense can I I really want to say that. I think we've been through enough crap as being American citizens of every walk of life, every walk of life. If you white, especially a white man, y'all been beaked down for a one damn decade. If you're a Native American, as I say Indian because I'm part Cherokee, holy crap, we ain't walking the trails of tears anymore. I'm black, Okay. I don't want to murder and slaughter my children in the womb. I don't want to everybody that looks at my thirty five year old son, my thirty three year old son, who's a veteran and who's a hard working man as a stereotype. And then when you have ignorant ass people that come into chat rooms and drop the nigga word, bro, I'll take you there. I am the one that's gonna try to break these barriers. Because my grandmother and grandfather was the first interracial couple. I'm not dealing with this tomfoolery in my life that people.
Speaker 1: Display on lamestream media or in a real ard TikTok. I'm not that woman. You won't walk up in my face and scream of blow a whistle. I will throat punch you.
Speaker 6: So it's it's a certain point in my life that I had to draw the line not to be used in abuse anymore. And that goes for you and anybody else that come on my page.
Speaker 2: Yo, I just want to say that, you know, I want to say, oh, what's what's they doing?
Speaker 1: He got red hats? Now he got red black And thank you Danny Hamilton who has the Trump bush for gifting us that one. And I guess there's that one, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But by the way, I just want to say, by the way, that the shirt, my favorite shirt I have right now is the we the people told you so, uh, I think David's wearing that one. I think David's wearing that shirt.
Speaker 6: We have been telling them. You do a show, you don't do a podcast. Stop saying that. Claim it for what it is.
Speaker 2: You do a.
Speaker 6: Show that you try to relay, teach and reach people about what's going on in the real society. That is not lanmestream media. That's not brought to you by the six major corporations. It's not brought to you by the Military Industrial Complex. It's not brought to you by the US A, I D. It's not brought to you by the CIA. You're just a regular person that reads through the bullshit and you could dissect it in a layman's term and get it out there and they and I appreciate you just for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and and I want to say that everybody that you know, you know, here's the thing I've had. I've had people on my I've had like people a D till on my show. I've had I've had a lot of big people on my show. But the scene is, you know what I love about What I love about your show is what I love about real news. Little Christy hues every day Monday through Friday, five to seven. Is you your real talk? You say what you use on your mond and that they don't like it. There's the door. The door hit you in the ass of the way. That's what you always say.
Speaker 1: You we've grown.
Speaker 6: Aren't you tired of being lied to? I don't give a damn if it's wrong to you by the Patriot Act. I don't care if it's the NDA Act. Aren't you tired of being a grown person?
Speaker 1: Of being lied to God gave you, since he gave you, He gave you books, Mark, he gave you the capability and the knowledge to dissent you anything in life and understand what is going on. But when we are paying to be lied to, and if you want to get political where it's been against the law since nineteen forty eight, then you get the George Bushes of it all. And then who has brought to you bla Barack Obama. I'm over it. Stop pissing on us and telling us it's rain, and stop giving clock shots when you're killing half of society.
Speaker 2: But I forgot.
Speaker 1: In twenty nineteen, eleven thousand scientists decided to sign on with Bill Gates to call the Damn Earth, and people wondering why I'm angry you shut down in the world. But what you didn't do was shut down our knowledge and you could not erase our voices.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Baddie had to leave. Brady had to leave.
Speaker 1: By Braddy.
Speaker 2: She's getting ready for her showing about like an hour, she's doing a show.
Speaker 1: Do a kick ass job.
Speaker 6: Don't let nobody make you stop. Have that passion that you already and continue to help save people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you very much, and we do. And by the way, I'm dropping the link to her live right now. You want me to drop it on the d Love, Yeah, drop.
Speaker 1: It always drop people stuff everywhere.
Speaker 6: It gives them an acknowledgement that you are paying attention and you care about what Brady is doing. You care and you want to support what you know, Gastonia over that is doing. You support these people because they support you, and as they come in your chat room, just the acknowledgment, the conversations asking.
Speaker 1: How you doing, what's up?
Speaker 6: I'm telling you so many people are isolated, so many people lost friends and families just by what they think and how they feel in life.
Speaker 1: This is where we build that family, We build that connection because we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: By the way, the link is in the d Live. Got it, It's it. But I can.
Speaker 1: Subscribe because I'm banned from YouTube.
Speaker 2: Because he had a little channel. I thought you had a channel.
Speaker 1: Now every time I keep trying to click or like or something, they keep saying, my page will never come back because I'm a threat to the global community because I refuse the gibt jab by a clot shot.
Speaker 2: Hey do you do you know that I've not gotten the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 1: Why would you want to die suddenly? I mean, why you want to drop?
Speaker 2: Here's thing so one of the things that. But here's the thing my team said. My medical team says, I don't need it because I don't travel a lot of places I don't travel. My team said that I don't need it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Brandy, I'm seeing if I can look you up.
Speaker 2: I typed your.
Speaker 1: Name in brad ah see you hold up the stolen spirit. Okay, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: Hold up.
Speaker 1: I'm giving them a new follow it's a group. Is it a group? It's saying it's a group, Brady.
Speaker 2: It's a group. It's a it's a group. It's it's a group page.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm joining the group right now.
Speaker 2: I'm in the group page. I'm in the group page. Oh, by the lady. YouTube policies are dog crap?
Speaker 1: Do I agree to be respectful? Yes? Do I agree with the group rooms? Yeses and submit? Okay, then I just joined your group.
Speaker 2: I think there day. Hey, hey, Dave, if you're listening, I'm gonna need a link to increase his discord.
Speaker 1: I got a discord. Okay, I'm liking your other page too, Stolen Spirit. You got seven hundred and thirteen followers and eighty likes, So I just hit followed that one too. Okay, but let me go back, hold on how many pages.
Speaker 2: You got, by the way, do you do you realize I have I have a Facebook page that I only have, like I have a personal page, and I have my my group, my one with my my government name on it, and one with my my I have a my personal page that I don't let people know. It's under my government name. And people that know my government name fall that because I've been dogs. Everybody knows my government name because it's all my cash. Appa. You just keep being you.
Speaker 1: Oh, YouTube policies are doll crap, That's what I'm saying. I'm not on there anymore. YouTube to me is like Netflix. I can live without it.
Speaker 6: But somehow if you type I name in on YouTube, I still got a lot of videos over there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, totally. And also your own bitch you too.
Speaker 1: I don't bitch you today.
Speaker 2: You know about that?
Speaker 1: He's Jake said, we was on bit.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 1: If I'm on all these pages, Jake, if we can't raise this money to save our home, yeah, that's what Jake.
Speaker 2: You said. I think you said it was because it's some some other form partner that you had put your videos up there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jake. I'm like stolen stolen spirits. I love what I do. I'm willing to do it for free. We've been doing this for free for six years now, trying to strive to be you know who. We are, traveling the nation for free. We've done this and like I said, I just pray that the people that I have came across in the last six to seven years believe in me. Any help us. That's the only thing that I can do.
Speaker 6: YouTube took away our monetization. Facebook took away our monetization. We don't make a living only through our t shirts and donations through the show. So Rumble Rumble, yeah, Rumble don't pay anything, so I can tell you that now. So seven dollars.
Speaker 2: The only time, the only time I've made money is when people the first the first month I was on Rumble, I'm people. I made one hundred some dollars just in rubble reds because people kept rubble retting me. But I don't know. I'm lucky. If I get like a dollar in my account, I'm lucky.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much. But you know what, I'm gonna keep my head up, I'm gonna keep driving forward.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna put it out there. I'm gonna see as if we can get as much help as possible, and I'm just gonna put my faith faith in God.
Speaker 1: All I can do.
Speaker 2: You know, one of the then Christie Christi in the chat was saying in your chat, was saying, you're gonna try to get Jesse Walters to try to help.
Speaker 1: If y'all can reach these type of people, please do, please do.
Speaker 6: If you people can reach these type of people and they feel like they need to advocate for us this way, then please do it. I can ask because I am a walking testimony and I am so transparent that maybe that's why a lot of.
Speaker 1: People like, why you ain't made it? Because I'm not willing to sell my soul or do some cheap stuff, or do some unethical anything in order to get my name out there, or you know, any of this. So the only thing we can do is pray. That's all we can do.
Speaker 2: Jake, hey, hey, hey, refuse before you leave. I want to show you something. This is I want to show you a picture that I did go ahead. This is the the The picture in the background is actually let me show you Isa, show you ready, that's the picture. That's the picture that's behind us.
Speaker 1: Where's the pitch?
Speaker 2: It's in the there's a it's a it's an apple. Where in a wig where.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting as a ten second delay on the computer? Uh? What is the apple? Granny Smith apple? If I could go get my bagpipes and play the Mexican I know that song on that pipe?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, No problem, no problem. One day, by the way, I did this one time I did a banana with some bro. I did a banana with some bro. Before it was me going through my my face where I might try to find by the way, thank you, Dave. Dave's in the chats. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm just still yelling in your uh, in your ear, and it's in all of your fam Yeah.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. And I have to stay up because I'm helping her for my friend lives in California. And when when it's like when it's late here, it's like dark, they're getting dark, and she needs help like keeping herself up. But she's driving home acker working a twelve plus hour job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 6: What I'm gonna do is try to eat something for the first time, say some Monday, and I am gonna try to get some sleep, try and then I'm gonna get up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Get ready for the Gambu scene.
Speaker 6: Go and get that released out there and start making some phone calls and connections.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, you know, I want to say thank you so much for taking the time out your data to talk to me, because I know you've I know you've done other people's shows, but you've never you never done my show professional. You did my show before, but it was with a producer that I'm not gonna talk about that because it's it's it's something that it needs to be taught. I really want to keep it off air.
Speaker 6: What happened well in order for you to stay out of any litigation, just don't say nothing at all.
Speaker 1: If they're not a part of your life anymore, you leave them in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But by the way, my friend, my former friend there, and you holt need to get that information. I kept killing him for months. Oh you're gonna be You're gonna get all right. Love you guys, Love you, guys, I'm gonna do a few minutes what I'm gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yea he is definitely on dial up.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Have a good night out there, all right, love you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll get your kicked mid night.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, here you go. Thank you, guys. That was the real. Look Crusia Hughes, the best, simply the best, simply the best. Hold hold up, mm hm, alright, that was Lucretia Hughes, real news lit La Cressie Hughes is you know. But all right, guys, we're gonna go. Let's go find somebody to raid. Mm hmmm. But thank you guys so much for coming. Hope you guys enjoy like the stream, y'all share the stream y'all you guys can mm hm that was a very awesome stream.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: H m you know, mhm h.
Speaker 2: I want to say thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart. I'll deal with the uh stop that I gotta jokes on the back end later m hm. Alright, alright, alrah.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Alright, as I love you guys. Alright, bye, all right, hold on, we're gonna I'll figure out hold on Twitter, alright,