Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 3: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 4: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us, and one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 1: It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 5: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 5: Welcome back Colt listeners. It's branded with Tenfoil tells. Today I'm bringing an episode that might make you think about the things that we're putting in our body that are supposed to be healthy for us. But before we dive into that conversation, you're a fan of Tenfoil tells, you can make sure to follow me on any of the preferred platforms that you listen to podcast on. So whatever you're listening to this episode on right now. Make sure to go find tenfoil Tels and you can find all the other episodes of the podcast. You can follow me around on Instagram and Facebook. Look for Brandon tenfoil Teals or the official tenfoil Tales Facebook page. You'd like to support the show, there is a Patreon. You get exclusive content over there and add free episodes and early access to all the episodes. And if you're listening, if you've ever had a weird experience or something you couldn't explain and you'd like to share it sometime, you can always reach out to me. You can go to tenfoiltales dot com and go the contact section, or you can send an email directly to Tenfoil Tales Podcast to gmail. We can probably get something to schedule for a future episode. But on that note, thanks to call the Conspiracy, Thanks for listening, and I hope you guys enjoy the episode.
Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I called ass out of there. I was done.
Speaker 3: I wasn't dealing with that.
Speaker 4: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my headlights on it turned and looked at us and one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 1: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top.
Speaker 3: Of the muzzle.
Speaker 1: Those in the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, it felt like death.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to tin Foil Tells tonight. My guest is Tony. Tony. Thanks for coming on here and talking with men.
Speaker 3: Absolutely thanks for having me, Brandon, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean in the past, I was in the fitness nutrition industry and kind of got me into what I'm doing now, which is more oral hygiene, oral health that kind of comes from the nutrition side of things. I studied overseas with a couple ballistic practitioners and started learning some of the poisons that were in some of our products and our deordorants and our toothpaste and our shampoos and so on and so forth, and my business partner, he had a dental insurance company and in the past, so then we kind of merged the two ideas of like you know, holistic health and nutrition and dental and realized there wasn't any products out there that you know, had any natural products out there that was like a true advanced brushing system for oral hygiene. So that's kind of how we how Freshmouth Club was born. And then we branched off and Noble Metals Wellness that became our like aluminum free deodorant and silver soap, and a couple other products supplements like methylene blue and a monotimic goal for the spiritual aspect as well and psychicabilities and everything like that. But fresh Mouth Club that's our main venture. And we started learning how toxic fluoride was and kind of went from there because we we had opportunities with some dental companies, with some dental insurance companies actually to market our idea with it was going to be a toothpaste, a mouth rinse, a toothbrush, and flaws and really the idea was like, wow, this could take off like overnight, almost like an overnight success type thing. They already had you know, hundreds of thousands of clients on their insurance plans, and we figured, why wouldn't they want their clients to have you know, healthy tea so that way they don't have to pay out and claims. And they loved the idea until we didn't use fluoride. So that was that put a huge kabash on things, and they wouldn't work with us unless we put fluoride in the toothpaste. And after doing the research and finding all the studies and all the information out there where floride comes from, the true reason why they put it in their toothpaste, the real reason why they put it in our water, just ethically, we couldn't like continue doing something that had that kind of poison in it. So that's why we kind of bailed on that and started grinding it out basically. So what we you know, we started doing trade shows kind of where I met you, right, I met you at a paranormal event and everything, so you know, we started doing so many different events, started at farmers' markets and county fairs, and that led into health and wellness, and then kind of realized that a lot of people that are into like paranormal and UFOs, like we did Contact in the Desert. All of those individuals are looking for very similar things, well different things when it because we do political shows as well, but politics, UFOs, paranormal, health and wellness, the main commonality in all of those buckets is the truth. They all want the truth, right, So I'm sure a lot of your listeners out there they want to know the truth about what's going on. They want to know the truth about things that are being hidden from us, right. So that's kind of where we came in doing the different types of shows that we do, is all of those individuals want the truth. So it doesn't matter if it's you know, UFOs and paranormal or health and wellness or politics. A lot of those groups are looking for similar things in that aspect at least. So that's kind of what we came in with the fluoride and non fluoride. So that's that's kind of the quick synops of.
Speaker 7: The history and the start of everything when you look into stuff like this, and I know it's part of how they go about trying to control things and dictate things.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 6: Is there anything out there for like if someone was interested in this type of stuff that actually shows the benefits to not having the fluoride in their stuff and all this like the aluminums in your system or has there ever been any studies that prove that for someone that's like skeptic of it or anything that.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's there's so many. And on the on our new website, on the Noble Metals Wellness website, I have posted some of the scientific studies, the ones on some of the ones on the dangers of aluminum, some of the ones on the benefits of silver, benefits, amount of time of gold, methylene blue. So I have a lot of those scientific studies posted on there. We have a lot of information about fluoride on the Freshmouth site, so and I can even touch on it if you're good with it. You know, a couple of the examples of some of the scientific studies with fluoride fine, Yeah, and the aluminum of course, see the whole thing with aluminum florid And this is what got us into the aluminum aspect as well. So fluoride. A lot of people they think that fluoride is a natural occurring element. A lot of the pushback that we'll get at some of the trade shows and exposes well it's it's on the periodic table. Floride is not on the periodic table. Fluorine is on the periodic table. Fluoride is a byproduct of the manufacturing of aluminum. So a lot of these, you know, Alcoa and DuPont and a lot of these aluminum companies that made aluminum in the past and currently when they're making the aluminum, they have these And I'm sure most people have seen at least a picture of these enormous smoke stacks, right that have all this smoke billowing out of the smoke stacks, and you know, a lot of it was out in Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh and stuff. But the smoke that's coming out of those smoke stacks, what gets stuck in there is the fluoride. So when they scrape those smoke stacks, that's what they're scraping. It's toxic waste, and that's what the fluoride is. And instead of spending millions and millions and millions of dollars to get rid of the toxic waste, they sell it back to the municipalities. So there's a ton of science on fluoride. The CDC deems of the neurotoxin. It's on their website. You can you know, any anybody has public acts says to it, can look it up. And then on the Fluoride Action Network they have all of the studies, the true scientific studies posted about fluoride, so some of the easy ones. It's the number one ingredient in rat poison. So no matter if you're putting rat poison on your gums and your teeth, or you're you're swallowing it, whatever the case is, I don't think anybody would willingly want to put rat poison anywhere near their mouth, right, So.
Speaker 6: That's weird to me that they use it for rat poison, but everyone's brushing their teeth with it.
Speaker 3: It's brushing their teeth when.
Speaker 6: They put it in the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, exactly, Dave. They have studies that show that go is detailed into the percentage of pregnant women and even if they're pregnant with a boy or pregnant with a girl. So they even go that detailed where if if a woman is over fluoridated, which the large which majority of people are, and if they're pregnant with the little girl, then the little girl has a much higher chance of having what is it, boy, I'm on a blank right now. The boy has a like a eighty two percent chance of she's pregnant with a boy. The boy has like an eighty two percent chance of ADHD if she's over fluoridated. And the girl, if she's pregnant with a girl, she has a high chance of thyroid issues, which is another thing that's been kind of much more common lately with women. So they've even gone into the studies of women that are pregnant, and then there's so many different studies just based on neurological issues and neurological problems that are out there, which which honestly kind of leads into the whole reason why it was put in our water in the first place. Because a lot of people when I was in a nutrition fitness industry, fitness and nutrition industry, I would get a lot of questions about why, you know, I brush my teeth multiple times a day, I don't understand why I still getting cavities right, And at that time, I was more into like your proper micronutrients, macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, things of that nature. So my answer to that was, let's eat healthier and brush your teeth more. But when you look at what fluoride actually does as the chemical it changes the chemical structure of the tooth. So that's why people get more cavities. However, they didn't put fluoride in the water obviously to help us. So the real reason when you do that, when you look at the history of it, we always here to make the atomic bomb. And I know this kind of sounds like way off topic, right we're talking about atomic bombs, But to make the atomic bomb, we always hear about uranium and how much uranium you need, and countries selling uranium in other countries and so on and so forth. Right, But without fluoride, you can't make the atomic bomb because fluoride is what actually enriches and enhances the uranium. So during the arms race, every country was involved in trying to make these weapons. It wasn't just the US. It wasn't just the US and Russia. It was all the countries trying to make these nuclear weapons. Everybody pulled out prime for the most part, at least except for the US. The reason that the US was the ones that actually succeeded in these nuclear weapons was when everyone else pulled out. The reasoning was that a lot of the workers were having neurological issues, high risks and high numbers of cancer, a lot of bone problems, hit problems, knee problems. So they had all these different ailments and they pulled out from making fluoride. However, the US continue to make it because well that was the only way that the nuclear weapons could be completed. Now we had to find a way to make it safe and effective, right or come across as this is this is a healthy thing and it's good for us, not something that's bad. So they ran two different tests and again this is this stuff is on the Fluoride Action Network as well, so you could see these studies. But the first one was if you took a tooth and you put it in a Petrie dish and you covered that tooth with fluoride particulates, it did show that it would protect it and stop super lulser sugar from attacking and rotting out the tooth. But now if you if you think about that, you take a tooth, you put in a Petri dish, if you did that exact same test and you covered it in wax candle wax, you'd have the same result candle wax would stop superlolser sugar from attacking the tooth, and the Petrie dish that They did another test and showed that fluoride could actually harden the enamel on a teeth. So that was the main one that they pushed because if fluoride can actually harden the enamel, well, then that would stop cavities or slow cavities down on the process. Now that test is true, The studies do show that fluoride short term can strengthen or harden the enamel. Long term more than three to five years, it does kind of what I said at the beginning. It changes the chemical structure of your tooth from calcium phosphorus to now calcium fluoride, which does the complete opposite of the original study. So long term usage of fluoride will actually soften the enamel, making it more prone to sugar, sucralose, all these different all these different sugars and allowing the bacteria to attack the tooth. And that and when you look at what the number one cause of cavities is, it's fluorosis. So which is over over use of fluoride. And it's in our water, it's in our toothpaste, it's in cookware, it's in some of the clothes that we wear a lot. Now, it's it's so prevalent, it's in the air we breathe sometimes. And if you looked across the entire country, So if you and it's public knowledge, you can look at the every municipality's water system. The higher the level of fluoride in the municipality, the lower the IQ. And that's I mean, it's anecdotal evidence, but without exception you look at numbers, the higher the level of fluoride, the lower the IQ in that area. So there's all kinds of different problems with over fluoridation, and it's one of those things that, yeah, he can't totally get away from it right now because you know, guess what, even bottled water, a lot of bottle water has fluoride except for Fiji is probably Fiji and there's another one Wakiki heard the only two waters that actually bottle waters that actually don't really have fluoride or or if it's uh depending on the type of filter that they use, So if it's reverse osmosis, then that doesn't have fluoride as well. But those are things that you know, you could watch out for and look for and you know, just to try to stay healthier. But the other thing is, and this kind of gets into a little bit more conspiracy, right, this is Hitler used fluoride in the concentration camps in Germany because fluoride again and this is another study that's that's on on on the internet that is public knowledge. But it when when you over use fluoride, it also makes you more docile, makes you more open a suggestion, makes you more programmable. So when he used it in the concentration camps, it was to do just that. It was to control the masses that were in the concentration camps, make sure they didn't rebel, make sure they listened, make sure they were able to be more programmable and more docile. Now that's that's what I'm not going to say, is like out there that that's why they're doing it to us. That's something you know, take it or leave it. That's a more of a conspiracy thing that somebody can look into deeper. And you know, there's a lot of different rabbit holes you can go down for that kind of stuff. But it is a reason that it was used in Germany back during the war, So none of those things screamed to me benefit that I want to try and use it for myself. So yeah, that's kind of why we switched it out. But when you look at aluminum, it's you know, fluoride comes from, like I said, the process of making aluminum. The side effects of aluminum have it's identical to the side effects of floride. They cross the blood brain barrier. Aluminum is found on the like one of the one of the few elements that's found on the brain when they do autopsies after somebody's pass from dementia or Alzheimer's, is you know, you have the amyloid plaque, sticky build up. Aluminum is always in that amyloid plaque when they do the autopsies after somebody's pass from dementia or Alzheimer's. So aluminum. There was actually a big recall recently for deodorants that had illuminum, and they were pretty big name brand deodorance. But it plugs up your system. So when you put the deodorant on, there's aluminum. That's why it's anti person stops stops the sweat from coming out, but it plugs up your your lands, so it doesn't allow your system to actually filter out the toxins, and then what happens is obviously the toxin stain your body and filtered through the blood consistently, over and over and over again. And that's a huge cause of a lot of illness nowadays. So there's there's there's definitely a lot of studies that you know long. I know it's a very long answer to to you know, the question about the studies and everything on fluoride, But that's why we we swapped out the fluoride for the silver. The silver is like extremely anti bacterial.
Speaker 6: I've heard stories from other people beforehand and they've talked about using silver, and then I've seen some of the things online that claims one of the worst things about the silver as it turns like your skin color blue. If you've heard anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's there is. Uh that's the that's the main thing that mainstream media uses to uh kind of demonize silver. Is there if you did drink a lot of colloidal silver. So there was a there was a guy that did that. Now they don't talk about the context with it. The guy. The guy was he was seriously ill and trying to cure the illness with silver and he was drinking over a gallon a day at coloil silver and now that will turn your skin blue. Now, coloidal silver, it's ions where we use nanosilver, so nanosilver particles, so it's just a matter of the size of the particle. Both are pretty invisible to the naked eye, but it does make a difference in the body when you're looking at the size of that that particle. So coloidal silver, it basically it doesn't pass your digestion, so that's why it's able to turn your skin blue. And then it's kind of like the old school dark rooms. When you know, you're right around my age, so you probably remember when you just have to take you know, you take pictures with the camera, you have to take it to the you know, the local corner store to get the pictures developed, and they put them in a dark room to develop them. It has the same effect silver with the size of those ions. Since it doesn't pass through digestion, it floats through the blood system and then you go out in the sun and it's kind of similar to the dark room and it'll actually pull that silver to the to the surface and then that's what turns your skin blue. That's kind of the easiest explanation I can give. But nanosilver passes through digestion, so you never have that problem. So that's what we use in our toothpaste. The other thing with nanosilver, when you unantize and have it, the particles that small, they can actually get in between the tooth and the gum. So we're typically told when you get older, your teeth fall out, right, which is sorted through as we know. But the huge study that old age is not a disease that causes your teeth to fall out, So it's not the old age that's the cause of it. So there has to be another reason. Well, what happens as we go through life. A lot of us will get periodontal disease or gum disease, and there's not a lot of pain associated with that. So if somebody gets gum disease, most people will go through life and never realize that they even have it. But the bacteria is still there and it eats away, it fasters, it builds, and then as we can alder our teeth fall out. But it's that bacteria build up that's in between the tooth and a gum Now when you nanotize the silver, it can actually penetrate in between the tooth and a gum and stop that from happening and prevent that from ever happening and that bacteria from ever forming. So there's a lot of benefits to silver with oral but there's a lot of benefits overall. And I'll kind of give a few terms that you're probably familiar with, and a lot of the listeners and people that I've talked to are familiar with. Have you ever heard the term born with a silver spoon in your mouth? So that's where that comes from. So we know that born with a silk spooning your mouth. Yeah, it kind of means you're a rich, spoiled brad or part of the elites, or you know something that nature. Yeah, so that's that's what it was way back too. So born with a silver spooning your mouth was actually used in turn, because in the Roman era, that's what the elites used, was actual silver were because it killed all the bacteria that might be on the food. They would even drop silver coins into like jugs of water or milk or whatever they were gonna drink because that would kill the bacteria of the drink as well. So and then kind of back to what you said about it turn your skin blue. The term blue bloods, that's probably another term that you've heard, and that's another one that was created because of silver, because the elites were known as blue bloods because the silver would turn their their blood of tinge blue. So that's kind of where that term was was founded, was based off of elites using silver and in everyday use the silverware, the coins, and now we've kind of the technology now is we don't have to drop a silver coin in the water. Basically they do underwater arching with silver and then that allows the particles to float freely in the water and then you can drink it. You can do a dropper full of it, and it actually boost your immune system a little bit more than vitamin Seawell, do.
Speaker 6: You think that this is just an opinion, so it's not one hundred percent factory one, But like the reason I feel like they're fluoride and stuff, And you kind of alluded to the stuff when you mentioned the Hitler aspect, but I think what year did they start kind of putting fluoride into stuff?
Speaker 3: Do you know offhand it was? I want to say it was in the late thirties is when they've started. I think the fifties was when they ran. I want to say fifty four or fifty five were not positive. I don't have it in front of me, but the very first test in water was Grand Rapids Michigan. I think they were comparing Grand Rapids Michigan to Saginaw, I think. And it was supposed to be like a five or ten yure study and they were going to run the study on you know, basically put into water, and I.
Speaker 8: Don't know if there was permission involved, but who knows if the citizens voted on it or not.
Speaker 3: But the study did run, and they stopped it after two years because the results were not in their favor and quickly quickly spiraling faster out of their favor. So they just completely stopped the study and added for it to both cities, which makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 6: And say if it's not showing good results, and they pushed it out to everyone. Anyways, it seems kind of screwed up. But well, what I was getting to is, if they know the dangers of this and they know what it can do, and they're pushing that on the people by putting it in the drinking water, they're putting it in a toothpaste, and everything else that we involve ourselves into. That means to me they want it to do whatever it does to us because they know the side effects from it. They know what it can do to people, and they're doing it in a way to dumb down society or make us sick or whatever, because the things that can help us and live longer and be better off they don't want to. And the moment that stuff gets brought up, it's kind of pushed back into the burner, and they give you all these side effects for me and this and that, but they don't ever mention the side effects the stuff that they're poisoning you with.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's an interesting statement because you're right, they mentioned all the side effects of other things, but then the stuff that they're putting in there, like fluoride, they don't talk about this side effects of it, right, And I would have to agree with you. I don't see why they would continue to do it except for one of two reasons are both right. One money, because none of these companies want to pay to rid of toxic wastes, right, So if they can sell it, they're going to sell it. But then on the flip side, there's there's a benefit when you look at a benefit to them, right, not to us. But when you look at the studies like through you know, I don't know if you get any like deep into like mk ultra and some of these things that the CIA had done. And now again these these things are public knowledge. Now you can find them online. You can look them up. Some of them are redacted, but there's there's some websites. Steven Greer actually he's got a website where you can find all he's got all the studies of like all these different things like mk ultra, all the sub sub studies through mk ultry. I think there's like sixty seven or sixty eight subcategories through mk ultra. Even then, he's got them all listed and he's got them like they're not redacted. He's got the whistleblowers interviews on there and everything. It's it's really really interesting to go through some of it. But those were that that was part of it, the whole idea way back then. You think of all these different things in mk ultrup for mind control and suggestion and all these things that they used, well, floride was definitely one that was a little bit simpler once they they got it out to the masses to control, you know, to control your thoughts or minds or suggestions at least because you had all these subliminal messages, especially back then, you know, we had all these subliminal messages through our marketing through that we don't have it now we do, but certain words, certain visuals, all these different things, and then if you were heavily fluoridated, you were more open to those suggestions. You're more open to kind of following the following the sheep, we'll say, right following them right off the cliff, if that's what they wanted you to do. And then aluminum, they actually have information out there where because aluminum crosses the blood brain barrier if you mix that aluminum. So there's a couple things with that. One, if you mix aluminum with certain ingredients into the body, into the blood, you can actually cause and this these are studies that have been out there. I believe Judy Mikovich was one of the ones that kind of brought it out that for peanuts, for instance, if you took aluminum and you mixed aluminum with with with peanuts, you could cause an allergic reaction, meaning or make the person allergic to peanuts. So growing up, and I don't know if you you kind of feel the same way. But for me when I was growing up, when I was a kid, there was you didn't have all these different kids it's allergic to all these different things. You know. Now they say like what one out of four is alert. One out of four kids is allergic to something. So we didn't. We didn't have that growing up. I mean, we we played outside. We you know, we rolled around dirt, we had fun, we had to be home by you know time the street lights came on. Kind of that's that was, you know what I grew up around. And now and you know, again this is something that people would have to do a little bit of a little bit of research on different things. That's you know, not easy to talk about, but there are things that are out there that aluminum is mixed with some of these certain ingredients and very readily available, you know, and you don't need to give permission to get it, and it's on and so forth. But also since across as the blood brain barrier, that's the other aspect is they've done different frequency tests on people that have had heavy exposure to aluminum, and because it crosses the blood brain barrier, that suggestion goes a lot further than it does with just fluoride. Fluoride is more of a docile dum you down. Make you a little bit more open to suggestion. You don't want to push back, you don't want to rebel. We're aluminum, and knowing the different frequencies, they can actually almost flip a switch. They've shown that they can actually make you hear certain voices in your head if they know that you have certain amounts of aluminum as crossed the blood brain bearer. And then you think about like all the things that have aluminum. I mean your cook where there's tons of cook where that has aluminum. Almost everybody is wrap their sandwich and aluminum foil or their leftover pizza and aluminum foil at some point, I mean, I have them guilty of that, right, and then when you put it on a pan, you wrap the pan and aluminum foil before you put in the oven. A lot of times it's in our deodorance. It's in our like some of the face cream, some of our shampoos and conditioners and it's so readily available that I mean, it's it's hard to stay away from it. But the dangers that these but just the two of these things that cost and I mean, you know, obviously we can get into all kinds of different stuff nutritionally, but you just look at the aluminum in the fluoride. Those two alone cause tremendous, tremendous problems and just wreak havoc in the body.
Speaker 6: It's interesting to you mentioned frequencies with aluminum because obviously the name of the show is Tenfoil Tells, which is aluminum and people you put it on your head because it's supposed to keep your frequencies from the aliens or whatever from reading your thoughts and everything. That's where the whole concept came from. So it's kind of a little nod to the whole frequency thing of it. It still does play into.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yep. Well, once it's in a body, that's a different story because there there is now this I don't know if this was this was completely true or not. This was a story I read fairly recently because the microwave rays right. Russia was the first one to figure out what microwaves could do. And what the microwave frequencies and rays could do to the mind and how it could altered things. And and supposedly, now that that part is proven, you can you can find that, you know, the different studies of Russia did back in the day. But now, what the what the story I heard? Now, I have no idea if this I did not do a deep dive onto this part or not. But supposedly Russia sent microwave frequencies or rays and purposely purposely hit the embassy, the US embassy, and we're able to alter the brain function and the only way to stop it, and they did, And supposedly they did this so that people stopped trying to use and study and progress with microwave rays. But the tinfoil hats, that the aluminum hats, the tinfoil hats, that was what was the only thing that stopped it from attacking the brain. You if you had a tinfoil hat on the outside, it actually stopped the raise from penetrating and altering the mind. Now, I don't know if that's true, but I did read it. I not that one I'm not putting out there. We'll say that one's for entertainment. Purposes, but I never did a deep dive into it. But if you look at logically, you know, have you ever put aluminum in a microwave and seen what it does?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it starts to spark and burn out things, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah it can't go through it in the microwave, right, it starts to spark it started, it actually does repel it. Right, So based on that, I don't know my opinion.
Speaker 6: I'm not encouraging anyone to try this out.
Speaker 3: But exactly exactly, but it was an interesting story to think of it in that sense. But yeah, if you ingest, the aluminum definitely starts to the cause recavoc into the body. And it's in so many different products. It's just crazy.
Speaker 6: It's not even just the products that it's in. It's in things that we you said, the cook where, but if you drink a soda or like anything that's in a can, it's usually like an aluminum can. My truck is an aluminum body, like the whole frock is illumin like no matter would you look around at I see things in here now just looking around, I know that's illuminum. So m it's in so many things which we can't get away from it. But we're not actually ingesting it. We're still surrounded by it.
Speaker 3: Yep. Absolutely, That's that's why it was funny. I was on UH was on a podcast a little while back, Bledsoe, Chris Bledsoe's son Bledsoe said so and h and he asked me at the end, you know what I forget exactly? The question been paraphrasing, but it was something like, you know, if there was something I could tell people or help people, you know, you know, a simple thing, what would it be? And and that's that's usually what I say, is like, we can't avoid it completely, right because like just like you said, you're looking around now, and and anybody who listens to this, they'll probably do the same thing. They'll look around and say, wow, there's aluminum all around me. Because like you said, if you've had a pop before, if you if you if you've had a sprite or a coke, you've you've had it in aluminum. Can I'm sure? And but that's what I told them, I said, Honestly, some of the easiest things and again, these are little things. It's not like I make money off of Begi water, right. I can assure you they're not paying me to promote their water. But that's what I tell people, drink clean water, right, try to stay away from some of these things as much as possible. So if you can use some sort of you know that that was our big thing with the silver, right, like in the all natural toothpaste is trying to stay away from the toxins and heavy metals. So if you can switch your toothpaste, you can switch your to odorant, you can drink clean water. I mean that's a huge step that really doesn't You're You're gonna buy toothpaste no matter what. You're probably gonna buy your ownerant no matter what. So if you just switch the brand to something that's healthy. And then like I use a shower filter because of all the toxins that are into water, so we we do these different things to try to avoid ingesting them, and then we go into the shower, which our skin is the largest organ on our body, so then it's like a sponge and it absorbs all these toxins. So I use a shower filter too that way, at least when I shower. But these are all little things, and you know, I'm not the I'm in good shape. I you know, I'm like I said, I'm into fitness and nutrition, but I still eat pizza, you know, I still like pizza and Mexican food, and you know, so it's it's not like I'm a you know like that. Yep, that's it. I don't need anything but salad. But I just try to avoid some of the obvious things that have the toxins in them, and the stuff that's around us and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: If you look at the ingredients of what they put in our food and our drinks. Anyways, it's I just at this point, I was like, I'm forty something years old. Now I've already been the damage has probably already been done at this point, just from the amount of stuff that is in our food and our water and everything. But you have to think about the my children and my grandchildren, and like it goes further than that.
Speaker 3: But absolutely, absolutely exactly because I got kids too, you know, and it's it's I try to tell them the same stuff. But you know, you're right when you look at the ingredients that's in our foods. But one thing, if you looked at I don't know if you've ever seen any of this, I can actually like what I could look forward and that I can actually email some of it off to you. But when you look at the ingredients of what was in let's just say McDonald's, even McDonald's, the ingredients from when we were kids growing up to the ingredients that's in there now is completely different. Like when we were growing up, McDonald's made their French fries and they cooked it in tallow, right, they cooked it in beef tallow, which there's a lot of actual health benefits with beef tallow And it was actually like three ingredients. It was like potatoes, oil, you know, potatoes, the beef tallo and salt. Now there's seventeen ingredients in McDonald's French fries. Seventeen ingredients. Yeah, Like what ask a farmer what ingredients go into a French fry? Right, he's gonna say a potato.
Speaker 6: I mean, there was a document curry I forget what it was, was about ten years ago, but they showed how they were making McDonald's hamburgers and they injected it was some sort of a pink slime looking type thing into their meat.
Speaker 3: Did you there was a you know, there was a special I don't know if it was a dateline thing or what news thing it was. But that's interesting you brought that up, the pink because I think they call it the pink goo or something pink slime or pink goo. And there was a company and nobody and even to this day there was I only saw one thing on it. They only had like a couple pictures of it. It was I mean, it was the most buried hidden thing, and there was a company. Nobody knew what the company did. It was a multi billion dollar company, but that's what they made. They manufactured this pink goo and that's that was supposed to be the filler, a quote unquote filler that went into these burgers, and nobody knows what it is. To this day, I still don't know.
Speaker 8: I would love if you, if you found whoever knows the information, I'd love to meet that person because to this day, and I do like, you know, we you know, I have a product obviously, right, I have the toothpaste, I have the dealder and everything.
Speaker 3: So I'm you know, trying to you know, help people in that way. But I'm somebody who goes down a lot of rabbit holes. That's why when I saw you and I saw tinfoil tails, that's an awesome name. I was like, that's so cool because some of the rabbit holes that I go down, Oh yeah, it's I definitely am as far probably as far from mainstream as you can imagine. So but stuff like that, like the pink do what's in it? That's what I want to know, Like what exactly is in this pink slide.
Speaker 6: I've actually tried to look for it before, and this was before I was even doing the podcast, and I couldn't find anything about it. I was like, I remember seeing that somewhere. It was like I was it just ba beers like, but I saw it on TV's like either a documentary or like you said, a news clip. I remember something about it, and then it's just gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see that that was the same thing. I you know it was. It was the same thing as like a documentary or a clip or something, and then you try to find stuff on it. Now it is one of the most hidden things. And that those are the ones that those are the things that really interest me, is the ones that like are really really hidden.
Speaker 6: You know, you gotta get on the dark.
Speaker 3: That's probably the only way they like, even like not to go completely off subject or topic, but even like you know, the reptilian stuff. You you don't see a lot of people talking about like the reptiles and reptilian stuff. I mean, I think, uh, Billy Carson, he's got and forbidden knowledge. Roderick, he goes into a lot of reptilian stuff. But that, I mean you would do. That's a that's that's pretty hidden, the reptilian information and everything. And I don't know how many people are going down that rabbit hole and whatnot.
Speaker 6: There's been a few episodes on here we've talked about and I've interviewed people that have done some research, and I've actually interviewed people that has plain that they have seen these things.
Speaker 2: So's I've never met anyone that's seen one, but but I definitely it's it's interesting to hear the theories on the bloodlines and you know, the reptilian bloodlines and all this different stuff.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting. But what I find the most interesting on some of this stuff is when you can't find anything. That's That's what I think is interesting. On a lot of the questionable things, you can't find certain things and some things like you know, like like we both said about the pink slime, I saw it you saw it, like we we know that we saw this out there, you know, whether it was a news clip or a documentary, and now it's almost impossible to find any information on it, Like how is that possible?
Speaker 6: I feel like there wasn't just there was some other stuff too that there was just talking about, like the stuff that they put in their foods, and it showed that, and there was a couple other things that was showing. But if you think about all the thing, it'd be one hundred percent. I don't know when the last time I've actually ate a McDonald's hamburger. I've never been a fan of the hamburger in general, like from there, so the pink slime just I wasn't eating them anyways. At that point, I was like, well, it just reinforced me to not eat them because I just didn't let McDonald's hamburgers. But even like when you eat their chicken, I was like, it's not even real chicken half the time. When you know these places, you're getting processed food, like the chicken nuggets isn't even chicken.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, absolutely, but that and that's you think about it again, That's that's a simple change that people can make right is you stop eating some of the foods that we know are unhealthy. And I mean my kids for sure, that was the big one. Like, you know, years ago, my son loved chicken nuggets. So it's funny you mentioned that because then you start seeing, yeah, that's not really chicken, it's paste and all these things put together and so on and so forth, and and that goes into you know, I've had people come up to me at some of the shows and that's like, especially the holistic ones, and they're like, well, you know, if you just stop eating some of these things, you don't need toothpaste and you don't need to brush your teeth. And I've changed. I've gone through moments where I've had a pretty healthy diet and I still brush my teeth. That's still something that I do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't have a string diet or anything I probably should, but there's certain things that I'm very picky as it is, so I already eliminate entire food groups just because I'm not a huge fruit vegetable eater when I probably should be. There's certain things I will eat and there's certain things I won't need. But for me, I was like, if I was just strictly a carnivore, I could probably get away with it. But I know a few people to do the carnivore diet and I've considered it. I was like, but I don't want to try it, just because I think it'd be hard to maintain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's That is the same reason that I haven't really done it either, because then to continue to eat steak every single day, I mean.
Speaker 6: Eventually they can get a little price to get it's expensive, and then you'd also get burnout on it. I feel like, and I love steak, if if you hate it every single day, then you're like, I mean, I wish I had the money to do that, But after a while, I'm going to be like, you know what I want pizza?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Well, and you know, it's it's funny because when I sit with when I go out with people and you know, meet people, and they they kind of find out my history fitness, nutrition and you know, the different things that I've studied. Well, then they always start asking questions about like different foods, different this, different that, and and I always tell them I'm like, look, hey, if if you want I can, I can pull apart everything, you know what I mean, Like, that's that's the whole thing. There's there's all kinds of things out there, like you said, ingredients and stuff like that. Like, but even vegetables, like vegetables have what are what we're called oxalates, and and oxalates actually do a lot of damage to your body. A lot of stuff is caused by glyphosates that are sprayed on our fruits and vegetables, and that does reeks havoc on our body. Right, So at the end of the day, you can pull apart so many different things because of the way our foods are manufactured and processed before it hits our plate. But that's that's why I don't I don't feel bad. Like you said, you don't eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, that doesn't necessarily mean you're you're being unhealthy nowadays, because even the fruits and vegetables, depending on where it comes from, I mean, if it's if it was sprayed with glyphosates, which most of it has been sprayed with glyphosates, which the glyphosates is round up basically, right.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: That's like a huge factor into all kinds of all kinds of different cancers and been found to endocrine disruptors and all kinds of different problems throughout the body, and our and our system is glyphosates, But glyphosates, fluoride, and I think it was glyphosates, fluoride and wi fi were the three main things that actually, uh do damage to your penial gland and calcified opinial gland and basically starts to take away our our intuition and our our psychic abilities, so to speak. And there's all kinds of different terms and ways to look at it, but the way I explain it to people is that it's that gut feeling, you know, you walk into a room and somebody doesn't look right, and hit that gut feeling I don't think I should be here. Well, that starts to go away if you have too much fluoride, if you have too much glyphacates aluminum alone, it's it's fluoride, aluminum, glyphysates, and wi fi. So any of those four things that you have a lot of starts to completely diminish any type of like innate abilities that you.
Speaker 6: Might have, which in modern times, like even right now, I have Wi fi out here. That's how I'm connected to talk with you is through WiFi. We can't escape we can't escape the aluminum, we can't escape the Wi Fi. We can't escape the things. Because this is how society has become. We're dependent upon things that are harmful to.
Speaker 3: Yep, We're flooded with it. So that's that's why like well, and that was another big thing of because we when we formulated our toothpaste, we had a few different formulations we were gonna go with. So there was there's an Indian herb called Neme and it's like they refer to it as like the plaque destroyer, but it's you know, one hundred years ago. That's what they did in India was they chewed on a name stick and that was how they took care of their teeth. And that was definitely one of the main ones we were looking at. It was name b Propolis and then the silver. But the silver had so many scientific studies behind it. But it also was one of the few things that helps reverse like it helps to get rid of parasites, it helps to you know, cleanse the body. It's anti bacteria, anti viral, anti fungal and stuff like that. So that was like a big reason that we used the silver was it wasn't just a really really proven strong anti bacterial, but it helped with all these other ailments and issues that our body based gets put through the wringer with. So that was another big reason why we went with the silver. And then now we're definitely happy we went that route because a lot of dentists that we talked to, we get a very heavy pushback about the no floor I think, but uh, the main thing that they always that they typically say is well, my patients, any patients I have that switch to an all natural toothpaste get more cavities. And that's the one thing I'll say that when a dentist says that I concede, I'll admit, statistically, if somebody switches to an all natural toothpaste, statistically there's more cavities. But that's because most all natural toothpaste don't have an anti bacterial agent. But silver is the anti bacterial agent that we use. And like I was saying earlier, that's why we nanotize it because then it gets all through the mouth and between the tooth and the gum, and silver will kill the bad bacteria. But it doesn't kill the good. So that's what's a huge benefit to it. Because prior to nineteen thirty six, if you had a bacterial fire or funkal infection and you went to the hospital, you went to a med center, silver is what the doctor gave you. It's the strongest natural antibiotic known demand. And because it does, it kills the bad and it doesn't kill the good. But then right around there, that was still right around the time they were pumping out fluoride trying to make nuclear weapons, but also after nineteen thirty six, what they did was synthesize antibiotics. So once they synthesize antibiotics, they outlawed silver, they outlawed most of the other natural products from hospitals and med centers. And then I don't know if have you ever heard of MRSA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the isn't it like almost like a it's like like a super infection, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly what it is, like a super in fact, superbug that you that you usually contracted at the hospitals. And what it does is it adapts to all these synthesized antibiotics. So that's why they've had to continuously create new antibiotics because they have to offset the MRSA. And prior to nineteen thirty six, MRSA didn't exist because silver can kill it on contact. So that's that, And that's some of the stuff that they don't like to tell you. But that's what we use in our toothpaste. Is silver, not MRSA. Let me make that clear.
Speaker 6: Well, it brings up something I was going to say, which is probably gonna get me in trouble. But if they know that things like silver can kill off these bacterias or whatever, how come that's not being commonly used in big pharma stuff. Because if they're wanting to cure people of sickness, then they may they should be using things that they know can cure. But instead they only want to wean you because they they need to repeat customer. I don't feel like they're wanting to cure people or heal people. They just want to keep your money coming towards them because they just keep you alive long enough to keep collecting.
Speaker 3: That's that's the idea they. I mean, when you look at the big triangle, to me is you have monsano right. Monsano is originally known for manufacturing poisons. Right, They're the ones that manufactured Asian orange back in Vietnam. So that's what that was. Their main thing was basically manufacturing poison. Round up was you know, the next thing that they did to to spray the crops with so bugs and different things didn't eat the crops. Now they merged with Bear Pharmaceuticals. So now Monsano is and also obviously Monsando is the one of the largest food manufacturers farming in the farming industry. So now you have Monsanto, who is the one of the largest manufacturers of poisons, one of the largest food manufacturers, and now merged with Bear, who is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies. So now this triangle. Even my son was like, my son, I think it was he was ten when we talked about it. He's like, how is that a thing? Like, I don't understand how that could be allowed. Yeah, So if you get sick from a poison and that poison is on your food, it's it's very readily available, right, you know, they can put it on anything, They spray it on crops. Well, now if you get sick, they also are the ones that sell you the medicine that supposedly helps with that sickness.
Speaker 6: I just saw something the other day and I don't I have not confirmed this so by the time time this comes out, but supposedly there was a recall for some sunscreen. I think it was a Johnson and Johnson because the ingredient was linked to leukemia. But I'm pretty sure, like the ingredient that causes leukemia is also the ingredient that they used to treat leukemia. So the things that could possibly make people sick is also the things they're treating in for it. So it's like, that's kind of a weird one. Like so you're yeah, yeah, how is that allowed? Right, It's like you're making you know that can make people sick, but you can also give them the cure. So it's like, are you doing it intentionally to make people sick so you have the cure for it as well or the treatment for it. So again you're making money left over, right, just because people are getting sick, but you also have the way to help treat it, even though you were probably the reason they got sick.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, they said the same thing about shampoos and the same thing. I did not do enough research into this one. But a couple of people had said to me that, and I don't know which company it was, which manufacturer, but in the same aisle, in one aisle, you have all these different shampoos and conditioners, and then they've shown and proven that it actually causes hair loss, which a lot of that comes from aluminum as well. And then in the exact same aisle, just a little further down the aisle, by the same company, by the same excuse me, by the same company, they have products that help with hair growth. So the same company that's creating shampoos and conditioners that will ultimately make your hair fall out, they also produce a product that fixes that. So then you're going you buy that in so they create the problem and then yeah, that we got the solution too.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's all a big.
Speaker 3: Marketing scheme, but yep, we've exactly.
Speaker 6: We've been going on for close to an hour, so I feel like we can probably wrap this up soon, but I want you to talk more about your products and your business and where everyone can find it at before we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, And I mean and we I have the products on both sides. So if if somebody went to Noble Metals wellness, you know, the deodorants on there, the supplements with the methylene blue and a mounotomic gold. We have the nanosilver on there, a nanosilver soap as well, and then on freshmouth it's the Freshmouth Club and there we have we have the toothpaste which has the nanosilver in it. We have a couple other things, a perio switch which is kind of like a coconut oil polling but it helps with periodontal disease. But our normal kit comes with like the toothpaste, the rints, which also it's a concentrate of silver xylotol peppermin extract, So you do like three four drops and an ounce of water. That's what you rinse with after you brush. That kind of instead of just spitting all the silver out when you brush your teeth and you rinse, this way you're rinsing with the silver rints and that kind of enhances it. And this way it kills that bad bacteria in the mouth, but it doesn't kill that good So this way you never have to worry about you know, I don't want to say you never have to worry about bad breath because but it definitely helps reverse any type of like halatosis or ginger vitis and things of that nature. But yeah, I mean we've made it super easy for everybody. And then our floss, A lot of people don't realize that most flosses have fluoride in it as well, So our floss is fluoride free. It's like a charcoal based with like a coconut coating over it. So yeah, it's it's we've kind of put a lot of research and effort into creating something that has like is more of an advanced brushing system. And even our teeth whitening kit. Teeth whitening is not a wellness product or a wellness thing, right, And I always tell people when you use a teeth whitening kit, it can soften the enamel, or we can the enamel and cost sensitivity. Ours not saying it's healthy, you know, but it's the healthier option if somebody whitens their teeth because ours has the red light, so kind of like red light therapy. A lot of people have heard about benefits of red light therapy. Ours has the blue light which will help whiten the teeth, and it's like six shades whiter. But then it also has the red light, so you do the red light right after and then that gives you kind of like the red light therapy aspect and treatment onto the teeth to stop the sensitivity issue. So there's a lot of different benefits and even information that we have on the websites. You know, people can go on there and even if they wanted to just kind of learn about some of the ingredients because you know a lot of the some you know, the ingredients are healthy and you can buy them in other places too, but we also have the dangers of aluminum, dangers of fluoride, dangers of some of these other toxins, parasites and stuff like that that people can, you know, at the very least and very minimal read read up on some of that information so that way make better choices or make healthier choices as they you know, progress.
Speaker 6: If you want to send me an email of all the information like for links and stuff, I can include that in the show notes for anyone listening where they can find more information about your products and where they can look into it.
Speaker 3: At absolutely And what I'll what I'll do is I'll send some of the links and then I'll send you a couple of links that you can you can fill out. That way you'll have like an affiliate link and then you could just attach the affiliate link on there so people can click on that and it's you know, it's you know you you get some benefits out of it. And then did I give you some of the toothpaste at the show when I saw.
Speaker 6: You gave me I think two tubes And Okay, I have not tried it yet, but I honestly don't know where it is to be. I come home and I unloaded everything, and I don't know if they're still in like one of my boxes or not. But I was just at an event recently and they were in there, so I don't know if my friend took them to help me or where they went.
Speaker 3: But Okay, said, if you can't, email me an address I can send to and I'll uh, I'll send you a bunch of our products to try too. That way you can you can try out the toothpaste, try out the deodorant, some of the other stuff that we have, like we got a UV that actually kills the bacteria and the toothbrush. So you know, they Discovery Channel did a study that showed your your toilet brush is actually cleaner than your toothbrush. So we have a UV. You drop the toothbrush and it fits any brushead, right, so any toothbrush you have, it fits. So you drop your toothbrush in it, you close it. The UV turns on and then it turns off by itself. So all you got to do you put the toothbrush in here, you close it, you leave it on the counter. Next time you're going to brush your teeth, it's all done. You take out the clean toothbrush. You don't have to use the toilet the brush anymore to brush your teeth. But uh, you know a lot of people that that's one of our probably one of our number one selling items is the UV because and then it's got a little fan built in there so it helps dry the brush. But yeah, so but I'll send you a bunch of different things that way you could kind of try it out, see how you like it and stuff, and you know, let me know. But I'll also email you the links that you can you can fill out that way. You know, you can just attach the links to the to the podcast so people can just click on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sounds awesome, Well, Tony awesome. It's been a pleasure talking.
Speaker 3: With you, you as well branding you as well. If there's anything else that I can do for you, just shoot me an email let me know otherwise, Yeah, if you can just email me your address, that way I could send some stuff out to you and and then I look forward to hearing the podcast in the near future.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely. Well, we're going to wrap this one up, so thanks to Tony and thanks for listening. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tals on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tales podcast. Reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price