Speaker 1: One O one Lichtaco.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Jr's cash giveaways. Rock the Bank, thirteen more of them come in your way today While listening to jr R. You'll have thirteen chances to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We've had a good amount of listeners here. When at jr R. Hopefully you're the next nine oh five this morning the first keyword goes out. You get those each hour at five past enter them at WJR dot com. Someone's picked at random to rock the bank and win one thousand dollars. Can I make a prediction?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: This microphone stand that I talked about yesterday is going to break during today's show. Look look, I'm not even touch it's just movie. It's blowing with the AC.
Speaker 1: I should turn it a ticket.
Speaker 2: Maman, Yeah, get a ticket going on that fixed in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh no, here it goes.
Speaker 2: Hey, we have a serious breaking news from overnight. It sucks to start the day this way, but there was a mass shooting in downtown Orlando. Upwards of one hundred to one hundred and fifty thousand people or pouring into downtown for you know, Halloween, as Orlando is always busy downtown for Halloween. About one oh seven this morning, shots broke out around the Wall Street Plaza area there and then there was a second area where shots rang out again and a seventeen year old is in custody as the suspect, seventeen year old Jalen Dwayne Edgar. We've got eight people's shots, two dead, six injured. So yeah, Halloween did not end well in downtown Orlando. Again, this is a developing story. That's what we know at this point, and we'll continue to stay on top of it and bring any updates throughout the morning.
Speaker 3: And there'll be updates, I'm sure as the morning goes on. That little turn, no doubts.
Speaker 1: Fload of man, fload of man, flowing man.
Speaker 2: Got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: All right. We head over to the west central side of the state. There, Spring Hill deputies chasing a suspect car chase right Taco. The suspect gets out of the vehicle, begins to flee on foot, and runs headfirst into a telephone pole. Thirty nine year old Scott Schwerin was the driver and then the guy who was on foot and didn't make it far made it very easy for deputies who were in pursuit to subsequently cuff him and his passenger, Heidi Reynolds, who was thirty six upon you know, taking them into custody. You had the veritable pharmacy. You pick them going on in the car. Oh full on, we got some math. You want your math, We got your math. You want to hunt, you know, like the vendor at the ball game. You want your math, You want your marijuana. It sounds like they probably dabbled in, uh the stuff as well as you know, probably helped distribute it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, telephone pole, you ever run into one of those? By chance?
Speaker 2: I can't. You always see that looking cartoons.
Speaker 1: It happened to me, How did you do that? I was riding.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said run into a telephone Paul, I was like, oh god, it hurts so bad. I was riding my bicycle. I just got a new bike from Orange Psychle ORCS down in College or whatever, you know, College Park area. Just got a my Minnie Robinson badass bike, and I said, Mom, I'm gonna ride it home.
Speaker 1: So from there to our.
Speaker 3: House in winter Park and I'm riding home and I look over at something and as I look over, bam, straight it and that's that's it's not running like Jesse, that's Bobby riding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And it was on the side of Fairbanks.
Speaker 2: Did Jesse come from?
Speaker 3: I thought that was a guy's names Scott, Scott who knows pay half at time, some texting people.
Speaker 1: But anyway, now, so I went straight into that pole. Pas.
Speaker 2: It's always good to have a captive audience.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, always, yeah, it's always always I'm there for you. I'll be there for you.
Speaker 3: So I ran straight into this pole, pat and it was it was right in front of where the mill used to be. Anybody that remembers the mill or the the what was the pie company village village in And I hit this pole and luckily I fell semi can cost to the right, which would be in kind of like more sidewalk grass, instead of the left, which would have been Fairbanks hit by a car.
Speaker 2: I think the closest I've come to a similar situation is trying to get dressed in the dark before coming to work in the morning and running straight into the closet the little wall space right next to where the closet is.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so you're putting a foot in the shorts.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I did. The closet is right next to the entrance to the bathroom, and I thought I was walking into the bathroom and fwang right into the wall. I haven't done that in a while. But knock on wood, baby, who needs an alarm clock for the wife who's still sound asleep on an F bombled who just flying from yours? Truly, that's it, Lynch, you're hitting the wall. Listen to this one. Speaking of hitting this unfolded on a United Airlines flight. This was from San Francisco to Dulles in Virginia. A guy is accused of viciously attacking a sleeping passenger on a United flight on Monday, leaving him bloodied and bruised. The assault occurred mid flight. This guy gets up, walks to the front of the cabin to use the lavatory there, and on his way back just jumps on and pummels some dude who was asleep. Who why? Unprovoked? No clue. Other passengers jumped in. They restrained this guy and got him, you know, isolated in the part of the plane until they landed, and then we was taken into custody by official. This is when you wish there's a sky marshal on flight. Yeah, you imagine you're just sound asleep on a flight cross country flight and yeah, smashed his face.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Does not say if alcohol was involved.
Speaker 3: I would imagine somebody said, accidentally bought crack once while trying to buy a.
Speaker 1: Bag of weed. Now that's on you, dude. How do you not look somebody else? Don't get high on your in supply? Right right?
Speaker 2: It was inevitable in the post game celebration of the uh, you know, after the Dodgers won the World Series. You know, even though they were on the road, the celebration broke out in the Los Angeles area, including one guy who got a little overzealous with fireworks. Oh his had bl I know, Oh my goodness, bro blew his hand clean off. Yes, we have a video of this jr Facebook.
Speaker 3: They don't show the hand flying with the with the bomb, do they.
Speaker 1: He's not answering people.
Speaker 2: Jr Facebook page Fun with Fireworks.
Speaker 3: Somebody said I did see the celebrations where they were cars drifting in the middle road doing the figure eights and.
Speaker 2: Everything that's a nightly thing out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean somebody said, dang.
Speaker 3: If Taco was hit by a car as a kid, this show would be Pat Lynch and Fajita Phil listen here.
Speaker 2: You would just assume I would partner up with some other Mexican food item nicknamed Come on, it could be like.
Speaker 1: Black bean. Oh wait, he went to the monsters.
Speaker 2: Now would you like me to just jump out at this point here? Would that worked for you?
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot for watching out for me if I died there front load Rick.
Speaker 2: Lynchin Taco on demand download the Irwadi out all right for over thirty years