Speaker 1: Good morning, y'all. Before we skit into this show. It's an amazing show. By the way, I just wanted to be transparent with you guys around about some things.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: For one, while we were recording last week's show, I got a couple of phone calls which informed me that my grandmother had passed.
Speaker 2: I left out of the show.
Speaker 1: I went to my my my family side, and you know, things happened the way they happened. She lived a very amazing life and I'm very.
Speaker 2: Proud of that.
Speaker 1: Over the course of a couple of days after that, you know, y, it takes a while for things to hit you. It takes a while for things, uh, for you to come to certain realizations. And I realized that I started feeling very heavy. I started feeling extremely weighted down. And it was more than that. It was the fact that I'm turning fifty. You know, my grandmother just passed, and I'm getting into a place where mortality is a thing for me, and the purpose of your life is a thing you for me. You start having thoughts about time and wasted time and are you being are you fulfilling your purpose or are you being kind to yourself? Since I was young. I've always had this hustle mentality. I've always had this thing like you gotta go, you gotta go, you gotta go. And I find myself not only missing moments that matter, but also just not filling aligned with who I really am or where I really want to be. And so I had to take stock in that, and I decided.
Speaker 3: To make a few changes.
Speaker 1: For one, I have decided to cancel the remaining dates of the Hardest Soft Tour. There's a few reasons for that, but the main reason for that is to be kind to myself. I was returning from vacation with my wife and going straight on a plane to go to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't have the capacity for that right now.
Speaker 1: I hope that y'all can understand that I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: That for anybody that bought flights or you.
Speaker 1: Know, Airbnb's anything, I'm so sorry that you, you know, are.
Speaker 2: Put in this position.
Speaker 1: I needed to make a decision for myself, and with you know, my grandmother's funeral and wait coming up this weekend and.
Speaker 3: Just everything, I just really just need peace.
Speaker 1: And being the leader of so many wearing so many hats, it's just I'm just gonna downside on the amount of things that I'm doing right now, just to give myself grace, and I understand that that's gonna affect a lot of people around me. So I've also told Loon and Courtney that I just want to kind of be alone for a couple of weeks. I'm gonna record, I'm gonna ask guests to come in, and.
Speaker 2: That's just a whole other thing.
Speaker 1: I just really am detaching from a lot of things, and they are super supportive of that.
Speaker 2: I just got off the phone with Loon for the second time.
Speaker 1: Courtney has been extremely supportive of the decision. They will also be recording for Hard to Soft. I believe Loon just got up twenty said he wants to record, So things will still be moving.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna look different for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And this is something there is no huge reason, right, There is no Tonight's conversation, you know thing. We're not gonna get turned into the Real Housewives a Hard to Soft, right, This is Tahoe just wants to be Taiho for a minute. And I don't know what that's gonna look like. Honestly, I really don't. There is no big blow up. There is nobody's quit, nobody's angry, nobody's nothing like that. This is a moment where Tyhoe says, Yo, I've been doing this for mad long and I've had to lead here, lead here, being pathetic here, being pathetic there, And I literally just said, Yo, you know what, and doing all of that, I have ignored myself and I just don't want to do that anymore. This is not I don't have the strength right now to do that. One of the things that my grandmother told me when she was alive, she said, YO, live in your purpose. And you know, when messages are given to you, you know, especially when they're cryptic and shit like that, you kind of take your.
Speaker 2: Own meaning from them, right But the meaning.
Speaker 1: For me right now is to just do what makes me feel good, not worry about nobody else, you know. And that's everybody liking the message that I just said to the hardest soft chat. But it just just doing what makes me feel good. When we started this show years ago, it had a certain direction. If that direction changed, and it's changed again when we brought Courtney on, this is a whole bunch of that going on. And I said, yo, honestly, I just want to do some things that just make me feel good right now. And I implore you guys, this is y'all brand too, to do the things that make y'all feel good. And that's exactly what they're gonna do. So in this episode, we're all together. We recorded with a podcast with two ladies from Philly and Baltimore called the Cold Name COUCHI Podcast, and that's great, but I didn't want to let y'all know, don't buy no flights to Atlanta or to Nashville until we figure out what we're gonna do with that. I spoke to Jody and Terry, and I suppoke to Jody and she understood how I'm feeling right now, and you know, everybody's being extremely understanding. So I know I've been talking for a while, and I don't mean to make it heavy because we're about to start laughing like a motherfucker joining the show. But I did want to be transparent with you guys so that you don't look at it like, YO, what the fuck going on?
Speaker 2: And let y'all know.
Speaker 1: I will be recording separately from Courtney Loune for a while. They will be recording I don't know if they're gonna do their things together, if they're gonna do, you know, things on their own, but expect a lot of content that isn't going to look like the traditional hard and sort of content until further notice. I don't mind if you guys want to reach out to them. His lone's name is King lun NYC on Instagram. You want to reach out to Courtney Underscore shop on Instagram if you want.
Speaker 3: And ask, Hey, what's going on, what's happening?
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm pretty sure you're gonna get the same messaging from them that for me that I just really just need some time by myself. I've been doing this shit for nine years, you know, and I can't remember the last time I did some shit that was just for Tahoo, and that what I'm doing right now, and I just I hope you guys understand, and I hope you enjoy the content that we have coming not only today but in the future weeks, because you know, I'm excited to, you know.
Speaker 2: Take some different moves, make some dish, some.
Speaker 3: Go go left a little bit, go right a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe get some more spanking going on, like we do in this episode. So without further ado, Well, I just want to say thank you first, thank you for your kindness and anybody that felt, you know, touched by this messaging.
Speaker 2: But and we will return.
Speaker 1: Uh So, without further ado, this is hard or solved.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 3: It's my turn to get tied up knocking handcuffs though I got PTSD.
Speaker 2: Welcome the hardest soult women speak.
Speaker 3: So hopefully somebody will understand when.
Speaker 2: You say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not going to tell your friends? Right what properly?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: So, a rim job is when a woman uses her tongue on the guy's and.
Speaker 5: Us like you lack it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they come outside. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 7: That's where your dispot is.
Speaker 2: You know, Cleary, I'm learning your mony has turned.
Speaker 7: Down to you.
Speaker 2: Nobody would you like to? I would not like.
Speaker 5: From never see is done to you.
Speaker 8: You will scream, you will reach it.
Speaker 6: It thinks that you don't come, you don't reach better orgasm. No, that's like one of the best organisms that.
Speaker 7: You can reach from your.
Speaker 2: Digital when I as well as.
Speaker 6: You use your tongue, there's a sensation in your tongue that fox up your brain. It's different, like it's totally different from what you're used to. Trust me, that's why the people that swing the other way.
Speaker 7: They don't can't give it up.
Speaker 2: So anybody will MB gave you for lie, Lie, my god.
Speaker 6: So it feels like I'm going to take sex here.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 8: I don't know it's for academic purposes.
Speaker 2: I think it's for academic purposes. That is the best. What you're about to say something? What is what is you about to say?
Speaker 8: I couldn't really understand him, but I heard.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew it was going to be like that because they they speak very heavy, you know.
Speaker 8: He let the women were fine. It was the guy because he was speaking fast from the trenches.
Speaker 2: Ye do y'all have y'all? Are y'all into doing rim jobs? No, you're not with the male booty.
Speaker 9: So in theory, it was a point in time where I was interested in potentially doing so. However, I did not like how it looked. He just had an ugly but but he was a great.
Speaker 8: Guy, like I treated me. He made me feel well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is it?
Speaker 7: The like was one small one?
Speaker 9: No, no, no abnormalities, but it was like bumpy.
Speaker 2: Or like any.
Speaker 7: Marks from it?
Speaker 9: And then and then is my thing always be men don't manscape back there? So I'm not interested in like part and.
Speaker 2: Let me get the he had ane on his ass, need a proactive.
Speaker 3: Wait, what was it in the crack area?
Speaker 9: No, but it was just an ugly landscape. It was like I'm already seeing this.
Speaker 7: I don't want to go deeper because I'm not liking when I'm saying that, Yeah, welcome was ugly.
Speaker 2: A pretty but.
Speaker 10: That you won't do it. You haven't done it because the one time he was going to do it, it wasn't right.
Speaker 9: And the circumstances set up right so I would be open. But it's the thing of like the circumstances with the guy again.
Speaker 7: How is the butt?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my thing is just a clean butt, Like just just have a clean fucking butt, Like I don't need I don't need like anything coming out of the butt. I don't need.
Speaker 11: Like any extra tissues, yeah.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 7: Skin or Scott.
Speaker 2: My whole thing is too. It's like so like I remember one time, right, I ain't shower all days. Camera real quick, I need to adjust this real quick. Get off to the there you go?
Speaker 10: There you Yeah, I ain't shower all that was gonna get some buds, so I had to go take a shower.
Speaker 2: Oh you feel me. I don't want to get my ass eight.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm gona get. I'm a baby wipe out. Like why not be preparing and situated if you want have to get to how do you.
Speaker 2: Man escape a butt? Shave your ass? Go? I'm not I'm not Come on, I don't get I don't get here, especially because if you shave, don't you grow more?
Speaker 7: Everybody? No, no, that's but it's uncomfortable because.
Speaker 3: No, the more you shave, the more here you grow. Got a wolf bang down there.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to hotel.
Speaker 9: Also, shaving is a part of hygiene, so just like losting it like it's something that you're gonna it's a reoccurring situation. So yeah, you shave once, yes, you if you want to keep that smoothness up, you'll have to do that again.
Speaker 8: So if you don't want to shave, yous use me.
Speaker 1: Doy'all really want to meet the guy that got a clean ass butthole like his sh is just clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not that's not gonna make y'all think like this girl told a nigga too clean, he might be gay what.
Speaker 7: She told me bitches are dirty?
Speaker 2: That you think that's dirty. I don't want to too cleaner, but I don't want people think. I'm like, you want to be masking a little bit.
Speaker 9: I feel like, why is this ruggedness of ass associated with masculinity?
Speaker 2: Like we just can't you can't be too clean, you can't be so what whole clean is nuts?
Speaker 7: Like weak shin clean completely clean shaven, But.
Speaker 9: That's not crazy, Like no, you know, yeah, exactly want to ask.
Speaker 2: It's only way if you find him. But if you if you guys have a conversation and he's doing cool. If you just find a nigga and his asshole is clean, it's.
Speaker 9: Like, as an adult, why, especially if you like the bitches eating your ass, Why I gotta prep you about that, Daddy, you should already be coming ready.
Speaker 2: Call me daddy is crazy relaxed.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, even.
Speaker 2: When nipples got a little harder.
Speaker 3: I think this is a little bit of homophobia or something like that.
Speaker 8: A little bit bit.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I ran into an article that came out years ago, right on.
Speaker 3: Heterosexual men and homophobia.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I find it very interesting, I thought alone when I when I seen this, Well, it's because most guys are the super duper.
Speaker 5: I'm like, nah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Yo, what's up, bro? Why are you so scared of this? Like? What is going on? Say?
Speaker 3: It was you that part.
Speaker 2: But it's funny. This article is funny.
Speaker 1: And this article was published by Psychology Today in twenty eleven. Homophobic men are aroused by gay male porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah you heard what he's say, I said, Yeah, I thought about, Wait, what do you mean by that? I thought you were saying that's what you said. Homosexual men are aroused by game point, that would make.
Speaker 8: Sense, he said.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 1: The study asks heterosexual men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men, and then divided the men into two groups, homophobic or not. Heterosexual men with anti gay male attitudes were more aroused by gay male pornography than heterosexual men with pro.
Speaker 3: Game male attitudes.
Speaker 1: Even a man who thought that women wanted to have sex with their fathers and that women spend much of their lives destoryedl there's a whole bunch of stuff to this this article, but apparently the guys who really and so what they did?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: What they did? How did they come to these conclusions?
Speaker 3: One study asks heterosexual men how comfort and anxious they are around gay men Based on these scores, They invited these men into two groups. Men by these men were shown three four minute videos. One video depicted heterosexual sex, one depicted lesbian sex, and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participates penis.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh shit.
Speaker 1: This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types.
Speaker 3: Of arousals, such as nervousness or fear.
Speaker 1: When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non homophobic men showed increased penis circumference for gay male sex. However, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal. Heterosexual men with the most anti gay attitudes when acts reported not being sexual aroused by gay male sex, but their penises reported others.
Speaker 10: Would you know what's funny? I guess in a way, I think one agree with it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So, like the way I would look at it is like no no, so like there's like a so like this is.
Speaker 2: There was this girl that I did.
Speaker 10: Not want to be around, right, I didn't want to I didn't want to see her nothing like that.
Speaker 2: And the reason that I.
Speaker 10: Know she was that fire and I just hated her guts every time I see her like my dick a dead ass.
Speaker 2: Jump, you know. So the way so the way I look at it, honestly, I do feel like.
Speaker 10: I do feel like whenever, whenever guys be like excessively like heterosexual, homophobic, I feel like it's caused by like a scare of like yo, I feel like, deep down inside like I might like this from me, I don't like that. I don't like the fact that I like this. So I guess in order to like cancel it out, I gotta be to keep the scale. To keep the scale word, I.
Speaker 2: Got to be super up here. So it's a super down there.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I say all the time, there's nothing wrong with niggas being gay, bro, Like you can have gay we have gay friends, bro. One of my right hand man's is gay, like yo, it's cool, it's fine. It's you don't got the gay, you can't catch the gate.
Speaker 8: I think it's a cover when men are hyper homophobic. I think it's it's it's a red flag for me to be like, you're acting this way because you're actually, deep down inside you are you might be interested in men, and that's okay, but just like, don't, don't don't physically or like mentally hurt other people because you're you're running something. You're running from something.
Speaker 2: Do you do y'all?
Speaker 1: Watch yes male, Yes, that's why they want us to shave our bubbles.
Speaker 7: I like, I like a little bit.
Speaker 2: What about the hair? Does it for you?
Speaker 7: Y'all going to hell? It's like it's a grown man, like it's not too clean shaven.
Speaker 12: I feel like that's how some men feel about women's hair down, you know, like if it's too bold.
Speaker 7: It's like but yeah, like a little you know, a grown man, like, okay, I know you a man, come here, you know, let me do it.
Speaker 2: What does it do that? What is it? What does gay male porn do for women? Why do y'all like to watch that? Young dick?
Speaker 9: It's it's like, wow, it's really max pleasure about this dick right now, I'm like, wow, okay.
Speaker 8: So I was. I actually was watching a foursome this morning and it was two women and two men, but they're all playing with each other, which was it was fire.
Speaker 2: We meet with So it was all playing one second when it was all playing with each other, meaning.
Speaker 8: There was male male interaction male male female and female female. Yes, and they got you use yeah, I have masturbated to it.
Speaker 7: It was fire.
Speaker 8: But here when I started thinking, my mind pondered like I have high thoughts, but I don't smoke, and so I was all the all the guy was uh give being the other guy anal. I saw that the guy who was receiving it, his dick was flaccid. I see this a lot in gay porn, and I'm just like, what's that about? Like, why is it you wonder that?
Speaker 7: I see that a lot.
Speaker 9: You're not You're not going to run across the amateur pool where like the bottom is like standing hard.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I was like, what is that about?
Speaker 2: See now that turns me off from being gaven.
Speaker 3: More because well, you don't like this ship, why I gotta.
Speaker 2: Lose my dick? I would want to keep my dick.
Speaker 3: What like, what is happening when you you don't And I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: I feel like gay porn also can kind of teach you more about pleasing it guy, Like I've told you before, Like I feel like out of my.
Speaker 7: Dick sucking game? Is Where is that from watching gay porn?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, that's how I learned.
Speaker 10: Me and tow we did say like some of the best sexual So whenever guy's asked me for like sex advice, I say, you.
Speaker 2: Think like a lesbian, say that's your all the time.
Speaker 10: You gotta treat your lesbian. You gotta leave your dig in the other room. Once you start moving like that for real, for real, y'all swear they be having you, be having a little sex.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use my dick. I'm like, here it is. You know that's what I got. What I got ice? I got you the cake. Get an ice on the cake, man, you know what I'm saying. But speaking the cake, they got us some cake.
Speaker 7: She made it from her heart.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm scared to eat EON's cake because you like clean buttholes. I don't know if I could trust a girl who like clean.
Speaker 9: But you know what I will record on my phone with your actual reaction to this cake.
Speaker 7: Since you're saying all of that, that's so much.
Speaker 2: First of all, Ion she calls me Grandpa.
Speaker 7: I don't that's kind of wowd you call me Tahoe?
Speaker 9: You have yet no no no no no no, I say for a the time, get.
Speaker 13: All the time.
Speaker 2: That's that's our first man, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: I didn't jump that he was turning a half a century old. You come in call father.
Speaker 2: Time is It's like, yo, y'all don't realize this is a sensitive time for me. Julius crazy.
Speaker 1: Then last year my forty ninth birthday, Remember they said they was going to roast me this year for my birthday?
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 3: I know Ian is going to want to be there for that.
Speaker 7: Fifty the whole time, fifty first annual.
Speaker 2: First it's crazy.
Speaker 8: Wait hold on time out wait wait wait wait you were roasting you at the play party.
Speaker 1: No so, Eon and Jazz both came to our live shows in Philly, right, it was Phil shout out to Atlanta in Nashville, y'all know we're coming down there in about three four weeks something like that.
Speaker 8: March second, Atlanta March ninth Nashville.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So, yes, they came out.
Speaker 1: They wind up joining our discord and becoming powerful figures in the discord.
Speaker 5: I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Yes, powerful voices in the discord. Ever since, Yes, you're good?
Speaker 8: Yes, can you go down on the on the chat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: So Jazz is a little sneaky pos because this nigga even tell me she was coming.
Speaker 7: I'm like, can you address me as niggers?
Speaker 3: What is neigless about?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be in the.
Speaker 12: House, but he might be touching me, so maybe.
Speaker 2: Let me ask.
Speaker 10: Okay, I want to ask you a real honest question, right, I'm gonna ask the three ladies and y'all y'all all slaves, right?
Speaker 2: You got an owner? No? No, no, you got an owner? Right? So I was sticking in my head like, yo, bro, like I don't think all slaves had the same experiences because you know a lot of women were like you know a lot of them like yes, you know, like you know, they artists, you know, and they did what they want. What if your slave owner was like fire, would that still be history?
Speaker 5: Month?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 8: No, we're not having this conversation.
Speaker 2: Like if you had a fire if you had a sexy slave mass, would you still look at it a punishment?
Speaker 8: Am I fucking my slave?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: You know what I.
Speaker 12: Would concoct in the labor scheme. It wouldn't be doctor Umar, This isn't what you think.
Speaker 2: I just I can't. It's like week after week this nigga's intrusive thoughts space of this podcast, Like what where were you when you started thinking about this? What happened? So?
Speaker 10: I always had this thing, right, I was like I always said, like if this is like fifteen o one and we were slaves, always I'd be like the Ferrari slaves, right because you know you a deals to keep on the lit cars in the front.
Speaker 2: I like the nigga on the front just spinning just like this and ship you feel.
Speaker 8: Right exactly.
Speaker 10: I'm like the main attraged and I'm like you talking about like if it's slave by your what if? Like my slave owner was like some fire ass stick ass Paul like probably ship, I'm in the house.
Speaker 8: Old, I mean, why do you think we have this?
Speaker 2: I don't got Yeah, there was a lot of there was a lot of.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of intermingling.
Speaker 2: Do you think that this is a fetish that that is having some type of.
Speaker 5: Some type of slave fetish.
Speaker 2: Slave. You know what I'm saying, because this isn't the first time he's brought up slave, you.
Speaker 9: Know, raggedy the pants and now you roll them up at your ankles and it's like that's a part.
Speaker 2: Of your Yes. Yeah, I like strike one, nigga, nigga, strike one addressed, strike one coming coming out strike one, But not.
Speaker 10: Because I ain't gonna lie. Sometimes I'd be having like thought from making Why am I thinking like this?
Speaker 2: Things like this somebody else got thinking about sex with your slave master in twenty twenty five? What if even the original how do you even get there? Because somebody says something about.
Speaker 8: Someone says that you probably have a master's slave king.
Speaker 2: He does, though, he said, I'm gonna have to say because I never thought about it if I had it, like I'll be watching slave porn and ship like that.
Speaker 12: But there's a seed seed for watching slave porn.
Speaker 8: I feel like he's gonna go home and watch it though.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's I haven't watched I've watched it.
Speaker 5: Why not definitely have a slave you.
Speaker 2: Would have a slave?
Speaker 12: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because you to.
Speaker 1: Me the way that you give off that you want women to do certain things to you. So I don't know if I would see you doing it to them. I'm not trying to come at your care because I please, but you would be more disubmissive.
Speaker 9: I feel like you would really benefit from getting like thrown in the cage and like shaking real hard.
Speaker 2: I'm too big for a cage. How you thought about it?
Speaker 1: I think that his Brooklyn won't let him admit to certain you know what I'm saying, Like he's like, Yo, ain't what you mean?
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: You keep it up, listenncas be trying to act like they don't think about things. Listen, I like to not I like to designs as possible thought about it. But you never watched slave, No, that's never been in my bag. But I mean I might tap into it now. You talked about a mad times. Why you ain't never tap into it? Just talking about him? You don't talk about you tap.
Speaker 3: Into I mean I've searched everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've searched everything, and I remember being I remember the last time I watched a point it was it was actually a huge turnoff.
Speaker 3: Actually it was a huge turn off.
Speaker 2: They had this guy. Huh it was uh uh incests.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they made him things with his sister and he had a cover on his head and she had a couple of her head.
Speaker 3: Bro, She's just be You be scrolling and you fall into somewhere.
Speaker 7: Related videos.
Speaker 1: Speaking to the disco the other day about a certain individual, and the question came up, no't think you that. The question came up, what is the difference between a fetish and a preference?
Speaker 7: What do y'all think bigly a respect factor?
Speaker 3: Do you think so? And what what google?
Speaker 7: Is a fetish and a preference?
Speaker 9: You can just I feel like you have a preference for something that's what you naturally gravitate towards. But it's not something you harp on like with fetishes, such as for like people.
Speaker 7: White bitches with like black Ben, it's always.
Speaker 9: Like, oh he's dark, he's black, he's big, the dick is big, that's what he is. Versus I am just a white woman that happens to be, you know, a little trailer parkish or whatever you may, and you just happen to have more black partners than white. Like if I say I have a preference for dark skinned men, but every man I have been with is not dark skin. I don't fetishize. I'm not hunting for like, oh he got to be the blackest nigga? Oh he team, Like I can't do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, did y'all agree with that?
Speaker 9: Well, like, I'll have a preference, but I'm not gonna exclusively hunt that down because that's the only thing I will entertain because that's just.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a negative connotation of fetish though, right, because people have foot fetishes, like something like that. Is there a negative connotation fish?
Speaker 7: I think fetish has like a hidden connotation.
Speaker 12: And then preference is something you're proud about, like I prefer this one, but I have a kink or a fetish for this one after ten pm, you know.
Speaker 7: And all the men that have foot fetishes, but they getting they getting a good gander right now, come on, babe.
Speaker 8: But but then my question is is there a difference between a kink and a fetish Because if we're saying right that a fetish could have a negative connotation to it, does that mean that a kink has a negative connotation? Are you using it in the same way or this is different?
Speaker 9: So a king I'm thinking well, I guess both things do you turn you on? But it isn't fetish, something more like a like.
Speaker 13: Deeply heavy yeah, like psychological, psychologically yeah, that's what I needed this way And the kink is like, oh I like it this way, but.
Speaker 2: This way.
Speaker 1: But I kind of like that I did with with Ion said, A fetish is something more that like you would hide or kick. Is something that that you're into, but you're not scared to say that you're into with the white people. But a fetish is more something that you would be ashamed of more looking at rights, have you ever met somebody that had finished yes, and you found out about it?
Speaker 8: Yes, and directly, like I didn't. I wasn't directly with this person, but I found out that he had like he was dating some of my friends, and I was like, oh, you have an Asian fetish.
Speaker 9: He loves hold on you can't.
Speaker 8: It goes beyond that. It was going. It was going beyond that. It was going to like.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't stop going to the shop, like.
Speaker 8: No, but no hunting, no literally hunting, but masking it by dating. But each woman that he ever dated said he has an Asian fetish. They saw it.
Speaker 7: She's crazy nigga chasing.
Speaker 2: Racism, racism I was.
Speaker 7: I was dealing with a guy who had a lactation fetish. Oh, I'm found out didn't.
Speaker 12: He didn't outright say it, but he kept saying like, yeah, you know, talking about me getting pregnant.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, hey, that's not.
Speaker 12: You know, I can't wait till you get pregnant. You know your breast feel when they talk about it with passion, that's like he was like brust feel.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 7: He didn't even talk that morning. He on some locking Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then I'm like, okay, so I'm watching because I wanted to see what he was looking at too.
Speaker 7: It was like just dripping milk, just leaking through the bra I said, oh, he really likes this. Yeah, like he was really.
Speaker 1: I tell y'all that that kind of did it for me, but only because she squirted the milk when she nutted that.
Speaker 2: Huh. I was like this because I'm like milk. But it was just an amazing scene.
Speaker 3: Just think of the scene when she's on top of you and she's like and she's like.
Speaker 8: Squirting out a fetish of yours, But you don't seek for it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think it's a fit.
Speaker 1: I can get why you know what I'm saying, he would be into some ship like that loom what about you?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I've actually bet I was somebody fetish and.
Speaker 7: How can you?
Speaker 2: Did he be talking? It was the fetish into me? You know, no funny ship.
Speaker 10: We was talking right, So when we talk about case maybe we talked about our old relationships and ship like that. So like, you know, she I want She showed me like what her last nigga looked like, and I was like okay. So then a couple of weeks later that you know it's time progressive, we talked and you know, I like to put faces today, like which one is this?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't show this one, this is this one?
Speaker 9: Said, I'm like, yeah, she's I would never show my name.
Speaker 2: I saw the third one. It was like I just seen three different variations of me, like they always like big black niggas, same haircut beards. At the time like that she's thinking to you, I'm like you I ain't like, oh okay, I'm just another nig on the hit list. Let me hear. I don't care chucked my soul for that's not a fetish though.
Speaker 8: I think I think that she has a type.
Speaker 2: So you know what it is.
Speaker 10: So it's like you only your only people probably only say it's a fetish because it's something that like you're not ashamed of. Let's say, like it's certain people who like they're like bb.
Speaker 2: Samy in the chat. We're laughing because sam me in the chat shout out to the disc if you are in the Patreon you can watch us live every week. Sammy in the chat. But Fish was saying, what was I just saying, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: You that.
Speaker 10: I'm saying like you would only say you only wouldn't say it because it's something that you wouldn't be ashamed of. But like a lot of guys, they look at B b W's is like a fetish, you know. But it's like, oh, because it's not something that's in the open, you would probably you wouldn't just look at it like as a preference per se.
Speaker 1: But Ray says, fetish is when sexual gratification is derived from something particular. Kink is the practice of fetishism. Preference is an attraction to or liking something more than any other thing you do, y'all, I know I still have to ask you if you've ever met somebody that had a fetish.
Speaker 3: But one second, just go to what.
Speaker 2: Loun was saying, just having a type.
Speaker 3: Does somebody having a type and you kind of just being another person that lines up with that type? Could that be a turn off you? If you start seeing their x's or whatever and they look exactly like you, that would that bother you?
Speaker 2: Only if I like them, if I like them, because I'm like, oh like me, you just just like you, just like how I kind of look on paper.
Speaker 7: So it didn't really I mean thank you for that, you know.
Speaker 10: I mean yeah, but it's like I don't know, like I feel like you don't really like me for me. You might just like how I appear.
Speaker 7: Part of the collection.
Speaker 2: If I just want to beat, I'll give a fuck, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: But imagine you think a nigga really like you for you when every girl got waves or blonde hair and they say should like the tivot, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, oh, you don't like me, you just like chicks from fucking Philly turned up?
Speaker 7: Where are we going?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think I would. I might fill away. I think I might fill away. I'd be like, yeah, I thank you, I'm pretty and so on and so forth, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 8: I'm like, this is what you do, this is your thing. Like I don't know that would make me feel a way about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. To circle back.
Speaker 3: To that question, have you ever met somebody that had a fetish with them.
Speaker 9: And found out Yeah, foot fetish and the one guy, I think he's just like women pin on him. But I did not realize the pe thing until like years later went down the line. He was older. I was in the early part or like beginning college. He basically had he set it up in my in his apartment for me to pee on.
Speaker 7: Him, like had me, like me literally like he had me.
Speaker 9: He was like, no, it was water, but he was asking like you know, can you feel into all this water X amount of time you want to drink too? And I'm like all right, And then like he was eating my pussy on the edge of his what's the thing and no in the kitchen, yeah, on the counter, but he was also like pressing on my bladder and doing and doing his thing. Yeah, he was like and I was like wait stop. He was like, go ahead, that's.
Speaker 2: So it fetish for me, right, He's trying to pull his fetish out of her without telling her correct right, you said you found out years later, like basically taking.
Speaker 7: Back because I think I was talking to Jazz one day and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, yeah, I was like you.
Speaker 11: Know this, yeah, yeah, Wow, it's.
Speaker 2: Yes. Are you into guys a little bit?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He like turned you out?
Speaker 1: What what about it does something for you? What about peeing on people does something for you?
Speaker 9: I feel like kind of the same thing it does for men who like like sucking toes is like that like that adoration, Like, wow.
Speaker 7: You really just want whatever juices I got on you?
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, it's like a dominance like yeah, like.
Speaker 7: It's like the dominance on top of the iteration.
Speaker 2: I did that once, but I did it wrong on her body.
Speaker 10: But so like you gotta like be you know you got you can't just like low I flat.
Speaker 7: My god, it's too much.
Speaker 2: You gotta click your you're supposed to go, she wanted.
Speaker 7: She didn't want you to just go like straighten the throat.
Speaker 2: I pissed, like, go ahead, Jesse, what what? What? What did you just say?
Speaker 7: So we're talking about your velocity, not.
Speaker 2: High stream.
Speaker 12: Pen was saying, right, you can't go full stream. But I'm saying, you can go full stream if you go in the throat. So it's this guy used to pee on and he wanted full stream like in his.
Speaker 7: Like hold his face right here, like he in his throat.
Speaker 2: That was what you was thinking about. That's what you get. That is what I was thinking about. I just thought she wanted it, but he was like this, and she just added, you know a hard women pee.
Speaker 7: Women they don't chicken.
Speaker 2: It's like they put out the fires in l A. That's what you really had to get a bunch of women. They had to go to the bathroom. Helicopter forrest.
Speaker 9: I could have saved the zip off of that alone at the bar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, multiple.
Speaker 8: Multiple round.
Speaker 1: When they got to go to the bathroom after the club, they can't make it, so they just go right next to the car. You hear that ship hitting the I.
Speaker 2: Was like, damn you. You know it's sounds when you get pulled over by the cop. You gotta dump the yack.
Speaker 1: Somebody in the chat asked if they wondered if he wanted to pee be a certain flavor, not a certain place.
Speaker 7: So this guy, he was asparagus, not.
Speaker 12: He's just like the water taste. But he's had some fee before where it was like, you know, you're in but he.
Speaker 9: Was like like, oh, okay, you know, just take me, just taking it had.
Speaker 12: And that was the last time he would go to them. But he was like, yeah, I like your.
Speaker 7: Pe like you know, Chris clean Water, I like that.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So obviously these aren't things I'm gonna ask you all the question things that you aren't necessarily into.
Speaker 2: Right, we always talk about harts and soft.
Speaker 1: But what's something that you could see somebody having a fetish for, Like something that you would see maybe you having a fetish for, but You're not daring enough to do that.
Speaker 10: I'm not there enough to do that they would want done you.
Speaker 2: I want to Actually, I'm gonna keep it a buck, bro. It ain't really too much things that I'm not willing to do.
Speaker 3: So you listen to my pinion your mouth.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean you swallow swallow squirt nigga, you might as well swallow piss.
Speaker 2: Ain't that much of a difference. The fun I told you what happened with Squirtle. I told you, bro, I was down there, she's doing my thing, and she was like, y'all a not the squirt and I'm like, we'll go ahead, and she grabbed me said no, I squirt for real.
Speaker 4: That was like, so so squirt then, bro, this girl my show was like like I.
Speaker 2: Told you, and I was like, damn, nigga, I don't I think I might have swallowed some and spits them out, just open out. I I just need some space. I need some space.
Speaker 1: What's the fetish that you could see yourself like you might you know, haven't done it yet, you ain't going to go that far as of right now, but you can see it like I might be into that.
Speaker 8: Damn. I don't really know because I'm down for whatever. I'm really down for whatever. So like if you want to introduce your king, you say, what whatever, I'm down for whatever.
Speaker 7: So a man can be like I have won a pamper all day and I want.
Speaker 2: You to like change it. That's fire and change my pamper and beat.
Speaker 7: My dick if you changes not.
Speaker 8: When it comes to agism, ship, I don't do ags and ship that's the that's the one. Like ag is like the one thing I don't do. So like baby play pamper, I don't do.
Speaker 2: What about senior citizens play?
Speaker 10: Like put him in a wheelchair, and you like his nurse like his own healthy, like like dad, mister Johnson, is this.
Speaker 9: With that old man who was basically like he couldn't speak, but and the nurse was like beating his dick and then come to find out he actually could talk.
Speaker 7: It was on TV.
Speaker 9: Somebody knows exactly what I'm talking about, Like it was a clip they posted on Twitter some years.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. Last year, I see I forgot I see it.
Speaker 7: Yes, that wasn't Greenley.
Speaker 1: Do y'all have an idea of a fetish that you might be into. You can see yourself being into.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can see myself being into Shari, like the the rope.
Speaker 12: I'm a little on edge because I'm heavy. I'm like, I'm like two thirty something, so I don't know if I would fall.
Speaker 8: And yes, yo, yes, yo bro, it's from the Peanut Gallery moaning episode.
Speaker 2: Yesterday has a B B W fetish.
Speaker 7: My dimensions is not.
Speaker 8: Like dimensions wise, no dimensions, no paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wouldn't consider the baby yesterday.
Speaker 3: You have a mic? Oh you don't have a mic today?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is is it weight or.
Speaker 7: Composition?
Speaker 2: Radius?
Speaker 5: Radius?
Speaker 7: That that's a good Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. What what is it? Is it weight or diameter? Distance? We just want to ask the questions. It's not I just think that that's just my purpose. But what he didn't I don't know.
Speaker 3: So you said she just needed and he was like I said, like deeply, it was a.
Speaker 2: Deep your dick got hard.
Speaker 7: Is spreadable mass more than just a standard variety?
Speaker 2: You with it like that? Yeah? I like that. I like that. I like that. So it's a lot of it's a lot of it.
Speaker 7: It's more than standards.
Speaker 2: Just like that, there's a lot of it. Okay, So it doesn't there is no real standard.
Speaker 7: Right, okay, okay heavy spreadache.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I asked you about the fetish thing something that you might can see yourself being in into.
Speaker 7: I will be into the shavar things.
Speaker 9: So I can't even say might I can understand to a degree people like like heavy latex me what I see myself personally doing it, Not to the extent of like the people that's in like the latex gimps you and they breathe it out of a straw, but like, yeah, like people who are like heavy into the whole outfit and the rubbing and all that other weird ship.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, I want to come dress like Blade.
Speaker 7: I mentioned that extreme core setting.
Speaker 12: I think I would get what's that like, you know, the traditional course like an eighth they.
Speaker 2: Course, the African I thought you meant like core, like doing a working.
Speaker 7: Bus I would get that ago.
Speaker 2: So when it's extreme, what what makes it extreme?
Speaker 9: Like like that small year like twenty three anatomically not natural for your frame?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy people.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what I was. I was sitting here thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't see myself being into it per se, but I am kind of gravitating towards more. Damn, it's gonna sound bad because it's there's an extreme levels.
Speaker 2: But cock and bowl torture.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I do like my that area being squeezed. I like my dick being slapped.
Speaker 7: What you like your ball?
Speaker 2: It's been a long day for me.
Speaker 3: So it's the ball thing because it's such a sensitive area. I don't think I could take a good shot to that, but the shaft and the under dick, I'm into manipulation of that area.
Speaker 2: Look the busy trying to get my meat.
Speaker 1: Slapped, especially somebody that does it sexy, you know what I mean. They got the ship dripping all over their tents and jumping your ship, and then you got ship.
Speaker 8: The balls like squeeze to the point where you can see the veins.
Speaker 2: I like under the balls under the right and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So there's a restriction there, But there's also a level of when the balls is kind of like off to the side, like you know what I mean, yeah, extended or something like that. So yeah, I kind of think I'm getting into that, but yeah, I can't see.
Speaker 3: Myself getting kicked and yeah, step on, which is why I said I could see it being for some guys if they could take that kind of pain. That's not something that I would particularly be into.
Speaker 2: You ever found yourself attracted to something that you don't think you participated?
Speaker 3: That was his question, so literally, like he really did he just do that again?
Speaker 2: Question? Just try because you just said you would do.
Speaker 9: It sounding, so I would do a sounding. I would definitely be.
Speaker 7: Interested in a thing, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 9: It looks very interesting, Like it's not like, hey, would you be interested in doing like trying to sex the.
Speaker 8: I I think I think I'll be scared that hurt someone.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I'm angry right now, because how is that your finish?
Speaker 1: Like, how would that be yours? That's a man's thing, but for you to want to do it to him.
Speaker 2: That's like that.
Speaker 7: You asked the question.
Speaker 2: Are you giving to putting in? Well? I know you are to be.
Speaker 7: Not in a romantic sense. Why would you tell these nice people that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm sure you have. You actually said it on your show men need.
Speaker 2: To be beaten? That's that you see this? You actually said this chicks a waves. You can't trust chicks and waves? Bro? Sorry, would you be a dumb would you?
Speaker 3: Could you see yourself doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I could be that.
Speaker 2: What would be a thing?
Speaker 8: I could see that?
Speaker 7: Cockbow torture.
Speaker 9: I'm good at beating dick, so that would probably be like the nicer thing I would do, but definitely using you as furniture, doing something like how women would have, like you know them, dressed up in something stupid and little and doing like chores around the house, because I would truly do like this is gonna satisfy you, find but I need you to actually do something for me, like this is like clean, like.
Speaker 8: Clean my house.
Speaker 3: You just said that you wouldn't be against anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I the line. But you would, But which.
Speaker 3: Would you let me use you as Friendsure?
Speaker 10: I see, I would just be the worst shub ever because I don't take nothing serious.
Speaker 2: Like I'll wake up a hand. What the funk that I do?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I would I just beat the worst shub ever.
Speaker 3: Sit on like a couch right now, couch.
Speaker 7: Get down. But you would have to do ye like yeah, like an.
Speaker 2: The army, like like an ottoman.
Speaker 7: You flat ponds.
Speaker 2: Are you good? Bro? All right, give him some commands.
Speaker 9: Honestly, don't bark like a dog. Now we can keep the nigga off. Keep just looking down because you have an editors and ship. You're not looking down.
Speaker 8: It's the Brooklyn that gonna keep them saying, nigga, we're the socking mouth.
Speaker 2: Now, I like you know that.
Speaker 1: When you do this, you're you're actually a sub for real, Like you could get punished that you can't. I don't think you could be joking and.
Speaker 2: Show the worst permission.
Speaker 7: Permission to spec your mon.
Speaker 8: Oh that sounded loud as hell.
Speaker 5: Any boy boy, this.
Speaker 2: Is what I said.
Speaker 1: Would be a good sub. He's like, yo, you're not gonna just do what you're gonna do. I mean, y'all could get back in y'all seats, great job.
Speaker 2: Shout out to a little.
Speaker 8: I love that about it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that I could do ship like that. It's just it's just not in my body. If you sat on.
Speaker 1: Not that fast, you put a thing on the other side of you. Yeah, m hmm, Yeah, it's not my body and remotus under the mic. Yeah, Court, you said you had something else that you wanted to bring.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, I was. I've been active on Twitter lately because I want to get more content for the show. Some scouring Twitter.
Speaker 7: What's your typical social media?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Instagram?
Speaker 7: Oh you have?
Speaker 8: I actually like Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I came across this tweet and this woman was like, the men are asking to have women talk them through their nuts. I need them to start building things with their hands and took the podcast mikes away and I sat there and I said, it's nice. I talked men through their nuts all the time.
Speaker 5: This is like.
Speaker 7: Nothing new talk through the nuts?
Speaker 2: How you do that?
Speaker 8: So if you're writing right, you got your ship off already. Now you're writing them, You're like, yeah, you want to come in this, pussy, don't talk to me, clip my ass.
Speaker 2: You want come in this follow instructions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you like this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Exactly, Ladies, add to it.
Speaker 8: What else are we saying to get to talk a man through a nut.
Speaker 7: I love a good right there. I love a good right there, right there. I need you to really.
Speaker 12: Look it right there, and you like in the ear with the bite, but then you also something I'm imagining being on top right, so you're grabbing like the neck, but then like you also you're going hard right yeah, or.
Speaker 9: Like using arm leverage and you in their ears, so I will I will put my tongue in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I's definitely.
Speaker 9: I'm definitely saying some sweet nothings once in a while, depending on you.
Speaker 1: Know, sweet nothings make you you gotta be good at it.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a moaning you.
Speaker 1: Just just let me know I'm about to make you nut good, you know what I mean. Let me know that I'm hitting them spots. That's more my thing rather than talking.
Speaker 8: But that's not the question. Is It's not that is Would you mind a woman talking you through your nut.
Speaker 2: If I'm already about to nut? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what I'm saying, we know when you're about, we can feel when you're.
Speaker 2: And then it's got to be a sex for me is interesting. I don't know how are you talking?
Speaker 9: Because everyone doesn't have the gift of gad when it comes to sex talk and I've learned it's either you have.
Speaker 2: It or you don't.
Speaker 3: As how are you able to talk?
Speaker 2: Like you're able to talk.
Speaker 8: Once I get Once I get my nut, that's it, like once I get my not, I'm now now now I'm talking. I'm now in seducing. Now when I want you to nut?
Speaker 3: Now you got one nut, and you think it's over for.
Speaker 8: You, well, multiple time. I can obvious I can come multiple times, but.
Speaker 7: That first one is the mission.
Speaker 8: Yeah, now let me talk to you now.
Speaker 2: Things I like that. I like that idea. I like that idea. Hm hmm, mango jazz.
Speaker 1: If you were to be a dom, what would be like some of the things in your bag in your dombag?
Speaker 12: Uh small penis humiliation Let me see breaking her wallet home wrecking, that would be fun.
Speaker 7: Furniture. I would use them as a toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she hates niggas like this is this sounds like yo? You know what I want to degrade for real.
Speaker 12: Yeah, have them servant for the day so they could wear like, you know, little mask or whatever. They'll be collared and chained and they'll just follow me around all day. Hold my bags, buy my stuff, serve my girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done it?
Speaker 7: I haven't. I'm this closed, I'm as close. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Fellas out there, If you're into being dominated in that fashion.
Speaker 2: By a beautiful, beautiful, sexy.
Speaker 1: Young lady, please hit us up in the Hardest offt Show, Instagram or our email and we will connect, y'all. But you would have to be vetted. Okay, Well, it's not going to give you in for me. You will have to be vetted in order to gain access to this queen. And if you get access, be ready because she is going to take you up and through the world.
Speaker 2: This ain't gonna be This ain't gonna be on LinkedIn, y'all. You have to do. This is a little different.
Speaker 8: This reminds me of a story that someone submitted to me a while back about how they used to go to these dom clubs in the Wall Street. Because it used to be a lot of them. I don't know how many of them are now. Mahattan, and he said that he from Uh. He went away from work late and he went to one of his dungeons and he got humilitated, like he was getting beat cockslat everything. And then he came home, came home to his wife, came home to his wife, and his wife was like, oh, he was working late. He's like, yeah, I was working late. And then uh. She wanted to have sex and found that he was all beat up, and he had to tell her what he'd been doing.
Speaker 3: Married to somebody, I can't tell what my ship is like, that's sad.
Speaker 2: I was in the distance.
Speaker 1: Somebody was telling me they found out their husband had a foot fetish. But it wasn't until years into their relationship because he started, for one, you know, she would always fall asleep at her feet.
Speaker 2: And he didn't think up.
Speaker 1: She didn't think much of it until it started becoming things with her socks, and then he had to sleep that way, and so she had to eventually learn that this was his thing. And I'm like, that's something I want to tell my shorty while we're dating, Like why.
Speaker 2: A year in something like that?
Speaker 3: Maybe once you come to uncomfortable enough with you that I know you ain't gonna judge me for it. How long before you tell somebody.
Speaker 2: That you gotta fetch that's a good time. It really depends these different strokes of different folks.
Speaker 9: How much of your life, like how much is it like really holding onto your life?
Speaker 2: Like do you need this to bring?
Speaker 3: Do you have a harness on under your.
Speaker 9: Like this is something you need. Your social ratification cannot go without this. Us you're probably I'm hoping you're vetting them before you're seriously dating them, but you should tell them within that three month more.
Speaker 3: Three months telling you that I like cock and ball torture in the first three months.
Speaker 9: But I feel like once you get past a certain age when you're vetting somebody to date them, you're kind of already like I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to tell you that I want you to bite my boss.
Speaker 9: I feel like if we're talking with each other class I got a question, no, well more so a comment.
Speaker 12: So I feel like you would naturally fall into mentioning this to your partner, like when you have sex or like, oh do it like this?
Speaker 7: Do it like this?
Speaker 12: And then they're gonna be like, why do you like? And then you have the conversation. So I don't feel like it's a think like Martha, I like to have my dick pete on.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, it's not like a form.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want you to really like hold all right.
Speaker 14: Yeah hold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But fetish is something that you're scared to tell people.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: We just said that something that you're hiding. Fetish is something that you're that is not socially accepted. Right, So in that first honey moon phase, I'm not going to tell you something that I'm like that most likely I'm still trying to fool you into liking.
Speaker 9: Ages and everybody's paid taxes at least damn near ten times exactly, like doing all of the pretenses.
Speaker 2: For what.
Speaker 10: I feel like a lot of times we make this mistake. We look at things like a black and white situation.
Speaker 2: So you feel like, oh, you're an adult, you should be able to express yourself, or well, why don't you tell me the truth, And it's like, yes, these are things that we require from people, but you also have to provide a safe space with somebody to feel comfortable to tell you these things. You know what I'm saying If you don't know, certainly, like say we talking about something I say you judging somebody else for something that they like. Why the about something that I like? Yeah, you gotta go fetish for fetish me personally, how I'll always do it? I like them. I ain't a lie. I usually tell them what I'm into.
Speaker 10: After fucking good, I'm a fuck you real good, and then I get you open them.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm meant.
Speaker 10: She's like, you know what ship you're gonna keep sucking? Then I gotta do that ship.
Speaker 2: Fetishes don't always fall into sex. They don't gotta have to be about sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, bro, you're saying that you know the dick is going to do something to her that will make her open to your ship. But what if your ship is something completely different, like going to the dungeon, going to a sex dungeon?
Speaker 2: Where As is that or white girls? Is that if you got a slave master?
Speaker 7: You telling me that I'm.
Speaker 2: All right? That is crazy.
Speaker 10: So the thing about it, it's not necessarily saying, oh, the dick is supposed to control you, but it's like, I want to create, and so good sex is more than just like old thing. It's showing me that I'm creating a space for you that you like, you want to come back to this because it makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. People sometimes be like good sex. You'll fuck with somebody.
Speaker 10: And they got a good vibe, so you always want to be She funny, she's not annoying, you know, she actually like you know, like she creates a vibe that you want to come back to. Sex also could be a vibe or a space that a person wants to have with you. So sex ain't just me saying, Yo, this dick will make you go crazy, but I want to create an atmosphere where you feel comfortable enough to maybe tell me some shit that you into, and I'll take the shit that I'm into. We might not check everything off each other's list, but you might be more open to compromise and do some shit for me and vice versus because we have this great atmosphere.
Speaker 2: I think that sounded good. I think it sounded good. But I think that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not just not even to contest you to come back with You're saying, right, I don't want to take that. It's uh. I just think that a fetish is something you're actually scared most people will judge you for, and so it's not something easily shared just because you bonded with somebody. It's something that you're really it's in the closet, closet, you know what I'm saying. It's like deep in there and you don't.
Speaker 5: Want this is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but this is what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that.
Speaker 2: So kink.
Speaker 1: Kink is one thing, but your fetish, to me, is something that it controls you.
Speaker 2: It's like I need this, and it's you.
Speaker 1: Hold on it very tightly and very securely, and you're not just gonna like put it out there like that, and it's just not a healthy thing. I think fetish, the idea of fetish, doesn't come off as a healthy thing. We're talking about kink. It comes off as a healthy thing. Fetish comes off as something.
Speaker 8: That's why I asked my question earlier about the difference between king fetish.
Speaker 2: Oh you got anybody like honestly talk about that later, you guys, you got some what the word intimacy is for real? Yeah, So what I want everybody I'm telling what they feel intimacy is the definition of intimacy.
Speaker 8: I'm not chattypt today.
Speaker 2: When you say, what's your definition of intimacy.
Speaker 12: A close connection that it doesn't have to be sexual, but it's sensual. It's something share between you know, two people. How y'all got polycules, right, but yeah, share between y'all. It's special on a personable level.
Speaker 10: So I personally feel you shouldn't be thinking to just be at this age at least, right. You shouldn't just be out here just thinking. Damn, Yo, how am I gonna feel if I tell about this kink? Or how am I gonna feel I tell about this fetish? If y'all don't have like an intimate connection, you know what I mean? If you were on some shit where it's like, I'm not saying this is for everybody sometime you want to just fucking keep going. But me personally, at this age, I can't one. Everybody's not gonna be into what you're into. Maybe it's just not comfortable for them. They can really like you and love yo, I'm just not okay, we're getting titled. I'm being posted on Saint Andrews crossing the sex Dungeon, and that's fine. But my whole thing is I be more focused on the intimacy part of my relationship and if everything else.
Speaker 2: Kind of falls into play.
Speaker 10: Like that's how I've never had a problem expression on what it is that I want to what it is that I'm into. And I feel that's because I be more focused on, like the intimate connection than the personal connection that maybe like the traumatic connection and actual connection than all these other things kind of falling off.
Speaker 8: I have a question, do you but do you have a fetish? Though you're saying you understand, do you in the closet that you don't like you give what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like the closet so you don't have that You're not able to understand where a person might hide something. So what you're saying is a person that's very upfront, transparent, lay it on the.
Speaker 3: Table, you know what I mean there?
Speaker 1: That thing is something that you're scared to death of anybody finding out how much it controls you, especially because society looks at it a certain way. That's something that I think it's on a different scale. Whereas I understand what you're saying when it comes to a regul relationship, but that thing is on a different scale. Imagine, he got married, he dated, he maybe had kids, he went through all of this, he bought our house, they got cars, a dog, everything, and she never knew that he like getting his ass beat in fucking Bowery.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, No, no, no, And here's I don't want to I want to say this to the discord.
Speaker 8: We're not saying that fetishes are bad. We're not saying that it's bad, but people could be ashamed of them, and a lot of people are ashamed of their sometimes they're ashamed of their fetish us as a community, because we're a sexual, open community, we're not right. We can talk about these fetishes, we can talk about these things, but some people are still in the closet. So you got to you gotta think about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was I thought the connotation was negative. So maybe I'm wrong. I thought the connotation of fetish it.
Speaker 8: Has everything has Like she said earlier, it's a negative negative under it's like a tone of negative connotation to it. But it doesn't have to be negative.
Speaker 2: Now, you were about to bring something up before I.
Speaker 8: Change about being being messy. So remember when you were like, oh, I don't want to hide these things from my wife, like things that I'm into, all right, So I was messing with a guy and he was into watching. He was a cocoa, so you liked watching his women have sex with other men. And at the time I was open to it. I was like, okay, yeah, like I'm down, like I was trying to set things up and stuff like that. Yo, And he was telling me in his last relationship, he was like, oh, I couldn't tell like he was with this girl for years. I can't tell her. I couldn't tell her, like I'm into this stuff. Like he was bringing about like he was bringing up hudoism and he was like, I want to go, but she like she never wanted to do it, blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm like, like, listen, I'm at the time, I was open to that ship and I was like, yeah, let's do it. Fuck it whatever to freedom. We stopped, we stoppeducking with each other. He goes back and he's marrying her, and I'm like, wow, you're keeping.
Speaker 5: Out all before.
Speaker 8: You put this all under and now she doesn't know you like this ship, and that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Ladies, paying attention to every that little ship A man might be suggestion suggesting out of nowhere. Yeah, pay attention to that and ask a further question about that. You may not be with it, but I think it would pay for you to ex a further question.
Speaker 8: Fine, he's a stag, damn well said.
Speaker 3: If there's no humiliation element, he's not a couple. Stags enjoy watching their partners others as well.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I didn't know that. So what what what?
Speaker 1: What tok is saying in the chatter is a coucoa needs to the person that, like, you know, when you're watching pouring.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, his dick is bigger than yours. Oh, you know whatever. Whatever, it needs to.
Speaker 1: Be a humiliation aspect to it or something of that sort. But a stag, you know, they switched stags and what's the other thing called bulls.
Speaker 2: Vixen.
Speaker 1: That's the thing where they like sharing with each other, you know, other people, and there is no humiliation.
Speaker 3: They actually get pride out of doing it.
Speaker 10: I'm actually watching the show called Old the queens Man. It's like the Nigga version of p Valley, right. It's a bunch of male strippers, evil and madam. I don't know if it is, but it's evil and finance and like.
Speaker 2: So these because it's not it's not me. It's not me. So the nigga rights one of the strippers. He go to this He go to this shorty.
Speaker 10: House like a judge, fine ass old lady, and she he fucking out. He She's like, yeah, you know my husband he like to watch. We'll pay you. She was like how much. She was like to grand' like, I bet fuck it. So he fucking you fucking and the husband's white, the lady's black, and the husband goes, damn you mind if I touch He's like, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't touch me. The fuck is wrong with you. You're like no, I'm not into it.
Speaker 3: So he won't to touch who the nigga.
Speaker 2: So he goes.
Speaker 10: Now he's speaking to one of these amateur strippers. He goes, you trying to make some brand. I don't even making no money in here. He was like, yeah, facts, how mugger I got you for one thousand dollars? Like I bet that you're down for he said, I'm down to do anything I don't like to.
Speaker 2: So he's like okay.
Speaker 10: So they go back to the couple's house right and he fucking the judge whatever the case may be, and the nigga is playing with the nigga, the husband playing with the with the male strip or whatever. Then they say, you know, he just take him, just puts him down. He started necking him, and the nigga watched him just like, oh nah, I can't really get right with this, you feel me?
Speaker 2: And then he leaves the amateur strippers and the husband for.
Speaker 7: A thousand and the first nigga got.
Speaker 2: To you at nine now because you give it him ten thousand for this job.
Speaker 10: So he knacking them and a niggau girl like, oh my god, I can't and the girls like what you can't stand a little bit of dick socking? And he's like, nah, I'm good, but he wasn't good. So long story short, I was like, damn yo, this that was like it went from like a cuckhole to like a fucking thing. But when you said, you know, it's not if it's not embarrassing to humiliation, okay, description said stag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so the guy was a stag and he's now marrying a girl that's not any of this.
Speaker 7: That's usually And I don't.
Speaker 9: Want that ship to stop so bad, like I need people to stop doing that type of union and more times than that. Unfortunately, it is like the nigga be on the ship and the girl she'd just be. She just left the Christian household five years ago.
Speaker 2: And I don't know none of this, none of that.
Speaker 3: But how do you if you're into that, how do you still practice that without your wife?
Speaker 8: Cheat?
Speaker 2: But cheat with who?
Speaker 1: You want your wife to be banged by other niggas in front of you?
Speaker 8: Know what would happen? How I see it, if he was to cheat, he would have a side check and the side chick will have sex with other people in front of him.
Speaker 2: Now does he have to have cheating because he ain't fucking up?
Speaker 8: Set it up?
Speaker 9: You are setting up to set it up to go watch this random this bitch you already know, go fuck somebody having sex with anybody.
Speaker 7: But let me find out you're facilitating with that. I'm sucking you up.
Speaker 2: I'm not cheating. This is Cherokee on ice. It is Broadway watching.
Speaker 7: Crazy on ice ice.
Speaker 2: I'm just watching.
Speaker 8: Broad crazy.
Speaker 1: So one thing I'm curious about is, uh, why can't you just be a what is the connection.
Speaker 9: Between That's what I was That's what I was waiting to have a chance to say, like a stag and the vixen saunds the same as a warrior. I guess maybe versus the stranger.
Speaker 2: Is it the that you're fucking my girl? I guess because if that's the case, that means he can't really.
Speaker 3: Go outside the house and do that because he wouldn't have a connection with that other person like that.
Speaker 8: That's why I said, side check. He has a connection with the side check right.
Speaker 13: He has a wife and he has than his main chick.
Speaker 8: You have the connection, so now you can play a stack en role.
Speaker 10: This one that I met and cheated on him and I was just like a day.
Speaker 1: So again we have our discord and we're in there every day. Uh we have a lot of really good conversations. Now in these conversations sometimes I get ideas and things to ask on the show, I was wondering what I could bring to uh Eon and Jazz when it comes to like, you know, I want to see where the mind goes.
Speaker 2: Was with service ship.
Speaker 3: Now, there was one person in discord that brought up.
Speaker 1: A situation that she saw where there was a girl she's super horny, super horny, but her guy, her slide is at work. Wait, not her boyfriend friend another joint, right, But he's at work and she's trying to get him to leave work or where she could go to the job so she could get What are things that you might say to your and this is a text message? What kind of message would you send to get your guy to leave work to come?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 7: Straight up? I'm showing.
Speaker 9: I'm sending the video of me playing with this cat. Can you leave soon? Question mark?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: Can you leave soon? What if he like, Yo, there, I get the fire. That's not gonna be good enough.
Speaker 8: It looks so good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: I have to lie to get him to come. But he doesn't know it's for sex.
Speaker 2: You need it right now?
Speaker 12: Like say, this is a down in the middle of hear read they shooting.
Speaker 7: To be like maybe they shooting?
Speaker 10: Like Yo, family emergency. We don't got no family. Fuck give me the di gruma jump.
Speaker 8: What am I saying to get you out of.
Speaker 2: You just said give me.
Speaker 8: It's gonna have to be like a house emergency, like I got locked out my house, or like there's a flood and I have.
Speaker 7: A maintenance issue and these maintenance been making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: There's a fire in my pants.
Speaker 12: An anytime it's another man around and he acting like you can be around you, they're coming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like that would probably.
Speaker 8: Be like, oh, this made them making me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You come through, yo.
Speaker 1: I challenged the hardest self community. Maybe right, those of y'all who are out there, you got somebody challenge you to practice this on your person Send them a message, and it has to be while they're at work and they're not getting off no time soon.
Speaker 3: They have to leave work to come fuck you.
Speaker 10: You know, you know your personnel, Know your personnel, because you the wrong person to be single, right.
Speaker 7: Your partner is a wage slave and he's trying time.
Speaker 4: Don't try.
Speaker 2: Don't try this at home.
Speaker 8: Because I'm just thinking, I'm like this man from doing Oh.
Speaker 2: I leave my job to come home with some pussy on my lunch break. You're gonna be a p l T nigger, madam.
Speaker 1: And the chat says she was saying, I was thinking about you, and I couldn't keep my hands off myself. I kept trying to recreate the feeling of you, but nothing's working. I just wish I could feel you inside me right now, just for the moment. I understand your working and there's no way you would be able to leave work. I wish you could, though, because it was my roman.
Speaker 10: So that will work, and I will probably take an early lunch break. But I'm going back to work though.
Speaker 8: Okay, I feel like that will work. If he's out running errands.
Speaker 3: I'm not leaving work for that message.
Speaker 7: I have the unfortunate lie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna have to lie with urgency about your That's not.
Speaker 2: Gonna make me leave.
Speaker 3: That's like, oh, you man, horny.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying a message to.
Speaker 8: Work if you're doing errands, like oh, we go.
Speaker 12: Back to nineteen eighty two, be like, baby, I bought your lunch. No lunch, it's just supposing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like nigga they do that now you mean nineteen eighty two?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I like this. So he comes outside and then what it is?
Speaker 7: No lunch?
Speaker 3: Okay, so what's happening outside?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah in the car?
Speaker 2: So put this together for me. I don't want to see this.
Speaker 12: He comes out, Yeah, he comes out, you know wherever the employees park.
Speaker 7: I got back there, right. So he comes out and he comes to the car and I'm like, yeah, coming, sound like I got you you know your favorite whatever. It's no number two in there. It's no chickil there, right, it's just me?
Speaker 8: Or what if you have what if you have the number two?
Speaker 5: Hungry?
Speaker 2: That's like from domestic violence real quick.
Speaker 10: Ain't getting no fun some fries recording matter how humble you are, just now walking They called you out on your.
Speaker 2: Lunch break for a beef fatty and it's no beef faty.
Speaker 8: You just got so you but you didn't bring no food.
Speaker 7: Mad a bitch, I'm not the lot. I wanted it and you came out.
Speaker 3: I ain't going lie to you though.
Speaker 1: Going out to the parking lot and she tell you to get in, and she's just start necking you. Like then she cries, because I love when a woman is like really aggressive about wanting to get this ship.
Speaker 3: Like she climbs over.
Speaker 1: The back seat and spreads her cheeks and you just see like the butt plug in her butt and you like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she ready, Like Yo, you're looking around. Ain't nobody in the parking lot?
Speaker 1: You You've been looking to see somebody gonna catch you while you while you he's just.
Speaker 2: Looking at.
Speaker 10: My short time you got Brookdale down there, I reached out too much of my.
Speaker 1: Yo, A lot of saying ship that y'all is gonna work, and I'm sending a video and telling him to come so we could finish together.
Speaker 2: Words get off five.
Speaker 8: Literally, what it's gonna be after the gym?
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if I'm real, like really working, working like the report.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know the only way this will work?
Speaker 10: If y'allin't never fucked before.
Speaker 2: If a girl that I want to send me a nigga, what work?
Speaker 5: I will be back before.
Speaker 7: Woman could get away with a lot. If y'all hit my sex.
Speaker 2: Before, I want to know, hit me up to her underscore TV or hard or the hardest soft show on Instagram, send me your texas to your partner, get them to leave work. I want to know what works, right, because I'm not getting this girl out the NBA.
Speaker 3: She's not leaving.
Speaker 2: She's not leaving. She's not taking the bang for that she could get at five o'clock. She's not doing I did using her, using her on Twitter as well before we start the show. Right, it's a guy that wrote.
Speaker 1: I had sex with a lady who's forty six years old. Lit she fucked me so good, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's a mate.
Speaker 1: I don't even like my balls lick, but she sucked in motherfuckers so gentle, so pleasantly.
Speaker 2: Hugh, bitches, my age be a little too rough with the motherfuckers. I usually don't.
Speaker 1: Stay hard after I but this bitch was rubbing my scalp, my stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put from the hood. He from the hood, he from run away from around the block.
Speaker 1: She was rubbing my scalp, my stomach and my balls at the same time.
Speaker 3: Talking to me freaky and now I'm in love.
Speaker 2: Nigga said that Morena so boom. After we had sex, I roll up a blunt.
Speaker 1: We start talking about literally everything I actually wish she was at during nine to eleven.
Speaker 8: Wait school.
Speaker 1: She told me she had just dropped her kids off the school god damn, and made it to wear her job when they found out. She asked me where I was at.
Speaker 2: I told her in Miss Davids class at wool Bridge. I was in fourth grade.
Speaker 10: I was just third first day or third grade.
Speaker 2: We laughed about it.
Speaker 1: She was like, you know, it kind of fast, but you fucked me good. You need anything, something on your little light bill or something. I ain't turning down no favors lmao. She sent me two hundred dollars on Apple pay and told me next time she reach out.
Speaker 2: Be ready for her. I can't wait. So that's what it is. That's what it is when you actually you know, I got a thing for older chicks.
Speaker 10: That was my thing for real, real, I like I'm really old, like right now, right now?
Speaker 2: How is Angela beat up sad going? I would take Angela Bassett to retirement and back.
Speaker 1: What about this story with such a turn on for you everything?
Speaker 2: Because I resonated with me. I've literally been there. What though, nigga, you know, like until you like really fuck like an older joint for real, Like it's a difference, bro, Like they it sounds kind of weird, but they almost got like a.
Speaker 10: Horny, maternal kind of vibe. You just be feeling well taken care of. Like you just feel like yo, anything I need like I got, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's different, Like you don't really you don't really get that from like women around your age group like that. I mean you can not saying that, don't it's not out there. But nigga, when I was twenty and I was fucking that that thirty five thirty eight year old nigga. I have to eat them fucking She was rubbing my head and it's doing me like this and just like how you feeling.
Speaker 2: That's oh, it's just straight to sleep. I woke up. She was still doing it. She felt so safe at no I felt so safe and secure and then they fuck you really good. They just tricks that these young these ybs don't like old chicks, like they know what they remember. When Jordan's on the Wizards, like he was still nice, Like oh wow, they be still nice for real, Like they know what they're doing. They've seen the game, they know the plays. I got this. Watch this little Nigga'm gonna show you how to do this. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I think you you really pinned that that vibe describe it's just tough the way a mature woman takes care of you. And well he said, the horny, maternal kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, that's it.
Speaker 3: It's like a mommy, Like they take care of you like mommy.
Speaker 2: But that's your lover. But it's without the look at Courtney's face. See, I ain't these.
Speaker 1: Niggas mom, But y'all want to call us daddy. Y'all want us to do everything for y'all. So it's okay for a man to do it, but when a woman does, it's like.
Speaker 2: I ain't like why, it's unfair? Why and then you know what happens. That's what it is. They low key almost like reverse the roles. Like you know when I meet, when I deal with chicks my age, I'm I'm the boss, I'm the provide, I'm calling shots, doing all this shit. When you fuck with the chick, that's oh the rose kind of flip a little bit, you know what I'm saying. Chill baby, I love the pulln stash. It kind of flip a little bit, you know what I mean. Like it's almost like it's almost like you like the like you are the priority almost you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: It's kind of like it's a foreign feeling as a god. Have a girl really treats you like how you treat them?
Speaker 2: Can you still show up as daddy though?
Speaker 1: If you got the mommy type of situation, yeah, hell yeah, Like how do you switch the flip?
Speaker 3: You flip it on it though, just dick.
Speaker 2: See it depends like if you so you see this is what ship now, you know. But here's the thing. This when shit gets tricky because when you flip it, they don't like that all the time. And that's you when they cut you off for real, that's just when your feelings kind of get involved. Honestly, sure you was like, oh yeah, I about to show out like how a nigga posted to handle her for real, and you know, you start. That's what happened to me back in the day.
Speaker 10: I swiped, I flipped it, and I'm like, yo, this I was gonna go and I tried to like treat her like, you know, like a regular sh already.
Speaker 2: And it was kind of.
Speaker 7: At the time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm sure you thought you were doing something big dog.
Speaker 7: Execution.
Speaker 5: I'm no.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm telling you, my fucking.
Speaker 10: Dame dumb nigga, big fucking dog, big fucking dog nigga. No, But she she wasn't really looking for for all of that.
Speaker 2: You know, she just wanted something. She wanted what she had.
Speaker 9: I can't, I can't good face believe a twenty year old is really not to say you may have been the worst out of all twenty year olds, but I'm just not having real faith that you were holding a light to a thirty eight year old.
Speaker 7: What can you do her?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Like you just had hard dig that you knew how to pump right.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I actually think it was me. I mean, it's it's subjectively.
Speaker 10: Listen, at the end of the day, thing I could say about me whenever I was serious about something, I was always serious about something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the.
Speaker 10: Day she told me, I was like, yo, like, I don't really I don't really want a relationship from you. I just wanted what I wanted, you know what I mean. Like you kind of flipped the vibe. You could scare the hose, you know what I mean. Sometimes sometimes you kind of just got.
Speaker 2: To go with the flow. Listen, you was just a mys a little y m that I wanted and that's what.
Speaker 7: It was, meat to fill the wood, and you was trying to do too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to get into talking about these young ladies part she felt me at the same time. That's fine.
Speaker 10: Wait really yeah, Actually, Nigga, the fools on the side of the bed.
Speaker 7: And she was feeding you, and that's involved.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 7: That's theatric I don't know if I want that. Did that make you feel like like it was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I mean it was la.
Speaker 10: It was you know, I like, la, bros.
Speaker 2: Fucking can you eat? I mean, don't eat the whole plate? But it was definitely, it was definitely.
Speaker 5: It was definitely from It was like.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna was in bad eating And next thing, you know, niggas she sucking.
Speaker 15: Me off and then you actually eat while you eat, like the whole plate anything, why not like what break do some grapes?
Speaker 7: But that's like before during.
Speaker 10: That, that's kind of great, kind of crazy. Walk in my mouth the hands of my pants. Next you know, I was getting necked off.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me at work, and it's weird. It's why I kind of don't like that people at your job, you knowing what you're doing with the section, because they come up.
Speaker 2: To you talking you crazy. I'm walking by literally not talking nobody. Moucker.
Speaker 3: I walked by the nigga said, yeo, you ever got your dick suck?
Speaker 2: While I was taking the ship.
Speaker 7: That again, you go to the top.
Speaker 8: What's called something what is it called bunk?
Speaker 2: Yes, a blumpkin dirty?
Speaker 3: Why why would you call it that?
Speaker 12: That's what it's called poop stash. Dirty Sanchez, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dirty Sanchez.
Speaker 1: Po y'all be knowing too much ship. But no, I replied, I have never. That's not I got a smell thing. Why would I want to?
Speaker 2: He was like, it's the best of both world. You got something come out of you ass, you got something.
Speaker 7: Okay, So he's like, got that probably likes prostate. He may not know that yet. He said, I'll do the natural way.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 10: I never had something like that, but I did have. A girl was trying to kick out of my house. She went to the bathroom and she was selling a toilet.
Speaker 2: I think she was taking a piss and my dick was honestly going She was trying to take a pissure something my dick at the same time. And Connor, what part of leaves do I do you not understand? You? Never? You never said your diging him up? She was pissing. No.
Speaker 3: All right, let me start the show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Hard or Soft Show show. We talk about things I like about sex, the things men don't.
Speaker 1: Like about sex, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft. I am here with two lovely ladies from Baltimore and Philly. Am I right, Baltimore and Philly. First, let me introduce my mon Frere Debonair.
Speaker 2: Hey, where is this going? Doctor Tongue a k a.
Speaker 1: King Loon, the first we call themself Elegance.
Speaker 8: I'm beyond elegance.
Speaker 2: I never know you see you, you see.
Speaker 10: That's why I don't tell you nothing. That's why I don't tell you nothing.
Speaker 2: You said it on the show, bro you sold like mad people.
Speaker 8: Hold everybody.
Speaker 3: When he was that old chick when he was twenty, his name was Elegance.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, he really and I believe it because that was like that. Yo.
Speaker 1: Back then we used to have weird names like Majestic and ship like that Supreme, And this nigga name was elegant because he had to be to find some other ship named himself and.
Speaker 2: That I came across this one name was potential.
Speaker 12: She had.
Speaker 2: I never beat. I don't know, I never be know. How you feeling this week? Good man?
Speaker 3: We have yeah, yeah, we have coming out to the to the play party. The Red Light District got you. I'm gonna talk to you in a minute. I'm gonna talk to you in a minute. You got a OUTFHA for that man, you're gonna show up in the Batman tuxiedogain? Are you actually gonna.
Speaker 1: Join the I bought yo, I bought a mean red suit today my outfit.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a tailored and ship. I'm excited.
Speaker 10: Think I'm thinking more of like Dared Devil, more like Dared Devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do that. That's crazy. You're gonna come in the superhero outfit.
Speaker 2: Chill out man, chill out's still.
Speaker 1: Under so we're going mad sexy. And it was gonna come in like Daredevil, like the.
Speaker 2: Whole back out Devil coming back out.
Speaker 10: But dead ass is my what is my favorite color?
Speaker 1: Yes, you gotta you got, you got your outfit lined up. It's gonna be Bullshody already Celtics.
Speaker 2: It's red Anti New York.
Speaker 3: You wanted introduce your coach.
Speaker 2: So here we have.
Speaker 10: And I had, you know, I had a bunch of a K's recording me and I put it in my notes and I actually deleted it.
Speaker 2: You have to write it down. I write it down.
Speaker 10: But here we have to my right, all the way to the right, miss right, Bacon Grease, Titty shine and sunny Sunny, Sunny b Light for the bee stings a k A hobby wearing less than Kanye wife.
Speaker 2: A k A.
Speaker 10: The promiscuous a k A got the club going up on a Tuesday, a k A. I'm looking for a nigga to walk me like a dog.
Speaker 2: No, Michael Vic, you did say that.
Speaker 8: I said it.
Speaker 2: I said an a k A golden shower for a golden girl. Courtney Chavon, what's up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Why didn't you ask me what I was wearing to the play party because we know.
Speaker 16: The spoil and something oil them body spray nigga.
Speaker 2: Ready chop my head off. I wanted to turn my outfit. I did.
Speaker 8: I was like, you asked me about my outfit. I actually don't have my outfit together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. To have an outfit.
Speaker 7: It's like relationship.
Speaker 2: They do ship like that. You just be looking at them like you dead ass.
Speaker 8: I really don't have an outfit together. It's been that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, enough time.
Speaker 3: Unless she isn't delivery are that's a real.
Speaker 2: Say yeah we got.
Speaker 7: That's not a dis like that. That's real ship.
Speaker 5: Where you're gonna go Amazon, go.
Speaker 2: Back to them all target line target that they dropped the target target man.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: You're about to course the line to picket line. You'll get your red outfit from Target.
Speaker 2: She's like, nigga, please you imagine your what would you do?
Speaker 3: You right, you're asking me a question. It's got to be negative.
Speaker 2: No, that's not negative. What's your what's your favorite port side?
Speaker 10: I don't have a damn Let's say porn is your favorite point site?
Speaker 2: Pornhob drops a D D E PORNU?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like program. So we're all white now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Like so so here's the thing, like there's no more black so like from what from my understanding, I was like equality amongst you know what I'm saying, work would you.
Speaker 2: If you know if you like no, no, no, iff no, no, no, no, no no, We're gonna have to take this off. I'm gonna keep it real. No, I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 1: I already don't like watching white dudes black women, So I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Support a white site that's fucking black.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm just not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Like it's not that hard you could find porn, damn it anyway, I'm not I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I mean now March we are Courtney.
Speaker 2: First of all, how you how you feeling this?
Speaker 8: I'm good, it spent. It was a rough last week, but were good this week.
Speaker 2: We got through it.
Speaker 3: We got through last week of Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: Next week, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: They were diabolical.
Speaker 1: Now we have two lovely ladies here, Yes, lovely, lovely ladies.
Speaker 8: Honey, sweet.
Speaker 1: And intelligent. I'm gonna tell you know about when they came into the discord. Not only did they bring personality, they bought intellect. This one here looking into space like this.
Speaker 7: Can she get hurt?
Speaker 2: She makes her oils cakes. Oh, she's full of what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Controversy? But we'll leave that in the chat.
Speaker 2: Today. I'm not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 2: We have Eon and Jazz from the Cold Name COUCHI very fire podcast. Listen.
Speaker 1: It's probably one of the only other podcasts I listened to sides listening for our Well. I support y'allcause y'all support me. So I give y'all a little stream while I'm driving to the Bronx.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Tell us about yourselves and how y'all got in the pod and how y'all know each other, how y'all fit into the kink community.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we started the pod.
Speaker 9: We thought about it in college and.
Speaker 7: We called what did we started? The year we graduated? Well as like it was like the year after it was the pandemic.
Speaker 12: Ish, I want to say around where everyone started, but I think we kept it going.
Speaker 7: So it's been three years once at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have pod fans? Oh?
Speaker 7: Absolutely we do.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 7: The podca No, yes, sorry, let me flipping and revers.
Speaker 3: Fans, So they're not.
Speaker 9: They became fans after we fucked like you, we built and then they are into the power and then I don't count.
Speaker 2: You never had somebody?
Speaker 1: Have you done like a live show or something like that. So have y'all ever had somebody come up to you they're a fan.
Speaker 2: Of your show?
Speaker 7: And then we them?
Speaker 2: No, no, get a couple more listeners you have? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I have a question? Tell me the situation. So it's on my previous don't stutter now, on my previous show. It kind of happened like that. You know, you know, I support you. This is this is this is this is why I was.
Speaker 5: Freaking oh god.
Speaker 8: She was like, I love you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 10: We started we started talking and next you know, she was supporting me in other ways.
Speaker 8: You know, definitely was I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: To her, but I try not to do that anymore. Though I don't like to mix on.
Speaker 10: You know, it's a pleasure. So I could say, you know, for this show. Definitely not not that I could think of. Actually, I think I'm lying.
Speaker 2: You don't really know, you don't you don't know, you don't really know.
Speaker 12: They'll hold us to the very undertake it to the grave. I mean, you know you'll never know that you're yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Court you a fan?
Speaker 8: No, mm hmm. I keep it very a woman with some class in this bitch. I keep it very like distant from me.
Speaker 2: Now, cod what is the part about we are.
Speaker 7: A variety show.
Speaker 12: Yes, so it's we're talking about people with Vagina's first right, but we covered all types of things.
Speaker 7: So women, they them.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, They.
Speaker 9: Said, it ain't what, it will always be the them and we support and love you.
Speaker 8: We are always.
Speaker 2: They literally sent out a fucking email. You can recognize that.
Speaker 7: Binaries, we appreciate, we don't recognize it. So everybody that rock with us, that's what we make.
Speaker 9: You know, men, they are welcome to listen in the back. Yes, but it's meditational, informational.
Speaker 7: It's funny. We talk, We share life stories.
Speaker 9: A lot of personal life experience I'll share and extend on the part, like real life things that I feel like a lot of people may not talk about all the time or like they'll think about it, like for instance, like having family issues or family dynamic situations.
Speaker 7: We will get into a bit of that. So we do magic. Yeah, hell, you know, make sure you're saying g y N sex.
Speaker 12: Magic So not necessarily. So everything is like an energy, like sex is energy. Money is the energy. So when you power it up, so you know, I'm you're about to not think about you know what you want to happen. So you're putting that energy out there.
Speaker 2: Station all job to me that you worked for me. I had to I had to do. I did it like maybe three times in a day for reassurance.
Speaker 7: But you know, you don't fail me.
Speaker 12: Now, like you can talk to your actual generals and be like, look, we got to get this done tonight.
Speaker 7: Put it on them and then boom.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to start doing talks. That's just going and be like, yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 9: Having sex in the mirror is also a good sex magic situation as well. In the mirror, Yeah, like looking at yourself looking at them is like a trance situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sex speaking drink.
Speaker 8: If y'all are close enough, speaking to their drink.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you know how y'all get together. You serve like their drinks and everything. You could, you know, say a little something.
Speaker 7: And they drink.
Speaker 2: Talk to the So I gotta talk to the lemon drop, talk.
Speaker 7: To the.
Speaker 8: He's like, she ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've actually seen you out before we did the live show you came. I think we did an interview at Exotica somewhere before.
Speaker 2: Was it in DC? No, Chicago, Chicago? You flew to Chicago.
Speaker 7: No, I was actually out there like around the same time.
Speaker 1: You always somewhere Buddy, mission, Buddy, Mission, Lincoln Buddy her friend.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I wish no, it was for work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you came up, yo, She's like really popped up. I think she told me how she loved you.
Speaker 2: Did she She's like she looked around like, you know, I didn't say that.
Speaker 8: I say that the common who wants lun as a fatish?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Luon as a fetish? Yeah, exactly. Don't nobody want me?
Speaker 1: It's cool, so yeah give code name Kouchie A listen if you're into too amazing your so Eon is the one that came up to me at the live show and.
Speaker 7: Poured leg right there, it's the left leg. It's the leg.
Speaker 2: Take it down her leg onto my fucking jeans. That was fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that she was sucking fire, because not only did she pulled down her stockings first on stage, she was like, well my mind as well, whoop, took.
Speaker 2: Them sits down, put her leg up like this here on the motherfucker and they just held this ship and started just pouring and.
Speaker 8: It was a different color. It was OK.
Speaker 2: Yeah I remember because there's an it looked like the E V E.
Speaker 8: Twins called the Double Twins.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, Courtney, I think it's so crazy that Philly Live Show was the only one you didn't have your titties out.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Interview attire and everybody else was like.
Speaker 2: Them today too.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry it's cold outside.
Speaker 5: Your neck, Like what are you.
Speaker 8: But no she wasn't even showing that much at it wasn't. I was buttoning the fuck out.
Speaker 12: She said, yes, business, you can have a.
Speaker 7: Sea, you can have a seat.
Speaker 2: Please, cozy and comfry.
Speaker 1: Talking about today and here, I know it has something I wanted to discuss, but it's eluding me right now. Okay, being that we've been here for about an hour and forty minutes count, I've asked the young ladies here to bring us their hearts and their soft right, I want to hear what they got to say. And I'm hoping because I wonder. I can't wait here Eon just be blowing my mind. Jazz is a lot more just my type of energy. I don't know what, but this one here like.
Speaker 2: The bad kid, the fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: Tools, the hard things men like about sex, things that make us hard. But wait, being at a the code name Kouchie episode, We're gonna say the wet things women like about sex, things that make them wet jazz or I'll go.
Speaker 12: So this this is a recent wet that I've discovered that I had. I went out on a date with a guy, you know, well dressed and everything, and you know how you're flirting and your touching, and then you're you're in his zone, like he turned on now. So he stood up and he had an erection in his dress pants and I like that. It's like, you know, he's on nice and tailor, but then you see this bulge and it's like he's acting like he's not, you know, having this raging boner for me.
Speaker 2: You start walking math funny.
Speaker 7: The restraint. It's the restraint that.
Speaker 1: Dress pants boners be. Yo, your ship be really fat in your dress pants.
Speaker 2: And its pressing. It's really trying to get through them stitches.
Speaker 10: With black dress pants because dress pants be snitching. One time that should happened to me and my shoes like Khaki. It was a little wet spot there because niggas got a little moist.
Speaker 2: I had the spiller surely tell like, oh ship, god damn it ruined. It turns saying you put your hand in nigga pants.
Speaker 5: It's a little like a little like you're.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 8: I was into what they were saying.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 1: I will say that that has turned me on too, with my chigen heart and souit pants. Unless I'm at like a funeral, so.
Speaker 2: I've been sorry. I did that. Sorry, I did that.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 2: I was at the funeral on time, like looking and I was like, I should not be doing this right now. This is not the time of the place. A repeater in my aunt.
Speaker 7: Damn, and it was your family member, Like, damn.
Speaker 2: You never see somebody that look good at the funeral.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's that's where you be.
Speaker 8: Yes, that looking across No, because the grieving that the grieving makes you come closing.
Speaker 3: Like, oh damn, what part of the family she's from.
Speaker 8: Right head on my on my shoulders looking at the funeral.
Speaker 9: I feel like you're in the same category. Person that looks at the family reunion.
Speaker 2: That happening. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Like a cousin who didn't know that I was his cousin.
Speaker 2: He was like, that happened to me. I know that I was the cousin.
Speaker 8: No downside family in North Carolina, and there's one cousin who just does not understand I ain't this cousin, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Why are you trying to like?
Speaker 2: No, you know, I didn't understand the concept of cousin when I was young. I did it what you mean?
Speaker 3: Because I used to try, but I didn't understand like you around us, was around.
Speaker 2: Us like that, So you're a far cousin like far away is close though I was like six seven, okay, I was no.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about this happened maybe two three years, like we're adults.
Speaker 7: About three years.
Speaker 10: Ago I went I went to a family union one time and we was like in a spot where it wasn't just our family, and it was this real light ass girl like she was mad light.
Speaker 2: She can't be my cousin. She's mad bright. Okay. I was like, hey, you know how you're doing? Mom like, yeah, that's your aunt's daughter. And I was like, I don't know the aunt. I wasn't trying to beat Yeah, how do you not? How do I not know?
Speaker 1: You ain't My cousin is one of those people that just fun somebody close to us and y'all said, we was cousins.
Speaker 2: It's not real. What if his cousin cousin cousins by marriage?
Speaker 10: Is that the thing they don't tell nobody you're gonna be I'm would you your cousin by marriage?
Speaker 3: How tough?
Speaker 8: Someone ring the bell from me.
Speaker 2: Got to be that tough? Right? What things you like about sex?
Speaker 3: Things that make you.
Speaker 9: Wet a man that knows how to correct. So I'm really into hands. I love like big especially like work her hands.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. I really appreciate a good hand, like Calysses.
Speaker 9: On the path all the way they just go like this not that bad, but you know what I'm saying, not the one authritist, but and like I love a man that knows how to like really like her ress like and rub your thigh and your butt the right way, and like men that know how to properly smack your ass, because like you know, they need to just smack it. But it's something about like the way a man can rub it, like line it up before he do it, and he doing it in the right spot every time on both cheeks.
Speaker 7: That's definitely bad.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. What's my good ass slapping hand? You look?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because the other one be flat or something, I don't know what the like that.
Speaker 2: It'd be like going on you know what I'm saying. Ah, the other one be like you were like what the motion?
Speaker 8: It's not like.
Speaker 2: I forgot how not hand that I am. I tried to smack the ass and smack mad five. I was like, what the was that your whole coordination you was in the like about ass smacking? Just anybody give me a good demonstration of a good ass lap. And what's a bad ass lap?
Speaker 3: Because I used to come from here and down and behind it.
Speaker 7: That is a good smack.
Speaker 9: A bad one is like you're trying to smack it, but you up to like know the ass. Everybody's ass is not the same shape the same either exactly, especially if you have like a like I don't have a whole bunch of top, but you have, but I have. You know what I'm saying, So don't you're hitting my back?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You also got to know your tools because if you got small hands, you get away with a lot. But if you got big hands like me, I donna smack a back by mistake a little bit right now.
Speaker 2: I'm you gotta really.
Speaker 7: To a timid smack. I don't like.
Speaker 2: Like he don't know he could smack it for real.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not getting you.
Speaker 3: Got comfortable middle though, can't get past you for the part of me system. She said, No, you cannot hit your ship too hard, are you sure?
Speaker 7: So you know how you smack it and you do the yell, but it's like, oh, I kind of like it, but.
Speaker 2: You ain't never had a smack that, like, damn, why don't do that again?
Speaker 3: But if he keeps sitting you in the same.
Speaker 12: Spot, we gotta switch spots because it starts to burn. But I do like the red mark that it leaves like a whole momento.
Speaker 2: You kind of like, get ready, I'll be slapping the same spot she starts jumping. I turned this one daskin chick purple. Oh my god, good job. All right.
Speaker 1: The soft things men don't like about sex, things that make us soft again, we have the cold name Coochie, so it.
Speaker 3: Will be the dry, dry, and shriveled broom puss as things that make them soft.
Speaker 7: Jazz I don't like little hands. He's still looking at his hand.
Speaker 2: She's been to my hands a lot like my ship a.
Speaker 7: Little hands.
Speaker 2: Let me, oh, you got some poles on.
Speaker 8: Hands.
Speaker 10: My hands are huge, yeah, but had seven ft inches boots on. She ain't all like five seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got it, and then them boots. You are a good six to right, Brady, We like it. So what is it about bad small hands that don't do it for you?
Speaker 9: It doesn't get masculine. It doesn't give powerful. I feel like a lot of times men who have to kind of have hips it gives.
Speaker 2: They have hips.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I can't do it.
Speaker 9: I don't respect you as a person as a friend even but I sexually hippie, like I understand if you got a bubble or whatever it is, but if you have hips.
Speaker 8: A man with hips. Every time I think of a man with his legs and hips and body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, special mention is the big mama arm with a hip like you can make. You've seen men with the.
Speaker 9: You know how it's big and it got the little cup the arm and it's not like you're an overall a naturally big guy.
Speaker 2: You just have to have this.
Speaker 9: It's like these are pronounced even on your body frame features you you matron.
Speaker 2: You got mad so the chicken. That's crazy. Niggas can't have bad d n a bro, We cannot have badge at all. You know you will flame you bro. You just can't be born. Can't be a nigga. You born. You have to be in the top eight percent.
Speaker 7: Action out here and vegetables and something that makes me dry organic thing.
Speaker 9: Men who try to eat and they need the whole don't wagging the head and is creating.
Speaker 7: Like the pit bull.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, Delta, you're not supposed to mock.
Speaker 1: They called that respect me. I got jumped by a bunch of det for doing that on on campus once.
Speaker 2: What you did? They did? They were doing they stroll.
Speaker 3: There was my homegirls.
Speaker 2: So you joined them. You join them when they when they did the suit? What did you do? They whooped? How did you do it? I am not doing that, said my home girls. Yo, all right, the dry I have to dry.
Speaker 12: Specifically, One is so I don't mind dating men that are shorter than me, but when it's an issue to them, like they making jokes about it or like yeah girl, you you big girl today?
Speaker 7: You know you're not comfortable dating men have done that, they're like, oh girl, you wearing them pails?
Speaker 2: Are? Oh man?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 2: So they're not notoriously not good for masking their insecurities.
Speaker 7: They're insecure, but they also like that I'm different, which which is funny. So I that's what was it?
Speaker 8: Like what mic exactly?
Speaker 2: I was told when you found me, not like I hit the ship.
Speaker 12: They're selfconscious or whatever, but I'm like the looks and stairs that you get, they want to be with you.
Speaker 7: In your place or whatever. And then the second one are stripper studs.
Speaker 2: Strippers when you see you see niggas with stripper studs, No, so you.
Speaker 12: Know studs instead of you know, the work the studs. Yeah, so I have videos on right, So I get it's supposed to be like terrible. I get it's supposed to be sexuala but it's like it's like the sports brawl and then.
Speaker 8: It's like yeah, yeah it's not yes, but her stripper name.
Speaker 3: So U first of all, are you saying so you are bisexual?
Speaker 7: Swing a little bit?
Speaker 2: I dabble saying aggressive female? Right, this is what we talked about, so what to strip apart?
Speaker 9: So they in the videos and they're just like they're just as bad as the Chippindale the males, but you know, they're like covering their nipples and they're like going like this and like all light skinning bites and some of them don't even they haven't.
Speaker 8: They have a club and Baltimore that do this. Yeah, I've seen flyers, Yes, I've seen flying and I think.
Speaker 7: Show what was the TV show about who Daddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: WHOCHI Daddy? One was even th whocy Daddies. So when I see that, Like, I know it's supposed to be sexy, but I'm like, and I feel the same way about the men's trippers.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 7: The outfits are terrible. Everything is terrible. Little elephant thing on they dick that's funny.
Speaker 12: I feel like malshippers are not it's it's it's canty like it's novelty.
Speaker 7: It's not something I would sit there. You will not get my money. But I will watch this on a video to laugh. I will never be in that space. I don't want your Chanel print DrAk on my shoulders.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't like going to Bachelotte parties and they have a stripper. I'm just like I was.
Speaker 10: I was thinking about doing that show when I was getting out of high school. I ain't know it was a real I swear you, I didn't know real ship was a real thing. And this nigga was talking about it. He goes, yo, bro, I ain't gonna hold you. I'm getting into a bag right now.
Speaker 2: I was like approaching talking because he was talking about that. We was just graduated high school.
Speaker 10: You feel me, and I'm I'm trying to get a job at Radio shock at the time, right He like like radio show.
Speaker 2: I'm getting to this money right now. And then you gotta start playing and I'm like, what you're doing? Like you know you them cards and ship and he was like, he's like, nah, bro, what you you selling weed? Like we do? No? Bro, Yo, I dance and I was like, I was like no, no, I'm like, I'm like what I'm not gonna say you like, I'm too you got served like you like, what do you mean? He was like, he was like, no, bro, here's what he said right this. I knew she was where he.
Speaker 10: Dance dance like dance and he was like, yo, bro, you ever heard there was a spot and con the body shot. It was a strip club back in the remember the body Shop. I was like, yeah, he goes, you imagine that, but it's for niggas, so girls coming here to see you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, so, like you are stripper. He goes, Now, we don't like that word. We just dance. He was like, he was like, yo, if you want, I can put in the word where I can get you down. And I was like, I bet you just let me know. He never let me know he was getting.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it on that just because y'all are enlightened women. Let's not act like male strippers don't have a following of women. I remember going to the Lab back in the days. I don't know, y'all, bro, they had stripper Knight.
Speaker 2: At the Lab. Yo. First of all, First of all, this is the crazy ship, right. We used to go the lady.
Speaker 1: The stripper night would start at like eight and it would go till four in the morning and some ship like that. But at like one they would let the regular niggas in. So from eight to one, the ladies is in there with the strippers.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: These niggas walking around with socks and niggas outside like this, because we know these chicks in there.
Speaker 2: HORNI motherfucker waiting. Now we walk in there, these bitches sweating. These niggas got a line in the back.
Speaker 3: The girls trying to meet them in the backs go in the bathroom with the stripper and the rest of the woman is.
Speaker 2: Out just hot and heavy, and you'd always.
Speaker 3: Be able to snatch one two, sometimes leave the more.
Speaker 2: For the club. When you was outside of the club. Listen to the story.
Speaker 3: At one they let you into the spots.
Speaker 2: So from eight to one they already r.
Speaker 8: And you would snatching women boom. We didn't say that they don't have a following, because then are strippers who have huge followings out there we are saying personally do.
Speaker 2: Not like and they be having a line after they stripping the ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what the chicks be doing with the niggas in the back.
Speaker 7: They doing paying them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you.
Speaker 9: First, women that support male strippers the most are older women, say over the age of forty five, they.
Speaker 5: Do the extra O D horny.
Speaker 12: This is.
Speaker 8: When there was like sex. Oh, sex tourism is not a thing, and and like when you I'm like, sex tourism is the thing. Like women who are older, like you said, will.
Speaker 7: Pay for it.
Speaker 9: Sex tourism always been the things women participate heavily. Jamaica, I will never forget that. Get the past, like girl, he is entering you. He was just supposed to give you a mother.
Speaker 2: Why do condomns say key food? Listen, this mad ship was wrong with that. The condoms should not say key food on it.
Speaker 9: I'd rather just go he was a place that you floating down the bayth water.
Speaker 2: We're about to close out.
Speaker 1: It's been an amazing episode, right, Something I did not ask you but I would love for y'all to help us with right we were here. We are expansive community. I'm learning new things about myself every day. Uh, And I'm gonna give my own admission. But first I would like a tip, something that you could tell women to do, the men women to do, the women, couples to do together, something to enhance their sex life. Maybe something that can use for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 9: I would recommend whatever your favorite porn is, or like an act that you would like done to yourself, like an old reliable that you love, and it may not be something that's stereotypical, sending that to your partner and be like, hey, I like this, would you be able to do this?
Speaker 7: Or can we do this together?
Speaker 2: I did? That's your ones, So role playing the porn that you've seen.
Speaker 7: Or like just whatever act is going on.
Speaker 9: Particularly so like recently, my man friend he showed me basically this picture of like when the girl was behind the guy, like she was in his ear, but she was beating his deck.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, yeah, you know what I think about that?
Speaker 1: I wonder could you watch a porn and do everything they're doing in the porn. So you got the point in front of her, right, so she can actually see it or on the screen or maybe shit, even if it's three D.
Speaker 2: What if y'all do the virtual reality shit?
Speaker 1: But I haven't done that with b all right, and y'all both watching the same porn, and you're the person in the porn, so y'all are both y'all both have two head sets, right, So y'all put it on at the same time, and the exact thing that they're doing in the.
Speaker 3: Porn, you're doing so to her body.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're the person, like say you put on her favorite porn or something, and now you're the person in the point doing it to her.
Speaker 12: I like that.
Speaker 2: That would be fire.
Speaker 7: That's some real some people in siliconund right that need I've been waiting for that to happen.
Speaker 1: But I know that they would have to attach something to your dick and ship because I would need to be able to feel They.
Speaker 9: Already kind of have something like that, I believe where it's like the the guy could put his dick in the thing and like it can you're like a bluetooth yeah, blue yeah, and it'll do the insert thing for her.
Speaker 7: It was ship i'd be watching stuff.
Speaker 2: Wis that show up?
Speaker 11: Watching?
Speaker 2: We're All Weird?
Speaker 7: Black Mirror?
Speaker 2: Episode of Black Mirror was one I need that. I need to see that.
Speaker 7: How much was that going years ago?
Speaker 2: The budget it was.
Speaker 8: Probably got all of a sudden now we got the budget.
Speaker 7: Just a tip, right, so this is for sucking some dick. So this is going to be a little news.
Speaker 12: So you know how you're you're right at the tip, right, So instead of just doing this, you're going to cut your tongue under like that friendulum, and then you're going to take the whole thing and do.
Speaker 2: It so like that, like an icy So you're literally tickling the frium as you're doing it.
Speaker 12: No, so you know how you would two handed your two hands right, but you have your tongue resting on the head like the bottom of the dick. But then you also have your you're doing it at the same time.
Speaker 7: So say like this, give him a tip?
Speaker 3: Work different?
Speaker 7: So sod.
Speaker 8: Where is it is not clean?
Speaker 2: Nobody a baby?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can we get soaping?
Speaker 2: Water? Relaxed? Can we get can we get can get something? Say something? Say did you get that in that mouth? What the she's high? She's high? She can't help it.
Speaker 7: It's just been sitting out in the air.
Speaker 2: Just okay, man, you like this right what? She put that whole thing in her mouth. They don't.
Speaker 8: I can't see it. They don't need to know.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 7: You know how you do this? Take the whole thing, including your tongue.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, including her.
Speaker 12: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it sounds like a forced tongue. That's the first action that deal got I was he was popping. She really, she really? Oh ship, don't kiss my don't listen.
Speaker 10: Listen child, She's gonna put the dig in your ship.
Speaker 2: I love that for her. He's gonna keep the dig in your shirt. That's what now, loom. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You ever found new dick?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: What's your definition of finding new dick? Have I ever found new dick?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Fucking with my dick? Searching?
Speaker 1: So I realized I've been having sex with my fiance for six years, almost almost six years.
Speaker 2: And oh, I know what you're.
Speaker 3: At finding her a spot. I'm really good at finding her a spot.
Speaker 2: She got a big old but we and I'm big on leaning into her right like, I'll be hugging her like so I'm pounding away at the back of that pussy, right, and she loves that. I know she loves it, and I know it because in the past she how do you know?
Speaker 1: So in the past she will move my body like get in that motherfucker, crash into this shit.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: Recently I've been realizing that I'm so good at being then a spot that I'm completely missing other parts of body and trying to do different ship And I've tried to do different things in the past, but when I tried to do it, she was like, are you you're trying to tease me or something like stop teasing me. You know where it's at, get to the back of that thing. Recently, I've been really trying to manipulate the g spot.
Speaker 2: And so in order to do it, what I do is I don't climb onto a body like that. I'm like hovering over her body and I'm just.
Speaker 1: In and out half dick half here, like half the dick, so I'm not giving her the whole thing, and I'm literally just head in and out of that one spot, in and out of that one spot, and it's really a magical sensation for real. But also while doing that, I will press the dick up against the top of the box. You see what I'm saying, So I'm pressing into the box too, you know what I'm saying as i'm doing it. So sometimes I'm like this and then other times I'm pressing the top of the box at the same time. Yo, have the nuts that she's been getting off of That is incredible. I'm actually surprised that women actually like so when I was thinking doing this, I was like, Yo, that means another nigga could have been hitting her with this stroke and I would have been just on this old other stroke and she would have a completely different sexual experience with a nigga. You really gotta find different dicks in your bag, you know what I'm saying, Because another nigga might be really good at doing g spot and not big on doing a spot or not doing the other spots.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So you really have to learn how.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy because you get your own shit off while you're having sex, so you're pleasing yourself while you're pleasing her. But you really have to focus on just them at some point. I wonder if women ever do that. How much do y'all focus on just y'all partner when y'all fucking sorry or what are the ways, what are the ways that y'all focus just on your partner.
Speaker 9: For me, especially if I'm sucking dick, it'll be a thing of I'm I know that feeling like in y'all balls and kind of like at the base of y'all dick when it's like getting close, like y'all balls start doing this shit. So yeah, I'm definitely paying attention to like how much pressure is going on with that and I'm sucking.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm listening to noises like the response.
Speaker 9: I'm definitely making sure you know, like how yeah, you know, like how the hips is going, like okay, this way he moaning more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm catching for sounds. I like to put my body weight on a guy, so I like make it a little constructive for him. Is you looking immediately over? So I like to make it guy's appropriate, So like I like to make a little restrictive constructive for him.
Speaker 12: I like to listen to the breathing, the heart rate, like to start at the top of the head, like you know, your little head massage and all kissed down and do like light fingerstrokes and touches because gods have been like you, people don't like touch me lightly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I'm good on life starting at the top and doing the whole bunch of So I'll do that.
Speaker 12: Then if they if it's like a quiver or something, I'll stay there. Then I'll work my way down, but still incorporate that part that he you know, he had a shimmy. Yeah, like doing the whole body because it's like, all right, I kiss you, didn't suck your dick, Like, no, let's what about him?
Speaker 2: You know me love you exactly.
Speaker 7: I like to I don't go.
Speaker 12: Straight in for the dick. I like to kiss around the thighs and everything like that. Some stomach yeah, you know, a little gooch patrol.
Speaker 8: I do like to do that.
Speaker 2: Not gp.
Speaker 3: Chorl is so crazy, Ladies and gentlemen. It's been an amazing.
Speaker 1: Episode of The Heart or Soft Show, as y'all know, Uh what is it? February twenty first, twenty first the Red Light District hit us up the Heart or Soft Show at gmail dot com. Jazz you're coming out to the play party. He's coming out to the play party. Unfortunately, say yes.
Speaker 2: We don't want the truth on this show.
Speaker 7: Again again.
Speaker 1: Jazz is actually coming to the play party, Eon said, Jazz the link to come into the Discord.
Speaker 2: Party and plus one it ain't no plus of them. I bet you will.
Speaker 1: Will you represent for me yesterday and yourself? Come on out to the Red Light District. Hit us up at the Hardest oft Show at gmail dot com for tickets, or you should go to the website and click the vetting form.
Speaker 2: This has been the hard soft show with the code name c n C c n C t V show.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wait where can they find you? Where can they find you?
Speaker 7: Instagram code name kuchie all one word yep.
Speaker 9: If you like the emails edgmail dot com, ask us some questions. If they are dumb, we will not fucking read them. O c h I E letter Q letter sgail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hit us up.
Speaker 7: What did you just say, cuchiq's at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's your math fact? That is so fi cuchieq's. I love that, Yo. They really got Go listen to the Cold Name Couchie podcast. It is really a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're sexy and extremely intelligent. It's really a great, great show. All right, peace. Oh wait, they brought us cakes, and they brought us steaks which one were doing.
Speaker 2: First steaks.
Speaker 4: Fire.
Speaker 7: This was amazing, than this is amazing.
Speaker 8: This is perfect coming