Speaker 1: Play a game. Hi, Chili, how do you know?
Speaker 2: Tell you?
Speaker 1: I knew you were in the room. It's still scared me. Old Chili said he's coming to see me last night. Old Chili still waiting. Old Chilie my old friend. Sound like one of my old girlfriends. All right, let's see. Are you a good bet today? I don't know the way yere.
Speaker 3: Loser.
Speaker 4: It's for Metallica tickets, and I don't feel that you are. I don't feel like you've got you don't play.
Speaker 1: To the prize.
Speaker 4: I don't How do you not step it up when there's something so huge as Metallica tickets on the chopping Water played for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, thank you, King Louis Louis. Good morning, man, dude, who's playing for you today?
Speaker 2: Cheli is playing for me?
Speaker 1: First pick? Oh cool for un.
Speaker 4: I don't think he cares about you going to see Metallica for some reason.
Speaker 1: He doesn't, dude, I don't know what he wro.
Speaker 3: Find out. Step it up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn. I'm a fla. Who's who's my my person? It's good morning? And you think?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think Tesla's gonna get you those Metallica tickets totally.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling the girl power.
Speaker 2: To be totally to Chili called us Tish, and as.
Speaker 1: He did, I saw you Mount, I read your lips, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Saw you Tish, Team Tessa, Louis team Chile. Chili looks like he's prepared to go first.
Speaker 1: You know what. He's psyching me out a little bit. Y'all brought the monster out of it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you everybody for the great suggestions and dynamite.
Speaker 1: We got this. Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 5: I think we might get it.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Here we go, all right, peanut gallery, Yeah, bring it down.
Speaker 1: Let's play a game.
Speaker 4: Chili's got headphones on. He can't hear me. Now, I'm gonna say some words. Twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Alex is a timekeeper today. That means you lost last week. I'm glad. I don't care. I don't have to play it in.
Speaker 4: Jesse sent this word in. Here we go twenty seconds. As soon as I say the word thumbs.
Speaker 1: Up, I've been ready for you. See how I got.
Speaker 4: No mustache, nothing, I got clean shaven. I don't want to hear any bitching from this guy.
Speaker 1: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: I'm not laughing, Okay, I got to get that out. Stripper Tipper, triple dipper, stripper, tipper, stripper, tipper, stripper, stripper, stripper, tipper, triple zipper, stripper, tip, nipple, tripp, stripper, Tipper, time tripper, stripper, Tipper, tripper, tipper, stripper tipper.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be so bad. You should know this. You should know this word. It was a threesome. No, it wasn't stripper tipper threesome. Did my mouth looked like threesome? Stripper tipper?
Speaker 6: Oh, stripper, tripper temper.
Speaker 1: I like to triple dipper, triple he said, he thought it was.
Speaker 4: Triple tripper, triple dipper made sense to me. Yeah, okay, here we go. Willy, Willy sent this one in Willy.
Speaker 1: Let's roll. Bald beer, bald beer, bald beer confused with a ball bag, point, ball bag and ball beer. One of my favorite bits on the show ball bag beer, Willy and Chilli sitting in a tree while you stare at them. I don't know. Here we go.
Speaker 4: For Metallica tickets. Louis your boys got one?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm feeling it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope you are. I'm not here we are. I don't know what you're feeling. I'm not feeling it. Here we go. Chris D sent this one in. Chris D. Thank you, thumbs up up.
Speaker 5: Phone bone, fart box, phone bone, phone boner, phone home phone bone, front boner, phone bone, phone boat, phone bone, phone only phone bone.
Speaker 1: He said boner earlier. Listen, I was close. That's on you. You want to give that to him, I'm not giving him giving it to Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He is too late? Is my is my thing? Well?
Speaker 4: He said phone boner earlier, and I didn't give it to him.
Speaker 5: It was phone bone, Oh phone bone?
Speaker 1: Do you think er there was? I am an impartial third party. I didn't hear him say phone boner.
Speaker 4: There's no world we live in where phone bone and phone boner get.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that way because I did added or he got one. He got one. Louis Lois Lewis, I cannot give you bone for boner. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that. Am I giving you bone from boner to fair? I can't do that. I cannot do that.
Speaker 1: I gotta stock on my blue shoots. We could win, though, we could. Can you can? You don't like your negativity, Rods. I feel like you've been bullying Chili. It seems like you've slanted the game. I didn't know he meant that much that I didn't show up to him. You know, I know, you know what. My feelings were hurt. Last I'm sorry. Okay, Now it's coming Saturday. You want to thank you. Now it's coming out. My feelings were hurt. You want a sandwich?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Here we go, yes, please, that'll fix everything, all right. Tesla's got the headphones on, she can't hear me. Ross sent this word in and this is for Team Tish over here. The Tish team thumbs up, Thank you, Ross.
Speaker 2: Saggy Hooters, sack Cooter, Saggy Hooters, set Hooter, saggy Hooters, steady Hooters, saggy Hooters, Stacking Hooters, Saggy Hooters.
Speaker 1: Stacking Hooters.
Speaker 4: Saggs said, the Saggy Hooters.
Speaker 1: I thought she was going to get there. Hang on, stacking Cooters. This is the new band. Is my new band.
Speaker 4: Everybody, it's weird. We're going on the road and I'm opening for Rosie my band. Stacking Cooters, Saggy Hooters.
Speaker 1: You were close, you were close.
Speaker 2: Like stacking, stacking, stacking, Okay, whatever, Okay, I'm I'm walking in.
Speaker 1: That's not how you want to start the dish Here we go. Brandon sent this one up. This is easy, thumbs.
Speaker 2: Up, knives up, knives out, knives up, knives up.
Speaker 1: That was an easy one. What is that? What is that fishwasher? Loading the dishwasher? Knives up? Something you don't do? I'm like, what is that a chort? Or is that something my boyfriend does? She will spit out of her whole trick? Can she hear us? Now she's got one out?
Speaker 4: She got one out.
Speaker 1: She didn't hear that. I didn't know you could hear us. We love that chort. He told me, all right, here we go. I made him tell me. Kevin sent this one in. All right, here we go. Can I get the Yeah? I need that music. This is for the wind. Yeah, you only got one. She got one for the win, for the for the Metallica tickets or time. Kevin sent this one in. Here we go. Ready, Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Hammer, post apple bone hammer, post.
Speaker 3: Apple apple boat.
Speaker 4: Hammer, post hamburger bones hammer, post amber boat hammer.
Speaker 6: Post Hamburger burger hammer, post hamburger boat.
Speaker 1: I don't know, my god, such a word. I don't know about it was it? What was it?
Speaker 6: Hamburger, burger, hammer, post, hammer post.
Speaker 1: He hit the post.
Speaker 4: Jim Adler hit the post when we played the game this week, Kevin, Oh my god, we're so late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go first, what's l F test to get out? Get out? Oh god?
Speaker 4: And I'm forced to do this in overtime. Okay, you keep guessing until you get the word. Get the word quickly, Get the word quickly.
Speaker 1: Bird is the word might not bird, might not be. I'm gonna say this, of course. Okay, I won't say it. Lewis, button your lips, all right, stop your bickering. All right, Here we go. Tish and Tessa are perfect for each other. Met here we go.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna say I was gonna say, of course. Richard sent this in. This was a mistake that I made on the air this week, and maybe one of the more popular words that was sent in today. Thumbs up, dumbs up, president erection, pregnant riction, president erection.
Speaker 1: I hear tis just talking away if she if she.
Speaker 4: Gets this, okay, Alex wrote down the time bring your girling, come on.
Speaker 1: We're late, Yeah, we are late. We might not play a song coming back either. See what has to say, Tish, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It didn't really sound like President. I'm out of here. Oh you're you're fine. I was just yelling at your partner friend, Tish, Tish, your little Kimi.
Speaker 4: Let's go headphones quickly. All right, Tessa, I'm going to say the word. We're going to start timing you right after I say the word.
Speaker 1: I'll say it good. I'll say it the best ever. Hey, you know what, spin Zone. Guess it good? Okay, just guess it good. No, you don't, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: If you guessed it could we wouldn't be in this tie breaking situation.
Speaker 1: Timer Right when I get done saying the word, you start the timer.
Speaker 4: Yes, President Erection and Ranch President Erection, the Season, Ranch President Erection.
Speaker 6: President in Chair, President Erection, Predicate and Ranch.
Speaker 4: President Erection, President Erection, My Freshness, Ranch, President Erection, predigt Ranch.
Speaker 1: We're so late, President Erection.
Speaker 6: You're guests making it out, President Erection, Rest Tissue, Tom, what is it?
Speaker 4: I made a mistake during a live read this week, President Erection, God Lewis Lewis, but.
Speaker 2: I know you didn't.
Speaker 1: Did I'm quite sure has something to say? You're good? Oh, I'm good, but I still think Chili said President with.
Speaker 4: Really, do you loser?
Speaker 1: Get out of here?
Speaker 4: Lewis loser, Alex I just had Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: Win them, Win them before you can buy them.
Speaker 4: They go on sale tomorrow at ten June fourteenth, NRG Stadium. Congratulations you are in, Lewis, Thank you so much, Thank you my brother.
Speaker 6: Hang on