Speaker 1: Thanks for being I guess I'm Private Talk couch.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: So are you? Are you nervous? You seem a little bit nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm just hot.
Speaker 1: Is it me and I? It's you?
Speaker 2: Definitely. And then it was like me walking here. But I woke up today and my voice was like kind of raspy, raspier than normal. So I was like, dang, I'm gonna sound really crazy today. But we're just gonna go with it and just hope that.
Speaker 1: I like the voice. It's like that phone sex operator voice.
Speaker 3: People like that. That's people say that people. So I say that about myself too, so.
Speaker 1: So you just go with it. It's just it's soothing. It's soothing to this all.
Speaker 3: So thank you Danny for coming and being a guest, being a part of the after Dark episode. Yeah, we're gonna get down to it. You are an IG social media influencer, So tell.
Speaker 1: Us more about your background. How did you get started in your career?
Speaker 3: Tell us tell Private Talk out there for those who don't know who you are, Explain to us how your big booty got in this lovely couch.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So my name is Danny Banks, and I guess you could say I'm an Instagram model.
Speaker 1: It's a thing now, I guess.
Speaker 2: And I basically just started like doing modeling things like magazines and things like that, working in the nightclubs when I was like twenty three ish.
Speaker 1: So were you hosting in the nightclubs? Were you dancing at the nightclub?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I was doing like a host of seeing like bottle service type of thing in like Miami. And then is that where you're from. No, I'm actually from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm like a Midwest girl and I went to college in Miami, and then you know, I met some girls who were like, oh, like you should get into some real money. And I'm like, well, what do you mean, Like I'm like in school, like making nine dollars an hour at guess, Like what the hell?
Speaker 1: So I started like host.
Speaker 2: To seeing a bottle serving and then you know, I just got into like that world like caring about like your bodies and all that extra shit. And I'm just like, Dann, there's like a lot of money in this. And you know, I was always like cute and like always you know, like popular and things like that, but I just never really understood like what I could do with it. So long story short, I quit school and then I just kept working in the nightclubs and then I started dancing around twenty three and and then I started branding my name and then started doing like photo shoots and things like that.
Speaker 3: Was there somebody that like influenced you to get into that, like a boyfriend? Did you just had that entrepreneur like skill in your head that you were just like you saw with the bottle, you know, industry kind of like put you in touch with and kind of just worked.
Speaker 1: Off of that way.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good question, because I really think it was like Instagram, I swear, like right when the app came out, like I was just like so into like taking photos and like seeing people's reactions with me, Like I guess I'm on an attention whore, you could say, like, and I was just kind of like, so the likes is what got you? It was like or just like what it like, you know, the attention that it gave me and like the things that I got from it, and I just kind of like ran with it and then I was like, well, I'm gonna be this person. And yeah, So that's basically what happened, and then I, you know, I started doing like the hosting gigs and all that stuff from like having the followers and getting paid to do things.
Speaker 1: And then I just so, how.
Speaker 3: Did you go from hosting to being on like cam sodas and OnlyFans and those kind of platforms. Now, how did you kind of transfer over to that kind of rum.
Speaker 2: So I was always like in the strip clubs because I love the money and I.
Speaker 1: But I was like a low key stripper.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say, like where you don't tell all your family and friends or like low KEI where you just don't do a lot in the strip club.
Speaker 2: You just like work, you make the other girls work. No, okay, So loki stripper for me was my family knew, my friends knew. But I guess I never wanted the world to know, or like the public like how they like portrayed me or like perceived me. So I would never like post me in a strip club or act like I was a stripper or like I just always thought that like those things were gonna like maybe alter like other opportunities for me in the future. Because I was just younger and I didn't really understand that it wasn't a bad thing to be a stripper, but I was just like always kind of like dated, like shitty guys who would be like you're nothing but a stripper or you'll never like you know, like people who kind of like dumb me down. And then I was just kind of ashamed of myself.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 2: I kind of like just met other girls like in the industry like doing like you know, like sex workers and like girls like dancers or cam models, and then I'm just like, wow, like it's really not a bad thing. It's an actually like accepted career, like a real thing.
Speaker 3: You think that changed your perspective as me, Yeah, people and exactly you know, like meeting other girls like in that mindset in that world like helped me like have more confidence in like being like okay with like what I was doing.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I means I feel like the industry, especially nowadays, it's more like more female empowerment.
Speaker 1: More women are you know.
Speaker 3: Like getting along and it's not where they're like feuding anymore. It's like you know, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's not how it's like helping each other or like what could we do together? To win or collab, Like I think.
Speaker 3: I've been glorified so much, you know, by men. Before I exploited, women exploited, and now it said, a Finally, the first time, I feel like in a world where we kind of are reaping the benefits fully besides or not the other way around, you know, where it's not like we're in the foreshadow of not doing itting as much as what we're putting out there.
Speaker 2: For No, that's exactly how I feel too. So I would just say that I was just you know, being around other girls. And then I had met a specific person who invited me to like start camming, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't show my booze.
Speaker 2: I don't show like I don't get naked like on the internet. Like I don't know how I'd be good at this, but they love that. My following at the time, I think I had like nine hundred thousand followers on Instagram, and they just so they wanted to, like, you know, have me do cams, no matter if I was naked or not, just to get the traffic. So I did it, and then like you know, after each show, I would like slowly start to show more and then I was just like one day, I was like, fuck it, like it's a nipple. Who gives a shit? Like I used to just think if I didn't get naked, right, I used to be like, if I don't get naked one day, someone will pay me a million dollars to do it. But now I'm just like I don't give a fuck, like I'm gonna make the million showing it like I don't care.
Speaker 3: So you mentioned the million dollars. I've heard that you made a million dollars in one day on OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: No, not one day.
Speaker 1: Not one day, but you've made a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've grossed a million dollars. I'm actually almost said too. How long have you been on the platform since November or wait, January twenty nineteen, so a little over you're in a half.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, oh so it's somebody. It's Pod. I'll give you all the apodus our head. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: You know, people you know think that you know, OnlyFans is not a real job, and it is a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to put a lot.
Speaker 3: Into it, and you have to, you know, it's it's something to dedicate your time to and to keep your subscribers and all those kinds of things because it's it's your income.
Speaker 1: It's a lot work. So what would you find and what on your only fans?
Speaker 3: What kind of things as a teaser to get people enticed and tell private talk out there where we can find your only fans and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you go to Dannybanks dot fans, that's my VIP page, and my VIP page is starting to get a little more riskier, like I'm the only fans while I'm only charged five dollars a month. But you'll find anything from like girls like mostly I do stuff with just other girls.
Speaker 3: Not So are you getting like sexual or is it just like a cussing?
Speaker 1: Are you getting naked?
Speaker 3: A lot of It's like that nipple turned into a vagina, Dan, That's.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's actually how it happens.
Speaker 1: It happened when Danny tellis some private talk.
Speaker 2: Right, what happened was the tequila bottle gets involved and I'm like fuck it, like I'm gonna meet a do tonight and fucking film it.
Speaker 1: So so that has happened.
Speaker 2: Long story short, Uh, that has happened, and I have sold things like that on the internet. You can probably find it on Reddit dot com, but things.
Speaker 1: Don't want you to do that.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, I have a team that has those removed daily, so you won't be able to find it. But if you have, you suck. But yeah, so I do a lot of like I mean, it's a lot of it's solo, just me. But there is an option to buy boy girl videos with me and a guy. But it's not like an actual scene. It's more like amateur or like point of view videos, I guess you could say, but they're really good. And yeah, and then I do have like some scenes with girls, like girl and girl scenes.
Speaker 1: That toy action.
Speaker 3: You'd ever been with the girl off camera before you started shooting things for your only fans, having you only dabbled because of tequila and only fans.
Speaker 2: Actually I did it sober surprisingly a girl on girl.
Speaker 1: So surprised about yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because like I've never was like actually sexually attracted to girls.
Speaker 3: I guess there wasn't just one particular girl that just did it for you.
Speaker 2: Well, me and Tucci Cash, I guess we did our first like girl and girl scene for real. It's funny because me and her actually were posting that today. But she's very aggressive and like made me feel confident.
Speaker 1: She was like shoving it.
Speaker 3: She shoved you the roads. So you didn't need to do anything. You just did it exactly. It was really good though. It's a really like hot video. So I guess that's kind of like also.
Speaker 2: Another thing just like only fans kind of like open me up more to be like more sexual and like, you know, like to do more.
Speaker 3: Feel confident in your own skin. Yeah, I feel like you know that it's not a bad thing. Like you said before, people shouldn't look at you and everyone's gonna judge you regardless, because yesh, people want to judge. But if you feel good about it in your own skin and you you know, enjoy it, then why not do it?
Speaker 1: Why not? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it's it's happening all the time anyways in your personal life. So do you want to indulge a little bit more? You know, it's okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm really not ashamed to like show people like that I.
Speaker 1: Just had sex.
Speaker 3: Like so with your personal lifing said you said, sometimes you'll feel like you want to get drunk and find some guy whatever is Have you found dating wise, do people have a problem guys you've diated in the past with your only fans or do they not care and want to be part of it?
Speaker 2: Since I've had only fans, I would say that it was more so it was either like a guy who wanted to like reap me off theosits of like him like you when it is cut yeah, or he's like, oh well if you have made that off that our video, like what do I get? And I'm like to fuck me hello, Like I'm not charging you to fuck me, like the fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: Language that's been the same, like tell me how it is. We like it?
Speaker 2: Har Yeah, I'm like okay, listen, Like either way, you're gonna have to like no, there's no freequency here, boob.
Speaker 1: Do you think has that the only bed time some guy I ever told that to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wait, as far as like from me, you're.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, You're like, no, this is not how this works.
Speaker 2: I think that like this whole like Internet Internet movement and only fans movement, people are so confused, especially guys, and it's like it's almost intimidating to them, just like wait a minute, Like a bitch is like getting money without having to use.
Speaker 1: Us, like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So I think that they're like kind of like, well, where do I fit in? Or how can I fit in? And I'm more so like if you want to be my dude or fuck with me, like it's cool. Like I'm more of a type of girl, like what's mine is yours if we get to that level, Like yeah, but I'm not gonna let a guy just use me and date me and think that like I'm gonna give you some money because you I sold our video Like no, but if it's a situation where I'm like, oh, like I just need some content really quick, like I might like look out for you or something. If it's not a dude i'm dating, that's cool. I've actually did that like the other day. So the first time I actually did that, it was just my homeboy, and like so many people were like requesting a specific thing like no, we didn't have sex. It was more like sucking.
Speaker 1: I guess sucking the d Danny sucks to d I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: If he's watch.
Speaker 1: We won't say the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't never say the name. He's not an unknown guy anyways. He's just like a regular person. And that's why I was like, hey, can you just go over real quick and like come on my face because people really need a comp shot based video.
Speaker 1: Do you make these phone calls often?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Only I I drink a lot tequila at in the morning in Atlanta, and I'm like, damn, I.
Speaker 3: Really love you because if I have a friends, like if I was a guy, mind you, I mean I could still reverse. I could still come on someone's face and don't come wrong, Danny, don't.
Speaker 1: Get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, hey, I don't know if you're busy or not, but can you just come on my face real quick?
Speaker 1: I just need you.
Speaker 3: That's the best and don't work.
Speaker 2: So I was like I need to see, like the comp needs to come out of the penis on in my face and then like they'll buy it. But I can't just be like you've perfected the whole, I've effected it. I was like, you know, let me just give them the real thing.
Speaker 1: It how many cumshots today? Okay, let's say weak.
Speaker 2: I've only had the one so far, but I need to make more. If anyone wants to.
Speaker 1: Come shot, let me know, let them know.
Speaker 2: It needs to be a free exchange.
Speaker 1: Let private out there. Let them know where we can find you, Danny.
Speaker 2: Well, you can find me on Instagram at any dot thinks it's two eyes, one end because people always think it's two ends, but it's really two eyes. You know. Most of my business proposals go through the DMS of the email.
Speaker 1: So that's the world we live in Instagram, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like the new dating websites.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's like direct contact. So I like it.
Speaker 2: I know, every day I'm waking up, I'm like, who DM me? Like who can I like go out with today? Who's gonna buy some lunch?
Speaker 1: Like what's up?
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna lay hello?
Speaker 1: But I like that.
Speaker 3: So what's the craziest story with the celebrity? Without saying any names, just say the craziest story that's ever happened to you? Shit, Oh there's a lot you can tell us more than when I feel.
Speaker 1: Craziest story And what what well?
Speaker 3: What kind of category lists do you have that I can go down like sexual or just like out in an outing experience, like craziest thing that happened that you've seen, Like.
Speaker 2: It could either be like financially or fucked up like someone that really did some fucked up ship.
Speaker 1: They fucked up ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know because this one's kind of stupid.
Speaker 1: No names, but you know, let's double private talk. Wants to know dry.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one's a hard one, kind of had one.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about sexually. Craziest story sexually.
Speaker 2: Hmm, damn, I need I need like to think better.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest story in a sick in a strip club.
Speaker 2: Well, most recently, I got flown out of the country.
Speaker 1: Like a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go to go meet someone? And on island. I'm not gonna say the name because then you probably know who it is.
Speaker 1: But unknown island. You got flown out.
Speaker 2: I got flown on on an island, and I said, and my assistants everywhere with meeting it's my personal assistant because I don't go anywhere alone, as you shouldn't. First, they do all my glam my personal assistant. We I do basins every day. So it was like, Hey, come out here, let's like do a OnlyFans shit, like we're gonna do this and that.
Speaker 1: I was like cool, whatever.
Speaker 2: So I get there and I'm like at the fucking villa mansion and that group hasn't landed yet, so I'm by myself with my assistant, and they facetimed me and I was just like, oh, like, here's the place that we're at, because like they booked it, they.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it looked like. And I'm already there on the beach chilling, like.
Speaker 2: Checked in, like getting served, like having a great time. And they were like, that's a dude you're with, and I was like, that's my assistant, Like your people booked the flights, like we literally flew for nineteen hours to get there from Vegas for him to tell me that y'all need to leave because my assistant there was a guy because my assistant was a gay man.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because he was a gay manner because he was a mayl because he.
Speaker 2: Was a gay man. And then it actually got in deeper with me and I realized, because this certain person has a lot of gay allegations against them, Okay, so I assumed that's probably why, and I really, like me as a person, thought it was so fucked up that he he really told me. I could say but he needed to leave. But me as a friend first versus business, I was like, fuck that, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Too, that's just right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I literally like went and booked us our own resort and like spoiled my assistant because I felt so bad because imagine how he felt. And we flew out two days later and he texted me and was like where are you at? And then I looked on the Instagram and he had like a bunch of like little girls around and I was like, thank God I left, like God saved me again, like.
Speaker 1: I might have food ninety hours.
Speaker 2: So to me, that was a really crazy situation. For me, it was actually embarrassing. I mean, no one knew because I don't. I don't out there.
Speaker 1: It's like one thing I don't know, assistant.
Speaker 2: It was embarrassing to myself because I was like, damn, like someone really like felt like they could try me like.
Speaker 1: That, like and not only that, but like you thought, I.
Speaker 2: Was about to hang out with a bunch of like little girls like not even a thing, Like it was like a business trip in my eyes. So long story short, Uh, if you're gonna fly me out somewhere, my assistant's coming and he is a gay guy. So but that's a good But I didn't have to say that, Like why would I have to say that exactly. I mean, I don't need to tell you that I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't it's twenty something shady that you shouldn't be there for. And then I was like, why would that you shouldn't be Then I feel like then it'd be like rise of a red flag in my eyes, if like then there's something wrong here, then I shouldn't. I don't feel comfortable being by myself in any capacity.
Speaker 1: Like doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And honestly, I don't feel comfortable by myself anyways. And this is the first time I mean him, were meeting, so I was like, I'm definitely not about to like send my assistant home and then me stay here with you. So that was a little crazy.
Speaker 1: And I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, do you know any sexual ones now since you're warmed up, you know, it's like storytining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sexual ones shit like you could say that have to be like good or bad. And by the way, when like people ask, you know, how like anyone could just think I'm making up stuff just did sound cool, But like I'm really not, like this shit really happened. This is real life Danny, Like it's actually kind of embarrassing once again, but fuck it.
Speaker 1: But I think that's what makes it authentic.
Speaker 3: I mean, if there's crazy stories and it, I feel like it's your own, it's your own truth, it's your own life. You've seen it, you lived it, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I always like think about this story because I'm always like, damn, like this shit really happened. But I was in New York City on like a two day pit stop with a girlfriend and she had a guy. He's a married ex ass and he's like on sport.
Speaker 1: Football all right, football.
Speaker 2: American football and American he's on TV now that he does something else. Long story short, he used always hit me up and be in my DMS or whatever, and I used to like, I don't know, I don't think I've ever met up with him whatever the situation was, but he was he's messing with the girls with for like years, and she was like, he wants to hang out with both of us. Was like cool, whatever, like let's go hang out. And so we started drinking, taking shots, and then it was like, well, my other girlfriend like lives here, like my best friend at the time lives in New York City, so she met up with us. So then it was like me her and her and him and like he's super fine and everything, and so we like we're all with him, and then he's like, well, let's go get this room and like have some more fun and mind you, like, I don't really do drugs at all, like any any type of drugs, like, and he wanted to drugs. So we were pretending like we were going to do drugs too, but we didn't and he was doing the drugs. So long story short again, he was like, well, I just have this one fantasy. Can y'all My god, it's disgusting this actually did.
Speaker 1: You pee on someone?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hee us?
Speaker 2: He peed on you, all three of us at the same time.
Speaker 1: Did you like it? You got the pe Okay?
Speaker 2: I feel like I would like it if it was like a guy I was like fucking with for real. But it was just kind of like a okay trick situation. I was like, all right, Piano's like, I'm here for one reason only, like to get this okay.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of questions and I'm so glad of that story. No, I love this story because I was actually talking about.
Speaker 1: Because Sex and the Story is my favorite show.
Speaker 2: And there was an episode where Carrie was dating the politician He was like, I just want to like piss on you and she was like what And I was like, damn, So it really is like a normal thing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been pet on before? I don't think so that's crazy.
Speaker 3: How do you know when you say you don't think? So, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's not? But did you wake up?
Speaker 2: What? I like?
Speaker 1: Pete like, I mean no.
Speaker 2: I definitely Pete though on accident. That doesn't I got drunk and Pete on something for sure.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the Pea story. So where you guys, where were you at? Were you in the bathroom? He had you all on the cap? Yeah, so he made us all over, he made all drink. There's a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: We acted like we were all taking a shower together, okay, because mind you, he couldn't get hard because he was on drugs. So that's why no one was sucking him. And I was like, yes, like no one has to fuck him. This is great.
Speaker 1: But we weren't talking about piss yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we all went into the bathroom and he was like, we're all like kind of a shower together. And mind you, this was not no like Penthouse sweet, like it's a regular fucking.
Speaker 3: Crammed, and it was like real quick, we need a room real quick, like regular rooms.
Speaker 2: It wasn't not a like Hotel eight or whatever it's called, Like we're in like a nice room. But it wasn't like a big.
Speaker 1: Shower but in New York things or anything so compacted. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we all of those us three girls were in the shower. He got out or he was trying to get in. There was no room. I don't remember exactly what happened, but he was like, y'all should just like sit down so I can just I got a pet on y'all. And I was like what and I was like okay.
Speaker 1: But so it went from what okay the of like five seconds.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to remember if the third girl, my best friend, was in there with us. I think it was just me and the other friend who was like a super freak, and I was like, I know she's not. And that was like his main girl he usually hung out with. So I was like, she must be used to the pe like she's not getting out, we're just getting pissed one. So uh, we got pissed on and that was it. And but I don't think he remembered it.
Speaker 1: Where did he pee on you at on your book? I think I would just like your mouth. Did you drink it.
Speaker 2: All over us? No? I didn't drink it.
Speaker 1: Fuck no I didn't. I didn't taste it.
Speaker 2: I didn't taste it.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, no you don't remember. No, I do remember.
Speaker 2: I didn't taste it. It was just like you pee on us. I think he just wants to feel like he's belittling in us or like he's over us.
Speaker 1: But did you feel belittle Probably?
Speaker 2: But if I got paid, I was like fucking.
Speaker 1: See for me, the flip sideist, So I.
Speaker 2: Back in money makes things better for me.
Speaker 1: Hey, whatever, words to each his own. I I mean I I'm.
Speaker 3: Not a post you can for me, I like to be the one who pee on people, because that's why for me, like that it went. I went through a phase where I liked it felt empowering.
Speaker 1: For are you a Gemini? I forgot? I knew that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember that, So that makes a little bit of sense, not in a bad way, but I don't.
Speaker 1: You're in charge. Yes, I'm very alpha in that saying.
Speaker 3: So for me, I was, but sexually I don't like to be alpha in the bedroom like so, but why the alpha would come out us after I'd get fucked and the scenes. Then I'd pee on them, like in the shower because that made me feel like whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I did it for like a couple of maybe six months, and I was like, man, that piany and he's like, yeah, this guy let me pian his head and it was great, and then I was kind of over it.
Speaker 1: But you know, it just happens. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: For me personally, I haven't got to the point where I'm into the like the sexual part of like being pissed on. But I do know have friends that really like and get off to that. And so that's why when you said you kind of liked it or intrigued by it if you were with your man, because then it's like more of like an intimate kind of setting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've let a guy I was actually dating p on me before, for sure, but like in the shower, like while suck in his dick and he's like, I got a piss and I was like always in the shower, Yeah, that was yeah, in the shower.
Speaker 1: Are you a squirter?
Speaker 2: No, I've never squirted, not gonna lie, not gonna lie. I'm kind of like, okay, this is the truth. I'm very like square, I guess okay, Like I just started like doing like like sexual sexually stuff like in the open or like being comfortable like talking about it. And I've never really dated guys who were like like school or they knew what the fuck they were doing, I guess. And it's embarrassing because I'm like thirty years old and I'm like I've never really even been like turned the fuck out or like fucked for real, like it's one thing for you to fuck you. Oh he has a big dick, but like doesn't really know how to like fuck me. And I just now I'm starting to realize, like guys cannot fuck, like ipect not too bad.
Speaker 3: Didn't make you come basically, So do you think that you never had an a true orgasma at this point in your life?
Speaker 2: Now that I got into the bullet thing and the wand I'm like I cannot have such come without the Wand.
Speaker 1: You're like new new booty, like yeah, like you don't know anything.
Speaker 2: No, Like I just bought my first toy like like like twelve like eleven months and you're.
Speaker 1: Using the wine. You won't need a boyfriend for a long time.
Speaker 2: Girl, I literally don't even like, like.
Speaker 1: You bullshit, you won't do what. I'm gonna go get my fucking ones.
Speaker 2: On the way. Here's some guy like he bought me some expensive shit and I was like, prove it well. He showed it to me like something I asked for and then he was like, well, since you're not, actually I'm taking it back, and I was like boo, I'm about to go by myself, Like I'm just so over guys, Like I literally do not talk to guys. So anyways, is.
Speaker 1: That because you make your own only fans money?
Speaker 2: Uh no, because I never had a guy. I really give you money anyways. To be honest, Like I mean, people think that it's like, oh, guys just give you money and support you because you're like okay. They'll be like, well you got the money from a guy, but it's like I worked for it. Like they're seeing me naked there buying like getting a dance for me. It's like, yeah, I'm a stripper, but you kind of get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's very similar to porn minus the second.
Speaker 2: That's why I was gonna ask you like questions when it's my turn to ask you, like how you feel about shit? Be cause it's like makes me feel better to talk to someone like, you know, like you who feels the same way maybe I used to or I feel or you used to feel maybe I don't know. Like it's just hard for me because I was used to always be confused like am I gonna be this person? Or am I gonna be seen as this person? And they're like do I give a fuck? But I really don't give a fuck anymore.
Speaker 1: I think the older that you.
Speaker 3: Get, even just being a confident, like independent female, I think that it comes with growth with sexuality and just in who you are and who you are, like who you like, how you own your ownership of like your your.
Speaker 1: Sexuality, like who you are as a female.
Speaker 3: And I think that comes later on about like in that kind of For me, I'm thirty five and I've been in the porn industry. I've you know, I've done I was very successful in it, but I didn't. For me, it wasn't about a shameful thing. I did it because I loved it. I was really it was more like art for me, and I expressed myself and I got to find who I was sexually within that term, and I really like had a great experience in the business for me. I feel like it kind of made me who the woman I am today, where I could express myself sexually and be open about the things that I like and don't like, and also help women, you know, feel comfortable in their own skin of knowing that it's not wrong because you like something sexually and if that makes what you feel good, then that's fine. Like I said earlier, like everyone's gonna judge you regardless. It's how you sleep every day at night and how you feel. You know, how you feel every day at night if that's what you want to do the extent of your only fans, if it's just you solo stuff or are you finding a guy or whatever, it's all on your own strength and limits, and that's what's the glore. I think that's great about platforms like that is that it's given every individual their own lane to go which way they want to with it and as far as they want to with it.
Speaker 1: So it's really cool.
Speaker 3: How you know, the Internet has you know, opened up so many jobs and like income for people nowadays, with like in our industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually really good to hear because that's definitely how you know, I've felt in like I think that's actually what only fans like. It sounds like stupid to some people, but is what's doing for me. Like I'm kind of like, damn, like this is kind of like what I like or this is what I'm comfortable with, and like I'm just seeing more things about myself. Like it might sound crazy, but I feel like I'm finding myself like damn, like you know what I mean, kind of like not just sexually, but about everything. I'm kind of like, shit, like I'm super independent. I don't really care what people think. I'm gonna do what I wanna do regardless.
Speaker 3: For sure, I think it all comes with limitations, you know what I mean. I feel like that's really a great path to have. It's also to stay with an open mind of like we all don't know everything. We also need turn to learn things because you know, we're still learning each like about ourselves, you know what I mean. So that's a beautiful thing of like growth and like getting into that whole thing.
Speaker 1: So with everything that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy going on in the world, it's COVID times it's all this like stuff like that I've read that you got COVID. Can you tell private talk about that experience, Like, how did that happen to you? What did you have stupid shide effects? So was it really bad for you? Did you have no symptoms?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So it's crazy how the night I contracted it? But I actually know the night I contracted it. Uh. I was out in Atlanta because apparently Atlanta is the only city that doesn't fucking close it down, and I got drunk, I made out with some girls. I'm not saying that they gave it to me, but it was obviously just me being out that night. And then two days later I had got sick. And during those like five days prior to that, and then during like those two days after that night I went out, I was like, not dating a guy, but whatever. The guy was like fucking with I'm talking like tongue down my throat like all that shit, and he never ended up catching it, which is so fucking weird. But anyways, that was a Sunday night I went out, and then it was a Wednesday morning. I woke up and I was like, I'm fucking like tired, like I cannot wake up.
Speaker 1: But Tuesday night, I was telling my assistant.
Speaker 2: I was like, my body does not feel right, you know how, like your lower back starts to hurt, your body aches, Like my lower back always hurts. But my period was coming, so I was like, damn, like I don't know if I'm just it's in my head.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: And then Wednesday night hit. I couldn't get out of bed. I woke up at four pm, and I was like, what the fuck? I had so much shit to do, I couldn't get out of bed. So it was the tiredness that came first, and then I started feeling like I was on fire, but it was like freezing in my house. So I called my mom for everything. By the way, so I'm like face simon her own na, I said, Mom, freaking out. She's like, it's in your head, her hypochondriac. I said, no, Mom, I'm fucking serious. So my assistant was like filming for a different a TV show and I called him and said, you need come home now and take me to the hospital, which was stupid because we drove to the hospital. By mind you, it was a tropical storm in Atlanta, like it's just fucking weird. There's no oceans whatever. The tropical storm was passing through and it was like storming out. My power goes out of my house. I live in a brain New subdivision, so the power is out and like it goes out all the time. It's like ghetto, Like why the fuck is the power in this house?
Speaker 1: So we go.
Speaker 2: We didn't go to a hospital, into urgent care. It's pouring rain. You can't even see. The lady was like, we walk up with the door, She's like, you can't come inside because of COVID. I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Doesn't even take my temperature, comes outside, shoves the shit all the way up my fucking face, like all the way up to here. I don't know if you have you had it? Girl shoves it all the way up to here, and then it comes back twenty minutes later. But I'm in the car when I tell you, like bawling like a child. Like it's four in the morning. At this point, I'm calling my mom, crying my dad, like they're on the face sign with me, and I'm like, I don't know what to do. I can't sit still, Like I was in so much pain, like it was mostly the body and the pain that was bad for me. I didn't have a cough and I have a sore throat, no stuff, He knows none of that. It was like body pain and fever. And then they came outside like you're positive, and so my sister looks over at me.
Speaker 1: He's driving.
Speaker 2: He's like, bitch, sit over there, and I'm like, well, I've been touching you all fucking day. So he gets the next test and his is negative. So I'm like, what the fuck. So I'm calling the dude I've been fucking all week, and I'm like, you need to go get tested. He's not answering the phone, so I pissed off at him. I'm like, I'm dying, like answer the phone, doesn't care, it doesn't answer. He's sleep. I'm like, fuck everyone, Like I'm so mad. I get all the way to my house no power. Power still off. So I'm just laying there like stress the fuck out, Like I couldn't sit still. I took like some night quilt just to go to sleep. I wake up at one pm with all these messages and the only fucking message I have from the dude. I was fucking all week was hope you get well soon.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: So I went in fuckingsane, So most people follow me or trying to figure out like who the person I was subliginately like messaging the whole time. It was him. I was like, some people are out here walking these streets not giving a fuck. Like he was at the bank all day, making transactions, posting pictures out of dealership and I'm like, oh cool, you're just spreading COVID to everyone. And he was meeting his kids. The next day was like Halloween trick or treating, and I really just gave a fuck because I cared about his kids. I was like, you need to like go get tested or sit down, because you may not be positive, but you could be caring and giving it to people. So that's why the shit doesn't stop. It's how I think. So long story short, I cut him off, blocked him, did my whole like fourteen days. I the first four days were terrible. The fourth or fifth day I lost my taste and smell and I started freaking out. I was like, what the fuck can't taste or anything? And I made cookies that day, like a bunch of fat shit, and I was like, fuck this, I might as well be turned vegan today because I can't taste shit, so I might try to start my new health journey today.
Speaker 1: Did you become vegan that show? Bitch?
Speaker 2: I fucking ate the cook anyways, imagining what they tasted like an a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I was just depressed, and my assistant stayed with me the whole time. It was so nice and like cooked for me every day, and he never ended up catching it, thank god. So he ended up leaving me, and I like went to my parents' house and I like duck down for like a week, just kind of like ducked out of the world because it was really scary. And then like most people treated me like I had like aids like or something crazy, like don't come near me, Like I still haven't seen my brother and his wife because like don't come near me like you have you had COVID. So I don't know, it's been kind of fucked up. But I've had three tests since then and they've all been negative, and I don't know, like obviously I'm clear, I'm here, but.
Speaker 3: I think it's just such a crazy time in the world. So people were scared of it and actually a lot of.
Speaker 2: People don't get recovered from it, so it is scary and I understand. So I'm thankful to God definitely. Yeah, well and your but a side effect of it for me is I still have like severe headaches. And I literally, like I told you, I drink like sparkling waters, like twenty a day, Like I'm like psychic about sparkling waters, and so I drink a lot of water, but it would be certain day times. And I'm like migraine And I never U said migraines. And I heard that like covid does it too, but who knows. I don't think anyone actually knows.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's what I'm gonna because I never had it before for sure.
Speaker 1: So well, we're glad that you came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for coming, you know, taking your time being here so onto something. You know, I think more positive things. But so tell us a little bit more. I heard you did some stuff with the Bad Girls club thing.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the night I contracted because.
Speaker 1: I think the one saying the Bad Girls game.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't give me COVID. I don't do not want to say that because that was a huge thing all all over the internet. No, they didn't give me COVID. They all were all clear, but I did contract it that night when I was out at the club hanging around them, but they were all fine.
Speaker 1: So was it just.
Speaker 3: Like an only shoot it like you'll at a club or like what were yall was going on with that?
Speaker 2: My assistant is really good friends with Natalie and me. Natalie always wanted to meet, so we ended up linking up that night and having a really good time. Probably was one of the girls they saw me making out with, but uh we and she didn't. Never was Scott sick either, so everything was I don't know, it was probably just me. I don't know. But we didn't film anything like I think they were filming for like their reunion type of thing. But I am not on the Bad Girls Club.
Speaker 1: And there's no like you know, girl girl going on with you that night.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't even hang out after the club.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for something girl.
Speaker 2: No, we wanted you know.
Speaker 1: But it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you say that, But they're all here and.
Speaker 1: I just got off the folder.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh right, Joanna, like right before we got so there'll be a part two. Yeah, so tonight we're meeting up. Well, there's gonna be to the part one that didn't happen in the universe, so hopefully we might do something freaky a scene, but we didn't, but we did hang out. That was fun nice.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see if something just part two comes about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just never saw me in the Bad Girls Club because I don't fight.
Speaker 1: You're not a bad girl.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a bad bitch and a bad girl, but I don't fight physically, Like I don't want to fight anyone. I don't want get my face fucked up either.
Speaker 3: So what is the definition of a bad girl and then a bad bitch? Just the fighting part?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's what for their show, is what I think. But according to what it was supposed to originally be, it was just supposed to be like a bad bitch, like a girl who's got it going on, who's pretty and all this ship. But I think it just ended up being like girls fighting. So I think it happened to be like, Okay, in order to be on our show, you gotta like fuck people up or being willing, so like that is fucked up.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, nah, like I'm watch from Afar.
Speaker 2: I don't even argue. To be honest, I don't even argue. So I'm like, I can't even like yell at someone, Like I'm literally the nicest person I know.
Speaker 1: Like I don't even yell at people. I don't even yell at my dogs, Like I yell at no one.
Speaker 2: Apparently if it's a guy I dated, he claims that I always yell and freak out. But I'll do that, yeah, all guys.
Speaker 3: Like, So, what would you give advice to a girl, a new girl that's starting her only fans, What would advice would you give her?
Speaker 2: It's not as easy as it looks. A lot of girls think think that it's easy. And then I also think that a lot of girls think that just because they have a high following that they're gonna just bank, which can be true in a sense as like a certain like baby celebrity or something, but as like a regular person. I would say that girls who are trying to get into OnlyFans definitely need to be a part of like a Telegram groups like Telegram was huge, huge for me when I was first starting like not working with a lot of like different groups on there, doing shares with other models, collaborating I started like a collaboration party called Danny Does, and I would go to different cities and would be like, Danny does Vegas, Danny does La, Danny does Miami, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So does Danny does? What does that mean? So it's just like you do an only fan like trade with girls or what? Yeah, explain that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So at first it happened to just be like I just went into a city, got Airbnb and it's invited like top models, and I was like, hey, come through, and like let's just do a bunch of content and like start a bunch of shit on Instagram and get followers and like collaborate with fans. And then I started to get like a huge thing where girls were like how can I be a part of this? The girls I didn't know, and like girls who might have had like a less of like a following than I was. Bigger girls. So I was kind of like, damn, well, you gotta pay a fee to get in, like because obviously, you know, how does we pay for we charged for promotion, et cetera. So then I had like a ticket price, and then I had like real photography, and then it just it just party.
Speaker 3: Because all of that and then they come into and get all those services within what's going on.
Speaker 2: It was actually really cool. So I did a party a couple of months ago. Yeah, so it was actually really cool. So I started doing things like that. So I would just say, like for girls who try to get in the industry, like you know, just you could do things solo. But for me, like to build up as far as I've came, it's always just like being friends with other models and just building with other people for sure, that really helps, you.
Speaker 1: Know, female empowerment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like you know, just fan it like crossing fans and just friend never heard of me or heard of her, and like now they're going to follow me, and now they're going to follow her.
Speaker 1: It's just how it works. I like it. Well, thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a little bit up of a break and then we're gonna get back to Truth with Texas, my favorite part of the show, Private Talk.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching.
Speaker 3: Make sure you like subscribe to the episode and I keep listening. We'll be right back, all right, Private Talk. We are back and ready for Truth Texas. I'm excited to play this game. If you, miss Danny Banks, are you excited for a truth with Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, put into your mouth, girl, I know you know how to.
Speaker 2: Don't try to?
Speaker 1: All right, So how it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: You're gonna pick a card and each ace is a different kind of question. Miss Texas wants to know from you, so you have to give private talk the truth. We want to know all these juicy details. Miss all right, here you go. First one?
Speaker 1: Did I read it? You'll tell me what simple is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: An a ace of hearts?
Speaker 1: All right? Romantic question? Are you a romantic kind of girl?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? So are you a sexting kind of girl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You don't like to sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you like to FaceTime sex? I'm shy. So you've never sent a nude to like a boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure?
Speaker 1: But they have to pay for it on your owly fans? Or do you use that same picture for your only fans and your gun.
Speaker 2: I've definitely done that before. Fuck?
Speaker 1: How many? How many guys have you sent the same picture too?
Speaker 2: If I take Of'm really going I'm like this ship is good, I'll send to like four different people. The babe, it's for you, but it's like all of them.
Speaker 1: So there's four oops.
Speaker 2: No at that time. No, No, now there's zero because I hate all of them.
Speaker 1: But now go straight to your boyfriends on only.
Speaker 2: Fants exactly the people who really matter because they're the ones that pay and do what they're supposed to do. I love my online boyfriends.
Speaker 1: They're way better. Girl. Do you have like particular favorites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a whole list of VIPs.
Speaker 1: Do you want any shout any of them out at private Talk?
Speaker 2: No, because they're low key.
Speaker 1: They're low key. Are they celebrity low key?
Speaker 2: No, they're they're None of them are celebrities, but they're just there's the thing about me. I don't even like celebrities. I don't like guys in the industry, like known guys. I don't like guys with Instagram. I don't like guys with followers. I don't like none of that. I actually like my only fans followers because or my fans, I spend money, because they do what they're supposed to do. They appreciate me, they treat me like gold, and I don't gotta like see them.
Speaker 1: You heard Private Talk, You're like, yeah, it's true, right.
Speaker 2: I like my online boyfriend's way better. And then I just set up online talking to them and it just like makes me happy because I don't gotta worry about the bullshit. Where yet, who you with? Why not answer the phone? Why you fait taking fucking snapchats?
Speaker 1: And they have a lot of bad choice of boyfriend's.
Speaker 2: Girl the worst. I'm a tourist. I'm the worst. You know, I'm you're a tourist girl. It's the worst. And every guy I date, the turists, we're always the same sign. It's like disgusting.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should run away next time someone's like, hey, what your sign? I know you're out signs.
Speaker 2: When I first met you, I know, remember we talked about it outside for like hours.
Speaker 1: Next tourists, you should run. Don't go there bad newspers. Okay, so away.
Speaker 2: I am romantic, I guess, but I just don't have romance because fucking guys suck.
Speaker 3: She's waiting for one of you guys out there to true romance her.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I feel like romance, but I really don't know if I do because when a guy does nice ship for you, I'm like you, my mom's like, oh wow, he bought you flowers he'll be gone next week. I'm like, God, damn it. Mom, like like, I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 1: We're going to keep the Hope life.
Speaker 2: But if he throws me out the car, I'm like, I'm gonna call him right back? Where is he? Like?
Speaker 1: I love you?
Speaker 3: Like, what's wrong with me? I can't diagnose you there? I'm sorry, but you know, please, I need a therapist. They charge a lot of money for that.
Speaker 1: Why do I keep grabbing? Because they're all like that, It.
Speaker 2: Is probably something freaky.
Speaker 3: Ace of Spades is definitely a naughty question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured it. Okay, they're all naughty. It just gets the levels.
Speaker 2: Of naughty ship. I wish I had naughty ship.
Speaker 1: So have you had anal sex?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know if it counts why.
Speaker 1: This is the tourist thing. She's definitely had antal sex a lot of times. Don't let her?
Speaker 2: Okay, the very first time I ever let a guy even like, okay, oh fucking stupid. So my I don't even know if you can say him as my boyfriend because he was my boyfriend to me, but apparently the whole time he had a baby on me and had like eight kids that I know about and like, girlfriend, girl, listen, So long story short. The guy I thought was my boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Can we say his name? Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I don't give him free clout. He got me fucked up? Hell no, he you know, I know I'm thinking because I was like, I think I was on my period and he wasn't weird about period, Like I actually don't even like to day guys who won't me in my period? I think it's weird. I'm like, why won't you still fuck me? Like what the fuck? So he still would, But I guess we were just like fucked up. We were out of town. We were in actually Austin, Texas, some random ass ships Texas girl. We were in some random ass place. Sorry, nothing wrong with it, but it was just random and we just left the strip club. We brought a stripper home, but he was like, no, what's the one that's opened up. You bring your own, bring your own beard. It's like, byob the ecstasy, not Austin, Dallas. I'm sorry, Dallas.
Speaker 1: Totally different girl, Dallas.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I get it. His home boy was in the room with a shripper he brought home. We like, it wasn't even like like that. We were all just like drinking and chilling the room, and like they went to pass out, and like we went to pass out. But then like I don't know, long starts trying to fuck me mass but it wasn't like all the way in my ass, like like.
Speaker 1: Just a tip kind of you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's still hurt like a motherfucker, Like just because it hurts, okay for me, I've never done anal, so like even if you slip and actually like poke me, even with a thumb or a finger, like I'm like, oh my god, Like it hurts so bad. I want to cry, bitch basically, and I can't ship for like three days. It hurts so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: Girl. Yes, okay, so even.
Speaker 2: Even if the thumb feels good, like it feels good, but it hurts so bad. That makes sense. But anyways, we did it for a little bit and then I let and then I let him call me my. He came, and that was fucking disgusting. That shit was like going out for like days, bro come every time I was shooting out, I'm like, give him the fucking bathroom. Because like we were together like three years, and I like we shopping from each other to each other. It was like a thing like whatever, I'm in the bathroom, like what are you doing? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, there's fucking come coming out of my ass?
Speaker 2: So when I hate you. So I actually missed him besides the fact that he's an idiot, but I kind of miss him sometimes because we did crazy shit. He was a tourist two days before me birthday. Same like, same fucking.
Speaker 3: Bull hard headed, Like I'm like, dump shit, I'm seeing a pattern, Danny girl.
Speaker 2: Oh and the guy just cut off today is a tourist too, disgusting. I swear I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you my therapy rate. You're not gonna like her have to say it. It's but pure fucking honesty.
Speaker 2: I'll start paying now, bitch. So then I met another guy. He was a Gemini and this was last year. He's like you in the ass two. So I ended up finding out he had a girlfriend and me and her ended up talking later, woman to woman. The favorite thing that the girl when comes to the side, bitch, apparently I was the sidebitch didn't fucking know. And I was like, okay, one, She's like, why does he always want to fuck the white bitches in the ass. And I was like damn because she was a black girl. And I was like, I don't fucking know, like is it like a race thing. I'm confused and mind you, I don't even like do that. So he asked me one time and I was on my period and he was the one who was like, I don't do blood. I don't like blood. And I was like, well I don't like you then, and but we were out of town together, so I was like fuck it. I was like, if you go slow and try, like maybe I could like let it happen. No, lub is not involved. It needs to be spit or but I literally like think think I like loved him type shit, so like say your asshole lubricated, so kind of like mental ship is like that for me, Like if like like the p thing, like if I love you, I'm gonna be like like what if we want? Like I guess I'm like, what is it called like a freak, a mistress, non mistress?
Speaker 1: What's it called submissive? Submissive?
Speaker 2: I'm submissive, but you're not. Like if a guy like die Amy, I'm like, what do.
Speaker 1: I do first? Like beat you? So so you like Anal, I got it. No, I fucking don't like Anal.
Speaker 2: That's the last time and the last dude, I was actually kind of mad. I was like, touch my ass whole kind of like I like touch it. Maybe you know.
Speaker 1: What you want? You don't. Sometimes you want someone to touch you don't know. Can you can we practice one day a whole day and like, do you like this?
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. You know, a lot of want A lot of people want to do that. A lot of people. It's like in the notebook, He's like, what do you want? It's like I don't know. Like, bitch, I don't know what I like.
Speaker 2: Do I like my asshole touched? I don't fucking know. Just touch it and like make me.
Speaker 1: Like it, make me like it?
Speaker 2: All right? So no, I don't do anal. No, I've never did full insertions.
Speaker 1: So we can't. You know, I'm your only fans.
Speaker 2: Fuck No, if I release an Ano tape, it's gonna be like a million dollars, not a million, but maybe like a hundred might subscriber.
Speaker 1: All right, miss Anal queen, I want you.
Speaker 2: To do you do an I can ask that neck.
Speaker 3: Ace of diamonds all right, diamonds is a spicy question, but I feel like, you know they're a little spicy.
Speaker 1: It's you're already getting hot in here.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm like, where's the anal side?
Speaker 1: So I'm excusing.
Speaker 3: What's the most embarrassing sexual experience you've ever had?
Speaker 2: This was the first thing that came to my mind.
Speaker 1: Spit it out.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, this is probably not even what you guys mean. But I like slept with the dude and then I like.
Speaker 3: Pissed the bench because I was so true, you peed the better with the boy in the then yes, in his house.
Speaker 2: And I woke up with no car there, nowhere to go, And I was like, and he was like, how fucking old are we know? I was like, bro, was fucked up, wasted?
Speaker 1: Did he sleep in the pea?
Speaker 2: He got off and one in the other room. So when I woke up, I was like, but I was so drunk still that I went back to sleep in my own piss.
Speaker 1: How many times? How many times have you done that?
Speaker 2: Probably three?
Speaker 1: The other time was on my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Thank God? Is that? I think it's because I hold my pee the whole night. I hold my pee and then I pass out and then I just pee.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have that problem, but I haven't had a friend.
Speaker 2: That's like that, So for me, that's a sexually like I fucked him and I was naked obviously, and then like we woke up in my place and I was like, fuck my life. And to this day I blocked him and never talked to him again because I was so embarrassing myself. So sorry. We're sure the sex was good.
Speaker 1: Wheest place she'p ever masturbated.
Speaker 2: My parents?
Speaker 1: Your parents been probably Is that like a fetish thing.
Speaker 2: For you or no. I was just in there on cam soda. I was a visiting my parents and I had a live show how to do it. I was like, Mom, Dad, can you guys go in the living room.
Speaker 1: I have to work.
Speaker 2: They never asked what my dad goes. I don't really ask you what work is, but we know that. We just locked the door and we'll turn the TV up. And I was like, not too loud, rattle the room wall because it fix my backroom noise. I'm dead, So I'm assuming that might be the worst place.
Speaker 1: So we can watch. We can see masturbating on cada. Oh, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of videos that me and my parents. But you don't know what's their bed, but a lot of my fans knew. When they be like, oh, you're back home again, I'm like, yeah, my parents room because it was the best lading. When I go back home, like, I don't live there anymore. I don't have set up in my old bedroom. I girl up in So I don't know why my parents have been like, that's fucking weird now you think of it.
Speaker 1: But they're freaks. Maybe they have a port of account.
Speaker 2: Girl, they're freaks. I'm about to put a pull in my mom's room for Christmas. It's the whole thing that I have going on. So is this her choice or yours mine? But I think she likes it for.
Speaker 1: Only fan content. When you go back to visiness.
Speaker 2: Like in my might be someone's fetish. I'm like, I'm in my parents room. They can't hear me that, I'm very sure, and my dad walks in like and just have some pretend like he's my dad because I am the real dad cannot walk in.
Speaker 1: It might be your fetish, like you've seen into it. I just know people like weird. Do you have fetishes? Any fetishes? Yeah? I guess I like, this is nasty. I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not nasty for like people like like me, you know, because I'm so square, it's probably it's nasty for me. But like I love to like, like and a guy comes to my mouth, is that weird?
Speaker 1: No, that's not weird. That's normal.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: It's called sex and you finished it real good. It's normal tasting kime is a normal thing.
Speaker 2: I love it. Like if it's a guy, I like, once again, like not just a random guy I'm having sex with, but if like a guy, I'm like.
Speaker 1: David gets you off to doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like because I know he likes it, I'm like fuck yeah, Like I like, why do the anal things because I.
Speaker 1: Know he liked it.
Speaker 2: That like was a fetish for me, Like whatever he likes. I like, like, if you want to piss on me or spin on me, I'm like, do it.
Speaker 1: Like people like choir like you want him to make feels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm like, I'm a pleaser for my man. Basically, I guess I'm skinny.
Speaker 1: It's kinky. You sound pretty kinky.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm fucking regular.
Speaker 1: You said you're square. Your stories are clearly not square. You've been like, you've got some pretty pretty stories. Okay, what is the question? Hmm? What could I do to you? Oh? Oh, it's one of those questions. That's not the question. That's what I'm asking. I'm gonna do. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: Subscribe now, swipe up. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Can you twerk your booty for me? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: In these pants are with Alice? Hey, I mean, whatever you want to do. It's after Dark episode. We can we can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Well, what if I'm all sweat and sweaty and red? You know what?
Speaker 3: Booty booty, booty, shake that booty. I wish I had some music for you. Can I touch it?
Speaker 2: It's really solid? I like it fun.
Speaker 1: So if you when you were like, what did you say?
Speaker 3: Not if when you were stripping it was like a light stripper, or oh, let's do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, if you haven't.
Speaker 2: Yep, we're all grating.
Speaker 1: Hey you color? Hey, no hand private talk after Dark. I hope you like this episode because I surely do. She's clapping for it. After Dark. Special.
Speaker 3: Cheeks are flying, cheeks are flying. We've got some great stories from Danny's banks. She's been you know, she's been telling us some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: I thoroughly enjoy it. She's been keeping me on my toes. I mean I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: You've got some racy stories. I appreciate the booty twurk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about the boops what too? But sorry?
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: It's natural, like people like getting hot in here, you know, every time we're.
Speaker 2: About to take it off.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we were some of the earlier. It's weird, but I like it from the.
Speaker 1: Side, from the side, so side mish, yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Like he's behind me and I'm on my side.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're like laying down like on my side.
Speaker 2: Like say, you are like spooning and we just wake up just like starts fucking me.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Spoonoom, okay, spoop.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's a good one for an that's my favorite. That's a good position for anal.
Speaker 1: It depends on all it depends.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Oh that's oh my god, that's how I did anal bol times.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a sexual expert.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, that's exactly how we were.
Speaker 1: But did I bring you back to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of it depends on like how big his dick is, Like I like doggies obviously, like, but it depends on like if he's playing with my clit or not. Guys don't do that, Like guys, I fuck, don't even touch my clip. I'm like, hello, like touch the thing that fucking makes me like?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: But I have a question for you though, because I agree with you. But have you ever told that said guy, hey, touch my cliphy?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's a problem you have to. I don't really know because some just don't know.
Speaker 2: Fucking somebod needs to teach him.
Speaker 3: You by telling them put your tongue on my clip and make me come from my clip and then I'll let you fuck my pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. I just gave you a whole scenario. I can't remember the last. I ain't gonna lie. That's a problem. I never get my upciate, Like, is that something you're not an into? I don't even like it, to be honest, probably because I don't know what they're doing. So would you if I need to grow?
Speaker 1: So is that?
Speaker 3: Would you say that you'd like to give other than receive them?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: No, So you don't like to do either.
Speaker 2: I just want to lay there and please me. I don't want to be Danny.
Speaker 1: That is not the way you need to go. It's not a two way street.
Speaker 3: It's the one you need to go to sexual boot camp where you cannot be lazy.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of lazy, Like I'll just be like, I just want to lay here.
Speaker 1: I like that Taurus is like the most laziest people.
Speaker 2: I think why I wear sweatpants all day long every day, like, and people think I get cute and ready, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't look like this all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you look cute and thank you for coming and getting talk and being on the afterdi.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of embarrassed, don't. I don't want people think I'm laying beg because I'm.
Speaker 1: Not okay, So I think that's all. That's all. I'll lie.
Speaker 3: It's like your poker face for whatever, so enticed you to go to your only fands and see how lame you're not?
Speaker 2: Possibly No, yeah, I don't. I don't do like freaky stuff. And actually, I this is one thing that I like to talk about with like girls who like are then a sheer porn stars like because I asked a doctor. I was like, can all girls not squirt for real? Like like physically or like is it just because you don't know how? Or like I honestly don't know, Like I've never have and I never felt like I could. Are you asking me as a doctor, I'm asking you as a person, like are you a squirter? Are you a squirter?
Speaker 1: I have squirted? Yes, but I don't squirt if that makes sense to you? So what could make me you think yes?
Speaker 3: Because it's something that I've made girls squirt before, and it's something that it's like a technique kind of thing because you have to hit your G spot a certain way, so it's like a it's a whole thing. But some people just can do it naturally whatever. And a lot of it is like self like it's all on your head. It's very mental. A lot of people don't know what that feeling is, and so you don't let that urge go. It almost feels like you're about to pee, like really bad, and then it just like let it go, you know what I mean? So people can hold back a lot of women.
Speaker 2: The vagina both That's what I wondered, Like, what the fuck? What hold does it come on? Because I've did a scene with my homegirl and she escorted but it was like pee to me, and I was like, bitch, you piss. Tell me.
Speaker 3: It's like for me, I feel like it's like I'm all touching myself. I'm like, it's a female like ejaculate, so it's it's like a mixture. It's like comeing like like I feel like I don't know only because I've been on set and I feel like i've it comes out of both holes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't really say that, but that's how I feel like. We don't know what you're seeing it because it's not something you do all the time like girls naturally.
Speaker 2: I know girls who do it all the time, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Not someone who does that. Some people and naturally do that.
Speaker 3: But it's like for me when I come, I get naturally really wet, but I don't like so you can see it like it's clear, but it's not like when guys come and it's like true you can see.
Speaker 2: I guess that's because I get wet really easy, like I'm probably That's what I'm saying, is like it's get wet like for no reason. I'm like, why am I so wet? And then I don't wear underwear? Ship like that, and I'm like, boy, standing my pussy's wet, Like I can't wear these crazy weapons purpose you It's true, apparently, you know how it is, no matter what we wear, people stare anyways, I'm like, Ship, I don't fucking know this is my pussy dripping.
Speaker 1: I don't know my pussy is dripping.
Speaker 2: I don't