Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome Game Spot after episode two hundred and fifty eight, your weekly podcast every Friday, where we.
Speaker 2: Just we wind down the week and we relax and we chill. Leave your damn phone at the door. You leave your damn phone at the door. That's not very chill, Kirk. Can you try that again?
Speaker 3: Leave your damn phone at the door one more time listening to the podcast. In that case, leave yourself and your phone at the door. We would be together with your phone.
Speaker 4: Podcast can only be listening to in ways again exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's no chill with me, you know that?
Speaker 1: No chill curtain, Divina, some chill, Yes, a lot of chill maybe, I would say, I don't know, and then you'll get riled up often, Tam.
Speaker 2: What would you say is your level of chill?
Speaker 4: I think it swings day today, depending on what's going on right I currently I'm at like max chill.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty good, chill maxing.
Speaker 4: Chill maxing on chill maxing. That's a while I'm about this.
Speaker 2: We have two Maxes in the rooms. They're also chill maxing.
Speaker 5: Yeah over there, Well one Max is technically not in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's back there. He's working, So now I'm not chill.
Speaker 3: We're eventually gonna get a either a microphone or camera for absolutely from the other Max.
Speaker 2: Not other Max in the room, but the other Max. Yeah. Alf yeah, we don't talk about that, elf, not worry about it. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's February, which means January ended.
Speaker 2: Jesus, can you believe it?
Speaker 4: Tell me more, it's been a month.
Speaker 2: It's been one month out of we're are twelve of the way through the year.
Speaker 4: It doesn't feel like one month, though, does it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? It felt like six Yeah. Yeah, the longest January my life. Yeah, that's when.
Speaker 4: You know you're an adult when one month feels like six months.
Speaker 3: But also like the next month. Then the next month can feel like when a fart in the window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then that's like, oh, that felt like half a month.
Speaker 2: What's going on exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I prefer my months to feel like months, you know, Like that's how I know everything's okay. Yeah, between twenty is different for all of us. Yeah, just when it feels like a normal month, it's like that felt like the correct amount of a month.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that was between twenty eight and thirty one days like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I actually wanted to kind of, uh speaking at the end of the of January, I wanted to kind of go around and see for January, what was the best thing that you did that month?
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: We're talking game wise or just life wise or anything.
Speaker 2: It can be game it could be a movie, it could be a book.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I want to I just kind of want to know, like, what was your the best thing you had I did? I got it? Okay, I got it all right. I think it was in January.
Speaker 4: Is that when we saw the.
Speaker 2: God. I don't even remember the fust the Brutalist.
Speaker 1: I wasn't did see the Brutalist in January. That's also probably the best thing I've done this month.
Speaker 2: Was yeah.
Speaker 5: Wise, I would sure there's like other things that happened that were good in my life, I guess, but in terms of just like I don't know tangible thing to talk about.
Speaker 2: I really liked that movie.
Speaker 4: What is that movie?
Speaker 5: It is a what three hour and forty five minute long movie about an architect too. It comes to the US after uh the Night from from Budapest, after like the Nazis invade during World War two and uh it's about like the immigrant experience in that time. As an architect kind of pioneers brutalism. It's not based on a real store, on a real person, but it is like trenched in history, but it is, Oh my god, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like three hours and forty five minutes. It has a literal intermission baked into it. I love brutal architecture as well, so you'd probably find it fascinating. Yeah, it's super cool.
Speaker 5: It's it gets a little messy, I think in terms of some of the themes, especially by the end, But I think like I think it was made for like ten million dollars too, which is absolutely insane when you see that movie, because it if they told me it was made for one hundred and fifty million dollars, I'd be like, oh, it's kind of cheap for what they came up with, but ten million dollars four point Adrian Brody.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, is any names attack Y Adrian Brody, Guy Pierce are probably the two bigg and then what's in him?
Speaker 2: Also? Guy Pierce is incredible in it.
Speaker 1: Like I genuinely like forgot it was him, Like that was one of those like like they were like, oh yeah, Guy Piers and I was like Gears. I was like, oh my god, that yeah, that was Guy Peers because Guy Piers sometimes I don't know, like I I like Guy Piers, but there's some movie season that I'm just like, oh, you're yeah, is he an.
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 2: He's yeah, he's in three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, that's what I remember him.
Speaker 2: Hasn't Dream Brodie been in a Marvel movie? He shouldn't. I don't think he should, but you.
Speaker 5: Should stay away from those. But yeah, Adrian Brody is really good in it. I think I put on my letterbox review. I was like, give him some Suspenders and he cooks. You know, he's just like anytime you see him in Suspenders, you know he's ready to act.
Speaker 2: He shows up in a Marvel movie and he puts the suspender.
Speaker 4: The hero of the suspender a brutalist building that's a brutal kills somebody just looking at it. It just turns you into a brutal any noteworthy director.
Speaker 2: Directors, he's like Jeremy Corbyn.
Speaker 4: I think he's like Jeremy Colbyn.
Speaker 2: I think is his name, well, he's he's super young.
Speaker 4: The leader of the Labor Party.
Speaker 2: Time mixing names up here.
Speaker 5: I think it's Corbyn something something Corbyn Corbyn Dallasalla. He was like he starred in a couple of things, directed another film and then just released this thing, and it is like, like, I don't know, it's crazy. There is some controversy with it, like, uh, particularly there was some AI that was used?
Speaker 2: Was there so not? Actually I think in one of.
Speaker 5: The scenes there was AI, but but so the the one that caught a lot of attention is that along with the vocal coach, Adrian Brody and the other actress whose name I keep forgetting used AI to help practice their accents. So it's not necessarily seen on screen. However, in the final scene, which I won't say the context, but you know, there's like.
Speaker 2: A bunch of like, oh.
Speaker 5: Some of that was done with AI, and I think the excuse is kind of flimsy, where it's like, oh, we didn't really have the budget to do it, which is like ten million dollars is pretty cheap, so.
Speaker 4: We burned down half a rainforest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The vocal coach thing is what people were really like freaking out about.
Speaker 2: I don't understands it seem as.
Speaker 1: Agregious as someone who is of Hungarian descent has listened to my my grandparents speak a lot of Hungarian. I thought his accent.
Speaker 2: I was like, that sounds like my du I think on point, like to me, it sounds it sounded like fine.
Speaker 3: I think it was misconstruing people thinking that they use AI to make their voices sound like that they were using the AI as a tool to better able like itul from what I understand, it would like save their lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they would mimic that.
Speaker 4: I don't I get. The thing I don't understand is I've never encountered an AI that sounds good, So why would you like there's always as always some sort of like why wouldn't you just speak to a Hungarian instead of an AI.
Speaker 3: I think it's like you need to get a Hungarian person with the proper accent of the proper time to save those exactly.
Speaker 4: I just wouldn't trust in AI because, like I just I'm imagining Serie voice just talking to me and being like, oh, yeah, I'm gonna use this to deliver my line.
Speaker 2: There's this generic male voice that a lot of AI bullshit uses it, and it's like it just sounds like this man oh, I know you're talking about step always the same tone.
Speaker 4: The iPhone has a British East London, which is what I set mine to. It's very funny. It's very funny, all right mate.
Speaker 5: In it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's probably my highlight. That's probably mine as well.
Speaker 4: I finished Silent Hill too. I started playing it when pre to pre review, just to get a good handle on it and so I can verify the review. But I was like, I don't need to play the whole thing. I just need to get a few hours of it to get good grasp of it. I've played the original, but I don't remember much of it. But then I sat on and played through the whole thing. That is a good game, good game. That's a good ass game. I was like, very very surprised that it took me a while to realize, which is rather stupid, that it's very different, Like it's got new area. I mean it's got yeah, yeah, that's what That's when I realized, because I was like, this game be finished by now, what's going on? Like I had the original like six hours, yeah yeah, it's you speed run that game. But this game, I was like, oh, they really expanded it out and they it's a really well done game. I feel like it's not, as I guess, not as flashy and immediately playable as the Resident Evil to remake, but I still think in terms of quality it's on par with that. In terms of reimagining and remaking a survival horror game. I really loved like the characterization they did, like James is great in it, and you get a better feeling for him being a bit of a weirdo. Maria is great in it. The one thing I wasn't super into was the re recorded music. Some of it was really good, but I could just like I came back for it and like redid so he did like Laura's Theme two, but I was like, I just want Laura's Themes one because it's iconic industry. I was waiting for that moment where they like used the original as like an accentuating point.
Speaker 1: I just never come I find music is the one thing that is like the hardest for me to grasp. But like a remix of yeah, because someone didn't play Silent Hill too originally, I don't have that context. It all sounded fine, but I did play you know, the original Person of three and then all of the remixes and reload.
Speaker 2: I was like, these sound wrong. We're like you know, my wife playing it was like they sound fine, what are you talking about? Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Like for me, I realized it because of the absence of it, Like it wasn't I one, and I was like, oh that's different. I was just like, Oh, why isn't it hit at all? Because I knew that going into a Yamoco was like, I'm gonna redo new takes on these modernized them almost and otherwise the ambient music is super super good. It's like a really unsettling sounds industrial when it needs to be. The sound design that unbelievable. I kind of am mad that I didn't play as much of it as I did prior to Game of the Year discussions, because I remember definitely highlighting it and nominating it for certain things. It was pretty high on my list, but I don't think I was. I don't think at that time I was as like high on it as I am now. They also do like a few things that are really interesting where they confirm like fan theories or yeah reason.
Speaker 2: Stuff, which is there's always there's always a I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm on the fence about a lot of that, and I've spoken about it probably too much, but yeah, it's like there's a part of it that I appreciate. But upon returning and thinking about it, there's we did an expert reacts with a psychologist and we actually.
Speaker 2: Talk about the ending.
Speaker 3: And I think the thing that is like is frustrating for me is that the to get those endings in the original sign Hill Too don't make sense. It's up to some strange and it's completely based off of like a weird display of movements and actions and such. But then the joke endings of the original Sun Hill Too can be accomplished like rather by simply just like getting an object and that's the end of it. Yeah, My problem with this new game is that they treat how you unlock those endings the same way that the joke endings were unlocked, which is just by getting an item rather than actually like reading your place, isn't it kind.
Speaker 4: Of isn't it one or two of them where it depends on how much you interact with like.
Speaker 2: Maria, Yeah, how many times you bump into her?
Speaker 4: How many times you bump in I think that's that's it. I enjoyed that part of it because I remember being in that area where she's like, I'm gonna go to sleep, see you later, and then you know, like to check on her. Yeah, how many times you come to because I did. I got so engrossed in like exploring the hospital. I think it was a hospital that I forgot about her and then I run member and I was like, oh shit, I should go check on her. And then she's like, thank you for coming to check on me, and like that triggers one of the ending or progress towards, which I thought was really cool, but a lot of them are like pick up this item, just the.
Speaker 2: Tale end of them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's I've gone back and forth about those. For me, it's like, you know, so much of the beauty is like, well now the fans have been they've been given been given answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just like that's there's something so.
Speaker 3: Much more amazing about being like that's the theory and people just come to believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think some of it is like still available for like theorizing like the is this Can we talk about spoilers?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean the game has been for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spoilers for the next minute or two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's that discussion where I think it's pretty much taken for taken as true, like everyone's experiencing a different version of Silent Hill at that same time, which is why you know, Laura is just like.
Speaker 2: Will Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: But the one that I really like is how they made sure that it's clearer with Eddie and his life's breath, his breath and he's eating of ice cream, where you're like, oh, in his world it's frozen, but hey.
Speaker 2: Like he's in the freezer. Yeah, he's playing Sound Hill Memory.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, And like the whole thing where whenever you're around him, there's like frozen corpses around him, which is like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: A really nice You ever looked really closer with those corpses.
Speaker 4: Aren't they're all James, aren't they? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, all the different corpses James model. The beginning of the you find like a couple of cars that are like clearly his car.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then there's that whole like secret with the photographs and they all have like a number on there and someone's like compiled them all, yeah, it leads to that message.
Speaker 3: Took a few months, but yeah, it's like you've been here for.
Speaker 4: Twenty years and something. Yeah, so I think there's like enough for fans of theorizing to still work with. But I think what I think is more more interesting than what is happening on it. What's the theory on this? Like what is happening is actually like unpacking the themes and the kind of like the undertones and what the game is trying to say more than like trying to.
Speaker 2: Piece that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the delivery of the performances. Yeah, like expressing those themes.
Speaker 2: That's why the ending is kind of bum me out. That's why, because I feel like that.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like I get it, but that is one of the reasons why I'm like it. It explains seems a little bit of way for the ability to just take it at yeah, feeling and emotions and yeah, but I think.
Speaker 4: Everything else before it is still very like open and valid for that kind of And I I didn't think too much about the the game originally when it first came out, Like I grasped some of it and I was like, yeah, cool, But more recently I've been like let me go see what the Silent Hill freaks have been saying about this, and they are being freaks about this, like in a good way. They're like, holy shit, there's one silent he'll do. Yeah, silent he'll do that. I've been following for a while and he just keeps like prior to the game, he was like shook whether this was going to be good, and then he like put a review out. I was like, this is perfect. They nailed it. I was like, good for you, man, you got what you wanted. But like now it's like I'm going back and like listening to like other people's like takes on the original Silent Hill too, to see where it's at. And it's been really fun and like learning a little more about it. And yeah, that game has always been legendary and like amazing, and I'm glad that it got the treatment they did. I'm also like everyone moved on from Bluebero team putting out an amazing game very quickly, like and I'll admit I was one of their people who was like, hmm, can Bluebero pull this off? Especially after the medium and those first trailers looked a bit sketch. I was I would say go so far as to say I wasn't. I don't think I was very snarky about it publicly or anything like that, but I I had like a reservation about it because they can make good games, but they can also make like very kind of like not middling, but they can make like divisive games. Like some people love the medium, some people are like I was on the side. I was like, it doesn't work for me.
Speaker 5: And I also think, like kind of to your point, like they weren't just remaking a game, they weren't just made They were making Silent Hill too, the most like iconic survival horror games, exactly like we've been talking about. People have the most wildest theories about it means a lots of different people, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I stay away from I stay away from fix. Yeah they're not.
Speaker 4: I think they knocked it out of the park. But no one, not a lot of people went back and were like, uh we oh you guys a apology? Yeah, like I never that's never gonna happen. But like publicly, like I would, I was, I was like fair play. They absolutely smashed it, and I tweeted about it as well, obviously tweeting about things is the most awful idea given the state of that platform. But immediately I had people being like, of course it's good. They had like the perfect game to work off of. It will be good, will.
Speaker 2: Be good, like anything that's like more of a they could. I fall on the line of thinking, no, they did not have the perfect game.
Speaker 4: No they didn't know that was like they to essentially.
Speaker 2: Completely rethink and redesign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. It's really stupid because people think that it just like a game is important. They clearly don't understand what they have done because, like they expanded on it. There's a lot of original content in that game. So people are like, oh, yeah, we'll give them credit when they make a game that's original and good. And it's like, come on, man, relax, what you're doing well.
Speaker 5: I think as I was playing through Silent Hill to Remake, I was like, this is starting to drag.
Speaker 2: This is too long. But like when you finish it and like when you.
Speaker 5: Process it, that extra padding, for lack of a better word, makes a lot of sense. It feels like it fits what the character is going through, what you should be experiencing, how you should be feeling at the end where it's like, dude, I was tired by the end of that game, Y like, oh my god, another hallway, Like that's just that's that tricky thing though, but exactly like it's from like a game fun perspective. I'm like, okay, but like when I finished it, it was like I get what they were going for. I think it were overall, I will say, like, you know, we talked a little about a Residentevil, too resid evil to remake. I played like a dozen times this I played once. We'll likely never play again because of some of those reasons, but very happy I did.
Speaker 4: And it is Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was in my top ten last year.
Speaker 4: Like I love that pacing is something that you can appreciate in hindsight retrospect once you're no longer actively in running down another hole. But I think that that's gonna be one of those like rubber mesa road or like Copium things where it's like are you just explaining something to yourself and convincing yourself? Because I had that as well, where I was like, this feels like it's dragging a bit. I would hope it would, but once I finished it and I like thought about it, I was like, yeah when it was like that second hour in the prison, when I just wanted to be out of there, Like I also did kind of feel like I was on edge and I just don't want to be there anymore.
Speaker 5: So the prison had one of the scariest moments of any game ever, or one of the greatest jump scares I guess of all time. And it's one you know when you're in the showers and you're just opening oh yeah yeah, and one of them like I shot out of my couch. I like almost took a hole through the ceiling because I jumped so high and scared the hell out of me.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 4: But I I really love when you're like walking around and seeing those fucking like leg lads.
Speaker 2: Just like waiting behind like a shelf.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's a very very good game. Well done to Bluebird, Like I feel like they probably didn't get the the kind of retroactive like flowers that they deserve. People being like, you guys did well lips. So this is me saying you did, you did, good man, good job. I hope that they don't turn this into like a capcom thing where it's like, now we're gonna make the room and like we're going to remake all of these games, Like, don't.
Speaker 2: Do that, man.
Speaker 5: I think we talked about it before, But my hope is that they don't remake another Silent Hill game. They make an original Silent Hill game, but you know they're what they're working on that other sci fi or yeah, whatever they got announced.
Speaker 2: At the game.
Speaker 4: I mean like, given the what they did with this one, expanding on what they had, I'd be more interested in them taking a second crack at so on the Hill won because it's like less sophisticated in what it does in pretty much every way compared to two. And I feel like there's also it's a very slight game in the same way where they could make it work a bit more and almost like I didn't like the stuff that they took from three and put in further games to try and create like a connected universe where it's like remember this guy serial Killer's back. Yeah, yeah, yeah, good game play.
Speaker 2: Game, Kurt, Yes, God, time to think now anything.
Speaker 3: In January, I did a lot of really wonderfully creative things that I can't quite share.
Speaker 2: Yet fair enough.
Speaker 1: You know what, I will also say that is one of my favorite experiences last month with some of the stuff we've been working on in the background. Yeah, that the things will get to see eventually, but not yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, it's going down the Francis for a cool eighties hole. And then right, so, which we talked about last week, and then last week I went on for Hitchcock Hole.
Speaker 2: What's it like in Francis Ford Coples Hole.
Speaker 4: I'm from the same place I was Alfred Hitchcock kiss from where I grew up in London.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, so you've been down that his hole.
Speaker 4: I've been down his hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's actually like the closest tube station to me. When you walk through it, there's like these mosaic tal mosaics of like we're birds attack you, iconic scenes from his movies. Actually, as you walk along you'll see like iconic scenes from his movies. That's amazing, It's really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a man from your neck of the woods who made a lot of movies in our neck of the woods here in San Francis.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, What about what hole? Did you want to talk about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell, Fransic for Cople's Hole. I asked you how his hole was.
Speaker 3: His hole is so good. In the eighties, I enjoy loose. Now, yeah, now his hole is looser than it's ever been. But in the eighties, I feel like his he was coming, he was emerging from a hole that no one knew existed. In a couple of brain yes, yeah, yeah, between basically everything from Shot from the Heart and then to Outsiders and then The Rumble Fish and then to I haven't seen the Cotton Club yet. But then after that is Peggy who got married? Every single one of those movies.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: About you, my brutalist. And then I, you know, I think I've really I've just been like devoting way too much of my brain time building this like studio space.
Speaker 4: I've more if you want them, more and more if you.
Speaker 2: Want them a s oh okay, that thing, No, what is that?
Speaker 4: It's you know, the ambinic. They have the devices which are very retro focused and emulation focus.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's like a billion of so they're.
Speaker 4: Released one that is effectively a game boy sp.
Speaker 2: That one. Yeah, so to the point where I'm like, how they get away with that? It looks exactly when it says.
Speaker 4: So that's the one I have me you who created the Meu Mini and various other devices are they have just released the one as well. It's called like the Meu Mini SP or something like that. That one is almost impossible to find right now. The difference between the Ambnic one and the Meal one is the Meal one is a little more powerful and it's got analog sticks on it. But like the low pro ones, like the almost like the DS, I hate them the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I got the Ambnic one and I basically put a bunch of games on there, and I forgot how good the Game Boy Advanced SP was like as a carriable. It's so good, it's just like put it in. And the reason I love the Ambnic one is because, with the benefit of time and technology advancing, the battery life on it is now it's considerably longer.
Speaker 2: It's probably the screens.
Speaker 4: Nicer, and you can like set it to when you close, when you close it, it will like save state and shut down so you're not losing battery. But when you open it it comes back as if it's you know, it's just been closed and open maybe a little slower, but it's like, oh I'm saving it's like more convenient now. So I've been like just putting it in my bag, taking it elsewhere, like playing it. And I've been playing all the Castlevania games on the game by Advance, which are perfect.
Speaker 3: Exactly what my brother did. My brother was like, who's not a modern gamer creature, but like messaged me out of the in the middle of the night. He never speaks to me. And then he messaged me and he's like, how do I play all the Castlevania games? And I was like, well, if you could, you could do it this way, or you can get an Abernik, yeah and do it that way.
Speaker 2: It was the It was the.
Speaker 3: Worst and best decision I made for him. Worst is and now he like is sending me his lists of It went from a Castlevania obsession to a here's the list of.
Speaker 2: All the games I want to play? Figured it out, Kurtin Yeah, and it was like eight million games.
Speaker 3: Then he was like rating them from like from like one hundred games on his Abernak and I was like, I didn't ask for this. I was like, I just thought, I just thought you wanted a way to play Cassavania. You got it, and I'll go in the shadows.
Speaker 4: And just give him a spreadsheet and say put it all in hand. I'll check it weekly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no, Instead, I get it in a text that's like like it's like I can show you that is scarier.
Speaker 4: Than anything else.
Speaker 2: I'll show you the text. It's just like this. He typed all of these out. I don't know else.
Speaker 4: He did it, my man, and incredible.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm like good.
Speaker 3: I was like, He's like, I just want to sit in the corner and play. Cassvano is like, stay in the corner.
Speaker 4: Never leave that corner.
Speaker 2: Leave your phone at the door.
Speaker 4: And Travis, if you're listening to this, well no, you know, stop sending. But yeah, I've been playing the cost of Venia games are perfect for it. Oh yeah, and I'm playing them like because they have that mechanic where enemies will randomly drop their soul. So I'm playing like what I described as like a Nuzzlock run version of it. It's not a Nuzlock run where it's.
Speaker 2: Like, now you're speaking my life.
Speaker 4: When I encounter a new.
Speaker 2: And what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: When I encounter a new nuz Luck is different.
Speaker 1: Nuts Luck is a specific term for some something I do ways people play Pokemon games where you like.
Speaker 2: It's like you fashion it to be perman death sort.
Speaker 1: Of, yeah, you release it is like it's basically those like self imposed rules that make the game harder.
Speaker 4: You have to catch the first Pokemon you see, and when a Pokemon dies abottle, you have to be like it's corpse back into the grass and be like good.
Speaker 2: Luck, buddy.
Speaker 4: But like that's why I call it a nuzzlock run because it's like similarly frustrating times. So like the run is like every time I encounter a new enemy, I'm not allowed to progress past that enemy until I have it sold.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, and they're random drop. Sometimes it's great.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's not, but it's it's really because you have to like come in, you kill an enemy, and then you have to leave the room if you don't get the someone and comeback. So it's like respawn and you kill the enemy again. Sometimes it's like fun because it's it's good because if you play it as a game where you're like doing something else but playing the game, Like so I can watch like a basketball game and do this because all I'm doing is like leaving a room, come back in at leaving a room, come which is fun. It's like fun, and I can do that like for hours on any if I want to. The one way it becomes less fun when it's like leave the room, come back, jump up here, go over the here, climb there, because the enemy's in the middle of the room, and you're like, but it's been enjoyable, Like I enjoyed it. I was enjoying it so much that I decided to like become download and becoming a Castle vampire. Yeah. I downloaded the Dominance Collection for Switch. Oh yes, which also has that same mechanics. I'm doing it on two different games, on two different platforms, but the one on the Dominant Collection. There's a mad thing on the Dominant Collection, which is it's a great collection, but it puts all the screens one so it's got like the big gameplay screen, it's got an inventory ski screen, and it's got a map screen. You can't zoom into the map screen. Really, you can't have a big map, which is insane. So it's tiny and I'm like, but I've had to go into the Switch activate the accessibility feature a way if you double press it or just like do this, do like the stupid zoom into the middle screen and then I like shift it along to try and get a big version of the map.
Speaker 1: It would be cool if they had supported because I know you can get third party uh like attachments for the switch that let you like hold it like.
Speaker 2: Like you know the other way.
Speaker 1: Like it's like good for like shoot them ups, you know if you want to like play those, Yeah, because they will like change it like.
Speaker 2: The streams way if you do a smoke.
Speaker 1: I just they should do that for for Castlevanias that you could actually like have it. It would look stupid, but it's like it would actually I'm a right format.
Speaker 4: I just think it's absolutely unhinged to like put this collection together of games and make improvements to it that a specifically about exploring a map that you're constantly looking at to see what you and being like, let's make this as tiny as possible. Please. Yeah, you can't even like move it into the big slot to be like, oh, it's a big version of map. No, they can't do that. You just have this tiny met problem.
Speaker 2: Actually, I do have a game I want to talk about that I forgot I played, but I had a good time in Castlevania now I played, uh the clock Tower. Oh you were playing this. I played it. It was great, it's it's it's super sharp, so you can do it, and like we didn't. I didn't want sitting, which is fun.
Speaker 4: Is that in the same series as the Siren games?
Speaker 2: No for the two different?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two different because I played him.
Speaker 2: But also my brother is explaining the clock Tower series and it sounds like it's stupid.
Speaker 3: It's nonsensical. It's absolutely nonsensical. It's absurd, and.
Speaker 1: Where it's like, oh, this one's like a pseudo remake. This one's like not even related but kind of is a PlayStation.
Speaker 3: I think it doesn't matter. I think it's clock Tower. I think it might be clock Tower two for the PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It has a phenomenal opening. Yeah, you're in, You're in an officer. I kind of looked up a little bit because I was curious what it looked like. Siren.
Speaker 4: I wish there would be more more because that was the first game I played that had that mechanic where you're like hiding in a closet and the monster is coming up. I remember.
Speaker 1: Anyways, No, No, No, so remake of the original call Tower, the the N sixty or not the brenne As version. Uh, outside of like I would say, the beginning where it like feels a little slow, and there are definitely some moments of of because it's an adventure game.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a point click it's.
Speaker 1: A point click adventure game where the rooms are randomized, which makes looking things up a little difficult.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you're just like I, where am I going? Like what am I looking for?
Speaker 1: Or like you'll have to move your cursor and it's like, oh, you were supposed to like click on that tiny thing that like you can't even like see it on the screen. Like it's got a couple of weird things like that, but otherwise that game is still incredibly effective. It's just like as like a horror game. Yeah you got this, got Scissorman. The og Nemesis in video game is very small, are huge. He's he's great. He's so silly, but he's like genuinely terrifying awesome game. And it has like multiple endings and stuff too, which is like super cool and like I it seems like a lot of replay value.
Speaker 2: It was it was it was great. I had a great time.
Speaker 3: Playing Who's the actress in the who was in like Top of Maverick and then she was also in Labyrinth and Jennifer Yeah, Jennifer conn.
Speaker 2: That's it's based off of her. Her her like, I mean, yeah, that makes that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's inspired by Dario Gento's phenomena. And it's like when you see that cover and you see that game, like, oh that cover is okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it, so really good.
Speaker 1: Highly recommend it if you're into those kinds of games. Really short experience. The only thing I will say that it's a negative about this this remake because it's actually really cool. It's like, for the most part, it's like it's a complete collection. They have all these like you can read the original manual. They even have like slices of like a demo experience that then I think they maybe like showed at trade shows and I'm like, wow, that's like super cool. They had this really obnoxious thing where there are these like bonus like prequel like comic things that you can or like you can voice and they seem fine, but you unlock them by like finding pivotal like scenes in the game, and when it happens, it like fill it like covers the entire screen with like bonus video unlocked, and it's like happening while the game is happening. So it's like during a cut scene and you're like, I'm trying to play the game, go away, and you cannot turn it off like appearing and yeah, and it's like I can't pause the cut scene either, so like I can't pause the game and wait for it to go away.
Speaker 2: It does not let you disable visions, but it's like genuinely like who thought this was a good idea?
Speaker 1: The only way uh So if you have the PC version, you basically have to like open up the I and I files and what you do is you just like changed the eye and eye file to say that you've already unlocked all of those so that then they don't trigger. And by the time I figured it out, I'm like, well, go change it, and then I like went and I already unlocked them all.
Speaker 2: At that point, I was like, never mind.
Speaker 4: Just treat it like a jump scar. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So cool collection, great game except for that one part that sucked.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, did you ever play like Eleventh Hour or Seventh Guest?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean I played the ship Seventh Guest and I tried playing Eleventh Hour recently.
Speaker 2: It's unplayable. It so annoying.
Speaker 4: I have completed those games. I tried to play them recently. I have no idea how I finished those games. They are impenetrable. They're live with guests.
Speaker 3: Is definitely a little more approachable. Eleventh Hour Mad. Not only do you not know what you're doing, where you're going, or how what the puzzles are? You have this narrator who's like, you got.
Speaker 2: It wrong, stupid head, Like, oh, too bad.
Speaker 3: It's like you can't turn it off. You can't turn this guy off. He's like necessary for it. It's like you'll like go to a bookshelf and you don't understand before you even click on anything.
Speaker 2: The guy's like, you got it wrong, stupid head. What the fuck?
Speaker 4: I remember it because you said like playing click and obnoxious nothing the point click.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love the first guests. I love our wolf there.
Speaker 4: I think they're available on Steam.
Speaker 2: They are gone probably if you want to play, if you want to make the worst point click video game experience in twenty twenty five, cool, great, You're so stupid.
Speaker 4: It's like every two it's like someone doing like a Dracula impression as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure mind sounds is nothing like the count it was embedded in My imagine the count from Sesame Street being really shady all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't count.
Speaker 1: Speaking of interstitials trust me speaking a point click, I want to I want to come back to the second installment of our reoccurring segment, We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna hope on over to.
Speaker 2: Kurt for hogs. You like to read this, yes, for for everyone.
Speaker 4: After inheriting a Manner in England, you begin to explore Kangeale Estate and discover its history. In Shiver pol Geist, Ricardo Cellini's life is incredibly dull and full of repetitive tasks that leave him unfulfilled. One day, however, he receives a letter informing him that he's the sole heir to an incredible Manner in England. Travel with Ricardo to his new estate and discover its terrifying history in Shiver Poltergeist, an incredible hidden object puzzle game.
Speaker 2: Kurt tell me about Shiver Poultice.
Speaker 5: First thing, I have to say that sounds exactly the same as the description for the last.
Speaker 4: Game we did last week.
Speaker 2: From what I remember anyway, which was for Tam because Cam was.
Speaker 3: Sacrifice, cog Tower of doom ors Brink of Consciousness, Dorian Gray syndrome.
Speaker 4: This is how also, this is the set up to every Like is the exact same to every shitty like mobile game where they scrounge money off of your wives, like you've inherited a mana. You got a cleaning now.
Speaker 2: But you can only clean up five things today?
Speaker 4: Did you pay ten dollars?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Shiver Poultry Guys is the second installment of the Shiver Second Oh there's four is the second installment.
Speaker 2: There might be five.
Speaker 3: The second installment give them a week Yeah, into a new product Entry is the second installment the Shiver Hidden Object puzzle adventure series. That they're not connected. It's the the first one is Shivers Shiver Vanishing Hitchhiker. That's the first one, which is a really good one. And I think Shiver Poultry guyst is right up there.
Speaker 2: It's good. There's a lighthouse, there's dark stuff, there's water.
Speaker 3: Uh and oh no, it's coming back to me like you you go in and you you're locked in the mansion by a butler and you're and you're you're like I see wind and uh, the mansion is like being burned down, but it's all in your imagination, so it's like you'll enter, okay, fire will happen all these things and the.
Speaker 2: Sound and then studs. This is what I'm talking about. I oh.
Speaker 3: I keep saying that some of the best psychological horror games are hidden object puzzle adventure games, and I think the dogs better.
Speaker 2: And more fun. Hogs some of the best hogs.
Speaker 3: And I think some of them are even more entertaining and better than my experience is playing most silent hill games with exception of to remake.
Speaker 4: How how how long are they? Is it a big hog?
Speaker 2: And it also depends on how smart you are.
Speaker 3: That's a big hog. There's there is a moderately sized hog. I play an expert mode always.
Speaker 4: Oh so you lack your hogs? Hog?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, no hints for my hogs. What's the biggest hog you've ever had to sort of contend with? Probably Enigmatis two, Actually no, no, truth might be, but Enigmatis two is a big one.
Speaker 4: I feel like it seems like you've gone hogwild with this.
Speaker 2: You have no idea. They also known as hopas. That's why you hope on over.
Speaker 3: Hope On over Shiver poultry Geist as ends very abruptly. I don't remember the ending. It just stops. It's just sort of like you get in, you get into the lighthouse, you discover what happened to the person, but there's a lot of fire, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Do they recalled it in the next one.
Speaker 4: Say do you remember thinking I need to play the next one?
Speaker 2: No that they don't connect? Is it the best of the four? I don't heard the two next week, but I go, I Go.
Speaker 3: Based on Aesthetic and Shiver, poultry Geist and Shiver Vanishing Hitchhiker came out in the early twenty tens at a time when the hopah genre hog genre wasn't like poisoned by mobile aesthetics. Yes, which it's I go back to this where it's like it's honestly the same aesthetic that you see like the New Dragon Age. It's just like purples and blues and just like everything that's just like the very flashy and that sort of color palette casinok is exactly that's a good And so these two haven't got like still retained like grimy, dark, gross feeling to it.
Speaker 2: It's like a thing. You it's a tangible thing.
Speaker 4: That you can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dirty hog, it's just covered in soot, especially this one because it's you know, the Aaron imagine that went into flames. Yeah, it's a good one. I recommend it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh you pay it on PC. Oh yeah, but they're all on iPad to right, that's all on iPad. They're all on Most of them are on console. That's how I play True for you console. That's how I put it on Xbox. Interesting is that on game Pass? Is that one of those hot I pay with that with my good fifteen a month, you can play no puld your guys. I bought that on the Big Fish games. Yeah. Yeah, they're they're store page the.
Speaker 3: Collector's addition nonsense. Would album he Collector's Additions.
Speaker 2: Compared to not? Okay, I just want to know, compared to Dorian Gray Syndrome better or worse? I actually remember the ending of Dora and Gray Syndrome. But overall, yeah, just like like the you know, for I'm gonna give it to Shugar Poultry.
Speaker 4: Guyst' if you if you had the if we had the ability to erase one of those two games from your mind, so that you could replay.
Speaker 3: It and enjoy it because you much, guys, because Dorian Gray syndrome, I think is a very good one. But my god, that fucking guy who just stops and interrupts you. It's kind of like eleventh Gas. Instead of being patronized, there's just you walk into a room and the guy's like, I remember when I fought it in this corner and there were so many wonderful people that just smell it, and it just keeps talking and talking and talking, like, dude, I'm just trying to find this fucking spoon in this cabinet amidst you know, a million other objects. I don't know why I need to find, but you know, all right, well thank you. You know we're gonna you're gonna start designing this list for me and we're gonna build this warming.
Speaker 4: Bringing a hog hole of fame exactly.
Speaker 1: It's funny mentioned farting because that brings us to our topic of the week. I'm so excited, which is the topic of the week. Should video game characters fart?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: As in has the thing? Is it falling as a mechanic?
Speaker 2: Yes? Like no, I won't I disagree? Then, so you don't think they. I don't think it should be a mechanical.
Speaker 4: No, I think it should be randomized at some point in the game your character.
Speaker 3: Just like how James in Silent Hill Too clears his throat randomly, you'll be looking at it.
Speaker 4: Should be Silent Hill would rule if he's just imagine playing metal gets solid where every now and then randomly. Snakeable fought honestly on that surprised Gmon never did that seems like a thing he would have done by now. Well he does sneeze it. Remember when he gets too because.
Speaker 2: It gets cold like a cold deathtreining too. He's gonna far farting industry. It would be like you can bottle it and then you can turn it into it and then like, I mean it so fantastic, I'm all in.
Speaker 3: I take it back about the mechanic because I thought about it because I was playing soccer to last night and I was thinking, was like, oh, you know what, maybe if you thought it. No, so there's a meter like so like you have like your hunger thing that just kind of appears in the corner.
Speaker 2: There should be a thing that's like you have to fart.
Speaker 3: And you can depends on the food you eat that, yes, and no, that's exactly if you eat like lots of sausages, like, it's gonna be a bad one. And you can choose not to press it and let it build. But if you never press it, you shit yourself.
Speaker 4: No, it should be one of those things where it's like it builds and then there's a point where you have to do it, and when you do it, it's one of those like stop there, but it's like and if you don't get it in the exact area he fought but then ships himself.
Speaker 3: Wait, so I would do it if that's a mechanic, not just so you're gonna like press a button. It has to be built into this and you have like a squidging sound.
Speaker 5: What's the mechanical disadvantage or the debuff I guess of shitting yourself and stalker and then if you should.
Speaker 2: Do shit yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a tracked more to me, okay, But.
Speaker 6: People are just people are no longer like hey man, They're more like You're like you had a real cool stuck on dude. They're more like, I get the job time, but get the away from me.
Speaker 5: You need it because I've been playing some Kingdom Come Deliverance too, and I think that is the perfect game for fart yes, because that game is very sim like if you don't shower, your character stinks and people treat you as if you stink and they don't want to talk to you and they're like, get out of my face. So I think a farting mechanic would would would fit that very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I think Matters should kind of get on that because I think and I think if you, I think shooting yourself would like directly affect how people interact with you in a way that would work.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, don't they already do that, Like we're like if you don't shower, if you don't shower, they'll be like, WHOA get away from me?
Speaker 1: So they could just yeah, Maters could just take that system and just also apply it to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I take it back because I think I think on a game, I think it was grand theft to just had a button where you can just burpen far.
Speaker 1: In well do a bunch of stuff. So I have a list here of games that and I was going to read through some of them here. This is courtesy of r slash gaming on Reddit.
Speaker 4: I was already helping his fat game.
Speaker 1: I don't shout out to doctor Green, Peen, you need to get that scene if Green Doctor Green is asking about well, well, we'll see. So so this is just a list that that people in that thread compiled of games that'll let you fart. Every south Park game. It was pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: Uh, the World Aids Exodus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well can you do you can do that during yeah, because I remember there's a menu option. But can you do it in game play? I don't know, because everyone because I love that game, and then the menu you could just spam, like.
Speaker 2: Just trut your opinion on it. Okay.
Speaker 1: The Fable series, obviously as a dedicated grand theft thought to a super Smash Brothers Ultimate. If you play Warrior, yeah, I was like, cool a game called Booger Man, Don't Choose You.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great. It's just like Warrior. Yeah, that game is good. Primal range is there for I think I think the I think the ape the giant or something. Oh is it attack? Yeah? He turns around pizza. I don't think so, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: But it just seems like the game seems like the Energy.
Speaker 1: Tower, Beavis and but Head for the second Genesis so good and difficult and it's so it's a great puzzle game. Okay, you're next the hardest the hog Yeah, uh Tech and three when you play the character which I wrote out, the person said, the character gone absolutely shreds ass.
Speaker 2: Is that accurate?
Speaker 4: Green Cloud? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean he's he's a scientist and he's like the grossest.
Speaker 4: Like he's gone a scientist though, dinosaur guy you're talking about doctor Boskonovitch.
Speaker 2: No, doctor boscofish farts, doctor Scovich farts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I watched the uh that that TECN overview video with the guy from Succession, does he explain that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because is explain the Fighting.
Speaker 4: Party has a movie he like spins, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Boskonovitch is a drunk. Yeah, he's far and stuff like that gets.
Speaker 2: On the ground. Uh bull right.
Speaker 1: Chow from Mortal Kombas, Yeah, who I believe also drinks.
Speaker 4: He's a drink and.
Speaker 3: Far Yeah, okay related and usually yeah, so lots of fighting game farts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Smash Bros. Game called skull Monkeys, never heard of? Uh space Station thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but I want I'm waiting for you to be like to suddenly be like and the last of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have at least something so binding of Isaac, because that can just started the four. Specifically, there was a mod I found, so it's not it's it's okay. The mod is called Immersive Farts. I will read you the feature list of this mod.
Speaker 4: Imagine being the person who hits published on the mod that's immersive art.
Speaker 1: I've done it, yeah, and then he doesn't because I'm gonna read you this because I think this is actually to what we've kind of been talking about and the ways we maybe want this spontaneous farts that can happen at any moment while eating, working out, talking, woohoo.
Speaker 2: Ing, et cetera. Yeah, exactly, that happens the amount of time, something easily that like my fiance has just like farted and was like it was an ax. I could just slip, Like how does that happen? Because I don't just slip. I have to like like I always got one of the chambers I've been told, So anyways, okayn continue fully, But happens people dynamic farts without interrupting sims interactions, just like in real life. But do these sims respond to.
Speaker 1: It reaction to smelling spontaneous farts by every sim around unless outdoors, so it changes depending on the context of where you are.
Speaker 2: Watches. The gas slowly reaches the noses of unsuspecting sims and causes them to immense uncomfortable feeling short and comfortable moodlight after smelling spontaneous farts, So it'll actually like affect their the sims mood. They get high on it, like they get like upset for a minute. Yeah, but does the one who did it like kind of have like a bashful sort of and it does have a meter that fills up so if you like wait too long to fart, Yeah, this is exactly what I want. Yeah, exactly this model perfect. Put it in Stalker too. Yeah in Indiana, Jones shout out to the person who made.
Speaker 4: This green Peam.
Speaker 1: Oh doctor, I actually forgot to put the name. I think it was like Turbo something.
Speaker 4: But if you made this mode and you're listening, you know you made this mode.
Speaker 2: And you've disowned them from your friend.
Speaker 1: For a second, I thought maybe it wasn't real because the release date was April first, and I was like, oh no, but it is actually real.
Speaker 2: Mod It is real, So anyway, what's what game if you could act?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: What game?
Speaker 5: I was going to say, I feel like some of the Warrior where ink games have some farting that didn't quite make it there, But I guess it's like mini game.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm kind of with I like Jake's idea of like a role playing game. Yeah, like I want other scroll six my character randomly just like fart.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I would want it in a game where it wouldn't fit in, like that's like a a some sort of like really pole face serious game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to be in residucause you said like Naughty Dog, I want to be like residuable too.
Speaker 3: And you're like going around, you're fucking me on Kennedy or Clear, and you're trying to do your thing, and all of a sudden you're like, I you to find a bathroom, like I I mean Lorli laser Isser's a bathroom.
Speaker 2: But you don't like far you just like your name.
Speaker 4: I would want it in like a very conversationally conversation focused game like I'm Walking Dead Walking Dead, or like an l A No Star game where it's like deadly serious, like did you kill this man?
Speaker 3: I am curious how many times in a you know, in a confession or you know, an interrogation room, someone just like so stressed out and so nervous.
Speaker 2: That they just far And then I probably would, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: And then you just go to YouTube and search for you probably find it because there's like loads of interrogation room video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean weird.
Speaker 4: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 3: I watched them on my Pluto TV randomized channels of Doctor g Metal Examiner, and then text me, next time you watch the.
Speaker 2: God It's not happened. It's the Black Dia murder. He just admitted, Gandhi. No, anyways, that's for another time.
Speaker 4: I think something like a a Wall style game, or like a deadly serious like like Beyond Two Souls or like being Gone the human.
Speaker 1: One beyond beyond Human Detroit becomes human Detroit, something become.
Speaker 4: Like I am a human.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 5: I was like idea of like quick time events that like you have to like press a button to suppress it.
Speaker 2: And its harder and harder as it goes until finally.
Speaker 4: David Cage, Yeah, I think that studios if if David implemented that in the next dollars game. I would I would like allow.
Speaker 5: But it'll be like a moment where you know, like that game has never coming to Detroit Become Human.
Speaker 2: Where it's like are you going to shoot?
Speaker 5: But you might hit the kid that the robot has under I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And then if you fart, like it causes you to accidentally shoot the kids or.
Speaker 3: Maybe or maybe it's just enough to make the shot good, like all the kid thoughts and the dudes like oh and then away from me.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty confident there's farting in Discolysium.
Speaker 5: Yes, I maybe not in the same way, but I'm pretty sure there's some reactions.
Speaker 4: There's text falling I guess, yeah, a thunderous fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surely.
Speaker 3: But I definitely think it would be good to just have the occasional like and then you're almost.
Speaker 2: Like that happening ever happens again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can't all be like, yeah, you know, reverberating fart. Sometimes they just need.
Speaker 4: To be just squeak.
Speaker 2: And also if you're like I also just want more.
Speaker 3: I always think like as my X Files constant Obsession, there's so many episodes and so many in every episode, you just see Molder and Scully driving a car. Every single episode just has them sitting in a car. And I always dreamed in the fan fiction that I will never write that there's just a moment where just like you've you've spent enough time with these characters, and you just see them in there and they're driving.
Speaker 2: And then also just one of them doesn't. You don't even hear it. They're just like, oh god, damn, like and that's it, that's no.
Speaker 4: They would start laughing, and then like Moulda would start laughing.
Speaker 2: He talked about his left slip the cheek sneak is what he called it. Once yes, and the Christmas episode damn reamedy.
Speaker 4: I could bring myself to Jillian Anderson. I couldn't bring myself to do that, said, I could not bring myself to fall in from Jillian, and Jillian Andison came to me, I said, I want you to follow me. I would oblige. Yeah, anything you want.
Speaker 1: Ja, Yeah, sure, all right, And that brings a close to the segment of the week. Uh, it's time to start winding down this podcast a little bit. But uh, I know there are a lot of really big games coming.
Speaker 2: Up soon that we're going to be covering, so please keep any out for that true Fear for Sake and Soul's Part three.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about. Yes, exactly, the only game coming out.
Speaker 4: In New Couple of Hogs coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will be the first ones here. I guarantee you we will be the first.
Speaker 2: On the scene cover guarantee you know the.
Speaker 3: Person will be the only people covering this game. That isn't a fifty five year old woman in her in her bedroom at night on our right.
Speaker 2: Bet. Yes, Kurt, Yes, thank you for being here. Thank you for having us. Uh Jake happy to be here, are you? Yeah? I didn't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, yeah, okay, damn, thanks for coming on, you for having me learning that rain Bay next week let's go. Oh god, yeah, I got a code for that. But like, isn't the first like session at like three in the morning or something.
Speaker 4: Did you apply for it?
Speaker 2: I applied for it and I got it yet nice, Yeah, but I was like at the job, I'm like, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing that first session.
Speaker 1: That's that's like, yeah, it was stupid early because it's like mean first in Japan time. So I'm like I'll take the one that's at like one pm or whatever. Yeah, that'll be exciting. I'm curious about that thing as someone who liked Eldon Ring and it's like, what is this?
Speaker 2: So that'll be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay tuned for all of that exciting stuff, all the all the big games reviews and reviews and hogs and.
Speaker 2: And farts and you know, all that hope on over over all. Right, everybody, thank you for listening, and we'll see you all next time.