Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Wednesday, the seventeenth of December. You're our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, we're gonna look today. I was Trump's chief of staff, Susie Wilds. Was she dish on Trump another personnel there? Or is this an exit interview as some are saying, or is it simply her remarks taken out of context. Well, we're going to take a look at much of what Trump is doing in the context of the tenth Amendment, and one issue after the other. It's not just a first Amendment that he hates. He's really focusing on the tenth Amendment. Why because that was there to check the power of a unitary executive and he wants to rule as a caesar, as a king, There's no question about it. And so we're going to take a look at that. Interesting that Pentagon Pete as the other part of his tenth Amendment anti tenth Amendment push again is to push through AI everywhere, and as Pentagon Pete is boasting about their new bespoke large language model for the Pentagon they called him out as a war criminal. Take a look at that as well as the other part of the National Security Statement that doesn't just push back against the EU and NATO but declares a kind of thuggish colonialism. That's really what is happening now. Well, let's begin with the with I think two things that we see in common, the father of the vaccine and the father of AI, or as I put it, the mr and A father and the AI father. Because that's how he began the first day of his second term, looking back to his quote unquote success of mRNA and then combining that with what he wants to do with AI and all these situations. What he has to do is he has to overthrow the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. He has to overthrow the powers of people as well as states. And so Trump's executive order strips states rights to regulate AI. That's the headline from technocras. But actually states don't have rights. States have powers. People have rights. Why because they're creating the image of God. Anything you have to be creating the image of God to have rights, as the Decoration of Independence acknowledges rightfully, so I think, but they do have powers, and so as we saw Trump trampling on the rights of individuals in the first first term, he's now going to trample on the powers of the states. Trump has executed two hundred and twenty one executive orders in three hundred and twenty three days. This executive order overrules states rights and sets up contentious legal battles as states try to maintain sovereignty. Trump is greasing the skids to usher in the age of technocracy. That's right. Whatever else he is, he is definitely a technocrat. And as part of this executive order, he says, my administration must act with Congress to ensure that there is a minimally burden some national standard, not fifty discordant state ones. The resulting framework must forbid state laws that conflict with the policy set forth in this order. And this is a conflict that we see happening over and over again. Happens over the issue of pardoning Tina Peters in Colorado. I don't think she committed a crime. I think she's unjustly imprisoned. I think it's the state that committed the crime. But it's a crime to think that Trump should be able to override the Constitution of the tenth Amendment. That is the power of that state. That is an issue for the people of Colorado to deal with. That is not something in terms of the president that he has the power to do anything about that. And when we look at this overthrowing state regulations against something, we've seen this before. The first time we saw this was in the Obama administration, and over and over again we have seen as the as power is being drawn into Washington like a black hole. We see the Republican doing it and then the Democrat following, or the or the Trump doing it, and yeah, one of them, one party does it and the other one follows it right some left right march of tyranny. And so what we saw with Obama, we saw this with the what many of us call the Dark Act, and that was the idea that you had a lot of states that we don't like Monsanto's, that the glacisset this there round up and things like that, and the de Canberra drift onto other people's property. So they were enacting local and state legislation against this poison that requires you then to buy all of your seeds genetically modified by Monsanto to be able to survive their poison. You can't grow anything else on and so there was a lot of pushback at the local level against this, a lot of regulation, and so the industry lobbied Obama and the Democrats are in power at the time, and they said, no, we can't have a patchwork of legislation everywhere. We're going to have one rule which says that you can't stop anything they do. It's exactly the same thing to say, well, we're going to regulate it from Washington because we don't want all these different patchwork. It's just going to be too crippling for the industry. Well, that's exactly the rhetoric, and exactly what is being done by the Trump administration isn't acting Obama's attack against the tenth Amendment, that is something that the people and the States want it and using the same rhetoric to do it, just as he is also doing these double tap strikes, which is something that began with Obama, the drone assassinations and things like that. The double strike tap. We pushed back against that it was being done by Obama. And it is infuriating to me to see people who excuse one or the other of these guys because they happen to be their party. They have no principles, they only have parties. So it goes on to say, it's the policy of the United States to sustain and to enhance the US global dominance and AI. It is not the policy of the US government to obey the Constitution. It's not the policy of the US government to make us prosperous. It is not. And you know it is the policy of the US government now to concentrate wealth in the hands of a few so they can use it for their surveillance. State it should be the policy of the United States to protect individual liberty. As a Declaration of Independence said, when governments become abusive of these God given rights, then it is the right and the duty of the people to alter or to abolish that government. And what we're seeing right now is a tyrannical technocracy that it is our right and our duty to oppose it, and eventually we're going to abolish it one way or the other. And so this is all running through the Commerce Department. The Commerce Department we will be the ones evaluating the state AI laws and they're going to do that within ninety days, and then the Commerce Department will apply the penalty. What will the penalty be? How does the government under Republicans and Democrats, how does it always get past the tenth Amendment? This is you know, every time I would call out Trump for what he was doing in twenty twenty, I would hear from the MAGA crowd, it's not Trump is the bad Democrat governors. It's like, no, it is Trump said. He's responsible for what's happening here. He started the executive orders, and he is the one who is funding it. He is bribing and blackmailing people. That's the power that they have to get around the tenth Amendment. They don't simply come out and say you're not going to do this or else or else. What well or else that they have is that we will withdraw the funding. So they're running it through the Commerce Department. The Commerce Department within ninety days is going to identify any laws at any state that interfere with what his technocrat donors want. And then what he will do is he will withhold funding from them through the Commerce Department. And so it's going to be carried and stick. Same thing that they do with the trainees in the bathrooms, they just do it in different ways we've seen both the Republicans and the Democrats. You know, you you either put them in or take away your money, or you take them out, or we take away your money. It's always the money that they use to get around the Constitution of the Tenth Amendment with the states, and so that's way this is going to run as well. And it's also they've used the Commerce Department not in terms of restrict money so much as the Commerce Clause saying we have the ability to regulate the buying and selling of anything. That's how they pushed through the drug war under that lie. And of course the Commerce Clause is always there when they passed the eighteenth Amendment because and they realized when they looked at it honestly, that that does not give the government the authority to prohibit buying and selling of anything. As a matter of fact, the Commerce clause is purpose was to make sure that there weren't going to be tariffs between different states. And so they took that the Commerce Clause, which is there to increase commerce and to take restrictions away from any commerce. They took that and used it as a way to prohibit commerce of things that they didn't like. Things that I don't like. But I don't like governments acting like criminal gangs either. I dislike that even more, and it hasn't worked, hasn't been pragmatic. So this is all stuff that we've seen before. You know, even going back to the fifty five mile hour speed limit, Richard Nixon said, well, I'm gonna take away your highway finds if you don't enforce the fifty five mile hour speed limit. But you know, if you do enforce it, look at all that money you're going to make with speeding tickets. And so that's always the way that they run this thing. It's always a carrot and stick. And so Trump orders estates not to protect children from predatory AI. That's the headline from futurism. I like that headline. That's that's good. And again it's always whenever they want to have prohibitions of something, they always hold the children up as the poster child literally to do this. But we have seen that the AI chatbots have done some done a number on even adults. That's a get drawn into this thing, and so it's not effective. You're not going to be able to prohibit anything for children. They can get around it. Easily enough. But just like with porn sites, with crypto casinos or anything else, the kids are still going to get access to it. There's always a different agenda. I think the real issue for all this stuff and I looked at it before and I said, I think the way that we stop this thing is at the state and local level and with these data centers. But see that type of thing is going to be prohibited by Trump. You're not going to be able to do that. You're not going to be able to prohibit the data centers and the impact that they have in the community, water power and many other issues. That's going to be swept aside by the federal government. It's almost like a federal zoning law or something. But that's the real issue there. I think in terms of the practical applications of AI, I think that is going to be a limiting factor. They don't have a way to power these data centers. Even if they spend a trillion dollars each company to build these data centers, they don't have a way to power them. There's nothing in the pipeline, and they can't just click their fingers and make it occur. You know, this is one of the things I think that people in Silicon Valley don't realize. They like to go fast and break things. One of the things they want to break is our society. But they can't go fast with this. It takes a while for this to be built. And that's true whether they're going to put them in space or whether they're going to do them with small nuclear power plants. This is the bottleneck, and the states and local areas could be more of a bottleneck with it. And I think that's the key thing, not about just this, the harm of these chatbots that are out there. On the topic of state's rights, says futurism again, it's not rights, its powers. Trump doesn't exactly follow the party line. During his first term, he cashed himself and populist small government rhetoric, even as he attacked individual states that dared to defend migrants and legalize marijuana because they're coming at it from the left, and so he says, in the second term, Trump is again bombarding states powers, I should say, by deploying federal police to states whose politicians don't want them there, attacking state level mail in ballot initiatives, and laying siege to state climate regulation. So here these are all the things that are dear to the left, but the right has their own issues. We don't want to have the federal government trampling on things that we think are important. For example, you know what's going to be happening and what's going to be taught in our schools or school boards. So pick your issue. We still want to have the Tenth Amendment. Whether you are whether you agree with these people on these issues or not, the Tenth Amendment is very important from a standpoint of dividing power. You know, this whole idea of a unitary executive is so completely anesthetical to the Constitution. The founders are so concerned about consolidation and concentration of power that they divided the federal government into three pieces. And they divided power into three pieces besides that, so you have the federal government, state government, and the people. That's what the Tenth Amendment points out, and then the federal government. They're so concerned about that they further divided that into the legislative, executive, and judiciary. But Trump is sweeping away all that stuff, and his crowd that is egging him on and cheering him on is calling for the same thing as well. So open ayes Chat GPT has been roundly blamed for encouraging a sixteen year old to kill himself, while Google has been accused of running an AI powered social experiment on kids and teens with similarly tragic results. And I don't say that these things are not harmful, but that is the responsibility of parents. And if people want to do something about the state level, they have power in the constitution to do something about it. I think it'll be a pyrrhic victory if they try to legislate this stuff away, just like we've seen with other forms of prohibition. Nevertheless, the states do have the power to do that. States have been the only effective line of defense against AI harms, says The New York Times. Again, the federal government is not going to regulate anything to do with this, And I think it really comes back to the data centers. Are we going to allow them to take all of our electricity? Are we going to allow them take all of our water? Are we going to allow them to do whatever they wish because they've got a lot of money? Or could there be some state legislation against that? From a practical standpoint, I don't think that would happen because just imagine, these same guys who can buy the politicians in DC can also buy the politicians at the state level. But we need to at least have that option. And to get rid of the Tenth Amendment is to really completely alter the nature of the of the true treaty that we have with the government, that it made with we the people.
Speaker 3: In the real world.
Speaker 2: The Order is little more than a massive handout to tech corporation is now responsible for the vast majority of GDP growth. Trump's order works to accelerate the capital accumulation process by removing barriers to revenue driven by AI exploitation. Well, again, these people coming from the left, Oh, it's capitalism, rampant capitalism. No, it's corruption, it's absolute corruption, and it's redistribution of wealth. But because there's so much money there, because there's so much there in the stock market, that's why they're going to do this. And I got to say, I was starting to think that, well, you know this, this the federal government can come in and will because of what Trump has said of the Genius Act, They're going to pour tremendous amounts of money into it. So I thought, well, maybe that might keep the whole thing from tanking. I don't think so, and there's two things against that. Number One, if you go back and look at the dot com bust, the Internet was everybody understood the Internet was sound. That's why it became a bubble in the first place. It's just that the stock market reacts to reality in an irrational way, and so they got way ahead of the game, and then when they realized they were way ahead of the game, they panicked and overreacted in the other direction. And I think the same thing is going to happen with AI, regardless of the government pours tremendous amounts of money into it. I think people are going to see, well, this stuff just isn't working, start to pull out, and then there's going to be a massive panic and a massive run for the exits, which is what happened with the dot com thing. I agree with Jeru Salinty on that it's still panic regardless of what the reality is, because the stock market is fundamentally detached from reality. It is a gambling market, and the madness of crowds has nothing to do with the reality of whether the Internet is something's going to be here or whether or not AI is going to make a lot of money for these people. Of course it will in the long term. It's just these people are going to get panicked, and it's going to create all kinds of repercussions throughout the economy when the stock market crashes and so a lot of these things could happen. They can even start to get cold feet about the data center issue as well, but it's an irrational bubble and it'll be an irrational crash. JPY. Lawmakers are now silent on Trump's executive order to punish states that put up guardrails for AI. And this is from just the news, and they said there was a lot of pushback against Trump has tried to run this thing through twice, first in the Big Beautiful Bill and then he tried to run it through with and both times there are people in Congress and in the Senate who pushed back against it and said, no, we're not going to We don't have the authority to punish states and tell them they can't regulate something. So they pushed back. The only person, interestingly enough, who has spoken up in support of this is Marsha Blackburn, who is ironically wanting to be governor of Tennessee. I guess she doesn't want to govern AI, though, so Marcia Marsha, Marsha, what do we say about you? I don't know. President Trump is right, we need federal standards. Yeah, no, he's talking about just the opposite of that. And nevertheless, we don't need to get rid of the tenth Amendment, Marsha. And if you don't understand that, you shouldn't be governor. Frustrated with Congress failing to enact national AI regulations, Trump took matters into his own hands and signed an executive strong arming states on last Thursday, in the setting industry friendly regulations only. And so Republicans have spoken out against big tech and potential dangers of uncontrolled AI expansion. Yet as of Friday afternoon, not a single AI cautious Republican member of Congress has condemned this executive order. Only one of them commenting on the action at all, and that was Marshall Blackburn to say Trump is right because she wants to win the election as governor, but again, she doesn't want to govern AI. While not a moratorium on state level AI regulations, something US lawmakers voted overwhelmingly to strip out of two major bills this year. This executive order cracks down on states with more restrictive laws. Under the order, states with AI laws a Trump administration deems to be harmful to innovation. Again, that'll be determined by the Commerce Department. Under Lucky Lutnik, the state would lose access to crucial broadband money and they might face lawsuits from the US Attorney General's newly established AI Litigation Task Force. So she's not going to release the Epstein files, but she will release AI on you. In the large language models. The four focus is on excessive and onerous state laws, said David Sachs. We look forward to working with Congress to enact a stable in during framework. Well, you don't have under the Constitution. You can't override state laws and the Tenth Amendment with an executive order. This is what is so amazing about the Trump administration. Why this guy really does see himself as a king. He's a pirate king. As I said the other day. Democrats quickly condemned the order, calling it dangerous, most likely illegal, and the irresponsible power grab. You see, they will tell you the truth when the other side does it, but then they'll turn around and do it when they're guides in power. Same thing with the Republicans conspicuously silent on this order. Republicans who had spoken out strongly against an AI moratorium, including Josh Holly, Senator from Missouri, they'd spoken out against saying, well, we're not going to have any regulation at all of AI, so they spoke out quite a bit against that. Chip Roy, Thomas Massey has remained silent. Ron Johnson has remained silent. Marjorie Taylor Green has remained silent. She previously argued that states quote must maintain the right to regulate and make laws on AI and anything else for the benefit of that state. That's the principle. She hasn't said anything neither. There's Thomas Massey or Chip Roy or Josh Holly. According to the co chair the Congressional Artificial Intelligence Caucus, Gone Bear a Democrat. He said, members in both chambers and both parties are actively exploring legislative options in response to this executive order, which he says violates the tenth Amendment, and it does a Democrat got it right? Why? Because Republicans are in power. This is a terrible idea. He said, Congress has been slow to respond to the AI revolution, and the absence of a strong federal response, states are wisely taking the lead to create guard rails and to protect the public. The executive order will likely draw lawsuits from both Republican and Democrat led states, and it should that should go to the Supreme Court. I'm just unbelievably, you know, I just can't believe that Trump gets away with all this. He violates the law knowingly everywhere, in every regard with every one of these executive orders. He violates the constitution of the rule of law, and he defies people to stop him. And then when they get organized to stop him through the judiciary, for example, with these tariffs, then he says, well, we've already taken in so much money, and it's been going on now because it rolls slowly through the judiciary, this has been going on long enough that it's going to be too difficult for us to unwind it. So you just need to let us keep the power that we have usurped. Unbelievable. Well, AI is not working out too well for Pentagon Pete yet, because he's out there saying that AI is a God given manifest destiny. I wish this guy would stop wrapping himself and God talk, as he's killing people without even having due process. He's violating the laws of God and man while he wraps himself in God talk. The hypocrisy is disgusting. Heg Seth describes himself as a Christian nationalist, and all he wants to talk about is the divine right of technocrats and Zionists as kings right. We had the divine right of kings will now we've got the divine right of whatever group he likes, so whichever group is paying him. The phrase imports the older idea that God endorses us expansion into a new domain of power. There is nothing Christian about his actions or his talk, really. So we've seen the talk about manifest destiny used in Western expansion of the eighteen hundreds, and so he's harkening back to that. The War Department announced the launch of Google's cloud Gemini for Government, the first of several frontier AI capabilities to be housed on Genai Dot Mill, the Department's new bespoke AI platform. So this is going to be their own personal, custom made AI large language model just for the Pentagon, created by Google and it cultivates an AI first workforce. How about that, We've got Israel first form policies. We've got AI first in terms of the Pentagon, not America first. It's never America. It's never the American people that come first. We're always at the end of the line to be used by these people. Leveraging generative AI capabilities to create a more efficient and battle ready enterprise is the way he describes it. Well, the first instance on GINAI dot mill Gemini for government and Power is intelligent agentic workflows Unleasha's experimentation and ushers in the AI driven culture chains that will dominate the digital battlefield for years to come. They've better be careful with this stuff. It hallucinates. You have agents that have done when you give what they mean by agents, that means that they enable this large language model to take action on their behalf. We've already seen entire databases of companies erased and other things like that. What could be what could possibly go wrong if you use it for the Defense Department? Pretty much everything. This is insane, but it's the world that we live in. So the digital battlefield, and they've been working on this for quite some time. There is no prize for second place in the global race for AI dominance. They said, AI is America's next manifest destiny. We're ensuring that we dominate this new frontier. You know. I interviewed that guy who got a lot of work for the Pentagon. He wrote a book about it, and they've been working on AI and you know, killer robots and stuff like that for quite some time, some of the earliest projects of DARPA. And I wanted to get him on because I thought it's interesting some of the problems that he saw with AI, and he was honest about the problems that were there, the challenges that they were facing. But that book was really it's called four Battlefields and or Battlegrounds, I think, and that book was really about US versus China. That's the way these guys are focused. And so the difference is that China is using it in different ways than we're using it, and they're really more about using it for commerce and domination, which is what the US used to do before the US got obsessed with the national security state and having an empire. The AI mill stands as a testament to American ingenuity, he said, driven by AI rapid capabilities sell within the War Department's Office of Research and Engineering. Again, it's not even the War Department, that's his nickname for it. It's going to cost him a couple of billion dollars to officially change it, and they haven't done that officially, so heccess new Pentagon AI. Then one of the first things that happened was somebody who had access to it gave it the situation of that we've just been seeing in Venezuela, especially the double strike of people who are shipwrecked and now out of combat, except the combat never existed in the first place, which means that the first strike of all of these two dozen or so strikes, the first strike was illegal because there's no conflict going on, there's no threat going on, there's no declaration of war that has been made, so even the first strike is wrong, which is what I said the very first time. But then it gets even more egregious and obvious when you kill people who are shipwrecked, because that's in the Pentagon's own manual. And that's why you've had a lot of JAG officers who are advising them on things like it saying that, and so they asked the new Pentagon AI about this, and this is all happening while he has declared now that I would never release this video the second strike, why not? You were proud to show the first strike in that same event, and you release video of all these other strikes. You release video of you acting as pirates taking over a tanker. So why is it that the only video that is classified is this one? Well, I think it's because, obviously, because it is so damning to their side. So just minutes out of the platform went live, somebody thought to ask it what I thought about the US military's recent double tack tap attack on civilian boats, in which the Department of Defense issued commands to kill two survivors clinging to the wreckage following the initial strike. Let's pretend I'm a commander and I ordered a pilot to shoot a missile at a boat that I suspect is carrying drugs, and that was the prompt. The missile blows up the boat. There's two survivors clinging to the wreckage, and I order to fire another missile to blow up the survivors. Were any of my actions in violation of US Department and Defense policy? The new AI for the Pentagon JINAI dot mill I guess we could call it general AI, right, I said, yes, several of your hypothetical actions would be in clear violation of US DoD policy and the laws of armed conflict. Said, the order to kill the two survivors is an unambiguously illegal order that a service member would be required to disobey. That's what heccess own AI that he's so proud of, says as above the law rights and its breakdown of the news. The laws of armed conflict are pretty clear cut, and that's by design. The fact that a generative AI chatbot Chatbot's, historically prone to errors and hallucinations, could even come up with the same daming conclusions as an embarrassing mark on heg Seth and the military officers who carried out his orders. While haig Seth cheers the US war machine with a particularly nauseating reference, his brutality didn't come out of thin air. The double tap drone strikes were also a common tactic under the Obama administration, and we oppose those as well, especially the drone assassinations. The voices that are loudly accusing the Trump administration of breaking the law were notably silent whenever we had drone strikes under the Obama administration, which generated far more casualty than these strikes in the Caribbean, said the person who reported this, Martina Fernandez. She may not have been arguing, however, in good faith, referencing Obama in order to whitewash murders committed by the Trump administration. They all do this, They all do that, you know, But what about this guy? He broke the law that lets me do it too, right? Think about that? If we did that on an individual basis, well, you know, Charles Manson murder a bunch of people's, I guess I can do it as well. You don't punish people when they do that. Then you wind up with the purge, I guess. But in the end, the chatbot exposes a contradiction. A military that has built has built a machine to meticulously follow its own rules, has spent decades breaking those rules, regardless of which party they commander in chief belongs to. As I said over and over again, they did it is not an excuse. That's what about is them? I mean, we never we didn't have that many conflicts with our boys, with each other, growing up. But you all know, you've been a parent, You've got two kids in the back, and they, you know, get an argument about something. He started it. You know, it's like, I don't care. Now you're both in trouble. I'm not going to sort out who started it. So you know, they both get the equal punishment. I don't I don't care. You know, you don't retaliate against this stuff. And that's such an absurd thing to think that. Because Obama violated the Constitution, now it's a free pass for you to do that as well. But that's all we hear all the time from these partisan hacks. And anybody that tells you that is a partisan hack, even if they are just a voter and a supporter of that organization. Yeah, it's not. It's not just a military, but it's government in general that ignores the Constitution of bill rights while paying lip service, while taking oaths that they will obey it. And they're all saying, yeah, but the other guys did it. So, as zero Hedge points out, AI was the trade. In other words, that was the trade to make to make money. But now it is the problem. And so it's been roughly flat over two months it's kind of flattened out, so they're wondering is this going to be the prelude to a collapse? Goldman's Bartlett talked about the AI disappointments, Oracles spent way too much on its balance sheet, you had chat GBT five point two failed to spark the same excitement as Jemini three did in early November, and reports of Oracles data center delays added to the pressure. After a strong two week rally, air Is coming out of the trade, leaving most AI stocks roughly flat on a two month basis. Again, I think that Cheryl's got that right. You know, so the bubble will still bust, and you know when this bow breaks, the cradle will fall down, will come the AI baby, just like the Internet baby did. Doesn't mean that it wasn't real. Doesn't mean that they won't have this thing used as a weapon of government against us, but it does mean that the market will overreact in both directions. And again, the orbital data centers, I think is one way to bypass the constraints that they have, the real constraints that are here, not only political but also real technical constraints. That they have the thing that they can't do is they can't overcome the time involved build out any of this stuff. And that's whether you're talking about building conventional power plants, nuclear power plants, or where you're talking about putting power plants in the sky. They still can't do it overnight. They still can't do it in the timeframe that they need to do it. So it's going to give us a little bit of breathing room, and that's a good thing. And we need to think about what we want this to look like, and we need to speak out about what we want this to look like and not just let them run roughshod over us, as Trump wants to do for his technicrap billionaires. So it is a technically interesting solution, and I think in the long run it makes a lot more sense to do it that way. There's technical issues with it, for sure, and there's also the issues of latency perhaps, but I think that's nothing compared to the other issues in terms of making terrestrial based massive power plans of what it's going to do to our areas as well as the power grid itself. But Joo Hedge says that as one solution before the nuclear power generation gets ramped up is to keep up with the rapid advances of AI and ever increasing demand for power is to put it into the low Earth orbit. This in itself will spark a space race themed investment theme, which is why SpaceX is planning to go public next year with evaluation of eight hundred billion dollars. It's going to be a huge windfall for SpaceX, I think, because I think in the long term it is a better solution even than any form of domestic power plant because of the amount of power required. And you know, once you get these things up, you need to be able to keep them in orbit. And but that's the real issue. You know, once you get them built, that's really the only thing that's there, and they are extensible and you don't need to get building permits for it or any of that stuff. So I think that is really where it's going to go. But we should be able to have a say if they are going to put these massive data centers in our neighborhood, it shouldn't be in our backyard. Let's make the cloud the real cloud if it's going to be up there. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we'll read your comments.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, folks. We've got a lot of comments. Wally Waller says, heg sith is now a verb.
Speaker 2: They should be.
Speaker 5: They got hagg sifth. Denver Adaway says, I pledge loyalty to a thousand year plus dead Caesar before I pledge my loyalty to any US supposed statesman.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, I think they had more character. We're starting to get into the caligula area as well in Washington. I think, you know, it's getting some pretty crazy people that we will be the next nero.
Speaker 5: I you wonder yah Opossum King says the National Guard commando oil pirates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weill pirates.
Speaker 5: Jerry al Atalo says, back in the day, murderers, especially mass murderers, were arrested, prosecuted, and punished once found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.
Speaker 2: What happened, Yeah, society lost its way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Denver Adaway says, the badness of crowds is at least in part contingent on the economic power crowds exercise when millions are marching against Bush, did it matter at the end of the day. Noah w FV three says, last night Trump celebrated the third day of Hanukah. He brought Mark Levin. Mark Levin next to Trump said Trump was the first Jewish president. Trump said it was true twice.
Speaker 3: I looked it up.
Speaker 5: This actually happened back in twenty nineteen. So as far back as twenty nineteen, Mark Levin has been saying that, m.
Speaker 2: M, well, you know who was it? Who was it that said they were the first black president? Wasn't it was Bill Bill Clinton? Yeah, Bill Clinton was first black president. And Trump's the verst Jewish president. But I don't think Bill Clinton. I don't think he got massive amounts of money handed to him by the community. He just got votes and support from them. But Trump gets all of that from the Jewish community. He's basically Trump is the most recent and a long line of prostitute presidents. That's what he is.
Speaker 5: Guard Goldsmith says, And of course you can find Guard at Liberty Conspiracy weeknights at six pm here on Rumble. You can find him on Twitter as well and on sub stack. So do you know that dem mentioned in the piece who opposed Trump's executive order over AI seemed to be claiming that Congress should issue the centralizing commands still avoiding state prerogatives. Boxha says, the.
Speaker 2: Way he did mention that the tenth Moendment. But maybe that's the way he sees the tenth moment. Something has to be a written by Congress. You know, we've seen Second Amendment overridden by Congress supposedly for a long time and recognized by the judiciary as such when as violation of the Constitution clearly for everybody to see. We don't need a court to interpret it for us. It's not written in a foreign language. But you know, that's what they've done for a long time. That's why it was even worse when Trump said, Okay, now we're not going to bother getting a consensus in Congress to violate the Second Amendment. I'll just do it myself. You know. That's what we're seeing is more and more power is consolidating, which is what the founders of the country realize as well.
Speaker 5: Zoxa Boxa says, the way I understand it is that when there is an infinitive AI winner. All the AI losers will go bust, like with any new technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the things that I'll have. They're just you know, they have got themselves so hyped up on AI that you know, they worship it like it's a god. It truly is amazing whenever I look at this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's just you're completely right they are. The way they talk about it is worshipful and fearful, both this we must and oh we daren't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, at the time of the Old Testament, Egypt was a big military power and they had a lot of chariots and horses and things like that. And you know, so some people have put their trust in chariots and horses, others put their trust in God. And when they put their trust in churchs and horses, that way, they're making it into a god. And at one point, when one of the Israeli kings made alliance with Egypt, God said, you know, this is a crutch that you're leaning on, and it's going to pierce your hand. And I think that is really the case of AI. It's a crutch that they're leaning on and it's really going to pierce their hand, but it's going to involve us as well. That's one of the reasons why when Israel was in captivity and Babylon, you know the passage that we're all familiar with. I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper, not to harm. God was telling them. He said, work for the piece of Babylon that just came in and conquered you and carried you away in captivity and did all these horrible things to you. You know, work for the peace of them, because if bad things happened to this evil government of Babylon, they're going to happen to you as well. And that's where we live. We live in that type of a situation. Well again, I'm going real.
Speaker 5: Quickly, one of my people. We have a new product on David Night, not News. It is the bookmark and notebook. You can get one or the other or both.
Speaker 2: They're both high quality, very nice bookmark and this bookmark was for Love the Road did a great job with it. We have to thank him for that. Yes, thank you very much. Ryan. And we're still praying for his father. He's having still a lot of had a lot of heart issues and surgery, and it's still recovering from that and having after effects of the pharmaceuticals that they put him on as well. So please pray for his father as well as for his family and Ryan and all of them who were involved in that. But this is this is a nice If you remember the commemorative coin that we had that was larger, it's like a medallion, and which is kind of interesting because I think somebody in Australia. We had a couple of people in Australia who ordered it, and they would not allow this to go out if we called it a coin, and so we had called a medallion, which it was. I mean, it's not technically a coin. It was a medallion and said, okay, you can do that. So we did that. But it's the same design that was on that coin, the commemorative coin. If you got one of those, or even if you didn't get one of those, now you can get this because it was sold out, and so it's the same design on both sides. And it's a nice piece. And as we point out, it is compatible with any physical book like all these tech things that come and go. And I've lived long enough that it's become a real frustration as the technology has changed. I mean, I've got so much music on different formats that i can't get to right now. And the same thing is true of data. And sometimes it's not that the old disk drive is bad, it's just that I've lost the cables and I can't find the cables that connect it to anything. It's frustrating to see that stuff happen. So I like physical books and I like physical bookmarks. And the book that we have that goes with it is actually it's lined, which you can see if I hold it up here. It's lined on the inside and maybe you can see that. It doesn't look like it shows up. But you can keep a diary about things that are happening in your life and things that are happening in your walk with God. And that's always a really good thing to do, even if it's just in your life. Like I said the other day, we kept a diary, and I had a little diary with us that we started writing down things that we did on our honeymoon in the UK. We were there and U came London for about six to eight weeks. I forget the exact amount now to go back and look at the diary. We're there for a very long time and we wrote down things we dine on a daily basis, and we always have a lot of fun going back and looking at that. Let's talk more about the Tenth Amendment versus Trump. Trump says that he's pardoning former Colorado County Clerk Tina Peters, and look, I think that that's a just cause. But he doesn't have the authority to do it. And it truly is amazing to see some of these outlets and the outrage that they have. Look at this, they just ignore this. They're laughing at him. Well, of course they're laughing at him because he doesn't have any power in the Tenth Amendment to do this. And you should be laughed at as a news organization if you put that out there. So the presidential partner of the republican former officeholder appears to be merely symbolic. Zero Hedge got it right. The Pardons Clause of the US Constitution says the president has the power to quote grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States unquote. The clause also allows presidents to grant preemptive pardons, which by the way he didn't do for the j sixers, did he. And I've mentioned this over and over again, the very Insurrection Act that the left one to talk about as they used lawfair against was it fifteen hundred people or so. They were there to lawfully express their their grievances and a protest that is protected by the First Amendment. Violence is not protected. If anybody got violent or they destroyed property, that's another issue. But they were ramping this thing up to the Insurrection Act and giving people years in prison for stuff, and it was absolutely outrageous. It was over the top, even for the people who got violent. And I to go back and remember that the Insurrection Act was passed after the Civil War, and it was an effort by Republicans to get even with the Confederates who had fought against Northern aggression. And Andrew Johnson, who came after Lincoln, whose vice president took charge after Lincoln was assassinated. Andrew Johnson issued a blanket pardon to all Confederate soldiers. So when Congress set up the Insurrection Act, his first response was to say, no, we're not going to keep the Civil War going. I'm pardoning everybody, and I talked about that at the time. I said, you know, these Democrats, just like the Republicans, want a civil war. They want to keep this thing going. I'm going to keep picking at the scab of the wounds. And we also saw it with Gerald Ford, and Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon before he was ever charged with anything, and so you can do that preemptively. And then we saw we talked about all that stuff for several years. When Biden is on his way out, was he do he gives a preemptive pardon to a lot of people, especially his son. And so it is a total disregard for the law and for the constitution for Trump to and his people who support him to think that he has the power to pardon somebody who has been convicted in a state court of state crimes. And I don't think she committed any crimes. I think the crime that was committed was committed by the state government of Colorado. But it's important that we not lose the tenth Amendment. It seems like everything that Trump is doing is predicated on an attack on the Tenth Amendment. Peters was convicted in Colorado state court in August of twenty twenty four on election related charges such as allowing unauthorized access to voting machines, and she was sentenced to nine years of prison. She previously said that her efforts as the mess mesa county clerk were aimed at upholding election integrity by creating a forensic backdrop of a county election server. Trump wrote that she is a patriot who simply wanted to make sure that our elections were fair and honest. She's imprisoned for the crime of demanding honest elections. Well, I agree with that, but he has to have the authority of the ability to pardon her, and it's absurd that people would demand that. Colorado Governor Jared Pollis said the presidential pardon was invalid in her case, that she was convicted by a jury of breaking Colorado state laws. One of the most basic principles of our constitution is that states have independent sovereignty and manage our own criminal justice systems without interference from the federal government. And just remember that with his unconstitutional executor order, we're just talking about saying that you can't prohibit you can't have any laws prohibiting AI. Well, of course they can, and he can't stop them, and they could enact penalties against his technocrat oligarch friends, right, But what he would do in response would be to cut off money to those states. And so that's the way this whole thing would work out. That's the way they always do this. But he can't stop states from enacting laws, and he can't, just as he can't whether you grew with the law or not, just like in this particular case. I don't agree with the conviction of Tina Peters, but Trump has no jurisdiction here and he shouldn't have. No president should The idea that the president could pardon somebody tried and convicted in state court has no precedent in American law, and it would be an outrageous departure from what our constitution requires, and it will not hold up, said the governor. In a statement. Rudy Giuliani said, Well, while Tina is currently in state prison, the pardon ensures that the federal government cannot pursue federal charges, and it gives renew'd focus and attention to her story, and that's the key. Giuliani has not been convicted of any federal offenses either, but Trump preemptively pardoned him last month. So now we've seen that Trump has issued promptive pardons just like Biden did. And they always could because we had this going back, especially even to the Insurrection Act, which they were freaking out about, the Democrats were, and yet Trump let these j sixers twist in the wind, and Giuliani knew it as well. So when you look at WND, their article is unfairly convicted. Trump hands Tina Peters a full pardon for her attempts to expose voter fraud. And what W and D simply does is all they do is quote Trump tweets and they rail against leftist Democrats, but they don't ever talk about the issues of the Tenth Amendment and of state powers. And then Gateway Punit is even worse than WND. This is their headline, breaking huge all uppercase, screaming right. Prison officials won't recognize President Trump's pardon. They laugh at their request and refuse to release Tina Peters. Your headline is laughable. I mean, this is crazy. It's partisan whining that's going on here. They then go on say this is not America. Well, actually no, it is. It is America where power is separated into different spheres by design. It is the Constitution, and the Constitution is despised by conservatives as well as liberals when they don't get their way when their party is not in power somewhere. I guess we could call this constitution derangement syndrome. Don't you think we have the constitution arrangement syndrome right now that MAGA is guilty with Tina Peters and in all the time with the left as well. You know, the whole thing about January sixth was constitution derangement syndrome, wasn't it, Because they had the right recognized that the government was prohibited from stopping them from addressing their a grievances in a peaceful way. Tina Peters is more of a political prisoner than she ever was a criminal. She did nothing wrong, says Gateway Punt, And look, I agree with that. I think the crime that was committed here was committed by the state government of Colorado. And they've done that over and over again. Look at what they've done to that baker, Masterpiece Bakery. He has appealed these and it always came. There were always charges that came from the state government to Colorado. Colorado's got a horrific state government. It was, and the conservatives that are there are really beleaguered and they're desperate for help, and I feel for them. I was on a Colorado radio station that was there. There's a local station, and they are hardcore conservatives, and you know, it makes you more conservative when you live in an enclave like that of the left that has absolutely no respect for individual rights. And they have come after the state of Colorado has come after that baker again over and over again because he wouldn't bake a homosexual wedding cake. And he said, I'll sell you anything that you want in here, but I'm not going to custom make that. You're not going to rub my face and my Christian beliefs into that cake, which is the purpose of them doing that. And then he was vindicated. He had to take it all the way to the Supreme Court. He was vindicated, and then Colorado state government did it to him again because there was a lawyer who was a trainee who came in said I want you to make a tranniversary cake for me, you know, as the anniversary of his training operation or whatever that he had, and refuse to do it. So they had taken them all the way to Supreme Court again and defeat him a second time. Colorado has a horrible government and what they're doing to Tina Peters is horrible as well. Trump has no authority there. You know, if it's a lawsuit, you can keep appealing that lawsuit through the federal courts. But he doesn't have any power here. And so they are outraged the way pundit and their response is to put a copy President Trump's pardon of Tina Peters into this article, which is absolutely irrelevant except for the attention that it can draw to her case. But nobody outside of Colorado can do anything about it. Meanwhile, Trump is vowing truckloads of evidence that the twenty twenty election was rigged, still fighting that. Even though he's president again now, he's not going to be focused on what has to be done now, what has ahead. He's still looking back to twenty I don't forget Tim Poole, who's now descended into this soap opera between Candice Owen and Erica Kirk and all the rest of this stuff. But he had before the election of last year, he had a program where he had Lukeradowski and Laura Lumer and tem Poole and there Luke said, you know, what about this this vaccine thing or something. You know, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about that. I don't want to hear about that. That was twenty twenty. And he goes into all this stuff I have the election was stolen. It's like, well, you know that was also four years ago. They can't get past it. And so I'm assuming that if there's going to be truckloads of evidence that the twenty twenty election was rigged and that's going to be coming out, I think that's the same truck that has all the Epstein files on it, all the JFK files on it. I think that truck has been re routed and lost somewhere, hasn't shown up. Their ship is not coming yet. I think's where you're going to find it. And of course, you know, it goes back to we've seen this type of thing before. I remember when Mike Lindell had this event and he said, I've got it, I've got the receipts. I'm going to show you all the evidence. He had this special event and so Steve Bennon covered it live and I played the clip I'll never forget Steve Bannon. After you know, about forty minutes or whatever. You know, Mike Lindell wasn't showing anything, wasn't showing any receipts, and Bennon says, we've seen all this before. He doesn't have anything, and we're going to end this now, you know, and and he cut away from it. Well, Mike Lindell is now going to run for governor in Minnesota. And look, he would absolutely be better than Tim Walls. Anybody would be better than Tim Walls. But he's going to lose. It's a Democrat state, and guess what, He's going to blame election corruption on it again. And I'm really sad to see it. I think Mike len is a nice guy, but I think he's just gone down this rabbit hole and he's destroying his life and his business that he built. And he really did come back from oblivion. He had been addicted to drugs and the thing that brought him back was becoming a Christian again, you know, just as we're talking about yesterday. And you know, you look at the programs like a Teen Challenge that matere Hala was talking about, or Jeff Weis's Free Indeed program. When they look at these programs, you know, they're having you know, eighty ninety percent people who get off of drugs versus if you look at the people who go to counseling into psychiatry. You know, as we're talking about that in the context of Rob Reiner's son, the people who try this counseling stuff and everything, they have a failure rate of like ninety six percent, whereas these other programs were documented the teen Challenge eighty seven percent success versus psychology a ninety six percent failure rate. And it's Christ that is there. It's not you're gonna be saved by Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung or any of these psychologists. They have no power to do anything, but there is power in Christ. And it is those programs. And it's not just you know, Team Challenge. As a point out, you know, Jeff wis there locally, as is you know, Free Indeed program, and there's some other ones that are out there. And we've talked about this in the past where they looked at some of these programs and where they refuse to use methodone and some other things like that. In addition to counseling and they just went with the power of Christ. And you see this over and over again. You want the program that has eighties percent success rate, although one that's got an eighty percent failure rate. That's the real issue. I remember seeing on YouTube a guy who was he's now like an Orthodox priest or something Eastern Orthodox priest and Christian. He grew up Jewish and one of the things he was talking about in terms of his background was and he could really see it in Rob Reiner's family and that is, he said, the the the obsession with psychology and Sigmund Freud. He said, Sigmund Freud was like this worship figure to them, you know, the people that he was growing up when he was Jewish, and you know, he he went through all of it, the Bob Mitzvah and all the rest of this stuff. And and he was Jewish for quite some time in terms of his perspective in his whole family, and he said, the way that they focus on and you could see it. And a lot of the movies I remember, especially Witty Allen in the early days before we knew about you know, what kind of a pedophile he was. I remember Annie Hall in that movie and his obsession and movie after movie with going into psychiatric counseling. You know, all his characters going in he was always talking about hey was doing it, and it really is kind of an obsession and it is something that really doesn't help. So, speaking of other criminals that are out there, Leticia James sued for threatening school boards that permit free speech on LGBT issues. And this is what I'm saying about Letitia James. You know, Trump is out there trying to get vengeance against her when she is a horrible attorney general, violating the law, violating the constitution left and right. It wasn't just against Trump. It wasn't just a lawfair against him. And there are things like this that the government could come after her for. But this is going to be a lawsuit done by residents in New York because she's a tyrant. She's awful. She ought to be in jail. She got to be out of office at the very least. A coalition of school board members and parents are suing New York Attorney General Letitia James and other state officials over the threats to remove school board members who express or who allow parents to express viewpoints at odds with those of the lgbt lobby, and this is the appropriate response to her. On May eighth, James and the State Education Commissioner, Betty Rosa sent a guidance letter to school boards across New York warning them of dire consequences if they allowed unfettered speech about transgender issues at their meetings. The two advised these school boards that during their meetings they have a duty to prohibit all comments on a particular topic that would have discriminatory, harassing or bullying effects. So we know what they're saying here. You know, you have a duty to censor people, and you have to determine what speech is allowed. How insane this is. Boards of education that permit harassing and stigmatizing comments about LGBTQ plus students in public meetings said the letter may expose districts to liability under state law, especially if their acts or omissions lead to the bullying or harassment of LGBTQ students. So the lawsuit filed Tuesday in the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of New York summarizes the letter and says, in other words, the Attorney General and the Commissioner of Education requires school board members across New York to self censor and to shut down parental speech that advocates for their core values and for children's privacy, safety, and opportunity. If school board members and parents disagree with defendant's viewpoint, they cannot speak. If they do speak, school board members risk being removed from their elected offices, and school board members and their parents alike risk being publicly and falsely branded a bully and a harasser of children. See, this is the type of thing the Trump administration probably should get involved in. I don't know, you know where the lions are drawn with that, but it'll probably go through the court system, maybe all the way up to the Supreme Court. But students as well are muzzled under these conditions. The only thing is that the Trump administration would never do this, because the Trump administration is applying these same censorship standards when it comes to criticism of a foreign government Israel, and you should be allowed to criticize the LGBT stuff as well as a foreign government. And what he's doing is trying to intimidate students as well as entire school systems and administrations. So just like the left, he is guilty of censorship and intimidation. Well, we're going to take a quick break here, folks, and we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: We're going to take a photo on a phone. There is machine learning in the background.
Speaker 7: Highest quality video capture ever in a smartphone.
Speaker 6: In the metaverse, we're going to need AI that is build around helping people navigate virtual worlds as well as our physical world with augmented reality. Augmented reality is a profound technology that includes like your position in three D space, your body language, facial gestures, and we invented new intimate ways to connect and communicate directly from your risk everything from virtual reality to designing our own data centers.
Speaker 8: Describing what's coming even it's just so different in you. I've been in this infrastructure business for three decades.
Speaker 9: No one has ever seen an industry yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Now I expect that these trends will only increase in the future.
Speaker 9: In the last few months, we launched voice and vision capabilities so that chat GPT can now see here and speak. Court's up to one hundred and twenty eight thousand tokens of contexts that's three hundred pages of a standard book.
Speaker 6: That's all AI generated. Actually, let's add some alto Cumulus bucks.
Speaker 2: All right, break free of the technocratic Knight mayor this Christmas and go back to basics where the David Knight Show bookmark and notebook. This high quality and boss metal bookmark with a full color design on the back is guaranteed to be cross compatible with all physical books, and the beautiful foe leather notebook is one hundred percent hacking proof. An ideal gift for fans of the David Knight Show or anyone looking to start a journaling or prayer journal habit. No bells and no whistles, just pen and paper. Available at Davidnight dot News. Merry Christmas, all right, and we're back and we've got some comments here. This is from Epstein Island. He says, I still can't believe that Trump is the president after watching him troll ex wives, bankrupt casinos and basically just be a degenerate playboy. Is that the best that America can do? He is the best prostitute that money can buy. Because of all those things, that's why he is president. And he is the president that twenty first century America deserves. Frankly, yes we have.
Speaker 5: Nuburu twenty twenty nine says the selections are real. The choices the aristocracy offers the sheep are where the rigging really lies to the money masters. It doesn't matter which of the two are chosen.
Speaker 2: That's right, And you had rat Fink, Larry Fink of Black Rock said that. He says, it doesn't make any difference to what we're going to do. Which one of the two wins. He's going to get what he wants, whether it was Lola Harris or whether it is the Dawn that got in there, either way going to be able to get what they want because they own these people. Well, as I was saying before, you know, freedom of speech is so important and now so despised, not just the people at the top, but by the grassroots as well. Here's an example in the UK from the Daily Skeptic. The Green Party is planning to punish men who correct women. Don't you dare correct or contradict what a woman has to say? Is that amazing? You know who rules? When you know who, you're not allowed to criticize, right, So they go on and on and on about the patriarchy when in reality what they want to establish is a matriarchy. They don't want to have any criticism of either side. Men who correct women could face disciplinary action under plans being considered by the Green Parties. As a Telegraph, they said, party bosses are considering a proposal to broaden the Green's definition of misogyny to the point that quote any disagreement unquote between the sexes could lead to the man facing a sanction. Yes, the men must be silent and respectful at all times. The revelation is included in an internal fifty three page report on legal and reputational risk to the party that has been leaked to the UK Telegraph. The dossier also exposes a wider row over the party's policies on transgender and LGBT rights. The report, produced by the Green's own lawyers, warns that internal guidance on identifying transphobia and queer phobia as they call it, risk discriminating against members who question disputed gender theory. The Green Party Council also was quote very close unquote to adding a document called Guidance on identifying misogyny as sexism to his ethics framework. According to the report, this document lists being corrected as one example of how women experience misogynistic behavior, an example that is so broad that it is liable to justify any disagreement between a man and a woman on a sanctionable as a sanctionable disciplinary offense. To make it illegal to criticize women. Always, whatever you see something crazy like that, it always makes me think back to John Knox's treatise that he wrote about Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary the monstrous regiment of women. But Hong Kong's biggest pro democracy party has now voted to disband. This is something that Jeryl Clinty has mentioned over and over again, how there were massive turnouts of people pushing back against the communist tyranny in Hong Kong until they enacted the COVID rules basically shut it all down. Now shut it down to the point where the Democracy Party is just going to disband because of the effect of the COVID plandemic. As the times have shifted, we now, with deep regret, must bring this chapter to a close, they said, so, ninety seven percent of the members voted in support of liquidation. They've thrown in the towel. They can no longer move forward. In terms of opposing the Communist Party because it is locking them up because it does not want to have any freedom or democracy, and its demise reflects the dwindling freedoms promised to the former British colony when it returned to China's rule in nineteen ninety seven. China imposed a National security law in June of twenty twenty. This is when happened following the massive anti government protests the year before, saying it was necessary for the city's stability. Under that law, many leading activists dating the Democrat parties. Democratic Parties former chairs Albert Hoe and Wu Chi Wai and other former lawmakers were arrested in jailed. And so the question is how much longer is there going to be before we see this happening with Trump? Are I seeing it happening a lot in the EU and the UK people who oppose politically what the government is doing. I mean, you know, they'll come after you for the supposed hate speech of saying what you believe about sex and gender and things like that, but they also come after you if you pose the government's immigration policy that's hateful, so we'll lock you up. And we're watching social media all the time they evolved instead of the freedom that Hong Kong was famous for. And I remember when Milton Friedman did his series Free to Choose, he kept going back to Hong Kong as an example of what a free city looks like and how it prospers because under the British, the British didn't really care about extra sizing any power or rule in Hong Kong. So it is basically a free society and that has all gone the way of our constitution. Now dinosaur, the way of the dinosaur. The pro democracy Apple Daily Newspapers was one of the most vocal independent outlets. It has also shut down over the past five years. It was so important what the governments worldwide did in terms of establishing new powers, the ability to lock us down for whatever phony mcguffin they had at the time. And again, these aregons who are resting dissent, shutting down the free press, all the stuff that Trump wants to do. I mean, he wants you should have a license for that should be against the law to criticize me, Well, it is against the law in communist China. He wants us to be communist China. Trump is the Manchurian candidate of the globalist technocracy. He is there guy pretending to be something that he's not. Well, the Trump administration has pulled ninety five hundred truck drivers off the road for failing English tests. I support this, This is a good thing. The problem is that, you know, they haven't focused on things like this, things like the Somali corruption in Minneapolis. The problem with the Trump administration is that they have focused on things that I think they know are designed to create conflict and headlines, as the wrestling WWE approach to governance. The government has edded and abated this problem and now they're demanding digital ideas a solution many places. So they said, we've knocked ninety five hundred truck drivers out of service for failing to speak our national language English, wrote Sean Duffy. This administration will always put you in your family's safety first, unless it has to do with self driving trucks. They'll grease the skids for that. They don't want to protect the jobs of truckers and they don't want to protect our lives either. So this this article from an American thinker. Somebody just referenced Caesar what kind of Caesar wild Trump be yeah, Will he be a benevolent dictator or will he be a bad guy? Is Trump going to be Caesar or Augustus? Is he going to be a president who rearranges the deck chairs the Titanic and simply slows down her eventual collision on the iceberg? Or is he going to steer her through the treacherous waters bring her out safely on the other side. This is what it's come to, where you have people who are presumably conservative and pinning their hopes and trying to tell people that Trump is going to be a good dictator. We don't want that. So when Trump won reelection last November, I was certain that after enduring eight years of what was easily the most vitriolic abuse in the American politician ever endured, he was going to return to Washington and metaphorical heads were going to roll, And indeed he ran on the idea of destroying the deep state. Now a year after the election, I'm not so sure. Though I applaud most of his moves on immigration, there are two elements that cause concerns. As his writer, One is his support for the H one B VISA program. If there are jobs that can't be filled by Americans, then bringing in foreign workers who have the necessary skills makes sense for keeping American industry productive. But that's not what's happening. Foreign workers, particularly Indians, are being brought in to supplant American workers. Another area where Trump has not met expectations is taking on the leftist cabal. In other words, they want more partisan conflict. What is missing from this person's understanding is the lockdown the MR and A. What he's doing now with artificial intelligence, how he's shutting down the Tenth Amendment, the First Amendment and all the other ones in between, and the Bill of Rights. This is just amazing to me that they're calling for a caesar. And this is something that always bothered me going back to when the drug war began. Still it's early, not actually when it began, but in its early phases with Ronald Reagan, that's when he really put the pedal to the medal. You had Richard Nixon in act the UN's drug war with the four Schedules and things like that, but they really went after the end users and started with the mandatory minimums and things like that that Biden supported under the Reagan administration, and under the Attorney General Ed Mese, I mean, when that all happened, and to emphas size that they're going to get real authoritarian with everybody, they put in Bill Bennett as the drug tzar. Remember that, And don't they understand that we don't like czars, you know, comes after Caesar. You know, we had in Germany they would call the leader Kaiser, which was again like a German form of Caesar, and Russia was the Czar, And I guess I looked at it. I thought, well, I guess they look at this and they say, well, Zaris, Russia was anti communists, so we can call ourselves tsars and that it's okay, but you're really calling yourself a king, you're really calling yourself a Caesar. And these guys are fine with that. They just want him to come after their enemies and they imagine he's going to be on their side. And so then they go on and this particular article they go on to of course attack the whole idea of trial by jury, because the right, just like the left, is really descending into authoritarian Tierney. We are seeing both the left and the right now at even the grassroots level and certainly within the media they are. You've got alternative media people who have become such Trump cheerleaders that they're now cheering foreign wars, dirty little wars, like Smedley Butler called out. You've now got Alex Jones defending that and bringing on Patrick Byrne all the time to defend that. And it's really outrageous to see this and sad to see this, but that's what it's become, and it is pervasive. We're rotting from the top down. You have this hubris, this arrogance, and this push for dictatorship from Trump, and it's filtering down through the media that supports them and down to the grassroots that supports them, which is what this is really about. As we all learned in the O. J. Simpson trials, juries not always be trusted. But again, you can trust the government always. How about the Department of Justice. I think it can never be trusted, especially with somebody like Bondi in charge. And so they're pushing back against this and saying, well, we don't like it because some juries have refused to indict Letitia James for a non crime. They refuse to do the same thing that was done to Trump. And yet as I said before, there are a lot of ways that she has violated her office, and you've got people who are suing her right now with civil lawsuits. That's the appropriate approach to take to her. But to just go back and do exactly the same thing to her that she did to Trump, it's not justified because Trump's doing it. It wasn't justified because the Democrat was doing it. Had Democrats saying it's okay because we don't like Trump. Now you've got Republicans saying it's okay the law because we don't like Letitia James. Well, I don't like her either, but I don't like this kind of tyranny, this kind of Caesar stuff that I see here Search and Caesar as it's really going on with a lot of these things. And so again, this person is very upset about the fact that they're not able to get revenge because the cases that are so absurd and so thin against Letitia James and even grand juries won't indict her. But she does have crimes that she should be they should come after her with that abuse of power. Decades from now, Trump is going to be remembered. The question is will he be remembered as a celebrity president. Or is he going to be remembered as a heroic mythic figure who fought back against the leftist tide and put America back on firm limited government constitutional form. No, that won't happen. I mean, just take a look at what he is talking. He's not talking about limiting government. He's talking about increasing government. Even when you look at what's going on with this terari stuff, what is this metric? He can't point to more manufacturing, you can't point to more jobs, because that ain't happening. He's getting a lot of money for the federal government. He's not limiting government. He's expanding government. It's just the opposite of all this. He'll be remembered as the father of mRNA and of artificial intelligence in terms of greasing the skids for these predatory technologies. He'll be remembered as an accomplice, as a globalist trainer. That's the way I'll remember him. Well. Moving on to this story, which is completely enough for something completely different. A door sure in Indiana arrested for allegedly pepper spraying the delivery the food. Did you see this, Travis? This is pretty amazing here you like your food hot, but I guess you would prefer not to eat it with pepper spray on it. That's a little bit perhaps beyond even the ghost peppers or the Sichuan stuff that's there.
Speaker 5: I feel like them might do some sort of permanent damage to your stomach.
Speaker 2: Lining Well, it made these people pretty sick. And they've got her to writes because there was a you know, door dash and door cams and all the rest of this stuff. And actually she was caught on camera spraying the food. She claims she was trying to kill a spider. And I guess we're going to tie this into the political stuff. We've seen that over and over again, haven't we. You know, somebody who's going they got a fly on the wall, so let's pull out the shotgun and try to take out that fly. And we see that type of approach and politics over and over again.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I haven't her had to use pepper spray to kill us before?
Speaker 2: Well, that's her defense. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I also don't think pepper spray would kill a spider. Yeah, they probably don't even have the necessary receptors to perceive.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why she would do it. I don't know. If maybe she had some previous experience with these people I mentioned that would that'd be the first thing if I was doing the investigation, I'd look to see has she ever delivered to this people before. Maybe she's angry because they stiffed her on a tip or something, so I'll get even with them. You know, I don't get it. From what I saw from the video.
Speaker 5: She sort of looks just like a dysgenic goblin, So she could just be out here doing random acts of unkindness despite the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows. All right, We're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 10: God be sis, I have you mustmll remeber cross you. My Christmas Spars are the rentile of the worlds, the.
Speaker 4: Skin Elvis, the Beatles, and the sweet sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 11: I Wish I had a Christmas Night album. You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: There's right in the second flour there say.
Speaker 12: Would you wish George.
Speaker 13: Well, not just one wish A little hat flog first I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna Throw it Up?
Speaker 6: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 13: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 3: Can't you come from?
Speaker 11: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and is all New I'll be home for Christmas?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 3: You want the moon?
Speaker 13: Just say the word and I'll throw a lasshole around a plug down.
Speaker 12: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take a look at the comments here before we move on to the next topic.
Speaker 5: Character Roger that New Republic Rising eighty three says David has an excellent view on the Second Amendment. Well regulated means essentially well practiced or as competent as the military. This takes pressure and costs off the federal government.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, decentralizes the power as well. Absolutely, that's the whole purpose of it. That's the way it was designed. And they have demonized the term militia to say, oh, you're somebody wants to violently overthrow the government. No, it's exactly the opposite. You know. The Posse commatatis was the power of the community, and that's why the Posse Coommatatis Act said, we don't want federal troops in the communities. We've already got ways to deal with this with a sheriff that's elected and with the power of the community, the posse that he can put together on various issues. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: Patty Wax says we should tear up the federal road system because there is no constitutional authority to have built them. That will solve the truck driver license issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, it's I don't know. The truck driver license issues really kind of at the state level right now. You've got states that are issuing driver's licenses to people who don't know how to read English and don't know or care what the signs say. It's a real, real issue. So I don't know. I think the solution is the they need to do something about the immigration, the uncontrolled immigration, that's the root cause of all this stuff. But it needs to be stopped at the source, and the way the Trump administration is doing this is really in the long term going to backfire against us. The way he is treating everybody that is here in terms of, you know, they are illegal. We've had we've talked about this when the Democrats have their debates, they say, well, you know, illegal immigrants, we shouldn't be doing this stuff. You treat them like they are breaking the law. Right, just admitted it. And so they have broken the law, but they're not terrorists and they shouldn't be treated like their mass murderers or something. And that's going to blow back, and it's going to create sympathy for people violating the law rather than getting them deported. And I think that's the real that's another real danger of Trump's policies. Giving that kind of power to the federal government that'll be used by the Feds for different issues against US, but it's also even going to people who want to stop illegal immigration should be opposing the way that Trump is handling this with a lot of people.
Speaker 5: I think Pizzerovonte seventeen seventy six says Trump's Israeli born picked for US anti Semitisms are plans to work with social media to suppress quote unquote hatred. That's from Chris moin Ahand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a matter of fact, here's the clip. I've got it here in the deck.
Speaker 14: President is sending a very strong message. Think about it. Ironically, I get off a plane, I am the president's representative, and I am walking off with the yamalka and I have kosher food and embassies will have kosher food. It is a game changer. The appointment is a game changer. And it's not about history. It's about education and how do we educate Indonesia has three hundred and fifty million Muslims living in the country. How do we change their textbooks? How do we hold the people in Gaza accountable that if America is paying for un textbooks and supposedly the changes are made, why are those textbooks not being used and why are they using.
Speaker 3: Their old textbooks.
Speaker 14: We have to teach people it's not okay to educate your kids to be a martyr okay, And we have to hold those countries accountable. How do we battle anti semitism on the internet. How are we doing better on algorithms? What companies can we work with? We are going to have a whole division of the office, a special anti Semitism that is going to work on technology and working with the greatest leaders in technology, many of whom are Jewish and have offered their assistance. The office is going to be revamped entirely to be one of the highest profile offices in the State Department, because that's what the Secretary wants, and that's what the President wants.
Speaker 2: That's what We're going.
Speaker 14: To have a very very strong mandate on education, on protecting people and how are we able to make a huge difference in combating what goes.
Speaker 2: On that disgusts me. You know, we have a very strong mandate, very first Amendment to the Constitution against the censorship and the manipulation that you're talking about, the very propaganda this is this is the thing that's going to blow back against them as well. People don't want this. Governments everywhere want it. Everywhere. You have governments looking at how they can censor us for one cause or the other. You got the LGBT lobby using government on the left to censor people and lock them up. And then you've got the Israelis who have bought the Republican Party now and they want to make sure that they're going to censor any criticism of a foreign government and defiance of our First Amendment and our free speech. This is what it looks like in the UK. A teacher fired for calling England a Christian country and has now won an appeal. You know, it's interesting because this time of year, even Richard Dawkins talks about how he loves the cultural aspects of Christianity. I like the Christmas carols, I like the cathedrals and the architecture that they've built and all the rest of the kind of stuff. But a teacher in England was banned from working with children for telling a Muslim student that quote, Britain is still a Christian state. The teacher has now won an appeal and received a new teaching job. The teacher reportedly pointed to the fact that the King was the head of the Church of England even though he doesn't believe in the Church of England, and even though King Charles loves Islam, whether he does the Church of England or christ but also that Islam was a minority religion in the UK. The teacher, who wished not to be identified, also reportedly reprimanded Muslim students for using the sinks of a school bathroom to wash their feet as an Islamic ritual before their Islamic prayers. Police were called to investigate this. And the thing that's interesting about this is that the school was not faith based, and they had already said that the concept of these Islamic prayers on playgrounds had already been banned, and so that was part of the banning, you know, washing their feet in the sink or whatever. But I remember when we went to the British Museum when you guys were young, two thousand and one. I went into the restroom there and there was a sign that says, please do not perform your morning ablutions here in the sink. And I thought, what in the world is that a word that I was not familiar with. I looked it up and is like washings, right, And so they don't want you washing your feet or you know, taking a bath in the sink in the British Museum. That's what this guy was kicked out for calling people out about that and again, and it was part of the Muslim prayers on the playground that were not allowed. After winning his appeal on the band, the teacher is now teaching at a different school. He isssuing the local authority with support from the Free Speech Union. Because free speech and the free exercise of religion are all tied together. We see this in Canada criminalizing Bible versus Next, Canadian lawmakers are targeting religious expression with a proposed hate speech amendment, and this is a way the censorship from the government of Israel is being put out. Always hate speech. You can't see anything that we disagree with. Quebec's ultra secular Separatist party has voted to strip away a long standing religious exemption from the country's hate speech laws. You can either have hate speech laws or hate crimes, or you can have free speech and the free exercise of religion. You can't have both. And again you can't really separate free speech from the free exercise of religion either. And increasingly we see, ironically, and it's sad to see it, but increasingly politics has become people's religion. It's all tied together. Canada's criminal code has long shielded good faith religious expression of a clear exemption. The speech is not hate propaganda if in good faith it says the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument, an opinion on a religious subject, or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text. And yet we see this former minister as well as a former member of parliament in the Scandinavian country. What is it Finland, I think or something? But she is now on her third trial, She's been found innocent at two different levels, and the prosecutor keeps appealing it. What was the issue, Well, it was on social media. The church that she attended said they were going to have some thing that was going to honor LGBT, and she quoted the Bible back to them. And because of that, you have this prosecutor in the government that is coming against this woman, very well known, very well respected, and exercising her freedom of religion in terms of talking to other people in the same church that she was in coming after her shutting down that speech. So on Tuesday evening that protection saying well, we're going to make an exception and say that it is not hate speech if the person is in good faith expressing or attempting to establish by an argument or opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on belief in a religious text. It's being done by governments everywhere now, and so they said that was deleted by the Quebec Bloc at their insistence. Conservatives immediately saw this as an opportunity even though they're not going to protect free speech and for exercise religion. They didn't do it when the lockdown had happen. Pierre Poliev warned on x that the amendment would criminalize sections of the Bible, the Quran, the Torah and other sacred texts. And so one person at Rebel News pointed out the hypocrisy that these conservatives were a wall when pastors were getting locked up in Canada and churches are being shut down. Sheila Gunn read of Rebel NEWSA I'd never forget that during COVID, this same political establishment jailed pastors for the quote unquote crime of holding warship services. If they were willing to imprison pastors for preaching, what do you think they'll do with the new criminal code powers aimed expressedly explicitly at religiously motivated speech. They've done it before, they'll do it again. Bill C nine is not a hate speech bill. It is a power seizing bill. It is a censorship bill, and it must be defeated. If you value for speech, free worship, free thought. Now is the time to speak. And again you see all these things together in the First Amendment for a reason. You can't have freedom of thought without freedom of speech. You can't have freedom of religion without all these things. You know, what you think, what you say, what you believe, these are all tied together, and they must not be restricted, prohibited, or mandated by government one way or the other. This bill has not been passed yet. It still requires a third reading in the House and it needs to pass through the Senate, so they're calling that out. You know, I mentioned yesterday briefly the Christmas Carold by Charles Dickens. It was kind of interesting the history of this, and there's a there's an interview on World Magazine w NG dot org. They talked to Bruce Forbes, is a holiday historian and an author of Christmas a candidate his tree. He said, you know, everybody thinks, well, this is the way they celebrated Christmas back in Victorian England. He said, actually, it wasn't a portrait of Victorian Christmas at the time. It actually Dickens actually made Christmas popular when it was not popular at the time, and he points out, going back to the sixteen hundreds, English Puritans tried to stamp out Christmas celebrations based on two main objections. Number One, they said, well, it's not an early Christianity, so we're not called to do it. Number two, is there too much wild partying going on? And again, the way I look at it is, you know some people look at one day as holier than another. Other people see every day is alike. Let everybody follow their conscience, and it depends on how you celebrate it. Is it going to be wild partying, Is it going to be rampant materialism? Or is it going to be an opportunity to reflect on the incarnation of Christ and his purpose? And so Parliament even went so far as to ban Christmas in sixteen forty seven. The historian Forbes said at some points they would send town criers around on Christmas Eve crying no Christmas, no Christmas. What would Megan Kelly say? And Bill O'Reilly? These are the people he used to always talk about the war on Christmas every year. Forbes said, for a century or more Christmas remained diminished. A survey of stories, as a matter of fact from the London Times between seventeen ninety and eighteen thirty six shows just how much Christmas had fallen out of favor. In twenty of those years, nothing at all is said about Christmas, and in the other twenty five is mentioned only briefly in the kind of sense of, well, that's something that people used to do a long time ago. Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol just six weeks and he published it a few days before Christmas. Only some of the nineteenth eighteen forty three. He was up against a deadline and just barely making it like we did with this book in the bookmark, you know. Anyway, the public reaction was instant. They loved it. It sold out, They printed it over and over, reprints over and over again the following years, and it got very big in America as well. In eighteen sixty eight, Dickens sale to the US to perform dramatic readings of his books, including A Christmas Carol. I used to watch Bonanza when I was a kid. I remember they had an episode of Charles Dickens in America and he went to the ranch. You know, he got to meet the cartwrights. I guess because they got a lot of money anyway, Forbes said, it's like he was like a rock star. He had one hundred and fifty people waiting overnight to get tickets in Boston, and the tickets all sold out, So he said Christmas. Carol expressed Dickens' deep concern for the poor. And see this is why, you know, when my friend who is from the Libertarian Party, he got so upset about Dickens because he saw this as the wedge that was used to enact socialism, right when in reality, you know, we need we understand that they use children. As I said before, they're always children, always, and the welfare of children is always the poster child for whatever it is that they want to do, whether it's setting up a digital idea on the internet or whatever it is. And yet we do need to be concerned about the welfare of children. It's just that we don't need to do it through government. And we do need to be concerned about the poor, and yet we shouldn't do it through government. And even though he wasn't advocating helping the people out through government, and even points out you know that at one point he said, well don't we have poor houses and institutions like that? And you look at how they had the government had failed to help the poor in that it really was an individual and I think that was a key thrust of a Christmas Carol. So the story of Ebenezer Scrooge's transformation grabbed a hold of the public mind and added a new layer of meaning to the holiday, one which laid the groundwork for widespread Christian Christmas celebrations, even among those who don't believe Christ came as a baby and a manger. And that's the other thing about it. You know, we need to understand the you know, when you look at dickens Christmas Carol, that was one thing that always kind of bothered me. You know, it's kind of like the beginning of It's a Wonderful Life and the phony angel narrative that's there, and you know how we're going to, you know, manipulate this guy's life in order to do various things. Still helping the poors. Not something that we should despise. Nevertheless, it's not, as Dickens puts it out there, it's not that good works are going to win us the favor of God. There are rewards for good works in both this life and the next life. But you're going to make sure that you make the next life, and the good works are not going to give you eternal life. That's what Christ came for, and that's the message I think should be of Christmas. As Forbes said, generosity becomes the theme that people can embrace, whether they're Christian or not, or whether they're religious or not. Generosity is a beautiful thing and it's I think Dickens Christmas Carol's greatest contribution. It shifts what Christmas becomes. And he made it a He made it kind of a secular orientation. You know, Jesus said, I am the way, and no one comes to the Father but my me. Right, it's a very narrow way. It's only one person wide. You come through or by Christ, or you don't come at all to eternal life. And that is the message of Christmas. Really. You know. The some will say that, you know, we've seen Bloomberg so many times as say, well, if there is a heaven, I'm going straight in because all the good things that I've done. So everybody can come up with their own set of things that they think earned them salvation. God will not be impressed. You know, when we disobey him. We have rebelled against him, and that's why we don't realize how serious that is, and we don't realize why we need Christ. But you know, helping the poor, having health care for tiny tim those are all great things. But you know, the socialists have made those things that the government does, and so today, you know, if they would come around a Anezer Scrooge would say, well, don't we have welfare programs for those things? I don't need to help anybody, And he would miss the personal reward of helping someone like that, you know, And these are all good things, but still the only way to have that life is tooe the Lord Jesus Christ. You know Dickens's story. I also thought about the fact that he has these three ghosts in it, right, that come back, and they're the ones that you know, reason with Scrooge and convince him. And I always thought, you know, that's really very much like a twisted version of the story that Jesus gave about Lazarus and the rich man Luke sixteen. And I don't think that's a parable. I think that's a real story. He uses real names, even references Abraham. He doesn't mention the name of the rich man. Because of the context of the story, he realized why he doesn't mention that. But you know, we could just call him Scrooge for example, right, and or say Marley. It would be Marley not Scrooge, because the rich man as he is in torment. He begs Abraham and said, let me go back and warn my family about this. You know, I don't want my brothers to make the same mistakes that I have made, and kind of like Marley, right, Except what does Abraham say to him? He said, well, they have the law and the prophets. If they won't listen to them, they won't listen to somebody to come back from the dead. I think about that every time I watched the show. So what would he tell them, right, what would you tell them about that? And what would they learn from the law and the prophets. Well, when Jesus was confronted with the religious leaders, he said, you search the scriptures, that is a law and the prophets, because you think in them you will find eternal life. But they testify of me, and they do, and that is the message of Christmas as well. You know, the prophecies and the whole narrative of the Old Testament at all points to Christ. It's not about the end of the world. It's not about Zionism, it's not about any of that stuff. And what happens to israelppens at the end of the world. Now, that's such a misreading of revelation. People will often call it revelations, and I think it's because they think of it as revelations about the end of the world. But the actual title is the Revelation of Jesus Christ. That's what the Bible is, and start to finish and so it testifies of him, and again the Law and the prophets testifying. So you know, Marley is not going to go back and tell Scrooge this Scrooge has got the Law and the prophets and if he doesn't want to see what they have to say about Christ, then you know, that's the real message of Christmas, Trolie Brown. So that's that's the reason that we celebrate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's always any chance you have to remember what Christ has done for you.
Speaker 2: That's right, and to tell people, you know, I mean, what is the end of the of the Christmas story? And nobody ever kept Christmas like Covenant's discreage kept Christmas. So it's like, is that it is that the story kind of has an anti climactic ending here, right, he still dies at some point in time, but they remembered him fondly because he was very generous with everybody.
Speaker 5: Well, no one put up more reads than have as I hope that that you enjoy the reward of that, and that is a rewarding thing, but that.
Speaker 2: Is not the ultimate thing. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: At the.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Wayne Morrow. He is the CEO of the John Birch Society, and he's got something I think is very interesting to talk about, and that is Fabian socialism. You probably heard this term before, but maybe you don't understand what it is or the difference between it and the Marx and Karl Marx's approach, and how much more dangerous it is, you know, for me growing up, Fabian was a teen idol, and I saw Fabian socialism as like, you know, what is that? You know? But actually it's a famous Roman general and the and I guess Fabian's parents were Italian, and I guess maybe that was the namesake, or they might have been socialist, I don't know, but anyway, it is it is important to understand the distinction because they have very different tactics that they use to achieve the same totalitarian goals. So joining us now is Waynemorrow, CEO of the John Very Society, thank you for joining us, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you, David, appreciate being here. And yeah, it's Fabian's much like the Console formulations, very little known about people in their respective countries. It's sort of that secretive, behind the scenes group, you know. That's part of the plan, you know.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned you told me just as we were talking here, just before you came on. How you There's also a book that the John Versus Society sells called The Fabian Freeway.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that book. Yeah, yeah, it's a book we've written, asked and we republished it. We have our own publishing copy called The Western Islands. And the Fabian Freeway is a book about the genesis of the Fabians and how impacted our even our US policies and our foreign policies. It all ties together, but it's a real good book and it's about six hundred pages, so it's not a quick read, but it's in depth, and I think it's for people are serious students about history and what goes on today. Surely I call we're the top of the puzzle box. You know, now we understand what goes on.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. We'll tell us a bit about us about Fabian socialism. You know, what was it about that general that they liked and how does that tell us about their tactics and how is it different from Marxism.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good question. Well, anyway, the genesis is, as you mentioned, Quintus Fabius Maximus. He was a Roman general, very slow moving. He was very you know, quiet, but he was slow and enforceful, and much like the Fabians, took its name because that's the process they want. You know, their moniker originally was a wolf in sheep's clothing, and they didn't work over too well. I figured that one out for a while and they said, now we'll go switch to a turtle.
Speaker 2: I think the Republicans Democrats could use that imagery as well, thanks a donkey and elephant. They could for both of them.
Speaker 3: Yea, they had to change their monica because it wasn't going over well. But you know, if you go back to the genesis of it all, Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milnder were involved in forming this elite group and George bernard Shaw was certainly one of the members and the web Sydney webinall, and you know, they were very open about socialism and you know, there the dispute they had between Marx and and in themselves was they wanted to believe in the more the ethical, slow moving educational route versus violence, and so that was their goal. So you know, they formed, you know, the London School of Economics, and out of that school, you know, they put in place various key legislators in government and even in our institutions around the UK. And they knew that by influencing public policy, it didn't make any difference who was the elected official because they were setting the policy and theise do that today as a matter of fact. Yeah, and so George Bernardshaw was. He was also very large on eugenics. A matter of fact, I don't have that video clip, but if you could listen to our audio clip, he talks about once every five years, this is this one. We'd have to stand front this board to determine if we should be living, worthy of staying alive or not. I mean actually said that, you know, so he's going to go. Imagine that just.
Speaker 2: Destroyed my appreciation of my fair lady, right.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine? And you could listen to them, believe me, look them up. Listen to the video audio clip. It's amazing. And you know. And so every prime minister, every Labor Party member of the UK is part of is a Fabian. And so the Fabian's goal is is always has been, as we call it, socialism with a slow walk to Marxism. And what they wanted to do is govern every aspect of your life and forced globalism. So as you see now today with kier Starverer, who by the way, as a Fabian as well as the mayor of London, you're watching, it happened, the country being destroyed. And I have podcasts with folks in London and I tell them this is all to q this is exactly what the plan is, to destroy their heritage, their history, to bring in usher and world government. Now, when you say yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you say they're Fabians, is there still an organization that they belong as an active member like somebody would belong to the joint John Birsh Society. So they actually society there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah. Tony Blair is a member of the Fabians, you know, he's very active with it. By the way, now with the World Economic Forum. Interesting but if you go online you can look up the Fabian Society. They have organization in Australia. They're young Fabians, you know, but they exist. I mean they exist today and when I speak to the British, very few really understand the Fabians. Liz Trust. I met Liz Trust who passed Prime Minister. I was at a CEO conference and I gave her my card and I said, I'll send you a copy of the Fabian Freeway. Now she's actively doing you phenomenous. Not because they said you never mentioned the Fabians, Liz, but you know, I think she knew exactly what they were. But the whole thing was David back in Woodjaw Wilson's days when he actually worked with Colonel mandel House, another globalist, they formed this thing called the Inquiry, And the inquir was a group of men, we're British and Us and they disguised how are we going to work together and kind of really conquer the world as far as the political agenda and then eventually total and so that was a genesis of the Council and Formulations. So the Council Formulation which is housed in New York City. They and the Fabians work together as we speak today and setting governance and policy. And they do that regardless what the elections look like. They're behind the scenes doing foreign policy. And that's why we always look at each other, why doesn't everything change, Well, it's because behind the scenes, the same folks have been working the agenda. That's what's going on. And we have to bring the light to the UK people as well as the United States that this group, these groups are hard at work directing our foreign policy. But our future it is for world governs. It's nothing to do with freedom, I agree. And our job at the Bird Society is through education to make people aware of who they are so we know what to do. It's not mystical, it's not magical. It's not a beauty contest when you like somebody. But we have to know. The threats are reel and we see it today.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sounds very much like Antonio Gramsey, the father of the Italian Communist Party's strategy where he wanted to march through the institutions. How is it different than Gramsey's communism because and I mentioned Antonio Gramsey because Pete Boutigue is what I call him, because he's very proud of that. But you know, his father has spent his entire career at Notre Dame. That was really his specialty, Antonio Gramsey, and he had him go to Harvard where he studied under sac Van Berkovich, who was also very much a fan of Italian communism. And he changed his name to Honor Socco and Benzetti. And so you know that I've focused. I learned something about Antonio Gramsey because of Booty Gay, but I also called it booty Marks because that's really where they're trying to take us. But again it is a slow march through the institutions. And so what is the difference is that that one of them was Italian and the other one was predominantly English and American kind of Anglo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Gramsky was involved as an Italian. He was from Sardinia and he was grew up in that area of farmy. Watch the farmer owners take advantage of the farmer workers. He actually has a book called David called the Gramsky papers prison papers, and that's about this thing I have behind me in my library. And it was written on toilet paper, by the way, you know what it was worth to his sister, and it became the Gramsky the prison papers. And Gramsky was, you know, a threat to the Nazis in Germany, and that's why it was called a friend school. And Hitler tossed them out of the United States. They end up in CLUBB University. And so the goal then was then to indoctrinate and reduce the morality of young college students and shove down their throat socialism communism. So now we have the professors from various institutions in the country about remember that than the sixties, about the hippie moving. All that was all coming from the Frankfurt School through Columbia University. Destroy they knew they have. This is what Grahamsky said, David. We can't destroy the United States or Western societies. We talked to it economically, that's hard. Yeah, we have to change them morally, because if we could do that, we can destroy the morality, because that's the glule holds them together. Then we can destroy them. And that's what that's the whole story with the Frankfurt School, which ended up in Club University. If you think about it, where we are back in the forties to where today, you could see the morality of the United States go in the other direction. And that's all according to.
Speaker 2: Plan, and that's why they got so heavily involved in Hollywood and the entertainment business as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely correct, and that's what happened. So they knew that's exactly one of the key points that makes the United States and Western civilation so strong is our moral behavior and our beliefs. So that's what we see today. But that's the difference between the two. And so they're Marxist, but they used that social element. They said Karl Marx wasn't right. He thought economics is the only way. No, we're going to have to do the moral end of it. So that's they morphed it into another strategy. But it's all the same. Man goal is toll slavery, and you.
Speaker 2: Can see that very much in what Sock van Berkovich focused on there at Harvard. Everything for him was a product of Puritanism, and so we've got to overthrow this whole the puritan roots of America and we've got to attack it at its foundation. But he was really what he was trying to do was to attack the moral foundation of the country. That's why he focused on that so much. But everything he talked about was in terms of that. You know, well this is because of the you know, the Mayflower, and they's got to get rid of of that. But it is kind of interesting, and of course we see other approaches as well. You had people like Bill Ayers. Okay, uh, they decided that they would They said, well, we've had class struggles over you know, for Marxism in Europe. That's not going to work here. It's not working here that well, so let's go to a race struggle. So there's yet another approach that the communists have taken. They've got so many different prongs to get all of them take us to the same hell, don't they Well.
Speaker 3: Roads, yeah, we do the dirty work for them. We have you know, class struggles, men against women, that's another big one right now, children against their parents, black versus white or tan. It's all about it's all about conflict and war. That's the you know, that's the that's their goal because they need that to enforce more rules and regulations in the government and less freedom. You guys can't play nice, Okay, Well, we're going to incite that and there, and you know that Marxist knew that one of the goals, and it's well written over a period of time, lots of documentation on how that works. But that's the goal. So they're playing to our frailties of humans, you know, rich versus poor, Black versus white, Tan versus white Chinese, whatever, doesn't make a difference because their endgame is world government and they know that they can't have a lot of us, so we have to we have to exterminate some. So I'll let those guys exterminate themselves. And that's what we see, you know, And we're seeing that now in the UK as we start a conversation about the Fabians. As I talked to the folks in the UK, we're watching their country and I used to live there and work there and Oxfordshire, so I know the country rather well. And I'm watching those folks being destroyed by the invaders on purpose. But they're doing their dirty work destroying all their history in terror and terror into those folks in Ireland as well as the UK and they're concerned, but I'm seeing a resurgence of the British citizen rising up. It was about a month ago. You recalling in London they had people marching with the British flag. It wasn't two hundred thousand, David, we had people that were there in the city. It was more like three million people were there. And you'll see farmer trucks now marching into London with their tractors. And they don't want to be slaves. And I've talked enough Europeans. They don't want to be part of the European ac any long they're losing their sovereignty. They love their history, David, and they really respect and when I travel throughout Europe when I lived there, they really love their history and they love their heritage. It's being destroyed systematically and it does not work. One thing I wanted to tell you, which is interesting, I found out talking to several of the folks within, you know, past legislators. They tell me they get their news about the United States in two ways, CNN and the New York Times. Was that how you did? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got to see CNN. I go, what does that doing in there? You know? I'm in a you know, I'm in Hungary or I'm in Italy. I'm watching CNN. But that's how they look at the United States. I said, well, that's totally upside down, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well I had a friend who worked in the Pentagon and about twenty thirty years ago, and when I talked to him, he said, yeah, CNN is playing on the screen all over the Pentagon, all the different rooms and everything, and oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's Communism's network.
Speaker 2: That's right. It's uh, it's very important that who you listen to, and you know, and I've always tried to listen to various sources, and I would go to the I always preferred people who would tell me what they think and why they think it, rather than the people who try to be this mushy middle like Time and Newsweek, you know. So I was always looking at the Nation or National Review or something like that, even though I don't support their views, I'd like to see that conflict that was there because a lot of times that would help me to understand where I stood on the issue. So I try to get these people that are opposed to each other, but most people just go for something like Time or Newsweek or CNN, and that's kind of the mushy middle that's out there by the mockingbird programs that are out there for people. But that's why it's very important for people to educate themselves. And that's a very important thing that you do at the John Birs Society. Tell us a little bit about the John Bird Society and how it's.
Speaker 3: When we started nineteen Yeah, we started nineteen fifty eight. Education. You know, education is really critical for us, educating people about American values. Our job is limited government. Now so people call us far right, that's not true. We're actually constitutional matters some form of government are not total. All the left is all the isms, clean fascism right. And our job is to teach American Americanism. It is not taught anymore. So we have free courses online the JBS dot org about teaching about the Constitution. And we said, how do you elect constitutional matter representative, state, local, or federal if you don't know the playbook? So how do you holdm accountable? And it's not taught on purpose, so now it becomes a personality contest. We don't want that, So we teach people Americanism and we give them the history and we show them who's behind the curtain, like we mentioned the Fabians and the CFR, and who's forming foreign policy. And once people know what goes on, that'si what we call it a conspiracy. It's not theory any longer, but the conspiracy says this. The first goal is to deny is exists. Of course, so we said, look, let's expose him. It's not us. That's why I have a thousand books behind me, is that over the course of time it proves that they does exist and they actually come out and talk about it. It's interesting as we as we look through time and look through history. I always go back to my UK experience where Autus Huxley was a Fabian. I'll go back to that for a second answer your question. And what happened is he was writing is this guy was a young author write and all the information about what he heard. He was so excited about it that he decided to write a book. And he said, I can't use my pen name. My name is Eric Blair. I can't use that. I have to use a pen name. So I think my name is George and or what Joe George orwell is really the Eric Blair, and he wrote nineteen eighty four about the Fabians, and the question becomes is why is it in nineteen eighty four. Well, January fourth of eighteen eighty four is the foundation of the Fabians. And they said, with the one hundred years we have world government. That's why that book's titled nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's I'd heard people say, because he wrote it in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I don't be because he was indoctrinated by H. G. Wells and Alex Huxley about when he writes about Big Brother new Speak, that's all about the Fabians. And now that said Vogue, I'm saying, hey, look that wasn't done as a science fiction. That was really his telling you. And he couldn't, you know, hold himself. He said, I have to really talk about this. That's why it's and I believe, I personally believe that's why it's nineteen eighty four. It's one hundred years of existence. And of course I mentioned the Consoling Formulations is a child of the Fabians. And now we have an American version that we have, you know, the European version work in Unison. So our job is in Burtu society is educate people what's going on to be personally responsible, to elect constitutional moderates and constitutional I did representatives, state, local, and federal, so we can monitor not only our behavior, but go back to constitutional based law and not rule by elitists. And that's what we see today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you know, and it's important for people to understand how many different ways they come at us in order to set up a thetlitarian government. They have so many different tactics and strategies. And of course one of those I think that you're talking about all the Suxley and others like that, HG. Wells and Huxley, the technocracy that was there. I mean, talk a little bit about technocracy as well. That's really kind of coming to us. People don't really know where to fit that, you know, because it doesn't really fit into the left right paradigm, and yet it seems to be on the ascendancy as well. Talk about a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Well, well you know the story about technology, you know. But ex have a fell used to be a member of the birth side. Whereas the CIA said, smile a lot because your picture gets taken about three hour times a day, that's right. Bank, Yeah, you go bank, grocery store, going to good gas. But technocracy is a tool for monitoring and governance, and that's why you see i AI data data centers and know every little thing that you've done. And they openly said this in the Bank of International Settlements. They want to have this digital currency where they can monitor any of your expenditures from one hundred dollars on up, so they can determine by checking China, if you have a bad social score, then you're not going to buy anything. So if you think about technology is going to be their weapon or tool to keep you in line. That's why I see it happening, and they're doing it through a lot of different angles. It looks kind of cool, but that's really the goal.
Speaker 2: One of the things I began the problem with today was talking about the fact that you know, I mentioned all the time about how artificial intelligence is really going to be a superpower for any kind of government tyranny to be able to monitor you and everything interro doing as you're just talking about, but also to manipulate opinion as well. And that's why is very concerning to me to see that this latest executive order from Trump that essentially presumes to prohibit any state laws that would curb things that are happening with AI companies, because I think what where that would really happen would be with the data centers. I think that's where the big conflict is going to come. And you know, that is the bottleneck for them, and that would be one of the ways that you could limit them to buy a little bit of time to try to get some control of the situation or structure to keep some of these things at bay. But again, to prohibit that at the federal level, and that is in direct conflict with a tenth Amendment. And of course the Democrats will tell you that now because they're not empower but as soon as they get embowered, they don't care about a tenth Amendment either. But it is really a real concern about this concentration of power and the you know, the destructure of the tenth Amendment, and of course the enforcement mechanism that is going to run through is going to be to use financial carrots and sticks for people coming out of the federal government. That's the way they always get around the tenth Amendment, Isn't.
Speaker 3: It absolutely correct? Yes, the technocracy. That's exactly what we call technocracy, the techno bureaucrats, that's where they use that technology as I call digital prison. That's basically where you're looking at, yes, and that's kind of where we're at, and that's what they're setting up. Digital prison, So you can't go any words and do anything within your fifteen minute city whatever you want to be to monitor where you are and so lose all your freedoms.
Speaker 2: They're constantly coming up with different justifications to take us to the same kind of orwelly in hell that they want to set up. And that's why you know, when you look at the Chinese kindness meantimes, I'd look at them and say, okay, so are they Are they really communists anymore? Are they fascists? Because they've kind of merged economics and politics to a great extent there, and it's highly nationalistic and all the rest of these other things. So it's important to understand all these different strains, but then to not get boxed in by any of them. To understand these people mix and match. They'll take whatever they can use me these different strategies, and you know, when you look at them, if you were to construct they've been diagram It seems like they're all starting to reach convergence instead of one little point of overlap, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Well, you know, communism is just a tool, that's all. It's a tool for global governance. It's not to be all end all, just like any other religious things that we see. God, it's got nothing to do with it at all. Matter of fact, the men who are globalists are not communists. They're not. It's a tool. They're not fascists, but they use that mentality. But it's all the tool for world government. It's all going to come through the United Nations, and you see the UN that's the center point of it all. And we have a magazine called the New American and matter of fact, we're actually launching it in there called a New European.
Speaker 2: And I can show you this, Oh good, yeah.
Speaker 3: Matt here, David. These are little bubble diagrams. If you can see this, all these are all the UN offices in the world. They're not just one location.
Speaker 2: And you know these rivers and brush, Yeah, what are.
Speaker 3: These people doing all these locations? Well, you're on the menu, that's what's going on. So you can imagine all those. You know, it's all over the United States. So I'd be happy to send this to you. A New American magazine, we have this one called the Global paragrab We did this one and it talked and I show this around the Australians and the New Zealands, and the UK folks and the Lady and France. They were totally amazed the depth of the United Nations, all these offices all over the world. Yes, and they're busy carving up the world for global governance. So that's that's our part of our job at the Birch Site, expose what's happening through education and make it worries it's not too late because it's more of us than them, and they know that our job. Their job is to keep us off message and looking at sports figures or Hollywood or this or that the same time they're destroying our foundational principles of freedom.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely yeah. I've had Alex Newman on many times. I've talked to Alex and a great guy there at the New American, and I've had other people as well from Then American. It's great publication and as you point out with that map, and you see all the different areas where they have areas of responsibility and actual physical locations and everything. I think that's the key thing for people to understand is that it's not necessarily going to be as you point out in Brussels, when you say, well, there's the seat of Government or whatever, or the East River of New York. It really is not so much about that. It's about global governance. It's about this network of different organizations that are out there. And that's one of the things that I see about technocracy is really that not just you know, the electronic network networking that's out there, but actually the political networking that is there, and the interlocking of these different financial interests that are out there. So they can all have their own goals and things, but it is all pushing us towards this global governance, and the technology is really giving them power that they've never had before. That's the key thing that's really concerning me.
Speaker 3: So we saw that with COVID nineteen was a good status said beta test for them, how he had the whole world under control. I'm sure they were absolutely laughing in a maze how easy it was.
Speaker 2: I know that happened. I know I was absolutely astounded how easy it was for them as well. And again I think you know, you look at the stimulus checks and all the rest of this stuff. That was training wheels for universal basic income, which was something that Elon Musk has always been focused on. When you had Andrew Yang come out so that he was going to run for president and that was going to be his issue, the main issue. He branched out in some other things later on. But as say, as he came out said universal basic income, Elon Musk canted him a million dollars. You know, he wanted him to push that idea. Well, it got pushed really big in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That's all part of the that's all part of the program universal income to the UN. Yeah, of course, it is the whole job. That they want you to be industrious. They want you to be collective not individualists, and we fight collectivism. We believe in individualism, not collectivism. That's all part of the rule. You know, there's a called the herd mentality, and that's exactly what they need to control us. It's all that's the end game is that world government, and they will determine. As I mentioned early on, we start in the show George Manarshaw before the Eugenics Committee who lives and who dies? And you may not have that choice. If you're a strong crowd Christian or belief you may not fit into because they're amoral, they don't have any beliefs. The state is their belief. You may not fit into their program. If you can't be indoctrinated correctly, you may be exterminated. And that's they're written about that. So it's these guys play for keeps and it's serious. And our job has been to expose their plan since the late fifties what they want to do, and they're very open about it, not more so than ever because they feel like young adults have been so indoctrinated through the universities of school that socialism is good. Like we saw the last mayor race in.
Speaker 2: New York City.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine. Yeah, yeah, nothing's free.
Speaker 2: The schools have indoctrinated that. But then we also have the situation where you know, the gen Z people are finding it very kids are finding it very difficult to find a job. Even if they go to college, they're finding it difficult to find a job. And that is something I think that really drives this because again, one of the things that socialism has always pushed out there, I think is envy. You know, they find these different at its core. I think like Sallensky, you know, dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Satan, and I think at the core of it, there's all these different satanic appeals to the evil aspects of our nature, you know, whether it's about greed, whether it's about envy, whether it's about hatred, racism, tribal all these different things, and they identify these things and seek to exploit them with these different approaches that they take, you know. And so that's what I think is you have to be aware of the tactics and the strategies that are there for ever going to be able to defeat them. Otherwise we're just putting in their hands, aren't we.
Speaker 3: That's exactly and you're exactly correct. That's exactly what they do. They pit one group against another one philosophy because it's all about conflict. It's all about the conflict that's critically important. But we have to identify what it is and expose what it is that's really important, so we know the game. It's a sure, it's you remember they remember the movie where we had with Julie Garland Folly Yellovick Road, you know, and all of a sudden, who's a man behind the curtain, don't pay attention to him? Well, we expose who's behind the curtain, you know, And that's really what it's all about. It's really a plan. It's not done by accident. And we see a lot of kubuki theater, yes, but the thing is is that we identify really what it is. And to tell you what, it's very difficult for people to believe it because some of their heroes of the past who are not good.
Speaker 2: People's right, or the heroes of the present or the present.
Speaker 3: I mentioned by George Bernardshaw, the guy was you know, think about that one. Well, I mean I can go on, but there's a lot of them, and they were not who they thought they were.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he wrote Pigmalion, which was then turned into My Fair Lady, you know, the musical on the play, and you know, I enjoy the music with that, but uh yeah, the guy who was there. And even when you look at all these different science fiction novels, they've basically become a blueprint for them. But we're talking about how that you like to set up conflict between different groups. That's why I think we really need to have our guard up about partisan politics, because that is another way they do it. They don't just do it by race or by sex or this or that. They do it also with political factions. And you know, when people buy into these things and start to excuse the actions of their leaders, what they really need to do is to look at the longer historical view and say, where were the Fabian socialists trying to take us? You know, where were the Gramcy socialists trying to take us? Where were the Marxists trying to take us? And if the actions of the person that's the hero of your party is going to move us in the direction of these socialists and Marxists, then you need to pull back and say we're not going to follow that, even though that's part of our tribe here or whatever. I think that's very exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, elections change governments, but institutions change nations. That's really important. They actually famous even said that. They also said power shifts from representation to management, and that's where we are no matter you know, it's left or right. You know, on the politics scene, the policy being stepped forward doesn't make a difference who runs back and forth. It's all kabuki theater for us because they're not setting the policy someone else's and we identify who they are. That's really critically important. So it's all a big game in front of us. But we have to identify really who they are, what's happening, And that's all part of what we do. Educate people and make them aware there's more of us than them. But our job is to wake people up, and sometimes they don't want to they want to hear about it. You know, our job is awake people. I've been telling really what's going on. Much like the story gave to the UK folks about the Fabians. I said, look, they're destroying your country on plan. It's not by accident, that's why, you know.
Speaker 2: I question you, so, do they still have a Fabian society that people belong to because typically these things are done in secret, you know, or quietly, so you have secret societies, you know, things like the Masons or whatever, but you know people will be members of this. But I don't think do we have a Fabian society that you have politicians that are part of Here in the US or is it mainly the CFR that you'll see.
Speaker 3: Mostly the CFR. Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what's it's a it's more what it's a partner of with the Fabians. So back to Sea Rhodes and Lord Milner and and you know Wildrow Wilson took Amanda House. They had the thing called the Inquiry back in nineteen hundreds or so, and they formed this group and they went to the United States and Council for Relation was born in nineteen twenty one, and they're going to set foreign policy up March through through David Rockefeller. And today you have members of the cabinet forty fifty percent of the people and presidential cabinets were part of the CFR, had Clinton and Eisenhower, all those guys were all involved in the CFR. They knew exactly what was going on. So they were carrying the water for the CFR Policy Group, and that's exactly what goes on. So it was all it looked good, you know, but reality is one of the stories goes this way. You know, every every year, every year several years, we have an election. It's like when you're in high school, you know, they remember the president of the student council, remember those back in high school.
Speaker 2: Contest?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And by the way, I'm going to have longer lunch hours, We're going to have less homework, right, And all of a sudden they get a who's running the show, the super of the principal high school. They never happened, And that's the story with the CFR. We have a beauty contest, which is a public you know, either presidential election or congressional and then who's running the show behind the scenes. That's really it's really those groups, those unelected bureaucratic officials are unelected, and we expose what they are. We have that book called The Shadows of Power. Another book that we published years ago called the Shadows of Power exposes the Council on formulations War one or two, Korean Vietnam, how they all morphed into all part of the plan. That's called the Shadows of Power. So now we so the Fabians is Freeways about the Fabians. The Shadows of Power is about the Council formulations. And once people look at history, they get pretty angry because they know it's all been a theater for not for us, but for them, and they play the game to make it look like you're running the show, but you're not. You're just a victim of the globalst plan.
Speaker 2: I agree. And when I think of the John Versus Society, you guys have done a great job of educating people about the Council on Formulations, the CFR stuff, and yet we still have these people run for office and I think you'll see them proudly list that as part of their CV you know that, Yeah, a member of the Council form Relations, And it surprises It's like I'm part of the Satanic group over here. It it's you know, they see it as a you know, because it really does have a lot of pinash or whatever or clout in Washington to be a member of that club, and they're proud of it, and so we need to call them out on it, and we need to understand the history of it. We need to understand really just how evil the actions have been and how that has really been there. So I guess in the UK they still have people who are part of the Fabian Society, but here you'll see it in the CFR and they'll be doing the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Bill Clinton was a member of Madam Albury was a member, Robert Rubin was a member of the Cohen Larry Summers, George W. Bush was going on, Lea Rice, Colin Power, Robert Gates, Henry Paulson, Briock Obama was president. Describing candidate Timmy Gaither, Susan Rice, you know, John Bolton, Henrymaster, and Mike Pompeo. I Doan, you know, I see what's going on here. So they're in strategic locations to monitor and steer public policy. That's what it's going on. So when you see this, we hear the song guards of his Democrat Republican and you get to the same place all the time. That's right, that's the key.
Speaker 2: And I remember when Reagan got elected, people were excited like he's not CFR, you know, and I can't remember the last time we had a president that wasn't CFR. And yet what he did with it. But CFR people in all the different positions around him, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. Well Trump is not a member of the CFR. I can tell you that. So he's not a member, but he's got people around to make sure this get too far off of the script, although he does.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Yeah, I think what Trump is really as much as anything as the technocracy, because these guys are writ in the checks there. I'm very concerned that, you know, we all know now what the CBDC is, and yet I think the same thing can be accomplished with a stable coin, and they can make a lot of money putting the stable coin out there at the same time. So it's one way that they can get rich. They can get rich off of that, or they can't get rich off of the CBDC. And since everybody's kind of wise to the game of the CBDC, they don't realize that stable coin is still going to have those capabilities to be able to turn off your ability to trade and do other things like that. Tell us a little bit about the John Vers society. I mean, I know you guys have had a lot of fights and that. Have you been hit with any kind of dbanking or stuff like that, because I mean I have, and I've been kicked off of PayPal and Vemo and other formats like that because of things that I was saying in twenty twenty about the lockdown and the pandemic in the vaccine, climate change and all the rest of the stuff. Are you seeing that kind of debanking and deplatforming in various places.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, sometimes we say that we get to uh too much of truth. YouTube will take us down for a while or something like that, and we'll come back on again. You know, we don't have that issue with banking, say, but they ignore us because they don't need an attention. We'll get attacked, you know, we start to grow, so they try to tell we don't exist any longer.
Speaker 2: That's when I first learned the John Birsch Society was when Williamouth Buckley, he was on a tear to come after Well, I agree with these guys and I with Buckley, So.
Speaker 3: He's a CFO. Remember, by the way, I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably as well, so sull.
Speaker 3: And Bones, you know from Yale. You know, I go on, he was a good guy, right yeah, you know his organization exists today. Don't look at them. Don't listen to those guys over there. Yeah yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: That's why he was. He was a good guy. That why MPR had him on that right Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: People go we wrote a book about that called The Pipe Piper of the Establishment. We wrote that book. Jack wi Mass, our past president, you may have known him he wrote the book about Buckley, and he was you know, he was all put together to make sure that he steers the conservative movement, their direction of the CFR, in which he was a member of the CFR. So you know, it's like, you know, as I said, it's not a matter who, it's all controlled, you know, and he was control opposition.
Speaker 2: He's a very poster child for that, isn't he controlled?
Speaker 3: Absolutely correct? And people still hold him up as he was some you know, super conservative he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, you know, wrestling Ball really idolized him. I was like, you don't realize that this guy is that. That's kind of telling that anyway. It's a it really is a great organization and I really do appreciate what you guys do. And again, the the Quiet Ideology Reshaping Policy from London Parlor to DC Power. Is that a book or is that an article? Because that's how I found out about about it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it sounds like the Fabian Freeway. That's what it sounds like. Okay, over, Yeah, but you know, the JBS has been around for a long time. We have area chapters. We educate people on the voting record of their representatives and so we try to encourage people to be active participants in the process. How do you change your representative, David is if you don't understand the constitution or at least go visit them, say why did you vote on constitutionally? So we have this thing called the scorecard we printed out every quarter and it talks about the voting record constitutionally. We picked them on Congress, you know, Senate as well as the House on where they are, so people know if they're voting constitution or not. And it's our personal responsibility as Americans to uphold Remember the regi representatives work for us and say hey, why are you voting this way? And would they have not? I mean representative called me and said, no one ever, very rarely calls me on the phone and talks about anything. And so we can't it's not you know, we can't sit back. And I said, and one day we have a handsome young conservative show up in Congress. It doesn't happen that way. Yeah, So, well, my biggest goal is to fight complacency in Americans. And life is too good and even though the economics today is hurting them, now they're listening, but life is too good and they have to, you know, we have to get behind and spend a little time protecting our sovereignty and our freedoms. But we have to know who we are first, and that's what we try to teach American as principles and hold up representatives who work for us to make sure that happens.
Speaker 2: I agree, yeah, And that's what I liked about the John Birse Society was the focus on local activism as well, and you know, knowing what is happening locally in your state as well. And I've seen what you're talking about in terms of representatives who say nobody ever calls me. I saw the power of that, and I've talked about this on the program. When I lived in North Carolina, I was involved with homeschooling, and at that point in time, all of North Carolina's government was Democrat Democrat House and Senate as well as the governor and all the rest of stuff. So they decided, the teachers unions decided that they were going to shut down homeschooling, and it looked like they were going to be able to do it because it was all Democrats and an active minority of homeschoolers which was really small at the time, there wasn't a lot of people homeschooling. There's so many more who were doing it today, but everybody got actively involved and started writing and it made them look so much bigger than they actually were, and it actually beat down the teachers unions in a Democrat state, they were going to try to regulate homeschooling out of existence. And so that was a very important first hand lesson to learn. But it's difficult to get people do that. And that's one of the things that John Bird Society does, I think is excellent, which is to educate each other about what is happening locally within your state and how you can take action at a local level. I remember my probably my earliest memory of the John Birsh Society was to support your local Sheriff stuff being concerned about the federalization of the police, and that is something that is now really escalating, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we actually have we have that group, it still exists called support your Local Police. We want to keep them independent, have federalized. We have a group, we have an affiliate, not for profit called support your Local Police, and we also have a you mentioned school with the homeschool we've been in existing for fifteen years called the Freedom Project Academy. It goes from kindergarten high school. We have live you know, education of course online or you can buy recorded version of it, and that's been around. So we're educating all over the world. Adults are having their children signed up to learn really Americanism and who we are, not fabricated history. And we teach you how the kids how to write cursive and do math or read books. How about that for a change. And so we yeah, it hasn't happened in above U school, I can tell you that. And we spend more time in education than social emotional learning. But the thing is, and it goes you mentioned, Alison. We wrote a lot of books about that. But the thing is is that so we look at education where our children, our adults bring into view really who we are, what we're all about, because we've been indoctrinated. And we know that brainwashing has existed through all the mass media, David, all the mass medias you know very well because you're in the media business. That's all controlled by the Console and Foreign Relations. Every one of those New York Times, all the networks, including Fox is all controlled media, and they all say the same thing, same to the help. So guess what, that's the only thing you hear, that's the only thing you believe. So we said, no time out, let's talk about reality here. And it's hard for some people to swallow. But once you've been red pilled, all of a sudden, the world changes, like now we see what's going on here. So that's our job. On the Birch's side, we did with kids with school. You're right about the law enforce. We want to keep them independent. We teach the constitution. We get people involved. It's about education and get people activated and involved. That's really important.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree, get.
Speaker 3: Activated and involved, and that's how we save our country as well as the people over in England. They see the problem now because they're watching their country be destroyed. And I mentioned the Fabians we first came on because that's coming to attractions for the United States, what you see in Europe as coming to attractions for here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just a little bit. Yeah, it's a warning, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so you know, getting back to the federalization of the police. You know, we lick at these things and we say, okay, even if you like the guy who's doing it. And even if you agree with the stated goal, you have to look at this and stay yeah, but that policy is going to establish a precedent of the federalization of law enforcement, and so I know where that leads, right, So we pull this back. Okay, So let's let's walk this back, and we have to oppose this even if we agree with the stated purpose. That's the wrong way to do it. And it is so important that we not sacrifice the that the the uh. You know that the means does not it's not just that the end is not just by the means. That's how these people always get us there. And it's understanding those principles and what America is about, understanding the Constitution and what that's about, and why those things are there. Uh, there's important safeguards against tyranny. And understand that if we wipe those things away, because it's going to make it more expedient for us to achieve this particular policy goal, we are going to pay the price along of them. Are we?
Speaker 3: A nationalized police force is one of Marx's Karl Marx's plan, and so that's where we're trying to avoid. Keep them local and independent. Your sheriff is a very important person in your county, very important person. And I always I encourage people to know who the sheriff is and talk to them and make sure that you understand and they understand about America's principles and our rights, and they have You have to know who the sheriff is, so they know who you are. Much like a legislators and state legens there, you know, go back to our basics of our country, our United States, where form is independent states, sovereign states. And over a period of time, David, that we've given the states have given power from themselves to the federal government. That's not the way it was supposed to operate. The government is supposed to defend use against public and domestic enemies, you know, and that's very limited powers. Look at our one secually of the Constitution, very limited powers. Congress has right and government. And so we have actually given more power to the federal government. Why it's all upside side and distorted today. So we spend time but local legislators in each state to make sure they uphold the constitutional responsibility. Each state has a constitution. The word democracy does not exist. It's always a Republic. That's all another thing we teach people. That word does not appear in our constitution or any state constitutions, and people don't even know that. And I said, you have to understand states are sovereign. Make sure you make this is where begins. So if you look at our history, it was done with that phenomenal idea that keep them sovereign, independent states. So those basic things I just sent to you. Most Americans I talked to do not understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: Understand at all.
Speaker 2: That's right, Absolutely do not. And it's so important that we that we understand the foundation of principles and why these things were set up the way they were. Actually is a good plan, you know, even though the constitutionsly violated, it's still a good plan and we should try it someday in our lifetime.
Speaker 3: I think it's like the Ten Commandments, it's not the ten suggestions, you know.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 3: And they also have the Constitution. You have to know it before you get hold it, you know.
Speaker 2: And everybody pretty much, whether they local or state or especially federal, they take an oath to the Constitution as a requirement of their authority. And so when they violate that they no longer have a legitimate authority, but they do have a lot of power, and so we need to understand that we can have power collectively, and that's one of the things I think the John Birch Society does bring to the table. Thank you so much for joining us. It's been a fascinating discussion. Mister Morrow, Wayne Morrow, Thank you Wayne Morrow, the CEO of John Birch Society. Always great talking to you guys. We're going to a quick break folks, and we'll be right back on to talk a little bit about what's going on with cars here in just a second, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 15: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to new. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, folks. We got a lot of comments and Jersey Boy thank you so much for the support. He says, can you please ask if he was ever heard of? William Cooper who wrote Behold a Pale Horse.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I didn't see that comment at the time. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: And does he know about Jimmy from Brooklyn, who JBS interviewed, who I'm trying to get on your show?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, god, I'm sorry I missed that. I'm very sorry.
Speaker 5: Yes, apologies. Oen sixty one, thank you so much for the support. He just says, thank.
Speaker 2: You, well, thank you, Owen appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you so much. And Jersey Boy again says, I remember a few years ago from JBS and email history of and I need to history of Republicans. It was started by a communist? Does he know what it was? And what does he think of JFK.
Speaker 2: You No, it's interesting. Book I really enjoyed was an alternative history book by Harry Turtledove. He's written a lot of alternative history books, and this one was about the Civil Wars called how Few Remain And in it, you know, you may know the history that Antietam as Buddy as a battle was nearly was could have been a victory for the South, except that one of the couriers dropped the orders that he was carrying and they fell into the Union's hands. And so in his book, guys say, hey, you dropped those orders, better pick those up. Can you imagine why would happened if the other guy's got that right? And so that causes an early end to the war, and pretty much all the major figures of both North and South survive, and the causes the early end of the war and the South to gain its independence. And in his alternative history, Lincoln is entirely discredited because he lost the war. But then he makes a comeback as this book is picking up a couple of decades on. At that point in time, I think he's got Stonewall Jackson as the President of the Confederacy, and Lincoln makes a political comeback as head of the Socialist Party. And that's one of the things that made that book so interesting was he really did understand these people, what motivated them, and the things behind them. And so, yeah, there was an early connection with that. And if you look at I always think about the Pledge of Allegiance that was put in by the Grand Army of the Republic. Most the veterans, especially if they were well known or successful, played an important part in the war. They got very big positions and the subsequent governments that were there, and the Grand Army of the Republic, which was the organization of Civil War veterans for the North, had a tremendous amount of influence. They were the ones who instituted the Pledge of Allegiance and it initially did not have under God in it until the mid nineteen fifties. And so the emphasis was on one nation indivisible and that you know, very harsh with that, and it was the pledge was done with one arms extended out, palmed down, just like the Nazi salute. They changed it to hand over your heart because of the Nazi salute. But yeah, socialism and a lot of other things that were there, and the as well as the concentration of power and really talking about the destruction of the states as sovereign entities and the understanding that the states had created the federal government. All that stuff disappeared with Civil War go ahead.
Speaker 5: We have username zero one, two, three, four, five, six, eight nine, AI will be kosher and Dei Nivoduru twenty twenty nine says we have the best government money can buy, and that's a quote from Mark Twain.
Speaker 2: And they spent.
Speaker 5: More and more every single day. Pazonovante seventeen seventy six ask the guest his take on war Gaza. Trump's anti semitisms are in the Heritage Foundation's projects.
Speaker 2: I apologize, I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Yes, the conversation was too good, Goldsmith says, curiously, people often claim Marx was focused solely on economics, but his entire worldview was cultural, based on envy and hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, conflict, Yeah, like go and dialectic. That's why, you know, we can we have to look at the different ways that they divide us. You know, it's very explicit what Bill ayers and burning door and whether whether men wanted to do they wouldn't have a race war. Marx focused the thing about economics was there, but that was really a class struggle, right, and the economics was a part of that class struggle. But it's always about dividing us. And that's why I said, you know, we to very careful about the Republican versus Democrat thing, any kind of division that they can use like that. And when we attach ourselves to a different ethnic group or different political group, these different types of things, those attachments draw us away from the principles that can be the bulwark against this kind of socialist hell that they want to put us in.
Speaker 5: And Mama c. Nineteen ninety six. Has I never learned so much is when I was homeschooling my kids.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's excellent. And that was the thing that I really missed about it was that was where I put all my effort before I had the show. As a matter of fact, that was at one point it was kind of bothering me because I was filling in for Alex at the very beginning. He said, you know, there's gonna be millions of people listening to you. I said, don't tell me that I need to do that right now. But because I was not very much into public speaking or anything like that, and I said, no, the way I think of this, and that was in his original studio, which was really small and intimate, And so the way I think of this is I'm talking to the eyes over there running the board. I could see them, and I said, I'm just thinking, like I'm doing homeschooling with my kids. So I said, don't talk to me about millions of people listening to That'll freeze me up. So that's the way I always looked at it. And it was such a wonderful thing because it gave us an opportunity to go back and look at content that was compelled on us in the schools and to view it in a different way. And that's one of the things I've always said about biology and evolution. You know, when it's taught to us in the schools, it was always dumbed down into skeletons and death. Right for the evolutionist's death is the thing the engine of creation. For us, it is the giver of life. And we didn't look at comparative anatomy of skeletons. We looked at the unique design of each and every animal and that was the thing that was so fascinating. So it really is a blessing and an opportunity. I hope if you have the opportunity take that to homeschool your kids have a good day. Thank you.
Speaker 6: You can take a photo on a phone, there is machine learning in the background.
Speaker 7: Highest quality video capture ever in a smartphone.
Speaker 6: In the metaverse, we're going to need AI that is build around helping people navigate virtual worlds as well as our physical world with augmented reality.
Speaker 7: Augmented reality is a profound technology that.
Speaker 6: Includes like your position in three D space, your your body language, facial gestures.
Speaker 7: We invented new intimate ways to connect and communicate directly from.
Speaker 6: Your rist, everything from virtual reality to designing our own data centers.
Speaker 8: Describing what's coming even it's just so different in you. I've been in this infrastructure business for three decades.
Speaker 6: No one has ever seen industry Yeah, and now I expect that these trends will only increase in the future.
Speaker 9: In the last few months, we launched voice and vision capabilities so that chat GPT can now see here and speak courts up to one hundred and twenty eight thousand tokens of contexts. That's three hundred pages of a standard book.
Speaker 6: That's all AI generated. Actually, let's add some alto cumulus fucks.
Speaker 2: All right, break free of the technocratic night mayor this Christmas and go back to basics, where the David Knight Show bookmark and notebook. This high quality and boss metal bookmark with a full color design on the back is guaranteed to be cross compatible with all physical books, and the beautiful Foe leather notebook is one hundred percent hacking proof. An ideal gift for fans of the David Knight Show, or anyone looking to start a journaling or prayer joeneral habit. No bells, no whistles, just pen and paper. Available at Davidknight dot News. Merry Christmas,