Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the The Dual Show. We are consumable mindsets. As I promised.
Speaker 2: First of all, I promised that Producer Hunter would return from he was gonna make.
Speaker 1: Cage where you go Myrtle Beach? Myrtle Beach? Yeah, it was very pleasant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you won that trip because he told him three jokes. He didn't laugh, so he won the trip to Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 1: That is true. We sent downgraded the prize from.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: If the more people will we get to complete, that will give him eyeball person give the.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five dollars to give it everything.
Speaker 2: What a fracturing great because we are at Fractury Great Studios today, Ladies and gentlemen, we have Olivia take on the challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, sure works. What do you do here in pressure great? I'm just a bartender baristas. I haven't gone the coffees and start fining here pretty much making the stuff out here.
Speaker 2: And you know what, In fact, Producer Hunter and I we just talked, but I just wrote a rap song. Yeah, I think it's gonna be an be as good as Booty Popham bake after will work as creative magic, and.
Speaker 1: We'll see here we go, here we go. Three jokes, okay, and you know what to do, Hunter Wrights. You just thinks a simp and then I'm gonna do This is joke number one. You're ready, I'm ready? Go ahead? Okay, all right, did you hear about the honors people, because there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of honors people out here in the Wilmington Pulaski surrounding area, and they are really working on their birth control because they want to stuff the spread.
Speaker 1: Of ames's the spread up games. So no, okay, swallow and then you can hear me go choke something something. I think it's more I don't want to get the floors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, you're ready. All right, now, I know Hunter were on vacation. He droves vacation, but.
Speaker 1: Don't force me to go.
Speaker 2: There's a massive accident which picks vapor warehouse truck.
Speaker 5: Fortunately there wasn't any congestion grade hours.
Speaker 1: Wow my good, I do what the heck? Okay, I don't know, I don't know. All right, all right, here's okay, here's the last show. Okay, that's the last I appreciate because I'm gonta the other can crash. He at nine studios consumerable unstates.
Speaker 5: So this seventy year old woman, you know, she's feeling kind of lowly and she's stinking her.
Speaker 1: Mind, and she goes, you know what you need to get married. I have to get.
Speaker 5: Married in seventy I might have fun. So her friends say, look what you need to put in there, and she goes old school. She puts it back and paper looking for her husband.
Speaker 1: Must not beat me, must not walk over me. You must be good and bad. Okay, So she puts the addy. About two to three months go by her. She's afraidy to pack it in. She goes, you know what, I'm not getting any any hits on this. So next thing, you know, the door go She goes.
Speaker 2: She opens up the door and there's a guy that no arms and no les in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: She goes, yeah, can I help you? He goes, hey, I'm your new husband. She just no, no way. She goes, look, you have no arms, no legs. Because she had no arms, I can't beat.
Speaker 4: You, nolegs, I can't walk over you.
Speaker 1: Shecaus, she have but he said you must be good in bed. He said, I rang the door belt didn't I way, Well that's it you you survived.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: That wasn't so bad, Hunter, come on, help me over here alright. Anyway, thank you that was the best stroke, the last one. Yeah, probably the last one.
Speaker 2: Right, So anyway, thank you for you know, I appreciate it crashing rape out here into Wilmington.
Speaker 1: Then you have a winery, a brewery. Thank you very much. Maybe next week she said she'd like the truck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Alex alex ax somebody, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you appreciate it. Well Hunter read jokes. What what did I thought she was gonna with the first one. I don't know. There's there's some good stuff in there, you think so, I think so. I don't seem too confident. Anyway, things are doing. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: And again April second, we'll see because producer Hunter is gonna be busy. Uh no, Thata Bob supposed to fly in from Vegas to be on the show.
Speaker 6: We'll see how that happens. Just take a look at the end. You'll have all the promos for you. Don't forget to share, like comments, subscribe. Thank you very much, Love you guys, Take care
Speaker 3: Me