Speaker 1: Something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen? What I how I have to help?
Speaker 3: Okay, we are alive. How this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigets on today's show. I have two very special guests, Nick for me to call up rejects. If you watch my show and listening to my show, you've heard him from me as a guest on his show, and he's talked to me THET shows recently about crossing me of this and uh, the Pilgrim Society which is getting a little bit of mention that he's mentioned in some You know a guy who I listened to, Afprener, I mentioned the Pilgrim Society too, who's kind of a main line online kind of commentary academic. But it was interesting to hear him talk about it after kind of we did and shows like Charlie Robinson, but it was interesting to kind of make it into mainline discourse. And his kind of views are that the English ex English empires punching over its weight, which I can be agreeing with and through things like the Pilgrim Society. But also another co guest is Teresa who's done shows with Nick. So this is the first time I think I've had her on my show. We're going to talk to something I don't really know much about. And Nick reached out to me and said, Hey, I've been doing this research on this subject, and so I'm kind of flying blind, like I don't really know that much. I know a lot with the Catholic Church. I grew up Catholic. I grew up Roman Catholic. But this is called the Saint Gallen Mafia, so it's St. And Gallan ga ll E. And I did a little bit of stuff about it, kind of ties in it kind of overlaps with some of these old orders that I've been studying. I did a show on the Knights of Malta with Coordinate Turner, just like the Pilgrim Society, all these old kind of Heraldrick orders and things like that. But these guys can talk.
Speaker 4: I us actually even wondered if they tie into the P two lodges somehow.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised a lot of them do. I mean P two is a Masonic lodge, but all those guys like Berlasconi was a member of P two. Who's the head of the talent, Really Yeah, that's actually how. There's a really good book called thing. It's called The Sack of Rome and it's about him and how he was able to take over the kind of corporate media in Italy was through non commercial wholesale loans through his friends in P two. So any negotiation that he could he had with, you know, somebody, he could undercut and offer a better price because he's getting money from from his buddies through P too much cheaper.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. Yeah, he's a fascinating character. We'll have to do a show on him sometime.
Speaker 3: So for people, maybe you guys can talk about what you've been up to and what led you to the subject Saint Ala Mafia.
Speaker 4: Well, real quick, I'll just believe it or not. This is actually Teresa's topic, but into the Occult Rejects. And Teresa's one of the people on one of the many people that is part of the ocult rejects, and she had approached me with this topic and I actually thought it was like really interesting. She had she was looking to do it for another show and I was like, oh, this is really good. I was like, we should really use this on the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: And she was like yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: And after we got done doing it kind of like covering it and stuff, I reached out to you and I was like, why not do it on his show and then we'll just share this for the occult rejects. So it's kind of actually, like I was telling you before, it's a I guess, a sneak peek. You know, we haven't even released this ourselves, so this is an exclusive on Williams William Ramsey show, So this isn't even out on our end.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to turn it over.
Speaker 4: And let let Teresa actually you know, get into it because this is her topic.
Speaker 1: So that's sure. Well it definitely helped a lot. But yeah, So the sank Gown Mafia is essentially not an actual mafia, though the title does sound really cool. When I first heard the term, I was like, what is that so gangster? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, the name of the Saint Allen Group, which is not as fun, so they went to Saint Ala Mafia. But essentially it's a group of high level cardinals and bishops who coordinated to push through globalist agendas through the papacy of Pope Francis and they've sort of been literally conspiring to do this since the early nine days, which is pretty interesting. I first heard the term when I was listening to another podcast. Actually, Father Charles Murr. He wrote a book called Murder in the thirty third Degree. I think we're going to refer to the book later, but that book is essentially about the murder of Pope John Paul the First and the Free Masonic involvement in that case. Uh. And he brought up the term Saint Alan Mafia and I was like, what is that? And then basically I I started researching it and it led me down a rabbit hole of Catholicism and conspiracy. So it was really interesting and I just kind of rolled with it, and here we are today. So yeah, yeah, like I said, it's a group of high level cardinals. Sorry, go ahead, William.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say that death was kind of featured in a fictional way and Godfather three, so the.
Speaker 1: Po that's right, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Very long. He last on like seventeen days or something like.
Speaker 1: That, thirty three days, precise seventeen. You know, show showed seventeen. When we get thirty three though, to show, you know, maybe who's behind the murder. So let's see. But yeah, So basically the group, the Saint Gallon Group, is named after a town in Switzerland which is called Sankt Gullen. It started around ninety five ninety six during the decline of Pope John Paul the Second in his papacy, and it was this group discussing what they believe would be the best way forward for the Catholic Church and how to push these globalist agendas through the church. They did think that Cardinal Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict the sixteenth, they believe that he was like the absolute wrong choice for their agenda. So I know, a lot of conspiracy around Pope Benedict, people like he's so evil. He he could he could have been, but you know, so were some of these guys apparently. But I think Benedict was more of a traditionalist by comparison to this group, which is extremely liberal in terms of like Catholicism at least, so they definitely did not want him in, although of course he did was Pope for a time, but they did push for the election of Jorge Bergolio from Argentina, who ended up becoming Pope Francis. And there are a couple authors who are really expert on this topic, if anyone wants to die further. One's name is Julia Maloney. The other one is Taylor Marshall, who a lot of people may be more familiar with. He's quite popular on YouTube. And this is just a quick quote from Taylor Marshall's book Infiltration or Sorry. It's from an article that he he was featured in. So it says the Catholic Church is in crisis because the enemies of Christ plotted against organized efforts to place a Pope for Satan on the Roman chair of Saint Peter. It has been a slow, patient plan to establish a Satanic revolution with the Pope as puppet. And Marshall himself basically believes without a doubt that this Pope for Satan is Pope Francis very strong statement.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, that's the most important person in Catholicism, So saying he's he's made some interesting decisions, he's pro and and things like that.
Speaker 1: So certainly, well, the the thing learning about the origins of this group may help us understand his papacy a lot better. And I am Catholic still and it helped me to understand a lot of like what's going on in the church. I'm like, oh, that that makes sense now, you know, as opposed to being super confused about it. Basically, the process of infiltration has been by Freemasons and other secret societies. Their allies were recognized by Pope Gregory the sixteenth. This he was a long time ago, and many later popes. Actually, in eighteen forty six there wasn't Mary an apparition. So if people don't know what that is, that's just when like somebody claims to see the Virgin Mary, either like in person or like a locution, which is like a message in their ear, as if like someone was speaking to them. So this apparition of Mary is called Our Lady of Las Silette. That was in eighteen forty six, and Mary herself spoke of a future time when Rome will lose faith and become the seat of the Antichrist. I think this is what she was maybe talking about. I'm not saying Pop Francis is an Antichrist, but just paring the way perhaps. And also around the same time, in eighteen eighty four, Pope Leo the thirteenth had this vision of Satan approaching the throne of God. I think it was like in the middle of a mass or something, and he's just like had this sudden vision where he stopped and he was like so disturbed by the whole thing that he saw. I basically saw Satan approach God and say I want to tempt humanity and lead them astray. And God was like, cool, how much time do you need? Like go for it? Yeah, it was a little like playing like Job, you know, like if you're familiar with that story in the whole Testament, very much like Job. And God was like, how much time do you need? And He's like, Satan's like probably one hundred years or so, So if that was eighteen eighty four, that would bring us to nineteen eighty four, so we're like, you know, we're not too far off. The mark from that is forty years forty one years ago, so we're pretty close. But yeah, that was his vision and actually so disturbed by it that that's where the Saint Michael prayer comes from. Saint Michael the Eric Angel. Pope Leo wrote that prayer after that vision.
Speaker 3: Interesting, m.
Speaker 1: Yes, so with this same Gallon group that is a more modern kind of infiltration of this whole like modernism versus traditionalism thing in the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Always fighting right, they've never really always.
Speaker 1: Worrying, And it's just basically that story. So like it's a watering down of the heavy tradition over time, which we can even go back to like eighteen fifty nine again, this like mid eighteen hundreds, right, eighteen fifty nine, there was a guy named Jacques Creato Julie. He's a French philosopher. He published a very important work called the Roman Church in the Face of Revolution, and it was notable because he claimed that anti Catholic secret societies would no longer attack the Church from the outside, but rather infiltrate it from the inside within. And this plot is actually detailed in a written document which is called the Alta Vendida, written by an Italian free Masonic group that's referred to as Carbonari, which means I think like charcoal or something. Yeah, that's what it means, I think, yeah, And the Carbonari had a growing influence in Italy at the time. This was during the like Resorgimento period of history in Italy where they were forming into like a nation. Prior to that, Italy was not like a formalized country. Essentially like as we know it today. The document the Alta Vendida. The document's author or authors used the pseudonym Piccolo tigre, which means little tiger, to basically boldly detail how they plan to infiltrate the clergy and the papacy to propagate free Masonic ideals and beliefs. The Carbonari was also aligned with other secret societies across your such as Freemasons in France, Spain, Portugal and Russia. And these lodges shared a hatred for Catholicism and monarchy.
Speaker 2: Very nice, and then I'll soot to take over a little bit.
Speaker 4: Here's an excerpt from the document, whose official title is The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita, and it stated the Pope, whoever he may be, will never come to the secret societies. It is for the secret societies to come first to the Church, with the aim of winning them both. The work which we have undertaken is not the work of a day, nor a month, nor a year. It may last many years, a century, perhaps, but in our ranks the soldier dies and the fight continues. Now then, in order to secure us a pope according to our own heart, it is necessary to fashion for that Pope a generation worthy of the kingdom of which we dream. Leave on one side old age and middle life, go to the youth, and if possible, even to children. The reputation of a good Catholic and a good patriot will open the way for our doctrine to pass into the hearts of the young clergy and go even to the depths of covenants. Of covenants. In a few years, the young clergy will have, by force of events, invaded all offices. They will govern, administer, and judge. They will form the Council of the Sovereign. They will be called upon to choose the pontiff who will reign, and that Pontiff, like the greater part of his contemporaries, will be the necessary will be necessarily imbued with the Italian and humanitarian principles which are about to put into circulation. Do you want to wipe out the last vestige of the tyrants and oppressors? Cast out your nets deep into the sir Christy don't know what that means?
Speaker 2: Sacristy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, binaries in the monasteries rather than at the bottom of the sea. And if you do not rush things, we promise you we promise you at catch more miraculous than this, the fishermen of fish become a fisherman of men. You too, will fish some friends and lead them to the feet of the Apostolic Sea. Essentially, the document explains how the youth will be corrupted or their ideas changed, to the corruption of families, books, poems, colleges, universities, and seminaries to make thought leaders, parents, politicians, priests, and eventually even a pope that embodies free Masonic values.
Speaker 1: Long story shooting, Yeah, that's just an excerpt from the document. It's not the whole thing. And I think, like it's not a coincidence that the Alt of Indida was written around the same time as that infamous letter from Albert Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini, Right, Yeah, I think that's interesting timing that this is all seemed to be happening around the mid eighteen hundreds, Like, it's pretty wild if people aren't familiar with that document. Basically, Albert Pike, who's famous, well known thirty third degree Freemason, he was an ocultist, a Freemason grand master, and also creator of the Southern jurisdiction of the Masonic Scottish rite order and Giuseppe Mazzini was the head of the Action Party in Italy. He's a far left politician at the time, and he was very active during the Resorgimento period calling for the Italian unification of the mid eighteen hundreds, also rumored to be the director of the Illuminati at one point. Yeah. So, basically in that document, Albert Pike wrote and outlined the three world wars and how they would, why they would come to fruition, how it would happen. And I think actually Nick's going to reach the little excerpt regarding World War three.
Speaker 4: The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agenteur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic world. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile, the other nations, once more divided on this issue, will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual, and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists. We shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all in its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere the citizens obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries will will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitude disillusion with Christianity whose deistic spirits will form that moment, be without compasser direction and anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's pretty interesting, especially like with what's going on right now in the Middle East too, Like we're literally seeing that conflict of Islamic world versus Zionist world.
Speaker 3: Right right, no question about it.
Speaker 1: I know it's been going on for quite some time. It's nothing new. Yeah, it seems to be peaking. And you know, of course, rumors of World War three are circulating all the time in the last you know, year or two, right, So sure, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it feels like the world's on fire if you add up Gaza, Ukraine. Yeah, you're all these movements migration and things like that, orders and.
Speaker 1: Stuff exactly, Yeah, totally. So I just wanted to get into a little bit of like, what are these free Masonic values that the Saint Gallan mafia and its precursors wanted to propagate throughout the Catholic Church and throughout the world essentially. So to answer this question, we're going to go back to the Protestant Reformation of fifteen seventeen. And this is not to like insult anybody's belief or your denomination of Christianity if you are a Christian. It's just like a historical record and tracing these events. Okay, I'm not like here to insult your beliefs, right, But basically, Martin Luther's Reformation movement did call for a new way for man to see the world. And this is by use of more individual reasons and desire for a new world order which would be propelled by naturalism, rationalism, and universal brotherhood. And this was in direct protest to the old world order, which is basically Catholic monarchies, essentially all monarchies in general, right, was Kingdom's tyrants, well, in some people's view, tyrants, right. So that's where we get the term Protestant from. It's because it was in protests of the Catholic Church. After the Protestant Reformation, there was a spiritual vacuum left in Europe, and Freemasonry began to fill that void and organize a new universal Church to unite man under these values and subvert the current Catholic Old World order and replace it with its New World order, which is basically led by Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry, teaching an enlightened position that all religions are allegorical and equal. A core belief of this is also to deny the unique incarnation of God into men and through Jesus Christ, and also rejecting the idea of sin and Christ's death being necessary for human salvation. There is no belief in the old world order in these traditions, and no belief in the sacraments of the Church as necessary. They believe that human nature alone is sufficient for humanity's happiness in their view, and these new world values allowed for the Protestant view of Christianity to thrive. So it's not really surprising to see a correlation between where Freemasonry tends to thrive is also places where Protestantism tends to thrive too, so this show Like examples of this would be European centers where Protestantism was already well rooted, like Scotland who had Presbyterianism, England was Anglicanism, Germany Lutheran, etc. Similarly, Freemasonry caught on largely also in the Southern United States, where there happens to be you know, the Bible belt umbrella of Protestant Christian denominations. So seems to go a little bit hand in hand with like this idea that you can interpret the word for yourself, go buy solo scriptura scripture alone. And then also like these naturalistic values not so much the traditions and relying on an outside authority, right, Yeah, and sometimes too when I thought it was interesting when I heard that term, like New World Order versus Old world Old World order, like as conspiracy theorists we love to talk about, you know, warning about the New World Order agenda, trying to prevent that from coming to fruition but then it's like, do we understand what the old world world order was?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Was that better? Is that what people would like to go back to? If you're if you're not for the New World Order? What's the old world order?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Especially like the Tartaria lovers, you know, who allowed to be like I just wanted to go back to like this classical time and all the beautiful architecture will bro that was under a Catholic monarchy, a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Right, It's true, Like what old world order are you thinking? Is an ideal? You know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Just what is it? Which one do you choose? Medieval where everybody died at thirty one or whatever?
Speaker 1: Right where we were like taken by the by the bowels and like you know, quartered in the town.
Speaker 3: I say, like old Italian towns would be divided into like forty four factions and they'd be building towers and chucking spears at each other and just the most violent stuff.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of our politicians we just go and like get them with pitchforks and burn them at the stake right now, like maybe we should be doing that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, they're about to get it here in California, I gotta tell you that there's no question.
Speaker 1: Well people, yeah, literally just shove them outside into the fire.
Speaker 3: Right, there's one out there ready. I guess it could be. I don't know some of these people are going to be able to walk in the streets here, but yeah, I mean it is. It is interesting like the kind of growth of feed Freemasonry and Protestantism, and really there really is a tie there or different ideas like Illuminism maybe that's not Freemasonry, but definitely around in the seventeenth century Ingolstadt, which is even though he's an ex Jesuit priest, Wishaupt is doing something like totally liberal non church ideas, right, non sanctioned Catholic, traditional trad kid traditional churches church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And then just to continue on when historically when Freemasonry kind of more formally organized about two hundred years later, so in seventeen seventeen, the Catholic Church basically became their enemy number one. Organized religion was rejected largely in favor of the idea that all religions are equally attempting to understand the great architect of the universe, as they call it. That's totally right, and as we know from Albert Pike's own writings in Morals and Dogma, which is a famous book that he wrote, he does refer to that great architect as Lucifer himself in his own writing. So yeah, and basically, in the eyes of the Freemason, all religions are equally true and therefore equally false at the same time. And they're all basically human attempts to try and understand God, which I can kind of see, just say, it is a very theosophical idea, right, yeah, and yeah. According to this view, the way to acquire divine knowledge is reason, not faith or the traditional elements of Catholicism like baptism or the Eucharist liturgy or the priesthood. Humanity just needs more reason. And I think we're seeing this in like the modern day, especially when like now, the cult of science is leading the way, you know, reason through the United Nations World Economic Forum, et cetera. This is all a consequence of Martin Luther's assertion that religious authority is from scripture alone, solo scriptura, and not derived by the more mystical elements of faith. And this opened the door wide for individual reasoning and essentially moral relativism to increase throughout the centuries to come. And this is also why the Catholic Church began to excommunicate Catholics who joined freemasonry, because essentially it is a religion of all religions and therefore does not correlate with the Catholic beliefs if you're you know, truly practicing your faith as you claim. And what was I going to say there, Sorry, lost my spot for a second. Oh yeah. While freemasonry is a secret society of sorts, it's not so secret about its pursuit of the new world order in the name of equality. Right, yes, I think too. People would be shocked at like how different the popes are now in like the modern day versus like even two hundred years ago. So when all this thought was going on in the eighteen hundreds, there are papal documents in Canaan church law now making room for clerical marriage, divorce and remarriage, liberty of conscious over objective moral law, political rebellion, and separation of church and state. In the past, church and state was together, was never a separate concept. That's a very modern thing, right.
Speaker 3: Right, that's American thing, right, It's very ama.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's the founding of the country is basically in protest of that, right. Yeah, and yeah, basically from it the time of its writing to now, the instructions outlined in the Alta Vendida have indeed taken deep roots within the Catholic Church and society at large. I think.
Speaker 3: It's changed, and I think that the faith versus reason thing is why so many many people in our modern age do not have Christian faith. They do not believe in because it's not reasonable to them. So they've been in neword to the concept of reason over mystery and faith, right m hm. So it doesn't make sense to them, so it's like, why am I going to do this?
Speaker 1: It's interesting too, though, because I think there is something in the heart of a human in general that has like a hole for God. And even though they reject through reason, then you see the rise in other forms of mysticism, like there always is this other searching happening for God, right, So instead of filling it with the traditional to replace Christianity, you just found a replacement. Yeah, exactly, And that's why I see the rise in secret societies, occultism, witchcraft, right, Like it's interesting.
Speaker 3: They're all very religious extreme Because I'm not religious. I'm like, I bet you're religious in one way or another.
Speaker 1: I bet you are.
Speaker 3: If you don't even go to masonry, I bet you might get up every day and have your little economic consumer's rituals, going to get coffee or eating it in and out Burger every week or something like that. So yeah, people deceive themselves into thinking they're not religious.
Speaker 1: Totally or like, yeah, we've just replaced these rituals with other rituals right.
Speaker 3: Or watching it could be yeah, a addiction watching football every Sunday. I know people who take the Sunday off, they don't go to church and they watch the NFL. That's their religion. So I mean there's there's definitely, like you said, there's a hole. People fill that hole. I would say, the faithful is the best way to kind of fild that. But or you know, it's something doing going into church or at least I mean being going to Catholic church is probably better than spending time watching football. Giving those people your.
Speaker 1: Time and effort would probably I would say. And yeah, just to continue our like brief historical rundown, do you want to do you want to take this part.
Speaker 4: Nick, where were you left? The Freemasons and socialists. Yeah, Damasons and socialists persecuted Christianity intensely in the earl twentieth century, especially in countries like Mexico, Spain, and Russia. Not only that, but beginning in the nineteen thirties, the Russians began secretly infiltrating the Catholic seminaries to put their own men with Communist ideals into the priesthood, who go on to become bishops, cardinals, and even Pope someday, exactly as outlined in the Ulta Vendita by the Kabinari Freemasons so many years earlier to secure pope according to our heart, Belladod, a former Communist agent and later a Catholic convert, testified before the US House Committee on Unamerican Activities Committee in nineteen fifty three about the ways that Communists would infiltrate American institutions, including giving details about a Russian order that used the exact method of planting Communist party members into seminaries and Dio, how do.
Speaker 2: You say that one diocesan, Yeah, diocesan.
Speaker 3: There's aggregation of Catholic.
Speaker 4: Churches, Yes, she testified that in the nineteen thirties one one hundred men were put into priesthood purposely to destroy the church from within, and that right now they're in the highest places in the church.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that was in nineteen fifty three that she gave that testimony, right, And it's just like there's historical proof that this happened, and I just not talked about I think that much, right, And I don't think that's a coincidence that then she's saying this in nineteen fifty three, that there's communists literally in the highest levels of the priesthood in the fifties, and then you have Vatican two happening in the sixties, like right after that. So it's like they stacked the deck, you know, and then called for all this reform with members of their ideology.
Speaker 3: I guess hear of Malachi Martin. I have, Yeah, Malchi Martin wrote a book on that. They thought he was crazy. He said that the Soviets are infiltrating the Catholic Church. No. I think it was called a wind swept House or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was right.
Speaker 3: I think he turned out to be right.
Speaker 1: He was right. And also there's Saint Maximilian Colby, who died in the Second World War. He was saying the same thing, yeah, and actually specifically against freemasonry as well.
Speaker 3: Malachi Martin is an interesting show in himself because he encapsulates so many ideas modern ideas about the Catholic Church, demon possession, extorcism, Soviet infiltration, masonry, protection of the pope. Really interesting guy, really well read. I forgot what I think he was either a jazz or I think it was a Jesuit.
Speaker 1: I think so, actually, yeah, that's right. Yeah. So if people don't know what Vatican two is, I think most people might be vaguely familiar. But basically, Vatican two was like a reform of the Catholic Church and it marked a time of big changes, basically taking away a lot of the supernatural elements of the faith, moving from faith in Jesus Christ to faith in man, less about Christ's kingship and more about faith in humanity alone, so sort of implementing those free Masamic ideals. And it also was the debut of the Novus Ordo Mass, so the New Order mass. I don't think it's a coincidence that it's called that. Yeah. So, formerly the Last was all in the Mass was all in Latin prior to Vatican Two, so it was a universal church language that everyone had to know, at least for the Mass parts. I mean, you didn't have to be fluent in Latin by any means, but you'd be familiar with it to participate in Mass. And then novus ordo Mass, there's some things changed, especially regarding the Eucharist, and it's in your own native language, so like in America, in Canada it's in English. In you know, Africa would be in whatever Swahili or whatever language you speak there, right, So it's an interesting shift.
Speaker 3: It would cause the huge schism within the church. The hair guy's really about Vatican too today.
Speaker 1: Well I can kind of see why. I mean, growing up, I didn't understand what is the big deal. I didn't even know it existed till I asked my parents why my dad's parents don't go to church anymore? And it was because they stopped going when those changes were made. And it's sort of like a form of protest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had. Uh. The guy was on Joe Rogan, who was mad Max's name. Again, it's he's a really traditional Catholic, but I think his family left the Catholic or like he kind of skis him out of the Catholic church and state tradition. Oh yeah, because of that Vatican too. They thought it was like a real disgrace. So he had to set his own church up in Malibu or something like that. Yeah, own Catholic. Oh wow, that he could be a traditional, true trad CAF.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you get. Yeah, you get this term rad trad Catholic radical traditional. It means that they they honor the traditions of like Vatican One.
Speaker 3: I'm on a guys show, good Juice Ski. I don't know if you should listen to him. He's a cool guy, but he's a he goes by trad cat night. Oh I know, ye yeah, I really you don't think the same. But he's done. He's willing to like look into stuff like Satanism.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is a lot of the traditional Catholics are more conspiratorial minded actually, because they understand, like there was an infiltration, this was a conspiracy against the church itself. It's interesting, but then you.
Speaker 3: Probably get a kick, Yeah for sure, talking with them.
Speaker 1: Smart, that'd be cool. So Bella DoD who Nick referred to before the woman who testified at that US committee. She said that it wasn't just a priesthood that Communists were infiltrating also public school system as teachers. Yes, so this perfectly echoes the agenda set in the altiv adeda document to you know, influence the youth. It was with any ideology, that's what they do, They go to the youth. Hitler did the same thing. Communists in Russia did the same thing, and yeah, this revolutionized the church from within, from Vatican to and beyond. The coldinals who were a part of the Saint Gallan mafia itself would have been children or teenagers at this time when the Communists were aggressively infiltrating the seminaries, So they themselves were growing up in a radically changing time and they would have been inundated with this like new ideology. Basically. Another communist agent, his name is Manning Johnson. He testified at the same US House Committee in nineteen fifty three as Belladod. He said that the policy of infiltrating the seminaries was beyond it was successful beyond even the Communist expectation, so it was like wildly successful. Belladot herself also admitted that at least four of their priests who were you know, sent to infiltrate, had attained the level of cardinal. So that's pretty influential. Yeah, and then like fast forward to nineteen ninety five, nineteen ninety six, where we have the Saint Gallen mafia coming together to conspire. They were hoping to succeed Pope Jump all the second with their own men of course, and yeah, they were trying to put those ideas forth from the Alta Vendida, and we do know of their actual existence existence from their own writings, thanks to a man who's part of it. Cardinal Daniels is his name from Belgium, and he is a cardinal who's publicly supported abortion in same sex marriage. Daniel's own biographers wrote that the election of Jorge Bergolia was prepared by the Saint Gallen mafia beyond a out.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, did we mention before that they actually we did mention that they met in the city of Saint St.
Speaker 2: It's actually s A n K T.
Speaker 1: Right Gallon.
Speaker 3: You mentioned at the beginning that's how they got their name.
Speaker 4: R Yeah, all right, so yeah, so basically, yeah, so you had Now now we have a bunch of these high ranking church people, you know, gathering there who opposed Cardinal Joseph Ratzingrew's papacy. And most of these, many of the cardinals who were meeting there, were part of you know that we're part of the Saint glam mafia. Can be traced back to being consecrated by one particular priest who was also a confirmed Freemason, and that was Cardinal Mariano Ranpola del Tindaro.
Speaker 2: And have you ever heard of him, Ramsey.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell this research.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm interested in this stuff because it just shows like the machinations and the battles between i don't know, simply put right and left stuff within a you know, so many political organizations were squabbling and absolutely fighting for control and their ideology and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he was.
Speaker 4: Rampolo was secretary of State under Pope Pious the thirteenth and that was the one who had the visions of Satan approaching the guy to throne. As secretary of State, Cardinal Rampola supported the Austrian Christian Social Party. The Christian Social Party was the first Catholic social movement that was both anti liberal and anti Semitic. Maybe that's possibly Nazi ideology.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Catholics were very sympathetic to the Nazis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you know what I mean, you could also have been scared. I mean, I don't know, I don't know. I mean, I'm saying that's a reason to cow down to the guy. But I could see some people that were just saying, oh, yeah, yeah, he's okay, Like you.
Speaker 2: Don't you know, what, do you want to say something and then get killed?
Speaker 3: Well this is true as well, But I think that there, you know, there was the Axis Powers was Italy at that time, Yeah, and Mussolini, So I think that there was kind of like a similar kind of fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true. You know, I have to do.
Speaker 1: A tendency to that ideology in their own country, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: You know what's even interesting too, like some of the stuff that we covered when it came to I feel like Italy kind of like was being the sneak thiefs with the occult architecture, more out in the open than it Germany was. But nobody seems to pay attention to what Italy was doing in World War Two.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, Saint Peter's that central Sundial is really a cult and they I don't know how they stuck stuck it in there, but there's other occult architecture throughout Rome and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Italy.
Speaker 4: Italy went into Ethiopia when at the time the guy who was in charge of Ethiopia thought he was direct bloodline from Solomon. They went in there, it took and took the line of Judah, which Crowley ripped off.
Speaker 2: And uh and uh and uh obelisk.
Speaker 4: I don't really have to hear anybody talking about that, but they went in there and took a cold architecture.
Speaker 3: That obelisk in the center of Saint Peter's is actually an obelisk that was taken from Egypt by none other than uh, what is what's his name, the guy little boot? Uh what's the Roman Empire? Roman Empire? There is the Catholic Church kind of took it over, but it was not Nero, the guy after Nero. That's from the for some other reason. But yeah, oh it has an interesting history in itself, but yeah, I mean it is. It's really incredible, Like a lot of this history and a lot of this kind of right left fighting within the Catholic Church for for authority. I mean, isn't isn't Bargoglio kind of seen that's kind of more sympathetic than maybe people thought he was. They thought he was really conservative and then kind of made some different things.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, basically like Pope Francis's papacy so far has been like an item list from the Saint Alum mafia. Like the reforms he's trying to make. It's like literally like check jack, check. So yeah, Nick, I think you have a bit more.
Speaker 2: H yeah, cardinal right, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: He fought new penal codes that aimed to criminalize clerical activity. He was just had a strong association with French freemasonry. He went on to consecrate bishops and cardinals and you know, maybe they were also aligned with maybe some of his ideology, who knows. And in his lineage that what is the episcopal lineage, I'm saying that episcopal lineage can be traced directly to Pope Francis as well as many of the cardinals who make up the Saint Gallum mafia. Many of the cardinals and archbishops associated with his lineage were the ones who were running the Vatican ratlines evacuating Nazis from Italy into Argentina and other South American countries, where Bigoglio and Pope Francis.
Speaker 1: Is from Yames from Argentina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this kind of central piece of all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Another cardinal in that lineage was Cardinal Sebastian Baggio. And according to Father Charles Murr, he said, all those bishops and cardinals who formed the Saint Gallant group were named by Cardinal Sebastian Baggio. And he was saying that referring to one of the cardinals who in nineteen seventy four was accused by two other cardinals of being a freemason. Charles Murr was a close friend of Cardinal Edward Gagna, a Gagnon who had been tasked by the Pope to investigate the problem of freemasonry within the Vatican in hierarchy, and was privy to some of these internal findings and debates. He describes in the book How In nineteen seventy four, two Cardinals Dino Staffa and Silvilio Addi presented Paul the sixth with documentation about two Vatican prelates. One of them was Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio, who was accused by Audio Odi and Staffa with proof in hand for being active Freemasons. Cardinal Baggio was perfect of this. He was perfect of the Sacred Congregation for Bishops from nineteen seventy three until nineteen eighty four, and as such had great influence over which clergymen were chosen as bishops and often subsequently cardinals. There at the Saint Gallen Group members who were appointed bishops when Cardinal Sebastian Baggio, known freemason, was active, and the list of the Saint Gallen Group can be fed on Wikipedia. And here relicted those bishops who were picked during the time of Cardinal Baggio, and that would be uh Cardinal Carlo Martini nineteen eighty, Cardinal Ted McCarrick nineteen seventy seven, Cardinal Godfrey Daniels nineteen seventy seven, Cardinal Carl Lehman in nineteen eighty three, Cardinal Achilles silvastrini nineteen seventy nine, Cardinal Murphy O'Connor seventy seven, Bishop Whozar seventy seven, and Cardinal Joseph pla Carpo in seventy eight. If I do if I do remember correctly, wasn't there, Teresa, was this somebody who recently came out, well not recently, probably about five or six years ago, actually came out and said, like one of these people actually like kind of was like messing with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so probably the one you're thinking of is Cardinal ten mcerrick. Yeah, yeah, he was like people might know his name from being like really in the headlines with the clergy abuse scandals. He's like a prolific like abuser. So he was part of the Saint Alan Mafia.
Speaker 3: What was his name again, Eternal Ted.
Speaker 1: McCarrick mc ca rick. Yeah, he's like a prolific abuser and he's part of this influential group which is grazy.
Speaker 3: So Saint Allen is north eastern Switzerland, so it's up in the northeastern.
Speaker 4: In the nineteen seventies, various members of the Saint Alam Mafia spring into action and focus specifically on subverting priestly celibacy and the prohibition against communion for the divorced and civilly remarried. Later, after the mafia began meeting around nineteen ninety six, Martini gave a nineteen ninety nine dream speech in which he listed a number of doctrinal and disciplinal knots that needed to be addressed. He's spoke in somewhat coded terms, but he was referring to issues such as the ordination of married men, communion for the divorced and civilly remarried, sinidality, and so on. During the Pontificate of Benedict sixth sixteenth, the mafia lette multi pronged war. Specifically, Martini kept alive the dream of another council or series of synods. Casper clung to the hope of opening up communion to the vorce and Civilly remarried, and the Nils pushed for exemptions to the ban on condoms. But their agenda, you know, only went so far. Their efforts at the two thousand and five Oh that's yours, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Worry, Yeah, I know. It's just interesting that Okay, I wanted to make a note about the term synod s y n od. So I didn't never heard that word till maybe a few years ago. So with this Cardinal Carlo Martini calling for synods, it's basically like a meeting of Christians to discuss reform within their community, and it would influence like change from the community upwards as opposed to the papacy, which should be like from the top down right influencing change. So it's more like, you know, the community, what people want the church to just like, you know, change with the world, that sort of thing, as opposed to the world changing around the church. And in the last few years, I think since twenty twenty one, there's been the Synod on Sinidelity happening in Rome, so it's like, how much more of a synod do you want? It's the Synod on Sinintality and then like just finished. I think it was for like four years, pretty crazy, so a lot of changes were like discussed during this time. I think, what are they going to say here?
Speaker 3: And some people think that you know, in the US it's so byzantine, there's so many different religious groups and everything, but in other countries it's the Catholic Church. It's all you get, and there's barely any kind of Protestant or Evangelicals. From Mexico, they used to kill them really in the twentieth century. It happened like competitors against Catholic Church. So we may not see the kind of potency and power. But I talked to a guy in Argentina where Burgoglio is from, and it's like Opus Day, which is another secret society, and all these guys are involved in all kinds of very traditional Catholic stuff all the way to the top. It's apart and parcel of like power of the exercise of power in Argentina and other Catholic countries. So it's just something to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, So the reforms that Nick mentioned about, you know, communion, ordination of married men, also a larger role for women in the church, which I'm not seeing is necessarily a bad thing. Is It's interesting that these ideas are traditionally like not up for discussion. Really, another thing too is influence of acceptance of other people. So in the church, like the LGBTQ agenda and whatnot. Pope Francis basically has like tackled the reforms on the Saint Gallan Mafia's list and like implemented them like one after the other and essentially reinforcing the ideals of the Freemasonic Alta vendida, the destruction of the perennial teachings of the church and increased liberalism of the church. The idea that the church needs to update its dogmas, change with the times and surrender to modernism and the world. One example of that is, of course, the controversy in Pope Francis's papacy around the Latin Mass. He's tried to like quell the Latin Mass and essentially like force priests to stop practicing it, which is strange because it's like, well, why why would you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Like, I know, it's the church is it's kind of like centralized power from Rome. It is. Yeah, it's where Saint Peter, you know, lent and was be it it supposedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Essentially, like you know, Paupe Francis is discouraging the Latin Mass from being practiced. So that's the like pre Vatican To version of the Mass and the celebration of the Euchress. He only wants like the Novus Ordo Mass done, and that also leaves room for changing how the host is consecrated the Eucharus. So it's like, is it really now like the Body of Christ anymore? Because you're changing some of the wording how the ritual is done. It's interesting to think about it, and it's like, why are you harping so much on that mass? Is there something special about it being said in Latin. Is there something special about the rituals that, like we as the lay people don't know about that, like the clergy knows, Like something is more powerful about the Latin Mass. I've even heard some people like convert because they attended Latin Mass, like Shilah Buff the actor. He's somebody who played Padre Pio in a movie and he was attending Latin mass as staying with the Capuchin Friar monks, which padet Pio was one of. He stayed with them for research for his role, and he ended up converting to Catholicism because he was so touched by his experience, and he said a big part of it was attending the Latin Mass. And I'm like, that's interesting. I think I've never attended one myself, but from what I gather in like things that I've seen written about it in videos, it seems that it's much more mystical. And I think part of that is because it's not in a language that you like fully understand, or there is something about those old languages like Latin Hebrew that is much more reverent.
Speaker 4: I mean, here's something interesting I find interesting about this too, is that when I end up not even making this up when I left theto around that time, and there was a few other people who did as well, for all multiple reasons. And some of them I know, well, unless they were making it up, I don't know why they would all lie. And they were all going to different ones. They left there and started going to Latin masses.
Speaker 3: With that, and he crrelly based like that whole thing on Russian Orthodox Orthodox. So it's that's also very ritualized, and you know, yes, so I think so then you talk about the needhole for God or whatever. People like ritual too. They liked it, they liked the and if you look at the last support, it's very ritualized. It's very important, like you and my friends do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the words we say, you know, the priest says at the consecration and the group responds in a whole ritual like it's always the same and yeah, they're that Cardinal Martini, who was part of the Saint Alum mafia. He has of course broken with the Vatican on a number of issues, one of them being the Latin mask. He said that he loves the Latin language for prayer and would have no trouble doing a Mass in Latin. But he won't. He refuses. He says, I will not do it. And it's like, well, why are you refusing, Like you're a cardinal, Like shouldn't you have reverence for this way of like celebrating the Eucharist? Why is there such.
Speaker 3: A isn't there options within Catholic churches or dioceses where people can get the Mass in English and also Latin, because I thought I remember seeing that fairly recent where like you have them everything's English and then five o'clock Latin Mass, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you do have a church like that near you, that's a great option. A lot of churches, at least in my experience I'm in Canada, but there's not very many, Like Novas Orto. Mass in your native language is the predominant way that it's done. But I think we are seeing a movement by a lot of even younger Catholics searching for that reverence and that ritual that are seeking out the Latin Mess demanding it actually, which is interesting because the Vatican apparently wants to quell it totally. Yeah, So I don't know, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: There I go now right, yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So out of out of like these people that were listed as you know, being part of the Saint Gallamafia, I think I had a list of eleven. I'm sure there's a more than that, but out of that list, I did run you know, some I ran their names just you know, looking for stuff online. Anything came up besides this stuff. And I think I think you had him up before you might. Ivo fra right there, you have him up there him. He was the Bishop of Saint Gallan from nineteen ninety five to two thousand and five and hosted the Initiator. There was news reports of him connected to Saint Gallamafia of covering up sexual abuse. The University of Zurich researchers findings accused Bishop Ivo Feure of allowing a priest to remain in ministry despite numerous reports of sexual harassment. Basically, yeah, this guy was known for like kissing and groping and just you know, being a weird creep. And uh I think, uh yeah, he basically just didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: And I supposedly proof that he knew that was.
Speaker 3: Rats Ur's job before he came became Bob. He was kind of like a cwelling, a lot of the stuff. And there the number three guy in the Catholic Church. They got him off on some sexual abuse stuff. Guy from Australia, forgot his name. Like yeah, some of these like they're big wigs in the Catholic Church accused him.
Speaker 1: Seemed to be a theme with this group in particular too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you have godfreed Daniel's and there was a Belgian sex tape. Abuse tapes amplify Catholic scandals. That's like the news the news top of the news thing. Leak tapes of Belgium Cardinal Godfrey Daniels urging a victim not to reveal he was sexually abused by a bishop of some of the most damaging docs to emerge in the scandal rocking the Roman Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: There's Godfrey dan de Nails right there.
Speaker 4: The tapes, made secretly by the victim and published in two Belgian newspapers on Saturday, show the former the former exhorting him to accept a private apology or wait one year until the bishop retired before making his case public. I mean, that's so obvious that it's like jeez, yeah, now you have ad Van l u y N Louen. He was head of the Celesian Order Order from nineteen seventy five to nineteen eighty one. The bishop was aware of several concrete cases and had to take action. The spokesman said it is the first time the bishop had admitted knowing about the abuse. He declined to make any further comment pending the outcome of an independent inquiry into abuse at Catholic schools in seminaries worldwide. But he was another one that had supposedly known of stuff and really didn't say anything. Oh then you have Cormick Murphy O'Connor. He admits shame over the nineteen eighty sex abuse case. He basically said that he knew that there was a Carlon Murphy. O'Connor told the festival crowd how as the Bishop of Rundel and Brighton, he allowed Priest Michael Hill to become a chaplain of Gatwick Airport, despite Hill confessing to him that he had.
Speaker 2: Abused young boys.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 4: And because of that allowing him to do that, he did eventually end up abusing a boy later on.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of that, And then you watched that movie Spotlight that was part of the all of the arrangements, is that people got paid off and then were told to shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: You know they didn't know what was going on. Ye, and then they moved people around too, Like it was pretty dark. Like that's what Rats and a Girl was in. I mean, that's allegedly what Ratson was involved in. It is handling the cases and then moving instead of prosecuting the priests, they were moving to another diocese and they keep going.
Speaker 1: It's graz Yeah, it seems to be a theme with that. I mean, I'm sure this happened in the past as well, but it seems to be a strong theme of that generation of seminarians and priests, right, And maybe that there is a correlation there with like the infiltration of the Communists and Freemasonic values. I'm not saying, you know, all Freemasons are sex abusers by any means, but like maybe there's something there, right, Like it's a strong part of it.
Speaker 3: I Mean, it's been dog doctrine. If you're true as you're supposed to kind of break down the traditional family and break down all these things that are supposedly, you know, keeping the revolution going, like traditional families and all that stuff. So traditional war yeah or thrown out the window. It is anti Christian in anti tradition, there's no question communism.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There is also evidence that a lot of even homosexual men were put into the seminaries purposely as well, So that's another notice fun.
Speaker 2: Nothing I even want to add too.
Speaker 4: I didn't include them just because there's you know, time or whatever and it wasn't that important. But there was at least three, if not for other people on that list that when I ran, you know, looked for this type of stuff, it was going on at a place that they were at, but they were admitting it and investigating in it. So now like all right, now they're not being known as covering it up, but like, what's the odds of six to seven of these dudes being at places that have this going on?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 4: I mean, is it that horribly? Is that horrific like all over the place? Or is there something here with these people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: And don't I was contrary to by most people, I don't think it's as bad to where it's that prevalent.
Speaker 2: I do think it might actually be something with these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or is it too that they were it up and hushing it because they were also involved, you know, like it makes you wonder, like why are you going? Yeah, yeah, right, I just have a bit of info on like Saint Gallen itself, and like why that place? And then I think we're pretty much like wrapp going to wrap up after that. So there's an interest of time. But so why did the Saint Galla mafia pick the Swiss town of Saint Gallen to meet in the first place? And I think part of the reason might be because the city does have deep European Communist roots. Originally, it was the base of an Irish missionary named Saint Gallas in six twelve a d. And then a monastery was established there in seven twenty a d. However, in the beginning of the twentieth century, the region became associated with Satanic rituals and communism, so that may have something to do with it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Marxist leader of Vladimir Lenin himself did use Switzerland as his headquarters during his exi, which was around nineteen oh three to nineteen seventeen. Lenin of course inspired the Bolshevik Revolution by having his writings printed in Switzerland and smuggled into Russia. One person who organized Lenin's return to Russia was a Swiss named Fritz Plattin, who was a freemason, a communist, and a native of Saint Gallen, the town itself. The rise of the Bolshevik Revolution was actually prophesized in another Marian apparition. So I mentioned that our lady of Las Silette in the beginning of the show, and this time in nineteen seventeen, our Lady of Fatima, that's a very famous one in Portugal, said Russia will spread her airs throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be annihilated. And she was referring to World War One when she said Russia will spread her heirs. And in nineteen seventeen, of course, we had the Bolshevik Revolution and World War One explode across Europe and nations were in fact annihilated. Fritz Platten, the Swiss Saint Gallen man who helped Lenin. He also founded a publication called the Communist International as a way to encourage the rise of communism worldwide, and he is a major reason why Saint Gallen became a hotbed of communism in Switzerland and of course in Europe. There's another gentleman, Hermann Joseph Metzger. He was head of the OTO. The Ordo templear Orientis in Switzerland and he was born in nineteen nineteen, so that's another connection there. It's interesting also infamous ocultist Alistair Crowley, which you're all familiar with, he had a connection to Saint Gallen. So apparently he was an enthusiastic mountaineer and spent a lot of time in Switzerland due to its mountainous region. But under the leadership of Crowley, the OTO developed from European Freemasonry into the practice of Salima, and that unlike explicit Freemasonry, the OTO includes a liturgical church known as the Gnostic Catholic Church, whose aim is to restore Christianity to its original status as a solar centric religion. The oldest OTO lodge is in Switzerland and Gnostic Masses were practiced in the Saint Gallen diocese that gentleman I refer to before Herman Joseph Metzger, he did become patriarch of the Gnostic Catholic Church in nineteen sixty and he would wear the white cassock and zuketo hat, just like the Catholic pope does. He was supposedly also head of his Order of the Illuminati and head of his Rosicrucian Order as well. Metzger and the Swiss Swiss Oto claim to have received incense, wine, and eucharistic hosts directly from the Bishop of Saint Gallen, whose name was Joseph Hasler in the nineteen sixties. So like, receiving the eucharistic host is a big like sacrilege. Like outside of the church, you should the priest should know not to be giving that out because it is considered the actual body of Christ once it's consecrated, So that is really interesting, unless he's giving unconsecrated ones to be used in the Gnostic Mass, which still for a Catholic priest to do is pretty is a weird flex, as the kids say, weird flex bro right, Yes, my favorite.
Speaker 3: Is the skivity s givity ris s givity.
Speaker 2: What I heard that.
Speaker 3: Givity is almost it's s givity s givity is like a reference to a meme, but it's kind of like sketchy and weird.
Speaker 1: That skippity toilet is the original meme. Yeah, I have two kids that age that use all these terms, so I'm well versed.
Speaker 3: Pretty toats Cray Cray right, Like, yeah, I use it back at him, just to.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you use their terminology. We're at the hour mark. Is there anything that you like to add before we wrap it up?
Speaker 4: I think the stuff that I had this blue stuff here left for me, I think we could skip that.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if there's anything after that, I.
Speaker 1: Think I guess, you know, I think we showed a pretty strong connection between the original Altavendida who the Saint Gallam mafia, and then those values like being you know, passed down into the church in the modern day. There's actually been really recent news stories like this week from from like you know, popular news outlets. One of them was actually yesterday, Pope Francis just appointed a woman as a Vatican prefect. Wow, that's new, so again making women in a higher position in the church. He also appointed Cardinal McElroy as Archbishop of Washington d C. So Washington DC is the former diocese of Ted McCarrick, who was the prolific abuser that we mentioned who was a member of the Saint Ala mafia. Mick Elroy was instrumental in covering up McCarrick's crimes m HM and also other abuses in the clergy, such as the case of this woman named Rachel Master Jacomo. Her story is wild. I had no idea and I just dove into it because of like the headline that just came out about McElroy and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's the title you just mentioned. Trump critic to be Archbishop of Washington and appoints first being the leader of the Vatican Department.
Speaker 1: Like we're seeing this play on in real time, even in my own kids' school. So my kids attend a publicly funded Catholic school here in Toronto, and there's so much push like for the LGBTQ agenda and like really like down playing the faith in the school like nothing. They don't learn anything about religion. I learned a little bit in my day, they learned. My kids learn like nothing now. Also the sacraments if you like, you know, want to make your first communion and stuff. That's a reason like why I sent them to Catholic school so they can learn that in school. Now they don't even learn it in school. We have to take them to the church to learn it. It's like they don't even include it in the curriculum at all. And then even during June, during Pride Month, they'll fly the Pride flag on the school flagpole. And it's like, I'm not I'm not homophobic whatsoever, But at the same time, it's like, why can't we just have the Canadian flag as the only flag?
Speaker 4: The flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in any church that flies that flag.
Speaker 1: It's for sure. And I even called the Archdiocese of Toronto asking like, why is this happening? After a year of putting up with it, I was like, you know what, I want an answer? I called. They couldn't know. No good answer is given, Like there's no direct answer given. And I'm thinking, Okay, now I understand why because these directives and these ideologies have been passed down from the Vatican for decades, centuries even perhaps, and it's from the top down, and there's not a whole lot you can do about it except talk about these things amongst your own family and friends.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, And I.
Speaker 4: Do think, just just to like reiterate before about like showing how there's connections and how.
Speaker 2: Like you know, the Cardinals going one lineage.
Speaker 4: I mean there is there is like solid proof of freemasonry, you know ones being in Freemasons, and like, to.
Speaker 2: Me, it's like very weird.
Speaker 4: It's like between two of them, you can actually see how this is all happening. Like one of one does one and that goes down the line and then that.
Speaker 2: One creates a whole bunch of them. Yeah, you know, it's like to me, it's like it's it's a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's it's yeah, you have to go through a little bit, and you can actually find this stuff online and look at the lineages. You have to go through a little bit if you actually want to take the time and look, but like you will actually see how like what we're saying and like it does make sense where it's like that just looks like it was pre planed, you know to me.
Speaker 1: Stacking the deck with their homies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy amazing. Where can people find yourself? You want to talk about cult rejects, Nick and Teresa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they cult rejects. That's on bit Shoot Rumble in YouTube and all major podcasts, and we also do have the Occult Research Institute dot org and that is a bunch of people, a bunch of different types of work.
Speaker 2: Definitely go check that out. And then Teresa, she has or I'm sure you can plug that as well if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have The Spiritual Gangsters as well with Nick and actually on that show we have dived into a couple of the Marian apparitions quite in depth. So if people want to find out more about those really interesting stuff. And I will just also mention the movie Conclave. I just watched it. This agenda plays out perfectly in that movie, and I actually think it was really well done. So if you're aware of what's going on, it will be a lot more interesting for you to watch.
Speaker 3: It's recent, right, here's the start.
Speaker 1: Very recent, the end of the year twenty twenty four. I came out Ray Findes, Ray find It's.
Speaker 3: Gotten good reviews. I've seen things I didn't. It's interesting. We did the show because I didn't see connection.
Speaker 1: Now I do, so condown, Oh you'll see You'll be like, oh I see it, I think yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ray Jackson, thank you nice talking with you. Thanks so much for your time. Teresa, the Spiritual Gangsters and we talked about the Saint Gallon Mafia, so I'll put links to all the shows. Thank you so much,