Speaker 1: One point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cold. Here's the thing a.
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish one of the most talented arist of all time. I love her so much. I love her music. Birds of a Feather arguably to me, one of the best pop songs of all time. Wouldn't mind a little bit of an upbeat song from you, Billy Go.
Speaker 3: Holly is her most up bad guy I think, so remember what we did.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's do this thing, Cole where we show who's the better singer. And I wanted to demonstrate Billie Eilish and I can't remember even I think I might have put her against a Dell or something and you pulled the clip that was literally just the beat of bad guy, like Dun Dun dune.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even her singing was like cold. Did you even listen to the clip you loaded? It was demonstrat her vocal ability.
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 1: Oh good times. Oh so you're still walking the rocking the mustache here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's rocking me too, it is.
Speaker 5: Tom.
Speaker 2: I've had multiple go what's what's going on with colts mustache? And I've been like, I was like, what's wrong with it? It's it's pop Ben do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just hate me. Some fly its off.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh, this is exciting news. If you're listening to our show. We're gonna be right back, all thanks to Fox. It's just like, this is this little blip that's gonna happen right after this and then we're gonna come back and we're gonna do something that everyone should do, a reality TV draft.
Speaker 1: What the act did you just do?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of pressure over.
Speaker 1: Here, I know, but you didn't just stop.
Speaker 2: He didn't just not play music. You actually just took Tate mccrane just cut it off.
Speaker 1: Sposed to be a professional radio host.
Speaker 2: A Falin and Colt on one oh one point three, Katie w b let me tell you Fox taking away the commercials has flustered L Mustache.
Speaker 1: And that is Cult's new name. He doesn't go by Cult, he goes by L Mustache.
Speaker 2: In case you want to know, it's because he's rocking a mustache.
Speaker 1: Get it all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: We do have to get you your keyword, which we'll do in about two minutes. Your chance to win.
Speaker 2: Kender Klamar and says the tickets. What's the delio here?
Speaker 4: So here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing there is a a digital footprint that has been a race forever, and now all everything digital, all the content of TV shows, movies are all gone. Except you get to choose three reality TV shows that are going to live on through eternity. So the question is which TV shows are you gonna choose?
Speaker 1: Can I ask a quick call up? It's too late.
Speaker 2: I've area selected my shows, so it won't really make it an impact.
Speaker 1: Are they making new seasons?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: She chose some that had more seasons. Well, one has tons of seasons.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think you know. I'll start first, obviously, Little Jersey Shore. Actually all right, dude, that's a banger right off the bat, Jersey.
Speaker 2: Short, it does hold a cert. I'm actually surprised. Well, I don't want to spoil anything. Do you consider Tiger King a reality show? Not really, It's kind of more of a documentary, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I mean, I guess it is a little bit.
Speaker 2: So your number one choice is Jersey Short. Do you want to go through all three of yours? Or do you want to go back and forth, back and forth? My number one choice is keeping up with the Kardashian Kim. It sounds like you might be having a little bit of a hard time just figuring it out.
Speaker 6: Do you need.
Speaker 2: I was Christianner for Halloween like three years ago and I still have the costume and honestly one of my best costumes ever.
Speaker 4: You could pull it off to thank you.
Speaker 3: I think you need something competition y Yeah, even though it might get old because you know, like the Winner, after a while, it's to watch.
Speaker 1: It would suckory watch because you know what happens.
Speaker 4: But still, this one has so many seasons, doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: Hell's Kitchen an idiot sandwich watch so funny. I also went for a competition show and I went food based, but I went the most opposite you could possibly go of Gordon Ramsey and yelling at everyone in Hell's Kitchen. I chose The Great British Bakeoff. It's so lovely to why. It's soothing and a lot of competition shows are like high stress, but they're all just like they help each other out.
Speaker 1: It's so wholesome. I love the Great British Bake Off.
Speaker 4: That is completely opposite. You are so right. Yeah, yeah, it's a good one. It's a good one. Okay, what about last? But not least for me?
Speaker 3: So I have Jersey Shore, I have house kitchen, and to top it off, dude, My six hundred Pound Life?
Speaker 1: Oh you no clip then of that one?
Speaker 2: Okay? I can honestly say I've never seen an episode. I think I've seen like a clip that's gone viral from the show, but I've never seen it. What's so appealing about My six hundred Pound Life?
Speaker 3: They're six hundred pounds, I mean, that's the six hundred pounds, and you go through the journey like are they going to be able to cut the weight to be able to have the surgery?
Speaker 1: Is that what the point of the show is. They're trying to lose weight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they didn't know that's like a minivan.
Speaker 3: They drive their way down to Houston and then they meet with doctor Now and doctor.
Speaker 1: Is Houston known for helping They have.
Speaker 3: Like this specific doctor he like funds it all and everything because he's right. The people they choose for the show, you know, they're not the most they can't do too much the six hundred pounds, so they're usually oh my god, founded by doctor Now Okay, and then he's like, dude, you got to lose one hundred pounds so I can like you know, see the commitment and you're like, are they gonna lose it?
Speaker 4: I don't know, and then boom, dude, okay, so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'll pass.
Speaker 2: And my final show because I want like I want like a love dating kind of reality show.
Speaker 1: So I went with Love is Blind for my final.
Speaker 2: One because I have never cared excuse me, God, bless you, hold on, blessed. I've never cared for like the Bachelor Bachelorette series, but.
Speaker 1: I do love Love is Blind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 2: I've heard Love Island is really good, but I haven't really dabbled. So my three are keeping up with the Kardashians, the Great British Bakeoff, and Love is Blind.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think I won that home dude. Your keyword?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the weekend, this is it going to be pulling up? You can go for free on us.
Speaker 1: It's not the weekend, it's kender Klamar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: With the keywords Saturn text to five three nine two one for the chance to winifs oh.
Speaker 4: It's that time for Histo.
Speaker 5: With fallon and cold.
Speaker 3: Now we don't even have to go too far back for this. Witch is the most terrifying thing. Oh no, psychiatric wards. Oh I know, in the late eighteen and early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: It's very, very scary to think.
Speaker 4: About that, especially for you. You're a woman.
Speaker 2: Oh trust me, look at look at how I react to things. There is no chance I would have Yeah, I would have been shipped right very quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, just having an issue doing the dishes and like telling me to do it. Oh crazy year ago. Yeah, I grew up, so dude, this is insane. That is a literal example. One his wife wasn't newing dishes, Boom sent her off. Second one wife didn't want to to Christianity, Boom cent her away. She's obviously crazy. Now, the thing that irks me the most is not neither of those. Well that's I mean terrifying. But children over the age of seven. You could just take him there and be like, yeah, they're they're not sitting still, they're crazy. In school, they'd be like, yeah, dude's psychotic. Let me take them.
Speaker 4: So basically, if you had like a child you just basically.
Speaker 3: Didn't want you just take them to this place and be like yeah they're crazy, okay, yeah check boom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Now when you're inside of the psychiatric ward. Dude.
Speaker 3: For some reason, up until nineteen eighteen, there was no dress code for the doctors who worked there. So basically, let's say Sarah gets checked in, Right, I'm not even supposed to be here.
Speaker 4: I just didn't time my husband shoes for him. That's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's trying to talk to a doctor like I'm telling you, like, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 4: Is there something I can do? Like? What do I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She talks to a guy in an apron and she thinks he works there, and then it turns out no, he's one of the patients on her ward like she is. You can't DIFFERENTI you just imagine trying to find someone to help and you don't know because they don't wear clothes.
Speaker 4: They don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't wear clothes that signify like, yeah, I work here. Okay, isn't that terrifying?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the only thing they wear different necessarily is like a badge, right normally, or I mean, if you're in an operating room scrubs.
Speaker 1: But just that's not the.
Speaker 2: Most concerning thing of everything you said. I think that's the weirdest thing that you think. That's the most concerning thing as a woman.
Speaker 3: You don't think that, like you're there and you're trying to figure out like how to get out of here, and you can't even find someone who works there because there's a bunch of other crazy people who actually might be crazy.
Speaker 4: Trying to pass themselves off of as employees.
Speaker 1: No offense.
Speaker 2: Even if you found someone that worked there, they weren't going to let you out anyway. Clearly these places were just like, yeah, they weren't like actually trying to help you get out.
Speaker 3: I don't think no, they were trying to trying to get that commission, that bonus, like yeah, do we got a bunch of people in here.
Speaker 1: It's terrified.
Speaker 3: Which is also another reason why it's like ooh oopsie is probably shouldn't have this set up because they did work off of incentives.
Speaker 1: What mmmm what was the incentive?
Speaker 3: Well structure, you know, if you had like two hundred patients, boom, an extra I don't know what the price.
Speaker 2: You wanted more people, you would think the incentive would be like you getting people out of there.
Speaker 3: I mean that is kind of like how private prisons still kind of sort of work a little bit, which is weird, but listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about anything.
Speaker 1: I know that's true.
Speaker 7: Those are Fat and the pop Culture Minute with Felon and Cult on one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: And it's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. Leni Gomez made a little bit. I don't blame her. It's not like she's running her website or something. But she started this big promotion to promote her new album.
Speaker 1: And basically it's like the.
Speaker 2: Twelve Days of really rare stuff, and she has this big box up on her Instagram, has twelve boxes. Each day she really reveals what's behind it. Fans can buy these really rare personal items.
Speaker 1: So remember that ring.
Speaker 2: It was like how she launched her relationship with Benny Blanco. It's like a diamond letter b ring.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: She put that on there and everyone's like, oh my god, that's like a three thousand dollar ring. That's amazing. Well, fans are blown away when they saw she was selling it for just like twelve dollars, especially because it's worth so much more. Well, the weird things started happening when multiple fans were able to add that one ring to their back, and then they all were able to check out, and they were confused because they're like, wait a minute, it wasn't there only one ring, and that it was basically supposed to be just one fan got it, and she really did sell that ring to just one fan. But then there was an actual glitch on her website that allowed more people to buy it. So I'm guessing they had to be like, sorry, not happening.
Speaker 3: I have a theory that she never liked the ring to begin with, and she was like, this is an opportunity for me to like cause it was so nice, great jes sure, but.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be on my finger, so let me just try to sell this real quick for twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Took the very low price, but she has given she said that diamond ring she did assigned Selena Grace handbag from her clab with Coach So two days down Tend to Go. Her album comes out on March twenty first. Sizza has a very She's accomplished a very big achievement. Her album SOS officially has tied Michael Jackson's Thriller as the longest running top ten album by a black artist in Billboard two hundred history. She's freaking out. She's like, I don't even have words, Like I am completely speechless, and Colt and I were kind of talking about it. It's such a it's so they're such different things that anyone that would come after, because let's be honest, Michael Jackson thriller, some people believe next to maybe like Purple Rain best album of all time, right, and then there are other you know, I'm more of a Fleetwood Mac person myself, so I would like, oh, no rumors to me. It's hard to compare yourself to a legend, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But is it just because that's what you kind of grew up with, Because like I feel like would be like, dude, Beaver is so much better than the Beatles.
Speaker 4: Dumb.
Speaker 1: That'sird. That's a weird statement.
Speaker 4: Why are we listening to the Beatles? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Also, I would think you could probably argue it's much harder for someone like Sizza, and I might be wrong to stay at the top. Is long, right, way more competition now, No knock on Michael Jackson, But I just think it's like almost comparing apples and oranges.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know, they're kind of different It's.
Speaker 3: Kind of like how there were only four TV shows back in the day, like four channels, and then now it's like, dude, if like one just decent Netflix show was on one of those four channels, but it would just be the biggest thing ever.
Speaker 4: But there's just so much so it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Millie Bobby Brown she joined the Call Her Daddy podcast and she admitted that she's gonna shave her head before she becomes a mom. Nice remember she had her head shaved for Stranger Things early on. She said she doesn't want her hair getting in the way of all the nurturing she'll be doing for her baby.
Speaker 1: She when she shaved it before, she thought it was like.
Speaker 2: Really freeing, liberating, and she's like it was cool. But then she said when she got a little older, when she's like eleven or twelve and boys started having crushes on girls and stuff, she was like, why does anyone like me? And so then the no hair made her feel insecure. So she has so that both her I think, and her husband have like four kids and their families. And also this was like, not this is not a news story that came out in that podcast, but I didn't realize her name was Milly Bonnie Brown and she just for laughs and giggles changed into Bobby before she became a huge stark.
Speaker 1: So her real name is Millie Bonnie Brown.
Speaker 4: But that's cool.
Speaker 1: She went to Bobby for some reason, like okay, why not?
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, that is your pop called your minute. We do have another keyword for you coming up at about seven minutes, your chance to win speaking of Sizza Sizza and Kendrick Lamar tickets, but also anyone listening who we want to talk to you, So get your phone ready call us. Maybe you'll put into one of these three categories. Now a classic outcast on Katiew B. Jackson one on one point three Katie W B with fallon and cold.
Speaker 1: Let's get to your keyword, daddy. All right, do you want me stop calling you? Okay? Do you prefer dog or daddy.
Speaker 3: Pride dog? But when you call me daddy, I don't think you're calling me daddy. I think you're calling everybody daddy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's definitely not angle to adjust you because that could be Why are your bangs curled under today?
Speaker 1: Did you use a curling iron to curl and under? Can this quick question.
Speaker 2: You how like girls back in the day would do one big curl under.
Speaker 3: No, I've got some natural curls for sure. When it gets long enough.
Speaker 2: Dog, I know, stunning you get into her pageant?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyone listen? Oh wait, oh my god, I'm all over the place. Keyword your chance to win. Kendrick Clamarin siss the tickets text stars st a ars to five three nine two one, Katie w b one. All right, here we go. Anyone listening who didn't way too much money on an engagement ring? How much did you spend on gens?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's so personal. I did get an endorsement, but total.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean he's saying with like a radio endorsement, like where you do advertisement knocked off?
Speaker 1: So exactly some as you can get some knocked off.
Speaker 4: But at face value, it was like seven thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I truly do not know what Jake spent on mine. Truly, I will say this much. I worked with Arthur's jewelers at the time.
Speaker 4: I don't do We're awesome.
Speaker 1: No, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: Get I didn't do any like trade out for like commercials for any part off the ring.
Speaker 4: I think Instagram.
Speaker 1: No he got.
Speaker 2: I mean I think he got a very good deal because they give good deals, but I don't he he didn't get like, oh, we'll take a thousand off a found as a couple of plugs on the radio, like you did, Sketch McGhee. Anyone listening who spent way too much on an engagement ring has a catchphrase they use a lot.
Speaker 1: For instance, call well flex perfect. I'm so proud of you. You knew exactly which one I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Hondo, p mm hmmm mm hmmm, chill.
Speaker 2: That of chill you also do honey, Well, that's another one that we both do well. Anyone listening who lived somewhere else for most of their life hmmm. The question is always like, well, why did you come to Minnesota? And they always say I'm a partner from here, but maybe there's a different reason. Yeah, can you fit in any of these categories? Call us at six five one, nine, eight nine Katie W b So one more time. Anyone listening who spent way too much on an engagement ring has a catchphrase they use a lot or lived somewhere else for most of their life sixty five to one, nine eight nine katiew B will be right back with very limited commercials this hour thanks to Fox.
Speaker 5: On one on one point three.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colton. Anyone listening who spent way too much on an engagement ring apparently got a bunch of cheap skates listening because not a single person called it.
Speaker 1: And they're not on hold for that one.
Speaker 2: Uh. Anyone listening who has a catchphrase they use a lot or lived somewhere else most of their life.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into.
Speaker 8: A catch phrase that I say too much?
Speaker 1: Okay? What is it?
Speaker 8: The what's up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 9: That does? Oh?
Speaker 4: Do you're saying what's up brother all the time? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Do it like there it is? Do it like he doesn't?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 4: And is how you always say it when you go about your day.
Speaker 8: It happens or not around family?
Speaker 1: It's only kind of around my brother, I guess my close cousins.
Speaker 3: I did not sleep with that man, just kidding, I did. That's one of my favorite sketch lines ever. Okay, you know what I'm talking about, right, Okay?
Speaker 1: Thanks Hi, Katie w W. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: I fall in the last two.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what is your catchphrase? You use a lot?
Speaker 12: If I throw a stick, will you leave?
Speaker 1: I know what that means is because you're comparing them to a dog.
Speaker 8: My last nerve if I throw the stick, will you just leave me alone?
Speaker 1: I'm going to start using that actually, and I.
Speaker 12: Grew up in Colorado twenty three years Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why did you come here?
Speaker 8: My husband grew up here and always wanted to come here.
Speaker 1: And how do you feel about that decision?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we appreciate you calling in. I'm going to start using your catchphrase. O right, A good one.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 9: I live somewhere else for the most for most of my wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can tell there's an accent here. Talk for talk for a little bit longer, talk about Uh, what do you think of Colt?
Speaker 10: What do I think of Cold?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy on this radio show.
Speaker 9: I was actually just telling my husband last night on our drive from Minneapolis back home how much I loved him, and his response was, oh, you mean the gay one?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nice?
Speaker 13: Okay, listen, what would I okay if the money was right, and I think everybody would right.
Speaker 4: In the corner. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 10: He tuned into Katie w B one time and you were talking about something involving a lollipop, and that was his only his only time listening and so so straight man.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably what you were talking about doing about lollipop.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm not getting as strong of an accent. By the way, where are you from?
Speaker 10: I am from Alaska.
Speaker 2: Knew it, called it, yeah, Cole was thanking it and Saddy just didn't say it.
Speaker 12: So what part?
Speaker 9: A few years in remote Alaska? And believe it or not, I've never been colder in my life than this winter in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Oh my gods.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's disrespectful of Minnesota. And number two, I have to know how many bears have you seen in your life?
Speaker 9: Because the correct question would be how many bears have we shocked?
Speaker 10: I mean a couple of years.
Speaker 9: Ago, my husband actually had to shoot a bear that was trapped in my arctic entryway that was trying to get to my nanny and my children inside my house.
Speaker 4: See, I could see why your husband thinks I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Now one to one point three k D w B.
Speaker 1: Alex Warren is everywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean he was performing in the pods for Love is Blind on Sunday the reunion, so that's very cool. We are so excited because he took a two week vacation. Must be nice. But Max is back in full of fact we can't like.
Speaker 4: Okay, real quick, Max, if you if you will.
Speaker 1: I will not.
Speaker 2: So apparently he went to France at some point. We okay, well you're back. You're back in a Merca, so you're gonna have to hit that English when we come back.
Speaker 1: For radio scategories in about five minutes.
Speaker 5: If this were.
Speaker 2: Two one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and.
Speaker 1: Max our friend of the show. Guess what he is back. We're so excited.
Speaker 2: He's oh my god, you can't even see him. He's licking his eyebrows. Okay, Max, where were you like Carbon San Diego and fro out here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Seven countries over the last fourteen days, by land, by air and by sea.
Speaker 2: Max, you work at iHeartRadio. How'd you afford this? Did you find a rich era somewhere?
Speaker 4: Tunea every night and lived by candle light with careful I'll save it up. This is my life's goal to see every country.
Speaker 2: So where did you go? Quick recap of the seven countries you went to.
Speaker 4: I started in England and London.
Speaker 1: Pull that up, it's coming right, tore j London Town.
Speaker 4: I went from there to Tunisia, my first time in Africa. So now I'm at six out of the seven continents.
Speaker 6: Your boy gonna be in Antarctica with the polar bears.
Speaker 4: Next trip.
Speaker 14: I went from Tunisia to Malta, Malta to Belgium, Belgium to Amsterdam.
Speaker 5: That's where the story.
Speaker 4: That's where the story ends on a family show.
Speaker 1: If you know, do you remember?
Speaker 4: I just remember what time it is. It's always that time. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Cold soot out of zoo.
Speaker 4: Last weekend you went around the world Minnesota Trail. I went to the Africa and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was cool, he goes.
Speaker 1: I went to the Minnesota Trail in the Africa every day.
Speaker 4: Africa, you saw the whole there's some baby tigers. All right, So we're gonna have and go first with radio get out he travel some more.
Speaker 1: All right, what's my letter?
Speaker 11: Dog?
Speaker 4: Are are you have?
Speaker 3: Sixty seconds ago? Through these ten categories, and your time starts now. Things you find in a kitchen.
Speaker 7: Skip types of hats, skip movie titles, yip, famous landmarks, skip things that are.
Speaker 3: Sticky, skip items in a toolbox, wrench. You promise, promise always to travel railroad?
Speaker 1: God, I needed that?
Speaker 4: Did you say road?
Speaker 1: Railroad?
Speaker 4: Go railroad? Okay? Types of cheese skip all right, things you shout, run book.
Speaker 1: Titles, Uh, okay, go back to things in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Things you find in a kitchen, types of hats, pace book cap, movie titles.
Speaker 4: And that, Oh that is your time.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a title.
Speaker 4: I just paid enough and I sound right.
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Did I only get four?
Speaker 4: You got four on it? My gosh.
Speaker 1: R is supposed to be easy. What happened to me?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that you're gonna count rambits.
Speaker 4: Well is a rough one.
Speaker 1: It's a measuring thing, though you might need it.
Speaker 4: Railroad is pretty Legitimo.
Speaker 1: Max is gonna hear it through the door.
Speaker 4: At first, I thought you said row row, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I've never felt dumber in my life.
Speaker 4: You said ranch catch branch would have been so good.
Speaker 1: Can I have a take back?
Speaker 2: Nope, Your keyword to win Kindericle Martin says the tickets humble text humble to five three nine two one.
Speaker 1: Katie W B one will.
Speaker 4: Be back around to this category to see if MAX is.
Speaker 2: As Welcome back to the most uneventful radios categories of all time might as well as hands over the championship titled a MAX. If you just get even like two right, you'll beat me?
Speaker 4: Was that bad? Time to practice? Get better? I don't think you're gonna lose to that.
Speaker 3: We have ten categories sixty seconds ago through this MAX.
Speaker 4: Your letters are.
Speaker 1: You would think that'd be.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say that that I'm bad.
Speaker 3: The letters are in your time starts now. Things you find in a kitchen relish types of hats that's out, past movie titles. O uh, raising Arizona, it's gotten page. Famous landmarks Ronald Ragon Airport.
Speaker 1: Not famous landmark.
Speaker 4: Okay, things that are sticky pass okay, roll up up such okay, roll up.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna start county in this game.
Speaker 4: Items in a tool box. This is actually really Indiana. Ways to travel, ride days riding railway.
Speaker 14: Okay, railroad now. Types of cheese. Oh no, that's like a cheese sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could get the cheese. No, absolutely not. Things you shout.
Speaker 6: Royal rumble book titles, row row row your boat, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Probably all right, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna go through these quickly. My bother things you're finding the kitchen. Fallon had found out nothing for the first two.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did think about ten minutes later of ranche Max.
Speaker 3: You had relish for types of hats. You both had nothing raccoon hat. By the way, movie movie titles, raising Arizona for Max. Fallen had ready or not sure.
Speaker 1: It's one, it's one now.
Speaker 3: The next two found you had nothing for landmarks. You had Rushmore.
Speaker 4: Max, I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 1: Why rush, It's Mount rush More.
Speaker 4: If you got a good press.
Speaker 1: Spoiler, you don't cool.
Speaker 3: No, I've heard I had a few friends of my senior schi going to Rush.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go to that rush. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, items in a tool box. We had a rope for Max. Fallon you had a ram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a measure The first yelled wrench starts.
Speaker 4: With things that are sticky.
Speaker 3: By the way, we had a roll up for Max, which I'm not going to give that to Max. And found you also had nothing, so.
Speaker 1: Wow, getting real strict with the rules.
Speaker 4: Happened that mustang. Max has railway and you have rail road for ways to try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not you you need it.
Speaker 4: Types of cheese you had ragou.
Speaker 2: That is a tomato pasta sauceage brow. No, Dad, that's not a type of cheese.
Speaker 3: Found you had nothing. Things you shout, found had run. You had royal rombo which.
Speaker 4: People do shout that. They do shout that.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: They have ragu double chadder cheese song double.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it to maxim.
Speaker 1: That's not a type of cheese.
Speaker 2: That's a that's I'm sorry if you get rags disgusting and do better book titles.
Speaker 3: We had nothing for Fallon and Max had row ding rowing.
Speaker 4: Road ding your boat three baby, So all in all.
Speaker 3: Fallen you had a total of shut up three points and that's three points, and Max you had nine.
Speaker 1: It is true, it's hurtful.
Speaker 5: Let's go yeah on one on one.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three. Katie w b with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: They have Nickelodeon Universe passes a couple of wristbands to go ride rides in our after school pop quiz you call six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B and guess what you get the most questions correct?
Speaker 1: You win? Is that easy?
Speaker 2: And then right after that, remind me, cult remind me, I got you, got to get you the keyword, your chance to win kinder lamar and sciss the tickets.
Speaker 1: That is the last week we're doing it.
Speaker 4: This week, I let you. I'll never let you.
Speaker 2: Oh well with a keyword. Another area is also yes, just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 1: But we do.
Speaker 2: We ask like what we think are moderately easy trivia questions, but some I know if I was under pressure, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Well I would do, is all I'm saying here for real? Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Trisa?
Speaker 1: Tricia?
Speaker 2: All right, Tricia? Hold on, We're gonna get your competitor on the phone. Hi, what's your name? No you say Janelle?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 2: Perfect, all right with Trician Janelle playing. We're gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct right out of three wins?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or Question one?
Speaker 2: What do you call a piece of land that's almost, but not entirely surrounded by water?
Speaker 1: You know, yes, to know. That's right.
Speaker 4: That's where Janelle. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, coming in hot, Janell.
Speaker 2: Question number two, according to the Guinness World Records, what's the best selling book of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Janel, this a Bible? It is.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, Janelle. Oh my.
Speaker 1: Trisha is like, what the hell? What did I just walk into? Right now? Tricia, that is not me. Don't take this personal. You can play again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, But Janelle, you did get a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations, who thank you so much. You're so welcome. Hold on one second, all right, let's get them. Their keyword called your chance to win Kender Lamar and Sciss the Tickets.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The keyword is snooze. So what you're gonna do is you're gonna whip your phone out. You're gonna text the words snooze to five, three, nine to one for the chance to win. And then if you're like, oh, I don't know if I'm gonna get it this time, I don't know what. Well, every thirty minutes, you have a chance to win Kendrick Lamar and Siss the tickets on one to one point three Katie w So being around again in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt w B.
Speaker 3: One of those things where it's like, with the amount of brain power this takes, if you just applied to something else, you'd probably be a little successful.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay.
Speaker 4: These people pull to a gas station in a minivan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, you know, no endlessly like it's like a lot of it does take the brains and a lot of planning, a lot of work ethic to be well in some cases if you're a criminal, obviously, when that's the direction we're.
Speaker 4: Going, these won't I won't even think about this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: They pull to the gas station, right, okay.
Speaker 3: You know how they put gas in the gas station where it's like a little tank underground, Yeah, not a.
Speaker 1: Little Big trucks come and they fill it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're like, you know, put their hose down in the little hole. You know how that works. So these people pull up in the minivan. There's a trap door in the minivan that they open up.
Speaker 4: They they hover over her, got it open up the trap door?
Speaker 3: Yeah, start siphening out thousands of dollars worth of diesel fuel at a time, and they're hitting several different gas stations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got quite the system.
Speaker 4: Then they're estimating they've stolen over.
Speaker 3: Forty three thousand dollars worth of gas in just their minivan trap door gas getaway?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: What are they have? They been caught?
Speaker 4: It is so cool. Did they get caught? No, I don't think they know. They know.
Speaker 3: I think it's like looking on the edge of finding it because they have the minivan, they have all the photos they're stinging all together.
Speaker 4: I mean they're gonna be caught. Oh my gosh, dude, legendary movie.
Speaker 2: What are they doing with all the fuel? Is my question? Are they reselling it?
Speaker 1: Are they used?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 3: If you're an over the road truck or whatever, I got you on the cheap cheap hit me up.
Speaker 2: You can't be done in public like that. That's what that's your paper, trailing yourself.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're out switching out colors of vans or anything though, so I mean I don't think they're.
Speaker 2: Even We'll see how expensive would be to keep putting trap doors in every van.
Speaker 1: Come on, grow up cold, kid, does it we be cutting holes in every van.
Speaker 4: That's that idea come about? Like you're just chilling there one day, Like I think.
Speaker 2: They watched a single cartoon because this is something that would happen in a cartoon.
Speaker 1: A trap door would open the bottom.
Speaker 4: Of the van, a trap door, and we just siphon out. Well, who's gonna siphon it?
Speaker 3: Well, Bill, he'll obviously do the initial sock of the siphon.
Speaker 2: Because on this team, between me and you, you definitely be the sucker you think so with lips like that, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm pretty I can hold my breath for quite a while or two, so it needs to.
Speaker 4: What is he your idea?
Speaker 2: Just wal t one O one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. Let me set the scene.
Speaker 1: You get the airport, Cult, did you ingest your wife?
Speaker 5: Jess?
Speaker 2: I don't know where your children aren't. Honestly, you don't know either, but you're not thinking about them. You're going on a trip together. The gate agent calls your name, Cult, cult a Riah, please come to the stand, does not call your wife Jen Hier. We have a one seat available for an upgrade to first class for you.
Speaker 1: Are you taking it?
Speaker 2: Or are you saying no, because you have to sit with your wife where she's currently sitting, which is clearly what you paid for, which is probably by the back laboratory.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Don't get to go. I'll give it to my wife.
Speaker 2: It's only you, or they're moving on to the next person.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this. I think first class is overrated. To be honest, no it's not. I've done it a few times now and it's just like, no, it's not you get six more inches.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true at all.
Speaker 4: It's like I don't.
Speaker 3: See your stupid blanket just because I'm in first I don't need a warm hand.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what's happened. It's like you're a you're I see what's happened. You've convinced yourself it's not great because you know it's out of reach. I get it. I get it cold because I am like you. I like you do really that great? Like one time in my life I got an upgrade. I've seen that there are some flights, like there's like the flight on Delta from here to Louisville because it's such a short flight, not worth it, trash, small seats. You don't get better. There's like it's seriously, it's trash. It's not worth it. Even if they're like one hundred dollars, it's not worth it because it's basically the same thing. There's just a curtain separating me. You're still wanted a ginger ale for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Right next to somebody. It's still annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you're going on like a you're going to Europe, you just got you could go to Paris in first class, or you're insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna pass. I'm just I'll let those people think that they're you know, they're the ones having a better experience.
Speaker 2: But it's just like dude, oh, like I would leave Jake so fast they could even finish the sentence. I'm like, bite, I would be like, have fun at the back, Jake, enjoyant later, catch me with my warm cloth, my hot nuts.
Speaker 1: I love a hot nuts.
Speaker 4: That's like I don't need.
Speaker 1: There's so much comfort in space.
Speaker 2: I don't have to like even when I have to go pee, I don't to worry about walking past the person.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's better you're at Saane all. Oh, it's o cute. You've convinced yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, okay, what.
Speaker 1: Would you do? Five three nine two one kd w B one.
Speaker 2: Out, one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. Here's some text with I'll pass it to the next person. I'd rather stick with my family. This says I'd drop my fiance like a sack of potatoes and dash for first class.
Speaker 1: See a sucker.
Speaker 2: Okay, And this text says I'd stay with my family and coach because people have gotten divorced for less.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: If my husband divorced me because I sat in first class I loved them and coached, then honestly that marriage.
Speaker 1: Was going to falter anyway.
Speaker 2: I'll enjoy my first class exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, all right, we have Ted in. Yes, he's here more often than when he actually worked here full time. That's fine.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do a Ted talk and we have your keyword, your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Kindricklamarns is the tickets TED talk.
Speaker 2: Today concerns pull etiquette, something specific that is triggering Ted.
Speaker 1: It comes up in five minutes.
Speaker 5: Every block.
Speaker 1: If you put it down on a.
Speaker 5: Ted talks.
Speaker 2: Ted Ted Ted I hear recently you had a job interview where you described some of your ted talks to someone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 15: It kind of made me uncomfortable because I don't do that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now we've decided that the odds of you getting.
Speaker 1: The job are slim because of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or maybe he loved it and this kid's a genius.
Speaker 2: May that's probably what it was. So what are we talking about today?
Speaker 15: Well, today fallen in honor of it being spring break season. I kind of want to talk about a pet peeve of mine that I have.
Speaker 1: Oh, get your thoughts on it all, right, here we go.
Speaker 15: So when you're younger and you're at the pool, you know, shirts off, you're just vibing at the.
Speaker 3: Pool, feeling insecure about your body and the way you look.
Speaker 15: You're not insecure about it. But you order a bunch of you order a bunch of food pool side. You know, you're just snacking pool side. Oh, you don't have a care in the world.
Speaker 1: Hold on, please to a quick side note. Yeah, cult, So Tad grew.
Speaker 2: Up with money, Like, what world were you getting pull side food?
Speaker 3: Ever, one time we had an above ground pool that broke because my mom bought it on the reclist immediately snapped that road.
Speaker 4: That'd be like a wave down to my house. I'm self conscious right now.
Speaker 2: Never I was never confident in my body my whole life number one and number two. Never even on like spring breaks and stuff. In college, could I have ever afforded poolside service.
Speaker 1: We were sleeping like eight deep in one hotel room. We were so poor.
Speaker 3: Like a few miles down the road there were people's houses that were vacant, and sometimes I would jump off their dock into the lake.
Speaker 2: They live anyway, Ted, what I was gonna say.
Speaker 15: Is, as an adult, I feel like eating by the pool side is kind of gross.
Speaker 4: I just think it's icky. I don't like it. It's even more uppity.
Speaker 15: I sound so uppity right now, and I know I will be so judged, but whatever, this is how I feel.
Speaker 4: I think it's gross.
Speaker 2: I think it's gross if like your kid tries to bring their popsicle into the pool, because.
Speaker 1: Kids are so gross.
Speaker 2: But if I'm on vacation and there's like a little cabana situation and there's like a chips and guak situation, I'm gonna go Hamtown.
Speaker 15: Wait a minute, just like even eating outdoors.
Speaker 4: I don't love doing it.
Speaker 3: And Bougie, somebody somebody's eating that tedsepool just o.
Speaker 2: No, imagine imagine me poolside.
Speaker 1: You're swimming and I'm eating clam chowder.
Speaker 4: Would be so repulsed.
Speaker 2: What's the grossest thing you could eat pool side?
Speaker 4: Clam chowders up there?
Speaker 15: This is without out the dumbest ted talk I think I've ever done.
Speaker 4: You chill with just like a pizza situation, like, oh not, it's.
Speaker 1: Still discuss poor wet Crew smoothie.
Speaker 4: Ice cream like a peanut colata.
Speaker 1: What about ice cream?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't know, that's still bordering into like gross icy.
Speaker 4: Actually you know what.
Speaker 15: You're You're using a spoon to eat ice cream, So like, maybe it's not as bad.
Speaker 1: Clam chowder too. Thanks for the dead, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: One one point three Katie w B text the word bill B I L L to five three nine two.
Speaker 1: One's your chance to win kinder Kamar. It's is the ticket.
Speaker 2: This is her last week, by the way, so I do want to put a little urgency on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, recording a minute about you?
Speaker 4: Keyword though, here's the thing. Think about your significant other, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Love him so much. Hello, Jaki Pooh.
Speaker 3: You know when he's lost in thought and you're trying to get his attention, but he's just not that. He's not present, he's not in the moment right and you know he's thinking about something. Yes, now, Typically this is what this is a mistake people make. They usually say something like, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 4: And they go like The response is usually oh, nothing, whish is a lot.
Speaker 2: You're obviously thinking about something. You're in a different You're in a different realm right now.
Speaker 4: So this is how to manipulate that for them to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna use this. Have you used it on me yet? I use it on you because I'm bad about that. You and I both are really bad about it. Because Cold Night I most radio shows have multiple people helping out.
Speaker 1: Colt Night's just us two. So while he's over there editing.
Speaker 2: Something, I'm putting up a social media post, when I'm responding to an email about a client thing for our show, he's.
Speaker 1: Over here mixing up music and stuff.
Speaker 2: The point is, half the time we're talking to the other one, and the other one is not listening at all.
Speaker 4: No, not at all. So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Instead of saying what are you thinking about?
Speaker 3: You trick them. You make them feel vulnerable. You throw them off guard what you say Instead of what are you thinking about? You say, hey, I noticed you've been off, like are you going through something? Is something happening? Like maybe is something happening at work? Or like something with your friends, or like what's been going on?
Speaker 4: Boom oh god.
Speaker 3: Immediately they feel like, oh, I'm seen, she knows or he knows or what's going on?
Speaker 4: And then they'll be more truthful.
Speaker 2: If you said those words to me, you seem off. Do you know how if Jake did that, that'd be one thing if you as if you did that to me called, I think I would go off the deep and spiral because I'd be like, oh my god, I'm doing a terrible job.
Speaker 1: Am I not doing right? What did I forget? Am I letting him down?
Speaker 2: I would it would not I don't think you'd go that well. I would probably first go why why what am I doing wrong? What was?
Speaker 1: When I mess up?
Speaker 3: And you see him distracted like you've been like out thinking about I don't know likes your It seems like your thought is somewhere else other than here.
Speaker 1: Well, partner dog.
Speaker 2: Oh Man Seldi Gome is very very funny. We're gonna get to that a second. How she had a little incident with her her popular b ring. It's the ring she wore has a letter be on it for Benny Blanco when she kind of launched she was dating him.
Speaker 1: Kristin Cavalii from Looking to Beach in the Hill.
Speaker 2: She has a podcast all that she's been doing the rounds promoting her podcast, doing like podcast live events, and she said if she could get back with one x, if she had to pick, who, do you think it would be? Not Jay Cutler tell you that much, it would be the No, Well, she's never really remembered. She could never get him. She could hook up with him, but he would never commit. Because she liked him. She was trying to lassow him for a minue. She was that one bothered her. No, it was the most recent one. One of the Montana Boys, the marc ASTs guy or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: The appeal is well, probably because he was young and had stamina.
Speaker 4: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, let's see, Okay.
Speaker 2: So Selena Gomez, she's been doing this like twelve days of whatever, kind of like rare items from her house, closet life. She's giving him away to kind of build up hype around her new album she's dropping on the twenty first. On day two, she's like, you can buy this ring, this famous letter b ring for twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: Everyone's freaked out. Oh my god, one person is to buy this.
Speaker 2: And the reason it was so exciting because the ring itself was valued at three thousand, so it was interesting when people went online to get it and multiple people got it, like, wait a minute, is supposed to be rare, like one her actual personal ring. Well, one person did get it, but there was a clinch on the website, so a bunch of other people were able to buy it. Of course, guessing they got refunded and they made things right. They had to apologize because they're like, yeah, that's that's not happening. But there are more chances to win exclusive items from the girl. She has ten days to go with that Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 1: She's been all over the place.
Speaker 2: She's promoting this new movie with Chris Pratt, which, by the way I saw it was a major flop.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, they didn't perform very well.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard have you heard of a single person who's seen it? Have you has a single person listening to this show seen the Millie Bobby Brown Chris Pratt movie. Just text casually five through nine two to one katiewb one and if so, was it any good? I think it didn't perform well. Well, she's doing press. I mean more people are talking about her going off on the media for talking about her looks. But she said that she actually when she was on Stranger Things early on her career. On the Call Her Daddy podcast, she said she liked shaving her head until I got to the time when like boys would you know, she's like a little older and you'd have crushes on each other. And then she said it was a little embarrassing. But she said when she has a baby, because she wants to have multiple with her husband, she said, you know what, I'll shave my head because I don't want to get in the way with like the nurturing going on the baby. She felt more free when she had her head shaved. It's like, okay, get a girl. Yeah, it got twenty percent on it's not doing well.
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks so good though, I'm so sad. Okay, anyways, continue, are you really sad?
Speaker 1: You don't even know the name of it? You're not, You're not at all.
Speaker 3: It was Woody Harrelson was in it. I remember seeing a trailer. I was like, finally a good movie.
Speaker 4: But boom.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, for the record, I never base what I see or like on like rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 4: So you're saying there's hope.
Speaker 1: Well, if you went on.
Speaker 2: Rotten Tomatoes right now, I bet you see what Twilight has for a percentage.
Speaker 1: And you and I love Twilight.
Speaker 3: She sort of God, I'm gonna flip out if it's anything lower than ninety seven Twilight movie seven.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Okay, stay there for you, useless son of them.
Speaker 2: You've never seen gold angrier than when you discovered the I'm the fatal score for Twilight.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I know. Also Twilight. My birthday is coming up. I'm thinking about doing a Twilight screening in a movie theater.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Nine hundred dollars. Don't know why?
Speaker 1: No, I no, no, I think you could find it cheaper. We make a call for you.
Speaker 4: Can I just set it up in your basement with a.
Speaker 1: Projector yeah, i'll be out of town. You can use my house. Sorry, I'm going to miss your birthday this year.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'll be down for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll look into it. Also, congrats to Siza. She has tied Michael Jackson. Her album is the longest running top ten album by a black artist on Billboard two hundred history.
Speaker 1: That's a huge fee. Congrats at your pop culture minute.
Speaker 4: I'm one point.
Speaker 3: Three had up with a v with found a Colt's your chance to go to Kennic lamar and says, oh oh, coming up in three minutes.
Speaker 4: Talked about this.
Speaker 3: What the guy my neighbor who's exercising on my sidewalk.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Colt won't let it go. He thanks.
Speaker 2: The guy is trying to get Jen his wife's attention. I'm like, lots of people work out outside and it's been warmer people.
Speaker 1: It's that he's like, he doesn't have to do it shirtless with a six pack.
Speaker 4: Out shirtless frog jumps in front of my house and I'm like doing a how are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: So now I want you to envision. By the way, cult only has a mustache now I want you to envision cult just standing there with a cup of coffee, staring at this guy out of his window, watching the frog.
Speaker 3: Jobs hard basically the sidewalk, which is basically just my yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the thing. I have proof.
Speaker 3: Thanks trying to give my wife or me At this point, I don't know I could.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Texting and calling today that are very surprised to find out you're married to a woman. And I mean we've talked about your wife multiple times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just because I'm comfortable and I'm not like you know, a lot of guys are kind of like salacious and they talk about women like, oh check it out, baddie.
Speaker 4: But I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: It's so unnatural for you the way you just it was so unnatural.
Speaker 3: So just because I'm not a creep doesn't mean I don't like women. Okay, Anyways, this guy, I would be flattered. If this guy was ene me, I will say.
Speaker 1: That, oh Daddy liked what he sees.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, listen, Okay, sorry, he's been working out in front of my house, right.
Speaker 1: Just your house or dizzy go up and down the road.
Speaker 3: Okay, A lady of the night at this point, it's crazy. Here's the thing. He's in briefs. Now, he's in like compression shorts. Briefs.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, can I ask you? Do you have hobbies? What do you have? You set an alarm in your poat?
Speaker 2: Does he okay, hold on, because I want to know. Do you have like some kind of alert that goes off? Does he have a schedule that you've set on your phone to make sure you're watching when this guy works out his day?
Speaker 3: Almost it's almost as bad because I'll pass bikers dot come by. I'm whipping on my bike. I'll pass bikers all the time. You said it goes seventeen in yoga pants in like a diving suit for summer. He's just so tight on the body. It's like, all right, dude, you're going three miles. Just relax, you know. And that's how I feel about this guy in briefs, Like how how much extra movement do you need to only wear breef?
Speaker 4: Oh you're trying to get with my wife?
Speaker 2: Is it actually briefs or is it like you just just because you just horribly described what bikers where they wear spandex and you call them leggings. So are they is he wearing compression workout shorts?
Speaker 4: T short? They're not shorts?
Speaker 1: Or are they actually undease?
Speaker 3: They're like compression briefs. I don't know how to explain it. They're not like they don't look like.
Speaker 4: Shorts at all.
Speaker 1: Are they underwear?
Speaker 4: That's what they look like? Okay, but they go down like a brief. I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: It's not like a I don't know what you're concerned about.
Speaker 2: We just took a light detector test earlier this week and confirmed your packing, so you shouldn't be so insecure.
Speaker 4: But it's just.
Speaker 3: Weird, like why are we doing it? It's not the same as shorts. That's what I'm saying. If you're out about working out in public, you gotta have a little bit more on.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If I trust me, I'm just being annoying because if if there was a woman and just like nipple tassels doing frog jumps outside of my house, Like what if the darnation else happening here?
Speaker 3: Dude, that's a great If you don't if you're trying to go viral on TikTok, there's your ideas.
Speaker 2: I guess so, thank you Cult for another riveting update on your neighbor.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: There is uh, I'm sorry, I'm just tacked in. There is a woman who's gonna she's gonna join us in about five minutes. Yeah, her male coworker has placed her in a very awkward position.
Speaker 1: And for the record, it's nothing sexual. I want to be very clear.
Speaker 2: He has basically requested something of her and she's put in a very weird position. We're gonna talk to her in about five minutes. First, your keyword, your chance to win, Kendrick Clamarin says the tickets squabble text squabble to five three nine two one for kat w B one if this it's one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. We're chatting with Manny, and I feel like I don't work in an environment like this where I feel like these war words are kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Here. We have different set and radio.
Speaker 2: But I do see lists all the time like you're thirty under thirty and things like that. But Manny, these are this is something you've well, maybe not that specific award, you've won something before like this, but you had a coworker approach you, and I'll let you share the story because you're kind of in a tricky position.
Speaker 1: Now, what's going on?
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, actually so one of my male coworkers, and that'll come into play in a second. But he asked me to basically step aside for an upcoming award. I can't really tell you exactly what the award is, just because I think that would give away too much. But it's similar to what you referenced, this whole kind of thirty under thirty. I do want to say I've won.
Speaker 8: The award once before, but you're.
Speaker 11: Allowed to be resubmitted every year, and I was planning to put my application in again, okay, but now.
Speaker 8: I'm feeling weird about it.
Speaker 2: And so he wanted you to not send it, basically because it would increase his odds of winning.
Speaker 11: Well exactly, and he made it worse by mentioning that, Like he said to me, well, you can enter some other awards that are just for females that I can't submit to, So why don't you just step step away from this one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: He sounds a little jealous, he seems a little threatened.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it sounds like he knows that.
Speaker 2: You're more deserving of awards and that if you enter his his odds are low.
Speaker 1: I mean, part of me gets it because you're kind of like you've are.
Speaker 2: Part of me gets him in one way where it's like you've already won before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would be like I get it.
Speaker 2: I get as someone who would you know I would maybe I would feel that way.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm trying. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: About how I would feel if I was him and I'm going against you cult and you're so talented, you win everything, and I know if you enter there's no chance I have definitely then Yet he took the problem. The first problem is, like you said, he's like you can win all the girl awards Like that shouldn't have been part of your argument, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean one way you could do you could you could try a little brother. I'm a little bit like, oh, so you need me to step away so you could possibly win, like you kind of turned around or would that be like two confrontational I think conversation.
Speaker 2: Already happened, so it's not she would have had to have done that in the moment. She's not going to go back up to him now and say that, right, right.
Speaker 11: I did not say that in the moment because I already was pissed off at him for making things awkward as it is. I'm just like not sure what to do. But also, first of all, if I win the award again, it benefits me in my career in the long run, right, But also it feels like, and please don't judge me, but it kind of feels like he's a football player trying to say, like, Tom Brady, can you just step aside from the super Bowl one year just so I get a chance?
Speaker 1: No, you have a very good point.
Speaker 2: So is your question like, do you step aside or how do you? Because also if you don't step aside, and let's say you win again and I have a feeling you will, is it now going to create a weird work environment between you guys?
Speaker 11: Well, that's yes, I think it would, And ultimately he's not, you know, one of my bosses, if you will, But I also want to have the environment at my workplace be nice. But I also want to benefit myself in my career. And so if I do submit, I guess what do I even say to him to kind of alleviate that but hurt.
Speaker 9: He is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to open this up to other people because I'm gonna guess there's been another situation like this out there where someone's felt like they had to step aside or someone even approached him, or how to handle it. So if you have any advice for Manny, would love to hear from you six' five one nine eight Nine katie W. B or you can text in five three nine two One katie W. B. ONE i would, Say, Manny we'll try to take some calls and hopefully get some advice for.
Speaker 1: You, OKAY i.
Speaker 11: Really appreciate, that AND i love the. Show thank you, Guys thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much sure.
Speaker 2: One oh one point THREE. Katiewb With fallon and, call you're just talking to a. Woman and she wouldn't say what the exact award is because she's like that'll give a way way too much.
Speaker 1: Off but she, can you. KNOW i compared it to like one of those thirty under.
Speaker 2: Thirty she's won the award, before but in her, industry you're you can win the award as many times.
Speaker 1: As you win the.
Speaker 2: Award, well since she's won, it, once her male co worker came up to her and was Like, hey would you mind stepping aside this year and not applying because he wants a better chance to win, Himself and then he want a step further, saying, plus you can enter all of those female awards THAT i. Can't and she's, annoyed but she also doesn't know what to do because she doesn't want to create this weird work environment between them because of. It so we're getting some advice from. You what advice do you.
Speaker 8: Have For i'm going to enter, regardless because if you THINK i should enter only female based, competitions then clearly you're.
Speaker 9: Intimidated, yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 4: Are exactly get them.
Speaker 2: Girl someone texted and they said During International Women's.
Speaker 8: Month hell, nos, exactly how? Disrespectful so does respect?
Speaker 3: NOT i just feel like women have been winning for a long, time, Though SO i think it should be a time for a man to.
Speaker 4: Shine.
Speaker 1: Don't i'll hit him for.
Speaker 3: You you could work, harder, Dude so you need to be talking to this guy for.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i think it has caught her off, guard you know WHAT i, Mean she's like taken. Aback, yeah like the audacity truly, truly thank you for Calling.
Speaker 1: Hi what advice do you, Have?
Speaker 8: HI i have not been in this same situation, necessarily but my advice for her would be to one hundred percent still apply for the.
Speaker 10: Award it does.
Speaker 8: Not make sense at all that she wouldn't apply for, it because if the roles were reversed and she came to a man and, said, HEY i would love it if you did not apply for this, award a man would never consider. That and adding insult to injury by saying you could apply for the girl awards like that just completely defeats the purpose of having co ed.
Speaker 11: Awards. Agreed, YEAH i just she said, absolutely move.
Speaker 8: Forward like that's such a thing for a woman to do in the workplace is to consider someone else's. Feelings and at the end of the, day that's just not her. Job and if he creates a toxic work environment because she goes ahead and submits to this award and, wins that's on. Him that's a reflection on, him and that's just not her.
Speaker 1: Problem and that's why he's probably not one of these. Awards.
Speaker 3: ANYWAY i think this, guy he's this little, guy he's a little, scared he's looking for a good way.
Speaker 4: Out but, yeah he.
Speaker 2: Needs to learn, yes, yes thank, You, hello what advice do you?
Speaker 9: Have she doesn't need to feel guilty at.
Speaker 10: All if he's that, turnoid then he needs to go a bug and beyond what she does to win the.
Speaker 1: Award, exactly do better and you'll win the, award my. Friend that's.
Speaker 12: Right figure out why she keeps winning it and going out one step.
Speaker 2: Higher there you, Go thank you so. Much, hello what are your thoughts on?
Speaker 12: THIS i think it is absolutely. Insane first of, all the guy sounds like you wouldn't do it for.
Speaker 1: Her, No, no he would.
Speaker 12: Not men men shut down women all the time in the, workplace AND i think that's so. Unfair it sounds like she's worked really hard to succeed in this path that she's, chosen and she deserves the reward for how hard she's.
Speaker 3: Worked if he's wait a, minute hold, on you're saying that it's on call for that he wants her to step down from the award that she is qualified, for but he's.
Speaker 12: NOT i think if, he if he gets, qualified it's because he deserves. It, obviously Doesn't it doesn't seem like he works hard enough to even think that he could win without.
Speaker 2: Her, yeah, Exactly, sorry you nalivate yourself, sir, okay thank, you thank you For.
Speaker 1: Colin we appreciate.
Speaker 12: It, yeah of, course thanks.
Speaker 1: Guys have a good day you. Too All, right we're gonna come.
Speaker 2: Back thank you for all your, CALLS i mean tons of tax also and not a single persons like.
Speaker 4: Yeah you should step.
Speaker 1: Aside So i've like none of the. Attacks SO i think that's all the advice you. Need we're gonna come.
Speaker 2: Back your chance to win one thousand pennies in the ONE k wordplay you can actually call right now six, five, one, nine eight nine KATIEW b to play and then also in ten, minutes your keyword to Win Kenner clamarins is the tickets.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k D wb With fallon And. Colt all, right let's do.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 1: Hi what's your name?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 8: Jessica Hi?
Speaker 1: Jessica are you calling for the ONE k? Wordplay?
Speaker 10: YES i am.
Speaker 1: Amazing have you heard us play this game? Before?
Speaker 8: YES i.
Speaker 1: Have, okay so you know the.
Speaker 2: Deal it's it's hot money. Here your chance to win one thousand, Pennies. Jessica, yeah life changing right. There you can cover at least a drink on spring. Break so what person would you like to partner with? Today myself or.
Speaker 10: Colt, yeah CAN i have?
Speaker 8: Yourself Can?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm just can't go on get.
Speaker 1: Yesterday that's, Fine i'm.
Speaker 5: Hoppy get out of.
Speaker 4: Here, okay here we. Go your first word is electric.
Speaker 10: Okay my first word was, guitar like electric.
Speaker 4: Guitar, oh that's a great.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 4: Okay next word is water.
Speaker 9: Fall, HONESTLY i Think i'm just gonna go with the first.
Speaker 8: THOUGHT i have the waterfall water.
Speaker 4: Fault last or not last, word but the next word. Rolax i'm just going with a.
Speaker 8: Watch then that's the THAT'S i only.
Speaker 4: Thought and the next word and final word tickle.
Speaker 8: Tickle fuck got that sounds so, creepy.
Speaker 4: Tickle spot you're, GOING i guess the tickle? Spot all, right balad.
Speaker 11: For.
Speaker 3: You i'm, sorry come, on. Falligator oh my, gosh you're having a party out.
Speaker 2: There co workers out there is having a. Blast, sorry leave you hanging.
Speaker 4: Jassa not like a thousand pennies is on the line or.
Speaker 8: Anything, OKAY i, KNOW i was like dressing over.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, okay here you.
Speaker 4: Go your first word is electric.
Speaker 1: Guitar, okay, okay here we, go jacka.
Speaker 4: Okay next word water?
Speaker 1: Melon, nope just. Kidding, bottle dang.
Speaker 3: It, waterfall Water, Fall rolex Watch, Tickle.
Speaker 2: Almo spot guy let you down very early on no, word no.
Speaker 1: Words well you know, what it was. Fun thanks for playing.
Speaker 3: Ye thank you having to you, guys you, too and your chance to Win kinnakamar And sys the tickets right now with a Keyword. Luther you're just going to text the Word. Luther That's luthor. Too five three one for the chance to win.
Speaker 1: Things we can go forever to you want to sit it?
Speaker 4: Out did you hear About Taylor?
Speaker 2: Swift don't do this because there's no way you know something about her THAT i don't.
Speaker 4: Know we have breaking news one on one point Three Katie helpe D V.
Speaker 2: Dude this is crazy BECAUSE i are you just trying to be like a clickbait for our.
Speaker 1: SHOW i, Mean i'm kind of into, it but also what is going?
Speaker 4: On this Is colt's salacious.
Speaker 3: HEADLINES i go to some of the sketchiest websites to find stuff for the.
Speaker 2: Show, okay every Day i'll be looking for. Something i'm, like, oh do you hear about? This And i'm, like where are? You?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Website Daily? Mail i'm, like get off that trash.
Speaker 3: Website Taylor swift's latest secret has fans asking is she hiding more than just a new?
Speaker 4: Album pregnant woman?
Speaker 2: Emoji, dope we're not doing that. Anymore so we're not making why would you click on? That we're not doing this to women. Anymore we're not just saying is she? Pregnant we don't even know That Taylor swift wants?
Speaker 3: KIDS i click into, it, Right so with a headline like, that you're, like, dude they got to have some stuff and it's to this. Story you click into. It first, thing friends, say she's not?
Speaker 4: Pregnant do that to?
Speaker 2: Me because you gave them what they. Wanted you gave them a click and you also probably have a virus on the.
Speaker 1: Computer.
Speaker 3: Now they're so good with the headline that you click. It there's nothing, there there's. Nothing do you want?
Speaker 2: One, Yeah Kelly, clarkson Since i've been Gone Kelly, clarkson Since i've been gone absence from.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: Click on?
Speaker 2: It like what's going? On people are? Concerned first, sentence no cause for.
Speaker 3: Alarm it sets you up failure every.
Speaker 1: Time what the?
Speaker 2: HECK i?
Speaker 1: Mean what's going?
Speaker 11: On?
Speaker 2: Like people are speculating, things but they're, like she's, fine all, right she has a she just has a personal. Matter it's like the Fine.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with and cold on one on one. Point, coult you're a.
Speaker 2: GUY i got you to start watching a, show AND i know it's like one that you do not share in common with your. Wife but the new season Of The Righteous gemstones is.
Speaker 1: Back it's ON.
Speaker 2: Hbo it is horribly. Offensive if you are offended, easily this is not the show for.
Speaker 1: You it is AN hbo.
Speaker 2: Show danny, McBride Adam, Devine John. Goodman they run like a mega. Church the kids are. Idiots the first episode spoiler cult not a real. SPOILER i couldn't believe my own. Eyes it goes back in time to get like the origin story the Original. Gemstone do you know who played the Original gymstone through the whole?
Speaker 1: Episode, No Bradley.
Speaker 2: COOPER i was, like how in the hell did they Get Bradley cooper for this?
Speaker 1: Show it just made me.
Speaker 4: Laugh that's. Incredible that's how you know he's a fan of the show for.
Speaker 2: Sure, no he never seen it or heard of. It that's actually what they. Wanted they wanted someone who had never seen it or even heard of it Basically god because they didn't want anyone to like mimic or mock Like danny McBride's, character.
Speaker 1: And it's it's so fun. ANYWAY i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i feel like it's one of those shows that keeps getting new, seasons BUT i DON'T i know so few people who actually watch.
Speaker 4: It, yeah and this is the last. Season that's What danny Mccrat's oh is?
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i could.
Speaker 2: See i've honestly assumed the last every Season i've seen would be the.
Speaker 1: Last so that's what he.
Speaker 3: Says he's, like what talks ABOUT tv is, like if you're doing, good they give you a new.
Speaker 4: Season but it's, like at what point do we stop?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 4: Right just because it's? Good should we keep? Going probably not.
Speaker 2: WELL i bet the people who are smaller actors on that show wish you, would so they keep the. Drop tonight On, netflix the first or twelve weekly episodes Of Everybody's live With John mulaney debuts at Ten, eastern so night our. Time he's gonna have guests Like Michael, Keaton Joan, biaz Snl, Alum Fred, Armizan music From Cyprus hill and. More also Of Your Big Temptation Island. Fan it returns To. Netflix four couples test their relationship in this reality, series and Then Moana io is now streaming At Disney. PLUS i loved the story Of moana to and the visuals not not good. Music you could definitely tell In Manuel miranda was not part of that.
Speaker 1: One, yeah it was kind of a.
Speaker 4: LETDOWN i will say.
Speaker 3: That i'm ACTUALLY i haven't had to walk out of the theater because my kid got, scared, right. Dude it's intense actually compared to like number, one.
Speaker 2: There were some intense themes there with, us some of the bad guys for, sure some. Nightmares, okay that's your. Trending we're to come back with your, keyword your chance to. Win Kender lamar And siss the tickets at five point forty
Speaker 5: Fell and on one on one point THREE kd