Speaker 1: Yeah, you did side with Nia and Danny and throw Brittany under the bus as a ranch eating drunk when you're supposed to be her best friend. So's you can to make a correction there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, there was no ranch. Manuel said we don't have ranch.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I could have sworn that Manuel had ranch.
Speaker 2: Well, who did not have ranch?
Speaker 3: Hyla and welcome by TV. I'm Dylan. That is pat great to be here. Is what's up with you? Boo? Are you having a good day.
Speaker 4: I'm having a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: It's hot, it's iguana weather, so I'm sure you're happy. Oh he's a pick and ship in summer.
Speaker 3: He's so, he's so joyous.
Speaker 1: Today we are joined, though not by Papia dog Girl, but by a fellow podcaster, and dare I say friend?
Speaker 3: Dare I say, comrade.
Speaker 1: Laurie Alterman of the Fan of Franatic podcast. Welcome to the show. Thank you for doing this, and we're sorry in advance.
Speaker 2: Well my apologies back at you. Yeah, I feel horrible for what's about to happen.
Speaker 1: Thank you for Yeah, we kind of try to prime the audience for what's about timefold, but they've been listening for a long time, so they know. Now you are in the reality swamp with us.
Speaker 3: How did you come to The Valley and what do you think of the third season of The Valley.
Speaker 2: I come to this season a virgin, gentlemen. Although we've watched every single Vander Pump Roles reunion and such, I only started watching The Valley this season, So my vantage point it's unique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, huh, that's like starting Star Wars at the Han Solo movie.
Speaker 3: No ouch, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You just compare The Valley to Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm not the big I think Star Wars really jumped the shark. I think The Valley has more integrity than that fucking franchise. But but yeah, I don't know, it's a crazy comparison. What what I'm what I'm driving at is that this is probably the worst season we've had so far.
Speaker 3: Correct, am? I correct?
Speaker 4: Last season was pretty bad too.
Speaker 1: I know, but we we still had Jackson a cocaine downfall, which was entertainment for us at the very least. Brittany got thrown into some bushes.
Speaker 3: But what can you do?
Speaker 4: This show technically should be on the chopping block as far as Bravos goes, oh should be oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We had multiple cast members say, well, Jesse Tonight said that group is boring. I'm gonna come over here there. There are entire groups and pods of this cast that are just too boring to even film with. But Laurie, we start off every episode by giving a rating of the episode out of one hundred bumps. Now that those could be baby bumps, where they could be bumps, bumps of cocaine?
Speaker 2: Is that in memory of Jack's Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It is in memory of Jack's Taylor, who we wanted to honor.
Speaker 1: Because he's passed exactly. So, how many bumps would you give this episode?
Speaker 3: Laurie?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna say that it was bumpless because anytime crazy creepy cult leader Danny Yeah and his I guess disciple brainwashed wife are on the screen, it's unwatchable. Although I can't stop watching it right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, it's quite a paradox.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a real mind.
Speaker 1: You know what. So you're giving it zero bumps, absolutely no bumps whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, let me let me let me give a few little bumps. Okay, what got me bumpy? And bumped up. Anytime I see Schwartzy, I love him, I know him, he is he is. It's nostalgic for me. It is a familiar place. So when he comes on the screen, I'm feeling and probably it sounds like you were hanging with and I hoped to be hanging with soon. I'm feeling Jesse and Ladycy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna give some bumps for that. So let's say those two get two bumps. Seat and what's his face, Tommy Schwartz. He gets fifteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're looking at a nineteen right now.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't get a bump?
Speaker 3: Nineteen is not a very good time.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to address I cackled like a hyena when you said that you love Schwartz, because well, Pat, why don't you take it away?
Speaker 4: Well, I understand Lorid the sentiment that there's a comfortability, and with Schwartz being that, it's like a warm old friend, there's a familiarity with something that you remember.
Speaker 3: He's like a hot pocket.
Speaker 4: I'm going to compare him to the film Goonies. As a child, when your brain's not developed, and you were nine when you saw it. You love that movie, but as an adult you realize what a giant piece of dog shit it is. And that's what Schwartz is to me. He's an adult child in a moron and he has a complete dad bod. He has man tiss.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all gonna have to enter the chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, please come.
Speaker 2: He is a gooty. Second of all, I love a dad body. Looking at your physiques, yeah, those will do. Third of all, he brings nothing to the show except for a hot pocket, which I have. Motherfucker, just put one in the microwave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nostalgic, it's nuclear hot, and it has no nutritional value.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Danny, how.
Speaker 3: Many bumps do you give?
Speaker 4: Okay? So now a little plug for Laurie. She's gonna give her second appearance on Juicy Scoop. I'm very jealous this week, but I'm gonna quote another popular guest on Juice Scoop because I'm big fan, Heather. You should have us on Zach Peters. He said, completely agree with us. Agree with him. He said, the reason why the valley sucks is there's no one to root for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit like the US team in the in the World Cup. There's no there's no Startlet you know, Christian Pooliticic is not going to cut it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say thank you to the word time of my mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Orange County we have Gen and of course we have.
Speaker 2: You see what happened to Gen today?
Speaker 4: Happened to Gen today?
Speaker 3: What happened to Gen today?
Speaker 2: First one of her sons, I don't know it, like twenty five.
Speaker 1: Al right, Prchie, that was Archie. He's dead too, he's dead. With Jack's go ahead?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: Wait? Archie wasn't Archie Shannon's dog who also recently passed.
Speaker 3: He's gone. Yes, the dog is gone, but.
Speaker 4: We rooted for him. Yeah, okay, but what are you gonna say about jensa son? O?
Speaker 2: Jen has a son who apparently just started a fire near you guys. Oh yeah, it isn't good. And she jumped on pr and said, you know, we feel awful's parents were dealing with this, so this just in't Oh she.
Speaker 4: Didn't saying I would have just scrambled those words we are awful parents.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Well, okay, but but hang on a second, and now this is interesting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: A housed pyromaniac is a rare breed. Usually you don't see them in Los Angeles now where we are. They're usually zombie fires or bum fires as we call them. You know, people cooking I don't know, stuff top popcorn over an open sterno fire that'll light a bunch of pallet wood on fire.
Speaker 4: You're being too kind. It's normally a crack pipe.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so anyways, Jen Sun his house.
Speaker 4: Which one the one that was speeding, Well, isn't there.
Speaker 2: Like a marine? And isn't there there's a plus or others, some adopted kids if you want to, I don't wait too. I don't like kids guys. I don't like animals. I don't like old people. I don't like So this just happened with one of her kids. And you're right. I mean, it would have been much better if she came on to guy I must suck.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, so she does have a marine who faints that's jaws. Yeah, she has a really sexy by the way, a litter.
Speaker 3: Of mistakes, A litter of sexy mistakes.
Speaker 2: He fainted getting a tattoo yes.
Speaker 1: Not gonna not gonna go Well, when the U shaped ambush springs up, you give it how many bumps?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it not a lot of bumps, because this episode was absolutely terrible. Really yeah, although the other the one thing I was going to say, I get it that Nia is a brainwashed cult member for Danny the Drunk. However, I must say say what you will about how awful these people are. I would love if my wife would stand in front of me to blow that was so hot.
Speaker 1: I know, we talk about it all the time, how we have normal wives who aren't brainwashed, who do love us, but they're just they're just totally normal. So if we're doing something grotesque in public, which we don't do because we're adults and we're behaved, they'll actually join the tomato throwing because we're you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a similar thing to where I was watching Obsession and I was like, I wish that my wife would bang somebody's head against the block fifteen times on my behalf.
Speaker 3: That's actually really cool.
Speaker 4: It's time it's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I will say I understand it to Laala's in the program and she's been sober, but I would ask what exactly what was she doing to go over there for round three?
Speaker 3: To go for.
Speaker 1: Dan's trying to make the fucking show watchable?
Speaker 4: Gotcha zero bumps?
Speaker 1: Wow, not a lot of cocaine flowing around tonight. I'm gonna spill mine on the table and give this episode ninety two bumps. I don't know why I thought this episode was a lot of this. I wish, I just I miss it so much, but it's got fentanyl in it, and we can't do it because we're Dad's.
Speaker 3: But I think that.
Speaker 1: La La going after Danny Nia, going full David Miscavitch handler interventionary kind of behavior was amazing. We've got Luke ascending. Luke does this weird thing. He's like a gloomstalker Luke where he will resurface into my hate phil hateful crosshairs every once in a while, and then he'll slink back into this kind of calm deliverance fisherman status. But tonight it was a stark reminder that he is quietly, as the kids would say, low key, one of the worst people on reality Televion.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate this.
Speaker 4: I know it was hurtful what I said but maybe a tough or a lesson. Maybe it's scared her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, look go take a nap on a towel.
Speaker 3: Okay, god, I can't stand that.
Speaker 2: How about double down and take a nap on a.
Speaker 3: Tom Oh right, right, exactly.
Speaker 1: He's just he's not my favorite. But we let's get into it. We are in Mexico and last we laughed off, Zach almost got decapitated and Danny was.
Speaker 4: At least he wouldn't have that haircut anymore.
Speaker 2: Zach to me, I mean, guys, remember this is my first season. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been no tempering at all.
Speaker 2: Wow, you gotta explain the Zach of it all?
Speaker 3: Why you know?
Speaker 1: It's a It's a class we could take a thousand times and fail every single final exam because we have not the faintest idea he there, there's there is really nothing redeeming about him. He's not funny. He thinks he is. That's worse than being not funny. He lives in You know, I honestly might prefer being an adventurous rogue zombie out there in the streets than what Zach and Benji are living in.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's when you're weeping over a monster energy drink refrigerator that you probably stole your trash.
Speaker 2: And is that when did he adopt Benji? And who is there another parent?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a gay asp C a group that he joined. It was an instrgument season. Yeah, yeah, I was in Instagram at I think. But we start in Jasmine and Melissa's room. Why speaking of the room, all of the rooms look like cave dwelling creatures have been living in them the morning after the night before.
Speaker 3: Now this is like, this is.
Speaker 1: Just kind of what hotel rooms look like when you're getting when you're getting a little torqued up on vacation. You know, you get a couple of French fries on the ground, a couple body parts under the bed.
Speaker 4: It's just what I think you're referring to the girls.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you're on spring break in college.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, yeah yeah, or or you're like on a vacation like this. This is what I love. The girls really rallied for Brittany the night before, and they also ate everything at the resort. Now there's no judgment here, but I want to say this, after night of drinking, this is when girls can really throw down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like it's the only time they'll act like men when they're like men eat you know. Yeah, yeah, it's like the fourth meal at Taco Bell and Laurie.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on women finally eating?
Speaker 4: How many does that complete your order? Actually not, no.
Speaker 3: No, and shut up.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you when I'm done, Laurie. Any thoughts on what Patcha said.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, my favorite kind of eating is drunk eating, and I like to do it when I'm drunk, not in bed. So I'm going to start that entire process while I'm at a bar. It's not a popular thing to do. Everybody wants wants to dance and drink more. And I've got nachos.
Speaker 4: Coming ye, yes, good start.
Speaker 2: Gave me some chicken wings and what the only thing was missing was me Ma's beer cheese.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I thought.
Speaker 2: That she traveled with that, and I was disappointed that not only did she not have on her for Cocta, I guess it was a girdle she needed to put on. Yeah, the Britney situation again. First season. I haven't seen her since vander Pump. Yeah, and a cross that you could take it?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, why Brittany is the heart of this show, which shows you how.
Speaker 3: How this show has it. But Brittany is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the kind of moral guidestone, I would say, And she also just sucks down shellfish before major surgery and does travel with cheers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good. Can we talk about again? First season? Like these people really normally wouldn't be together. Seemingly the only way they can coexist is by drinking a lot, and it just comes off to me as completely not organic and not real. Why not just Sena and bra can even bring Katie at least, let's see where they are in their life, because this is really depressive.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you why, Laurie, because that show was called vander Pump Rules and we canceled it because we were sick of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the absence makes the heart grow fonder, now, does it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Now, listen, Pat and I have a particular gripe with Sheena and Brock, who has flown underneath the radar, being you know, one of modern history's worst parents.
Speaker 2: Okay, well worse than jin from O C.
Speaker 3: Well I think so. Maybe.
Speaker 4: Well, Brock has two kids on the other side of the planet that that I don't think he has any It's fine, communication, there are worse.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. That's not fair, guys, he doesn't know about them. Yeah, that's not nice.
Speaker 4: I think he knows.
Speaker 3: Laurie.
Speaker 1: Please, if, if, if we are not being nice, can you just let us know.
Speaker 4: One's Spring Saturn. The other ones called Winter Pluto or something winter green.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah, exactly, Probably as too.
Speaker 1: Juicy little ass wife Peter shirts dance moves.
Speaker 3: She is the real witch of the equation.
Speaker 1: But I would take them over, Melissa and Jasmine. I would take them over a sack.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Listen, I'm not saying I'm going to leave my goldfish with them. I'm just saying, maybe we don't even make it a whole series. Maybe we do just like a day in the life, right, and just tip tiptoe into this, because this valley is not working all right.
Speaker 4: First off, we live in the valley, and it's not about all about postpartum Janet shared our horrific Uh yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Would be fun to talk about it.
Speaker 4: It's not about miserable parents. Look, we have fucking Universal studios here.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't don't. Don't launch a defense of where we live.
Speaker 4: We have great sushi here and also a bunch of good looking.
Speaker 2: Now you're bringing in a different show. You're bringing in the Valley Persian style, and one of those cast members has been shitting on the Valley the whole season. You may not watch it, I kind of watch.
Speaker 3: I hate the Valley. I will not move there. He's fucking disgusting. So let's get Wait, is that was that?
Speaker 2: Which one's your real accent?
Speaker 3: That one?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Kristen?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because there's two things going on. I don't want to forget to talk about Let's talk about Kristen. And let's need you guys to know that the women who could be so annoying out there all love that we're seeing the real side of postpartum and marriage after and what it's like. I am not turning on the TV to look at lives worse than mine. I want to be jealous, I want to have fomo, I want to aspire to something. So I am not on the side of the women with this. I already had postpartum. I don't need to watch it.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: I do think that while it may be refreshing to see, I do think it's maybe not extreme extreme, but it's a rather severe case, and she's got a fly and she's got a film, so it's not it's not everybody's situation.
Speaker 4: Now, Laurie, you're a this is your world, You're a big Bravo fan.
Speaker 2: Yes I am, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: As I've discussed quite a bit here. This is Bravo's pivot into an aging audience that are now parents and want something to relate to other than hot twenty year olds working at a bar.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm almost sixty and I still want to see those twenty year olds working at a bar. I don't want to see Kristin who again, I haven't seen her since vander Pump and she's still whiny and complaining and annoying and boring. So nothing's changed.
Speaker 1: No, the more things change, the more annoying Kristen gets. It's another queen's birthday though.
Speaker 3: It's Danny's birthday today.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is smiling like the joker talking about his birthday, and I want to just really quick. They talk about men being into their birthday. I know one man who is really into his birthday and it's not grading. And I'm not just saying that because I'm sitting next to him. He actually pulls off being a bitch about his birthday the way that few men can. Pat loves his birthday, and so does Danny. Danny, first off, I don't make a big thing of it. Hold on my birthday is generally I'm going to be at a bar.
Speaker 4: You love your birth there. I'll pay for everybody to be there. I take care everybody.
Speaker 3: I know, but you take care. But you love to throw a.
Speaker 1: Birthday party for your birthday. You love a birthday party. Now, men, when what do you think the cutoff should be for men caring about their birthday, if there should be a cutoff at all?
Speaker 4: First off, Danny said this like he was making it all about himself. I don't parade around.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you pull it off. Okay, Laurie, what's the cutoff?
Speaker 2: This is such a hot button for me, trigger to reuse and use that word too much. I have a very strong opinion about women and mostly men, who are birthday babies. Guess what you did? Nothing? Your mom or whoever the hell you think is your mom pushed you out of her you know what reason? Yeah, and went on. I have had experiences with said people, and there's a checklist of the way you're supposed to act, the way you're supposed to show up, what you're supposed to wear, how you're supposed to celebrate its work. And a grown ass man shouldn't even know one whose birthday is, unless, of course, I'm in LA and it's your birthday and we go somewhere fabulous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait. You should come out.
Speaker 2: It's going to be there in two days. But then you're going.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Napa.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to tell it everybody. I want them to you know, the paparazzi.
Speaker 1: You're going to be in NAPA on your birthday, well, a little bit before my birthday, which, by the way, we got to talk about.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna you know, replace then.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be are You're going to be in al for your birthday? A birthday you can one hundred percent sit in this place. There you go.
Speaker 2: If you want to be there Saturday for a week, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'm confused about we got to talk.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about when your birthday is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the cut off ages six.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: I never thought you'd get to that answer.
Speaker 3: I was going to say seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're more generous.
Speaker 3: His is.
Speaker 1: Fifty, all right, so we So my thing with Danny and his birthday is he's very into it, and then he jokes about birthday sex, and then he jokes about how he hasn't gotten the phasectomy yet and that he wants to have yet another child. You are Danny, and I'm sure you've probably you're at the gym working out so often. How do you not listen to every podcast that talks about you?
Speaker 3: If you are listening? And I really hope that this is I'm not saying that there's not room for improvement.
Speaker 1: I hope this isn't too insulting. You're a six out of ten father. Stop having children until we get.
Speaker 3: That number up a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that you can't do it. But when you're such a deadbeat dad who's more focused on the garage workout time than helping rear the children, stop having harems. That's a bad word. Litters of children.
Speaker 4: Okay, start with the alcohol is an issue.
Speaker 3: That's bad too.
Speaker 2: It's not great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually probably pretty bad too.
Speaker 3: That's the number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wait, he did stop drinking this season, didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you are. He did stop drinking, so, by.
Speaker 4: The way, the end of the episode, his wife would have had sex with him, but he chooses to sit at the bar.
Speaker 3: Because he's a drunk. Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's already gotten the wheels turning and he cannot stop them. So Janet says, my biological instincts tell me to stay off the boat that they're going to be going on to celebrate Danny's birthday, And my biological instincts tell me.
Speaker 3: To tell you to get the fuck off the show.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone outside of like Rula that just doesn't film the way that Janet does? I mean, she just doesn't go to stuff, and it's always a it's always a thing. And I'm also just blown away that there's a millennial named Janet.
Speaker 3: It's always crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't like it when she skips, and I also don't like it when she shows up.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, Laurie, your thoughts on Janet. This is your first season with her. Your thoughts on Janet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm getting killed on social media because as the first time watch from see last season. Yeah, she of all the horrible people on this show, she's bothering me the least because she was calling out Danny. Danny's a character who each time he's on the screen, I'm thinking, make me like you less. It's not possible, right, it's not possible. Yet he is achieving that unlike his fathering parenting, he's really good at making me like him less. So Janet has been calling out the person I like least. She's not loud and she's not annoying. Remember that I only know Janet this season.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, and people, that's how people can reinvent themselves. New audiences come in and they're like, I like Janet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's just back.
Speaker 2: Well let's just say though she's bringing nothing to the show in terms of of me caring or you got a hater loves someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's you know what. It's It's really true. This show has an imbalance in the strength of how we feel about the cast.
Speaker 3: There are some people that we.
Speaker 1: Hate, no one we love, and a bunch of.
Speaker 3: People we feel nothing for.
Speaker 2: So that it's like, you guys have kids, right, Yes, we go to my kids' school regrettedly and to some you know, back to school night, and I would leave going I mean they pay, they're fine, they're fine, they're parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you were talking about the kids, because that would be funnier.
Speaker 2: Oh I never I never got anywhere close to the kids. I do, but the parents. I was like, I don't need to go out. They're fine. And you go to like a school event and you're like, they were perfectly nice. They were easy to talk to for a few minutes, but they leave no impression and you think of them never again. It's this cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really really is. And just to kind of.
Speaker 1: Backload you with a little bit of Janet Janet context, Yah, sorry for that. I think the reason why people have an issue with her is that.
Speaker 3: This is a new meek suit that she's wearing.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, the first two seasons she was an absolute type A alpha shitster.
Speaker 1: So it's been quite a dramatic reversal of cadence from Janet, and given she's a little disingenuous, so it's it's hard to buy it, but she's not as annoying as Danny or zach RL.
Speaker 4: We should probably get to the first the second five minutes of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So the theme is Miami Vice for Danny's boat party, and evidently people do not know what that is. Luke asks if it is Dexter.
Speaker 4: First off, fuck off, fuck off. Miami Vice was a cool show, way ahead of its time.
Speaker 1: Not only is it a cool show, it's one of these weird shows.
Speaker 4: That your show sucks.
Speaker 1: Bluke has like cemented itself into the cultural like language like, how do you not know what Miami Vice it's? It was a fucking it was a fucking grand theft auto game.
Speaker 2: In the middle of a cornfield.
Speaker 3: He grew up in Denver. There's no excuse to not know.
Speaker 4: But Jasmine claimed not to know what it was either.
Speaker 1: That's insane, and they just did. They did a remake with Colin Ferrell that's supposed to be Jamie Fox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't true to the show.
Speaker 1: All right, Schwartz has hungover No Way and Zach and Jasmine talk about what happened at the lunch the day before, and now we continue to do this thing where everyone on the cast thinks.
Speaker 3: Danny is an annoying drunk, and no one on the.
Speaker 1: Cast except for La La will actually go up to Danny and say you are a inappropriate drunk. Zach Zach will talk about it, Janet will talk about it. Lala is really the only person that will get in his little face and say you're inappropriate, you're root, and you're drunk. So it's a lot of talking not enough action. Janet and Laala have a chat, and Janet has a really uh traumatic thing to happen to her. And this is why I I just want to start throwing guys that essay and are in just giant pits of lava, because it is really a disgusting thing to do. And I think we all feel for Janet. Are we just gonna are we gonna ice skate over this?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Podcaster?
Speaker 2: However?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, but no, but whatsoever, Laurie, anything on this conversation? Or do you want to join us in running as far away from it as humanly possible?
Speaker 2: It's gonna say. But however, I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say, let's go back to the triangle of sadness on that boat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, very good movie, very good, way more exciting than that boat. Yes, And if we could play the drinking game, and I know you'd rather play the bump game. Every time Danny would scream, what what what? What were those words that gave me I know, in hell when you walk in on a ticker tape, yeah repeat, Yeah, that a grown man. And it's so interesting to me. I get the ick so easily on every human being in my life, mainly my husband that I've been banging thirty years. Yeah, and that she doesn't hear that and her vagina doesn't dry up like a raisin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's unbelievable, the loyalty she had them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it really like, how.
Speaker 2: Does she hear that? Or he says, but it's my birthday and she doesn't just throw up in her mouth like I'm gonna be honest. Guys, you know me pretty well now. I don't get I don't I don't get jealousies. I am jealous. I wish I felt like you wish your wives at your back. I wish I felt like that about my husband.
Speaker 4: I'm one hundredth the douche the Dannias, and my wife still hates me.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I'm a different kind of douche, but I'm also one hundredth of it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I saw your wife the other day.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like you, no, not at all. And and and here we are. We're great. I never let go.
Speaker 2: And why is? Why is nia so pray?
Speaker 3: It's crazy?
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, we are bad TV and we are sponsored by Row.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm change my life, dele.
Speaker 3: How life changing?
Speaker 4: Our glp ones pretty life changing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say, so you know good?
Speaker 1: I look, you look incredible, Okay. Golp ones have become known for their results. Yeah quite frankly, I mean you you were three hundred pounds and now you're one hundred and seventy five.
Speaker 3: Uh s two? Okay, but who's counting, you know, not me?
Speaker 1: Clearly, Roe wants to help people lose weight. That's why they have the lowest cost options out there, whether you're paying with insurance or cash, and Rose Free Insurance checker makes it easy to see if you're covered. You just pop in your card and you go, okay, this is what I can pay and it's super affordable.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: You go to a METSPA they're going to do this, you know, gross kind of thing, repaying out the booty, and you go, no, I'm just gonna go to Row.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: These cash pay options ship right to your door, no pharmacy required.
Speaker 3: Have you decided to move forward.
Speaker 1: ROE can help you understand if GLP ones are right for you and your goals. But that's just the beginning. When you become a ROW member, you'll have support throughout the process. You'll have access to your provider on demand for any questions. That's the amazing thing. There's anything going on. You have any questions about it, go and do it. You look fantastic and you had a great experience with ROE.
Speaker 3: Tell them about it.
Speaker 4: Okay. So it took about a month after taking the medication, and boom, the weight started falling off and I got down to my dreamweight, which is one seventy two.
Speaker 1: Go to Row dot co slash bad tv to see if you qualify. That's r O dot co slash bad tv. To get started on ROW, go to Row dot co slash Safety Road dot co slash safety for box warning and full safety information about g LP one medications.
Speaker 3: Losing weight is hard, make it easier with ROW.
Speaker 4: I I don't know what spell he has over her, Well it's Jesus. Well maybe hey, SHREI, let's go to church.
Speaker 3: All right. So we get back to the boat. People are going down, people are sick, hungover, throwing up.
Speaker 4: This is the worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: What are we doing going on boats after having.
Speaker 2: I don't know you guys, You guys are obsessed with below knocks. You really had.
Speaker 1: Your boats, Laurie. Should we discuss below deck really quickly?
Speaker 3: Do you want to?
Speaker 2: We could clean We can clean up this aisle five on valley and and think of what what we wish for if there is a sec another season? Mm hmm, Like, where do you what could you do? If you're Andy Cohen write this? Mind it? What could you do to improve the valley?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Turn them all into sea rats and just cast everybody on the next season below Deck?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'd clean house in the valley. I'd keep like four maybe six cast members.
Speaker 3: Persian style is much better than this show.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: And it's the same reason that Rhode Island works. And it's the same reason that vander Pump worked in the early days. These people genuinely truly know each other, see each other a lot, and have relationship equity with each other. These people, I guess they do. I just don't buy that. Zach and Britney are like the closest people, and I just don't buy it.
Speaker 3: Okay, of it?
Speaker 4: So I am I because you don't know this, Lorie. I know all these fucking people, not know them personally, but go to the same bars as all these idiots. We're in the same city, the school that I go to, where my kids go to school. There is so much shit going down at this school. People fucking each other. There's a crazy story where this dad, him and his wife were divorced. Another mom now is banging this guy. He got accused of raping his wife and they went to court, and the proof that he had that he didn't rape her is he showed a video of him banging his wife anally and her smiling back, and he points at it in court and says, look at her. She loves it. Okay, Okay, that's a story going around school, Okay, and that would be great on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that it sounds a little heavy, but I take your point. There are a lot of normies out here that are doing exciting stuff more than these people. That's what I'm saying, not that that that any of that sounded exciting, that sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, I'll say this, you know, three hours later hear in Philadelphia, it's almost my bedtime and good bedtime story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Jesus fucking.
Speaker 2: Chris, just to take don't charge the story that was. That was a strong storyline, and we'd be lucky for it to show up on Brado.
Speaker 3: Michelle and Lazy.
Speaker 1: We had a fifty four minute episode, I should say, and these kinds of conversations, this retread horseshit of these two talking to each other about how it's challenging that she's dating her excit.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got it.
Speaker 2: Why not organic right, buy it? It wouldn't happen. The show I want to see is Michelle and Doctor dre period.
Speaker 4: You think, I hope she's getting some self defense classes.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So, as you mentioned, he's yelling stuff and it's very off putting. And that's when Jace, Jesse and Lacey sit down. They they find some till the Swinton kind of beach like area and they start I don't like spicy?
Speaker 3: Does that have?
Speaker 1: They start eating and she.
Speaker 4: Asked him, hey, stop hitting on me in front of your ex wife, and he's like, fuck that. If that the bee guy, if he was still on the boat, none of this would be, you know, an issue.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can hear the sound of the bees in the mic, but the bees.
Speaker 4: Are actually on the beach. They're delivering a message. They're saying he's sorry he kicked her and her daughter out, and he also promises he might try and blink once this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just to give your heads up, there's a man named Aaron who she didn't see that used to.
Speaker 3: And now this.
Speaker 2: I did know because as the season started there was a breakup. Right, she was heartbroken. He wanted her to work out or be more.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, she was too fat, and he's right, she's disgusting. But the thing about him is that his eyes were actually the widest eyes and the most open eyes in the continental United States. And it was actually really unsettling to look at. It was a little bit like what people saw in the Ring right before they died.
Speaker 2: So I did some homework obviously before I started watching this colossal train wreck, to see how hot this guy was that she was so sad over. Yeah, and I thought to myself, you know what would make sense to bang doctor dre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite a jump from I'm not gonna say Aaron's not lean, He's very lean, but his eyes are also very haunting, and he thinks that Michelle, who has a perfect body, is fat. So let's get to Jesse, who's having a tough time with the boring crowd.
Speaker 3: So he decides he's gonna have a little fun.
Speaker 2: He was allowed one beer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, this is uh, this is crazy. There's a lot of yeah. But he does with Kristen. But I'll just break it down and kind of passphrase. He tells her Luke hates her, mm hmm, and uh, there might not be a wedding because he hates her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He tells her that her fiance told him that he doesn't think they're gonna get married.
Speaker 2: Right, And he tells her that your baby daddy wants you to die.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very very cool of you to say to her, Jesse, that's really awesome.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's I.
Speaker 2: Liked it because I don't like Kristen. Is that wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, the thing it's the same thing going on with how much you hate Danny, which makes you kind of like Janet, I really hate Kristen, but because everyone else is so much more hateable that I actually think I might be okay with her. Sometimes I don't know if I really hate her, not the.
Speaker 2: Name drop, which I love to do. I was just doing a show with Michael Rapaport and we had a fight about this because he thinks Kristen is one of the best parts of Bravo TV. She should be respected, revered and admired.
Speaker 4: Michael Rappaport, who.
Speaker 3: On Bravo should be respected, revered and admired besides for maybe Alicia.
Speaker 4: Alicia, who's Alisia?
Speaker 2: No, I see, we're gonna talk about Rhode Island and you're not gonna believe my hot take on that.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: I can't do it, won't do it, really unable to do it. And I'm an addict. So that is like me saying, take those bumps away.
Speaker 4: Why I don't give us a hand.
Speaker 2: I don't like to watch the show. We talked about this just now, where the houses are gross, the fashion is terrible, the accent's annoying, the dramas stupid. It's why I don't fuck with New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's funny you mentioned that because our co host Ruby is in love with miss Krakas, and I don't feel as much love for Alicia. She would fit in the cast of Real Housewives of New Jersey perfectly, and I absolutely detest the cast of New Jersey. In fact, I hate the entire franchise. They were running marathon of real Housewives of New Jersey and it makes me want to throw up. I hate those.
Speaker 2: You're separated at birth, although I think I could be old enough to be your mother.
Speaker 1: What no, no, thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: What is your too? What's your favorite housewife franchise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, recently, I binge every season, every reunion.
Speaker 1: Married to Medicine, Married to Medicine Under the Radar, that's a sleeper.
Speaker 4: Huh, we've had one of them.
Speaker 2: I love Beverly Hills because I'm a obsessed with LA and it's old school and it's something that I always when you watch it, it's like one, look at the things they're doing and it's in Hello, I just lost you guys. We're oh uh. It revolves around a lot of people in the industry and fabulous storylines. So Beverly Hills I've always loved. I love old school New York. Yeah, old school at Atlanta, but New Jersey and Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it's Northeast trash. I think what you guys are we're from there. Repelled by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got a house for New Jersey, and so I'm here to tell you it's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well up, bye bye, mahulitas. And this is when we get to we're back on the boat. Back on the boat, disgusted by what Jesse did.
Speaker 3: Disgusted.
Speaker 1: Now, Kristen plays the whole thing off well when she hears what Jesse tells her, and I thought, for a moment there was a sense of maturity that she had to her. Things are really stressful right now for us. He could probably say some things that are not. He doesn't mean the temperature is a little hot that dissipates within milliseconds. And she goes straight to Luke and listen, she's she's not great. But to be fair to her, she has to contend with this squirrel, This fucking squirrel brained, fucking fisherman.
Speaker 4: He caught that fish.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand this guy.
Speaker 2: So talk about that random fish.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll get there. I don't believe him that he caught that fish.
Speaker 3: Me neither.
Speaker 1: That was the Yeah No Reservations episode where they're throwing octopus in the water and to pretend like they were there.
Speaker 4: Luke, did you talk about canceling our wedding?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: This is where he focks up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have said, uh, no, Jesse's a liar. Yeah, also a drunk, and I would have just ended it there and dealt with it later when.
Speaker 3: The show debuted, Deny Deny, Deny.
Speaker 4: And said, he's like, yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did, and uh and hey, I'll tell you what else. I'm glad I said it because at least it's making you pay attention to my fucking feelings. That's right, you fucking oh shit. Sorry, that was a dick thing to say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave you now.
Speaker 4: And go soon to take a nap.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go take a nap, Laurie.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you and your husband have this type of arrangement. My wife and I have a rule. We didn't even start out this way, but somehow we agreed upon it years later into our marriage. We never threatened divorce. We've never no matter how bad the fights have gotten over there years, we never go I want a divorce. Sorry, I could divorce you. We've never said that to one another.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's.
Speaker 4: An important thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's certain because then it's the boy who cried wolf. We also never threatened to sleep with each other's parents, and that's been a boundary that we have never crossed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really mature of you, guys.
Speaker 4: I my wife's mother's not attract Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is awkward for the mom.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck your mom. Okay, get the fuck out. I'm gonna have sex with your fucking mom. Okay, so we get back.
Speaker 2: He knew that if he just tried to reason with Kristen, it would be met with a complete open mind and maturity. Yeah, that he would deserve this far into this not relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for saying that. Lourie, I fink.
Speaker 1: All right, so Michelle heads back. She did not get fucked, but looked like she did.
Speaker 2: And well, I said, didn't you guys think be honest? Just between us? Yeah, everybody stopped listening, right, Yeah, yeah, when Laala said, and Lala loves to just throughout the sexually and the too much, she's doing too much. But when she says, you look like you were freshly, didn't you think? What does she look like after Dre takes a dig in her?
Speaker 1: She looks like she got electric it looks like she broke into some heavily secured facility.
Speaker 4: Now do you think her?
Speaker 2: Do you think we didn't see? And it gets brought up in the reunion, the reason Lacey went so hard on Jesse to act appropriate. Do you think Lacey and Michelle had a little moment.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, But I think that they probably would be more attracted to one another than either of them are to Jesse.
Speaker 4: Jesse and I see if the show does go for four season, I see Michelle and Lacey's bond growing stronger.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mind that, And I really am enjoying Lacey her backstories for nominal Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's yeah, yeah, she's the only one with any kind of I don't know, dynamism.
Speaker 3: Everybody else just kind of okay.
Speaker 1: So Luke and Kristen chap and we get Luke asking Kristen, she's okay.
Speaker 2: Who They go back to that that dark, depressing hotel room. Too hot nanny who I don't know where she comes from, But all of a sudden, you'll see this really hot nanny coca baby and she's got two seconds before the baby cries, and it just makes me not want to have kids.
Speaker 4: Don't you have kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have Oh okay, yeah No, it's a very dark room, and it's such a it's.
Speaker 3: You know, I hadn't thought about that. The hotel rooms with kids are so they're so with babies, they're so dark. They're the darkest places. They're the darkest, quietest places.
Speaker 4: Well, because you have to keep the shades closed.
Speaker 3: You got to keep the shades closed.
Speaker 2: Fucking annoying.
Speaker 3: God forbid.
Speaker 2: The thing about a reality trip, a reality cash trip, they never go well like that's the point. But then you throw in a baby and then what's her face? Nia brings that and I'm gonna be honest, that little orange, the little orange baby that she has attached to her breast. Yeah, a little while, I was kind of like, that's a cute little baby. Yeah, there's so about that baby. And then I was like it it was grown from Danny.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's go because that little baby. I love that little baby. That little baby is so beautiful and adorable.
Speaker 3: And it started in let's.
Speaker 2: Go when I'm in lay, can you and I because this one's going to be a NAPA yah, you know and Chuck E Cheese celebrating his birthday. Yeah, you and I we go where they live they live in like Locata or Clara.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, New Mexico. Yes, we go and.
Speaker 2: We it's not kidnapping because we're not keeping it right.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: As badly as I would like to smosh that little baby, I can't go to Santa Clarita. It is a very disgusting, Dylan.
Speaker 4: We'll take you to Jack's, I know the owner.
Speaker 1: We'll go to Musso and Franks, which is a place that I want to go all the time. But Pat can't go because he'll be killed if people will go there.
Speaker 4: Now things have been worked out, all right, whatever. Can we go downstairs and go to the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's do that. By the way, I love an all inclusive buffet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, A good one is a really it's a it's an exciting moment when you look at everything that's before you, and then I think, after about a plate in the half you go.
Speaker 3: There is no good buffet, is there?
Speaker 2: They exist, people breathing over it, people talk to you. And what I clocked is Brittany saying, is that salad can I have some ranch and I'm like that that hoe is so not just seating a salad. And sure enough.
Speaker 3: She can get Yeah, she can say that. We can't say that now.
Speaker 4: I was. I was pretty hard on Lacey this season, and I didn't know, you know, obviously her traumatic pass. She's so pretty when she came down these stairs tonight, and we all know I was hard on her with my lowbrow remarks.
Speaker 3: Let need to tell Lorii what you said.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say we didn't really know what she looked like, and that she'd wear so much foundation you could well, you could say it could hold up the Empire States building on top of her face. And then but now she's a beautiful girl, and it's not like I said before. You could touch her face and oh yeah, no, I'm it's I was.
Speaker 3: So you could chip it off. It was like grout.
Speaker 4: If you just touched it too hard, parts of her face would chip. All right, let's not anymore so.
Speaker 1: If everybody's beautiful, Zach looks like a baby, and Janet is.
Speaker 2: What about that thing around his face? What about that thing around his face?
Speaker 4: Oh, swartzy, anything for a bit, you love schwartzy, Laurie.
Speaker 2: My thing about Schwartzy.
Speaker 6: I just feel like the feeling of someone that hugs you that is just so special and sweet and gooney.
Speaker 2: I don't have that in my life. You don't mean and I have had a Tom Schwartz hug and it does feel like that.
Speaker 3: You don't need that, do I not? No, you don't need What do I need? Do you have a meditation? App? I hear people need those?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to Michelle and Danny who have a chat. And Danny approaches her pretty hews on the offenses his birthday, So why not pick a fight with one of the last from any people.
Speaker 3: Who like him?
Speaker 1: So she didn't say that he made her uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: She wants to clarify.
Speaker 1: She was talking about how he makes everybody else feel uncomfortable. And Danny says, you can't make fucking generalized statements like that. Okay, that's right, blanket blanket.
Speaker 3: Yes, she can't make blanket statements like that, which is Danny.
Speaker 1: You have to pick your battles, okay, trying to police the way that Michelle is summarizing the sentiment towards you.
Speaker 4: You it's not a battle you need to pick.
Speaker 1: Again, everyone is uncomfortable about you, and by you so don't fight with Michelle about this.
Speaker 4: Also, this is why Danny and Nia in their strategy this season was so dumb and they're so unable to pivot. They're trying to push through a steel door. The cast is firm and where they're going with the direction. It should have been like, all right, what we're we gonna do? Okay, I got it, let's own what you've done, and let's change the narrative. Say I acted like an idiot, I've been stupid. Do not hand them the sword to just stab you over and over with this. He just continues the narrative by not giving in, right.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget they have doctor Dre on their team now.
Speaker 1: Well, but also Laurie's like, are you not We've been dealing with this for a season, two seasons, two seasons now, are you not fatigued by this narrative with just just this one season.
Speaker 2: I just am always amazed by all of these reality stars who I get forgetting the cameras are there, but I don't get forgetting the cameras are there right right.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that.
Speaker 4: One of the beautiful things about Real Housewives of Rhode Island, which I know you're not a fan of Laura is They kept the storylines a moving.
Speaker 2: Lad they did.
Speaker 4: Rula's marriage was the through line, which was always interesting because there was always new video of Brian. But every week there was another shoe that dropped.
Speaker 1: Oh look he's banging outside of a wah wah again.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous my husband sometimes, the way he holds his tongue in his mouth, I want to leave him. This man, this Brian is banging everything in sight, including your mom or your mother in law. You said, not even attractive.
Speaker 3: That's right, right?
Speaker 2: He standing by her man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's a delusion that is really admirable. So we wrap things up with Michelle and Danny by Danny saying if I make people uncomfortable, they can come to me and I will apologize to them. I love that salve that we're going to put on this thing. Don't change, Just have people come up to you and take a kind of sorrowful communion that you're going to deliver.
Speaker 3: It's just nuts.
Speaker 4: So Nia, Kristen and Zach chat and they discuss Janet being a shit star. Then Britney approaches, then Jasmine, and then the case is made that Janet is trying to cause trouble enter Janet Michelle, and then Kristin mocks Janet. Now, this is what's interesting here is this.
Speaker 1: Is a big Kristin moment for Laurie because there's no way out of this wet paper bag. She's just being absolutely awful here.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, no, did she grow? I don't mean with did she grow Kristen. She seems much taller this.
Speaker 1: She's more foreboding. Yeah, she's more imposing.
Speaker 4: I think this is some of the fourth wall stuff where this is cast bullshit. This is Kristin might have heard that Janet signed a deal where she made ten thousand dollars more in episode this season, and there's some resentment, so she's going to demean her for not what it's really well.
Speaker 1: But also there was just this this thing where Janet just told Britney that they fall for this, this whipping votes kind of thing that Kristen is doing, where she's like this was relayed in without the proper context.
Speaker 3: This was clearly a tactic.
Speaker 1: Not really, I mean, she was texting back and it's a nasty dime dropping, but you did say all of the things that you said. And so yeah, you did side with Nia and Danny and throw Britney under the bus as a ranch eating drunk when you're supposed to be her best friend. So it's on you can.
Speaker 2: Make a career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: There was no ranch. Manuel said, we don't have ranch.
Speaker 3: Oh. Oh, I could have swore that Manuel had ranch.
Speaker 4: Oh well we did not have ranch first, and I want to thank Lori for that because those are the important details that the audience gets extremely upset about.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Let me ask about this because you guys are season valley watchers. Yeah, is Janet a potster? Because I remember just seeing this one. She seems like she's just sort of spitting facts.
Speaker 3: She's a tactician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she has been more of a potster in the past.
Speaker 4: Now, Janet has been on the outside of Vanda Pump Rules. I assume that you, as a Vanda Pump fan, have you noticed her in the background for multiple seasons? Okay, yes, So she's been dying to get on this television program for many years. In fact, and famously, the assistant to Tom and Ariana was Janet's assistant for a little while.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 3: So what was her name again?
Speaker 4: And yeah, Maddox.
Speaker 1: All right, So Danny is is pissed and he's talking to his King's guard, all of his boys at the table.
Speaker 3: When La La heads.
Speaker 2: Over and when she has on the babushka, you know that this is an activated not fucking around Laala.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's going to get hood.
Speaker 4: Oh she's getting hood. I'm gonna go with adderall by the way, okay, Yeah, And I think that so qualifies as sober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that, you know, you can Lots of people have ruined their lives on methamphetamine salts, so I'd be leery, but it might be h It makes sense because coming down on adderall at the end of the day, I I I've heard from other people.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what it feels.
Speaker 1: Like, but yeah, you're feels like lightning and the smallest grievance will fly you into the stratosphere.
Speaker 3: So I think that I don't know, maybe you might be right. Who knows.
Speaker 2: And we know that that Daniel, as his Stepford wife calls him, it's not a small.
Speaker 1: Grievance, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. I think that Daniel might be And.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because Nia is so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Dunning but you know what I thought last night? It was you know, I watched it last night, sounds like you watched it tonight. Yeah, she's almost and I see this with some men too. She's almost too pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a kind of uncannedy uncanny quality to it. But when she says Daniel, my vagina dries up like a raisin, it's just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Mike, well that her.
Speaker 4: That's like your scolding you with your full name saying Patrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really off putting.
Speaker 4: So this is a few things happen here that are interesting. She's trying to get him out of this situation. And also I think this is really the come to Jesus moment for her, where she's like, we shouldn't have been on this show. These people are horrible people that aren't real friends. Yeah, this is a bad situation and we've I finally realized that this is all here to just destroy us.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something.
Speaker 1: It's the only show that they could be on. Everyone is too soft a target to take them bare the.
Speaker 2: No no, See what you guys don't know about me is I'm obsessed with cults. Yeah, and I've watched every single reality TV, cult and docu. They could easily have one of those shows on Tilson.
Speaker 1: But I think that that this is the easiest environment for them in terms of like predatory behavior. This is such a walk in the park.
Speaker 4: Dylan's to show. Dylan's making the case that on other reality shows these two people would have been eaten alive much quicker. The fact that, like there's no real apex predators on this, Like Jacks if he was still on here, he would have killed Danny immediately, just eaten them alive.
Speaker 2: Or what about the other seasons?
Speaker 4: Was Jackson he was a target of Jacks. Jax was making fun of him, proscolating him.
Speaker 1: The problem with with that effort made by Jacks is that Jacks had a very serious drug problem. So he actually went to a shack in Woodland Hills for.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I called this so yeah, he got you did call the facility on the show, which I.
Speaker 3: Believe we caught a fair amount out because it was just very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But really do the work that no one else puts the effort into.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much Laurie for saying that.
Speaker 4: I have a question. So it's going around the interwebs. It seems like you do research, Laurie. I heard Danny and Nia did not show up for the reunion.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that Ruby said that they're not renewing for the fourth seasons. That what it is, Okay, I don't think that's been substantiated. It's a little bit like soccer transfer rumors. I'll just believe it once it's over the line, when the when the inks dry, let.
Speaker 4: Me know, because they would be filming right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in a text with Lacy right now.
Speaker 4: We'll get out of here, are you really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna interesting. By the way, we don't want Danny and Nia back, period.
Speaker 3: I don't want to sound like a pig. But Nia is really beauty.
Speaker 4: I'll take she can be a friend of the show.
Speaker 2: You can almost have the Cynthia Bailey arc. Do you watch Atlanta? Y?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So remember she was born again and she was, you know, totally subservient to that first husband, and now she's banging every animal sex in Adam and all. She could have that Arknea and you would you guys would love that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you would love it too, Hey, hey, hey, you would love it too?
Speaker 2: Fine, But she could they could divorce and she could get her freak flag on.
Speaker 3: I would love that, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: So thank god for Laala, who I think is bringing it that. I really do think she's bringing it this season.
Speaker 2: She's getting a lot of hate. She's getting a lot of hate.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't because it's so it's so clearly contrived. I think the whole thing is she's.
Speaker 1: It's going to look more contrived if she doesn't have any fucking help. Laala is looking around at this herd of lemmings, just going, can someone please help me make this showing the leagues right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's used to being on like the highest quality team and now she's back in kindergarten. Yes, it's contrived, but what is she suppose she needs to do something right?
Speaker 4: I get it. She can't be like Swartz and Hi hire a mariachi band to show up at someone's apartment and think they earn their pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to say two things that special?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: So two things that will that she says, to which I was really relieved to hear her say directly to Nia.
Speaker 3: One, why the fuck am I talking to you?
Speaker 1: What are you doing, oh yeah with this this Jedi force field. Brittany mentions it off camera because again she won't get into any conflict, but she refers to him as a kicker who's behind the offensive line. But the second thing is that Laala says to Nia, you're pulling him away because she Nia frames it is this we just want to ds. No, no, no, you're pulling him away because you know that he's going to fucking embarrass you and he's going to embarrass himself.
Speaker 3: That's why you're getting him out of here.
Speaker 1: True enough with this whole de escalation thing.
Speaker 3: You just don't want the fighting.
Speaker 1: No, you have an image to protect, and your husband is the sharpest harpoon to take it down.
Speaker 4: What Nia should have said is, well maybe she did in a way is what why are you over here? Leave us alone?
Speaker 3: Show show show show.
Speaker 4: You are right though, it's it's just so out of place, like if there was more like first, Lalla's position was, I'm defending you, Nia, That's why I'm going after this drunk little guy, right I'm protecting you and your honor because he was being a dick to you right now, I'm just coming after him. And why are you standing in his in the way. Yeah, right, So it doesn't make any sense now we're we.
Speaker 2: All forget how she rode so hard for Randall and defended him and he was one of the worst.
Speaker 3: I know, but he had material goods he did.
Speaker 2: I thought we were gonna have so much fun.
Speaker 3: All right, So it's late on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: We want to get you out of here, but we're just wrapping things up. Nia begs Daniel to come up to the hotel room and bang her, but he, because he's a drunk, has picked a fight and he wants to continue fighting. He wants to continue sucking down mescal and fighting.
Speaker 3: With the rest bar.
Speaker 2: It was mescal and sprite might have been seven up.
Speaker 4: He talks to a bartender who probably doesn't speak English and says, why is my birthday not great?
Speaker 1: And he said, sir, I barely speak your language.
Speaker 2: God, and he says, I'm not comfortable around you. You make you make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Hard liquor and soda is a real alcoholics drink.
Speaker 1: If you're a drinking liquor with sprite or with I understand that there's a jack and coke cocktail you can go out and get but I feel like, I don't know, it's just vodka and coke or or tequila and sprite. I feel like you're in a garage somewhere just really hammering.
Speaker 2: When Bravo production is packing up the stuff for the night and they're turning out the lights outside of the buffet and he's still sitting there.
Speaker 4: It's a problem.
Speaker 3: It's I think, heartbreaking. So we wrap.
Speaker 1: We wrap with Janet or with Nia and Kristen talking and Danny sitting alone at a bar, Nia going upstairs and crying, and we I think the finale.
Speaker 4: Is the finale? Wow, I think it is.
Speaker 1: No, it's the finale of in the season in the city City right first, But everyone.
Speaker 3: Go listen to.
Speaker 1: What's called Lori Lori al podcast or fanatically five Stars tell her that bad TV sent you. I know that ratings and reviews are a little antiquated and it's not that important anymore, but it would be fun if you have the time, go leave five Stars telling bad tvv sent you. Thank you so much for joining us. You were so fun. This is our first time meeting you. It felt very lovely to talk to you about this awful show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really puts into respect of what's important in life.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And what's important is maybe this show coming back because I was thinking I didn't want it to, but you guys, you guys have made me see the importance of it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like little Yokis in that regard. We're spiritual teachers. Thank you so much for joining us. We had a blast with you. Everyone go listen to her show. I'm doing saying goodbye Pat, saygobye bye Laurie.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: He is