Speaker 1: Welcome back to part two of the And just like that recap, we're cappin. We're cappin real hard for you.
Speaker 2: We're cappin and we're grahaming about it, and then we cap some more and then we graham.
Speaker 1: Do you know what cappin means? Like, no cap? No, it doesn't lying. It means lying, So we're not actually capping. We're recapping, but no cap means no, you are illen. But i' might be ill in, sick and dope, I'd be illin. I try to.
Speaker 2: As you guys know I or some of you might know, I write for Upworthy now, and I was writing an article about gen X slaying that we need to bring back, you know, and my headline. I wrote the headline as some sick dope slaying that everyone needs to bring back unless you're ill in, right, which I thought was really cute, And then my boss just changed it to like.
Speaker 1: Wonderful ideas of bringing back geners. His was better.
Speaker 2: I understand I kind of missed the assignment because it's just not the brand. What I was trying to do is like, we're so edgy, but that's not quite We needed to like bring it down to where there's keywords that you know, Google's gonna find and stuff like I'm learning that stuff.
Speaker 1: But I really thought I could get that one in because I thought I know. But like that's why I don't know that. Well, same, I mean, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the last episode, we were talking about Carrie and Miranda's old dynamic because nobody's acting like themselves. Carrie is still being a bitch, but Miranda is so apologetic, and it's been so apologetic this time around. That was not their dynamics. So I'm going to play a quick scene. I won't finish the whole thing from my phone, so it's gonna be a little weird. But one of my favorite scenes from Sex and the City back in the day. Okay, right here we go the.
Speaker 1: Shocking and get away with a hang in their baby halter top. Do you want to go to the Hopper exhibit Saturday afternoon? Oh I can't. I have to work. I lied, I don't have to work. I'm meeting Big for lunch. I didn't think you'd approve. Wait, you're meeting Big, he called.
Speaker 3: He sounded upset, and he said I needed to talk since one just Big talk.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What does that mean? He's upset about Natasha Leeving? You know, okay, you know what. I'm not holding your hand through this again.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking you to hold my anything. We're just having lunch.
Speaker 1: It's a huge mistake. It is not a huge mistake. It's lunch. Wake up, Carrie. How many more times are you going to go through this? He is bad for you, Jesus. Every time you get near.
Speaker 3: Him, you turn into this pathetic, needy, insecure victim. And the thing that pisses me off the most is that you're more than I willing to go right back for more. I am not going back for more. And I can't even believe. I can't believe you would say that to me.
Speaker 1: If you start up with.
Speaker 3: Big again, I am not just starting off with Big again.
Speaker 1: Well, if you do, I don't want to know anything about it. I mean to carry no calls, no crying. What are you gonna do, Miranda? You're gonna cut me out of your life like you did to Steve. What the first.
Speaker 3: Sign of any little weakness or flaw and you just write people off? Oh my god, Miranda, you are so judgmental. Oh what you can say that I'm aesthetic and needy and I can't say anything to you. You know, everybody's not as tough as you, Miranda Pete. Some of us make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that was pretty much it. But isn't that like, that's good writing.
Speaker 1: That's how people.
Speaker 2: Talk, that's how friends talk, that's how we've talked. We've had that exact conversation. You probably will again, maybe next time. Maybe this could be a code for us when we start having that conversation. I'll just I'll just get the script out. I'll be like, I'll just read it. I'm just gonna I'm let me let the words of Michael Patrick Kinge. Perhaps you can speak better for me in this situation, and then you.
Speaker 1: Can do it. But now now Miranda is now Carrie's still the same, but Miranda, she can't say anything. It's just like yeah, because now probably because now Sarah Jessica Parker has more of a like exec producer. She already does, but now she's like in charge. So she's like, I think she'd apologize to me for that. Yeah, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry your lord ass. So now everybody is like, hey, Sarah, I don't know if you've seen the reviews, but like, people are really not liking Chay and she's like, I don't know, I haven't read anything. I've read anything. Who's Shay? So I say just keep her and then you know, I mean, come on, it's ridiculous. Okay.
Speaker 2: So from that scene, now we go to Charlotte yelling at all her family. She's just yelling and this everyone's yelling in the scene. It's very noisy, and I don't like.
Speaker 1: That, and it's also so completely wrong for her character. Her whole thing last time. First of all, her whole thing was she was so scared to take a job because she's like, but my brand is being there for my family and being a mom absolutely comes first. Now she suddenly like, fuck all of you you ever met that?
Speaker 2: I do remember they did explain that and last not in Sexon City, but she did quit and came back because her kids were really proud of her for it, and because she was really scared to tell the kids and like, yeah, no, of course you should work. Remember there was a scene, so that does make sense. Okay, So now she's thrown herself into it. But now she's like, it's all your fault. It's all your fault because and the kids. The kids are basically like wait what right, She's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's my laundry mom? Where's my food mom? By vegan dog food mom, which was it's supposed to be kind of a joke, but all it does is make it seem like she has the most entitled fucking kids on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yet we are also shown this whole thing where all the moms, all these Upper east Side moms. Is it Upper East sid or West Side? I don't know where they are. I think east Side Upper east Side moms. Rich moms are like, oh my nanny does that. I don't spend any time with my kids. But now she's like what, Yeah, how come I can't just abuse you guys and just you know, neglect you guys. And they're like you can what are you talking about? And she's like, did you know you guys are holding back my career? Like it's just insane. Why is Anthony there too?
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I know people have people over and there's like fabulous fun dinners, but it just just like, oh my god, he's there and they're having this big dinner. And then at first I thought JOSEPPI, who's her his boyfriend? I thought that was the ballet dancer unless he was also there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. At first, yes, it took me a minute. I was like, would she already would they have skipped something where she's already like dating that guy? And then I was like, oh, it's j Seppy, right. They shouldn't have made them look so that. You can't do that to like faceblind people. That's crazy. So she's talking non, I know, this is just the show, Okay, So I get it. I get that we can't change what the story is, but I just don't. I don't both believe that Anthony's best friend because basically the whole thing is that he's supposed to be best friends with Charlotte, so they're like family, so he comes to all of her stuff, and that's possible, okay from the beginning, they right, But I don't believe that he I don't believe that Anthony would be best friends with this type of with this character with Charlotte now or Charlotte. No, with Charlotte now.
Speaker 2: I think like he's just maybe like grandfathered in, yes exactly, so they're just friends. Like I do believe their friendship, but it's just such a manic scene. And I also could do without her completely. I wish they would write her off. That's it's not the show that we're doing, so like, I don't, Yeah, I don't get that, Harry, I just don't. I didn't really understand what they were even talking about. Oh, Harry wants to go close shopping.
Speaker 1: Well, first, because first, what's her name? Charlotte's like, I'm just like an old mom and everybody's young. And then Harry, Okay, first of all, this would be a good time to talk about the fact that Evan Handler. We're friends with him on Facebook, per some are friends with him on Facebook, although sometimes he scolds us and then we're like, oh, but Evan Handler is so fucking cool on Facebook. He's basically just does not give a fuck. He's very political, very political, very outspoken, and he will go toe to toe with people. If they say something that he doesn't like, he'll just be like, you're an idiot, get off my page. You know we like that, But on the show, they've Okay, this is what I thought about. When you were talking about how Carrie comes across as being like eighty, I was like, so but Harry is like a hundred I know, I agree it is a little old man hunched over. He was always bald, so that's okay, but lunched over he has he's a little bird. They try to showcase he has like little bird legs. He almost talks like he's an old man. So after Charlotte goes, I'm just an old mom and everybody's young, and Harry they give him the line, Yeah, at my job, there's all these young turks and I'm SpongeBob square partner and I almost had to turn off my TV ill my remote controller cuss.
Speaker 2: As you know, later that line gets even remade to a worse thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, which is I think the name of the show this episode. But we'll come back to that. Uh you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They called it, called it Harry go lightly, which I can't. I can't believe they just did that. You're like, you never wanted to make a breakfast at Tiffany's. Well no, they did make a reference at one point, but okay, but yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He's like, but suddenly he's like, I mean, I'm just this old man who goes to my job and I ever party and then rocks like rightfully, so is like, yeah, that's who you are, Like I don't understand why, and I really, I really was like, I'm not trying to pick this apart. I was trying to like it for all the people out there that are like, well, you hate watching it, but yeah, I'm not going into it. We're not I hate watching it. We're watching it because we want it to be good. We're watching it because I loved the first like Sex and the City, like I'm in for this. There's it has. It has so much potential to speak to our generation. It has. It has the potential to make us feel like nostalgic and to go, oh my god, they get us now. They got us then and they get us now. Definitely, Why why are you insulting us with like with making Harry be a full on old man who's like, oh my back hurt. I can't I have geans? What are genes?
Speaker 2: We look like guy at six Flags that dances unless he looks like, I mean, why is this happening? So he wants to go shopping and they're like just maybe just seppy, like somebody cool, they need somebody hip. I've got it, Carrie will go shopping with him. Carrie doesn't do anything for anybody.
Speaker 1: It's also kind of a joke, like that should have just been a throwaway. I don't know what what writer's room where people are like, I have an idea, we'll make it real. Why wouldn't you just make Harry go you know what, Charlotte?
Speaker 2: We are old it's okay, or like we don't have to see the scene where he goes and buys the jeans.
Speaker 1: We don't have to go see that.
Speaker 2: We were gonna see this whole thing, and it's just such a waste every time they cut to Charlotte or anything to do with her, I'm like, I am out, I am? I mean, is it's better than mister missus fingerfuck from last Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, Jason o'donald. You should come through the show at the Virgil company, should like mutchel, Oh, this is my girlfriend, Jack o'donald.
Speaker 2: You didn't even say that to me. You said hi to him twice. I don't like her, okay.
Speaker 1: Also, another thing I could do without, honestly is Anthony and GIUSEPPI going with Anthony barking at him, going why won't you show your dick on the sidewalk? I don't understand you could help my business. And he's like, I'm a pellet onesie right and stand on the sidewalk. I don't want to be commodified. I just read so much yelling.
Speaker 2: And then, as if that can't get worse, then we go to the cutesy music that I hate that's in every Nancy Meyers movie where they're like sneaking around doing something. So it's Seema is about to have a chat with Elliott, and the music's like, boo.
Speaker 1: We're so weird, it's so crazy. Things are about to get silly. But it's not. No, it's that kind of because Elliot. Yeah, Elliott is like, yeah, I'm retiring five. When he goes I'm ninety. Yeah, no, he's not ninety. It might be oh my god, remember what he said. He said like gay ninety is like a straight man, you know, seventy. So we're all kind of shocked that I bet he is. I bet that guy is. No.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever, let's find out. You keep going, you keep going, I'll find it.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna find it. Yeah, you keep talking, tell us, let's keep this show going. But then i'llh okay, you find out that actor. And then find out how old he is, because I I thought they said it kind of in a cartoony way, but then they never were like, Okay, I'm kidding. It's like, there's no way I could. I could, Okay, eighty, I'll even I'll even go with you if you say he's eighty and he's just very spry. Okay, but I'm gonna say he's seventy eight, not ninety. You keep going. So he basically says okay. So he's like, uh, it's very and again I am pronouncing this wrong, so you guys can correct me. I will come you to correct me. But it's very deuse matchina, which is not how you say it, but it means okay. So just we have to change this story. So just the gods come and like change it. And he's like, yeah, I'm retiring and I'm sold my shares to a guy named Ryan, who I guess we're supposed to know about, but I don't know who that guy is. And then, for no reason that I understand, but maybe it was set up in season one or two, I don't know. Seema's mad, so she's like, I'm mad. I was second in command and now I'm still going to be second in command just to a different guy. But for some reason that makes me so angry that I'm going to take all the sick days. And I wrote, which obviously means she's First of all, a mark of a bad show to me is when I'm already and I'm not trying to put myself down and say I'm not smart. Great, but when I'm going, oh, okay, so now Seema's going to go with Carrie, like we've done all this so that Sema can get.
Speaker 2: And that's a long way to go just to get to that, Like that's what you're say saying, I'm almost there because I'm looking through the cast list.
Speaker 1: It happens again when later in the episode and I don't want to like, I mean, I could tell you when we get there, but also when she backs up when the thing says do not back up severe tired neck. God, Yes, I was like, okay, so Seema can't go backwards in life. She needs to go forward. And then I said it out loud to John and then literally the next line is She's like, oh my gosh, Carrie, like the sign says, and I was like, are you are you? This show is made for like seven year olds.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Elliot is named his real name is John Glover, and he is Bump Bump bomb eighty, so he's not ninety, but he could be ninety, but he's eighty. So it's a little we're like kind of in between. It doesn't matter. I mean, I your point is, why why make him ninety?
Speaker 1: Just make him eighty, That's what I say. Why couldn't he retire at eighty? Why do you have to do something that's cartoony? So why does everything have to be like he's not Why do we have to watch it and go, he's but he's not ninety? But that wouldn't happen. Every scene for me is like, but that wouldn't That wouldn't happen that way.
Speaker 2: So the big thing here is like, okay, uh oh, selling my shares and whatever. And then but guess what, I'm Ryan's sister, han is buying me out. Who if you watch you watch that stuff? Right? Million dollars listing New York. He's a big Brava guy. Ryan's big, and he has his own shows. He's kind of like a little villainy. They all are, because you know, there's cutthroat but whatever I know people that know him personally. I know someone who did business with him and it was very not good, Like he really like he had to be yelled at this guy. So he's kind of like a yeah, he kind of owns the real himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, it would be like if a restaurant got reviewed and Gordon Ramsay came in. Correct, he's play himself. Okay. Well I didn't know who that was so that it didn't so to me, I was.
Speaker 2: Just like, okay, right, he is cute, though, I have to say I've always had a very big crush on him. I said what I said, how I feel and if anyone has eyes on him. I know he's married with kids, but like you know, if that were to break up, okay, But and he's not like he's not like the and he's not a good m he's not a good actor because he's playing himself right, and he's like, oh I thought there's going to be a party or get out of here.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: So now Carrie, now we have to have the scene that we just talked about.
Speaker 1: Also just just I know this is just okay, but it's like bananas on bananas when Sema walks out and is like, grabs the champagne bottle and walks out. Nobody would be Seema is the worst behaved person and not a fun badly behave but she's elitist. She's rude, like she did like she was rude to the guy that the egypt director, Guy ourf guy. She's just rude to people like on what planet would you be able to just be like fuck you Ryan, whoever you are giving your champagne and storm out? And then then one of the guys like I like her. He's like, I like Elia Joh, I like her too? What No, that's the button? That's it? Boom boom bum bum bum. Then as if we're not bump bum bumping enough, it's so adorable that Carrie's gonna take Harry shopping, She's like, and she's being a bitch too. She's like, you said this was going to be twenty minutes. You said women are because you said men are decisive, right is that supposed to be like men are like this, but women are like this. Where do you have to be? Carrie?
Speaker 2: You got you gotta put together a little thing to go on your trip. Nothing, you're not doing anything, you have nothing to.
Speaker 1: Think, nothing, and why is Carrie also, I mean, I know we already talked about this at the beginning, but so now she's so gung ho to go visit Aiden, who she could go visit at any time. She's so scared that she can't just fly there any day and go Aiden, we let's hang out. No, she can't because some arbitrary five year thing that when it's convenient for him to put her off for five years, it's great, but when it's not, he's like, Oh, I'm just gonna fly in and see you spontaneously, so you can do that. She can't. But now she suddenly, for no reason, hates her career so much that she refuses to go to San Francisco, refuses to go to self by Southwest. Why why would she possibly be like, no, I'll only go on this trip because she's insane, Because she doesn't. She's not written the way she would be. She's not who she is anymore. But I want to talk about how mean they are to harry here. So he's they're throwing them all these very low waisted type pants, which, by the way, low waisted on a short person is not a good look. I'm learning a lot more about my body. I am thinking, and we do not have them as a sponsor, but I tried to get them. Short story. Short story is a thing where you can like I want to do, want it too. It comes up in my ads all the time. No, let me tell me buy pants. They're you know, I've I've shrunk a little bit anytime I go to buy pants or like a little like jumpsuit, which is the ad that comes up in my Facebook feed all the time. It drags on the floor.
Speaker 2: You want a higher wasted everything needs to be higher weight. They have a really great way and I learned a long time ago, like how to do that. But they will find stuff for you and send it to you.
Speaker 1: How tall are you? Five to four? Yeah, you're so lucky.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, I want to do that. But there was a point to that, and I don't remember. Oh yeah, don't wear if you look like a Harry, You're not gonna wear really really super tight nineties low waisted jeans. It's just a bad look. So Carrie does not give a fuck about you. She's like bad friend, putting you in the worst thing that like is not cool at all.
Speaker 1: And that's all. And it's almost like that our joke that we always make about like the bad Friends, it's like, you know what you should try Gaucho's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like cool lots their bad I swear they're making it like a vest and a cool lot and get one of those vests that has like it's like an oatmeal in the bat you know, there's like maybe a pattern, pink pattern on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad. And she's not here, she's so busy doing. But before that, she he does.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, here's the adderall you wanted, because like Charlotte, that makes sense. Charlotte Weld gave it, give it to him to give it to her because she has to bring the adderall to Kathy. But then she doesn't give a fuck because she's like, okay, cool whatever. So then Seema calls and is having a problem because she's having an existential crisis, and understandably, Harry is going to think that she's talking to him because she doesn't know. He doesn't know that she's on the phone with Sema, right, so I just felt bad. He was just like okay, yeah, I'll get him, Okay, I'm coming, and she's like it's basically she's just like, shut up, Harry. Yeah, I just yeah, they've made her probably like her real personality.
Speaker 1: Yes, she forgot how to play.
Speaker 2: She forgot how to do it because it's been so long, and so she just plays it like herself, right, Okay, super selfish and weird.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So then Seema's and for Virginia, she's like, I'm in, I'm doing it. Let's do it, right. I just wrote, oh God.
Speaker 1: And then the next before on the on the buying the clothes part, I said, so because Charlotte's going to go out to the club seem younger. I just wrote, this storyline is really stretching my patients. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have that a couple of times too, where I'm like, I quit, I write notes to myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Sema pulls up to carry this. I knew this was going to make you so mad.
Speaker 2: I feel because Adam like, she's kind of flirting with Adam, right, yes, and he's kind of flirting back, and I so see your boy. So so what I see your point that you says, Like the way they write Sema as though she were Samantha, Like, yes, guys did flock to Samantha.
Speaker 1: She's Kim Catrell. She was like a hot fucking model.
Speaker 2: Sama is not that, and she's older and she's reading older, she's reading like late. That's what I yes, and so like, not all these guys are going to be like madly in love with her.
Speaker 1: It's so it's unrealistic for it. It's insulting to to like women of a certain age acting like what if you guys just put yourself out there, if you tried it, maybe tried little confidence. Yes, it's so insulting that like, oh yeah, what are you guys talking about. It's not hard out there. Guys are absolutely into older women, right, oh yeah they're not. They're not, And stop trying to gaslight us into thinking that, Yeah it's us we're the problem. So just have confidence. That's what it is. Thank you, thank you for helping figure that out. Yes, it just makes it sound like I'm age shaming her, but that like you're exactly okay, that's not what it is. It's that I'm sorry, but she does look her age and that, and which is great. It's great.
Speaker 2: Adam's not going to be in love with Sema like she's not all that, Like it's ridiculous. Not every guy is going to be flocking and begging for like, unless she's some kind of dominatrix, which they're trying to play her off as like emotion, she's an emotional dominatrix, right, So I mean, but.
Speaker 1: Adam's not going to flirt that his nephew or whoever comes over. None of that's I just read she's the worst actress. What the fuck is this scene? Why is it happening? So Carrie comes out with one suitcase, trying to be like so also he's also I just want to say, he's kind of aiden, like in the way of he's so kind of dorky with his I had a T shirt company and my T shirt is home of Home of the Whopper, Like everybody is some kind of weird the top of sex, right. But it's also because she even goes, well you have to have confident, she's I put, she's being Sema Samantha Samantha, which is like, well, I have to have confidence, dooby, it might not be so safe to go to doomy right now. She says that, I'm like, all right, a big whopper in your pass. Weird? What just occurred to me?
Speaker 2: This is if we rewrote this in a super fun fan fiction way, although I don't know that it would be that fun. They never these girls have been friends for a really long time. These four women were going to put Samantha back in there. They have never once had a conversation about like the meaning of life, or politics or the New York scene of like let's I don't know. Maybe they went to see a play when Samantha's young boyfriend at the Smith at the time was like in a play and they were like, oh, I don't go to Brooklyn for plays. But they're never just like, hey, you know, what what do you do today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I went and saw a show. You know, there's the new there's new show on Wednesday? Half off tickets for a Broadway show.
Speaker 1: You never go see a Broadway show. You never. You don't care, Like I understand, they're trying to make it timeless. I get that. So you don't want to mention the president, Okay, I think they should, but it's season three. They were they they know what's going on politically. There's never a mention of Trump. No, no, one time in New York. I mean now, yes, I mean now, I mean now yeah, I mean I guess maybe again, they want to keep it timeless. But let's say you take politics out of it. Let's say you take that.
Speaker 2: Out of it, why why not talk more about the things like, you know, go to a rally, go to a trans rally, instead of forcing chay on us due to something. I mean, I'm not saying they have to do it all the time, but there's just never really like they never talk about like dying. Well maybe they will, but okay, that's all I'm going to say is just I think they could go a little deeper. That's all I ask.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I like, like, okay, whatever, I'm gonna move on because I could. I could go on side stories the whole all the time. But like even in Girls, they have moments where one of there's one where they all hung out for a long time because that's what you do, you group up in your twenties, and one of them has a meltdown later and it's like none of us would be friends in real life.
Speaker 1: Let's call it. I don't want to be friends with you guys.
Speaker 2: Why can't that? Well I guess Samantha did that. They just can't have her here saying right, you know, but let's lean into that. You know, maybe Miranda.
Speaker 1: Could be like, well, maybe she just didn't like us anymore, you know, be her alone. Yeah. Yeah, so Sema is like, your gardener's hot, and then Carrie acts like, what that's crazy. I wouldn't notice that, right, But I have a feeling. I don't know because I have not been spoiled and you haven't even told me, but I have a feeling she may be attracted to the gardener later. But so what we need Seema? She has to play this like I had no idea. I had no idea he was hot, and he's also they're playing him stupid, like it's never been mentioned that he's a good looking guy, Like that never came up. And that's what I'm talking about, Like, right, nothing exists outside the present second of where they are in every scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and then does she say, is it Sema? That's like I would never do anything with a gardener, would I? She kind of makes a weird like I'm so rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah I hate her character. I may do, but okay, so then so then you get on a plane, which Carrie doesn't like planes, but okay, we'll forget that, okay, which also doesn't look like a plane at all. No, if you've been on the in the inside of a plane anytime in the last ten years, they are cramped. Planes are not There's not a mile of aisle space right that people are just walking around. They didn't get too seats with an empty seat in between them unless they bought extra seats, which okay, maybe they bought the whole row, but there's no mention. It's just so unbelievable. Then this made me so it's just like does every scene have to be completely unbelievable. So the flight attendant comes by and she's like, ava, zava, tequila, bring me my tequila. And he's like, well, you're gonna have to wait till we're in the air because somebody's puking. Okay, why is somebody puking? So I get somebody. Yeah, you're not gonna they're not going to probably be allowed to fly. They're gonna to take their temperature. They could have COVID or whatever. Are they trying to make it seem though, like somebody's like air sick. I don't know if they're not in the they're just taxiing now, they're just throwing up and she doesn't care. Though Sema has no empathy at all.
Speaker 2: She's like, and they're like, ma'am, you need to like get out of the aisle, get your weird Louis Vuitton bag up there, and like move it.
Speaker 1: They're both just being dicks. But then also they're going to do this new storyline which or runner or whatever, which is so fucking wrong and weird, but where Seema gay men never give her what she wants? Right? What? And then like what right? What that? Ay men don't give you what you want? What are you fucking talking about? You're the most entitled, privileged, fucking weirdo character, but now it's oh, gay men are against you.
Speaker 2: Like, I h that's weird. I don't get that either. And then if we want to be extra extra in the scene, Carrie pulls the adder all out from her bra, like yes, and even Seema's like, you really didn't have to do that. You could have just put it in your carry on. You're allowed to have adderall. You can just put it in a pill bottle that's yours, right, They're not going to check. She's like, they don't have a That was a pretty good moment. She's like, they're not going to chemistry test your pills. Yes, it's in your own pill bottle. Like that was real. Okay, I guess I'll give them that. At least there was someone there to say like what.
Speaker 1: But h okay, So in that moment they injected some reality, but no other moment.
Speaker 2: But also it's not really because they would have gotten they would have padded you down when you go through airport security, they would have found the adderall in your bra. Yeah, so what idiot? You're just all idiots and I hate it. Okay, So Lisa, let's move on from that.
Speaker 1: Lisa hated this next scene even more than the last scene.
Speaker 2: If she's doing a lot of business, she's mad about her editor so big. Yeah, she's got a big bowl of mashed potatoes. Think think the drive Richard Dreyf's maybe what is it, uh close encounters when they're building the mash potato. That's what I was thinking, Like, you just build like a mashed potato mountain and find the aliens.
Speaker 1: But she doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: She's doing all this business and she's mashing them real hard. So George Washington and that is what we are going to call him because he does play that in Hamilton, and he was wonderful and if you watch the Tonys and you better have, you would have saw it. He came out and sang and it was pretty fucking great. Well, we're gonna being completely wasted. That's exactly what I wrote, that he's being wasted. We are going to bow down to every episode from here on out. He is a treasure, but his character in this is intolerable. I think he knows it too. I bet they didn't even write about that. He's like, this is ta He goes, she's being crazy. So he tries to say to Lisa, He's like, you know, like Gray stood by you for a really long time, like let's let her go, let her fly. You're being kind of awful. And so then she's like, don't you're still mad? She just no, Now I'm mad at you.
Speaker 1: Shut Upay, but I well, I'm going to push back here. I'm going to push back at the reason why I was upset. Okay, she can't even like, she doesn't get to have any sort of Everything is about George Washington. George Washington has no tolerance for her to have any kind of feeling that's not about him, or that's true him being the comptroller. Everything feels to me, Like, he's like, wait, but that's not about me being the comptroller. You don't even need your silly little job anyway. So she doesn't even get to have a moment. She's just annoyed. She's yelling at him and going like, fuck Grace, she's a fuck bitch. I can't believe she's leaving me. But she's just like, yeah, I'm just really frustrated, like and then but so it's okay. I'm fine with him saying listen, she was with you for eight years, that whole thing. But when she keeps smashing the potatoes, he goes. He literally says, wow, you're still mad after I just told you all that stuff. Yes, and you're right, you want to be like she gets to have her feelings like you don't get to walk in and go, you know what, you shouldn't feel that way, and then she's supposed to go, you know what, You're right, Thank you for thank you for straightening me out on that. I'm going to be a better person now. I'm not mad like what the I was, just like I don't like his character, being like I'm the most important person in this relationship. I want to have sex with you, right now I don't care that you're all dressed up for the met ball. Let me let me eat you out. I am eating you out and I don't care what you say. Yes please. I know we keep coming back, but this whole but his oh my god, this this, this kind of weird out of pocket sex talk is going to come back later, but not with those two. But it's just I just don't like the fact that, like the women are sort of put in their place or their seema and they're just like, you won't hold this woman down. I'm ruthless. I don't you know what I mean. It's like, yes on, yes, we have any middle ground on these people, like we used.
Speaker 2: To like the clip that I played you at the beginning of this episode where it used to be well written. So now, speaking of which, Sema and Carrie are dressed up to have like whatever dinner at their stupid hotel, like they're going to a ball. They look like they're going to especially Sema. It's so stupid. I'm like, why are you dressed like that? Who dresses I'd be in like sweatpants?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I okay, So she's they're kind of defending Aiden, but not Elliott that's what I have here. They're well, she's trying to compare the two things. Is getting a little tired too, like they're two very different things. Your boss is selling your shit, the shares your company, and Aiden is this like really dumb, weird relationship you're in.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand why they kind of thread those together, right, but Seema, But then okay, so so after so yeah, basically she complains about her boss or whatever. And then and then Carrie goes, yeah, you know what, I'm Aiden's number four. Then she goes to herself, Wow, that's really sad. And instead of actually saying something helpful, like Miranda would, yeah, seems like what No, Aide's trying really hard to make this work, Carrie, Yeah, you better be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, Miranda definitely would have said that. Charlotte would have said that. She'd be like, no, let's give Aiden a chance. You guys are a soul aids. It would be that bullshit.
Speaker 1: You need to be more Avadava do me. You need to be more appreciative of the fact that he lets you fly to Virginia's. Amanda would never say that.
Speaker 2: So Amanda would never she'd be like, oh, honey, you can do so much better than this, right, Granola Like she'd like, no, we don't have that.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Then let let's get into how gross this is. This guy who's the pr from the festival, guy Mike. He comes over, he's very extra, he's southern, and he's just I just want to almost seem like, whoever this guy was, he.
Speaker 1: Was playing himself as well.
Speaker 2: Did you get that vibe that maybe he works for this company or the restaurant, because who is that guy and why is he cast in this?
Speaker 1: Because for what I said at the beginning, that I said might get me canceled, okay, because they're just trying to put in all they're just trying to be like, look, how woke we are. Everywhere we go, there's trans people, there's flamboyant. Everybody's flamboyant and gay and trans, and you know, we're just so open on our show.
Speaker 2: I just didn't it didn't make sense that he'd be the person coming over to like welcome them from the fest to the southern restaurant.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And then I was like, Asiema flirting with this person. At some point I was confused, she's trying to she's she's we're just we're just setting up that gay men don't give her what she wants.
Speaker 2: Oh right, okay, So before that we go back to Miranda.
Speaker 1: Also, but also what what restaurant managers? So this is supposed to be like a nice restaurant, Yes, very nice. Yes, yes, so except for the fact that I guess they got the old menu. M hm oh that's the old menu. She's like, oh is this is this fried chicken as good as it looks Now, that's from the old menu. Yes, it's made with air fried chicken and suckatash foam. That sounds delicious. Why can't you just have that? Okay? Fine? And then and then Carrie says, carry says, now, why can't a gay man ever give you what you want?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? Again?
Speaker 2: Yes again, So we have the guy, we have Elliott, we have the guy on the plane. First of all, they're just being rude too to keep like outing these guys. Maybe it's not yes, maybe it's just a little effeminate, right right, right, Okay, So now we're at we're at finally Miranda and yeah, which is like, okay, this the only thing that's ever played with any realism is Miranda. So they're kind of cute joys like you, I mean, you're fine here without the cocktail. She's like, I come for the mixed nuts. And they're being cute with mocktails. Honey, it's fine. That's what it would be. And it kind of sees flirting. Joy yes, just like to each other for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you are on camera, you have to She's like, Okay, what am I doing wrong? Oh yeah, you have to breathe. You have to breathe, Miranda, like when you're about you know, you have to like be intentional with your breathing. And she's like, feel my heart, put your hand on my heart. It's real flirty. But then all of a sudden it's not. So I was like, okay, I like that because guess what. That's a little bit like life. Like you're at a buya somebody you're like, oh wait, I think they're really into me, like we're having a moment, and then they're not, and you're like, oh god, yeah, like I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: And I like the way they've set it up with Miranda that she's gotten so many of these wrong, Like I think that person's flirting but they're not. So there's a lot of them, so she has every right to be scared. Even then from the outside we can see like, no, no joy is into you. It looks this is a good one, this is the one you want to get with, right, But she's unsure because she's had so many.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then now we go skip over to Charlotte out late with these idiots, and I'm just like, are they.
Speaker 1: To Harry and Harry for some reason?
Speaker 2: And I just reber, are they supposed to be drunk? Because they're not playing that very well, like she's supposed to be really drunk. But I'm like, oh my god, please.
Speaker 1: So this is where Harry has to go to the bathroom, right, Well, well Charlotte first, it's basically like Charlotte kind of wants to leave too. She's like, I'm on the verge of selling this painting, so she wants to stay. Harry's kind of tired, and Charlotte's like, we have to we have to stay because I'm so close to selling this painting. So Harry, who at this point really is acting like he's one hundred one hundred years old, is like, uh, I don't know if I'm going to stay out later, I'm going to have to use the little boy's room. Oh my god, Oh my god. Okay, this this is one of the worst scenes of any show that I've seen in a really long time. Okay, you tell us you okay, Okay. So Harry goes to the bathroom and he can't get his jeans off quick enough. So I guess, all of a sudden, is he incontinent? Like they do not explain this. Is he having kid Does he have a kidney infection? All of a sudden, he goes from zero to like, let me hit the little boys room. He can't get his buttons unbuttoned because oh my gosh, they're too modern. These jeans are stiff and modern and I can't unsnap them. So he peezes his pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he like beat him hard, like he was like huh, like I less it all out, like like you would think a little bit would get on You're like, okay, I'm gonna stop that. I'm gonna use like, you know, my muscles and I'm not gonna have that appen.
Speaker 1: I'll get you know, I'll clean it up. Nope.
Speaker 2: He just yeah, he just like enjoys it almost. It's just like, ooh, finally when you get the pee out. So he goes back out to her and he's like, now he uses the thing again where he says he's sponge Bob.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh my god, I just he goes, I just peed my pants. I turned from and he says it like this, this is the way he's delivering it. Okay, I'm sorry, Evan Handler, but you can have some say on how you deliver your lines. And he's like, I turned from SpongeBob SquarePants to SpongeBob wetpants. My god again or soaked pants? Oh no, no, that's the party goes SpongeBob wetpants. And then Charlotte goes, oh my gosh, let's get you home, which is normal, of course, and he goes, no, absolutely not. You got to sell that painting. And then and then he's like, but before you'd go, let's get a picture for the gram my God with his pants, and he goes, you can't see it in these pants, right, he is soiled, And I want to stress again, he didn't just pee his pants a little bit, which is something by the way, that happens to people as they get a little older and will probably happen to us like pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you pee your pants a little bit, it's like sucks. It's just to laugh really.
Speaker 1: Hard, not being happened, get your pants off, and then you just decide to pee the whole way, like depends. Yeah, he just left the pants.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't get them off, so I'm just gonna pee it all out. I'm just gonna go ahead. Then I'm going to obviously smell really bad that no one's gonna notice.
Speaker 1: And I want to.
Speaker 2: Take time to take a picture with Graham because I'm just like a picture positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, you know what, these jeans are so dark you can't tell they're soaked. My god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So off he goes, thank god, Hey, this episode only gets worse from me, now I know.
Speaker 1: So this is where I this it the whole series. Jumped the shark at the wet pants. But then yeah, uh cars at the hotel room. Yeah, and she calls, well, she calls Aiden and I don't know what I wrote, but I just wrote they're all so wrong. He's like to check you up. He goes, do you want me to pick you up? And she's like no, no, no, I'm just going to drive and he says, okay, well, I mean I only live twenty minutes away from there, so it's really not a big deal. So then Sema and Carrie got have some like fried chicken and they're laying on the bed, which I read on Reddit was like, first of all, they're doing product integration. For sure. I guess there was a scene gave it away for the chicken to be faced me out and then like little little like arrows and go, mmmm this Kentucky fried chicken, which they don't even call it that, and you're looking good. Yeah, so in like straight to camera, Yes, there was a scene. There was an old chicken scene where he wanted to stay in bed and eat fried chicken and she wanted to go out and party.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's been a couple of chicken scenes, because there was one when she was dating the comic book guy and they took chicken and threw it off the roof and probably could kill someone from that from like it like eighteenth floor. They were throwing they were got really high and they were throwing chicken.
Speaker 1: But yees. So I wanted to discuss this scene because.
Speaker 2: Basically fiddle me d because someone says that fiddle me d I don't know says that, but I think it's Carrie.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so she Seema are talking and Seema's like, Harry, do you think I should really start my own business? I mean, is it too late to start over? Whoa double meaning start? Is it too late to start over? And Carrie says, well, you don't get what you don't ask for, and then you know, I don't know something else, and then then she's like, you know Aiden didn't ask me to stay right, And then Seema's like, do you think you were so busy being easy breezy that he didn't know you wanted to stay? Like maybe that is the worst advice that anybody's ever given. Ever. If Aiden actually liked her and was into her first of all, he wouldn't have said we can't see each other for five fucking years at what it's like a screaming headline that he's not into it right off five years? Why would Sema? Why wouldn't the character of Sema be like, who's supposed to be a strong woman who won't even tolerate her her boyfriend flying in from Egypt to see her. He's not into her enough? Why would she possibly give Carrie the you know what, maybe you're just not being obvious enough that you like him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's very bad advice. It's just terrible. And oh and they have a very the vibe of like eating the chicken. Now we got the real chicken, not the nice one. They're like, they're just not like other girls. They'll just eat chicken and like talk about guys and they'll just like get messy and somebody else's bed right right.
Speaker 1: So then she changes her mind.
Speaker 2: I just wrote, Sema changes her mind about the whatever firm, And I just wrote I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care what she does.
Speaker 2: I don't care if she joins up with the other firm, she starts her own whatever they're calling it.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. I don't care.
Speaker 2: So, but we know that that's hanging out there. So then Carrie is this when Carrie talks to Aiden again.
Speaker 1: No, this is where Charlotte's at the bar. Oh yeah, and the Megan Statler want to be comes running over and she's like, oh my god, I am in love with Roy or Douche or Dutch or something. I don't care his name. I just touched his dick felt it through his pants and I almost came, oh my god, so gros fuck. I was something like gross no oh, And she's like, he's so sexy and it's not just the sex, it's not just feeling as hard prick through his jeans.
Speaker 2: She's like, tell me what to do because you're old, and so Charlotte's like, well, one thing is maybe like don't touch his dick through his jeans. Yeah, you know, like maybe that was pretty good advice, like maybe just talk to him or whatever.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you're so smart. Oh my god, you're so right. I'm gonna die. I will die. I will dive it out. Fuck him right now, make me fuck him. It's like, well, you need to go to a sex addiction meeting. Yes, it ain't so awful, not good. Well we kind of find out why because so then Charlotte, then the guy Roy Dutch or Dutch Water or whatever, is like, uh, She's like, I really want to talk to you about this painting. And he's like, Okay, come over here and talk to me. Like in the corner, everybody's doing co like just out in the open. Is this still a thing in New York? I guess yeah, probably sure in the risk. Yeah, maybe they're just all just but it's so over the top people don't even I'm sorry, but back in the freaking eighties when I was doing some coke a late eighties, they didn't do it like then either. Nobody was like it was like the seventies is like what they're trying. It's like because the writers seem like too old. Oh we'll get this.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll take a one hundred dollars bill and we'll just like tube it up.
Speaker 1: No, you like stick it on your teeth or whatever. Yes, yes, okay, So the Dutch guy is like trying to talk to Charlotte, and Charlotte goes, hey, I've got some juicy gossip.
Speaker 2: For it out of nowhere. She says, Okay, I'm gonna be the guy. And then you bet you be Charlotte because this made no sense either. Okay, so, hey, I know somebody who has a crush on you.
Speaker 1: They do h okay, like she works at the gallery.
Speaker 2: Okay, she works at the gallery, and you're standing really close to me. I'm gonna go ahead and kiss you.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're all fucked up, right ew disguising stop it right now. What are you doing? I am married with children. No, it's talking about the other girl, heavy, the heavy set girl that you And he's like, yeah, that's really even my thing. And I don't even know her name. And she's like, well her name is something that we can't remember, Meliah or Leila, Leila. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like okay whatever. He's like, okay, well she seems nice and everything. We're having fun. He wasn't rude, but he's like, yeah, that's not really my thing. He'd love to.
Speaker 1: But I gotta say I got to say here. So this show is going so hard and like we are so gender inclusive. We see just there's tons of like I said, trans people, gender all sorts of gender bending. But now we're going to fat chain. Yeah, Like now we're going to go like, oh no, she's a fat girl. She's not attractive enough for a guy, for a guy, and we're gonna make that a story, right like it was. I was so put off by that. Why wouldn't you use that moment? Why would you make that a thing? Why not about her? Like you? Yeah, exactly exactly so, and we're going to make it that this guy is so superficial that he doesn't like heavier women, but he likes but he likes women who are in their late fifties. Like, I'm sorry, I don't buy it. I don't buy what they're doing here. I don't like it. You'll buy it, okay, all right, So back at Charlotte to lease that.
Speaker 2: We have to go back to Lisa for Charlotte leaves, and it's still daylight, and so we're supposed to be like, oh, She's like, oh god, it's like six in the morning and I was here all night.
Speaker 1: I'm just wild. I can't really do that. Of course not.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't, right, There's no reason for you to go to some like after after party with like a bunch of coke to sell.
Speaker 1: You could sell it at your like sell it at the gallery girl, right. And it's not because your family is holding you back, Charlotte, it's because grown ups don't fucking do.
Speaker 2: That, right, right, Well I would, but okay, and I'm so bored with this thing too, Like it's they're drawing this out, grace up, right.
Speaker 1: Do you apologize? She we so apologized. She's like, you know, I get it. Here's a muffin. Yeah, But then the editor has to do this whole thing. You know what you're You're amazing. You're a strong woman, You're powerful. No you're amazing, No you're amazing. No you're more amazing. No, you're the most amazing. So stupid, it's waste of our time. So that was like a whole scene.
Speaker 2: Then we moved back to Sema and Carrie and they're at a car place and I just got annoyed by this because it's supposed to be it's Virginia now, so it's so laid back. So even the car rental person is just like, all right, sweetie, what can we do you for? Then she gets her she's like trying to rent a car and her driver's license that kind of made me laugh expired in twenty seventeen. Because they have make jokes that carry they just don't drive in New York, so it is kind of funny. She's like, I guess I just always use my passport because she's so she's so hollygo lightly she always just used her passport because she's just all over the place, like jetting here, jetting there.
Speaker 1: What evs. Yeah, but she would have noticed when you fly. She would have noticed when she went to fly to her driver's license.
Speaker 2: She said, that's why she doesn't notice, because she uses her passport because she's always flying so fancy like overseas.
Speaker 1: I guess. So that was just really stupid. And then uh so Sima's gonna drive, yeah, which there's no real reason for that either.
Speaker 2: No, oh well there is because of what she's gonna do. That's going to bring us back to never going back, right, But why couldn't Carrie have done that? What difference would it happen? Such a good point, none of it. It's such little weird details of dot. And then for one second we go back to Anthony. It looks all bombed because no one's buying his dic do. And then all of a sudden, Jozepi walks up and he's wearing the hot thing and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I love you, which is also so odd.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then all the ladies, one that he'd offered bread to was like no, thank you. And then he comes up and she's like, I'll take his package. And then and then this other dude is like me too. So it's like the gals and the Gaze, they all want the dicto from Gi Seppi.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so just for you're right. We talked about this in the last season too, where I was like, they're trying to make women just all be size queens. Like all the women are just like, oh my god, I must have the biggest dick. Oh Like that's all women talk about is how big a dick is, and we do not care. We do not care at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, now we're back in the dumb So Ryan Sirhan is calling, and so she has to look good for that call. Remember, she's like making you're getting a FaceTime. So Carrie is like, I'll get out. Why wouldn't you just stay in the car. You could just say it. You don't have to get out.
Speaker 1: You're so right not to talk about that. You can't be in the Exactly, she's gonna ask her big question like can I be partner?
Speaker 2: Can you put my name on the thing that's a big She makes her face look good.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Then we go back. So that's one second. Then the editing is so bad no, because first okay, so then right after that she says she finishes the call, and then she's like, yeah, you know what, there's worse things than being the number number two to the number one guy. Right, So now she's going she's going to be back. She's going to work for him. Yes for one when they drive for a second, yes, So then they go to drive out and she drives the wrong way over it. They pulled in to the do not back up, severe tire damage. But now she does go back out that same way. The tires go flat, and then Carrie's like, what are you doing? And then they show the sign and that's when I was like, okay, so now Seema is going to go well, we can't go backwards. We can only go forward. Although Harry is not going to get that lesson, No, nobody cares. Then none, hold on, none of us are going to get it because none of us can. Before that happen, it doesn't matter. So really it didn't change anything. Am I here? Now you're back one. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: There's one split second where Charlotte is so hung over and she's talking to this random woman that comes up.
Speaker 1: Don't forget that.
Speaker 2: This woman comes up and she's like, honey, oh my god, you have a tail and all me too. Anyway, I want to buy this nine trillion dollar painting. Like, first off, who is this woman? Why are they having this conversation now? And then she's then she says like, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to go? Maybe we can go talk like adults.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know that they go back and forth between this, but I was just like, who is this and who fucking cares?
Speaker 1: I literally didn't even write it down. Yeah, because again just like I don't care about these. It'll come back in a second. So Carrie, that happens. Oh yeah, no, no, actually I have it. I said, Yeah, she's the new mom one of her mom friends. Yeah, okay, I just wrote Charlotte sells a painting. Moving on.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now Aaron pulls up, Aaron Aidan pulls up and is Now I'm going to say something that's going to go against everything we've said for like ten years. I do find Aidan attractive in this scene.
Speaker 1: He looks cute in the truck, and we give him that he looked good when he showed up, because like, if I were Carrie and like maybe he hasn't met Sema or something, I'd be kind of proud of him, like, yeah, that's my birfriend's kind of hot. He's not, he's kind of hot, all right, all right, I'll let it. I'll let it go. I mean he does nothing. I don't find him hot at all and his personality. Hey Carrie, here, I am in your truck. Come on, happen Carrie. It is a little lady. Come on, lady lady. Hey, and you know what does a special lady want to stay overnight? Yeah, have dinner and then it's breakfast. And she's like, oh my god, ain'tan asked me to stay? Like he wants me to stay?
Speaker 2: You call himself a hillbilly uber or did I make that up? Somebody called it a hillbilly uber he pulled up. I think he said it. Then they make out for a second in front of Sema, which was so weird. And then yeah, they have the conversation.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, like maybe you could have dinner and then I don't know, maybe breakfast. And Carrie's like, see, she he wants me to stay. And seem was like, well cool, are you guys gonna give me a ride to the airport.
Speaker 2: Or do I have to like walk back. At one point I really thought they were just gonna leave Sema there. Carrie does not give a fuck. She used her to be like a friend to help her do all these things. But then as soon as Aidan got there, she didn't care about Sema. She had no further questions about how she's going to start her own real estate firm, right right, right, so dumb, yes, okay, So she's like, can you guys give me a ride to the airport and like yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Then this is the worst scene in the entire episode. This is insane. There's so many competing for that. They're like, so Carrie's like, uh, oh, where's our luggage?
Speaker 2: And seems like, oh no, we left it in the rental car, which I guess had been you know, taken. You know, I guess that had been towed, right, But they don't show them going to get it. They just the next scene is just Aiden dropping her off somewhere, which I didn't even hear the house, Yeah, but like his guesthouse, the shed or something because he didn't.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I haven't told the fam yet, and why it's kind of weird. I want to bring him on you So are you cool to just stay here because he had she had to stay in like a private area, yes, on the lot, But I also want to find out, like what happened to their luggage, because why even we would never have remembered that the luggage was not in suitcase, right, why bring it up? Then you didn't deal with it, right, although we had to deal with the fact that Harry needed to go get clothes to go to the club and go to the whole fucking store and like, hey, none of this makes sense. I know it's bad. It's bad writing, but a whole scene where he's just like, yeah, Carrie, I didn't tell the boys you were coming. And we have a tradition every night we lay in bed and then I I rub one out because that's the only way I can because not in any way that's like sexual. Though it's like, well, I mean the right after I finished, when I'm in the afterglow of Rebin went out of coming, like I say to why it like, hey, you want to lay out ours for the next days. So we hadn't laid you out yet, Carrie, little baby, little little lady, so maybe could you just like hole up here, little lady, maybe do some riding. It's so weird, Oh good, honey. And she's like, oh yeah, no, totally, I totally understand, Like you know, I mean, we weren't even supposed to have any contact for five years, so I guess any little bit of like, oh I can stay hidden away in your guest, I wrote, I think she's in the stables. That's what I wrote down. She's like, he just drops her in the stables and then she immediately starts writing her eighteen hundreds novel. Yeah, like wait first, but first she's like, oh, yeah, I almost forgot the adderall that I brought you. Yeah, cat, if you called me on the phone under the number under the number label pathy Aiden's ex wife, Oh I did, guess. I didn't mention that she called me and asked me to score her some adderall.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, she said in that scene we forgot in the scene that she said like, Aiden's kind of weird about this. That was a conversation I think that they have in the scene where it's like he doesn't really like maybe I'm sorry. This might be a spoiler. They might say it later. But Aiden's not into the pills man, Like good hard work is gonna fix wyat, you know, like maybe dig in a ditch and near the river, something's going to give him, Like what it's a paint and old paint old mister Withers fence. He's like, are you sure not to give like a Huckleberry finn because they're getting like real Mark Twain here, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, no pills from my kids. Uh huh. They're going to live off the land and that's how they're going to learn to be men.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, Kathy's like, yeah, I'm not that really like that into it, so could you please like get the adderall on the sly? But then she doesn't do it on the sly. She just straight up is like, here's the adderall Kathy wanted, and he kind of looks at it if you notice, like, yeah I did, huh huh, thanks, I don't know about that, Okay, weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why wouldn't Kathy have been like, hey, by the way, if you want to like fuck my ex husband, like who we might not. I don't think we're actually divorced, Like be cool about the adderall? Yeah? I think she did. I think she said it in call, but she makes she didn't and she says it later. Sorry, that is a spoiler forget mine. Well, some people get so mad they don't spoil and say it gets good. Remember I got in trouble for saying it got good. It's not good, so don't worry about it. Take that back, but you are gonna you are going to find out. So then that was the thing. It was like, okay, so she's dropped off at the stables, right, and basically it's like, so the woman, the one, it's eighteen hunds. The woman is getting her bearings or whatever. Yeah, mostly intact. What's her name? What is the tell me her name? This woman?
Speaker 2: The woman, the woman is so bad. Okay, guys, listen, that's.
Speaker 1: Our very long thing. We really did that. We really did the thing.
Speaker 2: Now, look next next week, we'll make it. You know, today there's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Next week, we're gonna make it really funny. We're gonna we're gonna bring in some guests. Now will that guest Will one of them be Harry himself?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could get him in to do some voices. You know, probably probably not, but I think we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll work on it.
Speaker 2: I have an idea how to get them all right, you guys, thank you for listening to these recaps.
Speaker 1: We also have the Valley up. We also have Hollywood Cringe coming every week from now on. And if you're obviously you're listening on Rose Pricks. So check out our board afs.
Speaker 2: Because I hated the last one we did, that's why we named it, like they can all be gems. I went back and listened to it and it's really pretty good. Even our worst board ay fs are probably like our best shit. Yeah, so listening about over there too. We're not like this show. No, we get a little real times, but real talk, real talk, and we're funny and real stories about our lives. And I think you already know that. But if you don't, you already know.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks everybody, Thank you,