Speaker 1: Good morning to all. It is a new week, new friends, new enemies, new insanities, old insanities revisited, and the continuation down the spiral into an all too obvious conclusion which isn't going to be very good for anybody.
Speaker 2: Let me just.
Speaker 1: Uh, let let's try to Let's try to put ourselves in that frame of mind, that self delusion that somehow we are going to be the ones that are spared or will survive longer than others by some stroke of magic, and actually pretend like it's going to matter what else we possibly can do, and it will somehow save ourselves and our families and all that, because there is not really a whole lot going on in that respect. There isn't a whole lot of resistance to what's happening. There's no rhyme or reason to people or their level of comprehension. And you can talk. I mean, I've talked to people for a good long while, and as long as they're on comfortable ground, they sound and look and act and behave like real people, like real boys. You know, they're not the wooden boy anymore like Pinocchio. But the moment that something that isn't already pre programmed in them, has to be processed. You realize that they're just regurgitating, they're just replaying, spitting out a program back at you. And because it would take less comprehension to understand our grasp this small building block, and they would have had to have done that in order to come to the conclusion that they have on this other aspect that you agree with them on. Agree with them quote unquote they agree with you basically, And then you realize it's not because of some epiphany or some deep understanding of the topic at all. It's just they chose that camp. They were, you know, for whatever reason internally, you know, drawn to these types of scenarios or things or concepts. But it's not because they understand the problem. It's not because they understand any of the aspects that go into it or really what's going on. And then you it makes you feel less and less, I don't know, more and more alone in this world because it just goes to show you and it's an unfortunate constant reminder that there aren't a whole lot of people out there that even are going to get it. And when it comes, no matter how much we do here, it's going to blindside people, you know, the whole you know, well, they say, you know, the whole surprise factor when you catch people off guard. That's the element of surprise is a huge component in warfare. And unfortunately, even when people yeah, yeah, yeah, you and now their heads and even repeat back some things that make sense, it's not because their minds are attached to it, or that they're even mentally engaged in what they're saying. And you pick that up when you see how they cannot apply simple critical thinking to any other thought aspect, whatever it is. I sound a ton better. I feel like crap. Hi, Karen, good morning. Yeah. I've been sick for seven six days now, so I don't know how many it's been. But the fever broke. I used the aul of top Body, and you know, maybe we should talk about that a little bit. I used the recommendations for the pathways that doctor Monso had told me to use personally, and I did that. I took the I did the kidney restore. There's two different things you do the self the self heel, which is a two step process, and then I also did the the thing that helps you know. It's supposed supposed to reinforce it or whatever. I did that, and then I did one other one that he told me to to do, water in something else, water and fertility pathway, and I did that one. It's like head, shoulders, knees, and toast in that one, well, shoulder and chest, I guess, and then yeah, chest, shoulder and then the toe. So did that, and then I think, Brie, thank you, Brie, thank you, Brie. I haven't had a chance to look at it just yet. She sent me some some screenshots or stills or whatever, some images from the electronic copy version. I have the hard copy here of the full textbook, our manual handbook you want to call it for alf tough body, and I will look at those and apply those once I'm done here, because apparently there is one for congestion and stuff like that. And I don't know what the hell's going on in my body. But my right nostril bleeds a lot all the time, always has. But you know, I think I have some kind of cutting it that I keep on opening back up whatever, But the level and the amount of blood coming out of my nose on both sides, like every every time I blow my nose it's pink now pinkish red, and the occasional giant clot of blood and god knows what else you want to call that, because it doesn't look like negular phlegm. He's flying out of my face and mouth and then randomly, like in the middle of night, I'll just start coughing in my sleep and something flies out, sticks to the wall, crawls away. All good times. All right, So I have some things to share. I'm gonna do a little quick scan here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Also, let's let's talk about this for a second, because it's like, what is he doing? What is he doing? Man, don't ask me questions I can't even understand answer. So if you're wondering the hells it? I get a second that some mood. Oh yeah, dadbod dot builder on TikTok, follow it, that's me. Or you go to ballbustlers and Instagram or all some house sauce the number four in the letter you on Instagram and follow there. All right, So this is the picture right. War's album name was Scum Dogs of the Universe. Now, obviously I've all been a little bit and added a couple of things to it. But where it says scum Dogs of the Universe. I just dropped it down a little bit because it's hard to read anyway. You know, all those covers are let me look at what ware says, right, it's like hard to read it, right, So I put it behind the Christal's cast life and then I rewrote it and what looks like dog bones to me. So I thought that was fun. Scum Dogs of the Universe. Yeah, nothing more needs to be said about that. I don't think. I think it's pretty clear what I'm doing here. Okay, And I have been reading from a very from a very interesting book by a very interesting gentleman from Germany, and it's kind of a long whoops, it's kind of a long book. But I'm getting through it and the points that are reve made are quite good so far. Very sound of binded. I expected nothing less. Karen's funny. All right, we're gonna catch up on some news and then we'll go to other things. I just need to scroll through a bunch of Okay, that one's a little old's move on.
Speaker 4: Like this.
Speaker 1: Now they're competing. It's like Verderna COVID shots cause three percent more destined vizor based on the one percent that are actually cataloged. Is that what you're talking about? Rancher silence alarm on mandatory mr NA vaccines for meat supply, which by the way, they don't have to tell you about, don't have to label it. And there's this other process that they're growing this crazy shit with and they can call it non GMO meet and still sell it.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: I think I have a video on that. I'll put that up if I do. Let me see what this one says. This one, I don't know. I have a hard time believing that they're going to talk shit about Trump's pick for but we'll find out. Maybe they will. JD. Vance born James Donald Bowman is a thirty nine year old political, sorry politician, lawyer, author, and US Marine veteran who has been serving in the as a junior United States Senator from Ohio since twenty twenty three. So it's been out there that long as he He graduated from Yale, Okay, so already will be talking about the homeless, Skull and Bones law school in twenty thirteen. He's a youngster, huh. His twenty sixteen best selling memoir because at that age you already had a whole life story Hotel Right, He'll Billy elledge Illogy is about poor and hard poor in working class white Americans, and it got significant press attention during the twenty sixteen election and became a feature film in twenty twenty. Jd. Vance worked for It must be nice to be on the in crowd and have things like that work. I've had scripts for since I was eighteen that I wrote. I think they went anywhere. No, because I'm not in the in crowd. It's not These things aren't organic. Jd. Vance worked for Peter Teel's mythro Capital. Well, there you have it or a Teal is affiliated with the CIA. Teal contributed fifteen million dollars to Vance's twenty twenty twenty twenty two bid to become Center of Ohio, which obviously succeeded. Vance is a never Trump guy who claimed to have changed his mind. Vance was pro COVID vaccine but against mandates, whatever the fuck that means. He supports abortion as a state issue, banning gender care for minders, and supports building a wall on the southern border. Yeah, walls work both ways, and when you have a tyrannical government, trust me, it's so that you can't escape. JD Vance is pro Israel instead of America. First. Well, they all are. That's why they become candidates anyway, because they have to be. Just because it's stated openly rather than done covertly, it's doing difference. Jdvans is pro Israel instead of America. First. Congressman Thomas Massey recently exposed Israel's power over the US Congress and said that every member of Congress consults with a handloorder before important votes. And I guess that's all you got from that. And then there's a little video here what the media won't tell you about JD. Vance? Do we want to watch it? This is funny. I gotta read this. At least the thirty percent are less dead than the forty percent. I always thought dead was dead and not a competition. Glad I didn't pay that sport play that sport. Yeah for sure. Oh right, let's uh, let's let's look at that one with that. Well, we'll do some watching of a video here. If it sucks, will shot, we'll shut it off? So how I have to do it or just yeah, I think that'll work. But will it let me know if you can hear it? Because it's playing from other other luzac.
Speaker 6: Hey Internet friends, today we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I already don't like it, Hey hi net friends, and Murray annoyed.
Speaker 6: Kadi Vance, author politician, venture capitalists millennial and President Trump's pick for vice president in the twenty twenty four race. We deserve the real facts, the information.
Speaker 1: That you don't really deserve anything that you don't work for. I'm just gonna put it out there for you. The stupid, unwashed masses don't are owed a goddamn thing. It's it's on you to understand what the fuck is going on in the world.
Speaker 6: The mainstream media won't relay. So who is JD Vance and why did Trump pick him as his running mate? And most importantly, will Advance be as much of a weasel as Mike Pence was. Here's what the media.
Speaker 1: Wants, or as Trump is, as they both hold the whaling wall up so that it doesn't fall over.
Speaker 6: Come on, I won't tell you about JD. Vance just to let y'all know my bias right out of the gate, because everyone has a bias. I think even though the whole shooter narrative they've given us is unbelievable at best, you got to give it to him. Trump looked for actor's assassination attempt and feelings of red, white, and blue, Andrew Jackson dueling absolutely anybody who looked at him the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but he actually did that. He wasn't a fucking stage clown.
Speaker 6: Eating a public sub ride on the beach. The sound of eagle cries, you get it. But on the other hand, I despise Operation warp speed in my memory, isn't that short? And I also despise the people who Trump has chosen to surround himself to in the past. And I know the bottom line, which is that American politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doubt it's not lossing his skiing if you know what I mean. At a gay resorts.
Speaker 6: Are controlled by anti American interests and secret societies.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to cute.
Speaker 6: But I believe in the country America used to be the country it could become if American interests were put first, if we took back our monetary system from the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 1: If you're talking against the that's the anti Semitic.
Speaker 6: My dam our troops were brought back from the Forever Wars to secure our border. And I'm paying attention because I'm interested in Trump's last president trajectory, as detailed over one hundred years ago by Ingersil Lockwood.
Speaker 1: And that's a stupid reason to care.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, I'm curious if there will even be an election at all. So thirty nine year old J. D.
Speaker 4: Vance.
Speaker 6: Unlike most politicians, Vance wasn't born into wealth and fortune, but into a working class Irish Scottish family.
Speaker 1: His childhood, well Irish Scottish, kind of like the fake Irish Scottish to German whatever the hell he is Trump right.
Speaker 6: Was marked by his mother's struggles with addiction and a revolving door of father figures.
Speaker 1: Luckily he had just was that him with Well there's old, wasn't she.
Speaker 6: His grandparents who played a key role his grandparents, okay bringing After high school, he enlisted in the US Marine Corps served in Iraq. After four years of service to his country, he graduated from OSA.
Speaker 1: Call it that, don't call it services country, putting himself in danger for Israel's wars and they're bullshit, bullshit wars. Why were we there in the first place? Because Israel and the criminals within our country, the enemy within the domestic terrorists that run our government, destroyed and murdered, destroyed three buildings and murdered what was it, three thousand people and then use that to catapult us into five different countries. Yeah, yeah, let's let's call it what it is. I know by and on the soldier level that stuff doesn't ring. You don't you don't get all that. But let's not let's not glorify going to Iraq for anything but a big friggin farce.
Speaker 6: Ohio State University, after which he attended Yale Law School.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't be a video skull on bones right there.
Speaker 6: Fine, if I didn't dunk on every politician who attended Yale because of their bonesmen in secret society associate and the sexual black male associated with it. It's a presidential missione.
Speaker 1: You have to whack off in a you know, I'm not saying he's a bornesman, but you'd be able to find out. There's only about fifteen or I think fifteen or sixteen that are brought in on tap Day each each year. But they have to whack off in a in a coffin and tell all their sexual escapades at the same time. It's multitasking, you know, gets you prepared for politics.
Speaker 6: Sane, but as far as I can tell, Vance never did this skull and bones thing while at Yale Yale like her.
Speaker 1: It's also not the only it's not the only club in town in that area that on that university campus. There's a lot of sub groups as well that are affiliated or affiliated with some other secret society.
Speaker 6: Harvard and other ivy leagues serves as a government recruitment center for alphabet ah sies in networking opportunities with the upper echelon. Vance actually met his wife, Usha, daughter of Indian immigrants, while they were both students at Yale Law. Usha clerked for Judge Brett Kavanaugh on the DC Circuit and also.
Speaker 1: She she looks way older than him.
Speaker 6: Justice John Roberts on the Supreme Court after graduating from Yale Law School, so she seems pretty well connected for being a first generation American. The California legal firm Munger Tolsen Olsen, which calls its culture radically progressive, employed Usha from twenty fifteen twenty seventeen, and The New York Times said that she was a registered Democrat until twenty fourteen. According to reports, Jad and Usha had a mixed faith marriage ceremony as he's Christian and she's Hindu, and Jad and Usha have three children together after graduating from law school.
Speaker 1: Let's let's call it what it is. Christian Zionist. Okay, now Christian Christian Zionist. And we know that the saboteen Francis created that nonsense with the Brethrens. We've gone over that a trillion times. That came straight from the Jacob frank baptism of him in the twenty six thousand of his followers as they merged and moved their way into not just entering the Roman Catholic Church in various ways and Christian sex, but also basically developing their own and you get people like, oh, John Dewey, I got that right. It's been a while since I've regurgitated this. But yeah, there's a lot of misconception with this whole Torah thing. And we've gone over this. Reason why we put the background into the Hellenistic deception, the whole Abrahamic deception is for this type of reason, you get a label like Christian and people just, oh, well, he's a Christian. No, if he's an israel first son of a bitch, then he is a Christian Zionist. Because the only reason why you support that type of thing is because you think your Messiah is coming back. As long as you know, you're okay with the majority of the human population dying in some horrific way or another in allowing Israel to be the ones who do that sick focks school.
Speaker 6: In twenty thirteen, Vance worked briefly as a law clerk for like one second before becoming a principal at Peter Til's venture capital firm, Mithoral Capital Management. Mythral Capital is not directly directly affiliated with the CIA, but it's co founder, Peter Til has connections to Pollunteer Technologies, which.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he has connections with He yeah, he is the developer of the software, the thing that makes AI useful in the first place, because it organizes the metadata so the AI can make sense of it. Without that element, AI would be inert and it wouldn't be harmful to anybody. But hey, thanks Pete.
Speaker 6: Which received investment from nq TEL, the CIA's venture capital arm. Government institutions use Pollenteer Technologies as data analysis tools artificial intelligence spying data collection. Pallunteer is still listed as a mythrol company on their website. I'll link my video on q tel below.
Speaker 1: If you're in interesting, A little symbol there too. If it's an omega or some other thing. I mean, it could be a book open on the bottom. It could be a lot of different things. Could be an eye, could be an eye interested.
Speaker 6: It all boils down to this. Vance worked for a CIA contractor at a CIA contractor company before getting into politics. I also just want to note that Peter Teal is closely linked to Elon Musk from his time at PayPal, and til is constantly in the whole Joe Rogan's sphere of influence tale is not.
Speaker 1: That's what I guess what PayPal was originally called too, because you know he's so clever X. Yes, everything's X with this freaking guy. Elon my favorite guy.
Speaker 6: He's like this gay, conservative Silicon Valley guy getting blood infusions from teenagers for the purposes of life extension. And hey, your business partner, your boss, isn't your personality Okay? I get that. It wouldn't matter if that's all he was to jd vance, But instead jd Vance received considerable funding from Peter Teel. He donated fifteen million to fance his twenty twenty two centate race super pack. But we're getting ahead of ourselves, okay, because you know, I like to stick to the timeline, and we got to talk about Vance during Trump's first presidency.
Speaker 1: I'm a never Trump guy.
Speaker 5: I never liked him.
Speaker 7: As somebody who doesn't like Trump, I.
Speaker 1: Might have to hold my nose and vote for Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 6: I didn't vote for extent till Billy Elgy was JD. Vance's first memoir that came out in twenty sixteen. Many people love.
Speaker 1: That because he has to play off the everyman.
Speaker 6: Bullshit, because they felt like it told the.
Speaker 1: You know, the every man who goes to Yale, that guy, you know, the every man who comes out of the dirt and ends up going to the prestigious Ivy League school because I have haapons.
Speaker 6: Truth about Vance's difficult childhood and a poor white working class family and the Ross Belt. While other folks hated his memoir because of the insulting stereotypes, the main point of the book was to show how bad things are for the white working class in America and how people need to take responsibility to get help from their communities and change the system as a whole to fix these problems so they can ultimately achieve the American dream through her, which we all know.
Speaker 1: Is bullshit because he's Israel first and they don't want the white race to survive the next couple of years. We already already marched for extinction and replacement our work.
Speaker 6: There was a whole Netflix adaptation of the book, so we should have known Vance was going to come center stage sooner or later. The whole publication of this memoir.
Speaker 1: You say, Netflix, there you have it, brought to you by Obama and George Soros.
Speaker 6: Billy bolstered his career and gave him a voice in the political sphere. During the twenty sixteen presidential race, Jade Vance was openly critical of Donald Trump. Vance was a never Trumper with Orangeman derangement syndrome and came off as pro Hillary. However, over time, apparently Vance changed his mind, which I just want to say, immediately struck me as unbelievable. But then again, I do know people in real life who were like this, never Trumpers or liberals who changed teams at some point. It can happen, apparently Vance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called leave the ship that's sinking, not because your morality or because you've had some epiphany, but because you like to be on dry land.
Speaker 6: Gotten Trump's support before he ran for Senate in twenty twenty one, and of course Trump's endorsement gave his campaign a big boost and helped them win the race, which I told you he would not have won had.
Speaker 1: It not been saw Tucker in the background there.
Speaker 6: For Peter Tief's donation. Now, I want to get into the part about Vance that'll get memory hold and never reported by media because they were compliant with these issues the entire time. But it is of note to me at least and maybe you so that Vance was pro COVID vaccine but anti mandates like you've.
Speaker 2: Said publicly that you were vaccinated against COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: Did you get boosted?
Speaker 5: I'm not At the end of.
Speaker 8: The day, we should not be requiring people to take the vaccine I have told I've advised people in my family to get vaccinated.
Speaker 9: I'm not against vaccination.
Speaker 1: You've told people to commit suicide for the state. Good job, buddy, way to be. Did you do any research into the science of it or what a freaking virus actually is or did you just believe the state? So your real religion is statism, statism and abrahamic deception. Good call.
Speaker 8: I think that for a lot of people it makes a lot of sense. But at the end of the day, that should be your choice.
Speaker 6: He wrote some very sarcastic tweets about the vaccine mandates, which I think are being screenshotted in misconstrued.
Speaker 7: Who knows what.
Speaker 1: That's extremely gay when a man is singing a song like that for another man. But hey, you know they are the celestial soido mines and small ads so and sometimes big hats as you saw yours.
Speaker 6: Vance is very pro Israel. He did the whole ritual that all of our politicians do by going to the Western Wall and wearing the small hat, and has publicly stated that Israel is one of the United states most important allies. Any y'all, I understand that the barrier for entry to American politics is pledging allegiance to Israel. I get it. But it's like these things never get discussed and get swept.
Speaker 1: And why is that this isn't their country? I mean, we're not supposed to believe that it is. I mean that is the reality that you know, if the central Bank is here, then they own us. But that's not Why would that be a prerequisite for getting into politics to be pro Israel? Why is why are we allowing that? So everybody who comes in doesn't have America's best interests the heart, they have whatever hell Israel wants them to do. They're at their forefront, which means whatever war we're supposed to get into, we have to make an excuse for it, which means sometimes we have to blow up buildings so that we can convince the herd of scared little sheep that we need to go kill a bunch of people in whatever country is irritating Israel at that moment.
Speaker 6: Under the rug like your children won't get drafted for the military and sent to their deaths over the constant war crimes in the Middle East. So it needs to be loud and proud and understood. You're either America first or you're Israel first. You can't serve two masters. It just don't work like that. On the issue of Ukraine, Vance's stated quote, I got to be honest with you, I don't really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other end quote. I think the general sentiment at least around here is American politicians should care about America first and stop sending our tax dollars to foreign countries. Also note Vance believes abortion is a state issue and wants to ban gender firming care for minors, and he supports building a wall along the southern border. Mitt Romney was also quoted as I don't know that I can disrespect someone more than I do JD. Vance And this was over beate.
Speaker 1: But that's Mitt Romney who can't be respected at all.
Speaker 6: An it's flip flopping on Trump. And you know by now that on.
Speaker 1: This Oh sorry Mormon, Mitt and.
Speaker 6: All, we thoroughly disrespect Mitt Romney because he's a fake Mormon and Bang company stooge who was bf's with net and Yahoo at Boston consulting. I've done videos on him that'll link blow. So if Mitt Romney doesn't like Vance, maybe Vance is at least a decent person.
Speaker 10: Huh No, that's a very good That's that's maybe the most important thing that he needs to do on on when he's elected president. Look, we still don't know who planted the pipe bomb with the RNC. Do you remember that that was headline news for all about four hours? Okay, a pipe bomb was planted. We have video of it, and the FBI is more concerned about a seven year old grandmother who was walking through the halls of the Capitol than a person who apparently tried to blow.
Speaker 9: Up the rn C.
Speaker 6: Unlike Mike Pennce, Vance raised money for people jelled on January sixth. He's, also, according to reports, anti.
Speaker 1: Really dodged the question as to why Trump didn't do anything to help them when he was there. You know, he's, oh, well, Doug dub dot and he's just arguing into the ether, and people like, yeah, yeah, what about that other thing that you just brought up? Yeah, yeah, what about that other thing that you know is irrelevant to the fact that, you know, the people are rotting because Trump didn't do shit to help them.
Speaker 6: Seed oils in pro nicotine. Vance disclosed owning nearly two hundred thousand dollars a bitcoin in twenty twenty two, so pro cryptocurrency, and also reportedly owns rumblestock. He's also self admittedly plugged into a lot of weird right wing subcultures, which just means he's online a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Vance and Teal have a have a big stake in a rumble. H. Yeah, pallenteer Ai and I wonder why my videos get deleted?
Speaker 6: Right, So, to summarize, in the face of mass criticism about both candidates being up there in age, Trump picked a white guy in his thirties as a running mate to refresh his campaign. The optics on Vance are that he appears to be an American first, good old boy from the rest belt. And while I'm not one hundred percent sold on that pitch, I understand the posturing. Vance's age and an experience in politics gives the Trump campaign their assassination insurance, and it also gives them a future for the MAGA Party because they need someone to run in twenty twenty eight. Will JD. Vance be better than Mike Pince? You tell me?
Speaker 1: Is that all we're shooting for? Is that the height of what we can expect? Come on now, right right? I think I think Karen put it perfectly. Vance Vance march us to our death camps. Rah rah rah. Yeah, yep, oops, I said, all right, I'll see what else is on here, skim down again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We already talked about California banning schools from notifying parents of child's gender identity changes that they are the one that they themselves, you know, impressed upon their minds, their spongy impressionable minds. In the first place, was the global Microsoft it outage caused during Crouch strike up a trial run for the Great reset.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: And then, because we don't ever understand who the evil is here, the US government gives Moderna one hundred and seventy six million dollars to develop another death shot for the bird flu by biological vaccine mRNA birthlu biologic vaccine. First, are they going to use that to destroy food supplying which they have been Dairy herds in twelve states in the country are infected? Blah blah blah, Sure they are, sure they are. Oh, here's another one. Yemeni huties struck tel Aviv. This is July twenty second, tel Aviv with Iran made drone Apax says American must have visuals back, fuck you, and the WHO pandemic treaty negotiations continue. It's not over yet. No, it wasn't. And while you were watching them, the CDC was making, you know, deals with your every municipality. You hear that they would follow whatever the CDC told them anyway, So we didn't really need the pandemic treaty to do that, even though when they decrease something, now it's going to be all of one or night one and ninety six member states just have to follow without arguments. That's called dictatorship. And last time I checked m Well, here's here's something that's a little different here, and I don't there's a lot of things that I've learned about ivermecton that I don't. I don't use it myself personally anymore. I used to. We used to. But yes, parasites are a thing, and yes, a lot of times they do cause cancer and many other different things, brain problems, all kinds of stuff. But it says ivermectin found to protect against many various diseases. Well, what there should be explaining is that it's because it's parasitic in nature and says cancer, vax damage and E MF. That's an awful there's a ruffle both claims. How about neutrophile your body first so that it's strong enough to handle these things? Work start there. You're not you're not getting those things because they have a deficiency in ibermactin bureaucrat slutter. So all right, here's a time to discuss this because even even though we say this a lot, I'm not sure if it's you know, ringing clear. Yet, health isn't okay. You have a problem that means your body failed or can't do it on its own. So therefore incomes the drug or the surgery. That's not how that's not that's not what health is. If you have an issue, it's because something isn't receiving the messages and the information that your body is trying to transmit to different parts of your body. And there's two ways to re establish that connection so that the messaging system, the information system is able to flow properly, properly, So if there's blockages in the pathways and things of that nature, there's doctor Manzo's approach, and then there's a homeopathic approach. Both of them are like so when you have the homopathic pellets, what that's doing is it's providing the data the frequency of whatever that particular thing is to I don't know, I'm not gonna say catalysts, but to spark a reaction that the body would have done anyway if the other pathways weren't interrupting the information. Now there's all the other component of that is, the body needs the raw materials at the job site in order to do anything about it, even it does have the information, So you have to be fully nutrified number one, and also have the you know, the information network working properly. So the touch points, you know, your left hand being negative, you're right hand being positive, placed on the on the positions as dictated in the left Off bodybook that doctor Manzo has. And if you go to the link in my description, there's a code for fifteen percent off. It's Ballbusters fifteen.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I used it when I got sick. I broke my fever with it. And I've got, like I said, I've got two more applications that I just were sent this morning that I have to look over find the touch points. And I've learned finally how to cross reference and find the information in the book so I can figure out what each of them mean. And like, so I know where to place my hands. And there's a it's like from the top of your head down, it's like there's a left side on the right side. So if they say, you know, left mem or something like that, or you know, gimmel or whatever, there's one on either side of you, and you just got to be aware that you're doing it to the right one. Excuse me, So anyway, it's not about your body not being able to the only way your body can actually fix the only way you can be healthy is if your body is healthy enough to fix itself, because it knows what's going on, it knows what to do about it. If it can't send that data to an arative your body, that's not something that you use a drug for. That's how you suppress the the issue so that other issues can fester and grow from that one issue never being solved. It's it's not a solution. It's just to confuse you from thinking that it's still a problem. If you're not if you're not being neutrified, like I use the ninety essentials, you can do doctor Monzo's multi vitamin and you know other things like that. He's got the IP six which has all the stuff that is for the you know, the calcium and magnesium and all that other stuff with the bones. There's other things that you can use other than the youngevity. But there's there was tooth options out there, and I have a little bit of a mixture of both, and I take the extra copper from doctor Manso, and I take the cod liver oil in addition to the EFAs. So the whole point is until you fix where the blockage is, you're not really fixing anything. And once you understand what these touch points are, or if you have the homeopathic that you need. And this actually happened with doctor Glidin right. He told me to take the cali carbonicum when I was having my terrible kidney pains that the doctors told me that I was just gonna have to deal with until it came out the kidney stone. And after three out of the four applications it was the pain was gone, the body got the information that it was being suppressed from having and it was able to fix the problem that was there. And oddly enough, when I got this other issue and I explained what it was to doctor Manto, he immediately said kidney messenger pathway. And I was like, well, that's interesting since I just had that kidney stone that I would have to restore that, So it was interesting that that all kind of came together. So I did that and I've actually done a couple extra times afterwards just to reinforce it. And yeah, it broke my fever, you know. And like I said, there's other applications for other things, because that might not be the only blockage I have at the moment. I was on an airplane with a lot of people and recycled air and I jogged around a farmland that had tons of chemical sprayed on the dirt, the dust that's in the air. So when I jogged through that, stepping on, kicking up in the air, I probably made myself sick. Last time I had rode my bike and through that area, I ended up not being able to see very well for about two weeks. And I had all this gunk in my eyes and stuff. So on a windy day, turns like orange in the sky, and all that dust was right there smacking me in the eyeballs as I was riding the bike. All right, So where are we going with that? Yeah, sword wielding trans women allegedly stabbed shelter employee is held in men's jail. Alright, let's move on. Some of these stories are funny. House votes to condemn borders are Kamala Harris good for them? Who cares? Peter Thiel is the man behind Trump's VP pick, and it's worse than you think. Excuse me, excuse me. Yeah, like that I just randomly cough up big chunks of lovely stuff. Still can't taste, but that one seemed like that had a little bit of a flavor to it. Does that mean I'm getting better? Copasulta and America can flag cop assaulted and American flag burning protest against is Israel Prime Minister and Yahoo visit illuminating inconsistencies and addressing anomalies and the Trump assassination attempt. Yeah, but they're still steering the information that's This is the thing that's like, this is from the Need to Know news. This is the people that are John Birch Society affiliated, which is Rockefeller. And whenever there's people out there that actually want to do something besides write their congressmen, they get kicked out of John Birch Society. Like you know Robert Depew that I mentioned in the past, or Oliver who is one of the founding members something p Oliver. I forgot this first name. Let's look at the Peter Tiell thing, see if there's anything work worth talking about. There is there another video? No, I guess I can just read this one. It's a lot of reading, so I'll just take the orange part. Author Whitney Webb, all right, never mind, I can't stand that fucking person provides a detailed explanation of controversies, writing JD. Vance never trumpet. Who Yeah, I think this is regurgitation anyway. Yeah, it's all the same stuff we just heard. They just put it in another article and sent it out the door a second time. Interesting Satanic twenty twenty four Paris Olympic opening ceremony is accused of mocking Christianity. Yeah, that's what they And why is it being scattered all around? Because that was the whole point was to start the conversation and get the reaction. Oh and by the way, it's not like the Olympics was not going to also have a bunch of transgender athletes in it, right, and we've seen the boxing matches that have occurred and things like that. It's a freaking joke. They've ruined it for people who work their whole entire lives to be the best that they can possibly be the best that a person can possibly be at a sport by saying, okay, now we're gonna swap genders so that you know the best that you can be is a fraction of what this other person is without trying very hard. And we're gonna we're gonna pit you two against each other. Artificial intelligence needs so much power. It's training the electric grid. That's okay, because that's what switches for. Don't you worry. Your smart cities will be running and it'll be a goddamn fortress. Worse than you could, you know, more intense than you'll ever imagine to try to get through the multi barrier checkpoints. If you ever want to try to dismantle it and save the save the the species, it won't happen. Gavin Knew some issues executive order to remove homeless encampments across California. Oh really, where are they gonna put them in housing?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the rest of that? Of that thought? It's bringing up the better accommodations, I'm sure. Or is he moving immigrants in there and getting rid of the homeless people?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 1: And the Yeah, so the UK is not doing too good well right now are they? I'm looking at last couple of months here, and then we'll get into some of these other videos I out set up for you. Yeah, and more more stuff to keep you thinking that it's just one shooter and not just a big goddamn theatrical performance. It says, texts show Trump rally gunman was on authorities radar more than ninety minutes before shooting Windfall. FBI pays two million dollars to Stroke and his ex lover his ex lover for release for released anti Trumpet texts. I r S Audit report reveals that the ir S employees will fifty million dollars in back taxes. So they should they should arm themselves right with their freaking what do you call it? Armored tanks that they that they bought from themselves, and vehicles and and uh automatic weapons, and then they should go raid their own offices instead of your house. We gotta get closer to more more relevant stuff here. Riots explode in Venezuela over tested election that could spark World War three in America. Yeah, this is August second. Now, biological male forces tearfull female Olympic boxer to forfeit after forty six second beat down. And this is what I'm talking about. Maybe pictures of vill let's find out. Yeah, it's a fucking dude punching a girl and being proud of himself and taking some sort of victory in that. You know what they call that, right, fucking loser. Yeah, that's right. So there's mister missus, mister over here, mister sister, and this poor girl here. The Paris Olympics is allowing biological males to identify as transgender or non binary, to come, especially in boxing, of all of all freaking things, to compete in some women's sports, despite certain physical advantages, certain what the I hate the verning Italian boxer Angela Karini bowed out of her boxing match with a man right, it says in man here a man Khalif, a biological male boxer for Malgeria, after forty six seconds in the ring. She said the punch was very hard. Khalif previously failed to meet gender eligibibility standards in the twenty twenty three World Championships hosted by the International Boxing Association because he had x y male jeens. One Italian news outlet reported that Khalif was intersex, not transgender. Whatever the fuck, Yeah, just keep taking up new terms and be like, yeah, well that's what shut the fuck up. Well, then fight other intersexers. Then don't fight women, Faggot women competing against biological men, and female sports competitions are often severely injured, including Peyton McNabb, who is paralyzed by a ball spiked by a transgender competitor. I'm guessing that was volleyball. Sorry, my nose is all checked. Let's let's there, any Let's see what the video looks like. Freaking dude who thinks he's oh yeah, yeah, raise her hair because you're such a freaking what a victory? That was, stumbbag, After all that work and dedication to a craft. She had to give away her dream right there because you couldn't take a punch of a man, which wasn't supposed to be part of the deal anyway. That's not what you're supposing. That's not what you do when you get into a woman's box and you don't get in there to fight a freaking man. It's freaking disgusting. All right, Let's see what else we got. How's that? Everybody doing good? So try to breathe? That work so well?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Ultra right wing protesters support Israel soldiers accused of rape and torture of Palestinian prisoners. First of all, calling anything ultra right wing makes you already a fucking idiot of terminology. Nine Israeli Defense Force idea soldiers are suspective of gang raping and abusing a Palestinian. They all do this of Palistini. At least forty Palestinians have been tortured to death. Furious ultra right wing Israel nationalists stormed the SDE. I'm sorry this did team in Millitary base and prison on Monday, protesting the detension and questioning of nine is. This is an artificial thing. These people were brought there to make this protest because it's the public mind needs to be thinking at all times in Israel that the Israel can't do wrong and it doesn't matter what their their war crimes are, so that the Israelis that live there continue to realize that they're living in a well. The ones that aren't are rad psychopaths themselves who have no regard for human life. There are some out there that don't fit that mold, but they are going to be consolant and reminded that they're outnumbered by shit like this. All right, moved on? What are tax based on every square inch of property?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 12: Or what.
Speaker 1: Excuse me last one. Let's say, what is it. Let's fucking do that. I tell you do that, all right, So let's say British riot against Muslims and immigrants following murder of three girls. Muslims retaliate. Muslims retaliate. They shouldn't. They have no right to be doing that. But by the way, Muslims have always been, have always been the weapon, the battering ram used by the Jas to knock down walls wells when they weren't able to just open the gates for them on their and let them in, of course, which is what they do with immigration in the first place. They're they're allowing invaders to come into every country in Europe and America. And how do they do that by opening the gates in metaphorical terms, because they erode the brains of politicians who call for it, their gentile frontmen mally wildfire victims secure four billion dollar settlement. Yeah, okay, by the way, two days from now is the anniversary, and what about fish is doing? But yeah, the the Lion's Gate reopens. That was a celestial event for those of you who didn't know. It was a sacrificial day. A good place, a good time for a burnt offering. Excuse me, all right, now, I think we're good. That's it, that's all we have for that. Now, if I can organize this a little bit, I want to talk about some parasites. Do we do this one already? There's a couple interesting things here. I just want to see which way I want to start off. Alright, then maybe we'll go with this one. I'm catching a lot of interesting stuff. Sometimes the I don't exactly appreciate the uh, the delivery of other people and how they do things, but at the very least some of the information is at least good. But yeah, let's just go with this. It's a lot easer than trying to find the other crap. Let me see this real quickly. Can you just play us on? Yeah, I don't care about that one. All right, I think we're I think we're good with starting with this one. All right, I'm gonna go ahead and grab the screen though some of these things I have three two. I'll show you the screen in the wins of our actual videos. Okay, it says, excuse me, hold on, just give you a second. It's gonna take myself off the screen while I do this. And uh yeah, anyway, you need to see that bigger anyway.
Speaker 9: He on.
Speaker 1: One second, I can't go too long without blowing my damn news. Okay, let's look at this. It says this is really big.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: They did they did wackness that article, this is a or this is really okay, I'm sorry. This is really the big change coming to the West, particularly America. We have long suffered the violent predations of brain dead criminals. But as governments drifts toward anarcho tyranny, things will get away, will get way worse, and signaled jamners are the best example. This is not the the oh my god moment, but this is this is a good lead up. In fact, I have a pointed out that the farmer attacks are using. Attackers are using military grade equipment, including highly expensive signal jammers, to assist in their attacks on farms. Now think about this, think about what the Bolsheviks did. And you know when people say I'm gonna go to go live off the grid and da da da da da, I'm gonna make my farm and gon leave my like somehow, that will make me invisible to the government who doesn't want me to be independent, or you know, away from their system. Good luck with that, because there was no technology like we have right now during the nineteen the late nineteen let's see, we say the early nineteen twenties, whatever they took over in nineteen eighteen, basically in nineteen seventeen. So during that Bolshevik Revolution and the things that followed, they were still fighting a little bit before they came full control after the initial assault. But they didn't the Bolsheviks to Cheka. They didn't have a hard time finding remote farmers in the middle of goddamn nowhere and murdering them. So they didn't have drones, they didn't have AI, they didn't have all kinds of radar and you know, heat mapping and all this other stuff to find everybody, and idiots didn't walk around with their phones, which tell you tell everybody where you are in the first place. Anyway, they didn't have any of that, and yet, and yet they were able to wipe out nearly everybody so so efficiently that they required aid from our dumb asses, you know, our government's dumb masses who were creating the Bolshevik Revolution through our money. They needed our aid in order to not start to death themselves. That's how efficient they were in killing farmers. And even if the government isn't directly assisting in these attacks, which it may very well be I'm reading again, it's at least letting them continue to occur, which is much the same thing to isolated rural farmers. Now, let's get it. It says five years ago, this is guy's the bore, which is actually in German. That's like the farmer right, like the rebellion. Five years ago, I didn't know what a signal Gemmer was. Now these military devices are used to execute attacks on not only white farmers in South Africa, but this week an American couple was kidnapped near Kruger Park. Paul Krueger, right, kugarrand get it, Americans? Are you ready for what's coming to you? The device blocks all mobile signals which give them time to torture, rape, and eventually kill the victims. The cost is approximately twenty thousand dollars, which make me wonder where did they get them from? And it looks so much like a cloudbuster to me, like I will have right device and just I find that interesting. First, to define the all important term, what is anarcho tyranny? A term coined by Sam Francis, is that it is the idea that the state will tyrannically regulate the lives of law abiding citizens to the minute details and punish them for even slight infractions and is mean so Jewism, and is meanwhile unable to, unable or unwilling to stop real criminals from breaking the law and praying out law abiding says says, No, that's right, because you're for death, and the more tools that they can send out to do it for them, the better. They like to have their servants doing their duty work. So you can't have inc and descent light balls, but thugs in Chicago can post videos of themselves spraying each other with fire from illegal fully automatic locks. Fully automatic locks are not illegal, so shut up. Glock eighteens are not illegal. Come fuck. The best example of ANARCO tyranny in America was COVID. You had to wear a mask and stand in a six foot circle to buy let me start over. You had to wear a mask and stand in a six foot circle to buy groceries, and were unable to attend funerals or visit dying parents in the hospital. Looterers meanwhile, towards the entire cities, and Kamala Harris helped bail them out. But while that was bad, things are far worse and South Africa. There, for example, the state regulates economic activity to its minute details to ensure equity. Right, that's a fun word. That's that's that's the mark of freemasonic order aka the small hat in involved in the politics in business, but does nothing to stop the various forms of highly violent crime. Those include private armies engaging in illegal mining, zama zamas, riding and looting, particularly of transport trucks and armored cars, and farm murders. But worst of all are the farm attacks which are now being enabled via signal jamers. These block electronic signals such as from radios and cell phones and so make it impossible to call for help unless there is a functional landline, but those are often cut as well. Why because criminals over there have it, have had a long time to grow and prosper under its anarch of tyranny state of government. And we now have a similar system in the West. So what happened there is coming here and will likely be in some ways worse, as criminals here have more resources. Right, and you and bank cards with money that your taxes were apparently sent to on them while you, you know, struggle for your own livelihood. They're driving around an eighty thousand dollars trucks and that's not supposed to piss you off at all. Single jammers, for example, are expensive, costing anywhere from six hundred dollars to a few thousand, and are often available on Amazon, and if not, there are other sites on the Internet. While that might be out of reach for many gangs, what the gangs that don't sell drugs? That wouldn't be hard for them at all. In South Africa, America's prosperous gangs particle are those dealing in drugs. Yeah, no shit, and make no mistake, that's already here and is about to get a lot worse. For example, the cartels have sent their thugs across the border and immense numbers under Biden. Those thugs are often heavily armed and use signal jeminers. Below is a picture of cartel's soldiers using such devices. They look dressed out just like the little stormtrooper military. You wouldn't even know the difference. You wouldn't know that that was a cartel person. You know, you'd be like, oh shit, that's an official because they're all criminals. Those sorts of things are already in use in America. For example, he repeats himself, a lot it gets in iritated. For example, illegal immigrants gangs were using signal James and other tools to break into Detroit homes. Watch a video of that in action. Blah blah blah. All right, that one's done. I don't want to wots that one. I think this one was a work worth watching. Gotta catch it ready.
Speaker 2: Important educational facility. This is an army academy in which army officers are sent to study the tol antal mood. You have rabbis teaching.
Speaker 1: These yeah, and why is that happening? Right?
Speaker 2: Lectures? And I'm just going to give you some quotes directly from the Hebrews so you can evaluate what kind of messages are being put forth and passed on. So here's Rabbi Eliza Castile, and this is what he has to say to his students. Due to the abolition of legal slavery, there are now deficiencies since no one is responsible for the property right humans property. With the help of God, it will return. Slavery will return. So who are going to be these slaves? The non Jews will want to be our slaves. He says, being the slave of a Jew is the best. They must be slaves. They want to be slaves instead of wandering the streets being foolish and violent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be a slave. If somebody doesn't even have the common under you know, comprehension to debate, that's what I want to be a slave of. Somebody like that likes to prey on children and eat them and rape them, that's who I want to be. The servant for good call.
Speaker 2: Harming one another. Now his life begins. All around us. There are nations with genetic problems. Ask any simple Arab where he wants to be. He wants to be under the occupation. Why because they have a genetic problem. They don't know how to run a country. They don't know how to do anything. Look at the state of them. Sounds kind of racist.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's all because of the interference of Jews in the first place, that make countries fall apart like that. Let's not forget the fact that their parasites to erode and destroy those countries. And then say, look, they can't they can't handle their own Yeah, because of your interference, you know, you know what I mean. They're very good at dodging anything that they do. They're very good at telling one fraction of the story and explaining it as some basis of what they call morality, which is ridiculous. Hold on a second, snows Is drivings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he goes on.
Speaker 2: He says, yeah, of course racism exists. Are we unaware that there are different races in the world? Is it a secret? Is it untrue? What can you do?
Speaker 5: It's true?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're racists. We believe in racism. Correct, There are racists in the world, and nations have genetic attributes, so it requires of us to consider how to help them racial and.
Speaker 1: By helping them, they mean over a cliffed into the fire.
Speaker 2: The differences are real, and this is precisely a reason to offer help. Wow, that's that's really something. And this is the premiere military academy. Surely this can't be the bulk of what they're teaching, right, So we move on. Here's another rabbi, Guillora Redler, and what he teaches about the Holocaust. He says, the Holocaust wasn't really about killing the Jews. That's not the Holocaust. All those excuses that it was ideological or systematic, that's nonsense, because it was out of ideology. In a way, it was more moral than if it was just people just murdering the whole secular culture of believing in Man. That is the Holocaust. He says, the real Holocaust is to be pluralistic, to believe in Man. That is called holocaust. For many years already, God has been screamed, that is a bird offering.
Speaker 1: That's Holocaust means all right, I'm gonna read this real quick already. In a twenty nineteen lecture at the University of Zurich, investigative journalist David Sheen discloses the racist and extremist teachings of prominent and influential rabbis delivered delivering lectures to Israel occupation soldiers at top military academies. And he goes, let's see, for example, Rabbi Blah Blah advocates for the return of slavery, expressing the discriminatory views against non Jews, downplaying the Holocaust or praising Hitler. Secular Jews, in their eyes are traitors deserving death. There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us. Their moral depravity knows no bounds. Right, they're going to blame a baby for the people resisting, not wanting to be abused. Robbed man, oh man, oh Man, because gets worse and worse every time you hear it, seeming.
Speaker 2: That the diaspora is over, that people don't listen to them, and that is their disease which must be cured by the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we all know that the Holocaust was a bunch of shit, and there were multiple There were many many, almost an extinction of the Germanic population from the nineteen twenties to the almost nineteen fifties and then probably further on to that, because it still goes on. We're still haunted down and.
Speaker 5: After.
Speaker 1: There's a book called The Other Losses and Crimes and Mercies, both of those books by us, same guy, but those catalog all the murders by UH general at the time, General Eisenhower post war, when he was starving people to death in a freaking field for for no for no reason other than there he he reclassified them not prisoners of war but some other deep blah blah, therefore they never didn't fall under the Geneva Convention anymore, and he was allowed to uh strip them of human rights and starve them to death and torture them and all this other good stuff. Right, I think like three to three to six million people, depending on how the numbers shake out when you when you get to the bottom of it. Germanic people. Oh and let's remember when the Bolsheviks came in and raped two million Germanic women and to the point where they just got fed up with it and started committing mass suicide in broad daylight. Wonderful times for Germanic people. But yeah, let's talk about the Holocaust, where if it wasn't for the terror bombing that was that was occurring from the Allies, the supply lines wouldn't have been interrupted, and the camps and the and the soldiers would have had the food that they needed, and there wouldn't have been any starving in the camps. And that's what really killed people.
Speaker 2: That and disease people living anywhere in the world other than the state of Israel. That's a disease. And the cure for this disease is to genocide, said Jews. You know about his revisionists, you're going to get that's that's pretty sickening stuff. And then he goes on in relative terms the logic of the Germans.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is sabotine Frankism. That last part he said about the other Jews, and they also are going to do something to themselves in Israel, and those people there are not safe either, even with their blind support of this evil, They're not going to be I mean, maybe maybe the little penguins are where they're little curly cue hairs and their big hats, maybe they won't they won't get hit, but somewhere will be, and then they're going to blame it on this or that country, and then we're going to be in full scale war. But they're going to let themselves get hit first, just like the whole nine to eleven thing here. And don't think that they won't samson the shit out of something here too to get us dragged in there, and multiple American casualties will occur there or some other quote unquote terror attacks which results in of tightening down on all Americans. And you know they're going to pull the race card or the domestic terrorist card and all that stuff too, and attack people for no good reason and round people up because you know, we just we can't be trusted with, you know, tools that defend us from tyranny anymore.
Speaker 2: Really consistent. Hitler said that a group of people, a certain group in the population, is the source of evil for all humanity. It costs evil to humanity, and therefore they must be extermined. So let's start with the question. He says, was Hitler right or not? It seems like a pretty obvious answer, right, But you're to be surprised. He says, he is the most righteous person possible. Of course, he was right in every word he said, talking about adel Philer, What does he mean by this? There is the masculine world that wages war, that is concerned with respect, and then there is the soft, moral feminine world of turning the other cheek.
Speaker 1: And these are people who rape each other. And they asked talking about what's masculine.
Speaker 2: Jews the carry on that tradition trying to ruin all of humanity, and therefore they are the real enemy. He is on the wrong side, but otherwise he is one hundred percent correct. He's saying that the correct way to be is strong to believe that might mix right, and if you in fact believe in being merciful to the other, then that is the most evil thing that humanity can do. Okay, so right, and this is.
Speaker 1: Where reason dies because you can't beg for mercy from these people because they'll it'll insense them to harm you and towards you more. You have to be like a freaking Viking and not scream out in pain. You're still gonna die. There's there's only there's only one outcome there. But if you think you're gonna get leniency or a reprieve, you're out of your mind.
Speaker 2: Hitler was incorrect and describing that feminine merciful quality to Jews, that attitude to believe that might makes right and that mercy is evil. That's one hundred percent correct. According to Rabbi giol at IS's top military academy. Okay, David, surely you know these are just you know, two exceptions to the rule this and there must be more. Unfortunately, these aren't the exceptions. These are the rules. So we'll hear from another rabbi at that academy, Joseph Kilner, and he has election on another topic, he says to not follow the Torah and commandments is lack of morality and national treason.
Speaker 1: So if you're a Jew, so the Torah that they made up in the Hellenisic period after being taught to be literate for the first time in history, these little merchants, bandits and thieves. They developed this thing stealing and borrowing from other people's cultures and writing themselves into history with this bullshit history of their own. If you don't follow that, okay, let's let them.
Speaker 2: Talk person and you don't follow all the minutia of rules and regulations written in the tunnel, then you are a traitor.
Speaker 1: They don't have morality. They aren't even really good at faking that they have morality. Yet they constantly tell everybody that they brought morality to the world, that they were Morality was here, justice was here. Scythians brought that, and that's who they're at one hundred percent constant war with is Germanics, gods, the people of the Scythian background and heritage. That's them in their ultimate enemy, since they were kicked out and pushed out of the communities that they were trying to infest back then parasitically.
Speaker 2: To the Jewish people in fact, it's called genociding a people. He says, that's genocide. To be a secular Jew, you are not a national criminal. You are an international criminal. It's called crime against humanity. So now can a nation protect itself from the traders within? According to most traders are sentenced to a bullet in the head everywhere for those who betrayed them. Every sanction is legitimate, up to a bullet in the head. So slavery thumbs up. We need to bring it back the Holocaust. You know, Hitler was one hundred percent correct, the most moral person possible. And if you're a secular Jew, but this.
Speaker 1: Is assuming that Hitler did what there said he did, and he didn't. So that's you know, still carrying on the lie.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: You are sentenced to death. You deserve to die. If I'm summarizing the ideology of the top military academy in state of Israel again, you're gonna say, oh, this is some outlier. Surely this academy isn't important, Surely these people are condemned. Come on, this is the head master of the academy, Elis Saddan. And here he is a couple of years ago receiving the Israel Prize, the highest prize in the country, receiving it from the Education minister. Prime Minister Benjamintanau is there congratulating him. But the headmaster did not allow Bennett, the Education Minister, and he did not allow Natanyao, the Prime Minister, to speak to the students. The only politician he allowed to speak to the students was his favorite politician, previously the chief rabby the Israeli Army. Now Thattanyahu just made him the most recent education minister, Rafi Peritz. What does he do now that he's our education minister? He gives a prize to who? Who does he give a prize to?
Speaker 4: This man?
Speaker 2: It's Hot Ginsburg. Now, if you're gonna remember one name, maybe just this one, because this is probably the most racist rabbi in the country. He published a book called The King's Torah Totamech, and this book it's a like a theological treatise. It asks the question, under what circumstances may a Jew kill a non Jew. He comes to the conclusion that pretty much under any circumstance. He writes, there there is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us. This is the man who receives a prize from Israel's education minister, essentially, you know, publishing a gentile murdering manual. Oh so what they didn't report this in the basare Zetung, you know?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: I mean, is this not ridiculous that I have to fly all the way over here and burn up all these fossil fuels to explain this to you, This basic stuff, This is the most important, all right.
Speaker 1: I think we loops now, I think that was the end of it. Excuse me. So there's that one scrolling down. Someone else sent that when I can't remember that was about try this one.
Speaker 5: Five.
Speaker 7: He wrote another book called Fighting Terrorism. In this book, he called for restricting ownership of weapons and tightening gun control for Americans. Undoubtedly, the leaders of the United States in particular, could be subjected to a brag of criticism that they are curtailing civil freedoms and that they are overreacting. They should reject this criticism. Bibe already has the Palestinians disarmed, and his government passed the law sentencing Palestinians is twenty years in prison for throwing stones. Israel controls US foreign policy, creating all these wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you think Israel is so intent on disarming American people? I think maybe they have some plans for us. Why do you think the United Nations is so intent on disarming the American people? Do you think they have some plans for us? Do you know that the ATF is tied into the UN and so is the irs. They're not part of the treasury and is also behind the police state measures.
Speaker 7: In nineteen sixty two, Israel's founding Prime Minister David Ben Gurion explained the concept of a new world order in Look magazine. With the exception of the USSR as a federated Eurasian state, all other continents will be united in a World Alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more wars. In Jerusalem, the United Nations, a truly United Nations, will build a shrine of the Profits to serve the Federated Union of all Continents. This will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind to settle all controversies among the Federated Continents, as prophesied by.
Speaker 1: Isaiah, No he didn't, because you made that shit up.
Speaker 7: Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism. Think again, what Ben Gurion said here was based on Judaism's end of Day's narrative, which will read off of Thebad's website.
Speaker 1: And how is it that people still think that this is their God? Why do they think that that? Why do they identify with the Torah in the first place. It's not your culture and it's not your religion. It's serious hell, not your God. And they make that very clear. The whole law of the Strangers should tell you that what Moses tells the people and how they should handle outsiders should be enough for you to understand that this isn't your religion. You shouldn't be supporting it. Christian Christian Zionists.
Speaker 7: One of the principles of Jewish faith, enumerated by my Monodes is that one day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Mon These. If that doesn't sound Greek to you, it is, but it's not a Greek person.
Speaker 7: All the gentile nations of the world will recognize Hoshiek to be a world leader and will accept his dominion. In the Messianic era, there will be world peace, no more wars.
Speaker 1: It also right and peace is defined by the complete lack of resistance to socialism slash communism, which means they've already suppressed, destroyed, broken the will of everyone, enslaved them digitally or however way else chemically, or murdered them all that they couldn't do those other things too. That's peace. Peace isn't what you think it is. It's not rocking round with flowers in your hair. It's the total destruction of man's spirit. That's what they call peace, so.
Speaker 7: Says nor famine and in general a high standard of living. But that's only for Jews, can you okay?
Speaker 13: So because I've heard other things other religious groups, not you guys who will say things like when the Messiah comes that non Jews will end up being like slaves to Jews.
Speaker 2: And things like that.
Speaker 14: Is that part of like where does that come from? That what you're saying is correct. What you're saying is correct.
Speaker 7: Rabbi Ysrael Ariel, founder and head of the Temple Institute, called for the genocide of Muslims and Christians who don't forfeit their.
Speaker 1: Religion Temple Institute. Is someone's bringing about the red Heifer and you know the whole temple ceremony. Were they going to destroy the dome of the Rock? Yeah, marking the beginning of a world war. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That guy.
Speaker 7: When these rabbis talk about peace, that means peace for the Jewish people, he said, what is meant by peace? My Monodi says that they must agree to follow the seven No Hide Laws? Meaning you ask them, do you follow the seven laws? If so, we allow you to live. If not, you kill all of their males by sword. You only leave the women. How do you leave them? They must all agree to follow the seven laws, and that this is how you impose the seven laws on that city. We will conquer Rack. We will get around too. We will impose the seven No Hide Laws on all of these places. You say, I call upon you in peace. If they raise the flag of surrender and say, from now on there's no more Christianity, no more Islam. The mosques and the Christian spires and the crosses come down. From now on, we follow the seven No Hide Laws.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Trump is going to install that here, just so you know, just so you know, different words might be used, but he's already publicly stated as such. And when he was talking about, you know it instilling or initiating something to protect Christians and Christian what do you call a slander or whatever? Talking about Christian Zionism.
Speaker 7: Ariel went on to suggest that the Jewish people should also kill President Barack Obama. Therefore, my mom Nibee says that if you see a person in the street who does not follow the seven Laws, this is what he says. If we have the might, you have to kill him. If you catch your bomb on the street and you know that he does not follow the seven Laws, et cetera. A man in the audience interjected, you are commanded to kill him. This is what isis is doing in the Middle East with Sharia law executing Muslims and Christians then being treated at hospitals in Israel. The Jewish supremacists who control our governments also want to enforce noah Hyde laws on us. Rabbis Yasakhapira and Joseph Elitzer wrote in Kings Torah it is permissible to kill the righteous among gentile nations, even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation, adding, if we kill a gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments. Because we care about the commandments, there's nothing wrong with the murder. Remember former Chief Sephardic Rabbi Ovadi A. Josef, while his son Yitsakio Si is now the Chief Suquartic Rabbi of Israel, and he said that non Jews are forbidden from living in the land of Israel, adding that some non Jews live in Israel to serve the Jewish population.
Speaker 1: So you can't callig plane Israel. Huh, and that's weird. You can't. You can't use the caligory plan there. You don't want a bunch of Kenyans and a bunch of Uh South Africans. And you don't want a bunch of Muslims in your country. You just want to send them to every place in the in Europe. Oh boy, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 7: Boebe's wife Sarah is being sued for treating her staff like slaves.
Speaker 5: What do you want going?
Speaker 2: We want.
Speaker 7: River the guy?
Speaker 1: Okay, what pleasant wonderful people they are, you know, such class, such dignity and respect. Then I'm from a child to.
Speaker 9: Yous are die.
Speaker 7: There was an ad on a bus in Israel and Jewish own. Dimando Wise has provided us with a translation statement of the Kingdom from the teaching instructions of the lubavicure Rabbi. The gentile does not want anything. He waits to be told what the Jew wants. Leviticus twenty five forty four. Your male and female slaves are to come from the gentile nations around you. From them, you may buy slaves verse forty five.
Speaker 1: You may right. This is your Bible, right, this, this is you, This is what you support.
Speaker 7: They also purchased the children of temporary residents who live among you, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property verse forty six, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way. This is slavery, and the Torah not the Talmud. No such thing as an Israelite slave. A great example of this would be Israel's prostitution industry, which consists of Eastern European sex slaves trafficked into.
Speaker 1: The country Eastern European right women that they kidnapped, drugged, and threw into Yeah, it's pretty suck, pretty sad. That's the destruction of a soul right there.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh it was hell Okay, I can kind of read on about him that you go imagine being in a foreign country, not knowing anyone and being treated like a dog.
Speaker 7: This is a billion dollar industry. The government turns a blind eye, to the point that the United Nations named Israel as one of the main destinations in the world for trafficked women.
Speaker 5: This has been our goal for Israel's first day. It was here that our temple stood, our kings ruled, are Prophet's preached. Jerusalem has been the focus of our hopes, our dreams, our prayers for three millennia.
Speaker 15: Why do you think thousands of years later the nation of Israel is back in existence. Why because the Zionist Jews have gone there with a plan and a desire to eventually rebuild that temp.
Speaker 1: And when you say Zionist Jews, that's just a different way of saying the Frankists luring kabal Cabalists when you understand it. And the reason why I point this out and bring this out is not to say that there are deeper, older roots to this but at least with Frankism, with Jacob Frank, he made it very abundantly clear and laid it out and you know, great detail what exactly they're all about. And you can't look at that and not say that it's not what other people would consider falling into the category or the definition of a Satanic death cult that praise on children and innocent people.
Speaker 15: And dominate the entire world from Jerusalem, and they will rule over the Gentiles.
Speaker 1: That's what they believe.
Speaker 15: And they're going to do it with the anti Christ at the Helm. And what's going to happen is they're going to rebuild the Temple and they're going to reinstitute the daily morning and evening sacrifice at.
Speaker 1: The Temple in Jerusalem.
Speaker 15: You will see animal sacrifices being performed.
Speaker 7: Once again, people will try to be politically correct and say Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism. Well, let's go to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East by Professor Israel Shahak in his Complete Diaries, Volume two, page seven hundred eleven. Theodore Hertzel, the founder of Zionism, says that the area of.
Speaker 1: The Jewish founder of Zionism Okay, but that's not the roots of it, you know what I mean, That's that's misdirection. You want to look at Sabotazev, You want to look at Jacob Frank, You want to look at Isaac Luria and see where this crap came from. And that was all pulled from mysticism and all kinds of so hard, all this crap that was there floating around since the mystery schools of ancient times, it all came. There's not anything that's like wonderful and mysterious about these people that just they are always constantly the foreigner. So therefore everything that they keep this shit to themselves because everybody else is the enemy. Everybody. They'll occupy your country, they'll take it over, they'll ruin it, they'll they'll shit all over it. They'll parasitically erode you from the inside and then wipe you away and let invaders come in and finish the rest, and then they move on to the next place.
Speaker 7: State stretches from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. Hertzel took that from the Torah Genesis fifteen eighteen. On that day, the Lord made a covenant with Abraham saying, I give this land to your offspring, from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates River. Justice Minister I electric Head and other members of the Israeli government admit that they believe is In Herzel's book The Jewish State, he often refers to Israel as the Promised Land. Here's a quote from Abraham Isaac Kook, the chief Rabbi of British Mandatory.
Speaker 1: Palestine, an aptly named person for once a cook.
Speaker 7: From zion will come forth Torah. What we're seeing is through Zionism, Jewish extremists are fulfilling the Torah.
Speaker 1: I can't read. Maybe again, listen, listen, my friend. There should be peace and then something covering. Yeah, I can't read all that. This is gonna be kind of you know, and I don't know if you can read that better, but I can't.
Speaker 14: The left left ham.
Speaker 1: I definitely can't read it when it's in red and a black background and blurry. Definitely not this is my father's land. This is not your father's land, but I have papers to prove it. So basically, what is this like the the the migrants isn't There's all kinds of ship going on, but they're stealing land from the Palestinians, and I think that's what they're representing here.
Speaker 3: Be.
Speaker 1: I imagine somebody said, I we a bunch of assholes wrote a book, and I'm representative one of those assholes, and in that book we said that we own everything that you are currently standing on and have lived on for many years. So move, move, or well kill you to kill you anyway. At did you just talk about the Korean Isn't that nice?
Speaker 7: The Rothschilds are known for banking, usually that slavery that comes from the Torah.
Speaker 14: beIN you'll lend the going I don't know the word, and you won't borrow.
Speaker 5: You'll lend.
Speaker 1: You'll lend to many nations. In that borrow lay, you'll rule over many nations, and they will not rule over you. Deuteronomy fifteen six.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Five.
Speaker 7: He wrote another book called Fighting.
Speaker 1: I think that's yeah. I think it just looked hum hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The protocols are interesting too. I guess maybe someday we'll have to venture back into those and go through all the wonderful things that are already being done here, like inheritance, tax, graduated incomes. All that stuff has written out. Let's see Blackstone mother Blackrock to acquire ancestry dot Com for four point seven billion dollars, giving investment firm total ownership of all DNA from every person who's ever used the service, Oh and probably all the DNA that they collected from those pcr tists. Blackrock and the Blackstone Group are often confused as they share similar names and orge it's founded in nineteen eighty five. Both companies fill under an umbrella company called Blackstone Financial Management, a a mergers and acquisitions company. In nineteen eighty eight, Blackrock separated from the parent company and focused on risk management. That's this one.
Speaker 16: The government is giving me two and a half thousand pain for the next three years to do. The next thing I'm going to tell you is unreal because now we've been offered two and a half thousand.
Speaker 9: Pound to join the scheme.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read the bottom real quick food shortages. British farmer, The government has offered us a scheme whereby we get paid for not supplying food for three years. Don't believe farming and food supplies under attack. Listen to this Cornish farmer explain how he's financially incentivized by the state not to grow food anymore.
Speaker 9: For three years, we don't supply you any food. Listen, we're going to go HUNGREDI I'm going to climb a field. I'm going to put spring boring in. I'm going to get four hundred and forty pounds off the government, right righter.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: Then when it comes to corps, ice leave it roped in the ground, so I don't get no straw for the cattle. You don't get nothing for your bread for everything we make.
Speaker 16: Okay, But I can also plant emix, which is for birds and beets.
Speaker 9: I can plant wild bird seed, which is for wild birds.
Speaker 16: I can also be paid to buy a ton of wild bird seed, like anybody puts in their garden for the birds and drew it out on the ground once a week.
Speaker 9: I can get paid for that.
Speaker 16: Now why it came to says do it because in doing that, I've not got a bifertilizer, which since the Ukraine War.
Speaker 9: Has gone from two hundred and fifty pounds an acre to a time sorry, to a thousand pounds a ton.
Speaker 16: So the order to fertilize your food, I've got a bi fertilizer, A one thousand pound of top it's come down a bit and sometimes and the guns up a little bit.
Speaker 9: But that's basically where we are.
Speaker 3: So I may go that.
Speaker 16: I don't have to spray, I don't have to send nobody I do with the tractor.
Speaker 9: I don't have to fertilize it. But I can just leave it in the ground and let it go. Pick up my FOURM forty pats so they can I go all over again. Government it's given me two and a half thoust for the next three years again, and government it's given me two and a half.
Speaker 1: So there's that or the starvation plan. This is part three of the thing that we're just watching.
Speaker 7: Genesis seventeen ten. This is the covenant that you and your descendants must keep. Each male among you must be circumcised. Verse eleven. You must cut off the flesh of your foreskin as a sign of the covenant between me and you. This is circumcision in the Torah, and it's actually mandatory for Jews. In Israel, a woman was fined one hundred and forty dollars for each day she refuse to circumcise her son. So if you don't want a man sucking on your baby's penis, you will be fined until you agree to it. Missionatah sep for kadusha is seraybia verse one. When a Jew.
Speaker 1: Engage, how do you make something completely insane permissible and normalized? Make it a crime not to follow it?
Speaker 7: Just in relations with a woman from other nations taking her as his wife, or a Jewess engages in relations with the non Jew as his wife, they are punished by lashes according to scriptural law, as Deuteronomy seven three states, you shall not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughter to his son, and do not take his daughter for your son verse ten. If, by contrast, a Jewish male enters into relations with a gentile woman when he does so intentionally, she should be executed. She is executed because she caused the Jew to be involved in an unseemly transgression, as is the law with regard to an animal. This applies regardless of whether the gentile woman was a minor of three years of age. She has executed. Intermarriage isn't just outlawed in the Torah, it's also banned in Israel. The Israeli government also banned an Arab Jewish love novel, claiming it threatens Jewish identity. A lot of people don't know about this because Jews run Hollywood and to keep coming out with movies about how evil whites were not allowing intermarriage and whatnot, doing all they can to keep this bogus white supremacy narrative alive, when in fact, it is Jewish supremacy that is alive.
Speaker 8: And well, but you're the one who finds it impossible to accept both Zionism and democracy in the same state.
Speaker 17: Anyone does because Zionism, the very definition of it, is the creation of a Jewish statement. In fact, Israel was defined in its decoration independence as the Jewish state.
Speaker 7: In Israel, they even segregate maternity wards. Israeli lawmaker besil Al Smotrich's white was secretly recorded by Channel ten, and she said, whoever is not a Jewish problematic?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 7: The first moment when a child enters the world is a holy moment peer Jewish. I really wanted Jewish hands to be the first to touch my child. Israel is illegally occupying the West Bank, bulldozing Palestinine homes and then building neighborhoods where only Jewish people can live. They are building Jewish only roads on stolen land.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is stolen.
Speaker 7: They have separate schools for Jews and separate schools for Arabs, which do not receive anywhere near the same amount of funding. The few mixed schools that they get firebombed by Jews. The two Israelis arrested spray painted. There's no coexisting with cancer and assimilation, and there's no such thing as coexistence.
Speaker 1: Yet we're racists if we don't allowing a bunch of diseased, psychopathic, low iq absolute animals that they let out of their prisons so that they can occupy our country.
Speaker 7: Jews have been kicked out of their host country all throughout history, and one of the reasons was because they never assimilated. This comes from Judaism.
Speaker 18: Can we invite our non Jewish friends and family to our house or can we go to their house and celebrate Thanksgivings?
Speaker 19: Says no, doesn't matter whether it's Thanksgiving or it's a regular meal.
Speaker 5: Not allowed.
Speaker 19: Why there's any sue of having these type of meals?
Speaker 1: This guy, so, yeah, you don't want to have sympathy or get to know people, and you know you don't want that, You just want to You don't want to have a human weakness flaw here where you don't treat them like objects. So that's why you can't get too close to them. This is the reasoning, because the frailty of human sympathy and compassion would make you less of a cold blooded killer when it comes to everyone but a Jew.
Speaker 19: Because customers alone, you get so comfortable that you marry their daughters or their sons.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to have meals together.
Speaker 20: So can you have turkey?
Speaker 19: Enjoy two turkeys enjoying a turkey? Can you have the interfaith peace?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It's not my rule, it's still up.
Speaker 14: But can you, I mean, can you see it from their perspective?
Speaker 17: If some of them have lived here for generations, how they might feel like this land belongs to them?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I mean according to the Torah. And let's just keep talking about a book that was drafted out of bullshit that gives license to them taking over everything that they want and killing everybody who would get in the way. Let's keep just keep referencing the book as if it's somehow it's not fucking holy men wrote it, Psychotic men, Jewish men with a background or an education in Greek This is it belongs to us. I mean, you don't think there's any way that Arabs and Jews can live here in peace? What the what the Greeks did by giving these people language? They didn't know what they were doing, because the moment they learned to read and write, they started rewriting history to put themselves at the center of everything and condemning the rest of the world. Because they weren't anything on the world stage for up until that point. They had to have this magic book. It's basically a grimore it's a spellcasting book because of what it's done to the minds of so many people. It's the Abrahamic deception. This they are the chosen. They're chosen by the freaking impostor, by the demiurge, by yah yahohath, by freaking Saturn. This is a Saturn death cult, you know, making uh excuses and rationalities for itself. There's nothing going on upstairs in that person's head.
Speaker 14: They don't have to write to stay here.
Speaker 6: It's all. It's all according to him.
Speaker 1: I don't care anything else.
Speaker 2: This is all.
Speaker 1: You don't care about laws, you don't care about like human rights or any of that. It's all according to the Tora.
Speaker 2: The tois has also human rights, the real for Jews and no one else human rights.
Speaker 1: You know, in the end, the people who aren't human have all the rights. After we build our big bitt mcdash. The amatarag do Leotim.
Speaker 2: Shuttler opened fire with an automatic rifle in a crowded mosque in the West Bank town of Hebron.
Speaker 14: At least forty Palestinians were killed, scores more wounded.
Speaker 11: And American born Jew Baruth Goldstein was himself a part time soldier, although he worked primarily as a doctor at a nearby Jewish settlement.
Speaker 1: He's always there for anybody that was sick, Okay, He refused to treat.
Speaker 11: Arabs Palestinian fury as the victims of the mosque massacre.
Speaker 1: Well, this one, this one's beautiful. Wait, wait to you hear how this plays out.
Speaker 11: I rushed to hospital in Hebron just minutes earlier. These people have been praying, celebrating the Arab past of Ramadama. They were mercilessly gunned down by an Israeli settler. Doctors say most were shot in the back as they knelt to pray.
Speaker 17: What he did was something which is uh which is a loyal act of heroism.
Speaker 1: Shooting people in the back while they pray is a loyal act of heroism. And these are the people who are in charge of the media and how they and spin tails, and in charge of the justice system. This is what you're up against. Don't think that you're up against American law. That doesn't exist. That's just a smoke screen. This is what the court of public opinion that they that they mold, that they have the full control over. That's what's that's what's that's what you're up against. They they didn't condemn this man for his They didn't. They didn't try to use this as a way of distancing themselves from I mean, they already got what they wanted. They got they got the murders, They got that notch on their belt of killing innocent people. And instead of you know, distancing themselves and you know, rejecting the guy, no, they turn them into a national hero. They didn't even they didn't even attempt to say face publicly because they don't need to. They've got the world banks at there at their disposal. They are those people. They are the money lenders makers, all that stuff. It's all their freaking spell casting Babylonian squares, it's all their bullshit.
Speaker 14: They have the Jewish people.
Speaker 7: Do you consider doctor Goldstein a martyrn a hero? Yes, yes, you consider them a hero.
Speaker 3: I was proud to know him, and I think he's one of the finest people I've ever met, even after.
Speaker 1: What he's got, especially after what he's done.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, Rebecca just sent me a picture of it blown out tire, so it looks like I have to go get her. Maybe I don't know. I'm gonna see what's going on. It's a really long message, so let me see. Apparently I just got a new bill and her tires blown out. Pretty good. Let me just show you this real quick in case you give a shit. Oh and by the way, so there's that right there. I can take care of this. So the descriptions have the links for the things that we you, you know, the things that I promote. And I don't promote everything. I promote what I believe in. So it's already passed that scrutiny. And I don't just promote things because there's an incentive that no Doctor Glitten, who's helped me and showed me that the stuff that he talks about works works with my kidney stones worked for when I first started getting sick here as well, and the concepts. And if if you haven't already gotten onto this membership site, you have to do that. And you have to watch that video that he did, the interview that he did in the interview section with doctor Manzo. It'll make so much sense to you and Attie so many things together. It's necessary. It's worth the to do it just to see that one video. But there's so much more there. But the whole point of an affiliate link is because that link tells the system who referred that person. So when I put out the last video talking about the link that's always in the description, I have to just click it and then you use Healthy Wealthy Wise as your fifty percent discount. Someone had the screwed up brain to tell me, like they I'd like, I should be excited about this, that I turned them on to doctor Peter Glidden. It was from our shows that she knew about him and that she just signed up and I didn't she didn't use the affiliate link. I go, why didn't you do that? You know, it's like that's how we keep this show running. Why would you think that I'd be okay if I would you think I'd be happy about that? When I when I support when I said when I when I supply this stuff for everybody to see. Oh, I just looked for the website, and I said, why did you do that? The affiliate link tells them who referred them. Yeah, there's a commission. That's one that's one of the things that helped support the show. So when you tell me you cut me out of it for no fucking reason, that's upsetting. It's not the it's not the code. It's not like with doctor Manso stuff, where the code is specific to me. It literally says ball Buster's fifteen on it. That's how he knows who comes from or the other one for Alzure, well, that says BB ball busterers right, BB five. It shows by who uses that, where it came from. This is just healthy, wealthy wise doctor Glitnon created that. Okay, that's the same code that people from niche who go and sign up use, but you're supposed to use the affiliate link to get there. And the fact that it doesn't change anything for the person who's signing up like it doesn't cost them more, doesn't cost them less, it's the same thing. It just shows the system who referred them to not do that is like smack smack, smack across my face and then like to then after I you know, tried to like I said, what all right, listen, no, I'm trying. I'm trying to move on. And it's like, I don't understand why you'd be upset about that. And I'm like, are you going to continue to rub salt in my eyes?
Speaker 9: You know it's.
Speaker 1: There, you go. So there's that. You know, things like this that come up. Somebody signing up for the year would have that would have been no problem, done and done. But they just wanted to let me know that they've got me out of that one. Thanks, thanks a lot, appreciate it. So the links are in the description. I'm gonna play this out for a little bit more because this thing keeps on buzzing on me. I'm just gonna try to read this while you guys are watching this and see what I need to do if I have to get up and do anything. All right, Well, energy that right here you go.
Speaker 4: So there's no question about it.
Speaker 5: It was a great man.
Speaker 14: There's no question about it. This was desperation for a man who was amorrow man for every instant of his life. They deserve and they got what they they deserve. The most upsetting part of this whole thing isn't it theoxic killed.
Speaker 5: It was the doctor Barth Goldstein's killed.
Speaker 14: I wish I had the guts to do it too.
Speaker 21: As night film and they walked towards the cemetery, a woman shouted, I said it. It was spoken with a thick American accent, and it meant the saint.
Speaker 14: It is important for the Israelis to shift.
Speaker 1: Attentions Baruk the saint. That's what they come up with, Hey, Bernard Berug and then Interestacy. So he's a saint for murdering people, innocent people praying. This is what they call a saint. Hey, it's kind of what the Catholics call saint too.
Speaker 14: Somewhere else and make the world.
Speaker 1: David was even though made up, maybe if some sort of historical character, but probably not. He was a murderer. Solomon was a murder To play with demons, these are their heroes. These are your heroes. If you follow that shit, that fucking shit.
Speaker 14: Forget what Goldstein did.
Speaker 22: Immediately after the Goldstein attack, the Israeli Secret Service clandestinely planted a bomb in a Catholic church in Lebanon, hoping to kill hundreds of Catholic worshipers, a bombing which would then be blamed on the Arabs and in this way shift media focus onto the Arabs Arab attacks and fifty.
Speaker 1: Did you catch that? So their response to somebody that their sainting his murders is to then go on and cause more murders to more innocent people. This is how they play with other people's lives. And these are the people who are determining who the politicians are going to be and what our policies in this country are. Do we need to start waking up to all this because this is where we're at. This is where we're at in that Samson option does not sound very good to me. I don't know how you feel about it.
Speaker 14: Two year old Holocaust tales from World War Two are what the Israelis seek to keep constantly in the news anyway they can.
Speaker 2: What was also familiar with this political outlook.
Speaker 14: He was very critical of the peace process. His hero and good friend was the late Rabbi Maya Kahana Today.
Speaker 13: After the attack, Israeli militants hailed him as a hero, the son of Mayer Kahani, calling him a samson of his time.
Speaker 7: Many Jews celebrate Sampson, who was the original suicide bomber, and they celebrate Bruke Goldstein as well, knowing that he shot people in the back while they were praying. They celebrated his mass murder then and are still doing so to this day. After Bruke Goldstein murdered twenty nine people and wounded over one hundred others, Habod Rabbi gets At Ginsburg wrote his most infamous work, a pamphlet title.
Speaker 1: This is one that they're talking about in the second part right, how to justify the murdering of Gentiles.
Speaker 7: Baro Kageeber or Blessed as the heroic man that investigates the spiritual and moral virtues of Goldstein's massacre. The title, perhaps not incidentally, also involved Goldstein's own name, suggesting that he was the heroic man. The life of Israel is more important than the life of Goyam, Ginsburg wrote, there, if there.
Speaker 1: Is a chance state, the life of state, remember Russia, Mother Russia.
Speaker 7: Does this sound familiar, even a slight one, that the boy will work even indiscreetly to harm the life of Israel. Then you don't care for the life of the boy.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't Mother Russia, it was Mother Bolshevik.
Speaker 7: Moreover, the best gooy is a dead one. The Hebrew version of the Talmud states that the best of gentiles should be killed.
Speaker 1: This is so there you go. I hope you're very what do you call it unimpressive? You want to be very unimpressive. You don't want to have very many accolades, because just like with China and Emperor Chin who murdered all the scholars, all the people who could read and write, I think you bury them alive or something like that, Joon, something like that. You don't want people who can be smart enough to see through your shit. So you got to get rid of them first. The best of the gentiles have to die. Apply that to what's happening to our country and what's going to and Trump talking about anti Semitism and a death penalty. What do you think's going on here?
Speaker 7: Disconfirmed by the Jewish Virtual Library. For over twenty years, Ginsburg's schools have been financed by the Israeli government to the tune of over a million shekels. Published financial records show he was receiving hundreds of thousands of shekels a year. Bruke Goldstein actually visited Rabbi god Leo Or for instruction after he massacred dozens of people. The rabbi ruled that gold Steine was holier than all the martyrs of the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: He went to them for instruction, So he was a holy crusade to kill all those people. That's awesome. That's awesome. That wouldn't have ever happened if there wasn't a brainwashing Torah involved, or talmud or so horror, whatever the fuck else.
Speaker 7: It doesn't stop there. Monocon Libney, who was convicted of murders, had it a terror organization dubbed the Jewish Underground. He testified that.
Speaker 1: Like the weather underground, also Jewish.
Speaker 7: Their behind the Underground was Leor, and not just for his preaching and religious rulings regarding the need to murder Arabs or killing innocent people. Leor, according to the testimony of the murderer, was involved in the details and decided how and when they would act. Leor pressured the hesitant perpetrators to blow up six buses with all their passengers. The buses were loaded with explosives with the object of killing hundreds. Only the delay enabled the Shinbeck Security Service to arrest them at the last minute the order came down. Leor was not to be arrested, tried, or even seriously interrogated.
Speaker 1: It was all you mean, like the dancing Israelis when the order came down, when they when they had the people that were probably more likely at least somehow complicit in what happened in the nine to eleven for setting the charges or I don't know, maybe that little art crew that was up in there. Huh yeah, yeah, really interesting, really interesting. Who's our country servant who actually runs it right?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: And why are we why are we using nine to eleven as a way to get it in fight and hate Muslims when it's granted there's another averra Hemry's religion full of psychopaths. I get that, I understand, but that's not what happened there. That's not what happened.
Speaker 7: Also being financed by the Israeli government, receiving tens of thousands of shekels every month, his job was to combine Torus studies with military service. Leor has also said that Jewish law permits the destruction of goza hate, crushing the touring steps to exterminate the enemy Samuel fifteen eighteen. And the Lord sent you on a mission and said, go and utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are exterminated.
Speaker 1: And what does Netanyahu constantly refer to amelek? And when you know what they do to a misconstrue concepts and ideas, they can apply amelek to anything they want to. They can apply esau to anything they want to. Not to mention the fact that all these things are based on a Torah. That's bullshit in the first place. But yeah, justification, And it'll only be a matter of time when they're ballsy enough to start calling any pale skinned American person amelek.
Speaker 7: In the Torah, there is a group of people called a'm alect who have to be genocide. The problem is you have rabbis labeling the Palestinians a'mlect and even going far as calling for Palestinians you put in death caps.
Speaker 1: For example, in the Blah Blah Blah Book of our ship bullshit shitt? How will you know it is is the Higher If he will be a king and he will conquer all the land of Israel, you will build a holy temple in spite the seed of Amelek. And now who's putting himself in that position? I guess those are the three conditions.
Speaker 7: For their Messiah to arrive. They need to conquer the land of Israel, which is Palestine, rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: And but first they have to destroy what's already there and.
Speaker 7: Aside their enemies, which is clearly what they are trying to do.
Speaker 1: And when you understand that it's not just the Palestinians of their enemies, but everybody else who isn't them, they also have to do that.
Speaker 20: That means you and melt in lunatics in the Jewish settlements.
Speaker 5: Those are not ordinary Jews.
Speaker 20: Those people are there looking at us as sub humans. They think that God has directed them to kill us, and their aim is open. They hit us, the racist and the lunatics, and they are protected by the army. One hundred thousand lunatics, one hundred thousand people who believe that Palastinian must be driven out.
Speaker 7: Ethnic cleansing is in the Torah numbers thirty three fifty five. But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allowed to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you live. Israeli lawmaker Moshe Fegeln openly called for ethnic cleansing, calling for civilians to be put in concentration camps. He said gozens should be given generous incentives to relocate after all fighters and their supporters killed. No two states for two people. There is only one state for one nation. A bob rabbi Manis Friedman was asked how should Jews treat their Arab neighbors. He said, destroy their holy sites, kill men, women, children, and cattle. He justified his statements by bringing up the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: Of course he did.
Speaker 7: Deuteronomy two thirty four. We conquered all his talents and completely destroyed everyone, men, women, and children. Not a single person was spared. This is more ethnic cleansing and genocide in the Torah. The Torah and the Talmud are equally dangerous.
Speaker 1: There is such a concept in Jewish laws of any population, and under very hey, another scundag of the universe.
Speaker 2: Very specific circumstances. According to various arabbitic.
Speaker 1: Opinions, it would be seemingly permissible, uh, to kill.
Speaker 2: Children.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course permissible to kill children. And I can just commonly say that because taking her that was the end of that one. All right, I'll figure.
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: That one's about? Voices skull tech?
Speaker 5: What the hell, doctor Robert Duncan.
Speaker 1: This is kind of lame because it's through the conspiracy Theory show by Jesse Ventura, and it's all very corny and clownish. But whatever, let's have some fun together.
Speaker 22: The technology that allows the government to transmit thoughts and voices into the heads of Americans.
Speaker 5: First question for you, what's negative about what you've done?
Speaker 3: I've empowered the dark side by some of my work.
Speaker 1: And by that he means to scume Doug's in the universe that we've been talking about already.
Speaker 5: And what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Technology is neutral? It can be used for good or even But I've worked on projects for the CIA, Justice Department, Department of Defense.
Speaker 4: Is this the stuff voices in the head and things like that? Yes, we've run into a few people that claim they got voices in their heads, they sleep inside tinfoil boxes, they do.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they do all that. Maybe they do. You know, that's what happens when you get rid of lead paint.
Speaker 4: A lot of crazy things, it seems, But when they talk to us, they seem totally normal.
Speaker 5: You seem totally sane. Are these people crazy or is the government doing this to them? The government's doing this to them. He's not even bothering to hide it. They're called Voice of God weapons.
Speaker 4: So you know for a fact that these weapons that you worked on, they're being used domestically today.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You have to remember this CIA has a long history of experimenting on our citizens from LSD.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, we're talking here, like going back to MK Ultra and all that in the sixties and seventies, were told all that stopped?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 4: Untrue?
Speaker 5: Untrue?
Speaker 1: Doctor Robert Duncan, All right, there's that one that's nice and quick. Oh yeah, this is a good one. We should probably hit that one up too. Not good because of the message, but necessary.
Speaker 23: Because the intersection of big data, connectivity and artificial intelligence and what it does in robotics and genetics in all the other fields. Believe that you mentioned everything that is changing our world in rapid rapid succession, and the future belongs to those who can size.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine having seating hatred for everybody else on the planet except for your own kind? I mean, like it's not even a part of anybody else's natural thinking. It's we're sold this racist ship from the people who invented racism, that were everybody else is racist but them. Yet they openly express just how racist and evil and hateful they are with every fucking breath. But everybody else is the problem. It's the white Europeans that are the issue, because that makes it again a target, you know, to target. Like I said, they're still continuing to exterminate us, the Goths, the Germanic people. The germ is a seed, right, the seed the people who brought justice and brought fairness to mankind, those people the ones that probably are the most capable of ruling higher intellect. Right, that's changed.
Speaker 5: We are positioned right at the cusp of this.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's envy when they say kill the best of the gentiles, because they don't want any examples out there that make them feel inferior. So the best way to do that is just to get kill them and forget that they e is in the first place. That way you can continue being inferior.
Speaker 5: Right at the center of this chair.
Speaker 23: We can take it and we are. It's changing. It's given us powers and prowess that we never had before.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like a psychopathic dictator at all.
Speaker 12: In cyber is a real dot mean of power. It's a new kind of warfare, very different from what we've seen before. I'm talking about the capacity, and it's not imaginary, it's not futuristic, and it's not exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Remember, he's the party of terrorists that you know of, the party of terrorists that took Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, there, that's a terrorist stay of Israel.
Speaker 5: With the click of a button.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, when the when the terrorists took over, uh, the leadership roles of Israel, but thought better of that because that's what Chris which his name had said one time. But Christopher whatever the hell's name is, who did something about the nine to eleven stuff, that that's kind of ignorant thinking they were created as a terrorist state in the first place.
Speaker 5: So you can bring down nations to their knees.
Speaker 1: Very roughly if you so desire, and guess what they so desire, because there you go. So there's there, there's their their Samson option. There we might be good. I mean there's some other stuff. I don't know if any of that. We can always do this similar day. There's some more stuff. I just find these articles strange, like, uh, they're talking about is zigzagging comment comment caught strangely zigzagging its way through space? And I said, have said this before, something with the ability to alter its course and change direction. It's changed the trajectory through whatever they pretend space is is either conscious or being operated by some one or thing like piloted, right, of course. And then it says graphene, Earth's most promising wonder material has been found on the Moon. Really, when's the last time they were up there? When when did they find that. I'm gonna say there some kind of with some radio frequency that they could tell the glow to certain color. It didn't shut up, shut up, of course it has Everything they say about space is bullshit, as of course it has meaning. Yeah, of course I don't like, I don't believe it and this one, this guy is really hard to listen to. But whatever this is, this will be the last one.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 24: This guy over eight million illegal immigrants across the United States southern border.
Speaker 1: Since it sounds like he's drowning on his own saliva.
Speaker 24: Joe Biden took office and a lot of people are asking why would the United States allow it is effectively an invasion of its southern border under this government demand. That's in charge of the US border, Alejandro Maorcas is actually an immigrant himself, being from a Cuban Jewish family who fled at Cuba after the Cuban Revolution in the nineteen sixties. But what not a lot of people know is that Mayorcus was actually a member of the board of directors of HIAS, or the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, which is one of the biggest NGOs pushing open borders in the United States, and he was a board member right up until the point where he moved to become the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Speaker 14: On their website, is he Irish?
Speaker 7: No? No?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Let's say Kenyan Nope, no, no. The same person every time, same type of people every time. Come dogs of the universe, celestial sodomite.
Speaker 24: That describes itself as a Jewish organization dedicated to the rights of asylum seekers and refugees and twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Right, because they care so much about these asylum seekers and refugees, even though they won't let any intermingling occur in their own little shit all of the state, they want to impose this upon everybody else who has a white population of any magnitude. What a why that is? Is it because they see that as a destructive force? Hmmm? And will they empower that destructive force? Would say? Weapons? And money and food and healthcare and free cell phones and healthcare. Yeah, healthcare, they get doubled, they get doubled, the healthcare.
Speaker 24: How about that seventeen it organized the Jews for Refugees assembly.
Speaker 1: Which is a joke in and of itself when you've heard all the other shit that happened, and they spoke out before. They're not for refugees, They're just using people as a tool. This is again the conductor, right, the orchestrator in the in the instrument, right, we blaming the migrants recompany are well, who incentivized them, who paid them to get there, and why was their purpose here and how are they going to be directed? And by whom will they be directed? Who will it be the conductor go after the conductors? Otherwise you're not. It's it's an endless respawning you know, thing that like like in those stupid video games that continues to spawn things until you destroy the box itself that it is spawning out of. That is that is why we're never going to get anywhere, because we're not addressing the core of the problem, not addressing the root cause of what's going on.
Speaker 24: Here, which brought together over fifty very powerful Jewish organizations in the United States, including dad L to lobby for more asylum seekers into the United States and to propose Donald trump span on immigration from Muslim countries.
Speaker 1: His who's also in bed with Israel. So yeah, this.
Speaker 24: Gets over one hundred million dollars a year from the government that may Orcus is a part of, and that funding has only exploded.
Speaker 2: Since twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Now it has been.
Speaker 24: Discovered that his is directly facilitating the invasion of the United States southern border by helping immigrants across the so called dary En Gap, which connects South America to the American continent.
Speaker 7: They have a dedicated building.
Speaker 24: Used as a process and facility there and are using their funding to help build roads and other forms of transport to help immigrants reach North America. They've even produced maps in Spanish to explain to immigrants.
Speaker 1: How once again, although they say all this stuff, there's no word in here in this description that mentions the Calergy plan and that should have been the first word to be put up there or the hashtag.
Speaker 24: The best reach United States Southern Border. Mayorcas is apparently aware of this, the even visited to these facilities. Now, this seems like a conflict of interest, yet it hardly gets discussed in mainstream immigration discussions.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was the last of that one. Yeah, we're good, all right, So one last thing they were out, So I'm gonna show. I'm gonna show these getting things they always do. And I didn't really thought this was gonna be something that I have to explain to people. But and I know this is not the majority, but I was just a little surprised and then discouraged by a humankind in their comprehension level when they could understand why that would be silly for them to do. But This is the video that you're currently watching on Rumble. If you're not watching on Rumble, if you're on FTJ Media, it's in the description in the same spot. It's the same description I paced on every one of them. So and if you're on Twitter, well there's no description there because they only have one. So all right, So very first top is the money Tree Publishing dot Com link, and you can use code ball b al for ten percent off your entire order. And that is, you know, literature to get your brain going and understand these problems that we're facing more. And then the Europa series is on there and all other stuff too. Okay, if you just go to semper firellc dot com, the one just beneath it, let me click that for you. You're on my site. That's the very second link. And if you want to get into doctor Peter Glennon's membership site, my affiliate link is alread attached to this. All you do is click it, all right, and if you want to become a member, you get into that. Mine would have to be in the part of this is your membership account, right and then but as far as when you get on it, you'll just have to get into it, and then you'll use healthy, wealthy, wise, capitalizing each letter of the first letter of the word and put you know, without any spaces. But that's not my that's not my code. That's the generic code. You need to use this link in order to make it count for the show, in order for to recounted. And that's kind of the whole point. And that's why they became affiliates in the first place, is because he wants to see how much of an impact our talks are. You know what the impact is of our talks on the people that are listening. So if you can't count that well because they're not using their proper link to get there, then that's kind of defeating the purpose. All right, so quickness, if you want to go to doctor Glinton, okay, doctor Manzo's site, there's a lot of confusing things going on with some of the different ways that you know, everything interplays with the cartoon and all that stuff. But if you look just beneath her, you'll see Baba is fifteen.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now this one all you all you use is a code because the code is specific to me. Click that. If you want to go to the shop, you can do that you have to buy one item at a time in the car stuff for some reason. But the energy I dinees there, magnetic sticks are there, you got the tooting forks. This is all stuff that you'd wanted to have the ATB book for first, and then the basic muscle change basics of muscle testing. It's like a training thing, right, and then.
Speaker 5: You go to.
Speaker 1: ATB book an all Tough Body. Right, scroll down top one is the hardcover that I have. And I've used this multi you know again. I'm gonna use it two more times when I get off there to to do the other two pathways. But you just click there and then you type in ball Busters fifteen at checkout and you'll get fifteen percent off the book. All right. If you want the electronic copy, the e book is twenty five, but it's not as big. It doesn't show you everything, it doesn't explain as much. It's more of a reference version of it. Okay, it's very shorthanded, but it gets you started on it. That one. You can click here and use the coupon code. All right, going back to my site, the Azure will BB fifteen this is right or any the right BB five. I'm sorry, BB five Ballbusters fifteen in this BB five over here, so you click the picture. And we were talking about this earlier, like the let Islandic CLD liver oil does have beef liver powder in it too, so it gives you you probably I'm sorry, this is a cl liver oil, all right. I was thinking of the copper. But the full of acumic acid all right. Now, that's going to be your essential minerals. So it's somewhat equivalent to the plant ride minerals, all right. And this thing last ninety days, so that's something that you can use. The small one is a ninety day supply if you use a one to thirty second of a teaspoon as is recommended. The core copper I use, and that's one that has that additional beef liver which is right here complex and so it gives you a little bit more copper than the other copper that's in it. And there's other IP six in the here which would be good for your bones and all that stuff too, and it pulls out the iron. Many cool things in here. There's a multi vitamin you just have to keep. If you don't see you on the first page, you just click this load more. There's tons of the stuff, right, so you just find the stuff that and if you want to ask questions in the telegram group about that stuff, doctor Bonzo is in there. He might not get to it right away, but you know somebody else in the group who might have already used some of the stuff will be able to explain it. Brie is really good at that.
Speaker 2: And there you go.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of good stuff in here, all right. IP six right there the potter, I think is probably the best way to go with that, all right, And then you just keep scrolling, scrolling blah blah, hy load load load but BB five for five percent off the entire order for life, okay, okay, and some of these are actually on sale. And then you still apply the code piggidy bam right right, all right. Then you get to my so that was the top of my site, and you see fail and favorite here. That's a coupon code for spending more than twenty two bucks on the show on the on the stuff.
Speaker 2: So you can.
Speaker 1: See the pre scrappy on Babylon's there the book, which I highly recommended beginning, but hey, get it from one of the other links. If you want, I don't care works for me. The Barns, the Amazon, the Coba and Lulu right there, or you scroll down to the bottom. You selected it from me, all right, there's that the creatines who uh creating hydrochloride. I noticed a huge difference, but I didn't take it with me because I was concerned that, you know what, an open white potter on an airplane would just cause me problems with my daughter trying to get past TSA. So I didn't bring it with me. And after coming back home, I saw that I was a little shrunken down and I, uh, my strength wasn't there. But I started back up on us since I got home, and I went to the gym once before, you know, just feeling like crud because I'm sick and not wanting to be hacking chunks of my long into the garbage can while I'm at at the place. It's not it's not a very good look. You can get gallons of the sauces, and if you don't see the one that you want there, consult me and I'll see if I can come up with a price. But the original butter, believe it in avocado, the lipper snapper with honey, or the Limp Paspie with bacon, or the Humsinger or available as standards, and then you can ask me about any of the other ones and I'll see what that would be in a in a you know, gallon form. Most of them I could probably do. One of them might be cost prohibitive to you. I don't think you'd want it because some of them are requiring a certain degree at like the the Ertali and the Blueberry supernova inquire require an extract that isn't cheap, so the sauces aren't cheap, so the gallon of that sauce would not be And listen, you know if diehards, you know, hardcore. Friend, I've had people buy it before. So that's cool. Let's go what I tell you to go. There you go, and then you have all the other sauces and the descriptions. You click on and you get the description. That's Rebecca. I took a picture and did that with it. Yeah, fair is down here on this one. Here, that's my daughter when she was five months old. It's my steps on when he was like eight or nine. Nice nice family, veteran ins hot sauce place right. You should totally get into it and yeah, there we have it. I've got to finish two more sauces. Rebecca's you know, flat tyre kind of slowed her down, but she's gonna be back and she's gonna be pulling, pumping out the order. Today, most everything's done. I just had missed something that was on the list. I gotta do that and move on, moving on out play some more orders. Otherwise I get bored staring at my I don't know what something dirty? Insert something dirty there. Okay. I do appreciate your time, I appreciate your attention, and I thank you for being here, thank you for showing up, and I'll see you again tomorrow. Have a great day.