Speaker 1: Welcome back to Sasquatch Theory. In this episode, I'm joined by Dan from Michigan, who shares a series of unsettling encounters that took place near his family's remote cabin in the forest surrounding a state park. What began as a peaceful place to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors slowly became the setting for experiences that changed the way he looked at the wilderness forever. Dan describes hearing a blood curdling scream that shook his entire body while bow hunting. He also witnessed a massive, reddish brown creature crossing the road in broad daylight. Dan also recalls encountering an overwhelming odor deep in the forest and the mysterious break in at the family cabin. If you enjoy firsthand wilderness encounters and unexplained stories from some of the North America's most remote forests, I think you'll really enjoy this conversation. If you guys enjoy listening to real life bigfoot encounters, be sure to like the video, subscribe to the channel, and if you have a bigfoot encounter that you would like to share with me here on Sasquatch Theory, feel free to reach out sometime at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. With all that being said, let's dive into Dan's bigfoot encounters from the state of Michigan. All Right, Dan, welcome to Sasquatch Theory. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: How are you doing excellent? It's an absolute pleasure to have you on the show today, Dan, if you would tell me a little bit about yourself, where you're from, and your experiences from the very beginning, please okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I was born in Detroit, Michigan, and grew up in the suburbs and lived there most of my life. We had a cabin out in the woods about fourteen miles northwest of Ascota, which is where I won't go to with the story. I moved to North Carolina in two thousand and two for work. But basically now, as far as the property goes, we had a great grandmother that was a school teacher near my Cato, Michigan, back in the eighteen hundreds, and she purchased the forty acre plot from a guy named mister Buele, who was a huge landowner during the loggin industry back in those days. She kept the property for her whole life, never did anything with it, and she left it to her daughter and her daughter and her husband who's my great at and Alcole. They built a cabin there, completely unaccessible by road at the time he had to take it was a two track, and back when they built it, you know, they used to horse and buggy to get back in there. But over the years it stayed in the family and we gradually you know, built onto it and eventually got electricity out there and stuff. But it's been a vacation spot in our family for years. My father wasn't a hunter, but my older brothers and I we developed curiosity for hunting back in the late sixties ortly seventies, so we started hunting out there. So that's just a little bit of a history about the property itself. It's completely surrounded by the Alcona I'm sorry, the Aasabol State Forest on all four sides, which butts up to the here On National Forest, so it's it's remote, very very remote. It has a spring fed creek that goes right through the which we used to drink out of, full of brook, trout and beaver and deer and all kinds of game out there, So anyhow'll get to the story. So late eighties, in October, I went up there by myself to go bow hunting. And one morning I got up real early, about four am, made something to eat, put the camera on, got ready, and I walked out the front door at five AM. I wanted to get to my blind well before light, so I walked out the front door and around to the back of the cabin. That the blind was about a quarter mile behind the cabin. And just as soon as I walked around the corner, you know, I noticed it was pretty quiet, and you know, real quiet morning. And I got around to the side of the house and then all of a sudden, I heard the most god awful scream I ever heard in my life. I mean loud. It just froze me in my tracks, and it sounded like a woman being brutally tortured or murdered or whatever. It was just and it went on for quite some time, and it was so loud that it actually shook my whole body just vibrated, you know, I could just feel it just go right through me. And my first instinct was was to get back in the cabin. You know, I had no idea what that was. In all the years of my life going up there, I never ever ever heard anything like that. So I went back in the cabin and I sat down with my forty four magnum and I just waited for the sun to come on. Now, that was pretty much my first experience. But the same week I was up there for a week and I was driving to town headed east. The road that I was on ran east and west, and I was headed east and it was just before sundown, and I got just past this old abandoned farmhouse down the road and I saw something come out of the ditch. So I stopped my car and I'm marching it. That was maybe, I don't know, between fifteen one hundred yards away if that, And this thing came out of the ditch right next to the mailbox and it was covered in hair, and I'm looking at it stroll across the road. It kind of glided across the road, didn't look at me, didn't look at anything, and I'm thinking, what the heck is you know? And you could see the hair hanging off of it, and it's knees were as high as the mailbox. So I thought, okay, whatever that means, It's huge, and it walked, you know, across the road into the woods, and that was pretty much it. You know, I mean being from Michigan, this was back in the late eighties and growing up, you never think about, you know, a sasquatch being in the state of Michigan. I have never ever even thought about it up until that point. So I guess I was in kind of denial about it for quite some time, because, you know, how could that be. This is a Northwestern thing. This happens in you know, Washington State, Canada, not here. So for years and years I just kind of blocked it. And then one day I finally just sat down and I thought, you know what I got. I gotta know what that was. So I started doing research on animal screams in Michigan. Couldn't find anything that came anywork close to it, especially with that kind of volume. And you know, then I started listening to some other stuff that people have recorded, you know, different sasquatch sounds, and Okay, that sounds more like what I heard. And so since then it's just been kind of a thing for me just to try to find out what's what's really out there. And I do know that a few times walking down the road. Our mailbox was a mile away from the cabin, so we had to walk a mile down this dirt road, which was our daily exercise. We could have driven down there, but we chose to walk. And I remember a couple of times, this is before this happened, smelling something awful. You know, either side of the road was kind of a swampy, dense wooded area, and I remember thinking, oh my god, something must have died in there. You know, it smells terrible, and you know, I'm wondering now if that's what I smelled. You know, I don't know for sure, but I'm wondering if that could have been in But anyhow, yeah, it was quick the experience, and I've never hunted, never went bow hunting again, and I wouldn't go out in the woods by myself again. And of course, trying to explain to my brothers or my friends, I was just you know, whatever, man, you were just hallucinating, blah blah blah. You know. So it's been tough, and now pretty much that's it. And the reason that I wanted to talk today is because you know, I have watched some of your podcasts and for years, I've wondered if there's any other people in Michigan or in that area that it had experiences like I did. And I've heard a couple of guys on your show talk about it, even the scream. The color the one I saw was it was brown, but with a sun hit that you can see red as well. So yeah, and some of them are pretty close to the same area that that I saw it in the you know, the Assable River Valley, the Pine River area out that way. So and that's pretty much it as far is what the experience I had.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dan, I appreciate you for sharing the details with me. And just to be clear, the state forest is it spelled au Sable State Forest? Is that the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A U S A B L E.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's pretty close that's part of the Yeah, it's pretty close to Manistee Lake, north of Roscommon State Forest area and kind of northeast of the Huron Manistee National Forest. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: It is? It borders the Huron Manistee National Forest. If you were to walk through the property off the back of the side, you would you would wind up in the the Heuron National Forest and there's a river that runs through there called the Pine River, which is it's there are all tributaries to the Asabo River, and the little creek that ran through our property, which was spring fed. It was a tributary to the Pine River. So there was plenty of opportunity to have plenty of food and water and whatever they needed to survive down there. And right behind the cabin maybe I don't know eighth of a mile, there was a mammoth cedar swamp down there, and I remember growing up that the locals would tell me, don't go in that cedar swamp. You know, it's dangerous and you could get lost or turned around, and we don't know what's in there. So I never went in. And I don't know if they were referring to the Sasquatch or if it was just, you know, truthfully, so dense in there that you couldn't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is really interesting. When the creatures screamed at you, was it close to the spring fed creek? By chance?
Speaker 2: It was real close to it?
Speaker 1: And what do you think it was trying to say?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if I startled it. One theory you had a guy on here a while ago. That was a detective I think retired, and I do believe I talked to him at one point, and his theory was is that maybe I scared a mother, you know, with a young one down by the creek, and that she was just sending out a warning, you know, maybe to a male that she was maybe in trouble or a startled or whatever. But other than that, I have no idea. Othertheless, I say, I startled it maybe or it was just telling me, you know, don't come out here, or whatever it was. Just but after hearing that screen, there was no doubt I wasn't going out there, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an excellent theory. And it was definitely startled and communicating with the rest of the group that there's a human in the.
Speaker 2: Area, yeah, human armed, even though it was only just a you know, compoumbo. But I said, I've seen bears around there, I've seen every kind of animal there is, and I've been going up there since, you know, nineteen fifty eight when I was born, and I've never seen or heard or anything like that. I used to have hunting dogs. I'd go up there bird hunting all the time, and never came across anything like that. So I don't know if the dogs ever did. Of course they can't talk. But you know, that's one of the reasons one of my best friends has a very hard time believe in me is because he says, as much as we hunted those lands over the years, you just think we've seen something. And I said, yeah, well, you know, if we're out there with guns and dogs, why would they come near us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wouldn't be elusive if everybody saw them every time they were Oh yeah. And so when you encountered the creature, how good of a look did you get?
Speaker 2: Mean, when it was crossing the road, Yeah, I got a great look at it. I didn't see its face because it was walking across the road, but I did see its profile, and I saw its head. It was just like I said, the whole thing was covered in the reddish brown hair. And just so happened that I noticed that the mailbox had stepped up next to his knees or as egh as that mailbox.
Speaker 1: Interesting was this in the same timeframe that you heard the screen vocalization?
Speaker 2: It was within a week. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Do you feel like maybe the sasquatch purposely revealed itself to you as a territorial display.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I was driving my car at the time, and it was probably a mile away from the cabin when I walked across the road. I mean, there was nothing else out there, so it would have to be pretty intelligent to think, Okay, well that's his car and I'm gonna show myself to him right now. I don't know. I mean the way it was acted, it looked like it just didn't even care I was there. I just walked across the road back into the woods.
Speaker 1: What time of day did it cross the road?
Speaker 2: Just before sundown? So I'm guessing in October in Michigan. I'm not sure what time that would be, but the sun wasn't completely down yet, and I could see, you know, the sun going down behind me, and it was between me and the sun. So I'm guessing probably late in the afternoon or early evening.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it was possibly getting up from its betting area and moving in the evening time in October to either hunt join up with the rest of the clan, or to revealed itself to you, to possibly say stay the hell out of the woods.
Speaker 2: Could have been yep, because the old abandoned farmer's field. There was just it was full of you know, foliage, so it could have very easily been bedding down in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where was it coming from? And where was it going to? From what you saw?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was headed south to north across, yeah, across the road.
Speaker 1: And was it coming from like dense forests and going into like farmland or going towards a creek? How can you describe the patterns?
Speaker 2: Well, when it came out of a field and you know, walked through the ditch across the road into the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, would you say it was out in the open in that field? Possibly?
Speaker 2: If it was, I didn't notice it, you know what I mean. I mean I did not notice it until it glanced in my rearview mirror and saw it coming up out of the ditch. Yeah, and I immediately stopped and just watch to see what that thing was. I wasn't sure what it was going to be until it, you know, got out on the road and I saw it for sure.
Speaker 1: And how long did the entire encounter last?
Speaker 2: Well? Maybe ten seconds?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's a significant amount of time. And that's pretty cool. You got to see one how tall would you say.
Speaker 2: It was well gaging that the mailbox is probably what four feet you think, Yeah, I'm gunsin probably at least seven to eight feet tall.
Speaker 1: And did you ever go back to look for tracks, any tree structures or did it just kind of terrify you to even think about the encounter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it terrified me. I didn't think about anything. I did not want to think about it. Like I said, for a long time, it was just like it was so out of the realm of you know, what I knew and the possibilities that, you know, you almost questioned your sanity. But a few years later, once I moved out to North Carolina, I decided, you know, I need to know, I really need to know what that was. And that's when I started studying. I've watched all kinds of stuff on it. Always been curious about Michigan. You know, why did I see one there? And I did talk to a guy that I worked with years ago. He was retired military in Vietnam VET and him and I were just having a coffee and I mentioned it to him and he looked at me real serious, and he said, well, you know, he says, my friend and I were deer hunting up in Tawis City behind his cemetery up there, and he said, we saw one And I said really, and he says, yeah. We sat there and watched him for like fifteen minutes. I said, no way, and he swore by it. So that's what I thought, Well, Okay, maybe they are a bunch of them up there. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. And have you heard any other encounters or experiences from locals in the area or other family members.
Speaker 2: No, my family members have not had any experience as far as the locals go. I knew one couple that lived in the old school house that my grandmother used to teach and they converted into a home and they live right on the edge of the forest there, and he grew up there and he said he's never seen one. He says he's heard stuff that he couldn't explain, but he's never seen one. So but that's a huge, huge, huge tract of land back in there. And I truly believe that if they if they don't want to be seen, they're not going to be seen. You know. That's why people have such a hard time tracking them down, is because they're so loosive. They know how to hide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And how did this encounter change your perception of the world around us and biology?
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's a lot of things out there that we don't recognize or understand. I'm not you know. My best guess as far as what this creature is is probably a descendant of jug Anipithecus. And I'm sure you've probably heard that before. It's the only thing that in my mind makes sense. You know that something came across the Bearing Straits thousands of years ago has just slowly moved through the through the country. But then again, you have them just about every continent in the world. They had sightings so and I know the silver Back Guerrilla it took them years to prove that it existed too. For years people said that was just a myth. But I do believe that maybe, and I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I think maybe that if the government does know that the creature exists, what's I kind of think they do. I think the reason they probably have several reasons for not letting us know. My biggest theory, and I'm sure you've heard this one too, is probably the logging industry. That's a multi billion dollar industry, and if they were to acknowledge the existence of this creature, it would mean probably shutting down, you know, millions of acres to protect the habitat. And I'm sure they don't want to do that. They don't have to. I have a friend that is a owns his own logging company in upstate New York, and I was just talking to him one day about it. I said, you know, you ever see anything on in wood's like a big foot or sasquatch or anything. And he just looked at me and he says, well, all I'm going to tell you is he says, there's things out in these woods that would blow your mind. And he wouldn't. He would not confer more deny that. You know, he has other seat in sasquatch or believes they're there.
Speaker 1: So no, yeah, for sure, no doubt the government knows about the existence of sasquatch. I mean the military. They're out there with night vision goggles, they have thermal satellites in space, and if a simple bow hunter can discover these creatures exist out in the woods, no doubt they know about it. They're the owners of national for rist, federal land, and all the state for us SO.
Speaker 2: And they even have areas out. Yeah, they have areas out in Washington State where you're not even allowed to go in. H Yeah, shut off to the public. So you know, what's that tell you? Why can't you go in there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure. And I think that's an excellent theory about sasquatch being her descendant of Gigantopithecus, And it could be possible Gigantopithecus is a sasquatch and they're just calling it a different name because people always ask where's the bones? That could be it.
Speaker 2: Well, and they might be smart enough to know not to leave them around. And you know, I watched a show one time where they took a deer carcass. This was a sasquatch show, and they had a fresh killed deer carcass and they staked to the ground, you know, with wires and everything so it couldn't move, and they put a camera next to it, and within two weeks that thing was completely gone, I mean bones and everything, because of the bugs and the different things in the forest that will eat you know, dead flesh.
Speaker 1: So the cassalization process is super rare. And most of the dinosaurs we see in museums. That's not really what they look like. That's kind of what they constructed by the bone fragments that they discovered. And it's the same way with Gyganthropithecus. They only have a piece of the jawbone and a few teeth and they kind of painted the whole picture and all of a sudden they know what at a where it slept, and everything about its life somehow.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know the thing with the two is that they've they've got this thing called EDA now you know, the environmental oh DNA, and they have found stuff on several different places where they've they've found DNA that's it's not human. It's almost human, but it's not chimpanzee or gorilla, and they just don't know what it is. Okay, so what is it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is interesting is that where they take a water sample and they can tell the animal that's been in the water.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, they do that. And they can actually take soil samples and other kinds of samples too, of areas you know, where they suspect there might be different creatures. So, I mean, the proof is kind of out there, and I think that doctor Jeff Melvern. He was the one that did all the footcasts. I think he just passed away recently. I'm not sure. He was talking about the dermal ridges and stuff on some of these footcasts, and you know, I watched one one time where he brought a guy in that was that was his specialty, was fingerprints and dermal ridges and stuff, and he said that they're not fake. You can't fake that. So that was interesting. I think that's kind of a proof of their existence too. But I guess I get it to unless you see when a lot of people aren't going to believe you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely hard to believe. And people who have these encounters are blown away and they can't even believe they encounter the creature. I mean, it's that unbelievable. It's something that will blow your mind if you see it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I appreciate you doing these podcasts with people from you know, Michigan. It really helped me a lot knowing that I was not the only one that had an experience in that particular area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're in North Carolina now, and there's a lot of bigfoot reports from there. I live in the Ozarks here in Missouri. There's a ton of Bigfoot reports. So being up there in Michigan by the Canadian border in the Great Lakes, no doubt these things. They're up there for sure. I mean, there's so much worlds by the by in Canada, you're by the border, so I mean, if anything, you should be having more experiences than me down here in Missouri.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Michigan is a lot of people are deceived by you know, how big the state is, and you know, like my friends down here, they say, oh, that place is a ghetto Detroit and Flint. No it's not really. Once you get past that part of the state, it's nothing, but you know, forests and wilderness and lakes and streams. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is the Sasquatch? They follow the waterways and when you're in Michigan or Minnesota, there's a ton of a ton of water there. So that would be an ideal place for an elusive creature to exist.
Speaker 2: Right, And I thought about that with that spring thick creek that we had running through the property there. We were the first house, probably the only house on that spring thig creek, and it was probably fifteen feet wide, about four feet deep and you could see to the bottom loaded with brick trout and a great place for cedar trees growing all around it. It was like, you know, a great place for something to hunt and fish and have fresh water source. I'm pretty sure that was probably a big attraction. And probably about a mile and a half is the pro flies from there headed east north northeast. Was a farm, a huge farm, so they had plenty of you know, corn and different stuff out there for the cattle deer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it blows my mind that people have been put put away, put in prison for hardly no evidence or zero evidence at all that they committed a crime. But with sasquatch like you were saying earlier that Jeff Meldrum had these tracks, they had dermal ridges, and there's all the reports out there, so many eyewitnesses seen these things. There's been video footage, trailcam footage of them, and just all kinds of evidence shown that they do exist. Yet the people don't believe. People are so skeptical. I wonder why that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think they just maybe it's the fear of the unknown. You know. I probably would have been one of those skeptics. Too up to that point. In fact, before this happened to me, if you just said, yeah, I saw a big foot by your cabin, I haven't laughed, okay, you know, And there was one thing I wanted to mention. I went up there several years later after this incident, and the cabin had been sitting empty for a few months. I mean, it's just a place we would go. It wasn't lived in all the time. We had a breezeway that went from the main cabin back to like a little guest house, and it was probably seventy eighty feet long. And something had broken into the breezeway and just trashed the hell out of it. I mean just tore it up and went through a screen. And it could have been a bear, you know, very well could have been that's what everyone said, but you know, after thinking about it, it could have been something else.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I think that's very possible. Jeff Meldrum was on the show Mons Request, and he went to an area in Canada and the nearest house or road was one hundred miles away, but the property owner was claiming that something was breaking into the cabin and they had I don't know their version of forest rangers there and they said whatever did this was not a bear, and they believe it was sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think I saw that one is that's the one where they put the nailboard outside the door when they left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got the blood and the chunk of meat, and it looked like it was like a giant human foot that stepped on that screw. Yeah. The DNA came back as unknown and they had chimpanzee DNA. And you're in Canada. Why would anything have chimp DNA.
Speaker 2: Especially one hundred miles from the next house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well this place is pretty far out in the middle of nowhere too. And like I said, probably some of your listeners are familiar with OSKTA, and the area I went to is about fourteen miles northwest out in that area. And like I said, I don't want to say the road or the address because the guy that he bought the place ROMs and O two and he lives there full time, and you know, I know he bought it just to be alone and be at peace out there. So I don't want to have a bunch of people going out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's completely understandable. And it's terrifying to think that possibly a sasquatch was either in your house or in the chicken coop, or was getting in your barn. I get a lot of reports like that where people claim they get inside their buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll tell you there's been many, many times over the years, even before this happened, and where I've been up there, and you know, the whole place it says a cedar cabinet was beautiful. I had windows all the way around it. I can't tell you how many times I felt like I was being watched, you know, just get this creepy feeling that Wow, you know something's watching me. And I don't know that they were. It just it was a feeling I had, Especially after hearing the screen that time and seeing it on the road, I thought, Okay, maybe they are watching.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're always watching for sure. Do you ever get out in the woods there in North Carolina to look for any evidence or anything.
Speaker 2: Well, the woods here are a lot different than they are up north. I can tell you that I've had criticism for my friends in Michigan because the guys down here use dogs to hunt deer, and the reason being it's not because they're lazier. They don't. You know, the woods here are so dense, you know, there's no way to walk through them. That's why they start a dog and never flush the deer out to them. It's very dense forth here. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with thickets you can't see two feet in front of you.
Speaker 2: No. I think that a lot of the sites that a lot of the sightings that they've had in this state are in the Hurry. I guess you would call.
Speaker 1: It you you w h National Forest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, u AI National for us, which is about I'm guessing about two and a half hours west where I'm at, and I have I've got one friend that is willing to go out there camping with me. So I think we're going to one of these days when the weather cools down a little bit, maybe November or something, will head out there and spend a weekend just you know, I'll see what happens. If anything, I'm not going to walk around pounding our trees or scream and I just want to see if, if anything, what comes to check us out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. Keep an eye out for tree structures. Those things are all over the Carolinas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I guess up in the mountains, they've been around for a long long time. It's just kind of like like the Indians, you know, the people in the mountains here there just say yeah, you know, that's not even if they exist, it's that they do.
Speaker 1: Is there any other experiences that you've had throughout your life, anything strange, paranormal and explained, any anything strange that you feel might be connected to the phenomenon, whether it's tied in with the sasquatch, whether it's another cryptid or even on the WU side. Can you recall anything strange?
Speaker 2: Not really, you know, I'm not a big believer in the in uh the UFO thing. I mean, it could be, but I'm not a big believer in that. I tend to believe that it's just a regular animal, you know, a dog man too. I have a hard time with that one in the in the what's another one starts to w h.
Speaker 1: When to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wind to go? I have a you know, I mean I have a hard time with some of that stuff. So, you know, really, as far as paranormal stuff, now, I'm not one of those people. Of course. My my father, uh he lived about five miles from here. This is an old Civil War battleground area, and he he claims to have seen some stuff. He was a world were two veterans, so those guys, you know, they don't usually bs about stuff. But he was also in his eighties at the time, so I just kind of and there was no way for me to verify anything of anything that he said he saw.
Speaker 1: So what did he say he saw exactly?
Speaker 2: M hm. Well, they had a condominium that was built on top of an old plantation that was there back during the war, and the Union soldiers were camped there for quite some time before they invaded Fort Fisher, which was the last open port of the Civil War. And he claims to have seen a woman in a woman in uh that era clothing two or three times, and he saw a great, big black guy too, uh dressed in like really nice suit. So I mean, you know, and I did do some research for him. There was a plantation there and a lot of them were buried on that property. So as far as I know, that kindle could have been built on top of the cemetery. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's very possible. All right, Dan, you did an excellent job describing your experiences. Do you have any questions for me or anything else that you'd like to mention for the viewers.
Speaker 2: Well, keep an open mind, that's all I can say. You know, don't be afraid to share your stories because the more you share them, the better you feel it feel. And I know that everybody that's that shared their story has faced some ridicule and just you know, suck it up. You know what you saw. I know what I saw, so and I would ask you that you had an experience as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a lot of experiences.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you must know where to go there, how to find them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that or they find me. It's hard to say, really, but they are out there. They do exist, and I appreciate the message for the people who don't believe and people that have encountered these things.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, they are true. They are truly there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. All right, Dan, I'm gonna let you go for now, and I appreciate your time today. If you encounter anything in the future, feel free to reach out.
Speaker 2: Okay. I appreciate your man.
Speaker 1: All right, you take care of yourself, all right. I want to thank Dan for having the courage to come on the channel. And share his experiences with everyone. Whether you've had similar encounters yourself, or you're simply interested in the mystery surrounding these forests, stories like Dan's remind us just how much of the wilderness remains unexplained. If you've encountered something unusual while hunting, fishing, camping, or hiking anywhere in North America and would like to share your story, I'd love to hear from you. You can reach me at Sasquatch Theory at outlook dot com. If you made it this far comment I believe in Bigfoot and that lets me know that you listen to the entire podcast. If you would like to help support the channel, you can join the membership today for additional content early access to all my videos, or you can make a donation through the PayPal and that helps me with new equipment for the channel. I also started a GoFundMe to raise money for the new pulsar send Beyond thermal binoculars. If you guys would like to help with that, I would really appreciate it. I just simply can't afford all the year to do a real Bigfoot research, so none of this would be possible without you guys. But if you can't, I completely understand you. Guys, watching these videos is enough, so don't feel obligated to send me anything. With all that being said, I appreciate everyone for listening today and until the next one. You guys be safe out in the woods.