Speaker 1: Just Sid and Friends in the morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Sid Rosenberg Aria, Sid, do you want to come up here?
Speaker 4: Said Mark?
Speaker 5: Should I let Sid come up? Mark? I think so? Come on Sid.
Speaker 6: So Sid's got the number one radio show in New York, got the number one radio show in New York like by.
Speaker 5: Far Blues Blake. Do you not work for the Portothary at one point?
Speaker 7: I know you did. I was a Commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 5: Eight years the Port Authority. So this is going to hit close to home for you. We're about to commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to me every day. I am beating this drama. I had Bill Donnie you want from the Copic League. He's written a long letter urging Mamdanie not the com nine to eleven. I brought on survivors, victims, the families. I put on the guy that started the petitian. I'm bringing on another lady. Pay him on a mission to keep this mayor away.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me, but I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families, don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, or if you all governor, if you would stop him from coming or not. I want, as a guy that worked with a port authority who lost people that day, I want you to tell me do you think the mayor should show up?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, said, I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens, my sister Linda's older boy.
Speaker 9: Oldest boy.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, six years old Army veteran volunteer firefighter, New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned in Tower two when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We don't. He got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member and I don't think zoron Mundanmi should go. It's as if you know someone's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons. You wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's where I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him, don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus, be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him.
Speaker 5: Much like the compsit to booth the basil years ago, right, same thing, same thing, group of city homeowners.
Speaker 10: Homeowners say that Mayor mum Donnie bungled the new pieda tear tax and is now suing to delay implementation of this controversial surcharge. Political reporter Marsha Kramer has the story.
Speaker 11: It was a taunting social media post which Mayor Mondonni gleefully told owners of people he believed had second homes with more than five million dollars and co ops and condos worth more than one million dollars to expect new tax bills. Now, homeowners are striking back, saying the mayor botched the rollout. Many who actually lived full time in their homes were.
Speaker 12: On the list.
Speaker 13: Mayor Mondanie wanted to make a splashy headline with the second home search charge, but his administration violated the law and implementing it. It's been a total debacle, and the way they rolled this out violated the state law that authorized them to implement it in the first place in fundamental ways.
Speaker 11: Attorney Randy Mastro, who followed the suit, says the way the city did it, listing nine hundred thousand people on a list of people who could be subject to the tax and sending letters to seventeen thousand others unfairly puts the burden approof on homeowners to establish their full time city residents.
Speaker 13: It's both legal and it's unfair, and it's unconscionable because now thousands of homeowners have been put in jeopardy. Thousands of homeowners are seeking and having to pay for professional advice lawyer's accountants on how to make this application for an exemption.
Speaker 11: The Mayor's office insis is doing everything possible to fix things, saying, quote, the Department of Finance has been working around the clock to answer questions, provide assistance, and ensure those subjects of the search charge have the information they need. We extended the exemption application deadline to September eighteenth. Updated our online guidance.
Speaker 10: So, Marsha, let's talk more about this tax because I'd like to understand something specifically. Is this suit is it seeking to actually kill the tax?
Speaker 11: Well, actually, right now, it's seeking an injunction to delay implementation because they say there are so many flaws in the way it was rolled out. And one of the things this suit takes issue with is a list of seventeen thousand people who got tax notices. The suit says it was over broad, and as evidence, I point to the fact that sixty eight hundred people, that's forty percent of the people who are on the list, have either filed an exemption or in the process of filing an exemption.
Speaker 10: All right, sounds like there's a big cleanup to be made my city Hall here.
Speaker 5: The America hating jew hating abdul El sayed with Jake Tapper go to see of CNN yesterday.
Speaker 3: I want them to live in America where they can breathe clean air and drink clean water.
Speaker 14: And actually, Sara and I like each other.
Speaker 15: I don't know about the first Lady and the President, but from what I've heard, it's.
Speaker 5: A bit of a rocky road.
Speaker 16: Prime Minister Benjamin Ettanya who publicly rejecting a Trump backed fifteen point piece plan while reaffirming that Hamas cannot have weapons. This says Iran is issuing new demands over the straight of war moves. Fox News Chief Foreign correspondent Trey Yins is live from Tel Aviv with more Right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Hey, Peter, good morning.
Speaker 17: While the Middle East waits to see if an agreement can be reached to reopen the Strait of Warmuz, Iranian officials are issuing new demands around. Supreme National Security Council released fresh demands over the weekend, calling on the United States to permanently end the war and compensate Iran for damages before the strait would reopen. This does come, as Iran's four Minister says, even if a deal is reached, it doesn't necessarily mean the strait will stay open.
Speaker 18: We have been discussing the temporary route and we are very close to reaching a conclusion. Work is being carried out based on the maps of this route prepared by the enforces. Negotiations have taken place between the navies of the two countries and the details are being finalized.
Speaker 5: I believe we will be.
Speaker 18: Able to conclude these negotiations very soon.
Speaker 17: Conversations about the straightcome as the US naval blockade of Iranian ports remains in effect, costing the regime hundreds of millions of dollars each day, and according to the US Central Command, as of August eighth, centcom redirected y three commercial vessels disabled to and boarded to. The US military has also permitted more than thirty ships to pass through the blockade for humanitarian aid. Vice President jad Vance told Fox News the US pressure on Iran will continue.
Speaker 19: They're hurting in a big way.
Speaker 5: They want this thing to be over.
Speaker 16: The question is whether they're able, their system is able to give the things that are necessary for us to be happy, for us to feel like we've gotten what.
Speaker 5: We need out of this particular engagement.
Speaker 16: That is still to be determined, But I do think that we've made some progress over the last few days with.
Speaker 5: Talks on going.
Speaker 17: Iranian proxies remain active. The Yemen based Houthies launched a new attack on Saudy oil refineries. The Houthies have launched several attacks in the region over the past week.
Speaker 20: Welcome back to America, Senator Tom Cott. It seems to be the Democrat Party is not a silent partner junior partner in this. It is trying to run interference so we can't deport illegal aliens and we can'tupport these people. They they push judges through, as you're well aware, who are radical leftists who throw barriers in the front of the administration trying to address these issues and so forth. There's a few Democrats who speak up, a very few. Is this now the Democrat Party?
Speaker 21: As I contend well, Mark, you said, there's a few Democrats that's a little bit higher than.
Speaker 7: I can count.
Speaker 21: The only one I see around the United States Senate, for instance, is John Fetterman. And John's a Democrat, as he said, you know, John has a lot of views that I don't share on economic policy or in social policy.
Speaker 5: But John's a.
Speaker 21: Patriot, and John believes that his party has gone down a dark path towards anti Israeli sentiment, anti Semitic sentiment, socialism. I don't see any other Democrats out there like him.
Speaker 22: Hi spent twelve years of blood, sweating, tears making sure that Donald Trump is going to get elected. Nobody did what I did for him, and I will take a bullet for that man.
Speaker 23: Tomorrow, there was a medical emergency involving well known Staten Island artist activist Scott Lobato. Officials say Lobato suffered cardiac arrests Tuesday evening during the NYPD's National Night Out event at Midland Beach. Witnesses say the incident happened after Lobato attempted to confront New York City Mayor Mom Donnie during a speech. First responders rushed to the scene, performing immediate CPR and using a defibrillator to revive him. Police and EMS rushed the artist to a local hospital. Friends share online that he is awake, smiling, and recovering now. APB News caught up with Lobato a number of times to view his work and speak with him about issues he is passionate about.
Speaker 22: I'm a conservative honist and we don't want to change the art community and make it conservative. We just want our fair share because for thirty five years, thirty five years ago, I saw how disgusting the AWK world was and how one sided, and that you know, if you don't abide by the isms of their leading club, and you're a conservative Trump supporter of Republicanan flagway.
Speaker 9: But you're not an artist.
Speaker 22: So I left them years ago and I continued my battle promoting America.
Speaker 6: New Yorkers need to show the rest of the world that we own new Yorkers.
Speaker 24: Well, the President of the United States stumpfew Donald Trump will come out and for a rally for you.
Speaker 25: It's not public yet, but I think we'll be seeing Donald Trump in New York very soon.
Speaker 24: It'll be nice. And who's going to be the ringmaster? Sid Sid Rosenberg? Is he going to have Is he going to have a position in government if you get elected?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 25: Sid said he might be running for mayor, I mean good mayor. What do you think, zev?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 24: So I asked that question. The problem is his wife won't let him. So I asked him the question. If the President of the United States calls you up and says, Sid, I need you to run for may while you run tough one, he'll be the mayor, he'll be the president or his wife and he was He hesitated for a moment or two.
Speaker 25: Well, I'm sure Danielle doesn't want him to take the pay cut. But listen, Sid is a great guy. You know, he's a dear friend of mine, and he's a patriot and a proud Jew.
Speaker 5: Danielle and I my beautiful wife. We took our walk which we take often. Sometimes we just walked the beach up by Rhees Park where we live, and sometimes you go the opposite direction, and we walked to the gym which is about thirty one blocks away. My dear friend Seawan Sarone burned fitness in rock Away. Then we work out for an hour which I did and she did, and then we head back out back on the boardwalk for the walk home. That was awesome. Then we had a beautiful breakfast and did some other errands and eventually my friend Moschef picked me up at about one point thirty yesterday afternoon and I made my way to West Hampton for a great event. Boots for Israel did a spectacular job. So a lot of friends. I want to get to all of them during this program today. So not every day, it's like Sunday because on Monday and we're back in our studios. But we love this show. We love our jobs. Me Lewis, Noam, Joe Nolan Elick, and we give you the best damn show on radio every day anywhere in this country. Now, I'm not just saying that I can't go anywhere these days without getting mod A couple of hundred people at this event in the Hamptons last night, and I don't think President Trump would get treated any better. I really don't know. I know that sounds crazy, but I really don't. These people they just love this show. They love it. I mean, some of these women are almost in tears. Do you think I'm exaggerating now, Lou, you've seen this, but no, we think I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 14: They were in tears. That might I might be an exaggeration. No, like tears like they're seeing Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of like that. Yeah, yeah, tears, yeah, kind of like that. You've seen the Trump But no, I've never seen anything you have seen that. You've seen people get WILLI emos some where they see you yet close that lady at the very last a couple of months ago, she was almost in tears. You were right down.
Speaker 12: She was just being yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, you can use every word you want. But these people, they loved this. They go nuts. They almost cried like, oh my god, I love you. I don't know what I would do without you every morning, my but Papa, it's really lovely really as I love it.
Speaker 12: Listen, you don't have to cry. I'm gonna be here. I come, my heir right.
Speaker 5: I'll see you tomorrow morning, sweetheart. Don't you worry. Yeah, I'm gonna keep fighting. It's too hot in here, justin getting here. It's too hot in his damn studio. So it's a great, great event. I'll get to it. But I purposely wrapped book ended if you will, the open put together in extraordinary fashion again by Justin Ellick with our dear brand the man who will be the next governor here in New York, Bruce Blateman. I got a very big week coming up with Bruce Blateman. I can't give away all of it yet, but it's a very very big week. My amazing son, Gabriell continues to work for Bruce. He's now extended his I guess what do you call that? Interns Day? A lot of the kids were done August the seventh, and Gabe may take this thing right up until Labor Day when he starts his senior year in high school. That's how much he loves Bruce Blakeman. He loves the Chief, he loves Chris Boyle. He loves the whole group. Bruce is doing a great job. So we started the open with Bruce on this show. Listen. He was on the show eight thirty Friday morning. You know what makes me laugh at home is the reason why I love doing the mornings is not because I like getting up at three and I hated but we get to all the stories first. So I hate to sound like a dick, but the rest of the day, no one says anything that's really new and or authentic because I've already gotten to it. Okay, So the New York Post did a story a couple of days ago about what Blakeman said about nine to eleven. No, it didn't. He said it on our show hours before Fox News Digital. No they didn't. He said it on our show hours before yesterday. And I love this lady a lover. On Sundays, Maria bought Romo. He didn't break news on her show. He said it on our show at eight thirty in the morning, three or four days before. So the truth is nine times out of ten, unless something breaks the night before, you're gonna get it here. Is that accurate?
Speaker 14: That's absolutely true? Right, Unlike the crying, that is true.
Speaker 5: The crying is true. I'm telling you it's absolutely true. It is. And by the way, more than once, many many, many, many times make it worse.
Speaker 14: I swear to God many times, many times, like once, I sort of believe, I tell you many times once.
Speaker 5: At at least once at every event, I go to swear to God on my father, on my dead father. Yeah, I'm gonna take it easy. He sounded like Ben Stiller and something about Mary is.
Speaker 3: Crying.
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Yeah, why would I make that up? At that?
Speaker 12: More sad that you actually have now believed.
Speaker 5: Well, not sad is that you guys are calling me a liar because you don't want to believe the truth. It's one hundred percent. At least once at every event, somebody goes to that extreme, to that extreme.
Speaker 12: People are fans.
Speaker 5: No no, it's not fan no, no, no, no, no, no fans. Is I shake your hand in the street. I listen every morning, said good job. No, these women get emotional, driven to tears.
Speaker 14: Sometimes has anybody fainted yet?
Speaker 5: No, that hasn't happened. Stories true story, you guys. Uh. And by the way, this is what assholes you guys are. You're part of the show. You're part of the success. You would think you would revel in all this because you're part of the reason why they love me, But you're so jealous and stupid that you just refuse to accept it. Why would I lie about something like this? What are you dumb? Because no, no, no, no, no no, it's one hundred percent you and you guys are a part of it. So congratulations, you actually emote, You make these people emote. That type of emotion happened again last night at least two ladies. They were like, oh, oh my god. I mean at the Saint Patrick's State parade and shared Lopez saw this ladies walking down part of the procession. She starts to run full speed, yelling, oh my god, oh my god. I've been waiting my whole life to meet you now making this up right, don't be stupid, of course I'm not. This happens all the time, and it's surreal from me, and it's kind of silly to your point, to both of you guys points, it's even sillier to me. But it happens. And last night, I'll tell you these people West Hampton, I love that group because I'm always killing the Hamptons. I'm always saying it's to wasstentatious. People annoy me. They're too impress with themselves. Not last night, they were good people, crying patriots, good people. So the first part of the Blakeman deal was him talking about nine to eleven. I did not know that his nephew, His nephew was Sergeant Tommy Jurgens was killed on nine to eleven. I never knew that Bruce Blakeman was actually a family member. So that made me sad. His oldest sister Linda her son. So he's he's very emotional when it comes to nine to eleven. And he said on this show first before Fox Digital and the New York Polist and Maria that what people should do there is be respectful and just turn their backs. And I brought up the time when all the cops turned their backs onto Blasio and he said, yes, the same thing, and that's all shocking, you know again, he said, you know he's running for and you would expect him to say, and this is why he's a great choice for governor because Hokeel would say, no, he's the mayor. He want barn Square and every mayor goes he should be there because She's got no guts, You's got nothing. She's the wicked witch. But Blakeman speaks from a place of a real New Yorker, worked at the Port Authority, saw those buildings come down. Speaks from a place of emotion. He's a guy you gotta love. She's nothing. She's a robot. Kathy Hokel is a corrupt robot. That's all she is. There's no emotion. She's barely human, barely. But Blakeman, I love what he said on the show a couple of days ago. Then on the end of the open he was a guest of our dear friend zeb Brenner. You like Zev?
Speaker 14: No, my love, Zeb, I just talked to Zev Actually last week did you really have about what? It was accidental? I was trying to call my brother Zev, and I had said, hey, Siri calls Ev and I called Zev Brenn instead, and I had a nice little conversation with him.
Speaker 5: Really. Yeah, he's such a great guy, yees be a very nice guy, very very nice guy. And he does this radio show. He comes on very late this time of year because he always comes on after shops and the Sabbath ends late this time of year because it's light out very late. Sundown obviously comes on earlier in the winter. And he had Bruce Blateman on last week. And I go back over a year ago. I was at an event in Jamaica, Queens the Young Israel event. Yakov Searle and Zev was interviewing people there. He interviewed me over a year ago, and he asked me about this potential run for mayor, and I put pulled it. I'm like, a come on, Danielle doesn't want that. It's a major pay cut and she doesn't want all the nonsense that goes with wanning for office. And you know, I'm kind of waiting for Trump. Yes, Larry Trump said she loves it. Bruce Plateman keeps talking about it, Mike Waller loves it. A lot of folks with a lot of political power actually love it. But I've never really taken it seriously. You know. Michael Rappaport, I think he's taking it more seriously. Even this Dave Portnoy. Almost everything he talks about now is running for mayor. You've got John Shell, former Cheap of Department, He's running for mayor. It's like a thousand people most people still think the current police Commissioner, Jessica Tish Sh'll run for mayor something, despite her saying no, that the current Speaker of the City Council, Julie Menin, may run for mayor. But it seems like I'm the guy they always talk about and write about, and I keep saying I don't see it happening, but Bruce Blakeman keeps bringing it up. And when not if, when Bruce Blakman wins in November and he becomes governor, that may require a long discussion between me and daniell know, because he really wants me to run. If he wins, that would be quite a combination Blakeman and Rosenberg running New York State, New York City. I think people would like that. That'd be crazy.
Speaker 14: Can you imagine how many women would be crying and fainting them?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's also a very handsome guy, Bruce Blateman. And you may not know this was a boxer.
Speaker 14: Did you know that I did.
Speaker 5: Big time boxer? You could fight? Oh my god. You know, it's funny to say that. There was a woman last night who didn't thank me for running, but basically did that and asked me to run. Please, can you please run? She goes, I got a lot of money. She's in the happens. I know a lot of people with a lot of money. I can get you money. To Margot sweet, I'll take it easy. Give me a couple of months. Anybody, and now I'm gonna run. I'll let you know. I have no idea who she is. Out of contact her, but she was that emotional last night when she said, please run for mayor. That's exactly you must have been there with me, Lewis I must have been This is uh. Bruce Blateman with zeb Brenner was in the open well play it again, cutting off number one. He says Sid would make a great mayor.
Speaker 24: Will the President of the United States stump for you? Donald Trump will come out and for a rally for you.
Speaker 25: Um, it's not public yet, but I think we'll be seeing Donald Trump in New York very soon.
Speaker 24: It'll be nice. And who's going to be the ringmaster? Sid sid Rosenberg? Is he gonna have Is he going to have a position in government? If you get elected?
Speaker 25: Sid said, he might be running for mayor. I mean, make a good mayor. What do you think, Zev?
Speaker 24: I think such I asked him that question. The problem is his wife won't let him. So I asked him the question. If the President of the United States calls you up and says, Sid, I need you to run for may while you run tough one, he'll be the mayor. He will be the president or his wife and he was he hesitated for a moment or two.
Speaker 25: Well, I'm sure Danielle doesn't want him to take the pay cut. But listen, Sid is a great guy. You know, he's a dear friend of mine, and he's a patriot and a proud you.
Speaker 5: So we're going to bring on later on today. Thank you for that, Brus. Getting back to the start of the open, we talked about Blakeman saying that the nine to eleven family should turn their backs on this scumbag, radical Islam piece of garbage mayor, which he is all those things. So today we're going to bring back Giovanni Galante and he's the gentleman that started the nine to eleven petition. His wife, Grace was murdered back on nine to eleven. She was only twenty nine years old. He'll be back today and he's not coming alone. Another nine eleven family victim. Man by the name of Michael Wolfe. His wife, Catherine, was also killed that day. I know that Giovanni's wife worked at Cana Fitzgerald. I'm I'm pretty sure that that is the case, and he did send me the information where Catherine worked. She worked at Marsh and McLennan. So we're gonna have two husbands who both lost their wives on together at eight thirty this morning, Giovanni Gallante and Michael Wolfe, and both don't want Mayor Mom Donnie anywhere near that sacred site, despite what Elizabeth Miller had to say last Thursday. And I'm gonna play this for those guys, because I believe only one heard this. But if you missed it back and forth between me and Liz, which we did do Thursday, we played on Friday. Her father by a fighter, Doug Miller, was killed on nine to eleven, murdered, and she's okay with the mayor being there, even though the mayor is good buddies with people who, as I said to Liz Miller, said your father deserved to die. He deserved to die, America deserved nine to eleven. That seemed to I guess, go over her head. But if you missed it on Thursday and body. Here's a short synopsis of me and Elizabeth Miller as she tries to make the argument, despite her father being murdered, that the mayor should be there. Lewis cut number three. So I've been on this crusade ever since Monday, July the sixth. I promised you guys, I would be and I have been at the wishing our country a happy two fifty. On Saturday, July the fourth, the mayor tried to do that. It was the darkest most anti American speech. I've ever seen, no shock, but I promise you I would divert my attention focus on nine to eleven. I've done that, and I want to keep this mayor away and the overwhelming majority of people I speak to in this city, and I'm very famous. I speak to a lot of people. They agree nine to eleven families and just every person walking in the street, but not every single person does. So I was surprised to hear on the news a couple of days ago this young lady, Elizabeth Miller, God bless her, her father, God rest his soul, was killed on nine eleven a firefighter. I don't know, mister Miller. But I can tell you this, I love him. New York loves something, America loves him. So I was surprised to hear that she's okay with the mayor being in attendance, even though the mayor hangs out with people Hassan Piker, Chevalier, clerics who were co conspirators and the bombing of the Royal Trade Center in nineteen ninety three, hangs out with them, says nice things about them. This is not just your everyday politician you disagree with. This guy is friendly with, says nice things about people who said America deserved nine to eleven. I'm sorry he shouldn't be there. But Liz Miller, who's closer to the situation, she lost her relative, by lost friends, she says, it's okay, let's talk to her. Elizabeth, good morning, How.
Speaker 7: Are you good morning?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 7: Thank you for you know, taking the time to talk to me.
Speaker 5: No, no, of course, you made the point that you don't want the focus to be on anybody but the families and the victims, And boy do I agree, but you but you know you realize, Elizabeth, when that punk shows up that day, he's gonna get all all the attention, every camera shot. Family members will turn their backs, politicians will shine him. All they're gonna talk about that day. If this guy shows up is him. If he's not there, guess what. At the beginning of the telecast and maybe the beginning of your ceremony, they'll go no, Mayor, that'll be it. If he's there, he's gonna demand all the attention. Why would you want that?
Speaker 7: I think people are a lot of talk.
Speaker 26: I think people ask like like, and I'm not saying nihilon's families. I'm saying like politicians so like, you're gonna have him come? And I think think about this when President Trump had individuals like when signed you know, the petition, that he didn't want it.
Speaker 15: They didn't want him there.
Speaker 26: And again it wasn't of course as large, but he still came and the day wasn't about him.
Speaker 7: And listen, I'm a firm believer.
Speaker 8: Regardless of who you are as an elected official, I'm grateful.
Speaker 26: That you want to take the opportunity.
Speaker 7: To sit there and honor our loved ones.
Speaker 26: Whether I like you, whether I don't, whether I agree with all of your policy I don't.
Speaker 7: I think the other thing.
Speaker 5: You think that you think you're a very smart girl. You are. I'm not just I'm not patronizing you people yell at.
Speaker 7: I don't feel like you are.
Speaker 5: I'm not okay, But do you think that the mayor is honoring your loved ones? He couldn't care less at your father is dead, and I know that sounds really rough. He couldn't care less. He's showing up because he's still trying to snow people that he actually cares about this country, which he doesn't. He's not there to honor your father. He couldn't care less. He would much rather honor Mohammed Atta, who flew the damp plane into the building. Ouch. So the comedic actor John Stewart, Well, I think is on once a week he's got the Howard Stern schedule. I got to kick out of the Howard Stern News this weekend that he actually I guess there was some type of rule that his stamp knew that they couldn't talk to him. They go to parties, don't And I missed did the same thing, just so you know that wup end you couldn't even look at the eye man. You weren't allowed. He would walk in the newsroom and literally person by person, from the traffic people to the newspeople to the sports update people. They would look down. So Starn, I guess, was the same maniac the Iman was. But it works one day a week now, how it's turned, and I think Stewart does too, right, know home just Monday night, right, that's right? Yeah, So I don't know John Stewart. I've talked a little bit about John Stewart over the years, and believe it or not, even though he's a disgusting liberal and not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, and certainly not nearly as funny as he thinks he is, I think I've actually spent more time over the last couple of years giving John Stewart more credit than killing him, because talking about nine to eleven, John Stewart did help Peter King and others in making sure that the victims' families get compensated for a very very long time. The victims families members that are still dying. Remember nine to eleven was not a one day event. Twenty five years later, people are still getting sick and dying, and to his credit, unfunny John Stewart, he helped with that. So I always give him credit for that, but he's still a dick, and he came after me really hard out of nowhere after I made that appearance Super Bowl Sunday that night with Brian Kilmead on his show with Klay Travis, and I savaged the NFL for hiring Bad Bunny because in my opinion, he wasn't all that good. Not a great singer by any stretch. Okay, dancer, really stupid set. He made Puerto Rico look like a slum basically. And my big problem was he did a whole Super Bowl halftime show, the biggest American event in the world, in Spanish. That's not okay. I don't care how many people speak Spanish in Miami. I don't care. We are on English speaking country, the United States of America, Okay. I wouldn't want Yahoo to do the show next year in Hebrew. So I'm very consistent. So Stuart was pissed that I said he should have done in English. So the next night, Monday Night, on his show, he took games, specifically at me John Stewart. They didn't talk about the fact that the show should have been in English. Instead, he spent a good five minutes making fun of my ten called me thanos, which I see on Twitter every day now, the Jewish thanos. That's all people do, Purple said. Purple said, they don't even bother trying to argue any of my points anymore. They just make fun of my ten the most unattractive, ugliest people you'll ever see, okay, and they make fun of my tan all day. That's all they do. So Stuart interviewed John Fetterman last week and tried to sell John Fetterman, and you heard Tom Conton with Mark Levin say exactly what I say. I say it all the time, and John will join me today. I love John Katzman when he brings up common sense democrats. That's a unicorn. They don't exist. What do I say every time there's one? Do not say that? Known there's one one? One? John Bettaman, Do I not? Haven't I been saying that for a year, long time, long time. So it's nice to see Tom Cotton tell mankleb In the same thing which I've been saying for a year. It's amazing how many times every week on these shows these people vomit exactly what I say all the time. This one fetament Cotton's right. So Fetterman's on with Stewart and Stuart's going on and on about genocide and how bbi's a terrible person, and Fetterment, to his credit, keeps fighting back, keeps fighting back. So it compelled me to send an email to John Stewart because I was email address, and the title of the email goes, It's not genocide, you dumb F word. But I spelled out the F word, you know, And then in the actual email, I went on to say, I've never heard anyone sound less informed than you watching your conversation with Betterman. Please shut the f up, you dumb democrat. Do you mind dehumanizing? Shut the f up? And would you No?
Speaker 25: No?
Speaker 5: I sent out at five point thirty nine am on Friday morning that at ten forty four am Friday morning, I received an email back, No way I did.
Speaker 14: I thought for sure he would not respond to that.
Speaker 5: You can go to my Instagram account at Rosenberg dot Sydney. It's not at sid Rosenberg, folks at Rosenberg dot Sydney, or my Facebook account sid Rosenberg or my Twitter account sid Rosenberg nineteen not at sid Rosenberg. And I've got it all right there my original email to Stuart and his reply it's all right there, and he responded in John Stewart fashion by saying this, thanks for setting me straight, very helpful.
Speaker 14: That's funny.
Speaker 5: I called him dumb. I used to upward three times and he said, thanks for setting me straight, very helpful, your friend. You love John Stewart.
Speaker 14: No, I don't know if I love John Stewart, but I think he's pretty funny.
Speaker 5: He has his moments. I don't think he's pretty funny. He has his moments. I guess. I don't know. I don't find anybody funny anymore. I gotta be honest, you know, since Rodney Dangerfield and Richard Pryor and all those guys died like I barely lan, I really do enjoy sebast Man of Scalco. I'm not gonna lie like you too, now. Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 12: I've watched a lot of clips recently and he's good.
Speaker 5: He's funny, funny, really funny. He does tell me too. But for the most part, I watch these comedians and I don't get it. I don't know what do I know?
Speaker 12: Well, it's a dying art.
Speaker 5: I think it is a dying art, right, think.
Speaker 6: About it, because you don't see them on get up and do it on a talk show and they just.
Speaker 12: Dangerfield.
Speaker 5: No, come on, come on now, Lenny, Bruce Richard. I mean those guys, it was just a completely different era. They were great, you know, there was and of course maybe the greatest of all, George Colin, because but they said what they wanted to say, like I do, and people are all okay with it. Not this over sensitive society we live in today, which is really not that people say to me all the time, Sid, how do you say that stuff and keep a job? I go, what do you mean? What do you mean? There's millions and millions and millions of people that agree with me, and even the sometimes very rough way I say it, I'm not alone on an island. I'm not. In fact, I think I represent the majority. The problem is the minority is too loud, and they own the media. So everybody thinks the whole world thinks like MS NOW or CNN or some of these repugnant radio shows, and they don't. They don't. I give Americans more credit than that I do. There's the reason why President Trump got over seventy million votes. There's a reason why this show in a Blue City and a blue state got a seven point four on Friday, beat Curtis by six points in the demo, six points. He should retire today, and that move at nine o'clock with a new guy, he's gonna take the same drubbing a seven point four to a one point four. If I'm Curtis, I never go to work again. There's a reason why that's the case, because people do agree, and people are not as scared as they were three, four or five years ago, or certainly when you had a Democrat in the White House Joe Biden. So no, I'm not afraid to say how I feel. I'm not afraid to disagree with John Stewart with the curse on Twitter, or to tell you how I feel here, because I really believe, I really do, in my heart of hearts, that the majority of Americans are smart, patriotic and good people and agree with me. Many morons out there any more, runs, I get it, but I don't believe that the majority. All Right, what else is happening on? What I miss from this weekend?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 14: Unfortunately some of it just really tragic.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you saw that, Oh yeah, I know where you're going. I'm gonna take a guest.
Speaker 7: Just go ahead.
Speaker 5: The mother and daughter who died in the boat.
Speaker 14: This is just a terrible story on so many levels. So they were on this mom and daughter, the infant and the mother twenty seven years old birthday. Yeah, they were out on a birthday celebration. Her boyfriend. The woman's name who passed away Sarah Sanchez. Her boyfriend said, I wanted to get my girlfriend out of the house for an evening on the town celebrate the fact that they have a new little girl. So they brought the little girl along and about ten thirty on Saturday night, for some reason, this motor boat they think it's just likely because it was overcrowded, flipped over in New York harboard and both the mom and the infant daughter died.
Speaker 5: Well, those the only two people who perish.
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they were able to grab twelve others.
Speaker 5: Twelve others, And I did read this morning that the is in big trouble. Yeah.
Speaker 14: So this captain Manuel Hernandez arrested charge with a whole bunch accounts of reckless endangerment and the Coastguard looking into whether this boat may have been operating as an illegal charter, and just some people who are experts on boats know a lot more about this than I do. Just looking at this motor boat. Said the issue was he probably just had way too many people on it.
Speaker 5: Boy, that's a terrible story. Yeah, terrible. What else you got, Let's.
Speaker 14: See, I'm trying to find something that's not terribly sad.
Speaker 5: No what it is?
Speaker 14: Well, No, this one's actually has a better ending. This five year old falling out of a fifth floor window of his Bronx apartment last night. He falls face first onto the ground. There's the neighbors out there that it's a nice night, it's about five thirty a night, and they hear this loud thought. They find this kid face first on the ground, rushing to the hospital. Now they say he's going to be okay. And what they think happened was they had the window guards on the apartment that he somehow squeezed through this window guards right before he fell. But the good part of that story is he's gonna be okay. And if you saw this over the weekend yesterday, Queen's Congressman Alexandria Ocassio Cortes was on one of the New shows I think it was ABC this week, and she says, yeah, she's really considering running for the White House in twenty twenty eight. She says, either that or she'll run for Senator Schumer's seat here in New York, but either way she likely won't be in Congress after twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Now, I think she will elect to run for Senate because that'll be an easier path to victory. I really believe that. So I think she'll run for that and probably win. Even if my dear friend Liz Pipco runs, which I want her to. Some other names out there that may maybe eno Werner, Korf, they're not beating her. Bottom line is they're not beating her. So that's an easier pant of victory for AOC. And she's still so young that she can run for president in four years or eight years, all right, but she's gonna definitely gonna look to get out of Congress and do something bigger. She's a moron. I'm not just saying that because she was a bartender. I don't care. Bruce Willis was a bartender. He's a small guy. Not because she was a bartender or because you know, she she wears tight pants and flaunts the physical side that men tend to like. This listens to this woman speak. I mean in Germany last year, that was about three minutes of the most embarrassing talk I've ever heard. She got nothing right, nothing right, including whether the equator is so I don't know, I mean not not more the equators, the country, whether it's north or south of the equator. So. I look, she's gonna run eventually, and when she does run, she's going to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm telling you she really is, don't you think? No, yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: Look, I mean she's I think, can you name somebody more famous in Congress than her? I think she's the most famous person in Congress.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean Elon ome was. I think she's probably is. Probably can't now that you said that. How about the Senate. I'm gonna bring Ron Johnson on today out of the great state of Wisconsin. They went on recess yesterday. I mean, they got like nothing done either. They pushed through all of Trump's seventy five of Trump's people, including Todd Blanche but no Save America Act. Nope, that's not done. It's like three or four major major issues that they did not solve. You know, they're off until September the fourteenth. September the fourteenth threw up for like five weeks. Yeah, me too. Reconciliation not done. So we'll talk to Ron Johnson about that coming up later on this morning. We'll also talk to Scott Lobato. That's why you had that news in the open. Scott went home on Friday. He had a bad day on Friday, but they still sent him home and we texted each other on Saturday and Sunday. So we'll get the latest from Scott, find out exactly what happened last Tuesday night when one moment he was yelling and screaming at Mamdani at a Raleigh and not long after that was laying motionless and dead, clinically dead for two minutes, flatlined on the ground on Staten Island. So we'll talk to Lobato, very emotional eight o'clock hour, coming away with two different husbands whose wives were killed on nine to eleven, murdered, and then Scott Lobato. All that coming up in the eight o'clock hour. Anything else, No, we've done.
Speaker 14: I mean, if you want to talk about Iran, you know when we left on Friday, the President said that he thought they were close to making a deal with Iran, and then that just blew up over the weekend and Ran said they're not even close. That there's so many things they need to make a deal, including these demands that they want to be paid out compensated for all the damage done in Iran and for violations of that memorandum of understanding that was signed so long ago. So it looks like we're nowhere closer than we were on Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Too, We're nowhere closer than we ever. I'm so tired of saying this over and over again. It's never gonna happen. They will never ever ever do a deal. And if they do, one day at a complete desperation and they're not even close to being there yet. Sorry jd Vance, they won't comply. But how about the bulls on these guys? Now, now you're gonna pay us? I mean, you gotta love these guys. I am actually set to see Steve Whitcough on Friday night. I'll give you more details on that part of my big week coming up with Bruce Blakeman, but will take a break. I do want to get into this marvelish night last night in West Hampton booths for Israel, and then we've got five or six amazing guests stopping by on this Monday.
Speaker 2: Morning, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: When my partner, the late Waite Bernard McGirk was still alive, A lot of your folks, lot came after a lot. No ratings have gone up dramatically, but certainly a help me portion of you listen to Bernie and Sid in the Morning and love Bynard like we do. Out His beautiful daughter Melanie is getting married on October the tenth, So congratulations to Carol, Carol McGirk, Bernie's beautiful wife, and Bernard and obviously Brendan. And you know, Bernie's missed a lot. He's he's a grandfather twice, his son has now had two boys, and now his daughter. He loved his daughter, mel she's getting married October tenth, So congratulations to the McGirk family and Melanie, who's a real beautiful girl and great kid, just a great kid.
Speaker 12: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is awesome news. Yeah it's a little sad. The invitation actually reads missus Carol McGirk and late father Bernard McGirk. Oh to read that still, Bie said, yeah, it doesn't get any easier, bro. He died way too young. So congratulations to Melanie McGirk October tenth getting married and we are very very happy for Melody. Talking about parties and great get togethers, had the chance last night met a lovely couple, Adam and Dede Hutt, and they've got a lovely home in West Hampton. I don't go to the Hamptons often. I was there last night, maybe back on Friday. But Adam and Dedey Hutt put on a great party last night. Met their two daughters. Their daughter Kayla, Ava's age, she's twenty three. She's going to Binghamton. She's gonna be in an on air TV news anchor. Congratulations following in my footsteps though I never worked in Binghamton, New York. But God just lovely people. And I met Dede's mom. She was terrific. This was on with the Boots for Israel event last night. Yakir did a tremendous job. Mark Y Haskell terrific job. My driver Mosha who had drive me back and forth from Queen's to the Hampton's Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening and really a star started cast Rabbi Mark. I love Rabbi Schneier, and I think his shool is in Southampton. Rabbi Schneier is John Katz and Matitis, who's going to join me as he does every Monday in about thirty minutes. That's John's Rabbi. John's Greek, but he's six percent Jewish. He loves the Jews. He's very very close with Mark Schneier. Mark brought him up a couple of times and me in his speech last night. And Mark's dad, a living legend is the rabbi at park E Synagogue justin right here in the scene of you know that. I didn't know he's like ninety five years old. God bless him. What a great man, great man. Liz Pipko belongs to that schole, So does Johnny Daniels and horrible people too, like who's the fat, stupid Jerry Nather, you know, But Rabbi Mark Schneier was terrific last night. He had his magic man Jensen there with him. Lizzie and dairas Ovetsky. Lizzie spoke, She did a terrific job. Ari Ackerman was great. He spoke too. They spoke before me. Iira sat there with Lizzie and Ari did like a little back and forth before I took the stage. My friend Elerdi. While you guys know Elerdi, former IDF soldier, the great Lerdy and her friend Alison Devlin. You also had Asher there last night, a brave IDEF soldier lives justin in Judea and Samaria and goes to that shool with SloMo kats and at front sure every now and then, and then a couple that I really love. It happened to be the neighbors to John Katz and Matides. And I've known about this guy for one hundred years from Brooklyn. We become good friends over the last year. And that is my man. Stu Podolski. Stewart owns the Empire Hotel. You know it used that I believe in Glama girls with name of that yea Glamager. It's right next door to PJ. Clark's, right across the street from Lincoln Center. He also owns the oldest and most beautiful hotel in New Jersey, the Berkeley Caterret in Asbury Park, and his wife surely is one of those people Lewis who starts to cry when she meets me in person, just so you know we're gonna Podo's wife.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 5: Good Shirley Podolski.
Speaker 12: So and that's how she cried. Tell me what she did.
Speaker 5: She didn't cry yesterday, okay, but she did cry over the phone once.
Speaker 12: I'm not saying I doubt doubt you on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did. You got of me ten times already. They're a great couple, by the way, great couple. I'm sure you've seen the signs for Podolski real Estate lou over the years in Brooklyn.
Speaker 12: And possibly, yes, yeah, you definitely have. It's got that little crying face on it.
Speaker 5: That's all funny. She didn't cry yesterday, surely. But they were there too, and it was just it was a great event. They raised a whole bunch of money because these soldiers, the idea f in Israel they need boots. I know it sounds crazy, but they need boots to fight, and it's become a big commodity. And this event was willing, terrific. I was happy to be there, so I'll mention it one more time before the end of today's show. But Boots for Israel dot com Israel, you can help out these brave idea of soldiers. Today, I was checking the list of people who donated. I did not see Tucker Carlson's name. Shocking. You're surprised about that name. I'm not Yeah, he's not donating to Boots of Israel.
Speaker 14: So Candice Owens, no, no, she's not on the listener.
Speaker 5: You know, I got it. I gotta rethink. I got not rethink. And I made this speech last night, and you know, the crowd enjoyed it. And I talked about Jadevnce and I have been very down on JD and I don't love him. You know, I've been on record for a year last August. Believe this, Lou and no remember Marco Rubio was on this show. It was a year ago last August. But I've told this a million times that when Marco ran for State Senate down in Florida, all the way back in twenty ten, his guy Alex Burgos, who's long gone, not dead, but long gone removed from Marco, contacted me on sports talk radio. He said, you know, Marco's a big sports fan. Marco's wife was a Miami Dupin cheerleader, and I told you guys that. And he loves the Miami teams, the heat, the Dolphins. He's a real fan. And he listened to me every morning in Miami, and Burgo said, listen, he's running percent it. He's a huge fan of yours. Maybe you'll bring him on. So it turned out there was a three man debate. Charlie crist at the time was the governor of Florida now with Ron DeSantis he was the governor, and another guy named Kendrick Meek no relation to Gregory Meeks and Queens and the three of them had this huge debate. And where did they debate? On My sports talk show at Frank's Ocean Mile on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, and Marco won. And to this day, fifteen years later, marcle just like Bruce Blakeman, is cook to give me credit for starting his political career. I love marcol Rubil. He is ready for this job. He is so ready for this job. But as we found out last week, even though Trump denied it, the next day, Trump is telling donors and everybody else JD's in line. I believe that's true. I believe that Trump has sent that message out. And I've told you this this audience for months that I think JD. Vance is the anointed one. So he's not my favorite, and to be honest, I'm not even sure I like him. I have tried to get him on the show. I am trying to build a relationship because, as I said in West Hampton yesterday, given the choice between JD. Vance and any Democrat except for maybe Fetterman, Okay, any Democrat, I'm gonna vote for JD. Vance. And I've got major issues with JD. And I think we need to fix them because Trump will be the first to tell you you're not going to win the presidency by having success in the state. You're not even gonna win the state. But it matters, especially come media time before a big election. Coming on sid Rosenberg's show matters and JD's never come on. And I've reached out to people in the White House, some very big people, and one person came back and told me I told you this little and no, and you justin a couple of weeks ago. Quote JD doesn't want to do radio, oh really, but he sat with Joe Rogan for three hours, but he doesn't do radio. So I'm trying to fix this, even though I'm not even through a JD Vans knows it's broken. One person said to me that the reason why JD won't come on is because he knows that President Trump has like six or seven of his favorite people and he doesn't want to mess with that. You believe that.
Speaker 14: No him, that sounds accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, no, it's it's a Trump guy and they'll probably see President Trump this week, so it doesn't mess with that. Look, I don't know what the real reason is. All I know is if he's going to be my party's candidate, we need to establish some type of relationship and you need to come on this show. That's the bottom line. No matter what I've said about him, he probably has no idea what I've said about him. And if he does, and he's not happy, so what we can fix it right now? Yeah, there's lots of time, lots of time we need to make sure a Republican wins. So again, Marco Rubio has been my first choice for a long time. But if he's going to just step aside, and that may work out, because you know, you just had four years of Trump. Maybe get eight years of Vance, then eight years of Marco. Now you got a twenty year Republican run. I'd signed for that today. When you twenty years of Republicans, President Trump to JD. Vance to Marco Rubio, if that's what they're thinking. JD's already right there, he's in the passenger seat. Vice presid said, let him do this and then Rubio runs and wins. That's great. If you can guarantee me twenty years of Trump, Vance and Rubio. I would sign up with that today. But I'm not sure we can guarantee that now, can we know?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 5: No, because Nome is gonna vote for Gavin Newsom AOC. Actually, but she doesn't run.
Speaker 14: I think she's gonna run.
Speaker 12: You'll write her in.
Speaker 5: How do you know? You think she's gonna run? What kind of who do you have?
Speaker 14: In the But you're not throwing water on it. When they keep asking her, she says, yeah, maybe she does. She just said yesterday they asked her, Yeah, but she said, yeah, I haven't rolled it out, That's what she said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess she hasn't. You're right now, listen, we still got three plus years, right, Yeah, we got to worry about these midterms. First in November and no, no, no. One day I feel good about it, the next day, I don't done. I guess we'll see, right, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 12: Don't cry?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'll cry if we lose them at I will cry, then you would, and even every bit as bad as losing the midterms, I will cry. I will also cry at Bruce loses a because he's my brother and I love him personally and we've had a great run together. And b because the state will be finished. The city's already done. I don't care how many people show up at local bars and I see it. I'm in the city every now and then on a weeknight, it's hustle. It's bustle. People are laughing, having a great time. I mean, I stayed in the city Friday night because Danielle had a practice run. She's running the marathon, the New York City Marathon, for the sixth time, her forty first marathon overall, so now it becomes serious training time about ninety days out. So she had to do a seventeen mile run on Saturday, and she joined this group in the city. They run Central Park. I guess I don't know where they run. I don't care. So we stayed in the city on Friday night at my old hotel where they put me when my house had water damage on thirty third in part at uh Hilton, right by Wolfgangs. And the next day she left her at least six am to go running. I had to get an emergency root canal. My teeth haven't stopped bothering me for the better part of three months. Two teeth pulled, deep cleaning and now an emergency root canal on Saturday, and then I was free for like three hours. I didn't know they did this. They actually shut down these major city streets on the weekends, so Park Avenue is shut down and all you see is a steady flow, and I mean for hours hours, all you see is a steady flow of people running in the street. It's unreal. Yeah, we couldn't even We had to go from the East Side to the West Side Highway to get home because a lot of the east Side avenues and streets were closed. So these people can run in the streets. It's very nice, but it's a waste of money. Every single block has a cop are. I don't understand. People are getting still raped. Rape is up big time in this city. People are still getting punched across the face. I know, shootings and murders are down, but that's it. Every other major crime is up, every other major crime, and we're spending money to have cops sit in their cop car every weekend so these idiots can run down Park Avenue. My wife actually did run down, so I probably shouldn't say idiots. Well, she should be glad to run someplace else. But how do you explain that?
Speaker 6: Why don't they just close the street and leave, let the cops go, I don't know, have to sit there.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's a good question. That they're on every street, corner, every street a waste, kind.
Speaker 12: Of a waste, okay, a big waste.
Speaker 5: But mom, diney all, we love our summers in New York. Everybody's having a great time. You got a cop on every corner, your dickhead? Have you seen this, knowme?
Speaker 14: You're talking about with the parades itself.
Speaker 5: No, not the parades. They call it summer streets or something. I don't know. Yah, thumbest thing I've ever seen. If they get down Park Avenue and they got a cop on every corner. Who's paid for that. I don't want to pay for that. Join you know, a crunch or Equinox or New York City Sports Club or something and run around the track. You gotta pay taxes. So these young idiots who vote for people like mom Donnie can run down Park Avenue on a Saturday morning. What are we nuts? What are we doing?
Speaker 14: Though, well it's been they've been doing it for years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I no. I guess what when I run for mayor and I win, I'm getting rid of that. I'm gonna add more cops and put them in areas where girls are getting raped. I don't know. I think it's more important than some idiot who makes two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year running down Park Avenue at ten o'clock on a Saturday morning. Man, am I crazy? One of the first things I'll do, I'll shut this thing down, or or they'll do it and there'll be no cops ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 12: Need to be there.
Speaker 5: I have no idea the street.
Speaker 12: I mean, might as well close Park Avenue. It's a mess anyway.
Speaker 5: Cops everywhere. No, that's New York City. I mean, just you know, Bruce Blakeman says it all the time about the state, about Huckel, that Wench, that we don't have a revenue problem, We've got a spending problem. It's the same thing with the city. They got plenty of money. They just took eight billion from Hochel. We got money. That's not the issue. It's where we spend the money. Stupidity, stupidity. And I'm sure Mom Donnie feels like this is one of my great great Look at my Look at all the people, you know, having a great time on a Saturday. You dumb bastard's doing a good job, doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Sid and friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to Bernie and Carol and Brendan, the whole crew. And I told you guys this many many times. The amazing voice of the New York Knicks Hall of Fame NBA Voice Mike Mean, you know, it's one one A from me, Mike Breen, Marv Albert Marv Albert, Mike Breen, the greatest basketball announcer as ever. And Mike is a dear, dear friend of mine for many years. And it was Mike who called me to give me the terrible news that Banadad passed away, and he called me, I'll never forget it. On Young Kapoort evening. We had just broken the fast Danielle and I in family. I did not pick up the phone, and I said to Danielle because they had spoken to Bernie a couple of days before. I told you, guys, he sounded a lot like the Jim Conn character in Brian's song Brian Piccolo. And I said to now, I'm not picking that up because I've been afraid Mike Breen has bad news. And she said, you got to call him back, and I did, and I was bridey. Bernie had died that day. So Brien delivered that terrible news. Lea. Brien and Bernie were really closed for many, many years, and he was just amazing support throughout that whole period. But he loves Jet Throw tell that's his favorite group. He loves Ian Anderson. So Lou tells me this morning that Ian Anderson is seventy nine years old today, Happy birthday to the lead man of Jethrow Toll. Indeed, so I send the text to Breen. I go, Ian Anderson is seventy nine today, Love you, and he responded right away, the Great Mike Breen with this, sid you need to use your influence and power to get Jet throw Toe into the rock and roll Hall of Pame. I mean I've got influence and power in certain spots. I'm not sure I've got it with the rock and roll Hall of Pain, but I should Loan Breen's.
Speaker 12: Right, Why is why are you limiting yourself?
Speaker 5: I don't, I'm not who knows I'm taking it on. So for Mike Breen, I'm lou Raffino. I will work on getting jet throw Tull into the rock and roll I'm gonna work on on Bruce Blakeman winning the gubernatorial I'll work on Joe Onan Andez winning state controller. Any Republican but it's wunning for president in twenty twenty eight will rely on me, trust me because Trump will. And also I'm going to attempt to get jet Throw Tull into the rock and roll Hall of Fame. That's a lot low.
Speaker 6: Now I watch the depths of the scope of your power, right, that would be no phenomenal. Then you want to watch rocks rock and roll fans women cry, They'll be oh, these old.
Speaker 5: Jet throw tell FU there's no young ones crying there's no new ones.
Speaker 12: Jethro has been around since the late sixties.
Speaker 5: Had a long time. Yeah, I mean Ian Edison's almost eighty.
Speaker 12: I can't you know.
Speaker 6: I remember in high school guys were actually talking about how they were going to get tickets to see Jethrow Tell that's how big they were.
Speaker 5: That was the seventies, rightly right, it was a long time ago.
Speaker 12: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: I guess so now they were huge, huge, big arena act.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, he's an exciting guy on stage. Ian Anderson, so happy birthday, Ian and Brienie. I'll do the best I can. Well, it starts, it does. We got a great guest list, a great guest list today again, the amazing pro Israel Paul America Advocate, the actor, the singer, Big Time Rush star James Maslow. He'll be here on the nine o'clock hour. Scott Lobato, I believe, making his first appearance since his heart attack a couple of days ago. He'll be on today, not one but two husbands of women that were killed on nine to eleven. They'll be on together. The man that sought at the petition, Giovanni Gallante and Michael Wolfe will talk to Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson. The Senate is on vacation. You wady for this till September the fourteenth, with a lot undone and when we get back, we start on Monday morning with my main man, the Great John Katzon, Matits.
Speaker 2: And Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: My dear friend Still and Shirley Podolski. So John wasn't there, He was somewhere else in the Hamptons, but he was the topic of conversation because everybody loves him, sort of why John katch Mateiti's good morning, boss, how are you?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning? The sun is shining and it's a terrible day to leave to him.
Speaker 5: I know it was gorgeous in Westhampton last night. I'm sure it's even pretty where you were. The good news is you'll be back this weekend. That's the good news. But everybody was talking about your last night. I mean Mark Schneier. I know he's your rabbi and your six percent Jewish. He really loves you, John.
Speaker 3: Well, his dad was. He is one of my best friends for thirty thirty five years. I've been on his board for thirty thirty five years. I now worked. You know Rabbi Schneier. He's ninety six years old and his mind is one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 5: He's at the Park Park East Synagogue.
Speaker 7: He's still there, yes.
Speaker 3: And his daughter is helping him run that operation now. And I know she's going down to Washington to talk about with the deputy. She has a meeting and the Deputy Attorney General based on hate crime on the twenty seventh and twenty eighth. Who wants me to be with her? I'm gonna try. We'll see. And Mark Schneier does a great job in Long Island and the worldwide. He both for them, both daughter and son. Mark Schneier and his daughter, they learned very well from their father and they're doing great jobs.
Speaker 5: They really are. So I've as you know, John, I'm not just finally with Bruce Blakeman. He's not just on the show, not just endorsing home. I'm taking a very active role in his campaign. We talk every day, a couple of times a day. My son, Gabriel, As you know, John works for Blakeman in his office as an intern. And I really want him to win. So I know you had Kathy Holnkol speak at those great breakfast you guys but on I saw the videos look like a huge event. Julie Mennon was there and many many other public officials at this big breakfast on Saturday morning. How did it go with the current governor?
Speaker 3: Well, she is the governor. And not only usually we have the entire back part of the restaurant for about eighty to one hundred people. We had both sides of the restaurant this time, and she had to speak from the middle of the restaurant. Look, and I had warned everybody that was coming the week before, Look, she is the governor. No matter whether you like her, you don't like her, you got to be civilized. And we had a lot of important people there.
Speaker 5: We had.
Speaker 3: People flew up from Palm Beach. The bishop from Palm Beach came up to give a prayer.
Speaker 5: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the Julie man was there. Like you said, now the only time in our little nervous I mean the Lieutenant Governor, Betsy McCoy. Do you remember what she did to Governor Patacky when when the Governor Patacky was giving his inaugural speech or whatever, she stood up next to him.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Well, five minutes into UH, Governor Hoko speech, Well, Betsy mcway gets up and stands four feet away, four feet away from the governor. I started, I started looking at the at the governor's husband and tuck to Green and UH and talk Shapiro, and I said, what are we getting ourselves into?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I must say everybody was civilized, and Betsy McCoy was civilized.
Speaker 5: Betsy McCoy is all about Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Argue with everybody, I disagree on different policies, but be civilized to each other.
Speaker 5: I think Betsy McCoy's winning for governor in Connecticut anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, No, she had to pull out, so she there's a technicality in she pulled out because of a technicality in that connecticutte But looks she's a smart lady and but she did the right thing and was very civilized.
Speaker 5: Did Governor Hunkle woke up to you and say please send my regards to your morning show host?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what I enjoyed this morning. I knew that was the answer. What I enjoyed this morning was I know you're still close with the former Vice president Mike Pence, and I played a cut earlier today. Something I've been saying, you know it, John, for a long time. There is no such thing anymore as a common sense Democrat. It's a unicorn. It's a cute saying that don't exist. There's one. His name is John Betterman. So it was really see I'm talking about people serving now, not retired people like Governor David Patterson. So it's nice to see Tom Cotton say that same exact thing with Mark Levin on Saturday night and listening to Mike Pence with you, he kind of said the same thing. He said, Look, Republicans aren't perfect, They're not perfect, but the Democrats have completely lost their minds.
Speaker 3: They have completely lost their minds. And I am so much disappointed in major major people in the Democratic Party endorsing that lunatic in Michigan and that lunatic in Minnesota. That's gonna run And I mean, all we want is common sense. And I think the only way that the Democratic Party is going to learn that is they lose forty nine state sector did in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Four, remember that Reagan, you're too younger, No I remember, no, no, no, I was, I was seventeen. It was Ronald Reagan, and I do remember it.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll tell you that, but.
Speaker 3: Nobody's well somebody got up yesterday. I don't know. I didn't read the story. I saw the headlined some common sense Democrats put up fifteen million dollars to fight the Democratic Socialist Committee, and the Democratic Socialist Committee is not that big. But guess what they know how to wage war?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Great, point you exactly what?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they know how to wage war, and they know how to go up to weak Democrats. Looked him in the eye and said, where gonna take you down? Okay, you were you remember what I did to that guy that tried to pick it my home?
Speaker 5: No, you were great, you were great.
Speaker 3: I took him, I grabbed his arm, I held onto it. I said, make sure they take make sure they take the photograph of us, because the facial recognition equipment will know in five minutes through the hell you really are a.
Speaker 5: You were great that there. I was standing right next to you outside your home when you did. Now but you were You're actually very good because you were stern in your point, but you're also very very friendly, and you cooled down that temperature. John to your credit, literally in five minutes I was impressed. I thought it was gonna get a little hectic there, but you did an excellent job, which, by the way, brings me to this one of the things I enjoy most on the station. It's a new feature. I'm not patronizing you, I'm not blowing smoke your way. I really enjoy the Cat's Corner. I really enjoyed a lot. It's great stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, we've put it out and the entire the Salem Network is running it countrywide. Uh and we're running it uh and uh. You know what the Cat's Corner is saying in one minute or less, common sense And that's where we were trying to put through common sense in one minute or less and it's important now. Sick. Whenever you're out in the Hamptons again, we always would love to have you speak at the the breakfast that we have governors, presidents, vice president side one time or another.
Speaker 5: I'd love to I'll be honored. I'm serious, I would love to do that. I'd be honored to speak at your event. You've got the biggest names in the country. Honestly, I appreciate that. I would love to do that. I will be back in the Hamptons again, maybe even this weekend, maybe even Friday, But I'll talk to you about that in the office later on. John, one more for you were only a cup. Thank you for that invite. I appreciate that. Only a couple of weeks away from nine to eleven, and you know, I've got a couple of really brave men coming up in about forty minutes. Both lost their wives murdered back on nine to eleven. And we have this incredible galop every year that ABC puts on. It's the highlight of the year. It's always beautiful Chipriani's and this year it just so happens it falls on that exact night. I know we're going to honor Governor PATACKI, but tell all the folks out there what it's going to be like nine to eleven with us at the Galla coming up that Friday night.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna have the most spectacular gala of the last five years. Over All the people that came the last five years, this gala is going to be even more spectacular. We're celebrating the five years. We're celebrating the leadership of Governor Patacky at that period of time that he helped bring new York back and rebuild all those buildings that are there now. And he had the courage to make sure he put up the state's money to have the World Trade Center rebuilt again. And we're honoring Cardinal Dolan for the last was it sixteen or eighteen years providing moral leadership to our city and our state, and he became.
Speaker 27: A national figure. And religious politics is religious politics, you know, you know, he still has the title of cardinal even though he's not in the seat of power.
Speaker 3: But people love him and and don't forget it is nine to eleven. We have a very many VIPs going to be in New York that day. I am not allowed, for security reasons to say who else may show up that day?
Speaker 5: Can I take a guess? Now? Kidding nine to eleven, you should be with us. It's gonna be as John just pointed out. And I love Cardinal Dolan. I do no disrespector Ronald Hicks, but I love Cardinal Dolan. It's gonna be a wonderful night. Go to the website w ABC radio dot com learn more and you can be there. Be there with us. John Katzmatitis, Me and many many big time people, maybe some very very big time people. John is always amazing job here on this Monday morning, Save trip Inn. We love you. We'll all be listening at five o'clock to say the noon. John, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and keep fighting for New York, keep fighting for America, and keep fighting for the world.
Speaker 5: You do too. We're a nice one two punch John katch Matiti's and Sid Rosenberg thank you for that. John, John. Every day five o'clock alongside Rita Cosby, It's the Cats and Cosby Show and his masterpiece eight am every Sunday morning. Will you a great show? Amazing guest the Cats Round.
Speaker 2: Table, Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Excellent work by Rand Paul. And my next guest who's become one of my real buddies and government today. He's the amazing Senator from the state of Wisconsin, the great Ron Johnson. And Ron, you guys did all you can do. A couple of weeks ago you and Paul hammered them, and then last week when you once again had the hearing to hold him in contempt, you guys have pretty much done all you can do. Would you like to see the president maybe sit down with Todd blanch and talk about a possible prosecution.
Speaker 9: Well, good morning, said, well, first of all, FOUCHI own documents, his own words is what nailed him. That's what the American people need to see. I like seeing prosecuted. Unfortunately, Biden did give him a sweeping pardon, which yields him from federal prosecution. But I've spoken with the trans General from Florida. He seems to be pretty interested in seeing what state charges they can bring. I know, Coach Tumberville probably going to be the next governor of Alabama. He's made the same he'd like to see Fauci in court every day for the rest of his life. But yeah, let's face it, there's no doubt about it that Fauchi held Congress and contempt. But even more importantly, he's held the American public in contempt. And the first thing, and this was happening right now, and it started a couple of Wednesdays ago, is we're exposing the truth. He's no longer Saint Fauci at least two about half America. I think it was pretty astonishing was how democrats in that hear and continue to defend him like he is some kind of you know ain't at night. You know, White Knight came in, you know, saved millions of lives during COVID. No, he just destroyed lives, He destroyed economies. And now we have access to his phones. We've we've been able to download the information thirty four thousand texts. What is odd is he only has three contacts. The rest of those texts are associated with a phone number, which is going to obviously complicate our efforts to trying to piece us all together. But we're on the case and it's really it's really important to have documents like texts, like emails, and of course we know that his one of his lieutenants, doctor David Morns, is my staff that picked that need allowed the hay stack in terms of an emails that doctor Morins sets somebody saying don't send me emails. You know, I've got this spoil lady that says, you know, showed me how to make emails disappear. And we're starting to see that pattern as we do this investigation into the CDC and FDA actions during COVID, people were i think improperly, if not illegally, deleting emails not only from their devices, but even further deleting them off the server, which is extremely suspicious. Now now you have to have you know, people cooperating with that. So you know, my investigation has only just begun because we only just got documents. I've been doing oversight for years, never got anything out of the Biden to HHS. Finally Boby Kennedy with his commitment to radical transparency, we got eleven million pages. We have all these devices. Now we just got his Fauci's phone, So now the information is coming to the front. And again it's going to take us time to go through those foreign records to be able to release those publicly responsibly. You know, I don't want to. I don't want to provide personal information on anybody or put honest, even Fauci's personal information that don't sicktly relate to you know, public policy and what he did within that realm.
Speaker 5: You know, you mentioned Governor Turberville and I was a big band of his when he was coaching Auburn football. And of course he's leaving the Senate. So there's a seat we gotta fill. We gotta fill. It looks like Marshall Blackburn seat in Tennessee. She's running for governor. But tomorrow, outside of Tony Fauci is a big primary day for five states, including yours. And I know you know this, Ron Johnson, but all the media is talking about your states specifically because you have a legitimate lunatic, a legitimate psycho. This Francesca Hang, the same lady who said that we should no longer celebrate Thanksgiving in the United States. I think she's gone back on that, But it's two late thirty Senate. She's a real Dsay lunatic and her primary comes up in your great sight of Wisconsin tomorrow. How fearful should Wisconsin people be an Americans with this lady running for governor in your state.
Speaker 9: Well, as long as she doesn't be elected governor, there's probably nothing to fear but the best an open question. You know that the Democrat Party just basically quoted on itself. They had, you know, what they would consider more moderate Candace. I think there are all a bunch of radical lectures myself, but the one self proclaimed socialist is the only person basically left standing. By the way, all the early voting, there's there was a move when Sarah Rodriguez dropped out Mandela Barnes dropped out that Democrats want, well, can I recall my ap steap out and revote. You know, that's the problem with the early voting, which is why we probably ought to restrict it to a much narrower time frame so that all the information can be can come out before you start voting. So now Democrats are starting to see that, well, there's kind of kind of backfires on you every now and again when you try and make you know, it's so permissive in terms of these elections. But you know, lay that aside. Now we've got Francesca hung is a radical leftist, and of course she's backtracking from all her previous stances. In other words, she's lying about what she truly believes and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Wisconsin. I hope and pray that that won't happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I think she's gonna win tomorrow. But anyway, any rate, you know, it was nice to see Tom Cotton on with Mark Levin this weekend saying what I've been saying all alone, and that is ron that this common sense Democrat thing doesn't exist, you know, I mean, I guess Mansion was close when he was there, but he's gone out of West Virginia. There's only one John Betterman. Now you'll with these people every day. I'm just a radio guy. I only see one John Betterman, and I was happy to hear again Tom Cotton say the same thing this weekend. Am I missing some real good, common sense Democrats that you get to work with every day.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, Francesca Hong will win the primary. I don't think the same question about that. She's the only one left standing. It's the general election. We need to make sure she's defeated. But no, listen whether whether they profess it openly or whether they're you know, their closet radical electis. Basically they're all radical electists, or at least they joined the team that is now run by the radical eptis, by the Bernie Sanders type, by the franchise to Hong type. So no, that's what soul alarming said is. You know, in the past, Democrats had had to hide their true beliefs, that they really were closet socialists or communists or Marxists. Now it's out in the open. After Mom, Donnie, who will probably do a great deal harm in New York and hopefully New Yorkers and the rest of nation will will see the results of this. I mean when you start talking about government run grocery stores and what a failure that will be, and they'll just create more food deserts. Right, Socialism has always failed, it always will. It's it sounds good, it just simply doesn't work. And again I blame the legacy media and our education system for not not educating our young people in the public in terms of the dangers of socialism.
Speaker 5: Well, you nailed it. Legacy media and education not right. These kids actually think this is a good thing. But there is some buyer's remorse. That's still early. This idiot has only been in office year for about eight months. He's gone three plus years to go. But there is some bias you more, so, what do you that's the good news, all right? Ron? So I wanted to see you on Maria yesterday, but you had Blackburn on instead. I love when you go on that show because I think you're the most knowledgeable guy in the Senate. And I said, wait a second, wait a second. The Save America Act is not done. We got to get that done. Reconciliation is not done. A few other things are not done. Listen, I'm glad that you guys power through about seventy five Trump people, including Todd Blanche and he did some other things. But it seems to me, if I'm wrong, Ron, correct me. It seems to me like the Senate's got a lot of work to do and you guys are off till September the fourteenth. What the hell is that?
Speaker 9: So, first of all, understand, the reason we haven't passed any election integrity measures is because Democrats are opposed to them. It's not you know, Republicans, we all vote for it. We prove that with our final vote late early in the morning Saturday morning by once again bringing up a simple voter ID bill Democrats when we had State MARKA Act on the floor, we were debating a Democrats all, professor, we're for voter I d well, we gave them one last opportunity. It's not the last, but I mean another one to vote for a simple voter ID bill. None of the other things that they object to. Our attachment is simple voter ID. They all vote against its. Republicans all voted for it. When we come back, we will bring up a sweetener. So okay, so you wouldn't do a standalone vote.
Speaker 7: ID.
Speaker 9: How about if we add to it a stock band, a stock trading band form members of Congress. You know, we'll we'll we'll combine that. They'll probably vote that down, and then what we're going to.
Speaker 5: Do those I mean, I got.
Speaker 9: Le finishers fishers with the consent of the President. I called him up Friday night, say, mister President, we're not sure whether we can pass the bunch of reconciliations that the House passed. Okay, we just don't know. If you put it on the floor, you really don't know. Tell you take a vote. But that reconciliation is inadequate. It does not provide the support for the finest among us and been and win in the military. It's inactworate funding. From that standpoint, we need to take more time from a standpoint of what we need to do, what we can get in terms of election integrity measures with the reconciliation. There are many other things we can add to a reconciliation if we have the time. They did a very skinny one hoping we could quick get it passed and then do a fourth reconciliation. I think we just made the decision collectively the House to send as the president. Okay, let's let's work hard on a much better budget reconciliation. So we agreed to that, and so again, you know we did. We accomplished a lot, got Todd Lanche confirmed. We we again pointed out that Democrats simply are opposed to election integrity, and we agreed to work on a much better budget reconciliation over the next coming months.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that. I did want to ty to to people a second because of the whole stock thing. I mean, the amount of money that Nancy Pelosi has made, it's got to be criminal. I don't know. But at one point you may remember, and may have been, even the night of President Trump State of the Union, even Liz Warren came out and seemed like she was pot contest, seemed like she was against some of these House and Congress members involved in this trade stuff making all this money. So I mean, just is this too money that I think they're making a lot of money? I don't know, is that at all a realistic possibility?
Speaker 9: It should be. Again, what I did is I sold all my marketable securities when I got elected Senate. I've been sitting on cash, losing my you know what. Okay, now we finally bought some ets. But again I do not do single trade, and I don't think members of Congress should. Again, it just looks dirty, right. So you know, in the past I've opposed some of these measures that go too far, that force you to sell your business if you're a small business person, that's too far. But banning individual stock trades, I'm all for every I think probably every member of Congress professionally. Before Democrats profess to be for it, let's let's see if they they'll vote for it. So again, I think we've set this up. You know, our job between now the election is to point up difference streets, differences between Republicans and Democrats. And as imperfect as Republicans are, Democrats are orders of magnitude worse. They are the reason that we have open borders. They are the reason for all these victims of illegal immigrant crime. They are the reason we can't vote or can't pass voter integrity measures. So please understand what's at state. We've got radical socialists running openly on the ballot. And again, I know Republicans aren't perfect, but please please understand what's at stake. Our nation is in peril. Democrats, radical leftists, radical socialists have to be defeated.
Speaker 5: That is so well said, I got so angrent people go, well, both sides, shut up. It's not both sides. Okay, Yeah, Republicans aren't perfect. But these people are lunatics on the left and even the quote unquote common sense ones they don't exist anymore, like you said, because they've been pleasured to move further to the left, which is beyond progressive and now more towards DSA. Tell me this on a fun note, small market, right, But the Green Bay Packers, whether it was Brett Favv, Aaron Rodgers now love you guys are always great. The Brewers. The Brewers are about to win the nl Central again, so you guys are always good. The Bucks a couple of years ago, you guys won the NBA Championship. But how big was it when the Bucks traded Giannis a couple of weeks ago to the Miami Heat.
Speaker 9: Well, that absolutely hurts. But again, everybody has a bell curve on their career where they're absolutely best, and you know, they start getting older and less effective. But it is really remarkable to these small market cities. You know these teams, Packers, Brewers, the Bucks, how well they do in terms of recruiting the new talent. So we we somehow, partly partly because of I think people are attracted to you know, the fan base here because they're phenomenal fans. But we tracked this early talent. We take advantage of them earlier in the careers, and then of course New York or walk that way, you know, ends up buying them out. But again while they're on the rise, as they're reaching their pete, we take full advantage of him, and you know, we end up with some championships every now and again.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna give you the credit for it because I love you so much and you're such a great senator that I'm gonna say that the Milwaukee success in sports is also about Ron Johnson. I mean, what don't you do. You know you're working on making sure people are accountable for the vaccines that hurt our kids and other people over the years. That's great work you're doing, Ron. All the other work you're doing for Save America and the rest of the bills you're working on in the Senate and I say this all the time, not to embarrass you. I just think you're a phenomenal You're really are. You're great. So enjoy your time off because if anybody deserves it, it's you. Ron Johnson, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I'll be working hard and trust.
Speaker 5: Me, I know, Ron, Thank you. Buddy. There he is the great senator from the state of Wisconsin. I realty do love that guy, Ron Johnson. Take a break. Still a lot more to do. This morning. We're gonna talk to the great actor America first Israel first Advocate, James Maslow. He was in that show Big Time Rush. Had a chance to meet him a couple of months ago. We become friendly. He's a great guy. He'll join us well. Also, hopefully he talked to Scott Lobato. He has not contacted me yet this morning, but he's supposed to come on at about eight fifty and coming up by after the news. We're going to talk to not one but.
Speaker 2: Two gentlemen Sid and friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network for the.
Speaker 24: President of United State stumpfe Donald Trump will come out and for a rally for you.
Speaker 25: It's not public yet, but I think we'll be seeing Donald Trump in New York very soon.
Speaker 24: It'll be nice. And who's going to be the ringmaster? Sid Sid Rosenberg? Is he gonna have Is he going to have a position in government if you get elected?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 25: Sid said, he might be running for mayor. I mean to make you good mayor. What do you think, zev?
Speaker 24: I think such? I asked him that question. The problem is his wife one led him. So I asked him the question. If the President of the United States calls you up and says, Sid, I need you to run for may while you're run tough one, he'll be the mayor. He would be the president or his wife and he was He hesitated for a moment or two.
Speaker 25: Well, I'm sure Danielle doesn't want him to take the pay cut. But listen, Sid is a great guy. You know, he's a dear friend of mine and he's a patriot and a proud Jew.
Speaker 5: Still coming up, Sid for mayor. My friend Danny introduced me last night at this really big event, much bigger than I thought it would be Boots for Israel event at the Hut residence lovely people out of indeed Hut in West Hampton. And he did this whole long introduction and ended it with and maybe the mayor in twenty twenty nine. Sid Rosenborg the New York Post only two weeks ago put something in there. City in state does it just about every week. So it's still out there. And I will at some point have a discussion with President Trump, maybe sooner than later, maybe this week, and I'll ask him and they'll say, he said, don't be crazy. Come on here, the greatest radio host in the history of the business. Come on, do what you're doing. You're great New York, We love you. You got to stay there.
Speaker 12: Okay, I was quite a speed too. Got a lot to do with my bids or my bids right now Jacket five.
Speaker 5: But I haven't made up my mind just yet, even though yes, Danielle is one thousand percent against it. Less about the money cut and more about the lies and the digging they do when they try to ruin other candidates. But the city needs help. He is a horrible person, a dreadful mayor and a horrible person. And of course I've been on this crusade for weeks now, way before anybody else, way before, to try to keep this animal away from the Freedom Tower of nine to eleven and my friend Phyllison Seruela, who works with Joanne Ariola, my great counsel lady, put me in touch with Giovanni Galante. He sorted the petition. Now, I think when Giovanni came on my show that morning, it's weeks now, he had fourteen thousand signatures. He's got to be close to one hundred thousand. Now that's the power of this show. Hey, you gonna come back on next And he's bringing on a friend of his who I keep calling Michael Wolfe. I apologize. His name is Charles Wolfe. And much like Giovanni who lost his beautiful wife Grace, she was murdered twenty nine years old, Charles lost his wife Catherine as well. So both of those gentlemen will join me next, and then we'll talk to Scott Lobato. So a lot going on here. You don't want to miss any of.
Speaker 2: These Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Bruce Blakeman, did you not work for the Portothority at one point?
Speaker 7: I know you did. I was a commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for eight years.
Speaker 5: Eight years the Port Authority. So this is gonna hit close to home for you. We're about to commemorate twenty five years. I know you listen to every day. I am beating this drama. I had Bill Donnie you want from the Catholic League. He's written a long letter urging Mamdanie not to come nine to eleven. I brought on survivors, victims, the families. I brought on the guy that started the petition. I'm bringing on another lady. I am on a mission to keep this mayor away.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 5: I know I can't do it, and I know the odds are stacked against me. But I also know that the overwhelming majority, not even the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families don't want this anti American mayor there. So I'm not asking you whether you think he'll come or not, or if you a governor, if you would stop him from coming or not. I want, as a guy that worked with a port authority, who lost people that day, I want you to tell me do you think the mayor should show up?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, said, I don't know if you know this or not, but my nephew was murdered on that day. No, Sergeant Tommy Jurgens my sister Linder's alder boy oldest boy. I'm twenty six years old, Army veteran, volunteer firefighter, New York State Court officer, was giving first day to a woman who was severely burned in Tower two when it collapsed on him. We never got a body or DNA. We only got his side arm and his badge. So it's very personal to me. I am a family member, and I don't think zoron Mondami should go. It's as if you know someone who's having a wake and they asked you not to go to the wake for personal reasons, you wouldn't go. So I mean, I don't think he should go. But here's what I'm going to say. If he's hell bent on going, I think people have a way to respectfully protest that. Turn your back on him, don't say anything to him, don't make a ruckus be solemn because it is a solemn day. Just turn your back on him.
Speaker 5: And a friend of his name Charles Wolf. I think Grace worked the Cannipitzgerald. His friend Charles Wolf Wolf, who's a love Your wife, Catherine was also murdered that day. She worked at marsh em mcclennan. So with that said, Giovanni, Charles, welcome to the show. How are you.
Speaker 15: Guys today, Good morning, great, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 7: You got it.
Speaker 5: Let me start with you for a second. Giovanni, when you came on the show a couple of weeks ago, and I was humbled. You said you tried to reach out to me when you started this petition, So thank you for that. I think you had about fourteen thousand signatures. The next day you had about fifty and last I heard, you were closer to ninety. What is the actual number on the petition right now?
Speaker 28: It's eighty one, nine and fifty two, I believe. And when we spoke, I only had about fifteen hundred two thousand. You didn't give you enough enough credit for your your listeners and the support that I've gotten. They love you, they love this petition. To say, I called you back and I said I want to come on the show, and I want to thank everyone that sent me emails, everyone that signed a petition, and everyone that's sharing it.
Speaker 7: They've been great.
Speaker 28: I got to say, your audience is spectacular.
Speaker 5: Ah, thank you. Wow, they're real Americans. Go ahead, I'm sorry, no, no, thank you. They're real Americans, they're patriots, and they love you, and they you know, they love Grace and you know same thing. I've never talked to you before, Charles. This will be the first time. Obviously. My heart goes out to you and God rest your beautiful wife, Catherine soul. I'm devastating. I'm going to ask you some of the same questions I asked my friend Giovanni here. Some of them will be a little difficult, I'm warning you now. But take me back to that. Yeah, take me back to that horrible morning coming up on twenty five years of nine to eleven. Where were you and what were you doing when you figured out that Catherine was not coming home?
Speaker 19: Well, I live in Lower Manhattan. I live in Grant Shots, the history art district of Greenwich Village on Bleaker Street, and she had left her work. She'd Interestingly enough, she did express the fact that her mind is not at ease that morning, and yes, do.
Speaker 5: You know why that was the case? You know why she was referring to it?
Speaker 7: Not then what I do now?
Speaker 19: My wife.
Speaker 7: My wife had a tendency to be.
Speaker 19: Uh opprescient. In other words, she could decide to do something and against all odds, it would happen. She kind of, uh, well, she actually had a dream the night that she accepted the position at Marsha McLennan, which which was in the like the two thirds of the way through August, she had a dream and she told me about the dream, and she wrote it down. And I found that book in January of two and it is a prophetic dream about the attacks themselves. Oh, I want to go into any more of that but at this point, but yeah, she has she had. She was prescient, I guess didn't really know it until after the fact and found this book. But she you know, we live in a small studio apartment hit a corner of Bleaker and Thompson Streets in the village.
Speaker 7: And I had.
Speaker 19: Turned off the television so I could get some work done because I work from home, and she said, would you mind turning the TV back on please? My mind is not at ease. I had never heard her say that, and we've been together for thirteen years. So she went to work and I happened to be a pilot, just a private pilot, not an airline or a jet pilot, just a private you know, four seaters, six seater propeller plane. And I know I've been to a lot of air shows and so forth in my years, and I heard the plane fly over, and instantly I knew it was a twin engine plane at full throttle.
Speaker 7: And then I hit it hurt.
Speaker 19: I heard it hit the building, but I didn't know what it hit the building because I faced the other direction. My little balcony faces uptown rather than downtown. But it flew directly over our building. And then I ran down into the street and saw the gash in the building, and it all went from there. I ended up calling the FBI to tell them that was no accident, because I knew it was deliberate. And so that's what happened that morning.
Speaker 5: Did you have a chance. I know, for example, how what Lutnik has become a friend of mine was with President Trump. His brother was able to make a phone call before he died that day in that.
Speaker 19: Build plane the plane hit well. First of all, I know Howard very well, and he and his sister and I did a lot of post nine to eleven work. But the plane hit Captain's office directly four hundred and fifty miles an hour, So she never knew what was coming, and she never knew it happened because she and all the others right in her office area were instantaneously vaporized, which I am glad she didn't suffer.
Speaker 5: Of course. Absolutely. This is Charles Wolf who lost his wife Katherine, and Giovanni Gallante, who want the courage to start this position petition.
Speaker 7: Said one more thing before you go the governor or.
Speaker 19: Of the man who's running for governor. I forgot. It's Blakeman, Bruce Blakeman. He gave he gave a piece of advice. And I wanted to say that I've already done that because mandamn Me showed up at the visitation of King Charles the Third back in late April, and remember the mayor was going around kind of interrupting conversations and so forth, and I didn't like that. So when he came over to me, my hands were in my pockets and I turned my back to him.
Speaker 5: Good for you, good for you. Well we get back to you, Charles. We're not done yet with you, jush yet. But Giovanni, you said you went from fourteen thousand signatures, actually fourteen hundred on your petition, better than eighty thousand. Now do you have any more confidence today than we spoke two weeks ago that maybe, just maybe something is getting through to this more on this mayor or do you feel like, while yes, my audience has been great and New Yorkers have been great, that will still be there and maybe you'll have to do what Bruce Blakeman said and Charles just said, just turn your back on this creep.
Speaker 28: Well, I want to say your audience is great, and it is awesome. But I told you I was doing a prest conference on September eighth at twelve pm at City Hall.
Speaker 5: I got good news for you. I got news for it, good news for you. You did tell me about that, and you called me yesterday and I will be coming with Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 28: Awesome, awesome. I you know, I asked for your support. Bruce Blakeman would be great to have him there as well, obviously as a citizen and someone that cares about his nephew. It's a you know, a thing that if we get enough people there, maybe we have a better chance of you know, telling this guy, dude, stay home, you're not welcome, just stay away. You know this this press conference, I think we'll bring a lot of people to City Hall on that day at twelve o'clock September eighth. I ask your audience, whoever can make it, I would appreciate them standing by us and just being there just.
Speaker 7: For the support.
Speaker 28: The more people we have, the better it is. The you know, one other thing that I do want to mention is all these people that show love. It's great, but we have a few trolls, you know, just a few out of the eighty two thousand and maybe eight, so it's a small fraction, but they keep calling us bigots and gracious and all these names. Obviously, and I want to make it clear so they understand the simple words. We do not hate anyone, No Muslims, no Jews, no Blacks, no Irish, no Italian. We just hate the fact of people coming here to try to change our.
Speaker 7: Way of life. Our way of life.
Speaker 28: Is the American dream.
Speaker 7: It's simple.
Speaker 28: If you can't understand those few words. For the people that do think that we hate everyone, we just hate the people that hate us, that want to kill us. It's not about religion or any other ethnicity, just the people that hate us. And I hope that this can clear up all the news media that talks about, you know, brings us into a world of hate with Palestine and Islamic people and all of these words that we didn't make them up.
Speaker 7: They did.
Speaker 28: These are things that we want because we believe in the American dream. Okay, that day changed our lives and America forever. So I think it should clear up most of the people that you know frolling around us, the eleven people, and they're making them afraid to even speak out.
Speaker 7: Some of them.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, George Soros has a packed out there. And in fact, I had Joan Areyola on my counsel lady from Queen's and she talked about it. And then I brought on a lady Charles Director's to you who actually helps run that package, is in charge of it. And her name is Elizabeth Miller, and her father, Doug Miller, was murdered that day till he was a firefighter. Anybody who died that day was murdered, that's the bottom line. So she lost her dad that day. She was six years old. And I heard her news clipping a couple about a week ago, and she said that she was okay with the mayor coming. So long story short, she was on this show a couple of days ago, and I said, you know, Liz, and I love you. Don't get me wrong, I love you. I felt horrible for you. But this mayor hangs out with people, but he's friends with them. He doesn't know him. He's friends with people who thought your father. Who thinks your father deserved to die? That's right, sounds right right? They think your father deserved to die. Do you know? As sweet as she was, she was on for fifteen minutes, I couldn't sway her to go the other way. She thinks that the mayor. Now, look, she's a Democrat and she would have bought it for mom Donnie. She admits that she lives on Long Island. But are you shot, Charles when you hear any family member of a nine to eleven victim? Okay? With the mayor's showing.
Speaker 19: Up, everyone has their opinion. Some people have an opinion such as that because they aren't fully informed. Some other people just have a way of reasoning that doesn't want to interfere. I'm not going to put the lady down. I mean, she lost her dad. I wouldez, I'd hate to have lost my dad at six years old. Wouldn't really know who he was. But you know, everybody has their their viewpoint, and I don't agree with it at all. I have my own reasoning for it, and it's basically that Mendami is essentially an Islamist. I have no problem with Islam as a religion, but don't force it on me, and don't force its rules on me. In church at the cathedral Saint John the Divine, and I have been asked. I'm a reader there and I was asked to read the Quran a couple of times for the morning service, and it was harmless, very good things. But I believe what King Charles said in his speech to Congress this last spring, okay, is that Sharia law which comes along when you want to take over a country. Now, you see, being Muslim in your own private sense is fine, but it's when they start to apply Sharia law which controls you. And there's a reason why the first Amendments there shall be no establishmentever religion. It doesn't prevent religion. It means that everyone has the right to exercise their own private practice are religion. So that's fine, But when you want to take over a country, when you want to you when you want to oppress people, that's a whole different situation. So that's that's the way I see it.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're right, you're running the money. You got about three minutes to go. I want to get one more from both of you. Giovanni. Again, those signatures went up eighty thousand fold. For folks are listening right now that are victims' families or New Yorkers in general, has been moved closer and closer to this day. What is your message to them this morning?
Speaker 26: Well, if they want to sign the petition.
Speaker 28: They can look it up under the change dot.
Speaker 4: Org and if they can't find it, they can email me and I would send it to them under the change dot orgate's under the memory of those laws and Tember eleventh.
Speaker 15: With dignity. They can look it up.
Speaker 4: Or they can email me at WTC one nine to eleven one at AOL. And I love them all and appreciate all their feedback.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, They love you too. Now your wife, of course, Grace god Wester Soul was twenty nine years old. I don't know how old Katherine wants, Charles, but I'm going to ask you to do something that Giovanni did for me, which was hard on him. But he got through it. And that is if you had a chance to visit heaven this morning, and I have one more conversation with Katherine, what would you say to her?
Speaker 7: I love you.
Speaker 19: I would hug her and I would tell her I love her, but she already knows that, but I would tell her I love her. I let's say, let's say it was a thirty second inter change, and I would just tell her lover and that when my life ends, I look forward to being with her again.
Speaker 5: How old was Catherine on that taychall forty?
Speaker 19: She had just turned forty.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, listen, both of you guys are great men. You're courageous and I love you. Guys. Are what he do. Love you, and New York loves you, America loves you. And I'm here for you and I will do whatever i can in my power to help you do whatever you want to do and accomplished certainly. Again, like I said, Giovanni, I spoke to Bruce Blakeman last night. We're going to go together on the eighth to be there for you guys. But anything else you guys ever need, reach out to me. And God bless you both the great patriots and I'm really sorry for what you guys have about to go through the last twenty five years.
Speaker 19: I willly am your word, having us my heart.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Charles. Yeah, you're quite a guy yourself, buddy, Thank you. You're sweet man. You too, Giovanni. I love you both. Thank you so much. That is Giovanni Galante and Charles Wolfe. Giovanni lost his twenty nine year old wife Grace on that day, and Charles lost his forty year old wife Catherine on that day. Another great New York page who's out there with me in the streets yelling and screaming every day about this terrible mayor, is about to join me next. I believe it's his first public appearance. He takes his stuff so close to heart, but he actually had a heart attack last week. Our dear friend, the amazing artist, the activist, I love him so much. Scott Lobato, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, my big beautiful Bill wins at Saratoga yesterday. Well, we all know the news. The activist, the amazing artist, my dear friend. I'm just a great guy and a great fighter for this city. I mean, Scott Lobato. He was at a rally last week, so I mean for the Cops night out. I'm Donnie was there. People saw Scott going nuts on the mayor. He went so nuts the mayor even mentioned him during the speech. Now, the speech was supposed to be relatively long, was over in like ten seconds because Scott and the people of Staten Island literally booed this mother effort off the stage. But he did get Libto's name in there. And then long after that, my friend Scott collapsed and he died for two minutes. He actually flatlined for two minutes. He was dead. Thank god, EMS brought him back to life, and only a couple of hours after that he was giving the finger and the picture. But through this he wasn't doing all that great. I don't know how bad it got. I know that he he went home on Friday, but he didn't feel well on Friday. So let's get all the particulars right now with a legitimate hero. And all my listeners that are fans of mine are fans of his, and they've been really worried. I get messages every day. I mean it now, I love this guy, Scott Lobato, Scotty good morning, pal. Let's start with this. Brought up the bat. How you feeling.
Speaker 7: I'm okay.
Speaker 8: I like that, you, you know, being all nice and LOVEYV to me now. And when two days ago you called me a loser and my blood pressure up again while I'm laying in bad dying.
Speaker 7: And it wasn't because I was angry, because I was laughing my ass off because I know what you were doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I really got so upset. I started to cry. When Frank Marno called me and Tobacco texted me, and I said, I gotta have fun. Thank god you alive. I mean, if God forbid it was worse, I wouldn't have done that. But I said, he's got such a great sense of humor, so what kind of loser? I was a autotime from that guy. But to be honest, I was frightfully worried. I'm glad you've got a great sense of humore. I knew you would take it that way, but I was only kidding.
Speaker 7: The best was the best was the crew. The crew that's there.
Speaker 8: They were like, you were like, don't you agree? And everybody just hesitated, and then eventually they did because they don't get paid if they don't agree with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, initially they were horrified. They're like, Sid, you can't say he's a loser. Well tell me this. When you arrived that night, at any point during that day or even moments before you collapse, did you feel ill? Did you feel anything.
Speaker 7: In the last couple of weeks. I wasn't feeling good. And apparently I.
Speaker 8: Found out this was a long time coming. I had some issues in the past, and I think I remember a couple of years ago. Uh, even when I was on your show, I mentioned something.
Speaker 5: But anyway, by buddy, but you never had a heart attack before, you had some issues.
Speaker 8: Apparently I did. I did, but I didn't really you know, I wasn't it was, but it wasn't, but it was. I found out now, my.
Speaker 5: God, so you know, I mean, but so you didn't even realize it at the time. So this was your second heart attack a couple of days ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I kind of, yeah, this one was the one. This was the big one. But it was coming.
Speaker 8: And again, everything is like clear, I don't need any stense my audience, even with all the stuff I put my body over these years. I quit smoking two years ago. But everything is good.
Speaker 7: My heart is perfect.
Speaker 8: Everything the muscles are except this one scar that just keeps the electricity from crossing over.
Speaker 7: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: Right, long story, but thank god I was where I was right because there were people there.
Speaker 5: Right. So do you remember, Scott, like a second before you collapsed, did you feel bad? Did you feel anything or you just went from yelling and screaming to going unconscious.
Speaker 8: Well, I just kept screaming and yelling until he was even off the stage, he was heading to his car, and then I just felt, wait a minute, I'm the saint, right, let me go take a little breather. And then I went to the grass and I told a buddy of mine and I was there. I said, I don't feel good.
Speaker 7: So you felt hit the ground and that was it. That was it.
Speaker 5: And then so you did feel something and then you hit the ground. You're unconscious now, I was told by witnesses, Scott, because you're a tough guy, you really are that you actually kind of lifted yourself up onto the gurney even though the MS guy. So I take it easy, Take it easy, Scott. You You're like, no, no, I got this. So do you remember doing all that?
Speaker 7: No? No, don't. I don't remember waking up, you know, wow.
Speaker 5: Do you just remember waking up in the hospital?
Speaker 7: Was that it? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean a little bit of in the ambulance, but I don't, you know, I just remember in the hospital, surrounded by six beautiful nurses, and I was like, all right, Heaven's okay, Heaven's okay.
Speaker 7: You know, Northwell as a great hospital they tried.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I'm gonna individually, personally in person thank you know, the NYPD medics and Ariy Weiss actually nice Jewish man, everybody who likes the Jews. Saved my life, helped save my life and the people at the hospital. But he's going to get individually thank for me. But the irony is, you know, yeah, I would have been wherever he came. But this was a pro cop evening. And this guy hates cops, as we know, more than the last two mayors who hated cops.
Speaker 7: You know, he cuts them.
Speaker 8: He cuts the funding, he aumiliates them, he puts them in danger, and he has the audacity and that's what he is. He has the audacity to come to these events. So I got a group of my friends and I said, listen, all I want to make sure we do is an old time, old school bronch chair. I want him booed so loudly that he does not get to speak, and that way you humiliate him. And that's exactly what we did. It really really worked. It was an old school it's awesome, you know. Yeah, and you know and then there's you know, everybody, you are Scott's nova. He's hanging up his sword. And then the next day I called my manager and I charted a plane to fly a banner over the city.
Speaker 5: That was awesome too. Yeah. I mean everybody put that up on their Instagram page and they go, look at this guy Scott, even on a hospital bed, he's still fighting. You know this is going to sound crazy, I know it is, but yeah, no, look, you know he knows you don't like him, and he doesn't like you, even though he called you his buddy in that speech. But you know what, you you really did have a very scary event. So it sounds like a crazy question, but it's not. How's the mayor reached out to you? See if you're okay?
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 8: There was some funny memes, AI memes going around a lot of hate too. Man, it's amazing how much people are evil. I remember when I think he even wrote it up on your show here when Uh President Biden was diagnosed answer or whatever, and I said, look, I hate this guy. He's destroying his country, but I wish no ill, I will help his health gets you know, fine, I'm not that guy.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: I'll hate you and I'll disagree with you, but I'll never wish. But it's amazing that people like Scotch should have died and all of this.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: But there were some cool memes with the mayor in my hospital room where to get well called the man he teach it, you know, funny shit, funny shit.
Speaker 5: What if he actually did I know what, He'd never happened because he hates you, he hates me. And then we got that in common, which is you have a lot in common. But if he actually did reach out to you, would you take the call?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would take the call.
Speaker 8: And then I would give him, you know, well, I would give him a piece of my mind and tell him number one, number one, the first and most important thing, stay the f away from ground zero, right, And I want to move into that.
Speaker 7: You know, I I.
Speaker 8: Disagree with Blakeman. You know, if he shows up, No, he can't show up. He cannot show up. And what I want to do is I know he's listening. If not, the mayor is listening, his people are listening. Day I want to take this. I want to take this moment to reach out to the mayor. And you know he's going to continue to joy this, destroy the city. Guys like you and me and some others are going to be the resilience, constantly be the resilience to save the city against him. But I would like to call on a cease fire for one day, one tiny day, and that day is September eleventh, because I got a lot of heat and I don't care, you know, for promising to show up on nine to eleven if he shows up to humiliate him, and if it has to be a scene made, it has to be a scene made. But I'm willing because it's not about me. And people said, Scott, don't make this about you. It's not about me. So I will be the first one to start this cease fire for that one day, and the next day we could start this war again, but one day I won't. I am not showing up on September eleventh, and I'll tell my people not to show up on September eleventh if that guy this Maya comes out in the next few days and makes an announcement and just says I'm not showing up because.
Speaker 7: It'll put everybody at ease. It'll show that he's got some.
Speaker 8: Aspect of humanity and hono for these people on nine to eleven. That's all he needs to do, because if he doesn't, it's going to be a horror show.
Speaker 5: Sobe he doesn't do that, because I don't think he's going to do it, because he doesn't even have a spec of humanity. He's a real low life and a horrible person. If he does show up, then you are going to be there. You are going to be there.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, he's not going to show up because what the last guests discussed, more people need to get on board every single day, bigger and more powerful people. And I'm not even meaning Donald Trump. I'm meeting part of these families, these organizations, the city people, politicians, and stop saying if he shows up, we turn our backs, we keep him whatever it takes to keep him from going. But the message they need to reach out to him. He needs to just step up and be that person. That's what needs to happen. He cannot show up. He'll put everybody at ease just for the next couple of weeks so we could build up to this very special moment, this very special twenty fifth anniversary and the museum. We need to put more pressure on the museum because they're not putting my flag up that they promised it was going to go up now I think it's too offensive, but that they're going to have this guy there, the museum needs to be held responsible and more pressure on the museum.
Speaker 5: I agree with all that too, man. I agree with that your flag should be there, and they're going to allow this guy to show up, and look, I'm with you, he shouldn't be there. He won't be there. That's the end of it. We're gonna move on as if the mayor is not going to be there, and we'll take it from there. You know, one thing I did see the last week, Scott, and I know you're a tough guy and all that, but you know you're a sweet guy. I know you really well at this point, and to see the I guess the love that came your way over the leads last couple of days. I know you're not looking for that. I get it. But when you're laying in the hospital bed at home this morning, for example, and you see thousands and maybe one hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, I don't know at this point worried about you and loving you, how good is that feel?
Speaker 7: It's it helped me a lot, helped me a lot.
Speaker 8: And I'll get a nice call from Rudy Giuliani left me, just long message, and that's great.
Speaker 7: So many, so many awesome people. Man, really it was.
Speaker 8: It's a special thing to know.
Speaker 7: You know. You don't think about it.
Speaker 8: You just your brain just keeps going and going and going, and your heart keeps going and going and going, and you just keep doing and doing. You don't have time to think about you know what you're doing. But you know you have no choice but to sit there and finally read the comments and read the well wishes and stuff on uh, pretty tremendous stuff, and making a different apologize to all those people who own my work and thought for a few minutes that they were millionaires.
Speaker 5: It God not yet, not yet, God forbid. I've got three pieces of your art, so I'd like to keep you around again a fourth if you wouldn't mind. That's that's how great you are and how important you are and the difference that you do make here on a daily basis. So the other question to keep getting asked is what can Scott not do anymore? We used to seeing Scott walk up to the campus sometimes with a glass of Scotch. People thought you did still smoke, So I guess that's that's out for two years. What about the drinking? How the doctor said you can't do certain things that you like to do.
Speaker 8: Nope, I mean I, like I said, everybody, you know you'll see me once in a while chewing on his little switch of sweet cigar that I do not inhale once in a blue moon. That's just a fix that you hold, just a whole something. But now I quit smoking two weeks two years ago. All those people, but you know, tell me how to you know you live your life? You're doing this wrong, you know. Meanwhile, I know they're eating sausage and peppercal zone with a side stick of butter. You know, do as I say, not as I do. It had nothing to do with this was just something that was coming stressed.
Speaker 7: As a killer.
Speaker 8: I have a lot of energy, a lot of passion and it you know, it's I just gotta The beauty about me is as an artist is that I have the creativity to do the same, if not more, without jumping and scream the things popping out like I did with that charter that said ma'am dandy staying away from ground zero. So they're gonna be a lot more to come reevaluate, but uh, just re re redo everything, recharge. I'm already I gat another week to get back to normal. Uh. You know, cal won't be able to swing golf club because I got this uh flex capacitated thing inside me here. Uh but it's a it's amazing. It's amazing how how things up. But now I'm not going anyway.
Speaker 7: I'm not hanging up.
Speaker 8: My sword, just going to take a little rest and keep fighting. But I'm going to make sure that this guy does not coming to ground zero. And I will be at that press conference on the eighth, even if I'm in the background. That's going to be a big day. I think that will be.
Speaker 7: If he still says he's coming, that would be the day to stop him.
Speaker 5: You will not be in the background. You'll be standing right up front with me and Bruce.
Speaker 7: You're not going to be in the background.
Speaker 5: You're never the background. Nah, You're going to be there. Paul Allisten, you sound great this morning. You do. I know you're a little tired obviously, and you know your body is not completely healed yet. This is only about a week ago, less than a week ago. But I love you, Scott Lobato. When New York loves you and America loves you, like I said to the last two guys, and a lot of people really really upset that you that you got that ill, and we almost lost you. So I would just say stick around for a little bit and I got a lot more work dough together. Paul, I love you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 19: Indeed, God bless you.
Speaker 7: Scott.
Speaker 5: All right, feel better. Scott Lobato right there, the amazing artist, the activist, and he sounds good.
Speaker 7: Heed.
Speaker 5: He sounds tired obviously, and he's a lot of breath, he can tell, but he sounds pretty good. And he'll be right back out there, Scott Lobato. No, no, And we don't want him to. We want him to take it easy, because you know, God forbid. We don't want another health situation. But Scott Lobato, you're great. You really need in a big, big way. Yeah. Vicky Palladino's out there listening. She's great. Bodda will be on tomorrow. He's great. There's a host of others, but uh, that's the big gun right there, Scott Lobato, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: I lit the Hamptons on fire last night.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 5: They loved it. They did. Women were crying. Lou hates that what they were hated so much. You hate it. And Gnome is like beside himself, he's so Jealousnome, my god, he jumped. Oh my god. I do want to send special thank you to Adam and d d. Hutt was their home and their two lovely daughters. Kayla's going to be a big star on this business. Yakir and Markja Haskell Mosham my driver and all the great bogus from Rabbi Mark Schneier happens to be Katz's Rabbi the Great John Katzmatidis to Lizzie and Irasovetski, Ari Akerman Ler, d Weil, Alison Devlin, Avery Usher, the Great IDF soldier and my dear friend Stu and Shirley Podolski. I love Stull and Shirley Podolski. It turns out they're neighbors of the katz Matidis and the Hamptons. But still is a great Brooklyn guy, and everybody loves them. I think they live in Great Neck. I'm not sure. Anyway, that was a great last night. Now tomorrow, Lewis, this is very exciting. I know you guys know this, but I was inducted into the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame, which is a huge honor. Huge. It's about seven of us going in this year. A couple of very recogniz names. Bill Ritter, John O seven right here in New York. He was forced to retire a couple of weeks ago because of Alzheimer's. Rosanna Scatto, but he loves Rosanna Scotto. Chohnel five all going in together. So tomorrow the one of the counter Cruise is coming in Justin Wright, and they spend about two three hours here doing videos and all this fun stuff getting ready for the big induction ceremony in October at the Rainbow Room. Isn't that right? Justin Yeah, sure, he'll be here around eleven a month.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cool, getting here around ten thirty setup and hopefully we'll get the stage set up for you.
Speaker 5: That's exciting, and we'll do the interview in there, and yeah, it'll be great. I'm waiting for Margo Martin to get back to me with President Trump. He's gonna do a video, you know, he will. I'm gonna see Trump this week anyway, but he'll do a video too, So that'll be great, you know, and uh amazing. You know my mother last night was it? Benji and Jake's ninety one year old Naomi that is a very popular restaurant up in Connie Youonga Lake where she's spends her summer's my mother. She's a Will Jill you know, Aventura or Park Lantern in the winter and upstate New York in the summer. And my friend Benji, who's very close with me, is also very close with Mark Levin and also very close waity for this with Trump's former Now he's got Huckabee, former ambassador to Israel, my dear friend David Friedman. So Benji's in the restaurant last night, my mother happened to be there, and he said you know, Dave Sid's mother, Naomi is here, and Friedman's like, oh I got to meet his mother. Friedman's ai. So they tell me about five pictures of my ninety one year old mom, Naomi hanging out with David Friedman last night at Benji and Jake's in Connie. Youannga lake? How great is that? Crazy Friedman looks good. He's got like this uh beard and mustache, and he looked like he belonged up there, like he was one of those grateful dead people.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: He looked great. He looked great. So my mom had a great time with that. Anyway, let me take us short break a couple of months ago. You guys, remember I did this event. I was honored that night by the MJE and it was a wonderful evening. And Erin Molan at one point did this little panel before the start of the Will festivities that night, and Bruce pro was there or around the college basketball coach En Huthers Rabbi. And there was one guy there who was a big TV starm, big time rush. You remember that show handsome guy Will Handsome, And I kept hearing his name for weeks. I never met him. Didn't know much about him, but loved him that night. I loved him. And he's making his first appearance right here on Sitting Friends in the Morning. Coming up the very talented smart pro America pro Israel James Maslow sid.
Speaker 2: And Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: He's terrific, James Maslow, James, Welcome to Sitting Friends in the Morning. Buddy, how are you?
Speaker 15: Jim Morning said, I can't believe you. Let in with the theme song, I am Chuckman over here. You got me that one?
Speaker 5: That's pretty good. That's my my man. Lou Raffino, he plays well. He's a legend. He worked with Ihaim as he plays all most of the music, and he's just a really really smart guy.
Speaker 19: So he had the song was done, Lou, well done.
Speaker 7: You got a smile out of me. I'm good man.
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm in Tennessee. I'm home in Nashville right now. Beautiful morning today in Nashville. How's New York?
Speaker 5: It's not so beautiful, I mean the weather's pretty guild. We got our issues. Oh my. The people I like these days are in Tennessee. Wiley Gaines is there, and Tommy larn is there and my friend Klay Travis, who's on this show quite a bit, is there, and you're there.
Speaker 15: Snakes Spot, Man, you gotta come out great spot to be well.
Speaker 5: You guys got to vote in Marshall Blackburn as the next governor. Will you get involved in that or not? Willly?
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 15: Actually I met Marshall, She's supported me. She stood up actually one of her fundraisers for governor. I was invited to it to even though I was a fundraiser. I met her through some music stuff. She's a huge supporter of the arts and as a musician. I very much appreciate that. And she actually that is a huge surprise to me, had me stand up and said, if you don't know James Manser, you should know him. He's a huge advocate for this country. He's a huge advocate against anti Semitism.
Speaker 5: And for Jews.
Speaker 15: And man, I was extremely complimented. So I'm proud to say that she's a friend.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. I like that story. So you're out there fighting every day. You were at that event with me and Darren Molin and Bruce Pearl and all these great Jewish people in Laura Manhattan. Not that long ago, and I'll ask you the same question that I used to ask my dear friend Michael Rappaport, who's answered a million times at this point. You know, Michael went through a lot. He was canceled. He's got a new documentary out which is amazing something to the extent of him, I canceled yet something like that, and I've seen it and it made me cry. But he really was canceled. He could not get any acting opportunities for the better part of two years. And the way you fight like that, like Michael, like me, I'd imagine you came under the same issue. So what are you doing about that these days?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 15: Look, I'm just continuing to put arts out into the world. You know, I appreciate Michael Rapperford very much. He's certainly more aggressive on the issues, as are you and myself, And I appreciate you guys. But for me, I've been very outspoken. But as an actor, as a musician, as somebody who has created art and seen people come together through our through music, through TV shows and movies, I want to continue to do that. I want to bring people together. So I want to bring people to this conversation actually have a conversation about it, not just fight about it and yell about it, but hopefully come together and solve it. And I take a great way from an American perspective to do that is to come together, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, and say, hey, we've done pretty good so far. Look around from history's perspective, look around the world today. This is the greatest place in the world to live in, the greatest place that it's ever been to live in. So let's start by saying we're grateful to be here and then come together and make it better. That love perspective, and if anybody fights against that, it's just a little ridiculous. Why are we trying to spread people, you know, put people against each other. I want people to come together and start with a little bit of gratitude.
Speaker 5: I love that. I don't. I mean, it's a ot gay. I'm not gonna lie to you, but I love it.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know that's right.
Speaker 15: I'm in a boy band something called Worse.
Speaker 5: You really are a boy bend all these young girls. I remember my friend Alex brought And who works for Brooke Wallin's. She made us put you on a FaceTime the night that I saw you at that event. All these young kids, they all still love you. And you know when they reach out to you, what do they say about some of the things you're doing today.
Speaker 27: Cool?
Speaker 15: Look, if you look on social media and look online, there's a lot of hateful comments. I mean, I get death threats just for being Jewish. It really isn't about what I say anymore. Say it's about who I am. It's about how I was born. I get death threats are being proud to be American, which to me is absolutely ridiculous. But that's because the loudest voices come from all over the world and they have nothing better to do but to be online and to behaveful but in person, every single day I get stuffed regardless of where I am in the world, and get thanked. I get thanked for standing up. I get thanked for speaking out. And those people mean a lot more to me than the people that think I should die because I'm Jewish, should die because I believe Israel has the right to exist.
Speaker 5: Well, to your credit, you know you mentioned me and I'm a bit of a psycho, I admitted, than Michael, You're excellent. No, I mean No, you're You're excellent. You were up on stage that night and you blew me away, and I like the way you deliver No, I mean it. I mean you're a great looking guy, and you know, you've got a great personality. You're an actor, you're a performer. But the way you deliver your remarks is well done. It is well done. It's very hard not to like you, even if you do eight Jews or Americans and the rest of that stuff. No, I mean it, I mean you just you have a way of doing it where you know you're you're likable me. They're like, oh that, I can't die soon enough. But to your credit, you do have Maybe it's the Tennessee. I don't, but you're not from Tennessee. Where are you from? Originally?
Speaker 15: I was actually born in New York City. My whole family's from New York. I was born in York Hospital, but I moved to San Diego when.
Speaker 19: I was young.
Speaker 15: So I'm more of a so called beach kid and somehow found home here in Middle America. But look to that point first, Why I appreciate that I've traveled so much. I've said my career playing music all over the world, acting, getting to live and shovel all over the world. And the truth is said, and you'll probably call it a little gay, and I'm okay with that. The truth is I have seen more commonality. I've seen that most people on this planet have more in common than we have differences. So I want to focus on that. I want to focus on the things that unite us and bring us together. And I'm pretty good with everybody right up until you think that, you know, I should die I believe in or I should die for.
Speaker 7: Where I live.
Speaker 15: That's where I stop him. You know, I'm gonna try to swear on the show. I don't know if that's allowed, to tell you to a f off right, Yeah, until that point. Until that point, truthfully, I do want to bring people together because I think there's more of us that think this way and feel this way than there aren't.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you this. I had a long conversation with my friend Sean Hannity last week, and you know, we're talking about the mayor mom Donnie, and you know, Sean has his feelings. He's not a big fan, obviously, but he's not nearly as angry and vicious as I am. I mean, I called him in a terrorist on Fox News. I probably blew any chance of getting back on Fox News anytime soon. And to be honest, I don't care because I think I explain why he is a terrorist. You have to kill somebody aware an exposive. Best to be a terrorist, Just share the ideology, celebrate those people. That's what mom Donnie does. And I said to show and I said, let me tell you something. Tough guy, Okay, you live in Palm Beach County. Now, it's real easy to be a little less tough when you're not traveling into New York City every day. I can say the same thing about you. There's love in your heart. You want people to get along. But you're in a state right now where all the good people are moving to imagine being right back here, James Maslow in New York City, you may be a bit rougher.
Speaker 15: You're right, You're absolutely right. And I travel enough to tell you straight up, I don't feel as safe. I don't feel as comfortable a lot of the places I go. I was just in part of art. I just played a solo show from one of my first headlining solo shows. I'm about to put us some country music.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 15: And I love Mexico. I've played so many shows down there. I have been received so well, so much love, some of the best service and food and fans in the world. But it was a free concert, and that means they kind of let anybody in. And it was the first time that I experienced this latantly pro Palestinian and anti Jew crowd right in front of me, about ten of Them'm gonna see you. About three thousands in Mexico up genocide signs. Yeah, holding up free Palestine size, holding up die Zionists, go home.
Speaker 7: Jew.
Speaker 15: They weren't hiding it, so to your point, yeah, felt a lot less safe there. And in New York City, I've walked around with my Magen da vid out getting looks, getting eyes, and I stand up proud and I wear it. But man, you're right, I'm grateful I don't have to put up with that every day. That's partially in fact, there's a huge part of the reason why they live in Nashville. I feel very safe here. My neighbors, Christian neighbors, Jewish neighbors, regardless, they're loving, they're supportive, they value the same principles as an American living here. And man, the older I get, you know, if you're starting a family in the near future, God willing getting married this year, the more I do want to live in a place that shares this pride and that does feel safe. And I certainly don't feel the same way in New York City.
Speaker 7: That sucks.
Speaker 15: Is where I was born, and it's one of the greatest cities in the world, but it's changing.
Speaker 5: It is well mazotov to you and your fiance. And yes, Tennessee, you want a good barbecue, you like your country music, you love your college football. I know that I love that. I love Nashville, I love most of Tennessee. So on the way out here, James, we've had a great nine minute discussion. What we've discussed things that are not necessarily optimistic. Give me something to make me feel like as we get set to commemorate three years October seventh, and even on a larger scale, because I am America first twenty five years nine to eleven. Outside of the fact that you live in a very safe and beautiful place for the rest of us, that don't give me a reason to be optimistic about the futures of both America and Israel.
Speaker 15: I'll give you a great reason. I was just at the mccabie Games, Jacency mccabie Games in Kansas City, and I got to speak to and then play some of my new country music. First thousands of young athletes and predominantly young Jewish athletes. Some maccabie Games like the Jewish Olympics, but that wasn't the focus of the games. The focus of their games was competition, was leadership, was growing to become the people that they want to see in the world. That was the conversation, that was the feeling, and man, I was motivated. I got to see thousands of young boys and girls, men and women from I think thirteen to seventeen or eighteen crush it out there, support each other out there, dance, sing along to the music, and lift each other up. That gave me a lot of pride as an American, gave me a lot of pride as a Jew. So I believe that there is hope because we have to believe that there is hope, and we have to spread that hope. Sid and you do it in your way. It's a little harsher than I do, but I'll do it my way because we need all ways. We know Michael rappitpoor will do it in his way. It might be harsher than both of us.
Speaker 9: We all do it.
Speaker 5: We got to.
Speaker 15: Keep did support each other, keep putting out some positivity and some hope, because what's the alternative despair?
Speaker 5: And we don't want that. What is the name of your band again?
Speaker 19: Big Time Rush?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? What how'd you get that name from?
Speaker 15: You know it had some to do it with hockey and the TV show. It's a long and fairly boring.
Speaker 5: That's funny. No, that's great, Big Time Rush and James Maslow was great on that show. And now he's got a band also named Big Time Rush. And trust me, folks, you know I don't lie to you. He's just one of the nicest, smartest, most handsome. What a terrific guy. And I hope this is a first of many, many many visits. James Maslow, you were awesome this morning. Thank you so much so.
Speaker 15: I appreciate your time.
Speaker 5: Brother, God bless you. That was great, James Maslow right there, you loved them, Lewis, didn't you how?
Speaker 12: He's great?
Speaker 5: Yes, smart guy, good looking guy. And you played the song. So that's it. Now you got him, and that is going to be all for us on this Monday. Now you got him. That's it. It's a little gay. Yeah, it may be a little gay, but we're done for today. It was a heck of a guest list. I were two gentlemen who lost their wives on nine to eleven, two great guys, Giovanni Galante and Charles Wolf. Thank you, Scott Lobato. That was amazing, Katsu Matitis was great. The whole show was really terrific this morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what
Speaker 3: The heck is going on here.