Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to Divulgence everybody. We have a special Jeffrey Epstein episode. We're diving deep back into the Epstein files and who better to do it with other than my boy Hasburg, Jolly West and of course researcher, filmmaker, podcaster William Ramsey.
Speaker 2: William, how are you man? Good to see you again, do good?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: Good to be with you. Thanks for the invite. Always good to see you. All right.
Speaker 1: So you've been doing some some really good research on essentially code words and code messages that are being found in the emails and other business regarding the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: So that's where we're going to do today. So let's start. We're going to pull up here.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: So where would you like to start, Buddy?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think I feel like we just like you can scratch the surface, like I sent you like eighty slides, Sam, Yeah, fifteen that I did.
Speaker 2: But it's just like.
Speaker 3: There's a lot there, there's a lot going on this Actually the reason I put this one on here is like this woman sent after Epstein was arrested on the sixth and then taken the mcc on the eighth of July twenty nineteen. This woman sent him something and it's actually very telling, Like there's a lot of great questions here. And this is all to Jeffrey Berman, if you remember, he is the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. But he's asking, you know, all these really good questions. Spanish fly, did he put him in a stupor? Did he use drugs on the poor girls? What did john Wyn Gasey do with the young boys? He had sex with him, he was done with them. And so a lot of this stuff is like coded terms of like every criminal group, even subgroups, mafia, whatever, they usually talk in some form of code, or they have slang that means things like sleep with the fishes. They don't really mean you're going to go fishing. They mean they're going to put you in a body. I think that that this woman is kind of putting that across. And then you can go right into these kind of code words that are strange, and they also rhyme and are similar to terms that were used in the Podesta emails. And that's where kind of Pizzagate kind of branched out of, was these emails that were released by wiki leaks back in twenty sixteen, which had an effect upon the politics, like literal political and cultural effect on that election. And Hillary Clinton is still bitching about it. Actually, she came out of her deposition with with Congress saying, you know, oh, these those pizza Gate thing is the biggest boloney. It wasn't. There's tons of terms in Podesta's emails that are similar to Jeffrey Epstein's, So I think that's very instructive. And this Epstein files was a big topic of conversation in this most recent election in twenty twenty four, So I think it's very important to see what these kind of groups, these secretive groups of people with similar interest pedophilia, trafficking, and it seems like cannibalism we're talking about, and this is like the first one is like this while idea of chocolate sauce nourishing the inner worlds of children, like it has a double meaning. When you're talking with somebody like Jeffrey Epstein, where to find new help Africa slavery? Are you having fun? Jeffrey wrote, and somebody wrote back fantastic, like what's going on? These to me are all code words And it's like in a children's book.
Speaker 1: It's weird where to find Yeah, this one really I couldn't figure out where to find.
Speaker 3: New help and it's an inside joke.
Speaker 2: And there's a link there.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see chocolate is a name for black people.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, so the article has got something to do with African slavery.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I see what's going on here? All right? And then I want to know.
Speaker 1: What this Chocolate Sauce Books is.
Speaker 3: You can find it online. We know that he actually took kind of an infamous flight with Bill Clinton and an African American actor and Gillaan Maxwell to Africa I think two thousand and one or two thousand and two, something like that, Chris.
Speaker 2: Tucker, Chris Kevin Spacey. So yeah, I'm not books.
Speaker 3: I think you can go to I think you can go under this author's name. I think it's in there, or you can put it in I think I saw did you put it into Amazon?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I'll okay, choice Chocolate Sauce Books or Nourishing Inner Worlds. I think the website is still functional. There's a YouTube channel seven followers. Yeah, not a huge Yeah, Like, what the hell is this? It's just the beginning it's scratching the surface. This is the other one. I don't know if we talked about, Oh, this is the this is the ritualistic sacrifice of feet and eating babies things. This goes all the way to the NYPD. But it's talking about like eating intestines and feces from the intestines. Have you seen this one before?
Speaker 2: I looked at it. Yeah, yeah, that one's wild.
Speaker 3: And then and then it's like the cream cheese, like you can go through, but I actually skip one. This one is basically media mainstream is saying Glene Maxwell had a BlackBerry format issue and all the emails were dated Saturday, January forty five oh one, and those dates are between two thousand and one two thousand and three, And if you pop forward, that's what the date is on this email. And it says the snipe punt is over moon crickets and field bag. Guess what they're n word? So what do you what does this mean to you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Once?
Speaker 1: Especially after in your files here you have you have you break down what a moon cricket is. So I'm reading that with with you know, a decoding lens on I'm thinking, Okay, they're out hunting. They're out looking for moon crickets. They're out looking for black children likely to either be to likely be some sort of sexual slave.
Speaker 3: And right, do you know what field?
Speaker 2: Yeah they found Yeah, so sorry, go ahead, but.
Speaker 3: Well I'm just gonna say field bag is specific to hunting. You take a burlap bag, don't when you find pray you're sticking in the field bag. That's what Rex Huwerman was doing at List. He put all his victims, like his uh female prostitute victims and field bags and dump them out by the beach. So something dark's going on here, Like I would say, somebody should investigate her or what else he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Just speaking of Rex, did you see that he's gonna he he seems to be agreen that he's going to sign on with the FBI to do some kind of like mind hunter assistance help with with tracking and killing tracking and catching killers.
Speaker 3: I did not. I did see. He played guilty though, all right, didn't He plead guilty to the crimes.
Speaker 2: That was that was part of the deal.
Speaker 1: So he's, uh, he's pleading guilty, but he's probably gonna get you know, all sorts of perks and stuff. Obviously, he doesn't. He's not going to have to spend so much time in jail. They're going to be pulling them out and stuff to or at least not in his cell, to be doing field work and interviews and you know, investigational operations. So I'm sure, I'm sure he'll enjoy it because he's obviously a sick individual, and some of these people like to be involved in the very crimes that they commit or similar crimes. So yeah, I mean, I don't know, Like, obviously the FBI needs the help, but for him, it's I think it's like a win win deal for him.
Speaker 3: If they if I mean, it doesn't sound like they're bargaining. Well because for me, you were men was probably involved more crimes than you got busted for. Yeah, many, I don't I think that there's more than any. Because the guy was moving around like a smart killer Vegas, North Carolina. I forgot where other city was in, Like he's moving around like like anyway.
Speaker 5: He wasn't a fit guy either, right, So normally some of these killers, they at least are they're tall, fit, lanky, but but like John Wayne Gacy or Rex like yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: They said he was like an Ogre remind me exactly an ogre. That's what he's described by one of the victims. He's a big, gigantic guy man. So anyway, these guys have code terms. I mean, he had his own on his computer. He would write down stuff. So I don't know, it is interesting, but somebody, somebody on my social media like went through all these words. I had no idea what any of those terms meant. I don't know what a moon cricket is or snipe hunting, but.
Speaker 6: The snipe hunt thing is something that like, uh, you know, like it's like kind of like a kid game where they you know, you take like kids out at night and you know it's kind of like looking for like kind of a fictional creature. You know. It's kind of a yeah, it's like it's like a game, you know that that you play with kids, you know.
Speaker 1: To get them to like stop bothering you, right so you can go have a beer with your boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, kind of you know, it's like, oh, like a snipe is like this like mythical creature and you're out like in the woods, like you know, looking for it. It's some kind of like kind of like dobblin or something. You know, I think that that's what it's, you know, referring to you.
Speaker 3: Somebody needs to ask Elaine about this. They're thinking about giving her privileges or something crazy. She's involved in all kinds of darkness.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Knows what these words mean. Like, this is the kind of stuff they need to be asking. In addition to you know, their bullshit questions that likely won't get anywhere, they need to be looking into, like doing some serious investigative work and putting these puzzle pieces together, not just you know, did you see Clinton or did you see Trump?
Speaker 2: Or this?
Speaker 1: Like they got to start figuring out this network, these communications, what's actually going on? Right, Like, even people like us or actually trying to figure out what's going on, we're still having a tough time figuring out what's going on. So yeah, that's where priority should be.
Speaker 3: Good points they didn't know. I think it's unraveling all of this elite criminality. They don't participate in some of the stuff, so they're not familiar with it. But also the rollout and the redactions make it hard. Even investigators like us. It's like going through puzzle pieces, so you're trying to figure out what the heck they're really doing. I mean, imagine the stuff that isn't redacted, like that must be incredible, Like the redaction I did it in an earlier show today, The fact that they're all redacted in itself is incredible, Like somebody went through an incredible amount of time to redact all this stuff, and they still let stuff that have slipped through, like that email, like they didn't know, probably didn't know what it meant. They're just like, yeah, nothing's there.
Speaker 1: Next Yeah, because they're not Yeah, because they're not looking at it with that proper lens, right, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's it's that's incredible. There was a guy, these guys that do the they do, like I can't what's the name of the show, but it's basically like the you know people whoever they didn't they analyze an interview with Gillayne Maxwell and her like body responses and physical lang, body language were like so many tells, he said, and a deep revulsion like she would go like want to bar from stuff, like she would talk about stuff and like he says, she's just covering up so much stuff. They never bust her.
Speaker 2: For that's another big thing, is this body language.
Speaker 1: And picking up these kind of psychological cues. You're seeing a lot more videos, like I think doctor g explains as one that I've seen a lot. He's been doing a lot of videos and a few other people that are into that kind of thing, and it's it's interesting, and we got we got to kind of use whatever we have, right so we all kind of have to come together. I've even seen good info coming from.
Speaker 2: Someone who works at a morgue.
Speaker 1: She runs a channel, and I watched the video how she broke down a photo of Epstein where we don't know where it is.
Speaker 2: What it is. It's just a photo that's been giving to us.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it William where he's asleep or sorry, he's his eyes are closed.
Speaker 2: He may or may not be dead. We don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: And it seems that they're trying to push this to us, push this to us as a death photo. But she's saying everything is everything that in my training is saying that this is not a death photo. He is not dead in this photo. He's very much alive. So we got to watch out with with some of this info that doesn't have any explanation to it. They may want us to just make an assumption about it, and then that's the that's that's the truth that that is run with right.
Speaker 3: Right. The guy his name is Chase Hughes. I listened to him a lot. He does a good job. But yeah, his body language stuff is very interesting about Maxwell. You want to go to the next one, Yeah, moon cricket delve from derived from slaves weary and working through the night. This is.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, sad man scary, scary, scary stuff like when you put it into like the context.
Speaker 3: This is another one from Jeff. He says to somebody who's redacted, there are millions of babies, very little good vegetable cream cheese, And it goes back to this earlier one where they're talking about eating intestines and stuff and somebody thinks that this cream uses some kind of like thing that they eat from bodies and stuff. It's gross. And then this, whoever's writing it's this is two thousand and lol. I don't know if cream cheese and baby are on the same level. It's okay, there's still enough time today. I'm trying to schedule priming for five point thirty fuel explosion nine forty five, Like, what's this in reference to maybe they're talking about an engine? It seems weird, Habsburg.
Speaker 1: What do you think, buddy? What are they talking about here? Is this an engine?
Speaker 6: I mean, so it's so it's so cryptic, man, you know, like who knows? You know, the cream cheese could be like a lot of you know, various different substances. You know that it could be things like bone, marrow or something like that. I mean, I don't know, ye hesitate to really think about.
Speaker 3: It when in human existence on your in this plane of existence, have you ever heard the terms cream cheese and baby in the same sense? Twice? So the one gets cream cheese baby at the same lever level. Very little good vegetable cream cheese babies millions definitely mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, is very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are millions of babies very good vegetable cream cheese.
Speaker 2: So I wonder what vegetable means? Yes, and it's titled cream cheese baby, right, Like the e F T A is e F.
Speaker 3: T A zero one eight two nine zero one seven. You can do you can just type that into the Justice dot Gov thing for yourself. I don't know.
Speaker 6: And to your point about the redactions too, I mean, like just considering like we don't know who this was sent to. I mean that that could like be you know, able to reveal a lot of inf just in terms of like who is this person that he's having a conversation with about it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a massive cover up. It's just the more I look at it, the bigger it is. It's just like Trump and the cronies. I thought they were going to cover it all up and it's it's not working.
Speaker 2: Now they're all falling to the waistside.
Speaker 3: Man, this is a ninety nine percent Johnny Gross. When Epstein monsters talk about the wonderful cream cheese they're eating, this is what they're talking about, eating coagulated mother's milk from personally killed infants. This is Yeah, you can check this out online. I think the data is on their March twelfth. It's fairly recent. I don't know. I mean, are they like that's what he also say, feces they're not eating they That's the whole thing about this earlier email. It's they don't understand what's going on, right, They're not eating feces from this wall, not per se. But yeah, this person doesn't understand intestines removed eating the fee. They're not eating, they're eating something else. That's how gross it is.
Speaker 1: Like this is freaking so heavy, and for those listening, the the mess of the uh, the contact we're looking at here. So uh, it says coagulati coagulating milk inside of livestock stomachs and intestines is how cheese was discovered. Even today, cheesemakers add rennet from cow stomachs to begin the curdling process. When the Epstein monsters talk about wonderful cream cheese they're eating, this is what they're talking about, eating coagulated mother's milk from the intestines of freshly killed infants.
Speaker 2: Uh. This isn't something that was invented by Epstein.
Speaker 1: This is knowledge and practice that goes back thousands of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so again it's not it's not feces per se in the traditional sense, but but yeah, like.
Speaker 3: It's actually a credit to the writer because he doesn't know what's going on. You know, it's like, oh, I don't get it, but these yeah, yeah, So it's one way to look at it, like, oh, who would know this, like this is like totally specialized knowledge. Should I drop off your two Jeffrey Epstein? Should I drop off your cheese around three or leave at three oh one for someone to pick up?
Speaker 1: So I wonder if I guess, I guess, uh, cheese and cream cheese are interchangeable?
Speaker 2: Do you think is that something that you.
Speaker 3: I don't know? Okay, one of the things that you have to put it into context. Jeff had at least for a certain time, I don't know what years, but you have a had a private chef. He never cooked anything. There's never any pictures or any leisure moments of him taking time to make food or anything. It's there's guys over him delivering food. He's sitting at table. So he didn't do all that stuff. So why are they always worried about jerky and cheese and cream cheese and all the trump and all the stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And one of his chefs is like a really famous guy I think in La now Adam something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ye, he was on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 6: He's like a celebrity chef guy.
Speaker 1: And he didn't ask him anything about anything meaningful. He just let that completely fly over. Why the hell would you have him on? Like come on, man, no wonder people are finally sick of Rogan because uh, that's just a huge disappointment man, Like what are you trying to.
Speaker 3: Fall People are saying, oh, they tried to get Rogan to go to the island. Who cares the island went to Rogan. The entire Jeffrey network, Jeffrey Epstein network on there. It's like almost everybody, like you can go through the cover ups. There's so many people covering up for this stuff. They're all on Rogue crous and oh god, Teal Musk, these guys are all in the files. Like it's just I mean, Musk isn't that overt. He was in the files from twenty thirteen to twenty fourteens and like I want to go and party, but Teal is very much in those files up until fairly recently twenty eighteen, you know, before Epstein was aced in my opinion.
Speaker 6: And with with Musk, I mean, there's like pictures of him, you know, at these you know Edge Foundation you know.
Speaker 3: Events with Epstein's there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like yeah, like they're they're at like tables right behind each other, and there's pictures of Elon Musk like with his arm around delay Maxwell, like you know some events and you know, like they definitely, you know, were connected.
Speaker 3: It's uh, I think everybody, everybody distanced themselves from Maxwell and Epstein and you can see why. You know, these guys. Guy's a monster, he's a criminal, so you know. But that's the whole thing about the release of these files is that it really shows how they can message stuff to the public what they want. Like I was never there. I saw him in two thousand and five and that was it. I never went to the island, right, so they didn't go to the island. But you're in the mansion all the time. So who gives it? You know. It's like these are things that they give to the public to like just deceive them.
Speaker 6: And you say, like people distance themselves, but like not, you know, not before, I mean not after, Like he was already convicted of you know, sex crimes in like two thousand and nine. People, you know, all these people were still hanging out with them, you know, in like the twenty teens, you know, Bill Gates and Musque and all these you know what I mean, Like they everybody knew, you know that he had already been convicted, and they were, you know, they were far from distancing themselves from him at that point.
Speaker 3: You know they were, Yeah, he's a convicted felone.
Speaker 6: Exactly, and and you know like they were certainly willing to overlook.
Speaker 3: That a registered sex offendery. Do you know how he had to He had to register every six months and four different jurisdictions because he was moving around so much, so he was had to do Virgin Islands, My Florida, New York, and New Mexico. So, yeah, he's he's a convicted phone. Yeah, I mean, this is the tip of the iceberg. These code words, I mean I could do that thousand show. They're just talking in code constantly. This is him, i think, looking at child porn or something. I'm surprised this one slipped through torture. I'm still waiting and watching the melted cheese drips. Smiley face be a blackbird. This one is so weird.
Speaker 1: Do you did you add the photo to to this text or did you.
Speaker 3: Just the text is on the bottom of a photo, like, where is it? Let me see if I can find the actual photo. I just I just zoomed in so you could read the whole thing. Let me see if I can find that photo.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's like that's weird. Yeah, like the photo, it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's all uh is it a photo within a photo or is it a screenshot of a face call of a video call?
Speaker 3: This is the whole This is the whole photo.
Speaker 6: It looks like he's like on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the whole photo. You can see the E F T A number at the bottom, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's a shoulder.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought that was the breast, but okay, yeah, definitely, uh, Facebook.
Speaker 3: It's some kind of rudimentary like mac or something.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a video. It looks like a video editing program, maybe like a slide show program or something.
Speaker 3: I think it's windows from a very early verse, like a Macintosh. That's the way it looked. And you could do these little pop up windows. And Jeff is in at bottom pop up, still waiting, ad.
Speaker 2: I see what's happening. Yeah, there's all these different windows. Okay, and they're all photos.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and these are okay okay, yeah, yeah, he seems to.
Speaker 3: Be talking with somebody online, a woman. This woman who's blacked out in the middle. There's two other pictures of something I don't know. They're they're they'rected, and there's Jeff at the bottom and I think he's saying, I'm still waiting and watching melted cheese drip.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's Oh no, because that's a photo, so we're not actually looking at the chat, So that looks like maybe it's just in the background right from the other windows.
Speaker 2: I think that's what's happening. It's just weird that he's got that.
Speaker 1: Whoever's computer this is, it must be maybe Epstein's, but he's just got that open underneath that.
Speaker 2: That message. That's weird.
Speaker 6: Well, if it is his computer, it makes sense why he's like in the bottom corner with the front facing camera. Yep, Like if it was you know, if it were on his.
Speaker 2: Again, it's just a photo, right, so it's hard to tell that.
Speaker 6: But you can, but you can take still photos like what while you're on it, while you're on a video conference, like like like a screenshot, Yeah, screen shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would likely be him taking it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Go look that up. E F T A zero one one, five, four, four five seven.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Interesting I mean, I think that cheese and like if it's kids, this is like one of the most revolting references because these children, like when they're abused, like it's horrible. Like that's what I don't even want to get into grow graphic.
Speaker 2: It is all right.
Speaker 1: The next next live is oh, we can both control it, okay, so here we go.
Speaker 2: This is what.
Speaker 1: Really I find very disturbing is the shrip talk. So let's get into the shrimp talk.
Speaker 3: This is this is this picture of a baby in a in a above his kitchen title shrimp cocktail. There's the UFTA number right there. You can see it in the files.
Speaker 2: And then of course you've added some Wow.
Speaker 3: This is a screenshot I took up somebody else's research. But he's talking to this guy, Olivier Colombe's from France who got in trouble for being associated with Epstein. But it says no, some are like Trump, you throw away the head and keep the body. But they're talking about the code words and things. It's like you can see it's from the same day on my island in the Caribbean with an aquarium full of girls. The King of Saudi Arabia has a few white sharks in his Jetta Palace. I totally prefer yours. Sure, I would enjoy the view to are Russian. I guess some might refer to them as white sharks as long as you don't have any hammerhead once. I like white sharks. No, some are like shrump you throw away the head and keep the body. That's from Jeff. There's a is it a slave? Is it a sex slave? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm okay. What is your thought on that? Maybe we're missing that, Maybe we're missing some messages somehow and missing replies because some of these replies, I don't know, they just sometimes they just don't seem to fit.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: They're all whacked out on whatever they're doing when they're sending these and it's just it's okay, for example, as long as you don't have any hammerhead wins. I like white sharks response no comma. Some are like shrimp comma.
Speaker 2: Like it's is he I don't know. I don't know. It's weird.
Speaker 1: I get that they're making Maybe it's just because it's they're making the.
Speaker 2: The are they making a reference to girls being sharks? And then he's saying no, they're more like shrimp. Is that what he's getting at.
Speaker 3: There's a reference. I don't know if it's in these slides, but where a girl is talking and it's like a prepevecent girl reminds the pedophiles of a shrimp, so they call them shrimps. There's something, there's something something in one of the books, I think about Epstein, it's referenced.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wonder if like shrimp, you know, refers to like a very small, you know girl like you shrimp, you know, diminutive, and a shark might be like an actual adult female.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know, yeah, but but I.
Speaker 6: Mean he definitely was into like, you know, Russian women. I mean, now you know he surrounded himself with with you know Russian women, so like you know, talking about Russians or white sharks.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was trafficking from all over the world, Russia, East Europe, Norway or Swedish countries or Nordic countries, Brazil, Mexico, US see huge Operation Hamburger. Do you want to what time is the hamburger? Do over?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What's that you want to do? Over? When? And just have a hamburger? You want to have hamburgers again Hamburger tour with Hansom.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's really a hamburger. John Luke called to see if you might like a hamburger. He's on his way to Paris. Like, I don't call my friends up and say, do you want a hamburger? I'm going to Paris, right you go? You want to go get a hamburger? Do you want to meet me at so and so for hamburgers?
Speaker 2: I wonder, Uh, the thought of the word vegetable.
Speaker 1: Comes to mind now because we have the word vegetable, which I'm thinking is a code, and then we got hamburger. I wonder if they are like two opposite sides of the coins.
Speaker 2: Ah. But yeah, I mean he's on his way to Paris.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's you'd be concerned with getting a burger, an actual hamburger for Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Again, he's got chefs or he just tests people to do ship for him. He doesn't need so many.
Speaker 3: He has so many. He's got people all around him. He's got people to do his taxes. He's got people to do whatever accounting cleaning. He's got all kinds. He's got like a retinue, So like these are these don't make.
Speaker 6: Sense, And I mean that's presumably they're referring to Jean Luke Burnell too, So I mean, yeah, he's one of the similar level operators. You know in the network.
Speaker 3: There's there's tons of those pictures of those two together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he was he was like coming to visit him in jail, you know, he was like one of the people who was like regularly visiting him while he was in prison.
Speaker 3: New Mexico. Little Saint James Brunell is all. They're just almost intertwined, like, and then Brunell gets jailed and that's did by suicide in France. What is Strock two, Jeffrey, Go ahead, you mean radiating a soft glow with a look of bliss and excitement. Yeah, that's the pizza. But the preceding one is he writes, jeff writes, she looks pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pizza monster. And then you know, like there's probably a picture associated with this somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone in the chat just made an interesting comment. I pray vegetable doesn't mean a mentally challenged shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be dark.
Speaker 3: That would be just super dark.
Speaker 1: They were very obviously very discriminative, so I feel like they would discriminate against disabled children immediately. I could be wrong, but you know, if you don't mind going back actually to the can we do the muffin?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just some people think this is one that's not a code word. It's not because he had he had specialty muffins, so he actually had every morning he had a muffin at seven A at seven am that he microwaved for twenty five seconds and sprayed with I can't believe it's not butter death is his eating abats mandatory am routine must be served on the table. He had this. Have you seen his u rules of the House that he made people read. He makes him and Maxwell look like just total pricks, like you just don't look save mister ma'am.
Speaker 2: And or is there a like a.
Speaker 3: There's a list, there's like a list copy on in the Epstein files of him with the house rules.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to find that.
Speaker 3: You find it right now, let me see.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, because yeah, that's that's an interesting thing to look at. But okay, while you're doing that, I'll just I'll get into this muffin thing. A bit more so you're saying it's not a code word. Okay, So, uh, this person here Black Betty posted Epstein associates have used the code word muffin over three hundred times in the text, not counting muffins with the capital st uh. And this was just brought to my attention. Of course, there's the do you know the Muffin Man fable? Apparently this person is saying through their digging, they have found that Epstein loved old fables.
Speaker 2: Do we know if that's true?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because that's the first off, I think that's the first I've heard of that. But yeah, the Muffin Man wasn't a fair tale. He was a warning in the seventeen hundreds, muffins weren't sweet, they were cheap, door to door sold items, and that meant strangers had legitimate access to your home. And yeah, the line do you know the Muffin Man wasn't a playful line. It was more a question of survival because the Muffin Man lived on Drury Lane, a real street known for violence, poverty, disappearances, and crime. There were no police patrols, no birth records, no missing persons report.
Speaker 2: Is someone vanished. They were simply gone. Some historians believe some traveling food sellers used trust as a weapon to enter home scout families and commit crimes that would never be traced. That's scary as hell, the thought of it anyways.
Speaker 7: So okay, but yeah, that's interesting. He had his uh specialty muffins muffin recipe.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a shitty breakfast routine for such a you know, bond villain of a guy.
Speaker 6: You know, with the with the like the the the brand and the flax seeds. I mean it sounds like, you know, he was you know, he was using these things for you know, to stay regular. I hate yeah, you know, with like whatever, you know, meat. You know, he was consuming the hamburgers and the all the the beef jerkey and hamburgers and cream cheese. You know he needed Sorry.
Speaker 2: Got no no, I hear. That's good. That's a great point though. That is a good point.
Speaker 1: It is unfortunately we have to get a little dirty in our researchment.
Speaker 6: It's awful.
Speaker 1: No, I'll get a good gotta stay regular, even Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, this household manual, Yes, I have seen this.
Speaker 3: It's not from it's not from the most recent files. It's from the twenty twenty one, it's from the files when she was persecuted to prosecuted excuse me when she was prosecuted one or twenty twenty two. But still it's still kind of interesting. It's pertinent, it's relevant. Nothing say nothing, nothing except to answer a question directed at you. Use your judgment when conveying information of mister Epstein.
Speaker 2: Channel all questions and concerns through the estate manager.
Speaker 3: Pockets must not create a bulge or be visible, Like how detailed does that? I don't want to see your keys in your pocket? Like what the funk?
Speaker 2: Like? Also, maybe my first thought right there is that way, if I.
Speaker 1: Do see something in your pocket, I know it's not supposed to be there, and I'm going to assume that you're stealing something or you're doing something that you shouldn't be doing, so I'm gonna jump.
Speaker 2: On you right away.
Speaker 1: So for just to keep it simple, keep your fucking pockets empty. Maybe it's something like that, you know, like USB drives, keys or something you don't want to Yeah.
Speaker 3: They even have proper language.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Proper language exclude, exclude swear words and slang.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to how you speak to mister Epstein, Miss Maxwell and their guests who.
Speaker 2: Do not say yeah, sure, no problem, you bet gotcha right?
Speaker 1: I don't know you do say yes, mister Blank, of course, Miss Blank, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: It is no trouble at all with pleasure. Oh my god, like holy, I would be very pleased to It's all the same thing. You're quite right. I have no idea, but I'll find out immediately.
Speaker 1: To compliment. This is how you have to compliment. Okay, you are very kind, Thank you. Miss I enjoyed doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing shitty going on here.
Speaker 2: I'm very sorry to justify to a justified criticism. To a justified criticism or mistake you say, I'm very sorry. It will not happen again. It was completely my fault. I'll make the change immediately.
Speaker 3: It's incredible stuff.
Speaker 2: When entering a room. What to say? May I come in? Answering the phone?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look at that big big thing on answering the phone, guest pick up and drop off, escorting guests to the room.
Speaker 2: Oh that might be interesting. Upon arrival, guest blong a.
Speaker 1: Offer to unpack their luggage, show them values the phone showed them how to use their mole control for the television. Ask him to complete emergency contact information form and return it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, food allergies, breakfast.
Speaker 3: JE and GM telephone directories placed to the right of the telephone, so it has to be in the right spot. Two lighted pens on both bedside tables. Jeffrey Epstein. Large and small notepads on both bedside tables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he liked his notepads. Eh yeah, yeah. Reading glasses on both bedside tables. Yeah, he had all sorts of glasses box.
Speaker 3: Look at his master bedroom, bathroom toilet trees. Like the specific brands, Like how specific, Like it has to be a different type of shaving crank.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Gellette Mock three with extra blades, change blade after every use.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's see, that's something if I was dirty rich, that's something that I would do.
Speaker 2: I would change my blade every time. If I shave.
Speaker 8: Shaving cream Super Original Solid deodorant, Lever two thousand soap, Noxima plus face wash.
Speaker 6: But that's kind of weird about the deodorant, Like that secret is definitely like like a brand they want to get to women. Yeah yeah, yeapecifically mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm my secrets.
Speaker 1: Uh, California, mangal Ocean, aquafore hand cream, bubble bath, shower gels, shampoo conditioner, white rain, Coconut Essence, biolage next to simply silver.
Speaker 2: Paul Mitchell. There we go. Paul Mitchell is in the Epstein files or it will be. Yeah, it's interesting. Yeah. I mean people have their specific brands. I guess so oh miss oh, yeah, they have their own bathrooms. She's not as specific. It seems like check that water is hot and running. Clear water must.
Speaker 6: Last the last one. Photographs to be placed, but photographs.
Speaker 1: Unlocked the closets and unlocked the Yeah, photographs to be placed.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're in the closet.
Speaker 1: Like r Kelly, tissues are placed if less than half fall.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's got even more than him. Okay, she's got three pages. Guest rooms, guest bathrooms. Oh they got to fold into a v.
Speaker 8: The toilet paper that's plassy, toilet tree okay, guess toilet trees.
Speaker 1: Oh my, they're given the the guests arm and hammer, toothpaste and they use the good stuff.
Speaker 2: That's that's not very nice.
Speaker 6: No, that's what it said on That's what it said on Epstein's listed. That's what he was. Yeah, fair enough, beaver enough and and like the skirt. Yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 2: Like pretty the.
Speaker 1: Secret again, that's interesting, lip bomb. Damn you got everything washed exterior. The Cabana vehicles bikes place one hundred bucks in the glove compartment or center console of each car. Telephone directories interesting so again Jeffrey Epstein, large and small note pads with pens, box of tissues again, two pairs of glasses again.
Speaker 2: Crazy, All right, let's get back to thanks for that one. Let's get back I'll get that off the gats.
Speaker 3: No, go back there, because what's not there is where's the beef turkey? He's always worded, there's no turkey on his shopping right. Where's these things on there? Go down? The shopping list is page thirty. No jerky, where's the shrimp? Where's the white tuna? Where's the tunas?
Speaker 2: They know this car?
Speaker 1: Okay, so one Philadelphia cream cheese, cottage cheese. So there's that, but there's nothing else I'm not seeing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's the white tuna? They're all worried about. Where's the shrimp?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: Kosher like jeff Like, at a certain point it's known that he was eating kosher with shrimp. You're not supposed to eat like things on the hoof without hoofs.
Speaker 6: Right, you can't have any any you can't have any shellfish.
Speaker 3: No shellfish, and you can't mix cheese and.
Speaker 2: Meat right at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're not allowed to meet the help that it's from. Yeah, you're not allowed to mix them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What it is is you can have milk like like any like something with dairy in it, like I think thirty minutes before you can have meat. But if you have meat, you have to wait three hours before you have something with dairy in it, and you can't ever mix them together.
Speaker 2: Is that a religious thing or is that it's a religious stuff? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like it's it's from like the old Yeah, in the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: That old book in nonsense.
Speaker 7: Okay, I will advise any additional.
Speaker 6: But that's but but William, that is a really good point that like on the shopping list, that it's none of those foods that they talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See how like fastidious they are, Like this is they put something they spent time putting together a thirty five page list, like what a bunch of likeing pricks. They are, Yeah, where's all this stuff? Where is it? Why isn't on this list? If they're having the jerky, you'd think that would be the most important thing there. Six pounds of jerky beef from there, And it's look at that. Look at how specific they are about their brands of their cosmetics. Why wouldn't they be that specific about jerky.
Speaker 6: And the food in general, Like, I mean, they eat a lot of like gross like processed you know, you know, foods with you know, nasty ingredients. And also like that, I can't believe it's butter and all that. You know, it's like eating nasty stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's an embarrassing one.
Speaker 1: Out of all everything in the Epstein files, that's probably the one thing that's going to embarrass him the moments is that everything.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's not butter.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you'd be thinking that they you know, they'd be wanting like all organic everything, you know, they could afford it. They're eating like you know, Philadelphia cream cheese, dan and yogurt, like it's like pretty shwaggy stuff.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that's consistent is there's no concern about expenses in a way like there's no like, okay, just pay the bill, let's go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But they could be you know, they could be getting like all of their food from like local farmers and you know people like you know, people that are making like craft you know, cheeses and yogurt. It's like, you know, they're just buying like gross stuff off the shelf. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. It's odd.
Speaker 6: Just you know, kind of kind of goes that maybe speaks to their you know, like their character just in whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both awful people. Plaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein are awful human beings.
Speaker 2: No ice cream either, I didn't see.
Speaker 1: I know you have some stuff on ice cream coming up if we have time to get to it.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting. No ice cream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's where's the jerky? Where's the pizza? Why isn't there a frozen pizza on there?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No do or something like if you're eating others slop, why don't you put a's pizza on there? Can I bring your slights to pizza? Oh? This is no, this is the one. This is massage is his code word for like sexual abuse. Oh you want to have a massage that usually led to uh sexual abuse and Jeff's thing. That's why I included that. Another known kind of term for kids back in the day was to refer them as chicken. And this is kind of an interesting one from Dick Cabot. The chicken matter touches my heart. Like these terms just doesn't make that. He doesn't say the chicken dish or the way you cooked the chicken was great, or the chicken meal. The chicken matter touches my heart. What the heck is he talking about?
Speaker 2: Child matter touches my heart?
Speaker 3: Dick Cabot from Dick M. Cabot's Guilt and Horror.
Speaker 1: Yes, sometimes the subject lines helped too, obviously, but sometimes they're so direct that it kind of also throws you off a bit.
Speaker 3: Dude. Imagine being like Epstein at the center of this nexus where you know, all these people are stone cold pedophiles, like he knows what the helm is a pedophile and all these other people like it's like a dark network like this. Dick cavit too, like he has a public image, but the chicken stuff is kind of a giveaway. Man, It's like, whoa crazy, here's a good dissident media is like assumed what the guest names are? White tuna, dead, white woman, chicken, palm child, porn, chicken soup, child, sex, hot dog, pizza girl, hot dog boy, pasta, little boy, cream cheese, newborn, organic carrots, ginger girl, walnut on, white sauce, orgy jerky, human flesh. And then you have down there, you have all these little things he's talking about. You know, how do we deal with the frozen white tuna? All right, order pizza for Bobby Slayton.
Speaker 6: It's where I met Bobby Slayton before. He's a weird guy there. He's all over the file.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sure is. He was there. He's at the mansion a bunch a bunch, He's there a lot.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 6: They're like in their back and forth, they're always talking about getting pizza. But he.
Speaker 2: Loves comedians, Jeffrey Well.
Speaker 6: And Bobby Slayton. He was he was like, you know, kind of the guy that he would use to like recruit other comedians to come back to his house. Like he was using Bobby Slayton as his like conduit. It's really weird. Like I said, I met him like you know, I don't know ten years ago and he's a creepy guy.
Speaker 3: He's an influenced guy. So he did that same thing. And there's actually an email there in there about Andrew's wife, Fergie, where she's telling Epstein like, all you did for me, Epstein was use me to get to Andrew. I know what you did, right, Like, so she finally figured out that that was his She was the stepping stone to get into the royal family, you know, and then she ruined He ruined her his life, he ruined Andrew's life. Like if people think that they would let let Epstein live, like they're in a super niive, Like they would never let this guy get out of jail after they've realized they were being blackmailed, Like do you think that Andrew would go to the mansion knowing he was getting the blackmail the royal family. He'd end up getting sued for twelve million pounds, like give me a break, of course, not. Like, once people realize they're being blackmailed, they're getting influenced, they're gone. So all these people didn't know, they thought Jeff was his buddy, and once that happens, and then they're like, oh, I'm on the line, and they're taking picture of me with freaking Virginia Giffrey, Like who's taking that picture? Like that, there's that famous picture of Giuffrey and Andrew and Maxwell Elaine Maxwell in London. Well there you go, so like he's that's his, that's his. That was his leverage on them, and then it got out and then there was evidence.
Speaker 6: But you know, I mean you also had like you know, Andrew's big brother, Charles is hanging out with his best friend was Jimmy Saville. I mean, you know, like that's you know, they they each kind of had their connection to one of these guys, you know, Savil or Epstein. They're kind of like, you know, SAME's in the files. Yeah, oh yeah in the files.
Speaker 3: And she seems to have known Saville Ugillian Maxwell, which is which is crazy. And there was a meeting in New Orleans in like early twenty two thousands where they met up with Savel.
Speaker 2: So that's the time of New Orleans.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was at some trade meeting. The Weinstein was there too. They're like super rapist, but like the the British Royal Tea plays for keeps, like they may have an image of like up upright things, but if you cross them they have immense power. It's not a joke that royalty has like servitors and knights and landed aristocracy and the Masonic. Andrew was the head of the York Right, so he's the head of all the Masons in the York Right in England. So when he got blackmailed, Yeah, I mean, I can't imagine they're they're they're very happy, like, oh, okay, you blackmailed me, Jeff and you ruined my reputation. And I'm the first royal that ended up getting arrested in four hundred years. I'm not going to harbor a grudge. Give me a freaking break, like some of these analysts are. So they're lame, like you cannot you're messing with like a pampered, spoiled kid and Andrew. You think he's not going to try to get back at you, give me a break. There's no way Epstein's alive, so freaking stupid and brune. Anybody who tells you that crap. Also, the protests doct to me, there's no evidence of that. So the body switched out there is Apparently the people who keep promoting this notion that Epstein is alive say that the medical examination of his body was different than a operation that Epstein supposedly had supposedly had his prostate removed. Nobody can find.
Speaker 2: The evidence of that.
Speaker 3: So it's misinform in malinformation. So it's just like there's I mean, in any of these issues where there's vagaries, there's dis and misinformation, there's out there, there's people out there saying, like being concerned about the Epstein files, you're panicking. It's a moral panic. It's almost like a satanic panic. Like, so us doing this is like we're moral panics. Like, Bro, they're talking about trafficking little kids. I don't think that's not it's just a way to kind of minimize and control this. I mean some of these people, they're all around Rogan. Rogan is just that, Oh yeah, he's I mean, once people realize how bad this is and how many people were close, he literally had Epstein islands on his podcast and distributed to the whole world. So people who say that these Epstein files and the Epstein network that's uncovered by these files is not important, they're the ones involved. That's why they're saying it's not important. Like Trump saying I'm not in the files. You're all over the files. Bro, You're Trump is everywhere. So he's just deliberately lying and all these other people are lying too, and it's exposed the cultural and political impact of Epstein and his network. It's not just Epstein. That's one of the things that they imparted to the public. He's like, Okay, we busted Epstein twenty nineteen, we arrested him, and now he's dead, conveniently, and that's it. The story's over. That's what the message to the public.
Speaker 2: It's total lie.
Speaker 3: It's a colossal lie. It's a good one, but a lot of people believe that. And they do that in criminal situations where there are like reco cases or networks, like they'll bring up one guy and then he's the scapegoat and that's it and he's done and we don't have to do anymore. They did that with David Burkelewoods, you know, like oh it's Burke Woitz, we got him, We're done.
Speaker 6: And when you say scapegoat too, I mean, and I know you got to wrap it up here soon, William, thank you for your time, but I think it's really interesting, like the date too of you know, Epsteine's you know, suicide. August tenth just happened to be the same you know date as like the Lobbyanca murders at Robert de Grimston's birth date, it's uh the day of the first scientology clear, you know, like August tenth is like a very you know, ritually significant day in history. And so I think that, you know, when you know, like the term scapegoat being like, you know, referential to like a ritual sacrifice, I think there's actually like you know, some you know, deeper element that relates to the actual date of August tenth and his suicide. Just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Nothing would surprise me. Oh, these guys they're into the he knows all that stuff. He knows. Oh yeah, that's why don't we try to get through these almost done let's go, oh yeah cereal. So that's Rothschild, Like, why does this person who has an one hundred and eighty billion dollar investment fund worried about cereal? From MAV Jeff make any sense? This is from Dissonant Media. They do good works. I want to give them proper credit to these guys research.
Speaker 1: So from Jeff to rock Child, I have your cereal? Can talk tonight around Oh well, and that.
Speaker 6: The and that the Latin is like basically the Latin word for cereal is like sacrifice, sacrificium. I think that's what he's trying to, like, you know.
Speaker 3: It's it's a code word. I mean it could mean sacrifice. I hope. I mean that's I mean, who knows.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Ice cream boarding my version of torture the ice cream Yes, strict diet like dietary records. How about a hit list for next subjects? Ice cream boys is Epstein's secrets? His friend replies, yes, great, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, cheesecake. Kill me now. It's scary, like making my execution plan and trying to have something for you tomorrow. Bones, plastics, blood and guts, all bound by science that I understand. Partners, fish, revenue jobs, gangsters. It's the same thing. Deer like. One of the weird things about this thing is the deer incident where they went hunting for deer on Little Saint James in the middle of the night and ground their boat on a reef.
Speaker 2: What there's deer on his island?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, right, Like you.
Speaker 3: Can go see pictures of that island. It doesn't even look like there's a tree over ten feet too. Yeah, so, like what's going on? Like you want to go to the island in the middle of the night and go deer hunting. That's kind of like my bad pob too, Like at eleven o'clock, I get this impulse to go hunting in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: On an island. It's likely, no, dear.
Speaker 3: You can look it up, like is there deer on Little Saint James and il I'll tell you you're out of your mind. Play this video here, play this video.
Speaker 9: He wants to get to the bottom of this, and I want to He wants to get to the bottom of this, and I want to get to the bottom of this because this.
Speaker 4: Is my ass. It's not y'all ass.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: I called you last night. You said you did not speak to Peter. I Peter said he called and spoke to you.
Speaker 2: I talked to Peter.
Speaker 9: So Guy talked to Peter, Peter talked to Guy. No one talked to Danny. No one decided to call Anna. Basically, that's that's what it is. No you called me after the fact. You didn't call me when the fucking boat crashed. No one called me. Let's get that straight. I got the message from you midnight. Did it happen at midnight?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Did anybody think to call me and say they're gonna use the boat to come get some dead fucking there? No, no, right, no, you're right.
Speaker 4: And now we're dealing with this ship. Look at the boat, Look at the man's boat.
Speaker 9: This is bullshit. You the heavy electrician, you like one of the head landscape berds. I finally got you a gig as a boat captain, and this is the bullshit I'm dealing with.
Speaker 4: This is bullshit. Oh, y'all, no better than this ship.
Speaker 9: This man is legard right now with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 9: Even know what I'm so fucking cross right now.
Speaker 4: Right this fucking makes no sense.
Speaker 2: The pressure I forget good successful, this.
Speaker 9: This is just completely completely this makes absolutely no sense about I told both of these gots, I said, you want these days, you wait for the morning. But that was the plan to kill them, wait till daylight and then we dispose of them properly, and then and then I get these calls and this play that again?
Speaker 2: Please, yeah, yeah, thank you?
Speaker 6: Pushed off about it.
Speaker 9: I told both of these gots I said, you want these days, you wait for the morning.
Speaker 1: So if I told these guys, if you want these deer, you wait till the morning.
Speaker 9: But that was the plan to kill them, wait till daylight, and then we dispose of them properly.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Kill them wait for the daylight. So they're doing it at night, that's what you can infer that or deduced from that, and then properly dispose of them. Like why don't you just throw them in the water and let the fish eat them, or like feed him to the sharks or something. I don't know. It just seems the whole thing seems sketchy.
Speaker 6: You, I mean, you really cannot hunt game at night, like first and foremost, like it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we played the rest of it. This is just strange. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Who is that squeaking I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know. I don't even know who. She sounds like an African American woman or somebody from the Islands or something. She has an American accent, So I don't I think they must have brought her in.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's say she's an African American.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then and then I get these calls and this and this bullshit happened.
Speaker 4: This is the man's crew. Boat is bad enough. You don't have another boat.
Speaker 3: You don't have another boat.
Speaker 4: What are gonna use a barge?
Speaker 9: How much money is that gonna cost up to run a staff back and forth on a damn barge?
Speaker 4: Here, this is bullshit, he said, this is bullshit.
Speaker 6: So is this audio file like connected to an email or something like?
Speaker 3: It's stand alone, it's in the files. If some of the files are wave files. If you go to the actual website Justice not top type in the EFT, I can show you how to do it. But you go to Justice dot com, there's twelve data sets and then some of those data sets are all just wave files and somebody downloaded them all the movies and stuff like that. So like you can you, if you have the inclination, you can just like listen to those files and somebody's listening to them like this makes no sense. It makes no sense. Ball like that was the plan. We're gonna wait till daylight and then get rid of these dead deer, you know, if they add some kind.
Speaker 1: Of properly properly, get rid of them properly, like what are the.
Speaker 6: Well and if and if she's saying we need to rent a barge, like how like how much like mass of like you know, material are they needing to dispose of? Like that's not you know, like you know, the the volume of like whatever waste is would be significant if they're like, we need a barge to carry this away.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like deer to me right.
Speaker 1: Well, just to just to add, I did google it. Are there deer on the island of Little Saint James. Yes, white tailed deer inhabit the US Virgin Islands, including the area surrounding Great Saint James and Little Saint James. They are known to swim between neighboring and kays and I didn't know that they were that well of swimmers.
Speaker 2: Correctly, But maybe there's maybe they're like, how.
Speaker 6: Do you hunt deer at night? You know? That's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's bulls, but it looks like they're using an excuse or a code word that can blend.
Speaker 2: In easily with with an alibi. But yeah, nighttime. I still find it hard to believe that there would be.
Speaker 1: Deer on the island. I don't like, maybe there's some that will swim there and back. I feel like they're taking the boat to go hunt somewhere else if they are actually hunting deer.
Speaker 2: But it's very suspicious, very suspicious.
Speaker 3: So this is kind of a retelling of it of the the story from that. Here's the e F T number, so that they're going over this and it's sent to Epstein of a boat event. So she wrote it out. Rodriguez, I think, was one of the staff members.
Speaker 2: Do we know what Little C is? Is that a boat? That's the boat? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that's the boat. Yeah, Like you're right, yours frozen food Mark Lloyd's financed, Linden Lee is the many companies, and Hyatt is sex slave frozen food, right, Like, what's up with that? I don't have any.
Speaker 6: Idea that the hiattest sex slave thing, though, is really interesting because who owns Hyatt is the Pritzkers family, And Tom Pritsker was like, you know, one of Epstein's like main guys, so you know Hyatt is sex slave. Like I think I think that that's a Pritzker reference personally, but.
Speaker 3: Makes perfect sounds. This is better than the Chinese cookie to Jeff see attached. Let's go for pizza and grape soda again, no one else can understand oh no or go no, Like these guys are high end, like pizza grapes makes sense. And Derby is the chef. Let's see there he is.
Speaker 1: When are you ever specific to what kind of soda you gonna get? I mean, especially if you're rich like that. I mean, that's just it.
Speaker 6: Somebody drinks and who drinks grape soda anyways?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, grape it's an urban thing our kids. Somebody says it's a code for gang rape, but that's it makes sense. If all the other ones are like alliterative first letter terms like chicken palm for child porn or cheese pizza, then it makes sense that grape soda is gang rape. Right, just wanted to touch base about the jerky jay. Jeffrey Epstein said he's going to start eating regular food again, so he's not eating normal food, so he might be eating less jerky. So turkey isn't normal, right, This is a huge tell. He said he has six bags of a and the downstairs freezer for his next trip. So these are like simple rational kind of analyzes of these senses are very obvious. He's not eating regular food and he's gonna eat less jerky.
Speaker 6: And you don't keep jerky in a freezer because it's already been dehydrated.
Speaker 3: You can't keep it in the bag. These are eft numbers. You can see this. This is not me making it up, guys, not at all. Many threads for our next call, Plane's chair charity mapping orthogonal dimensions beef jerky to read Hoffman, that's the founder of LinkedIn. I think Hoffman does something else too.
Speaker 6: For what it was like, we didn't didn't didn't they have like some kind of business together him and read Hoffman read Hoffman.
Speaker 3: I want I wouldn't be surprised. I know that Lutnik and Epstein invested in the same tech company together. There's no question about that.
Speaker 1: Him and Musk, Musk and Hoffman, I believe are having like a huge They hate each other.
Speaker 3: They go all the way back to the PayPal mafia and they hate each other and they're very open about it. Actually, and Key's Musk is like trigger Trump and Hoffman as being in the Epstein files. Jen won't be here to make a new one. There's an old one in the freezer. Would you like to take it with you? Beef jerkey? Okay, Jim, come to Leon's buildings turkey with her? Have Jojo bring that's from Jeff. He's working at a restaurant called Cannibal and Cooks. Right. Yeah, they're talking about it a lot. Jay's asking to bring more beef jerky on Friday. Are you flying on Friday? I'm flying on Friday. I will bring jerky. Why did you just go to Costco and buy it? Like that's what normal people do, like.
Speaker 2: The list, put it on your big list, your buying list, Like what, yes.
Speaker 3: Don't look me in the eye, don't put your keys in your pocket and go to Costco and get me some jerky jerky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes also also if they were like hunting lots of deer, why would they not be making venison jerky out of that point? That's what you do when you when you hunt deer and harvest the me like make a jerky.
Speaker 3: This one they're talking about sulphuric acid injections on the Little Saint James Like, Okay, let's see you want veggie cream cheese tomorrow, I'll go look for it now, don't.
Speaker 2: Look, I would you look for it. Now, holy there are millions of babies. Okay, so here we go. This links to the that one that we were talking about before. Very little cream vegetable cream cheese.
Speaker 6: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Do you want veggie cream cheese tomorrow? I would go look for it. Okay, So there's very little good vegetable cream cheese. Do you want veggie cream cheese? I would go look for it.
Speaker 6: Now, what even is veggie cream cheese?
Speaker 2: Like it? I'm alarm?
Speaker 3: Offered to bring cream cheese to school party? Okay, cream cheese? Baby? Sorry about today with the vegetable cream cheese, we are even.
Speaker 1: Okay, like what just make him a batch of vegetable cream cheese, like what from Jeffery?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and it's from Epstein, so yeah, it's not like that's.
Speaker 3: Here's the shrimp term. Epstein must have known I was younger than eighteen because I had no boobs and was little and very skinny like a shrimp, and they use this shrimp thing. I can't remember which book this was in. She was fourteen. I don't know what book this is in. Olivier. As long as you don't have any hammer it once, I like white shirks I like shrimp, not so much if it's too pink. Oh, jeff is like, yeah, this is like the thread. I think smell of black shrimp. Uh again we are in agreement. Okay, there's all Olivier Colombe. Of course he's what the world economic for him. Like, they probably promote these freaks after they know that they're involved in all this crazy stuff. Guy has a great freaking like resume, sar bone masters.
Speaker 2: Graduate and theon.
Speaker 3: Platter and freezer for shrimp maybe shrimp cocktail tonight they're kosher. You don't eat shrimp. What are you talking about? I've ordered je food, Jeffrey Wright. So he's like ordering Jewish food. There's the shrimp picture. There's many pictures of.
Speaker 1: It on the Why does it have multiple pictures with different colored frames.
Speaker 3: I think it's just from the that's what the cops did or something.
Speaker 6: I don't like tape. Maybe yeah that is man.
Speaker 3: Isabella, that feminine woman. I found it. I can't believe how many of his associates wanted shrimp. He was getting sick from consuming the shrimp.
Speaker 2: Right, So where does it talk about him getting sick?
Speaker 3: Invite Jessica to dinner and tell her to leave the nephew shrimp at home.
Speaker 1: The nephew shrimp there it is right, like like that's that's huge right there, Like that's in that's a slip up in my eyes, Like you're just supposed to say shrimp.
Speaker 2: You don't need to add the nephew. I feel like that's so who's saying this? Do we know.
Speaker 3: It's hard? This is probably one of the biggest.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I think that's I think it's uh, I think it's a g max Is Delaine Maxwell, does somebody Philip love them? Yeah, here's one of the like the big tails. I can come tomorrow, well twenty twelve. You will be with me when I get to LSJ. I can come tomorrow and take care of the white tuna if you'd like. I'm due back in the NYC this evening. So he's talking about jerky and white tuna, Like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 3: What's this guy Derby.
Speaker 2: Up to take care of white tuna? Jerky? Will be with me when I get there.
Speaker 3: From Jeffrey, how do we deal with the frozen white tuna? How do you deal with it? Like, like, why don't you just cook it or defrosted it or eat it? Or throw in the garbage, like, what the heck?
Speaker 4: This is some.
Speaker 3: Phrase? Carl Blank, she will give you massage. She looks better than shrimp anyway, and good with massages. These are all code words cream shrimp and cream sauce, No, and bet I'm laying on the floor. I can't move. Oh, poor you. I know how much you hate those stomach aches. Compilation preview creamy shrimp. What that's it?
Speaker 6: This is?
Speaker 3: This is This is literally the tip of the ice perk. Like the emails are just redolent. They're replete with all of these code phrases. There's absolutely no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, unbelievable. Well as usual, man, great work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put this one video up. Thanks, put this one last video up. I'll show you what they would do on display for these pedophiles to attract pedophiles. This is one of the videos that you'll never see, but you can tell. This is a little kid here, like a fourteen year old girl. You can see her in the striped blue and white shirt. So there's that code again. This is from the files redacted. You see you can't see her face, you barely see it in one of these things. But she's add an adult party, like a rager with people boozing it up outside, and she's just like Virginia Giufrey was, like, she is on display in my opinion, at this thing, but you can kind you just can't discern it, but you can tell it's a party. So I'll just play that. That's bottle service for people who haven't wasted their time and gone to clubs at night. It's like a big thing to get a big fat bottle of liquor and share it. And that's bottle service at the table. So that's like a one point bottle of something that you know that people pay three hundred bucks for overpaid for. This is one of the videos they let out so that some of these wave stuff and these videos, somebody redacted that too, Like they spent so much time redacting it.
Speaker 6: But it's so weird because they redacted it, but they didn't redact a part where you see like her little hips and like, you know, like that's it's gross man like that they did that. They that they you know, redacted the top part, but not like you know the rest of her. That's that's messed up.
Speaker 3: You can figure out what's going on. So they did the same thing. There's a kind of an infamous picture of Virginia deuphrayate Naomi Campbell's birthday party in France. I think she was in Santrope, so this she was. That's the thing of the network is they were doing it. Seems like they're doing it all the time. So I don't know if this is in like the Caribbean somewhere, but it seems like just from the Sunline and things in the English. This is the kind of stuff you can see from these five and that's what There's just tons of information. That's what they're covering up. It's a massive, massive, massive cover up.
Speaker 1: Well, William, appreciate your time, buddy. Always great to see you until next time. Where can people find you?
Speaker 2: My friend?
Speaker 3: Same William Ramsey Investigates podcast. I've got five books on Amazon and I publish almost everything on my Patreon without ads, so you can check out my patreon. I also put these PDFs up there too, so if you want to see other PDFs from some of my research, all you have to do is go to my Patreon. It's only five dollars a month and I respond there all the time. Send me emails, Guys, I don't put like, if you want to contact me, send me an email to William Ramsey investigats at ProtonMail dot com. Don't expect me to see something on like a thread on it on Twitter or something like that. Send me an email it to the best way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough man.
Speaker 3: Co all right, guys, thanks John, thanks for the invite. Good to be with you.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been a fan for a long time. William, thanks man.
Speaker 3: It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like those.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll reach out soon. And there he's going, uh yeah, we'll get him. Yeah, yeah, to get at a long day anyways, so we will definitely get him back soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, man, would you think do you enjoy that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's such creepy, gnarly stuff, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I've been trying to Uh at first, I was doing a lot of Epstein episodes and then I just had to kind of take a step back.
Speaker 2: And now just not do them every every episode now.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, it's wild stuff though. And yeah, William is definitely good at that ship, so it's good to to.
Speaker 2: Have him to bounce ideas off of. And I think that was good Man. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I think we uh, I mean, I don't think there's anything we can set in stone, but I think we kind of have a little a bit of a better understanding of, you know, what was going on there.
Speaker 2: And I mean.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's clear.
Speaker 2: Obviously we don't know exactly, but it's clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very nefarious and disgusting stuff was going on, and they were trying to hide it in their communications.
Speaker 6: I think it goes without saying and you know, I mean it's just it's crazy like the like how broad spectrum like everything that you know that they're involved with, you know, I mean, yeah you had, you know, the sex, you know, like the sex trafficking, you had like you know what appears to be some kind of like you know, hannibalism or something. But you know, I mean just you know, we've done other shows about like you know, the mind control, the you know, eugenics. I mean, it's just like the technology. I mean, it just covers like this insane spectrum of like everything that you know that this guy was was involved in in these networks. I mean just like it's almost like how does the person even have like the time to be doing so many crazy things. People think, yeah, yeah, great, It's just it's just so big, you know, like, how would.
Speaker 3: You have the time?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, well, man, I always appreciate you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Let's see, we have.
Speaker 1: Austin Wade Picard coming in tomorrow and and then we uh, we have an idea for a very interesting show as well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be booking in the next few days. And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then May starts, so I think we'll just have two shows maybe three for the.
Speaker 2: Rest of me or sorry, for the rest of April, and then and then mat Yeah, where can people find it?
Speaker 6: Habsburg Just on Twitter at accountable to me and yeah, here on the Divulge podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay everyone, thanks thanks to everyone in the chat. Everyone was very active. That's that's always good and helpful. Thanks to all the supporters and subscribers. Make sure to please subscribe to the Divulgence Podcast.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get up.
Speaker 1: To one thousand please on YouTube, so please get on YouTube and also jump on to.
Speaker 2: Rumble if you're not there.
Speaker 1: We've we've been getting the numbers up a little bit there and we'd like to continue to do so. And of course audio versions you can find us anywhere from Spotify to Apple and yeah. Also make sure to check out the Scott Horton Academy because we are affiliated with them. For a discount, you can go to Scott Horton Academy dot com slash divulgence. I'm gonna be starting so classes with that soon, especially with.
Speaker 2: The Iron War going on. It'd be good to learn some of the history of the Middle East war and war and all that stuff. But yeah, I think that's about it. Man.
Speaker 1: You you have a good evening and all the best to you Habsburg and peace and love to everyone else.
Speaker 6: Thanks Jargon, see you, buddy.