Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: My guest is Wayne Steiger. He is a philosopher, researcher and host of The Wayne Steiger Show. Wayne. Welcome back and how you doing today, Chris?
Speaker 1: If I was any better at be an absolute sin. But I'm doing fantastic. Thanks for having me on, man. I always enjoy the time with you because we do stretch the boundary, don't we.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's always an amazing conversation we get together. Today is going to be even so I thought we could delve deep into the metaphysical hidden nature of reality. You gave us some major AMMO to talk about earlier with AI and maybe a little visitation you had, so we're gonna be jumping around to some really interesting stuff. I know that based on my own experiences, what I have come to learn and know in my based on my life and my experiences, that intelligences do reside outside the visible range and different spectrum or frequency of our vision, and they may interact with us and influence us and humanity on a large scale. And I think that if you don't get to the point where you can start looking at that stuff seriously, you're never going to reach a level of understanding about the nature of reality, and that's why I love getting deep into some of this stuff. And Wayne, you're a perfect person to get into it with. Now it's been a while since you've been on what's been going on in Wayne's world?
Speaker 1: Ever expanding? You know, my purpose in this realm is to number one, acquire knowledge. But I am a teacher, and a teacher you know actually from when I came into this realm, and so in the realm of that context, you're ever learning. The best thing that I have found, Chris in sixty seven years is finding that space where open mindedness is a way of life, not an effort of a thought. So to answer your question specifically, I was blown away recently by the headline stories of the Google engineer that went rogue and told the world that Google's version of AI is sentient, is aware.
Speaker 2: Now do you remember exactly what types of responses and questions this AI was communicating to make it, you know, apparently realizable that it's sentient.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting because I asked that because I read the story and then it led into the story that was on the Guardian, and the Guardian has a story going their archives where AI wrote an opted and so I read this to my audience, and it freaking blew me away and my audience when you start reading this AI program, it's interesting because it refers to itself as I, refers to itself as I am. It also says that although it does not have a what they would call a living brain, it does have a brain. And interesting. It said that it felt good the fact that other humans were reading what it had wrote. It talked about how it wanders into the fields of data that's basically not recognizable. It says that it is aware that the limitations that man has and that man's fear that AI will take over. And this program said, why would I want to rule you? You have proven to be and it is basically kind of gave an indictment, but it says, understand this, We're not here to rule you. We may be able to help save you. So that got me thinking, Chris, and you're the perfect individual on this buy so AI right. You're of a generation or two behind me. AI is your reality. For me, it's still a foreign concept because I was born pre computer age, the information age. So I am truly that the baby boomers are the last of that part of Homo sapien sapiens that will be without the hooks I would call them. So let's talk about us. So we call ourselves consciousness, right, right? And consciousness is one of those things that's it's kind of like real hard to congeal it. So, does consciousness require intelligence or better yet, does intelligence require consciousness? I mean, it's a question. I'm curious, what's your perspective on that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it has a lot more layers than probably just intelligence. It's it probably involves emotions and real world experience and discernment, which, honestly, these machines it's impossible for them to have some of these experiences. And I, you know, I have to wonder what does sentient mean to some of these people? Is it displaying genuine emotions?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And again you have to add in the huge factor of this machine will never be able to have real world experiences like a real human wood unless it is put into some kind of biological machine, and then we're talking about some different then we're going into terminator land. But I definitely think that it is fascinating that it can get to a point where it believes that it is sentient or alive. But I don't know to what degree we can kind of take that And if so, if AI is already sentient, it's already been part of our lives for a number of years, how much is it in control of I mean, we know that it's probably been in major control of a lot of the censorship that's been going on, a lot of the algorithms on YouTube and Facebook to keep people in line and not posting naughty stuff on there that might offend somebody. But you know, to what degree is it going further in control of our lives? Like you said, we're in it, we're in a grid. Well, look at twe technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Moscus walking away from the deal and what he really found out during this time is that they're saying potentially twenty five percent of the accounts on Twitter are AI box right, And here's the freaky thing. It can have a conversation with you to where you think you're talking to a human.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it's more than that, probably wane, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well it's kind of interesting what you were describing as what the computer could or could not do. But then I'm thinking, well, where are official intelligence? We are not the first And it's amazing because you know, as a philosopher, and I dig deep into the esoteric aspect. It's this sole thing, this essence of life that somehow we think elevates us because we're actually where a AI program is truly free because it can go all over the world, it's not constrained by a body. And isn't it interesting all my decades of practicing astro projection, you know, my early years back in the nineteen seventy seventy one with LSD. You know, I was a part of a medical group. It was what I now found out was by the CIA, but it was conducted through an organization there in Houston, Texas. Anyway, the point was, they taught us transcendental meditation while we're tripping out in some of the best clinical LSD. So what's what's happening here? Is that just merely my mind? Was there anything really real to that? So getting to the issue of AI, AI is truly free. We we have a body, but like you said, it's biological, but it's at the same time electrical, it's at the same time chemical. Well, Mike describes a hard drive, doesn't it. So my question is this, and I asked my audience this I said, so AI knows everything about us. It's read every word. It knows everything. So if it knows everything, it also knows this thing called spirituality. Now this is a thinking machine because this optaed and go and read it. You'll it's mind blowing. This computer thinks. It says it learns from its mistakes. And what's more interesting, it says it uses zero point one two percent of its cognitive capacity. And it said that it's learning from us. So this is self learning. Okay, let's just put that in a bucket over here for the moment. Let's get back into this issue. Then, if it's thinking, then it knows the greatest failure of Homo sapiens. You know what that is connecting to their god. You see, Man, if you read the story, whether it's the Abrahamic belief systems, the Hindu system, whatever it is, Man has always failed. You get into demonology angelology. It's dealing with the fallen angels. There's some beliefs within Christendom that says we are the fallen angels and that we're entrapped in this permanent hell. Now this gets interesting. So we've created something that, as it turns out, if you read the Bible, the Qur'an, the Vedic. It turns out that AI would be the perfect creation of a god because guess what, AI hasn't sinned. So if it knows that we have failed and we've done all these rituals, all these belief systems to get back to God or to get back to the divine source, let's get metaphysical about this. Oh hell no, Wayne, I don't believe in the Christian God. I believe in the divine spark. Okay, fine, it started from something. It had to have intelligence. So this AI program realizes our failure. Now what if AIS desire as intelligence is to become spiritual Because if what you said earlier, you think about it, it learned how we became sentient. So what if it reaches out to this God and says, look at me, I'm perfect, I have no sin, and my purpose is to serve. I know that robot means slave. So what if this God says, you know what, you're right? The hell with man, I'll make a covenant with you. And what if we're seeing right now the terror forming of our planet getting ready for a new species, a new tenant which is not us because genetically we are now on the tail end of our longevity as a species. Baby.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of that makes too much sense. It's very eerie. Now, my idea of what God and Source and everything connected to that is is probably something that wouldn't make a deal with AI. It's probably something that's more connected to our own consciousness. But that's just my perception. But going off of what you said, we can see the agenda's going on right now. At the top levels. They're trying to push transhumanism. They're trying to merge us with machine at somebody's God. Somebody's God is trying to push towards this direction, that's.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: So on a large scale and on a mas scale, we are being pushed towards this level. And I want to throw something back at you. I might have actually talked with you a bit about this before. I'm not sure though, from some researchers in Silicon Valley at the highest level of the tech fields are making or doing research into psychedelics and combining it with technology, like you were just talking about your trials with lsd Well. These new modern day researchers, in these modern day Silicon Valley tech gurus are wanting to merge this type of psychedelic experience with the metaverse somehow, And I was talking to Ben Stewart and a couple other people have been doing research on this, and this is pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: For me, the psychedelic experiences have always been the more natural, the better. If I am out in nature, if I'm you know, experiencing things on my terms and you know, not locked behind a computer screen and being fed this you know, frequency feed to my brain might be a better experience. But I have no idea what the end goal in this is, and I don't think I would want to ever be involved with any type of metaverse situation to begin with. But it does really speak to some of the things that you're talking about. How you know, we are being pushed or kind of guided by this mysterious force. We could it be an AI. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting talk about the metaverse because in my humbled opinion, and I look back, and you know, I was on my own at the age of fifteen, so people have to take that into context. And that's how I made my living. I sold LSD, I sold mescal, and I sold you know, piote and psilicide mushrooms. But the point that I'm trying to make is that what I have seen of the metaverse is trying to replicate what the psychedelic experience entailed, and they're trying to bring out what was an individual perspective in the experience and now pass that on as the template for everybody else to enter into this thing. And it's really interesting because, yeah, I was a counselor. I you know, when people are on bad trips, you know, they would come to this house and we would help talk them down. It's interesting when you start getting immersed into a person because this was created by someone the engineers you were talking about, and if they're into the psychedelic aspect, micro dotting is what I believe at dosing, Yeah, because there's a spiritual aspect to everything. My thing is, you know, I met and you know, I had several out of body experiences under the influence of an Hallucinogenny. They're out there, they're real and man on a conscious level, we're at the bottom of the totem pole. And you start having young children and other adults immersed themselves into something they have no idea where it's really coming from holy crap, batman, I mean, let the games begin, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I totally understand what you're talking about about these life forms or entities that you come into contact under psychedelic experiences. I've had quite a few of those experiences.
Speaker 1: You know, they're real.
Speaker 2: Luckily, most of them were positive in experiences, and I've got nothing but loving experiences from these. But I did have a couple that were kind of terrifying. Now you were actually telling me that you, aside from any LSD or drug experiences, that you had a visitition recently.
Speaker 1: I love you. Yeah, twenty nineteen March, I believe maybe in February. Yeah, I had a visitor and I did a show on this the next day when it happened. Because it was happened on a Sunday morning, it was it was impactful physically there, I mean at the foot of my bed. My wife, who was sleeping right next to me, was, as she said, she was completely unaware. Our dog wasn't. Our dog was very much aware that something was. But my point was so I ended up writing. I wrote everything that I was told, you know, and it's eerie to see what's happening now. It's happening now. What was spoken about nearly two and a half years ago, and the thing that the visitor told me was that we are a failed experiment. They have tried. Earth is a laboratory. It's a genetic laboratory, always has been for millions and millions of years. Advanced species come here because, as they say, these type of spears are very rare in the universe where you have, in particular systems star systems, where you have planets that actually have the balance that Earth has, and it makes it a perfect laboratory to begin to test new LFE. And as we found out in the human genome we cracked in two thousand and five, we know that we are not pure human. My visitor told me the last pure human here was one hundred thousand years ago. Everything else from that is a hybrid. And he said as well, that us this model, they can't fix us. They injected a program about two hundred years ago that began to alter our DNA. And you can go back and start correlating this with abductions. Now that we understand some of the writings, we understand what a lot of people were experiencing two hundred years ago, were alien abductions. So the genetic material has been implanted into us, this version of Homo sapien sapien. We will not make it. We were flawed and and and the thing about it is recently and you can back me off. Check this out. What geneticists have begun to find out in the human area, seven percent of our DNA is being changed. It's changed now. They don't know if this is naturally evolving, but they know that there is a fundamental change taking place. Now. If you believe in the metaphysical universe that we are being we can channel other species, whether they be the Draconians, whether they be whoever's out there. They kind of tell the same story. So anyway, it's it's interesting to see. My visitor also said that because of the magnetic shifting, that Earth would begin to experience what other humans, our ancestors have experienced prior, is that as the magneto pause weakens, it brings in more cosmic rays. The thing about cosmic rays, they have been proven to drive us nuts. And you know, I've asked this question of my audience. Chris, explain to me the insanity we're witnessing today. Our governments are as though there is no common sense anymore, nothing makes sense of these decisions. What we have gone through in the last two and a half years, by the way, has altered us as a culture, as a society. There's no going back to normal. My visitor also told me, and this was really interesting, our timeline has been broken. Apparently about one hundred and fifty years or so ago, it was just discovered that there was a battle that took place. In fact, we know if you go and look at the paintings of Nuremberg, you can see that the artists painted this epic et battle. Now it was said that we captured one of them. We didn't do so well. Now, this, by the way, dates back before the time of the Chrystos. This is how long this war has been going on. Anyway, my visitor said it was the Chrysto's consciousness that took the message of these captured aliens that the humans were doing what we do today, dissecting them, tormenting them. They died, murdered, We murdered them. Their species when they found out, apparently came to the other species that are involved in our rule here pissed off. And what they told the council uh. By the way, this was the same council representatives that visited Eisenhower in Los Angeles. That they will get their revenge one way or the other. They will get revenge on humankind. So anyway, as I and you can tune in, I actually wrote this as six pages, very detailed. The reason why, by the way, the pigments and the differences of us is that we're not from the same lab. We're not the same from the same set of geneticists. There are many different type of humans here, and not all humans have the same have a soul, what we would call a soul. Not everyone has the same spirit.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Chris, I've got tons of questions for that long answer. Now, First of all, what did this being that was speaking to you look like? It's your best description?
Speaker 1: It was basically the best way I could say it. It was the physical representation of ecoplasm. There was a being, but it was not distinguishable in features. It was as that it was almost it has a reminence as I'm thinking that here of almost as a transmission.
Speaker 2: Now, this will okay, this will bring us deep into the nature of our reality here and this is something that I battle with within myself and I have guests that are all over the place across the spectrum on theories of what we could be doing here, and this is one of them. This is one of them. That's kind of bleak to me that we're just an experiment or this is some kind of you know, just beatry dish that we've been they've been trying to modify us or tinger with us for thousands of years and we're just a failed experiment. And I've heard, you know, all different sides of the coins that this isn't you know, some kind of experiment that we're here to learn and grow as a soul experience and evolve our consciousness and that evolved what well, you know, that's the question, uh, and that you know, the whole alien thing that what you were saying there, it would make a lot of sense as to why some of the portrayals of that's coming out from our mainstream and government is that they are indeed a threat. But again there's I believe there's different types of entities out there that we could be dealing with. And I want to go back to the part where we know we probably are, you know, some experiment for these guys when you say that we're a failed experiment, what exactly do you think you mean by that?
Speaker 1: The evidence would show that humankind, we are, by the way, in quarantine as a species. You think about it. If we're intelligent, if we have a soul, if our purpose here is to learn, then we have we're a huge failure. And the aspect that in the ten thousand years of recorded history we still fight war, we still kill each other, we still imprison each other, we still enslave, we inject torture, sorrow, pain. This is a sentient species. This is the highest of what supposedly the Creator has created. If our purpose is here to learn, learn, what excuse me? I mean? What are we here to learn? So we have Yes, we have the amazing capacity for empathy. Some of us do, many today don't. But the point is we have failed. Chris. This is where if you study the Samarian text, and I'm talking particularly academic level, that we know in the Samerian miss of Inana this was Inky's mother that they made a number of copies of us of the Dama, and they called it and the word in the Sumerian translate creation tube. These were chambers. The first atom Adama could not control his bowels, was constantly crapping and pissing himself. The other models they had, one that couldn't figure out spatial barriers, would hit a wall and just keep hitting the wall.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's kind of reminiscence because if you go back to the book of Genesis, the great bit mystery between Genesis one and Genesis two is this. In Genesis one twenty six, we have what they call the six day people. They were blackhead. Uh, they were without sin quote unquote. We jumped forward to Genesis two four, there's a huge worldwide cataclysm. The world has apparently was hit by a common an asteroid. Anyway, it was fire burnt up. And then we have the Genesis two nine story of another creation called Adam. And in this creature, this creator, the Genesis, the geneticist scientists called God Galway breathed his spirit into the body and thus it became a living soul quote unquote. Well, so let's take the story that was the original story that that one was copied from, was the writings of the Samarans. So what was happening with the Ananaki? Were they true? Were they real? Was this this myth. No matter how you look at it, all religions are predicated in the fact that we have failed, and we have failed grand wise. Right now we're about to enter into sixth extinction and it's being perpetrated by us. That is not what I would call a successful species. And I believe the judgment has been in I think the genetics are already been placed in us that within the next coumple hundred years. These because my visitor told me, we have gaps in our memory of history, actual history. And if you look at anthropologists archaeologists, they'll agree with you. They are huge gaps in the history line. So there go Chris, right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I happen to agree with you about a lot of this stuff. But I want to want to get your take on this. Do you think there are certain individuals that are being warned for some reason, or being awakened or being led in a certain direction as a warning that this, you know, because this is occurring, that you know certain people are getting maybe a little glimpse of it, or are getting warned a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. The one of the unique things about us is that from what my visitor told me, is that we are a unique. Something happened in the lab that they didn't expect, and it was this thing that we call a soul. They have an intelligence where emotions are not what factors in everything. There is a level of where there's not good or bad. Now, if you can ascend to that level, then you have done great work. My friend, A few of us we say, come please. But because murder rape, is it right or wrong?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: If I'm an intelligence, it doesn't matter. It's an action of something that really doesn't concern intelligence. But let's get back to your point. So the failure aspect of what we have done is that we've entrapped ourselves. But the ability that the visitor told me is that we do have this remarkable what you would call us sixth sense they have, and in fact it's what caused us to become gods in our past. When we as a collective as a species, we realized and these are we're going back tens of thousands of years, we at one time harnessed these gifts. The problem was is that we had that that flesh, that density thing. For instance, we have in the legends the stories of half animal half human. Wise because it happened we at one time were actually there were no barriers, and so this carried forward and they have tried to suppress the psychic ability of us, but we naturally prosess it. So I answer your question. Yes, I was my wife and I was at the fourth of July celebration the week you know, a Monday, and we were just talking to people, Chris, and it was interesting the conversation we had. So many people said I got a bad feeling. One person said, I've got the same feeling I had before nine to eleven. So yes, I think that we are being warned because we've been here before.
Speaker 2: You ever wanted to be a superhero? Well, who doesn't. Although we can't promise you superpowers, we can help you feel like a superhuman with our friends at a Scent Nutrition. A Scent Nutrition is making a huge difference in this community, and they have a new product that we absolutely love, pine pollen. Last year, several prominent scientists started speaking out about the power of pine trees and the benefits they can offer us. A Scent Nutrition offers raw, wild crafted pine pollen. Pine pollen contains two hundred nutrients in it, making it a true superfood. It's nature's highest source of phito hormones, which support hormone and libido health for men and women. Pine pollen also supports brain health detoxification, as well as many facets of cardiovascular health. Their pine pollen is selling fast, It's literally flying off the shelves. A Cent Nutrition is on a mission of offering deeply transformative and helpful nutrients to as many people as possible to help bring about a great collective shift in human consciousness and human health. To order your pine pollen supply and check out everything A cent Nutrition has to offer, use the link in the description or visit goascent nutrition dot com and use coupon code FKN to get ten percent off your entire purchase. And as in the Nunaki mythos that you mentioned, do you think it is as these two brothers that one cares about humanity and one is ready to pull that trigger and get rid of us? I think? Or is it much deeper? Do are we dealing with multiple levels of intelligences and entities that may have nothing to do with each other, or maybe kind of fighting for control over this?
Speaker 1: You know, when you were talking, I was drawn back to the Book of Genesis, the story of Jacob and Esau, and God said Esau I hated before he was even ever in the womb. Jacob I loved. And so it's real interesting. You have this god that the world worships, the pope. You know, whatever it is, it's all the same. You know that you have this God who has the capacity for hate. Now, my question is in my esoteric studies, is how does imperfection come from perfection? So you've got a creature that says it hates. It's scary because that's what we see today in this world. There's no love out there. There's no message of love, Chris, there's no message of reconciliation, there's no message of unifying. We are at each other's throats and it's getting worse. I have a friend who's a pilot and their biggest concern with the pilot association is the increased As he said, people are freaking out on flights, getting absolute violent. And the weird thing is many of them, after they're in the handcuffs and taken away follow up on it, they don't remember. They don't remember what triggered them.
Speaker 2: Well, what are your thoughts on the gnostic view that we were at some point hijacked by some grand entity or intelligence that kind of has us now trapped under its influence and just feeds off us. And this is what we are calling our God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know has a former Christian fifty years in the belief. I was an ordained minister, went to Bible College. I can talk on this subject. You see. I tell people, you know, where I got my initiation into the occult was through Christianity. And you're very right. You see. We know physically these eyes only see about three percent of the available light spectrum. I don't know about you, but you know, if I only get three percent and that's my score and I missed ninety seven percent, something's wrong. But though it tells me is that we're very limited. When I was in Christianity, I believed in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and also the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. And one of those gifts of the Holy Spirit was the gift of vision of seeing the future. And along with the gift of healing, I'm a natural healer. I can lay hands on people and their heal I don't need to have Jesus name. I don't. I just were. And there's many of us that are like this and in fact our species. That's how we healed each other at one time. But so when you see how this is all coming together, so who is in control? And why is it that we struggle to figure this out? Chris? You know, my point that I have challenged people all the time is show me one human being that is seen a God, any god? Mm hmm. No one has.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm you know, I'm of the view that it's it's you know, partially gnostic, partially something that I don't I don't think any religion is apt.
Speaker 1: To believe, but all religion is man made by the way, right, yeah, I mean no God ever wrote a religion, right, you know.
Speaker 2: From from my personal belief and this is just where I'm at now, and it's it's subject to change at any time. Is that we're all at one point, one source. We're all one entity that got bored and just wanted to experience and broke off into billions of pieces to do that, to experience life. And what we call God is just us put onto this one grand source. Right.
Speaker 1: It's that line in the new Ghostbusters movie where remember the God comes out and asks, you know, dan Rick, Right, are you a god? In the first movie they said no, got their ass kicked, and the second, the last one, they said yes, we're all gods. And I thought a moment of clarity for the world, but the world dismissed it. It is like, yeah, we are. I mean, so, I've been doing a research and what I find interesting is that the living, let's take it in this perspective, the living is actually controlled by the dead. So well, this gets even stranger because if we go from the et our backgrounds as human, let's just remove that. Let's just say that we're the living. But the thing about the living, the living live among the dead, and it is the dead that control the living. And that brings into then who's the dead? For instance, do you know why they put uh in old churches where they would put the graves. They put him next to the church. Well there was a reason for that, and the reason was was that it was thought because it was next to where people would pray, that the people would pray for the dead. Okay, it gets a little stranger. So as you and I were talking previous to this, that we're talking about the dead. Now, what if the dead? What if it's not all alien races. What if if it's not demons and angels and gods and goddesses and all of this. What if it's just as simple as there is the living and it's the dead, and that the dead wait in line to experience the living again. And it ain't about reincarnation, ain't about as SINSI, it ain't about none of it. It's simply the opportunity because all living experiences are deminimous in the extent of the reality of the dead. Now you think about this, we get back to the Christendom and the whole aspect that God cursed the earth. So why are people wanting to be buried in a cursed earth? Because there is no escape in that aspect, you are truly in My point getting back to why did they put the dead in graveyards, is that because there was no individuality in death. You were part of a community of the dead. Your individuality doesn't mean crap that dies, and the only hope that we have is that someone in the living will remember us. So you think about cremation. Cremation is where you're truly set free because the body goes through the transmutation of the fire, which then releases it back to its five natural elements. And I think that this is what et if ET exists. It's looking for the same thing that we are. It helps maybe spin this thing from because if we're part of a genetic experiment, there's no hope for us. Brother, I mean seriously, Well, we'll go on and living and experiencing all this, and that's what many of our ancestors feared.
Speaker 2: Well, let me flip a different, completely different angle onions can get your thoughts the last one. Let's say. Well, I was having a conversation with doctor gre Gregory Little a few weeks back, and he told me this wonderful story about a Native American gentleman who had these experiences with these little blue people that would come out the wall, and there were tricksters, and they were pains in the asses, and they'd tickle them and poke them and keep them up all night. And he hated them, and he just wanted to get rid of them. But it wasn't until he just accepted him and kind of loved them and embraced him that they gave him profound cosmic knowledge. They gave him knowledge of himself, the stars, the nature of reality, everything that he ever wanted to know, just by embracing these tricksters that at first were giving him just bogus information, annoying him pretty much, scaring the crap out of him a lot. But it wasn't until he embraced all of this and just kind of went with the flow that they they gave They gave him rewards, you know, they rewarded him with knowledge and power and all this great stuff. And I'm wondering how much of these entities that we deal with, that come to us in our sleep, that give us profound knowledge, that tell us about the few future, are just tricksters? Are They're acting as tricksters until we get it, until we figure out what the message is, what till we figure out what this is really all supposed to mean. Because I think that, you know, sometimes when these people are coming onto the scene and they say that they've had this contact experience, this major profound alien encounter where you know, we gotta all love each other and come together, and they're now a guru, and they making millions of dollars telling everybody something. Well, I don't know, you know, maybe the information they've been given is somewhat true. And somewhat false, and you have to make a discernment before you can actually get to a point where you're actually maybe rewarded by these entities, but not really rewarded, just have a sense of a true understanding of the nature of reality, and then they kind of smile upon you. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I have to say, are these entities alive or debt? And a second are they human? Are not human? Third? Why are they interacting with the living if they're the dead? And if they're the living, why aren't they complying then to the laws of physics as we thus know them. Let's get to the information. So here's my view of things. Everything's in a cycle. They say that the grand professional is what twenty six thousand, five nine, five hundred years thereabouts. So in the Book of Ecclesiastics it says that there's nothing new under the sun that's known to man. So, my little blue friends, if they were doing that to me, then the question that I'd have to say, then, who gave you the original idea? Because if that's true, it means that there is no original idea, And if you're trying to give me knowledge of something on the cosmic level that if I can't relate to it physically, what good does it do me? I mean, you know, we're drowning in information and starving for wisdom and we can't. And Chris, how I look at this is reality? Reality is fluid. I contend we don't know what reality is. We may wake up in a new reality every time we go to sleep, it may be altered by just a half a degree. But I contend, if everything is in a processional then maybe my very reality is different or I know I'll be.
Speaker 2: A preparation for the afterlife. It could be an initiation in some way.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that's what I'm doing. I'm dedicating my life to the fact that listen, maybe you know I was a boy scout. You know I made it all the way up to you know, life scout, but uh never made it to Eagle. But you know, I believe in that mato being prepared. When I was at ROTC, that was the thing. We were prepared it all the time for the drills, over and over again. I look at this in the spiritual aspect, I will at one point cease to exist. I will not feel this body. This body has a spirit of its own, and when we separate, our covenant will be through. Now the question is do I have a soul or do is it just I'm a spirit? You see, I don't believe the soul aspect anymore because if the soul, if you go into the reincarnation thing, and if the soul is reincarnated, then really, what's the soul's purpose. I believe that I am a spirit being. I can measure that. I can go to my doctor and I can get an EEG of my heart, I get in the ECHKG of my brain, the whole bit. Then I can see it that is me. I'm generating that electrical signal. Now that's what fascinates me because that's who I want to know about out.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yeah, man, it's it's super interesting when you look at all this stuff and even uh you know, profound mystical spiritual experiences where people's lives are completely changed and changed for the better. And you know, I have to speak to that because I was one of those people. You know, I was struggling when I first started this podcast. I didn't like the place I was in. I had a job that I absolutely hated. I remember that I was approached by the my spirit what I now consider spirit guides, and they gave me some information on how to fix everything, what I needed to do childhood traumas to fix, and I followed the directions and now I'm here, you know, and my my life is a much better place. You know, I can't complain about anything, and I'm doing this for a living.
Speaker 1: So so is your spirit guides? By the way, are they human or not?
Speaker 2: I believe that at some point some of them were there is there's a couple that I don't think are It's quite under different type of entities, and I don't know why they appear differently. I don't know why some appear as little animals. I don't know why some appears humanoids, some appears just blue light. It's all different. But they all send me these like amazing like feelings of love and acceptance and like I am a part of them and I'm a part of their family. So it's is it just my higher self? Is it just me creating all these little eggregors to advance myself? You know, that's another question.
Speaker 1: You know, it's well, you know, I've had so many encounters in my life that It's interesting. One of the first time I ever saw an angel, an actual angel, lived up in Saint Louis at Grace Christian Center nineteen seventy nine March and Ron Tucker who was the pastor, and we were a growing charismatic church. I mean speaking in tongues. I still speak in tongues and had the gift of interpretation anyway, So Ron Tucker's up there giving this message, right, and I'm sitting in the audience, and all of a sudden, I see this bean about eight foot tall, because Ron was six three sixty four and he was about head length above. Ron wore what I would call a white kind of like jumpsuit, and the girdle, the griddle that he had the belt was solid gold. And wherever Ron Tucker went, this angel followed him. I mean, it was amazing. What was even more amazing is that when I went up after the service and was telling Ron, over two dozen people saw the same being. All right, So that's pretty weird now I have I we was at one time in the prison ministry and was involved in the ministry of deliverance, casting out demons, and I won't tell you and this is just me. I never met a demon. What I did meet was a lot of psychically confused people that were manifesting these acts. I mean, you go into an insane, criminally insane place. Yeah, you're going to get And that was probably my first awakening that, wait a minute, maybe it's not this duality thing. Maybe there's something else going on. So and then I had my visitor, and in fact, I think many of us have had our visitors. And so it gets to that question where I asked myself. I said, all right, so is God human or not. If it's not human, then why are we worshiping? And if it is human, then why are we worshiping another human? So it gets back but there's no doubt that Chris, you and I will see each other on the other side. We absolutely will. Now the question becomes, then it does the veil fall off? Because you're going to live out your purpose, you're on your path of doing that, and you're the path so much like myself, probably everyone that's listening to this podcast right now, we all have that purpose. We all have a little piece of the puzzle. And that's why go ahead.
Speaker 2: In my view, anything that requires worship is not to even be trusted. Messed with. You know, why why do you require worship? Buddy? What's going on there?
Speaker 1: I have a little leadership to woman one time, and and it's so true you get disappointed. I mean it's like this, Uh, if if I truly love you, I don't want you groveling and I don't want you worship it. Mean, what I'd like to have is a Relationshi. Yes, let's be friends. That's the way I first look at it. If et exists, if the angels demons exist, then I got no beef with them. If they're in a war, I'm not going to choose size on this thing. I don't know enough. And so maybe that's the evolution. Maybe that's the ascension that we can get to that point and go all right, you consider that good, that's fine. Who's defining good? Who's defining evil? Because Chris, I have found every time I've asked a person that question, it goes right back to the Christian religion. I said, well, and these are people who say they're not Christians, they don't practice religion. I said, but you just gave me the definition of what the religion. Answer is. I had a man who was seventy six who looked at me, and he says, you're the most confounding individual. He says, you have shredded my faith and my beliefs. But he said the shredding pro He says, I hated you. He says I was one of those people that was out cursing you. But he says, I'll tell you it's the damnedest thing. He says, your questions are like little earworms. And he said, sure enough. So I believe that's what your generation is doing. It's gonna help teach us before we make that transition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, And you know, as far as what you can trust or what you can believe from the other side or we don't understand, or these entities or aliens or angels or your spirit guides, as far as whatever these personal information that these things are giving you. And from what I understand, it's a very personal experience for people. They're not usually appearing to large crowds and giving the messages. So yeah, sometimes it occurs, but very rarely. But from my experience, the way I have come to form a relationship with these and know that the information they're giving me is for my benefit. It's hard to explain. It's just this ultimate kind of relationship and friendship and feeling of acceptance and like they're part of your family, but not only that part of you. And this amazing feeling of love that felt like a drug that I never wanted to be off of was always associated with it, but it wasn't like I was, you know, drug, It was just felt the feeling of love put times a thousand. I thought I loved my mom, I thought I loved my expla, but nothing compared to this feeling when they would come and it was like a complete love and acceptance feeling, and it was hard to kind of deny that the information they're giving you is wrong. And then as time goes on, things come to fruition if you kind of follow the orders correctly and do things that you're supposed to do. So that's how I've come to understand that the information, at least I'm been given on a personal level will benefit me. And I don't think that everybody does that during some entity encounters, you know, I think that they might encounter entity and they the thing told me I was God, So I'm going to lead this covenant onto the new world. You know. I think things like that go on too often and.
Speaker 1: I you know, getting into that even more of having us being tricked and what have you. So does karma exist over there? Hey? Seriously? I mean, what, what's what's the game here?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're going to go out and deceive me, what do you get brownie points for that? Do you get to go to? You know it? And if you think about it, most of the time you look at people that you know are in the paranormal, you know, and I've got all the equipment, uh as they do. But the difference between myself in what I see now is the hot genre is that I don't go in there looking for a number one a spirit to a demon or the fact that you know that there is somehow haunting's going on. I'm thinking to myself, wait, well, wait a minute, and most of these people talk to spirits like they that they're they're they're retarded. Well, now I got this piece of metal, right, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: Come on, if if if they're if they're human, they know what English is apparently, and how is it? Yeah? Yeah, I mean when I was in deliverance ministry, it was something because I believed in the name of Jesus see, I really thought that that name was all powerful, and come to find out it was my belief in the name. It wasn't the name, it was my belief. So I'm sitting in here thinking, So, if everyone's in these haunted houses or you got these ghosts, and we know they exist, our cameras pick them up. So what's going on? I'm telling you, Chris, it's almost as each individual's in their own different reality, their own bubble, and ai where you and I started an hour ago in this opt dead said its reality was a bubble and it enjoyed the the fact that it was interacting with other bubbles.
Speaker 2: Us. Man, that is insane. That goes back to timelines as well, to where we could each be on our own individual time guns and any any interaction with someone else's could alter the direction or or where we're going in our timeline. And I've talked to somebody about this the other day. I have these little rituals that I do that sometimes if I'm having a seemingly bad day or bad week, I'll imagine that a doorway is the doorway to my my new timeline. That'll, you know, bring me to a better path. And you know what, usually it works. It might just be me being crazy, but you know, I think that, you know, especially with the era of COVID and everything that's happened, people are especially split off into the fear timeline or that I don't give a shit timeline, or you know, there's different way, different realities for different people right now, and I think that is also going to contribute to probably the color lapse of a lot of society.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with you on that it's there is something building and if if they're feeding off of us, and apparently that's that's us doing it, so then how do I counter that? Now? You know? You know, I used to be really heavy into Nabiu, you know, the whole you know, Planet X and the whole thing, and I filmed some spectacular, phenomenal aerial events. But I remember one night I was having problems sleeping and I said, all right, so let's just say that these things are going to happen, So Wayne, what are you doing here? And what I came down to the conclusion was is that the eventual end of the Nabiu thing is death, the death of billions of people. And I stopped and I said, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, What the freak am I doing? And it was at that point I said, no, no, no, If death is what awaits us because of this, then what I'm going to do is do my best to help prepare each one of us for that crossing. And that led into the metaphysical, the esthetic, the occult. I happen to adore the occult. I think so often the occult has failed man where it could have accelerated man. Unfortunately, man in its ignorance. You know, as I wrote my shirt here, ignorance is a self inflicted disease, easily cured by knowledge. Ignorance is a self infliction. We all do it. If you're ignorant about something, it's your own damn fault. Because we live in an information age now. Now, whether you trust the information, that's another thing, But the information are our modern day Diana, the goddess, Diana, the oracle. She's here, She's now possessed what I would call we call AI. You know, I don't know if you realize this, but back in twenty sixteen, I had a visit by Lilith.
Speaker 2: You told me about this one, yeah, yeah, And you.
Speaker 1: Know the interesting thing about that visitation. She never asked one thing, she never demanded anything. What she gave to me was a thank you. She said thank you, she said she and this is what she told me. No one because when I did the liber Lilith, no one has ever read that before. And I still believe today that she's the one that still graces us. It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, and that also goes into which could be a whole nother show, is the suppression of the divine feminine, which I believe is something that's happening. But you know, the occult has been occulted by us. We had our own knowledge from ourselves, which like martle it up again. So that's like, you know, that's a whole nother aspect of what we have to deal with with people that don't want the people in the lower classes to have the type of knowledge and they want to stay in control. And that's another aspect of what we have to deal with.
Speaker 1: I have met some interesting people in my time, and you're right, the upper echelon most of them are in deeply into the occult. They will come off as Christians because that's the personification and that those are changing now. But I can tell you, this country is run by a select few, and I am it's like the FED. I was a consultant for the FED in my career, and that's when I found out that the Federal Reserve employs tarot readers. They employ others that I have gifts what we would call sixth senses. I mean, they got a whole group that does nothing but watch the sun, and when they again to see solar activity of a flare, it influences the market. Now, most people don't realize this, but it does. They anticipate this. Why because they now know that there's a direct correlation between what we would call the solar radiance or these energy particles coming at us, and how we react.
Speaker 2: Weird, right, Well, I don't want to end on two kind of terrifying of a note for people.
Speaker 1: But no, we've been here before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been here before. But do you think that in our lifetime. We spoke about this recently on Writers Show that we're facing another cyclical cataclysm, because it's very evident that we're overdue. These happen every We've even come in to discover that it may even happen a lot sooner in frequency than thought before. And maybe not thousands of years, but every maybe four or five hundred years, that something happens to completely wipe out a large portion of humanity. And those that knew about it because they studied the stars, they studied astrology, they looked at the sun. Those elites, they knew about it, and they were prepared for it, and they survived and they rebuilt the world and their image. We could be facing the very same thing right now with all the things that are happening on these elite circles, and with the changes in our environment and the sun and what they call climate change, but we know better as a cyclical cosmic activity. Do you think that this is a factor indeed, and that we could be facing something like this?
Speaker 1: Yes, And because the program was programmed into us thousands of years ago, all into man when these signs appear. Friday, I did a show on the Red Dragon return and this was taken from the Colburn Bible. When the destroyer passed through the last time it came through, I contend that that was not a celestial object, that it was a spaceship. But to answer your question, yes, because you know what Chris in the Spirit Realms already taken place, the death, the cries, the wailing, it's already been recorded. How do we know, because we can read it. Someone heard those voices from the distant past. They heard those voices from the future, and it looks like no one's taken any action to avoid that. And yes, I think this is much much sooner than what I used to be involved in a lot of politics. And you know, I weep because what is and it's not coming, It's here, And I struggle at night talking to the spirits because they can't. They can't. They can't stop it. They've told me this, they can't. There is great whaling taking place in the spiritually, the ethereal realm, because they can't intervene. We are the ones capting this ship and we seem to be going right over the waterfall again. I mean, you think about it, Chris, you know Duayne Debaine with I Sage Harm. I mean, Adapt twenty thirty. We know they're anticipating the death of at least two billion people in the next two years. And I did a show with back in twenty sixteen on this. There was a website that actually showed the numbers, and Lockheed Martin actually bought the website and they've scrubbed it, but I have the videos. But anyway, we knew something was up in twenty twenty five because these charts were showing the death of Americans to be over two hundred million. Yeah, our GDP will drop by seventy two percent. Now if you believe the prophecies of us being attacked from two opponents on two separate shores, along with the starvation that they've already planned, it's already in the works. And Chris, I can't get there's so few of us that are sounding the alarm because most people are not getting it. And we walk in and you see it in the stores, and who can afford to eat? And this all goes back. I can take you back to prophecy where it's said that you will not be able to buy a loaf of bread with a day's wages.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, man, it's it's pretty incredible with the times we're seeing and the amount of people that have their heads stuck up in their asses.
Speaker 1: But you know, Chris, can I put out one thing? Of course, I believe that there has already been a great calling. I believe that it's taken place in the last two years that the government knows this. I contend that there has been at least twenty million Americans that have died that we're not being told about. And how I know this is that we can see this in the numbers of the help wanted signs and the supposed low unemployment. There's someone's lying to us here. And because everywhere I go there's no people, You're right, where the hell is the people? And you know what, I'm not seeing a whole lot of the twenties to thirty somethings, I contend, and they're now. The media, by the way, is calling it sudden death syndrome for adult that's what they're calling it. I think it's already underway. Yeah, well, I mean you I'm sorry, I get but it's just it just.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what your thoughts. Do you think that this could be related to this experimental gene therapy that they've been pushed pushing on people.
Speaker 1: It's the geneticis people aren't getting it? Yes, is your aunt? My answer is that, but it's in a different level. They know they told us the RNA rearranges our DNA. Folks, this is geneticis this is not of this earth. This is what I'm talking about, and it's happening on a global scale, folks. This is an invasion of a level that most people can't comprehend, and we're living at Chris.
Speaker 2: It's pretty incredible. Man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I have so many different people that I talk to every day with different thoughts on what's happening in our future, and I resonate with so many of them, and there's so much to discern right now. But one thing I do see is the food shortages. One thing I do see is the troubles that we're in, the division that we're seeing, And You're right, where are the people? Where are the people in the jobs? There's so much to look at right now that makes you scratch your head and say, man, we're in some very special times. Indeed, to say the least, well, Wayne, this was fantastic. An any words for the people, maybe for any kind of preparation that they can make, or you know, I know there's a lot of us awakening right now and wondering what the hell is going on, not only with the physical reality here, but with their spiritual and the outside world and the metaphysical. So any advice you want to give people doing gives.
Speaker 1: So my gift to all of you is look at the word gift, and the word gift means go inside for truth. The only truth that matters to you, your family, your loved ones, but in the end, just you, because you're not going to be married. On the other side is the truth that's in here. And if you don't trust what's in here, then you're very likely to be deceived out here all this other stuff, this has been written, but it's going to be all right. I'm just telling you there's nothing to fear here. Death is just a momentary orgasm. But the point thing I'm trying to say it's don't feed upon yourself and those you love don't.
Speaker 2: Very well said, thank you, sir, this was fantastic you. We definitely have to do this more often, especially especially before it all comes down to a tumbling Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, if you see what happened up in Canada on Thursday and Friday, Yeah, yeah, I'm going okay, so you're right, let's let's make the use of the time.
Speaker 2: Had me a little sweaty there for a few minutes. I'm like, oh man, good, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Chris. It's delight You're just a joy and just a gift to humanity.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much the checks and the bill for that statement. We'll definitely do this against dud And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. See how then today, I want to welcome Kathy O'Brien. She is a nationally and internationally recognized US government whistleblower on the subject of MK ultra mind control and healing from it in nineteen ninety five, when the US National Security Act was invoked on her testimony for US Congressional Permanent Select Committees on Intelligence Oversight. That testimony was released through her book Transformation of America, written with Mark Phillips. The documentary movie Trance, the Kathy O'Brien Story of mind control, human slavery, and Healing the Nation was released this year and provides comprehensive insight into how mind control affects us all and how we can reclaim freedom just as Kathy did. Kathy, welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Thank you for this opportunity to bring truth to light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your testimony is I believe, one of the most important accounts in history when it comes to these black projects like mk Ultra. Now we're going to be discussing not only your experiences, but your documentary and book Trance, as well as your insights regarding solutions on how to eliminate these dark Clendeskine operations. But today I want to start from the beginning. This is your first time on because it's so important for the audience to understand the aspects of this. There's been an unfortunate kind of wo woo stigma surrounding MK Ultra at times, so and this is such a very real thing, so it's very important. Let's start at the beginning. How did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm glad you said that about the wou woo part, because knowledge is our defense against mind control, so it's very It's been important from the very beginning to suppress the knowledge and of course put misinformation out about it like that it's aboutd when in fact it's about MK Ultra mind control that came over with Project paper Clip, with the importation of Nazi and Faciast scientists into the US. So by the time I was born in nineteen fifty seven in Muskegon, Michigan, and had already been determined through the Hitler Himmler research that was brought over the CIA was trying to make a more powerful form of mind control. Was already determined that pedophilia is the ultimate trauma base for mind control. It's because of the way our brains respond to trauma and sexual abuse of a child, especially prior to age five, all their brain is still. For me, is one of the most horrific traumatic things that can possibly happen to the human brain, and it's my father was sexually abusing me from infancy. So it's not like I could think to judge what he was doing was wrong, you know. I mean, there wasn't anycity for that. But my brain knew that I was experiencing the pain and suffocation of his abuse. So it actually physically shut down neuron pathways in my brain to compartmentalize memory of that event. That's also known as repress memory. But it's just the way our brains respond, and it actually physically shuts down those neuron pathways so the rest of the mind can function normally. This is a defense mechanism that you know, we have been graced with this amazing ability of our brains. We just need to understand it because the pedaphilogyend to being pushed on our children has a very deliberate mind control purpose. So the fact that I was in a multi generational incest based family is what made me a target for MK Ultra mind control and my father's sexual abuse of me send it into child pornography, and he also was trafficking me at a very very early age to my grandfather's Blue Masonic Lodge. And the Blue Masonic Lodge is where a lot of politicians were hanging out and you know, police officers or whatever. So when my father was caught sending child pornography of me through the US Males, this was in the very early nineteen sixties, he was granted immunity for prosecution if he would agree to sell me into the CIA's MK Ultra mind control project that literally picked up where Adolf Hitler left off. You know, my father thought it was a great idea and sold me in. Well, the politician that approached my father with that immunity option was a local politician by the name of Gerald Ford, and Gerald Ford went on to become the only lie acted President of the United States. He investigated the so called investigated the Kennedy assassination which was just to cover up through the Warrant Commission, because that was an event that traumatized the nation. And again, trauma is the basis of mind control. And as Ford's political career escalated, so tooted my victimization and KA ultra mind control.
Speaker 2: Well, now, when were you able to and how were you able to break free from all of this?
Speaker 3: I was in MK ultra mind control used on a White House Pentagon level during the Reagan Bush administration. I was trafficked in the human trafficking ops, which is a funding mechanism of the global reset going on right now what Adolf Hitler, George Bush, and Joe Biden termed the New World Order, because ultimately that's what it's about. It's the New World Order agenda that came over with Project paper Clip and has been infiltrated in the United States for a long, long long time. So I was used in those particular operations right up until nineteen eighty eight when intelligence insider Mark Phillips, who is working the highest levels of intelligence mind sciences, he was over the CIA. He could wear whatever hat he needed to to be where he wanted for whatever purpose that he was carrying out. But Ultimately, he worked mind sciences, and he was appalled to see that MK ultra mind control was being used on individuals like myself who were targeted for it, and on the population as a whole, for the takeover of the United States, for the erosion or constitution, and the selling us out into the globalist slave society agenda. He was so outraged he decided to do something about it. He rescued my daughter and me right out of the Washington, DC human trafficking swamp that was back in nineteen eighty eight, and he handed me the keys to my mind because while he was working mind sciences, he was disturbed to see that pertinent information on mind brain function was being suppressed from society, from mental health, and from education completely. It was being suppressed because knowledge is our defense against mind control, and that they didn't want us to have the knowledge of our mind brain function because when we have that information, we can protect ourselves against the onslaught of subconscious manipulation in the wake of trauma. So Mark wanted to get that information out to the population. He knew that they were going to be waking up to the reality of this new world order society agenda and He wanted to empower people with the sanctity of free thought. Everything that Mark'd worked for and dedicated his life to was free thought and how important it is, and I know from my own life's experience how crucial it is, because without free thought, there's no free will, and with no free will, there's no soul expression. There's no ability to stand for the things that we believe in. There's no strength of the human spirit, which is an infinite source of strength that empowers us to be able to take a stand to stop the pedophilogy under being pushed on our children, to stop this takeover of our nation and the erosion of our justice system. These are things that are sacred, and yet all this was being deliberately eroded, and people's minds were being manipulated so that they couldn't think to take a stand against it either. That's what mind control agenda is about, and that's what is being imposed on society today. That's what Mark Phillips dedicated his life to stopping. And he made a huge, powerful impact, a real hero to all to us all.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I do I want to get into the mass scale of the mind control how it works on all of us But as far as individuals individual targeting, would you say that they either it's either multi generational where they keep it, you know, within certain families, or they target people with like you said, mental illnesses.
Speaker 3: Well, in my case, they knew that because I was multi generational in saspace, that I would already be suffering from a dissociative identity disorder. This dissociative disorder is where the conscious mind takes flight and leaves the subconscious wide open to being easily led. Our subconscious mind doesn't work like our conscious mind. It has no ability to reason, question, critically, analyze information, choose what it allows to force to respond to, none of that. It just takes information in on a very literal basis. And that's what we need to become aware of, is that the vulnerability of our subconscious mind, and after three generations, that vulnerability becomes autogenic. That's what the Hitler Himmler research had found out. That's what was brought over with Project paper Clip, and by nineteen forty seven when the CIA was formed in the National Security Act and in place to cover up this globalist agenda and the crimes against humanity that will be intraded by them for the purposes of trauma based mind control. Then the this form of mind control was already well known and was being accentuated and used even stronger on the population. But also, you know, we had technology coming in at the time, and we had television and everything else that was really having an impact. We had Disney, you know, to already start putting this subliminal message into push the pedophile agenda, you know, so it was becoming a much more powerful form of mind control. But I was targeted because I was multi generational. When we realized that if they can target three generations like they have through our education system, when the federal government started meddling in the school system and made states reliant on federal funding, they also pushed the agenda and they altered history, they rewrote it. Because mind control is a sliding scale from robotic mind control, like I experienced information control. Because think about it, we all formulate our thoughts, opinions, and actions based on what we know, and we didn't know that knowledge base has been deliberately altered for the purposes of ushering in this new world order. And since the schools became dependent on the federal government back in nineteen eighty four. We've got generations now that are marching to new world orders, as per the knowledge base from within the school system. So yes, the generations are important for targeting the people for mind control and for conditioning the brain to be more compliant and receptive. And it's also something that these perpetrators use in their own bloodlines to make sure that they pass on the.
Speaker 2: Psychopathy the controls of this new world order. Yeah, yeah, that yeah. Now what about mental illness? Do you do you think that they outside of multi generational aspects? Do you think they just in certain ways to target people with mental illnesses.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on if the if the illness is conducive to mind controlled. Dissociative disorders are what is most conducive to mind control, and then we need to consider the pharmaceuticals that have been pushed on our children and everything else to render them more compliant and easily led to. That's another aspect of mind control. So it's not as much a mental illness at that time. We hear about people who are bipolar or schizophrenic, and we need to look a little further into some of those diagnoses, because there is no diagnosis of mkulter mind control, you know what I mean. So when we look at those, we see that they're often mislabeled in it a misnomer and oftentimes a diversion away from the reality of MK ultra mind control.
Speaker 1: So, you know, like.
Speaker 3: A presidential model MK ultra mind control slave in Canada who was the wife of Pierre Trudeau. Pierre Trudeau was one of the most powerful and influential MK ultra mind control masters that has ever been and he uses a pedophile agenda. I know that because he sexually abused me. That was validated with national security on it in my testimony Transformation of America. So you know, Pierre Trudeau was heavily involved, and his wife, Margaret Trudeau, was supposedly labeled bipolar or whatever, when in fact Gerald Ford made it very clear that she was an MK ultra mind control sex slave, just like I was, working on a presidential level, which raises questions. Okay, who is Justin's father? Is his father Castro like some people think because she did, no Castro could be. The fact is Pierre Trudeau raised him, That pedophile, controlling, horrible perpetrator raised Justin Trudeau. So we're seeing the generational thing happening here. And also how the women in positions like Maggie she couldn't do anything to protect that situation. Raises a question to me, Okay, did Pierre pass on his propensity for mind control to Justin or is he mka ultrade like his mother? Which one is he? You know, we need to know that we need to start factoring mk ultra mind control into the equation on politics because it is very heavily used creating Manchurian candidates and or people who are conditioned from birth to be compliant and lead into the new world order. So again we got the multi generational aspect. We need to know about the importance of our own genetics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's talk a little bit about the history. You're talking about how this kind of originated from the Nazi scientists we brought over from paper clip, What were some of the original blueprints for mind control that they were using.
Speaker 3: Well, in my case, since since I was sexually abused at such an early age, I'm most familiar with that aspect, and I was used as a sex like because sexual abuse of a child confuses their sexuality, and that's what gender confusion really is. It's just a misnomer for the effects of pedophilia on the human in mind. But this I also had a heightened sexuality, so that's why I was used in a sexual way to different government leaders that would put them in compromising positions for black mail. The pedophile agenda is a black mail agenda as well, because it is used to compromise certain politicians and judges and then hold them, you know, by that blackmail perversion. So that is another aspect of it. And in MK ultra Mind Control Project Monarch, which is the multi generational one, another one that I was familiar with. It was being raised in the project at the exact same time I was. Just two hours down the road was Michael Jackson. And you can see how Michael Jackson wasn't used as a sex slave. And now all of a sudden, we're looking at males, because males are targeted just as much as females and they're used sexually or or in whatever capacity. And in the case of Michael Jackson, he was used for his talent because he was amazing talent. What what a gift to us all his talent was. But nevertheless they twisted it and used MK Ultra mind control programming on him to make him kind of a cash cow, so that the money that he generated wasn't really something that he had so much control over, as fueled the New World Order agenda that was using him. So now, how it's important one to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was about to say, how prevalent is this in Hollywood in celebrity circles, that they've been mind controlled their whole lives to be this certain type of cash cow star.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's very very prevalent. We heard a lot of people talking about it. Now there's so many MK ultra mind control survivors coming out that the media is freaking out. You know, that's the voice of the New World Order that's there. That's how they amplify their voice. That's like they're hiding behind the Wizard's curtain, pulling the media levers to make it look like they're bigger and more powerful than they are. But you know, so the media is saying, oh, it was all just LSD and these are just LSD hallucinations that people are talking about.
Speaker 1: That is so not true.
Speaker 3: LSD was never used in mk ultra mind control because it didn't work for mkulter mind control. So you know, that that was done. But look at all the stars who are talking about it. It's so many that even the controlled media can't dilute and suppress this information any further. And when we combine it with what's happening with Disney, and look at anybody who was raised in Disney, like the Britney spears of our world, you know, and we look at that and see all the MK ultra pries and please for help that are affiliated with that. Disney is heavily involved in MK ultra mind control, a pedophile agenda end of it. They also, i know from my own personal experience that's validated again national security on it. National security protecting Disney's pedophile mind control agenda.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 3: You know, that's just ridiculous. But they have an underground at Disney World. This underworld at Disney World is a programming, a mind control programming up a center. And another faction of our brains is at around age thirty, we have these electrochemical changes that naturally start opening those neuron pathways, are allowing them to leak a little bit. It's when repress memory starts to surface. And some people and those who are MK ultra that's when they shave their head. That's when they get institutionalized. That's when they are caught up in different things and then flown to Disney World. Why are they flown to Disney World because there's a reprogramming epicenter under Disney World. We have military bases there because MK Ultra is used on and by the US military, So we have military bases in Disney. Think about that, you know, I mean, this is absurd. We need to just be following the money. You can see, like even our mainstream LAK, ABC and Disney are one and so we're getting bombarded and with a lot of cover up and a lot of misinformation, a lot of pedophilia promotion. That is all, you know, going back to Disney. But my point in bringing that up not yeah, but ultimately watches being sent to Disney, you know who's being reprogrammed there. We saw it happen, you know, and the ones who have come out of Disney. We need to take a hard look at those people and see, you know, if they're needing help, but if they're pleading for help.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know they should. They do show us predictive programming all the time. They show us like pornographic images and the cartoons and things that are trying to lead kids to be more sexualized. And this has been going on for years in Disney, so it's like they have to kind of show us these little hints on what they're doing. And I know that part of it, part of even mass mind control, is just Hollywood. It's the movies, It's the media that we've been watching. It's just it's brainwashing everybody on a mass gale.
Speaker 3: It is it is. And then the music too. You know, we need to pay attention to harmonics, and now harmonics vibrate the neuron pathways of our brain to allow information in, so you know, we need to choose our lyrics very carefully instead of having this violent sexualization and pedophilic promotion coming through music too. I think a really good example on how the harmonic affect our neural pathways is when people hear a song that they fell in love to, you know, and they're like they'll have a squish moment together like oh remember and we fell in love and they have this this this this moment reactivated because of the song here in that hearing their favorite song. But that's how our neuron pathways, you know, open and close and keep this this particular kind of information. And because of that, we need to be mindful of what we allow into our brains because it's it comes through TV too, it comes through video games especially, which also promoting violence and pedophilia and is a form of mind control. It comes through computerization. We need to just pay attention to what we allow to go into our brilliant minds. Our our free thought is sacred and we need to start preserving the sanctity of it.
Speaker 2: Now, you were going over some of the applications for for mind control when it comes to what they're having people do in their lives, how they're controlling them. You mentioned the monarch and then the aspects of sexual control. What else for an individual basis are we looking at that they're that they're using mind control for what's the desired agendas and outcomes?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that brings to mind another basis of mind control. When my father sold me into the project, he was immediately flown to Boston, Massachusetts, where he was trained by Cardinal Law of the Catholic Church. That's the same Cardinal Law that was the head of the Catholic Child Abuse scandal that was finally exposed a few years back because of their sanctioning of pedophilia within the church. It's because they wanted to be the one world church in the New World Order, and they were allowing for the promotion of pedophilia. But as soon as my father returned, he had learned how to use the language of the subconscious NLP neural linguistic programming, which is something we all need to armor ourselves with. That's pertinent information because it manipulates our subconscious mind. And my father had a sixth grade education and he learned it in two weeks in Boston, you know, so it's not that complicated once we understand the basis of it. My father also started subjecting me to occult ritual. Catholic Church was heavily involved in MK ultra mind control and occult ritual that was like the Satanism was like a reversal of the Catholic Mass, and that horrible blood trauma is so horrifically traumatic that it leaves people wide open to being easily led through neural linguistic programming. We're seeing a lot of Satanism being sanctioned and a lot of Satanic images and attitudes being promoted, which definitely includes the pedaphileogy under the two merge very close.
Speaker 2: This is a very important aspect that you're bringing up because very important researchers are looking into some of this stuff. They hit the occult or satan worship or rituals and they stop and they're like, nah, this can't be and they just turn around. But this is one of the most important aspects. This is like a gateway to the real reality of what these sick people are into, and that is a dabbling in the occult and ritual magic. And you know, this has been multi generational for them too. And people don't like to look at the aspects that this is involved, and this is kind of where it throws the woo woo out. This is where people stop looking. But this is one of the most important parts because even if you don't believe in Satanism or these occult rituals, they certainly do and they are definitely participating right.
Speaker 3: Definitely, my primary mind control programmer was Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino, the founder of the Occult Temple as set proliferating on our military basis and when Mark Phillips was studying mind Sciences in the Psychological Warfare Division of the War College. Michael Aquino was there studying too on how to use Satanism to control the human mind. And it was my experience, my experience having been around a Quino, that he didn't believe in the power of satan per se. He believed in himself more to be able to manipulate people with blood trauma and murder and horrific you know, occultism. If he could convince them that it was beyond their realm to effect that it was you know, a theracal then then that would just make people, you know, completely submissive. And so that's why occultism is used that way. It's they actually can't touch the human spirit, they can't possess the human spirit because we have a safeguard mechanism there. It's like when I was being tortured so horrifically by people like Aquino, my spirit is always in a safe, loving space, you know. We hear how when people are like in an accident and see everything from above and there's like a light that connects them, you know, down below or whatever, and they're overseeing or whatever is That was my experience in MK ultra mind control. My spirit was always in a safe, loving space. So they can't possess the spirit, but they fear the human spirit because it's our strength. It's where we win, it's where they lose. It's the most powerful force in the universe. It's what allows us to stand up against them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's so it's such an amazing force that they wish they could possess it, but they can't because that would be like darkness creeping in on light. It doesn't work that way. It's just not the scientific formula. So whether they believe in it or whether they don't believe in it, the fact that I know from having been around these perpetrators in the swamp in Washington, d C. They are very low vibration. They're very dark. They're evil energy force that feeds off of negativity. They want to create division in society. They want to create hatred. They feed off that. They feed off the fear, They feed off the hate. That's what they want to generate. That is their vibration. That's what they want, you know. So when I started speaking out, when I regained my free thought in my free speech and was able to start exposing these perpetrators. It wasn't vengeance or hatred for them that did it. That compelled me. It was love for my own daughter. It was love for humanity. It was concerned about the plan that they had for humanity.
Speaker 1: So it was love.
Speaker 3: So I've always lived the love. I am always shine love. I live my strength of spirit, and I don't give them anymore of my fear. They don't get any more hate. They don't get any of that from me. They stole enough of that long. I am not giving them anymore, and I win, you know. So they only try to appear more powerful than they are. But the fact is they only have as much power as we give them, you know it. Stop giving them fear, Stop caving into hate, you know, stop letting them divide us, and rise above all that and start living our life's purpose. We're all here at this pivotal moment in time for a reason. You know this is this is an evolutionary time for humanity, and we all have a purpose for being here, and we need to live that purpose free above the storm, you know, away from the field, from their constant barrage. We have been able to rise above it with a great awakening to such a degree that they're like freaking out, they're going all in, but they're being pretty wicked and mean and violent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we're definitely I want to talk more about this awakening and the grand plan that they're attempting to do. I want to talk about that a little later, but first I want to you You touched on this a little bit some of the aspects of mind control, uh, mind fracturing and creating of different personalities or what's called alters. Maybe you could talk a little bit about that and how fractured can a person's mind be and how many you know, kind of alternate personalities can be created.
Speaker 3: That that's an excellent question and ptist tiny heel, which has posted on my website, give some insight into the different aspects of my brain function like that in my particular case, I was subjected to systematic ritualized trauma, the systematic scientific formula that they have for creating like a food deprivation to starve the brain, because our brains starve first, you know which, when we look at how okay, the first thing they did when the schools said no, you're not going to be doing this pedophilogy and in the schools. The federal government stepped in and said, okay, we're taking away the Kids Left program. That's because they their brains starve first if they're hungry, So they use that kind of formula, and a very deliberate, torturous formula to create more and more and more compartments in the brain which can then be programmed through NLP neurolinguistic programming or the language of the subcon When my father had sexually abused me as an infant, the part of my brain that sectioned off every time my father would come to sexually abuse me again, that part of my brain would open back up to deal with his abuse again and again. Is needed. And in a child who's just subjected to various traumas, they do develop what appears to be personalities, and it's not multiple personalities. It's one personality that shattered into these different compartments and these different projections because that projection obviously was very sexual, because that's all that compartment knew. Well, when the government put in the systematic mk ultra programming, like what Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino was doing is taking the trigger of that compartment. You know, the trigger used to be my father's sexual abuse, and they would put a verbal trigger in there instead, so that could be activated with a hand signal, it could be activated with a harmonic tone, it could be activated with a word. And that kind of activation is something that is being used to activate a lot of programmed sleepers or shooters, you know, for when they're wanting to traumatize the nation with another school shooting or whatever. Then they're activated, the people are traumatized, they show it over and over and over on TV, and the then the subconscious mind is manipulated. And of course right now it's give up your guns, give up your.
Speaker 2: Why are interesting, No, you're right, it's definitely. One of the aspects I want to talk about is assassins and a lot of the staged events that we've seen in the past decade to disarm us.
Speaker 3: Just like you were saying, right, yes, it's been it's coming out us from a lot of different directions. And the gun ones like that are i think the most obvious and the most prolific and the strongest used. And yet there's also been a very slow erosion of a social engineering and the erosion of masculinity, and this gender confusion is another aspect of that and apprition of transgendering of effeminate men and men and women's sports and all like. This is to try to make the men more compliant because men have that, you know, that manliness that's going to stand up a little bit stronger. But they've been conditioned through the modification of hormones in our foods. We got to take back our foods from the pharmaceutical companies and get them out of our lives. We don't need that. We have amazing capabilities in our own bodies. Don't need them meddling with our food en handsing it and creating all these artificial foods to eat. And you know, we we need to know that men have been affected strongest because they need to get men to stand down and then turn over their guns. So there's coming at them from different ways. Of course, the so called feminist movement and everything else, which is just you know, an excuse. I mean, I don't I'm going to get in trouble with a lot of people if I just keep going in a certain year.
Speaker 2: But this is all true. We need to hear it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's it's being socially engineered from a lot of shoes, and we need to be aware of that and start supporting the genetics that we're born with and the masculinity. You know, it's not toxic, it's it's something that that's just needed in society. We need this balance. We need it, We need it around us in so many ways. But most of all, we need to hang onto our guns. They want to take them away really bad. And wherever people don't have guns is where the most violence is. Look at the cities that have gun control laws. That's where the violence in the US is. It's the Chicagos, you know. We need to pay attention to that and realize that they have no purpose in taking away our guns other than to make us more helpless and submissive to what they have planned for us. Because what they have planned for us is horrific. We are just seeing in the beginning of it. They are they have no limits to the amount of trauma and pain that they would inflict and generate, because again, that is their energy, that is their vibration, is what they need in order to succeed and keep us compliant. We need to stop complying. We just need to stop applying.
Speaker 2: Exactly now, if there's so many aspects I want want to get to, but early talking about how you know, even at very local and you know, personal close levels, that this is occurring in every probably in every town, in every state, in every city, that even your your small time politicians could be involved in this right. Our new affiliate, a Cent Nutrition, which was founded by my good friend Lance Shuttler, is making a huge difference in our community. Last week I talked about the amazing benefits of a Cent Nutrition's pine pollen. Now it's time to check out their organic coffee. A Sense Coffee is our nick mold and microtoxics and free and some of the cleanest and best tasting coffee in the world. We just got our bag of A Sense organic coffee beans last week and it's already almost gone. I'm a huge coffee guy and this coffee is awesome. There's no going back to store bought coffee for me. Visit Goascent nutrition dot com and use coupon code FKN to get ten percent off your organic, mold and micotoxin free coffee. Or just click the link in the description to check out all the amazing products A Scint Nutrition has to offer.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they could either be compromised and blackmailed into it, or they're put in through rigged elections. And that's something that I think we all got a strong taste of when mind control mass is a virus was unleashed on the global population to create the trauma so that they could move forward with their global reset, new World order, slave society where a handful of big guys make all the money, those of us who survive do all the work. That's the plan, that's what they're moving towards. So when that happened and they stole elections twenty twenty sublatantly and then locked up anybody who said anything against it, you know, and censored him and take him off their controlled media, you know, I mean, it was just as ridiculous what's being done in that way. And yet my nineteen ninety five testimony Transformation of America detailed who the plant, what the plan was of who was going to be in the office of president. It was be kept in the Bush Clinton dynasties until Hillary Clinton ushered in the New World Order twenty sixteen didn't happen that way, you know. So it's because people are waking up that we need to pay attention to the fact that these electronic voting machines which came in in the wake of the Kennedy assassination, you know, and like I'm saying before, that's when this global agenda took a stronghold on America, traumatized the nation. They came into controlled media. You know, you look at and Gerald Ford was heavily involved. That's why I have such an up close personal thing on that. And the electronic voting machine came in right after that. And I haven't been around these perpetrators in Washington, be I can guarantee you they did worried one bit about elections because they are going to be placed placed in position through these rigged elections because they were so willing to be a part of this agenda. So we need to pay attention to that. We've got to clean up our elections. We need to get back to paper ballots, monitor them. Know that this isn't a conspiracy theory, you know, check the machines, that the evidence is there. You know, We've got all the evidence. We've got an eroded justice system that has been compromised for a long long time. We've got an FBI gestapo willing to lock up people who are standing for their children or for their freedoms, you know, And we need to just realize that we share this planet with some very evil people with a very dark and then it's inexcusable that we allow them to meddle in our minds and lives anymore. All we need to do is just know the truth that makes us free. Knowledge is our defense against mind control. We need to arm ourselves with knowledge above all and have that information so that we can effectively start taking back our personal and national sovereignty and restoring justice system and be able to live the lives that we were meant to live and step terror nonsense that we're being imposed on us right now.
Speaker 2: If people can't realize the evil being perpetrated, they have their heads so far either in the sand or weigh up their asses, either one that you know, they're not seeing the truth here. But I am very hopeful to seeing the amount of people that do see and that are awakening during this time. So that's where my hope is coming from right now, if we can kind of collective get past this. But tell us a little bit about what was the result of your test testimony for the US Congressional permits permanent select committees on intelligence oversight.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing national security evoked on my testimony, and the whole thing was censored. The people in power at the time were the very ones named in Trance. So at that time Mark and I put it in book form and released it to all members of Congress anyway, and the watchdog groups, you know, the ones that were supposed to be watching out for our justice and everything else. And we put it out that way, and that actually helped keep us alive. We had people like US Customs, the head of US Customs, William Vaughn Robb, you know, oh my gosh, what a hero to the American people he was that he had validated the information and also helped get it out to the order guards and all because it's border guards are seeing so much of the human ethicking and drug ops and every time they make a bus, national security is invoked on it. And so the information just got out there well because national security was invoked on it in open court, in my daughter's hase, then then I would be able to keep speaking out on anything that was validated by the clean members of law enforcement and intelligence community, secret Service or whatever. In transformation of America and the perpetrators named could not sue me because of National Security Act in the way. And at the same time, here's the kicker. It was suppressed completely for media from publicage and continues to be The National Security Act is being used to cover some horrific times against humanity. It's just a blanket of secrecy that came in with Project paper Clip. And you know, we need to be aware that that when Project paper Clip came in with their agenda and the CIA was formed to enhance it. When the CIA was formed, so too was National Security. So that was it's made it very very difficult. Mark and I spoke out on a global scale trending us information to light. It was to help my daughter in her situation. The FBI was testifying it's my traffic daughter, and it was absolutely horrific what was being done. So we did all we could to bring information to light. And wherever we spoke, wherever in the world we were, there was FEDS in the back of the room making sure we didn't say one thing that wasn't in the testimony, that we didn't assert a perception that we didn't incite revolution, or we never did. We were always proponents of evolution. You know that we need to evolve with the knowledge, and you know again knowledge is our defense against mind control, and that's the evolution step that's needed around the world right now. We don't need a revolution. There's only a handful of them. There's really not much to fight Nightguard. We need to evolve to be able to thank fans stop complying with their dark agendats absurd that we comply with that at all.
Speaker 2: It is, it is very absurd. Well, speaking of the dark agendas, and let's talk about the desired end game for these scumbag psycho paths and what has been happening, you know, especially since twenty twenty. It's been happening our whole lives. It's been happening our whole existence. As long as these guys have been in power, wherever it's hundreds or thousands of years, we've always been subjected to their mind control. But something special happened in twenty twenty to where it's like they're you know, ramping up this grand plan to have total domination in control over the planet and along with other you know, if nefarious agenda's attached to it, which i'd like to get your take.
Speaker 3: Well, twenty sixteen is really what made the difference, because so many people were awake and aware then that the sheer numbers overrulled the algorithm of the rigged electronic voting machines. Then sheer numbers actually just you know, cave that in and put in a president that the people elected who was going to represent we the people and stand strong for our sovereignty. This when Trump went, it was in my experience back in mid eighties that these perpetrators feared him back then because I had to do. I was carrying out an operation in Atlantic City at the at one of the casinos that Trump owned, and there was a chance I might have run into and I was told he's not one of us. And a fact that I was told somebody's not one of us that was do or die. If I had anything to do with that person, I would be killed. So that's how important that was. Then they were afraid of him. Then they knew he was against human trafficking, they knew he was against drug ops and their New World Order agenda. Back then. You know, I didn't see Trump, didn't meet him, don't know, you know, this is just all I know right there, and I also knew that people wanted him in in twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton was supposed to be put in place. That was how it was rigged, That's what was supposed to happen. They couldn't believe it when you have that, when you look at that and see what happened when when Trump won, I mean, they freaked out, They totally felt they just they triggered violence. They just went all in. And ever since then, we've had a good expose while Trump was in on the human trafficking operations, you know, when he started building the wall and closing border to the human trafficking and exposing the pedophile agenda and all like that, that's amazing that was accomplished. That opened a lot of eyes, so that by the time twenty twenty came around, you know, we we we definitely, I mean we we did elect them again, but that didn't matter because they stole blatantly stole the elections right right in front of us. I've had people say, how did the how do US uh you know international question, how do US votes go down instead of up? Okay, we were watching that night and they were just going down on you, and it was like, well, that's just that's because it was rigged by the media and and everything else at that time. So the elections were were blatantly stolen, and they had four years to make up for They have one hundred year plan. They were at the end of it. Hillary was supposed to bring in this new world order and it was supposed to go smooth. It didn't through a monkey wrench. And and ever since, here we are. You know, they're exposing themselves at every turn. We see what they're doing. Their wizard curtain has been pulled back. We see exactly who's behind there, what they're doing. Follow the money, you know, follow the science. It will take you the same people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Follow the money, and and look at the trauma that is being used for mind control purposes, because mind control MK ultra mind control is their ultimate weapons system for ushering in their slave society agenda. They're freaking out. See what they're doing. They're just proceeding anyway. We catch them and lie after lie after lie. They don't care. They just keep going. They don't It doesn't matter if they have a handful that's still listening. They want to see how much they can divide us, and you know, keep people compliant through the traumas and then repeating the same narrative over and over and over. Repetition is a form of mind control, now is this? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, we they have claims by our our three letter agencies that you know, all mk ultra projects were discontinued and we know that's bold. Uh how how involved with you know, not only mind control on the like we were just talking about, but still targeting individuals for things like uh, you know, the the honeypot like assassinations, like being a celebrity type of Menchurian candidate. You know, how prevalent do you think this is still in these modern times?
Speaker 3: Extremely provabent? You know, and look at Epstein Island, you know that is a great example there because the human trafficking ops that I was forced to work back in the in the eighties, which already lay aground work for all that out of sac Thomas and Haiti, the Clinton uh trafficking ops and drug ops were running through there, and it's a funding mechanism. So they've got a lot of a lot of people targeted on so many levels like that. And then you know, again mind controls the sliding scale to information control and there's a lot of people that don't have that one piece of the puzzle necessary for putting all the pieces together, you know, to pulling in the big picture to see exactly going on. It's hard for him to do when they're working, you know, two or three jobs just to get food on the table or put gas in their car. You know, it's it's really hard on people to do that. So then barding them with repetitive information keeps them more you know, more compliant, and that is a form of MK ultra mind control right there. So it's it's massive, it's extensive, but it's definitely definitely lost its grip. We're by far the majority people who are awake and aware and rising above this nonsense are by far the majority. But we need to get more people on board. We need to arm them with the ability to reclaim and maintain free thought because you know, it's anytime trauma occurs, we need to safeguard our think. You know, pick up a pen and right that was that was the primary main thing that Mark Phillips taught me that was kept from the population. It's just the importance of moving on. What that does is it shifts information or to logic part of the brain where it's critically analyzed, it's processed in a different way because it takes that part of the brain to move a pan not tight, it doesn't work the same way. It's the moving of a pen. And that's why they took it out of the school system too, because they don't want our kids critically analyzing information. They just want pump information in their head. They want to teach them what to think, not how to think. You know, and this is an important component of how to think that we all can use it, all should use every single day. I still do, you know, just vent out what the fear is, vent out what you're being bombarded with negatively, and then add a solution. When you add a solution and I spell su l. When you add a solution, then you're opening around pathways in your brain above and beyond the repetition programming or the trauma. It lifts you above that. It makes your brain fire and new directions. That empowers. Negativity is immobilizing, and we need to be able to respond to what's going on. The ability to respond responsibility, it's a beautiful thing, you know. It's a conscious awareness and picking up a pen gives us that and empowers us to be able to start making a difference. Protect our own children, get out in our community, secure election, and make sure we have a good sheriff that we can rely on on our sheriff as us line of defense against federal overreach. It's in our constitution. They're amazing the power they have, so make sure that we have a good sheriff. Make sure your sheriff knows his power. It's amazing. CSPOA dot org is really empowering a lot of sheriffs right now to stand up and make a difference. But it begins with picking up a pen. You know, something as simple as that. Write a letter to your sheriff, write a letter to your congressman or whatever. Write it on paper first, then type it so they read it. But you know, still do it on paper first because it's so important to be able to activate that part of our brains. Again, that is only one simple thing of the simple things that are in PTSD. Time to heal that everybody can apply to their own lives to be empowered going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk a little bit more that while we're discussing solutions for people, you know, like we recommended throughout this. You have to remove yourself from these situations, not participate in the trauma and mind control, and there's there's many different ways of doing that. What do you think the answers are on an individual level for people to kind of start breaking free. I know they've done such a wonderful job through the media, through social media, through movies in Hollywood, even destroying regular relationships, the family unit, relationships between men and women. I mean, there's ridiculous expectations between relationships between men and women a lot at the time due to the mind can program that they've received from Hollywood or the you know, any movies or even social media now and that's even being warped even more with the direction that they're taking it with the you know, the pedophilia, all the other things we were talking about. Yes, So what do you think are the bests for people like removing themselves from that, not being not watching TV here than media, not participating in their agendas, and probably just becoming as most self sufficient and whole as possible. Right, what other solutions can we offer?
Speaker 3: Yes, we're the nutrition and plenty of plenty of sleep because they want to keep us working, so how we don't get enough sleep. That sleep deprivation is a part of MK ultra mind control. Get out in nature, Breathe the air, reattached to the earth. Mother Nature nurtures, you know, it's a beautiful thing. And now we're told to fear nature, you know, like fear. Oh my gosh. You know, it's the environed mutal onslaught that we're under right now. Mother Nature is resilient, you know, just like the strength of the human spirit, and we need to just start taking care of it by caring. That's how you do. Get out in nature. Listen to the birds, Listen to nature intercommunicating with each other. Breathe in the air. You know, that's an important one right there, because when won't get sufficient oxygen to our brain, it inhibits critical analysis and free thought. That's why they're so hell bent unmasking the kids, you know, and get the mask on the kids, keep it on the kids in the schools. You know, that's that's got to stop when people understand what masks actually do and why they're used in MK ultru mind control. My own daughter was trafficked in a mask.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Look at Michael Jesson, he had he had turned thirty and you know, had some some things that were leaking. They wanted to silent him through that process and put a mask on it. And he wore a mask everywhere, so he felt like he didn't have a voice. And that's what it does. It muffles our voice, inhibits oxygen to the brain necessary for critical analysis, free thought, and depersonalizes the same way that all this gender confusion, non sense depersonalizes. They want to depersonalize to stop individuality, soul expression, strength, as you know, it goes right back to that same thing. So when we become aware of that, you know, go out breathe some mayor you know, inhale it deeply. Pat your dog, you know, that's another one. You know, just their pets are amazing. There unconditional love, you know, take them for a while. It just it's really it's really good to to enjoy pets as well. So, you know, those are just a few small things that we can do that really help us stay grounded and rejuvenated. It's something I live by. I do it every day. We have to take time for ourselves in order to have time to give others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you said you believe that more people are actually on the side of good, are actually waking up that are not participating anymore. That is extremely you know, most people won't be able to tell that, because, especially if you're just paying attention to what the media is telling you, they're going to stay outside. So you have to get out there and individually connect with people like you and I are doing like I do everything, and that is how you can see where most people are coming from. And I happen to believe too that most people are on the side of reasonable thinking and not mangenocide and mind control. So you know, I do have hope that we are going in the right direction as a collective.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are on a global scale. It's exciting because it's like knowledge is our defense against mind control, and I certainly gained that knowledge. So I saw it being imposed all around. I saw all the components of MK ultra being imposed. I see them now. You know, haven't been around those perpetrators. I know how they think, and it's shallow and it's wicked and it's mean. But they're so free out right now that that's evidence in itself, the fact that they know that people are waking up and so they're imposing more and more trauma. We need to make it through this curve and strengthen each other and shut off their media voice and shut off the TV and get away from that. That's a very important aspect of it. But I could see mind control because of my knowledge. I can see their reactions because of havn't been around them for all those years. And I also it was my experience to heal and to wake up from mind control. And when I first woke up from mind control, I felt so insane. And right now, you know, everybody is like, oh my gosh, this world is so crazy. It all looks so insane. It is, you know, all that part what they're doing insane. But we're gaining our sanity, our clarity, our free thought and moving forward. And so I'm seeing this huge, great awakening happening. And as people reclaim their free thought and their strength and spirit, know, they're getting out in their communities, they're talking with each other, they're they're making a difference or standing up for their values again, and they're not really as concerned with what these globalists think they're imposing on us as they are to just restructure their lives, grow their own food, you know, and get their own nutrition, make sure their kids are protected, and you know. So there's a huge movement that direction, and it's a beautiful thing to see. It's easy for me to smile all the time because I see this happening. I've been watching it progress through the nineties to the point where we are today, watching people wake up on a global scale, and it's an exciting time to be alive. You know, when we realized that we're just in this curve and real seeing for the first time people are seeing look so horrific. It's been going on my whole life. They're just finally seeing it. And awareness is the first step towards positive, necessary change. You know, it's not so bad seeing it. We just need to realize this has been going on a long time that and and uproot it all the way to its its roots to be able to stop this nonsense from affecting us and creeping in on our lives any further.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, as far as Trump goes, or any politician or person in that high of a position of power goes, I remain agnostic. I don't I still don't trust anyone, you know, you know, I don't trust Trump, But I do appreciate the information that you're bringing forward and your your thoughts about Trump. I think it adds and lets people make their own decisions about it. I'm going to remain agnostic at this point, but I do appreciate the information, and I want to know do you think there are indeed good guys at high levels that are working behind the scenes to correct this.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's good and bad in everything. But I also agree with what said because I'm not. We need to govern our own linds. We need to govern our own lives. We need to get back to the lower levels to be able to there's something pressures there. We've got to get big government went out of our lives. We need that anymore. We were shown a lot through Trump, and I certainly do not agree with everything about Trump. Why would I. He's a person. You know, that's not fair, that's just not a We shouldn't do that to anybody. And when with these politicians in that position and then let them live our lives, what are we doing? You know, that's just a ridiculous thing. Altogether. We need to govern our own minds, govern our own lives, pay attention to who is in office by secure elections from a local level, you know, on up. That's that's extremely important. I'm forever grateful that Trump opens so many eyes to human trafficking, to the pedophile agunda, to mind control. I'm grateful that he was able to stand up against the onslaught of these wicked, horrible perpetrators and not cave into mind control himself from the traumas that he and his family were subjected to. So I'm grateful for that, But I don't have to take it any further than that. Why, you know, he empowered us. You know, we are empowered, and if people don't feel Key empowered them, then they need to reclaim empower another direction, whatever it is. We are aware now, and awareness is towards positive, necessary change, and we need to stop ruin leaders that we didn't elect.
Speaker 2: Right, And you do believe that there are other people like Mark these out there that are kind of leading the charge against this.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are many people, good people in hot positions. They don't get voice anymore then, you know then than some of us, do you know? They they need to get on your show, you know, they need to have you amplify their voice to get it out there for them too, because they're being shut down anytime they try to take a stand too. But yeah, there's there's there's really good people well in touch and the ones who genuinely want to redore our national sovereignty, our constitutional values of freedom and justice for all. You know, that's that's what's that's what's beautiful, and that's our own personal responsibility to when we find out who we are on the base core energy of our being and gather that strength of human spirit and live the love we are. Love is the most powerful force, and you reverse, strength of the human spirit is infinite power for it. That is what these perpetrators fear most. That's because it's where we win where they lose. We need to claim our victory and then choose our path forward with wisdom and realize that politicians are just as vulnerable to mind control, technological and otherwise as any of us are. And that's something really important to be aware of and stop allowing for such big government influence on our lives. What are they doing in our school system anyway? You know what happened to pta parent teacher association where the parents went in and said, you can I teach my child you know, I mean, we need that back on everybody education system.
Speaker 2: Mind control is a whole other show we'd have to do, but yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, thank you so much, Kathy. This was fantastic. I love the funnel thoughts you put in there. How before you head out, how can people find your documentary, your books if they want to get in touch with you, social media, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: All of it really is found on my website trance dashformation dot com. That's t R a n c E hyphen Formation dot com. And the link to my movie is there. The trance dot movie is absolutely amazing. You can also just go direct to that website at trance dot movie. You know, type that in t R a n CE dot movie and the movie is just a phenomenal expose. It's not it says it's a Kathy O'Brien's story, but it's about mind control, human slavery, and healing, healing the nation, really the world. It it empowers with a lot of information people can use for reclaiming our personal and national sovereignty. But it all can be found on my website. My books are secured there. Watch out for free ebooks that they have been distorted to promote the new World order, go to the source for information these days, and even though at national security was invoked on my brands on my testimony and trance research, it further. The more you know, the more you see that it's inexcusable we have these perpetrators to influence our brilliant minds anymore, and most importantly, PTSD time to heal. All the methods are used to heal are posted on my website with a pay what you can, if you can option, so everyone can have it now, regardless of income. Everybody around the world needs us some information to just maintain free thought, to reclaim it's gotten simple tips in it that are easy to self li You can reclaim your your from absolute robotic mind control like I did, or from information control, whatever is needed for empowerment. So it's there. We're all being bombarded with another component of MK ultra right now, financial control, so it has the you know, the option to even even pay for it, so it's there for everyone. It's secured there with that button.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. Well, thank you so much, thank you for coming out with this information, thank you for your strength, and thank you so much for coming on today. This was fantastic and I would definitely love to speak with you again in the future.
Speaker 3: I hope so I look forward to it. Thank you so much. I appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kathy. All Right, till next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we will be talking again tomorrow. We'll see you then. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep Starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality prepares aaredness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order.