Speaker 1: Hm Smi Selhaketu knard and and Sam and the Intimida family and Edgina Copeta Hin.
Speaker 2: When he.
Speaker 1: Leasse Ai in Burga.
Speaker 2: He Gi denies Amilhada mhm.
Speaker 1: Lex Daisy and if he is hart with insatily only one Yara Mama vit Al and Malae Moura or Bamella the i a.
Speaker 2: Rosif Mado.
Speaker 1: Coslag and Jomsume right alf Emir Collium Ha da fab sebbab al Burmaga who set yam is a conchin in san Burmak too that Hassen with the dryer height bus bus and algy bus mahetty bitness Amergi and Ma Labata ma Chad puts up to a fin the muslep Yeah nim Madil physiology with Nepci, the New Zealand Tasawaro in the Baby Magi doing your Right, hermesn in nismic film into the yey thing by the men our ham sine right at Nasa sails for me, Al for me about the ash mckinn Loomanumtosha tall a right fostation in it the Busley de Morahan al Marah Felt harf Aram Busley Shaws and modern Labad mum Jason's seven sham againn wreckis arakt burmagadi leni Masi ended had felem and m for bora al callim i he burmagadi callim next year al muk Andra Akid and the kenne cart and the Krabat had time with Fia to er leel ida l ida I y all had tod I can.
Speaker 2: Sir wuktu ride my bossa.
Speaker 1: Arth z To Carona said that Tamila bad like and I hag a Ford diction Haga mina by that Termura who about has he said better favlad Abara and vickers Karate actor Mamura trabat has he said ward actor Mamura Asatim said Carta actor Mamura Barbaga carta actor mamurra Bete the kasab To.
Speaker 2: Fell at the bank fell Matara Calenda monk into the.
Speaker 1: That sell alam the reciva a calam here Barmaga who get me ne Barbaga wklaim title lomerete Mamurdi elul fill the gay ken Alan Zamed drug who said Howard dru self a drug He gaby.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Then Kettle has in Luther has yet Mnia adl Hawes and Linda schaeffu w Lena Schaeff, then Linda Scheffutu Baila de la komak to sly sile I left him and Ash and Kelli Raghu.
Speaker 2: Isama Tempii Basari who semi will.
Speaker 1: Hessiad and Mahadhadad Clam siel Well the criminal and Alanizam and Mayor with the Alan Zam and Mayor with Mayor Basari Mayor Semi Mayor Hessi.
Speaker 2: We cullly do it. But then I'm a film sho, and I heard that kell.
Speaker 1: Coulymel with Tip bl Berma Yanni and Brett Mahama Mamoir minister sty AMERICANU from so in later Maloji then stead capt filled Manual b t I for there and then Fie Manuelos was higher and then a man late m Bad when roy Lenet Malo kenzemaun Astra Filma who mortal sin like Alam and bad Mudbin Alaram f as bham a mud Bin Islam let the.
Speaker 2: Essessa with Maren and b I lost Slam Russell and.
Speaker 1: D and I and I ain't whishblub but and Mina fule Man acquainted the shore cam Philamakan had had you guys, nobody s said, but who pass has guess nobody slam who guys?
Speaker 2: Who Charlay sick isn't there? We're elected to that and.
Speaker 1: I'm gone hang him luck on at luck on an effect a few a m ro al Sugartrial woke Ma scof neurs who can shirk is man skit Cara sir it was a rod and dom fernd and and Matin when the rotter, I didn't ken Jim can no you and any griggy is monster stars rotter edding Yi mande to and had fern Eddi who but kelim bekelm arbald anji Ta had be the hot antibrod als man den ro canaven shot Saba he said, and Scutin and the anti brod Ali bot oz to Sugar had the met well well, had the gell a man get to tell Tom again sabar he and utina to Sugar had the i alim I had the robb and scut and Bert what would and better to the booker a Canada book recommend I can't even se applicated any third of time or to the top on never ha many and remembro by then Altizer two hourses I TALKI garamchar the salish flus. Then the garb me and anti talk Ali give them an anti together Obara the magar there's dog famish flus. But for how is a can mahachu the las that can fi can fire Omar Bukunata bay in Machamier begun a domab tell up.
Speaker 2: And muir How came berstrom the adition from.
Speaker 1: Edi Faker, When a master kun gain, when a mess taban mister kid the lowys mater honey actor beso thousands of command, when a bullish whist a hiblck, the latter Musilam became the obraimnam and the rodrigo to Roumelu and the.
Speaker 2: O tab thro and liud came, and the sec to tussle heads.
Speaker 1: Denny a sha held my hand look through how they offend him when them said would ben fucking And then a magna mana ro the game and the stuff can omar bahn actor and I shrimm Shufu let him to this har Ho to her hotel up there her hot.
Speaker 2: Chef.
Speaker 1: The trabi Hanata his beef with them, Colo had his beef colonnas.
Speaker 2: Fheinlogy i'm a la Nino cien alf ro.
Speaker 1: Is tila cat U, i'm in mcinn tos our then Kugli or hung be angry, h lemacun gang Lem coul le, mccun gan lemka chan Ulusa Amy with every day shar U Islamama slavaba Oslamnahidi, the Mahdigi leo at the phil insane, who like can news her? Maybe the hellolramigis phil insien who can us her?
Speaker 2: Maybe the hello and look like.
Speaker 1: As alkanet rife, then an assert, then an asserted and tn the helm wanna started to win.
Speaker 2: For alem you like kellam Wyan like I'm the heil Mo Wayian.
Speaker 1: Why if you know the arabac lost panel, Tila Leola monkey is Ada monkey is had in massif helm Lenning Heilman. Then Alemna Maguda from Macabert Nesbit moved to Alamama. When you're the stricky by the kidder ardath is a mule and lost panel Tyler, why you had the kaga the rayah failure lay Lay, Well, then you do la tariff I mean then as Mar and the lost panel Tyler follow kidd ryat fayre lay what the right faire Layer, do La Layer, well, then you do La Layer you favor, Yeah, ma'am, I had the elector Ria l L. When you do La and the lost panel Tayler and Angela Soyer and Saba Sin God trash helmet hurag baid Babbo Baba. Look you wanna Taa royal layer La Layer, well then you do African say kidna.
Speaker 2: Give them the machef a game.
Speaker 1: Invaded and now and they killed them out of kill me to Yanni man ateful, Yeah fo machreen how that has in yan n me bementor winter has in the fair man and for the money in the mission Ash need hacking figs d Baga he Na shied mad he Nash and yan Marko and like we did me, I have become guests being a community minium meaning old family instigamy them Ma shosshouse house Wims and then I was the titled mini actor. I was taught my actor and I for free about them fell and behadba Uma fish that's control Matthew and Behowli taking Fanny Yattenny the itin because bar for those ladyhas Decibo finis tenure because because of the day Afghan Kara screw and Struba melishticky.
Speaker 2: I'm a leased in finesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah I elad and yeah that's denge you massage and I had been excucy to give them Halloa Yakumo Montreal Bai next year Yeah, antibel shots Lamar Tenny and joe Ed Bacon Fia Maneto had better falls mud at mass at my at my allergy to the ash and lend to model fetid or our Kulu go to got Kima where our cooler Kima to get Nitti is the feather the magic of Digo and Manassa terminally Miss Suli Massalia what a solid Mahoude girls Mata.
Speaker 2: Is the best, but the girls Saaa, Miss.
Speaker 1: Mahalas left failed to rob the game. They have mass havoc madad. You had to question well hurried Ley Mason ties to Cunegga to Teger well mate sah what well I slay well at two many non missle man haire Wadam mood and man and la vida lemaklem to the hiatch then mister man Hiati Lenna gidd giddn who added mashing for Islamo lead Obamam the mah Hassan mad the Leader, the egged man and the Hiati ma Una Maniania one, the flues one, the Calaco check the kois whom shore then the lady.
Speaker 2: H It's and tip guess the miner Alpha.
Speaker 1: But the interim I have domino a metem and Anna miss York and Anna Missae attacking fig and the Henna miss time interim I have domino I mentem and a head back Phi lese you mentor and Tabel files you mentor and Batara mc phile you mentor Andrean mad b we like and how Salah Wintermentalmi entire membad witho woman in alpha, the Insagem instagramm Aden beneath the th mister Demo Nephsbrot Suth beneath had to be Demo Nephi Kelly. It to about mestling. If he can met to start and moves to he can meet bitter Dolf and look at body blad for if he can't met to do if you can't chart my last less manage manner and then Henna whoop there ma Na's manny and had fu loco artful there s gum lady bad manage Hall Yeah, how Dick matam maluse hall ye hard maluse hall Yeah by Makta Shafner leno Vashna. Then my tom LuSE hann I could at manage hand to have marks in blad. Then you like the only we only shoo any.
Speaker 2: Elbow ye hy bolani bigs it's my boy.
Speaker 1: Uh dusele kelm Ma Louise Maner from the hotel kelm the then Nahara Krasnatria with never blu kellm Tenny Harns from kem telephan kalem of food lessim convince again.
Speaker 2: Tabrett again, the giz ma couldn't hafig.
Speaker 1: Wu kalm bureau hoff NEPs mack is martn si Venrnny but Randy li fas rand rapper Randy he who knows for Hannah rob of your robber neft say o your raberk maya o la crab calom he de Rabba Robert how Worth, Arvinam Thomas l and Whanney Raba marrannil Farzia to a racket, the ri f old that Fazia ovar Hahn to an hour of what Ozamino Yannybosa and the camus mash killed my headway and Taberno give them kill Yanny and skid them kill Magi Lo kill m Knittin Killigi kN Marsha Ranny knitting food tamish man rabber Robert Robin, who your robber Madran is a a sh Nephan go for honey in fabila.
Speaker 2: Get like the.
Speaker 1: La lass if he were running the fazzad well have been running rabo him.
Speaker 2: Lemon canval and.
Speaker 1: Nepsu Christmas areny to yank hell Emily, let you mean he bet lass is Lukie tabiri the scel aher Sluki tabiri Yanny tad.
Speaker 2: Wag gizmo the foo what a gizmo to.
Speaker 1: Topco bet lass Luki tabhar top yea who add but three a minor betore three the wh kid on the kid abada and add beneps three family tone and who lost enough honey.
Speaker 2: If I would hag it pop with.
Speaker 1: My charcel ah to for that Gisman to phil to stir them philabro to stir them taban red rude lo see udimn order of the Calibi suation with tany Bassari.
Speaker 2: Say like in the talk of that.
Speaker 1: Talk Tato we con figures had the mas American mat with in.
Speaker 2: Gez a man with deman.
Speaker 1: Then ing is micha inphaim tara for beauty with the amensa ma and the mini ningis amember fuckermi in gesner a man shakin yet a mentiona like lif you cast talk my.
Speaker 2: Busley and lu sub had to be stem in.
Speaker 1: Some times the bassari on the calib al maya casart trail into a d mbi and to latin at casarto to hobbimaa one time at m and Casart, i'm at haka whom shoes start dealing? Lissa Celtel who list should started deal castbad?
Speaker 2: Who is something that.
Speaker 1: Seven minutes web Tala miss fahmi yah name is family m sid and if you came you my bad Zamie Hyacchi his friend Garta dan ismayer man his fam what a family Shari shar form Lena Belos Zuki Tabia who not man el Mugara l Mga, i'm an athist it mayna talbout how lukuzza Amila Vitoria until sla he's taken me with lu Yeah, you have killed Timm killed by Zello rude minil alkid not to Lucena, although had how look ali and follow that was clay and a Bamiroti lesbion my hadis diamond faust to tark may how looks in the maldon fami Ma felm mugar ray amilate is temporary culmate bet ma till mune to talk that before the candid win libert Halidiki won tell alkid fantina figures of talk then talk Yeah, and in the Zoomsibile had that fantas au the physiacle kem better mechanic regay physiacal.
Speaker 2: Can will had this better.
Speaker 1: To kunatter tod when it is my inm amilits temporar by the fat tram is zemen minnesotabuk Will Mugara bedem t and filkadrink as bahandakied Antonioli lei I was in the Takudakadi gudea b a m b a ardufil marhal lebade Mini hades I is a robin, is a ll ma fine erarda and mort and a friendly. It's all ain mahmedi Kuai is gid. Then susan be to start them film of all that. Yeah, he monket start may ultul dlaian child whom much child today with turkis favraldi yeah s f which Kellmada fabus le les Marhala Bita did with the kella ah dizah Stahl who did l for daughter Radisa from Marhala tibad under control. Term Hala is essential to the Mcmadharab, the banda co actor abbad mino Hlo Tara and Maramji the recival hann Abaud. Then here the monster jeam Kamlam and Mugara wadin kid lad yet back kid leah be marhalabad hadis will let me at back gay little to Wara kleen Murra and Hanamadur silkey wadin Hana and Haga and leaves Aba and thisba leaves alas abad hanne Keela.
Speaker 2: Marhagan is math Ta Queen.
Speaker 1: And the music in Beashari hanekel with Tamim, with taiju a trier with the shell wish A la crisso winter Taka had Dedenni missm haak bekuiketlen Utelk with bes and Rutelk with nefs mister l and Rtella Lassim Hachinshuaya without husod Elena b Shiloh was a way to this mad distortion y shay out huish you have Obama Targa, then a besold Ali before then Utella Kaga hotel had with media da da Laudia has worked for LEAs in tb Kilma is fid and Mutaba and the tea like an oul Maltaga nandak and mussalta ness be Struba sub d nes bis Strubo subad halid alam Hyena Feza betos al Tamania shif me with the m gam at Stamford Damino shi fi mal marmettissl ness, what's that termination for me?
Speaker 2: W again America?
Speaker 1: That lies in for what mare matebra for Tabeta Daiva len Adams Closua and the Mastamenoshi Fami and marumetea mister marat Teba Daminic mart mal cul with eminic to mart mal faridad.
Speaker 2: The count Ferrimas.
Speaker 1: Would bit Lona old hagel Legi Howla was Arton michlez them all and zuti why it tas al hollom the alms quit mortifer I should call defending it.
Speaker 2: It's all I stood.
Speaker 1: Haggard had had the sort Munasa filuort in munaessip billis rupal munaessip Tosa len egg and the first to right mut munjiram fil Fernando ro Susan the mckinni I had the shik Hadrama lubas Mao whether Senni Ardrigo dem talamat and knows the fumus scale and amusiam the magic trafad fumale scale, and they get sticken up on Naza would tell me malgul ash Haddana and my fruit fil word in Munasa the Suto munship Billius strubel massip to ma shas.
Speaker 2: In Nanni Kea.
Speaker 1: The lematis here had the the of teletos a tot of the telet has a Hashisu has a turkeysu has a half to the team deck and ice to hell hell socks and money like if telek when I only sim it's all in fire hold the solid mo basis, it's the solid the mbation.
Speaker 2: I'm adrift.
Speaker 1: How Allen say yeah this up together hotel and in tript how nepsaut affect and to toosal him to subst hag and to clip for how quilla ice the hellart little hand empt fluting Munessa the Sootan munes bill a strubel munassis hand.
Speaker 2: When if you hag.
Speaker 1: Tassal the struby sandwich j sandwitch sanducius four welshman ta with your hashi elition before I would my tip that retassalt baa us and shocks, then I would in Toba the dinny are if thea and shas with halls elisata any paga qua, then the gripper velenta any share the gripper shoful knows e jerroik fish shocks eds risela like the shops as the ato not only into the finals, then energy lament the hair have the definets with the boss Dnian like an all like Taraff and tagger I give them, give them and ANDROI if you head the gray friends all wishers.
Speaker 2: Supernir number to so hard the sword who go to sword Wulu sup.
Speaker 1: In an act will let the letter have the deaf and f She would let out the boss man cry I said he like a manage hager bosts ye ha Luko. Hagger I said right halmok and kicked him out mckinn kuga. His nephs are come da like a lam well matron neck.
Speaker 2: They had been after heaven. Then in the Malta the red.
Speaker 1: You could then like I wil mossult the neck, third will at Lochlaw if he has styled us all like a lot, if he has tied third Lakla Tiffy Missdepti Malotte Danny likely Tahli lo Esmunu core text Loma bade O man vain and loss Pano Tayla and don the fac that maham Smith, Alfa Sena Roberna Doolina Kulina like a mister m has a like a Lai. Yeah, mahim mehrab is my fight or flight response. Matsulaa Masula coul Will mays child Yes Kula then I's like halssan coulm.
Speaker 2: It's the high friendly. It is all but the fender. It was all.
Speaker 1: Harmonias woman a happy dad da sil kid will happyinich with kid.
Speaker 2: Nani kezar and it is all fending. It is all you had the head off.
Speaker 1: Here uk tab ahasha mas uk tab will tad by the foto man is the man beat to suka.
Speaker 2: Into tabid who head back you le.
Speaker 1: We tell if any tell you, and like a lot to play man hotel Any who had a sha betel LEAs and re commen I was the would tell Felon Typelu benevs in the snoop Henny has Leamy, we tell we're at Minhina and Tamil with hal we are there with We would say Manka and that feed and the under control post. I strue a little s all a load.
Speaker 2: Le vardict the you will not. I would have that totabo beguinst Maculo against Mokulu.
Speaker 1: You're an into the tin Adin benefit three against Maculo, against my Culo, against my cloksom against Maculo, habito ic mach.
Speaker 2: Work at Calculus.
Speaker 1: Against my Colo, barks against me against Macula and cuy me form no against me.
Speaker 2: For any any bar and the kids what russ our actual now, I would say.
Speaker 1: You was up being semya mirroring again chef nec film read as one neph comes up against my Culu.
Speaker 2: I suggest our rust the recill making a bad em body.
Speaker 1: And then if you have get then I bad and zomitem ci nam c o Basari and the kell Semi the kelm aftere semi Saba has seen Tenophus, le had that Tenaphus that really shakis the marine. You couldn't get me gid then Lee has Sea. I'm not to say you had mood had moota, I should kill them and called Mamula become Gonzo for the Mokoma tem cid body Kelly few body this let make it kill him.
Speaker 2: You start the message.
Speaker 1: Do you mean we have a trichadol like Mounquez the moket to start them best.
Speaker 2: Badina and Montez.
Speaker 1: It's aklu lei allah de Channa, the thatch energy the madu had shab we starve them met room Lola has had Hoby sell them nepsic Kenny man dug witho out Shary like Shary and Anti Kin with my son Ken m Montes best bt M playing you like young kid Dora and my son Lemavetta started him and school the lassa ken loss he started fell Alam I'm at table and greasy I'm a treble franz SUI I'm a table. Arbi first started her kids call my son zeb ed likely by the marks Haga the Tessa with NEPs Blainsula Mozau. You were like in the test Nes you know zamalo doctor Raymond three for this you can met Nona. Let me te feed that basterre them like if you can't meet nam at fitch like as better do hammabat we calm gid then lose soup and I can't chemest bobelkin Bobelkenta, Bobela Kenta, Lena, good Lena, I'm in the kellum Lacina, When.
Speaker 2: Is that you? Lennon f sing the song those have gid then for the callum the.
Speaker 1: Banon a la Hasbelaquin like come murder for in the letter get here Rome Sjlesma, the klem kitchener say little a calm at kitts here star with actors Alpha fak Ya, Omean and Lena is all a sudden next lil Us.
Speaker 2: Then lem me stage with the kening message for the.
Speaker 1: Kem barak Hala father sommy hot for Ahmad what for Kenny mat Wu actor calls like with had the lavish.
Speaker 2: Why feminina.
Speaker 1: Okay you as well and lil taban arphene a t gab MoU seldi it gaby and dhana so salas dlma a Lemna surna and hukop snurn fish ordinal.
Speaker 2: Lord had the alum I mean.
Speaker 1: Almer the fat alba you know Hannah the time which are fein will be the fame fireful. The thames Imaka is the tie mun selby.
Speaker 2: Let me tree.
Speaker 1: And that's kulas alba and Madam I mean coulomb Couli, shabb Couli, ness for Couli, mackin for lassable Babini Hindi abi w a Malaysia with Thomas Colomado slay had the member fum had who is there del men?
Speaker 2: What time is called.
Speaker 1: Culos rue and the fact that what them bent him in mantel, I'm already get to the baba.
Speaker 2: The luette film as a colon machine, cullom pull loan machine. But you colon coulan, you can watch in address, Rely Mara leta l what let me day win?
Speaker 1: But then came lead that any drug rosk get a slick today Manadas the lama called tarafi anct chefna and led to ten and andy Tan and the saratan of him to give me have the day bets a clock and then head Clark and then I have a high up tomorrow has to be Banana tells happend me. Then hallo Napsylida, I said, when the monk into mood, rely the dressa, I'm mimi in the color Tulliba and I move to get a ferryman cooloo le men send the drug with dryer. The men sen Tenifer Busley could ha bet the dryer gugg Hannever.
Speaker 2: Little Baroni Tabar Turk.
Speaker 1: Tib Ta mim Selby and then a bamim and as rat Hutter couldna could have Kuni McCann Coulm is a man and never Bapman author couldn't little hooffen Mardi time m couldn't thought time m couldn't the color culick thought calumim Vane Tim laughs like Anna muk Tebab the higher mat Huilas mort Sina doug Wu Montezin gidd relate the Monkin trigher Minustrup Highatta like a machine Hylac Tabin Tamin and Tafta Mahlu and the los Manota enter s A Halex Samoa.
Speaker 2: The kabul Nasa Dounia did did.
Speaker 1: Like mat muktebb I said to Mahrez Mema Valsimiri Valasimiri, Kunda hagger Mortelfan nik tabb we are mem like lick tab As the tab koins Zelia Deluzi a little hua for Turku time mimqu gaul Selby and and the socks bell marcais fabiel goes a minute, the griver will be had gonyak who heley west More miss saying ye I'm the mairie and the first of all, and the bag mana Karanji Karanji fibi karanji Hamachi why then had then to him moving the words if I'm gonna kellam Bratti says, but get them give them when affected himself where I said to Daily to the lay panel, and then I and if you my tam is mokevern Gregg or my tam younni elect and rotten egg with my tam kensee if verku el matam and matam where's gidden finale had question and coss the hat rog. Then the Magiichilby said, look a quais a crazy catfa h differ and my father's cat diva ford on different different Kubert to exf a garsoon can quais it quais and beyonce in absol Calfo and mckenno cor kan kuays eti quais be trophy akims a man or tell a kelt h kelty semcmusa tel i can quis h can say is if kut Hri kunasha e ku makum musah achiloi akrojaet machtelepher mamsutin mana hidden the fen and Musquela taba semac musa as bahan Matam Bahailo felt kuhga kuayza why Mimi kolas yeah, whoop ahna marossa matam the man rah matamdas boot i'm a manilathi manaud Latigi, and then that goes in listen everything feller could ha selve memo rawa looma hamad Masuddin te fro a mate for roy le queue Memu kul hag. Thenli Lias to theater kiud Jailersi madasa fact he Una Traunita ta of afkar Afgarna Vitelia Cartena huz Afar Motel, the minister a pastor, jab Afar mohadd butt a son and Tiga Mohada, this tot clay feederal Halji and the Bastillerimela Am withsm goes in pa selba ku ma mim and the tennis helped me hu cool haga quis I know my name goes in mysson bello mas sabasin, while the city s neen ubadin mal word bud hubar with.
Speaker 2: The hand nest full storm with the.
Speaker 1: Boss the mament the miss amy killing my fluid minsis I know why, I'm I know, but in it was the lhassa color them the listen malt gay yep hall and they tipped that in zebb then in earth to bots the right, but as the tow would mante two mantet tow would feel higher mantet phil ammen mean achtor morahil hell in san I WoT the two ala haabus who had the talk up tighter from emitter.
Speaker 2: Had the message abe did.
Speaker 1: They added a cool look thee the coull with the man had had liked height lissater likeing laing intergoa can say yeah for Conny tow Wood, min colon when Colonel button that would man sad it out with ala haga bib the you cread the right time he may d Bellu had the taller beside a paga houstle for Conny tow Wood, but then gaul not about but then rook, but then it shocks came in and the colabad, uh yeah, can kruge you couldn't say it gives me a good febid that can standing. That's a Mary Sticky who gives me standing for sir and the man that canst for frook.
Speaker 2: Then can I do? There's with the girls, so I get them.
Speaker 1: I'm Minesa and number of the net girls who believe it the law to begoes today like I.
Speaker 2: Should, which I should tell listen to girls that I would h.
Speaker 1: The girls and start after the honey balets like fume Barbara said Mardi, who with then n F s Ford and here it's ten nevusa yambad to the card bad in tubad to a card. Then I had this feener am goes it's done that and that ballads and the lura lis t the fatima the lah when I came in as read if the girls seven hager Tardosa girls and the girls and to Hausa could by a mad adam kulu the bad bad miss fear great many film me you Monica Colas where they go sonrel sena to okay, it's gonna be gozu Ma goes and if you're a can the bledder bled.
Speaker 2: Which how get murder?
Speaker 1: What in the gayoli doctor gaifiss doctor and Kaisa goes bab what in art it goes home or baba Nelati to ali Kaifidia like hi havel like from sad fat sene Jukulama or bagezo di Luati or demit n.
Speaker 2: Helium rock. But it goes a woman and the stand.
Speaker 1: And however so Habib and fat Us are beer magid through female goes in Alki here wol goes indoor masutin and a kid type and tesmente het the cell viettee.
Speaker 2: We named the matroses Madara Janni Taro.
Speaker 1: And had the yea the Philip three. And then I had to tillifs hank tilifanomit tem cid Barsarsma, I see Hannick tilfi hey dude winter, but here hey went comehading hanne tinnefi Hanna till km dilima um diclaima, audiar dicrimmer, Saudia Venezuela, Muhima, Venezuela much.
Speaker 2: Muhima, and Philip ferb Hanak tinifild.
Speaker 1: Flews Hanakh triffles in the siliff velm and thiniff Bene tilith Dara been Veelaminian phinniff Man. I'm Michelle Lacapala, who noted Hager, who don't then shows to taller. I just tell venezuel than I was of taller and I was tomato tal work going to hant. Why dont Lina hy not Ma's wood.
Speaker 2: I used to tallow with the tala then how to taller? Like if you Hagger is man blow it.
Speaker 1: To the limit, yeh losa Hagger Hager and Mama hey lassan let why a man.
Speaker 2: Tell it Hager.
Speaker 1: Venezuela queen and music Bashi is maha at tral with teshuish with trier, Yanda deep with Haga and take and kellmcaga who then mcaga kell as they by then and jolike latake kemna and numah minichel matla Minikeela ma madam ellen.
Speaker 2: It is my distortion, venezuel Ma le.
Speaker 1: Tier codra are Tirudra coudra tes wish film ruma da a an is a caro and then a monk in I rot after my left matafat is the carob man couldn't my good marhalady, let's my distortion. And tre masada winter herik maatra fell I know I membfi with the yelts there tender as masood has will mate left Teleftu Rotrikdemeno rote rote Maud I know with the health and mantos bragati ram the wod hey ragi list ltimate that's happened in Adam astis who go to the hag find about rot I know Rotem with health and tender, I said ma rost Herick affectam.
Speaker 2: Amura roat heric and Rotello with them am al.
Speaker 1: Fay with Mohilo with him time with that Rene mantos taio like benefsug honey mana Adam thoughts of course of Hotney I know tro mamula Ulah you know and had madel Bias del v benri a hubin am mimba y A. Then it tad les solo ma babusson had Shodida. I know whether shown Gidida map suit masud and the dam mistle Diida mapsut and hives and Dohamesa Fela Kula Hager k u Hma mim roya NEPs mabsu to say bar fib had sally mudir j meloy Hager. You know la quaa you Roman Kulaye we three NEPs for mister you. Then shod hid man look come up sut ta be Joshi Gamma, Josha Gamma, Joshua Josh koliad Sin. We're like mister Koldi as a nephis three a hassle. It couldn't rosa us mud best dot Gamma, you're about to have to damnez alodmon your her your Ma, you'lso Maha mystery Gama believe you of the Seba. I'm com to belcome hoo to welcome meaning little with tamim with Hulde is like yeah man Jube darphine and it is considered by Mara American sugar and Mountees Consibithi um amletual has son Sarah Birra.
Speaker 2: Like an animal. It had the may and he started making it. But when I got to Draga late a day here.
Speaker 1: Montez Amed, Mountees casib boys like river with hal hal him in d what they never see about rude my name u Teza who by toil that is gat the flu and Mussi Sultan munship Abadi Feral Fica and berra qu Acta Maria Amilton at lahas the Thi Minima bad that Mars then hassan ye can and you have no d muald and h muktology like a ben Minha Nimar way master Sala Fica and better can actor m fatis strategic end which bah bah it is lim the and the lhassal go as Marsalia lost no matter not mean uk Nelt, Martino or Ba. Like in the Shas Vietra, I have to say. I had to be sure, yams Man, you may half minute sue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mah gid.
Speaker 1: Then Elizabe would have the game to get them father.
Speaker 2: Ye we are the Laso.
Speaker 1: We had rands from seven homebisos for helping Sue Dane kenned Alta fail with min we am in g were randon sebar mahara Sure.
Speaker 2: When linin.
Speaker 1: Marm as a in La you're here may be coming hat your he maybe I'm him lean and fum aft of sun and Tiri Zeti with turkeyses with has his whisk.
Speaker 2: Could juanna? Could juanna?
Speaker 1: You're a Briardi glex Ra means a man go count here looking into markis O selvie feler get who I meant to sell viet With NEPs afar cheffin rawa us isam haga at Man and Louis, you couldn't you can you can spl.
Speaker 2: I ha con fi ninbadinba.
Speaker 1: How can that horse sits hant you from hand from when I was I was sitters house, how you shi allen dal hey hey Alan that was.
Speaker 2: In the sitter okay leannam Duerti a named nko monke mers nehood.
Speaker 1: Hand in winter and tho I would maybe they kill him Daia and bloom Nepso and lements anathem and kidder an them shagai yasa enter and then Hollis had a lax and tb Damo.
Speaker 2: The resulted halted Nucula Enter had knocked.
Speaker 1: The hilly Yannichati with Selby and did they and all the sabada enchat inter seb inter sebab winter ax to Homo sababu them and tanny I would more go look ll sutily with nephsu wards grazine Yeah nie selbul killim cooloku fanta lookakulo shooted the into Damo Chatty Memow went colan into theba gebus the hiper Selby frendship with the Jiu went to Shootegi intercepth Kula Haga who shoted the really into suoted the really and a Sebbab went the intersebb to.
Speaker 2: Let me shoot the sebbab. What's its ever? The Sasaki venice a hen again.
Speaker 3: Kilandak fem am sure so rastactic and boys hors ro sup in his head. Rott has many hamscol.
Speaker 1: Has always there will be as what the Cosuen then decided to neh I was this had to be a code I was never I was had to be the ama guen.
Speaker 2: So hacken with b and the s all to bay we am in there for the hassle my fea.
Speaker 1: Me scharfyn mische had and I should tell.
Speaker 2: To look and all Galliam like an angine.
Speaker 1: Schoolish work, and and the seven firest subama Abad forwife miss Ella hussle le loi urdu wi le bad hmm what why name And he's him, mister devs Nero with the higher naps with sharificrah deli bias filling must.
Speaker 2: Christ them. I didn't heard the young told kid.
Speaker 1: Then famish actor alphin Asda is a cool Lasa Lasa had provoke les panotas them russ lain bad damn el fai hold version. But then whul Maruna whose sub maria will hope em
Speaker 2: Higher lam Alican,