Speaker 1: Good morning, guys. How is everyone doing this morning on this great and fabulous Sunday. Good morning. I want to read you something, a poem that I did for a good friend of mine. This is for Ashley for her birthday. Today's her birthday. In Los Angeles morning where the sunrise full f fills gold. A calm voice arises, both grounded and bold. Actually moves softly with her breath, with breath as for God, A dancer of stillness with ocean inside each posta. She teaches a whisper of grace, a pause and the chaos a skitched I space from downward dog to mountain, strong stand. She builds up the soul with gesture in a hand. Her channel haven a haven, he sequent a bomb, a fort, refuge, a refuge for bodies that loan to find refuge. She floated like the breeze through the California sky with purpose and present alive in her eyes. Today is her birthday. So gather the lights and peace like her classes, Sindle and bry to Ashley, who helps us stretch through our pain. May joy GRICI your soul like the morning rain. So breathing this moment and let your heart say happy birthday, Happy birthday, Ashley. Mhm, but good morning guys. How are you guys doing this morning? How's everybody doing this morning? Uh? To you, guys, I will u stot it. Sorry, I have a casually.
Speaker 2: Hsieh yah.
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 1: Yuh m hm hm buck, Good morning guys. How is everyone doing? Honest? I will be love later today with body.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh mm hmmm, give you a minute, h.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning guys. Okay, I'm okay. What's up? I'm okay, I'm okay. Guys, what's up? How's everybody doing? You know? I think I will be lied later. We're gonna be streaming with I'm Bobby's channel. Yeah, yeah, we'll be streaming over on Bobby's channel. M hum, yeah, what's up? Yeah? What's up? Guys? Good morning guys. How is that ever doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is staying good. Yeah, yo, it is good morning guys. How's everybody doing? Y? Yeah, hope everyone is staying safe this morning? No, good morning, good morning. How are you doing this morning? I just want to say, well, I want to say thank you guys very much for I know that a lot of times when I stream, I stream at like all hours. But I love what I did. No, yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hope everyone in say and then I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. H yeah yeah. I just want to say thank you. What's up? Hey, Oscar? Thank you so much that Moody brought up Oscar lester it you stay away from those idiots. Oh you mean Clowntown or sin so uh yeah did hey hey Oscar? Did uh? Oscar? Did? Did Ashley get my poem? I sent her? Sorry it hit my mite my ass. Ou kay, there's a poem right there. I had a poem for her birthday. Okay, thank you. You have a birthday video? I madree, okay, thank you, Oscar. I'm actually I'm doing this one this morning. I really I sent her. I sent it to email in her in her Twitter and stuff. I've been like, dude number one, I didn't. I don't like didn't. So I watched a little bit of Clowntown last night. I watched clown and I and Alva. Dude, they they were shitting on Alva. You don't do that. Alva has been good to me, you know, she's been I know she's been busy. I hope that she likes the poems I did. The poem I did for her because you know, Ashley's a good person, and you know, bly one other small podcaster has has like big names on his on their show, like I've had Ray DeVito, I've had Kevin Brennan, I've had Bob Levy, Judo Pisconti. I've had some of the big names. Even has Shuli Egar. I've had Suli Egar on my show. By the way, the first stream on this channel when I got streaming back go Back in the Yard, the first stream on the stream man truly he was on it. Yeah. And by the way, we did get a uh. One of my buddies dropped twenty five in the uh in the in the in the in the buying me a coffee. So hold on, h h yo. We will be here to a lot of thirtieth. Actually will be here Tuesday, Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, Yuma. Bobby's the one booking that show. Bobby's the one that's booking it, so ask him. Um. I just want to say thank you to the people that the reason why we're going to the birthday thing today is because number one we got I'm still Donna. I'm still gonna have to I'm gonna do this spring tomorrow. M yeah, yeah, Hey, what's up gravity Core Fitness? How you guys doing to day? How are you guys doing? If you guys guys? Gravity Core Fitness is a is a channel that I met a couple of days ago and I think they're an amazing channel. And sorry, I'm a little it's been sorry. How's everybody there? Did you get my d M on Discord? I did you? I did give you my address, but I put my shirt sihs in there too, so I don't forget to give you my shirt sizes. You didn't ask the shirt size, but I did it anyway. But good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Mm hmmm yeah, yo, thank you? What's up? Ms? Connor? How you doing? By the way, I don't know if Bob when when Bobby gets up, Bobby's gonna set up the stream. We are going to be streaming today with my friend Bobby Nick, who is a Canadian Canada. We're gonna be doing something on his chair on our for our channels. But he is it's.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to go check out Bobby Knick's channel, Bobby Nay nineteen seventy eight. He's a great channel. He does shows with Wendy Wendy from the Howard Starting to Show. He also does a lot of stuff from me. Yeah, but hey, everybody, what's up? How is everyone doing? Uh today? Happy Sunday, y'all? Tomorrow is my birthday? Boom boom. Yeah. And I hope every body is staying safe this morning. Am. I ended a few minutes. I just wanted to pop on into a stream to get everybody hype. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is uh staying safe?
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think about? Of course, of course ten is on right now. Yah, yeah, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Alright, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna end y'all. I'm gonna I'm gonna get off here and go do some stuff and then I'll my I love you guys, I love what we do. Keep being you guys. We'll see ya when we see ya. Bye for now.