Speaker 1: Look, Elvis is.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with I know. Hey you guys, welcome the Lord King after Dark. We welcome welcome back after a week off because one of us was on a little trip and two of us. Can't run the show without one of us. So you used to not to this extent.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all this professionals, you really do.
Speaker 2: And Eric and I we actually did do a live from his bed on Thursday, just to say hey, we're we're going, We're coming back next week.
Speaker 1: We were naked.
Speaker 2: No, but you were like barely awake.
Speaker 1: Barely is being okay a kind? So do you know what I did? The minute you left?
Speaker 2: You were like so lackluster. I'm like, what is wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can tell when he's checked out. I he was so tired.
Speaker 2: He did not want me.
Speaker 3: To I'll give you the time. He won't be me, but he won't give you the time.
Speaker 1: She knocked on the door, and there was a minute that I was like, should I just not answer?
Speaker 2: I know I felt the vibe. I felt the vibe was I put up my little ring light and everything. He was not having it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Now, I think I fell asleep at one point while you were setting everything up. Yeah, I was tired.
Speaker 2: I get it. Let's get to the obvious thing.
Speaker 3: My yes, Oh I didn't notice.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you a story real quick? Okay? So anyway, hello everybody. I'm just so excited to see all your names, and I'm excited to be back on Yeah. See you, Brian. I want to hear all about your trip. But let's address the outfant in the room, which is my head.
Speaker 1: I do actually have a elephants not in the room, you're I haven't heard anybody complain about it lately.
Speaker 2: I have such a big head.
Speaker 3: You're the only one that got that. There'll be no one to complain.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought it might have just gone.
Speaker 2: My head is so big that I do not fit in extra large hats. I can't wear those cute little hats that girls wear, like like the little for doors and stuff. I can't because they sit on top of my head.
Speaker 3: I don't think cute girls wear for doras.
Speaker 2: Okay well, or or big brimmed hats like to the races.
Speaker 1: Yes do, where do you live like Georgia Fancy World? Who wears big brimmed hats to Sunday brush?
Speaker 3: The beach. The beach hats, you do a bigger head than Eric.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the ball caps that don't have the adjustable back, I can't wear the ones with the adjustable back. If they're plastic, I have to put it on the very last notch. If it's if it's bell grow, I have to put it on the very end.
Speaker 3: Just get like men's hats or something.
Speaker 2: I've tried. Now, I might not look like I have a giant head. But Charlie calls me the other day and he goes, Mom, I'm mad at you. I'm like, why, He goes, I'm trying on this beanie from Cartwright or whatever. Carthart, Yeah, cart And he said, and it doesn't fit my big head. I go, well, you got the heater head. I'm sorry. We have giant heads and we have the heater nose. So you've got both those things. And I apologize. So anyway, that is why I frequently a lot of times, most of the time, have long hair. It's not my own duh. I mean, I've talked about it.
Speaker 3: Wait, most women don't wear hats often, so I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get off, I wear ball caps all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not problem.
Speaker 2: And I wore that little orange hat that one time. You guys hated saying the reason you have.
Speaker 3: Long hair is because you can't wear hats, but most people don't like most chicks don't wear hats.
Speaker 2: The reason I have a long hair is because I have a big face and a big head, and I feel like hair balances that out.
Speaker 1: I think that style is very nice.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I think stry a pixie cut.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, my face.
Speaker 1: I'd had the little things I would it would look like a billboard, just like I feel like you could actually rock it.
Speaker 3: And I wouldn't say that about almost anyone.
Speaker 2: So remember I told you the story about how I'm doing. I was doing my extensions on the cheap, buying the hair from Timu and putting the tape in extensions myself after watching a YouTube video. Yes, and for a while those worked, but then they started to get ratty and weird, and then they were always Saturday morning, I woke up.
Speaker 1: We might have to what I think I might have on Instagram just sharing stoned everybody. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Will they kill you to wear underwear on Mondays? With throw a blanket over your lap or something.
Speaker 2: Did he flash you guys?
Speaker 1: Did you guys?
Speaker 2: But did he flash you guys? I hope we'll look back. We'll look back on this video, all right. I woke up on Saturday morning. I had one of my extensions where it was halfway down my hair and one was stuck to my cheek. So I was like and one was poking out, and I'm like, you know what, I'm over it. I can't. I just can't do this anymore. So I took them all out. I called the first salon that anted in the neighborhood and I said, I need you to take me. I need a haircut today, like now. And I found a place on University the nicest guy. I think it was called B and B salon, I don't know, but he I go, okay, I want you to cut my hair because it was like all ratty and straggly underneath the extensions. I said, I don't want too short because remember that one time our friend cut it like up to here and I hated it. I'm not gonna say so anyway, this is what. This is the result. I'm still thank you very much. I I feel kind of naked because I'm just used to having hair covering myself kind of but sassy like Okay, am I more? Am I more approachable? Am I'm more like? I am attracted?
Speaker 1: I love it? Well, You're always attractive.
Speaker 3: I just think it looks different, but it looks better because I think I don't think extensions look great.
Speaker 1: No, And I think it softens your features. Maybe it looks your hair looks softer, softer.
Speaker 2: Well, dare I ask this question?
Speaker 1: It makes you look younger?
Speaker 2: Are you being.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't necessarily say that, but it doesn't make you look older? Well, okay, I think I like that. It just doesn't have that effect for me.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a compliment.
Speaker 3: I think it is an improvement. Okay, that means you like younger because I really think the extensions are not working.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, guess what if I had out of myself and told you they were extensions, you would have never known.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could see them?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah when did When? Could you see them?
Speaker 3: I see all the time.
Speaker 1: I set six inches from your head and I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, do you see you?
Speaker 2: Could you see the tape sticking out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the tape I could you could just kind of tell where.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking for that photograph.
Speaker 3: By the way, even your real hair extensions were like the most obvious thing.
Speaker 2: Ever, I will disagree with you because those were professional and that was good.
Speaker 3: I just think extension, No, I just think extensions just are not the way you go.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes there are a lot of it's sometimes it's really fun to have hair. Like my roommate such beautiful hair, and I would give anything.
Speaker 3: I don't have thick hair either. I wish I had thick hair. Looks fun to style, but I have pretty thin hair.
Speaker 1: So I just got to see. I have super thick hair, and it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I will sometimes put like the hardest product in it, that's like cement, and I won't wash it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually that's fair. In the back of my head is like insanely thick, and I get that.
Speaker 2: So what happens if you don't put product in? Is it you? Yes?
Speaker 1: It gets super wavy and curly.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a red fro?
Speaker 1: I look like a.
Speaker 2: Like a huh like a bows of the clown?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Red, kind of Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want you to rock your natural life.
Speaker 1: Hell no.
Speaker 3: Long hair, yeah, longer. I'm letting mine grow.
Speaker 2: Out, so single, single, single room mate single. I just had an idea.
Speaker 3: Oh really, just just now, this could have disaster written all over.
Speaker 2: It involves the four of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think real quick though, I know what you're gonna say. I think this time.
Speaker 2: No, No, you don't know what I'm going to say. It's new. It's a brand new thought.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I think, and this is going to this is coming from me is strange, but I think we should take a road trip, a weekend road trip, maybe like two nights or one night, and go to a place that has lamping.
Speaker 3: Oh I just did campaign.
Speaker 1: Are you insane? Yes? And I don't do it.
Speaker 2: There are bathrooms, there are beds, there are lights, there are it's clamping. It's not even can wait hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just get a hotel room somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no. They set up like it's still outdoor, so you kind of have a little bit of nature, but you have like a fun light and it's just well.
Speaker 1: So now here's my question though, how would we do the sleeping arrangements because Brian and I can't sleep together. Well, I could sleep with you and Brian could sleep with Marie.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll be you'll.
Speaker 1: Be you'll be pregnant by morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with what my last egg on your floor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll figure So me and Eric cant I couldn't keep my hands off him, so we got to maybe there's a place that has multiple Wait, hold on, can we just find a really like, really scenic place and just get a cheap hotel there, because I feel like that's easier and then we can do outdoors.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to go to Mexico?
Speaker 1: No? Berry?
Speaker 2: Hi, my Berry?
Speaker 1: No, my Berry Berry.
Speaker 3: Look like I was in Yosemite and they have a hotel. They have like, well, hotel is a strong word. They have a lodge in the middle of the valley and it's it looked really cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not okay, I've been to Yosemite, and I'm not saying I just want to go to the mountains. I'm taking on Joshua Tree or beach somewhere along, like a beach camping.
Speaker 1: Why couldn't we go to Joshua Tree and get an airbnb?
Speaker 3: Okay, not an airbnb. They're so expensive only at certain times.
Speaker 2: Look, would you be into one of those you know, those silver campers that they trick out.
Speaker 3: We're all going to stay Silver Camp.
Speaker 2: Have you seen how the airstream.
Speaker 3: I've seen them. They're just they are They're small for four people. Yeah, we're gonna get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Read really well, you're going to see my dick more than anybody ever has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well guess what you're going to see.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's there's a thing I don't really want.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, I don't really want to see your Vagina's.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to see your dicks? So why don't we just keep her cloth?
Speaker 3: Why are you gonna shower?
Speaker 1: How are we gonna We're just gonna walk around and like what robes all the time?
Speaker 3: Colony? What fun I'm gonna do that? Brian, No, I would never.
Speaker 1: I totally would.
Speaker 3: Sure he's already knew this.
Speaker 2: Huh would you? Okay? You and I go together?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Se naked?
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 3: Can we just pick a normal vacation?
Speaker 2: We have used something out of the box, but it's just involve other people because that's what we're trying to do is meet other people.
Speaker 3: Oh then why are we going on a trip for that?
Speaker 2: Because I think we need first of all, why don't we go to bonding?
Speaker 3: Wait? If but what's the guarantee also that why don't we just do family bonding? If this is like a mixture trip, there's no guarantee that whoever we meet will even be nearby.
Speaker 1: Why couldn't we go to Palm Springs?
Speaker 3: Oh that would be fun. Fat Okay, you can stay in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, but us.
Speaker 2: There's going to be mostly people of hurrying persuasion.
Speaker 3: That's fine, it's a family bonding trip.
Speaker 1: Like I'm going to run around and be like the Horror of Babylon. No, I wouldn't put it I was.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it past you, but you wouldn't free No?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Let me ask you an honest question. Okay, I mean seriously, and you're not going to look bad.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Would you if you met like just the greatest, most handsome looking guy in Palm Springs one night at a bar we were at, would you consider going home with him? For then? No, you would not have a one night stan.
Speaker 1: Why no, it doesn't interest me.
Speaker 2: The excitement of it doesn't interest Why not? Does it just gross to you? Did you feel bad about yourself?
Speaker 1: No? Is it just not interesting to me?
Speaker 2: If the guy was cute enough and had like a super nice house in Palm Springs and invited us all back to his pool.
Speaker 1: Oh, I go look at the house and go, what if I wouldn't?
Speaker 3: Okay, what if you guys have a serious connection but like you're not going to see each other again? No, you just let it die right there?
Speaker 1: All right? I get it now.
Speaker 3: I believe him.
Speaker 2: You have to get to know somebody first before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't like.
Speaker 3: The worst case scenario. I could see if somebody else was really aggressive of him getting swept up in something, but not like he would not initiate that.
Speaker 2: I think I might.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I want to do that sometime in my lifetime because I've only done it once and it was when I was eighteen in college. I have, like your sleds, just a one night stand, oh period and never see the person again. Do you think that's something that is I can do?
Speaker 1: Matt said Naked and Afraid with Laura, Eric and Bryand.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think you could do it one night stand. I think it's very feasible for you to accomplish.
Speaker 2: I've never been through a sled stage, and I don't want to call it a sled stage. I just want to say, like an experimental era. This could be the experimental era. It could be, But I've got to clean my.
Speaker 3: Heart chakra first, because you don't need to.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: And does one do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: She takes it out to her patio and puts them in the moonlight. And I have fairy dust or something on him.
Speaker 2: And then I bought a love kid from this crystal shop and I left it on my mom's Unfortunately I was going to do that.
Speaker 3: You'll never find love.
Speaker 1: Then I I did something the other night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Brian, who's stuffing over to my side? What the world?
Speaker 1: And let me just say, this excites me to no end.
Speaker 2: I couldn't wait to tell you.
Speaker 1: I was in bed and I was listening to something on YouTube. I think I was probably listening to Judge Judy because I love Judge Judy. So, Marie, would you sleep with Brian? What not?
Speaker 2: Not? Not?
Speaker 1: What? Hypothetically Jesus, if I went on a family vacation, don't worry not sex?
Speaker 3: No, hold on, hold on, hold on? What why? I'm getting my own hotel room.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll sleep okay. If it I'll be this, I'll be the meat in your if it's life or death with anyone, but I'll pay for I'm getting my own hotel room, thank you. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what Why is.
Speaker 2: It wondering if you I just wanted you, I don't wanted to.
Speaker 3: Know, would you share a bed the homeless man if you had to? If you don't have a choice, you have to.
Speaker 2: It's not the same.
Speaker 3: But why is this the same at all? Then? Why is this coming up?
Speaker 2: I just want to know if you guys are like comfortable enough with each other that you could do that.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable on my own all right, whatever, sorry Marie, No, never mind, Marie, no offense.
Speaker 2: Marie, I think would be okay with it because she's just like cool and comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: No offense, Marie. I just like sleeping alone.
Speaker 2: Well it's one whatever, okay, okay, anyway, but that's so weird. So this is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened? It rolled over to a manifestation thing. So as I was falling asleep, the person said, you must say these three things before you go to bed and really really mean it. So I was like, and I was too tired to turn it off, so I was just like, all right, So I was laying on my back, and I just repeated the three things like I said. The next day. First thing, I found five dollars on the ground. Then oh, then some stuff went.
Speaker 2: To developments at work.
Speaker 1: Yes that were yes, No, some other stuff went down, and then what else happened?
Speaker 2: He also fell asleep to positive affirmation.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 2: He called me and said, oh my god, Laura, I did this and it worked. I go, I told you it works. Manifestation works.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, he's on my side. Hold on.
Speaker 3: Stuff happens every day. If I fell asleepless in the affirmations, any random night, I wake up and I go, oh my god, this is because I listened to the affirmations.
Speaker 1: I never find money ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you only found five bucks. Or even if even if the affirmations worked, they sucked clearly because you only found five bucks.
Speaker 2: Ryan, when we're off the air and he can tell you the story, it'll be more shocking to you.
Speaker 3: Let me make you a mus right now. It will not change my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course not. But you know what, I just want you to know, okay, that he has stepped over to the Laura King.
Speaker 1: I have not. I have not crossed over with the alien thing though.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm closer to aliens and all, but I'm not sold yet. But affirmations, I'll never cross over ridiculously listening to some alien stuff.
Speaker 1: If I do a vision board, then you're in big trouble.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why if I start doing.
Speaker 2: A vision Oh, I know, I haven't even done that yet. Wait boards on our on our little family outings.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I jump completely check out. Brian completely checked out. He's like, I'm not wait, what about this?
Speaker 3: What if I listened to affirmations religiously at night, I do all this stuff, and if tomorrow nothing happens, well, then you stop believing in affirmations.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not necessarily an affirmation. It's a com of manifestation and listening to things while you're sleeping because they go into your subconscious and your subconscious rules your being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not in the way you think it does.
Speaker 2: Brian, you know what, guess what are you again? You're twenty four years old? Indeed, you don't know.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing. It's embarrassing. I have to lecture someone twice my age on this.
Speaker 2: No, you are already an old three set in your ways, which is not okayed to full time age. You are a tunnel vision and a closed mind.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what that is. Closed mind is doesn't apply here.
Speaker 2: You don't believe in magic. You don't believe in in.
Speaker 3: Magic.
Speaker 2: No, in in the magic of life, in exciting.
Speaker 3: Surprise, different definitions of magic of life. You think the magic of life is actually literally magic?
Speaker 2: Yes? No, and that's what keeps me going.
Speaker 3: If it was real, why couldn't you demonstrate to me?
Speaker 2: I can't like just it doesn't happen like that?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't happen like that?
Speaker 2: Because how do you know how it happened to manifest stuff?
Speaker 3: You know that's how it happens.
Speaker 1: I'm getting here's sweat, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to bother giving you examples of how it's worked in my life, Okay.
Speaker 3: Because there are a lot, Like I have so many examples too many of the lists here, even whine, but just believes me. We can just agree to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're gonna move on because.
Speaker 3: We have manifest the Palm Springs trip.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing.
Speaker 3: All I can manifest that by booking tickets.
Speaker 2: But do we want to the only time I can go would be in August. That would be like crazy Town time. That would be like the hottest.
Speaker 3: Why is that the only time you can go?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't go. I could go at the end of.
Speaker 3: July, but it's still a weekend trip, right.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, here's the deal. I'm going to Oregon to see Charlie on Thursday this coming Thursday, and then I have to host the Fourth of July Parade in Coronado on the fourth of July, and then I work like that weekend and then I think maybe in July. But isn't it so incredibly hot it would be dumb to go in July.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be And Palm Springs, but that's kind of fun. You got to like you sit in the pool, like you chill with the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't really go walk around.
Speaker 1: I mean you can wear Speedo's Brian and I can.
Speaker 2: He has a whole drawer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, I mean, that's it's gonna be hot, but that's part of the thumb of Palm Springs. It's unbarely hot.
Speaker 2: I feel like we okay, done, done, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Wait, we have to talk to Murray for her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she'll be there already planning.
Speaker 2: Okay, so down the mother. Big news. My daughter, Evan Elizabeth turns twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god on Wednesday. I'm so nerve.
Speaker 2: I can't and Evan and we already. If you're listening or watching right now, turn it off because I want to tell you what I'm doing for you, Evan, So turn off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta tell you what she asked me to do.
Speaker 2: So I was trying to think of creative things to do because you know, obviously I'm on a little bit of a budget and she doesn't really need anything.
Speaker 3: She told me, I'm on a budget.
Speaker 2: Also, let's go.
Speaker 3: To Palm Springs. I know, guess who's rooming with air.
Speaker 2: So I thought, okay, this is what I'm we gonna do. I'm gonna have all the favorite people in her life send me a happy birthday video a little message, and then splice together the video and then send her that is her card. All her favorite people in the world are friends, her family, and so Eric is one of them. Right. He sends me the video. He has a ball cap on and no shirt and it's a cut off to hear. He looks like he's completely naked in this birthday shout out for my daughter.
Speaker 1: So I was just doing housework and it was hot, so I was in like board shorts.
Speaker 2: High heavan and La Claren Happy birthday, and Laura goes, are you naked them all?
Speaker 1: That would be the creepiest thing ever that I'm wishing a twenty one year old, but that woman, it wouldn't be out of the blue too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to put like in parentheses on the video. He was wearing short I brought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just how about he redoes it with a shirt on.
Speaker 2: No, it's funny, it's too funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this video is so good. She's gonna love it. So she So that's big. The other night, I don't know if you've ever done this. I don't know if I should admit this, but I was out late and I had to finish something at work, and I was in the La Mesa area and it was like eleven thirty midnight, and I'm like, you know what, I'm just going to pull up to work, lock the doors to the traffic center. I already have a pillow in there. I took a blanket from my car and I slept on the floor at work and I woke up like five hours later and did my work.
Speaker 3: Because you were in La Mesa.
Speaker 2: Because instead of driving all the way back home, it's it's right near where I was. So I was like, why would I waste it out far from here? But the thing is, well, I can't put any more miles on my car. That's a whole nother issue. I have so many issues, you guys, I can't. I am like, so straight by the way.
Speaker 3: Can you drive to when we go to Pump Springs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I will, But all right, I am currently living on borrowed time right now.
Speaker 3: Always living on borrowed time.
Speaker 2: Well, my car, I thought I extended the lease for a month. It was due on the seventeenth. I got a letter in the mail saying that it had been denied. So I called the financial this weekend. Unfortunately they were close, but they said instead of make a payment, do this. It said if your car was impounded or if your car has been repowed, you know, call back on blah blah blah blah, because it's due, it is due.
Speaker 3: So what, No, you're not You're not at risk giving iounded yet? No, not yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but like I'm so terrified of calling. All I need is an extension on my lease for like three.
Speaker 3: Months't make you probably won't get it.
Speaker 2: No, but I got to make something up because then one going to do. What am I going to drive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Idea that just be honest with them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to say this. Somebody gave me this idea. I'm gonna say. Look, I'm really sorry. I'm just now contacting you, but I've been out of town and I'm going to be out of town for the next two months for a family emergency. You do not say that that'll work.
Speaker 1: No, it won't.
Speaker 3: Like you're I sometimes you look at me and you know you are only twenty four because years old.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: If you're going to be out of town, why do you need the car?
Speaker 3: We'll come repo.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you who told me that. Somebody who works at a dealership. I won't say which one or who, but that was their idea. They said that would work, So I'm going to try it. So I don't know, but I'm living on borrow time with that an stay.
Speaker 3: Here's what you do, go to home depot. They do, they do monthly rentals on their trucks. They're ugly, but they apparently they're not that expensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because if you rent a car for a month, it's like twelve hundred dollars. Even the cheapest, crappiest.
Speaker 3: I think is not as bad. I need somebody to do it for a bit. When they didn't have a car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would drive a car that was wrapped in like a sign that said vagicil for two months.
Speaker 1: Would you would you drive around one that had a big thing that said like I have ANAL awards on it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We got to find her if it was free. What about this? Why don't STD asked me, why don't you do this? Why don't you go buy a car for like six hundred dollars that good auction?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 2: Well I don't okay, I can't say why. Oh but I don't need to do that. All I need is a bridge to get from now until November. That's all I can say. Okay, see if you.
Speaker 3: Can get a month a monthly so on a really cheap car and then just turned it in a f two months. If they do that, but you can.
Speaker 2: Check and then get this. I had an assignment at work today. A lot of my assignments are man on the street interviews, and usually like I went out the other day because it was the fiftieth anniversary of Jaws.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah movie, love that movie. Me too.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to ask people coming out of Walmart or why because it's right down the street from my Heart or Vaughn's. It's hard to walk up to somebody and say, excuse me, can I ask you a question? Because immediately they're like, put up a wall, right, you.
Speaker 3: Should wear a shirt that says like, you know.
Speaker 2: I wore my Iheartland and everything I say, I work for radio s shit. But then they don't want to be filmed. I said, no, it'll just be your voice and no name. I have to explain this. So even the Jaws thing, I just wanted Jaws stories. You would have thought that. They asked me like, how did you murder your child? Like it was ridiculous. So today they sent me out to get a man on the street interview from people. Sandy Eggins, what are your feelings about the situation in Oran and nuclear weapons in general? Geez, I'm like, this is going to be interesting, This is interesting, yes, but scary.
Speaker 3: Why would that be scary?
Speaker 2: Because people either are going to be super passionate and be like angry and stribrophone, or they're going to tell me to put the hand up, they're going to just walk away from me. They're going to tell me to f off. They're going to tell me no, thank you. I got a lot of that, no thank you, no bye, I'm in a hurry, blah blah blah. So finally I got some people.
Speaker 3: To talk, but I can't what were the sentiments.
Speaker 2: They were mixed, They were mixed. There were uh, there were a few people that were for what Trump did. Sure, there were some people that are against nuclear weapons period. We should not have them or use them. They there was somebody who said that, yeah. There It went back and forth, back and forth pretty much, and that and that they were scared. And so I had to put this whole thing near that.
Speaker 3: This has all been so dramatic.
Speaker 2: It's very It's that I've had a very dramatic thing. Okay, yeah, okay, And one more thing about myself before we get into we have a ton of double D news, Oh my god, a lot of good stuff. I just want to say this, and this is all I'm going to say, but stay tuned because I'm not not only going to be on one, I'm going to be featured on two national TV shows in the fall. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: My god, my strange addiction.
Speaker 2: No, but similar, I mean train wreck, you.
Speaker 3: Know America, or something like, Oh, I can't wait for the oh please, Oh it's just fiance, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, that train wreck, that train wreck thing on the Mayor No on Netflix, that documentary And they're all different ones. And one of them's like the poop Cruise.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: I saw that, but I thought it was about the mayor of Toronto, who is a total train wreck. No, it's about like, Oh that's why I won't go on a cruise anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh me either, Hell no.
Speaker 2: Because either people get a virus and they're all sick and they're all puking. And then I watched the movie The Triangle of Sadness, and I will be the same.
Speaker 1: I called you and warned you about that movie.
Speaker 2: This movie had more throw up in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that whole strene. We've had this conversation for what was wrong with you that you thought that would be a good idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, okay, but I'm damaged from it.
Speaker 1: I turned it off at that I'd still.
Speaker 2: See it in my head. It's Clear's day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm going to ease up on you about the barfing thing. I can't believe you watched that. Oh god, oh my god, Oh my god. I don't do not watch that. Oh my god. It was gross.
Speaker 2: It's time to cueue the double D music.
Speaker 1: So I got a lot of man speaking scarred by a movie. What I saw the other night twenty eight years later? Oh is that like the it's the Yeah, it's the third installment of twenty eight days later and then twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight ohkay, you kind of didn't you kind of know, wasn't going to?
Speaker 1: Well know, the first two were awesome. They were so Danny Boyle directed. This is his third time?
Speaker 2: Is that to do from Bingo?
Speaker 1: No, it's the guy who did train Spotting?
Speaker 3: Oh, real quick. I just want to point out Eric's depending on this diverges from the general sentiment.
Speaker 1: Well, no, the critics thought it was really delight fall and.
Speaker 3: These scores are still mostly positive, though.
Speaker 1: It's like sixty percent or something. It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen it. Okay, it was awful, and I loved the other two. By the way, I couldn't wait to see this. It took four ever to get anywhere.
Speaker 3: It is so impossible to predict his movie taste.
Speaker 1: And then okay, go see it like I I absolutely hated it.
Speaker 2: I'll make a point right now. Okay, Eric really liked the movie Show Girls Amla Anderson.
Speaker 1: Oh, Amela Anderson, Showirl the one we saw the last show Girl. I didn't. I didn't think it was great. I thought she was good in it, but the movie moved along like an iceberg.
Speaker 3: I just remember. This was like I think when I like, this is a long this a couple of years ago. Now he came in. He's like, I just saw a movie, The hit Man's Bodyguard. Incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it bad?
Speaker 1: It's not good. No, it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's like it's I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's okay, so get out your dirt. I want to know.
Speaker 1: So it's only going to be going on for another week. I saw it on Saturday. It's in Laguna. Did that dog just fart?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I just growl.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants a dog, Laura's.
Speaker 2: To stop it my secret dog leader.
Speaker 1: It's sole Echo. It was very good.
Speaker 3: Goes to the Circus, isn't that's but that's kind of a circus.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Oh you are where excited Civic Theater? Yes, just tomorrow that. My daughter said it is the best Broadway show she's ever seen.
Speaker 3: I heard. It's very very wel Rouge is good. It's also one of the best movie adaptions of a play behind Chicago, I loved.
Speaker 2: I need to see that again because I don't really remember. I know, Icle Kidman's in it and you and McGregor.
Speaker 3: I think Chicago's a little better.
Speaker 2: Though, with Renees el Wager and Africa the other guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, what so man, these Bravo housewives, they are going at it.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, Bethany Frankol took a swipe at Erica Jane. Erica Jane is now you know, she dated Tom Girardi, who was like one hundred years old. She was married to him, yes, for years, and then there's that whole scandal. Well now she has flipped the switch and she is dating a thirty four year old. His name is Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 2: Is he an actor? Or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's good looking. So yes, So Bethany was weighing in on you know, she weighs in on everything.
Speaker 2: Bethany Frankel is so annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she really is. So she kind of came after Erica, and Erica did not just clap back. She came with claws out for blood on video or on just on social media. So she fired off a scathing response that sent shockwaves through the Bravo universe, calling Bethany bitter, bored, and perpetually pressed. Erica accused the Real Houses of New York colum of using her name for clicks and clout. You've built a brand of other women's pain, Erica snapped, but I'm not one of your charity cases. The exchange spiral world into a verbal brawl that fans are already calling legendary. Okay, have you watched Cobra Kai?
Speaker 2: No should I?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking because the star of it, Martin Cove, was kicked out of a fan convention after allegedly fighting his co star Alicia Hannah Kim during a VIP meet and greet. According to the report, Hannah Kim told an officer that after taping Cove on the After tapping her on the shoulder to say hello, he suddenly grabbed her arm and bit her so hard he nearly drew blood.
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe that he was just having fun?
Speaker 1: And I think as somebody bit me, I'd probably punch him in the throat, Lily, who cares?
Speaker 3: This is like not even the bless celebrity. This is like a c r D less celebrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cher's son, Elijah Blue, was released from the hospital following an overdose. So yeah, they haven't released it yet. He lives in Joshua Tree and the paramedics were called to his house. The report stated that there was a gentleman who was acting erratic. They got there, found a bunch of drugs in the house and so he had overdosed. So he's out, And you know, I think maybe two years ago Scherre tried to get that conservatorship over him because he was She said he had been doing drugs since he was eleven. It's like, dang, wait, yeah, so he's when she was married to Greg Allman for that short time.
Speaker 2: Doesn't she have a super young boyfriend too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Madonna, Yeah, first time was doing drugs since eleven. Yeah, it sounds like bad parents are well.
Speaker 1: The dad was a heroin addict I think, or genetic Yeah, well yeah, I mean you're still.
Speaker 2: Well celebrity parent. I don't know. You can get lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 3: If my eleven year old is doing heavy drugs, CPS gets called typically on me.
Speaker 2: So, you know what, I think my father should have been called Cynthia should have been called on my dad because you know what, he took me to see Jaws when I was seven years old.
Speaker 3: That's a mark of a good father.
Speaker 2: And it just it damaged me. I cannot swim in the deep end of a pool.
Speaker 3: I did have that for a while, but not because of Jaws, just because of deep water.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, my dad was an incredible dad.
Speaker 3: I saw Jaws last year in three D and that was actually really cool. It's actually really cool in three D.
Speaker 1: I got the original Jaws. Yeah, oh, I thought we met Jaws three and three D.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've heard that movie is really good in three D. Oh God, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, So Orlando Bloom, who is Katie Perry's husband, came out and said her space trip was embarrassing. According to British tabloids, or Lander. Bloom felt the same way about Katy Perry's Space trip as the rest of us all did. A so called sours says quote. He told her the whole thing looked ridiculous. He said it was cringe worthy and embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Are they still married? Yes?
Speaker 1: I think they have a son. He has reportedly been frustrated with a lot of Katie's career decisions lately, like working with producer Doctor Luke on the new album one four to three and the fact that the album and ensuing tour have both been receiving underwhelming responses. The source says he's been concerned about her and trying to get her to slow down what she won't do, and now she's angry that he's going to the wedding of her Space buddy Lauren Sanchez and Jeffe is a solo while she's out on tour.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna last. And I heard Orlando Bloom has a giant wiener.
Speaker 1: Because I've heard that too well.
Speaker 2: There were pictures floating around.
Speaker 3: When they went to like a nude beach in it. Also, I watched a movie recently I can't remember with this, it's from the last couple of years that he's in. He's a terrible actor. Now he sucks. Really yeah, he has like not given a good performance.
Speaker 2: What oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Well here we go again. What Haley Bieber ditched her wedding ring? She was spotted out and about New York City a couple of times on Thursday, minus her wedding ring.
Speaker 3: Okay, that also could just be laziness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: That's such an underwhelming like.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber is not okay, you guys, I'm so worried about him.
Speaker 3: She's got the money to go to therapy, Yes he does.
Speaker 2: He sold his entire catalog, he had to cancel a tour. He has financial woes.
Speaker 3: Are you suggesting that he has no money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that he's stressing about money. He's stressing about Diddy, He's stressing about being a dad. He's stressing what about everything?
Speaker 3: Do you read his mind?
Speaker 2: I just have.
Speaker 3: No, you don't okay this.
Speaker 1: Nick Cannon was on a recent appearance on a podcast and he tried to name all twelve of his children and he choked. To be fair, he admitted right off the bat that it usually gets them in trouble. The ones he failed to name were his two youngest Zeppelin, whose mother is Abby Dala Rosa and Halo Marie, who he had with Alyssa. Scott Cannon blamed his need top pprocreate on the King complex.
Speaker 3: God, I've heard he's kind of a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I bet he is a pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: I've heard he's not a nice person.
Speaker 2: Well, he needs to put that thing away because there needs to be no more kids.
Speaker 1: Twelve kids, My god, And doesn't he pay isn't the thing like he pays child support for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Hopefully so Elo set the record for the world worst Pixar opening ever. Pixar's Elo set a record this weekend, but it's not when the company can be proud of. With a twenty one million dollar box office take, Elo had the worst opening ever for a Pixar movie. Interestingly enough, the previous record holder is one that started it for Pixars. Pixar Toy Story that opened over Thanksgiving in nineteen ninety five, made twenty nine point one million it's first three days, it's five day totals thirty nine million.
Speaker 2: I didn't get I don't even know what this elliot.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was like any marketing for it.
Speaker 2: No, there wasn't, so maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: If you want to watch this now, it is on HBO Max. Oh and by the way, speaking of HBO Max, I don't think I'm gonna be a blow finish watching and just.
Speaker 2: Like that, No, no, no, cringey.
Speaker 1: I could feel my brain leaking out of my ears watching the most recent episode.
Speaker 2: That's The Sex and the City.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it was awful. Wicked beat out a Minecraft movie at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards.
Speaker 2: Wait whatever, whatever, my son was so addicted to mine.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 1: I have never seen, but I don't really think of Wicked.
Speaker 3: As a kid's movie.
Speaker 2: Jack Black one for Best Actor though.
Speaker 1: For that Ariana Grande one.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I think Wicked is unbelievably overhyped.
Speaker 1: I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: I was to see it.
Speaker 3: I don't Wicked as a concept. This probably is real.
Speaker 2: Aren't the visuals just incredible?
Speaker 1: I've seen it three times.
Speaker 3: I've heard the complaints that it is way too long.
Speaker 1: It's very it should.
Speaker 3: Be cut in half. It's so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Coming up on our Thursday podcast, I'm going to tell you if you're brain enough and if you think you have what it takes. There's a casting call in Pbe on Saturday for a major TV show.
Speaker 1: I think I know what it is because I got the email.
Speaker 2: Say anything, I'll tell you what it is, where it is.
Speaker 1: And I could do it no way, way too old.
Speaker 3: Is it like Love Island or something?
Speaker 2: It's I'll tell you coming up on Thursday.
Speaker 3: On the Spectrum.
Speaker 2: He could on the Spectrum.
Speaker 3: That show is the reality show.
Speaker 2: It's a reality show.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gotta be like Love Island or something.
Speaker 2: So well, we'll talk about it on sixteen kicking?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: Sixteen in kicks?
Speaker 3: Sixteen swinging enough?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And I got the burial email.
Speaker 1: Oh you did finally, Oh my god, I get those like every other week. Your burial plot. Get your burial plot.
Speaker 2: Just freaking bury me out there.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be buried together? She? Do you and I be buried together?
Speaker 3: She'll have to because she'll need to piggyback off of your burial.
Speaker 1: I know I could do the two for one.
Speaker 2: Well, you have your family plot, Like, I don't want to be married with your family right there? Why just im why.
Speaker 3: Don't we do this?
Speaker 1: Listen, why don't we do this? All get cremated, and I'll hold off doing anything until you go, and vice versa, like if you go first, and then we can just mix our ashes together and.
Speaker 2: We'll do the party where everybody can take a scoop of us together and they'll always have Okay, there we go, boom boy off.
Speaker 1: It'll be the final Lauracane after dirt meet and great, God.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a line of your ashes that's so.
Speaker 1: Hard you'll you'll be up for weeks.
Speaker 3: Would you remember me?
Speaker 1: Hardcore?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have so many talksss so lively. All right, we'll be back on Thursday. Guys, love you, thank you for watching Live.
Speaker 1: To Love your broadcast, Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Look god it let me.
Speaker 3: Where's me? Babies,