Speaker 1: Of course this is show. And course we've got a special guest with us today, Tony Schaeffer. Tony, welcome back. It's really great to have you back. Tony. Of course I considered my go to national security experts. Tony, you have your own show, Tony, why don't we plug your own show for a minute.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still guest hosting. I guess a semi permanent guest host of Ed Henry's Wake Up Patriots. We're on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wedndays, Chris Cordany and I. It's a lot of fun. We inform, educate and entertain. It's a lot you know. So you've been on it, Oh, I've been. I love being people people love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's always it's always a great show to be on. And and Tony just gives some of your credentials in terms of your work. I know with the White House, you're working at national security, which is extensive.
Speaker 2: So I I'm a retired military case officer, which is official parlance for spy. I served thirty and a half years retired as a lieutenant colonel and at GS fourteen because I was in a special program just saying since before I retired. I was a whistle blower and something called Able Danger. Our friend Kurt Weldon had us all come out and disclose some of the activities that related to the fact we knew about the nine to eleven hijackers in this special program before nine to eleven and we were stopped from stopping them. More to come on that soon. Tucker Carlson and Kurt just had a interview, So we're gonna there's more coming on that. And then after I got out of the after I retired, I became worked a couple of different think tanks, ran the London Center for Policy Research. After my friend and mentor, doctor Herb London passed, I see what oh I did. I'm an actor and producer. I produced a series called Chain of Command for net GEO right there over my shoulder, acted in something called Spy's I. I also was the national skirt advisor for the Trump twenty twenty campaign. Little hint they didn't take my advice. They lost, just saying, so I can tell stories there, couldn't we Jerry, So.
Speaker 1: We can tell lots of stories there, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And then most recently, I'm an elected official here in Chiwan County. I'm a county commissioner and I continue to do media and work for Newsmax as a contributor. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Well that's great, Thank you appreciate that I want to talk today. I've been writing a lot about and I'm doing podcasts on this port in Chile, this deep water port that it is being China now has a memorandum of understanding to buy the rights to develop it. My friend and co author, Todd Calendar, it has the rights to the port. That's through his investment group in Barbados, which is the Cottwold Group. It's an insurance investment group. And uh if this is a key strategic I think challenge for the Trump administration because China wants this port on the Pacific to be part of China's Belt and Road initiative, their landing spot in South America. And Trump's gonna have to act fast to get Rubio and gear Marco Rubio secretary of State in order to enter into the negotiations because it's possible to grab this port from China providing the United States makes an offer on it. And it's so twenty one. Don't we just begin there? Because I think you know the key I think awareness in terms of national security issues, and Chris Gordani is showing here where the port is located. It's strategically accessible to Argentina, two low gradient passes where the trucks can bring the produce from Argentina to these ports, and this port these ports, the copiate E Port goes directly on the Pacific to China, so it bypasses having to ship out of a port, and the Atlantic side of South America in Argentina go through the Panama Canal. This port will cut fifteen days from the trip to China and have major deep water access to all of South America. So again, I think the issue here is the strategic control of a resource that's important to our hemisphere and the national security implications if China gets this port. And what are your initial thoughts here, Tony.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's three things going on that I think the Trump administration has to pay attention to. First is the fact that the Chinese essentially declared war on us, and for purposes of our conversation, that war includes economic and production of resources, of husband of resources controlling those resources. So this right here is a key issue relating to not only trade and not what the Chinese may need. Is the fact that the Latin America South American particular is one of our most reliable trading partners, and we need a lot of what they produce, so to the Chinese, by the way, So anything we can do to slow or degrade the Chinese ability to absorb resources, especially those that we want, is a good thing. And we are in a competition. It's a competition of civilizations, if you will. The Chinese have said that they want to eventually dominate a Pacific rim. This is part of the Pacific rim. They've already said in their own doctrine that that is a national objective and they will accomplish that objective through a series of business deals, commercial buyouts, and influence. They're first wanting to use soft power, buying people out, trying to obtain access to worts and resources for their own purposes, and then trying to push us out of the market. And as you said, the Belton Road thing is very important. That is the competition to the G seven, G twenty, whatever G you want to bring up, that's the alternative to it, and much of what we're trying to do right now, Jerry is to deter people from joining that. As a matter of fact, I think India, it's one of the latest nations we've condensed to rethink their membership in that for a number of reasons which we don't that's probably a conversation for a different day. But to your point, this is an important physical location that the Chinese covet and would be able to take advantage of as part of their larger grand strategy. So set that as one factor. Secondly, regarding just the Trump doctrine, President Trump is now establishing a doctrine which is going to look a lot like the Monroe doctrine, and I would like to believe Jerry as we develop a strategy sp Hexteth and Marco Rubio look at this and keep in mind they've only been in office three months, so it's going to take some time. But part of what they have to do is take a step back, look at the big picture and recognize that they need to take elements of the Cold War regarding how Reagan approached the Cold War, regarding looking at the Soviet Unions evil empire. China is now that evil empire, so you've got to look at it kind of for that perspective. But more importantly, you've got to modernize the approach to look at how we can counter a near peer who was essentially said, we're going to take you on playing your own game economic destruction. Remember Jerry, you know this. We were able to essentially convince the Russians that as the strategic defense in issue was real, and we helped bankrupt them through a number of things that had them overspend, get over their skis, and then we helped also make them really really troubled by Afghanistan, by the war in Afghanistan. These things really had a big impact. And then plus we went about using Dallas, the TV Dallas and other media to undermine uh Soviet people, the Soviet people's resolve regarding thinking that we're we were evil And you know, this is something that I think is really not appreciated. The Russians wanted to, oh, we want to import and show Dallas to show people how corrupt the Americans are. It's like, no, all the Russians wanted to become become America.
Speaker 1: They das right.
Speaker 2: So so in this case they're they are. The Chinese are using similar items against us, but they're they're they're using destructive methods to do it against us. So they're trying to buy Hollywood. One of the biggest things they bought in control is Hollywood. Their propaganda is now injected directly into the American mainstream via Hollywood. So we've got to put a stop to this. So what I'm saying is we we need to learn the lessons of how we won in the past, and how some of those lessons, some of those techniques are now being focused back on us by the Chinese. So that's part two. This port, the strategy that includes this port has to be included in this modified Monroe doctrine that becomes a Trump Trump doctrine. So those two things are related. Third, and I think probably simply put, is having the political will and foresight to take action ahead of time. This Jerry is a point of engagement that has to be recognized sooner than later. So this is where I hope this is something that gets to the higher priority list of what they're doing right now, and that way they can recognize that through this one example, they need to start looking at the other two things that I just outlined so.
Speaker 1: Well, the I mean, if you take a look at the Monroe doctor and which of course was President Monroe who early on said that, you know, the western hemisphere was our sphere of influence. Right now on the foreign and nation we're not going to be welcome to take positions in our hemisphere. And now down Trump doctor, which I think is a good way to recharacterize the twenty first century Monroe doctor, and he President Trump is saying, well, you know, we really ought to be involved with Greenland. It could become a protectorate or something. And by the way, Canada should be the fifty first state. So there we are reaching all the way to the Arctic. And then his visions extending down south. We just recently have Argentina agreeing to take a naval port down at the tip of Argentina that China wanted and Malay has said no, the United States will have that port. Now Chile with this deep water port, you know, which is could handle. It's really got tremendous advantages in that it's a thirty meters natural deep water port. You don't need a dredge to accommodate these China Mas cargo ships, which can accommodate eight more cargo than if you're taking ships out of the the eastern coast, the Atlantic coast of South America. So you know this is you know, this port essentially will function to tremendously enhance China's ability not only to bring its goods into Latin America, also take agriculture produce from Argentina, which China desperately needs in food. And also Argentina and and even Chili are very very rich in lithium. Chili Chile, I think the world leader in lithium export right now. And so therefore, between the lithium and other rare earth minerals that you get in Latin American South America, that's certainly something that China covets controlling. Yeah, no matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on that point, Jerry, if I could just jump in real quick, so yeah, no matter what happened. I'm not a green energy guy, neither of you. No, obviously, I always promote your book, Uh, thank you, Yeah, I always say, because while I don't promote it, we still have a growing twenty first century economy that requires batteries. Right, we can't not live with batteries. So even with the current pace of just expansion of technology, computers and other things, we're going to continue to have to have a steady supply of lithium and other rare earths. That's something we should corner. And this is what I don't understand, and this is where I hope the Trump folks are paying attention. We have to recognize that not only through tariffs. Once we reduce the ability of China to basically hold us captive to rare earths and technology, we have to develop our own. So to your point, Jerry, this needs to be one of the places we partner with to have access unencumbered, uninterrupted access to rare earth for purposes of re establishing our own production of technology within the United States.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see it also like a similar national security issue. I mean, the absolutely the globalists, the left wants our borders open so that we can have an influx of you know, illegal immigrants. And of course now the Democratic Party is supporting even the Venezuelan MS thirteen elements in the United States. They're their new poster children. But the same thing of opening not getting these ports, it's allowing China to command all the export and resources from South America. It's kind of like a loss of sovereignty again that in other words, you know, these are resources that impact our ability to remain America first. And just like the tariffs are going to make it harder for us to ship all of our jobs to China. Mean, this whole free trade was all about one way, one way transfer a capital out of the United States, transfer manufacturing jobs out of the United States, and a destruction of the middle class. And again, if we're going to have America first, we've got to secure our borders. But we also have to make sure that we contain and think about these ports and other natural resources of infrastructure that we need to maintain in US control. I mean, if we're down at the Panama Canal, why aren't we also concerned about this port in Chile? And you know, so just on that national sovereignty issue, just on the issue of you know, the Trump doctorate, expanding the Monroe doctor and thinking about our hemisphere security in a world.
Speaker 2: What are the first things I do if I were Repete and I'm not he's much better looking at me, just saying, but if I repeat hex deaths, one of the things I would do is I would get together a group of people like you and me, some smart generals like General Raisin Kane, a few other folks who understand the nature of our talks. Go to the War College or Navy work call. I mean, go to one of the colleges. I like Carlisle. I'm an Army guy. I love Carlisle Barracks, the Army War College and discuss how to come up with a Trump doctrine. This would be something that's formalized and implemented across the board. It take about six months to do. You could do this, and I think that the very thing you're saying, Jerry, should be essentially the five bullet points, you know, expanding our sphere of influence, expanding our our sphere of nations who are essentially part of the Republic. Go about doing that and make it a policy. And by the way, you got three years into work it, and I think it would be very helpful. But that should be a roadmap going forward. So again, they should have an off site. You could do this in three days easy, get it all kind of laid out, go through, establish the framework, agree upon it, and then implet it. And I think this would help everybody understand how important this really is for the American world.
Speaker 1: I think this, I think it's a great idea. I mean, and the look, you have to look at these things globally in the sense that things are reconfiguring. Right now. We're getting a reconfiguration China with the Belton Road initiative, and now they have this maritime initiative, which is also they're saying, well, you know, it's good to have the Belton Road where you can put roads, but where there's ocean, you better have a maritime Belton Roads exactly.
Speaker 2: And they're out producing a ship wise. They have something like an order of magnitude more ship capacity building than we do.
Speaker 1: And they control about one hundred and sixty nine ports around the world, largely in the Southern hemisphere, I mean across Africa and across the Red Sea and the Gulf of Acaba in the h you know, all the way over to China. China is just seeing this. You know this the southern Southern Hemisphere, which is rich in resources and economically was always the Third World, is as fertile for them to develop this maritime empire, right and access these resources, the earth, minerals and other resources that these countries have, right, and you know, we're not strategically that. The other consideration that I've had is that you know, both Russia and China are militarizing the Arctic, yes, and doing it very fast as well as outer space, and Antarctica is not far away from that. So, I mean, when you start looking at you know, the Western hemisphere as our sphere of influence, it's going to need that kind of a vision in order to compete with Russia, which is looking at the Bricks Nations, and China, which is looking at the Belton Road initiation. It is, so, you know, these are what concerns me is that you know, I know TODM. Calendar very well is a strong patriot, and he desperately is trying to get the attention of Rubio in the State Department to pay attention to this port. But with everything else going on, you know, it's how do we get the attention of the State Department to focus on this and a timely fashion, because China's got a memorandum of understanding in place. China as if one is going to press to close this, especially since they know we're making an issue of it. Yeah, well, I got to get you to the right people.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we need to. You know, this is an ever grip the fact that we're having this discussion. It's become something we can socialize, which we will. And secondly, you know, I think we should somebody. There's some people I think that probably could pick this up and say something to President Trump about it as well. What I found so far is that, again three months in, you don't have a comprehensive bench to go to. There's a few folks i'll just be blunt that know what they're doing, Telsea Gabbert, you know, Pete, a few others secretaries, but they haven't been able to really establish a bench they can go to to get things done. They can't turn to someone and say, hey, go do this. So this is where President Trump is very important right now. Try to get it to his level. So he says this is a priority, go do something about it. I think the bench will develop. It's going to take him a while because I'll be again blunt, there's resistance. There is an organized resistance in all directorates, every department of the government trying to fight the Trump agenda. So it's tough because you've got to fight the swamp, and you got to not only get the swamp, protect yourself. You've got to start looking over the horizon to things like this, and that's where the challenge is to get the right people to pay.
Speaker 1: Attention, especially when it's time sensitive, especially when China is going to grabbed this before anybody in the United States, Before the Trump administration is really firmly set in place. Within each department, you've still got I mean, Trump has maybe fired ten percent of the federal not enough.
Speaker 2: Not near enough, not especially the leadership level. Jerry, They've got to go down at least another two levels and get rid of folks before they're going to be able to.
Speaker 1: Be And these people will come and tell you that they're loyal to Trump, that they're here doing important work, and when you start looking at what they have been doing, you can see what they've been doing is you know, selling the country out to China. Right with the Biden administration. How much money Biden took from China and Mitch mcconnall enrunching himself with China, you know, and so China not easy to come and buy us politicians and has been doing it systematically.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, they're very actively building relationships and natural resources and infrastructure that once it's gone, it's how were we going to get that port back once it's gone to China, China starts restricting scary action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get your point. I get your point completely. So it's it's something that's going to be very difficult.
Speaker 1: But it's got to be done. In other words, you know, I'm writing articles about this to make it clear that we have to start paying more attention to South America. And Milai is a very good ally in South America. But again, we've neglected so much of South America. You know, we've got Argentina, which is now turning in the right direction, but you've still got Venezuela, You've still got Brazil, You've got other countries Colombia producing drugs, you still have Mexico. And Trump's going to have a lot to do to turn these countries in an economic direction. Now, the combination of what Trump is thinking about with you know, doing future payments for natural resources. Maybe get a company like Morgan Stanley in here, begin developing options, go futures twenty thirty eight years out on killing in lithium. You can generate wealth simply by creating the futures trading on those resources. And Trump begins to combine this kind of creative finance work with the fact that we want to help these countries develop. I'm finding in the Middle East, in in Africa, we even had the Congo saying we'll come in here and settle our civil war, just just give us some options on our natural resources. These countries are desperate to have development and to have economic progress being made. Look at l Salvador. It's turning El Salvador around from the home of MS thirteen to now being where they're willing to take MS thirteen captives and you know, murderers, mother rapers, father rapers, baby rapers, all the worst scum of the earth and willing to imprison them. And you know it's our lawfare that's in the way of blocking this yah And so therefore the resistance is still there. And for Trump to have his own team in place, I mean, I'm concerned about, you know, Pam Bondi, whether she's going to be effective enough. I remember her compromising in the Zimmerman case and apporting special counsel. She seems to not have the resolve to tell the you know, the radical left that they're insane. As insane as they are. You know, we got Ben Holland out having margaritas with MS thirteen terrorists, and you know in El Salvador, I'm worrying about whether they had judicial review before they were deported is insanity. These are not citizens. And again the the left, the left will not go easily into the night. It's going to have to be beaten. And what Don Doge is doing with taking his money away is vital. Take the money away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that's why you see it diminished tempo of protests, and you see older people, no offense to us being older, right, showing up because the youth thing, showing up because theyin't get paid. And you get people like Jamie Raskin and other Democrats who should probably be keeping their mouthshup because I think if I were the president, I'd try to remove their pardon because I don't think it's worth the paper was auto pinned on just saying and I think that'd look at them because you know him and Chris van Holland, these people are engaged in the national security and foreign affairs issue which they do not have the authority to be engaged in. And I think if I were Pam BONDI I'd be looking seriously at the well, I don't know, maybe the Logan Act violation is something to start with.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I think this interference, this entire lawfair interference, is going to raise issues. If you've got district judges or issuing national injunctions, they have an effect across national policy. There's a simple solution. There's two some solutions that there Judiciary. Number one is Donald Trump can introduce into the Congress a plan to reorganize the district and circuit courts, and that planet passed, will make all existing federal judges who have lifetime appointments if they don't if their courts are gone, they don't have lifetime appointments. So you can reappoint the entire federal judiciary with the new Federal Judiciary Reorganization Act. And secondly, even that would be an excellent way to and therefore establish that the district courts are you know, primary jurisdiction and are not to exceed their reach. And they have the circuit courts. We have circuit courts in every state instead of having circuit courts that are over a group of states, so that each state has a circuit court to appeal to, and then it goes to the to the Supreme Court. I mean, you could have a restructuring that limits jurisdiction and redefines the function of these courts and thereby get rid of all these soro supported judges. In one fell Swool.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no legality for these courts to have the sweeping authority Jerry. They just kind of absorbed it and decided that they took it. And to me that that means that you know that there's ample reason to say nobody ever gave you the authority to universally inflict your your belief on the executive because that's what the that's what happens here. You have individual judges who have a limited scope being able to essentially override an entire branch of the government single handed. I don't know that is problem.
Speaker 1: And what you've got here increasingly is that, you know, go back to the constitutional structure of the courts. When the Constitution was there was a debate of the Federal's papers between Jefferson and Hamilton. Hamilton, of course, always wanted stronger government. Jefferson was constantly afraid of government power, and so Jefferson was deeply afraid of what he called judicial tyranny, where the judges would take it upon themselves and say here's the law, and everybody has to obey it. And so the key issue a debate was whether or not the judiciary would have enforcement powers, and Jefferson won that debate. The courts do not have enforcement power. I mean, what is Justice Roberts, who, by the way, is constantly mouthing off at his country club, and the people are talking about this from that country club, how much he hates Trump, which I think is a very bad idea for Justice Roberts to be blabbing his mouth and openly expressing bias like that.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a Bush guy, so I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, he marginally a Bush guy. He was a globalist to begin with. And I was involved in that because if you remember, I was the one who largely exposed Harriet Myers, who Bush first nominated for her role in that Texas lottery scandal, George Bush's role in the Air National Guards. It got rid of Harriet Myers, and then we get John Roberts, supposed to be a conservative, but John Roberts constantly voted for you know, Obamacare. The final analysis, I mean, Trump could say you know, that's a nice opinion of Justice Roberts, but I'm not doing it. What's Justice Roberts going to do? You gonna stream to the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: Andy Jackson say no to the courts?
Speaker 1: Well, there's been a number of justice that number of presidents just said no to the courts and just did not do what they told them to do, just ignored it. You know, that's fine opinion, But what are you going to do about it? Yeah, and again there's nothing basically that they can do to the president because what we're talking about here, and Chris, I like you to go to the slide before that. Chris is showing some of the sides. I want to comment on one, but just keep it there for a minute, Chris. I'll describe it. But the point I'm making is that the Article two powers of the president are the strongest enforcement power of the Constitution gives. He's the only the legislature has no enforcement power except for the purse. That can defund things if they don't like them, or fund things if they like them. But even if the Congress funds that the president is not required to spend it. We can have recision clawbacks of funding from Congress. But the point is, and if you take a look at this map that Chris is showing, which is Tony, it's the Pacific Ocean and the trade routes now which are going across into China and Asia. So you know this, these are extensive, and they're reaching into Southeast Asia. China's reaching into India, it's reaching into the Gulf of Akaba and the Red Sea. China can control that whole South Asia part of the globe. And China's also buying ports in Australia. So China's control of the Pacific is I mean, Japan is fading in terms of significance over China, and it's only amount of time China decides to take Taiwan or try to take Taiwan. They took Hong Kong. Yeah, at some point. Now, under the powers of Commander in Chief, Donald Trump has extraordinary powers. Here on the lawfair to limit his powers. I think his power lists when it comes to commander in chief authority. That's why I'm also looking very hard at the executive order of Trump issued on the voting and the fact that the Department of Homeland Security has now taken the lead Telsea Gabbard Director National Intelligence, making voting fraud and security issue given the penetration of China into the computers of the state boards of election. China's admitted to penetrating our infrastructure with again, so we know the state boards of election have algorithms written into them. And so Trump is saying, how do we know it's not China cyber attacks? Yeah, and Telsey Gabbart saying, we know our election machines are being penetrated, including the ones inside the state boards of election. That implies who's doing it. Well, these are national security issues under Article two powers of the Commander in Chief, and what the court thinks about that is irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me pick up on that a little bit, Jerry. So part of my issue has been is that the prior administration and the Democrats in general are completely open to influence because they're essentially for sale. That you mentioned yourself, Joe Biden, he was bought many of the leaders, Adam schiff Swallwell, you know these people are all literally well some are in bed, some are in the tank literally literally and bitterly literally literally. And I'm being a bit funny about it, but I'm not. I mean it's true. And so what we have to recognize is they have been successful and penetrate not only our voting system, they've to your point, bought the best politicians available. So this is why it's important. The Chinese are not blessed with the natural resources and gas and oil we have. We could essentially decide, yeah, we're going to shut ourselves off. We're going to just stay Western hemisphere only Canada, Central America, Latin America will be fine. China can't do that. China does not have the gas and oil necessary for its billions of people. It doesn't have food and water for its billions of people. They are desperate. So that and that desperation has helped inform their nationalism. They are far more nationalistic than they are communistic. At this point, they are imperial. It's an imperial nation. It should be that the people's imperial Nation of China, not the People's Republic of China. Just saying, if you actually study what they're doing and who they are, and it's a oligarch, they got oligarchs, I think we could say that.
Speaker 1: Right. Sure, it's a typical communist country of the modern All the people are equally poor, okay. It is based upon slave labor. It is dependent. The reason China's maritime power is they have no choice, and so therefore China doesn't get a structure where they get all the capital to build the factories, and then we buy the goods from them while allowing them to impose tariffs on our goods. This is what free trade has come down to be. Free trade is just another, you know, another nice name for the reality behind it, which is we're letting China take over the world, and we're complicit in it as long as China pays the politicians like Biden to do it, or runs the sex and drug parties and films everybody Epstein. And we still don't have all the Epstein data. We don't have all the he did. He still waiting, okay. And what's all this with pedophilia? I mean, you know, the pedophilia seems to come up all over the place, you know. And and this is the combination of evils that we've got the Trump has gone to combat. It's not just bringing people back to God. It's dealing with the you know, satanic origins of MS thirteen, the satanic nature of their rituals, the satanic nature of this child's sex trade, the drugs. I mean, you know, you can't convince me that the CIA. You couldn't run the drug trade without the CIA's involvement because they need a bank money launder.
Speaker 2: I think Tulsea's going to expose all that too, I really do. I think Tulca's on a good part. But by the way, speaking of pedophilia, did you know that when the pope dies, they use a silver hammer to hit him in the head three times alive. I'm not joking about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I know they do well, they do things like that, but this pope was LGBT to the core and on the church. Catholic Church has unfortunately become either a homosexual or pedophilia supporting organization, and it's it's tragic what's happened since Vatican Two. I've been very close to Archbishop Bigattal and I've raised Catholic and now that the Pope has died of course or decided it was time to kill him finally and get the next one in there, which they're rushing to do the conclave so the LGBT cardinals can control how things are done before the others from around the world arrive and if the Church remains LGBT. And by the way, Vance was meeting with the Pope the day before he died or the day he died. And with the amount of corruption between Biden, McCarrick, the Vatican and Honduras which I've been writing about and will continue to expose, you know, we don't need to look at the Catholic Church anymore as what it used to be. This is a you know again, an LGBT corrupted organization. You seem a charac there with Pope you know, Pope friend there Obama and Pope Francis. I mean, Paul Francis was totally on the you know, the climate change hoax, every leftist hope.
Speaker 2: About the day on the other show, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, and he was not.
Speaker 2: He was not.
Speaker 1: At the true liturgy of the Catholic Church. When you are introducing the you know, this new modern Mass, you're introducing all the the reaching out, the Sonadyl movement, reaching out to the marginalized groups, which means making a place in the Catholic Church for transgenders, transvestites and every other sexual freak I can want to imagine. Yeah, Okay, rather than saying that these are sins against God's nature of you know, they aren't, and so they amount that has to be cleaned up here is tremendous. How Donald Trump has done a great job of messaging. But the job that has to be done now is to dig down into these institutions and root the evil out. And that's where DOGE is so important, because we take their money away, they all die. Without the money, they're not going to survive. And you know, again I'm on this theme of making sure we appreciate how important this this port is because it's going to happen quickly. It's going to have to someone's going to have to intervene or China's going to get on that we're talking about it, and China's going to start upping the pressure to do the to complete the transaction, to go from an mL random understanding to an actual final agreement. Okay, now I want to cover one more point before we wrap up, and that is that in nineteen seventy two, when Nixon and Kissinger went to China, you know, their professed hope was that we would get China into the world economy and therefore China would become a more nation, a nicer neighbor that they weren't going to become like Russia was the Soviet Union at that time, which we viewed as a professed enemy. Now as opposed to what Nixon did, you know, you see, Reagan came in and the other point of all the mixes you made this, you know, having Star Wars, spending, you know, the Russia and Afghanistan and expanding resources. Also very important was that Reagan took control of oil, and oil was reduced to about nineteen dollars a barrel, and that was Russia's revenue. Reagan essentially bankrupt Russia exactly, and China could be easily bankrupt, you know. I mean, China does not have the resources we do in terms of economic activity. You pull the plug on a slave labor and say, we're going to bring making semiconductors back to the United States, and you know, and Nike shoes and everything else we're making over there with tariffs, and there's no reason why we can't make the apple, you know, cell phones here in the United States.
Speaker 2: Or in Vietnam or India. I mean, we have other alternative trading partners who would be better partners. To be honest, with you and that within the context of that, Yeah, we had the Straits of Malacca, which is a choke point where the Chinese depend on Middle East oil coming to them on a free and regular bases. You've got the South China Sea, the East China Sea. These are all fished heavily because the Chinese need protein for people. These are all points of weakness Jerry, that I don't think the Chinese fully appreciate and we haven't reminded them of. And I've said I would be very harsh. It's probably well, I'll never be working again in the Pentagon, but I would be very harsh when dealing with the Chinese on this. I would remind them on a daily basis, you cannot survive more than a couple of weeks without Middle Eastern oil. You cannot survive if the Philippines, the Vietnamese, the uh the Taiwanese, South Koreans, Japanese all get together and decide they're not going to permit you to fish in the in the part of the ocean they consider theirs just saying and these are all these are all vulnerabilities which we don't remind them of and try to use to lag and.
Speaker 1: Their economy falls apart without without US exporting all our manufacturer them and other countries exporting all the manufacturing to them. Okay, So I think the key element here is how do we get this information to President Trump and to others so that they can begin to see an act upon it, because this is just too important. You know, China also has a port in Peru, you know, north of this port in Chile, and so China is positioning with control over the Panama Canal, a major port in Peru, and wanting this port in Chile. China's going to control shipping out of South America all the way from the Panama Canal down to nearly Argentina. And we just can't let that happen right now.
Speaker 2: Right well, I think Pete has already Pete Hexteath has already made the policy, uh directive, I don't know what you want to call it. He's basically working with Panama. That was the first I think required reacquisition, if you will, and I think that's well in the right. I think again there needs to be a strategy and hopefully this will stimulate discussion at the Pentagon, at the State Department for US to actually embrace understanding how to partner with Latin American countries like this and take control of this, because you know, now's the time to get that done. So, yeah, you've got Panama great. Now it's time to go further south and get it all the way down. So I think by talking about this, by having us getting to the right people, Jerry, I think we can help make sure that this becomes policy within the Trump administration. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If Hank Sath is aware of this, and it would not take much to become aware of it. Yeah, and certainly Marco Rubio will get it, you know, the idea of our control of the hemisphere to micro Rubio, whose roots are in Cuba and understands what happens when foreign nations take over a country in the Western Hemisphere experienced at firsthand family escape Cuba. Okay, so therefore communism is not a stranger to Marco Rubio and he should also be aware of the need to But the State Department, our State Department has spent the last you know, since I guess since Clinton doing everything they can to open our borders to invite in criminals and others into our country to make sure non citizens vote. You know, to abandon our sovereignty with you know, not respect the fact that the United States as a nation state, the whole idea of nation state was repugnant to these people, right.
Speaker 2: And beyond that, the State Department became the implementer of of organizations that encourage foreign nations to collect intelligence on us, like the British and turn the round against us, as well as organizations within State Department which actually practiced propaganda encountering truth. They became essentially the Ministry of truth, like described in George orwell as nineteen eighty four. So that's being stopped as we speak. And let's hope I never respects myself. The State Department became essentially a tool against the American people.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to thank you, Tony. I wanted to get your perspective on this because your your background and you know, understanding of national security and foreign affairs is essential to understanding exactly what's going on here. And if we can communicate this to the Trump team, I'm sure appropriate to absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you very much. I greatly appreciate that. Thank you, Thanks Jerry, Okay, thank you, and say and the ND God always wins. God will win here too, and well, thank you everybody this coursy nation. We're probably doing podcasts every weekday. Thank you for joining us. We'll be back tomorrow. God bless
Speaker 2: Introduct sentiments netting into sentiments, ntroduce Internet set stiff intimite sentiment