Speaker 1: This is a five minute Focus for Tuesday, the thirteenth of August twenty twenty four. Thank you to Bonefrogcoffee dot Com, Sash Todd, and the God Almighty.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere. Now from the high mountains of Free America, here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is a day the Lord has made, and these are the times which God is the satur we shall live. Welcome to five minute Focus. My opportunity to share with you was coming up in the next couple hours of podcasting and an easy way to share the show with friends. Episode one thousand, seven hundred and ninety one tampon Tim wattson a presidential candidate devoid of beliefs. That's really what we're watching. Kamala Harris, the want to be new Figurehead Figurehead VP wants to be Figurehead President has decided to steal President Trump's promise of not taxing tips right after she remember she was the last person in the room on big decisions, right after her regime gave the irs new powers to tax tips. There's also the Secret Service, which is just utterly unable to stop its spiral down the well parcelain whole agents with the Secret Service broke into a salon taped over the cameras. Also, people who were working for Kamala Harris could go use the bathroom. Oh they've apologized, mind you, they've apologized that nickname tampon Tim.
Speaker 3: He has become the social justice warrior of a governor because he's pushing the Marxist ideology and pushing the socialism within our country. So the Democrats ticket is really the most socialist radical ticket we have ever seen.
Speaker 1: It made it on the Fox News and young people noticing like she the phrase tamp on Tim has made it across Fox News. There's also this there's a new way that the Mockingbird media is teaming up of the Democrats to rebrand the ha ha a cackle of Camya Harris. Remember when CN ended that six minute piece on how she is a weight on the Democrat ticket, one of the reasons being her laugh. They're rebranding it. I will show you five, six, seven examples of the Mockingbird media actively rebranding her laugh. There is this news. It's good news that the Mockingbird media is actually reporting now because they can because figurehead Biden is stepping down. They're reporting on Hunter.
Speaker 4: Biden allegations against Hunter Biden. The Special Council and tax case against the President's on is now accusing him of taking money from a foreign businessman to influence US policy while his father was Vice president.
Speaker 1: We'll gobver through that and cover it and go into it, but will also point out that the Biden campaign is once again found working behind the scenes to control narratives and they name names. Oh by the way, that invinstigation into Hunter Biden. Yet, don't worry. The Special Counsel has said he broke the law, but he knew he was breaking the law and he was worried about it. So it's okay. That's episode one thousand and seven or ninety one second episode. I think we're going to put the three clips together in one episode. I think we're doing that on this episode. Hopefully I've heard you guys find it annoying. We're going to make that change, so the three clips will be up and we'll use those in different ways. We're going to talk about CrossFit. Now wait wait, wait, wait wait, let me just make this defense. A guy I know won the CrossFit Games. James Sprague gave all sorts of praise to the Lord Jesus. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in your life is Dad Pats, a guy I've gotten to know a little bit, also one of the nicest guys you ever meet in your life. But there was a death at the CrossFit Games again named Lazarre Jusic drowned during a swim. This gentleman was there.
Speaker 3: He was probably one hundred and fifty meters out in the water and I saw it.
Speaker 5: I saw him start to kind of scramble.
Speaker 1: He started doing small.
Speaker 5: Turns and he was trying to get his head out of the water.
Speaker 1: And it was at that time that we started screaming to the lifeguard, like he needs help.
Speaker 3: And then within seconds he was under and he never came back up.
Speaker 1: It was a horrible thing to watch, and you could see Lazarre struggling as that man described. My understanding is a spectator actually jumped in the water to try to save Lazarre. What I wanted to talk about is just the unbelievable troll behavior. And this is coming from a lot of people on the left. They hate sports like CrossFit. So they've come out and said it's crossfits methodology that killed Lazar. I'll go through debts in detail, and you're get a note. There's a very big similarity to where they're attacking this and how they attack people who questioned COVID. Yeah, side by side. Nancy Pelosi made sort of an interesting admission and then caught herself making the admission.
Speaker 5: So my concern was, this ain't happening, and we have to make a decision for us that's to happen, and the president has to make the decision for that to happen.
Speaker 1: We'll also talk about ten seconds ten seconds on the day President Trump was shot, thank god, in the ear, not in the face or the head. I guess the ear is attached to the head, isn't it ten seconds? Or a police officer got up on the roof and got down just before the shooter fired. We can't ignore the Secret Service and what's become that is the five minute focus. Please do share it with friends, and much more importantly, please go with God's good grace