Speaker 1: Are all Cleveland Browns on the do not draft list? Should you be drafting Titan's pass catchers as if cam Ward is going to be their quarterback? And is Mcole Hartman the answer we deserve with the Packers wide receiving core. Plus we're talking t Higgins, Cooper Cup, Sam Darnold and much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now. It's dawn.
Speaker 2: The pressure I've seen.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live and horder round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts Eric Bautman and Farrell Elliott. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Woltman, A Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of the alcoholics tuning in tonight for the special Wednesday edition of the high Stakes Fantasy Football Are presented by my FFPC dot com. The fantasy football players Championship. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. My co host is the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott, who will be joining me here shortly before he pops on Vibe. I want to remind everybody that we get a lot of stuff going on over at the FFPC right now, including but not limited to, the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments. Now the Best Ball tournament, the Never Too Early Tournament is one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter. You can win forty thousand dollars for a grand prize there. The super Flex same idea, just a thirty five dollars entry fee, but you can still win ten thousand dollars there as well. The tournaments are going to be running through the NFL Draft and they're going to conclude on April twenty fourth, which is the first day of the NFL Drafts available right now with the FFPC thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks. Check it out at MYFFPC dot com. And while you're there, we have several hundred Dynasty Orphan teams available. Now that list has gotten pretty low compared to where it was at because people have been scooping them up. We got a lot of great deals. Normally, those entry fees are going from seventy seven to five thousand dollars. Some of them have been discounted to as little as one dollars, So you can basically pick up a dynasty team for free that first year and manage it to glory, maybe right away in that first year too. I have seen it done. The FFPC has had dynasty leagues for about a decade and a half, and in that decade and a half we've had eighteen hundred plus dynasty leagues. Not a single one has ever folded. So once you are playing dynasty with the FFPC, you don't have to worry about building up a juggernaut and then not being able to enjoy the spoils of that. My FFPC dot com is ready to go for that as well as the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament, a one million dollars grand prize, three hund and fifty dollars entry fee. You get a fifty dollars discount off every third team. You get. Drafts running now. They have been running now for about a month and a half roughly both slow and live. The Early Rampage and Seven Bananas promo promos are live. The Early Rampage is basically a separate tournament of the first two hundred leagues that will make up the Big Gorilla. So you enter right now, you're basically getting two tournaments for the price of one. Check that out and enter the FFPC Big Gorilla the Seven Bananas. We just awarded another three hundred and twenty five dollars team today for people who are getting that seven pick two times in a row. Three times in a row, we'll get you a free main event entry. Four times in roll gets you a free ten thousand dollars High Society entry. And you get that five pick seven times in a row, you'll get a free Jungle Safari four to four courtesy of the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Who else is doing that? Nobody? My f FPC dot com is where to go. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, bringing the co host with the most ladies and gentlemen, the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football mister Farrell, Elliott Farrell, thank you so much for hanging out with me a couple of days early this week. I always appreciate your flexibility and appreciate your fantasy knowledge tonight because you and I are going to go hard on a lot of subjects. Good Wednesday evening for you, buddy.
Speaker 2: We're going hard. We're flexibility. You know, pretty soon we're gonna be like, we're gonna have to change our rating for the show with all the descriptures. But thank you, Balki. And yeah, I'm thrilled to be here with you, whatever of the night, you know, this one kind of whatever day of the week it is, this one kind of caught up to me a little bit into busy, busy day in the world of football. And yeah, I'm excited about tonight show. We were guests free tonight guest free. Yeah. So even Johnny Carson and McMahon couldn't pull it off, had all those musicians, They couldn't pull that off.
Speaker 1: No, but we can and we will tonight. With with Friday being sort of a national holiday for the college basketball and sports fans, historically we don't get a lot of people watching on that night.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go crazy for it. I used to be a lot more into it, not anymore. Now I'm like this time of year, I'm all about Dynasty. I'm all about the.
Speaker 2: Kf F s C.
Speaker 1: Signed up. We are, we Are. I was over at kff SC dot com and sign up for a couple of best balls that are going on slow best balls, looking forward to those filling here shortly and getting my draft on here. Continuing to get my draft on KFFSC dot com is where to go for that compete against me and a lot of the other luminaries we see on the show, including but not limited to, mister Bill Hollywood, who's hanging out Watch.
Speaker 2: Bill is Bill is fantastic? Bill. Jump into that, jump into that site, and get that schedule fixed up. It's only you know, you've only got like one hundred and fifty more days, so you got you gotta get that. Other Wise, basketball game the other night there was a superlative ever and I don't remember the teams. We were in a night spot. Somebody asked me what did I think of that player? And he just you know, he was in the mid twenties with points, rebounds single Handley took his team to victory. A good looking player, about six foot six, a good two hundred and twenty five pounds. I said, that's a hell of a waste of a defensive end. But man, you know, we was just football people.
Speaker 1: We are football people. That's that's how we think about everything. You know, Deebo Samuel probably could have been a pretty good small forward, but he chose football and his former team has chose to trade him to the Washington Commanders. We phoned up from Adam Schefter. I believe this was today that the Commanders have reworked Deebo Samuel's contract. He is guaranteed seventeen million dollars and additional three million dollars can be earned in incentives. Now, the Commanders took on only took on non guaranteed money from Samuel's contract when they got it from the Niners, so they didn't have to give him anything. Yet they decided to guarantee him seventeen million dollars. They weren't going to cut him obviously, so you could say this was low risk. We don't know about void years, the venerable void years that are always added to contracts, certain contracts, which could spread out this cap hit as well. The Commanders had more than twenty million dollars in cap space before this restructure. What does this mean for Deebo Samuel's usage. We briefly touched on him last week, Pharrell, he is going at Wide Receiver thirty eight at the eight to h two. It's after Shakir, It's after Juwan Jennings, It's before Brandon Auks former teammate, and before Jaden Reid. This data I'm getting from Fantasymojo dot com. At Fantasy Mojo on X, Darren Armandi runs both. He is the godfather of the prossses Joe's Challenge, and anytime we cite ADP, it's always due to his website. Subscribe to Fantasymojo dot com if you play in the FFPC Wide Receiver thirty eight. On the surface, Pharah, seems pretty palatable. This is a team that went out and got Samuel. They went out and paid Samuel to a certain degree. But still I think about and I can't remember who said it. I think he was on this show last week. Somebody said that Deebo Samuel has running back where on him and he is not a young man. As far as wide receivers go anymore. So while I'm excited to see what Washington's doing here and I'm excited how low he's going in FFPC, never too early tournaments. Right now, I still understand the age and the wear and tear on Deebo Samuel, which has me a little cautious. I think, by and large I'm shying away from Samuel. Is that the right play?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. If you can get him thirty eight, you know, mister HARMANI whose numbers are are true, you can get him thirty eight or later, you're you should be in a business with this player. We also talked about and I remember that comment because we talked about the fact that both receivers McLaurin the same over the same age, and that's when our guests stated, you know, he's got running back where on. But last year was just a very very bad year. And as for Deebo Samuel, and it was for it was in a year where we all watched it. Forty nine ers, everybody watches it. You can't you can't hide a bad year when you play for the forty nine ers, So everybody saw it. And that's a recency bias which is this is a player and a team that believe any now, Balky, nobody gave him any millions of dollars a contract, because I remind you, sir, those numbers and those salaries are earned through negotiation. However, you're exactly right. Would would the Commanders have been able to pay this money? Would they have chosen to pay this money without these significant increase in salary cap space that all the teams are enjoying this year? I don't know. So you can't give it a traditional Well they went out, and you know you can follow the money. Well, this year they all had a big bonus. They all had extra money because of extra revenue coming into the league. Look to answer your question, I think I'll just go back to the very first sentence. This is a premium ballplayer that you can get at a price that puts him in the neighborhood of some guys who've yet to do anything like he's done. And you can't believe that he's over with with going to this team with this quarterback and the purpose of which they're playing in that division.
Speaker 1: I think the other thing to keep in mind too, and maybe this is just me personally, I'm kind of excited to see what Cliff Kingsbury can do with a guy like Samuel, who is kind of a unicorn is not the right term because that gets tossed around way too much, but he is. He is a out of the ordinary wide receiver. He's an out of the ordinary player, and Cliff Kingsbury every time he's in O C he seems to make a lot of exquisite It's on the tip of my Tongue's on tip of my tongue. What's the what's the what's Pharaoh? What's the what's the salad you get at the steakhouses with the mozzarella, the tomato, and the and you get the the vinaigrette on top of caprizy caprize salad. He turns a lot of ketchup packets into caprize salad. That's what I'm looking Forbury.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So so that's so. That's my take on that. For anybody who wants to eliminate Samuel from their draft board, you do so at your own peril. Now, speaking of eliminated players off your draft board, I'm struggling with this one. Maybe you can talk me off the ledgend. Maybe it'll change Mary Kay Cabot, who covers the Browns for Cleveland dot Com, has reported that the Browns and Carson Wentz quote definitely have mutual interest if the Browns don't sign Russell Wilson. Now, apparently if they want Russell Wilson, they can have him as it stands right now, obviously Pittsburgh, New York. I think I read today that Russell Wilson really had a good meeting with the Giants, and Aaron Rodgers is still out there. We can talk about him at some point in the show tonight too. I don't know what's gonna happen there, but the fact that Wentz is being mentioned in this piece, I don't know if this is agent driven. Maybe it is, but Week eighteen was the only start that Wentz made last year for the AFC Champion of Kansas City Chiefs ninety eight yards and that was it. This is not giving me the warm fuzzies about drafting guys like Jerry Judy acting that guys like David and Joku. I think about what the Browns could be if they have a capable quarterback there. Yeah, I feel pretty good about those guys. But right now, fairly, if if if it's Carson Wentz. And I'm not saying it's likely, but the fact that this is even out there David and Joko is tight end nine, Jerry Judy as wide receiver thirty five, it's it's tough to get on board. Am I reading too much into this? Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're reading too much in this? And Mary, I think Mary kay Gavit's got a crush on Carson Wentz. He's always it appears she's always throwing him out there. I mean, evens gone to sleep on this, Mobaukey. We've lost half our listening audience. He's still here, you know, I mean, geez and And that's the correct response to anything ab al with Carson Wentz and fantasy football. But now you bring up an entering point. You said, Russell Wilson had a very good meeting with the New York Giants. Russell Wilson has got a lot of game. He's got a briefcase full of game. You remember when he came out of college out of Wisconsin. Yes, and you know there was not a general manager that did not want to go to war with Russell Wilson because he can sell himself in the office better than any football player that I have ever heard of. So he's going to have a great meeting with whoever he comes in. And I think Russell Wilson might have, you know, at this late career stage, and you know, he might have had a bit of an epiphany last year and he might be a different individual who's grown a lot and is willing to take something on his shoulders and run with it. Both those teams are going to play better with Russell Wilson in the coming year than they did this previous year. And so from a fantasy standpoint, I'm not I'm not going to aggressively say Russell Wilson's here, I'm going to go draft that player, but I'm also going to look more deeply wherever he lands to give those players a benefit of the doubt. Perhaps. Is that fair? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean that that's the question. Is it fair to do that? Because if I find out here, here's the thing, if Russell Wilson gets signed by the Browns, you know, he's gonna be the starter and we'll see what the Browns do as far as you know, the draft goes. But you know, Wilson at least start the twenty twenty five season as the starter, and then and then at that point, Yeah, I'm fine with Jerry Judy. I'm fine with Joku, but Ferrell, I'm fine with him at current prices, I guess I don't. I don't know if in Djoku's price goes up, I don't think that's a quarterback, Okay, Jerry Judy's I think might though, given the tear that he was on last year, and he's being drafted behind thirty four other receivers right now, I could see him sneaking into the top you know, twenty maybe top twenty five is aggressive, but definitely moving up between twenty five and thirty.
Speaker 2: You also said something in that soliloquy about the quarterbacks that represented the truest fact that I have ever heard uttered on this program is you don't know what's happening with Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, you don't know, Bulky. That means no one knows it.
Speaker 1: No one knows. I'm gonna tell you this right now, Aaron Rodgers doesn't even know he you know, I I it was one of those things where, like you know, working in terrestrial radio here in northeast Wisconsin, when Rogers got traded to the Jets. We thought we were done talking about him, we're not, because he's still the center of every like fantasy football, like, because there are so many dominoes that have to fall yet and it depends upon and we got the first one finding out that Minnesota is gonna be good at this point, which I think was the Rusinior follower report. They're good with not having him on their roster at this point. Maybe signs elsewhere or he tires whatever, but seems like they're gonna be good to go with McCarthy, which obviously limits Rogers and these other jobs that are out there, Farrell, they're not as enticing as that Vikings one one.
Speaker 2: And if you want to talk, if you want to feel what people know about Rogers, get the Roy Carson on the phone, ask him what he thinks. And they were, you know, well, we might have to appeal to get back on the air. But yeah, strong feelings in the Packer Nation, Wisconsin area about Rogers.
Speaker 1: I I, you know, speaking of I on my weekly or my daily radio show. I have a guy who were interrestaurant radio A great word, you know, terrestrial radio. I shout out Howard Stern. He's the one who came up with it. As far as I know, we have a guy on who lives in northeast Wisconsin now, but most of his adult life he lived in the Pittsburgh area and he was a huge Steelers fan, So we talk a lot of Steelers football. He still thinks Russell Wilson is going to be the starter there in Pittsburgh. This company one he does now. He's about fifty sixty confident, he said.
Speaker 2: But last year's magazine, he also in his news sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he also said that he would not be surprised that the Steelers say fit and we're going with Mason Rudolph as our starter in week one. Now, I just want to run this by you, Pharah. Mason Rudolph, if he is the starter in week one for Pittsburgh, that means he is throwing the ball to George Pickens, a guy they invested the second round pick in, and he is throwing the ball to DK metcalf, a guy they gave up a second round pick four, as well as one hundred and fifty million dollars. This, I mean, nothing shocks me in this league anymore. This would be pretty close to shocking me. The fact that he not saying he's in touch, like he's just a fan, right, He's not in touch with you know, the team or anything like that. But Mason Rudolph signed a two year, eight million dollar contract. He started thirteen games for the Steelers in twenty twenty three, and granted he got the ball to Pickens and he did go eight four and one, but a lot of that was the running game of defense. Twenty eight touchdowns twenty pick in twenty nine games with the Steelers. Drop back success rate last year he was thirteenth out of forty qualifiers in the NFL. I guess I would be really surprised if Mason Rudolph was the starting quarterback for the Steelers Week one. So maybe this is just because we don't have a ton of stuff that's changing as we speak right now, but I felt like we should bring this up. George Pickens wide receiver thirty four right now in FFPC, Never too early Best Ball Tournament. DK Metcalf wide receiver twenty five in the FFPC, Never too early Best Ball Tournament. If Mason Rudolf's a quarterback, I don't want to touch those guys at that point. Talk me off the ledge here, tell me that those guys are going to pay off at that Metcalf at twenty five and Pickins at third.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to start looking at those players and you're going to buy them on the down market until we see Mason Rudolph play. Hey, let me ask you something. What was justin field record last year before he got replaced in the lineup. I know it was good. I know he was.
Speaker 1: He was undefeated for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so it does not surprise me any move that they make there. And you know, Mason Rudolph will buckle that chin strap. You know from experience, I know he'll tighten up that chin strap and he'll get out there and play man. And I you know, he's a gritty quarterback. Sometimes I just say, well, you know, maybe he's a thirty six hundred yard passing quarterback. Maybe maybe he could get up to four thousand dollars. Where you've got a problem is you've got Metcalf and Pickens and only one ball flying off the hands of Mason Rudolph. You've also got a tight end there. You know it's and.
Speaker 1: And I'll also say this too, I think a running back that will have Day two draft capital as well. That's probably gonna have some pass catching chops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you look at a lot of things and just a look, that's something I'm going to run from. But that's where if you believe in those players, now you've got nothing better. You'll have nothing but better news forthcoming.
Speaker 1: Cousins feels like a good fit, says Joe King. We will see Farrell look exactly. Yeah, what what are the chances in your opinion that Cousins starts the year in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really I have no opinion and I have no feel for that situation. Interesting, I just really don't that team. It's full of surprises that they and I you know, you recognize what they did in the draft to you know, when the general manager, when the general manager can surprise the owner in the first round, and you're truly watching a real life depiction of the movie Draft Day. So it's uh, you know, there's high drama there. And I would rather be an observer than a prognosticator.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, and I think that's what we need because like Cousins really is not affecting us our fantasy right now. As far as drafting players, well, that that's that's literally, that's one of the few things we can do where we can say, well, we'll wait and see.
Speaker 2: All the guys in Atlanta will do worse than they should have. Really, well, this is what happens every year. You got no one of the drafts Falcons players is happy with the production. Yeah, that's true, all right about that. You're not happy with the tidy end. The running back could have done more? Uh, Drake London is is you know, he's he's got numbers worse than Pittman, even though people love him. You know. So just the beat goes on, the.
Speaker 1: Beat goes on. Let's talk about more on the quarterback beat here. Cam Apparently if he does go with the Titan to the Titans with the first pick of the draft, Jeremy Fowler says they'd be pretty comfortable with that. The team's interviews with cam Ward have gone well, and apparently at the moment this thing, these things could change, Followers saying there's momentum for the Titans to now stick with that number one pick and not trade it for you know, a treasure trove of picks or whatever. Apparently Ward has done a good job of explaining the mistakes he made in college on the football field at Miami and the erratic play. Well, I should say the sometimes erratic play of cam Ward is fixable according to Tennessee, which is good now. Jeremy Fowler reported on ESPN last month that Shader Sanders was the best fit for the Titans offense, which would make it seem like, hey, Tennessee can trade down Sti'll get their guy. Now it seems like they are more inclined to get cam Ward. The question that we have to answer, Ferrell is not necessarily what are we doing with cam Ward? What are we doing with Sanders? It's what are we doing with these Titans pass catchers? Not knowing who the quarterback is going to be, but knowing it could be a pretty enticing guy, including the number one overall pick. If we look at Tennessee Calvin Ridley wide receiver forty one, Chicka Conco has actually fallen tight end twenty seven. Right now, your thoughts on the normally moribund Tennessee passing offense. Are they going underdrafted now with this cam warden and should we be trying to mix in some of these people on our best ball teams?
Speaker 2: No, I'm running. I'm running from this team. My favorite receiver in Tennessee. They shipped him out to the Miami Dolphins. I you will for best ball. You can look at these players and take your pot shots. I don't want to try to figure out on a week to week basis how to play these players. And for that reason, I'm gonna move on. And it's uh, I I don't. I don't think we're ever going to get the production out of the tight end we want. And uh yeah, Ridley, uh really sure can flash some skill set. You know, a lot of a lot of problems that they had last year has to be blamed on a quarterback. He changed quarterback coaches ill effect. And uh, I just it's it's a tough thing, man. I just I don't. So this is the second team I'm running from, thankfully, it's a big league bulky thankfully.
Speaker 1: So yeah, exactly. So no Browns for you, No Titans for you either, not at this point.
Speaker 2: No, Well have the running back?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, Well he was talking Pollard or Spears Pollard, all right, the bill signing of a wide receiver, which I don't. I I don't quite Frankly, I don't think we talked about this at all last week, so let's talk about it today. Three years, thirty six million dollars is given to Joshua Palmer, negotiated by Joshua Palmer and his team with the Buffalo Bills, and he moves from Los Angeles to Orchard Park catching passes from josh Allen eighteen million in guaranteed money. Mac Collins has left the Bills, so Palmer obviously would be the guy that would step in there. The cleat bill will go up for Buffalo this year as well, since mac Collins was always barefoot. Second most snaps on the outside of any Bills receiver last season did Hollins have and playing on a one year deal. Palmer two years ago seventy two catches, sevenund and sixty nine yards and three touchdowns. Twenty twenty three was not good because of a knee injury. But Palmer last year fifteen games active, and now he gets Joe Brady as his OC and he gets josh Allen as his QB. I look right now at the never too early best ball adp wide receiver seventy eight in the eighteenth round. I mean, look, I get it that Buffalo is not exactly the treasure trove of passing Nirvana, but wide receiver seventy eight for Josh Palmer. You better believe I'm taking advantage of that, just to see what happens. In your opinion, what is going to happen with Palmer this year in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get that seventy two, seven hundred and maybe a couple more touchdowns, and you're going to be happy about it, and you're going to say, and that's better than an eighteenth round draft pick. And you know Shakir and the tight end, here are the targets. The quarterback is getting better at getting the ball out of his hand and making early decisions. Palmer, I'm always been a big fan, but again he seems to he leaves the Chargers where there was a variety of options for a quarterback that knows how to play the position, and now he goes to another team in the same suity situation where that can actually beat you with his feet and as a tremendous player at tight end. So for fantasy purposes, I don't ever think that will that Josh Palmer will get much higher than the eleventh and twelfth roun I'm a man. He's a bargain now. And you know, if I had been drafting as early this year as I was last year, and before Palmer even had a team, I would have been drafted because I know somebody was going to reward him. I hope his best football is in front of him. I used to think his best football I used to know it in my heart was in front of him. I don't know now, but eighteenth round. Is that's a good enough for as Yeah? Totally. Now. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: There's going to be an opportunity for a lot of players to do side between Joshua Palmer and the new Green Bay Packers wide receiver Nicole Hardman. At that point, it's a one year deal for the Packers. According to Jeremy Fowler, six years Hardman has been in the league. Do you remember back when he was drafted in the second round by the Chiefs after there was the scuttle but that Tyreek Hill may never play in the NFL again. It happened right before the NFL draft. He has mostly been a return guy. He has been a specialist as far as wide receiver goes. Went to the Jets for five games in twenty twenty three traded back to the to the Chiefs after five games. I am of the belief that and I know there's plenty of Packers fans that are disappointed with this Hardman signing, but I would just reassure them to tell them that I believe he was traded or he was signed as being a punt returner, potentially a kick returner, and to add depth to that receiver room. This is not a big investment. This is not a huge financial capital dedication for the Packers here in Hardman. I was talking today with Peter Bikowski, who covers the Packers for Lockdown Packers and the Leap Great newsletter the Leap Dot Football if you're a Packers fan, and he was of the opinion that Hardman's biggest benefit is going to be how he makes guys like Jayden Reid, Christian Watson when he's on the field, Dantavian Wicks, and Romeo Dobs better because he does the dirty work. He compared McCole Hardman's role on the Packers in twenty twenty five to what Tyler Irvins was in twenty twenty three, running these Jets sweeps, doing these these sort of like Gadgety plays and making everybody understand that when you play the Packers offense, you have to account for all eleven guys on the field. You want to take Hardman late, I'm not gonna fault you. That's fine. I have no interest in this guy for fantasy purposes, Pharrell, I see nothing here that makes me believe, Yeah, Hardman's worth it even in a best ball league for those Spike Weeks. I just don't see many Spike Weeks or Hardman in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Best well player, I don't see it either. But he is well the good term. He's just a professional football player, and that adds value to a team with the youthful core. A young quarterback is trying to improve. So I agree with your friend's assessment of it. But there is the potential when you have Hardiman on your depth chart and you got guys banged up, you put Hardman on the field, there's a chance that you don't fall off. So let's let's let's take a look at our quarterback, mister Love, and let's say if you've got this quarterback, this's a good addition for Love, you know, because he's looking it seems like week to week and within the game settings many times he loses his core of which receivers. It does lose all of them, of course, but loses the way that they might have prepped for the game that week because a lot of his guys are leaving the games with injuries. Is that fair?
Speaker 1: I would say it's fair. I again, I don't have like a super strong like take on that aspect of it, but yeah, you definitely could be right, Parah, we don't. We have not talked a ton of rookies on this show, but I do want to bring this up regarding Ted McMillan because of all the rookies we've discussed, majority that have been running backs, we have not talked a lot about TETAROA McMillan out of Arizona. He was in the news yesterday excuse me Monday, because he ran a four four eight forty at his pro day. This is a guy that I have seen mocked by a lot of pundits out there in the top ten, although recently I've seen him slip to you know, post fifteen, post twenty. In the first round. He's six four two twenty. A lot of comparisons to Drake London He's not going to be a guy that takes the top off the defense, but four four eight is fine for his size. What are your thoughts on McMillan, not only as a player in this league, but what he can offer essentially whoever whatever team drafts him in the first round. We think what he offers them his rookie year as well.
Speaker 2: I think he immediately moves into a potential number one receiver and I don't think you draft him if you've got us true number one. And I think you'll like all rookies. And we say this all the time, but we could depending on the team, we could definitely definitely mean it here. He's going to play better in the second half of the season, which is the thing that I love to watch is it gets me ready for the next year. If you're playing strong in the second half of the season, you've got something going with your people, your quarterback, your coach. You can't wait to get back on the football field. I think this guy's a very very successful first year. You cannot coach the size that he has in four four eight at that size, especially if he plays faster than he with his time speed. I think he does. And you know, two mens, just everything that you would want in a receiver. So now let's match him up with someone that can deliver him the ball in a catchuple space. We got something going.
Speaker 1: Michael Kinsell is hoping that he goes to New England with Drake May delivering him the ball and we'll see what happens there. But I'd like that.
Speaker 2: Drake May is a junior Josh Allen, though. I would like to see him go to a Justin Herbert. I'd like to see him, you know, I'd like to see him go to I'd like to see him go to a traditional quarterback that goes through the reeds. First of all, if he goes to New England, there's so much there's a variety of wide receivers in that room there that will be fighting for time. I want him to go somewhere he's surrounded by good players and step on the field much like Worthy did oft Kansas City. You know, the reason the Worthy speed that he was able to beat people with speed is that the defenders has so many things to worry about out when they're playing Kansas City and Mahomes. So it's uh, I'd like to see this kid go to a very good team.
Speaker 1: What about what about what about the Texas teams? What if he went to Houston with that pe good spot.
Speaker 2: Uh, here's the quarterback needs a The quarterback needs a break like that. So, yes, that would make that would make sense to me. They would draft him for the purpose of saving their quarterbacks career because they don't want another year.
Speaker 1: Like that last year. And then what about playing opposite Ceedee Lamb in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a dream scenario for everyone, especially Dak.
Speaker 1: So and Jerry Jones for sure. Yeah, let's let's let's do this. Let's let's talk about the big, big news out of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, four years, one hundred and sixty one million dollars to Jamar Chase. He is now the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. This, according to Jordan Schultz from Fox Sports, one hundred and twelve million dollars in guaranteed money. God must be nice. He is now under contract with Cincinnati the twenty twenty nine season. But the Bengals weren't done. They signed T Higgins to a four year deal as well. So they will have Higgins, they will have Chase, and they'll have some guy named Joe Burrow throwing the football to him. One hundred and twenty seven catches, seventeen hundred yard seventeen touchdowns for Chase last year. He just feral turned twenty five years old less than three weeks ago, and certainly he'll love Chase. You love Higgins, he love Burrow. This was a as Michael Scott from the Office would say, a win win win scenario. What's not to like about the Bengals offense? Like, I think the biggest thing that worries me here in twenty twenty five is Chase Brown, just because I don't know what the Bengals are gonna do in the draft. Now, I know they brought back p Ryn, which maybe that makes it seem like, okay, Cincinnati's gonna hit up defense on day one, in day two, maybe they take a running back on day three, and it's not a huge hit to Chase Brown. But of god, this is a juggernaut here. You don't watch the show to say, hey, should I take Chase at the one oh one? Yeah, if you want to do that, more power to you. I probably do the same thing. But now Higgins Pharaoh, if we look at him, there is no nebulous situation going on with him anymore. He's going to be in Cincinnati. He is wide receiver fifteen at the three oh seven right now, How do you feel about Higgins ADP at the moment? Because I don't think it's going anywhere. I think he's going to be solidified there.
Speaker 2: Draft him aggressively and as often as you can stack him up and go for a bingo bonanza. You said it right, Bucky. When when it's funny, how you can challenge our channel I'm Michael Scott quote and be so on because what I want to take a moment to congratulate. And we're not the closest of friends or acquaintances, but a longtime agent in the business. Uh. He first worked for an agency before hanging out his own shingle as Rocky Arsenal. And what you might have what makes your win win win great is because there's three people involved in this. They're all intertwined. Rocky represents Jamar Chase, and he also represents t Higgins, and he his total independent agent is total players in the league, four players that he represents. And he does a great job obviously and probably kicking and screaming. Where the Cincinnati Bengals as he pulled them into modern day football, and they got the guarantees and the numbers that that these two players deserve, and they are. They are grateful for Rocky, and you know, I think the whole agent community should be grateful for the job that he has done. And I know the Bengal fans are because it's it's I imagine that the combine. If you had asked him, can you get both these players signed? The answer is no. But that changed after the combine, the structure of it, and that's why free agency can last long. To get these things worked out, the Bengals now must find some affordable defensive players that step up. They must rely on their scouting to fill in holes college scouting. But you know, this team doubled down on two the finest receivers in the game. They're going to throw them the ball. You should aggressively try to get both these players on your team and then get Burrow on your team to say I've done a job.
Speaker 1: I think the Bengals fans are probably clamoring for Rocky Arsenal to now represent Trey Hendrickson to get the Bengals a deal with him as well. Will he pull off the triple crown. I don't know if that would be likely, but I know that's what a lot of Cincinnati fans.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati been good, Rocky. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Vikings, we're good to Aaron Jones. Last year, they were good to him again this year. They've extended him two more years. But you know what else they did, Farrell this week They hooked up with their conference rivals San Francisco forty nine ers to acquire Jordan Mason, the running back who is now going to be the one B maybe definitely the two at worst the one be according to Adam Schefter for the for the backfield for Vikings, Minnesota gets Jordan Mason and the number one eighty seven pick in this year's draft. The Niners get picked one sixty and a six rounder next year. After they get him, they sign him to a two year deal seven million guaranteed a max value of twelve million dollars. Now he is going to be twenty six at the start and next season. Obviously that the tread. There's plenty of tread on the tires there with Mason, and you think about how good he was when McCaffrey was hurt. He was playing all three downs, and he gets seven hundred and eighty nine rushing aards and three touchdowns eleven catches for ninety one yards in twelve games this past season. The thing that we have to look at here, I think, and we'll talk about the Niners in a second. The thing we have to look at here, at least initially, is are we drafting Aaron Jones too high? Is Aaron Jones now suddenly a guy that we need to let somebody else take knowing that he was being he is now being drafted as running back twenty seven at the seven oh three, that is Caleb Johnson Tony Pollard territory. I think that's the first question we have to answer. How much does Jordan Mason, in your opinion, eat into Aaron Jones's touches? Knowing Aaron Jones' age and knowing that he was used pretty hard last year by the Vikings.
Speaker 2: I think what we're going to deal with is what we experienced with the guys from Pittsburgh last year. Didn't we start with them basically going side by side early, yeah, and then one of them separated and went higher, which it might have been waring if I remember correctly, but you probably remember more than I do, so Jones stays where he is. The message here to me is we're gonna run the football in Minnesota, and we're gonna we're gonna establish that run. We're gonna try to.
Speaker 1: Go that way with it.
Speaker 2: I I that's that's what I take away from this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that, And I'm just looking up right now. It was Naji Harris who actually moved up a little bit past Jalen Warren last year. It ended up being it wasn't it wasn't a ton It looks like trying to find it here. Naja Harris went off and in the mid seventh round last year, and then Dalen Warren ended up settling into the end of the eighth, so about a round and a half difference.
Speaker 2: And you know our Tennessee running backs didn't they kind of do that last year as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Pollard ended up as a as an early eighth round pick, and then Spears ended up as an early ninth round pick.
Speaker 2: This is drafting reality. But I think the listeners Bulky should on this March mad this Wednesday should link into listening and following your advice when it comes to young rookie running backs, because you were beyond correct about Bucky Urban last year. And the people came on the show and few of them joined you in your excitement. Some of them, you know, begrudgingly did a little bit more than you know, give you a little shoulder shake. But all in all, you were you were the leader in this player. You identified a player that would quickly become the next Jamar Gibbs and have that look to him on the field, and you know, that's what we want. And everybody knows that Ashton Genty is a great running back, but you know, whoever else you talk about as being a young running back, the fantasy listeners should should pay attention.
Speaker 1: I think, well, number one, I was not as effusive in my praise of Irving as some of our guests were. In fact, some of our guests I think turned me on to him a little bit, saying like, hey, you should be drafting more of this guy, And well, yeah, but at the end of the season, I wish I would add more, and I had a decent amount, but I wish I would add more. I think the other thing that's important, and I'll get to the niners in a second. This does not necessarily preclude the Vikings from taking a running back in a very deep running back draft. However, the Vikings backfield, to me, is one of the more quote unquote solidified ones. There's a zillion that are not solidified right now, and I think San Francisco is one of them. Where you now, there's going to be a lot of people we're drafting right now that will invest in Isaac Grendo thinking he's going to be the number two. I think the Niners are probably going to be investing in a running back that could be the air apparent to McCaffrey, or at least be the number two running back this year over Isaac Grendo, who is no stranger to the trainer's table. So my thought here with the Niners, yeah, it's McCaffrey, But then after that, I think the number two guys just not on their roster yet.
Speaker 2: Can we take a quick look at Grinda's numbers last year? Yeah, absolutely, you know, because one of the things that impressed me about this player that I saw in the pro game that I did not see here at University of Louisville might have been a product of the play calling, might have been a product of the offensive line here in college. But I really loved his cutback ability and when he got to the edge, he had another gear. And I think that forty nine ers scouted him very appropriately and have a player there. That's why they could let Mason go. They've got him under a rookie contract. And so I don't disagree with you that they could go with the draft with another running back, But I think you might be sliding Grinda a little bit.
Speaker 1: Lorendo was a guy who transferred to the University of Louisville after playing behind now New York Jets running back Braylan Allen for the University of Wisconsin Badgers.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to come to Kentucky well esentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I make the pilgrimage every year. Girndo fifteen carries seventy eight yards and two touchdowns, including two catches for fifty yards in a game against the Bears this past year. He also had eighty five yards rushing and a touchdown four catches in the Cowboys game in late October, ninety nine yards rushing against the Seahawks in mid October. Those were the standout games failed the top sixty yards in every other game obviously was playing behind McCaffrey, playing behind Mason for a good chunk of these. He ends the season with four hundred and twenty yards. He catches fifteen balls for one hundred and fifty yards, gets into the end zone four times in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I you know that's enough for me. I'm sorry, Okay.
Speaker 1: The Seahawks were sold on a new receiver named Cooper Cup. Cupp has signed with the Seahawks three years, forty five million dollars. According to Adam Schefter, this happened basically right before we went on the air last Friday, but we didn't get a chance to talk about it again. This comes out to being fifteen million a year. He grew up in Yakima, Washington. Did Cup attended Eastern Washington University. Cup wanted to stay on the West coast. He gets his wish as he stays or he goes to Seattle to play with Jackson Smith and Jig, but now both these players play in the slot a lot. Grub Ryan Grubb is no longer the coordinator for Mike McDonald's team in Seattle, as McDonald reportedly reportedly believe there was too much passing going on in that Seahawks offense last year. Now Metcalf has gone, which opens the door for Cup. Tyler Lockett has been released. That's gonna increase some target target a decent amount of targets for the number two receiver in that offense. Last year, for Cup in twelve games, sixty seven catches, seven hundred and ten yards and six touchdowns, which to me passes the test of like, Okay, you look good enough in twelve games playing behind pouquin Akua, So I would think that you could continue that going in Seattle. However, Farrell, Matthew Stafford is out, Sam Darnold is in, and Smith and Jigba is on a similar trajectory as Pukinnakua right now. And Cupp, as far as the eye test goes, last season, he even looked great, and he looked old, and he looked I'm not gonna say the W word, but he definitely looked like he had had his fill of NFL football playing at a premier level. Not sure how to think about Cup this year. Not sure how to think about the Seahawks offense now that Cup has joined the fray next to Jackson, Smith and Jigba. Right now, I'm trying to find my ADP on Cooper Cup right now, wide receiver forty six at the nine to twelve most of those drafts taking place after the signing. Is that a good way to spend a ninth round pick this year on Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: He'll be a fifth round draft pick by the time we make it to pair to Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable And and so this is not just you saying I believe in Cooper Cup. This is you saying the FFPC players, Oh yeah, they're all gonna believe in Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: And see you a late career change of scenery going home is always a boost. You mean the contract. Look, let's go back now to a concept of following the money. You know, they have intention for this guy, you know, and I think the Rams in their situation are dealing with two alien receivers. So they said, let's get rid of the oldest one and let's bring in a guy that the scored that averages over seventeen Fantasy points a game for his entire career. Other So that's what's happening down there. So Cooper cut, Cooper Cup becomes expendable, you know, he's always sort of been on a prove it situation, so he'll go up there to Seattle and prove it. And when he proved it at Los Angeles the first time, the guys that had rostered him, they won championships in fantasy football, and they've got an opportunity to do it again. I just got to get busy and get drafting. I've had a full schedule and they're giving players like Cooper cup Away in the ninth round. Maybe you know, start signing up for that gorilla. Everyone that that would.
Speaker 1: Be a smart idea. What does this do for Jackson Smith and Jigbas Your belief in him as wide receiver twelve at the three oh two rate, now as high as you are un cupped, does that mean you should be looking elsewhere than JSN at the two three turn.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move him down because they're safely picks at three to two. There's another wrong with the player. But now you don't want to spend the guy who's going in front. Who's the two receivers in front? Who's the two receivers behind of.
Speaker 1: In Jig Smith and Jigba?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now with Darren Harmany, the fantasy Mojo, which I will remind you everyone should have a subscription to the service.
Speaker 1: Aj Brown, Drake London, Lad McConkey. Those are the three receivers that are going immediately in front of Smith and Jigba as high as the two O seven, and then right after Smith, the Jigba goes Tyreek Hill, and then you're seeing Garrett Wilson T Higgins right after that. So that's Smith and Jigmas in the middle of those six guys.
Speaker 2: I want Wilson and Higgins before, I want not necessarily, do you agree with me?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't. I mean, I don't know. Like the thing that that scares me about Wilson is everywhere Fields has been, whether it was Chicago or Pittsburgh and now New York, it seems like the running game has been a pretty big deal. And and I worry about Wilson not getting the volume that Smith and Jigba would get this year now, and that that's not a I mean, I'm fine with Higgins over Smith and Jigbo, but but I don't know about Wilson. Wilson. Wilson scares me a little bit.
Speaker 2: If we're going to draft receivers early that have to get ten targets a game to be successful, then we probably shouldn't be drafted those receiving We probably should double down at tight end because they're going to get the targets. Hey, how many targets? Uh? How many targets you think uh Bowers will get from Gino Smith a game? Well, okay, Kevin Insano might know who Bowers.
Speaker 1: Is, but now he does. Now he does, Now he does.
Speaker 2: He's getting a lot of mileage out of that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Captain and Santa. Yeah, the Bowers thing that Remember he.
Speaker 2: Barely knew who McConkie was and I never heard of ours, Rock Bowers.
Speaker 1: Do you want to take you guess it? How many tar because he saw last year, Pharrell. Uh, let's go one sixty. It's an excellent excellent guests one forty five is the better prices, right, guest one fifty three and he caught one hundred and twelve of them last year. Now he gets Geno Smith. I don't you know, it'll be interesting to see what they do at running back and receiver in the draft.
Speaker 2: So I already got the running back situation taking care of They do not. They absolutely they didn't acquire moster no, must start most Yeah, I'm living in three years ago, bulky, but I've always enjoying that acquisition.
Speaker 1: Mostard will probably have like two or three really good games.
Speaker 2: You know, how old is Moster now?
Speaker 1: Thirty two? I want to say Ferrari.
Speaker 2: He still goes fast. You know, it's just but he's.
Speaker 1: Always in the shop, just like a Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, yeah, Hey, the training staff with the Raiders will win out. And you know, bulkeyah, everybody's a little looser in Las Vegas. Who we are, right, Raheem?
Speaker 1: Moster turns thirty three in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: You know, it is to me. I want to talk about when he was with the Niners and what they did to the Packers, why he.
Speaker 1: Didn't know it was awful And the worst part about it was Farrell is. I had most Are on some teams that year, but the season was done. It was the playoffs and Moster it's running rough shot and I have him, but I don't have him on any you know, like my my fantasy year is done. I don't have him any playoff squads. So it was a double gut punch seeing him and Kaepernick just go crazy. Okay, let's do let's do this. Where was I going here with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I had an email, I had an email I wanted to read that went Yes, it went part and parcel with our Seattle Seahawks conversation which uh dynasty Dustin hanging out watching us to night on YouTube, Lad mcconkeye, Jackson Smith and Jigba. Those are his wide receiver one and wide receiver two in his current Big Gorilla draft that's going on right now. Sam Donald is the subject of Scott in Escondido's California's email. Is Donald in for a rude awakening in Seattle? Thanks so much? That is Scott in Escondido, California. I think I can't remember if I was bringing this up with you last last week, Farah. But he moves on from Justin Jefferson, TJ. Hockinson, Jordan Addison to Jackson Smith and Jigba, Marcz Valdez, Scantling, Cooper Cup that it is different and if Seattle really does not want to throw as much as they did last year, it's gonna be a lot of Kenneth Walker, It's gonna be a lot of Zach Charbonnay. Yeah, I don't know if I'm on board with Sam Donald coming in with eighty percent of what he did last year in Minnesota. I have my doubts.
Speaker 2: I have my doubts. Two book I really did. That's that's another The dovetails into Jackson Smith and Jig So. I don't know what the number is with quarterbacks that were going to be happy with fantasy football, but I think we better start identifying the number that says one receiver will do well and the tight end might do well, but the other receiver will fail the.
Speaker 1: Other, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm so high on those Bengals. They don't necessarily have a tight end you know that's going to run away with anything. And we know those two receivers aren't going to fail, and we know that quarterback will probably be at four thousand yards by game twelve, So you know, why handcuff yourself with a quarterback that is not going to be able to reach those numbers? And you know, now you can begin to think about Baker Mayfield reaching those Yeah, totally. We talk about a lot of quarterbacks on the show, but there's really only twelve that matter, and so why are you going to get one that's got a uphill fight and an unproven situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the only way you would is if you're playing in best Ball and you you want to grab a third one. Other than that, Darnold is just not a player. I want to be interested in weal.
Speaker 2: My head's already in September. Man, I'm already, You're already, and I'm talking to Chris. I'm getting ready to sit down. Guys are bringing me their drink tickets.
Speaker 1: Farrel last email I have today for this show is Paul and Pittsburgh Deer, Balky and Farrell. Is the tush push really going to get banned? Does this mean even more great things for sakuon Barkley. That is Paul and Pittsburgh. So number one, we found out today that the Packers have formally proposed a rule change that would ban the tush push. No surprise, they were the ones that didn't want to see this happen. The Packers, who, by the way, until the playoffs, had a lot of success stopping the tush push. In fact, I think they were one of the most successful teams in the NFL stopping it up until their playoff matchup against the Eagles this past year. I don't think this is in any danger of being passed. And even if it was, Jalen Hurts is still going to get his quarterbacks. Yes, and Saquon Barkley with the tush push last year, had an MVP esque season. So this will not change the way I think about Hurts or the way I think about Barkley here going forward. If I want to be down on Barkley, there's other reasons to be down on Barkley this year. His ADP, his age, his usage. I don't even know if I'm down like on any of those things, but I think those would be better reasons to be down at Barkley than worried about a tush push hurting.
Speaker 2: His Oh you say the same thing about Moster. Fine, you.
Speaker 4: Know the Raiders are going to take a running back like they could get genty Farrelly, or they'll take Henderson or something in round two and then Mostar it is just like thrilled the get gent.
Speaker 1: That'd be excited. Only what's six weeks away? A little bit less than six weeks away, and we'll find out who they take with the man.
Speaker 2: Those those pro days are those pro days are going off at five and six a clip. You know, yeah, five or six every day. It's it's it's they're coming here to Louisville on the twenty fifth. You know, it's just it's a good time.
Speaker 1: It is a good time. I want to encourage everybody to check out kf f f C dot com kf f SC dot com. You can sign up right now for a ton of stuff. You can join me and some of the other luminaries right now that are playing in kf F s C, A lot of FFPC players as well. I'm currently in uh thirty nine dollars Best Ball and a I thought I joined another best Ball there too. Yeah, the Big Payback playing.
Speaker 2: You can join One's Ball, but that's more.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So you can check those out if you want to get some best ball action. But don't forget I mean, if you want to go out and play kf The live spots are up for the auction in Louisville. The live spots are up for Louisville in the Big Payback, the main events. I mean, everything is up available right now, So get out there, joint start planning your schedule. Bill Hollywood. As we said earlier, KFFSC dot com is where to go for that Farrell. I will talk with you again in nine days next Friday. We'll have another good show. This is a lot of fun tonight, man, Thanks for hanging out.
Speaker 2: It did and I missed our guests. You know, I think we should get bulky some real things that we should aim for this year. Yeah. We should have a Generation X guest. We've ever had that young guest. We should have more ladies, we should have Dynasty d come on the show. I'll be doubt for that. Yeah, I'll tell him how he You know, while he can't play online from Pennsylvania, once he enters the crosses that state line into the Bluegrass, he's good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you'd be good to go. We are good to go with you, Farrell as always at J. Farrell Elliott, the at KFFSC official on the X Brother. Have a good rest of your week. We'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 2: Book You got it.
Speaker 1: That's Barrel Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. I want to thank him, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you for hanging out with us tonight or streaming, downloading, watching. Later, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour returns next Friday at ten pm Eastern time. I don't believe I have a I got some feelers out for a guest, so we'll see what happens next Friday. But next Friday we'll have a guest again. Ten o'clock Eastern time is when our next show will be Tomorrow night. If you're looking for a break from the brackets, a break from hoops, I'm doing my show on the Better Sports Network tomorrow, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show, Player Profilers, and the Fantasy Football advice site. Brendan Booth is going to be joining me tonight for two hours. I'm excited for him. If you've ever seen him in action on any of his streams, he's a lot of fun. It's going to be a lot of fun for two hours tomorrow night. We'll get into some veteran stuff, but a lot of rookies. We're gonna get through running backs, receivers and tight ends for sure. The never two Early Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments available at my FFPC dot com right now. Enter today for your chance to win a forty thousand or ten thousand dollars grand prize. While you're at the ffpc's website. Dynasty orphans available. Entry fees range anywhere from seventy seven to five thousand dollars. A lot of those have been reduced for twenty twenty five. Pick yourself up a reduced fee auction excuse me dynasty team for this season. Eighteen hundred plus leagues, not a single one of them has ever been canceled or folded in f FPC history. And the FFPC launches its inaugural Big Gorilla Tournament, a one million dollar grand prize. Drafts already off and running. People are playing in the Early Rampage Tournament with the Big Gorilla and taking advantage of that seven Bananas promo. You've already given away a lot of free teams thanks to that. For more information, go to my FFPC dot com and that is where you can register to play as well. M y FFPC dot com my f FPC dot com. Remember toake this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, shirt with your friend, shirt with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow night at seven o'clock. Right here as well as the Better Sports Network for Farrell Elliott, I'm Eric Balkan, This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Your weekend, Your early March Madness weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasley Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I know there is basketball going on, and for any of you who are interested in fantasy football, thanks so much for hanging out tonight. I always love doing this show. It's always fun to do a full show with Farrell. Hopefully you enjoyed it as well. May your bracket live long over the next three weeks or so, but rest asshirt. When everybody's bracket is busted, we'll still be here talking dynasty, fantasy football, and fantasy football in general. Thanks for watching, everybody. We'll talk with you again next Friday.