Speaker 1: Seven o six here at fifty five kr C DE Talk station. A very happy independence Dae to you. Please to see it worked out for us. I'm happy to introduce to the fifty five KRC Morning Show to talk about her book The Ultimate Vaccine Timeline, a fact packed history of vaccines and their makers. Welcome to the fifty five CARSY Morning Show. Shas Khan a London born Swiss creator, designer, information junking, critical thinker, obsessed for some reason. We'll find out why with vaccines. Graduated from a Central Saint Martin College of Art and Design with a BA and Product Design complemented or education with certification certifications and courses of nutrition, marketing, communications, anatomy, physiology and immunal biology as well as vaccinology. Shaskhan, it is a pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Brian, thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 1: All Right, with your interesting background, I mean, you didn't go to medical school and you didn't become a scientist, research siteist, how is it you parlayed your background into this profound interest in vaccines, which led, of course to your publication of the book The Ultimate Vaccine Timeline.
Speaker 2: I've always had a passion for science, and I almost did biology as a major at university and then went to art. But the reason why I decided to look into this is because simply I had a personal tragedy in my life. My father passed away two months after a flu shot, and there were just lots of rag flags that went up for me because he was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer. He never smoked, it was pretty healthy, but in hospital all his symptoms were neurological. So I just was a bit confused, and I didn't know anything about vaccines. I mean, I'm not a parent either. Some vaccines went on my radar, but after that incident, basically I started asking questions, went and read the package and start was surprised to find that the neurological injuries were actually acknowledged and recognized after flu vaccines, And that just got me started reading and then going down the rabbit hole in libraries and national archives in the UK and in Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's tragedies like that somehow often end up bearing fruit in the form of providing the rest of us with information that's actually being hidden. We learned a lot about this, you know, the behind the scenes research and the studies and the outcomes that the pharmaceutical companies knew about. Most notably, I'm thinking obviously about the COVID nineteen vaccine, but they didn't disclose it to the American people, and they got this emergency use authorization which prevents them from being sued for this what I would argue was a holy whole cloth experimental vaccine. And then we find out, like you, when you go to find out what the story is and what the realities are and is there any causal connection between my daughter or my son having a heart attack at age twelve with these vaccines, they don't want to give you the information. So did you run in any brick walls trying to discover information on these vaccines.
Speaker 2: On COVID specifically, yes, like I think everybody else. And I think it's also because there's relatively recent so we're still going to have to be patient and wait for a while before all the information comes out. But a lot of information is already available. But for the other vaccines and then the archives. The only roadblock I came against is there are lots of documents that are still protected by by the Freedom of Information Acts. I mean, sorry, you can't get access to them for the Freedom of Information Acts because they're still protected. So some of the requests that I made through the National Archives, some I got through to and others I couldn't get access to. And I'll try again, I guess, in five years, to get access to these documents. So these are documents from the government, like internal minutes from the meetings, different reports that they might have received. And I could get access to documents from the eighties, but documents that are more recent. And I say recent was like, you know, question comments, comments from the nineties that I still couldn't get a hold of. So that's the only roadblock that I came across at the moment, because otherwise a lot of information out there is just a question of really digging in and having to go find it, and most people don't want to do that in libraries.
Speaker 1: Well, and your book is a historical one too, because I mean, as I read it spans over fifteen hundred years. Have vaccines been around that long?
Speaker 2: Well, vaccines in the way that we understand them haven't been around that long. But the concept of variolation, which is the concept of giving someone a controlled like back in the days it was smallpox, so that was like they would either blow dried scabs up your nose or try to scrape it into an open wound, superficial wound on your arm. That's been around for almost like one thy three hundred years. We don't have any, you know, definitive records where it started, but it's believed to have started in Asia and then come over to Europe and then buy the seventeen hundreds, late seventeen hundreds was in Europe, and it was banned eventually in the mid eighteen hundreds because it was known to be a pretty dangerous procedure. It could transmit all kinds of other infections and people could get like a crossed arms and that was replaced with vaccination, which is the concept that basically Edward Jenner in the UK brought up, which is using cowtbooks to that rarely against to vaccinate against the small points.
Speaker 1: Now, did you reach any determination as to whether there were particular categories of vaccines that were quote unquote safe versus those that you personally wouldn't use because you fear how they are manufacturing, I think, and you're not talking to a doctor or a virologist or a scientist, and I don't play one on radio, but mRNA technology sounds to me from what I've read. They've known about this type of technology behind the scenes, but they've never launched any major pharmaceutical drugs based on that technology because there was a lot of risk associated with it. And then along comes COVID and that's the technology they use for the COVID vaccines. Is there something inherently concerning about that type of technology mr NA?
Speaker 2: Well, what's concerning about that type of technology is something completely new and was initially used in the concept of cancer treatment. So obviously you had various thick patients who didn't have much other recourse than almar was real option because it didn't have any other options. The first mRNA critical trial for the infractious disease wasn't until twenty thirteen, and it was done by Kurevak in Germany, and it wasn't even very successful, like they sold the results in one hundred people and it wasn't very wasn't very promising. So the fact that they're using this topology which turns people cells into a protein spike creating factory, is incredibly concerning because We don't know how long the protein is going to be expressed, We don't know how many you know, spike proteins you're creating. That could be explaining as well why we see such a huge different types of problems like from myocarditis to blood cloths, to respiraty issues, to weird skins issues and neurological diseases. So for me, it's definitely a technology that is incredibly concerning. To have launched it like this on a mass scale under an emergency youth authorization is incredibly concerning.
Speaker 1: Well some would say criminal, and there in lines of challenge because you know, we had this, oh my god, we're all going to die global pandemic on our hands, and so people were inclined to, pretty much like a cancer patient with no resources or no other options, go with whatever option is available. It almost seems like we were all in that circumstance. But if Pfizer or the pharmaceutical manufacturers of these mrn NA technologies knew themselves that there were risks and substantial risks compared to other f like FDA approved drugs, what's with the rush to judgment and getting it out into the world. Is there something nefarious behind that, or is just the old fashioned profit motive.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously profit motive is one of them, because Pfizer made a huge amount of money with their vaccine, But I don't understand why the government would back that up because the profit motive doesn't really apply.
Speaker 1: For them exactly.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately, I would speculate that there's something either they wanted to see how we would comply. It was a social experiment, or there is something in that vaccine that will discover down the line at some point that was again tested to see how it could react in people. And so that's that's my speculation because I have no way of confirming.
Speaker 1: So one big, massive stage one clinical trial on the global population basically.
Speaker 2: Pretty much i'd say stage two, stage three. Maybe Stage one is usually only one hundred people. But yeah, definitely an experiment in a mass scale all right.
Speaker 1: Now, in so far as other vaccines are concerned, moving away from the m RNA COVID vaccine, I am not a complete anti vaxxer. I know there are folks out there that are saying hell not of vaccines that you know, autism is a big concern, but I'm happy that we don't have rooms full of hundreds of iron lungs, which is what people need when they got polio, and the polio vaccines seems to have been wildly successful like a lot of other vaccines. Is have you reach any conclusions about some of these long standing drugs or vaccines that we are usually regularly.
Speaker 2: Getting well For me, polio was definitely one of the biggest shuckers because if anybody Hasten has read Dissolving Illusions by doctor Susan Humphrie and Roman Dystrionic, that goes into explaining very well the misconceptions that we had around the polio vaccine being so effective. And I'll tell you two things is they changed the definition of polio when the vaccine came out, and they also changed this funny because you see often the same playbook, like they defined people who were vaccinated as unvaccinated because they hadn't they received polio or they had polio sorry within two weeks of getting the vaccine, so they were able to pull them unalcylated, which everyone knows is what actions happened exactly with COVID vaccine and polio as well. Nobody looked into really understanding what the causes were. There were lots of people at the time who were sticking the alarm about DDT so pesticides that were being used and the reason why it was more prominent in summertime. And the polio vaccine itself was also very problematic. I mean, it caused polio. That's why very quickly in the nineteen sixties who shifted to the oral polio, which was the sugar cube live version. Yeah, but even that also caused problems. So I was my bubble basically burst when I looked into polio because I came out of this, you know, when I approached this research very four vaccines, believing what we were told, and the polio vaccine basically burst that bubble, and I had to realize that, Hang on a minute, they've been telling us the bunch of propaganda, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: So hmm, well, I would just think about the global numbers of people with polio compared to where they were, say at the turn of the century, last century. Obviously there's a reduction in the number of polio cases out there.
Speaker 2: I don't want to support, go ahead, Yeah, So I was just going to say, what's interesting about polio as an infectious disease? Like all the other infectious diseases were pretty high in the beginning of the twentieth century, like you know, measles and eustice and dipteria. But polio came out of nowhere. It was very interesting, like there was zero zerra cases and then suddenly nineteen sixteen there was an epidemic in New York City and then there were some spikes. But essentially polio pretty much came out of nowhere. So it looks like it was more of an environmental thing that was causing these problems. And there's also something called provocation poliomi lightest, which was known to be caused after DTP vaccine and smallpox vaccine, they knew that givting vaccines the kids could actually create polio. And that's in the documentation and that I show in my book.
Speaker 1: Oh that's frightening, and is this and this is information. It's all well documented, I mean obviously not readily available to you or I. And you walk into your you take your kid into a pediatrician's office, it's just a matter of course, Well, it's time to get the polios, you know, sugar, It's time to get the the measles and mumps. Vaccine, and no one really stops and discusses the potential downside risk of this. I don't recall that ever happening with my children.
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't. But the information is readily available, but as I said, often it's available only through libraries or through paywalls of medical articles that most people don't have access to. So I have tried to put as much information in the book and also the website. They will a company. It will show give links to people so that if they want to go and find out more, they'll have, you know, places to go and look. But no, this information isn't like it's not on the vaccine information sheet given by the CDC.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. Frightening stuff. Well, I'm glad we have you out there. Schez Khan, author of the Ultimate Vaccine Timeline of Fact back History of Vaccines in the Makers four. We part company this morning, and I've enjoyed our conversation very enlightening. Is there some one thing that specifically jumps out at you? If you had to let my listening audience know of some terrible or crazy fact you learn when compiling all this information, is something immediately jumped to mine?
Speaker 2: Well, apart from the polio issues. For me, I wasn't aware of the vaccine Injury Compensation program when I started my research. Those who don't know, since nineteen eighty nine, over eleven thousand cases of vaccine harm have been compensated for over five billion US dollars and it concerns mainly mainly the flu vaccine, with the DTP being a close second or third position. But this I wasn't aware of because obviously my dad passed away after the flu vaccines, and I was quite shocked to see that that was already seen as one of the most compensated cases in the vaccine injury Compensation program.
Speaker 1: Well, condolence is on your law your father, and I'm glad you did the research to track it down and I appreciate you putting it all together in the Ultimate Vaccine Timeline. My listeners can easily get a copy of your book on my blog page at fifty five car Sea dot com and I'll encourage them to do so. It's been great talking with you, and thank you again for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, Thank you so much for having me by.
Speaker 1: My pleasure seven nineteen Right now fifty five care seat me talk station shoos in Switzerland, Geneva. How about that crystal Clear on that one anyway? Uh? Better than Tom's Tom, that's true.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You're dealing with shoulder pain, knee pain, hip pain, neck pain, talking a arthritis, and you've taken a whole bunch of steroids over the years, and the pain keeps coming back, and you're talking with your doctor about surgery. You might want to get a second opinion before you get surgery. Why not consider QC Kinetics, the leaders in regenerative medicine, using treatments like advanced cellular therapy and platelet rich plasma which you're designed to actually help your body heal itself without masking the pain. It gets to the root of the problem. Their cellular treatments contain growth factors and healing properties which allow you to maximize your own body's ability to heal itself. If you had fabulous success straight across this great land of ours, ninety two percent of patients reporting satisfaction with the results working for people just like you. The results well, let you move easier and live better. And this second opinion, it's a free BQC Kinetics will be happy to explain this to you. With a free consultation. You may be a great candidate. You may not talk to them about it. Beck, it's better than surgery. I would argue a few minutes with the QC kinetics folks. Easy to set up. Call them five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.