Speaker 1: Josie Jackson, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Josie Jackson JAXXO n links to all of our social media or in the episode description below. Please make sure you like, comment, subscribe all that stuff on this video, but most importantly, make sure you support the content creators that come on the show. Otherwise they stop coming on the show. So bare minimum, you gotta follow them on social media. Next step payday rolls around your kid needs a payment for braces or whatever. Say, look, I have to go subscribe somewhere else right now. Okay, Josie, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: With me tonight.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: So let's start with this.
Speaker 1: Right before Josie Jackson became a full blown content creator, who were you?
Speaker 2: What your life like?
Speaker 1: Because I want to see what I love to do is talk about and I'm not diving deep. I'm not like you know, tell me your cousin's Social Security numbers is not a scammer thing. The idea is more, who were you before? Is this a natural thing that came out of you or is this.
Speaker 2: A total shift from where you were? So? Who were you before this?
Speaker 4: I was a data analyst, not not what is I not at all what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: So I did go to school for fashion and business, and you know, by turn of events, I ended up in the drywall industry as a data analyst. Yo.
Speaker 1: Yo, Were you just the hottest person within like fifty miles of this place or what was the situation there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: So at first I was in customer service and it was a lot of young people, and I mean some older people, but a lot of younger people, and.
Speaker 3: So it was pretty It was, you know, a mixed bag.
Speaker 5: Of attractive people versus whatever your your normal company. But then I got promoted into the manufacturing department and I was the only girl under fifty. There was a few old ladies that had been there forever, and then the rest were just a bunch of old men.
Speaker 3: And when I.
Speaker 5: Tell you that I wore short skirts to the office and I never got sent to HR, I.
Speaker 3: Think it just tells you exactly what was happening.
Speaker 1: So you were a data analyst for drywall, which, again no offense, sounds like the most boring job in the world. Like, I mean, you couldn't summarize it like chalk. Maybe if you were data analyst for Big Chalk, like I can't. I can't think of something more boring.
Speaker 5: I was grateful because right after I got the promotion, we were sent home for COVID. So it worked out in my face because I ended up having more time than I really needed for the job.
Speaker 3: But it was a new position that they had created.
Speaker 5: And so no one really knew how fast that I could get things done. And how you know it was. I was ended up building a jewelry side hustle. I was making jewelry during office hours at remote and then they sent us back to the office and I said, well, this sucks. And I had already established that I did not need an eight hour work day to get my work done.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting in the office and I'm so bored.
Speaker 5: And I had just started an open relationship with my now ex husband, but that open relationship had me horny, it had me excited and distracted. So I'm sitting in my office chair just scrolling through dating apps, sending naughty pictures to these boys I was talking to.
Speaker 3: And that is really.
Speaker 5: Where it began, because at first I was just taking naughty pictures for the love of the game, and then after a few months, someone suggested that I make it only fans, and I made that only fans, and I went viral for the very first time from a video that I made at my desk.
Speaker 1: You jumped literally like my next five questions almost word for word for some of these.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, listen, I'm a storyteller. I can tell this story.
Speaker 1: I mean my next I want to stay on two. But my next question was, tell me about your office era of it. I mean, it's like word for word, you just it was perfect. Man, My prep sheets are fucking good.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 5: Oh bad that you didn't want to talk very much because you were losing your voice.
Speaker 1: So I thought you, that's true, that's true. All right, let me kindly take one step back, though, sure your data analy Do you have a master's in fashion?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Fashion business? Something like that?
Speaker 1: There's obviously a lot of like and this is not commentary on you or girls in the porn industry or anything else. There's a lot of normal to get to that point. It feels like there's a lot of following the steps, doing your schooling, working your way up, learning how to do this, and that was there, and then we're I'd love to jump into the open relationship how that started. But was that something you had to suppress actively at all, like your sexuality like anything there? Or was the open relationship the birth of the sexuality.
Speaker 5: The open relationship was definitely the birth of my kinky Josie era. I had been with my ex since I was nineteen, and so there was it was just a fanilla relationship. I was, we weren't having that much sex. And yeah, with the office job and all that stuff, like, I just was living a very very normal life. I thought that I was going to climb the corporate ladder and you know that the white picket fence with the kids and all the all the things, and I did. Once I graduated and got to the corporate world, I quickly.
Speaker 3: Realized that it was not for me.
Speaker 5: My personality does not really suit a corporate environment. And I was miserable, and you know, I wasn't used to not being super successful whenever I set my mind to, and I couldn't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why don't they like me?
Speaker 6: And it's just because I've always been a little extra, a little abnormal, a little fucking I don't know, call it autism, call it ADHD, call it whatever you want.
Speaker 5: But I did not fit into corporate. And I've never really been one to be able to fit myself into somewhere that I don't fit into. So I always knew that my end goal was to work for myself and to get out of corporate. I did not know how I learned after In my first job after college, I learned about passive income. I learned about different ways to make money, and that woke me up to the whole world of oh, I don't actually have to just be a cog in the machine. I just didn't know that porn was going to be my vehicle out of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, let me. This is a dumb question. Did you have jobs like as a teenager in this and that? And did you push back on bosses back then? I've always been that way. As soon as I lose respect, I am totally loyal. If I respect and like, you know what you're doing, you said something for a reason, you established a plan and this and that. Once I lose respect for a manager, the.
Speaker 2: Whole job to me is like dude who.
Speaker 5: Gives it my very first well not my very first boss in like a corporate setting was amazing. I loved her and she taught me that people work for people and that stuck with me forever. And then when she left and I got a shitty manager after, I'm like, well this sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Now I get I always think the people that dive in and do this the best, or the people who don't necessarily have the wall to lean back on, but don't also have the drive to be under someone's thumb the rest of their whole life, right like you just you just can't do it. Something is it's like eating away at you because I don't respect this fucking person. You don't get to tell me what to do right yet.
Speaker 5: And I'm god, I'm I am a rule follower, I am a good girl, like I do. I want to I want my my good like I want I want the affirmation, I want the praise. I want to do it right. But also like, it's hard for me to fucking.
Speaker 3: Do it if I don't respect you.
Speaker 1: Sure, totally totally, so uh you all right, let's talk about opening this up because that's always interesting to me. There's so many different dynamics. It doesn't sound necessarily like some of the performers I've interviewed where it's like they went into it open and there's an understanding and they got together. It almost sounds like, and I don't use this word harshly, I don't mean too. It almost feels like I got a little stale when you were like, how can we ramp this up?
Speaker 2: Is that true? Or am I wrong on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say so. We definitely we got married.
Speaker 5: It was COVID Wedding twenty twenty, so we put our honeymoon on pause, and a few months later it was I guess July twenty twenty one. We were getting ready to go on this vacation to a resort, and I had always had this fantasy of meeting another couple at a resort on vacation and fucking them. I had never and I've always been interested in women, but never got to experience and explore my bisexuality.
Speaker 3: It never got it.
Speaker 5: I always had threesome dreams, three some fantasies, couple swap fantasies. I never knew that there was this whole world of people doing it. So I ended up telling my ex one night. I was so embarrassed to say it out loud, but I opened up about fantasies that I had, and he said that he thought it was hot.
Speaker 3: So we go on our honeymoon.
Speaker 5: We're at a resort in Mexico and on the last night there was this guy who was there with his family and we were playing volleyball with him and were I was, I was kind of flirting, and I was like, I was like I would look at my ex and I'd look it back, like flirt with this guy. I'm like, WHOA, what's happening here?
Speaker 3: This is fun? And nothing happened.
Speaker 5: But that night we went back to the room and I told him I was like, you know, I kind of wanted something to happen.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy? And he's like, no, I think that's hot.
Speaker 5: And so we get back from our trip a couple days later and I'm just.
Speaker 3: For shits and gigs.
Speaker 5: I'm googling dating apps for couples and aloe and behold, there's a whole like Cosmopolitan article online about the lifestyle and that people my age are actually doing this stuff and it's really not abnormal, so or at least it's not as crazy as.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be. Yeah, And so we ended up.
Speaker 5: I told him that I found this app called Field, and he was like, shit, yeah, download it.
Speaker 3: So I download Field.
Speaker 5: Which is a lifestyle app where you link your profile with your partner and it's just lifestyle friendly. You know, there's single people, there's couples there, but everybody's open and it's it's more kink friendly whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever. We had our first threes in the next day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I do have to ask this. It almost sounds like I thought you were going to fuck that guy on vacation. I was going to be like, we upset, no boundaries or rules, it just wash jump in there. So I do have to ask you do that you have your threes? Why was he so encouraged. Look, the typical ignorant outside guy goes, yeah, I'd have a threesome, but like with my wife and another chick, right yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly sure, And that's where it would stop for ninety five percent of men right out there. So when you go, boy, I'd like to have a threesome, and he kind of smiles and you go, I'd really like to get two dicks inside me. And was he like okay right away? I mean, did it seem like he was into it? Because he was into it or was he into it because he was trying to just go with you.
Speaker 5: So he was also interested in exploring his bisexuality, and he had always been interested in exploring the CUK dynamic, which I didn't even know what that was. I didn't know about the lifestyle. I didn't know about hot wits and cucks and all the terminology and the lifestyle and whatnot, and so it really did. We had been together for so many years that I think it was time we were just exploring. And so we started with threesomes with guys and girls. We would do couple swaps with other couples, and we really dove in because my personality, especially when I get into something, I'm like, oh this is fun, I want to do this, And mind you, I'd been fucking the same person for eight years, and so I went a little buck wild for sure, and we ended up just doing full open relationship. We were going to just do like couple swaps threesomes where we both were there, but scheduling three to four adults schedules is hard, and so it got challenging to have times to go on dates. And then it was going to be like for a while, if he had a date, then I'd have to have a date at the same time or else he wouldn't like It was just as weird trying to find a balance, and then we just went full open relationship. And that's when I started going and filming. I remember I had never filmed anything before, and I remember we were talking. We had a Snapchat group with this other couple and they sent us a video of them fucking and we were like, oh my god, is this a thing that people do?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, like Kevin STAVEETSI. And that's where that started.
Speaker 5: I would go hook up with these guys and I'd be like, all right, we can hook up, but I have to film it to bring back to my husband.
Speaker 3: And I would do that. I'd come back, I would like suck his dick or ride him while I showed him the videos.
Speaker 5: And that's where my love of filming came from. It was kind of like a kink unlocked that I didn't know I had. And after a little while, I had guys that were like, why don't you make an OnlyFans like you're you love this, You're good at it, you're having fun. And I was in debt. We had just gotten married, bought our house. I renovated the house and decorated it like I had no budget, which was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So I was like, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I got us into this mess, like, let me see how much money I can make and see if I can get us out of this mess.
Speaker 3: And eight months later I was debt free and quitting my office job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you know, but the funny thing is I always talk about this, but the outside perception, right, the people who watch from the outside, this is not my thought. You can't do this many interviews and still think this way. But guys go Okay. So she shows up on set, she wakes up at noon, she shows up on set. Oh, she like has sex for like an hour, and then she goes home. She cashes her fifty thousand dollars check and blah blah blah. What I always find so funny about it is you traded an eight hour job for a sixteen hour job.
Speaker 3: Right, much more than that.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm constantly working and I haven't stopped working day since I started. My only fans, But I don't regret it, and I would never change it.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure, all right, tell me about the office era. What are the office era videos?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So they started out with just I'd go to the bathroom and I would take things in the bathroom, just some selfies, fingering myself, easy peasy. And then I got a little more bold and I would start flashing at my desk. And because we were still in this like half remote half home, so not everyone that worked on the floor was there the same days that I was there.
Speaker 3: Now I did.
Speaker 5: My desk was literally next to the director, and then the VP of manufacturing was like right behind me.
Speaker 3: So there, It's not like there was no risk. I just I was bored and horny.
Speaker 5: So they definitely the videos got more bold and bold as I started getting away with it. I would start with just the flashing, and then the one that went viral, This clip has like God, bless this clip.
Speaker 3: I It starts with me dropping.
Speaker 5: A pen and I turn around to pick it up and I bend over and I'm not wearing any panties. And that's the clip. That is just the simple clip. It blew up on Reddit and changed my life.
Speaker 1: Dude, I cannot understand what going viral is or how it happens. Let me ask you, was that your best video clip, Like if you were to no, no, no, we know the internet maybe thinks it was your best way. Do you think it was your best one? Do you think it right?
Speaker 2: It never is. No.
Speaker 1: I have a short on YouTube. One of the performers I talked to explains how a politician asked her to pretend to be his daughter and pretend like she was drowning. That's got one hundred and fifty views. I've got one hundred thousand views on some video about a girl telling a non story. She's a sweetheart, you know, it's not against her telling some non story. You never know what's gonna go viral.
Speaker 3: Why're at God's just do they choose it?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: My claimed to theme was I was on the reddit. So the the subreddit that it blew up on was the MILS category, and it was number one of all time for like six months.
Speaker 3: So if you went to.
Speaker 5: That page and like sorted it from the best most viewed of all time, I was there just dropping my pen.
Speaker 2: I how many years ago was this?
Speaker 3: I it was a couple of years ago. I am not a mill f.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Not a milf.
Speaker 5: So I've always had an assistant that's helped me post on my reddit. And so when he posted it and then started posting the milf and I'm like, hey, now I am not a milf, and he's like, you're fine, trust me, get over it.
Speaker 2: Just let it go viral. Okay, if it takes off, it takes off your.
Speaker 3: Good I guess I'm a milf now, all right.
Speaker 1: So when do we now that one on reddit? But what was the initial stuff that started going on OnlyFans? What was your move into that? Was that stuff either with your ex? Was that, like, you know, away from your ex at.
Speaker 5: The time, the hookup videos that I certainly didn't have paperwork for, but those were those were the that was the wild West. That was before shit got real and we started having to get more serious about paperwork and release forms and testing and all the things. I mean, I didn't I didn't know about that world to begin with. But yeah, it was a little bit more of a free for all those days. And so I was these Yeah, and the guys all knew that they were going on OnlyFans, but yeah, it was just really amateur POV hookup style content. My ex and I would film some stuff too, and then fans started requesting the specific cut content and they wanted to know that he was watching or filming. And it wasn't until I I quit my job that I started doing collabs with other actual creators and started filming more still amateur, but higher quality, more legitimate, like Okay, we're gonna film a scene today versus just that, you know iPhone backshots.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something about collaborations, because I've seen some backlash.
Speaker 2: Over the last couple of weeks some people.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of performers saying I'm not doing collabs anymore. I'm not doing what is the what is the give and take with that? So here's where I would assume you're not going to do a collab if a guy doesn't present any chemistry you're necessarily looking for and his audience is significantly lower than yours.
Speaker 2: Now would you be willing to take a collab earlier in your career?
Speaker 1: When is it all advertising or is it all chemistry?
Speaker 2: How you feel? Sometimes a guy just looks good. Maybe he doesn't have a ton of followers.
Speaker 5: I'm such a lifestyle person. So there's definitely a spectrum in the industry of the people that are so professional only on camera, very much like this is a job I do. I clock in for this job, for this scene, and then I clock off. I am a lifestyle gal and I like to be friends with.
Speaker 3: My coworkers, my co stars.
Speaker 5: I like to be able to goof around and kick it and just And it's not always been that way, where like I used to roll up to collabse with people I never met and film a scene. Which that's how you learn, That's how you meet people. I think at the at the beginning it was a mix of chemistry and followers. But I just wanted to make content.
Speaker 3: I just want I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to learn. So my very first collab and how I got into the whole network of content creators, I didn't know that there was this whole world. I'm in Charlotte, and I'm like, how do I find other creators? I don't know how to find other Charlotte creators. And then this couple reached out to me and they were like, Hey, we live in Florida, we'd love to work with you if you want to come this weekend to Florida. Hindsight, that's wild that they expected me to like drop everything and go to Florida that weekend. But I'm over here not realizing how many opportunities that I had that I could have had, and I thought it was going to be like, oh God, if I don't do this, then I'm never going to have it. So I literally took off work and went to Florida, and I learned a lot. This couple ended up being batshit fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: There were so.
Speaker 5: Many red flags before I even got there that I just wouldn't have known until you know, you.
Speaker 3: Have the experience.
Speaker 5: But while I was there, a girl named Tiff Banister saw me on Tinder and reached out to me on my Twitter, which was brand new.
Speaker 3: I just made the Twitter and she's like, hey, I'm Tiff.
Speaker 5: I saw him tender like, I'd love to collab boyer in town. I can bring one of my like guy friends too. So I ended up staying an extra day and I did a collab with Tiff and Louie.
Speaker 3: Small's, okay, who is.
Speaker 5: He used to be like big, like a big black guy, like mainstream performer, the biggest wiener that I had certainly ever experienced. And yeah he comes with He's like six seven, humongous man. Tiff comes over and she's kind of shining quiet, and I'm like, this is cool, Like I don't know what's happening right now, but.
Speaker 3: I like it. And that is kind of how that started.
Speaker 5: I ended up quitting my job a few weeks later because I realized people started reaching out like, hey, I saw you work with these people, like you should come to this city, you should come here, blah blah blah. So I ended up quitting my job a few months earlier than I had planned, and I started traveling and doing collabs.
Speaker 1: So if a new performer, a new female performer, was coming into this industry, would you recommend them early on doing collabs with like people who don't have a ridiculously bad history, like only positive.
Speaker 2: Reviews, I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Every week I see a new guy getting canceled, and I don't feel bad for the guys at all. I feel more bad for the females who have never had a bad experience with him, and then they're expected to like shit on them.
Speaker 5: Kind of Yeah, Oh, I've definitely been in that place too, because in reality, and all it takes is a misunderstanding because someone like me, who is flirty and I do like to have you know, like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't mind off camera sex if the vibe is there, if we're friends, if it's we've already filmed our scene and whatever whatever. But a lot of girls that's not okay with.
Speaker 5: And so these guys that come in if I'm the first person they work with and they're like, oh, this is great, I'm gonna sex to this girl and I'm gonna whatever whatever, Like, actually, no, dude, you can't like that is not a good precedent to start for this guy because he doesn't know that the rest of the girls probably.
Speaker 3: Aren't like that.
Speaker 5: And I honestly, I had a friend who called me out only a few months ago because I had never really thought about it that way. And she's like, Josie, if you act this way with these guys that are new, they don't know that they're not supposed to be acting this way, like yeah, you're a flirt, you're a lifestyle girl, whatever, but you got to make sure that they know. And so I actually there's a guy that I met on Tinder a few months ago and i've been I kind of brought him in. He's he's my little fuck buddy, and I brought him to Miami with me, like introduced him to all my friends and I told him straight up, I was like, look, you gotta be careful. Our dynamic is different. Like if you once you start going and doing collabse without me, you can't.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the best thing you could post on Twitter is something about how you think fluffing is a good idea, and then just watch the engagement from all the girls going.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out. That's not my job, I know, and I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I've always like, like, Okay, I'm not a porn star. I've been with my wife for like eighteen years now, right, she's my producer on the show. My thing is though, And again I'm coming at it from the mail perspective, totally ignorant what I'd be like, Hey man, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Having a tough day. Do you think you could flick this thing a little or something and make it move like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe guys are aggressive about it and shitty about it or ignorant about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I truthfully, I've done interviews with two porn guys. They were very nice. I think one of them got canceled, So maybe actually both of them. So I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: The good track record.
Speaker 2: Man, I just I won't. I can't take it anymore. I just can't.
Speaker 1: And how many questions can I ask? Like, so you like fucking hawkgirls and they're like, yeah, I do. And I'm like, what's it like? Is it cool? And they're like yeah, it's great. I'm like, okay, well you've you've narrowed it down.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we are in uh in my mind here, we're in the hot wifing type era, right, are we still there? We've quit the job, We've moved on to only fans. I have to ask this though, were there any boundaries established and when did it become hard to stay within those boundaries.
Speaker 5: At the beginning, one of our boundaries was no cream pies. I don't think it lasted very long though, because once they started requesting content with cream pies and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, well, I guess I just have to do grand pyes. But it I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it was all very gradual, the just from the beginning of the open relationship into what the full blown constant world was. Because he had a job when I started traveling, so it's not like he could be there with me all the time. And so it was just built on trust and knowing I wasn't going to go, you know, fall in love with someone else and I didn't.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, wow.
Speaker 1: So I've heard this dynamic from couples in the lifestyle. I always would throw out the term cook right away and they'd be like, no, no, no, my husband, So can I ask was your relationship? Was he into the like humiliation aspect of it.
Speaker 5: It was more of like a gentle cook. Like we didn't really do the degradation thing, not so much. Every once in a while we'd be in a spicy mood, and I did like he likes to be pegged, so I would do like pegging and spanking and like aggressive stuff, but always of like, oh, you're such a good boy. You love watching me with other people, don't you like that sort of thing. So it wasn't ever like, oh, you're worthless piece of shit like it was loving.
Speaker 3: It was it was mutual, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, totally totally all right.
Speaker 1: So you're on only fans now, by the way, just in case anyone's still listening at Josie Jackson ja XXO n links in the episode description. You're in the only Fans era now and we're doing this and maybe we're a little distant. Can I ask, and only as much as you're comfortable talking about when did you know like this this ain't working anymore at home.
Speaker 5: I will never say that he wasn't a great performer and that he didn't help me out around the house.
Speaker 3: He cooked my meals. I ran my business.
Speaker 5: He had a job for a while and then he did quit it and was supposed to help me and stuff. But you know, I ran my business from the start, and he did help around the house. It was he did the cooking, the cleaning, and I really appreciated that. It got to a point where I just not to like, there's things that I am not necessarily going to delve into. But definitely there was just a point, maybe about a year ago, where I realized that I think that I am being held back. There's things that I want to experience and do on my own that he is not into. He didn't really enjoy the pace that I was on where you.
Speaker 1: Moving fast, and he was still maybe feeling like it was a little bit more on.
Speaker 5: I just want to I want to be traveling. I want to be filming, I want to be making plans. I want to be just having fun and hanging out. And he's more of an introvert, more of a stay at home and you know it, just we we grew apart as couples that get together when they're really young do And I I think that I am so proud of myself for deciding that I could do it on my own and live on my own and cook for myself and clean and clean and just you know, be an adult, an independent adult, because I was with him since I was nineteen, so leaving him I was thirty.
Speaker 3: Sure, now I'm thirty one.
Speaker 2: And that's that's MILF status. But I'm just kidding, just kidding, I'm just kidding. According to porn World, Yeah, yeah, you were MILF at twenty four according.
Speaker 4: To Exactly Okay, but yeah, I'm really grateful for taking the leap because I'm still life is still weird, I'm still in a transition period.
Speaker 3: But I'm so happy.
Speaker 5: And I went to ex Biz as a single girl and that was just fantastic. I went so AVN was my first convention as a single girl in January, and that was my first big adventure. I traveled, well, technically my first adventure on my own. I went to London a couple months after the separation, and so that was my first like single girl journey.
Speaker 3: I've been adventuring a lot this year. It's been it's been quite the year.
Speaker 1: So I was going to ask in your single girl era. Okay, what was the first thing you did to try and reinvent yourself, if you did at all? Was it just continuing pressing what you did, or was it like, I want to retain my fans, but I you know, I need to evolve.
Speaker 5: I got Hella tattoos. I already was tattooed. I already has the alt style, but I got like.
Speaker 3: My hands tattooed.
Speaker 5: I got my humongous sternum piece.
Speaker 3: I got a big piece on my thigh.
Speaker 5: And he never really loved my tattoos and never really liked the like dark, creepy stuff.
Speaker 3: So one of the first tattoos I got was this giant skull.
Speaker 5: Oh my thigh, the darkest, hardest thing I've ever gotten. I got my nose pierced, which is something he never would have wanted. It chopt my hair. I also lost a ton of weight. I had started losing weight like a year or two before the split, because I was really just I was unhealthy, having some health issues, got health and I needed to drastically make a change. So I had already started losing weight from originally being a BBW creator. I was hashtaging BBW niche and all that stuff. So when I split.
Speaker 3: All that cortisole stress in my body went away.
Speaker 5: I started eating organic and cooking for myself and just making better choices, and I lost a lot more weight in the healthiest way possible. And so it really was all of a sudden I went from BBW Hot Wife to Jim fit Alt Baddie.
Speaker 2: That is. That is quite the shift, by the way. I know.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 5: And I'm still rebranding and figuring out my new fan base. You know, a lot of my fans were kind of pissed.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: You know that's so interesting because I never hear I hear the complaints that you know, performers tell me they hear this, Oh you need to do more of these videos.
Speaker 2: You need to do that. But it sounds like you did again a full one eighty there. It seems like you know, not as tadded a little bit thick by the way I store for sure. Like I scrolled through, you still look beautiful a little bit thicker.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, Like I know I was a very beautiful, bigger woman like and there was nothing wrong with it. I was just unhealthy and I knew that I needed to change. But yeah, I mean, there's a reason my success it was started out in the BBW niche and so I well, I will always be grateful for that, but now I feel like this is what I'm supposed to look.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: Sure, I do miss my boobs.
Speaker 2: I still have them, so don't sweat it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean what's crazy though, Like I do have people commenting, oh, we like do better fat, Oh you lost too much weight, Oh, don't lose any more weight, And it's crazy. And thankfully I'm so far into my career the comments like that generally don't.
Speaker 3: Bother me, and I just kind of laugh at them.
Speaker 5: But it is bananas that people on the internet think that they have a right to say how much.
Speaker 3: I should weigh.
Speaker 1: I I agree with you fully with that, but what I will say is, and I have to get into the mindset of it too, because every comment I read says this guy talks.
Speaker 2: About himself too much, and I go, well, then I'll shut the fuck up. Okay, all right, I'll just let Josie talk the whole podcast.
Speaker 1: It's really like it's you know, but you know, we are putting ourselves out there, and we're putting ourselves out there to a population and a society and a race of human beings that are not all good people, not all kind, not all happy with themselves. Right, there's so many of them who comment stuff like that. My thing is always when they say that, I go, I'll be happy to listen to your podcast. I am, you know, I'll give it a shot. You know, have the balls to do what I do. Come out and and I'm not doing anything heroic. I'm talking to a pretty girl on the internet, Like, get the fuck out of here. What was the first thing the single era? What was the first thing the single era awakened in you sexually? Was there something that you were like, been looking to do that, let's go do that?
Speaker 2: And what if you did? What was it all? What did it feel like?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I so I met this couple crazy enough, my ex had met them on fet life and we had a group chat and we were going to get dinner. We're gonna all hang out and have like a double date whatever. And then I left him and I text this couple. They're local to me, and I said, Hey, so crazy, I'm single. Now do you guys still want to hang out? And three or four days after the split, I went over to their house and just hung out and they were sweetest couple. I got to know them, and they're really big in the local kink community. They throw play parties at their house, and so I started going to the play parties and I had never been to anything like that before, and.
Speaker 3: It surprised me how shy. I was, Like, all.
Speaker 5: The girls are just stripped of their lingerie and I'm still wearing I was wearing a sexy outfit, but I was still in my clothes. I was like, I don't this is weird to me. I'm used to people seeing me on the internet, but not in.
Speaker 3: Person like this.
Speaker 5: And so the first few parties I would go and I would end up filming solo content just kind of around the house, and sometimes people would be there and be watching.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it ended.
Speaker 5: Up I ended up doing a few like scenes with the couple, and that was exciting.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: I went to their house, not during a party, it was just the three of us, but they tied me up and we did a rope scene for the first time, and I really did get to explore some kink dynamic things that I had always been interested in exploring, and so I really did get to jump straight into a whole new world and it was really cool.
Speaker 1: So those parties, do you still ever pop into them or do you not? Like it's always weird because we have this expectation right from the outside. All the people watching this are dumb, just like me before I started interviewing people, and you're going like, I'm not in the negative way. The negative way is like, oh everyone in that industry is full of STDs, But I'm picturing you're just fucking all the time, Like there's a morning and she's fucking someone this and that.
Speaker 2: Not in a negative way. But then everyone I.
Speaker 1: Interview it sounds like they're like, my sex I've died off as soon as I started doing portant and I'm like, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, because I'll tell you the problem. It's fucking testing.
Speaker 5: I can only fuck people that have a full panel, and no one is in Charlotte getting a full panel just for shits and gigs.
Speaker 3: But no. So the parties were cool. I never like had sex or anything.
Speaker 5: It was always just like myself and I met some new friends, made some you know, cool connection. I actually met my tax guy at one of those parties, so that was cool.
Speaker 1: That's that's cool until it comes around and the irs starts looking for you, and you go, oh fuck, he's nuts.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's a business, it's legit. But I got to a point where I started feeling like I wanted to protect my energy a little bit and only really surround myself with people that know me because I am going through a lot.
Speaker 3: I still am in like a delicate place.
Speaker 5: And I would show up to these parties and people would know who I was, and I, you know, that's Josie Jackson, that's you know whatever, whatever, and people would try to talk to me and hid on me, and I'm like, I don't want this.
Speaker 3: I just want to play with my friends.
Speaker 2: You didn't want this.
Speaker 1: But the first time someone goes is that Josie Jackson where you like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: I yes, so yeah, it is super cool.
Speaker 5: And at that first party, I did meet people that had been my fans for a long time, and like one guy ended up he helped me film a scene. I used his sex machine and he like controlled it and he was like.
Speaker 3: This is the coolest thing ever. I've been a fan for so.
Speaker 5: Long and so that was fun. That was a cool, cool thing to do, and I mean, yeah, it is. My friend and I were talking the other day and she was like, Josie, it's so funny because you genuinely don't know how big you are, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I am. Every time someone's like, are you Josie Jackson, I'm like, what do you know?
Speaker 5: I have ninety thousand followers on Instagram. I have almost one hundred thousand subscribers on porn of Like, it shouldn't be surprising that people know who I am sometimes, but I'm still I'm just a girl and I'm just I'm just myself. I'm just a silly little wee and so it's it is cool, it is cool.
Speaker 1: You said something there. You girls never have this when I ask, and that you couldn't. I don't think because you have to have so much confidence to do what you do.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get imposter syndrome? If you know what that is?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay, I guess a lot of other girls like go, no, no, I'm violent. Myers like can I know that?
Speaker 3: No all the time.
Speaker 5: And I mean it's times like when I go to XPIZ and I have an amazing week and people are, you know, congratulating me and complimenting me, and then I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm a bad bitch. I'm Josie Jackson. But I do need that reminder sure more than i'd like to admit.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, again, you are in the spotlight. That's I mean, if you think like your Brad Pitt's and everybody else, a fucking old man Timothy Shallomey, if you think he does fair enough, fair enough. Yeah, but we're both MILFs here, so I mean we have to she did it.
Speaker 2: I got her.
Speaker 1: I've had three women that I've been able to say I made gag on the podcast, Sarah Jay, another woman I forget, and now Josie Jackson. That's my favorite thing. I love when they drink, I go throw a banger ound right now. Yeah, the imposter syndrome thing, it's so tough, like I don't know, I don't know how you cannot feel that to an extent, like the first time those big lights hit you and you come out something, or you're meeting people who are like, oh, Jason, it's just like, dude, I'm just a I'm just you're a girl, but I'm just a guy. Like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Well, AVM was my first time at a fan convention like that, and I was signing at a booth for the first time ever, and so people are coming up and they're like, I've been following you since the office days, like I know all.
Speaker 3: Your like whatever, whatever, And I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's yeah, it's very weird. It's very weird, and it's I don't know. Again, I don't I'm not showing my body off. I'm not doing stuff like that. Is it weird that you were known for that? Or is that what you do? Like are you Are you in the mindset now you're like, no, this is who I am. If I'm known for that, it's not as weird anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know if.
Speaker 5: Weird is the right word, but I definitely am at the place in.
Speaker 3: My career where I would love to make a name for myself as a as a mainstream personality on like just normal Instagram or TikTok or YouTube or whatever. And that is a goal for me. It's to I'd like to.
Speaker 5: Be known for more than just former hot wife or alt girl, pornhub girl.
Speaker 3: Oh I saw it.
Speaker 5: I used to be the oh, the Reddit girl. I was pretty big on Reddit. Oh oh, I know you're Reddit girl. You're the office girl, like I would like to be known for. I don't know, my traveling adventures, my my fashion, my tattoos, like the lifestyle. I have a lot of exciting things that I want to accomplish before I'm done in the industry.
Speaker 1: You should start a podcast. My next section is literally called the future. Okay, So I was actually gonna jump right into that and go where do we want to evolve to from here?
Speaker 2: Where's the next step?
Speaker 5: A podcast is definitely it's on my bucket list.
Speaker 3: I actually I just finished wrapping up this big project.
Speaker 5: I had my friend who he stated me for a few weeks and helped me film this whole it's called Okay, you're the first person to hear about it. It's called Single in Seven Cities. And I'm not calling it a podcast more just like a story Time.
Speaker 3: It is podcast style back and forth with my friends.
Speaker 5: I had people, so I starting in October, I did my London trip, I did Nashville, and then in January I did Phoenix, Hawaii, LA and Vegas and Charlotte Baking the Seventh City, and so I had my friends come to my house and film story Times. And that storytelling is a big thing for me too. I've always loved storytelling and my content. I love the authenticity. I love people to know how I met my co star, the funny stories that happened, the crazy slut because I've had some crazy slutty adventures that I love talking about. And so I wanted to create this project and have it all just in one place and really.
Speaker 3: High quality, and I'm excited.
Speaker 5: We just wrapped it up, so I still need to get it in a place where I'm ready to release it, hopefully in the next few months, hopefully sooner rather than later, because I am excited about it. But I have that I have more trips that I'd like to do. I'd I don't know I could. I'd love to do a merch line. That's a bucket list item for me too.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch that though, you gotta.
Speaker 1: I totally so a couple things of unsolicited advice in which I got screamed at by a legend one time after I turned the thing off and I.
Speaker 2: Just went, we're not putting this episode out. No, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: She yeah, I mean this lady all right, real quick aside, this lady went off on young performers.
Speaker 2: Oh, they'll just come in.
Speaker 1: And just do anything for free, and blah blah blah blah blah blah. I can't get work anymore for an hour. She just gave me that, and then we get off there by the way, in the middle of the thing, she just goes and pisses, which is great, but like you know, I'm on YouTube, so I would have had to cut that out. And at the end she goes, you know, it ends, and she goes, I just can't figure it out. I don't understand. I go, well, have you ever thought, since you have so much experience in this industry, bring in some of these young girls who you say will work for free, yeah, and mentor them in a good way of like you And then I'm on scenes. Are you teaching them how to dom someone? Or this?
Speaker 2: And that?
Speaker 1: She goes Hey, thanks for the fucking unsolicited advice. Like, oh, you know what, lady, I mean, just no, I.
Speaker 3: Love unsolicited advice. You know what.
Speaker 5: My whole career has been built on advice from people in passing my collab partners. Just I've learned everything from watching and listening. So I love unsolicited advice.
Speaker 1: So hit me unsolicited advice. Don't call it a podcast what you're doing. Consider calling it a special podcast. People get this expectation of a consistent release schedule. Yep, I do seasons. I like to bang out twelve fourteen interviews. I will edit them, I will put it out. I will take a month and a half off because there's no expected I love.
Speaker 2: I listen to like eight hours of podcasts a day while I'm working my normal job.
Speaker 1: I love every week. This is what time, this comes out, this is what day, this is whatever. Don't set that expectation unless you can deliver that.
Speaker 3: I have way too much ADHD for that, right. Yeah, we recorded. I think I have like sixteen episodes, so I will. I'll have a.
Speaker 5: Ton to release and then I already know I want to because Miami that was a crazy trip, and I'm going to.
Speaker 3: LA next week.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, I already know what I want to do for next season, Like I want to do more of this. I loved it, but yeah, it's a special, not a.
Speaker 1: Podcast special or chapters, call them chapters. It's just episode one, episode two. I'm expecting episode three, you know, that's what it is. And if it doesn't come for six months, I might not appreciate.
Speaker 5: That advice because I've always I've always been explaining it. It's like a podcast, but not a podcast, and so yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, yeah, look, this disease. Got to keep these people happy. Okay, I love my audience, They're so great. Anyway, what is the next big goal? Like, what is the next plateau goal? So you've laid out a lot of things that could really work out and become that plateau. But is there anything you're shooting for this year where you go, I think that is my next step up into something?
Speaker 3: Are you I'd like to have my own website?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. That leads me into another question then that I asked last night to someone and it may take a little breaking down. I don't know how you feel positive or negative? What are your views on AI? I don't like it, Okay, why don't you like it?
Speaker 5: I from it a creative artists perspective. I think that it really detracts from just real art, and that could be argued. I argue with my friend who did the project for me. He loves AI. He argues that it helps artists and whatever, but it just feels icky to me. I you know, it's just And I've always been one where I like to support.
Speaker 3: Like when I needed a new logo.
Speaker 5: People were like, oh, just jat chat GBT it AI, and I'm like, no, I want to pay a real artist to create it for me.
Speaker 2: I will give you that. That is fair.
Speaker 1: What I was gonna say is I don't know how to code for shit. I've never tried to code. I threw it in chat ept and spent an afternoon refining it, telling it exactly what I want for people in front of the camera. I fully understand the anger, or the fear or anything else about AI. If once we can make a perfectly constructed Josie Jackson and have her doing horrendous stuff you could never find anywhere else, You'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But what I would give to any advice, to any performer totally unsolicited. She's gonna scream at me at the end of this, folks, is just use it to fill in your gaps. I'm not saying don't have it run your life. I'm saying, if you go, I don't have any idea how to edit this properly. How do you edit this in a Quentin Tarantino style.
Speaker 5: I've used it before here and there. It's just not like I know people that are like, oh, just throw it in chat. I'm like, what's chat chat?
Speaker 3: You like? Like I I'm just not.
Speaker 5: I'm not there yet, Like I I appre My mom is constantly like, oh yeah, chat GPT told me this. I asked chet GPT this and I'm.
Speaker 3: Over here like I don't know. I'm just gonna google it and then get the AI answers on Google apparently.
Speaker 5: But no, there's listen, I am, it's it's technology. It's it's here, whether we like it or not. Sure, I'm not like, I'm not naive. It's it's here. It's in my life. I use it every day whether I know it or not.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you about your only fans and this will be the last question I have on this. But real quick.
Speaker 1: Are you someone who not in a crazy or psychotic way? Do you build relationships on your only fans? Do you have people that like message you every day? Or is it a little less like back and forth type? Is it too big for that?
Speaker 3: It just depends.
Speaker 5: Sure, you know, I have some people, and I think that the world of OnlyFans right now is people come and go because there are so many performers to subscribe to. So I have people that'll be here for a few months, disappear for a little bit, and then come back. And I'm fine with that, you know, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I always say, though, what is going to really stop AI in this industry is people want authenticity. They do want to be able to, Oh, Josie's having a bad fucking day, let me tip her ten bucks or send it over, you know, and just with a hard icon. And if you like that back. I don't know how the structure works, but if you like that back, the oh you just made their week. You know, all it took was a thing AI can't do that. They'll tell you about AI girlfriends and this and that, But when I can see the person and I'm messaging you and I it's a connection. It's a weird connection, right.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been enjoying sex Panther because that's where I've been doing my and I've really never been a person that made time to do a lot of video calls, So I don't know why I never I never did it, but I started doing sex Panther and I have these guys that just want.
Speaker 3: To talk, which is so cool.
Speaker 5: I'm like, they're like, oh, we've been following you forever, Like this scene is my favorite.
Speaker 3: I've watched this for years and it's so cool to me.
Speaker 5: And you know, a lot of them want to masturbate with me, which is great whatever, but some of them are just genuinely want to talk to me, and I think that's so rad.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests for the evening, Josie Jackson, you know exactly where you can find her at Josie Jackson. Jackson is ja x XO n links to all of our social media and by the time this episode comes out and for podcast is up there not being called a podcast.
Speaker 3: Not a podcast.
Speaker 2: That's what we're going to put it. Are going to be in the episode description.
Speaker 1: Josie, thank you so much for coming on I'm glad you didn't have to hide in a bathroom while shooting was happening.
Speaker 3: I was at that party.
Speaker 2: I know you were.
Speaker 1: I had like three questions about clovicular that I was like, don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Real quick.
Speaker 1: Two seconds, two seconds. I don't want to keep you past. Let me ask you. I plugged in all that, but still, let's do this. Did you know you were going to get the backlass you got afterwards from just having a conversation with someone who you claim and I believe you if you say it you didn't know who it was.
Speaker 3: I had no idea who this little turd was.
Speaker 5: I showed up to this. I had never been to a pillow talk party. I really hadn't really been to any industry parties like that. Besides, like your expois white parties and stuff. I showed up by myself too, Like I knew I would know people there, but I should have myself. So I'm talking to mom a bombshell. We're just chit chatting. We were about to make a reel. We were literally I was setting my phone up to make a reel, and this man comes up to us. He's not even a man, he's a boy, he's twenty years old, and I knew from the jump.
Speaker 3: I was like, I do not like this man's energy.
Speaker 5: Ah, he hasn't said anything yet, but I don't like him and he's talking and I don't. I mean, I haven't watched the stream, so I'm sure I could pull up the stream and see. I feel like at some point I like called him a little shit or like something.
Speaker 3: I was like, I said something where I.
Speaker 5: Was like, I don't like you, like you're like in response to some whatever.
Speaker 3: It wasn't unprompted.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then we got and you know, after a week of being at Expiz, I was not on my guard to be having a conversation with people that were anti sex work. I thought I was at a sex work friendly party and I'm just talking about my hot wife, lifestyle, cookdown, single, whatever, whatever. And I mean, if you saw the clip, yeah, he was mind blown. I'm I didn't even know that it was really being streamed. I don't I'm thirty one. I don't keep up with the streamer culture. All of a sudden, there's all these dudes that are streaming.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, is this live?
Speaker 5: Like I don't understand what's happening, and so after that conversation, the party went on is the weird way it did. And then the next day, I'm at the beach with some friends and I get a text and it's the link to the clip, and my heart stopped because.
Speaker 3: I was terrified. I was like, I don't remember, like what I said, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So where I'm it's a group of my friends and we all are huddled over my phone watching it and they're like.
Speaker 7: You crushed it, Like you did so good. Look how hot you look. Your skin looks so good. And I watched it back and I'm like, I am proud of myself. I think I did really good.
Speaker 1: There's a clip I'll post on YouTube and I'll get about one hundred and forty views on it because the algorithm doesn't understand what it is.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Josie Jackson, Josie, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Man,