Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Yes, roll into Pearl River.
Speaker 3: Result from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night, Savor the flavors, fuel the foot with big Let's roll into Pearl River. Rezootes must be twenty one or older to play keambling problem called one Hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, this is Jack fairshawd's the right inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position on all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight r ID and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 1: Hell the Sam what's your name?
Speaker 4: Has the time of his had a statue every started, shake interface.
Speaker 3: And Eagle will fly, Tennis gonna be here.
Speaker 2: When you him out of the free starting a feel and it will be who like the whole wid his raining down.
Speaker 1: Broughty, courtesy.
Speaker 5: And wild and will.
Speaker 4: Liberals be worn?
Speaker 6: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 2: You're listening to right Side Radio. It's like my eyes to be blown wild.
Speaker 6: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices. We stand united and are resolved to do something about it, which, whether we like it or not, spelled you, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned into right Side Radio?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, you have found it. It is the right Side Radio show. I'm recording this intro on Wednesday, October twenty ninth, twenty twenty five. And yes, I said, I'm recording this intro because the bulk of this episode will be Chris McDaniel's America from this past Sunday, just like I did a few weeks ago, maybe even a month ago. At this point, I talked Chris into letting us kind of flip things around and allow me to just interview him and ask him questions about various topics that are going on in the world today and just kind of give him a chance to riff off of things I throw at him instead of him having to do a lot of show prep and get things ready. It's a really good interview and it's something that I felt like was worth bringing to my listeners here on the Right Side Radio Show as well. So I'm very, very excited to bring another episode of Chris McDaniels America here to The Right Side Radio Show. And of course, if you've not already done so, please remember to like and subscribe to The Right Side Radio Show on your podcatcher of choice. We're on Apple, podcast, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So make sure that you've done that and then you'll never miss whenever we're putting out a new episode. Like I said, I think this is a great interview. I think this is one of those fun type of shows that I'm always excited when Chris gives me the opportunity to do so. I look forward to sharing this one with you guys before I move on, I am planning on sitting down with my coworker Kevin Lindsey and getting an interview with him about the great monkey escape that happened here in Heidelberg, Misissippi. If you didn't hear Morning Coffee yesterday by the time you're listening to this, or it would have been Wednesday's Morning Coffee, check it out because I talk about the wrecked truck and the three now three we thought it was one, but three escaped monkeys, and Kevin was the reporter that was on this scene for us with the Laurel Leader call. We'll talk about that. We'll talk about our reaction in the in the newsroom when we first saw that this was a possibility and then the realization that this was one hundred percent real. We'll talk about all of that in that episode. We may be recording that really soon it will be a hybrid morning coffee slash special episode, so be on the lookout for that. I hope to have that released sometime this weekend. But now it's time for me to hand it off to Chris McDaniel's America and I hope you guys enjoy this particular episode.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Chris McDaniel's America. Here on the midnight Ride, your home of the anti establishment movement in this country, with me as always, Jack Fairchile's Check. How are you this Sunday?
Speaker 2: Hey, it's good to be back. I'm doing pretty good. You know. We've been gone for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things got busy. Life takes over, and this is only a part time job for us. We have other full time responsibilities for that include not only our professions, but taking care of through knucklehead sons of mine from time to time. So it's been a busy time. But we're good to be back. Glad to be back here with you, and hopefully, as always you're able to tune in, if not today, tomorrow, the next day, and if you have any questions at all about our subject matter, as always right there in the comment section under the post, happy to answer those at some point in time after the show ends today. Now with that said, this is another opportunity today for Jack to kind of steer this thing and ask me a series of questions pertaining to all sorts of events that are taking place in this country otherwise on the world. So I'm gonna turn it over to you, and let's proceed in a Q and a fashion, and let's cover some of these hot button topics.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of stuff to cover, Chris, and that's part of the reason why I approached you. Let's let's do another interview session because I feel like when we are able to do this, it takes a little bit off of your plate to go find those stories, but it also allows us to hit a few more topics than normal. So let's let's start off. You know, I guess with the question everybody always wants to ask you first. Any updates on what you're thinking about in your future?
Speaker 1: No, no, none at all. I've been thinking about all the possibilities, but there's been no decision made as to what the future looks like politically. What I do know is that between the ability to participate in some of these Charlie Kirk memorials and more on that later. Certainly, speaking again across the state and still writing an awful lot, I think right now my calling is to keep educating and doing the best I can to spread the message of conservatism as far or as an office in the future. I'm not foreclosing that that certainly is a possibility, and all options are on the table. I think Mississippi and other states we need good, strong conservative leaders that won't compromise, not only with the Rhinos in our party, but with the Democrats on the other side of the aisle. And Jack I've said this a men in times. I think the greatest enemy or adversary that we have as conservatives isn't so much the Democrats. I think that people sometimes blink and they see, what do you mean. Well, it's simple. We have betrayal from within. Elements of our own party are more concerned about power and acquisition and making deals with Democrats that they have basically forgot what it was like to even be conservative. There's no greater example of that than the present national debt. Now, let me tell you a little story about that. This is going to blow your mind. Listen to me for a minute, everybody, twenty fourteen, not that long ago. Twenty fourteen, I was running to against US Senator Thad Cochrane, Senator Cockrane forty one years in Washington, a politician that many Mississippians beloved his issue was different than mine, and that I was trying to make a case against federal spending. And I did my best to make that case against federal spending, and it resonated among Republicans in this state. At the time. I'll go to speeches and I would always lament the fact that the national debt was seventeen trillion dollars. That's what it was, just seventeen trillion dollars. And I was mad then. This was eleven years ago, and I could not believe we allowed ourselves to come to this point where seventeen trillion dollars was an issue with the debt. This week thirty eight trillion dollars. It's the national debt. Just do that math for a second. In just the past ten years, the national debt has more than doubled. That means we've accumulated more national debt in ten years than we did the first two hundred and forty years of this country's existence. It's crazy, it's absolutely ridiculous. Now those of you out there seem to think that national debts don't matter, Well, they do matter for a lot of different reasons. One of the wings, one of the things happens, the more we spend, the more we crowd out other public expenditures and even private expenditures. Just a good way to look at that, Let's just say, and this is not a hypothetical, this is reality. Let's just say you have interest on a credit card that has to be paid. And let's just say the interest alone on your credit card exceeds your major other expenses for your home. That would be a problem. Just think about that. What if the interest alone exceeded your mortgage payment for our life, just the interest, or maybe quadrupled it, whatever the case may be. I think, as a citizen, you would look at that and say, boy, we got problems in my household. You should look at these numbers. The federal government is immense, it's huge. It's way too big, way too powerful, spends way too much money. Here's some perspective for you. The interest alone to service the debt will be greater this year than the entire amount we spend on our military folks. And it gets worse because as governments try to make up the difference between what they actually have coming in versus what they have going out, sometimes they have to do something called print money. When they're not borrowing money, they're printing money. Why do you think prices are getting so much more expensive? You do realize there is a cause an effect with inflationary upward curbs and increases based on public expenditures. It's like people look at the debt and think, well, that's not my problem. It's never going to materialize to be an issue. But it's materializing around you every single day. The price of everything continues to increase. That's driven in large by public spending. I won't even get into what happens when you can't spend to exert your influence because the money's are no longer there, and what evils arise when that does occur. The bottom money is And I'm going off on a tangent. We tried to be conservative, but our parties filled with a bunch of whimps. Yep, it's filled with a bunch of whimps. And so I've always said the greatest enemy is from within so what I'm going to run for wherever I think I can find a way to fight and to reexert what I think. It's the conservative nature of the Republican.
Speaker 2: Party, even if that's just still doing a talk.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I guarantee you this is I'm not excluding anything. We have too many people in this state that sit and wait in line to get the tap on the shoulder to run for office. And they do that because if already cut deals. Yep, they do it because they're part of the established order. So they sit and wait their time, and they get tapped on the shoulder. Yes, son, it's your turn now, only so long as we can control you. I'm not into all that. I think that's ridiculous, and I think that's part of the problem with this entire system is we have too many career politicians waiting in line to get tapped on the shoulder. Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agree with that, And that's one of the things I'd love to see us break away from that trend, whether it's through a candidate like yourself or we get someone else that is hungry. You know, it's it's just this repeat, rents and repeat cycle of these politicians let me run for this now. I'm gonna run for that now. And it's because and I'm not talking about ones that are doing it for the right reason, who are few and far between. I'm talking about the ones you're talking about who's been tapped on the shoulders.
Speaker 1: So this is so many voters are up to not all. Someone will try to use that against me one day. So many voters don't ask the follow up questions. Let's say, for example, a challenger, a strong conservative challenger, runs against one of these little fellows that are waiting on their line or hit on their turn to run. And the little fellas they have the support of the establishment. So these little eager guys that want to be a part of something bigger than themselves. I don't know what happened. Maybe when they were kids they weren't hugged enough, but for whatever reason, they need to hold an office, and to do that. To do that, they're wanting to exchange their principles for payments, campaign donations. And then they go on TV against the challenger and they spend untold millions. See, voters don't ask how do they offend? How are they able to expend all of that airtime money, where does that money come from? They never asked that question I once. And so you see a go on TV six, seven, eight, nine, tens at times a day, and he's fashioned the challenger, and obviously he's going to win the race because he has the TV money just to spend. The voters just watch it and they don't question. I wonder where that boy got all those millions of dollars and the answer is he got it from those butts he's kissing.
Speaker 2: But they'll question the challenger when the incumbent questions, well, he's just getting out of state money. They're quick to question a challenger, but they always ignore the incumbent, who has more money than the challenger. They don't ask where his money comes from.
Speaker 1: That's just did They don't ask what they should because if you go look at those campaign financial reports, almost all of it's going to be out of state money, absolutely, and the money that is from in state, it's going to be folks that have direct contracts with the state that are trying to keep their contracts with the state. It's quid pro quote. I scratched your back, you scratched mind, and we wonder why things never change. To your point, these people get tapped on the shoulder to run, and they're so eager to be somebody because they fail and everything else right, they're so eager to be somebody. They get in line and they begin to cut deals, title over principle, begin to cut deals. And nobody ever asked where'd all this money come from? When it came from the same establishment you claim you don't like. It came from the same group of good old boys you claim shouldn't be in office. But you'll go, you'll go right along with it. You'll vote for that same guy because he has the money. You've seen the TV commercial. He's never taken up for Trump in his life, but when he runs for office, he's pro Trump all the way, right.
Speaker 2: Right side of Trump, cut out right there with him.
Speaker 1: You've seen the ads. And then he's gonna have this nice, beautiful family, and he's gonna tell you he's pro military, and he's pro life, and he's he's against taxation. But the whole time he's been in office, he's lived against most Republican principles. It's just that now he has the money to project that image, and the voters fall for a time and time and time again, which is why coincidentally we are thirty eight trillion daughters in the whole despite running fiscally conservative Republicans think about it every race. I'm a fiscal Republican. We have to get our uh, our financial house and order then to get elected. And they keep doing exactly the same thing because they got tapped on the shoulder because they are part of the established order. Now you'll know him about the fruits they bear. Absolutely, I just source supporters would wake up and see that.
Speaker 2: Look at as much as we can probably spend the entire hour talking on this, if we want to get to some of the other questions, I've got to I got to move us along here. You recently spoke at a Charlie Kirk memorial at the University of Southern Mississippi. Tell Us, tell us a little bit about it, and you know, I've been told that the security was through the roof of this thing. So tell us how the event was and talk a little bit about the security measures they had in place.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's it was a bit uncommon. You know, I've been in big races in my life and I've been surrounded by security a lot over the years, but here it was exceptional, which which is a positive thing. I mean, you don't want violence, right, and we've seen the proclivity of the American left to commit violence against anyone they disagree with, so and to that extent, I was happy to see that they took extra precaution during the event. It was an outdoor event, which naturally my red flags went up when I arrived.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be indoor.
Speaker 1: Initially I was told it was that could have been misunderstanding. Oh my, who knows. I just my perception was it was going to be indoors. And then I pull up and see this big crowd in the podium sitting outside. I'm thinking, oh jeez. But I felt much better about recognizing the security that was in place. And it wasn't so much a Charlie Kirk memorial, even though it was. It was a reminder to the people in attendance what the ultimate responsibility is after something like this occurs. Because you lose someone that's so vocal and so talented and has touched so many people, and it's one thing to have a memorial to recognize their life. You should, but then what, you know, what's the next step. If you can't use these moments of tragedy to inspire a movement, to get people involved in ways they probably wouldn't have been involved in the first place, then it's on for nothing. So the idea was to take this and motivate folks to re engage the system. It's an extension of the same message you and I have been preaching for twenty years. Yep, it's just that it has to be I think it has to be spoken again and again and again because people are so busy, and we're so distracted, and it's hard to stay focused on the issues that really matter. And so we use the event to kind of focus people and to do what Charlie would have done, and that is to keep finding and to try to spread this gospel of conservatism.
Speaker 2: Speaking about doing what Charlie would have done, This Southern miss Turning Point USA group has invited you, and you've already accepted my understanding, to host a proved me wrong debate there on campus. How important is it to keep Charlie's legacy of encouraging debate alive? And of course I think you've already answered my next question, which was safety concerns about doing it sounds like based on what you've already seen from the security, you feel pretty safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, here's the thing. The reason it's important is because it's not so much to win a debate or to lose a debate. That's not really the reason these things happen. Don't get me wrong. We're gonna have a good time debating, good time fighting. But that's not the point of any of this, and it wasn't the point from his perspective either. You go into the devil's den, so to speak, and I'm not seeing us illments that I'm saying that college campuses are known to be heavily influenced by the American left. Yes, and you know when you go to those places that you're going to be outnumbered and some very smart people are going to be asking tough questions. That's good because there has to be a time in this country, I think, even now, where we can have these debates, be civil about it and then not let it turn angry or violent. So we learn lessons about how to disagree agreeably, and we learn lessons about how universities are supposed to be market places of ideas and not just this monolithic approach toward liberalism. So if you can sit in a university and you can allow the conservative message to be heard, that alone is a victory because a lot of those folks aren't hearing it at all. So just sitting there having the conversation is a positive thing for the students, for the speakers, everyone involves. So I'm not going there to win. I'm going there to be part of a winning effort by expressing myself while we still can in college campuses. So look, it's a I think it's gonna be a fun event.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to it absolutely, Chris. When is that?
Speaker 1: I want to see November the eleventh, November the allow I have to get you a time for that.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you know if it's another outdoor event or indoor event, or have you been told.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna we're not gonna announce that yet.
Speaker 2: I don't don't blame you, uh switching gears again, Chris. The government has been shut down now counting today twenty six days. First question, why do you think the Democrats feel like this is a winning strategy for them? You know, because so far they won't bend. And second question is how long do you take think it will take before the Republicans finally cave.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're both sides will blink pretty soon. Now talk about the shutdown twenty six days roughly, And to be honest with you, I haven't noticed a single change in my life either. Now. That is the mark in the nature of being an independent minded, strong Republican. You see, I'm check stopping. My checks are still moving towards me too, because then I'll work for the government. More importantly, I'm not a ward of the government. They're not my master the way they are some people. So I can look at this for what it is. Has absolutely nothing to do with my life whatsoever. And to me, that's the pinnacle of my success of being an independent minded human being. You shouldn't go through life being dependent on the government or anything else.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree?
Speaker 1: All right, So here we are, and we're hearing those that are dependent screaming bloody murder. I'm not seeing those are bad people. Some of those folks are victims of democratic party that's got them trapped in a system. Others legitimately so, were injured or have disability where they can't break apart from this dependence. And those people need our care support. However, we're talking about just the shutdown whatever, twenty six days, it could have been two hours. I have no idea because I had no impact on most of our lives. So I think we overstate that. Now, your question was the Democrats, why aren't they bending? Here's why they're not bending. Historically speaking, most Americans tend to blame Republicans for the shutdowns. Yep. So the Democrats think this is a good pr strategy for them. I don't think it's working for them very well this time, for a lot of different reasons. Number Two, you asked me whether the Republicans cave or The answer is yes, both sides are going to caves somewhat, and then both sides will claim victory. It's going to happen pretty soon because by the middle of November, some of the military payments will begin to cease happening, and there'll be other problems with government that occur, they're saying, and that's going to ratchetup the anxiety level for both sides. But neither side's going to get a big victory, and both are going to claim big victories. Then they're going to use the social media networks to make it sound like everything was perfect on their behalf and both sides will fall for it and nothing will ever change. Do I sound frustrated? I am frustrated. And here's why, all these years of all these knuckleheads we elect and they can't even pass a budget. It's the most basic thing of leadership to pass a budget. And they don't continuing resolutions, that's what they're doing. So what's a continuing resolution? You say, let's take the Biden era of spending, which was already two that gum high, and you just sign and keep it going with some expenditures that are increased just for the heck of it. I suppose that's not winning. No, you see the problem. The Republicans now are flexing over this, but they're spending bidened era moneys exactly at the same levels. That's not a victory. That's called massive depth suspending and massive debts. And then get this, we tinker around the edges. We'll cut something here and something here. It's budget dust. It's budget dust. It's not decreasing the outlays overall expenditures. Don't take my word for it. The CBO Independent Congressional Budget Office just read their reports on where this is heading. It's a nightmare scenario. So look, it's frustrating because I hear all this posturing, but nothing's really being done. No, you know what, I know it. Anybody that pays attention to the system knows it. It's the same little circle of life in Washington. Yep, nothing ever really changes.
Speaker 2: And it's it's frustrating, Chris, because I mean, you had when Elon Musk first went in there and they created Doge. You know, you he had home that maybe and they found a lot of area it was just dust, as you were talking about. They found areas that they could have cut, and they refuse to vote to codify those cuts anyway. And it was, like you said, it was just budget dust. It wasn't even the impactful that we truly need. But they wouldn't even commit to that.
Speaker 1: They won't. That's the problem both sides. I'm telling you, it's the same big machine. They don't disagree that money should be there, that government should grow. Now Republicans give it lip service. They say government shouldn't be so big. Then they go about around funded it like they always have. The distinction is that Republicans have their pet projects right the Democrats have their pet projects. Nobody's questioning whether it should be growing. They're only questioning where it should be spent. But either way, it's trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars in the hole, and we're adding to it, roughly a trillion dollars ever a couple of months. Now, you do this math and you look out into the future and you extrapolate these large sums and those of us that can add. We know there's going to be a day when this doesn't end well for the United States of America, and yet nobody cares. We're so preoccupied. Man. All that matters right now is can we own the left online? And if you go to their science, they're trying to own us online. But we're not winning. We're not they don't get me wrong. There have been momuds where if it appears we're winning, executive orders are great, but that's not winning. It's temporary. Yep, it's temporary. And that when that when, when it's reversed in three years, what have you done? What have you won?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: That's the problem. Congress is given only its authority. They're doing absolutely nothing. There's nothing going into law that can change the direction of this country. It's all social media post and trash talk. I think we're heading down the wrong direction. That Don't get me wrong. It's not Trump's fault. He's doing what he can the very difficult circumstance. Congress is the problem, amen, and it always has been.
Speaker 2: Well. The one thing where I think Trump fails is he doesn't go after members of Congress the way that he should. He typically backs incumbents himself. And that's frustrating to me because these are the very people that are causing the problem and causing him headaches. But because they'll vote with him on a couple of issues, it seems that's enough for him to throw out that endorsement. I think he needs to reevaluate who he's endorsing person.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of Americans we scratch our heads and wonder why that's happening. What do you do? I can tell you this, three more years and everything that's been done will be undone yep, And then what do you have excepting a mess on your heads? Now? How do I know that's going to happen? The Democrats? You know how we had a project twenty twenty five and it colst All that uproar, you saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was political dust.
Speaker 1: I saw Democrats the other day claim that they're going to have Project twenty twenty nine. And so here we are. Now here we are.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: One group pays control and they implement all the executive orders. They and they do their best to tinker with the machinery. And then the other group plays control and that erases everything that was done. And then this is how the government begins to operate over the next fifteen to twenty thirty years. Nobody trust anybody, but no real changes are being implemented. I'm telling you the only way to save this place is to decentralize that federal government. The only way we save this country is to reduce its size and its power and its scope. And right now nobody is inclined to do that. So you have this up and down and up and down. Where does that end it? Selt, more debt, more loss of civil liberties, and more chaos on the streets. Right, Decentralize the Fed, bring the powers back to the States, and you'll see some degree of peace in our time. We've said that something blue in the faith. Let California be California but let Mississippi be Mississippi, and let's quit fighting over that sixty square miles up there in that swamp. Right, absolutely, But nobody wants to do that.
Speaker 2: No, And it's it's frustrating because they know what we know. It's not like they're oblivious to the debt. I don't want to get into because we're coming close to the break, so I don't want to go into the next question. But I do want to ask you, you know, still on this topic, especially because we've brought up the debt down twice, how how much longer do we have, Chris before we finally drive off that financial cliff.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy question because it's an impossible thing to quantify precisely. It can't be done. What we know is is that as the debt increases, the credit worthiness of the US can be questioned by outside investors. Have you ever heard of a credit downgrade? I have? Yeah, Okay, that happens from time to time with companies. Right. The reason that happens is the company's investment isn't quite as stable as it once was a few years ago, so it's this is a downgrade. The same thing is slowly happening to the dollar and to the American government, where we have the ability to pay almost all. We've never defaulted on pain borrowers that have borrowed our binds and they expect us small interest rate in return. We've never had a problem paying it back. What happens one day if all those bars decide that we're no longer a safe investment. Yeah, and then they begin to pull those investments. They go elsewhere because, don't get me wrong, China and Russia have a vested interest and trying to create another world, if you will, where investors are more concerned with areas outside of the US are supposed to inside the US. If that happens, how do we bridge the gap between what we're bringing in and we're paying out? And the answer is you cannot. And so at some point they'll be widespread, widespread cuts in the FED. No, I'm okay with that, but you have better be prepared for a significant disruption in things that have been normal for an awful long time. Right, Yeah, when is that date? Nobody knows, but it's coming. It's coming. It's just a matter of time. You know.
Speaker 2: It's definitely frustrating because we know, I mean, you've got Democrats got their foot on the accelerator towards that cliff. Republicans just seem to have set cruise control but still had the same path. So it's definitely frustrating. Chris. I'll take us to the break just because I want to tease you know what's coming next. When we get back. I want to ask Chris about this former ole Miss employee that's suing the university over her termination. I think it's Chris being an attorney. I think we'll be able to give us some extra insights into this, but we'll get into that when we get back from this. Word from our sponsors.
Speaker 1: Skate to River Resort, Welcome back to Chris mcdalel's America. Here on the midnight Ride. We're going through a series of Q and A is today and you were just about to ask about.
Speaker 2: There's a former ole Miss employee that is suing the university over her termination. Her name is Lauren Stokes, a former executive assistant in the University of Misissippi's Development office. She said, of course, she was terminated over a social media post that she endorsed on what the media calls her private Instagram. But social media is not truly private. It's hence the name social. You know, she said something about Charlie Kirk, the right wing activist and CEO of Turning Point USA. Chris, have you have you seen? First off, you saw what she what the post she shared, which was ridiculously absurd and in sensitive. You of course also saw when the university acted quickly and terminated her. Have you seen the suit yet? And does she have any standing?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. First of all, I am over here shrinking into the ground. My chair is doing this and has been for some time. At some point I probably won't be seen over the table.
Speaker 2: It's been funny to watch from my hittite point.
Speaker 1: I'm will try to correct it, but i'll you know, I'll follow.
Speaker 2: Or so it might be the fault of my coworker, Kevin Lindsay, because he sits in that chair later in the week, so it might be Kevin's fault.
Speaker 1: We'll blame Kevin. Kevin five foot three, his feet not touch the ground and he says like a big boy. Anyway. Yes, here's here's the way free speech works. Okay, And this is a complicated subject for a lot of people because people believe they have the right to say whenever, however, and there are no ramifications for it, no repercussions if you will. It's not the way it works in real life. Now here's the way it works. A private employer and private individuals can take action against your free speech at any time, any way they want to. You say, how can that be, Well, the constitution protects you against government action. We call it state action. It doesn't protect you against personal action or individual action. Say, for example, you come to my house and you start seeing some really stupid stuff, I have every right to kick you out of the house. You can't claim you have a First Amendment right to speak in my house or in my yarn for that matter. So remember, it takes government action or state action to kind of implicate this First Amendment protection. What's the constitution say government shall not, government shall not. It doesn't say jack shall not. It says government shall not right. So keep that in mind first of all. But a small liberal might say, wait a second, the university is part of the government, and you would be correct there. So as a general rule, a state entity or agency cannot take action punitive action against someone based on speech that's accurate. They can't However, if the speech is disruptive to the learning environment or disruptive for the organization's purpose, then you can take action. So it becomes a factually important case from that perspective. So she makes this comment and all of a sudden, there's this massive Bruvaha University. Right, Folks are fighting, Folks are aggravating, folks are pointing fingers. Donors are about to quit given money. That is a type of thing that disrupts the learning process, that disrupts the purpose of the organization. That is not protected speech. If it were, it would be chaos everywhere. So she's going to lose her lawsuit. Now, granted, the way universities work, there'll be some settlement at some point. Yeah, they're not going to take it to court. It's just it's just not so. It'll just fade away. One day, she'll get a she'll get a little something on the side, and then it'll go away. And that's what's gonna happen. But she doesn't have a strongly Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, Chris, you know, it's one of those things that I find fascinating because you've got people screaming as the First Amendment violation, because they don't understand what you just explained that.
Speaker 1: Se you got the camera off of me, and I hope.
Speaker 2: It's I hope it's locked in on them. We're having a serious show, and Chris is over here shrinking. This is this is fun of life?
Speaker 1: It okay? Down here? Now? Is this better? Can you see the better? I'm higher.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're any I think you're lower. I'm lost now I'm wondering if I just need to move on to the next.
Speaker 1: Even this is not blocking my face right, Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: But no, this thought that they have that it's a First Amendment issue, they clearly haven't listened to what you just said, haven't done any research because there's so many misinterpretations of the First Amendment. And I think the other thing, Chris, is a social media page, even if it's your page, is it ever truly private? Because the same hypocritical mainstream media that is saying her private Instagram page, they're the very ones that will go to someone they disagree with private Instagram page and plaster what they set out for everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, generally speaking, activity taken on social media is private for the most part, But did that private conduct interfere with the learning environment and to interfere with the US elder or the university substantial purpose. Yeah, so it doesn't matter necessarily if it was solely private. If it did so, it gets complicated. She still doesn't have a strong case at all. It's gonna settle for nothing and she's gonna walk a long way and that's gonna be the end of it. But that's the USM was University Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Ole Miss?
Speaker 1: Yes, How did I don't even know how I Miss spoke there. It seems like every liberal now goes to the University of Mississippi.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about Southern Miss at start and then switch gears. It's easy.
Speaker 1: It's mind bogging. I went, I went to law school at Ole Miss.
Speaker 2: Was it that bad then?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, but you could sense it. It was. It was happening. It was happening. Now it's like it's it's it's really a strange thing for the leftist right. They hate the South, they hate us to like old miss that have this strict social hierarchy of sorts, but they can't wait to get there and raise hell. And it's something it's kind of like, if you hate us, if you hate a spot so badly, why not just go somewhere else. I mean, Stanford would love to have you. Yeah, right, Berkeley at Berkeley would love to have you. Why come down here and mess this up? Right? But for the last couple of years there's been a couple of these professors at All Missed that have been super vocal. And again, some of that is protected speech, but when it goes a little too far, it can become problematic for that party, and it should be.
Speaker 2: It should be a problem for speaking of raising hell, Chris that recently there was the No King's two point zero protest, you know, their second go around to this silly nonsense. Uh you know, I mean, I'm sure you saw it. Everybody saw. Of course, the media was inflating the numbers. I hate, I hate to tell you guys, they didn't have seven million protesters in the United States last weekend. Never in buying that. Matter of fact, some of the video and photographs they showed to the protests were from previous events. I'm ninety nine percent sure the photos of the protests in Chicago were from the Cubs Morsinia.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, it doesn't really matter. I mean, seven million Our country has worth three hundred million people in it, and so one point five percent decided to do something.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are we supposed to impressive context?
Speaker 1: So I mean there's three hundred plus million people and seven million show up. Okay, it's cute. Now here's the thing. I don't mind those protests.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 1: I think people have to understand the distinction here. I think people should protest both right and left. I think it's good for the country when there's descent. But it's so hypocritical. It's so hypocritical. These are the same people that bowed down to a health czar when it came to shots and mask and there were no kings. Then these are the same people that built the imperial president presidency. From Woodrow Wilson to F. D. R. To Lyndon Johnson to Bill Clinton to Barack Obama. They built the imperial presidency and now Trump grabs a hold of it and they think somehow there's a king involved now that they didn't mind when they had the kings. They just mind when we have the king. First of all, I don't like kings. I know you don't like kings either, but I still can't seem to find one. I've been looking for one in this country. The only person I've seen they think is a king is Trump. And he was elected, wasn't he? How many kings are elected in a lot, It just doesn't happen. It doesn't, and very often democratically elected in an affair election, according to liberals themselves. And he wins the electoral college, he wins the popular vote, but they still call him a king. And it's weird because what has he done that involves a dictate influencing their individual behavior? Because I don't know if any king that would have allowed seven million people to protest, much less seventy. Yeah, right, he let them protest. That's not king like material. But the point is it's so hypocritical because they create this office of all this power. You do realize the presidency, the executive not always had the power it does today, and the liberals for years turned the blind eye, allowed it to empower itself beyond recognition. And we told him, We told them, and they scoffed at us. We said, one day, it's going to turn on you, and they always had the same reframe. No, our presidents are better and they're never going to use this for bad purposes. Well, of course they're not their men. And those Democratic presidents did use the office for bad purposes, and they did the Espionage Act, Wilson, the arrest of Japanese citizens of World War two FDR. They've used it for a men bad acts. Democrats didn't care that, Yeah, didn't care that. They create this big thron and then they wonder why somebody else wants to sit at it.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that I have, Chris, and I think you have a pretty good column on this topic that you can find right now at the at Leader call dot com. So it's a you've definitely and you've repeated some of it right there, but it's a really good column. I encourage folks to go seek out. You've already shared it on your Socialist so folks can find it there. Of course, you know you brought up some of the things you know. Of course, I don't know if any of these protesters know exactly what they're protesting. I've yet to truly understand it.
Speaker 1: It's not clear. It's not clear they we know they hate President Trump. Outside of that, it's not real clear what's happening. It's perplexing because if you talk to people in the inner cities, or for that matter, just me. I'm not inner cities, any big city where crime is a problem, the moms and dads there, the citizens of that town, they'll all tell you the same thing. I wish something could be done about the crime rate. And that's Democrats, and that's Republicans and independence. I wish something could be done about the crime rate. It's just though, though they hate Trump so much, they're willing to defend crime before they all say he's doing something positive.
Speaker 2: They kind of aren't defending crime with their protests.
Speaker 1: So that's what I said. They're defending crime, so they can't give him any credit for doing something positive. It's irrational and I don't understand it. Do they have a right to do it? Absolutely? Yep? Should they find not yourselves out, But it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, Chris, you know one thing that they're mad is all get out about is Trump's destruction of the East Wing to build this new ballroom. You know, the East Wing was built in nineteen o two, but it was re done in nineteen forty two under FDR. Democrats are screaming this is destroying history. And again, these are the same Democrats who were willing to tear down statues.
Speaker 1: Way destroying history. And yeah, when those mobsters there's mobs. Every protest they've had in the last what several years, has been violent and cities got burned. Those buildings were historical property as well, and they didn't seem to care about that. They didn't care about the books being rewritten and removed from libraries. They didn't care about the monuments being torn down or flags changed. They cared about none of that history. Why is this history all of a sudden so important because it's Trump? Because it's Trump. That's exactly what they hate him that much. Look, look, I'm the same way. I don't like seeing pictures of historical buildings that have been altered or destroyed, but were being misled just a bit because these alterations happen all the time. And what I have to prefer that he retained the swing. Maybe am I losing any sleep over it? No, because what he's done, I guarantee you what's going to happen. When it's done, It's going to be a gorgeous, beautiful structure and everybody's going to be proud of it. At some point. It's just they can't stand the idea that he could do something without being hated for it.
Speaker 2: What about Representative Eric Solwell from California him saying the next Democratic presidential nominee must vow to demolish Trump's ballroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah silly, this says, so, no matter how beautiful it may be, or the fact that it didn't cost the taxpayers any money, just because it was built by him, it has to be redestroyed. But there's a lesson there, because this is the way they're going to see the world. Whatever we've done up to this point, they will vow to destroy, and then four years after that will vow to reinvoke, and then four years after that they'll vow to destroy until we figure out this is a pat and they can't be reconciled or corrected. You're going to see nothing but violence and heartache in this country. I'm telling you, take the power away from Washington, bring it back to the States. Have some order and some dignity left before this thing gets out of control. Because you're right, that's exactly what they're going to do. Everything he's trying. Here's an interesting component. What about this. We know that Trump's been great trying to secure the border right right now, He's made a whole bunch for rest trying to secure the border and to maintain the integrity of our immigration laws. How do they reverse that? Does everybody get to come in for four years? You see what I'm getting at here. I mean, it's so ridiculous, just law and order and structure. Institutions should matter a little bit, but they don't seem to matter to the Democrats. So long as Trump has utilized the institution, and if he's touched the institution, it all has.
Speaker 2: To go absolutely. So whatever, Well, Chris, this one I don't want to spend a lot of time on because I've got I've got a more fun one we're going to go to. But I'm sure you've seen that Kamala Harris is teasing another run for president. Just how delusional is Let her run be fabulous only if she gets to be the nominee again. If she just run runs, I mean, seriously, she has no shots.
Speaker 1: It's still positive though, because they have to spend money against each other, So I mean, yeah, let it jump on in there. I mean, let AOC be a running mate. Let's have a good time. With this, it'd be the best thing that happened to our party.
Speaker 2: And AOC against one another in her primary.
Speaker 1: They I don't think they would ever do that. They seem to share too much in common philosophically. Would that be fun though, like Rock the Sock them robots up? There, wouldn't it. I would love to see those two ladies fighting over an issue that which neither one of them understand anything about.
Speaker 2: May be fighting over a single brain cell.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be. It would be a very limited debate, and then it would basically come down to insults at some point. But that's where it gets really tricky, because how does one insult the other without being considered a sexist or somehow e racist.
Speaker 2: It's really complex, it's it's it's a problem.
Speaker 1: I would love to see it. I think that. I think what you're going to find is that Harris will figure out at some point that she can't raise the capital to be formidable anymore. And I did read where the Democrat donors have been very reluctant to give her a ton of money this time because they're trying to figure out how the heck to want to race right, And here's here's my advice to you Democrat donors as to how the heck to want to raise a quit being so ridiculously stupid about these crazy issues.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: For instance, a man is a man and a woman is a woman. Simple, really simple stuff. Number two, there aren't birth givers. They're moms. Just little little things in the language that will go a long way. But they can't because they're too tied to the blue haired ladies that are out there protesting. They don't know what, but they're out there protesting, and that's what's controlling the entire democratic now. It's the tail wagon the dog. There may still be a moderate out there somewhere, but I haven't heard or seen from them in years, have you? Because the radicals are taking control of the party, and you've got Jeffreys yelling like a lunatic on one hand, you've got the blue haired ladies out there in the streets on the other. What about just common sense? They can't even let.
Speaker 2: The building a long time again.
Speaker 1: They used to be a party they claim that would take care of the working man, but the working men don't even trust them anymore because what have they done for the working man? The answer is nothing, because that's toxic masculinity, and they don't like men anymore. So what are they supposed to do sel keep losing elections. I hope they do. Keep going down this path of LUNACYE. This third world thing you've got going New York will be a fine example as well as to how your policies fail. Go and elect the guy. Let's watch him govern for four years and you'll finally see that socialism will never work in this country.
Speaker 2: But knock yourselves out absolutely when you said birthing and it reminded me of when your son Cambridge came in, because when I read that to him, he just lost it. He could not stop laughing at the ridiculousness of it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it starts there. It's all so silly. They premise everything their entire party is based on the evilness of America. I think if they want Americans to vote for them, that's fair. You know, I've never seen a party that tholtha. I heard Bill Maher say this, and it really made me laugh out loud. They think the nineteen fifties are so backwards, but the fifteen fifties were cool. That's fair when you have the Native Americans out here and they were doing Lord and knows what to each other, trying to kill each other. That was a perfect society to the liberals, because you're so busy trying to hate America, they can't even comprehend history. And so if you start with that premise and you say, listen, we start here to run for office, we say we love America. But you just saw us over the last six months demeaning every good thing about the right. Yep, it's not working. We know in our heart of hearts. It's a simple calculation. Those that love the country, though we may have some mistakes on our side of the equation, we love the country, and those that clearly do not love the country, even though they say they do, so we're not falling for that. I don't think the American voters will either.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either, Chris, and I don't want to again because I've got a good one I want to get to. But you brought up the New York race, simple, simple question. Do you think the socialist is going to win that race or do you think the former governor has closed that gap? Because for a while it looked like it was going to be a runaway for the socialists.
Speaker 1: I think he's closed it, but I think in a three party rate through person race like that, the socialist has the advantage. Here's the thing. I realize the more moderate conservative New Yorkers are petrified by this. And I'm not suggesting that anybody wants him to win. I don't. I know you don't. But if he don't, at least it's a training ground for their stupid, ignorant political philosophies.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: And when it fails, and it will fail, because it's failed everywhere else it's been tried, at least maybe Americans will have enough of that bad taste in their mouth watching it fail that they'll never repeat the mistake.
Speaker 2: You would hope.
Speaker 1: But it will fail. You'll see that city will be he's gonna run industry out. He's going to run investors out. Crime is going to soar, and they'll be shortages. And it happens so faster to make your head spin.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like I said, as much as we don't wish misery on anyone, if you vote for misery, you get what you deserve to deserve, Chris, this, this is gonna be the fun one here, you know, because we've all heard by now about this three I at Lis thing that is, you know, this interstellar We don't know if it's comment. There's speculation about it. Cparently, NASA was able to take photographs of it when it went past Mores, but we don't know if they did. Because they're blaming the government shut down, they're not releasing Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: What do you think. I'll tell you what's going on here? Okay, this is the third interstellar object that we are aware of entering our Solar system. And you might say, what is an interstellar object? What's something that comes from outside of where we are? There is a The universe isn't always consistent, but there are consistent patterns. Gravity creates those patterns, right, and you've seen these patterns develop over millions of years. That's why we have planets that orbit around the Sun, and that's why we have a moon that orbits around the Earth. Gravity creates patterns. This Atlas comment, we'll call it, is behaving a little differently than the other interstutar objects that we've seen. First of all, it's larger, and second of all, it seems to have some unusual characteristics as it's really in its tail or not having a tail at all in some aspects. So there's been a Harvard physicist that has argued that he thinks this might be a foreign probe that is evidence of extraterrestrial life, and he says there's about a forty percent chance of that. And so what he's saying is is that this object now has gone behind the sun. And when the object goes behind the sun, we can't watch it. So keep in mind it's in a blind spot right now. NASA has told or asked asked all of the federally funded telescopes to be prepared as it comes back around the Sun, and let's get some really good pictures of this as it emerges from this dark area. The Harvard physicist seems to argue that he thinks they could be releasing probes, and these probes would surprise us because they would come from our blind spot and then maybe have some netherious or deadly purpose. Here's why I don't think that's the case. And I'm not being a smarter lick here, I'm just being sincere. There is an ant hill in my yard, small ant hill. I've never had to hide from it to attack it. Their inferior. They couldn't stop me if they wanted to. I don't have to release prose behind a blind spot on the sun. I can just walk up and attack of the ant hill. A civilization that can send a ship of that magnitude that distance have a way to break behind our son to release probes. Why would they have any fear of us intercepting the probes in the first place. It's nonsensical. We're the ant hell in the relative universe compared to higher technologies or higher if they exist or hire more advanced species, right, And there's an argument to be made that's the reason they haven't contacted us is because they fly over and they say they're not quite ready, you know. I mean, look at these people. They're still treating cancer with poison.
Speaker 2: They can't tell you what a man or a woman is.
Speaker 1: So so they're just not quite ready to contact this. And I'm not sure about all that. This is all how they speculate. I think what you're gonna find at the end of this, it's a really unusually acting but mostly acting like a comet, and it's gonna behave like a comet, and that is gonna swoop around the Sun's gravity is going to change his directions just slightly. It's gonna then redirect itself back out of the Solar System at some point. Nothing to fear but a lot of speculation, and that's what you look. Wouldn't it be.
Speaker 2: Cool though, if it was an alien space and they're not here for a inferio. Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 1: Though? As long as they're here to be nice, right.
Speaker 2: Like Et comes down and he's you know, the same kind of character that he was in the I mean, it'd be cool.
Speaker 1: You know, with our attention spend, it would take about ten minutes we move on to the next problem.
Speaker 2: If somebody would try to, you know, say they'd started an anti alien movement, I'm sure right away they're here for no good or something. I mean, you know, do you know how the internet is?
Speaker 1: The crafts will blame Trump, Trump will blame the Democrats. I don't know. I don't know how to but I don't. I think this this Atlas device that the device is comment. It's what it is. It's a comment. And I think once it comes out back into visibility sometime around the middle of the month, well ten through elevel with I think they're saying.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I said. I've seen a couple of different dates.
Speaker 1: And at that stage we'll build a bunch of good pictures of it and study it more. And people say, well, how could you not know? Listen, y'all, we are still a fairly not very advanced civilization when it comes to space. Uh, this is a third interestelect object that we've studied. There have been others, but they were prior to our technology of being able to study. We're very limited still, and we're speculating and we're guessing. We have brilliant people, but we're just not quite there. And so that's why there's all the speculation is because even the brilliant folks are scratching their heads just a bit. But think of it from the comment sis perspective. If it were dangerous, if it meant harm, wouldn't have to go through all those maneuvers.
Speaker 2: That's that's my thing, the fact that they're going around the Sun, and I think if it was intelligent life, they'd have a clear straight path and wouldn't have to go behind the sun.
Speaker 1: They're going to use the sign. There's a there's a maneuver they call it, to use the hunt's gravity to sling shot back around and change the trajectory of the comment. But like you said, I feel were highly of species. It could do that on its own and it wouldn't have to worry about all those maneuvers that we have to worry about.
Speaker 2: And that's that's you know. But like I said, it's it's fun to talk about and watching some of the hysteria. Of course, you know the conspiracy theorist folks, that's been fun too.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you about that. We've talked about conspiracy theories on this show a few times in the past, and it's it's really fun to dive into only because there's no right or wrong answer, and people love being able to stay an opinion without being called out as being stupid. And that's why we have debates about sports all the time. Think about it. If you're in a sports bar and you're debating sports, I mean, it's a debate. It's subjective for the most part. It's very difficult to ascertain the best ever played or the best team that ever was, So you have all these cool arguments that can be made, but nobody can be proven wrong. It's the same with conspiracy theories. We're able to try to control it for a while and have fun with it, and it makes it gets us clicks online. Look, how brilliant is this Harvard physicist. He's probably pretty bright, very bright, and he's the one claiming this is a fortyce. But his real genius here is that now, for the first time in his career, he's famous, and the second time for the other. First thing is everybody's paying attention to space again. Yep. He probably did that just as a way to get us talking about these issues again.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: That's how smart he probably really is. He doesn't think necessarily it's an alien spacecraft. You knew by saying it out loud it would generate a ton of bud.
Speaker 2: If he truly believe it was an alien spacecraft, I think he'd give it higher than forty percent too. Fair enough gets people's attention.
Speaker 1: It's a very large comment that's not going to strike the Earth, and we'll get some good pictures of it on the tenth or the eleventh, and if it turns out to be probes. There are three million Mississippians and we have seven million guns.
Speaker 2: We got a couple right behind you. We're ready. Well, Chris, you know again you brought up sports, and you're right that you know. Sports opinions are simple. You can't truly be proven wrong in some of them. Some you can like pickings, picking games, which you know. I'm here lately I seem to struggle with myself, but I'm gonna go ahead and ask you who. We've got Game three of the World Series coming up either Tomorrow night or Tuesday night. The series is tied at one one, Dodgers versus the Blue Jays, America versus Canada. Who's going to win the World Series?
Speaker 1: Chris? I think the Dodgers. Uh. Now, don't get me wrong. Toronto is an exceptional baseball team with great pitch and a great hitting. But the Dodgers won it last year. They've been there before, and they also have great hitting and great pitching. I heard somebody argue the other day they thought Toronto had better pictures, and I thought, man, I don't see that. Yeah, as long as Yummi matto and uh not each body or even near the mound, the Dodgers have a chance every time they pitch. And that's now counting Schnelle.
Speaker 2: And the others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's incredible, So I think the Dodgers have the slight edge. Now with that said, I want to see seven games. You know that. I want to see seven games. I want to see ten innings. I wanted to go down to the last couple of pitches. I want to see a good baseball series. And if the Dodgers lose, I'm okay with that. I just want to see I wanted to go down and write to it. I want to see greatness.
Speaker 2: And of course tonight the Packers at the Steelers playing Aaron Rodgers, playing against his former team. He has a chance, I think, to be the fifth person in the history of the NFL to beat every NFL franchise. So who you got in tonight's game? And remember the only correct answer is the Packers before they play in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that changes things. Just to be at the Packers have had some ups and downs this year. They have, especially defensively and on the road. It might be a problem for him tonight. What's the spread?
Speaker 2: Say, I don't know the spread. I hadn't looked at it.
Speaker 1: You know you think about Pittsburgh's defense stinks too, I've heard I don't watch NFL much anymore. But I've heard and read that there's a huge disappointment as far as your defense this year. There. But then again, as much as I like the Packers, the one quarterback he would never vote against or pick against his name is Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've seen a lot of quarterbacks in my time, and I've seen a lot in person in my time. Ever seen a more accurate pastor a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers. Now, with that said, he has something to prove, he says he doesn't. He says this is not a revenge game. I think he's gonna have a really big game.
Speaker 2: He does play better when he's got a chip on the show.
Speaker 1: He does, and he's a brilliant guy. And with that Kareem Bay defense being some you know, they've got talent, and when they're when they're rushing the passer, yeah, they're tough.
Speaker 2: And and the Pittsburgh doesn't have a great.
Speaker 1: Offense live that's the thing. So keep in mind, he's gonna have about two point eight seconds. He's gonna he takes us now two point eight seconds to get it off. But if anybody can do that and do it successfully. It's that dude, you know what I mean? He and Tom Brady the ability to take this now two point eight seconds, find somebody open and get it out. So again, I want to see a really good game, but I hope the Packers win naturally, but I want to see a good game.
Speaker 2: Of course, some of you will watch this after these games have been played, right, So if we're wrong or right on something, you can't hold it.
Speaker 1: You know a producer here, you know she's NFL Films.
Speaker 2: Now, yes she is. You actually shot that uh that overtime tie the other a few weeks back.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, Pretty cool to know she's around all that greatness and here we are in this you know, small room burning up right now? Must be nice?
Speaker 2: Well, Chris, I always enjoy having a chance to flip the script a little bit, and I know you enjoy it because it means you don't necessarily have to pull stories together, and just not that you're not constantly reading, because if you weren't, you wouldn't have been able to answer these questions.
Speaker 1: But I'm not doing this again until I get a chair that works.
Speaker 2: Well. I'll get on to Kevin about breaking the chair because it had to have been Kevin.
Speaker 1: How are some tall people or something?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think the issue is Kevin's height.
Speaker 1: Take up for him. Well, look, this has been an interesting because I am very very low to the ground. We're toward the end of this.
Speaker 2: We are we are straight up wrapping up.
Speaker 1: Good deal. Enjoyed it, Jack, Thanks for all the great questions, good interview. I had a good time. Issues were squared away as always. We appreciate you listening. Thank you for being a part of this. Any questions comments right there in the comment section underneath the video, and if not, we'll see you next week. This has been Chris McDaniel's America. Here on the Midnight Ride, the home of the anti establishment movement in this country. We'll see you soon. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Looks like you've been sleeping well, Megan. He's back to my pillow guy, and you're looking good, still feeling good. Well, just when you thought it couldn't get any better, we've got the best pillow ever, my pillow two point zero.
Speaker 1: Wow. It's so soft and smooth.
Speaker 2: It's cool to the touch.
Speaker 1: How did you do that?
Speaker 4: Well, we took my pillows patented pill and combine it with this new technology that we didn't have back then. When I'm vent on my pillow, TRUMP bring you the best pillow in history, my pillow two point oh. Just like all of you, I never imagine that my pillow could get any better. That's why I haven't changed it in nearly twenty years. Then I heard about a revolutionary new technology and I knew I had to bring it to you all. My pillow two point zho is truly the next generation of my pillow.
Speaker 5: The My pillow two point zero is cooler and softer than the last my pillow. It is so comfortable to sleep on at night. I look forward to going to bed and I wake up well rested in the morning.
Speaker 4: Sleep is all about temperature and height. My pillow two point oh is patent and adjustable. Phil is going to give you the exact individual support you need from your head to your bed. And now here's where it gets even better. We've all experienced those temperature related sleep interruptions where you get too hot, you toss and turn, you flip your pillow over to the cool side. All that's gone with my brand new my pillow two point oh cooling fabric that's made with temperature regulating thread the.
Speaker 7: Best leap just got even better with a you have a MyPillow or not, You need to get the brand new my Pillow two point zero caller. Go to my pillow dot com now use your promo code and for a limited time, when you buy one, you'll get a second one absolutely.
Speaker 4: Freethe you're sleeping even better and cooler too, and you're looking good feeling good. I knew you would.
Speaker 1: Is it my pillow dot com