Speaker 1: Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. You want to oh opine on any of the insanity this morning, that's what you can do. And we got a bunch of that. The Ross and I were just chatting about our former wide receiver for both Minnesota and for the Buffalo Bills, one Stefon Diggs, who is very talented receiver, very talented receiver, and just ask him, he will tell you. He will tell you, and he is. He's a little bit of hot water because instead of showing up to one of the early practice things, the OTAs the workouts, there's a video of him on a yacht full of hose with what really looks like that pink cocaine stuff which is called tussy. I did look up what's all in it. It's actually more horrific when you figure out what's in it because it's not cocaine. It's what would happen if you're like, hey, why don't I put some mollie which is like the rave drug, mix it with the ketamine which is the horse thing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And what was the other thing in it? Also things in there like LSD and depending on the batch there. So that's but I don't think there's human bones in it.
Speaker 3: Now there's people speculating saying that it's actually like a pink package, like a pink print on the bag, and what's in there is like cannabis.
Speaker 1: No, that is a that is a see through bag of twocy.
Speaker 3: But you've got to ask yourself. Does he seem like the type of person that would do that sort of thing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well, look I don't know that he's doing the drugs. Let me let me be clear. He may not be doing the drugs, right, because then the whole concoction sounds like you would be able to pick up on that pretty easy in the system. I don't know how long it would stay in there, but I he it is. He is on a yacht full of uh the you know, the whole cruise rite. What's going on there? It's just which is fine, like your famous uh famous athlete you want to both full of women in bikinis. I understand this.
Speaker 3: And he's coming off an injury last season two? Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And and uh, who is the who's the coach? Now? H for doing as is Rabel? Right? Like Rabel? So I you know, I don't know if he's as terrifying as Belichick was. But but they kind of like they can't be hemorrhaging people who are good up there, you know a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's not in the Bill's roster anymore, since you know, none of my business really, but he.
Speaker 1: Was in your division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in our division. So you hate to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's why I figured you would hate to see it when I brought it up last morning.
Speaker 3: Hate their potential problem brewing with a player in the locker room or I mean, you hate to see the effect it would have in that specific team that he was on.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, you think it could spiral the whole locker room and and you would hate to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If it just you know, basically wasted season, it's.
Speaker 3: A waste of a talent, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So Ross is in a heightened state of concern this morning over the situation. Will we be monitoring the situation of the spiraling of the Patriots? Perhaps maybe you could add that to your task. Why if you monitor that and you know, if you if you have it to see anything, you're like, ah, wow, that's that's going horribly Just feel free.
Speaker 3: I was reading that it was potentially his way of morning. I guess there's like a famous bar in Buffalo known for its wings, one of many that I guess recently suffered a fire or I'm not sure the actual specifics, but the bar was named Pink or so maybe I see, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that an obnoxious brand of pants that women run around with because they don't want to put real pants on? And then they just said pink across their butt? Wasn't that a thing for a while?
Speaker 3: I think that's accurate?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so maybe he's uh, maybe he's a fan of courtuur fashion, which I don't know if that would be. But I'm not really sure what that word means in that sense. But maybe maybe that's what it is, that's it. Or maybe maybe he's a Barbie fan. I don't know. I don't know. And again, I you know, just because there's drugs on the boat doesn't mean the pro athletes doing.
Speaker 3: It right right now. He could have come across one of the boat hos with the drugs, correct and like, hey, hey, hey Boato not in my boat and taking it?
Speaker 1: Which boat ho number is it? Is it? Boato three? I think picture? Yeah, I can't keep them. Is it the one that looks like she's got the big fake hoots, one who's wearing the thong bikini. Yes, okay, all right, yeah, okay, oh okay, I see her and five others of her, so okay, yeah, no, it very well could be. Now whether he you know, paid for him, it does seem to be a larger, a rather larger bag of drugs. Well, just to be safe, but I also don't know what what that goes for. So just to be safe, they should be whatever he plays for the Patriots, you say, right, they should probably test him for drugs, right, they should test him and then if then, like maybe in Sochi where they were testing the Russian Olympic athletes.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean I actually test him, test him? They should test him? Oh I test him now, Well.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't he have to show up to somewhere the team is Well that's a good point, yeah, right, Or I guess what you do is you get some really hot uh women who work in the medical field who are willing to go undercover, and then you get a second boat. All right, right, all right, so hear me out. We call it the Rome model. Right where you want you want three boats, right, boat A boat, B, boat C. But you don't want to be on boat. See, so you get another boat full of really hot women who work in the medical industry. You dress them as boat hose, and then you send them out there and you know, they just jab him when he's not looking or something. Maybe he's paying attention to, you know, the the initial boatload of hose and and then boom, Now you got your blood. You can do what you need to do. Yeah, I'm helping, so we'll keep an eye on all that. Okay, all right, very good. Let's see here we had tons of fun audio today. Well maybe fund is a strong word, but interesting audio. I will say that. Remember all those times out of the Biden administration where they're like, hey, we're going to do this thing, but if you're white, it's not for you. And every time we see one of those stories, I'm like, how is this not illegal? How how does that move forward? Like it's just seems so like you're a first grader studying the Constitution and you grasp a basic understanding and you should immediately be like, I don't think that's I don't think that's legal. Well, uh, they're finding a bunch of that, because what are you gonna do to the last administration? I mean that sincerely, Joe Biden. They're never gonna put Joe Biden. He's never gonna testify. Can you imagine if that Can you imagine if Biden agreed to test it that's never gonna happen. What a disaster that would be. It probably would probably like improve his legacy because people feel so bad for him. But that's not who it's about. You know, do you understand how many people it took behind the scenes to do all this stuff. Meanwhile, the US Trade Court just said Trump's not the President's not allowed to do tariffs. Since when that's it? It was a massive ruling yesterday. Oh no, it's really no. No, it's Congress who does tariffs?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: When? When? When does that happen? When do they initiate, regulate, and fully facilitate tariffs all on their lonesome? It's never been the case, right the president had Now it's not to say that Congress doesn't deal with tariffs, but but when it comes to US trade, that is an executive branch thing. And I'm pretty sure Ross would you look, would you look check the float chart and tell me who's in charge of the executive branch? And if it's Stefan Diggs, that's going to be a prop sure, let.
Speaker 3: Me throw it into raws a ies coming back as Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, oh he's the Donald Trump junior.
Speaker 3: Right no no, no, no, no no senior.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, and not Stefan did Giggs? Right?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not Stefan.
Speaker 1: I'll look at that zero percent tariff on on on pink drugs.
Speaker 3: What about boat hose?
Speaker 1: Uh dude, those are always terrify.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, sky higrate.
Speaker 1: Do you want to live in a country where they tax your boat hose? Jeez, man, let's see here. What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got Patriots fans send to me? Hey, this is your is your boy? Go get your boy. He's not a boat full of hose, so you know, be a fun field trip. All right, No, we we rossa we already we already had we already had our Stefan Diggs era. That's yours now, all right? What is this Stefan Diggs and Hunter Biden gonna party? I don't know it probably may Does Hunter Biden know there's a boat full of hose? If somebody told him you might get your wish. Sure that our audience is so helpful, They too are very concerned, except for the Patriots guys who are just writing junk emails. All right, let me do this six seventeen. We will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 1: People got a lot of boat ho theories here. Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking on it. I used to own a boat. Let me just tell you what chickstig boats it's you pull in. You could pull into a marina. They've they've never laid eyes on you. And your boat is covered in blood, look like like the you know, the Jaws boat, right, and just be like, hey, cooler's fool. Anyone want to go for a cocktail cruise, boom will be on the boat. How a serial killer did not write off a boat is beyond me. Man, be like, oh I love your paint job. Sure get in, but you know I don't shoot a video of you. If you're an NFL player, that would be my advice. Uh okay, come it up on the show. This headline what it's like to data horse. No, it's not some like nostalgic mister ed thing like that's a that's an article that's an article about horses and the unbridled passion people have for them. Yep, we're gonna do horse puns. We'll get to that and uh much more, but I want to start here, just you know, so you can get ready. Let's see here, this is a New York Post article. Three city killing asteroids could strike Earth within weeks. I know what some of you're saying, good, all right, maybe not many of you, but yeah, we can be a little dour there. Uh yeah, so uh here, here's the thing. Venus is concealing at least three city killing asteroids that could strike. Now, understand, anytime you see one of these stories where it's could, it's because in the calculations, somebody's come up with a zero you know, point zero zero zero zero zero one percent chance, right, and then they can go write the article they be like, oh my gosh, this might happen. So it probably won't. That being said, let's see a research team from Sapollo Brazil wrote that at least three of the asteroids that circle the Sun in tandem with our twin planet Venus, in this case, I have unstable orbits that could take them dangerously close to Earth. And if the trajectory were to shift only slightly. See here it is, so they're not currently planning unhidden anything.
Speaker 3: No, they're saying, what so these these asteroids are locked in orbit with venus.
Speaker 1: No, basically the pattern that they'd go around the Sun. It uses both venuses and the Earth's gravity gravity to stabilize its path. So and how that then there's math and I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 3: And if there's like some sort of fluctuation in the gravity of somewhere some I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, or some alien bumps into it a parallel pi, I don't know. I don't know that. Being said, what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Three cities if you have to choose, Not that you want any city to have an asteroid slam into it, but if you have, if you have to, you know, take one or in this case three for the team. You know, where where where where? Maybe you should there?
Speaker 3: Right, it's hard for me even to hear what you just said that question and not be completely disgusted, because it's so for me, it's such a horrible scenario. You're going out I means catastrophic. I would say Foxborough, Kansas City, and possibly Philadelphia if I had to once again, disgusted.
Speaker 1: Right right, No, you don't. It's a sophie's choice. Yeah, yeah, you don't. You don't want to have to make this decision. So that's a stadium, right, isn't it. That's a I mean it is a city. But in Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri side or the Kansas side where the stadium.
Speaker 3: That is a good question. I'd probably go wherever the stadium is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember which one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't either.
Speaker 1: Now Philip Philly seems a little tough, and my buddy's a big Philly fans. I don't want to do that to him. What's San Francisco doing? Can you imagine the poop cloud? If that thing slammed into it, just a giant you know you're used to seeing, you know, the the mushroom clouds of like the the nukes and stuff, except it's just.
Speaker 3: Brown and it all could provide some sort of cushioning. But I'm not a scientist, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point. Yeah, that's a very good point. So look at that ross looking out there. So although one day if you do that, well, it won't one day be able to be the world all the Star Trek headquarters are right, because that's San Francisco, right, You remember that.
Speaker 3: Time Star Trek four space whales?
Speaker 1: Yes, uh huh yeah, space whales. So you don't wanted to hit a space whale or or a boat full of hosts. A resident of Long Island who was taking the cover off their pool for the season. And there's a body in there and it's who I guess owns the home. Who the body is, who they suspect that it is? Twists abound. We'll get to that here in just a moment, but first this all right, hold on, we Boston Paul wants to win. I'm sorry you're getting an asteroid, bro. So I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy tickets yet, probably want to wait on those, all right, So going back to this, one of the hostages that was held by Hamas, let's see how long was he in? Was released in March, so spent you know what a year and a half in captivity. God by the name of omersham Tove which I might be pronouncing right, don't know anyway, So he's doing an interview and he is, uh, he is detailing his interaction with the you know, with his captors, with Hamas and specifically their thoughts on the presidential election, which it is exactly what I would expect the answer to be, but it's it's interesting to hear it laid out. So, h here is mister Tove or schem Tove on really the the weird conversations and and how it impacted his captivity.
Speaker 4: Very scared of him. Yeah, they one and uh.
Speaker 1: They're talking about they're talking about he was talking about Trump here.
Speaker 4: Very scared of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they one and.
Speaker 4: Uh two terrorist, we're afraid of Trump. Yeah. They wanted Kamala to be chosen.
Speaker 1: You talked to politics with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they wanted Kamala to be elected. When Trump came into became president, Yeah, the way they treated us changed for me personally, this is what I think.
Speaker 1: Because they anticipated that a deal would come soon. Yeah, and that's when I started giving you more.
Speaker 4: Food exactly, more food, treated me better, you know, stopped cursing me, stop speeding me, speeding on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. If you asked me just to guess how I think that would have went, That's exactly how I thought it would have went. Again, the thing that a lot of people hate about Trump also makes him pretty terrifying to people like hamas. Remember this guy did a forty five minute oratory on a dude getting eat by a dog, a big beautiful dogs, but but a dogg nonetheless, man going now, is that Albakari or whatever that dude's name was.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you love seeing that side by side? On social media they show like the Obama on the left talking about, you know, the death of a Sama bin Lada and right Trump on the right to he died like a coward been eating bad dog.
Speaker 1: It's It's one of gillis best impressions too. Shaane Gillis does it. It's hilarious man, because they're like, that's sounding because if you're a terrorist, you're like that dude will do it right. That's not gonna be Kamala over here borrowing Hillary's old easy button that she, you know, brought to Russia with her. No, he's just like, all right, what if we get you all in a circle and then blow you all up at once? What if we what if we are at least a pack of dogs to eat you? And then and then I bragged the world about how you how you died crying, even if you didn't what who are you to tell anybody that's the president saying that stuff? So yeah, absolutely, man, not surprised by that at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, let me get this Long Island story, because this is crazy, all right. So this homeowner on Long Island, he's got the pool winter rised. I guess weather's you know, nice enough pulling it off Memorial Day weekend cracks it open, which is, you know, you never know what you're gonna find under there, maybe some dead like a dead squirrel, bunch of leaves, depending on you know, how fixed the cover is, runoff and dirt that just got in there from water seeping in from winter snowstorms, you know whatever, or you know, a body bobbing around in there, which I don't know how you don't notice that like that? Wohdn't the smell kind of tip you off? I don't know. And here's why, because the current theory on the body is that it is a fugitive, a twenty three year old fugitive named matth you Zoul who in November of last year stabbed his father to death and then fled. They had a whole task force looking for this dude because he stabbed him allegedly crashed his car about a half mile from where the body was found and then just disappeared. They had they had a whole task force looking for this dude, so you know, whether I guess he climbed under the cover and who maybe he sustained injuries in the car created It's not real clear what eventually led to the death. But here's the crazy part. Guess whose pool it is? One of the dudes on the task force who's been looking for this guy since November, some law enforce beneficial but they don't name him in the article, saying he wished to remain anonymous, and I don't think they suspect him of anything. But how crazy is that? You've been since since November? So for you know, over six months you've been on the task force to apprehend this wanted murderer and the whole time he's rotten in your pool.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a crazy coincidence, though, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Well, it is, but then you start thinking about it, like, obviously the task force is going to be made up of local law enforcement in the area where they're looking for him, right, so it's you know, if it is somebody in law enforcement who owns the pool. They're likely working for one of the departments looking for this time.
Speaker 3: I think I've watched too many movies about like corrupt cops, you know what I mean, Like I've watched It Departed too many times, because that seems like a crazy coincidence, like you're looking for the dude and he's dead in your pool the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it is. But like, what was the member the the documentary you just watched right with the Serial Killer? Didn't that have a whole host of corrupt law enforcement in it? Was the Gigly Beach or whatever? How do you pronounce oh the Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do you pronounce it? Like the Gilbo Beach murders?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, gidget? What is called gidget up in Long Island? Yeah? Right, because you had you had crup law enforcement in that too, right.
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: And I come from an area where, you know, there's a whole movie with Bradley Cooper made about corrupt police force. So yeah, you know what was the Cooper movie The Place Beyond the Pines, which is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, was that Schenectady? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That The Place beyond the Pines is the translation that's what Schenectady means.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, that's the.
Speaker 3: Native American interpretation.
Speaker 1: Ah, I got you, I got you, I got you. I didn't know that movie was set there. I remember I watched that never clocked.
Speaker 3: It completely filmed there. So watching it was super weird because the high school in that movie is my high school.
Speaker 1: And how is it utilized in the movie.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a high school.
Speaker 1: Oh there wasn't like a dan of like a gang running it and then a former marine pretends to be a substitute and then salted or no, oh that's a different movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it was weird, Like you're watching, like, I ate lunch there. That's where I like they have ice cream and like I've had ice cream there.
Speaker 1: Like it's kind of a dark movie. It's kind of a dark bro Yeah, okay, all right, well that's.
Speaker 3: Based on the Schenectady Police Force. That movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, but let's say you are a member of law enforcement. He greased this, did you store him in your pool? Right? I mean some would say that would turn at least turn attention to you, or do you think that it's so insane?
Speaker 3: They never suspect right, like they would never think that I'd put him in my own pool. A crazy person would do that, just.
Speaker 1: Bobbing around like a block of ice in there for six months. All right, Well, again that's who they suspect. They haven't confirmed it's his body, but it sounds like from the reporting, uh, they think that that's probably the case. But yeah, just being one of the dudes who's looking and also like, if you're do you have to go sit in with the captain? Now He's like, bro, you had one job and while you may, I guess technically you did it. Kind of, maybe he gets a commendation he found him, right, you got your man. I'm not sure how that would work, but either way, what a crazy coincidence? All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So we got murder asteroids, dead killers floating around in cops pools and Israeli uh hostage basically saying exactly what I would think the Hamas folks would be thinking, Oh crap, they elected the dude. Let's get you some food and stop beating on you for a while. But you know, nobody will ever acknowledge that. By the way, I saw a bunch of this with Crystaliza or whatever his name is, and Jake Tapper yesterday, and I have zero I have zero f's to give. Okay, when it comes to I think this thing with Jake Tapper, and I've seen him do this a few times now when he's doing all these interviews, for all of a sudden, he tries to, I, I don't know, kind of play the victim, the correct or feige outrage over the insanity of the very political party which he spent years protecting because they said something mean to him about his son, like the whole thing, Like, I guess I feel bad for his kid, but I don't even know if I believe that it happened. So what exactly is Jake Tapper claiman? Now, all right, check this out.
Speaker 5: I went on a left leaning podcast that Chill Remain Nameless.
Speaker 1: Was it your own podcast? Because that would that that description fits.
Speaker 5: I went on a left leaning podcast that Chill Remain Nameless, and we were talking about my kids, because I think they were both people without kids. And they asked me about my son and I said, he was, you know, he's he's a football player and he wants to be a policeman. And their joke was about my fifteen year old son. Oh, how does he feel about minorities? Like the idea that he wants to be a policeman. Therefore he's racist, my son.
Speaker 1: And like you know, that was the big laugh.
Speaker 5: And then I got dragged in the comments and all that stuff, and I thought to myself, this is why you aren't losing elections. Like my football playing son, who has no political views. He's fifteen. He thinks about World War two and gaming and playing linebacker.
Speaker 1: That's well, let me just pause here real quick, Jake. You may not want to hear this, but if your kids really into World War two and gaming and football, he might have some political views. He might have some thoughts. He's fifteen, you're still gonna have some thoughts. But anyway, I'm sorry, you're the victim here continued. That's his world.
Speaker 5: You're deciding he's a racist because he wants to be a cop.
Speaker 1: And why does he want to be a cop.
Speaker 5: He wants to be a cop because he wants to help people, you know, and he thinks that's the best way he can help people. And that's how the Democratic Party talks to men, not just white men, but men. And I mean, I get the idea that they thought Tim Walls could what's the term he used code switch or something. He thought that he could he could translate the Democratic Party values because he hunts and fishes and owns a gun and was in the army and drinks a beer. I mean, at least there was an attempt, but I find it just insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, who would do something like that? Who would immediately decide that because your fifteen year old wants to be a police officer, that they're you know, essentially some sort of racist. And then if those people did do that to you, Even though you're saying the podcast will remain anonymous, I'm sure people will probably look it up. It probably did happen the conversation. But why would you then be inclined to run protection for those people? Right? Wouldn't you be kind of upset if you had a bunch of people who you're supposed to be keeping an eye on. You're the fourth estate, right, you're the fourth branch of government, and those are the very same people would just immediately assume that your kids are racist? Why would you lift a finger to help them and then now write a book and profit And by the way, even the kids probably have a pretty good inheritance, even if he does want to become a cop because they're selling a bunch of these books. But yeah, why would you? And and and in a way, I the cynical part of me just looks at it and goes, this is is this Jake Tapper trying to be relatable so he can pretend to be down the middle, because that's what it feels like. A case in point, there's another story with that Chris Silizza who was bemoaning the fact that he owns a Tesla and people were giving him grief over it, and he's like, how could this have happened? I just bought the Tesla because it was fun to drive, and then all of a sudden, I'm a big fat racist or you know, the dictator supporter or jew supporter or you know whatever, the horrible test that you've seen attached all this stuff. He's like, how could this have happened? Because you spent your career helping put people like that into positions of power every day on your show. Hell, you tried to remember, you tried to put along with Brian Stelter. You guys were fanboying over what was the attorney that they're like, oh, he's going to be the next president who's now in jail, that dude. So I have no sympathy for you that somebody made fun of your car and called you a racist, or I have sympathy for your kid, but not you. What parent would sit there and do the bidding of the people who fundamentally hate your kid because he has aspirations and then go on a too rewinding about it. So anyway, I'm sorry, I just I can't even sum up a little understanding here. I don't have kids, But if somebody was sitting there just calling my kid a racist for no reason, I wouldn't. There's not a one iota of things that I would do to aid that individual. In fact, I would use whatever power I had to expose that. But hey, that's just me, all right, six fifty hang on hour number two. One hour from now. I would remind you it is Thursday. We will chat with our official NERD correspondent, Stephen Kent, and we got let's see the intersection of space nerdery and three letter spy agencies, So that'll be coming up. Looking forward to that. Also, we're going to destroy another IP, although arguably one I care very little about but I understand it brings joy to people, so we'll share that with you. But I just saw the dumbest thing. So so they when they open the parliament up in Canada, they have a speech called the Throne Speech, right, so, and Prime Minister will give it some you know, some other high ranking political person. Occasionally they bring in a guest speaker, and that's what they did. King Charles came to Canada and decided. And by the way, it's seen as the new PM Carney given the middle finger to Trump because that motivates everything he does now, so that's why they had Charles over there. But it's the way that he started his speech. So this is the sitting monarch of Britain, okay, who opened a speech with a land acknowledgement. You know what those are, right, and they love these in Canada, Damn Near every speech by an elected official will start with one of these, almost every single time, right, And it says, I would like to acknowledge that we are gathered on the unseated territory of the Algonquin people. This land, Okay, This land acknowledgement is a recognition of the shared history as a nation. I have a question, if you're the king or Queen of England, who the hell are you to do a Native American land acknowledgment, Like you're mostly responsible. That's you, buddy, that's your family. That's your family that done that. This is the audacity man, and and and here for people going, well, no, this is good because it shows the changing mindset. All right, why doesn't he go to Belfast and do it next time he's in Northern Ireland given a speech. I want to hear a land acknowledgment and then and then maybe then I wouldn't think this is the dumbest thing in the world. Oh yeah, it's just it's so horrible. These poor people were displaced. I don't remember how they were displaced, but it was something something anyway, I don't look it up, all right, And then on to my stupid speech. Yeah, you go to Belfast to do one of those. All have a little respect for you, but you won't, So I will not hold my breath here. All right? What's going on with the student testing? Did anybody's kid get screwed by this thing? Yesterday? All right? So this is the headline one hundred and twenty thousand students affected by computer outage during end of grade testing. According to the NC Department of Public Instruction, a system are caused NC tests to not function. I have to admit I don't know how these work now. I don't know how. I didn't realize it was so digitized, but I guess that kind of makes sense. But like, how could how how could a hundred how could a log in or a computer air stop doing standardized tests? Remember ros, remember when we were kids, how we did standardized tests.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the scantron's with the number two pencil and you'd cut the bubble.
Speaker 1: It had to be a number two.
Speaker 3: I guess it's not like that anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I'm at that.
Speaker 3: I you don't know either, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. How is it all done on like a device?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Like I don't understand how that happens? All right, let's see here. Yeah, it looks like you have to be attached to the internet. Can some it can? Can a parent call in and explain this to me because I don't fully know, all right? So NC test is the online testing system. So I mean, I think I know, but I just want to make sure used by the DPI for standardized test Students, says they were left in limbo about what will happen because again you had students who couldn't take the test or they didn't have time to finish the test. And I think you got to do these in one seat, in one seating or setting, I don't know. According to officials, the outage, the inability of the students to access their test, lasted about forty minutes, affected one hundred and twenty thousand students across North Carolina. Conyr, a third grade student at Explorer School, and Raleigh said, I felt like I was going to beat it and then boom, internet gone. All right, So the state says schools will have two options either resume the test Thursday or completely start it over, which no kid wants to hear. And at this point, the kid's mom in the article at Kira Krobuth, said she doesn't even know if any of her son's work was saved. They have not communicated that with them. I don't even know how long it takes to take this test, but yeah, I remember, you know what happened to a pencil and paper? Either way, was that number two thing real or Is that like turning your cell phone off on an airplane? I was always suspected that. But also I don't remember if I had a number one, like is that a thing? Are there? Number one pencils? Are there? Number three pencils? How does it go? And how did number two get settled on? Or was that just one of those things really wanted to see if you'll follow directions? I don't know. All right, anybody anybody's kid gets screwed up with this? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Okay, good, somebody's gonna tell me how the tests are done? All right, Terry, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: How're you going?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 6: What it is? On a Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're on the earser? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So on the device? Now there's it, whether it be a callbook out that or whatever. The kids using didn't have called NT tests and all eog eocs and and CTE state assessments for all grades or run through that application now, And to my understanding, there was a problem with that system that shut down the computers or shut down the testing for the students that were testing yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't there be more concern too for testing kids considering how techno the technology that we now used to cheat, right, which is a huge problem with AI and kids turning in papers they didn't write. And I don't know, once you have that digital connection in there, I feel like it. I mean, yeah, you can cheat with a scantron and a number two, right, you'll all live feet there. But like leaving it all up to the internet going out, I mean, what a horrible idea.
Speaker 6: This is only what they call a lockdown browser. So once you once the teacher rogs the student in, if they click anywhere outside like on the like on the outside edge, like they're trying to go somewhere else, and then immediately logs them off and the teacher has to log them back in. So once they're in that app taking the test, they can't go anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so other than it just melting down and malfunctioning, they there are some parameters, some guardrails there which I you know could and I also it's probably a lot easier for the teachers because right, you know, remember when we did standardized tests, they collect them and then they like mail them off somewhere. Yeah, and you wouldn't even get your I've.
Speaker 6: Been a teacher for twenty five years, so I've been through it all paper, pencil, electronic everything.
Speaker 1: Do you have a preference, sir?
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, I have a preference not to have any Ell.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but if I'm forcing you to pick a method, all right.
Speaker 6: I would definitely say online because then you don't have to keep up with the test books on the answer sheets, and you don't have to fill out the answer sheets and bubble in all the answer sheets and and all that information.
Speaker 1: Can you split your testing up or is that against the rules, because it sounds like that's one of the possibilities here, and I assume to remember, No.
Speaker 6: You can take you can actually have multiple testing sessions. That's not that's not against the rules.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, thank you Terry. This is this is good because I don't want people to understand it, even if they don't have kids out there. So all right, so you know, and I guess that makes sense, but it definitely it highlights a potential issue. Well, everyone wants you'll stand Tron's back. I don't know. I don't have a dog in the I don't know. Maybe this is the more efficient way to do it, but maybe you should have a backup if you break the system, or or you have an app that doesn't necessarily need to be web connected once it's launched.
Speaker 3: I don't know the best thing about those old Scantron sheets where you could save them and you could give them to your best buddy to U was at his tests. Oh look at you, who possibly didn't take biology in the same year. So say I took This is just the hypothetical. Say I were to take biology in ninth grade and buddy Phil took the same test, same teacher in tenth grade. This is something kids would do. They would give their their their old tests to their buddies to pass the test.
Speaker 1: But there were just or you could just make like ASKI art with.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah right, But their buddy would get like super like greedy and would get like one hundred and four tests in a row, but he wouldn't pay attention to class. He would just sort of like doodle and not pay any attention. And then on four tests in a row, like a complete jackass, he would get a hundred because he was greedy, and then he would get busted and thought he was a savant or that he cheated. I think the teacher thought he was a savant. But then possibly when he saw him walking down the hallway with the kid that did really good previous in that year, I think he put you know, two and two together and figured it out hypothetically. Oh god, yeah, all right, he was like, hey, hey, hey, that kid doesn't do anything in classy doodles, and he's got one hundred and four straight tests and he's hanging out that kid probably get him to and he's hanging out with that kid that was my best kid last year. Humh. Some might be going on.
Speaker 1: Here, what our genius is not allowed to hang out with each other?
Speaker 3: I guess not.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that seems for a hypothetical. That seems really dark man, very unfortunate there. So the way the testing worked in Wyoming at the end of the year, so this is THEES just for the district. If you had a certain score in the class, the test was meaningless and so all you had to do was show up to your testing session, write your name on it, and then you could leave. But you had to have a certain score and I generally did okay. So there were a lot of tests I could go in and if you're just bored, you could just draw pictures of the bubbles and then hand it in, which for some reason the teacher found more annoying than just writing your name on the damn thing. And it would not impact your end of your grade, not up, not down, nothing, So at that point, yeah, you just show up, write your name, and then go take a really long lunch, and then we would break it up where we'd have you know, I had seven classes, but we'd have one testing day with three classes the other because you know, the classes would double in length for the testing and being able to just doodle and write your name and walk out, and that was a big flex. That was a huge flex there. But again that was Stantron's and number two pencils. Man, all right, we got to off again. The and the horror story is not a news story. I want to point this out, except it got republished and then it got circulated on Twitter. And if you've never seen this thing, and I had never seen this thing, it's the the effort to normalize this is giving me map vibes. Man, It's just it's really really awful, and the enthusiasm of the guy being interviewed for this story makes it that much more troubling. So we we'll share that with you. Apparently Trump rig the AMAS or something to attack Taylor Swift. I don't know. It's what the internet says, so we'll explore that. And Veritas or not Veritas anymore, but the former Veritas. Dude, they got David Hogg with one of these undercover reporter things, which, again, how do you guys keep falling for this? If somebody who's way too hot for you wants to go out with you and then talk nothing but the inner workings of your job, what it might be a setup? I don't know. You'll be the judge. We'll do it next. All right, let me flip back over to this. All right, I just got distracted by a couple of things going on in the background. So this is a really awful story. It was a story done by the New York magazine, the New York Times magazine there, so take that for what it's worth. And it's entitled what It's Like to day a Horse, And again it's not a new article, but it got republished and then it ended up being the a big point of discussion. And what's so creepy about it is how normal. I mean, there's a little bit of you know rubbernecking spectator on this, but they found some dude. He's forty two. He's from Canada, and he is a proud zoo file, which is a term you never want to learn, but it just means you're really you like cooking up with animals. He doesn't have to be at the zoo, just in general, and he sits for this whole interview talking about how he loves horses. He said, for the first time I saw a horse when I was seven, I was at a carnival and I felt a strange attraction to it. I didn't realize because I was only seven how I was feeling. But by the time I was eleven or twelve and everyone was quote stealing Dad's playboys, I realized I was doing nothing but collecting books on horses, preferably animated ones or excuse me, ones with pictures, because that was my material. If you catch what I'm laying down now. He wants to point out he's only into mayors. Okay, just that he's just the female horses, not the male horses, because that would be weird or whatever. Oh, now I get pencil people are filming in on pencil hardness. Okay, I don't believe the number two did anything whatever, but yeah, maybe the graph it's different. So anyway, back to this dude instead of playboys, said that he fetishized a book called the Big Book of the Horse. Well, let me let me circle back to this to quote the the Jensaki there because I teased it and then I got a little distracted with the horse story. But so again, I don't know how anyone in DC keeps ending up on these undercover veritas or James o'keeth videos or whatever, but they do. And I gotta say this was a rather impressive get. As they say, it's David Hogg and a friend talking to the undercover reporter and maybe shedding some insight. And again, this you know a lot of hearsay, but he was obviously a very high profile person runs in these circles democrat circles. Was co chair of the party for about five minutes. So the idea that he would have talked to people who said what he's going to repeat here is not surprising to me. And also, I'm pretty sure this dude who's gonna name does not have a retroactive pardon. I looked, I went back to look at the list, and I didn't see his name on there, so that could be a problem. All right, So what was the tea that Hog and his buddy were spiling? Here we go.
Speaker 8: The question for me is like, how corrupt is the DNC if so many people knew or a few people knew about buying well the president of n State.
Speaker 9: I mean, I did the fact when if the DNC is always going to be like a campaign arm of the president.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, the bigger issue was like the inner circle that was not Biden.
Speaker 3: That's it, And I can't stress.
Speaker 8: I can't strict to see you enough.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden's chief of staff like had an enormous Biden. That's Jill Biden. I just want to I just want to reiterate here because maybe you heard Joe because you're busy and you're doing stuff like, well, well the chief of staff would happened, No, Jill, Jill. You know the person you didn't vote for the the wife of the president.
Speaker 8: Jill Biden didn't Jill Biden's that was like an open secret of that. Like I would avoid him.
Speaker 1: He was scary.
Speaker 8: What was his name, Anthony? I've never seen him exactly, what do you mean he's just like a He's like a shadowy like Glizard of All type figure. That's what made him so late. I knew I look at him like the general public would know how his name look. But he wielded any like any enormous amount of power, and I can't see how much power yet the way it was, how.
Speaker 1: Does this get worse every time there's a little bit of sunlight on this? Right? Because admit it ross when you envisioned if once you've accepted the fact that really Joe isn't running things, but you tried to envision who was. Who came to mind, probably like his upper level people, his chief of staff, right, chief staff, closest advisors.
Speaker 3: I sort of imagine, yeah, it had to be somebody like his chief of staff. But after seeing Jill go to the G twenty with those binders in front of her, setting out that social media post on X where it's like preparing for the G twenty, It's like, yeah, why are you preparing for the G twenty? At that point I assumed it was Jill. I assume that it was coming.
Speaker 1: From but in an unofficial way maybe where she was just kind of a you know, a hell on wheels around there like this guy's like, no, her chief of staff was basically so it's like it's not even her as much as like she's then delegating it to her person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I feel like she knew the status. Obviously, she knows the condition of her husband, and she knows issues that are happening or things that have to get done. And I think she was pushing it onto this dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he is. I didn't know much about him. I was reading a little about him. You know, he's a shadowy dude. I love the Wizard of Oz description, but I mean, how accurate is that? And and but the thing is is, like I this person, David Hawk's friend, he knows right, this was an open secret that the person really running things, according to him, is the chief of staff for the first lady And and and then you just have to exist in that environment. And you heard what he said. I just chose to avoid him. Didn't want to end up on his radar. I have a question. Obviously you recognized how screwed up that was. Why didn't you say something? And it could be tough, especially if he's a younger dude, he's you know, He's obviously found himself in a pretty good position, being able to work in the White House. It's a pretty good get. You don't want to flush all that away. But like, I don't care if you're a twenty seven year old is just clawing your way up through politics. You know this is wrong.
Speaker 3: They knew the whoever this guy is, Jill knew, But the fact is they thought the ends justified the means, and whatever it takes to stop Trump from regaining power, that was it.
Speaker 1: And just doing all the things that you want to do you've always wanted to do without having to expend political capital, because they obviously didn't care about that. You don't leave the borders open like that, even if that's your kind of your position. You don't leave them that open because you just you just know it's a death sentence for a politician. You have to know. But they didn't care. They wanted it so bad. And again, I don't think this dude has a retroactive pardon. I also don't know necessarily what you charge them with. Like, now we're getting above my pay grade here, but like at that point, even if you assume it's Joe's chief of staff and his people and you can put a little pressure on him. There's still a semblance of kind of how government happens. I'm not justifying it, but like you understand that it's still going through the office of the President. This clearly is not is going to the First Lady's office wherever she has an office. I don't even know where it is in the White House, but it ain't the oval one unless she's in there with all her blinders having the big meeting. Let's see yuh y and how I kind of sitting there during that. You hear him talking, but it's really his buddy, who's you know, spilling all the dirt there. And again they keep finding stuff too that was being done that was patently illegal. Like whenever they'd have a program, they're like, oh, we have this new program. We're gonna have the big pot of money, but if you're white, you can't have any We're gonna hold this event, but no white people allowed. And you would see this over and over in government, not just in the White House. Remember the mayor of Boston, Woo or whatever her name is, she was having events where no white people were allowed, and it's like, how do you get away with this, How is there not immediate And look at all the injunctions that have hit Trump over everything. They just said he's not allowed to teiff anymore. Who the hell are you an elected judge person or panel. I guess it was a three judge panel, but who the hell are you? And at no point and anybody really, I mean, I know the Supreme Court ruled against his student loan things and stuff like that, but like it was a thousand other things which should be easily recognized as non constitutional, and yet they just did it anyway. And even when the courts told him not to, which is what they're getting on Trump for ignoring the courts, they still did it anyway, including a big pool of money that was for farmers but not white farmers, and that's now coming to light it with lawsuits and you know a little bit of investigor investigators stuff, which you know, they got people in the Trump administration just churning this stuff out. And when does enough becoming enough? Here we go.
Speaker 10: President Joe Biden left Washington, d C. He was leaving behind a dei secret involving American farmers and eight hundred million dollars in taxpayer money, and the United States Department of Agriculture whistleblower is now sounding the alarm.
Speaker 9: It was a payoff anyone who wasn't a white male sloan that was the only qualification for this loan forgiveness, And what was the reaction, So it was really silent. They were trying to keep this hushed because of the obvious implications of race based loan forgiveness.
Speaker 10: Race based loan forgiveness, it's in black and white buried in the American Rescue Plan Act.
Speaker 3: The United States.
Speaker 10: Secretary of Agriculture shall provide a payment in an amount up to one hundred and twenty p of the outstanding and debtness of each socially disadvantaged farmer or rancher. The Act explicitly lays out who's considered socially disadvantaged. So, just to be clear, if you were American, Indian, Alaskan, Native, Asian, Black, African, American Native, Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, Hispanic, or Latino, and you were in that group, you were told you didn't have to pay your bills.
Speaker 9: Essentially, yes, that's correct, and that your loan would be forgiven up to one hundred and twenty percent of the loan value.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That's insane. Let me tell you A lot of farm, a lot of agricultural stuff is done on credit, man, right, you would you would not imagine the amount of debt that many in the agricultural field have to carry. And sometimes it's just you know, it's it's death that's carried throughout the year until you go to market. Depending on what you're raising. It's debt that's accumulated over the implements, the tractors and things that you need to buy of thresher combine. These things are the cost of a house, right, and so you carry you carry that debt. There's there, there's a variety of you're in debt a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people don't realize. I think that show from Jeremy clarks and Clarkson's Farm should be like mandatory viewing for somebody like from the city like myself would no idea like how much goes into it, because it shows how much work. And it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Because because people because people get this in their head that like you're just you're just growing a new crop or whatever you're growing.
Speaker 3: It was it, uh was it was it Bloomberg, the guy that was he said, you know, it's so simple. All you do is you put seeds in the ground and put water on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was Bloomberg. Yeah yeah, no, that's exactly what you do until you've ever had to nitrous, uh, get nitrogen back in the field. So now you've got to implement crop rotation because you have too much iron in the soil. And then you have to make a decision where you're gonna grow a falf on all eight hundred acres, or if you're gonna plant some sugar beets this year because you can turn around and sell them to the pepsi bottling plant. But if too many people decide to do it, then you're not gonna get good ice for it. Now you've wasted your whole field. And these are decisions that we made every year, and that's just one of them. If you get what if you have a beruculosis issue. That was an issue that we've run into, and I'm telling you there's so much that goes into it. And it's the second time they tried to do this. You remember at our Barack Obama when they had that big plot of money for black farmers. What happened? Remember there were more black farmers that applied for it than we thought. There are black farmers that exist in America, and it was pretty clear that there was a little bit of fraud going on there, and then that just kind of went away. And so this is like the second iteration of it, and it should be instantly ruled illegal, and yet they just they went ahead and did it anyway, even after a judge says, yeah, you can't do this. All right, let's go and get mister ray stagic on there went a little long in that segment. Good morning do you sir? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, Casey doing well.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good. But I also didn't try to dewin or rise a my pool over the weekend and found a dead body float in there, which happened to say, oh no, yeah, that would no body's in your pool, I'm assuming now.
Speaker 2: Oh, luckily I don't put a cover on it, so I would not be surprised. It would least surprise me at first clans, but anyway, yeah, certainly not something that I would want to find you.
Speaker 1: All right, some of the weather coming up, people are able to use their pool because it's not a crime scene. So let's get some of that weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, probably gonna have to wait some time here. End of Saturday into Sunday and early next week is going to get real nice around here. We'll finally get a break from this. I g you know, I've actually called it a disaster of a week weatherwise. I mean, it hasn't been all bad, but we had record low high temperatures as a triad stay at Ville and now temperatures come back, humidity, and we've had some showers thunder showers, but if anything, we see more in a way of coverage and maybe intensity, especially tomorrow, until we start to see you come to an end by the end of us Sunday. So got the volg this morning, maybe a couple of sprinkles, rain later this afternoon probably be our best chance. I'm seeing a few showers, some thunder ad or just above eighty Tonight we'll drop into the sixties, and I think tomorrow will have a better chance as we go through the afternoon, especially of a kind of cluster or a line of rain and thunderstorms coming through. And we're not going to slight risk for severe weather. So tomorrow afternoon we're gonna get a little rough. So let's put the heavy rain element aside. First we could have that. Now that's not a criteria of a severe storm, but we may have severe storms with strong winds and hail and potentially some isolated tornadoes. And then that'll all settle down as we get into Friday night. And then Saturday, we just got a small chance through about mid afternoon. I'm seeing a shower thundershower. Then the funt's probably going to go through. And let's start Saturday afternoon into Sunday with some beautiful weather near eighty degrees are just under and then early next week we through a good temperatures getting into the eighties with sunshine expected for now at least through wed Day. So we'll completely turn it around next week's way looks right now, Casey, after some wet weather tomorrow afternoons our day, and that's our time frame for maybe some severe weather.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna feel a little bad this year? Proclaimed about what a little dirty loo getting that getting that insane line a defensive end, you guys just took through the portal throw out of Purdue. Yes, my dude's a beast man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna feel bad. I was actually reminiscent today because my daughter's started to bring all our stuff home. It was tough, It was tough.
Speaker 1: But let's just that determinator that's a hell of a nickname.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's going to be some defensive line. I mean with Woods and TJ. Parker and him, and it'll.
Speaker 1: Be a video of them. I saw a video of them throwing Braiden Jacobs for those of you don't have Braiden Jacobs is what like six seven six eight three twenty and this defensive end just literally threw them like a rag doll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see bought of anticipation.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, enjoy cheating and we'll talk to you. Follow that. Oh man, dirty dirty stuff, all right? Seven to forty nine. Hang on, we've got some video game stuff, we got some CIA stuff. We got a bunch of stuff. But one of the stuffs we're gonna have is I guess the next intellectual property that Hollywood's gonna take a giant steaming. You know what, And well it's not my bag, if you will, it might be for some of you. So get ready for the canceling all the Jane Austin stuff. Yeah, yep, yeah, yeah. So apparently the BBC's new Jane Austin drama. They have decided that they will quote not fetish size accents, posh accents as well as it's not just gonna be a bunch of rich white Brits. So isn't that kind of the thing with the Jane Austin considering the era all of its set in, Like it was the big wigs and dresses and and you know, up up of the accents like that, that was the whole thing. Man. I admit I'm not a super Jane Austen expert there, but like you're removing all the Britishness from it, You're removing all that it all than it is. H Yeah. Also, the other Bennett's sisters will move away from strange curls and weird hats and will be more racially diverse. Didn't they just do a show where they had the King and Queen of England were black? Or did I hallucinate that? And then there is some show, some period piece that's kind of different that is it's like a it's like a chick flick TV show. I don't even know what it's called.
Speaker 3: I think the show had him in it was the king was black and in like a wheelchair if I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was whatever it was, it was insane. We got Stephen Kent joining us. Good morning to you, sir. How you doing.
Speaker 11: I'm doing well. Just taking a break today from informing the CIA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I And either way, this is not this is a crazy story, but it's not an unusual story because I've read about these before and what we're talking about here and what he's referencing. Our websites that are basically run by the government, but you think that they're just something else, and then they utilize them for a lot of different reasons. It can be to try to you know, get terrorists talking about stuff, or it can be communicating to spies through you know, coded messaging. This one just happened to be what was it, a Star Wars nerd for him, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 11: The CIA was operating on this web site headlines star Wars Beyond the Unknown. It's it's kind of in the same family of websites as the Force dot net and Star Wars dot net, which you know that was like my life during the mid two thousands, and I guess I was operating around CIA agents.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Are you a CIA agent?
Speaker 11: I would never never tell you.
Speaker 1: That probably it's there's yeah, you travel.
Speaker 11: I'm more likely FBI. You know, they're always other FEDS are always planting people in media.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, well I'm sure what we're saying, So.
Speaker 2: Likely I'm FBI.
Speaker 11: The FEDS are always planting, planting people inside media and on these websites, so you got to watch out.
Speaker 1: The vast majority of people use this site though, they're just they're just there to nerd out right. They have nothing to do with the CIA. So yeah, I mean, that's what's crazy. They're on these sites. Yeah, you're on these sites and you don't realize it's like real espionage happening and around you, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 11: Well, I guess what I'm curious about. You know, this, this story is really interesting, But I wonder what kind of code words and things that they were using on these sites, because you would have to be on this Star Wars forum and kind of have cooked up your own language to post on message boards that other CIA agents and intelligence folks would actually pick up on. And I really want to know what those conversations were.
Speaker 1: And to be clear, this is not speculation. In fact, the website and question no longer has the forum and literally redirects to the CIA's website, you know, which is an acknowledgment obviously of ownership there seems.
Speaker 11: Like a major troll though, like to redirect the website back to the CIA. That's basically saying, haha, we got to you.
Speaker 1: I love. But here's the thing for all of the you know, the the back and forth, especially that we've had over three letter agencies over the last you know, a few presidential terms. That being said, I kind of like when there's the cool little stuff, man, you a little peak in there, because you can't you got to know what's happening, you know, like a number stations, right, I don't know if you know a lot about number stations and really what those are, but like they've had they just made a movie I think called Number Station a few years ago, right, and this is these weird low power FM broadcasts where they just you hear there's a recitation of numbers and they were utilized during the Cold War that they still use them nowadays. And you know, you don't know if they're there as bait or if there's actual business being conducted. But that's kind of cool. But also it wasn't just Star Wars stuff. They have websites. Let's say I had a list here, here we go. You could go to there's a Brazilian music for them. Okay, uh, there was a there was a cat fanciers website, which, by the way, those code words have to be insane. Just a bunch of others sites that have target in and communicated with spies in Germany, France, Spain and Brazil, as well as websites like like some of them are just used to entrap idiots, like do you know the guy who runs the hire hitman dot com website? Do you know many people he's turned in? That's not even a government site, that's just people. Think. Just let me google how to get a hit man. I read an article literally like once or twice a month, has to turn over a conversation to the FBI.
Speaker 11: Oh boy, all right, clever. The geniuses of the world out there doing their crimes in Google Search.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me pivot away there. Sorry, I was trying to open his stories. I get a little distracted there, all right, because I think this is this is this is rich stuff. I'll be curious your thoughts on it. So the team at Ubisoft Ubisoft, or however you pronounce it, the studio responsible for everybody's favorite game to hate on for all sorts of cultural reasons this last year, Assassin's Creed is now doing a little soul searching. According to a new report, they have formulated a transformation committee to help the studio quote find a new lease on life and to fully understand the breakdown and the calamity that really was the Assassin's Creed game. I haven't really looked at the numbers. I'm assuming this thing still considered a failure the game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that would be right, And I don't think a transformation committee, which honestly sounds like very maoist or some kind of struggle session committee see revolutionary China is going to be able to fix it.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry. The CEO put his kid in charge of it.
Speaker 11: So oh okay, definitely, yeah, definitely we'll get straightforward analysis there.
Speaker 1: So you got some nepotism, are they?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know we speculated this a lot on this. They have to know exactly what went wrong, but it's too easy, it's too easy to sit there and so maybe telling any Japanese people had objection to this and telling them they're racist. Probably wasn't a good marketing strategy. I mean, the whole country was planning on banning this. Also, it should be the easiest layup, right, because it's a game that was built to be set in Japan and hadn't been up to this point like this is. You shouldn't have had to break a sweat here, and yet you still screwed the pooch because you decided to essentially trust a professor who was lying about stuff, or at least embellishing stuff. And now you're going to put a blue ribbon commission or committee or whatever. I mean, it is super government. Can the game recover though with a new iteration or is Assassin's Creed as a game series just done?
Speaker 11: I think they can always recover, you know, I do think that gamers, I mean they do sometimes whule grudges, but you know, gamers are always exiting the space of playing, and then there are new gamers entering. You know, bids are always entering the market as you're a little bit older and then you age out. So I think that there's always going to be a chance to make a new Assassin's Creed game that people like. But it's again It's just such a whiff because most Japanese culture we're talking about anime, Japanese traditionalism, samurai stuff is the most popular culturally with gen zen A young kids today, they love this stuff. And this is just sort of the weird fingerprints of the whole George Floyd BLM Fallout just placing themselves right on the Assassin's Creed franchise and destroying what should have been a hugely successful game for this generation, and they just blew it. But you can always bring it back. You just got to wait till that generation ages out.
Speaker 1: Where should they set it next. I'm trying to remember all the Oterator they had, the Pirates, they have, the Founding Father's thing. Obviously they have this. Now I'll play murder Sailing play.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I'll play anything that's based in World War Two. I mean, we could do something right during that time period still, like as assassins and using different kind of weapons.
Speaker 2: It could be pretty cool.
Speaker 11: I know, like it's it's usually based on sword and knife combat for Assassin's Creed, but I think you could come up with a modern spin on it.
Speaker 1: No, you know, they do they do what Chad GTP was doing when they were asking asking it to render pictures of Nazis, and it was all black Asian women, like they're gonna have some problems here. I did see something because I do like to highlight when I see stuff that I think is pretty cool. I watched the first three episodes of a new series on Apple Plus called murder Bot. I didn't know what to expect. Have you seen this.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot about it.
Speaker 11: Tell me what you thought.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great. I think the premise is great for those who don't know. The premise is, essentially, this is a security droid, super deadly, and he hacks his he hacks his governor essentially, so now he has free will, and but he approaches it with the emotionless I guess personality that a murder droid would have, you know where it's like maybe I should kill these humans, but maybe I shouldn't. And so there's a little bit of that in there. The graphics, the CGI, there's it's not the CG. It's just this set, like everything is so well done. It's very deep, very rich. The plot line is very engaging. For the first three it's like and it's it's not overtly political. They didn't get any of that in there. There is a portrayed same sex relationship, but it's like it's two like burly space lesbians, right, who are who is essentially have no choice, right because that's all they go around and they work for a corrupt mining thing. I don't want to give too much more away, but it's it's really nice when you see something positive because I watched the other thing, the Fountain of Youth that they did with John Krazinski, and that's a steam and pile of garbage.
Speaker 11: With Natalie Portman pointing, yeah, you know the scars Guard family, because you know, Murder Bot stars Alexander Scarsguard is just really crushing it this year. You know, scars Guard is also the elder, the father is the star of the and Or series and that is absolutely you know, crushing it, and murder Bought sounds like a pretty good fit. I will say, I don't think you're going to offend many people with burley space lesbians. That was made famous by Alien and Alien two.
Speaker 1: So you know, no, no, no, no, yeah, no, no no no. That's the thing like this is that we get into these discussions. It's not that people necessarily care about the portrayal of whether it's OL, GBTQ or any of the exactly. It's when they feel that it's being forced. Uh, look, look what just happened to the ratings for the Last of Us?
Speaker 6: Right, Last of Us.
Speaker 11: I'm going to be a dad.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a dad now. They lost fifty percent of their audience that I see week over week. Who's lost half for audience? And I know you're gonna double down, You're gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: That's happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, oh yeah, and I'm sorry to tell you. Yeah, that Fountain of You thing, it's like they took all the charm of National Treasure, which still required you to suspend belief.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Ross was saying that when he was at the theater watching the second one and the line is uttered, well, I guess we're gonna go kidnap the president. Everyone groaned in the theater. But yeah, there's a certain likability of the movie. Just remove all of that and you have this new Krasinsky Portman thing. It was so awful, man, it's it. It felt unfinished, incredibly unfinished.
Speaker 2: So fantastrophe.
Speaker 11: I was looking forward to watching that movie so I am I am now sad.
Speaker 1: Well, I know maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 11: So I did watch a movie recently which I think does top for me the worst movie I've seen in the past year, and that would be Mel GiB Some's Flight Risk starring Mark Wahlberg. Did you see the trailers for this film at all?
Speaker 1: No, remind me what that one's about.
Speaker 11: So this is Toufer Grace from that seventies show. Is an arrested convict and he's being flown in a small passenger plane back to you know, his trial or whatever, and Mark Wahlberg is the contracted pilot to take them there. And it turns out Mark Wahlberg works for the mob and is there to kill the witness, and so the entire movie takes place on this small passenger plane. It is horrendous. It is a B movie to the max, and honestly I recommend watching it just because you just won't be able to contain your laughter at what happened here.
Speaker 6: And what is right by Mel Gibson.
Speaker 1: Is it is on the one that streaming ones or you got to rent it or what.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately I paid two dollars and ninety nine per cents for this film, but it also is streaming on Stars and I don't even know who has stars anymore, but you think.
Speaker 1: It's if you want to buy it, So I don't know, maybe we'll we'll check it out, Stephen. I had one other thing here, sorry, was my whole like web browser thing that had all your stories in it. It like shut and so I'm trying to frantically what was there was one other story we're going to talk about.
Speaker 11: Well, there's you know, there's Taylor Swift didn't show up for the A M A is and that's sparking all sorts of outrage and chaos.
Speaker 1: Dude, That's that's what it was, all right. So if you guys don't know this story, so she didn't show up to them, as I guess. She was nominated for six awards but didn't win any. And clearly what happened is Donald Trump rigged an award show. So case you're wondering what the theory is here, so how does how does.
Speaker 11: All the speculators, Well, yeah, all the speculators are out there arguing that perhaps because Penske Media Corp. A family is known to be pretty conservative, who owned the American Music More Awards in Billboard magazine. They are conservatives, they backed Trump, And so there's all these people speculating that Taylor did not show up to the AMAS because of its conservative ownership. I think that's actually kind of ridiculous. The more likely theory is that she is still deeply enmeshed in the Blake Lively justin Baldoni case, and if she showed up on a red carpet right now, she would have been peppered all night with questions. And it really is better for her on a pr front to just lay.
Speaker 1: Low what I honestly, I don't even know who's the villain in that anymore.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm almost certain that it's Blake Lively. It's it's definitely turned against her in a pretty big way. So well, yeah, Ryan Reynolds has been dragged into this, and his pristine reputation is somewhat tarnished. You know, he will never look perfectly like the nice guy of Hollywood again, and that's unfortunate. Blake quietly done be crazy?
Speaker 1: Uh Okay, and then well, yeah, I'll tell you what. We'll go ahead. And I got about a minute and a half here. Yeah, we'll leave it there, because I was gonna start another story. We're not going to do that, but I do appreciate it. This morning and the next iteration, I was looking at some of the stuff having him we have to get into this next week with some of the reveal scenes with like the Hydra stuff. Are you following all this for the now? So the upcoming Captain America? All right, I'm gonna send it to you because I don't want to hit you cold with it. But I was just reading about it here during the last break. But we'll save that for next week. Steven, I do appreciate it, and stay off the CIA websites. Man, they're watching.
Speaker 11: I'm already back on the CIA website. So I'll let you know how it goes.
Speaker 1: If you figure out what the code words are, let me know so we can screw with them.
Speaker 11: Okay, Order sixty six I believe, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll look at that. Stevens off to murder all the children and we'll talk to him next week, all right, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I don't know. My computer's just like, Nope, you're not going to do this. You're not going to do that, so let me restart it. Nine times and hopefully it'll work when come out of break. But I still have might prep my stack and stuff, so we'll you're rolling on that, all right? Stick around. We got pigeon insanity, which I don't know. I feel like this would be a good feature for a flight. If you don't know what it is, I'll tell you next. I'm gonna be curious too, all right. So police had to be called to a Hilton Garden Inns in Washington, DC. Specifically for those who I guess who care, it's New Jersey so north north of New Jersey Avenue, so northwest DC, reports of a woman who was naked standing on the bar I guess you know, the lobby bar there, and throwing full bottles of liquor at people try to approach or talk to her. She's not having a good day, however, why she was doing it, that's the story here. So no, it wasn't a lover's quarrel. She didn't, she wasn't just a well she might have been on drugs, but actually she said that she was praying and had received a message from her quote Lord and Savior to uh to do this, which is different, right, A lot of a lot of but hey, you know, there's a lot of stories in the in the Bible about you know, God requesting some stuff, especially in the Old Testament, that's, at face value a little troubling. I don't remember this being in there, but okay, But but then I figured out who her Lord and Savior is? Ross who do you believe her Lord and Savior who? During prayer, requested that she stripped naked, screamed like a lunatic, and throw bottles of liquor if people was who do you think she got praise to? He had to guess specifically, No, no, no.
Speaker 3: No Voldemort.
Speaker 1: No, not Zeel either. No, not Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: I mean, that doesn't sound like Michael, though, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean?
Speaker 2: What did?
Speaker 3: What did he have her do?
Speaker 1: He apparently she was praying to him because she worships Michael Jackson, and during prayer he asked her to go into the lobby of the hotel, take all her clothes off, and throw bottles of liquor people for being sinners or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't sound like something m J would do.
Speaker 1: No, he would dance on a bar, though he probably would. Yeah, yeah, he did do that in one idiot.
Speaker 3: He did have clothes on, and he would he would lean over to the left, back up, lean back over to the right, and have that sort of shoe gimmick. He would just do it because he was the king of pop right right.
Speaker 1: I mean he he does like wrote wine, So I mean that would fit if you want your own religion. So yeah, ma'am, I feel like maybe there is some voice in your head. I don't think it's I don't think it's Michael Jackson. And you didn't even use any puns, right, I could use puns not going to She said, yes, my Lord and Savor, Michael Jackson told me to do this. Um. She then immediately added when police asked her, so, Michael Jackson asked you to assault people with liquor, she said, yes. I only wish I got all of them, all of the white people. I'm racist af Those are her words. So apparently the ghost of Michael Jackson's leading an anti white hate colt that manifested the lobby of the Hilton Garden Inn in Washington, DC. At one point. Prior to police arriving, the woman had exited the hotel threw a towel down in the parking lot and was rolling around naked on it. She then went back in to the hotel, grabbed the bottles and started throwing them at white people. Quote, I hate white people. I wish I hit all the white people. The thirty one year old, identified as Hussani could show. I don't even know what the origin of that name is. Who's now charged with AsSalt, obviously, destruction of property, clearly lud axe, unlawful entry, to disorderly conduct. She's trespassed obviously from the hotel. There, so all the charges facing, all the charges for her little outburst. And if that wasn't one crazy story, I got one more for you, this one I might be on this dude's side. Authorities have said that they have confiscated two African lions after a man caused panic when he was quote taking them for a walk. He was also open carrying, which I don't know. Is that your biggest concern if there's a dude walking down the street with two lions? But is that an ar on his shoulder? What the heck's going on? It's by the way, probably for the lions. And where was he taking him to the dog park? Can you imagine you're sitting there with your little, your little toy, whatever the hell that think, your little, your little yap box, right, doesn't really do anything for you except make noise with the windblows, right, and you're sitting there at the dog park and all of a sudden, here comes two grown full lions, man, and you don't want to discriminate, right right, maybe they identify as Schnauzers. You don't know. Uh so uh yeah, so police, uh they you know, they went talked to the man and actually, uh he was charged, so he didn't he failed to register his lions. Is one of the charges? Is that a thing? Is there a lion registration or is this just the government? I remember they did tax stamps for like weed, where they're like, nobody's buying these tax stamps. But it's another charge we can hit with them with. So yeah, they confiscated his lions man and his firearm. I believe apparently he was not supposed to be in possession of a firearm. Yeah, I don't know. And how big of a bag do you got to carry with you you're taking lions for a walk, And he probably didn't even want to do it. It was probably his wife's turn. And then she found. She's like, I'm busy not doing that, and then he had to do it. Now he's the one patient charges. Apparently it is required to register your lions, tigers, and cheetahs under this particular law. Ross. How many of your big cats do you have registered?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. What happened to Yeah I heard Jenson lions. Nope, boating accident. They all fell in the lake. So now the government doesn't need to know how many man eating beasts I got at the house. Not enough bears, lions, tigers, none of it. None of your business. That's for me. But no, no, big government man, they always have to have a registration. Probably there's probably a tax associated with this. Dude's just trying to live his life with the pet cats and is the illegally possessed firearm? Bro, you're asking for it like, one, you know you're not supposed to have a firearm. Two, uh, you got two lions, which if you're a felon, can you possess lions? There's so many questions over this story. Do they then get adopted out? Can I go over to the you know, the animal shelter and adopt the lions today. Also, what do you think of all you go to those shelters and they're usually chalk full of pit bulls. How do you think the pit bulls are doing today? You know, pretty much in charge those places. Now you've got Now you get the lion king running around there because somebody didn't didn't register, so you gonna get them all their shots. The spay are new to the lions, probably not. There's probably some breeding money there, so you would want to avoid uh destroying your investment there. All right, let me uh, let me get over this. I think this is really funny. Actually, so Marco Rubio announced yesterday that the Trump administration would implement new visa restrictions targeting any foreign are complicit in censoring Americans. And this is a big deal man, because really who this is targeted at is not just Joe Blow on the Internet. It's like European Union officials, all these lunatics who who are you know, are anti Elon Musk, They're anti Twitter. They want to they want to be able to basically take anything they want off social media. Is free speech be damned, or at least the concept thereof. And now these these very same folks wouldn't be able to travel to the if you work, if you're one of these European Union officials or any I guess, anyone who works in their office let's see here. Yeah, and any sort of censorship. So if you're a member of Parliament and you vote on this, I guess you wouldn't be able to come here. I don't know how that works or if that's a good thing or a bath. It's a funny thing, but I don't know how much it hamstrings the ability to do international business. Whatever I said today, I'm announcing a new visa restriction policy that will apply to foreign nationals responsible for censorship of protected expression in the United States. I love this flex. It is unacceptable for foreign officials to issue or threaten arrest warrants on US citizens or US residents for social media posts on American platforms while they're physically present on US soil. Okay, So if somebody did something other in the other country that was against their laws, you could still deal with them, which makes sense. Right, you're gonna go to another country, should probably figure out what the laws are. And there's some countries you probably shouldn't go to. I'll uh, Russia, maybe just a little bit. Let's see here. Yeah, this is straight at the heart of the EU folks. The cable, which was actually issued to US embassies and consulates on Tuesdays, stated that the State Department would temporarily stop interviews abroad with any foreign citizen applying for student or exchange visas, effective immediately, in preparation for this. So we'll see. I'm sure that will happen until a judge at some point today says he can't do it. So because executive branch is not allowed to do anything, all right, race stagic, he's allowed to do vote, not anymore? What's just Did I just hang up on him or no? I simply try to call him up? All right, Well, let's figure out how that's give him just a moment here. It's not the hottest weather yet, but you know, we've got some stuff coming up. Of course, it'll be as Ray indicated in the first time around before. For whatever reason, that's just cut off. Now, I wonder if it's the phones man. That's great, all right, Well, I'll give them just a few more seconds here, just real quickly on the Rubio thing. While I'm giving them a moment to call back. Oh, and then I just flipped away from it. Sorry, here we go, all right. So yeah, so this would apply to any lawmakers, government officials, basically, anyone who's in any apparatus, or people who work for any of these quasi censorship boards and agencies they're setting up. Simply wouldn't be able to come to the US, which they'll tell you they don't, but they do. They do want to come here and avail themselves of it, just not any of our freedoms. All right, oh, here we go, all right, just about to throw raced agic, Sorry about that. I don't know if I hung up on you or the CIA guys here or whatever.
Speaker 2: Now I was hearing like a cooking and it was like skipping. So I hung up and then called back and broussel an answer, and then so anyway, we got it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even see a ringing, man, I didn't see it when you turned out. Yeah, it wasn't even ringing. So I don't know. Maybe there's a long ree I don't know. Gosh, so we got you now. We don't have a thirty seconds though.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, some wet weather around today, some fog this morning. Best chance later today mid to late afternoon, some shower, some thunder. It might be an isolated stronger storm. But tomorrow really thinks our day. In the second half of the day, storm's coming in or the slight risk for severe could be severe weather tomorrow, wind hail, maybe an isolated tornado along with all that, maybe some heavier down boards. Slow improvements Saturday, But Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, next week. Right now, all look beautiful with temperatures getting back into the eighties.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, time's fair. Yeah, appreciate it, sir, have yourself a good one. We'll talk tomorrow, all right, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Casey stocks pulled back yesterday but positive quarterly results from Nvidia and a federal trade court ruling that blocks many of President Trump's tariffs and set the stage for a higher start this morning. But analystic Goldman Sachs say that court ruling on tariffs is just a temporary setback for the president's trade agenda, and mister Trump has other tariff tools that he can use. Number crunchers in Washington issued a couple of reports this morning. There was a bigger than expected increase last week in the number of workers filing new claims for unemployment benefits. Two hundred and forty thousand new applications were counted, fourteen thousand more than the prior week. The nation's economy didn't contract quite as much as previously thought in the first quarter. A revised estimate says the gross domestic product shrank at an annual rate of two tenths percent from January to March. The prior estimate was three tenths Victoria's Secret is deal with what it describes as a security incident. The retailers stopped some office operations, told employees to stop using company technology, and took down its online shopping sites. Some store services were disrupted. CEO Hillary super issued a memo to workers saying recovery is going to take a while. Most of us are doing okay or better when it comes to our personal finances. An annual survey by the Federal Reserve found nearly three quarters of Americans are doing okay or living comfortably, and Casey, this could be an opportunity for some tech entrepreneur. The Wall Street Journal says there is no trip Advisor for bathrooms and whenever road warriors get together at trade shows, finding quality public restrooms as a hot topic. Traveling salespeople also text one another about restrooms that are kept clean, provide hooks for bags and jackets, and have stalled doors that go all the way to the floor.
Speaker 1: Casey, so BUCkies, Yeah, you've been in the Ukies.
Speaker 7: No, No, they don't have them up here.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Well you know you can travel, Jeff, I can.
Speaker 7: I can get down there. I've heard good things about BUCkies.
Speaker 1: The bathrooms is the first thing that Ross wouldn't shut up about when he went to a BUCkies. Really, so get you sell some of that and they try the brisket. Okay, I will do that. All right, you gotta get down there one of these days. All right, have a good one there. Man, it's never been to a BUCkies, but he was clearly talking about a BUCkies in that story with the bathroom descriptions. So what are you gonna do? By the way, is this thing just broke my brain? So you know who just died? Ross the grandson of President John Tyler.
Speaker 3: I saw that yesterday.
Speaker 1: What John Tyler was the tenth president.
Speaker 3: By the way, this guy, I think he was born in a nineteen twenty eight or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he passed away over the Memorial Day weekend. Tyler was born in seventeen ninety, became president in eighteen forty one, yet his last living grandson lived until twenty twenty five. I'm trying to figure out how holy was. Yeah, he was born in nineteen twenty eight. So there we go, November ninth, nineteen twenty eight. I bet he milked that his whole life. Man, Absolutely, that is crazy. If you'd have told me somebody from John Tyler's family a grandchild was still alive, would have never believed you. And then, lastly, real quick, a law enforcement in Raleigh, here we go. Apparently some dude, Here we go. A US Apartment of Justice sentenced a Raleigh gang member to fourteen years in prison who was trafficking fentanyl in lego packs. Let's see how many they catch him with one hundred thousand fentanyl pills weighing eleven kilos, which basically he had returned to North Carolina from a supply trip in Arizona with a bunch of lego boxes, but they just had fatoyl in them. Would that be the most effective drug to take while assembling legos? I think it'd be cocaine, right, You know, faster you put a lego set together