Speaker 1: Welcome. We are here, here, we are. We're gonna go over. This is ball Busters. It is nine thirty pm my time, and it's the nineteenth holy shit of March. That gives me very little time to get in order out. But I've that's what I gotta do. I'm gonna get cracking on it. And I started getting sickular today, So got that bone ache feeling, and I felt like I was gonna you know, I had like that head. This's that feeling, that feeling that sickness is upon in me. So I've got we're four days straight of uh sucking up, sucking up some dust outside and uh working on sauce at night and all that good stuff. So probably won't see me for a while. So I forgot to throw one more in here. And there's a couple of things I'm using. I'm using stream Yard again because they can't match your voice properly the other one, and I don't know what their problem is. I even put it to a different setting to try to fix that. It didn't work. So now you have the Japanese dubbed movie and Noll talk. You know, it's it's ridiculous to watch. You have to like not look at the screen and try to just listen to it. And that's stupid. So I'm done with them. Until they fix their shit, I'll test it again. And unfortunately, it was really nice to use. It was nice to use the OBS because I know it just click click clicked to scenes. I can use that here. But I don't trust I don't trust stream Yard. I don't trust Streamyard not to screw something up with the with the audio. It's really there's no good site there. I mean, there's no good method. Everything, everybody or everything has its problem. So it sucks because you can get sabotaged and not even know it, especially when you have a road caster in front of you, because you hear perfectly with the road casters, you know processing, But that doesn't mean that stream Yard is. That doesn't mean that whatever else you're working through does. And just because your feet doesn't mean that it's happening everywhere else. So even when I was fading out music before, they're like no, and I look playback and like there's no fade. Where's the fade in the music? I pulled it down and sometimes I didn't stop it and the audio would still go on for the whole fucking video and screwed up everything that I was saying because you couldn't hear it. I mean, there's all kinds of crap going on, so so screw them all basically, right right, all right, so here we are, let's go to uh yeah, is this the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It looks like it is. It's weird. It starts really late over on the FTJ like it just the intro. I sorry, ten people here, so hello everybody. I guess the last thing I can do is try to use the FTG media broadcast that I'll try that. It's been it's been since Josh had it as Josh TV, and in my little test run as I didn't really it was just a little one on one test things I might I might use that and see what goes on. All right, trying to minimize dabs. Here we have Jim James Traffick at and a little bit of David Duke's story here and it's still part of the Judas Goat book by Michael Collins Piper. And in addition to that, we have some interesting videos that I've been gathering and I don't think we did this earlier, and I think that it's where we are we're I don't give a shit what the fuck this guy says, I really do, all right, Anyway, that's not the one. I think it's this one. So apparently Ireland is a kind of throwing the hand in the face of this whole immigration nonsense. I don't know what that really means, what it's gonna what it's going to mean. I can't actually, I can't actually determine what was actually does that? Does that mean anything better is gonna happen?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Probably not. It's gonna oppress you faster, because now you're an ante semi or some other thing, a racist. Whatever the hell they're gonna say, whatever works, and it's not whatever works on intelligent people. It's whatever works on the biggest in the room. And that's what they shoot for. They shoot for the majority dumb shit and what they're gonna think. So as long as you can fool the biggest idiot, which isn't that hard, then they know the majority of the people will be fooled. The Brno death March, also known as a Berno expulsion, occurred on May thirtieth, nineteen forty five, in the aftermath of World War Two. Following the end of the war, Czechosova the fu get out of the way. Czechoslovakia sought to expel its ethnic German population. I wonder why they did that. I wonder who told them to do that. Wonder what banks and what you know, ilk of people were behind that. Hmm, who had been living in the country for centuries, But all of a sudden, now the Germanic people who actually bring prosperity, culture and civilization of them are the problem. Okay, sounds about right if you're a psychopath who had been living in the country for centuries. The Czech government, backed by the Allies, implemented a series of decrees. Let's hear this again, the Czech government, So what does that mean? Right? Exactly? They have been filled with the people who are either themselves oivey or they're controlled by the Oava Bank, who are just there to make the declarations and speak on behalf of the real government, which is now the bank as per the end of the war. Okay, backed by the Allies, of course, because we're the good guys, right right. The majority of us over here are German and Italian for the most part Germanianish Italian. And yet here we are going after German and harming Germanic people because reasons, Because the reason I told you a long time ago, we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, long before, actually not really long before. But you know, it depends on which where you want to start the clock. Eighteen sixty five, eighteen seventy one, nineteen thirteen, eighteen ninety nine, cash crisis or whatever you call it, the bank ground crisis, whichever one you want to do. Zeveral implemented a series of decrees sounds very Roman pontiff of them, aim at removing Germans from Czechoslovakia. Do you did you read Helstone like I told you to, like I asked you to. I should say, this wasn't really a command. Who the hell am I tell you what to do? But it would be beneficial. And you'll understand just how horrific and brutal this removing of Germany City. This is very whitewash. Here. They brutally murdered, set people on fire, cut babies out of stomachs, all kinds of wonderful things, right, stack people and light them on fire. They were tying people, drowning them. They were doing all kinds of stuff, freezing them, oh, and what other things, putting mothers in babies together knowing that the mothers would have to would would rescue the babies, so they were pouring gasoling on them. And then the mothers are trying to get into all kinds of sick stuff and like you know, manhole, like inside the seawards, all kinds of crazy stuff. It's just sickening. You have a look at that book, wonder what happened to us? And I understand that there might be a reason for a little bit of the collective cowardice in us, because I think there's a trauma that gets passed on in the you know, in our makeup. But it shouldn't be it should be infuriation, It shouldn't be scarred and catatonic. It should be no more, you know, not never again. That should be forget. They're bullshit about never again. And we'll talk about that in a second too. And Bruno the largest city in Moravia. Oh wow, Moravian Brethren. Nobody told you about them. So Frankists and their Christian zionis bullshit there too. In Moravia, a large group of ethnic Germans, estimated to be between twenty thousand and thirty thousand people, including women, children and the elderly, were forcibly gathered in order to march toward the Austrian border. The condition and this is where they started getting picked off by the way. One of the other times, the conditions in the march were brutal. The expelled Germans were given little food, water, or medical care. Many were forced to march in the scorching heat without adequate clothing or footwear. The march was also accompanied by violence, with reports of beatings, lootings, and even killings. And even killings, now that was the majority of it. It's estimated that they were chopping limbs off, they were doing crazy like Muslim stuf. It's estimated that thousands of people, and they were talking about old ladies involved in this too, killing people like who were these psychopaths? And you know, man, It's estimated that thousands of people. They don't need a common there. Thousands of people died during the march due to exhaustion, dehydration, and exposure. The exact number of fatalities is still disputed among historians. The Bruno Death March was part of a larger wave of expulsions that affected millions of ethnic Germans across Eastern Europe, including Poland, Hungary and Yugoslavia. Soviet leaders publicly endorsed the idea of expelling ethnic Germans from then from Eastern Europe. This rhetoric helped create a climate of acceptability and even encouragement for the expulsions. The Savage piece, there's not a whole lot of comments in there, and now here's what's going on here. I mean, you don't really see a hell out here. You see a bunch of queer military, you know, police, I'm sorry, police state jerkoffs locking arms. But so it's better, it's better to accompany this with the actual description. So it says, for the thirty million were over sorry for the over thirty million Irish Americans. This is what happened in Ireland and the reason Connor McGregor spoke up. Here's the scenario. You live in rural Ireland, one of the most peaceful places on planet Earth. It's so quiet you can cure the birds chirp. Look at daddy, Iba, Okay. I want you to see that, and I want you to understand that you got to stop doing what you're doing and stop fucking putting painting everybody in the same fucking box, all right, Stop being the stopping the very thing that you don't like them about them, which is their supremacy. Bullshit. You know all your neighbors, many are family members. It's a tight knit community. Then the government government, I said, because my throat sore, announced that they would open an asylum seekers camp in your village. Remember I told you about the border patrol processing station or whatever. So that's why like forty or fifty businesses that have been around for like decades lost everything because they had to move out of the flea market here, all right, destroyed the local economy, job people mad. Yeah, you know all your neighbors, many are family members. It's a tight knit community. Then the government announce, yeah, we are talking about it. Then the government announces that they would open an asylum seekers camp in your village and fill it with strange foreign men. State forces arrive, push you aside and bully you in your own home. In your own home, they erect walls and create a military like compound with CCTV pointing at you, not the asylum seekers. Then the roads are blocked and you can no longer access parts of your own village. You frequented for decades. In the end, you're left terrified and anxious, I would say, pissed, with hundreds of asylum seekers wandering around your community, calling you racist and acting like it's their home now. And by the way, they're more financially well off than you now too, thanks to the United Nations bullshit takeover plan. Here. This is reality all over Ireland, he said. And this is an idiot here saying this is what the American government was trying to do to America. Thank god we have a new president. You're fucking moronic. People don't know how to like compartmentalize things and they have to conflate things because they're not that smart. They're like, not just Ireland, well, no shit, but this is what they're fucking talking about right now, not just Ireland. It's been happening for three yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Francis fucked, we get it. Spain always had too many sephardics, so it was always gonna be fucked. And Jesuits. That's interesting how they're both in the same spots like that concentrated All right, now, let's have a look at this five billion, so he says, five billion people allegedly allegedly according to whoever's inn the account, we don't know got the cooties nineteen shot the cooties. I never checked for cooties.
Speaker 2: People on the planet gun boxing in some sort.
Speaker 1: That guy either looks familiar, or he looks like a comic book character, or he looks like an action figure head. It's hard to tell. Like some comic book style thing there.
Speaker 2: If you apply the range of the death rate.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, he's going to be. He's really stretchy.
Speaker 2: In the US that I gave you earlier, you get a range of globally seven zero point three million.
Speaker 1: Other dude's hard stare is a little bit off putting, so is his hair. And good lord million died the box. He's half poodle and seven million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so let's let's there's been a study by Dennis Rancourt. He we've looked at his methodology. It's different than what we do. We're not saying it's straw, it's it's an estimate. And he came up with seventeen million, which I think you talked about, Soper. Our upper range is right there with Dennis Rhane Court. Okay, disabilities. When you look at the ratio of four to one. You multiply the seven million and the fifteen Boston fifteen million times four, you get a range of twenty nine. Let me see, I got to look at the numbers. Twenty nine to sixty million disabled globally.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty nine to sixty million disabled globally correct.
Speaker 2: And then injuries if you take eighteen percent of the vaccinated just using the clip the fizer, so that again this could be money, but we get a range of at the high end nine hundred million, five hundred million, at the low end.
Speaker 1: Injury five hundred million to nine hundred million who had an injury that has not disabled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so five billion people on the planet in a vaccine in some sort. If you apply the range of the death rate in the US that I gave you earlier, you get a range of globally seven zero point three million to fifteen million died from the vaccine and seven million. Yeah, and so let's let's there's been a study by Dennis Rancourt. He we've looked at his methodology.
Speaker 1: I think it went over twice, right, I think we said heard it twice, all right, So that begets this and we all right a couple of things we should point out here before this gets off starts off here, and that is Rashi Bhutar is dead himself. No, he did not get the shot. Rushi Bar also was straight up in an allopath and was using very invasive, evasive whatever, very destructive. What the hell's the name of that crap? I forgot now because that's how my brain works, a key lator. And he said he was curing autism, and he cured his son. I have this book nine something or others. I didn't even know I had it. I think it's Rebecca's, but it's in our it's in our house. But yeah, so he does have his promise. It's not perfect either. And also he was basically under the care of doctor Artists when he did die. Guess he too bad? He didn't know Doctor Glyndon, I would say, maybe instead of being hair, take some nicotine for your dying body. Maybe it would be like better if he had nutrition. I don't know. Could be could be that you know, the food great, hydrogen peroxide and nicotine didn't do it for him. Doctor Rashid Ali Prince Ali Bhutar accurately predicted death of sea and an anchor Drew Griffin during the interview. Drew Griffin, I'm vaccinated. You think there's a taking time bomb in me? And I'm going to die.
Speaker 4: Mass genocide that I see happening, and I think that what's going on right now will be remembered as a worse time in history compared to what more wars to happen.
Speaker 1: You are raising down about a vaccine.
Speaker 3: I hope I am, because I hope more people take heed of the warning that is necessary.
Speaker 5: You think I'm vaccinated, right? You think I have a time.
Speaker 1: Bomb in the I hope not, but let me.
Speaker 4: I'll be happy to meet you in three years and to see how you're doing.
Speaker 2: But you think that's possible.
Speaker 1: I think that it's probable. You think I'm vaccinated, right? You think I have a time bomb in the I hope not, but let me.
Speaker 4: I'll be happy to meet you in three years and to see how you're doing.
Speaker 1: But you think that it's possible. Okay, Okay, I think that it's problem.
Speaker 3: We have some stunningly heartbreaking news to share with you this morning. Did our colleague, our friend, and truly distinguished CNN journalist, Drew Griffin passed away in the last twenty four hours. Drew had been with CNN for nearly two deck mass.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think everybod knew that, but still it's it's a good pairing with this to that, and why did they share that one? I thought this was a cool story. I'm just going to share this Because New York restaurant hires grandmother's not chefs, with a different grandmother creating her own menu each day. That's pretty cool. My grandmother was the head cook at our Italian restaurant that we had in still Water. Yea, and my mother and her with the two cooks, so that was pretty neat to hear. And my grandmother was a great cook and I learned from them. So it says her grandmother here. Grandmothers from all around the world are invited to cook their favorite traditional recipes as part of a mission to preserve their cultures. Each chef must be at least fifty years old and born in the country whose cuisine they wish to represent to qualify. Well, I guess because my grandmother wasn't born in at least she wouldn't be able to cook Italian food. That's a little stupid. That's that's really stupid. It's not only the patrons that hail from different countries either, the women who still so this is for fucking immigrants. I didn't realize that hailed from many different countries Bangladesh, Algeria, Trinidad, Syria. So okay, I was under the impression forgive me again. I should have just looked at the fucking clothing and realized that this was a joke. Anyway, the grandmother's part was still a good idea if anybody decides to do that with their place. Oh, this is just funny. This sucks.
Speaker 6: But just's lived in this home since nineteen sixty, but since nineteen seventy cars have crashed into his property twenty three times. He says his insurance company has spent thirty thousand dollars placing these steel poles here twice, but that has not people from crashing into his property. Because he's lived in this home since nineteen sixty but since nineteen seventy two cars have crashed into his property twice.
Speaker 1: His nuts there must be in a sharp turn or something. So here's Ireland.
Speaker 2: Burning'll be a shamed yourself.
Speaker 7: Gosh, compare someone really, me only had a lot out of loyalty to this country. Only wanted to join the gangly have that motivation. OI wanted to join the end, Oi have that motivation to protect and said no, the bots will continue on to the plantations complete. We've already done it once before the British emporor eight hundred years we've start off against them in the well.
Speaker 1: To be fair, eight hundred years, it took you to solve the problem.
Speaker 7: So oh yeah, Falce plantation ship is sawing it from our own villages scatter to the four corners in the air.
Speaker 1: So the caraman's a pussy.
Speaker 7: Yeah because of per se. That's a true patriot man, that's a true patriot.
Speaker 1: True is apparently in the full videos on YouTube. If anybody cares, they think because they encapsulate this thing here, the guy says, Ireland is finished. Like like you you doubt the irishman. There's one fucking guy here, a bunch of dudes over here, and he's just I mean, this is what does that even tell you? Nothing? Nothing? Where's his militia? Then we can talk? So this is kind of awful. Remember, everybody can be a fucking retarded demon. It's not just people from different walks of life or ethnicities there.
Speaker 8: J's White was thirty two years old. He was riding home last week when a rock hit and killed him.
Speaker 1: The five suspects see any see any immigrants there? You see any Oh, there's a Celenski there that's not that's not our Sikeltski. I mean, if he's not Polish, I mean he's probably most likely the other thing, if you know what I mean, Wave, I don't think he looks like one though.
Speaker 8: Bets are fifteen to seventeen years old. They are all charged with second degree murderer.
Speaker 9: Was getting a ride home in a Ford Econo line van around.
Speaker 1: It that's when that's my type of van.
Speaker 9: Six pound rock about five inches wide and eight inches long, crashed through the windshield. The father of four was struck in the face and chest. He was declared dead on arrival at the hospital.
Speaker 2: Not a prank at Chick murder.
Speaker 9: Official say after the incident, the suspects went to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they were so broken up. They dropped the stuff after off the overpass and your car speeding fifty five sixty five miles per hour, do you know what the impact of that would be? Fucking I'm surprised you didn't kill him as instantly.
Speaker 9: Investigators say they found at least twenty rocks on Interstate seventy five, one weighed more than twenty pounds. The suspects face up to life in prison. Kenneth White was thirty good and.
Speaker 1: To hope they get rapped vigorously. All right, So yeah, okay, I'm just reading some of the comments because sometimes there's good ones. Other times there's just a dumb people who are just rattling off the first mindless shit that comes out of their head. And that's the thing too. Yeah he did that too? No, shut up? Did he really do that? Karen? That was I mean know that was auto, But are you seriously did the yearine therapy too? Why can't I think of the other thing that it was chiliating and it's really bad. And I kept I always telling doctor artists that you need to preface with the fact that you need to replenish your your nutrients. If you're gonna tell and your calcium and your magnesium, if you're gonna tell people that they should be taking this stuff. What the hell was it? Why can't I think of the name. Somebody's gonna help me? I did who targeted oh man, well, yeah, I mean obviously he was a quack. It's just he was and he wasn't better because he was doing like you know, frontline doctor type ship with the the heavy dose you know what do you call it? Zinc D and vitamin C because that's stupid too. It strips the rest of your nutrients, including your copper. I comment on Patreon, because you're sick, get some sleep. Oh yeah, no, it's all right. I don't want to. I want to do stuff here, hoping that the will be a better place just because it's kind of like my place to, uh you know, tendon be happy. Edt A. That's thank you, Yes, that was it. I was gonna start looking for it. Yeah. E D t A is very very embraced, especially when you're you're he was doing it intravenously, butar was and yeah, that would pull everything out of you, included things you really really need and shouldn't lose. And when you know, artists was saying you should take it in pill for him because by the way I sell it whatever, it's kind of like blutarg got what he got what he got because of his own ideology, right. He went to when he was half dead. He drove himself barely to doctor, according to the story that I'm told, drove himself half dead to the uh doctor artist's house, and they kept him going for a while and then apparently you know, short term results of course they would take credit for. And then they'll you know, it's not not not because they didn't do something that addressed the core root. Cause no, no, it couldn't have been that. It had to be because some other thing happened to him afterwards. Right, couldn't have been because they just you know, there's only so much nicotine and other and hydrogen peroxide man can take. I can't believe I'm as well listen to that shit as long as I was. I was surprised if he was still long now. I was just about to say that Kreen, that his teeth would have been blue. Don't forget to help the dying process with methylene blue. Yes, just sit in the porter potty and go swimming and get it for free, all right, I can get rid of that one. So I have a funny one here for you. It's going to be a reading thing. So I don't think I've ever actually shown you this sight before. The librarians so you know, it's totally on the level. Must be absolutely patriotic and nationalists, right the librarians. Of course, it's not history, visional, Judaism, diaspora of the Middle East. Well, I think we know where we are, right, I think we know where we are, so expect that type of mentality and pony little hats. So here's here's the here's the fun little talk we have here, And of course it's gonna be slanted in their direction. But I have something that I wrote and then this was deleted surprisingly right after. I don't know what's up with that. Let's see in my photo. Let to make sure I can get to it later. Actions and there, all right, we'll wait for that. So when that person was, you know, we were talking about the let's get to you know, let's go allway to the bottom. Because this, I think this would have gone better if I if I put this right after we learned about BURNEU, right, and what they did to the to the Germans, because this is the bullshit that I just read before I came here. Just writing is okay, But I don't care about that part. This says we that we children of post World War two baby boom both an American eritreats Israel the chosen generation to rise out of the ashes of Ashwitz, as witnesses of the miracle of am Israel reborn and the idf So god is you know, their God is a bunch of raping, murdering military Apparently, I am Israel Kai never again, never again, never again. Okay okay. And then the other one says, we have been prosecuted, persecuted for eons. Yours are charge words, And I said, give me a break. You attempted to exterminate Christian Russia and the Germanic Gothic Europeans outright and then project your murderous deeds on others. Every accusation is in admission. The victim card is getting worn out. Grow up and stop being malicious to all other nations. And I was gonna go further, but my name is attached to it. Yeah. So now let's read how did the pointed of European aristocracy become an anti Jewish symbol? Little's because you make everything into an anti Jewish simpol you fucking retards? And was it the forerunner of the modern skull cap? Now I had Alex teach me what the hell did. I'm gonna put it in the in the trap for FTJ because you're not there. Apparently I learned what the hell that was. It's the right, but the sort of litterals the little o with the with the backslash, I didn't know what the hell it was. I'm like, why do people doing this? Is that like a glitch where like an image doesn't come through? No, no, no, it's supposed to be a little head in the hands. I get it now, I get it. No, thank you. I'm not hip to things, Okay, I'm not. I'm not one of those people who knows stuff. I don't not like that anyway, that like shorthand stuff. It's never been my thing, never been my bag. All right? How did the point of the European ears scocacy become an anti Jewish symbol? And was it the forerunner of the modern school gap? So like Jamaica? So what happened to all the people that were on FTJ? They get scared away? Hey, Thomas Dwyer, how's it going, buddy? All right? So the yellow badge is undoubtedly the most infamous item of clothing and Jewish history. It must be because that's the one they're talking about now, So this is the most important thing until the next time they bring up something, then that will be the most devastating and horrific and terrible thing that happened to them. And then the day after that, when they have some other story that they need to tell you, that'll be the worst thing that's ever happened to them too, and the most traumatic and blah blah blah. Who cares? Right? The yellow badge is undoubtedly the most infamous item of clothing and Jewish history. Really, Yeah, because when you're a subversive communist Bolshevik and you've already made one attempt to overthrow Germany, and you've destroyed Berlin and you've made everybody let's just keep going on, it'd be nice to be able to mark you because you change your names a lot. You know, Hey, this is them the practice of forcing Jews to wear this piece of cloth on. Hey, guess what it was? The Germans went the first ones is basically what you're about to say. So there must be a reason maybe that other people from all different nations or is it the whole world against the Jews. I think that's what you're going to try to say here, is that the whole world is against them. Well, maybe then it's because you're the problem, you fuckers. The practice of forcing Jews to wear this piece of cloth on the lapel of their clothing first appeared in parts of Western Europe during the thirteenth century, during the thirteenth century. Thirteenth century, the twelve hundreds. Okay, that was a little bit before Hitler's time, just a little bit with their invasion of holand the Nazis, actually they were national socialists. Nobody here was a Nazi revived the use of this insidious custom. It's like wearing a name badge. It's like put on the hairnut in the name badge. You work here, now you know what, what the hell we gave you a lanyard, put it around your goddamn neck. In this article we look at another article of clothing. Well, that was terrible that they did that article as an article that you write article of clothing? Why did they use that in the same sentence? Because they're not very bright. That's why in this article we look at another article of clothing that the pointed hat pillius corn nuttists. Oh, that's hilarious that that sounds like corn nuts. I love it. I love it. The peeling the corn nuts pillius corn nuts pilius cornhole in Latin, which some considered to be the precursor of one of the most recognizable Jewish symbols today. And that I guess. They just used to do a handstand like like when they're you know, like when you do uh, they call it breakdancing, and they'd spin on their head. And that's how they started doing the drado. Yeah, let's do it, dradel because of these hats at you they would put, they would lay the cardboard down and they'd start doing the tabletop doing the spins. Exactly when we're exactly when I'm where the pointed hat made its debut atop the heads of shoes in Europe. Is difficult to pinpoint. This guy is just all about those stupid things, right, pointed hat pinpoint, He's just a douchebag. We know what the Jewish hat quote unquote may have looked like, mainly from images which appear in illuminated manuscripts. Illuminated you had to throw that in there too, right. One of the earliest illustrations of such a hat, perch the top the head of a jew is found in the early fourteenth century codex Menesse or Menesse. In the image we see the figure of of Suskin von Trimberg, a Jewish poet and troubadour, wearing just such a hat. In this medieval German poetry anthology, Susskin is credited as the author of six poems inscribed in its pages. He happens to be the first German Jewish poet whom we know by his full name. So he wasn't exactly suppressed, oppressed, or even giving a shit that he had to wear the fucking hat. You're making a big deal about it now. He was obviously, I don't know what's that word accepted? So what's your problem? Baby, Letteca Palatina of Heidelberg. Right, he doesn't look like he's being clubbed. He doesn't look like he's being asked to take a bath for Christ's sake, all right, or shower. Interestingly, the pointed hat was not always identified with Jews. Interesting is it? This style could be found in various places in medieval Europe and was worn by So you're saying it wasn't just to pick on the Jews with oh, well, good, At least you admit to something. The style could be found in various places in medieval Europe and was worn by aristocrats and high ranking officials, among others. But you turned it into a symbol of hate because you're a bunch of fags both the twelfth century. Before the twelfth century, even English peasants would wear the hat in imitation of the upper classes. How then, did this popular hat eventually come to be associated uniquely with Jews. Well, they took over everything and started wearing the aristocrat hat at the height of its fashion at the turn of the twelfth century, the pointed hat suddenly fell out of favor around the time Jews star wearing them. They're like, well, this doesn't mean anything to us anymore. They threw it on the ground and stepped on it and walked away. It's like, well, if those fuckers can wear this, doesn't it doesn't really make us special anymore, does it. Around the time of the tragic and violent encounter between West and East during the First Crusade, before making their way to Constantinople and the Holy Land, some crusaders led pogrims. Oh, here we go again with the fucking programs against German Jewish communities. I wonder why, just because just because I'm sure sure wasn't prompted by anything whatsoever, definitely wasn't fueled by any misdeeds, totally not motivated by anything except for the fact that they're just bullies. Had to be these fueled anti Jewish sentiment and imagery, which featured negative depictions of Jews where the point it hat. Thus, the item began to be associated in the medieval European mindset with the killers of Christ. Here we go again with that, and with treachery and in general, well, treachery in general is what they are all about. So yes, that's good, it's pretty accurate so far. What self respected Christian would want to wear such a hat after that? Right, that's what I just said. Well, this is meaningless now, and they threw it on the ground, and that means they had plenty of them for the Jews because no one else wanted to wear them. They didn't have to make more Jews. Lives and dress changed dramatically following the decision of the Fourth Lateran Council in twelve fifteen, isn't it the twelve thirteen or fifteen At the same time we got the Magna carta not le personally, but which decreed that Jews living in Christian lands must dress and a manner that distinguished them from the Christian population. Why is that bad thing? This may also be the reason behind the change and the design of the Christian clergy's head dress. As you can see in the illustration below, a second point was added to the traditional single pointed miter. Are you sure that's why? And it's not just because they wanted to look like a big fish vagina a fish common vagina i guess or. England was the first amongst several Western European regions to adopt the identifying badge. The German speaking cities added to this also the point it had. In twelve sixty six, the city of Breslau now rock Claw, located in western Poland, became the first to adopt the point at hat as an indicator of Jewish ethnicity. Okay, this is twelve sixty six City legislatures. Legislators ruled that the Jews must wear the badge and return to wearing the pointed hat pilius corn nuttus identified with the Jews in these areas which, in their impotence impudence, they have ceased to wear. Well, there you go. They had to be told to a decree because they just wouldn't do it on their own. As opposed to the badge, which was clearly defined by size, shape and the motif at its center, the shape of the pointed Jewish hat was not. It was not. As a result, several types of Jewish hats appeared in German areas. Some were immediately prohibited, while others were permitted to be worn. However, any attempt to enforce a single agreed upon form failed. Well you can't tell us what kind of pointed hat we can wear, oh Jesus Christ, whatever, Just fucking I'm out of here. I got other things to do, as was often the case throughout That was the constable talking, as was often the case throughout history. Rather than object the Jewish communial leaders just bitched Deemonian took a shit on the ground, chose to view the dec as a positive commandment, of course, right, or a sign of that they're about to, you know, kill a bunch of goy something like that. Thus, various rabbis, from Menachem Hemery in Spain to Josef Carroll, author of the the Shohan Arouk in Sofid ruled that a believing Jew may only utter the name of the Lord or pray when his head is covered. Some like Rabbi Yakov Ben Rabbin No, rabbinu whatever Asher twelve seventy thirteen forty recommended that Jews not leave their homes with their head uncovered. Thus, one can view the modern yamaka or kippa as a direct descendant of the attempt to transform the Jewish hat into something to be proud of, an integral part of their religious life. So they're like, yeah, well, we'll just make it hard. Then'll be like, no, you can't fire me because I quit. That's okay. They're the biggest fucking possis on the planet. Okay. Anyway, Below are a few examples of pointed hats and Hebrew and other manuscripts. There's the pointed hats, the the dict towered hats, the the obelisk. I guess if you wanted to, you could like put like the jumper cables on them too. Maybe you inspire some ideas masor of the Western Ashkenazi right thirteenth century people Attaca Pallatina. Well, that was good to shoot out of me. Thank you, sir much appreciated. All right, well that's where am I? Well I got rights much appreciated. I think that was from Tom, which it wasn't. I'll tell me who was birds head Haganah, there's birds. So now the Jews are also birds. Probably are not pissed off about that. Look. They have beaks because they have long noses, I guess, and they have they still have chin hair though, And yeah, the majority of them are wearing pointed hats. Some of them will look like they're wearing like, you know, like the cloth around their head, or maybe they're like beastie boys baseball caps. I can't tell the try aparthei mas or early fourteenth century the British library. And then you see, you know, here's the people from the church. Here's what looks like dogs and dresses or I don't know what that is? Are those sheep and dresses? What is that? Those aren't human faces? Whatever? And then there's the point of that people. I wouldn't I wouldn't, I would turn around. I wouldn't feel too comfortable with all those point of hat people walking behind me with their hands out for their face. That's just not feel does not feel like a good thing, all right. Depicted here is a religious debate between the hats between the hats Christian scholars on the left and Jews on the right, in a woodcut from fourteen eighty three by Johann von Armsheen Armsheim. See, they're saying, no our bookscorre. It's like, no fucking our bookscorer, like no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. In this Kiddish ad from the early twentieth century, published in Yeffet in Jaffa, we see various types of Jewish hats from Oshkear Nazi communities. The headline reads Jewish hats from different periods only nineteen ninety five. Ask you, Rabbi, that's not the point I had come on, that's that's a flaccid hat. Come on, that one's very very sorceress and a sorcerer. And you know, Berlin like right there. I wish I could make this bigger. I guess I'm gonna saved the copy of the image. I could then open it up. But I mean, you get the point. They have point he has Muslims. Some of them aren't even pointing had so I'm not sure why they're put in here. Sam What is that? That's that's totally sufi right there? Like these books, these were all these are from the Ashkenazi. This actually tells you a little bit more about why they are often confused with ah Muslims, Jesus Christ. How could you tell the difference? Oh wait, you're not supposed to wait you are supposed to do Oh wait, Mushroom had I like that one. I wonder if it's acually made at Mushroom like that? Dude? Uh Paul statements has is. I think he had his bit made in Holland handcrafted. Lastly, in the Trey's Rich Yees Yeahrew's Dude, Duke de Berry, a fifteenth century Christian book of Hours, we see the magi agi arriving to worship the newborn Jesus and a manger. They too wear the point it hat. But they weren't Jewish, were they? Because they were fucking Persians, weren't they. So it's just this, it's a magic hat when it's a pointed hat and it's a magi. If three Jews come to your house in the middle of the night, they're not there to give you gifts, none of us anyway. Naomi Lubrick the wondering hat. It's okay for the reading, and then yeah, there you go, and then blah blah blah. Oh boy, all right, what's this crime baby thing here? Now? Eating bad example on Young Kapoor and epidemic and epidemic story when colorad ran rampants, saving lives superseded all else. Yeah, all right, can't be spinning those chickens as if they have cholera. Oh my god, you must have toned for your chicken sins. You know, you're you know what you were doing chicken. All right, let's go on to the next thing. So we got rid of that. So let's do a little let's a little little uh, a little background here before we get into the reading. James Traffickant, this is a Tribune chronicle. I'm sure it's jaded. I haven't ready yet. James Traffickant a political fire brand, a beloved leader. So no, this isn't gonna be as bad. So I filtered through a bunch of them that were like this guy did it is blah blah blah, you know, convicted fillin which was all trumped up charges, saw bullshit. It's like, oh yeah, but then you can say that about somebody, and then you can say disgraced congressman. It's like who statement is that? And who's that sentiment is that? And you're saying that about the dead, because this is how sick and vindictive and evil your fucking media is. You fucking olives. Former Congressman James A. Traffickant Junior was finally beamed up Saturday. Oh my god, Jesus Christ, what the fuck? Who wrote that? His family spokesperson, Heidi Handy, confirmed that he died at eleven thirty a m. Saturday at Saint Elizabeth Health Center, four days after an accident. I'm sure they killed him there in which a tractor turned over on him while working on his Greenford, his Greenford farm. So here's the problem. They said it was asphyxiate if the tractor was off of him, what was asphyxiating him for four fucking days in a hospital bed. Don't give me that bullshit unless they gave him something like I don't know, cyanide to where he can't breathe excuse me. Traffickance notoriety was rivaled only by his eccentric city. He loved to play the buffoon during his seventeen years in Congress, he got plenty of notice with the stead button down Capital and airtime on CSPAN for his messy mop of hair revealed to be a wig when he went to prison, his typical wardrobe of cowboy boots, denim or polyester suits, and his bombastic speaking style. I'm sure that's not what people remember him for. His made for TV rants on the House floor ended with the sign off, beat me up. Oh okay, so with something he said, which traffic Gate borrowed from star Trek to show his disgust or amusement at whatever he found particularly outrageous. No other deed. So he's saying, like, I'm this isn't fucking Earth. Give me the fuck outury, I get it. That makes sense. No other details of his death or planned services were announced Saturday afternoon, but are expected to be released today, especially as a brief. Dada longtime friend dominic Da said he was blessed by his friendship, his relationship traffiicate. Let's get some facts about the guy. I knew what kind of human being he was. Mar Chase said I was with him when he shot his first dear while on my farm. He loved to he loved hunting and fishing. He had a real passion for dogs. He was a real American. Mar Chase, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with march Chasey. Yeah, mar Cheesy, I like that, described Traffickant having tears in his eyes when he learned that Marchesi's dog, Shoes had died. A week later, Trafficking delivered a new dog to his friend. Jim will be sorely missed by so many people, Marchesi said. R Chase was one of the people able to visit Traffiicant in the hospital this week. Maybe he's the one that administer the poison. Jim loved agriculture and Merchase. He said it was fitting that he died as a result of doing something he loved. Are you serious? That's what That sounds very suspicious. He died doing something he loved. He loved being crushed by a tractor, that's what. He died doing what he's doing, what he loved. No, you understand it would be a little dangerous if he liked fat chicks and he was crushed by one of them, You know, like that, he might have died doing something he loved. But I don't think he loved being crushed by a tractor. If that's even how it went down, it's bred l Bernie Bernini. Fred Albernini, who served as vice chairman and chairman of the Trumbull County Democratic Party while Trafficking was in Congress, said the congressman always worked to better the Honing Valley in the projects he supported. One of the things that I found remarkable was that he remembered everyone's name. Albertini said, it did not matter if he met you ten years ago, he would remember your name and something about you or your family. It was a remarkable gift. In addition to his memory for detail, Aberdeini Alberini, I guess described Traffickan as putting together a congressional staff that helps him stay on top of any promises he made two constituents. Wow, somebody who actually cared about that. That's rare. It was a very, very good staff. Alberini said. They always followed up on requests from constituents. Alberini described the congressman as having followed having a following that remained loyal to him no matter what was happening around him while he was in office. He was a loyal Democrat that followed the philosophies of the party of helping others, especially those who could not help themselves. If Traffickan was a complex man, David Betris, chairman of the Mahonging Mahoning yeah County Democratic Party, told this social pressed he gave voice to the frustrations and anxieties of the common man, the public. The public he felt was one of the I was I'm sorry. The public felt he was one of them, and because of that connection, the supported him in good times and in bad. He was a larger than life character who will long be remembered. Three term Mahoning County Commissioner Anthony Traffic County first met Trafficant. There's a traffic anti and a traffic cant. Well, that's weird. When he was in eighth grade, my father and Jim were French. Jefficcanti said, when traffic can't wow, that's really interesting. Was sheriff. He remembered our trafficant was a sheriff. When James Trafficant was sure if he would come to my school and talk to students about drugs, that's the worst place to try to sell them. Let's get to all my money. Years later, while Trafficanti was a graduate student at Youngstown State University, he said he volunteered to work on trafficants congressional campaign. He later was hired to work part time and eventually full time in the congressman's office. Trafficanti stayed there for eleven years. This is all very like bland information. He gave me my start in politics. Traffic County said he was the greatest politician I've known. Working with him, I met some of the most wonderful people in the world. It was a very rewarding job. Traffiicant endeared himself to locals in the early nineteen eighties by defying the courts and going to jail for three nights rather than for clothes on the homes of workers laid off from the steel mills. Look at that he went forecloses on the homes. But antagonism between Trafficant and federal law enforcement authorities lasted throughout his public career, with Trafficant trumpeting as proof that he was on the side of the little guy against powerful government interest. On the personal side, traffic Conti described traffic Cants as always talking about his parents and his days as a football player at the University of Pittsburgh, where he played alongside former Chicago Bears coach Mike ditt Got, former mayor and current Moren counselman Oh Yay. Current Warren counselman Dan Spara said he always got along with traffic Caants. Farah was an early supporter of Traffiicant. When he first ran for his congressional seat, I arranged the Stephen Gillida further through here to say, if there's anything else in two thousand, he in two thousand as a geared As he geared up for re election, Trafficant was indicted in a grand jury investigation that targeted corruption and organized crime in Youngstown area and led to the conviction of scores of people, including judges, of prosecutor, and the sheriff. That was all the idel. We'll find that out in a minute, But Traffiican was the biggest prize, and he was not as lucky in his second trial as in the first. He was sentenced April eleventh, two thousand and two to eight years in prison and led from the federal court room and handcuffs. They wouldn't let him go home. They didn't have you know, the time that you need to give people to get your fairs in order. No, they took him away his case. However, Traffickan ran for reelection from prison as an independent in two thousand and two and lost to former aid Tim Ryan. Traffickan got fifteen percent of the vote in a three way race. Ryan, Democrat from Holland, however, said his thoughts and prayers are going out to his family during this difficult time. He was a man who possessed tremendous arristhma and throughout his career helped thousands of citizens in the Mahung Balley in many ways. Ryan said, we all pray that he may rest in peace. He was a bold figure who often spoke passionately about the problems so many working family's face. Herieta said, our prayers go out to his family bulling Green State University. I'll be half with them. Let's see. Rick Berger, a former investigator who began working with traffick A in two thousand and two, said he never believed the former congressman was guilty of the twen federal charges of which he was convicted. Ten convicted, convicted and why we're gonna find out why there was a little scream bach in the and you'll find out what type of person that was. I think you can rightly tell. Let's just say if they didn't have a bingo dabber. Traffiicant's federal corruption charges included taking campaign funds for personal use. He was convicted of ten felony accounts, including bribery, racteering, and tax evasion, and served seven of his eight year sentence. All bullshit. By the way, he served seven of his eight year sentence. That is horrific. Horrific. Later in two thousand and two, Traffiicant became only the second person to be expelled from Congress since the Civil War. While Traffican was in prison, Burger said he wrote to him once a week. Trafficant cold, life in prison tough. So that was okay, yeah, short, shortened to the point. I guess most political figures go to some camps and country clubs, he said. I didn't know, because you're the Jews enemy, right at least from prison. In September two thousand and nine. The following year, he ran for the Youngstown area congressional see as an independent. I think a lot of the people that we couldn't quote put in jail, actually walk out the other side of it and just you know, find an island somewhere joining themselves, probably still on the taxpayers dour. He received sixteen percent of the vote, again losing to Ryan, and then faded from the spotlight. Since then, he has lived a quiet life with his wife Tish in their Poland home Poland oh it must be I don't yeah pulland home by doting on his grandchildren. But friends said the farm in Greenford, owned by his daughter Elizabeth Trafficant, was where he spent most of his time. Neighbor and fellow farmer Ed Schaeffer or Shaffer, said that the farm was just a place for Traffican to hang out. Traffican said it was something that he really cherished and he loved being there. He was really a farmer and he would work as hard as anybody. The barn where his tractor tipped over, played a key role in his criminal case. A Youngstown businessman had the barn built for Trafficant. It returned for a favor, so this is the bullshit that they try to get him with. The businessman later built Traffiicate for the full construction cost. After the comersman continued asking for favors. That's not true. At Traffickan ended up paying for him for far less than what the barn was worth, and the businessman justified against him. No, no, they got to him. We'll get to the true story about this in a second one Tuesday. On Tuesday, a report from a neighbor said the traffickan't struck a large steel plow blade with the front of the tractor, causing the tractor to roll over backward and trap Traffickan underneath. Still in a seated position, he pulled in and that's when he hit the plow blade. The torque of the tractor lifted it right up the back of the barn. Gosha Police Chief Steve T. McDaniel said the tractor was in good shape, So it was a freak accident. Yeah, there a lot of freak accidents happened to people with their enemies. Right. He was taken to Salem Regional Medical Center and then flown by helicopter to Saint Elizabeth. Yeah, Saint Elizabeth. Here's a problem right there. Here's a problem right there. What else is going on with the saints of things? Do you know what happened to do you know what happened to baby Cyrus?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 1: Saint Luke's with the Saint Luke's also do gender reassignment surgeries. Yeah, they cut apart children under the age of eighteen and mutilate them. And this is a Saint place, Saint Luke's. It's in the what they call it the Ascension. I think it's in the ascension, you know, umbrella. And so also what was the one that was in and what do you call Wisconsin? That was another Saint place. I think it might have been another Saint Elizabeth that that killed the grist Sarah. These hospitals that have the say in front of him are fucking demons. He remained in critical condition, although reports Friday indicated he had been breathing on his own. He had the kindest of hearts. He had the kindest of hearts. Burger said he would do things for people and not let others know about his gestures. All that's cool. Don't you hate when people do this in the picture which I hate when they do any kind of like simpleness?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, good night, Sharon, Karen, Sharon, What am I doing here? Who am I? What am I doing? We got one more of a former Representative Traffickan and didn't have a heart attack seizure before tractor death. Pathologist says in this February twenty five, twenty ten file foot of blah blah blah trafficking Junior talked about politics. Tah cleave it. The friends of pathologist said Tuesday that the US Representative James A. Traffickan Junior's death appears to be linked to his inability to breathe his death this are these fucking doctors or retards? Well, he couldn't breathe, so we think that's probably why he died. Is that really the reasoning? But what made it so that he couldn't retard? Well, we need somebody can't breathe, they typically die. We needed a fucking expert to tell us that, thanks, thank you. After a vintage tractor. They said the tractor was in good shape. Remember tipped over on him a week ago at his family farmhouse in Youngstown. Doctor Joseph Orr of the Mahoning County Coroner's Office Coroners are alway on the take, said, if they're not already evaded themselves in the kahal in their local CA hall of of a sudd that an autopsy showed that the seventy three year old Traffiican did not suffer a herd. It's seventy three is to still two young guys. We should be We should be, you know, if we're not, if we're not doing well, we should be hitting ninety six, Okay, one twenty is the is the top off, and maybe even more especially if you're Chinese. Apparently you can live to over two hundred. We get all shriveled up. Traffic Cant did not suffer a heart attack or seizure, and that he was told the former congressman had been in good health and spirits beforehand. Four days after the accident, oh, Traffican't died in the hot and okay, the little t tiny little t Tinian writing here in blue. He can't even see it. It's as it's really tiny, small spont on the page. Traffican't died at a hospice Saturday, four days after the accident. Traffcant family farm in Greenford, Ohio is shown Wednesday, September twenty four, twenty fourteen. You want to see what looks like, I'll show you. Maybe maybe you're a bonofob but I don't know, or a what do you call it? A bona phile? There we go. Maybe you want to see it really bad? Who knows. I don't want to take away with your fun though, There you go. And or it said that he's on pretty firm ground with his diagnosis of positioning of positional asphyxiation asphyxiation, and that similar things happened during car accidents. Traffick can't received no crushing injuries, or said, and there was no evidence of drug or alcohol. You so he received no crushing injuries, yet he couldn't breathe after the accident. Okay, everything makes sense so far, No doesn't. Chucknunt was well known, colorful and controversial figure. Blah blahlah blah blah. He served seven years in prison and was recently leased in September two thousand and nine. There's been and he didn't live very long. If this is twenty ten, they're talking about his death, There's been plenty plentiful speculation. That's so they have to say this is because they're guilty. There's been plentiful speculation that something other than an accident may be to blame, given how careful a driver traffickan it was, or said, it's been unsettling for the public, he said, and then some bullshit and that's the end. Bye. Hey, I can make their noise too. I don't think it's their nice, I mean it is their nice. What is my things?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Right? So what's going on over here in FTG media land? Hope everyone's doing well? Thank you for being here. No, it's late for most people unless you're in some strange, crazy times. And then if that's the case, it'd be really cool if you told us where you're watching FTG media from, Like where what's our reach are we? Are we visible in other countries?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Can you be seen? I'm Canada is not really it's not going to be a different county for a while. But I could be found in Europa? Can we be seen there? I don't know. I'd like to get make some Russian friends, honestly, but I want them to be able to teach me the language too, otherwise it's gonna be very one sided our discussion, you know, let's see, let's go to the footage now. But I have to do it intertly because I have to I have some stomach issues right now. Not pooping. I just I need to go have something so my stomach isn't burning. Okay, I'll be right back and we will be reading from and I'll show you what's we doing here on as per usual as they say, so many clicks on this thing. I was so much happier with that. Just why can't Rumble Studio just work? But we still have a more shot we can try. We're gonna try the FDJ directly from there. I'm just gonna have I don't know how to have to put the other information in there. I just don't, so I don't know how to stack the other you know. And I last time I used it and I tried to submit to multiple destinations, it was like two forty uh like the quality it was awful, So I don't that was it again. It's been years. It was still called Joshu TV at that point, so it was it's been a while, but the but the experience was so terrible. I haven't done it since. So that's why, let's see, why is it doing that? Why are you doing that? Bro? All right, let's see if I shut myself here so you'll see, I'm just gonna give you this. So Talmudik Justice. Now that's a interesting chapter, name right, the criminal misdeeds of Michael Chertoff, chief tactician in the Zionist campaign to crucify Jim Traffick, Hant, and David Duke. Okay, that's what we're gonna be reading in just a few and then also also Israelization of America. Nationalism is the wave of the future and there's no way to stop it. And there you have it. But there's more to this thing now quite your usually usual bibliography. There's some stuff going on here that you're gonna learn. There's more. There's more meat and potatoes here. It's not just that's the plan. No no, no, no, no, no no. And this one here, this is the conclusion here says this is realization of America. Buddy, it's already been. It's just now it's the the covert to over control because they feel very confident that you're not gonna squirm very much. Right, it's been under their control. There's the reason why we were fighting all their wars and leaving our soldiers and our ships like the Liberty there to be murdered, destroyed and sunk by these fucking demons. You just go out number one George Bush Shill for Zionists. Three theoretician Nathan Sharon Sharansky or Sharansky Sharansky whatever, planning for global war in the name of democracy, you have the same with a Russian accent Bolshevik accent democracy Russia, China, Venezuela. Oh, this is where it's gonna get good, because we're gonna talk about huge Hugo Chavez. Now they're talking about him being on the chopping block here, just freaking wait, just wait, because obviously killed him. He had a golf ball sized tumor in his crotch. Right, and then who came out around Maduro? Right? And then what happened to Venezuela, Right, it was an Hugoshavez like, Oh, it was the Dominican dominion, dominion thing, blah blah blah, and that's all, yes, okay, sure, sure, whatever it was a rigged election, Well it wasn't rigged by the Jays then because they didn't like him, and uh so, whatever the case may be, he was good for the people. And remember we've learned that socialism doesn't mean the same thing every place. Right, it's not a bad idea to have a little bit more control of your of your country when you have a fucking hostile enemy in your midst We're not talking about people who want to get along and do you know, prosper together and work together. We're talking about a bunch of hostiles that we that have to be uh tagged, identified and quarantined. So what would you prefer, willy nilly everybody just do your own thing, or would you prefer a little bit of you know, again, if it's all about the leader, if the leader loves its people, there's not going to be anything to worry about when that person has whatever powers they have, because they're going to use them for a good instead of evil. Right. The problem is we have the most wickedly evil people on the fucking planet, and assuming that's really come from and they want everybody dead. So when they're in the power and positions and positions of power throughout the world, bad things happen to good people every day. So that's the thing that we have to try to correct because that's kind of like our whole purpose and duty here in this little test that we call life, is to protect the innocent, seek justice, be doble, teach others the way you can't do that under gunfire, under shelling, under anything else, under constant antagonization, antagonization and antagonizing whatever. All right, so here we go. We're gonna do that in just a second. I just have to put up a different thing you about here. I'll see if you can find a good video for you guys. I guess some stuff here. I don't know. I don't have to actually use these. I can use something off the internet. But let's see what I got. Mmm, something that once took us too far off the track, off the topic here, real player down though, That's what we got. Yeah, we have we have very short odd videos. Otherwise I do the odds in a heartbeat, snap of fingers boomed down. The other thing I liked about the Rumble thing is I could upload the little uh pieces of video before I did the show, and then just click one button and it would just jump in front of my screen and play it, which was awesome. It was like having like your own production people.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't happen in the stream yard. And now they put in the backgrounds, not in the overlays, but in the backgrounds. Now accepting videos, but they're muted. There's no audio, So what's the point. So they just wanted to have dancing imagery behind you if you while you're talking, that's dumb. It's just like distracting your freaking eyes. I mean, it could be good if you have like something, you know, pernting it to your show or to your point. I guess, I don't know, like a like a Hulett wheel swats that go spinning around in circle. I don't know. You're you're the mule symbol if you will, I don't know. What do you got? There's anything long enough? That's two minutes. Let me be a little bit longer than that. A few minutes. Fuck tell me, boy, that's way short. But it's the I'm retarded one, all right, all right, well, here is what we do. I'm gonna throw the same as the Bolgrivana went on here, just for the sport period of time. Is it only that long? Alright?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: A little bitness. This is when he had my host slices.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, we're doing something a little different today. There's a guy, Daniel with his beautiful family. I saw his wife and his kids. I didn't see the wife. He was hiding the wife from me. But I had that sort of kids, beautiful family, and they're in business. They make their own uh hot sauce. Some of it's real hot, which I'm not crazy about, but so of it's mild, which is right up my alley. We got some chicken wings from Purdue. We have some vegan wings over.
Speaker 2: Here from Gardens.
Speaker 5: Eats Vegan. Right, you're you're a vegan vegan.
Speaker 10: She don't need anything, and uh, we're gonna play a little game that I'm supposed to taste it and try to figure out which one it is, which I don't have a clue.
Speaker 5: Now, this is ASA, she works me. It's all no peanuts. This is AASA. She's new to the firm a couple of months. A little spoiled right now, but we'll get that.
Speaker 2: I spoiled.
Speaker 1: I don't eat anything.
Speaker 10: She's great. Well, now peanuts is a vegan. She's a vegan. Richie's a vegan. So you know how I'm gonna wind up pretty soon is eating vegan hot dogs and hamburgers or whatever.
Speaker 5: Try one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, alright, this is a vegan one. Now I have wrenched on the side yet. Yeah, just in case it's too hot for me, because I could dip it in here.
Speaker 5: But I'll try this a little.
Speaker 10: Uh not bad, not bad?
Speaker 5: Tell the true?
Speaker 9: Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is like paper? She's one.
Speaker 10: Now I'm gonna go in the dish and I'm supposed to figure out what it is.
Speaker 5: But I don't even.
Speaker 10: See the label, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do. But I'm gonna dip into this one. This looks like an Italian one. Maybe it's got some tomato sauce. It looks like, yeah, I want to eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 10: S I got no flavor budge left in ninety seven years old.
Speaker 5: I'm supposed to talk about flood. But it is good. It is. It is.
Speaker 9: Too hot, too spicy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's really really good. Now after we bite it, could we stick it in another ditch?
Speaker 5: So we need to know what I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, if I go, if I lick it, would you eat it?
Speaker 5: You don't skip me? That's good? Stick it in here a little bit. Taste this one.
Speaker 9: I think that one's hotter.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's hotter than the other one?
Speaker 5: I was just about to say it's mild.
Speaker 9: Well, you don't have any flavor buds left.
Speaker 1: So it's good.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's very good.
Speaker 3: It's tangy, it is.
Speaker 10: It's a little tangy like this stuff is really really good stuff.
Speaker 7: It's really good.
Speaker 5: It really is good. I like it, very very good. I like it too. I like it a little bit more. And I'm not a hot guy, but I am hot, but different ways. I don't like how.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah smoking, she said anything different than that. She was fighting.
Speaker 1: She knew that job security.
Speaker 5: The job security. Now it takes this one.
Speaker 2: This one's really tomato eat right away.
Speaker 10: Yes, and tomato eat but.
Speaker 3: A little bit of pepper maybe, Yes, you can see the pepper in.
Speaker 1: There, I think, yeah, okay, there's no tomatoes or black pepper in any way.
Speaker 5: What's that thing you're swimming around here?
Speaker 7: Swimming You're talking.
Speaker 10: About your fly, don't worry about it and being no, this is not gonna look a little more serious?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it does.
Speaker 5: Looks a little darker, a little darker, a little thicker.
Speaker 1: No, fo do some tastes more.
Speaker 5: Spicy this one.
Speaker 2: Speaking my mouth swat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one. You gotta have some balls. Eat this one.
Speaker 10: It's good, but it's hot, and like I said, well, Now. I had some family members who loved this. They really loved like cherry peppers, hot stuff. This one here, I had three hairs left in my nose. They're gone, I.
Speaker 5: Think right now.
Speaker 10: So from that source, yeah, a little different, nice.
Speaker 9: And hot over your faces.
Speaker 5: This one. This one looks uh, it looks good. It looks good, but it looks hot.
Speaker 1: It's got like that bright orange kind of color. Yeah, you can take this.
Speaker 5: In the one. This is really really good.
Speaker 10: For all of my uh Hispanic friends out there, bro hot Tomali over there. This one's good. That one is a little dangerous anyway. Yeah, I'm still I feel like I almost couldn't taste this one because this one is.
Speaker 5: I think the one on the end. I like the second one, and I like the second one. I didn like to.
Speaker 10: Really like the second one and the other one. But I'm not a hot guy. I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't like spice and stuff and uh, but this was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 5: And I have.
Speaker 10: Family members who would love that. They like spicy food. Listen, if you're interested. This is really good stuff. A real, really nice family and they sent us down this as a as a gift and it's really really good stuff. I would encourage people to eat it, stay next to a fire hose, just in case. And so we got all the emergency vehicles and legals outside the three case.
Speaker 5: I mean, but this is really really good stuff. Number one stuff.
Speaker 2: Who simper fry like simper five but.
Speaker 10: Feper fry, Yeah, simple fry?
Speaker 5: Is there? Is there? Label? Is there? Brand label? Very very good stuff and uh yeah that's great.
Speaker 10: And I want you to know my family here. These are my family. If I didn't like this ship, I would need it. You could bank on it. We they you would see a different video. I would be splitting these things out. You can't pay me enough to do anything, and they're not paying me to do this. This is just yeah, me too, especially Spice now me and.
Speaker 1: My girl okay and back in then said situation stuff. Yeah, that's on the YouTube channel somewhere. Good stuff one hundred thousand using that that that matters, but it's cool. I take the turn down. Okay, Okay, let's read some stuff here and hold on before I do those good let's talk to people around f DJ real quick. But that my stupid face, my stupid face. Can you open this up and make it big. Yeah, you can't get that. There's a way to pop it out or something like that, open a new tab, let's say. Oh there you go. That's that's different. And it doesn't look as cool, I guess. But oh, these must be the subscribers. Huh. I can Actually I didn't know you could do that. What do you know? What do you know? Pretty cool? That's why I said, hang out here in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. That's cool man, It's it's it's late over there. Dave David, I don't know. I don't know are waiting? Is it Fort Watton or Watton Waiting? I just read that with an awl and like there was now I just said it was Walton. Sorry, okay, yeah, Dave Gahari is in the Northern Party. He's actually in Central time zone. It's really interesting, all right, sare screen tire screening this one. There's so many buttons suppressed. You know, it would be really cool if I could just pull things up and show it to you, like I heard when it picks fry. Yeah, that's it, is it? It was there? It was one of them. Yeah, okay, So it would be super cool if I could just pull stuff up and show it to you without all the crap pola that has to happen. But it's gonna pick real quick and then'll see if I can see you show you what I oh, you know what? Maybe in quick access? Alright, So I just though they won't let you look at that one, but this is uh so you can pull it up. Do you see it? You see? Do you see? I don't know if you see it? No, honestly, wasn't it all like not in the what the hell eighty seven percent list? None of the buttons were What the fuck was that? It's kind of glitched out or something? What the hell? Am I look at that? Alreay? So that's got mit uns? God with us or to tease my bad two teas. But I mean this one got mittens like a question mark, like got milk, and there's kittens, kittens with mittens. You get it now, alright, I'm sure you got it right away. You gotta start people here. There's another belt buckle here, little blurry got mint once? What did I just do? I screwed something. Let's go back to this son bean bag all right?
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: So this this was the winner, right, that was the winner that I picked. Why can't we just make this all the way big? All right now? But this guy these were some of the other ones that kept. There was kids with mittens, but they weren't dressed up. These guys looked a look they were contenders. Oh yeah, held on, they skipped over something. Oh yeah, here they are known why they did that? There was not even close to the ones I picked. All right, so this is what GAT for? Yeah, you know, it wasn't really what I was looking for. This one was pretty cool. I thought about that one for a while. I hope you guys can see this, I really do hope not just do this for my health. And then there was you know what I can do that though, Let's do that so that all they see is this, right all righty? And this I just can't tell if you can see it, because oh you can until you can see it all right? Perfect, perfect. And then there's this one open up. That one's pretty cool, except he has human hands and I was like, come on, make the paw. They get a paw, stupid, and it just looks like they just you know, stitched a head in there. It's like, come on, man, you can make that look a little bit more like it's not that's just it doesn't look like it's natural. The cat in an outfit with it. They screw this up with the helmets, you know, the helmet just keeps on going down. That one's not good. We gotta we gotta work on our ai ai What else we got here? That one was pretty fun. I like that one. Excep again once again human hands. It's a little a little off putting cats of war. This one was better. Is he supposed to have like? Is he supposed to be like the look that guy with the binoculars? I can't tell. It's like it's a thirty degrees to the right, had the hand or a pot of pot combat. There you go. That had fun with the what do you call it? Oh, this is funny. This is one of those shows. Yeah, eighteen seventy God with Us. Oh that's the Kaiser crest or whatever they call that. And that's the eight pointed star right there, which kind of makes me think that there's little bit of Roman Empire shit going on here. There's the roguis the globist Cruisiger in that claw, and then there's this, uh, I don't know, that's some kind of scepter in the hand. So that's a little interesting. I don't think that's a I don't think that's a fascies. I don't. I don't. That looks too thin. I think it's just a scepter. There's a crown and a crown with a crown next to a crown. But the globist cruisiger here is a little interesting, and so is I'm sure you could find more symbolism if you really looked for it. And he actually cared and eighteen seventy for the for the day on there. That's kind of like when they acquired all their territory, right all right, there you go, and it became a formidable match and people started Kittens Mitten's Classic Charlie Day product. Yeah, let's see. I'll just do this real quick and then I'll get it into the show onto the thing. That's when the people here that are speaking to have a chance to be on the screen. Hey bro, love your show. Literally the first time I ever caught it live though, good ship, Thank you, radio shack, radio sack, Oh the rain, the old sack. And that's cool, thank you sir. And it says Kittens Mittens Classic Charlie day product and then the eagle looks more like a dragon, the tail looks like a tree. Yeah, it's interesting. So it's an ugly It's an ugly bird if that's what it's supposed to be, right, all right, Okay, now let's go into this thing. Com I doing. You gotta be quicker with these puns. Look at clicked three different places. Boom boom. All right, so we scrolled down to this part, but we have to go back up to the traffickan thing which think and they always make it smaller every time I do that. It's weird. Chapter thirty nine Tumuative Justice The criminal misdeeds of Michael Chertoff, chief tactician in the Zionist campaign to crucify Jim Traffickant and David Duke. The former Justice Department official, a fervent supporter of Israel Big Surprise, who trumped up phony corruption charges against two prominent and outspoken critics of the Israeli lobby, now holds one of the most powerful posts in America today, Chief of Homeland Security. How Michael Chertoff railroaded then US Congressman Jim Traffickant, a Democrat of Ohio, and former state Representative David Duke, Republican of Louisiana. That is into federal prison and it is instructive. It says much about who rules in the United States today and is a perfect case study of how the justice system is used to punish those who question the Zionis power in America. Well, you can't, because the Zionis power is America. That's what you don't get. A perfect case study of how the justice system is used. Well, that's the only reason why it's even there anymore, because it's there for a show to make you think that there's some actual procedure and there's some actual rights. You don't freak out and realize that you're in a communist police state where the outcome has already been has already been determined before you walk in, and you've been selected to be cycled through the system. Okay, so that's that's where we're at here. You might as well be going up. Like in that Twilight Zone episode that I played on my channel long time ago, back when I was still back when it was still JOSHUTV called the Obsolete Man, when Burgess Meredith goes up before the the Chairman, where the hell, his name is, and he's on the super huge tall podium, Forno. Because they have to be uh, they have to act like they're dominant, you know, you have to you have to be intimidated by them. And he calls them obsolete and he sets them for liquidation. Because he's a librarian. I have all things all right. When President George W. Bush named Chertoff to serve as Secretary of Homeland Security, that nomination was widely hailed by the pro Israel mass media. Chertoff was being made to made the central figure determining and dictating who's a patron who isn't. Two thousands of law enforcement officers across the nation. Let's read that again, being made the central figure determining, determining and dictating who's a patriot and who isn't. So if you're a nationalist and a patriot of the constitutional Republic and the Constitution, the ideals of the Bill of Rights, then you are not a patriot. You are not a what they're not who they want in this country, right, They want a bunch of liberal idiots with soft heads. Republican Republicans said Cherchoff was a wonderful Jewish conservative over this than that nice that church Off touted by the media as the son of a rabbi was a mafia busting That's not really so good either. That's like turning on their own friends anyway, because who do you think was working with the Lanski's and all those people, right was a was the Italians? Right was a mafia busting assistant US attorney who later served with the distinction as Chief of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department under the then Attorney General John Ashcroft. Now that's just interesting thought that we never actually put together, right, Why was there a downfall? I mean, it kind of lasted to the eighties nineties, right as far as but I mean the real control in like the nineteen twenties and stuff like that, with the bootleg and stuff like that. I don't know. Do you think maybe there's a reason why they had a prohibition in the first place, was so that organized crime could make more money off of booze sales, so that they could ship that shit out to you know, the three gangs, the three terrorist groups that created Israel. All that money, I don't know, you don't know, just another way to move money around, I guess. And then when you know, by the time they had done their little war there in sixty seven, redrew some lines and you know, traumatized and terrorized the Palestinians from then on, did they really need their organized crime so much anymore? So it kind of like dwindled out to then it was just Italians left that you'd see, right for the next couple decades. That's kind of an interesting thought that maybe they they succeeded when the when they had their their forty eight uh, their nineteen forty eight fun right, and they had and then again in sixty seven when they expanded expanded their borders a little through through murder. Oh those were bare bones details, but the unreported aspects of Chertas path to power raised real questions as to whether he should serve in such a sensitive post. What what went unreported except by Christopher Bollen I didn't know he was part of the American free press. But I who Christopher Bollen is, of course, was that Chertass mother, a citizen of Israel, had once worked for Israeli intelligence, and of course she was working for Israeli intelligence as his mother. His father's a father of a he's a son of a rabbi, Why is he our bill? Why is he in our government in the first place? Is this Israel? Oh? Yeah it is, that's right, I forgot it is. That's why. Okay, I answered my own question. I'm better now. I strayed away thinking that this is America and almost Steve Zilly me had once worked for Israel intelligence, and of course for many years, Chertoff himself was a part of the pro Israel Trotsky neo conservative network, which is the prime mover behind the Zionis web of influence in official Washington today. Sorry, I have like a every time I talk, there just a vibration in that's tickling my nose because I'm sick now. I feel like I have to pull my nose, but I don't. It's irritating. So Chertoff is a protege of the father and son team of Zionist propagandists Irving and William Crystal, as far back as January twenty ninth, nineteen ninety six, The Weekly Standard. The Weekly Standard, the neo conservative journal funded by Rupert Murdoch. This is the one time, he said, Rupert Murdoch without Satan, billionaire and edited by William Crystal. Murdoch as an Australian by the way, and a jew was hyping Chertoff as an up and coming figure in Washington, and sure signed Chertoff was approved by the Rostel dynasty, which stands behind Murdoch's media empire. Whoop see Churchtoff was among the founding members of the legal group known as the Federalist Society. Now that's important because the Federalist idea is what they these half cocked masquerading as populous people like uh like quite frankly, will point your attention to well, the Federalist papers John Jay ud Well Hamilton was a piece of shit. He was a not Rothschild agent. Why because they said some good things about minute men and guns when there was when it was beneficial to them. They're somehow patriots and heroes. No, No, the anti Federalist papers would would be where you'd want to go because that's small government, not big government. Right. So it's important that they see this asked bag here for them to believe as no one as the Federalist Society. It has been funded by foundations in the crystal sphere of influence, namely the Linde and Harry Linde. Is it lind because it's sad not an A and Harry Bradley Foundation and the John m Olin Foundation. These foundations are known excuse me, for their ties to hawkish elements in Israel and to arms manufacturers that profit through the US special relationship with Israel. Yes, remember, foundations are just the syndicates, right, we've learned that. We should have learned that a long time ago. But in world order when we recently went over it talking about the foundations, there's nonprofit organizations and these uh non governmental organizations. These these are the like the Rockefeller Foundation, Carnegie all this stuff. These are all foreign in uh intent, wicked evil embassy style. Uh you know, this is this is the enemy behind the lines type of situation we have here. There's there, there are a criminal syndicate, and they're pushing for everything for Israel and for the destruction and murder of the inhabitants here that actually founded this place. This is all significant considering that as chief of the Justice Department's Criminal Division, Chartok released dozens of Israels, dozens of Israelis whom the FBI had arrested after nine eleven tacks. Oh so check this out. Chertoff released dozens of Israelies whom the FBI had arrested after the nine to eleven tacks, suspecting those Israelis of having fore knowledge of or involvement in the tragedy, Chertoff let them go. Although John Ashcroft's a fantastic, sorry, a fanatic Christian devotee of Israel that's called the Christian Zionist headed the department, Chertoff was the real power behind the scenes, and based on his career at Justice, it is appropriate to dub Chertoff Bush's Beria becalling Lavrinthi Maria, the notorious chief executioner for Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, Although the analogy might upset Chertof's Extrotskyite friends. In any case, the record show is Chertov was a political executioner on behalf of the Zionist cause. His first major high profile victim was then Representative Jim Traffickant, the outspoken populist Maverick. Chertoff was finishing a job the Justice Department failed to finish some twenty years before. Back in nineteen eighty three, when Chertoff was entering Justice, the Justice Hartnet service as an assistant US Attorney and Traffickant was a popular county sheriff, and Ohio Traffiicant conducted his own successful defense against dubious Justice Department criminal charges claiming he took bribes from the mafia quote unquote mafia. Acquitting Traffiicant, the jury sent embarrassed Justice lawyers back to Washington. Soon afterward, Ohio voters also sent Traffiicant to Washington. In nineteen eighty four. The sheriff, a local folk hero by then, was elected to Congress, soon emerging as the only serious Congressional critic of the powers that be during the last decade of the twentieth century. When Chertoff had the opportunity to get Traffiicant, he did. Although dozens of members of Congress could be convicted of major offenses involving influence peddling that is often quite open but never prosecuted, Chertoff spent several years conjuring up dubious and quite penny ante charges against trafficking. In fact, there are some of traffic Here are some of Traffickans' real crimes quote unquote crimes in the eyes of the elite, who worked over time to railroad, trafficking into prison, criticizing the Internal Revenue Service, and calling for an expanded protection for the rights of taxpayers under the fire under fire from the IRS, that's a crime. Criticizing the IRS. Well you know that that's a foreign body, right, It's got nothing to do with anything you think he does. It's under the United Nations. It's actually under the IMF and so it's Bureau of Acclaholt to vat on firearms has been is a sub unit of the IRS, which is a foreign entity. You're giving your money the wrong people, bro, it's not going to go to fixture roads and blah blah blah the other bullshit to tell you, well, there's not doing your partner. Yeah, okay. What you're doing is you're paying to have yourself murdered and your children poisoned to death. That's what you're actually paying for. And people you've never met have their their guts blown out of their bodies. That's what you're aswer, that's what you're really getting. And uh, you know gender reassignment surgery, so mutilation of children. Yeah, yeah, that's what you're they want you to participate in. You're evil and the way you do that for your taxes. That's also your task of the agreement. And you're reupping of your membership to the cult. You know, every year you fill out your form to renew your membership to the cult and then you pay your fee. We're all in the we're all in the Masonic Order of Society. Uh. Where we're at taking a hardline stand against NAPTA, the world trade organizations and so called free trade and urging protectionist measures to protect American jobs and defend the mess industry right, and what happened to every play, everything that used to be made here in America that made us strong and awesome. Well, somebody in China can do it a lot cheaper, So there's no way to compete with that. If they're going to send that ship back here right or to Mexico, even you can go get people who work cheaper in Mexico. I'm sure you know. Cars will fall apart and fuel pumps will explode, but don't worry about that. Tackling corruption inside the FBI and the Justice Department, attacking Wall Street predators and raising questions about the enrichment of high level financial interest through the lending practices of the World Bank and the International Monetary funds. Oh, so he criticized the World Bank in the IMF, he was saying he was poking the eye of the rothschilds. Yeah, calling for the withdrawal of troops from around the globe and questioning US meddling the affairs of others. Oh, that what they call. That's what they would call an isolationist and of course a nationalist, charging American policy makers with treason for having given top secret US defense and nuclear technology to Red China. So when they called him colorful, they were diminishing him for the very strong and brave and you know, fearless stances he made speaking on the record in Congress and calling out their bullshit. And they called that his antics and his and what they call his eccentricity and his and they make fun of his hair. That's like somebody who doesn't actually know what the hell they're writing, or to somebody who's trying to belittle the man. I think it's a little bit of both. In that previous article, it's like, oh, he weard for their yeah. No.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And then when he went to jail, really I said it was a whig, Like that's the important part of what's going on, or the times that he called out the absolute bullshit corruption of our country and pointed the finger at exactly who was responsible. Gee, but you don't just say he was colorful and that he was an eccentric. But don't say because that makes it sound like he's a fucking court gester rather than actually calling out the reality of the situation. You gotta watch this stuff. You gotta watch how sneaky people are demanding that the US troops be sent to guard the Mexican border. Here were the eighties he was doing this and prevent continuing hordes of illegal aliens and potential terrorists from entering the United States. And the last, but very far from least challenging one sided US support for Israel to the detriment of America's security and interest in fact traffic. It was the only member of Congress and sorry, the day after the nine to eleven attacks to point out that US support for Israel was a a root problem of the tragedy. I guess that was under the assumption that the Muslims attacked is because of our support of Israel, But it could have been more pointed at. You know, it's because that's what happens when we fuck around the demon and and call it our great's alley. Despite all of this, in the end, it was Traffickan's brash public challenge to the Israeli lobby that was, in Traffickan's own judgment, the reason why the zion Is dominated Justice Department was so determined to knock Traffickan out of Congress and into prison. In fact, in nineteen eighty three, at the time of the first Justice Department attack on Traffiicant and all. During the years of GOP rule under Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, Justice along with other federal agencies, was penetrated and keep penetrated all right, and key point posts by members of a clique acting as an inside pressure group for the Zionist interest. Here's where the naivete comes in the entire where your mechanism is Zionist interests. Because they already own your country. They put their people in there when they need to direct the herd and take down their foes, so they might have to heavy hand some things. So then you'll see an insurgents or assurgence of these people coming into these you know, areas and then they don't leave once they're there. They're ticks, They're parasites. The existence of the group, known as Nesher Hebrew for Eagle, was revealed by the late Andrew Saint George in The Spotlight Well. Nesher acknowledged that it's that its members Zionist views influenced their policy decisions. The story was controversial, and one Nesher figure threatened to bring a libel suit. However, Saint George definitely leaked the evidence he had to back up his story, and Nesher backed off. But Nesher often called the Talmudist lobby. Why do we have one of those here? For one percent of the goddamn fucking population, by its critics, remains in place even today. But I already know the answer to that. It's because they're the one percent that fucking runs the place. I get it. We need to get off their money and get off their cock, basically, because that's what we're doing right now. Not CoInc and it's yeah, obviously it's a supercised not coincidentally. The Spotlight was shut down in two thousand and one by corrupt federal judge s Martin Teel, who had been a Justice Department attorney under the thumb of key Nesher operative then Deputy Attorney General Arnold Burns, who was then admired in an ugly scandal involving the theft by Justice officials of high tech surveilanced software belonging to the Inns Law Company. This is just more of the surface stuff, you know. The intention was them to always have it, and whatever the public needs to see is what the public needs to see. But the bottom line is they get the shit that they want, and they got the software. In fact, this law discovered the stolen data had been turned over to Israeli intelligency, who for whom Burns was known to have done many favors over the years. It was gonna happen anyway. They just pretend like they're that they're after the fact, you know what I mean, Like there might be real people who aren't in on the fucking game. But just like I think with the Rosenbergs, what the hell they were who had the Adam Bob secrets quote unquote, they were probably just they probably had doors opened for them all the way to wherever the hell they went with the information Russia or wherever, or handed off to whomever went to Russia. But then unbeknownst to them, there was gonna be repercussions because then you had to do the political public theater. Right, we're actually doing something about it, bringing Roy Cone, and who knows if they actually were executed, they might ever see it happen or is it one of those potential Timothy McVay things. But he never stopped breathing, you know what I mean. But you know, you go into you go in one door and you walk out the back one, right, Not that they actually care about They don't really care about disposing of their own so it's not like they have We also have to recognize that these people don't have loyalty. If it works better for the plot, it's like that they're like orchestrators and directors of reality right, writing the script as they go. If it's better for the plot that you actually are dead, then you actually are dead. When Inslaw brought suit against the thieves, Teal was the Justice lawyer fighting that lawsuit and was rewarded with his judge ship after the judge in the case who ruled against the Justice Department was forced off the bench by nesher operative Arnold Burns. So if you judge against the Justice Department. When it's Israeli Zionist interest at stake, you get ran out of your position in America when you're doing American justice as a judge. Just keep that in mind and tell me where we live again. One detail about Nasher and inslaw, Ye, the true nature of where we live brings the matter of Jim Traffickant's prosecution full circle. It turns out that the justice unit that stole inslaws. It's I in slaw, but I'm just saying inslaw right. It's like in law software was the Office of Special Investigations oc OSI, the masade collaborating. Here we go with the N word again, and this is the worst N word. This is the N word that I fucking hate. Nazi hunting unit in justice trafficking exposed the OSI as a fraud when he came to the defense of Ukraine born naturalized American John dem Yank. Where is it, dem jan juck? I don't think that's that. I think it's Demianic, a retired Cleveland, Ohio autoworker who had been falsely accused by Jewish groups, and the OSI being even the terrible a so called Here we go again with the N word Nazi deaf campguard. During the entire time the designists in the OSI were persecuting uh DM Yenyik's, Traffickant was the only member of Congress who came to his defense, drawing the ire of Jewish groups and the Nesher network for doing so. How dare you This is our crucifixion, this is our sacrifice. It doesn't matter if they're guilty or not. Don't get in our way. I will swing a chicken at you. I will swing a fucking chicken. Don't you die. I will swing a chicken. Don't make me swing that chicken. Although stripped of his citizenship and sent to Israel, where he was charged and convicted of war crimes, dim Enyuk escaped the hangman's news when in nineteen ninety three the Israeli Supreme Court overturned his convictions. Even in freaking Israel said no, that's not the guy, admitting Traffickan and others had been proved proven Damiannak had been misidentified as being Ivan, which probably never existed in the first place. Traffickan then traveled to Israel to bring Dmyenyak home. Despite all this, the Share tough gang, and the USI came up with new charges against dam Yannak because by golly, even if it's not this person has nothing to do with anything that they said, they're going to hang him anyway just for resisting their attempt. Isn't that sick saying that if he wasn't Ivan, he was still accused of being one a Nazi war criminal and must be reported. Of course, in any case, Traffickant was clearly assign as target, and the chief estra right at the Justice Department, Chertoff began moving against him, utilizing nearly one hundred attorneys and FBI agents. Chertoff spent some ten million dollars over whow over several years, dragging Traffiicans friends and associates, even people with only a tertiary link to Traffickant before a long running grand jury, in hopes of getting so charged against Traffiicant. So this thing about him owing people more money, this is because they were pressured. Chertoff's scheme was to indict a number of traffiicanate associates in Ohio and offer them deals in return for providing evidence. So here's what they'd say, Life's hard, And wouldn't it be way less hard if we were able to help you and then you wouldn't have any financial issues anymore. The doors would open up for you, because that's what us Jews can do. Just got you. We just have to have you burn one of your relatives or friends. His name is Jim, you know, you know deals in return for providing evidence of traffickan's corruption and otherwise or otherwise threaten people with indictment. Oh yeah, that other thing. If you don't play this game with us, we're going to threaten to take everything that you have currently. And we just remember times are tough with indictment unless they provide a testimony against trafficking through this tactic. Share tof cobble together, because this isn't this isn't the cheka, right, this isn't the same shit that they do all over the world with the most corrupt of dictatorships done right here in this country. Where are our protections? Where are our rights? Well, you have to fight for those things, and we haven't been. And a bill of rights is just an old piece of parchment unless there's people willing to spill others blood to make sure that they follow it and respect our rights. That hasn't been happening for the last one hundred and sixty years or so, still under the trauma of civil war. I guess, well, this is what happens. A bunch of parasites move in and take over the goddamn place. The roaches are now the renters. They and they live for free. Let's see through this tactic. Chertok cobble together for public conception an image of vast corruptions surrounding traffic cant the ZIONI is controlled and like whoever who was examining this and saying and seeing the tactics and they're like, oh, this sounds legit. Well, it's because they're all under the same control. Like there is no good guys and bad guys working in the same office. No, there's just this entity, this force with some people that are scating around have absolutely no power, that are just not included in what the reality of the situation is. And they're allowed to do their thing. But you know, in their box, there's no thing that can prevent this from happening, because the entire system is what's wrong. It's not an actor. Chertof is what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: But it's the system itself that allows for these people to do what they do. He doesn't have an army, right, he has the army, he has the government. He has. This conception that we have of all this stuff being American is false. It's theirs. Like Germany isn't German anymore, you understand, Not since nineteen forty five. Germany hasn't been German. It's been Jewish. Not since Mao has China been Chinese. It's also Jewish. Just because they put a Chinaman in the front doesn't mean that those are the people who control anything, any aspect of it. Or you can even say that they're Jesuit there too, because there's a very strong Jesuit contingent, see if you want to call it that. And they are in hand in hand locking hands with Oive and there goes that goes right back to the whole eden Knite cult and also Eden Knight meeting Rome. It goes right back to that again. That's the handshake, two parts of the same cult, Saturn cult. The media repeatedly churned up stories about the mafia and organized crime. Well they should know, they're the ones who are responsible for that too. Between between Giseppe Mazzini and a bunch of terrorist level Jews, and don't forget about murder incorporated. That's the twenties. They are the mafia slash organized crime. And church Off is a is an oive, so it's not like he should know when he talks about mafia what they actually are in Traffickan's hometown. As if to suggest traffick At an Italian American, Traffickan, it doesn't sound very Italian, but it sounds more like his his friend who has the same exact name with an eye at the end of it, traffic Counte. The Italian American was part of it. Well, not like like, I mean more because he's in Italian. Often the stories had nothing to do with Traffickan at all, and despite the media's mafia drama, not one of the charges church Off filed against Traffickan had anything to do with organized crime in any way. But it doesn't matter because it was written with that sensationalism in the court of public opinion in the media and set on the radio and said in the news. That's why they said these words, not for whatever you know shakes out, it's for the the the court of public opinion. Church often the let me look at what they did with Lego. They weren't They weren't guilty of child harm, child rape, child sex. You know, they weren't pedophiles, they weren't polygamists, they were none of those things that they used to make the American people hate the church full of Christians, that the Jews wanted to kill Church off. In the media, talks of racketeering by Traffickant, using that specific legal term to conjure up the gangster scenario in the public mind. Yeah, he looked like a gangster. He was at Sheriffy Moron. The so called racketeering was alleged to be part of a so called pattern of corruption by Traffickant. This racket can you like, this is all fabricated. But they could do this to anybody at any time. And the fact that they didn't just, I don't know, raid his house and put bullets in all of his family. Oh wait, they almost did, not his family. I'm sorry, Willis Cartos. So that's another thing that's a nothing we should discuss. They just come in do whatever they want to you whenever they decide. There is nothing. There is only in your imagination, this illusion of safety. Okay, when they are you know, get around to it, are pissed off enough about you, or have a bug up their ass or we're given here's here's the funny thing too, you know how like they say, anybody from anywhere in the country can call in a complaint about you and the police will show up and they'll swat your ass. Well, why do you think that is. It's because these types of relationships they have with things like the name birth ADL because that's how they get their information all the time, and they send their fucking thugs out to you know, execute them the order or you know, carry out the quote unquote mission. It's usually a fatal one. They can take away your children because somebody in a different state said that you were doing something you know, wrong as a parent, and then they'll put their CPS people in there if they want to. If they see you have a you know, a good stock child that's good for good for the for whatever they are, evil thing they plan on doing with it, that's going to end its life and torment it. They'll say dirty this has actually happened at dirty fork in the sink and say that there's a negligent household here and they take the child. That's what they all do. They're the demons. I've gone over all this before with Nancy whatever her name is, and she was I think from North Carol I don't know when, the Carolinas. She was murdered and so was her husband, and they said as a murdered suicide. She was. She was a representative too, and she's going after the CPS and talking about the Adoption and Say Families Act of nineteen ninety seven by none other than Hillary Clinton, how it was incentivizing states to have a quota of how many children to steal from good families each year, and that's how they started balancing their motherfucking budget. So there's a number. Yeah, we don't live where we think we live. We are in an open air prison. We are free range fucking chicken heads, and we're all staring at this little pebble because that's what you can. You can. You can take out your fingers and push a line in the sand and then put the chickens out there and they'll stare at it mystified. Or you can put a pebble between its eyes on the ground the same way and hold the chicken there for a second, then let go and stays staring at the at the at the pebble, right, hypnotized chickens is a thing in that little pebble or line in the in the in the sand is our bill of rights or constitution and our perception of government and a two party system. That that's our that's what we are. Hypnotized minds are looking at and thinking that all things can be fixed because we still have this core here. This racketeering included such the farious misdeeds as having a congressional staffer help with chores. Listen to this right, racketeering quote unquote included such nefarious obviously that's sarcasm misdeeds as having a congressional staffer help with chores on traffic cants farm. So here's the thing. He's a he's a down to earth man. He's instilling good values in others. And what does he do with staffer is a young guy, young Carol whatever. And he's like, no, come to the farm and put in an honest day's work and it'll make a man out of you and give you some character. Right, and they turn it into something dirty and ugly. That's what happened here. This is a good grass loops type of guy. Here. You're like your grandpa, you know what I mean? Like, come on to help with chores on trafficking's farm in Ohio and help do repairs to the rickety house boat teaching people life skills, which traffiicant lived on in the Washington Harbor because he could not afford an elegant apartment. So he's such an organized criminal, you know, he's such a criminal that he's living on a fucking sinking houseboat because he can't afford a fucking apartment in Washington. But he's he's he's quite the uh, quite the ambitious criminal, isn't he. He couldn't afford an elegant apartment due to an I R S. Garnishment of his wages because they were always already fucking with him. That's why. Well, the charges against trafficking sounded sinister, such as conspiracy to violate bribery statutes, conspiracy to violate bribery statutes, what pretending to think about thinking about pretending uh, seeking and and accepting illegal gratuities, obstruction of justice. Well, when they're when they're harassing you, and and you know what do you call it violating your rights and and and causing trespass on you? Yeah, then you're obstructing justice when you're when you're standing up for your principles and your rights. That's about that sounds about right conspiracy to do fraud the government or the assuming that you have to first establish that there was a fraud of the government, or that taxation is lawful anyway and constitutional, which it isn't. So tax evasion isn't in a real thing no matter who it is. I don't care if you make ship tons of money, if you're paying the irs anything, you're actually the criminal if you do and racketeering. Close analysis demonstrates that neither Traffickans actions nor his intent were illegal or even vaguely sinistered. Not to mention the fact that you're participating in evil in an evil system, traffiicant was. I'm not judging you, I'm just saying this is this is the type of stuff that we need to remind ourselves about so that we don't continue to reinforce and strengthen the very thing that we say that we're fighting against. And if you really want to see how fake the system is, stop paying all across the board everybody, and see how well the fucking government and everything else just keeps on moving forward. Because it's all fake anyway. They just want to take from you. That's not what runs the fucking place. If they need something, it is provided by the sinistered, black, nailed, fucking hand of the banking Institute of oive rothschild Saturn cult. Right, it doesn't matter what you do. It's just to keep you on your fucking knees and paying your tithings. You don't need to do that if you're gonna, if we're going, if we're going straight to hell with them, we might as well spit in their fucking eye on the way down. Traffickan was charged with such heinous crimes as allowing a constitute okay, I'm sorry, constituent. It was charged with such hainous crimes as allowing a constituent who was a personal friend to pour concrete on his farm. Churchill said this was bribery because Traffickan wrote a letter urging that a federal contract be awarded to his friends construction company, which employed many people in Traffiicans Dick Strict. So that's the reason why It's not because the guy poured some fucking concrete for him and he gave him a fucking favor. It's because he knew the guy and he knew he did good work, and he said and all he did is recommend him. Right, This was no crime. This was old fashioned and honorable constituent service. When Traffickant went to trial, so it should have been we should have been given to the Ouve contractors or somebody from you know, some gypsies or some other fucking douchebags. Right, that's what that's who should have gotten the contract. Now the body who actually lives in that community pays it to you know, whatever I said, taxes I I know, and you know fries for a bunch of his workers. That that would be the guy not to pick. And when it's when it's all politicized, it's all about it's all about who's shaking hands and passing money behind people's backs, and then they're gonna blame him for for bribery and fucking all this other bullshit. Right, when Traffickant went to trial, the judge Leslie Wells repeatedly showed her hostility. This is the fucking psychopath judge. These people are not qualified for their jobs. Otherwise they be number one. They'd be appalled by a system of precedence. You go to the letter, you don't go to the precedents, because all that means is further erosion. So somebody sets a precedence, then that means that they made they eroded the true intent of the of the doctrine of the of the law. So when you come around you point out the presidents instead of the law, then you eroded even further, and the bullshit get it's further straying away from the intent. Every single time showed her hostility to the populace. Maverick. At one point, she denied Traffiicate the right to call an expert. How do you do that, kangaroo fucking quarter? She denied traffiicant the right to call an expert witness. I would have want a mistrial. Where's his lawyers to do that? A financial crimes investigator who could refute the lie that Traffiican had forced a staff for Alan Sinclair to pay him a regular twenty five hundred dollars kickpack from Sinclair's salary. The investigator had discovered that every time Sinclair would drew twenty five hundred dollars from his personal account. The same amount showed up going into Sinclair's lawyers trust account, so it wasn't going to Traffiican. Prosecutors claimed that money had been given in cash to Trafficant because they can just claim that because it's cash and it's not traceable, Like what a how do they get away with this shit? Oh right again, because everybody's in noyve that matters in the system. However, the judge would or or a loyalist to them. However, the judge would not let the investigator testify. The testimony, if heard by the jury, would have certainly dealt a mortal wound to the conspiracy to crucify Traffickant. Earlier, during jury selection, the judge wouldn't allow Traffiicant to ask potential jurors about their political associations, a relevant matter since A Pack and other Jewish groups had publicly targeted Oh look at that our friend's eight pack. I'm of course being saying jest publicly targeted Traffickant as an enemy. Traffiicant hope to determine whether potential jurors were associated with such hostile organizations. In the end, it turned out a oh my god, I know, hold on to your seat, okay, if you're laying down or whatever, just to make sure you don't choke it anything. Hold on. A Jewish jew juror caused such a commotion during jury deliberations that she relentlessly badgered other jurors. Could you imagine? Can you you can picture this in your mind right, A bitch that won't shut the fuck up, and she's a Jew on top of it, getting an aggravatingly more hostile and annoying and then what she's gonna do start calling people on a semitic and racist if they don't fucking start doing her bidding. This is what they planted in the fucking jury. So I want to read this again. In the end, it turned out a Jewish juror caused such a commotion during jury deliberations that she deliberately, relentlessly badgered other jurors because they're so there's such pleasant people who were holding out to a quit trafficking. They were holding out to acquit him until they finally voted to convict him. Just to shut the fucking bitch up and bring the matter to a close, he says, hellish woman, I said, fucking bitch, whichever one you prefer to bring the matter to a close. Well, they don't have a really good resolve because you still don't make a innocent man go to jail because of a fucking cunt in your in your jury. And you know what I mean, you just you just you just turn on them, right, it's just like everybody like collectively we have enough of this bitch yet, all right, well then we're gonna proceed with it as if you're not even in this fucking room. In addition, and I know, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, she could well good that it would again be like what you call it hung jury or something like that. It's not a full decision, and so again good for him, But instead they all went with it. In addition, solid evidencetance emerged, proving chair to Off and his henchmen clearly suborned per forcing witnesses to lie in order to witnesses to lie, forcing forcing witnesses to lie in order to convict Traffickate. Thus church Off should be in jail. Traffiicant was convicted and unlike other public figures convicted of crimes and allowed to remain free until their appeals. Listen to this, to remain free until their appeals are exhausted. The vicious judge ordered that Traffiicant immediately be taken into custody at the time she handed down his nine year prison sentence. Nine years a decade just for fucking nothing, okay, for nothing. How do you not understand where we live and what this place really is when you hear stories like that? And how do you not understand or I mean, how do you not at least become more cautious about every goddamn thing that you do because everyone and everything has one of these people monitoring it. If you're in a group more than two, one of them is a fucking informant, okay. And if you're in a group, you're already labeled as something, right, regardless of what you are as a human being. You're in a group, you are the group collective according to these fucking scumbags, and you'll be targeted throughout just waiting for something or making manufacturing something that you did. They don't like you. They're gonna take you out one way or the other. And knowing that they were able to pull this off. And I understand, like this judge, this bias and the judge, how did that pass? How did that pass the sniff test? Like why did they allow that to go on? Obviously this person needed to be replaced from the get go, but no, that was their person inside who couldn't handle their fucking emotions another woman. I don't think women should be judged as personally. You can be mad at me if you want, but I think you'd be better off other places. And the bad as a judge, I think as a lawyer and as a judge, you're vindictive motherfucking people who tear apart families in ruined lives. Because it's the worst of you who want to pursue those things. It's not the best of you who do that. The best of you do wonderful things to this world, but the ones that pursue those types of careers aren't in it for the for the you know, for mankind, or any good reason. It's for selfish, vindictive reasons. It's acts to grind and people to uh punish for a lifetime of all the times they feel like they've been wrong. Well, fuck you, everybody has so get in fucking line. As my first sexist statement of the of the of the night. No, I do not think women should be lawyers or judges. Sue me, don't though, see what I mean? Isn't that funny? Traffick Can't was convicted and, like other public figures, convincing, I said part as this has written. Trafficate has been behind bars since July thirty, two thousand and two. We heard that he got out in two thousand and nine, has been dead by twenty ten. Since that time, Trafficate has been given only one interview, has given only one interview to anyone, any journalist anywhere. This author, Michael Collins piper, Michael Collins pipe, he wants, he wants that type of ovation right, representing American Free Press. Okay, here you go, here's your long ass name and credentials. Speaking by telephone with Traffickan on August second, two thousand and two, that's lat twos as he sat in his holding cell in an Ohio jail prior to his transfer to federal prison. Yours is the only paper I've agreed to talk to, said Traffickan, who noted that American Free Press was the only media voice in the United States to expose the nature of the conspiracy to destroy him. Despite his imprisonment, Traffickan still ran for re election in two thousand and two as an independent and one fifty percent of the vote. We heard about that fifteen percent of the vote in a three way race. He remains highly regarded as at home and across the country, but still sits in federal prison a victim of Zionist power. Although it was said Traffickant might be offered early release if he admits to his crimes and apologizes for them. Right to validate these fucking psychopaths who went on this fucking uh what they call it, witch hunt, crusade, whatever you want to call it, more like a crusade because it's a it's a it's it's really it is kind of like a religious bias, uh motivated? Is there a bunch of Jews anyway? Although it was Traffickant. Although it was said Traffickant might be offered early release if amits crimes apologize, Traffickan has said he will not admit to crimes he did not commit in order to get his sentence cut short. Wow, that's a fucking man and good for him. Just as in the Traffiicant case, the mainstream media had a field day with the news that another critic of the Israeli lobby for, former state Representative David Duke of Louisiana, had been bagged by Michael Chertoff's Justice Department. Base he wasn't black bagged. Headlines screamed, David Duke pleads guilty to defrauding his supporters. Now wait for the bullshit that goes along with it, loaded terms like tax evasion. Oh my god, that's scary, except taxes are fucking unlawful anyway. But it doesn't matter. That's that's not important. Just pretend that that is mail fraud. Whoa, whoa. You want to know who mail fraud is. It doesn't take much and they're guilty of it in so many other places that send you mail, especially police, police departments and most of the time lawyers. When they send you something and they are making allegations and uh it charges against you or telling you to appear somepoint, they're fucking that's mail fraud, by the way. So that's kind of fun, right, And I'll go into we can go into the detail where you can look up what's his name? Oh, what the fuck is the name? I'll have to look it up against I forgot it. I had him. I did a stint of paying attention to him. Then I stopped. But he's like this Italian sounding name, dude who It's not important. We'll talk about it some other time. But I went through the crash course and all that. I actually had to fight a hospital that wouldn't do a surgery on my hand when I broke my wrist in a car accident. I've told you about the car accident when I somebody stopped dead in front of me. So when I went to have the cast take off, this half cast taken off and whatever the temporary so I get it, looked at it and then they're like, oh, well you need to get the shot or whatever it was, and I said nope. Like well then you need to swab and I said nope. And finally I compromised with him, because he compromises one of the things that you during this process, And I said, I will spit in the cup or whatever. And there's a what do you call it? Should know what they call that place, lab core. I almost called the job Corps Lab Core Place, and that they actually processed their own samples for that hospital at and they said they rejected. So they were adamant that they wanted to use the Q tip in order to touch my skin and roll it. So they want to contact. So what is it that they're more interested in? And even if they didn't understand it themselves, what was the entity the beast behind that push more interested in taking a sample quote unquote, which I think is bullshit in the first place, or rubbing something into my into my body that I didn't that I don't want there, and what do you call it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Uh, disclosure as to what it was? They have ever seen the fibers that move around freaking Alex are just talking about it with this cuetips, But there were magnetic fibers and a lot of those things, and who knows what the hell they were if that was some kind of nano or something. But no, I said, I would non non abrasive. I will do that if you need something. I'm going in there for a fucking hand, not for not because I can't breathe, there's no point in do this anyway. So anyway, went back and forth, back and forth, and I did a notice of claim and did all that stuff. So I went through the whole thing. I sent you know, registered, what is it registered? Non certified whatever, the thing with the green card on it. I did all that crap and I put a charge against them. But what am I going to take it to at jew court? Right? There's no common law court, so it kind of stopped there. But I wanted to let them know that I wasn't gonna fuck around with it. But yes, it's it healed wrong on its own. So my thumbs all jacked up thanks to them. And this finger have you noticed it doesn't straighten? Yeah? Yeah, anyway, this just as the trap is in the trafficant case. Anyway, wants to take my case? Uh even Regional Medals Medical Center, let me know. And I still have my other stuff that I haven't worked, you know, uh acted on. And I gave them two the notice and then I sent them again as a reminder notice. And then the third one is the is the you know you go to the act. You know you're you're going to process that that claim because they fell on default twice. Right, just as in the traffican case, the mainstream media had a field day with the news that another critic of the Israeli lobby for I already said all that didn't I yes, yes, yes, we did it. That's play. Limited terms like tax evasion, mail front and money laundry echoed across the airwaves are calling the media misdirection and lies in the Traffiican case. Despite the hoopa and the press, it was never noted that Duke like trafficking was a victim of a Zionist vendetta. You could probably put that together given the fact that they like to paint Duke a certain way, though right a careful look at the Duke case demonstrates there is no question David David Duke's prosecution was unwarranted. Isn't that weird How you get to a certain age and you look back in your life all this, all the names that when you were younger, you were like you had a reflexive reaction to and it was like negative or scary, like that person's got that person's is bad. That was all manufactured by media impression. And then you actually get old enough to where you can read stuff and and you learn and you get to actually see them and talk to them on FTJ media and your life. Wow, man, that that that stuff is powerful. That media stuff is powerful. It totally overtakes your mind and it's in your head, makes you think things that you don't't even understand why you're reacting to it. You have a reflexive action to right, like, how many people knew that, you know, David Duke grand uh, you know, and then all this stuff came out about oh he's a you know. Then they then the way they painted the the KKK and all that crab You remember all that shit. I'm sure you do it faintly from I'm forty six, forty five. Actually, I'm sure some of that floats around your head right when you're young and you're watching TV reparents and the world is still kind of new to you, and you know, it's just like it's one of those things that sticks in you, right, it makes it. It makes the wrinkle in your brain, and like it's hard. It's hard to shake that off after a while, isn't it, Because it's already it's already part of like the process of your development. So it's harder to to mend those types of things. A careful look at the Duke case demonstrates so there is no question Duke's prosecution was unwarranted. Like traffic Cant, Duke was confronted with a nightmares twilight zone and probably twilight language, but light zone in scenario concocted by Zionists backed prosecutors who want into silence and in prison an outspoken figure with the National FI following a warning to other dissidents, this could happen to you, right, And I think the whole Alex Jones Death and Resurrection times two is all about that too. Speak up and they'll take everything that you own, and they will award retards actors ridiculous amounts of money and compensation. And despite what some Duke supporters might have believed, Duke's opposition to affirmation I'm sorry. Duke's opposition to affirmative action was not an issue with the Zionists, evidenced by the fact that two leading Zionists forces, the ADL and the American Jewish Congress, both oppose affirmative action. The sole reason for the drive to crucify Duke was because Duke, like Traffickant, was challenging the power of the Israeli lobby in America. I guess that's a bad thing. Although the Justice Department campaign against Duke began in the Clinton, the inquiry was dragged. Was dragging, since, after all, Duke had not committed any crimes and no evidence could be found that he had. One stimulus for that initially sorry, one stimulus for that initial inquiry seems to have been rumors being circulated about Duke by a certain former Duke supporter who was nursing a long standing and quite bizarre, perhaps even pathological, personal garage against Duke. Now they won't tell you why. They won't tell you who the person is, because apparently it's the the publisher has an issue, right and they can't jealous of Duke's good looks. Oh my god, now they're now, they're now, they're trying to antagonize the person who who they're talking about because I can't name him, jealous of Duke's good looks, and popular appealed not to mention the fact that he craved the opportunity to convert Duke's financial supporters into his own. The agitator they're gonna call him, instad of the person's name, told anyone who would bother to listen that Duke is corrupt. It was inevitable that these rooms would reach the federal authorities. I'm sure David Duke can answer who that person is, or maybe he's still not allowed to. I don't know. I don't know. I don't think he would care. I will see. However, in light of the fact that this rumor Bonger was close to the now infamous phony nationalist attorney Kirk Lyons, clearly some sort of there's he's given you a clue. There, clearly some sort of government operative. It may be the rumors were part of a co intel pro style operation designed to lay the pretext for a criminal inquiry into Duke's personal finances and his political endeavors once the Bush administration's pro Israel start. Yeah, that's why you gotta be careful about what I'm the worst, uh, the worst example of this. So just before I say this, I'm I do see the irony here. You gotta be really careful about who you talk to and what you say to them, no matter who they are, because you don't know if one day somebody that you pissed off is going to be talked to you by somebody who's a fucking demon who just wants to hurt you. And they are, you know, convinced or don't need too much convincing to try to hurt you too, especially if they're going to get something out of it, or if they're just gonna be able to, if it's a jealousy thing, take you right the fuck out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Once the Bush administration's pro Israel stalwart Chertoff took command at Justice in two thousand and one, the campaign to nail Duke picked up steam following the nine to eleven tragedy. Seems like a pivot point of here for a lot of things that went evil, because why because Patriot Act. That's why they could just do it as a fuck tragedy. When Duke publicly outlined evidence of Israeli involvement in the attacks and described how Cherchoff allowed Israeli's taken into custody by the FBI on suspicion of nine to eleven involvement to go home to Israel, church Off escalated the campaign to get Duke. So Duke tells the truth. Duke's got a following. Duke influences people, and what happens, they go after them harder. So you know, this is just a power thing, right, because they still have the media, They still have the majority of the people's minds. Right, It's not like anyone saying anything about and being and being accurate. It's gonna matter when the overwhelming media voice and repetition everywhere is going to keep the sheep moving the direction that they want them to move, you know. So when they go after other people like this for saying the truth, it's not because it's a threat. It's really not a threat to them. It's just a matter of them being obnoxiously arrogant and you know, supremacy minded sons of bitches, vindictive as hell, evil as fuck, and hate and hateful. That's what it is. They could have left them alone and nothing. We wouldn't have known more about nine to eleven because of it, Like most people wouldn't have. Oh wow, we just spoke up from the dream. Because they let David Duke talk, you know, without persecuting him. It's it's not you know what I mean. It's like, Thus, there was never any doubt David Duke would be indicted on some charge, no matter how trumped up or trivial. Duke knew well the old saying that a US attorney can indict a ham sandwich if he wants to, and why is that true? Because we don't live in America anymore. That this statement has a date in its post nineteen thirteen, that's when that was true. That's when that became true. Before that, it wasn't. In the Traffickan case, Chertoff went to elaborate too. I'm sorry to elaborate. He saw how he pronounced the word right. Elaborate and elaborate are the same spelling. Went to elaborate lanes to frame Traffickan using full testimony. The technique in the Duke case was more subtle. Church Off took the fact that Duke gambled and made a federal case out of it literally, but don't boomps, yeah, high hat. It was no secret. So I have a drum roll? I better have a drum roll. I'd be so pissed off. I don't have a drum roll. That's fucking standard. Where's my drum roll? Motherfuckers? No drum roll? Come on, I'm slacking. What is that crickets trombone? That's not the same rim shot? I don't think Oh wait wait, let me that is it? Uh fuck you? Why didn't you just play it all right, here we go, there we go. I did have it. They call that rim shot, which is kind of a little dirty, like a rim job right in in the traffick in case Churchoff went to we said that church Off took the fact that Duke garry, so that uh, it was no secret. Duke gambled the popular legal diversion or diversion years before Duke. During Duke's widely publicized statewide campaign for governor and US Senator, the press reported, Duke gambled, Oh boy, oh no, I don't, but I mean whatever I mean. I did at the horse races. That was fun. However, the nest rites in justice under Chertoff got the idea to build a criminal scenario around Duke Duke's gambling by saying that by gambling, Duke was defrauding people who had sent him contributions to support his political endeavors. The FBI seesed Duke's financial do you don't understand like how hypocritical these people are, Like do you understand what they do, how they get their money, what their backhand deals are, like how criminally discussing they are, And then they're going to play the height we're of moral superiority here, and you shot the fuck up acause you could cover the goddamn pider knife. Duke was defronting people who had sent them contributions about the money. The f I sees Duke's financial records and then contacted Duke's contributors to advise them. Oh, to try to ruin the guy. They said this so sadly, to devise them, so sad to say that it was their grim duty to reveal that it had been discovered, quote unquote that Duke is gambling with the money you sent him. So that's also a lie, and that purge is and what is that? Because you don't know what fucking like this fistier has this money, This fist there has that money. This one came from this source, this can this came from my contributors. This contributor money goes into the box for the campaign. The stuff that I got from a different source, I'm gonna go play with a little bit, right, You can't just conflate the two and say, like definitively that you know fist A and fist B came from the same source, or that they have the same obligations. Now, there were probably Duke contributors who didn't like Duke or anybody gambling. Yeah, they're called puritan faggots, but hey whatever. But Duke never tried to pretend I'm was he was he selling his grocery? Was he was he gambling his grocery money while his kids went starving? No? Probably not, not like my uncle great uncle was. So that's why I don't gamble, because it's it's there's problems with people that do sometimes and if you get into that habit, and you get into that, just as I gotta I gotta keep going because I have to make back the money I lost at least, then you're going to be in trouble. You can't. It's something yet it's something that you know wealthy people can do because they did. They came by it easy, and they have too much of it. So it's a game. That's when it's a game. It's not a game when you're hoping to pay your rent with it and you end up losing everything you had. That's not that's not a way to go. Okay. Duke's supporters knew that in order to continue his writing and speaking and travel on behalf of his work, Duke needed their financial assistance, and they gladly gave it since he brought it up. That's the same story with everybody here on FTJ Media. In order for us to continue this work, we need financial assistance of you out there. Okay, we appreciate and I appreciate everything that you do. You're liking, your sharing, your subscribing, you're talking, your comments, all that, and of course at the end of the day, when someone does a three to plus hour show, it's really nice to see that it wasn't all for not you know what I mean, because at least the time was utilized in what, at least while we're still in this system, would be considered productive. So thank you, we appreciate it. I appreciate it personally. Keep doing it so that we can continue on. And by the way, I should announce this now since we're since we're on the topic, I'm going to be writing the next book as soon as I'm done with these markets here. So the second week of April is when I'm over. I got a new title for the book. I've got my chapters lined out pretty much as far as I can tell. The obviously, teams evolve as you're writing, but it's going to be an epic book. It's probably gonna be no less than six hundred pages, and anybody who contributes, and I'm just going to say this that the before I even put up the thing, but you can actually start with the with the ballbusters that gifts in goo dot com because that we can use both. I'm gonna do that, but I'm just gonna have a separate go fund me. Anybody who contributes, uh, you know, forty five or more is going to get a copy of the book. Okay, when it's done, but you have to be patient because it's probably gonna take five months. I'm going to try to I looked at what my just my rent with the bill. The bills are for five months, and that's going to be the number that I use for it because I don't I can't get somebody to actually like like I can't be like an actual real life author where people pay you to buy it for your next book, because am not Stephen King and be the subject matter most people aren't going to take. If you know a publisher out there that would actually give me what they call the the thing, the upfront thing, like a stipend or whatever if they call it, then let me know, and maybe we don't have to do the the the other way. But until then it's going to be viewer supported because the hot sauce business will have slow months and I can't always count on that. I don't think the next month. I don't think April is going to be a good month for us, so I have to consider that. And I won't have a little bit of money left in the savings because of things like that that happened this year, so I have to I have to up my game because you can only you can only dig into the savings so many times before there's nothing left. So that's what I'm saying. If I do the book thing, it's gonna it's gonna be a sacrifice unless I have some support on that way there, all right, So there's gonna be probably a GoFundMe in addition to the gifts and go. For whatever reason, it's people's mindsets. They feel more comfortable with GoFundMe. I don't that that's them, not me, right, And so I'm gonna do both. I'm gonna have the regular bug gifts and go that I always have up for the show that's not been hitting too much activity in the last couple of months, and I'm gonna also have the GoFundMe specified to the book it's gonna be to help help get there. It's probably gonna be five months with the writing, and I've got all the books under my belt. I think already I'm ready. I'm ready to hit this out as soon as I am done with these four days a week at the market, which I've been terrible, by the way. Unfortunately, I think all the old people died. They all got the shots. Probably it's a snowbird thing, and there's like they had a car show one day and she told me that there was one thousand less people there than there was the year before, one thousand, and I'm like, holy shit, I'm like, and I asked herself. I asked her that. I said, do you think it's because of them dying off from the shot? And she didn't even fucking hear me. It's like some people just can't even conceptualize that. It was like, do you think it's because people are having health problems and they're not coming here, or they're getting or they got too ill, or they died because they got you know, because I said, because of what happened in twenty twenty and uh, you know, the shots and stuff like that, and she just kind of didn't even recognize what I was saying. I'm all right, well I'll just keep myself. Then now here we're now they were probably Duke. Uh now, they were probably due Yeah, okay, we saw that. Now, there were probably Duke contributors who didn't like Duke or anybody gambling. But Duke never tried to pretend he was working nine to five on an ASSEMBI line. And Mary said all that. Under the same theory, if Duke had been a drinker, which he is not, the corrupt prosecutors would have gone to Duke's supporters and said, Duke is going out and drinking with the money you sent him. Now, if you're talking about somebody who sends money to the level of, you know, campaign contributions, that would be an awful lot of drinking. The bottom line was that Chertoff and the Nesser gang in the Justice Department contrived a thoroughly fraudulent criminal case against Duke when stemming from the fact Duke's personal life and income is indistinguishable from the involvement in public affairs. His involvement in public public affairs a full time advocation for Duke. Such a prosecution scenario could certainly be concocted against virtually any outspoken distant in America today. Uh oh oopsie, any part of whose income stems from his political activity, even the so called nationalists who started the first rumors about Duke's alleged corruption. So this person was a so called quote unquote nationalist that they're not naming here. So this then was the substance quote unquote for Chertoff's lie that Duke defrauded people to make the allegations sound all the more disturbing to Duke's supporters and to the public sea they're trying to ruin him into the public, to his actual supporters with the hit him. Really it hurts right. Chertoff cooked up an indictment that featured a wide ranging raft of multiple and repetitious charges stemming from the same set of false, trumped up allegations. If convicted on all the charges, Duke could have faced thirty years in prison. This is what we're living in. Since Duke would be prosecuted before what we almost certainly be a largely black jury, well, that's fucking ridiculous. Jury of my peers. Yeah, my peer is Tyrone and Jasper Clover over here with the with the overhauls. Yep, those are my peers. He was was was David Duke, Steve Martin and the jerk was he born in poor black child? I don't think so. Since Duke would be prosecuted before what was almost certainly a to be a largely black jury, which would be regularly reminded by the media that Duke had formerly been a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Duke's attorneys advised him to accept a plea barget By the way, the ku Klux Klan is another ad oh Vinie Brith free Masonic thing too. At least it I mean, yeah, we'll just go with that. I mean it had good it had good intentions during the the the reconstruction though, right, it's the only thing, like Pete, like real people joined it so that they could take out the criminals who were raping and murdering women and other and causing all kinds of crime and murder, because that's exactly what the Union soldiers were telling people that they quote unquote freed to do. They were getting car planche, just like they did in South Africa. So a band of people who said fuck this got together and started conducting a little justice so Duke would be prosave. Duke's attorney advice him to accept the plea bargain. Now I think Duke's attorney might have been an asshole for saying that. Thus, Duke admitted guilt to two specific counts, tax evasion and mail fraud, rather than going to trial and risk being convicted on all counts. As a result of the plea bargain, Duke ended up spending thirteen months. Well, I guess that wasn't too bad in prison, but finally came home to an enthusiastic gathering of his supporters who knew full well that Duke had been a victim of an evil, ugly and crooked Zionist thug named Michael Chertoff. Well, okay, that's good. I guess they didn't give trafficking the same, uh, I mean, except for the admit you're guilty. The shocking demonstration of raw power by Zionists and triggered Tarotoff corrupting and abusing the American justice system. The American justice system isn't American, and it's not justice. It's the fucking what do you want to call it? The Sanhedrin? Okay, it's that it's a bunch of radical Zionists, if you want to call it. I feel like a retard even saying that word. It's like a it's a conceptualized word, and nobody knows what that even really honestly means. Oh, the nation state of visual notes. They want to murder everybody else but them, and they can't wait to do it, and they want to poison you, and they want to torture you, and they want to enjoy their time doing it, and they'll they'll do the most horrific, terrible things to you and your family. That's that's what that Zionism really means. That's the that's the crux of it. And they'll they'll they'll do mockery. They'll they'll pin you to a wall like like a like a crucifix, and then they'll torture you with gas or have rats eat you, you know, just all fun and games while they chop up your children in front of you. That's this is the fucking Jews. Okay, we don't want that in our world anymore, not here, not in positions of power to destroy the rest of us. We have to have like the Byzantine Empire had right. Stay out of government, stay out of education, stay out of finance, stay the fuck out of our way. Jim Traffickan and David Duke are not the only victims of Zionist misdeeds in America, and unfortunately, they will probably not be the last, of course, not when one considers the fact that the man responsible for their troubles has now been designed, does it yet has not been designed Chief of Home I think assigned Chief of Homance Security. The future for American political dissidence is frightening, indeed, And so it continues an introduction to part four. I'm sorry to part six seven, but that was wrong with me because it's late what could lie ahead? Maybe we'll take it from there similar day. Yeah, yeah, all right, and there's some still good stuff. This is the Hugo job as part I'm just kind of tired, man old. I don't know, because I gotta read these here. Oh okay, let's see. Okay, are you aware the chat GPD logo and it's hind the meeting? I know the chat GPD logo is, but it's the star of David is star ren fan, which is going back to the Saturn cult that I keep mentioning. So yeah, it's and this is truly the post war treatment of Germans was a holocaust in and of itself. Thanks America and England. Poor Germans. The ones living today are propaganda. It is just like the Americans. Nobody knows their own history right, and they're self hating, which is ridiculous, absolutely inter generational trauma. Oh and the Soviets and Ukrainians they helped in the killing of Germans too. Yeah, there's there's a little weirdness there because a lot of those people are Bolsheviks, you know, and they're led, so you know, there's nothing there's not a reason to cast this person on your on your on your everyday you know, non subverted minded Russian or Ukrainian. Maybe in that time, the os are still high and in the in the propaganda is still still thick, and maybe some people who normally wouldn't But I don't care who you are. If you're if you're able to commit murder and heinous murder to somebody who's unarmed, you're you're you're capable of doing that, regardless of the of the situation. The circumstances. It seems more like a willful act, like you were just waiting for the opportunity to not be in trouble for doing it right. Yeah, I didn't know that about the r S. Yeah, I wonder why Trump is allowed to mess with them. He's got the past. Well, he's also right, he's the crown king of the Torah. Hang on, this is about Trump. I'm confused. He's a support of visual, isn't he. He's planning them to move that, he's planning to move there all that, but he's already the civil crown King of the Torah. And he's also you know, you've seen everything. It's even Trump Heights, not Golden Heights anymore. That was from his previous term. He's all up in the rest and Krushner and everybody else. There's demons. He surrounded himself with Christian Zionis and Zionis all demons. And usually they stack they pack the house like that when they're about to go into another war. This is the trend that I've been seeing, like they have their representation all the time, and then of course, because they they're living an inverted reality every time that they are overly represented in anything. They talk about how they're not represented enough and it's fucking retarded. So and then people in their stupid sensibilities manipulated, they start making more concessions and getting one other way and trying to kiss their ass even more. And then their Bible tells or their impression of their Bible tells them, because it's not true that they need to kiss these people's asses and help them and and you know, pull them out of the out of the muck, and you know, help them ascend and all this other shit. It's now, you can leave the trash where the trash is. That's what the garbage cans for. You don't need to you don't need to try, you know, dumpster dive in order to protect the child killer. It's they have their own karma. You don't need to mess with mess with yours. And let's see we got for okay, Traffickant was my congressman. Well let's see. Oh well, thanks guys, I didn't hear that one. Go off altered lawn. Hey, how you doing man? All right? Thank you very much. By the way, it says Traffickant was my congressman, my old heir. Let me put it on the screen. I'm sorry about that. Let me do it the right way. Oops, keep on cooking button your screen. Sometimes a little dingy doesn't go off, all right? Yeah, Trump pyleasan gu guys, Yeah, Traffickant was my congressman. My old was a teamster and loved him. Traffickant was a real dude. I like what you were doing, Daniel, God bless, thank you, buddy. I appreciate that, man, I really do. And I think I've seen you on another when I'm listening or watching other people here on FTJ and maybe other places too. If your name is altered la on another place, it just sounds very familiar. I obviously we'll seek out similar material than there's probably some of you guys do. So we're probably seeing each other on the people's platforms. Yeah, that's really kind of you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it all right, And we have. We had Davis with us on on the show on Sunday with Stefan on his stream and it's still available up on bit you here, let me show you where it is. That's gonna pop it up before you're here. There's a screen that's good with that for now. So he doesn't come in until like towards like the last hour and a half, maybe because he was doing his book that night and that's that was that's his time for that, so he came in afterward. Let's see, let's go to It's okay, is it worried way? Let's check that one. There's a Way of the Warrior. Let's go with that. Oh that's because I owe our dude. Oh my god. Yeah, so it's Way of the Warrior. It's not Stephan, his name Stefan's were stopping on his channel right Way of the Warrior on this one. But this is not the Sunday stream. This is only an hour, so I gotta find where the rest of it is because that ain't it. I don't know what happened here. Hold on, that's the funk up. Let out your black ass. All right, let's see there he is, so he just it's right about here. So you see Davis on the screen here, there's c B. Chris Justin is also on is on Canada with with Stephan. That's definitely on top left and you see me here. But this was a three and a half four hour video. I'm not sure why I got cut down to that or if there was a glitch or something, but I would I want I wanted to show you this too, because this was a really great talk. Now here's here's the rundown here, and here's what makes it interesting for me not to mention the fact that Joseph at Will is and what the shot? All right? So here it is. So this is Stepan, this is Joseph Attwill. Joseph is a freaking or. Joe is a powerful mind, very very cool dude. He's the Caesar's Messiah guy right now. Juaquoba is a German all right, Nigerian, I mean, and she she blames the Muslims, not the Jews, for things and not seeing the connections. And there's a lot of that stuff, right, And so she starts off with an awful premise, and she wants to talk about because somebody just brought it up with Trump. They wanted to talk about the AI video that came out where that shows Trump and the golden Golden statue. And these guys, because they're so brilliant, they take that horrible premise because she has like amazing people here and she she got to step up her game for the you know what's what's the topic. I can't I cannot believe that, you know, but these guys are so humble and good at what they did is that they took a non starter like type of topic and they turn it into this amazing conversation and discussion and it was awesome. So you guys should check this out. This is at will and verstop and goz a lago and that's what her topic was. So if you want to know more about that and hear more about that and why we should didn't do exactly what they want us to do, which is comment on their distractions that they put in front of us and waste our time doing so. Remember I told you we're all just a different flavored distraction. They've already got it. They already had it. This place is already theirs. Now, if anybody is ever gonna get hip to that and in a large enough number, then there might be something that can be done. But until then, you're still planning the the peaceful protest and the blah blah blah and all there's other nonsense. We've already lost and we're gonna end up losing our lives here and within the next couple of months to a year, that's where it's headed, and it's gonna be brutal. If it's not starvation, it'll be poisoning, it'll be forced injections, and it'll be lots of up against the wall type of shit while they have their periom and talk about anti Semitism as they kill you. All right, So there's that. So I hope all of you check this one out. I bit shoot, Quoba is now our last name because of her. You know, you know what I mean. So anyway, there you have it, There you have it. I hope everybody's having a great evening. I hope my got Mitten's joke wasn't lost on on anybody. And you know, I think we had a couple of questions from the issue which I didn't look at. So let's go do that. I'm sure it's gonna be I hesitate too, because there's a lot of what I would call and this is not I mean, it is what it is. It's just it's just reality eurotrash on here or bots who just want to talk shit all the time. So I just you know, I don't make that my priority. Christ is King, so you know what I mean, This is just a bunch of relatest nonsense. Look at it, Look at all this, Look at all that, this one person Deadpool in Deadpool, it's just, you know, as if it was the worst shock test squished you're not together and opened it back up again. They're not even commenting anything I said. They're not. They're not commenting anything we talked about the whole entire night. They're just going off on their own tangent. I wonder if they have a channel with and they want to bring people over there. But it's just blah blah blah. These are all things that have nothing to do. They're not responses to anything. That's just a bunch of babbling. And it starts off the worst way possible, with fucking quoting the goddamn Jew Book and then talking about how the Jews are bad. You guys are not that bright. Sorry, the truth be told. Oh sorry, I didn't even show you guys. Hey, I all right, here that's the gud again. There it is Sea Luck, Here you go, Deadpool, de graiks is king screaming it. Nobody was having a rigulous religious argument here, Bud. And then revelations, revelations Ephesians, and then a bunch of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That has nothing to do with anything we were talking about. Have it mixed Middle Eastern and European aans history with a significant portion of the DNA originally from the Middle East mainly. Remember, it's like, who the was that anything we were talking about tonight? Trafficking and David Duke is what we were discussing. False Christians like to stand up for the Jews, yet they are often niggurant to the well was I will give you a like on that one. I agree, all right, And then it goes on Jewish ritual cover rote We weren't talking about that either Jewish law could do it. And then it's the lgbtq ia plus blah blah blah is a Jewish creation. Was anybody talking about that tonight?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: See what I mean? Some people are just a little spun out of control. That's the one thing I will say about Owen jew Benjamin is that you know, talking about people spiraling. I get what that means now. Before I used to think that's just a retarded term. But no, I see it, I see it. That's spiraling. All right, good night, And you know there's a website if you want my book. This guy right here preest craft me on Babylon. So I do make them when I am able to. And I'm this one was, let's see, and this is the six by nine, so this is like your standard size. This one was I think four hundred and sixteen, four hundred and fifteen pages. The next one's probably gonna be no less than six hundred. I'm thinking if I pack everything in there I want, and I have a new I have a new title for it. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you because of your friends here. All right, let's see that's in my notes. Call dad, Well that's another note, call mom. Okay, Well, let's skip down a little bit. Uh, Technocratic death Cult, ancient cults, ancient war and I'm gonna get into and there's there's probably gonna be like some kind of CGI Saturn behind those words in the background, the planet and the little weird hexagram thing that's on it. Potentially I'm i'm, I'm. I don't have to worry about the cover art until the book's written. But Technocratic death Cult, because that's going to talk about So my point in calling it that instead of what I had before, which was, you know, preachcraft, sorcerers and science. Makes it sound like I'm a Christian who thinks that, you know, innovation and technology and progress is evil and the of the it's the devil. That's not what I'm trying to get off, you know, come across as but a Technocratic death Cult for now is a working title. And then Ancient Cults Comma Ancient War. So it's talking about something that's happening now and talking about its origins. So it gives you the indication that I'm going to be describing where all this came from, who these people are, what they're all about, and the hidden history, the lost history of our ancestors. And that's going to be laying heavy on the British EDA. And four it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna be something that needs to be uh. We need to we need to get a bigger push behind this one, right like I would love to still have a push on the other one. There's nothing wrong with this book. You know, talk to your people, you know people, you guys, watch other you know content creators, and you're in You're friendly with them. You're able to contact them and they respond to you. I can send you if you email me to ball busterers at outlook dot com. I have a guest inquiry or a query sheet, so you send that off has all my info and it talks about what I wrote, and there's also a press release thing. I can send them both to you and then you can send it up to them, or you can just you know, do the Hey, this is his an email addres you should hang out on the show. If they're big and I actually get exposure for that book, that'd be great because it's like, didn't do a whole lot a couple couple because of Mike Adams. Mostly I probably got like three grand with the sales out of it, and that was about of years worth of work because I had to do it in between everything else. So it could totally do more right. And the next one has got to be you know, I was thinking that I was hoping because people told me that they're gonna take me on, you know, to all these places that people go to, these events, and I'd be a guest speaker. This is all stuff that the other guy, doctor Aby, you know, his people were talking to me about and then just totally dropped it. So M, yeah, all right, it is what it is. They didn't owe me anything, but don't tell me something you're not gonna do because that's not how I roll, right And then uh so there's still potential for me to do that, but I think that there needs to be me asking other people or promoting myself. It's just promoting it self. Promotion is usually very cheesy. Now, I've also been looking for a producer type person who in the beginning doesn't want to be paid and we just want to help with the show, you know, making small clips of the videos and posting on on the social media, and also finding guests for me. That is, because I can't track everybody down when I'm doing their stuff like it. I've done doing that my whole the whole time. But I have some pretty kick ass guests on here, even the guy that did the Agent U sixty sixty six book about Alison Crowley being a being a British agent. I had him on all kinds of kilt people. I had Donald Jeffries on, you know, we had Max and all that. So I do that, but it would be better if somebody else did it, because then it's not me contentacting them directly. Once again, it has that uh that that it's a psychological thing, that it's more professional, or that it's more official when someone has has people right, and that people don't like the people want the artificial, like I'm I'm a regular guy. But if you want the artificial whatever anyway, technocratic death cult, ancient cults, ancient war And I greatly appreciate your time. You have a wonderful night, and I'll see you maybe hopefully tomorrow, but if not, understand that I have orders, a wholesale order and that market tomorrow. But it'd be really cool and I would like to. I hope Davis comes back on next Sunday because that would be fun. It was good times, all right, talk ya And if you guys think that we should do something like as a every other week, you tell us, all right,