Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge news episodes, and tonight, I'd like to welcome esoteric and occult researcher and host of the Proud to Beef Profane podcast on the Schism two six YouTube channel, Michael Joseph. How you doing tonight, Michael great?
Speaker 2: How are you? Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: I am excellent. Thank you for coming on tonight, and you do an excellent job on your channel. I always wonder, you know, how the elites view their doctrine and their beliefs and how they impose it on us, and you do a great job of kind of dissecting all this information. But before we get into any of it, I'd like to get a little bit about your background and what got you started doing this.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll try to keep it the short version, but basically, I guess around the time of the Boss and bombing, that's when I kind of woke up to some of these suspicious things about around the media events, especially the big ones like that nine to eleven whatever. And you know, throughout my life, I'd always had kind of suspicions about lots of things, you know, social engineering and people in power doing nefarious things and it's it's not that I have a problem with people in power or aristocracy per se. It's just the morals behind those people. That's more what I have a problem with, if they're not following any at all or a particular set for them and imposing other things on other people. So, you know, it wasn't really like it wasn't really like a shock for me, like it broke my world down and I had this cognitive dissonance. It was almost like more like, oh wow, this makes a lot more sense. It's like, so what ended up happening was then I came across somebody who I considered a good friend. Now I was in a band at the time, and he ran our practice space and uh, my drum and I went up there because of a snare drum problem and he's good at fixing things, and it ended up being like this two hour conversation about the new or order that he, uh he gave us. I was a little less terrified about it than our drummer was. But uh so from then on it was just like, huh, that's just something I never really heard about. Uh, but it was interesting. And then, as tends to happen, you know, things you start noticing things or you you sort of seek things out, but things also kind of happen organically, you know. And then I started stumbling across some different researchers, like Mark Passio was one of the original ones, where we talked about occult aspects to nine elevee of It and just in general. And you know, I'm the kind of person that I I listen to a lot of different viewpoints. I don't necessarily agree with them all or maybe at the time I'm open to it, and then later down the road, I change my mind on certain things. But that was one of the people I watched the whole What on Earth is Happening in like just a few nights. Like, I'm the kind of person that when I get into something, I really absorb a lot and I just kind of get a little obsessive about it. And at that time, I was working really hard to pursue music and kind of had a delusional dream about being a professional musician that you know, in hindsight, you don't realize your delusion until you actually kind of pull yourself out of it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've been there. I had that same delusion for a while.
Speaker 2: My friend, Yeah, yeah, you know, and I, you know, I still do think. I mean, my YouTube channel originally before all this stuff was just me playing guitar videos like ten years ago or something like that. So so basically, you absorb a lot from what you see on YouTube where people are saying this and that, and you're not really doing a whole lot of research on your own. And then it came time where, you know, you start asking some serious questions about what you're being given in the alternative or truther or media world. And I started to kind of like, you know, fact checked, I guess, like some of the claims. And that's when I started reading a lot of this stuff. You know, I kind of absorbed, I guess, the more esoteric world view where it's like there's a cult knowledge it's not good or bad, but the people wi in control just use it the bad way. And then I sort of absorbed the more like Protestant Christian vibe on the conspiracy world, you know, Biblical prophecy, Book of Revelation, all that kind of stuff. And so to me, these are like what I now consider to be kind of like these two pillars of a I kind of viewed as like a dialectic I almost feel it like left and right politics. It's just on a different plane. That's where I'm at with it now. It took me a long time to realize that, and that's just my own personal perception on it all. But either way, I would be looking at both sides and seeing what they're promoting, as you know, who's the bad guys or what's bad? How does the evil work? And then what's the solution, what's the good thing? And I found some things that were pretty interesting that they tended to agree on without even really knowing it, and then some things that they would kind of bash each other on, but they kind of misunderstood other aspects of their viewpoints, and so it's kind of like both sides kind of slandering each other for things that I didn't really think they deserve. But at the same time, I sympathized with both sides on certain aspects, and so I kind of caught. I was caught in that middle ground between those two pillars, and the work that I've done recently is sort of been unifying them and looking at the the battle of Western civilization with like the old world order in the Catholic Empire versus like the new world order, which I think is more in line with like temudic Judaism, with a lot of these esoteric, I guess occult viewpoints as it's it's religion for the gentiles in a way. So that's kind of where I'm at with it all.
Speaker 1: Now, very good, Now, would you agree based on your research that you know, these elites and the powers in control have used this their belief and their religion to sort of steer humanity in which direction they want them to go, whether it be in the ancient times with religion and eventually with politics, and now they have media and you know they're not hiding it much nowadays. But you know, give us your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a complicated issue because really that's what I kind of realized, is that religion drives our world and it depends on which view point is more prompt. Sort of like this these scales where you know, after Constantine allows Christianity and with the Edict Mulan in three thirteen, that's where the the Catholic scales are are, you know, weighing down, and that's the first thousand years of Christianity and the you know, European Christendom and then around the times of the French Revolution of the American Revolution. Things are kind of at that equilibrium point there's both power on both sides, and then the New World Order starts weighing down the other side from then on out, and now I think we're in the the kind of the really heavy influence of it. And so with the esoteric aspects and religion, I think that it's sort of like a an esoteric exoteric thing. But but I think that that's actually applied to things like Freemasonry and theosophy and stuff like that, where they claim they have the esoteric knowledge, but I actually think that they're just what I call a gollum of more like Talmudic Jewish kabbala at the top. And so when you talk about like utilizing these things and things coming out of Hollywood and stuff like that, I think that this is sort of part of these sort of cabalistic end Times prophecies where they're indoctrinating people into this religion that is it's sort of like, in a way it mirrors the idea of Christianity, whatever you think about it. You know, Christ's death opening things up for the Gentiles, and now it's almost like a reversal of that, where it's the Talmudic Christ or Anointed opening up their secret doctrines for the rest of the world. And it's pretty interesting that there's this association called Universal Kabbala through benign Baruk and if you read some of their End Times prophecy stuff on their version, this is like, you know, they're trying to give a universal Cabala to the world. They're talking about the the evil forces of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church and stuff like that uniting against basically Israel, and this kind of epic that it's believe wild if you read it, and it's sort of I don't know, it's it's kind of like I think that that's like the Hidden Battle. And so a lot of this stuff that comes out of Hollywood, you know, it's it's promoting gnocissism, occultism, stuff like that. And if you look into history, you'll find that these reactions of a lot of these Jewish sects. Again, I'm kind of using a broad scope here. There's always distinctions and different variations in between, but we're involved in creating gnosticism and Freemasonry in its more primitive forms. And if you read certain books what I try to do also is I try to go into the occult textbooks, people like Albert Pike, Madam Blavatski, stuff like that. I try to go into university history on the topics, which tends to get very expensive. And so the reason I mentioned that is a brill book called I Think It's Gnostica Judaica Catholica, super expensive book. I was able to get a copy. But you start reading through this and you start realizing that some of these ideas of narcissism, like Sofia and yalde bayots and this this Sofia is this principle of wisdom, and it's in exile and persecuted by the quote unquote demiurge, and you start to realize that this is actually the formulation of the Jewish reaction to their power being lost and dispersed in the destruction of the Temple and stuff like that. That the book basically posit that that's the best presupposition for understanding that myth. And so you see a lot of those gnostic things coming out of Hollywood and stuff like that. So it's pretty interesting. And then you know, for better or for worse, in the truth of the world, there's a lot of nacissism going around, but I'm my personal opinion on it is that it's kind of a deception. But that's just me and my whole series. My new series goes into all the reasons why I can't really get into them all here because it would be a very long show, right now, That's the reason why a lot of it's coming out. That's just personal observation.
Speaker 1: Right And you had mentioned kind of bringing forth an in time scenario. I notice a lot of Hollywood and TV shows have that in time scenario, you know, a lot more than usual. Are they trying to kind of bring forth some sort of scenario like that kind of in times?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that you have to understand the difference between the Catholic version of the Book of Revelation and the Protestant one. Generally speaking, again, Protestantism tends to encompass a very wide variety of things, but there's sort of like this Christian Zionism built around Protestantism, especially like the the Megachurches are the ones that you're going to find more in the mainstream. And you know, from the Catholic standpoint, Revelation was the persecution of the Christians after Christ until you know, the Christianity gets established as a religion by Constantine. And so that's why Nero is sixty sixty six through Gamatria and then some manuscripts I believe have six sixteen, which ends up being the Latin version of Gamatria for his name. So it's pretty interesting that the Catholic viewpoint unders has a reason for the six sixteen and then that you know, at that time Rome was the be that hadn't become Catholic yet, and so that's the whole point about you know, the city's seven hills, and you know all these sorts of things, and then that's their understanding of the book or revelation. And it's not that it can't have some parallels to today, but those things, those events have like already happened in that context, whereas Protestantism tends to view these things as things to come, and a lot of it will center around Israel as being the where these things are fulfilled. So the difference is and Catholicism that that the Catholic Church is the new Israel. There's no other Israel out there, whereas Zionism that's a different Israel. And that's what's the main difference. And obviously Catholicism today is very different. There's a lot of the tactics of infiltration and stuff like that. I played a heavy hand in this, and so a lot of this is this was my problem. I actually didn't really understand that the history of the Church very well at all. And there's a reason for that, I think. And you know, this is a lot of traditional Catholic stuff that I'm just kind of coming across now. So I'm not an expert on it all, but somebody like E. Michael Jones is well versed in these sorts of things. But so it depends on what you mean by end times, because it means different things to different people. And so the Kabbala Zohar will have its own version of end times, and then the Protestant type Christianity will have its own version. Which it's almost like now on YouTube, anybody can interpret revelation and make a video and get a bunch of followers on it, you know what I mean. And so, but generally speaking, it seems to me that the Christian Zionism version of it only only really helps out. I guess the the Talmudic viewpoint and what I mean by Talmudic. There's some interesting books that people might want to check out. Jesus in the Town Moud, but I think it is Peter Schaeffer that's a really revelatory book that's more of like an academic book. And then Michael Hoffman's Judaism Strange Gods, which is more of a conspiratorial one and a little bit more overtly like a Christian slant to the narrative, but it really exposes a lot of strange things that you'll find in the Talmud that really go hand in hand with a lot of stuff that you see today. And then you couple that with like more conspiratorial documents, whether you believe them to be true or not, like the protocols de Zion and stuff like that, and you know, there's a lot of things that kind of synchronize pretty well together, and so it's really up to your own interpretation on it. But as far as I understand it, those are kind of like the competing ones as best as I can explain, you know, like I said, as I come across new information, it tweaks how I view things and stuff. So that's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 1: Now right now. Earlier you had mentioned being esoteric or exoteric, and the name of your your podcast is proud to be profane kind of, you know, for for those who may not know what's the difference between esoteric and exoteric and what it is to be profane?
Speaker 2: Well generally speaking in like I don't know theosophy or freemasonry. You know, the profane or the ignorant. Uh, they're ignorant of the secret doctrine or you know, their understanding of reality which they believe to be the truth. And so most of that is tied from those viewpoints to the idea of an impersonal deity that is the Uh it's outside of creation. Uh, but it's all so impersonal to creation, and it's just sort of this mean oneness or principle. It's the ein Sofa Kabbala parabrama of Hinduism. There's different names for it, but this is like in Kabala, there's like a tree of life, which is like the visible world in the universe at the top, and then outside of that is the I'm sofain' and so are, which is the spirit of that deity. So theosophy, for example, Madame Blobaskie will talk how this relates to the Hindu understanding of the impersonal God. And then there's all these emanations, and it's all of these deities are just allegories for principles of nature and stuff like that, and then there's like a hierarchy or a chain of these principles, and part of that associated with like ritual magic, is like tapping into these principles and stuff like that. So this is why I like the Gnostic system of aeons and stuff like that kind of correspond with this, and and Hinduism, according to her version of it, again, they they tend to co opt things and make things unify, but there are distinctions and other viewpoints that they tend to leave out that are kind of important, and so that that's kind of like the biggest thing versus what's profane is like belief in a personal deity. And what's pretty interesting is that usually there's Pagan concepts to that. So for example, the God of you know, Catholic Christianity it is seen to be a personal beauty, and Eastern Orthodox too, people like Jay Dyer do lots of debates around this.
Speaker 1: And uh at Jay on the other night, Oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's very good with like these debating these philosophical aspects of it. I'm not so much as good with like the hardcore philosophy. I like to kind of I'm more of applying it to the social situations engineering in history. But either way, the personal deity is what is profane, and so that is sort of my kind of joke on the podcast, Proud to be profane, because I don't really I don't accept the the theosophy or Freemasonry as the truth. I think there's things within it that have, you know, some things that are true or profound or insightful, but as a whole system, I certainly don't accept it. And a lot of that had to do with my personal delving into the readings and philosophies, where at one time I was very open to it all, you know, and so that's part of it. But then also any religion that is tied to that, and you know, especially Christianity in particular, So if you want to talk about the satan or the adversary of a cult, it would essentially be like you know, the Catholic Church and the Christian Empire. And so this gets into the strange breakdown through the Protestant Reformation and then leading up to the Enlightenment and then leading up to like you know, the New World and the American Anglo American Empire and you know, basically all of those kind of deistic Enlightenment principles that the country was founded upon. And so you'll see it's kind of interesting like the Prizestant reformations in fifteen seventeen I believe, then two hundred years later, almost like right on the mark, that's when Freemasonry officially starts seventeen seventeen, and then two hundred years later that's when you have the Bolshevik Revolution in nineteen seventeen. And so it's almost like the breakdown has been like the Protestantism was the first phase, and then the Masonic deistic Enlightenment principles and then the Jewish Revolution through the Bolsheviks and stuff like that. So that's kind of like the the reversal in a way, or the scales you know, changing, So that that's how I understand it. And the profane, like I said, there's buzz terms for it, I actually actually like it. There you go, This is from a video i'ven't had it out. This is the devil card in Taro. So this is an hieroglyph for ignorance, darkness, superstition, stuff like that. And all of these are Enlightenment buzzwords to describe the first thousand years of Christianity, or the Middle Ages, or the quote unquote Dark Ages as they call them. But what's also very interesting about that time, at least the first thousand years, is that you know, there were usury laws, it was prohibited, there was no fractional reserve banking, and the Jewish power and oligarchy was kept in check. And that was the teaching of Catholicism. And so how interested, how interesting sink is it that we call that the Dark Ages now and the Enlightenment illuminates or enlightens those dark Ages. And this is really about the French Revolution and all of these sort of things that were going on there, which are documented by A. Gutsin Barwell and memoirs of Jacobinism. Where you start you start reading the letters from certain people like Voltaire, Frederic the Great and all of those people, and they admit openly in their letters to each other that they're following the mysteries of Mithras they're going to illuminate the masses by degrees. They're in line with the spirit of Julie and the Apostate. They actually are creating the Encyclopedia as a propaganda tool to start changing definitions over time, to install philosophy and basically destroy Catholic France through the revolution. And you know, then those ideas spread out and then the Jacobins take over and they're like the crazy Antifa back then, and people start getting beheaded and all this bad shit goes down. So that's an incredible book to document a lot of this, And I guess I'll shut up for a bit because it's it's easy to.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's fascinating. What types of it seems like a mixed max of religions that the elites are using, just bits and pieces of different types of beliefs and religions in an ancient doctrine. Is that, you know accurate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what it really comes down to if you view it at least from the narrative of European history and you know, kind of like a Catholic Jewish power struggle, there's a certain amount of pragmatism to it, and there's one concept. It's called the gollumn, which is basically taking dead matter. And if you view the profane as dead matter, then they could essentially become a gallum. And so what a gollum is is putting little spark of the rabbinical wisdom into dead matter, and then this gollum can avenge the Jewish people from its persecution, its enemies, or anti Semitism. And so what's interesting is you'll find echoes of some of these talmut ideas in Freemasonry, in narcissism, in theosophy, stuff like that. And so, for example, Madame Lavatski straight up says that the true Freemasons, or she calls them the true Templars, they follow the doctrines of the Talmud as Jesus being Jesus ben Pantera, the son of a Roman soldier. That's the story from the Talmud. But they don't view it as they're kind of missing a component where the Talmud is very polemical to Christ, or they call Jesus the Nazarene and stuff like that. And that's why Jesus and the Talmud. If you read that book, it outlines as clearly. And now there's a lot of excuses that are given and saying, well, that's not the Jesus of the Gospels. But the guy who wrote that book says, the onus is on them to prove that. And basically that's sort of like a way of getting around it. And so what's really interesting about it is this is confirmed in the gospels too, whether you believe them, whatever you believe about Christ or Christianity, I'm just talking about the battles here going on. The Pharisees view Jesus as a demon. Basically, they think he's like a heretic, or he's of the nations, he's of the gentiles. They think he's pagan essentially, or he's got a pagan demon attached to him. And so this is the battle. And so what's interesting in the Talmud, you'll find that same thing where he's a heretic, and Mary or Miriam the mother, she's a harlot or a whore, she's a prostitute. It's almost like it's you know, like when you when you know somebody and they're like they're raging out and then they're like, uh, they're they're angry at something that like they're being irrational and so they start like casting all of these stones at something, but it doesn't make any logical sense. Like they'll say one thing, but it's always a polemic, if you can see what I'm saying. So if you start reading the talment's view on Christ, it's like none of them are really that coherent, but they're always really angry about Christ and the Talent. And so again he's the son of a Roman soldier, and again a Roman soldier is a heathen at that time to them, and so he he's a bastard of a Roman soldier and then marries a whore or a harlot or you know, there's like these parallels to hire them a biff being a excuse me, hire them of Tire being associated with Christ and hire them of Tire is seen as a pagan king, and so he's not viewed at not viewed as in a very good light from the Talent's perspective. But you see this echoed in Freemasonry, or if you read the Free Masonic definition of Hiram of Tire, he he's like Hiram is sort of associated with Christ and Freemasonry because that's kind of like the equality Christ. All these deities equal, you know, Krishna, Cyrus whatever, and so Hiram Abiff's death and resurrection rituals so supposed sopposed to parallel that. And what's interesting is if you read Hiram Abif or excuse me, Hiram of Tire, there's two Hirems. Easy to get confused, but they're both part of the same biblical story. Uh, Hiram of Tire has like this free Masonic wisdom, but he defers to Solomon. So he's deferring to uh, you know, the Jewish bloodline as being the one with the real wisdom. And so isn't that kind of interesting with the idea of a Gollum where you see these echoes of Talmudic thought, But it's changed because Freemasonry will think, well, oh, you know, it's it's illuminating to understand Christ as the uh the astro theological one that's kreash No Cyrus whatever, And that's like part of the illumination process. But it's making him equal with everything else. And what's also interesting is that, you know, Mary becomes equilibrated with Isis and Astarte and all these other female deities. But you start to realize that Freemasonry and Theosophy Revere the town with the kabbala and all these sorts of things, and even Freemasonry emits that their doctrines go back to Filo as being one of the most important people involved in it. And he was from Jewish aristocracy, tied to banking and mercantile mercantile bloodlines emitted on the Jerusalem Post site. And so is there an agenda to infuse some of this rabbinical wisdom into these gollums to attack their enemy, which is Christ and his harlot of a mother as they call it. But they don't get that version of it. And so what's really happening is they're they're actually equilibrating Mary with Isis and they're calling it illumination. But the rabbis are saying, yes, that's a curse. Thank you. You know what I mean. And you can see what I'm saying. And so you start seeing this with lots of different things. You start seeing with the Protestants. The Protestants will say, you know, oh, the Roman Catholic Church views, they're the horror Babylon Right, Mary is just Isis. They almost have the same view as the Freemasons, but they don't call it illumination. They think it's evil, right or as the Freemasons call it illuminations, but they think that the Catholic Church stole it from them. And so either way they're both attacking the enemy of these Talmutic cabalists, which is pretty interesting because that's what the gall I'm supposed to do. And you start realizing that Martin Luther, when he was making his Reformation, he was using a lot of Jews who fled from Spain from the Inquisition and the expulsion. They started helping him with the Bible, along with these humanist scholars, which are kind of tied to progressive ideas that really lead down to transhumor in their logical conclusion. And so these humans scholars were kind of seen as sort of heretics, and that's what people were like looking out for. But the point is they were kind of helping Luther form his opinion on the Bible, and he was trying to reject certain books and all these sorts of things, and finally, all the way down the road ends up with sixty six books, and sixty six books is a very cabalistic number, I think in the Catholic Bible, there's seventy three books. And in the Old Testament, I think it's I can't remember. I think it's thirty or forty six maybe whatever. Either way, So and the procescent one is thirty nine. And so it's interesting about the number thirty nine. That's the Old Testament and a narcissism. They want to reverse the context of the Old Testament or the in theosophy where they view that very differently. So there's these weird reversal curses that go on. So the number thirty nine when you reverse it is ninety three, and that's a Crowley number. And so that's the number of the or will in the New Testament. But what is that will? Right? Will is a word, the will of God. How do you define God? How do you find God's will? So the Talamutic Elites will of God would be very different than the Catholics will of God versus I don't know whoever else is will of God? Right? And so you start seeing a coherent pattern where the Church is attacked in a certain way as being you know, pagan and a harl it and all that kind of stuff. But then you realize that that's how the Talmud views it. And you see these sorts of Jewish influences that are formulating Freemasonry and Protestantism behind the scenes without people really knowing it. And then Martin Luther had a very bipolar experience with the Jews that helped him where he was very accepting and open, and then all of a sudden he writes this Jews that this, like this book on like the Jews in their lives, which is seen as like one of these things that was feeling like Nazism or something like that, and so like the Way down the Road because you know it's Protestant Germany, and so it's just interesting to see that bipolar reaction. But either way, the result is sixty six Books of the Bible. And then Protestantism tends to be the most Zionist form of Christianity out there. And then you get into like John d and Elizabethan Empire. There's a book by this guy, Jason Leu. I don't agree with his narrative on it, but it's a fantastic book to illustrate this point that the angels that D was talking to were saying, you need to form a new world order. Empire, and this is a whole new way of, you know, dealing with Christianity, and so that ended up becoming the Anglo American establishment and the kind of the hammer to spread the New Gospel. So speak of a transmuted understanding of Christianity. And you wonder if the Protestants were really that aware that this was going on, because again it's kind of like a breakdown from different mindsets. So I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, very interesting. How much of the writings of Blavatsky, Pike Hall, how much of that do you think they're really going by and is any of it just kind of thrown in to confuse the quote unquote profane.
Speaker 2: I think it can be a bit of all of that, you know. I think that it's created for certain purposes, again to attacks its enemies. But at the same time, there's sort of like I'm sure lots of groups that are are power that do believe in this stuff as being the truth, Like for example, the United Nations, they're following the teachings of theosophy Madam Blovatski, and this is openly admitted on their Lucius Trust Spiritual Foundation website. You can go read all about it and talk about bringing the age of Aquarius and harmony through conflict and all these things. And you know, the Luciferian principle. The way they understand lucifer it's this active principle, this active fire that goes through the cycles of evolution and eventually will rise back up and create this you know, utopia or this unity consciousness, that kind of thing. So you got the Unit un which is kind of an important organization following this teaching. And I would argue that there's probably a lot of people there that actually believe in it, but perhaps the people who are really trying to influence that institution don't necessarily believe all of that. But maybe they were like the creators of it for a purpose, right, because like you know, again, there's a lot of attractive sounding things. There's a lot of nice sounding things that sound philosophical, they sound humanitarian, it sounds very nice. I'm not going to and I think that also Freemasonry and theosophy are attacked in unfair ways by over zealous Christians especially, And this is what I kind of the satanic panic kind of stuff. And this is something that I've never I always it always kind of pissed me off, like I found myself defending, especially my cult science series, defending Blovatski, Pike, people like Crowley from some of the sensational claims made against them. Even if I don't agree with their philosophies, I still wouldn't. I don't like it when things are attacked in an unfair way, even if I don't agree with it, because then it's not being honest if you can see what I'm saying, and so you know, it's really when I think it's a useful tool, and there are some true things in it. There are some good insights, there are some good critiques I think of Pike and Blovatski on particular viewpoints, even on Christianity itself in particular instances. But there's a lot of strange stuff in there that you realize once you go through history. Who are the heroes according to like Albert Pike. You know, he says Napoleon is a great hero, Charlemagne on some level, Cromwell. What's interesting is all of these people basically, you know, liberated the Jews and and got let allow them into power on some level. So that's a pretty interesting coincidence that that that's what Freemasonry in their mindsets and who they're revering is is doing. And so again, is that an indicator of who actually created it and they're just not aware of it, especially when you have all all of this reverence for Solomon's Temple. A lot of the rituals are based on, you know, these sort of biblical concepts, even though they'll tie it to Hindu stuff or Egyptian mystery religion and things like that. But the other part is you think about stuff like the Babylonian captivity, where in Blavatski's eyes, that was a good thing. That's where the Jews got the secret doctrine and that's what allowed them to know the truth, whereas a Catholicism, that's where they got all the mysticism that deceives humanity. So you have a complete bipolar viewpoint on these things, and that's why the interpretation matters. And that's my main issue with Freemasonry and theosophy and stuff like that. I think it overgeneralizes a lot of things and doesn't make distinctions that should be made, and that really kind of tear apart some of their foundations on certain things. But it's a lot of word magic. Like you know, you'll you hear things like oh Solomon right, saw the sun ohm like oom, and then on the Egyptian deity they'll say, see there, that's proof that this comes from like some sun worship or something like that. But like, where does the word Solomon come from? In Hebrew is shlomo and that doesn't sound like any of those things, so it only works in English. So to me, that's the word magic. Well, when you actually go back to where these things come from, a lot of times they don't sound the same, so that that argument kind of falls apart. But that's the miss of it sounds interesting, and that's part of cabala too. You speak things into existence and then phonating something. The vibration of the voice has an important part of this creation. And so I think that this is kind of all involved in this stuff on some level. And then there's an example in Jesus. In the talm Bud, there's an incredibly interesting curse that's placed where I believe it's the Greek word penenthos, and then there's a parthenos. I can't remember exactly, I have it in my videos, but the point is they reverse some letters in those words, and that it's the Greek word for virgin, so like virgin Mary, right, and they reverse it with a Greek word for panther. That's why he's Jesus. Then pantera pantheros, it's panther. So you're taking the virgin birth or virgin Mary and making her into a beast right, a panther, right, And so that in the book it admits that this is a tactic that judy is is used to like make curses against Christianity. And so just when you start reading some of these things, it's very telling that you see those things echoed in Protestantism and occultism to attack the Church, and then you see all of those strange cabalistic parallels to them. You wonder, where does this stuff really come from? Comes from versus where the Theosophis and Freemason say it comes from. I guess that's my point.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm glad you said the Satanic panic. They see Lucifer as something completely different than you know, what modern day Christians would consider the devil. Could you talk a little bit about how they view Lucifer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, it's it's this pure spirit of ein sofa of Cabala, that would be a synonym for it. So it's this androgynists unity of infinite oneness, infinite whatever I guess infinity. And the point is out of this this oneness, these principles just kind of emanate and then the material world comes out. So the creator of the material world is not the highest God as opposed to you know, Catholicism. And so that is the active principle of Lucifer is like the fire of Prometheus. It's the intellect, it's the initiatory force, right, and then there's like the passive principle of it, which is more like Venus, the harmony, the androgyny. That's why it's always like musicians they kind of push, like these androgynist musicians and stuff like that. That's utilizing like the Venus principles of Lucifer. And that's kind of like what Lavatski writes about, or what Lucius trust writes about the divine soular angels that descended from Venus to enlighten mankind. So this is all seen as like essentially the consciousness of kind is these principles, So mankind is Lucifer essentially. That's what they're they're kind of saying, but it's a rewritten understanding where all it represents is this principle that goes through cycles of evolution, and that Darwinian evolution is true. But the materialists don't understand there is a spiritual component too, and this is what they tie to Hinduism, this Hindu evolution and reincarnation. Man becomes a you know, a rock or a plant or an animal and then you know humans or something like that. And what's also very interesting about this is if you tie it back to the Talmuda viewpoint and that the gentiles are viewed as beasts or cattle. It's funny how the doctrines of evolution equate you with cattle. It's at one point I was a cattle like my you know, like that, just through the cycle of Darwinian evolution. And then there's also these interesting concepts behind the amha Arts, which are kind of like heretical or ignorant Jews of the Talmud, and they're kind of like seen as on this similar level with the Goyam and how they're not allowed to eat meat and you know, so to me, it's part of the vegan vegetarian agenda is to colibrate humans with animals, right that the animals rights. Where you're eating with the cows eat, the cattle eat, we're eating vegetables, you know what I mean? Like the there's a lot of stuff I did in the research going into this stuff, and you find that a lot of this vegetarian stuff comes from the Fabian society, especially in the early nineteen hundreds. It was like a big puch for this. There's the World Council of Religions and like I think it's eighteen ninety three, like the Rockefellers are at all these like Indian Guru swamis so to me, I think that the Indian system of religion. I think that these elites find it useful because I mean, again, this doesn't mean to be offensive to people out there, but I just think it creates a lot of passivity and and a lot of it is about oh, everything's an illusion. We're all in an illusion, so what does it matter? Or like it's just about your spiritual evolution. Who cares about everything else? You know, it's it's it's kind of gnostic in a way, like the material world doesn't really matter. And that's very different in Catholicism, and you know, Catholicism incorporated a lot of Greek philosophy into it, like you know, Aristotle or whatever, and so this is why you'll find things in like the Cosmos series with Neili Grass Tyson and Carl Sagan, you'll find subtle bashes of Aristotle or their heroes will be Giordano Bruno or Hypatia of Alexandria. And if you watched Carl Sagan's last episode of Cosmos, the thirteenth episode of Cosmos, it's all about the Great Library of Alexandria and this Alexandrian cosmopolitan paradise that is sort of like paradise lost to them, and you find out that's where these these Jews had their their power in Alexandria, like the Philo of Alexandria. There's a lot of that culture, the more liberal culture came from there. So it's kind of interesting. And then even Blavatski will talk about how the Talmudic wisdom was at the Great Library of Alexandria and then it gets scattered to different areas and stuff like that, and so you just see a complete reversal of these two understandings of European history. But again you have to look more into the I call it the esoteric Catholic version, something like the plot against the Church by Maurice Pine or Michael Jones Jewish revolutionary spirit something like that, if you understand that mindset more properly rather than like you know, post especially post Vatican Two and this sort of like honestly like more like free Masonic Catholicism, which is kind of more what it's like today in certain ways. And you know the Pope Francis New World Order, you know, globalization and infinite immigration, all that kind of stuff. Again, there's a process of infiltration stuff like that. So it's more complex than just good bad or something like that in an encompassing way. But so to sum it up, I mean, the doctrines I think are useful on one level for a power structure that's very very much in control of a lot of things. And then there's also people that probably really believe these things and believe they're doing good because there is a lot of nice sounding stuff in it, but perhaps they're missing some key components and unfortunately it just makes you a useful person. And I'm sure there's a lot of people in like the un that are really thinking they're doing a lot of good, but really there's a lot of suspicious stuff going on in the UN is now pushing all this vegan vegetarian stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Now, what are your thoughts on the significance of elite bloodlines? And you know the possibility you hear, oh they may have off planet origin or divine origin. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the bloodlines thing, I don't get too caught up in that in some all encompassing way, because there's sort of this tendency. And again, I think this is sort of like a trick, an alchemical trick, because alchemy is about equilibrium. You're taking two opposites and you try to equilibrate them and transmute a mindset. And so I talk about this in my newer series. How if you want to neutralize your enemy, like say, for example, you know things are dangerous to the New World or establishment people speaking out about nine to eleven deception, lies, chemtrails, any dangers of vaccines, Federal Reserve system, any of those things that people mostly can agree on are not good for humanity, and you're speaking out against those things. Well, is there a way to neutralize those people. They're going to speak out against that anyways, So is there a way you can get them to also attack your enemy and then okay, let them speak these things that are against us, as long as they're promoting these other things that help us. See what I'm saying. It's just a tactic of warfare, neutralizing your enemy. And so that's what I think happens a lot with like the ideas of Saturn.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: People always say, oh, Saturn is evil, they worship it and all these things, but you have to understand what does Saturn really mean? And it's in more astrological terms, it's like functions of authority, restriction, limitation. But is are those things always bad? Right? And so if you get this sort of Marxist authority always bad, aristocracy always bad, bloodline's always bad, then you're constantly a revolutionary. And that's how they take advantage of you. They have you on your you know, I'm on my crusade with my pitchfork to march frank Sin's castle. But you just see these things that look like a monster because you've been engineered to think it is, and then you just go wind up and go and it's useful, right, and so for me, like the bloodline, things look at like the European aristocracy. There's an interesting book. It's it's kind of intense, but it has a lot of interesting things in it. It's called the Plot against the Church I mentioned earlier by Maurice Pinay. It's just them, Maurice Pine for a bunch of high up Catholic clergy before Vatican two that saw what was happening, and they wanted to give the esoteric version of Catholic history and pass it around because they were really concerned about what was going on. At least that's my understanding of it. But the point is the the Catholic bloodlines that the Bourbons, you know, et cetera, and Stewart's kind of hop back and forth between Catholicism Prosientism. But the point of that book is that it was very difficult for these infiltrators to get into the positions of government because it was based upon nobility, right, you have to be in these bloodlines, and you know, again it depends on what the situation is. And so that's kind of the reasoning for getting rid of all the monarchies in Europe or co opting ones. So the French Revolution got rid of the you know, the French monarchy. The Urbans Louis sixteenth beheaded Charles the first was beheaded. They and then from then on Britain pretty much remained with a Protestant monarch. That the czars of Russia, you know, the bullshit of revolution, took out Nicholas a second and murdered his entire family. So that's what Augustin Barrowell documents in the Anti Monarch book was conspiracy, and Maurice Piney talks about how that was a bulwark against these talmudik elite from infiltrating and this is why you get the conversal crisis in Catholic Spain. The Spanish Inquisition. If you read this book by Chris Cayman, this is like a university book that's seen as like the more objective and authoritative version on the Spanish Inquisition. I've read the whole book and it's very interesting and it is very objective. But one thing that's very funny about it is that this guy, this author, he got a special visit from ben zion Net and Yahoo, which is Benjamin Nettahu's father. He's not alive anymore. But he was in a really historian or specifically the Jews in Spain, and basically that benzion Net and Yaho influence came in to basically promote, and especially in the first three chapters, that there's no evidence of any Jewish conspiracy to infiltrate the Church. And I'd say that's a conflict of interest if you have the Israeli Prime minister's father telling you that this is how you need to view the Jews in Spain. No Jewish conspiracy, right. And so this was why the Inquisition happened to begin with. It was had nothing to do. The Inquisition couldn't do anything to people who were Jews. The Jews lived by themselves, and they were allowed to live by themselves, and they weren't supposed to harass them as long as they, you know, weren't stirring up any problems. And the same thing with the Muslim communities. And you only got put in the Inquisition if you were a Christian and you were, you know, committing heresy, right, So they weren't just hunting down Pagans. The Pagans weren't Christians. So like people have these misconceptions like the Inquisition just look for any free thought and just burnt them, you know what I mean, Like that's kind of the view we get. But what really was going on was that there were Jewish people converting to Christianity and it doesn't and some of them were sincere, some of them might not have been, and some of them that might not have been might have been actually plotting to overtake it because they were left in you know, the Pilgrims. And so what's interesting is then all these people start converting and then all these you know, the ship storm starts happening. And so that's the whole point of why the Inquisition came about to begin with. And so they're they're trying to get into the aristocracy. They're trying to get into the bloodlines and the Maurice Piney they said that they were. They successfully infiltrated the British aristocracy. It took a long time, and that's interesting that they're one of the royal families that still allowed to do their thing, you know, the rest of them they had to take out. And so another great example of this coming out of Hollywood. You know, have you've seen the Matrix? I'm sure of course. Yeah, you know, you know how the Mara Ofvingian is the bad guy, and he's this French asshole, you know, likes whipping his ass with soup or whatever, you know. And so what's interesting is that the mayor Ofvingian kings. They were according to Jewish historians, I think Gretz is one of them, they didn't they didn't let the Jews into power. Basically, they were very good about keeping their power suppressed and protecting their homeland because that's where they were from. They they were pagan kings who converted to Catholicism. So this is their land and they're choosing to follow a particular religion. So the baptism of Clovis is seen as this miracle event. And so those were the kings, despite them not being able to behave themselves all the time. They you know, they had a problem with sexual immorality, and that was what the Christians were trying to like help them solve, but somewhere better than others about it. And so that's another thing. It's a very human process, this conversion. But they didn't they didn't let the Jews in the power because they thought they thought they were a threat to their kingdom, and so they're just protecting their homeland. And so how interesting is that out of Hollywood? The Maravingians are the bad guys, They're the bad blood line. And then they're the ones that are supposed to be the blood line of Christ. And he married Mary Magdalen, who's a prostitute. So now they're making Jesus equal with a prostitute. And that's the merri of Vigene line. But look what they actually did in history, and that what comes out of Hollywood. Things start to line up.
Speaker 1: And see what I'm saying, Yeah, in Hollywood, that's a perfect segue to what I want to talk about next. Is what I'm noticing coming out of Hollywood, not only the rampant occult symbolism. I mean, you know, they're not even hiding it anymore. I just see more and more of it. There's on Netflix a lot of Witchcraft and a cult, but more anything is the robots and transhumanism. You have any thoughts on what they're trying to push with transhumanism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that is tied to occultism. My cult science series, it's a very long series. I guess I should have mentioned this in the beginning. Everything I have here is source. I try to source it very well, so I'm not just talking out my ass a lot of these things, because I mean it's easy to You can't give every source when you're doing an interview, right but right, Yeah, So anyways, the point of that series is that it talks about all of the occultism that's embedded in society and how it's really a religion that people follow, whether they know it or not. In a lot of ways, Like if you believe in the Big Bang theory, you're following the cabalistic story of creation, the cosmic egg, the primordial matter. This is stuff you can all find in Blavatski or Manly Palmer Hall Secretging of All Ages. It's almost like an exact replica of what you say about the Big Bang. Everything was condensed into a single point and then the infinite burst into existence from this cosmic egg, and you know, then there's pan spermic evolution or something like that. And so where that came from was a Catholic priest. But again, think about the infiltration. If you have a Catholic priest who comes from I think he came from the Netherlands and that's that's where some of the Sephardic Jews fled to and and it's kind of been established that, you know, the Dutch had a lot of that influence there. George Lemaitre came up with the Big Bang theory essentially and worked with Einstein to varying degrees. And that's like, if you just look at the capitalistic story and you listen to what modern science says about the Big Bang, generally speaking, it's it's almost identical. So is that is that a coincidence? And so another interesting thing is apparently Pope pie is the twelve. You know, he's a pope, he's not a scientist. So he's like, oh, you know it, is this a proof for Catholicism? And apparently the Mature was a kind of hostile to him, like no, no, no, let's keep religion out of that. He like didn't want this to be attached to Catholicism, which was kind of weird. And so if you understand how like some of these infiltrators, or at least they say they work, you know, there's suspicious stuff around the Mature, and like how we utilized this stuff or how he interacted. But Anyways, so all that stuff is tied into transhumanism because that's just the natural evolution of man. Right, if we're all just this active principle and everything is this pantheistic oneness, that's essentially again the active principle of Lucifer. Well, why not transfer your consciousness into something made by the Promethean intellect of technology? And so ironically that's like another Gollum if you can see what I'm saying, you're creating crude matter and then you're infusing a spirit into it, right, And so if it's based on the big bang of Kabbalah, what spirit are you infusing into all of this tech in conocracy in transhumanism. I don't know. The reality is if they could. I mean, I don't believe you can actually transfer your own consciousness into some sort of avatar. People could try. I would highly advise against it. But that's just me, you know. But but that's there's a lot of strange pushes with that, the twenty forty five Avatar Project. You got to go through the Cult Science series to see all the parallels. There's a lot of parallels to this theosophy in Kabbala that's infused into the transhumanism and now they're bringing it to this spiritual idea and they always use this idea, well, we can't go back to the dark ages, we need to evolve, and they always use the moon landing as this a precursor example for this. So it's like, well, if you believe the moon landing wasn't what they said and maybe didn't even happen, what does that say about all their projections with this transhumanist stuff if they're saying that that's like one of the pinnacle events that led to this and you know, I don't know, but it's really like a lot of the Hindu Avatar stuff. It's it's it's always based upon Eastern religion on some level, and they're always trying to destroy European Christianity and the process and that gets into all kinds of different things. But yeah, the the Gollum and the Adam Cadman of Kabbala, that's that's kind of a similar principle. And then the last thing I'll mention about the transhumanist stuff that that's pretty wild is in Blevatski's writing, she talks about this Promethean prophecy, because Prometheus is a very important figure. And the allegory is he steals the fire from the gods, or he's he gives you the nosis, and that evil demiur just doesn't want you to know about it, right, And again that the Demiurge is just an allegory for Catholic Christian Empire. And so he's the liberator, he's the revolutionary, liberating figure. And so that that spark of intellect, I mean, Prometheus is right outside of Rockefeller Center. And that's the point of my Catholicism series is that Rockefeller Center was built in direct opposition to Saint Patrick's Cathedral at a time in the eighteen hundreds where there was a lot of Catholic immigration and Catholic Church was kind of rising in prominence, and you have all these Protestant polemics during that time about you know, Romish plots and all these sorts of things. A little side tangent, but that's the point that you know, the Rockefellers are one of these lost establishments that's kind of paved the way for nine to eleven. And they're the ones that built the Twin Towers, right, and then it got transferred over to Silverstein or whatever, and so you could see the blending of all polarities into one, which is their understanding of God. So you know, this way, you have all the weird gender shit going on, you have all of the race mixed thing that is. I don't have a problem with that, but it's promoted and it's encouraged, and it's you know, it's it's overly represented, it's overly pushed. Right, it's the agenda driving it to you know, destroy Europe basically with mass immigration and all that kind of stuff. And so you know who wants to destroy Europe, that the monotheism Europe. And you listen to people like Barbara Spector talk about this and they say, point blank, you know, the Jewish people are going to be spearheading this movement to bring immigration into Europe. And you know a lot of these conflicts start to make sense. And so for the transhumanist stuff, to me, it's just control people getting I don't know, have a problem with technology per se in and of itself, depending on there's a certain ceilings say I would hit with it, but like I don't have a problem with somebody owning an iPhone, But the problem is if people don't have moral restrictions or they don't have discipline, they're going to be enslaved to it. And you know, I find myself struggling with this just like anybody else, and I try really hard not to, but you know, they push this all in Hollywood. Everything is becoming androgynists, right, merging the sexes, and this gets into and the occult deity is this androgynist of Braxis and so as above so below. It seems like they're trying to bring that spiritual concept to human beings. And sometimes I just wonder if, like the you know, the transgender stuff with like Bruce Jenner, who apparently grew up in Newtown, Connecticut, that santy Hook event took place very strange. You know, he's like the poster person for this, and you just wonder, is that just a way of debasing society And let's see what we can get, you know, Western civilization to do, because we we hate it, you know, and so let's let's destroy all of their their relationships, get them all obsessed with sex or this or that or whatever, and destroy the culture and debase it. And the more stupid they get, the more we'll be able to dominate and have our control and then the technology just to push to do that further. You know, that's what's kind of scary about, you know, the stranglehold that it has over us. Because things if you look into like the Noahide Laws and stuff like that. I mean, George Bush signed those into American laws and Acts nineteen ninety one around when he had all those New World Order speeches, right, So what New World Order was he talking about when he's signing in the Noahide Laws and those things are you know, on the surface, they sound nice, it's like no idolatry or whatever. But idolatry to them is Christ or Christianity, right, because we talked about it like he's a pagan demon according to them, And that's the whole point of the Gospels. The Gospels corroborate the Talmud, but in the inverted way, and so you know that's something to consider. And also weird things about the Noahide Laws, like they're for sexual morality, and you know that tradition homosexuality is bad, So you wonder if a lot of this push for LGBT stuff is actually trying to destroy American values. And then once they've done their they're bidding, they're just gonna turn on them. So I would actually be if I was an LGBT activist, I would protest to noahyde laws. Why isn't any ready protesting those? And then also they I think they have to do with like preventing witchcraft or something. So you wonder when people get into like tarot and stuff like that in a divinatory way, right, rather than like the psychological way, could that be a part of that? You know, because there's this big occult revival, and once that destroys the old world completely, is are these noahal lies is gonna turn on you? I mean, that's just a concern I would have, just like with any of the transhumanist stuff, where it's all this guy's is love and light and the robots are just gonna help us. And the other thing is that the most important transhumanist figure is the Sofia head, right, the Sophia of narcissism, and it's just the face and the faces the top sphere of the Tree of Life and Gabala which encompasses all the other seffarots. So you know, again go with the transhumanism stuff and the end of cult science series and it gets pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely, And you had briefly mentioned Sandy Hook. Now you hear researchers talk about the possibilities of occult aspects to this, maybe even ritualistic aspects to large events like nine to eleven, even the JFK assassination. I know you've done some research on this. What are your thoughts on that, on.
Speaker 2: Any of those events or Sandy Hook in particular, But.
Speaker 1: It could be any of those.
Speaker 2: I mean, just.
Speaker 1: If anything you know particular sticks out in your mind about one of those, you know, one of those events in particular, we can talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, JFK. Number one, the most capitalistic occult stuff you'll find around any of these events comes from JFK. It's actually kind of mind blowing. And this gets in the idea of like, well, this, to me, this is beyond human intervention with the JFK stuff. And I have a series on that that people can watch. I've done a lot of talks on these things. The best talk to listen to to get the full spectrum of it is the talk I did with Tim Kelly of our Interesting Times podcast. I did a three hour talk with him, and on my channel, I posted it with slide so people can see all of the source information stuff like that. But to try to give a synopsis real quick of the JFK stuff. Number one, Daily Plaza is shaped like the Cabala tree of life and reflects the Masonic Temple. The directions correspond with this. The best example I can give is outside of the layout itself, there's three pillars of Daily Plaza. There's a Commerce Street, Main Street, and Elm Street, and so Elm Street would be the north pillar, the pillar of darkness. And you wonder why a nightmare on Elm Street. Elm Street is kind of like always have a negative connotation. Well, that's the dark pillar on the Masonic Temple. If you transpose it onto Daily Plaza, Commerce Street is the right pillar, so that would be jacking. The dark pillar would be Boaz or Elm Street would be Boaz and the middle pillar is Maine. And that's the equilibrium of the two. And so it's the north and South pillar with Maine at the center. And what's very interesting is the horizontal streets all split north and south at Main Street, so there's a North Houston and then there's a South Houston. It splits at the middle pillar, just like would be reflected on the Masonic U transposition and the ritual of Hiram Mabeff. He's he's assailed in the northwest corner of the temple. That's where JFK was shot and he was killed heading west and JFK was killed heading west. Hira Mabef got three blows. He was JFK was shot with three bullets. Whether you know the story right, the narrative of it, whether you believe it to be true or not. The three blows were to the then the chest and HEADJK. He had bullet fragments in the chest cavity, but the bullet was said to come in the back, so it's kind of like a little reversal, you know, chess or back whatever. It's still into the chest cavity. He was hitting the neck, or at least they say that. In the Zupruder film. You can see him going like that at one particular point, and then the final blow that kills Himo Biff is to the head. And of course we all know what happened with JFK, or at least as we saw in the Zapruder film. Again, I don't know, there's a lot of theories about that event, how much hoaxery was going on, and how much messing with the Zapruder film was there. But it emulates the Hi death and Resurrection ritual to a t. There's also these other rituals that are built into it that are pretty wild. There's an azzel escapegoat ritual which goes back to Leviticus, and then the capitalistic understanding of it. It's for sexual iniquity, and of course think about JFK and the sexual affair with Meril Monroe. Whether it happened or not, that's in the minds of the people. This is all about consciousness mindsets, and so she's like the woman and read the Seductress. And then the other part is if you read Carl Jung's al chemical writings on Mysterium, can youngstionis it's I think it's volume fourteen of his collective works. I have to double check that. But all of the alchemy, there's this concept of an alchemical transmutation of the king in the King and Queen in alchemy, and that the story of this. Again, this is one of those things where there's a million different versions of this. But if you piece together some of the coherent parts of it. How you transmit the king is that you return him to his beast nature as animal nature is instinctual nature. And one of the ways of doing this is providing him with an eye charmer and eye candy. That's a woman, the scarlet woman, the horror right, and so again right on cue, Marilyn Monroe comes out for Happy Birthday as the President, and then you know, whatever happened happened. But that's kind of like the idea is that there's a trap laid for the king to return to his sexual, primal nature. And that's like if you see the tarot card of strength, you see the woman petting the beast, the king, the lion king, and then Crowley's version is lust, which is the woman riding the lion king. Right, So it's like the duality of the woman Mary. And then you see these weird dualities in like the Zapruder film where you at the beginning of the Zapruter film, it starts out kind of pretty like a garden corresponds to a lot of Tarot cards. If you look at the Magician card in Taro, the first one, it's got a rose garden. It's kind of like a color motif of red and white. And you see that color motif at the beginning, and there's this girl named Rosemary Willis who comes out. She must be like, I don't know, nine ten eleven year old girl. She's dressed in red and white. She has like a white sweatshirt and red shorts or a dress. And her name is rose Mary, right, So the red and white roses and then Mary right like kind of like the virgin innocent Mary. And then later on, just before the assassination, he's killed when he passes the dark Mary Mary Mormon right, more black, and she's dressed in black. And then the other girl, the lady in red, is Norma Jean Mortons. Excuse me, Norma Jean Hill. And Marily Monroe's actual name is Norma Jean Mortensen. So what a strange correspondence where you have like the black Harlot Madonna in her colors of black and red just before the kill shot. But you started out with the duality of the more virgin, innocent Rosemary Willison the innocent colors. And so that's the duality of Mary that Carl Jung talks about. And you can see that in the namesake of the people in the event, and that the colors they dress in, and I have to I can't say that that's coincidence, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And that's fascinating how all that can just be a part of this event and how much that event affected, you know, humanity after that. It had such a large profound effect on people in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And to tie it back into what we were talking about, JFK is really the only Catholic president ever, So that's very important to people who want to destroy Christendom or transmute it. That's really what it is about. Transmutation, and that's what alchemy is. You're taking the old king, the old Christendom, the old saturn or authority, and you're transmuting it into the new one. And so during that event, that was in the nineteen sixties, that was right when Vatican two was happening, that was right when all the sexual revolution, you have all this stuff, you know, the rise of modern feminism, just transmuting society and its values as a whole. And JFK was kind of like the catalyzing moment of that. And you're basically taking the old Christ of Catholicism and you're transporting into the New Christ, which again the Talmud. They refer to the Talmud as God in the flesh or the Alpha and the Omega. These are all terms for Christ, right, And so if you're transmuting Christ, then you're going to use all these Christ's symbols. So they have the hire of masonry, that's Christ to them. You have the death and resurrection of o Cyrus, and you have this ritual based upon io Isis Opifis Osiris and Croley magic. There's a lot of Croley stuff involved in this. North the daily Plaza North and South roots are seventy seven, so there's two seventy sevens on each pillar if you apply that the Croley magic, seventy seven is an important number. And Babylon and all this stuff. And so the point is that he's a Catholic king in namesake, let's say, not so much behavior. And he's the only president that's really been portrayed as a king, right the king of Camelot, and Camelot goes back to Arthurian legends which are tied to Catholicism and medieval chivalry stuff like that, and so interesting how he was transmuted in that event where you have a death, and this is alchemy. You poison or you go to the negrado, You intentionally destroy something and then you resurrect it in the new form that you want it to be. And so JFK's eternal flame was lit right, the flame of Prometheus, the torch. You're resurrecting it symbolically. And then you had Jackie Kennedy dressed in like the mourning veil of like Isis and she was in between her two children for these iconic photographs, the two Gemini Twins. It basically reflected the High Priest's tarot card, but just the morning veil. And so that's a ritual in Curlyland. Isis is Jackie Kennedy Opifus? Or set is Oswald the destroyer and Kennedy is Osiris. And there's all these strange things associated with Oswald and Pan or the scapegoat. He is literally the scapegoat. That's part of the ritual, right, And so Oswald. If you look up the meeting of Oswald, it means divinely powerful god of the forest in English, in English surname, and it's like, well that's what Pan is, Isn't that really weird. You know, all these crazy that's crazy correspondences, and again you have to go through the series to see the depth of it all. But the point being is that this is what you do to transmute the old Osiris into the new one. This is what concept that mainly Palmer Paul talks about. And the new Osiris is the resurrected, more perfect, divine Osiris. And so to me, this is just simply the Apollo eleven moon mission because JFK was the one who initiated everyone into the idea of going to the moon. Whether people believe that we did or not, he was the initiatory force. Right, we choose to go to the moon, and so that was fulfilled through the Apollo eleven event allegedly.
Speaker 3: And what is that.
Speaker 2: It's a giant obelisk shooting, a flaming obelisk shooting off into space to unite with the Moon, the virgin Moon that no man has ever touched before. Right, a new virgin birth. And then that births the universal religion of science. Right, everyone's enamored with science. This is the greatest achievement of mankind. And now the Prometheus God is the new gods. You transmuted it from the old Christ, the old God of Catholicism in the you know, the Holy Roman Empire and Christendom to now it's the free Masonic Christ of technology and Promethean evolution. Basically.
Speaker 1: That is fascinating. Now for the last few minutes we have, we live in very fascinating times. I'm seeing things that I never thought i'd see before. But there's this weird polarity going on where there's rampant censorship on one side, and then we have this whole QAnon weird thing going on where people are supposedly waking up. What do you think, What does it look like to you in the next few years as to how it relates to the way they're trying to push us.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's a tall order. I think that there's definitely something big on the horizon. But I don't mean to be like alarmist about it or anything like that. I think it's just a lot of it is just a very much a consciousness shift. And I also I do astrology. I'm kind of on hiatus right now retooling some things, but I know a lot about astrology basically, and so there's an interesting cycle that's ending right now Pluto, whether you believe it's a planet or not whatever. In astrology, when something returns to its original point of an event, it's seen as very important. So, for example, every time you celebrate your birthday, that's a solar return. Your son is returning to the point where you were born on the zodiac. And so that's why the sun represents you yourself. It's kind of like your ego in a way, and so that's why your birthday is all about you, right, So ironically, and you celebrate a birthday, you're actually kind of practicing astrology, you just don't really know it. And same thing with a Saturn return that's every twenty to thirty years, and so that's about reaping and sewing. And so if you've not you know, if you just kind of preaty asked off, it didn't really you know, take responsibility. You're going to get that back to you when you're twenty thirty. A lot of people go through a crisis where oh shit, you know, like I just kind of party a lot in my twenties and now like I'm trapped because I don't have money or I'm in debt or whatever. College that happens a lot of people. I mean, it happened to me on certain levels, not to those extents, but like probably a lot of people can identify with that. So the further out the planet is, the more intense it is. And so when you get out to the generational planets like Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, they move very very slowly through the zodiac. And so these are why they're seen as generational. They encompass generations. So, for example, the sixties generation, Pluto was for the most part in the sign of Virgo. And again Virgo is like the Virgin or the mother the Church, right, that's the allegory of the church. It's the woman. And so you're transmuting the church during that time through Vatican two and stuff like that. So the divine fire, the divine again, that's it's like it's a burning bush basically, But how do you interpret the burning bush that the talm will interpret that very differently than Catholicism or you know, even maybe Freemasonry, but Free Mason we were probably more in line with the Cabala. But the point being is that's like the divine fire of God, and so you're you're monitoring cycles. And I'm not espousing astrology in a divinatory way. I'm not espousing it in a predicting this will happen. I don't do any of that to me, that's all. Don't I don't jibe with any of that. But the point is this Pluto cycle the start the founding of America seventeen seventy six, Pluto was in I think it's twenty eight degrees, twenty nine degrees Capricorn, twenty seven, I can't remember. It's it's around the end of Capricorn. So now it's coming back around where it's approaching its original point at the founding of America. So for in theory, this event would be very important to America as a whole. And America really kind of dictates what the rest of the world does. You know, where the the American dream that everybody looks at whatever you think about, a dream for some nightmare for others. But so that's really like symbolically saying, the divine fire of God, the real God, you know, is coming around. And Pluto is a planet of judgment, and so what is you know again, Judgment's a word. How do you define it? What is a judgment to somebody, But these are something to think about. The astrology correspondence is there, whether you believe in astrology to have legitimacy or not. But the elites certainly monitor it, so there might have their own view of point on judgment. They might try to enact some of that, but are they the ones who are really in control and will they be able to do that? And I think that that gets around to free will. I think I do believe this is an accordance with Catholic teaching. We all have free will, and that's why I don't believe in the astrology that says otherwise, I don't practice it. I don't mess with it, and people are free to do so if they want, but for me, that's just not what I do. And so I think it indicates there is a collective. We all have a relationship to the collective, and so our free will impacts the people around us. And so I think it's going to be an interesting time with that cycle. Whether there is validity to astrology or not, the elites will be viewing it and probably trying to perform some shanning, and it's based on that. I don't know what it would be, but it could be also a time for powerful change if people, I think, get back to healthier ways of being and are able to view the deception. And I think, like you said, the QAnon stuff, even though I'm I'm really suspicious of all those sorts of things. To me, Trump represents people at least looking back to tradition on some level, whether he's a complete puppet, whether he's sort of on the outskirts but still control. Whatever you think about what he actually is, I don't even really care. I don't get Trump triggered when people when he says something stupid. I don't overly promote him. I just think he's there because that is just a reflection of the state of America. I think that's why I think the rulers kind of are. It's kind of like the collective people. It gets kind of like personified in a way and a ruler. So in some way, when you overly criticize the rulers in some way, you're probably actually criticizing yourself, and you just you want to blame everything on the president, right, That's kind of a trap we all fall into. And so I think it's just simply a time where people are looking back and be like, you know what, maybe the way we used to do things was better and healthier, and everyone's telling us we got to move forward and do all this stuff. But you start, I think we're seeing a lot of the things coming to fruition, especially the founding principles that our country was founded on. I'm not saying I I you know, I'm not saying do away with the Bill Rights or anything like that. I'm just saying that there was a lot of Freemasonic deistic principles built into the founding of America. And I think that some of those principles, despite sounding nice, are coming to their logical conclusion now and we're seeing the monster that it creates, and we might have to rethink some of these things. And so I try to be positive, and I think that we need to do our best to try to deal with the fact that maybe there is an objective morality that we should try to be striving for or alluding to. And I think that that's where going back to some of the tradition that we've been programmed to think is evil and repressive, maybe actually sometimes those things are liberating, and the things that tell us that are liberating is actually what's oppressive and enslaving us even though it's disguised as freedom and liberation, and how many wars end up getting fought because of that very notion, right.
Speaker 1: Very well said. And man, that is some deep stuff. Everybody. You have to go check out you YouTube that is schis them two six right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, and I have a Twitter account that I just post whatever's new. I'm not super active on it. People can feel free to email me. I also in my research, I'm going to be creating a website. It's kind of in the works right now, and I'm gonna have a paid member section. You know, It's not going to be super expensive, pretty standard for what probably other people charge, and that will allow me to really dig into a lot of the stuff a bit better. And also the astrology stuff will be coming back at some point, so you know, if anybody looks into the research, they like it enough to like be like, hey, you know, I'm interested in the paid member section, or maybe I might be interested in astrology reading in the future. Feel free to email me. I don't respond to comments. I don't have time. I need to try to get away from the computer as much as possible. But I am very open to people contact me if they'd like, and so, yeah, you could follow on Twitter, subscribe on YouTube, and then look out for more stuff in the future with a whole new website and the pay member stuff. Definitely well one podcast, sorry, one last thing. The podcast. It's on hiatus right now. I think I have like sixteen or seventeen episodes. People can check those out again some of the older content. My mind set is shifted a bit, but I think it's still relevant. And the best way I can describe it is before it was very neutral, without any real narrative. It was just observing and connecting things and showing the connections and how deeply entrenched all the esoteric stuff is. And now it's more shifted to the narrative of the battle of Western civilization with again the power struggle of the old in the new world. I have my own opinions on it. You can disagree with them on it, but I do believe that that power struggle in battle is reality, regardless if you choose a side or reject both of them.
Speaker 1: Very good Night is great information, and I want to thank you again for coming on tonight. We're going to have to have you back on tonight. I want to welcome doctor Michael Salah. He is an internationally recognized scholar in international politics, conflict resolution, and US foreign policy. He has held academic appointments in the School of International Service and the Center for Global Peace American University, the Department of Political Science Australian National University, and the Elliott School of International Affairs. He has a PhD in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia. During his academic career, he was the author editor of four books focusing on international politics. He has conducted research and fieldwork into ethnic conflicts involving East Timor, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Sri Lanka. He is more popularly known as a pioneer in the development of exopolitics, the study of the main actors, institutions, and political processes associated with extraterrestrial life. He is the author of several books and his Secret Space Program series. He's comprised four books that investigated whistleblower and insider testimonies on multiple classified space programs. All four have become number one Amazon bestsellers. Doctor sala welcome, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Good? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: For joining us.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to tonight. We're of course going to get into exopolitics and how it relates to our current global crisis. I'd also like to talk a little bit about the Secret Space Program, get your insights into that, and a little history of et human relations. But this is your first time on I'd like to know what got you started in ufology, secret Space program, and ultimately exopolitics.
Speaker 3: Well, it actually really began when I started doing my PhD research back in nineteen eighty nine. I was always interested in international conflict. That was my specialty. So I was very interested in what is it that drives international conflict? And the more I studied that, the more interested I became on the stories of these puppeteers or these secret controllers pulling the strings of international conflict. Because at the end of my career academic career, I'd reached a conclusion that I was like the fireman running around furiously trying to put out fires, when what I should have really been doing was going out there trying to catch the arsonist. And so that's really what happened to me. I changed from being a kind of fireman into being an investigator, into this secret cabal, this government, these puppeteers pulling the strings, manipulating global actors at all levels of government. And so that's when I became very interested in the whole exopolitics literature, beginning in two thousand and one when I first came across doctor Stephen Grigs Disclosure Project press conference, and I realized that this actually would explain a lot of the missing pieces in what it is that drives international conflict. And the more I studied that, the more I was able to put the pieces all together. So it's really been a long kind of thirty year journey into understanding international conflict and arriving at this position. Now it's all about unmasking the puppeteers that manipulate major global institutions, political, economic, religious, and cultural institutions.
Speaker 1: Now I can imagine that the universities you were associated with weren't too supportive of your new research choice. Am I right and saying that, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was basically forced out. I mean that's what happened in two thousand and one when I first began to be interested in this exopolitics UFO phenomenon, my university colleagues and my superior would not support it at all, and they made it very clear that if I continued this research and if I made the university in any way look bad in terms of what they considered to be bad, then I would be forced out. And that's exactly what happened. In two thousand and four, the Washington Post ran a feature story on my research. And normally, to have the Washington Post run a feature story on your research would be like a great accomplishment in academia, but for me, it was the exact opposite. I was warned the Washington Post interviewed my university superiors, and I was told that, well, if the Post came out with this story, then that would be pretty much it. And that's what happened. The Post did come out with the story. Just a few weeks later, I was told that my position was being summarily terminated. I would not be renewed at all at the end of the academic year.
Speaker 1: And so that was it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now, for those that aren't familiar with the term, could you just explain what exopolitics is?
Speaker 3: Simply, it's looking at politics out from outside of the conventional political spectrum in terms of looking at it in terms of space. So you know, we have terms like exobiology, or we have exo planetology, which is all about looking at you know, an outside biology and extraterrestrial biology or an outside our Solar system planets, you know, exo planetology. And so exopolitics was pretty much the same, going outside of the conventional political spectrum, which is kind of like regional politics, comparative politics, global politics, and going beyond that into exopolitics, looking at what is it that's happening outside of our Earth, our planet, and even into the other solar systems and so forth. So that's where exopolitics comes in.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to let's say the United States involvement with UFOs and possible Black projects, secret space program, do you think that it all kind of started around the World War II era when with Project paper Clip or do you think there was involvement before.
Speaker 3: I definitely began during the Second World War. The Allied Powers learned about Nazi Germany having achieved remarkable success in building flying source of technologies, and that's irrefutable. I mean, there's no doubt that Germany was working on flying source of prototypl a number of different flying source of prototypes. There's a lot of literature that even you have FBI sources, CIA sources and incredible engineers and scientists after the Second World War confirming that the Germans were working on flying source of prototypes. The big debate is whether or not Germany achieved any kind of like significant breakthroughs in these reverse engineering programs and were able to take some of those technologies out of Europe before the end of the Second World War into places like South America and Antarctica to continue their programs. A lot of people say no, no, they just failed. It was like just a few prototypes that they developed in Europe and these failed for various reasons, whereas others say, no, they succeeded, and the most successful prototypes they took with them out of Europe. So anyway, what happened was that during the Second Wore War, the Allied powers, especially the US Army and the US Navy, learned that the Germans had achieved remarkable success. So they sent teams into Germany at the end of the Second Wore War to find out what the Germans had achieved success in. And so those teams were called, well, the US Army, its team was called the Operation Lusty, and so Operation Lusty went in after the Second Wore War came to an end, and they had teams of scientists and Army specialists retrieving all of the advanced technologies that the Germans were working on when it came to aerospace vehicles, and the Navy did the same thing. They had their own program, and so both the Army and the Navy had separate programs to identify and retrieve any advanced flying source of technologies as well as other jet propulsion and rocket propelled technologies that the Germans had developed and bring it all back into the United States. And that's when the flying source of program really began in the United States.
Speaker 1: Now, according to accounts from some researchers over the years, that the German secret societies actually channeled this information about originally to get this information about how to reverse engineer craft. Is that something you'd agree with.
Speaker 3: Yeah. At the very beginning, it was a civilian program led by German secret societies, and they had mystics like Maria Osich and others associated with the Full Society and the Rural Society. Those were the two German secret societies that were involved in and they were challenging They were using psychic sources of information, and they achieved remarkable success, so much so that by nineteen thirty three, when Hitler came to power, he understood that the German secret societies had been so successful in establishing these kinds of esoteric sources of information and even developing a prototype flying saucer using these psychic sources of information that Nazi Germany appropriated that and put it all under the control of the Nazi SS, and Heinrich Himmler then began to control these programs. But in Nazi Germany there were always two programs. One was controlled by the Nazi SS, which was trying to weaponize this esoteric flying source of research technology for the coming war effort, and another program, which was much more a kind of esoteric German nationalist program trying to establish clear lines of communication with this Aryan super race that was located in the Alder Brown star system and in the inner Earth regions of the planet.
Speaker 1: So I think it's pretty safe to say, you know, after World War Two, after Project paper Clip, NASA, the CIA, various branches of the government, you know, we're pretty much saturated with Nazis, and they're the ones that essentially run our country now, Is that something you'd agree with?
Speaker 3: Definitely. There was an Operation paper Clip, and of course everyone knows that they're at least fifteen hundred German scientists brought in to help the US rocket industry to take off. But what was really happening was that these Operation paper Clip scientists were a bridge to this breakaway German society in Antarctica and to this fourth rich that had been established in Latin America using all of this Nazi gold that had been funneled out of Europe before the end of the war, So that the Germans had set up a fourth thrike that had economic clout through a transnational grouping of corporations that were linked to German multinational groups as well as this breakaway group in Antarctica. So they had achieved a remarkable success with that, and so they were able to use that base to infiltrate the US military industrial complex. So by the nineteen fifties they had become so successful that they began to take over a lot of top aerospace companies. And this is documented. I mean, there are many many stories of how German scientists came in under Operation paper Clip and were given seeing a positions in aerospace companies, in US national laboratories in Nassa with kind of minimal security vetting at all, whereas American scientists had all of these really stringent security tests imposed on them. And the reason was that the Germans were given leadership positions. And this is a fact if you look at the Marshall's Space Flight Center that was set up for the Nassau Pollar program, that was run by German Verner von Braun and his and other Germans that had worked with him in the V two rocket program in Nazi Germany. And also the Kennedy Space Center was run by another German doctor, Klerk Deboose, which was also who was also another former Nazi. So when you look at this, it's very clear that the Apollo program was being run by Germans and the real program, the real goal was, and I described this in my book The USA for Secret Space Program, the real goal of Apollo was not to get Americans to the Moon, which it did. The real program was to get Germans to Mars and Alpha Centauri. And that's the real story of the Apollo program. It funneled billions of dollars to South America and Antarctica with resources and manpower, so that the Germans could build a colony on Mars which could then be used for deep space operations and establishing colonies elsewhere outside of our Solar system.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to get to that soon, but first I want to talk about Antarctica since you mentioned it. Do you think that Antarctica used to be in our ancient past the home of advanced civilizations, possibly that there may have been extraterrestrial involvement that started in Antarctica. It used to be tropical or subtropical. What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think Antarctica we know that it was at one point in its history free of ice. So there's a really good book by a couple, Rand flem Ath and his wife Rose. They wrote a book called Antarctica. They called it Atlantis under the Ice, and that book really describes how Antarctica during earlier pollships was ice free and that during successive pollships. And they map out the relative position of Antarctica around ninety thousand BC, around fifty thousand BC, and around eleven thy seven hundred BC based on historical records that show that Antarctica for those periods was largely free of ice, especially the kind of the Palmer Peninsula of Antarctica was ice free throughout that entire history, and that matches with Plato's description of Atlantis and that around nine thousand, six hundred BC was when you had this catastrophic set of disasters that led to the flooding of Antarctica, and that matches with what we know of the end of the last ice Age, the so called end of the Younger Driest period, when there was a rapid change in the Earth's temperatures and where there was a warming in places like Greenland, and that's because there was a pole shift, and so Antarctica moved into its present location just directly over the south pole, whereas Greenland moved from the Northern Arctic region into a kind of slightly more temperate region where there was a substantial increase in temperature. And so that's that was the end of the Younger Dryest period, and Plato described it perfectly as a great flood submerging the island continent of Atlantis. So yeah, there's a record showing that Atlantis was ice free, and so that means now submerged under the ice are the remnants of this flash rows and civilization that was buried under all of the ice sheets after a very rapid pull shift.
Speaker 1: Now I know there's speculation that there may be massive ships under the ace artifacts like you were talking about remnants of an advanced civilization. Do you think there is still active activity going on with possible remnants of this civilization still going on today?
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely. You know, what we need to keep in mind is that this is not an isolated situation where there are multiple sources talking about around eleven thousand and six hundred BC or six hundred years ago that there was this catastrophic set of disasters. These occur on a periodics cycle, and what happens is that you have advanced civilizations that at the end of an era recognize that something major is about to happen, and because they've achieved a certain level of technological sophistication, which typically is restricted to the elites of that society, they're able to escape the cataclysms and they go either underground or they go off planet. And so what we have, and this is not just Atlantis and Greece. We're talking about China, India, South America, many many stories of prior civilizations are going underground to escape these cataclysmic events and elites taking with them advanced technologies. So this has happened again and again, and I think what we have in places like Antarctica the remnants of these ancient civilizations who thrive in these deep underground caverns, some of which are massive. I mean, the descriptions of some of these caverns are that they are like as big as the state of Texas. They are just massive caverns, and so you can locate an entire civilization down there. Because we've got to remember that the Earth's crust is over one hundred miles thick, and so anywhere in that one hundred miles of thickness, you could have vast pockets, so that the Earth's crust is like a honeycomb, and so you could have in that honeycomb earth model, you can have vast cavern systems kind of like existing underneath one another. And this is where we can have, like historically, many many different civilizations existing under the Earth. And that's what I think is happening under the ice sheets of Antarctica now.
Speaker 1: Earlier when you were mentioning our secret space program and some of the operations. Have you talked about that we have operations currently on Mars and the Moon. How far do you think the secret space program goes? Are we reaching outside our Solar system and beyond?
Speaker 2: Have we gotten that far?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think when we're talking about secret space programs, we need to keep in mind that there are multiple secret space programs.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: The German Breakaway program that was established in Antarctica that I was able to establish colonies on Mars and then establish a presence outside of our solar system. Later on, the US Navy was able to begin to replicate, and by the nineteen late nineteen seventies early nineteen eighties, the Navy was able to build deep space battle fleets. And according to several sources that I've worked with, probably the most well known is William Tompkins, who has talked about his experiences in helping set up a Navy secret space program. He talked about eight space battlegroups that the Navy established in the late seventies and early eighties, and this has been cooperated by other insiders. And these battlegroups operate in deep space and outside of our Solar system. And so those are the two that I know of that are most active outside of our solar system, the German dark Fleet and also the Navy's a solar warden program. You know, there are other space programs that have been established, but I don't think any of those are as well established or as technologically sophisticated as as the German and the Navy's program.
Speaker 1: Now, I've interviewed quite a few people about the secret space program, including whistleblowers that have climed to have been super soldiers in the program. Now, according to their testimony, one of the ways to get to these destinations like the Moon or Mars would be a consciousness transfer. And then there's also this jump room. Are you familiar with this and could you talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, that's really interesting exactly how it is that this twenty em back reverse aging process works and how these insiders can do these terms, multiple terms of twenty years and then come back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One idea is that they kind of like physically go out there, they do their term of service, and then they're physically aged, rest and then put back in time to when they first set off and they kind of like relive that twenty years again. Another model is that their consciousness is taken out of their body, and it's kind of like borrowed where for twenty years they're put into some cloned version and then they go out there and they do their twenty and backs, you know, multiple twenty and backs even and then at the end of that they're put back in their body. Their consciousness is put back into their body. So when they wake up, they have their original body, you know, at sixteen seventeen years of age, that that hasn't changed, that hasn't been used for anything, just that their consciousness has gone out and done this. So, you know, those are the two models, and both of them work for some people. You know, one makes more sense than the other, and certainly we need to have an open mind as to whether either of these is more valid than the other, or whether both could be working at the same time. But certainly, the idea of being able to take our consciousness, our soul matrix, out of this physical body and put it into another body for an extended period of time while the original body is kept in some kind of stasis is something that's very very possible, and I've come across a few people that verify this has been going on for a long time.
Speaker 1: What races or what kinds of extraterrestrials do you think that we're directly involved with with the secret space program or have been in contact with us in modern history.
Speaker 3: Well, the ones that we know the most about, you know, based on different insiders and witnesses contact, these experiences and so forth, are typically the gray extraterrestrials, the human looking extraterrestrials, the reptilian extraterrestrials. And then you have the insectoid, the praying mantis looking extraterrestrials, and and they appear to have different agendas. They often operate in opposition to one another now and that and that means that they have different agendas. We do know that the gray and the reptilian extraterrestrials in particular have been helping the US Air Force's secret space program, and we're helping the German secret space program.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then you have the human looking extraterrestrials having helped the Navy's secret space program as well as having helped the original German esoteric nationalist space program as it was set up, and that never really stopped operating. So, so what you essentially have is almost like a proxy war happening between these different groups of extraterrestrials that that help try and pull a society in their unpreferred directions. So you had this happening in Nazi Germany and the Weimau Republic during the nineteen twenties and early thirties, and then you had the same thing happening in the United States after the Second World War.
Speaker 1: Now, when I look at different accounts of abductions, people talking about hybrid programs that they've been taking on ships, and they've met hybrid children of theirs, all these different experiments I hear about, and then we look at different contact accounts throughout history, it seems like these extraterrestrials, if that's what they are, interdimensional, whatever they are, that they from from my view, that we're some sort of experiment and we always have been, and they have their ways of steering society, steering the world in a certain direction. Do you see it that way as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is something that it's taken me a long time to kind of work that out, and there are different, multiple sources that paint this picture. I was first told about this from a contact d by the name of Alex Collier who talked about twenty two different genetic long term experiments. You have people like Zechariah Sitchen. There's another scholar by the name of Arthur Horn who wrote a book called Humanities Extraterrestrial Origins actually that something along those lines, but essentially saying that if you go back far enough in history, and it seems that five hundred thousand years is the starting point, that there were a series of extraterrestrial interventions whereas many as twenty two different extraterrestrial long term genetic experiments were put in place. And so you've had like between forty to different forty to sixty different extraterstrial civilizations coming in and collaborating with one another and putting together these what today exists as twenty two long term genetic experiments, where all of the different major racial groups on the planet are a result of these different genetic experiments. And to me, that makes a lot of sense. It kind of like explains the great variation in human abilities and diversity, and of course the very different kind of like ethnic physiologies that we witness. But yet you know, we are all like one human genotype when you kind of look at the basic physiology of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when you know, when you look at the people in power that have always been in power on our planet, these elite people that have always had this divine right to rule, do you think that they have actual a blome blood line that is possibly off planet or some kind of extraterrestrial bloodline that they want to keep in power.
Speaker 3: Definitely. I think that's what's going on. When we look at ancient books like or texts like the Sumerian King's List, or we look at Benetho's History of ancient Egypt, we see they describe errors where first there was direct rule by the gods, which today we would regard as extraterrestrials. Then there was the rule by the demigods, which were the hybrids offspring of these extraterrestrials and human females. And then you had the rule by humans who justified their rule on the divine right of kings that they were directly connected to the gods. And so I think that's when you actually had the ruling blood lying families taking off that these are groups of elites that trace their ancestry to these hybrid offshoots of these ancient god extraterrestrial rulers that at one point far enough in our history ruled all over you, all humanity. And so this is why I think these ruling blooded families believe that they are entitled to secretly manipulate and control humanity, because they say that, you know, when you look at the way human affairs are run today, it's total chaos. That things were much better when you actually had the wreck rule by the gods, and so we want to restore that. And so that's how they justify what they're doing to try and bring about to restore this ancient rule by extraterrestrials. And I think this is something we are in the midst of witnessing with the possibility of another pole shift, Antarctica becoming again ice free, and a lot of the buried artifacts they're re emerging, and these alleged statis chambers becoming going online again, where the beings or the gods as they were known, are become free. And we're talking about giants, we're talking about nephyline, We're talking about beings that look human but can be like anywhere from twelve to twenty feet high and they believe themselves to be the revine rulers of humanity, and you have these ruling bloodline families that want to basically hand over political power to these ancient gods or offsprings of the gods.
Speaker 1: When you look at the elite power structure, the Vatican and the royal family has always usually first looked at to be at the top of the pyramid or towards the top. Would you agree with that? And do you think that the Vatican actually has possible extraterrestrials that they keep there, because I've heard, you know, some researchers talk about that and there's a speculation that they're actually housing these ancient extraterrestrials. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about the Vatican is that it is a religious institution, but it also has an academy of sciences. And the Vatican has always pursued this dual process of trying to practice their religious faith along with scientific exploration and combine the two in their elite institutions. So if you look at the organizations like the Jesuits and other orders like the Benedictine Monks, Dominicans and so forth, secretly these groups always combined the esoteric with the latest scientific advances, and so that's why they were able to continue to do breakthrough scientific research in their secret Vatican facilities, the laboratories and so forth, whereas mainstream scientific institutions practiced this separation of church and state, and that was a great mistake. While on the one hand it was understandable there was this kind of like unnecessary bifurcation of science and religious religion, and this was something that the German esotoric societies understood after the First World War that in order to make breakthrough, great breakthroughs in understanding ancient technologies and being able to develop these advanced technologies to take us into the stars, you needed to combine science and religion, or science and spirituality is probably a better combination. And so the Germans were able to do that, whereas Western scientific institutions even to this day continue this separation, but the Vatican never did. The Vatican who has always continued to do this separation. And so when you look at time travel technologies, Vatican scientists are at the forefront of that, and there's research showing this. Father Father Palegrini, Pellegrini and Netti is one of the Vatican scientists who in the nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties developed Project looking Glass Technology, which was a which was basically look at time travel, being able to utilize time travel principles through resident frequencies, benedicting, chanting, and so forth. So the Vatican understands that there is a very close relationship between harmonic resonance, spirituality, faith and science, and so the Vatican really is at the leading edge. And so this is why when you look at the black programs that combine scientific research with trying to reverse engineer extraterstrial technologies, you see Vatican scientists involved because they bring in a very different mindset and they have continued to work very closely with extraterrestrials themselves.
Speaker 1: Now, if we look at our planet as if it were an experiment and we are being steered by off planet controllers, what do you think is the agenda? Are multiple agendas happening right now? It seems as soon as twenty twenty hit that all of a sudden, you know, our world changed. We have all these agendas at play because of supposedly a virus. But now when you go outside the world's a completely different place. Everyone's wearing masks, the economy is falling apart. Globally, we're seeing all these changes. We're seeing all this integration with technology. This new technology is coming out. We're going to see the Internet of things, humans being integrated with technology, and it all seems to be being steered in this direction that researchers like myself have been looking at for years and saying, Wow, it's actually happening now. So what are your thoughts on how this all connects on what's happening right now?
Speaker 3: Well, we are really at this kind of critical juncture in our history as a species. I really think that this coming election twenty twenty is really going to determine not only the future of the United States as a republic as a sovereign entity in global affairs, but also the future of the planet. I believe that depending on who wins or the outcome of the election, and there really are multiple scenarios emerging here with the election, probably the optimal scenario is that you actually have the white hats ensuring that there is a fair, a clean and fair election, and that the technology will be revealed, the advanced aerospace technologies will be revealed in a second Trump administration through Space Force, because I think Space Force is a disclosure initiative. It was set up to make it possible for the release of these advanced aerospace technologies that were secretly developed and deployed going all the way back to the sixties and the seventies. So they want to release these and the way to do it is to do it through Space Force, which is a new military service, and Space Force can can simply say these are our newly acquired acquisitions. These are incredibly new, powerful technologies, and we want to share these with the planet and help American industry start to reverse engineer these for the general public, and Space Force can unveil these technologies without any questions being asked in terms of well, you know, this is like this technology is very old, because Space Force leaders can say, well, you know, we're a new service, these are new technologies. But on the other hand, you have the deep State, which has a completely different agenda, and I think what they want to do is come up with some major false flag event, a really major one, and I think that the one that probably is most likely is a false flag asteroid impact. Many people probably aren't aware that Back in November of two thousand and sixteen, FEMA, NASA, the US Air Force, the California State Emergency Services came together to put together a simulated asteroid impact that would take place on September twenty, twenty twenty. So we're talking about something that's going to take place just over three weeks from now. That was the hypothetical exercise, And to me, this makes perfect sense that if you wanted to prevent a second Trump administration, what you want to do is have the presidential elections canceled because of some catastrophic event, and a false flag asteroid event would be the way to do it. And I think this is all the pieces are in play now. Whether or not that happens, I don't know. I think when you look at all the pieces, this all lines up very well. I'm actually working on an article on this that I'm going to release in the by Saturday, August twenty nine, and also discuss at the extra politics in twenty twenty one Predictions webinar, We're all going to more detail into this. But I think this is the false flag event, and this would set in place a series of constitutional events that would lead to President Trump being removed from office through by applying the Constitution on January twenty because his term of office ends on January twenty, twenty twenty one, unless there's a new election. And so without a new election, Trump's term of office would end, and then the power would evolve back to the US Congress to select the next president. And so this is one way I think that the deep state wants to remove Trump from power. So I'll be discussing this at length in my article that comes out on my exopolitics dot org website and on this at this upcoming webinar.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as myself, I have never followed politics. I've never trusted any president. I've never believe I'm of the personal belief that they're all under control. Trump has done some things that have made me, you know, raise my eyebrows a little bit and think of him a little differently, But I still I'm still very agnostic towards politics, and I'm really not looking towards anyone to save us, because I personally am of the belief that it's up to us to stand up, to have an uprising, to kind of take everything back, because I just don't trust him. I don't trust politicians. But like I said, you know, Trump has done some interesting things, I'll say, and there are i would say, more positive things coming out of that side than the left. So I definitely like to hear what makes you think, what makes you trust Trump and think that he is the answer to kind of change this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think probably for me, the most compelling reason for why I believe Donald Trump is the best person for the job is his support for the creation of Space Force. I mean, he has been a big proponent of development of space Force from very early on. And Space Force is tremendously important because what it's trying to do is to bring under the control of one US military service all of the different space assets that have been deployed not only by the Air Force, the Navy, the Army, Marines, but also corporations, and bring all that under the control of one unified military service that maintains accountability, transparency, a clear chain of command. And that is very important because the thing is, one of the things you learn in doing this research is that the way the deep State operates is through false flag operations, where they can basically deceive the public and deceive regular government and military personnel that someone from another group has pulled off a major attack on your country or on your institutions. But with the creation of Space Force, it makes it more and more difficult for these kinds of false flag events to take place. And what's very very interesting is that while Trump has been a very big supporter of Space Force, there are many people from the political left that are calling for the abolishment of Space Force. And you also have that series on Netflix that is trying to ridicule Space Force, and so you have to kind of like, look at, well, why did Netflix come out with this series where Steve Carroll stars and it makes fun of this new military service. Why is that? I'll tell you why the Deep State doesn't want Space Force. The Deep State is terrified by Space Force, and the reason is very simple, because Space Force will put an end to the false flag operations that the Deep State has been pulling off using its space operations or sp assets since nine to eleven. Nine to eleven was a false flag event orchestrated from space, using the Deep State's assets to pull that off.
Speaker 1: Now, over the past few years, we've been seeing a lot more talk about UFOs and the mainstream media. We have the to the Stars Academy, supposedly they're going to be talking about possible off planet materials that they found. What are your thoughts on this. Do you think that they're preparing us for something that there may be some sort of disclosure in the near future, or is it something maybe more malevolent that they're going to do a fake invasion.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: You know, when we look at everything that's emerged over the last few months, I think there are multiple agendas here at play in terms of like doing some kind of official disclosure. I think one narrative and we see that with the kind of like a tip program to the Stars program where you have all of these disclosures pointing to these UFOs being a threat, being a national security threat, and I think that all feeds into this idea of a possible alien threat or some kind of threat posed by eras other major nations. But I think the whole threat scenario is being pushed for a particular ufone narrative to make people scared so that that way they kind of like surrender authority. And at this point in our history, even though I would love for extraterstrial disclosure to happen, I don't think the mass majority of people are ready for it yet, they need to be prepared. So if you were to just unveil extraterstrials are here, I think they'd be chaos. Whereas the other narrative, or the other initiative I think, which is being pushed by white hats, is to first release advanced technologies, is to first use set up something like space Force, which would be the vehicle for releasing new energy technologies, for having American industries basically build these advanced aerospace technologies, new energy systems, alternative healing modalities, build all of these and kind of like massively reindustrialize America with all of these advanced technologies so that we become something closer to like a Jetson's society with flying cars, kind of like our free energy devices in our homes, and then like five years, ten years down the track, they will then really reveal to us the existence of extraterstrial lives. So I think there were these multiple agendas at play, and we're seeing it now with what's happening with Congress being briefed about uh these out of the out of these world technologies that are being studied in corporate facilities, and that this is something that reverse engineering has been attempted on.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think if Trump doesn't win, that we are going to be on an even more fast track to just this total dystopia that you can see coming in the future, This you know, total slave control system that they apparently want to enforce on the planet. Do you think that we're on a fast track for that if Trump doesn't win.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I think if done, if Trump doesn't win, what's going to happen is that China is going to become the dominant power on the planet. And at some point China will eclipse the US militarily and would be able to basically launch space Paul Harbor, take out the US satellite grid and make the Chinese satellite grid the default grid for the planet. And so we would all then be linked up into the Baydo satellite grid that that China is setting up. We would we would all have this advanced five G technology which would bring incredible Internet speeds into our phones and into our homes, but it would all be controlled by China. You would have artificial intelligence being increasingly used to monitor us, all all of the major Internet companies, social media companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter would would basically line up very closely behind China, and we would have massive censorship. The alternative news media would be suppressed. The only thing that would come forward would a kind of China centric worldview, and anyone, anyone that bucks the system, we would be subjected to a social credit system which would be global. Anything you said and did would impact your social credit score. So we would think essentially become a slave society if Trump isn't re elected, and I think it's as simple as that. Unfortunately, I think it's quite clear that the Democratic Party is really controlled by China and the deep state, whereas the Republican Party really is still trying to maintain this kind of sovereign status of the US with the US military firmly behind it.
Speaker 1: Right now, our country is so divided that I don't, you know, no matter what the turnout, there's going to be some unrest. You know, it's possible we might even see some kind of civil war after this, if you know, if Trump wins, or you know, if even if he doesn't. It seems like we can't win either way because there will be some sort of consequences or civil unrest to follow. Do you think do you see that happening?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, what I see happening is that the mass media is trying to put out this idea, this narrative that America is deeply divided and that there's fighting between Americans. I don't I have to challenge that. I mean, I think what you have is that on the one hand, you have rural America, which is solidly in favor of law and order, a strong middle class, American sovereignty, American values, a strong military, and you know, and that that's for both Democrat and Republicans in rural America. When you get into the major cities, what you have is kind of like a lot of the political left who are being instigated to riot and demonstrate. And because of the coronavirus, you have a lot of young people, college aged people that are just kind of getting out there and demonstrating because it's basically the only way now you can get out there and be with your buddies and do things together. So I think it's an illusion. This whole idea that America is deeply divided is an illusion that is being promoted by the mainstream media, and it's only in major urban areas that you get this idea of this kind of this kind of social device. But even if you go into major American cities, I don't think there's really that much support for defunding the police and really having these kind of left wing mobs being given a free hand. I don't think there's much support for that at all. I mean, you have business leaders in the big cities in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco. You know, they're totally opposed to, you know, giving free reign to these riots and these demonstrators. So you know, this is this is really a narrative being pushed by the mainstream media, and it's losing support. And right now the deep state knows this. They understand through internal or polling that the Democratic Party is in a free fall, the support for them is in a free fall, that minority voters, people that are traditionally voting traditional independence are all moving over to the Trump Democratic law, to the Trump law and order approach. So this is why the deep state is panicking and why I think that this idea of a false flag event, a major event that creates a kind of regional catastrophe in the United States is seriously being contemplated, and all the signs are there, and the only question to my mind is whether the white hats in the in the military, and the and the secret space program can prevent that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the media is definitely doing an all out psychological warfare campaign to you know, if not divide us, to push this image that we are divided. Like you said, there's there's all kinds of you know, this media division everywhere you look. You know, you can't watch the news because first of all, there's no good information that's going to come out of it anyway, and second, it's all negative trying to push their agendas forward. Now we have a few minutes left, I'd like to get back to extraterrestrials for the last few minutes that we have. Do you think that there are some that walk among us that we could be next to at any given day and we wouldn't even notice. Do you think that there are they are walking among us?
Speaker 3: Definitely? I think when you know, looking at the big pitch in terms of extraterrest I think what we need to consider is that the vast majority of extraterrestrials are very positive beings that want to help humanity evolve, and that they have decided that the best way of doing that is not to show up and say, heah, here we are you know, we're here to help you with advanced tech and will help you solve your problems. That that was that that approach has been tried before and failed spectacularly. That's what happened in Atlantis, and that failed. So what they're doing now is that they're operating behind the scenes. They are infiltrating human society, putting their people in prominent positions, in helping thought leaders, in helping military institutions. I think William Tompkins described it really well in his books Selected by Extraterrestrials, where he described how these extraterrestrials infiltrated major corporations to help American engineers and scientists solve problems concerning the development of very powerful aerospace vehicles that could operate in deep space. And that, I think is how the positive extraterrestrils are operating. Now there are other extraterrestrils. I think there's a smaller number of like more negative extraterrestrials who have been working with the deep State, working with compromised institutions. You know, we're talking about gray extraterrestrials, reptilian extraterrestrials, and that they are overall a minority, but nevertheless they have had like an outsized influence because they have been working directly with the Deep State. And so what we are witnessing now is really kind of like the endgame is whether or not we as a species are going to follow this kind of higher path of technological development with kind of spiritual and ethical evolution, or whether we're going to go in this path of like a catastrophe, crisis and manipulation by the Deep Day. And I'm very optimistic. I think that we are going to succeed. But still, you know, we have to be very wary of what the deep State can do because, like you know, like a cornered animal, it is very dangerous when it doesn't have any options left.
Speaker 1: Now, just recently, I had my very first contact experience. Now, my whole life, I've always been interested in the ufology and extraterrestrials and the paranormal, but have never had an experience. I've never even seen a UFO. Well, a few weeks ago I saw my first UFO. I couldn't prove that it was UFO, but it was definitely something interesting. And then two weeks after that, I had a meditation session and I actually, I truly believe I made contact with another intelligence and my consciousness was on what I can only describe as a ship and I met other etheric beings there. Now, this seems to be happening a lot to a lot of people during this time. Like, I've never experienced this, and I've had plenty of people who've described this to me, and I could never wrap my head around it until I experienced it myself. The communication between these beings was completely psychic, and I felt such a great sense of love coming from these beings. These were definitely positive beings trying to get a message to me, and they did. They gave me a lot of information during our contact. Do you think that this is happening worldwide, that a lot more people are being contacted.
Speaker 3: That's a very common story. I've heard that again and again that typically that's how it begins. It's like there's a UFO sighting, and then there's that telepathic connection that is established, and after there's a certain level of comfort that is reached, then it progresses into a physical contact. So that's fantastic what you're experiencing, and you know, I wish you well in that because it's an incredible journey. And I think this is something that is happening worldwide. Any anyone that is receptive, that is open to that, they are going to experience that because this is our future. We are we are going to become a galactic society, and this is the way it will happen. That more and more people will become very comfortable with the idea of open contact with extraterrestrials, and eventually there'll be so many people that are having experiences similar to yours, and they're going to be kind of like wanting the extraterstrils to show up. And that's when we can make a really spectacular quantum leap forward. Because even though I think white hats in government, and I think that a lot of the US military guys, the patriots and the ones that stand by the Constitution, I think that they are at heart really good people. They nevertheless, they are military and they have that military mindset. So I think you can only get so far with that. I think ultimately it's going to be people like you like me who are open and have this kind of direct connection with extraterrestrials, we are going to be the ones that kind of take us further down the path of becoming a galactic civilization. And I think that'll be the process, and I think it's going to happen, but you know, still we have to get through some some big hurdles at the moment.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting because they told me that I was ready so that this was the right time for them to become known and interact. So that's very interesting. Now do you think within our lifetime we could see this worldwide you know, open communication with these beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I think this is what's going to happen. I think the optimal outcome to me is going to be that you're going to have the White Hat six eating that everything moves forward in terms of Trump and the whole kind of release of space Force, the release of all of these advanced technologies that will move forward under space Force, and as these new technologies come on line, people will begin to kind of like open their minds to incredible new possibilities. Space is on the agenda. I mean, you're going to have the Artemis project Artamis project, where you're going to have Americans landing on the Moon again, and then they're going to plan to do the same thing on Mars. So people's attention is going to expand with space force all of these landings, and then it's just going to be an organic process where all of a sudden people's attention goes to space. More people are going to have experiences like yours making telepathic connection, and then one day the extraterrestrials will will suddenly show up, and I think at that point, the white hats will be firmly in control. The white hats will have worked things out the positive extraterrestals and say, yeah, okay, so all right now you can show up that you know, these are the ground rules for you doing that, and they'll work out an agreement and the extra trestles will show up, and I think that will be the optimal outcome. And so I think five years, the ten years we are going to have positive extraterst rules publicly emerging and openly interacting with everyone on the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be absolutely amazing. Doctor Salah, thank you so much for coming on, and everyone be sure click the link in the description to get your tickets to tomorrow's conference Exopolitics and twenty twenty one Predictions with doctor Michael Sala, Laura Eisenhower, and John Desusa. It's an all day conference. You won't want to miss it before you head out, Doctor Salah. If people are interested in finding out more about your work and your books, tell them where they can do so.
Speaker 3: Yes, people can just visit my exopolitics dot org website right and I regularly publish on there and I have a number of I have an email list, so join the email list, and that why you'll be notified whenever there's an update. And then the next day or two I will be putting out a major new article where I discuss some of the things that we were talking about. So that'll be free, So anyone can just log on and we'll subscribe and you'll get that article delivered into your mailbox. So thanks for having me on your show and really enjoyed the interview.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you you can easily swap your Salona for IMT, grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as f five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.