Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, you got a bunch of us with you, besides myself obviously. Uh today we got the Headless Giant with us.
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: How are you can? Please let all the new listeners know who you are. They don't know.
Speaker 5: Any Absolutely, I'm the Headless Giant. You can check out my show on YouTube. I do a Thursday night show where I read your mystical email.
Speaker 6: So if you want to email you experience.
Speaker 5: Ignore me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: She's lucky, she's so cute she can get away with it. That cat is adorable. Yeah, and you can get and you can see Headless's cat if you come check out.
Speaker 3: The show as well. So it's always worth it. Thank you very much, ma Man, I appreciate it. And over to you, Heidi. Please let everybody know what your deal is and what your role about.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: I am Heidi Love. I'm happy to be here. Hello everybody. I said hello before, but I love all of you guys and happy to meet you. So I'm Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website on filteredrivespodcast dot com. You can find me all those places and on Patreon. If you want some extra episodes about Mormon's murders and Mayhem, that's what you're going to get.
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, listen, Thank you very much. And Ethan Indigo, sir.
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find all your amazing books.
Speaker 9: Salute to everybody, and the kitty always an honor to be here with you, guys, an adorable kat and I write on the esoteric and the exoteric. Just finish an article on the called Cult Research Institute dot com to check that out. And I'm on Amazon of course and all the whatever on with my books.
Speaker 8: And so forth. Yes, thanks, next together.
Speaker 3: Of course, and next we got Frida Jin the Ninja. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Sir? What's up?
Speaker 2: Cardinal? Okay? So you can find me on Twitter at lukan Reborn to Be uk O and g Reborn g at Threshold Saints and also the show account at Threshold Saints. My show is about metamagic, meta history and meta reality. So I just recorded with J David Osborne, who's like a really hot writer on the all Lit circuit, So shout out to him, and yeah, thanks Snake, and thanks Heidi hg Ethan and of course JJ big boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, uh all right, and finally now want to uh the guest himself.
Speaker 4: We got Tom the Raptilly oh Ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that threw me off my whole fuck SORRYJJ, go ahead, sir, that's all right.
Speaker 10: JJ Vance a host of operations GCD not the vice President has always appreciate the invite, Nick and fellow occult rejects. Is always looking for the conversation and the Raptians are great. Great to me, looking forward to the conversation. Recently caught a Nick introduced me to your show, and I caught the ancient alien cargo cult show you did here not that long ago, here recent times, and it's one of my favorite topics.
Speaker 8: So it's a it's a good episode. I enjoyed it for sure.
Speaker 6: That's my tune.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, okay, I'm known as the Raptilian. I run a show called Strange Brew Podcast. We've been going for many many years. We essentially cover anything and everything strange. We push pushed controversial topics the whole idea of the show was not for the easily offended or faint of heart. We covered true crime, cryptids, paranormal, like everything that you can think of. So and I also produce music under the alias the Raptilian, and I push the boundaries on hip hop and use it to convey a message towards people to attempt to hopefully wake them up out of this uh this abyss, this matrix bullshit that we have to exist and where governments have our balls in their hands squeezing them.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, graphic, Well, thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 3: If you're into true crime and you're into the you know, paranormal weird shit too, I definitely would.
Speaker 4: I don't know if i'd consider like crop circles paranormal. Maybe definitely go check out this stuff.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, not that we have to stick on this topic, but I do know that, like one of the last episodes you put out was kind of on crop circles and cattle mutilations. I do find those both fascinating for different reasons. Sometimes they think some of them are bullshit, some of them are real, and some of them well real and it's a cult. So h maybe if you want maybe you could just tell us a little bit about what you were talking about on that recently.
Speaker 11: So we're like, I've dived in actually with Wand way back the day about crop circles, but I decided to kind of mesh it in with catam mutilations, which is something we never really have talked about. But that is just strange beyond belief is but crop circles is a strange thing. There's definitely some that could be man made, but even we're saying, like, if it's not, I don't think it's a country bumpkin dude, Like I joked about how it was a bunch of guys drinking moonshine. Then they're like, I want to make a cool symbol, and they make a swastika and then in the grain and shit because they're just bored. But like, realistically, it would take a lot of time and effort. And the ones that you see that are man made by just somebody playing a hoax, they don't look that great. But there's ones that are, like I don't know, they're done in such a precise way that it either is some sort of I don't know, alien technology or it's government technology. I've always believed that the government's at least fifty years ahead of us in technology. They only give us stuff like a phones to keep us distracted, you know. I think they're far ahead of us in a lot of stuff and will not release anything about it.
Speaker 6: It's probably underground bunkers. There definitely is those.
Speaker 11: But this idea that crop circles are created by extraterrestrials interdimensional beings could be a thing because there's like binary codes on some of them where it's like you have to be pretty intelligent to actually decipher some of the codes that they've left, which is strange to begin with. But cadimulations is something that always fascinated me. That's it's so weird, like just a random farmer's like what happened to my cow?
Speaker 6: And it's like God's guts like ripped out.
Speaker 11: And there's a lot of times where we showed it, even a couple of videos where it's like almost like a laser like precise cutting right down. And then there's certain things that are taken out and stuff that is left, like they'll leave they'll take a heart or some other organs and then leave others. And there's been definitely like credible witnesses that have seen this. Even Thore's like, we played one footage where it's supposedly I think it's like a Japan or some this cow is just like taken up board, Like don't it's like it looks like a security footage, but it's just like shot up into the endo nowhere. And nowadays you can't really trust a lot of things that you see. But there is like well documented cases of cattle mutilation and crops circles to be get with. And it's weird, dude, because what is happening to those animals? Why is this happening in rural places? Farmers is taking care of the animals, but then they start disappearing and then they eventually usually find one, and it's it's like surgical in the way that it's like cut open.
Speaker 7: The farmers read the Book of the Cow and wanted to make communculus.
Speaker 6: That's one's favorite subject.
Speaker 5: So that's that's the real crossover between the cow mutilations and these crop circles is the precision, Like somebody's putting an awful lot of thought and energy into how precise these things are happening.
Speaker 6: It is weird. Why Is it that that's why I'm always like, you know, I'd become more skeptical.
Speaker 1: But is it.
Speaker 11: Is it more of the government trying to convey this message that, oh, there's other beings out there, and like ron A Reagan said, if we had an alien threat, you know that we would all would unite under a new world order. Is that what their next stage is because we've covered, like we've built up certain things I want to cover, but we've covered like harp trails, and eventually I want to talk about Project Blue Beams. Some people think it's fake. I think that they have the ability that you can see it. It was some of these concerts that have been put on, but these like the AI technology and holographic beams like you're seeing Tupac dance on stage. They have stuff way far more advanced, I believe than that. And now you see some of this stuff come out where I think they've had technology and then they kind of drip feed up to us and they could easily project some sort of image in the sky. There was a great show from the eighties and they redid it in twenty ten called v where they showed these like reptilian type creatures in the twenty ten version, wonder why I only had one season. They had this like where their ships had panels on the bottom.
Speaker 6: And it reflected.
Speaker 11: It was actually like filming essentially above the ship, which they do have now, and it shows like essentially clouds and stuff, but it's like essentially this technology where it looks like you're looking at it's just the clouds, but it's a plane flying buy er the jet or something like that. So God knows what type of technology they do have.
Speaker 6: I'm always true. That's why it was. My first loves is the paranormal.
Speaker 11: Like we boards very young, we like did we called Harold Dudini and he told us jokes. God knows him, it was actually Harolddini. But you know, I was into this stuff for a very long time. But aliens was like my second love. Like I always hated the government, listening to very anti government music and you know, punk and sex pistols and Dead Kennedy's and all that stuff. But then as I got older, I was like fascinated buy this alien stuff. And I would just sit there listen to David Ike for hours, literally hours and hours, watching all these old.
Speaker 6: Videos, listen to Coast to coast.
Speaker 11: There's a funny story where I was like so into David Ike at the time.
Speaker 6: I was like nineteen twenty.
Speaker 11: I worked at a restaurant with my co host that might show up here, and we've known each other since he was like sixteen and I was like nineteen and one of the.
Speaker 6: Chefs changed Wikipedia.
Speaker 11: They said that David Ike was dead, and I was like what I was like, I thought I was gonna do his big tour, Like I was all sad and upset about it, and then they they're fucking with me, and I was like, you guys are fuck But my coast will detest the fact that, like I've I've been in his ear since he's young, being like the reptilian.
Speaker 6: We're out there, man, and they're going to come abduct you in prober butt.
Speaker 10: You gotta watch out for that. Regards in regards to the technology you're talking about, this optical camouflage, we were saying it was projecting the clouds and.
Speaker 8: Stuff like that. So the US Navy and actually developed that. There's that's patented. So and uh, it's actually.
Speaker 10: The guy who created that, at least the US Navy version of this kind of technology where it's basically just a whole bunch of cameras constantly taking pictures with it simultaneously projecting that onto the screen projecting.
Speaker 6: So wild man, they probably had that long time.
Speaker 10: Very well this he developed it twelve or twenty years ago.
Speaker 9: And yeah, I would say they probably have even better attributes to tech or now and the United States JJ and Headless can better explain this than I, but don't. Doesn't the United States have contingency plans for everything we could imagine and if we if we know that that plan exists, surely they have put in to affect the tech.
Speaker 10: Oh for sure. And it's really interesting how this tech got developed though, too, is because the inventor saw the movie Predator and he kind of created his own ancient alien cargo cult kind of concepts. Right, He went to an ancient alien cargo cult, you know, you know, kind of conversion himself and said, how can I make that technology but with you know, human technology.
Speaker 8: This this camouflage stuff.
Speaker 10: So I kind of look at the same thing with the with the cows and the crop circles. This is kind of people wanted to convince folks aliens, you know.
Speaker 11: Even that was that the video of like that Chinese guy. I think that developed that like it's like a shielded blanket and it like reflects where it looks like he can do visible. It's just like that's wild that they they I always think that, you know, they've had the heart attack gun since the sixties.
Speaker 10: I think that was more cz I than real. According to the optical camouflage guy, he was he was an optical physicist to do he uh, I think that now. He used to write a number of blogs he wrote. He wrote a blog how that was bullshit.
Speaker 9: Another thing that makes me think that, but it's a possibility, JJ is the location of the crop circles, right, Are they predominantly in the UK?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The United States? Right, which are right around military bases.
Speaker 6: Obviously it's a weird there.
Speaker 11: It's a lot in the focused on the UK, which which we talked about.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't know. I sure there's a lot of.
Speaker 11: Places that maybe if they're doing this all around the world, haven't been maybe documented, but god knows, Indians aren't documenting that stuff. But you know, it could it could happen everywhere and we might not know of it. But it is really focused on the UK for something mutilations.
Speaker 9: It seems to be they kind of focus in the US. I don't know other countries, but.
Speaker 11: Like just testing on, like you know, let's see what how these people react, and so it commitces me more. That's like government stuff, right, Like people have had experiences seeing like the idea of reptilians all around the world documented throughout all of history, right, but the crop circle thing is been focused on the UK, America, some in Canada. But is that just the ones that I've been documented, because it's kind of a phenomenon that came out of nowhere, Like we covered the Barney and Betty Hill story. And the older I get, the more I'm convinced that they were just put on like a bunch of drugs and convinced they believe that they what happened, because if you listen to Barney's interview, he.
Speaker 6: Sounds scared shitless, But like could they develop that?
Speaker 11: And then there's like, oh, they said there was like Nazis on board the ship and reptilians and grays and all this other stuff.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm like, I don't know, I become residential.
Speaker 10: Isn't it weird? How an incident?
Speaker 5: But we have such a short period of time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, back, so you're back.
Speaker 10: I was just saying, do you notice how these Betty and Barney hill ins and ins and learn things?
Speaker 8: If I'm my headless, uh, all of that.
Speaker 10: When they explain these details of the internal workings of these spacecraft, it always seems like they're describing the mechanics of the era in which this occurs. In, for example, the betting and Bartie Hillington. You know, you got dobs and dials, you know what I mean? So you know it's it's contemporary to these incidents. That's always been telling you to me.
Speaker 11: She mapped out a star system that she probably couldn't have known, which is pretty wild. That's what some one thing that I was like, that is really weird. Shep star system to her hands, her hand.
Speaker 8: I was about to say, hypnosis is pretty wild.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I did want to bring me his journal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, about the cattle mutilations. Doesn't that all go back to? Is that the thing that Linda Moulton how handled us?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I was gonna get into that. There's a lot of spook stuff. There's a lot of satans. I mean, it's not it's not mutually exclusive, right, just because you got spook stuff, Satanist stuff. There's actually Satanists have been caught, uh getting the blood from these cows like this is this has been a thing, surgically removing blood from these cows. You got the you got the Montana militiamen.
Speaker 9: Involved in the purposes JJ, sorry to interject.
Speaker 10: For what you're good for the for the Satanists, seemingly for ritual, seemingly for ritual. The Montana minute man, the right wing militia group they wanted they they said, fuck the government, We're just gonna you're gonna do weird ship. You know, there's some there's some weird drug trafficking stuff around that aspect of it. I'm just saying there's a lot of weird like elements kind of factor, one of which is Linda moulten House.
Speaker 8: She is definitely a weird factor.
Speaker 5: That plastic surgery is pretty well.
Speaker 10: She tried into like a cathlic She looks like an alien.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she's the other thing.
Speaker 9: That is scientifically suspicious about the mutilations is uh reptilian. You were remarking on this how it's very precise, right, and it's almost like they're potentially extracting something from the organs, right, because it's like every time it's like an organ based extraction and they leave everything else, it seems like it's like super strange.
Speaker 6: Of course without yeah, it.
Speaker 11: Is weird, like and that's something that's always perplexed me.
Speaker 6: Is the all these ideas just fun to think about, right.
Speaker 11: I'm I've always sat on the fa and so to speak, like I have roots in my own beliefs and stuff like that of what I think we should necessarily I don't fight against and stuff like that. But I've always been like, I'm here to question everything. That's why I exist. I'm not gonna so many people just sway to one side or the other, especially.
Speaker 6: In fucking politics.
Speaker 11: They're like, oh, I'm convinced that this guy's representing me, and it's like no, no, no, no, you guys are all it's crazy and they are able to capture people through propagandas so heavily, especially in Canada, it's like crazy, Uh, we have pretty much all of our media is government funded capture, Like it's that everyone wants CBC, which is government owned. And then you wonder why people are so fucking stupid they don't. They don't even question their own reality and the things around them. So I've always been like, Okay, I'll question everything and then when I.
Speaker 6: Die, I'll find out what actually happens.
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 1: Are the.
Speaker 5: One of the interesting things about the crop circles is that there have been other strange electromagnetic effects that have been noticed in these fields.
Speaker 11: Do you think I got to reach slightly touched upon that? But that's actually a good point.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't know if that's the same situation as with the cattle mutilations. I don't know. If people go out there.
Speaker 11: I've heard there's like radiation and stuff like that. They've tracked definitely through both events. Then you're like, what, Like, I just have a feeling that's that the government just doing it fun with us, Right, I'm still convinced that there's interdimensional beings, so some like out.
Speaker 10: There, sure they can, Yeah, they can both. They can both exist at the same time, right, you know that? But you know, I think part of the cattle mutilations is also the government doing biological testing and regions of various things and then going to see the effect of the livestock in that region. Instead of telling folks being honest about it. They're just gonna make up stories. They always make up.
Speaker 8: Stories, you know.
Speaker 10: It's always like a layer, and any kind of military operations, especially large secret regards, they put a layer of nonsense, ghost guys, aliens, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always something ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 11: It's ridiculo like the la that like the when they were shooting at that craft for like hours on end.
Speaker 6: People died because of that ship.
Speaker 11: They're like shooting at a random thing in the sky and then Old Bill gets fucking shot in the chest by a ricochet and he dies because the government shooting at God knows what the fuck that ship was.
Speaker 4: What do you think it was? The situation with that.
Speaker 10: On the day. Yeah, those same style, you know what I mean, Some of the ship we see in the alien communities, you know what I mean, Like these are more you know into Moulten. How is more of the on the siopy end of all that spectrum I think than some other We played a.
Speaker 6: Clip that that she's she got glasses. She looks fugly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's been like sixties. She got fun of by the Rockefellers. She's a real character. She she just adapts. She shed herself is a bit of Retellian. She adapts whatever narrative comes about in the I think a lot of you she got put off. Help put off was telling telling us aliens eight strawberry ice cream back in nineteen ninety one is part.
Speaker 4: Of the age.
Speaker 10: I remembercast what's that?
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 11: I was just making fun of her, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: I was gonna strawberry.
Speaker 4: About that.
Speaker 10: Oh are you familiar with the narrative of the strawberry ice cream? Help put off was part of even though today's I didn't. And that's that's what. Yeah, it was. It was satire rights in that one movie Paul with the with the Two British Fellows.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I remember that film.
Speaker 10: You know he was big span of strawberry ice cream. That was That was kind of.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 9: The detection of radiation left behind in the crop circles and even certain sightings unidentified objects or whatever landing and so forth has been a kind of corroborative evidence in certain instances.
Speaker 6: I want to believe, right, And that's like the poster. I want. I want to believe, but do I I don't fucking know. Like, I the.
Speaker 11: Amount of mushrooms I've done, I think that there is, uh, there is something outside of our eyesight. Like I've had weird experiences on psychedelics, Like there was one time I took like I don't know, like probably like four and a half grams. I was doing it at one point, almost every weekend during the summer, and my wife was like, I can't, like it's hard to exist with you.
Speaker 6: You're always in a different reality.
Speaker 11: I was like, yeah, well, and as she was upstairs getting ready, and I closed my eyes and I'm sing like a thousand eyes look at me, which a lot of people say are angels and stuff like that, which is so wild. Uh, there's theories that throughout history that alien or angels. I've been depicted as like all these eyes with wings. And I saw that, and people say, oh, you can only get that from DMT, but I saw it. And then out for some reason, was watching James Brown his interview were he's on drugs, and I was like, that guy's directively that guy doesn't seem right, and my TV shut off and started emitting this weird sound and I was like, oh, that's fucking weird, and clicked back on and it was all frozen on his face and stuff. And I've also watched I'm a fan of Jane Sound Bob Funny movie. I was watching the reboot one while I was on UH on mushrooms and Uh, Shannon and Elizabeth Uh look look like a reptilian like legit. When I was on mushrooms, she looked like she had scales and shit, I was like, what the fuck? So I feel like it lifts the veil between these realities and like a lot of psychedelics do, and if it is, it is something in your own mind.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 11: But I've also like I've looked through the fractals. I've always tested myself and tried to push the boundaries on things. I've looked at the fractals and seen like demonic faces and told them to kind of get away from me. For it was last year of the year before I was doing mushrooms, then watching movies UH. Out back my projector by the fire, I watched American Wearo from London on mushrooms. I watched The Witch. I watched some of the most frightening movies while I was high on mushrooms, which is fucked. I watched the village and that shit tripped me out because at the end, I was like, I forgot about it. I haven't seen this last fourteen My friend fell asleep in the theaters and then I was watching it and the end happened.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh my god. I started freaking out because I was like, I forgot. They're this's fake good times, mushrooms are fled.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just want to go Sorry. I just wanted to jump in and say, I think you're right JJ about the strawberry ice cream. That's a very spook thing to say, simply because Baudriard talks about strawberry flavoring in his seminal book Simulation and Simulacra. So and even in undergrad when I was an undergrad that our film instructor taught us about simulation using the metaphor of strawberry bubblegum or chewing gum.
Speaker 10: Okay, so right, they're as right.
Speaker 1: They're all friends of the Burnses trying to sell you some strawberry something something.
Speaker 10: Is that co we know help put offs on the biggest podcast Joe Rogan talking alien stuff. And you know, there's so much of America in the world at large. I guess supposedly because we do so the standards on these alien stuff here in America as we should. America's alien stuff is the best alien stuff. But you know how put off selling them all this stuff? You know now and recognizes that he's part of the AVI area, the Richard Dodie, you know, the same crew of people that have been perpetrating these same alien lies for forty years now and again friends with Tom Belong and to the stars, and you know, so on and so forth and seven you know, OT seven scientologists. He's clear, don't worry about him. He's gotten he's gotten his body thing and it's taken off of them.
Speaker 8: So he's got in that regard.
Speaker 4: J J.
Speaker 9: What do you think about Tom or or and everyone anyone? What do you think about Tom Belongs kind of being on that tip of revealing these things interested?
Speaker 6: But they're using him I think, oh, for sure, by the alien aspect of things. But they're using him as like a he's just a voice for some problem.
Speaker 10: But for how long? Because if you go back and look at his music, he's been singing about this alien disclosure for fucking the decades.
Speaker 6: Angels and stuff.
Speaker 10: I like the music aliens do exist. That's track three, I think on you know what's that their third album? They always didn't he.
Speaker 5: Have a big nervous breakdown as well.
Speaker 10: So I mean, I think he truly believes in the ship, if that's what you're asking, Ethan.
Speaker 8: I think he truly believes in the ship for sure. Yeah, I think he's a true.
Speaker 9: But I wonder it's like, I mean, it seems like a lot of the information has like legit reasoning to it. I don't know if it is legit, but it seems do you think.
Speaker 6: He was molested at a lot of people that like get him?
Speaker 10: A lot of people are molested.
Speaker 11: They'll make up, they'll make up like ship in their head about like oh I got abducted by aliens, but it's actually their uncle touching them. It's like that's a psychological thing.
Speaker 6: Never said that story.
Speaker 9: But I'm more that he've been like I talked with this military guy and he told me this, and then you go look at it and you're like, oh that.
Speaker 10: Could yeah, oh in that regard, yeah, but well John Podesta was pulling his strings, yeah, his arm up, you know, Delong's butt, making his mouth move in that regard, and John Poddessa is a dark, dark son of a bitch.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what do you guys think?
Speaker 10: He's at the tip of the pyramid of all the alien stuff, ancient aliens. He's the one who came up with the name UAP you know what I mean. He's a probably probably not not an OTO Guy's was a typhon in order. It's not official otos Nick Nick often reminds me.
Speaker 4: But but you got probably who is Oto.
Speaker 10: Have known each other for about fifty years. They both seem to be typhony I'm sure.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 9: Do you think they're revealing things to kind of make a distraction as to what's really going on, or they really want to reveal it, or it's all it's all blue?
Speaker 10: I think they believe it. Have you ever seen the movie Lego movie?
Speaker 6: I know, everything is awesome.
Speaker 10: I'll break it. I'll break it down real quick. There's a secret society of an ancient alien cargo cult that believes that they have the secret to solving the world. And it's through this capping the Crackle. Instead of capping the the you know, the Great Pyramid, their cap some mysterious thing called the Crackle. Well, the Crackle is just some crazy glow that they can never cap in the first place. It's so of a different world, you know what I mean, But it is it is a great metaphor for Yeah, it holds everything.
Speaker 8: It's it's the universe.
Speaker 6: It's so funny though.
Speaker 10: So this is a great metaphor for ancient ali and cargo cults in the way they behave in an act. So these this is a secret two warring secret societies, one of which is run by President Business who's also the Dark Overlord. But he's also the President by days, President by night, Dark Overlord. You know, he's got different costumes. It's Will Feral, it's Will Farrel's voice. But the they're battling these secret societies and then they get this one guy. He's the chosen one. He's going to solve everything. That's what I'm like. You know, I firmly believe Time DeLong with subscribe some similar world views. But I think it's all snannigans. It's all there's no cap to that crackle. You know. Tom Delon can work a long and hard as he wants to. No, I was just ranting the Lego movie.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I just want to add that, like the Typhony and Oto. I mean, I don't know as much as Nick does about it, but just reading Kenneth Grant, it does seem like they really do believe in the open model of the universe. Like it's very Transplutoni. It's like take you outside the black cube or whatever, Like they believe there is an exit where there's obviously some orders that believe in a fixed or closed model of the universe. So it actually makes sense. It's logical for them to believe in like trans universal or trans galactic aliens, because if they're all in on Pluto, Pluto goes in and out of the other planets, like it can come inside the orbit of the other three, but it can also exit.
Speaker 6: So aliens also cut off their dicks.
Speaker 10: It's recommended.
Speaker 7: It always goes back to the dicks. You missed our last show.
Speaker 5: Well, I got a quick decode on that str aberry ice cream. I think I understand the whole purpose of it. So strawberry flavoring used to come from a beaver's anal gland.
Speaker 10: It's called Yes, that makes a lot of sense, makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: What do you guys think of like sexual alien encounters?
Speaker 1: Because you can get with beaver and the ass at the same time. I'm just saying sorry, but I.
Speaker 10: Think the whole storyline of all those guys are is about they're the you know, metaphorical equivalent of a you know, beaver's anal gland. Because the scientologists narratives these uh, you know, the the aliens live in underground based in the Bodi eating strawberry ice cream.
Speaker 8: I mean, these are all just these are all just silly.
Speaker 1: I'm the girl, so I can get away with it. I'm sorry. I had to. I'm a nurse. My brain goes places. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I believe there's many reports as far as they're all military and so forth, you know, white papers. How real they are is of course debatable, but they they remarked that the aliens did not were asexual. Yeah, a lot a lot of these reports if they're real. So that's like.
Speaker 11: The Dulcie Bass like, oh, like this this level for the Grays and the Reptilians, they're smoking cigarettes together, talking about how much they hate black people or something like that, and then it's like you got the other level where it's just like the subordinate people cleaning up like you think, like a janitor is not.
Speaker 6: Like what the fuck is that ship?
Speaker 11: And he's like just mopping up like in like there's so many different levels Supposedly, I think there's underground bases. They might have some sort of interdimensional creatures that they've captured.
Speaker 6: Like there's so many far fetched.
Speaker 11: Theories where I'm like, oh, maybe it's possible where like people astra project there and then they get caught inside of it and all the.
Speaker 3: All then it gets caught in like the room Howard Hughes new, I'm serious on that one who knew he was jumping? Who was that dude who like lost his fingers saying that he got shot at by Schneider.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he say, that's all wrapped up in that same stuff with Richard Dodi and all the rest of that stuff as far as perpetrate, and he's again in the aviary. The avier is behind the Doulce based stuff. You know, it's a great storyline if you're gonna have a bunch of underground military operations going on and building shit, and why not tell folks it's a bunch of aliens blowing each other up on her there no one's gonna come.
Speaker 11: Look, it's kind of true, right, but imagine because I think there's there is cavern systems, like we we went at the beginning of the show. We're very drunk covered hollow Earth. It's since been gone for a long time, but like, I do think that I believe that there's underground caverns with I don't fucking know it's down there. I don't want to go look either. There was a guy who worked with and he found out I was a super inconspiracy theories years ago, and he was like, I heard there's like an underground base in Toronto.
Speaker 6: He's like, you can get it through the sewer system. We should go, and I was like, that.
Speaker 11: Would be cool, but I don't want to get He's like, I've been down there with friends, I guess, And he said that there was like military like signs once he got further down in the sewer and I'm like, no, thank you.
Speaker 6: I see some fucking long thing with the.
Speaker 11: Tail, and I like, coming out of the corner of your eye, I'm fucking running it's alligator spider Man.
Speaker 10: Folks can all been out of shape when you start talking about underground bases these days, but I mean, in reality, just objectively speaking, we obviously have underground bases here in America. Well, I'm just saying during the during the Cold War, that's what the military did. They built you underground. So like, for example, a base that got built up. I was twenty years of the Air Force, Military Police and stationed the right person Air Force base.
Speaker 8: Early on in my career.
Speaker 10: Used to go through those same tunnel systems to go into the Presidential Airplane hangar to do some wheelchair races late at night, you know, right next to the plane the Kennedy the Kennedy was transported on. That's that same hanger. Nice exist, I've seen them.
Speaker 1: There was a.
Speaker 9: Just yesterday or the day before, a Bush administration official, not that there's not other information, but she came out and said that the United States invested twenty one trillion in a nuclear base between eighty and ninety something just yesterday.
Speaker 8: That I do believe that. I do believe that.
Speaker 10: That seems probably like they're telling half the story, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like you also got Mount Weather too, and Mount Weather has been this sort of like FEMA base that's you know, straight out I sixty six from Washington, d C. And it's right there in the corner of Virginia and West Virginia, Sure, and that place is kind of interesting. A buddy of mine who had a pretty top security clearance, was doing construction out there, and he says, the presidents don't play golf as much as you think they do. They're actually out here doing you know, sort of planning for continuity of government at not weather. So the things we're presented with in the media narratives are just not true. Like he worked out there during Obama's administration. You never saw pictures of Obama out on the golf course, but he was always golfing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was curious what you guys think about that people that have been sexually assaulted by aliens, because we covered that as one of my favorite topics.
Speaker 6: It's so hilarious.
Speaker 11: All these people claim that they've been like abducted and like, ah, they made being pregnate this alien woman and then they flew off in a spaceship and they showed me my son ten years later.
Speaker 6: It's just a cude with down syndrome.
Speaker 8: Though I saw that movie. It was a Disney movie right in the eighties.
Speaker 6: There's something like that.
Speaker 11: I have another one written out, But like some of those topics are so fun, like we talked about spectrophilia, people like having sex with ghosts. I'm like, in it, to be fair, it's usually women. Almost all of it is women being like, Ah, this guy I met, he's my he's my alien boyfriend. There's one chick that we showed a clip of her and she looks gnarly, like so much plastic surgery, and she claims he has an alien boyfriend, but she can't show him because like they're afraid that they'll et him and stuff.
Speaker 1: A thousand dollars to deport I mean, and they don't want all that right now.
Speaker 5: I want to know if if there was any you know, anal probe being going on before that book with that that big alien face on it.
Speaker 4: I forget the name of the communion community. There we go. Question he's got some.
Speaker 8: Shady connections at Whitley Streams.
Speaker 11: I've always heard that it was like something that like it wasn't actually in your ass, they shoved it in your spinal cord and they sucked out like the juice in your spinal cord. So everyone like referred it back to all the fucking my a hole. But maybe there's something like really important out there that they're searching for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talks about this, don't you know that man.
Speaker 6: With his anus.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure these are my labs. You know, the military abduction alien abductions where they're just hip, you know, hypnotical, you know as and convince them was an alien and out the government. You're just around prepping auses. You don't want them to let you don't want to let them know the governments do, and you want to let them know the aliens are on it.
Speaker 7: Like wake up, I said, wake up. I don't want to come back again to wake them up that way.
Speaker 5: That's what it is.
Speaker 12: They think that humans are beavers.
Speaker 11: I start hunting down some beavers get an anal glands, selling into the elites to eat.
Speaker 10: It is interesting how these ideas get perpetrated, right, headless is your point? Now, I don't know what the instances of anal proving is before communion, right.
Speaker 5: I think that's a big issue because it was the first storyted by these ideas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uncles to right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, But like most of these things are like built off of other UFO narratives, So you've got UFO cults that end up compounding these UFO yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, story we specifically need nikes.
Speaker 11: Okay, need nikes, and we need all dressed like it's fucking summing some Star Trek.
Speaker 10: Movie monstration, rubbing black. Nike's on standby for what Haley's kind of comes back.
Speaker 6: Because the aliens told us that we don't need them.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 11: I did a skit when we about that, We're like and then I was like the alien and then I put an alien mask on my buddy's like. I was like, we didn't actually need a car for balls? Uh, And he's like what. I was like, Yeah, now I got no balls and you're on a shamp.
Speaker 6: And you're fuck.
Speaker 7: Leading perfusely traning.
Speaker 6: How that goes, I'll tell you what plug up there.
Speaker 3: Make sure I don't know about those stories. You know a lot of alien abduction stories. I just question anyway that's saying that the person's even lying. I think they might just be confused about the even experience.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 11: There's some credible witnesses that you think we're like even Barney and Betty Hill, they were decently credible people.
Speaker 6: What who knows?
Speaker 11: Right, Like the government's done weird stuff, so you could be like, all right, let's abduct this interracial couple and then convince them that they were abducted by Nazis and Reptilians.
Speaker 6: Right, So it's like it is weird.
Speaker 10: Nazis.
Speaker 1: I do believe, right, I do believe the Nazis were there. Maybe not the others. But you know, you.
Speaker 13: Could say, sorry, Hetty, you could say that the Barney and Betty Hill, because they're interracial, has a hermetic property.
Speaker 2: So you know, going off of what Nick said about magical.
Speaker 10: Experience, so you're saying they were targeted.
Speaker 2: Well as maybe it's a magical like I would I agree with it's a magical experience so or like the psychogenic experience something you know, something of the mind of the consciousness, so that that would like there are different archetypes for the hermeticist, not just the transgender is obviously one, but there are other ones, right, So there's an idea that that kind of like a biracial or an interracial couple could also embody those polarities.
Speaker 10: That interesting.
Speaker 3: That is one thing I did want to say, but I wasn't going to get into it. But I'm glad you brought it up anyway, Jing, because I just left it out. But like, that's even my opinion on some stories that I've heard from some people when they're talking about their abduction, I'm like, I could easily see taking a magical experience and painting it that way and handing it.
Speaker 4: To the public.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's just just for me. I do see that sometimes in certain people's stories.
Speaker 1: I just with Sir Han, Sir Hannah, it just screams to me because you know, he really believed a whole bunch of stuff, and I know he disappeared for quite a while, couple of months, and then you know his journal. It just I mean, I think they could do anything they want with mind control, and I mean it's pretty interesting. I'm not saying there's not interdimensionals, because I do believe in interdimensional as far as like pages in a book, right, like in a realm. But I don't think they just pop in as much as people say, I think you're I think you're doing something to bring them here, and you get what you get, get what you get. You know what you might have thought it was an angel, asked John d about his illegitimate kid.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's true now, I think I think you're Yeah, that's how that's kind of all, I look at their Heidi is definitely kind.
Speaker 8: I look at it.
Speaker 10: It's all kind of the same. You know, call it angels and call them demons. In fact, Jack Parson's UH suicide squad buddy Molina, his son, refers to them as both angels, I'm sorry, demons and aliens.
Speaker 7: I think he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can get to the highest level, like you have done some preparation, if you're really talking to an angel. First of all, I'm gonna remind everybody, they don't like you. I don't know why you want to talk to them. They don't like you.
Speaker 7: They don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: John d said that they told them all the time they stunk and all this horrible stuff, and that was probably lower level demons quote unquote demons. Okay, intelligences, we'll say. And so when we're talking about these things, they can lie their asses off, and they do, and then they hysterically laugh about it.
Speaker 7: It's like a joke.
Speaker 1: So I don't think they're getting to Raphael or anybody else God can send them.
Speaker 7: But they're not doing crap.
Speaker 1: You say, they don't like you, you're the little brother that took their position, and they're going to judge them later they hate you.
Speaker 5: Well, there is in mercado mysticism, there's that same idea of these angels hating them, and they have to do these certain rituals and abolations over and over and over again so that they can even see them to begin with. And it involved in any magical practices, this idea of magical or spiritual hygiene that you have to go through before getting to that place. But you know, Johnd especially, I'm sure he was a smelly bastard because back then they did not be do a whole lot of things like the wife swapping on that one must have stunk up the.
Speaker 1: Entire Lordie Well Kelly even and people always say it was Kelly being silly. But I'm telling you this. The guy ran away twice. He ran away and was stabbed with a sword that came out of a book. Like I don't think he was there playing around. He wanted to go home now, he wanted to take his toys and go home, and he was afraid.
Speaker 7: And I just don't think it was really that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure he had the better time, because we clearly saw that one finished and one didn't. Because there was the sun, and the sun had to be raised by John D the rest of his life. So just remember this story when the angel comes and says, write this down and do this kinky stuff because it's it's the beginning of every religion.
Speaker 7: It's the beginning of every religion.
Speaker 6: Should come on, I have a rock stuff.
Speaker 11: I'd like to talk about some of this stuff with John D because I haven't actually dived into too much of that, the aspects of that. We just did the Bullskinhouse. It's one of the last times on the show I could get wasted. So I drag a half ball of whiskey and then at the end I was called by friend of faggot. At the end, I was like, well, by friend, So I was like that probably wasn't a good idea. But we talked about the Bullskin House and like Crowley.
Speaker 7: Uh he didn't close it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that It's just there's so many weird stories about that house to begin with, and what they were doing.
Speaker 7: And you know, magic is real.
Speaker 1: Magic is real, and people take the people cut corners as a natural part of life. They don't want to do all of the purification rituals because they take like almost a year. I think if I read correctly, eighteen months sometimes and so it's just crazy.
Speaker 7: People aren't going to do that.
Speaker 1: And then they get like these armchair magicians that are on you know where we're on right now, and then they're like.
Speaker 7: Just do this thing and you just don't have to do any of that. And then who knows.
Speaker 11: I don't know what the hell I opened myself up to when I used to play with boards when I was younger. God knows what the I felt like I was cursed for a lot of my life.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe maybe who knows about curses.
Speaker 10: I don't want to get in that path right now.
Speaker 4: I could talk about, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 10: Know what I regards to the Betty Barney Hillings and the the you know't there's any relations to I just you know, when I see things going on in geographical regions of similar natures, I pay attention. So right that area with the Betty and Barney Hillings and it. You know, obviously, years later you have Glene Maxwell hiding out. She's a French citizen. She they have not ex they've not extradited a French citizen to any other nation around the world since seventeen ninety two.
Speaker 1: So wasn't that summer house too, like Curly Curley's area as well.
Speaker 7: I think he had a house out there, right, That was That was my next point.
Speaker 10: So as a result of the Crowley business up there you have with all the Typhony and OTO sub for the typhoning officer of the OTO step up there, with with all the HP Lovecraft HP Lovecraft and all his monsters inhabit that region of the country. And that's all the typhony and stuff was adapted. All this love Craft you know.
Speaker 6: You know, Uh, the monster was Crowley.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get Yeah, I was gonna try to get to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well yeah, I think, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's one thing I think.
Speaker 10: I think there's somewhere shous going on New Hampshire though, right, you know what I mean? Well, else is Glenn Maxwell hiding out in some you know, stayed up there again right in the same area.
Speaker 8: So what's that?
Speaker 6: Where was Crowley in New England?
Speaker 10: I don't know the exact locations. I know he visited New York and up and up through that New England areas some some regions.
Speaker 7: It was like a summer he like summered there. I read this book about it.
Speaker 1: I wish I could remember the name of it, but he did summer there and they said that it was very near or actually where she was staying. It was like super close. And I was like, whoa. Yeah, then you got Andrea Pouharovich up in that area. Like weird stuff up in the east. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: They know some things.
Speaker 1: And all I know is every time they do a seance and channel these things, they're like, stop blowing ship up, quit talking to us, and write a book about stop blowing things up and make the earth better. Right.
Speaker 5: It was hebron New Hampshire.
Speaker 6: That's right there, same regions, same yoch.
Speaker 10: I'd say, we're Curley also went that's interesting, Cincinnati, Ohio. He also went down through Kentucky, and in that area of Kentucky he went through some of these other typhony and order off shoots. This bakebal was doing, you know, rituals on mound sites, trying to close or open portals, depending on whose story you want to believe.
Speaker 5: The moon card sorry, well the moon card has the two big old mounds in his Crowley taro, so it's got the whole thing from that.
Speaker 10: I did not know that that's brand new information.
Speaker 1: JJ loves mounds. What was that, Jin, What were you going to say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I apologize. So I know that makes a lot of sense to J. Because if you consider my crazy Mound theory of the consciousness quicksilver running underneath the mounds, if they're doing rituals on top of the mounds, then they're going to influence kind of the manifestation of conscious what we would call him as existence appearance, things that appear before you in a magical experience. So if they're doing Typhonian style whe their obviously you said love Craftian, they're naming those beings and calling them towards goblins, right, so they're gonna it's gonna people are going to see that manifest because it's part of that like stream of congress.
Speaker 8: You think of it as it.
Speaker 10: Makes a lot. I like the way I like the way you phrase that there, Jen, that is definitely that's kind of where my ads and you know the Yeah, I mean that's kind of I look at mostly like some moth man. He's first seen on a mound. Wisconsin dog Man, he's first seen on the mound, you know, the the octopus Man of Cincinnati. He's first seen on the mound the giant beaver of Old in Cincinnati, where George Washington surveyed that land. He was seen, He's seen on the mound.
Speaker 5: Don't tell the aliens.
Speaker 10: Don't tell the giant anal glands on that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Strawberry Forever also considered mounds to be like the i'mordial pyramid too.
Speaker 11: I found that out man someone eating the ass of a fucking beaver in Canada and be.
Speaker 6: Like, ah manwberries.
Speaker 7: They said, this was all this illness was caused from the water.
Speaker 11: Let the schnosberries taste like schnasberries. You know, schnosberries means penis yo so crazy, like, okay, she.
Speaker 6: Looked at penis wall. A child looked a penis.
Speaker 8: Flavored wall.
Speaker 10: That was twist A couple of books later, right, He's like, uh, these kids have been eating dicks.
Speaker 8: All those guys that wrote those books for pedophiles.
Speaker 11: I did a video on that had got taken It got like kind of went viral TikTok, and they got taken down where I was like, you knowsberries are like like it's like, holy fuck man, so crazy creepy, it's creepy.
Speaker 9: What is the mainstream a source of that smurs or.
Speaker 10: What is roll Doll had as a kind of you know, uh, some sort of plot plot you know, plot line, and all his stories there's always Snosberry's popping up, you know, plot whatever. I can't think of the term right now.
Speaker 7: I don't appreciate you visit their house, you know, things like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, why why do we publish all these Diddler books? I mean, you know the Alice in Wonderland side that too. I mean the whole story is based on deadline. Alice was like a seven or eight year old dude was trying to get with.
Speaker 6: How many children?
Speaker 5: How many children's books do adults actually write though? I mean it's it's not a very common thing. The people who are focused on the children generally, you know, in a sexual way, will write to try you know, target their uh you know, target victims.
Speaker 10: Well, these guys were also famous mathematicians. These are just Charles Dotson, famous mathematician, you know world rolld Dah. I think he was maybe a pilot in the World War One. Maybe it's or something, I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's a big, huge market, So a lot of adults do right, kids looks because you can sell.
Speaker 6: It's very simple. Think about that, and it's very simple. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, John d says the language of these interdimensionals is mathematics, just so you guys know.
Speaker 6: So, well, that's great. I'm not very good at maths.
Speaker 1: So then.
Speaker 6: I'm curious.
Speaker 9: I kind of think about mounds as being primordial pyramids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, now I think they're energy sources. Like I like Jen what Jen was saying. Jen can obviously explain that and articularly a lot better. I like what he's going with that. I just they seem to be what I call him is they seem to be energy nodes. He has explains if the mechanics pland it far better than I can there.
Speaker 8: But I like where he had that.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it seems to be like if you're doing these rituals on that spot, I guess they're more charged.
Speaker 7: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: The powers in the sinews, you you know, they're all in there.
Speaker 7: I'm dead serious here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true because the Moms of America is the Babylon.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so together's folklore ferries on mounds, fairy mounds like leprechauns.
Speaker 10: All that shit. Wasn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: So that is that goes into Europe right. So here in America we named a lot of these mountains sites La Fayette or Fayette after General Marcy Dee Lafayette of you know, the French general who helped start America, but in the Society of Cincinnati, the secret society that started America. But nonetheless, isn't it we're we're calling these mounds, you know, naming him Faerries. That's the root of Fayette is rooted in the same you know, same words.
Speaker 1: Or they're digging. It's one of the two. They're either on a mound or they're digging. It's in one of the two.
Speaker 10: They go hand in hand. I think there's so many mounds that were in this country that buildings were put on top of, very intentionally. In the contents of those mounds are likely still in those buildings. This was this was a thought about during the Civil War. I think when Robert E. Lee took a raid into Pennsylvania and his buddy took a raid into Indiana and Ohio, deep into Union territory, they were ready Masonic lodges, most notably Mason's themselves. It didn't make a lot of sense, But do you think about it that those lodges were built atop of mounds. The contents of those mounds were in those lodges. They wanted their hands on the contents of those mounds.
Speaker 9: Which do you think was gold related or.
Speaker 10: I think it's more yeah, I think it's more like uh, you know, yeah, well yeah, and that more of evidence of history. Right, we're talking giant skeletons, tablets.
Speaker 6: That's kind of you may say.
Speaker 1: Scientology says that your brain is like your skull is where you live inside your skull, and then they keep the skull like Geronimo's skull, like skull and bones and stuff, and people are like, oh, they give it back.
Speaker 7: Now, they didn't. That was a child school.
Speaker 1: Let's get real here, measure things like you know, but no, they didn't do that. But they must have got that from somewhere like whenever you.
Speaker 10: They got from the templars, right exactly, got passed down the blood lines from the templars, because that's what they allegedly did with King John of Lachlan's skull after they forced them to sign their land back to the Mamagnetica Harder they said, you know, see your see letter body and chopped off his head. But you know, that's what I was getting out.
Speaker 7: They want the skull on the Baptist.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I presume he's a dina, you know, giant the giant humans are at the base of a Deena mounds. Or presume those skulls are important in this ritual aspect, the dean of the giant skull right.
Speaker 5: Well, Look, the use of the skull as a divinatory tool goes back thousands and thousands of years. They say that the uh, the spirit will be forced to talk through that skull to you and tell you the questions that are tell you answers to the questions you have. So these things. You know, it's a very ancient type of magical technology.
Speaker 6: That you know goes way back necromancy and stuff too.
Speaker 1: That's definitely not Mormons are all about necromancepromancy, just saying, but when you're talking about these skulls, he's right, what do you see, Like, look thinking about dumb Indiana Jones, like call him on. They got the head thing and they're like grammag stuff and bones.
Speaker 7: It's always the bones and the blood.
Speaker 1: It's always all the stuff like and they always are drinking out of like these cups.
Speaker 7: We'll call them cups. But they're not. Yeah, yeah, they're spooky.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We use as the skull cup couples in Buddhism and gee loves skull cups, man, because you can conture theal, you can capture the soul like even in even in Cabala, like we do live in your soad. So scientology is obviously borrowing that idea from like the suffer. Yes, right, because we live on the moon. But it's not really the moon. It's really the conceptual idea of the skull cup turned inverted to hold liquid, to hold the world, to hold Brama Loka. Sorry, I didn't mean to go on the time nights from the thing, Yeah right, No, I.
Speaker 7: Was tangenting myself.
Speaker 5: It makes a lot of sense if you know about the easy zones, you know, the easy zones and water retain information. This is where you get a lot of the idea of the electrical potential inside of water. You've got these tiny little areas that change the charge from positive to negative on either side, and you can actually collect electricity from these easy zones and water which collect on top of any hydrophilic surface. So you know, keeping that in mind, it's taking in information and it's storing it inside of the molecules, inside the easy zone. So that's that's a pretty wonder one.
Speaker 11: Same idea with indigenous you know, believing in these waterways connecting to the spirit world and stuff like that, same idea. Right as they things hold, they hold spiritual residency inside of them.
Speaker 5: Right where are your memory stored? That an interesting question because you might find different places in your head to light up, But what does that actually mean? Oh so you've got.
Speaker 10: Doctor you and Cameron answer that question, Sarah think in the MK ulture experiments, really try to that was some of his work he was focused on up there in U in Canada.
Speaker 4: Bill, Really, I don't know.
Speaker 10: We're focused to memories came from like in the brain, like what area of the brain is ship that was producing that, Yeah, and it was getting real primitive with it too, from what we know publicly.
Speaker 6: So we smashed the set open. See what happens.
Speaker 10: We don't worry about those.
Speaker 7: Yeah, lobotomy, lobotomy up the news.
Speaker 2: Would you say about Trudeau's mom, She went to that clinic at McGill the MK.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, she's did you see videos of her speaking?
Speaker 6: She lost her fucking mind long No, she.
Speaker 2: Is like my mom sat as down on her kids and was like, you know she's, well, my mom's really conservative. So she was like she was promiscuous, Like that's how does she phrased?
Speaker 6: She sucked the rolling stones? That's my Trudeau song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she really did. She was like a major groupie. She went with everybody. They used to have orgies. It was very well known. You ask any of our.
Speaker 6: Parents, Trudeau is Castro's kid.
Speaker 10: Process Do you meet her by a groopy? Do you mean process?
Speaker 2: She was processed and she's a player too, right, so she's like directly in that way. And in Quebec and in Ontario, let.
Speaker 5: Me ask you Canadians, you think that she got ice picked? Like it was a front of the botomy that they did.
Speaker 6: They don't tell us any of that ship. They don't.
Speaker 11: They don't tell anyone. We just know that they're all fucking psychopaths. Like I've seen videos of her and she's like off a rocker, and like, obviously the Castro thing is a big thing.
Speaker 6: Uh, but then you have these.
Speaker 9: What she's saying that it was off the rocker, Like just.
Speaker 6: Like I just live in this free world. It's like you can just tell that she's like out of her mind, like.
Speaker 7: As the Kennedy girl she got fucking.
Speaker 11: The back door by the Rolling Stones and my song because that's boy. And and I also talk about his uh, his him sacrificing his brother for ritualistic purposes essentially because like brother died, uh and this mysterious avalanche he they're talking about like a it's not long after a couple of days, after a day or two, and he's like, well, you shouldn't have been doing that. And they're like, emotionless, don't care. Yeah, Trudeau and his mom talking about during an interview, He's like, he's young, in his early twenties. I think emotionless, doesn't even give a ship, doesn't care. I think that most likely maybe he was his brother was a sacrifice to something.
Speaker 7: Brother always dies.
Speaker 6: We did a big A lot of people liked her.
Speaker 11: We did the Dark Set of Hollywood and uh and that stuff, and we talked about some of these like how many people, like you know, we got doctor Dre's son dies of heroin. There's so many of them that have like somebody close to them. Kanye West his mom. Now he's on the jew train, but he's he's kind of lost his mind and uh, you know, so you see all these Uh it's Trudeau is a weird fuck right, Like he's he was hanging out, uh, the the pict in farm. He his school where he taught at as a teacher, where he had a relationship with chick that was.
Speaker 6: Like fourteen fifteen when he was a teacher.
Speaker 11: And then she they paid her off like two million dollars something like that, Uh, to move to America to shut up about it. But he was very close to the Pickton farm and there was people that there was pictures of him there too.
Speaker 6: He would hang out there. What the fuck do you think they're doing there?
Speaker 5: Jesus, Now we hear none of this in the United States.
Speaker 10: None of it. Like the Canadian prosy, Yes, that was a good one.
Speaker 6: I want none of it, man, No, none of it.
Speaker 5: Think about it. This is kind of big news and you guys are all over it. But it's like we have no idea that.
Speaker 11: We're ninety percent of Canadians are asleep. I don't think they're real people. I think they're like just NPC, like just not.
Speaker 6: They just don't.
Speaker 7: Exit played with the Ouiji board and the demon went in.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's definitely boomers here that really consume all media, not just CBC, but like everything anything on Facebook. You'll find like they're really into it. And but like you can also tell like people our age are not into it. A lot of them. A lot of people.
Speaker 6: Are you Canadian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Canadian.
Speaker 6: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: From Toronto? Originally?
Speaker 6: Oh that's I'm not far from you.
Speaker 2: Oh I I moved though, I moved to the east.
Speaker 6: Oh that's nice. I'm still ontable.
Speaker 10: We actually covered a lot of these topics with Trudeau's mom and the current uh dude, the Prime Minister of the new Prime Minister. Last Fridays, Mark Carneyday Night on uh Yeah Carney Yeah. On the Cult Rejects with Troublemaker Jonah cal Rejects Operation GCD Fridays.
Speaker 6: That guy's fun.
Speaker 10: What do you think about that? Dude? He's a rothschild, brofin dude.
Speaker 11: Huh yeah, he's the worst of the worst. They're gonna get I did a videos like you Get what You Deserve? Man, it went viral. I'm like, you get what you fucking deserve. This is what's gonna happen. We're gonna see the systematic destruction of this country. It's gonna literally collapse in yourself. They're the amount of people that they're flooding into this country is fucking crazy. Uh, you know you think the UK is bad, We're just spread out a little more. Toronto looks like little India. Now it's fucked. And I have friends that are from like I work with you who it's from India, and they think it's a fucking problem. So like it's it's using people as a weapon, people from countries with low IQs that don't have any comprehension of what's going on and what they're doing or why they're being used this way all over the Western world, all over the and they all come from places where they have like seventy four IQ sixty five in some fucking places in Africa, and then they come here and they just want to take advantages and reap the benefits. We're paying nine thousand dollars for people to show up here, and there's refugees that are being paid like over three thousand dollars a month just to exist, still live and exists, not to mention.
Speaker 8: The fact failure.
Speaker 11: Hey, trillions of dollars for natives to just exists. And I grew up a lot of Native friends. But the reserves are communists, the communities, that's all they are. We pay, we've paid last year alone thirty point five billion dollars for natives just to just to exist and smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a big problem in Canada.
Speaker 5: It's the same, the same in Wisconsin. We've got we've got so many different tribal groups that basically they get paid from all these casinos and they do nothing. It's like, how how is this pot? I think what it is is giving people money and then telling them what they can and can't do with it makes them feel secure, and then they just lose all ambition for anything else in life.
Speaker 6: And they give people the vote. Check this out. They're in Canada.
Speaker 11: Even if you're not a citizen, you can join like the armed forces and the police.
Speaker 6: And all that shit. So what do you think they're doing with all these foreigners.
Speaker 11: They're going to be used to actually suppress the Canadian people that existed here for generations, built this country at a fucking nothing but wilderness, and they're gonna put the boot on the neck using these foreign people.
Speaker 6: These dat foreign people.
Speaker 11: Do not finish, Yeah, don't fit in with our culture, do not share anything in common with us in any fucking way in any regard. And they're being used and they don't even realize that that's what's happening. But they show up here and even the dudes I know it from any o, they're like, yeah, we think Can is like gold.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, of course you do.
Speaker 11: But like they're being used, and it's all the systematic instruction of all of us, even them that are coming in here, and they don't even realize it. And we're just I always say this, we're paying for our own self destruction, especially in the West. White people are less than eight percent of the worldwide population, and it's only our countries that have been forced to take on this whole idea of multiculturalism and the idea of diversity means division. If you import so many people with different ethnicities, languages, cultures, religions, traditions, customs, it only causes more and more division and splits everybody up. Divide and conquered, take rule over all the nation, bring in the AI technology and control everyone under a centralized bank system.
Speaker 5: Well with Africa specifically, they were having a population boom and so instead of letting them actually change their own cultures, change their own societies. They ship a lot of people here as sort of a release.
Speaker 6: They're using them.
Speaker 11: They've always done that, and not with India and Africa they're not they're using them. They've allowed their population to boom like it is. These people don't even know how to a lot of them don't even know how to take care of their own kids.
Speaker 6: A lot of them don't work. I know people have went to India and stuff like that. It's not like this.
Speaker 11: They're just like everyone's just barely scraping by, trying to make money off of like stuff on the streets or god knows what. And they they if you have so many people that come from countries where corruption, crime and criminality essentially is just a way of life, they come here and they think that that's okay to do here. And now Cana's crime has skyrocketed. We were one of the safest countries in the fucking world since our conception, since we built it, and now it's just like there's a home invasion every.
Speaker 6: Other day in Canada now.
Speaker 11: And now they're coming after people's like the legal firearm owners all that stuff.
Speaker 6: So we're going, we'll play hockey.
Speaker 7: You guys play hockey. You get a lot of hockey six that's all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that will work against the machine guns and fucking drone planes.
Speaker 7: Right, So have guns there? I thought you can't have guns there.
Speaker 6: No, that's a misconception.
Speaker 11: It's really weird that Americans and a lot of the world thinks that you can legally get firearms here. You used to be able to have You used to be able to get handguns and uh, some like U high caliber rifles and stuff like that, but they've banned them. A lot of people still have them now. It's just basically down to like shotguns and hunting rifles.
Speaker 6: And s KS is.
Speaker 11: One of our last uh you know, like semi autos that you can get other than like a twenty two and stuff like that, which.
Speaker 10: Is because of the mechanics of the weapon.
Speaker 8: Why is that still? Why is the SKS low?
Speaker 6: I think it's just so.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's control.
Speaker 11: Like, it's weird, that's one of the last ones other than like the Henry homes stead are, Like there's a couple other ones, but like it's they're and they're.
Speaker 6: Coming after it.
Speaker 11: They just announced that they're going to start in in KP, Bretton and Winnipeg, and they're going to try to the police are going to be paid to go after the people that have the restricted firearms that are prohibited.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: I don't know how they're going to be able to pull it off, but this is why I think that they're flooding the country with people and they be like, here's a badge. I know you don't fucking speak English, know nothing about Canada or the people, but here's a badge, go and force our laws.
Speaker 5: Uhlan Biden. They wanted to, they wanted to recruit all of the new immigrants into the army, and it's like, well, holy fuck, what are they gonna do with that army?
Speaker 9: Yes, that's the problem with guns though, like that justifies that.
Speaker 6: Fuck no, you have the lowest other Every crime committed in the visions like they're not even no, they're all legal, they're all legal guns.
Speaker 11: Every crime committed by a gun in Canada by a firearm is done by an illegal gun almost ninety nine point nine percent of crime.
Speaker 6: And they're they don't care about that.
Speaker 11: They're literally letting it open wide flooding in Punjabi specifically, or flooding the country with guns and drugs. Uh. There was one of the biggest meth labs ever busted in Canada and it was it was controlled by Punjabis and the Chinese owned it. So they're using these people to and then that we have a huge fentanyl crisis at kay as fuck man. They're now in BC they're forcing, Uh they're not forcing, but they're allowing kids to take fentanyl and to like essentially give them drugs and stuff like that. So there's a huge drug epidemic here because first of all, and it's mostly a lot of white people, because they've systematically destroyed us. They've beat us down, They've had us like, uh, hate ourselves, their own culture, own heritage, tell us the hate our own ancestors, tear down our fucking statues so they can systematically it's cultural Marxism. Our our government is under communist control, and most people don't even know what the fuck communism is.
Speaker 6: It's fucked. That's why I speak out against this stuff because a lot of.
Speaker 11: People are like ignorant to this, and I'm like, I can show you you live in a communist country already.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's not gulogs yet, but it'll get there.
Speaker 5: Look at the pivot. Did you see the pivot? So instead of having all these people upset at the government, now they're all upset at Trump over these terrorists.
Speaker 6: Oh that's what they did. They Trump was just like that.
Speaker 11: Trump played them too. He literally said that. He's like, oh, we're gonna become the fifty first state. And then all these liberal, fucking like old women, they're all like, oh, like, we're nationalists all of a sudden and care about our nation. Most Canadians don't even know what the fuck a Canadian is.
Speaker 6: They can't define it. They have no idea what our culture is built on.
Speaker 11: How are a eurocentric society that was built off of the backs of mostly Europeans and some Chinese that built the railroads and stuff like that, but they were paid and sent home. So this idea, like Cano's ninety eight percent white until like this eighties. So and they then, like in the nineteen sixty five, they changed our flag from the ensign flag, which showed our cultural heritage, which is the British, Irish, French and Scottish. And then they they changed to the corporate symbol that you see today. In Trudeau's fought, Pierre Pierre Trudeau got in and then they allowed the Immigration Act to take place. Were essentially that anyone from anywhere can come here and be That's what even our conservative leader.
Speaker 6: You can be.
Speaker 11: You can be Patel or pa or Mohammed or Martin. A Canadian is a Canadian.
Speaker 6: They said. The exact same fucking thing is the Liberals did.
Speaker 11: If we don't have ancial identity, if we don't know who we are as a people, then we don't Then that's an easy way for That's.
Speaker 6: How communism starts.
Speaker 11: They can destination to hate their ancestors, hate their culture, hate their heritage, and then they use that to be like, you don't have a national identity.
Speaker 6: We're just a multicultural melting pot.
Speaker 11: The idea of multiculturalism in Canada was the idea of different European people came here, blended together, literally, formed our own accents, formed our own cultural heritage, and then came together put our differences aside. That's what multiculturalism was in Canada.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, America exported all of the cultural Marxism like it came out of schools in the United States, like this is our contribution to the rest of the world. Is is fucking cultural Marxism. It took over in Europe, it's taking over Canada, it's all over the place in South America and Africa. All of that cultural Marxism came out of the sixties and they you know, Cracker.
Speaker 6: It's.
Speaker 1: Anybody reads anything like, it's just Hegel, It's it's I mean, he said.
Speaker 10: I would argue it's a bit older than communism, though I'd argue it's more of a modern day Crusades thing, especially when you see the Muslim influx of Europe that, like few years back, seven of the top ten popular in the cities in Europe had a Muslim mayor. The top name in England last year was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but that's that's done by the little tidy hats. They literally israelismore. It's true. It's true, like Islam.
Speaker 10: Is the Do you think they played the first crusader?
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 5: It all goes back to Mars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sabat, where the fuck Carl Marx's real name.
Speaker 10: Say, we get to these these patterns of you know, invading the West, invading the East, to go back and forth, and it's just that's what we're doing again right now. No one wants to recognize the the obvious influence of Islam across the world.
Speaker 11: I know, but a lot of Islam is a fucking backwards asque religion that is like barbaric, and like a lot of their beliefs and stuff like that are like just made up. Like Mohammad picked a law out of ancient Hindu scripture and like that and was like, that's the God I'm gonna use. And then they've been so radicalized because if you see places like Iran in some of these other countries in the seventies before they pushed this extreme Muslim radicalized Muslims, Uh, I'm onto them, their nations look totally different.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it was he was Astrian, he was Muslim.
Speaker 10: What I think I think the Roman Empire created both all of these religions, the world religions, the Abrahamic religions to fight one another.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 10: They threw the through it as you're saying, they threw in Islam later right when they just kind of mash them stuff together in the mix. But they created uh Rabbinic Rabbinic Judaism. Yeah, there's a different Judaism before that.
Speaker 11: And you guys, do you guys think, what do you think about like the Kazari and Mafia thing. Do you think it's acause I've had Adam green On that thinks that like it all goes back to you guy, like the Zionists essentially, and that they created Christianity and all that stuff, right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 11: And then I've had Dustin nyem oys On which thinks that like white, white, like especially Irish people are actually real Israelites that have been around for thousands of years, and then they've changed the Bible.
Speaker 6: But then we've covered the.
Speaker 11: Kazari and Mafia where it's like there's a lot of points to like there's this centralized power structure where Ukraine is now that was infiltrating countries and hiding.
Speaker 7: To look at Armenia and the LDS.
Speaker 1: So really just saying I'm not going to go into it because yeah, not right here right now.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, it's really the Armenian sort of like that area that is really the sort of genesis point for Western Christianity and also the Orthodox Church. Right. So the Kazarian stuff is true in a way because the Kazarian Kanyate was there from the sixth till seventh century. But what was the Kazarian Kanyate. It was surrounded by other Kanyates in the region. Just north of it was the Severe Kanyate. These were all multi ethnic polities on the steep, made up of different religions, and they It's all recorded in this epic called the Guessar of Ling, which is one of the oldest oral stories in the world. It's still recited. You can write it, read it in twenty six different books. They have it translated, and so it talks about it like they group of a coalition of different forces went against these what they call demonic sorcerers in the book, and then they kind of take the text that they were using and they spread them. They give each people a page, so this is like what we talk about, Heidi. They give all of those people a page, and then they go off into their own religions. And it doesn't really matter what those people were, like who the ancestors of those people, because the real, the real.
Speaker 1: Matters because some of them becomes famous.
Speaker 7: But that's all.
Speaker 6: I like to cover that stuff.
Speaker 5: I got, I got an interesting angle, so I got right here the secret history inside the court of Justinian and Theodora, where they're talking about the reconquest of Rome, and the Kusars were the allies of the Eastern Orthodox Church, so these this Causar group was cousins to the Goths that were occupying Rome, so it was they couldn't talker Rome without hiring a bunch of mercenaries who were cousins of the people occupy Rome. So they flooded in and Belisarius finally got the victory over the Goths. But after that everything got really really strange inside of the court of Justinian and this guy Procopius goes he has like seven volumes of these books talking about this time period, and one of the things he says is that Justinian was ill one night and his head came off of his body and floated around the palace. And people have questioned this for years, but this is like the very first conspiracy book. It was published in the I think fourteen hundreds because it was held inside the Vatican and it leaked out, So this version of events didn't really get known about until much later on, and people weren't supposed to see it. So this book is kind of really interesting in those regards.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Theodora, his wife was a prostitute, like she hung outside of the theaters back then, and you know, basically that was a big brothel. That's what it used to be in the Greek times too, So she was just this giant whore and she tried to Yeah, she tried to poison Justinian so that she could take over the armies. And they said, look, we're going to go back to Rome, We're going to get out of this place. If Justinian dies, you're going to be completely defenseless. So all of a sudden, Justinian gets better. And so like this woman is known for her torture dens. She's actually a saint in the Orthodox Church too. By the way, she was known for her torture dens. There were the two people that she accused of being a pedophile. Was Belisarius, the guy who got Rome back for them, and so he was put into one of these torture dens and completely destroyed, you know, because of him being a strong leader, and she didn't like that. So she's one of the original feminists and they still worship her today in feminism. So that's a big factor too. When they're coming for you, they want to do the kind of things that are listed in this book under Theodora, and she's a saint in the Orthodox Christian Church, so that'll be fun. You know, this is sort of all part of that history.
Speaker 1: Well, after Armenia had their big earthquake, there was aid and always aid.
Speaker 7: From the LDS Church.
Speaker 1: Multiple very high up families went there to help. And they always do this with a check, but not a giant check, just enough to keep Oh hey we build things and we help with food, and we do this and this, and then they took that money and they did convert a whole bunch of people. And then it got so bad that actually the LDS people stopped the ones that were true that actually became Mormon to be a Mormon would go to church, and the mob took it over, so they quit going to church and basically they had to close it down.
Speaker 7: And this is like recent. This is what Justin's me.
Speaker 1: And Justin went through this, and I'll tell you guys, like it was very interesting where that money got washed to and they do this often and they yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Hodey. They have the giant Mandian Star temple in Armenia that they built in like two thousand and six, I think, And so that would make sense because it looks.
Speaker 1: Just and the beautiful Marriott Hotel is there. Don't forget about the Maria.
Speaker 10: It's the star temple you speak.
Speaker 2: Of jen So it's a Mandian temple. So Mandians are also known as Zd's. They come from the they come from the marshlands of northern Iraq or some there's also a group in the south, and so they believe that Saint John the Baptist is the primary prophet and they also Apotheo Size the Peacock King. So some Muslims don't like this because it reminds them of Shaitan, but it actually the belief precedes them, so it is like it's an Abrahamic faith in a way. But they have a different kind of profit transmission like often when we obviously you know JJ when we talk with Heidi and we talk about like prophet seers and revelators. So they just have a different order that they follow. But they are very they're close culture, so they don't marry out very often, so very few people actually know what the real texts look like. They're not translated very.
Speaker 6: What do you think of Muhammad's beard being orange like that?
Speaker 11: Like cult of Islam that would like they wear the orange beards, do you, what do you think of that shit, because I'm not curious what your thoughts are.
Speaker 10: Well, there are is this the ginger question. I'm also happ to drive a red beard. I'm interested.
Speaker 2: Well, there are Cashmaris. Like if people know India, that Kashmiri was in the news recently, So there are Kashmiri Muslims who have red beards. And obviously the Buddha was also from that region, not from Kashmir, but.
Speaker 11: Well they say it depicts beard, That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they so they have this weird plant dye stuff that they use, so they could be that. But I mean it could be that he could have been a ginger. There is like.
Speaker 6: Irish, Well, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Gingers are actually from that region. There are like a Central Asian group of people who have blue and green eyes and red hair. Now they'll be like they'll kind of look like me, like like I guess I'm like ambiguously Puerto Rican looking, but they they kind of look like, you know, they look like Asian and white mixed together, but then they have light eyes or red hair.
Speaker 6: That's Iran is from Arian That's what I heard.
Speaker 10: Are you actually Puerto Rican?
Speaker 5: So the Lapis Lazuli was is only native to Afghanistan, and if there's any Lapis Lazuli down in the Mediterranean region, you know that there's some sort of intermixture with the Turkic peoples that were up there, because that was one of the precious stones that you find in tile work and all sorts of other things in Herculean and some of these other places. That's a connection going back thousands and thousands of a year. So I wouldn't be surprised if Muhammad was Turkic because that was a big ad mixture there and they ended up speaking similar languages too.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, the lapis Lazulai thing headless is from Buddhism, it's from Dharma, so I can explain it. So it is the opposing, not opposing, but it is the considered the dark color of turquoise. So you'll see a lot of mosques in like Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, they'll be like the turquoise mosque. I believe every of all those countries that I listed have one. So they'll from the eighth and the eleventh century. So that's the color of the day sky. So that's like God in full loving kindness, in full hesset full mercy. But then the night sky is God in his angry color. Birovas we call him Buddhism, but he also it would be like Bena or like Saturnian. He's like angry, he's like a little uh he's but it's not really angry. It's awakened consciousness. So it can be said that that's just the reflection of light, like dark or light blue, because both are really the color of ice. So it's clear. Sorry, no, no, that's that.
Speaker 11: Stuff's interesting to me because like one, like one thing I'm very interested is the occult stuff. But I haven't obviously dived into as much as you guys have, so that's all. It's kind of fascinating to I'd love to have each of you guys on my show and maybe discuss some of this stuff, because like I've had books and I've read stuff, but I've I've focused on other aspects of things, like more of the secret societies and the paranormal and true crime. There's only so much knowledge you can just fucking force at bit. But that stuff interests me because I like I love history, especially the stuff behind the wars and all that stuff and where that comes from and what's happening now, and so uh yeah, it definitely interests me. And I'm like, I would definitely have like each of you guys on the on the show, Like each of you guys have interesting points about things. Even if we did a roundtable for my side kind of thing, it would be kind of cool.
Speaker 6: So we never do stuff like that, so that'll be interesting.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 6: We alas should get out of here sometime soon though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna I was gonna say, uh yeah, I think we could probably wrap it up around here too, if you don't mind.
Speaker 6: I got a pregnant wife that works.
Speaker 4: And I do have another show like an hour and twenty minutes. So thank you.
Speaker 3: That was a great chat, man, I really had a good talk. I thought that was stuff when I bounced all over the place, but I thought that was all great things to talk about, very interesting shit.
Speaker 6: I'm glad I met you guys all.
Speaker 11: I think everyone needs to say kind of connected in this community, so to speak.
Speaker 6: Right, So I'd like to even pul like each.
Speaker 11: Of you onto the show at some point, especially like taking a month off. But then like in the fans won't notice, but then July I will be kind of ramping back up. So guy, I've really got to build up content and try to do what you can, right, So, uh yeah, it would be awesome to have each of you kind of on and try to discuss stuff, even a couple of you guys that are around table whatever, We'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely it. We can definitely make that happen.
Speaker 3: And again, please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 11: So I'm at Strange brew podcast is ww dot stranger podcast dot com. Even if you look up stranger podcast link tree even on Google, you'll find it and you'll find links to the show and my music. And I'm sure if you're a fan of all this type of stuff, you'll probably enjoy my music.
Speaker 6: I've been doing it for a long time.
Speaker 11: I have like a Lost Tapes episode out that was from twenty ten to twenty fifteen. I just released an album called The Great Resist. I'm actually working on another one right now. It's a little different than some of the other stuff I've done, but everything kind of focuses on society, society issues.
Speaker 6: The government, what's happening.
Speaker 11: I actually did a song to Richmond north of Richmond called Parasites in Parliament.
Speaker 6: A lot of people like that song because.
Speaker 11: I call out I call it the thing and the stuff that's going on in Canada and essentially the attack on white people and stuff like that too, because I'm gonna use it to try to I've used music where I've talked about aliens. I actually have a song called Alien Race and I play I'm first a Gray, then I'm a Reptilian, then I'm a Palladian and I changed my voice throughout the whole song. And I try to cover stuff like that. But my music goes wherever my consciousness is flowing, right.
Speaker 5: Nick, you do a show magician behind the mic?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah, I could get your eye. I could get you off for your music. Yeah sure, yeah, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta check it out.
Speaker 11: I I do some controversial stuff, but you know, I just I've I've chosen to kind of take the route of somewhat nationalism to try to protect my own cultural heritage and stuff that's going on. So I will make music to like convey messages to people to make them realize what's going on.
Speaker 6: And I've been called stuff like the racist rapper, even.
Speaker 11: Though like I literally have Jamaican family and have been friends of all walks of life and and but people just use that word because because white people.
Speaker 6: That's why in diversity and all that.
Speaker 11: Stuff, so pretty much only when it's used for so I push the boundaries on things. So yeah, if you guys could support my show and my music would be much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely, And I will leave all your links in the bottom, as well as Headless's, Heidis Ethan's a Phratogen and JJ Vance's. All of their links will be in the show notes. Thank you all for jumping on today. I really appreciate it. There was a bunch of you here and that is the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later