Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smart shit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now let's get to it. Play the damn song.
Speaker 2: Opinions are that hosted by Ady and let's get to it. We'll take you through.
Speaker 3: Nothing to it.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yoyo.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Part Time Opinions. Pie can ask you, sir, what a dude?
Speaker 4: What a dude? P Luke you're ready. I'm in the building, man d.
Speaker 5: One, Yeah, you're ready.
Speaker 4: De Luxe you ready? So I need to hear let's do it.
Speaker 3: Welcome episode twenty a Part Time Opinions podcast. So I'm your co host a d out here on the mission of Transition. Transition split that ship to make you listen and blessed by the best, greater than my haters, pluck all the niggas stuff ever. Yeah, I'm joining by my co host. Uh, you got new word this week.
Speaker 4: The magnanimous.
Speaker 6: What I mean Nigga, magnanimous, real work, man, look it up, I'm get back. You know, I don't lie, you know, but I'm joining about p Luke.
Speaker 4: Uh, y'all know them by it means I'm generous, man. You know, are you generous giving the people? You know?
Speaker 5: I thought that meant tricking, But but I'm joining about pe Luke aka pleasure p.
Speaker 4: What's good? Pleasure pe putting no hold on? Stop my song? Don't don't ever put no tricking on my name. I ain't never tricked on nobody, no tricking. Yeah, but I am pleasure pre you play the song?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: And man A.
Speaker 3: Got a special call host this week. Man, you got a word for her? Got any new words?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Dynamite trists got the word?
Speaker 6: It could be you know.
Speaker 3: Uh, but anyway, we got Donna in the building. What's good, Donna?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: D One A K A d Loox. What's going on? What's going on? We're happy to have you here. It's a blessing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: We hope everybody had a great week. We hope everybody's mental health is doing all right. Everybody's backs feeling good, everybody's tire pressures up to where it needs to be.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody blessing not stress. You know what I'm saying, Shot, y'all, we.
Speaker 3: Appreciate all love, support, Please like subscribe all that YouTube, The Spreaker, the Apple podcast, Spotify on. You know what I'm saying, keep doing what y'all doing. Man, y'all been showing us a lot of love. We appreciate it. And without y'all, we couldn't do this. But only up from here one hundred percent. So, uh, got's start with you, cuz, how was your week?
Speaker 4: Everything? Good? Week was good man? Nothing crazy going on? No man, smooth week.
Speaker 3: Only work three days this week? You're part time. You're part time people for real?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: So week was good for the hit hit the uh hit the airways, you know from the take take a flight tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So you know it's a good week, you know. Okay, here and there, you know what I'm saying. Here and there, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 6: De Luxe, Hey we having what we have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, de looks how is your week? Pretty damn good? Pretty good? Nothing crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't here tell me she's doing the nails ship any of y'all, I mean, any of y'all girls need y'all nails. You know what I'm saying, tap in like, get right showing the nails one time she did it just for the show. Yeah, a little butterfly joints stereotypical as.
Speaker 4: She does all.
Speaker 9: I was really reserved.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're in the office all my life.
Speaker 8: You went back to what you was. This is what I was mad.
Speaker 4: Crazy, send her blood, you know, get back to the roofs. Don't run from it.
Speaker 9: Don't run from don't run from Nobody in my family does.
Speaker 4: Now that's crazy. We're not being amazed.
Speaker 9: The difference.
Speaker 4: No, you got to speak to that. That's what we got here. This is for race relations. You know.
Speaker 6: We got an Asian, we got a white guy, and we got a black guy.
Speaker 4: Oh my bad.
Speaker 3: You were Italian right last week. We're doing this for the people. It's getting like progressively darker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Man, from Rice to us, to greens, Rice noodles, greens, rice spaghetti, greens.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Man, that's racist, bro.
Speaker 3: You know, I wish we could just get through one episode without being racist, at least a little bit.
Speaker 4: America is racist. Yeah, so us.
Speaker 5: Anybody want to ask me how my week's been?
Speaker 4: How was your week for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, uh, it was good. See do I do ship?
Speaker 3: This week I started putting my gazebo together. I bought a gazebo last week from a Nards that about four thousand pieces.
Speaker 5: That motherfucker is something different. But I got the frame together.
Speaker 3: I said, you know, I know, yeah, y'all know, you know, see mine stealing one piece?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Yeah? Yeah, your ship a little it's in it's in a it's in a nigga truck. You got rid of it.
Speaker 6: Hey, swear to god. We put that motherfucker out there. We went out there and unscrewed everything, broke it down. I was kicking it off of it. Yeah, put that bitch in an alley. An hour and a half later, it was gone. Jamaican with a pickup truck came and got that mouck on. My kids gone. That's the beauty of.
Speaker 3: Living in the hood, man, right, You put anything out there and that she's gonna be.
Speaker 9: Good, not gonna lie. I put a food time outside. It was going the mattress and a rug. That ship was gone the next day.
Speaker 5: Somebody that's somebody living room now side. You know they love four times on the.
Speaker 9: South Side that's.
Speaker 4: That's three people bed right there. Yeah. In fact, you know it'd be fourteen people living in there.
Speaker 3: Hey, I looked at it. I was telling my wife earlier today on my way to work. So every morning when I leave.
Speaker 6: You work, my dog that rut to the left hand. Game making sure my baby you different now.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I seen the neighbors every morning, like five kids around the same age kind of leave and go to school. But I get home from work, I see like another two three smaller kids playing outside. I'll be seeing about three or four adults. How many people living in that house? They got bumped bits in every motherfucking room. And it is.
Speaker 6: For real though, And you.
Speaker 3: Help me learn, like the difference between like that's what she was telling us. Yeah, I know, well, yeah, the difference between like louse people and like other people are like certain features. Yes, yes, yes, from the low Atian mountains. Is it a mountains, an island, it's an island.
Speaker 4: It's a country? Is it a country? Okay? I thought it was an island or some ship.
Speaker 9: People came from the by time and we're right there, we're in the middle.
Speaker 4: People don't really have people were in the mountain people.
Speaker 5: Because they lost the war and kind of got driven to the mountains.
Speaker 4: Is that the history? Yeah, that's facts. We should ask her. I know, I know, I took history class. Now a little bit. I gotta trust that, you know.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I hit the button.
Speaker 3: I gotta feel since donegal beer, this button's gonna be on fire. I'm just gonna keep it on the censor.
Speaker 10: Pain crazy, that's wild, a lot of crazy.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad everybody had a great week. I hope, Like I said, I hope everybody else had a great week. Got a little warm weather along back around. I know how bad everybody around here be one that this week can't gonna beautiful. This week gonna beautiful, But uh, I got to get into that. We can start off with us some birthdays. This week we got first birthday. We got Shares turning eighty years old.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday. Share.
Speaker 6: See that's why we needed you. Yeah, because I don't know, I don't know what Share a song you.
Speaker 5: Love about the love.
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 8: Do think that's wrong?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: This too far down the evolution, but yeah, Share turning eighty years old this week, she sucked with the young nigga, and she still.
Speaker 4: Sucking the boy. Oh you know that's ex works took that nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Hey, uh, I've seen Share.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know if it's the Grammys or summer like in the last few months.
Speaker 5: Share don't look bad for her age.
Speaker 4: I mean for ninety eighty years old.
Speaker 5: I mean, she don't look eighty, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not choosing her over Amber. Oh no, not. I mean, but from a financial perspective, man could gone. Man, I'm going on my grizzly. I'm trying to believe.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to believe in love after love. If I'm on my don one Magic, We're gonna go Share every time. Outside of that one song. In the fact that she fuck with the young nigger and her husband died in a ski accident. I really don't know much about Share, but I know she's trying to face I know that. Yeah, she got a long ass ass too. She built like a two bo four. She just long to see her.
Speaker 4: Before. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but regardless of the fact, Happy birthday, Share man. Not too much on Share man, that's her birthday. I'm sure young dude, the knock the dust all that pools.
Speaker 4: Next up, we.
Speaker 6: Got uh probably freaked out too.
Speaker 3: Let's keep going even down wrong back and uh okay, So next up, Happy heavenly birthday to Biggie Smalls.
Speaker 4: He would have been.
Speaker 3: Fifty four years old today night. Yeah, yes, sir, so happy birthday, Biggie.
Speaker 4: I don't know is that his birthday? No, it's nice. He died on March nine. He died on March nine.
Speaker 6: That's my birthday.
Speaker 4: Biggie died on your birthday? Did you cry?
Speaker 6: We talked about that a month ago.
Speaker 2: Think I cried?
Speaker 4: Did you I cried with Tupac Dot? Yeah? I did you know?
Speaker 5: I cried with Tupac Dot. I was a big too, PC.
Speaker 3: I would have really big on big growing up a ship like I resonated to Morrow a pot.
Speaker 6: I never cried with no.
Speaker 4: Celebrity, did you. You don't really cry much at all anyway, Stone cold killer hard at the heart.
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, Bigger would have been fifty four years old.
Speaker 4: They know you, man, You was crying and ship. You know.
Speaker 3: You didn't know me. You knew me. He loved dollars fans. Nigga bro, I was eleven, bro. I know you shouldn't even listening to that, nigga smile this is so I fucked your bitch, sat motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I'm eleven years.
Speaker 3: Old with the Pokemon cards like, yeah, I fucked your bitch, fat motherfucker. I didn't fuck no bitches at that point. But Biggie Man, Happy birthday, Biggie Man. Yeah whatever, last birthday, real quick, not too much showing him. Kevin Garnet is turning fifty years old. Happy birthday, Kevin Garnet.
Speaker 9: You know Kevin Garnett is a little bit Is he the one with a dry skin on the legs or is that some else?
Speaker 4: That's how you remember Niggas's panicurious you know you gotta rub. That's the first thing she went me like that.
Speaker 6: It was some kind of it was a ball player.
Speaker 4: Yea, not to ken.
Speaker 5: What was your variation of Kevin Garnet with Minnesota? Minnesota too?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 6: I know he did what he did with the Celtics, but.
Speaker 5: He didn't playing nowhere else did he? It was just the truth.
Speaker 4: After thee.
Speaker 6: But uh, she went and looked him up.
Speaker 5: That's another dry assn The timber was KG is the go that's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna grabbed me from Austin grabbing the Yeah, KG fire but all right, have birthday, Kevin Garnet.
Speaker 4: I got a special birthday.
Speaker 6: Shout out, shout out to I'm going out of town from he turned the sixty by happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Off. Where are you going.
Speaker 8: Here and there?
Speaker 6: No, we're going to the Man in the Man be in the with it eight time down?
Speaker 4: Yeah all that ship?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah shot, happy birth Yeah sixty, that's a blessing Man show to get sixty. Yeah, that's that's different. But all right, so we're gonna get right into it. You know what tomorrow is. I don't even want to speak on it again. I'm getting scared.
Speaker 5: Wait, don't move, What the what the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: The ground is shaking.
Speaker 3: As everybody knows, it's that time Iceman dropped Tomorrow man.
Speaker 4: Drizzy was good. Uh, there was a leak today? What was it? One am in Albany. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Drake took some shots at Lebron James pretty much say he'd be jumping.
Speaker 4: Teams loyal type ship.
Speaker 3: He took some shots at Joe Button, saying he's been sucking all your curve bitches while you sleep walking in another state or some shit, because.
Speaker 6: You know Joe got caught sleepwalking to it some nigg somebody home, but yeah, recently since he been on though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, this is a couple of years ago. Yeah, that's crazy. He just beat the case not too long ago too. But Isndred is a real song? Yeah? Do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because you know what the AI should I just be?
Speaker 4: You know, you know, Drake leaked that ship. Let these niggas know I'm still.
Speaker 5: Leaking the day before the drop. I can see that for sure, and.
Speaker 4: Build some energy, you know what I'm saying. That's all.
Speaker 6: He got that Joe Budden, he got that Kendrick, he got at lebron Cole.
Speaker 4: He threw a shot. So the nigga he was a married nigga.
Speaker 5: Nigh, get the fuck out here, Like something's wrong with that.
Speaker 3: But all right, but uh but yeah man Iceman drops tomorrow, man, and uh, what's your expectations man, that she's gonna be fire as a bitch. Bro, I'm about to listen that she like photos at work tomorrow because it's like, Bro, he ain't dropp an album since what twenty twenty three? After all this shit that happened the last couple of years, been real quiet. I feel like he's just been cooking and it's like he just.
Speaker 4: Sorry, y'all.
Speaker 3: You know, I know he've been cooking up you know what cold hardy Drake, oh fun fun intended. Rick Ross said that too, He said, anybody scared the drake scared of that? But no, I eat one of them. But ain't nobody scared of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You you like that though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he music. You know he doesn't know he is. Like I said, I think the ship gonna be fire. I'mnna running back a few times that work tomorrow because I made that mistake when the Cold dropped.
Speaker 4: I listened to it one.
Speaker 3: Time and I'm here talking, came on here talking ship and the boy fans, Oh my god, man, the motherfucker J Cole Fans was kicking our back end online.
Speaker 4: They might be with the the be Hof.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the motherfucker's different. The mother fuckers on our ass.
Speaker 4: J cole Fans mass niggas with the podcast. That's why everybody don't need a podcasts.
Speaker 6: And they got to stop giving niggas mics.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 6: We bought the they didn't give up to us.
Speaker 3: We paid for Yeah, man, I think she's gonna be fired. So we'll see, man, we'll see what happens. Uh by the time this pot comes out and to be out, and everybody had their opinion. So we'll visit revisited next week and it's just gonna be what we think. Sorry, guys, I know the floor is so on statement ice milk, all the blocks.
Speaker 4: Did the ice melt yet? Did he time it perfectly for when it comes out? All the last block is gonna melt? That'd be different. That is that tight? That would be kind of slick if like the last block Tonto time shout out to Drake man, Man, we're ready for the album?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Uh, did anybody watched the Kevin Hart roast?
Speaker 3: I've seen clips. I'll say that I ain't see iron. It was like two hours long. Yeah, I started it. I watched the first like five minutes and have Usher on there and he was dancing, and I've seen how long it was, and I just turned off from like this, Probably I should watching my wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Nosh was killing it, but I just feel like it was gonna be funny. Yeah, so I wanted to watch it with with somebody.
Speaker 4: That's kind of weird to like watch a comedy special like by himself.
Speaker 9: Be watching Usher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talking about.
Speaker 5: The cherries. So he was at a concert. Would you eat the cherries?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 4: No cherries? Where the more? She just take him out of his pocket and she just got cherries.
Speaker 6: And nigga pull the cherries out the roll.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Get the dangling.
Speaker 3: Got plenty niggas chicks looking crazy on camera. Dog got loose cherries? Is crazy? See some crazy ship?
Speaker 4: Did y'all sign an nd A?
Speaker 6: Did y'all sign a pre disclosure agree? Did?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: How he know who to walk up to?
Speaker 5: Who to get a cherry? So, yeah, that's a couple of people.
Speaker 4: Then said Mary, he tried to get married J. She was he trying to get the married Mary J. He walked up on Mary and she was like, nah married her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she walked off like she.
Speaker 3: At no cheers. He went up to a couple of married chicks a couple of times, and he was respectful. He gave it to like the husband to give to her. And but yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Do remember the infous infamous moment with the keky Palmer. He fed her the cherrys ring her.
Speaker 5: Whole ship broke and she ate them bitious too.
Speaker 4: He was at home on Twitter.
Speaker 6: That was a boyfriend, right, Yeah, her baby dad that's why he wasn't no husband, no husband. He definitely no husband. Now somebody else husband she dropped, but she dropped him. Well maybe I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, but no.
Speaker 3: The Kevin Hart roast, I'm I'm gonna die back and watch it this weekend. Probably one of the big things people were talking about is the fact that Kat Williams made an appearance in him and Kevin Hart had so called beef over the years. I mean, they was both pretty vocal about it, but insiders were saying they squashed that ship months and months ago.
Speaker 4: You really, yeah, they.
Speaker 6: Said, Yeah, I couldn't see Kevin because ROAs Rose. Well, we gotta be honest that Kevin at heart is big enough to have some control over who oh yeah, he's coming on his roast. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you had the typical suspects on there. They always do roast fat white dudes and you know the white women and ship that be doing.
Speaker 3: There's some edgy jokes on there that a lot of people online was really fucking with.
Speaker 5: There's a George Floyd George Floyd joke that was wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the dude who said it, they said he kind of known as like a racist amongst like the celebrities and ship.
Speaker 5: So they really ain't fun with him in.
Speaker 6: Certain ship you can't let go in the name of comedy.
Speaker 3: Well, and they were saying like Kevin Hart should have said something to kind of responded, and who's to say if he did or not, Like they wanted him to do.
Speaker 4: It like right there and their lives, you know, like.
Speaker 3: People, he'sa microwave, you know what I'm saying, Kevin, he wanted them, Uh, you don't hit to be not you know.
Speaker 4: He one of the ones that you know, like Cat said, man, you.
Speaker 5: Know you kind of teetered the line a little bit like Chris Rock exactly.
Speaker 3: You might be with him a little bit too, like when the name of comedy too, like a lot of ship flies in comedy, like that ship was im poor taste.
Speaker 5: I don't think that joke should have ever been saying, but then ain't.
Speaker 3: But then I also feel like when it comes to like jokes and comics, like sometimes those racial lines.
Speaker 4: Need to kind of be erased a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like a lot of black comics make a lot of jokes about white people, and I feel like white people should be able to make jokes about black, they talk about Chinese, they talk about Mexican, Like everybody should be able to joke on each other as long as there's like no hatred behind it and.
Speaker 5: It's in good taste. That George Floyd ship, that ship was out of line.
Speaker 3: That's what folks and like to kill Tony dude, that's all he so like, we ain't rock with dog at all. But Pete davisone on there made a few jokes. He called Kanye like alep that out later, but he called him that and then hey, Pete.
Speaker 6: Davison, he got he got, he got leverage over Kanye because he's with Kim. Nigga, smash your wife even even after divorce. I mean, ship you could.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: After he got four kids. Buyer.
Speaker 6: Any nigga that smashed your wife after you got some kids, buyer, you're gonna be like, man, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 4: He was. He's all I'm saying. Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm just saying he got a little juice, you know, because he get talking ship a little bit about.
Speaker 5: Pete Davison got a mean little roster headn ran through.
Speaker 4: He got a mean roster. It won like it's a one off.
Speaker 5: It's because he's funny, That's what it is.
Speaker 9: But he ain't keeping them.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a he's a mental head case.
Speaker 5: But women tend to like niggas who mental health care.
Speaker 4: They do. Yeah, that's that reflect line and you know, carrying on and ship.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, man, I'm going through it.
Speaker 4: You know they love they because women.
Speaker 5: Love to be the the fixer.
Speaker 6: The fixer they her come through.
Speaker 4: And be like I'll protect your feelings. Yeah, be vulnerable with me.
Speaker 8: I'm help you may get you through this.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We're gonna change you.
Speaker 4: And I feel like I don't.
Speaker 6: Face the back of the head.
Speaker 5: He had a couple of joints, Yes, got some joints.
Speaker 4: Even though she she feed the funk out and she crazy. Now I don't know what's going on with her.
Speaker 5: Like did the movie theer Centerella Wizard of Wizard of Our.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't want to make fuel like if she's sick, because she's like going through.
Speaker 6: Still on red carpets and ship act like everything. Okay, if people in her team wouldn't I would assume they would be like chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if she having like a health crisis, then yea, it's not laughing. But she just like on some weird act because people tend to get like super famous, super rich, and a lot of times just get weird as. But if she going through some ship like health wise, you know, all the prayers in the world tour.
Speaker 6: But from the outside looking in, it looked like she we talked about this last week, looked like she's going through like the Heath Ledger syndrome, Like she got too deep into the role.
Speaker 4: She thinks she's Dorothy. No, she won Dorothy. She was uh one of the witches.
Speaker 5: She was nice, the sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the witch of the North or something, one of the North, one of them. We got some North Side witches. Okay, So speaking of the North Side witches.
Speaker 4: Witch like transition, we're gonna roll.
Speaker 3: To one of our favorite topics, shouts at the home team, shots at the Fox on foe.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go into hometown.
Speaker 3: All right, So this week in Hometown Highlights, I want to focus on something that has been a staple in the city. If you've been in the city for more than ten years, you've seen it, you've come across it.
Speaker 4: It's past you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about Brother Ron in the Jesus Wagon, the worship wagon. So Brother Ron, Yeah, Brother Ron drives Ron in nineteen eighty three forward station wagon playing through the loud speaker, scriptures prayer and it's covered in Bible quote Bible quotes in scriptures. I read Brother Ron's story. So what happened was Brother Ron used to be a truck driver, okay, and he was really heavy into smoking and drinking and carry and guns and just living a wild lifestyle. So Brother Ron usually carries a pistol with him. Of course he do, of course he do. Is his name, Brother Ryan. But he went to a party and at this party, he got into it with some individuals.
Speaker 4: The individuals pulled a.
Speaker 3: Gun on him and he ran to his car to try to get his gun. But for whatever reason, he said, the individuals got outside and kind of just froze.
Speaker 5: And he took this as like a sign from above.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, niggas from the pop, Brother Ryan and did it and he said, oh fuck. So he said he went home and immediately started praying, and he said he hadn't prayed in years, So he started praying, and from there he started getting really spiritual, really religious, and started going to church. But once he started going to church, he realized he really couldn't it really wasn't registering with him. You know what I'm saying. He wouldn't buy it. So he decided to start his own ministry. So with this being said, brother Ron's ministry, I guess end up being the station streets.
Speaker 5: He at the streets trying to spread to God.
Speaker 3: So he got yeah that ass like starting to talking through the loud speaker. Yeah he Now do you think like he really committed to his religious beliefs or do you think it's more of like mental illness in this traction?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I've never seen you never you never seen a wagon. I've seen the wagon. I never seen him.
Speaker 9: Have you seen him the one that's on Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you'd be down there.
Speaker 3: Right by McDonald's, all over there don Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: He said, have you seen him? Have you seen multiple? Of course.
Speaker 8: Have him before?
Speaker 9: I haven't seen him.
Speaker 4: I've never seen seen the car driving. Have you ever seen what?
Speaker 3: Then he looked like, I've never seen him exactly? What if it's the Holy Spirit driving? Shout out to the Holy shout out the brother Rod in the Holy Spirit. Ain't nobody in the car, but it was a way mobile.
Speaker 6: That's that's a way more before way.
Speaker 3: But he said it changed his life, you know, he said, mufflus in the pop h'm they got outside. I don't know if the blicky jammed or they just said fucking and didn't do it. But he was in fear for his life, and you know, it let him down the path for the righteous. So I mean evangelism, there's nothing wrong with that. Everybody needs something to believe in, whether it's your thing or not. But Brother Ron and that damn fucking wagon.
Speaker 4: Bro that ship, Oh, it's legendary in the city. It is legendary for sure.
Speaker 3: And like if anybody who's not from here was to see it, they're probably like, what the fuck is that piece of shit?
Speaker 5: What the fuck is this garbage driving down the street.
Speaker 6: But man viewing the Bible versus out the out the megaphone.
Speaker 3: Now, I ain't seen him in a long time. Has anybody seen him recently?
Speaker 4: Seen that vehicle? Year in years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes you think maybe Brother Ron up out of here, he probably met Jesus.
Speaker 4: That's not funny, that's what he wanted, right.
Speaker 8: He found he found a salvation.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, go to the Pearly Gates, Brother Ron. But Brother Ron, thanks for the memories.
Speaker 6: You won't kidnapping because we really know where you at.
Speaker 4: COUZ love you and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell me love him.
Speaker 4: Every time the.
Speaker 5: Holy Spirit man shot.
Speaker 3: Out of Brother Ryn. Man recipes as he did. Hey, y'all let us know in the comments. Man, y'all been seeing Brother Ron around for real?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: No like that ass because I ain't seen him again. Yeah, it'd be interesting enough.
Speaker 6: Or it's somebody new takeover brother brother Bob. The four might need a catalytic converter.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 5: He said this ship broke down somebody that ship.
Speaker 3: And well he said that like he went through times like he said, he been shot at at, spit at, threatened to be stad windows, bus tires slashed like he said, motherfuckers was cannon.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of rough, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I mean, when you're preaching God like, it's always gonna be them people who kind of just handle your herd. I was on the way to work the other day and there's a little sign that usually be off the highway, just a little signs somebody put down and it was like a love God or trust God or something and it was just a big, big red X written on it. So I'm thinking, like somebody really seen this sign and made it their duty to get out in the car or if they was walking, to stop and write a big red X on it.
Speaker 4: In that part like where it gets weird, that's weird as let people believe in what they believe in. That's what I believe in.
Speaker 3: Saying you broke the fourth wall, I might have. I might have broke some walls on my day. You talking about breaking walls and ship Okay, but uh yeah, so we forgot that's not even a topic whatever.
Speaker 4: I didn't even that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, brother Ron, man, so that's my whole time high Like brother, little brother Ron, what you got.
Speaker 4: Rest in peace? You ain't here no more for real, man, Let's talk about the Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: Pools man, the ones that not here no more?
Speaker 4: A lot of them not here no more. Rested piece to the pools. What is your favorite? If I had to have a favorite, it probably be Noise.
Speaker 5: Noise was fire Noise is the one with the indoors ship.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, right off good hope. Yeah, yeah, noise one bad. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought she was gonna say Moody You like a Moody Pool nigga.
Speaker 6: Actually never been in Moody Pool. I've been to Moody Pool, but never in Moody Pool.
Speaker 5: That walk, Moody Pool water looked like tequila.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Moody.
Speaker 6: Moody is known for uh their ship in it, pissing in it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's off birdline.
Speaker 6: You know, it's a It's one of those kind of you know, the chlorine ain't working in Moody Pool.
Speaker 5: Moody Pool ain't there nowhere, right, No, they.
Speaker 4: Tore it down.
Speaker 6: But we got Moody Pool, you got Noise Pool. We got Madison.
Speaker 5: Pool, Madison. Yeah, they covered that up.
Speaker 3: You ever of Madison ninety first and first had to buy the golf course, McCarty Park. That was another one that's in West Styllis's spot, kind of like on the way going towards Freighter.
Speaker 4: That was a nice one that had the water slides and ship like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Lincoln Lincoln Park, Lincoln.
Speaker 6: You remember when they they switched it from just a little regular joint. They start building all the slides and ship down there Lincoln on Green Bay.
Speaker 4: That was dope. Yeah, man, you got Hoite Pool. Where was ho I remember, I remember Hoy, but I remember where it was at. I can't remember.
Speaker 5: South side was the south side.
Speaker 9: That's the only part that I went to growing.
Speaker 4: Up park the only part you was on the north side.
Speaker 9: Us all like cheery, okay, that was I was like on the border of going to the south side.
Speaker 6: That's right by the little Mexico bread Yes, I mean not right, but it's close close. Yeah, but uh cool waters that is a public pool of public you know, is that still open?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, man, that's the pools.
Speaker 5: Man pulls the pools and got more pools.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's shaky out here. It's shaky.
Speaker 3: So uh going into the next topic transition, I know everybody here is the relationships. You know what I'm saying. We are married and on the way to being married and thinks of the such. Now, back in those single days, what was some petty reasons that you think either you or that you could see somebody else using to stop talking to somebody?
Speaker 13: Lady, first drink, take a drink, and then tell us that's why you're here.
Speaker 6: We need with a woman's perspective.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember going to houses and just seeing the state of the house. I'm talking about like no bed for a mattress on the floor, piler clothes in the corner.
Speaker 11: That's good pussy that mattress, is it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I've been married since I've been born, so I don't know about nothing like that. But no, just like the state of the house, Yeah that's what I heard. But like, yeah, the state of the house. Kids not having kids, but the quality of kids that you have, like badass kids. You know what I'm saying. Badass kids could run a guy off from with somebody if they got to use air freshener after they take a pee.
Speaker 4: Where was that?
Speaker 8: We gotta we gotta, we gotta dive into.
Speaker 6: We gotta dive into that first, because hold on, now, we little been in some savage places.
Speaker 4: But where was you at? You should have seen that sick that ship that spraying air fresh crazy? That's crazy, But.
Speaker 2: Was my.
Speaker 4: Fire I'm doing.
Speaker 3: With some on time maccardion pig ross. But yeah, so what my fa I mean to take it off, man, we love it, you got but go ahead.
Speaker 9: I mean, I get it, the state of the house and hogh and the children and stuff. But how about if you date somebody that is single and you don't have to worry about that ship like the kids, Yeah, the kids. Person is a home owner.
Speaker 6: Everything that's great.
Speaker 12: And on that ship.
Speaker 9: But how about you get with a dude that's like a foods ball?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 6: What that means? What that means?
Speaker 4: He talked to us.
Speaker 9: I don't know, boring ass like Regler like personality.
Speaker 5: You know, great, everything is great, great, great, great.
Speaker 9: Car, house, no kids, no kids, financially stable, everything, but you just don't have that personality.
Speaker 8: You ain't funny.
Speaker 9: Okay, we was taking trips, but then like them trips is kind.
Speaker 4: Of boring, right right right? You ain't.
Speaker 9: So, I mean it could it could be a lot of different things, but for me, it be personality. We need to be clicked, I need to be laughing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, goofy. So it's like, come.
Speaker 9: On you whatever, But then when you you kind.
Speaker 3: Of still yeah, yeah, I can see that. I can see that getting real old, real fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. I mean you could have a messy house. Is you a man?
Speaker 8: Sometimes? Sometimes?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not saying like every man.
Speaker 9: Is like but like in a female's eyes when we go to a home and we look and we're like, oh, this is out of place. That is out of place. But it's a woman's you know, I can see.
Speaker 5: It being messy, like say if you have kids.
Speaker 3: But like me personally, if I lived alone by myself, bro, that would be the cleanest. That'd be the show house. Like if I was just alone in the crib, just me, just the way I am. Not that mother be lad out nice and clean. But like everybody's different when but what about you? Man?
Speaker 4: What you got man? Bad breath? Is that petty? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't like the smell of weed. I don't like that that burnt. I don't like that smell. Yeah, that that that hair piece, you know you.
Speaker 4: Especially if clean? Come on, man, that shouldn't need a wash.
Speaker 9: That should be soaking up ship. Yeah, especially when that sho is sitting.
Speaker 4: On their head. It's like, come on, man, I like what you said. But the fresh about.
Speaker 14: I don't know who, but.
Speaker 6: The conditions of the house is I might have still handle business. I don't know that was in the past life.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: When the lights off I might have.
Speaker 4: Still hand up, but you know, I walked in and was like, okay, you're fuck. Do somebody have roaches?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I never seen a roach. I ain't never seen no bro, I me neither, but I probably. I mean, at that age that young, I ain't never been.
Speaker 4: I wasn't looking for the roach.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here for one thing. What's that, you know, to see to survey the household?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, See what's going on, See what's in the fridge, see if y'all living right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, okay, I did that.
Speaker 5: Nah, you fucking idiot. Hey, okay. Now on the flip side, would you date yourself to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh, man, be beautiful? You know what I mean? Speaker egotistical?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, statistical, you're narcissistic since ego, Man, I've been working on my ego. Do I'm pretty good lately? Right, we'll talk off to Mike. I tell you something happen. Niggas going crazy?
Speaker 4: Nigga? Now would you date Jose? I have the smallest ego here out of the three of us.
Speaker 8: Really you think I should be? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just tumping ship down. I got it's your first day. It is my first time.
Speaker 6: Leaving you, so you know, I'm just okay, I'm just throwing ship at the wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say I'll date myself.
Speaker 9: I'm a fun person.
Speaker 6: So yeah, no, I would definitely date myself. You know, uh funny I'm giving you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm like, y'all got both got some good quality qualities.
Speaker 4: M hm, would you date you?
Speaker 3: Can't tell us all we need to know that, Nigga would Let's not.
Speaker 8: Let's let us go now, we love you, we know you're going to it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have a lot of great qualities. I'm a hard worker. Yeah, yeah, I'm good with money. I'm extremely handy. But yeah you like to Yeah, but you can't build ship. I'm a builder. I'm down to lead at all times. Like it could be a real fucked up situation, hard choices to make. I'll be the one just to jump out, I lead the group. Say I'm down for that, but probably not. I'm loyal, Like, I have a lot of really good qualities. But what part of you wouldn't you day? What part of you dating you? Would you feel like? I couldn't deal with that, I would say, but that tends to lead into the topic after the music break.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna save it. I'm gonna save it. But uh yeah, so good thing.
Speaker 4: You already got somebody to love you for who you are. Yeah, right, and y'all love me too, right? Yeah? You know sometimes the fast.
Speaker 12: You don't give love.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, we got a caller, you know, we we spoke about like our past and our dating.
Speaker 5: We got a guy who's uh went.
Speaker 3: Through some went through some things, had some crazy dates, some crazy date experiences.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna give him a call, and uh no, he came.
Speaker 6: We gotta tell it stemmed from our last week's episode.
Speaker 4: We were talking about the.
Speaker 3: Date line, the date line, and he said he is the number again, nine one eight four thousand, four thousand.
Speaker 4: What's going on in.
Speaker 3: This desk and sixfold? Light skin haze lies, light skinned, black Puerto Rican. Uh, not conceited, but a real handsome nigga, you know what I'm saying, Just looking for something attached.
Speaker 8: Like this nigga's conceited as a woman.
Speaker 6: If a niggas ain't not conceded, what you're gonna think like this niggas fucking conceiting, Right.
Speaker 4: I'm just out here looking for friends, no strings attached.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm twenty four.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so we're gonna get brothery you call, We're gonna see what you're talking about and see what you on.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Part Time Opinions Podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 12: What's yo?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 5: Welcome to Part Time Opinions Podcast.
Speaker 4: Brother already, what's the word? What's the word? Man?
Speaker 12: Just relaxed right there?
Speaker 5: All right, So we got a topic we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We talking about crazy hookup stories and we posted something last week about the dateline and you see it really engaged.
Speaker 4: Now one they four thousand.
Speaker 3: What's going on as Dedmond lights King Black White, Puerto Rican Hayese lies.
Speaker 5: Now you was a dateline frequentner.
Speaker 12: Huh yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 5: So, uh so what was what was your dateline name?
Speaker 12: Oh it was just Milwaukee, mic Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: Now you said you had a blind date that went kind of fun that right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk to us man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, one thing about them day lines. You find out some wild stuff on there. So I ended up meeting up with a young lady. Uh it was a literal blind day because she was actually blind.
Speaker 4: Look, she shut up in a cab.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the white stick came out first.
Speaker 4: She put the stick out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the stick came out first.
Speaker 4: Now did you skeep?
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, now, of course you're a gentleman, so you're still invited her in, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, no, doubt got to know a little bit how well.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess I guess everybody want to know. Did you crack?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the wild part.
Speaker 4: Let them tell us the story.
Speaker 6: Man start from a start, back from the beginning, from the white stick.
Speaker 4: Man, let them talk.
Speaker 6: Man tell us from the white stick, the white stick popped out the cab, and then you go from there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she said she wanted to come to I'm like, all right, come to they said.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 12: It's a cab in the middle street. The stick came out with a red tip on the end. Okay, this is an astral date here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Literally, So I'm like, yeah, we we chopped it up a little bit.
Speaker 12: So we end up going back to her crew. First of all, I hadn't know she was She said she was partially black.
Speaker 15: But once we got to setting up, like, hold on a second, she took her eyes out.
Speaker 12: She took her eyes out, took him like dice. I could have been back. That's number one.
Speaker 4: Once she put them in a glass or something to go with God.
Speaker 12: You know them Chinese balls you whel in your hand, Yeah, little balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she set the motherfuckers on the top of the headboard, on your ass. Yeah.
Speaker 12: So they're constantly watching me.
Speaker 4: God damn, I'm in there.
Speaker 16: I'm in the deep. Somebody beating on the door. I'm like, you're stucking company. She's like, that's my husband. Oh come on, man, this dude was beating on the door for forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: You kept beating, and you kept beating too. Hungh.
Speaker 12: Yeah. It was a grip, man.
Speaker 4: They was strong in there.
Speaker 12: She is a strong must Yeah, that grip.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: You know you lose one son and your game power with an Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that blind girl. She had that blind grip on you.
Speaker 12: She would not let me go, Yes, sir, that would the door.
Speaker 3: And he was beating the Now when okay, so now when it came time to leave, was he still out there waiting on you?
Speaker 12: He's waiting on her. So what you laid on me?
Speaker 5: What you just gave the little head nod and kept moving.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I just I just kept going.
Speaker 4: He was still out there.
Speaker 12: He was still out there, like you know, it ain't gonna kill him.
Speaker 6: Good Now, how y'all in the so so so so did y'all jump back in the taxi cab after she, you know, to get back to her crib?
Speaker 12: Oh no, that was yeah, we were. That was later on in the evening.
Speaker 4: So she came, kicked it with you for a minute at your spot.
Speaker 12: Forgot to him. She was married, forgot, she was still in the relationships.
Speaker 4: She said, come on back to my place. Wow. Now, was that was that the only time you you crash?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's too dangerous man, Definitely that mark sounded like a lumberjack at the door.
Speaker 6: He was ready to kill somebody because he knew she had that grip. Now now you say you now you said, Now you say you were for her. Now you say you walked past the nigga when you left?
Speaker 4: Now was he blind to Oh no, when she leaves, that's when I made Okay, okay, okay, I guess he.
Speaker 12: Got tired of winning to powered up somewhere. That's when I made my stake.
Speaker 4: And it's this Blanche.
Speaker 6: She kept going, knowing her husband at the door. She didn't say stop stop, stop.
Speaker 4: No, She was like, here, treacherous man, the streets is the streets is ugly.
Speaker 12: Man, Man, that's the dayline for you.
Speaker 4: Man, what now?
Speaker 3: I was telling her cousin last week because he missed the whole dayline are because he's a little bit younger. Yeah, but I was telling him, like, you know, the odds getting something fire on there is real slim.
Speaker 12: Oh man, that's that's handicapped city.
Speaker 5: Now you said you ran, You said you ran across a couple of handicapped people on there.
Speaker 17: Huh m, I mean they forget you, man, You run up on your middle. They're just sitting in a wheelchair and you just got accepted. Like that's how they're looking.
Speaker 18: You hit that you might as well.
Speaker 4: You might as well help off the wheelchair and put her in the back.
Speaker 8: You didn't carry the couple off the off the wheelchair on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 12: I almost got herniated doing that. Man, wheelchair is kind of.
Speaker 8: Carrying wheelchairs up the stairs.
Speaker 4: All kind of ship.
Speaker 12: You gotta do work or what? Bring bring groceries here along the way? You doing work work all this aud ship.
Speaker 3: They can't on the ship, they can't do on the regular basis. They meet niggas on the date line. Now, have you retired from the dayline.
Speaker 4: You ain't been on there in a minute.
Speaker 12: Huh, I ain't been on there alone time. I think they judge man. Okay, okay, it's the way you gotta around the judges your.
Speaker 5: I mean, if they didn't charge you, you think about doubling back.
Speaker 12: No, no, they got they got stuff. You can see people now, Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that's true. Yeah, so you didn't. You didn't moved on what you didn't moved on to the to the only fans of what what you on?
Speaker 12: I'm on regular stuff. I just go on Instagram look at regular people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 12: Look regularly. Okay, So now she looks like she stayed down the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me see what's up? Word now, So your name is full on for Mike, so I take it you from Milwaukee. But yeah, man, we appreciate your car. Bro It was good to tap in with you. Funny ass story man, like, so shout out to you dog one hundred percent. Uh and uh, this is definitely making the pie. So you you gonna see this ship next week.
Speaker 4: It's just so you know. I hope I hope that it ain't no secret, nigga.
Speaker 6: You gotta hey, hey, you gotta tell the gods now, like, yeah, I knocked at you.
Speaker 4: I know you lied and told them you ain't knocked down that blonde, and you gotta tell them the truth now.
Speaker 5: Man, it's getting out there now.
Speaker 12: I'm absolutely serious. Man, I don't lie about you.
Speaker 4: Gotta tell everybody. You gotta tell everybody, like yeah.
Speaker 6: I know I said I didn't smash blonde shorty, but I really did take her down.
Speaker 12: Glorious.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, man, Well, like I said, man, we appreciate you, bro, thanks for the call.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: You'll always be a friend of the show. And uh, we appreciate you on hundred percent. We gonna double back and hog let you letter man salute.
Speaker 4: Said. She shook the ship like dice.
Speaker 3: He said that, she said, he said all out. He said, you put him on the dressing. The motherfuckers watching that crazy.
Speaker 6: Said she had that that that that that grip, that that choke hold though, yeah, I got this grip cold for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for her. Man, can use your eyes, you gotta use your pussy. There we go. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So on that we we're gonna get into some music talk to him. Yes, sir, So this week we got ten Man we love me? Oh okay, yeahs from the Mill. I was from the read the nigga No man but front he's from the mill. Rint ten ten Let's go my nussin.
Speaker 4: He can get it to cu get it. Look that's my nigga.
Speaker 3: Fires me but shout because we got ten man would love Me part time pis podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 18: Okay, Hey, it be the closest niggas tell you how to count you out. I had to leave my bitch alone because she let me down. I'll tell you all this smoker ben and errors, critics make shit out and I'll stay up in my own lane with all this hate about and they never ever let no niggas live and chase me down. And then they ain't never ever let no bitch break me down.
Speaker 4: I thought, I feel I got in my back.
Speaker 18: I can't wait around that day a nigga trying me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna play around.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm wants to meet myself and our ship. They call it defishit you won't, but that's just how it is here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like to do it big.
Speaker 16: That's just how it is.
Speaker 4: Three five minutes. Sweahirt, that's the reals bill talking down behind my back? What's the real deal?
Speaker 18: Yea, y'all lord that to me? I hit that kill sweet I hate gonna take gush niggas talk that real shit.
Speaker 4: I'm just a street nigga. Wait for a real bitch shit. Y'all love me. You don't need to love me? Yeah, already know years fuck me? What it just fuck me with? Then it fuck you? I don't trust shoot you, I don't love you. You y'all love me?
Speaker 8: Y'all need to love me.
Speaker 19: Y'all already out yes, fuck me? What if this fuck me? Well, then it's fuck you.
Speaker 18: I don't love you, I don't trust you, and all that trust shit is over writing. These niggas act like them bitiness because they Mama's writing. Hey, and all that love shit is outdated At the last two bitches, I love. We just didn't make it bigga work disappear like Chris Angel when I hit the streets. It's like in everything my nigga I game, it's a bitch chops. They gonna get the mine right. Let him think of sweet hey r. They have a mark like a chicken wing.
Speaker 4: These niggas. The You gotta watch that.
Speaker 18: Ship in between everything litter ain't go. They ain't what a saying? Oh, brand new attitude. I'm on bigger thing. Ain't it just tim Man? You ain't gotta love me man, y'all love me.
Speaker 4: You'll need to love me.
Speaker 19: Y'all already go, yes, fuck me? What if this fuck me? Well, Dennis, fuck you? I don't trust shoot.
Speaker 18: Me, I don't love you.
Speaker 2: Y'all love me.
Speaker 4: Y'all need to love me.
Speaker 19: Y'all already out, Yes fuck me? What if this fucked me? Well, then it's fuck you.
Speaker 3: I don't love you.
Speaker 2: I don't crush you.
Speaker 18: Y'all love me.
Speaker 4: You don't need to love me. Y'all already me, you love you?
Speaker 6: Irush you.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to part time paying his podcast. That was ken Man because love me on all streaming platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go, Luther cuz Man.
Speaker 3: So we got one more topics before we get up out of here, and this goes kind of to the topic we had before a while. Really didn't want to divulge too many of my traits and how I felt about how I moved and what I did ship, But okay, Zodiac science, what's zodiac sign. You're proud of that ship too. Yeah, I'm married to a piss period. I'm a cancer, a cancer.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 4: Lovable niggas, loyal niggas, that's what they say. I'm a vergo.
Speaker 8: Okay, Joe Boyden, That's all I know is Joe Budden.
Speaker 3: Hey, me and Joe Bunk got the same birthday on the same day we was born. We were both born August thirty first. And you know what's funny, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: You know it's funny too. I heard on his pod he went to his anti house. Guess what his auntie's name is. Catherine.
Speaker 4: I got an anti Cathy. Shout out Andy, Cathy, you got antidy? Yeah? Does she know that? Yeah? You know, so shout out the Kathy every time. I love my cat at Catherine.
Speaker 3: But yeah, me and Joe Budden got the same birthday, shout Joe. But hey, man, on our birthday this year, man, tap in man. I just want to say I'm not a lawyer. Mall, no you no, I'm telling you you parks. I don't give who I am.
Speaker 4: To you, but I'm just telling you I'm not a roy or you parks.
Speaker 8: Okay, No, I ain't your parks parks saying he's he agreed with everything.
Speaker 4: No, you're my ish.
Speaker 5: You definitely might. Yeah you my show for show and you are Mona. You don't know who that is, but that's cool.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you definitely our Mona. But uh so so tap it into the zodiac signs.
Speaker 4: Zodiac?
Speaker 3: Now, what are some of your good traits that are stereotypes for your No, first of all, okay, what are some accurate stereotypes that you feel like you display.
Speaker 4: For your zodiac sign? Emotional? Are you really emotion? Look this up.
Speaker 5: We are the dreamers.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm dreaming as bitchy, dreaming as whole.
Speaker 5: I'm a creative as bitch you say you creative? I think mine are very analytical.
Speaker 4: I'm very.
Speaker 3: Observant of small things. So it's like I could walk in the room and I can like like stat walking, and I share some good things that happened to me. You're like, you know, I'm saying some good news I have. Hey, I just did this, I just did that, and you could clap for me. But for that one brief second, I see the little you know what I'm saying, it'd be real quick.
Speaker 4: It to be.
Speaker 3: But I've seen that tick. I'm like, oh, bitch, you ain't happy for me for really, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm extremely like that. That's what I pick up on, like the smallest things that nobody else notices.
Speaker 4: I see that ship. I noticed that.
Speaker 9: What we noticed that ship too, but we just let it pass and we be like, Okay, that's how you feel right now?
Speaker 4: I love man.
Speaker 8: It could be something.
Speaker 9: It could be maybe something happened in your day and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But I know you.
Speaker 8: I know you're happy, but you just not.
Speaker 6: Now that's why I think it probably ain't okay. It's a princeton a pee uh da. Everybody fake to an extent. I agree, you know what I'm saying doing.
Speaker 4: Man, you know so I'm what I'm speaking to is nigga. Look yeah, that ain't nobody clapping for you? You clap for me? Of course, I can't say nobody, please, I don't know. I don't clap nothing. I don't clamp nothing for you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I respect you.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of love for you, but I do no clapping.
Speaker 4: No clapping, but no.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so when it comes to like cancers because my daughter is a cancer, my oldest. Y'all, really, you're gonna tell me what I am. I'm gonna tell you what I know about my daughter and then tell me if you agree. Extremely loyal, y'all. Y'all emotional, but y'all kind of just.
Speaker 4: Sit on it.
Speaker 5: Pause, y' y'all not really y'all don't really display a ton of emotions.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I don't know. You tell me about you, I don't know. I'm looking. I'm looking at that up.
Speaker 5: I mean, lookschath.
Speaker 6: I can't speak because one of the main things about cancers that people say is they're like cry babies or super I'm not a super emotional person.
Speaker 9: You hold it in though you are male.
Speaker 4: Though, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've seen women say, but I've seen women say that male cancers are emotional. He was super emotional. I'm not like that at all. You could ask my wife. I've been with him for twenty years. I don't do all that extra emotional.
Speaker 9: Also, the way you're raised, you're a man, you can't show no emotion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that could be a thing.
Speaker 5: You probably like crying your ass off and you don't want to show.
Speaker 12: That ship I'm not.
Speaker 6: When I have to. I'm just telling you ask a woman in my life. I mean, if I want to cry, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's very few and far partuitia.
Speaker 6: I can be emotional without the tears and the extraness, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I do know that they say we loyal.
Speaker 5: Like you said, that would probably be one of your best trade ye.
Speaker 6: Nurturing, protective as a male. I mean, you know, uh, empathetic. I can empathize with people a lot.
Speaker 5: You know, Now, what do you feel like would be your most toxic trait as a.
Speaker 9: Because everything is taken to the heart and sometimes you just need a moment to breathe and kind of like things shape.
Speaker 5: Just think about it, but a lot of things kind of.
Speaker 9: First things first is emotion, and if you don't have control of that, that can really control a lot of things.
Speaker 4: I see that.
Speaker 3: I think my most toxic trade is I'm extremely judgmental.
Speaker 4: If you didn't know that already, I didn't know that, talk about it. I'll be judged like.
Speaker 8: Examples do.
Speaker 3: No, I'm extremely judgmental. I could be kind of hard on people sometimes. Yeah, because I feel, like I told you just before, I feel like people get so and maybe like say, with you with your emotions, like I said, my wife's as she's extremely emotional too, and y'all lead with emotions like I lead.
Speaker 5: One thousand percent with logic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, like there's times where maybe I should be more sensitive to feelings and kind of what like she may have been going like have going on, but I'm approaching it for more of like an analytical stance, like, well, you have a problem, let's find a solution less fix it, instead of giving her time to go through the problem with her emotions. You know what I'm saying, I feel like everything should be fixed right away. Other than that, I'm borderline perfect. Oh there's really nothing none other than that, like you perfect. I mean, no one's perfect, But I mean I don't think I'm like far off people's eyebrows, like like super far off. You know what I'm saying, Like, no one's perfect perfect, But I mean we got out of that wife episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, otherwise we do make that shit happen. That's gonna crack.
Speaker 6: But uh, yeah, what about you? What's like your toxic trait. Probably uh, I don't know, bad communicator. Probably guarded like you kind of shut down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely guarded. Guarded in the sense of you know, yeah, that's it, man, that's it, you feel like, but it could be some more stuff.
Speaker 6: You know, you have to you have to let people around you kind of tell that story if you being honest with yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they going to see you through a different scope to you see yourself, so they'll be see things that you can't.
Speaker 4: I'm willing to take on all criticism, you know what I'm saying. I know I'm gone. I know how communication is kind of hard.
Speaker 6: You got to break open if you want to talk about some shiit, like you know what I'm saying, bust the shell first and get to the yoke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, deal with your talk, you know what I mean. That's nice what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm extremely organized, Like my cleaning is different, like I like everything has like such a place, like I could clean and organize like a muff but but also feel like that's why kind of my life is kind of how it is because I kind of handle my life in the same sense, like I'm really like I organize my life how it needs to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, facts, No, I definitely do like I have a system.
Speaker 3: I feel like everything has its place, and I kind of apply that to just even my personal life, you know what I'm saying, Because I don't like chaos. I don't like dealing with the same problems over and over. If I have a problem, I try to fix it one hundred percent and completely because I don't want to deal with the.
Speaker 5: Same shit over and over, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, other than that made me and Joe, you know.
Speaker 4: I feel like also like with I feel like cancers.
Speaker 6: I feel like we observe the scene quiet, like we play the cut, see what's going on.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a cancer, good or bad whatever, But I'm saying I feel like that like niggas just you know what I'm saying, Let's see what's going on.
Speaker 4: Kind of just.
Speaker 6: Probably more introverted than most than most signs if you had to put you know, a thing on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because uh, your wife is what what's her sign?
Speaker 4: Ship? Aries? Aries?
Speaker 19: And I have a Gemini?
Speaker 3: Got a Gemini? Okay, So I don't really know much about neither one. I just know really about virgos and Pisces cancers. My daughter's a cancer, but then my other daughter, she's, ah, what's right after Pisces, Harry Aquarius Quarious before? It is right before because be's in Aquary.
Speaker 2: Cancer.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no cancers in July July.
Speaker 4: So I got, I gotta.
Speaker 5: I got a Capricorn, Capricorn Aquarius in the cancer.
Speaker 4: Do y'all know what the water signs the land?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Do y'all know what that ship means? I'm a water sign, I'm an earth sign. What does that mean? Nobody. I'm just trying to figure this out. I'm just trying to figure out what this should means.
Speaker 9: They be saying water sign is more emotional.
Speaker 3: They kind of go with the flow, more emotional, creative things like that. I know earth sign is more like ground. So what's the water signs?
Speaker 12: Do you know?
Speaker 9: That would be cancer Pisces?
Speaker 4: Not cancer, cancer, cancer, It's just earth and water. Is it like a winds or fires?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: You got fire signs? I mean zodiac?
Speaker 6: You know it's I don't know. I guess it's a template for certain ship. But I think everybody is different. Everybody, Uh, because you gotta you.
Speaker 4: Gotta deal with your upbringing, your you know, circumstance.
Speaker 6: So all that can tie into who you are as a person, not just this imaginary fucking astrology sign that people.
Speaker 4: Taped to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also do subscribe to it in a sense enough because every burgo I know, bro it is like me. And like I said, I know the upbring, I know it's so many other factors that dictate to who you are. But when it comes to just that, all of them, I know, all of them getting good money, all of them, fucking.
Speaker 4: Not all of them. We can find some broke virgos if that's not.
Speaker 7: That's what all the ladies and tag the buke virgos as getting OUs getting money and shout out my virgo nation, man, all the virgos out here getting money man.
Speaker 3: And honestly, God really put us here to just like organize everybody's lives and to lead everybody into the promised lands. Like y'all got y'all traits that are cool, but the virgos are here to really help everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe button man, tap in man.
Speaker 3: I let you know, listen, we got the same birthday, we both go Atie Cathys man, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Lying this.
Speaker 8: Guys. You got the same head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my daughter. I got the beer too, Okay, I just looked like you. When I was younger, they used to call me Joe Budden ship and you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know joe favorite tactic is like, well, I don't really know what you're saying right now that.
Speaker 3: That that that calm voice, and you know what, I'm tagonized, but you know what Joe Budden be doing ship and I haven't seen him do ship. And I'll be watching like that's so you know, you're like, you'll start arguing the yellow when you arguing to yell with me, he starting are you that's a very Can we talk like? Man, why can't we just talk?
Speaker 4: Gonna lie?
Speaker 8: That's a Virgo thing?
Speaker 5: That ship drive me nut?
Speaker 4: You had you know a virgo? Yes? Did you date a virgo? Yes? It sounds like talk to us about it, not right now?
Speaker 8: Good, that was in the past.
Speaker 4: That want to know what the traits?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 8: No, everything he said was exact on point.
Speaker 5: Yes, but that's why he'd be doing it. I'll be watching like I know that, I know that, I know that tactic.
Speaker 4: I ran that play last week straight up.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Joe Budden and shout to Joe Budden.
Speaker 4: Man, you' my ish bro.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite one on that podcast. But yeah, man, some money outside of that pod ship man, we're.
Speaker 3: Trying to get there, dog, but man, shout out all the zodiac signs man, all the Burgos, cashers and pisces.
Speaker 5: If you can tap in and tell us maybe some things we missed in the comments.
Speaker 3: Let us know some things that you know y'all relate to when it comes to this, and maybe some traits good and bad.
Speaker 4: We'll be hearing it this ship. But damn man, already it's that time, cuz man already, Hey Deluxe, what's up? We appreciate having what's before rush our four?
Speaker 8: Let's get this that time.
Speaker 4: Hey, what was her name? What was a little shorty name? And rush suits.
Speaker 8: You we got too young with?
Speaker 15: Was heard for Halloween?
Speaker 4: Youssed up?
Speaker 9: Like yes, I got a picture of it. It's on social, pretty social.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna check that out, my boys.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you for tapping into another episode of Part.
Speaker 4: Time Opinions podcast hosted by a D and p Luke.
Speaker 3: Feature in D one in the building. We appreciate having you, Thank you stopping by. Y'all gonna be seeing her ask a lot more. But everybody, have a great week, Enjoy the weather, be blessed, try not to be stress and please poarant to yourself and don't water dead plants.
Speaker 6: Nigga, pourant to you, puarantee you. I don't know, quarantine your traits.
Speaker 4: Good enough.
Speaker 3: I ain't had nothing this wish and everybody wealth, health and prosperity one hundred million dollars in a hundred years.
Speaker 5: Yes, and please never forget that the main focus.
Speaker 4: Come on, hey, you got to remain focused on my life.
Speaker 3: You know why, because they ain't gonna show up until you blow up. Part Time Opinions Podcast. Thank you, We appreciate y'all. We're gonna let her ride out. Call my dog too young.
Speaker 8: Yeah, ain't nothing new.
Speaker 4: Got the butterflies floating as far as far.
Speaker 3: Tap into add artistry by Donna d A n A on Instagram and all social platforms.
Speaker 5: Milwaukee Neil taking on crazy hit her up man.
Speaker 6: She gets you shorty right, Yes, sir, she did my wife toes the other day. I'm gonna go home and.
Speaker 4: It's my cousin Nick, it's my wife first. Niggas that the podcast, wishing.
Speaker 12: You wealth, health and prosperity. We don't want to leave, but we've got to go right now. Wrap that ship up.