Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow, not what we want. If you were looking for Echo chamber, viewer and listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I get it. Ads suck. I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listening experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But Supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform. It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also, the only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com more specifically Prometheus Lens dot com supercast dot com and sign up and experience the difference.
Speaker 3: There was always the question in the back of my head, well where did Kane get his wife? And you know, in reading Young Earth creationist articles, they always would say like, well, you know, Kane got his wife because it was it was his sister. He ended up just marrying his sister. To me, that's kind of strange because later on in the Torah, uh, they are explicit laws that forbid the marriage of close siblings close relatives. Michael Jones from Inspiring Philosophy does a really good video about that where he makes the defense of there being other people outside of the land of Edon that Kane married into, as stating like, that's where Kane got his wife. And in that he he mentions in the Torah that it forbids the marriage of close relatives So that was one really interesting past that kind of change my perspective.
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is a hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 4: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 1: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery.
Speaker 4: Schools, an ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 2: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obsercated from the people's little world.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsel to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 5: Torches high the Smithsonian they called Wind of the Giants. Gelt would send their agents out to get it. But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the cut reality that we think of. This reality.
Speaker 1: We are all on the Hero's journey.
Speaker 4: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 1: Leave the citient mound of bull feathers out of it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: What is happening? And what is a old actual glass? Because we are about to feel welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast place with the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, justin here. We like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, hey, guys, if you knew to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure to hit that light button, that subscribe button, drop me a comment, let me know where you're from. And yeah, just thank you guys, and be sure to check out the banner below. We'll have all of our socials and various platforms come check us out. Be much much appreciated. Well, today we're going to have another organic conversation. A guy I met on Facebook and we've been having some conversations and he is an author and he has written a book on the subject matter of Cain and as you guys know, with the research and stuff that I've been doing with the Epic of Esaw, Caine falls writing into line with that. So me and him has been having some conversations through DMS, and I just ask me if he'd be willing to come on the show and talk about his book and some of his research and his findings, and he was willing to do that. So we're really excited just to sit down and talk with this author today. But his name is Briar Cater and I even asked you before. I was like, man, tell me how to say your name. I do not want to mess it up, brother, But just thank you for coming on. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 3: And don't feel bad because most people get my name wrong initially anyway.
Speaker 2: So you did good. You got it right the first time.
Speaker 1: Sweet. Yeah. I always joke. I was like, yeah, I'm Southern man, so I can barely speak English, so when you throw into a little bit of complicated stuff, man, I'm bound to mess it up.
Speaker 2: No, you did good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, man, just give us a little background. Let us know where you're from, what's your interest hobbies, How you got into this kind of thing? Just give us a little bit of a bill of who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Like Justin said, my name is Briar Cater, I'm a nurse by trade, but by interest, I'm a Bible junkie. I love everything weird in the Bible, always have, and that's really what motivated me to write this book in the first place. Is my lifelong desire to pursue truth and figure out what the scriptures really have in store for us. A little bit of personal stuff. I'm the father of two beautiful daughters, I'm the husband to a gorgeous wife, and just live in the dream.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, Well, how did you end up getting into this? I know we had a little bit of conversation before we got started. You want to share that with the listeners, kind of your inspiration on getting into writing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so. I've always loved writing.
Speaker 3: Even in high school, I would write, you know, papers that they would have us write in English class. I would purposely write more pages than necessary just so that I could get a story together, because I just love the idea of putting stories together. So the idea for Keenan Told really kind of has been a bit of a five year journey so about five.
Speaker 2: Well back up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Most of my life, I've been what I'm sure a lot of your listeners have heard of called a young Earth creationist. You know, the belief that per the Bible, the Earth is six thousand years old plus the six days of creation, and you get those six thousand years by adding up the genealogies in Genesis and so on and so forth, and then the two thousand years since Christ. So about five years ago, for some reason, I'm not entirely sure what's spurred it on, but I really started thinking about, like, why do I believe what I believe? Like, why why do I believe that, you know, the Earth is only six thousand years old?
Speaker 2: Does the Bible really say this?
Speaker 3: So I started to really critically think about it, think about, you know, different papers that were put out, different research that was put out, and I started to come to the realization like it.
Speaker 2: Might not be one way or the other.
Speaker 3: It might not be the Earth has to be young or the Earth has to be old. There's a little bit of wiggle room in there, and so in that that's one piece, that's the historical piece of it.
Speaker 2: The other piece is what you.
Speaker 3: Talk a lot about on the show the Divine Council worldview, and as we were talking before we started, Brian Goadowa was a major major influence for me. His book Noah Primeval really kind of opened my eyes to what scripture really is getting at, how there there really is like a divine council, a divine set of suns that God divvys up different responsibilities to. So I know that a lot of people say that the late great Michael Heiser was you know, their their entrance into it, and he's got a lot of really really cool material out there that I definitely delved into, definitely helped build my own worldview. But I initially, initially it started with Gadau, which is kind of ironic because you know, I'm an author, so it kind of comes full circle. But so that's that's the historical aspect, that's the fictional aspect of it. And I kind of blended those two together and my love of storytelling, my love of writing into what I think is a really kind of touching story of you know, yes, it's the first murderer, but it kind of asked the question like, well, what if Kin asked for redemption? What what what would happen if he actually sought the redemption.
Speaker 2: And throughout the.
Speaker 3: Story it's it I think at its core, it's a good, wholesome story of a grandfather doing whatever he could to save his grandson.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, that's one thing too, I tell people is we are all different and God is you know our father. So if you have kids, you know each kid has a different personality, each kid has a different love language. You have to deal with each kid on an individual basis. And you and your love for storytelling and your love of story that's how Brian Goodala's work actually touched you and influenced you. And so therefore this is kind of your your witness and testimony and way of doing your part for the kingdom. Me. I was never a very creative guy and stuff like that, but I always like to talk, So this is my.
Speaker 2: Way there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, so you had mentioned the title as you were talking. It was Cain Untold and in the subtitle it says book one. So this is something that you are planning a series, kind of like the Nephilin chronicles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more or less modeled after that.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to hopefully be bringing out book two sometime next year. I'm currently going through some rewriting for a second edition of the first book. I just kind of want to clean it up, make it as good and crisp as I possibly can.
Speaker 2: Hopefully.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm setting the deadline for myself. I'm releasing it in September, new cover, our new storylines and whatnot, So I think it's going to be a really robust and cool story. But yeah, I've kind of in my own head and in my notes and everything, titled the series the Kenite Chronicles, and it comes from the concept of the people group the Kennites in the Bible, who a lot of people don't realize are descended from, or at least hinted at being descended from Kine himself. The Kennites, for folks that don't know, are the people group that Moses went and stayed with when he fled Pharaoh, when he fled the land of Egypt. So Zipporah and Jethro, moses father in law, they were Kennites, and a lot of the Kenites ended up coming up into the land of Israel with the Israelites. And there's a lot of different spots in scripture where the two people groups kind of intersect. You have the Israelites and the Kenites and their storylines intersect in some really really cool ways and in ways that actually kind of speak to that whole redemption arc that I was talking about with Cain in a really really fascinating way in the Book of Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Well with Cain, you know, of course, I mean, we don't want to give away the entire book, but through your your studies and stuff, because this is not just a fiction story where you've just you know, made up in a complete, a complete narrative for Caine, this is something that you've researched and found information, and you've basically just retold this story but through in some some entertainment and some storytelling and twists and turns. But the actual base of this is a biblical base, correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I like to think of it as a novelization of Genesis four.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's awesome. What with with your studies and the stuff you found. Was there anything that that you found out knew that was kind of eye opening for you or something maybe that you thought you you and you find out different through your studies and research.
Speaker 3: Yes, so absolutely, I'll start with one. When I was talking about the whole Young Young Earth creationism and kind of coming out of that sort of worldview. There was always the question in the back of my head, well, where did Kane get his wife? And you know, in reading Young Earth creationist articles, they always would say like, well, you know, Cain got his wife because it was it was his sister. He ended up just marrying his sister. To me, that's kind of strange because later on in the Torah they are explicit laws that forbid the marriage of close siblings close relatives. Michael Jones from Inspiring Philosophy does a really good video about that where he makes the defense of there being other people outside of the land of Eden that Caine married into as stating like that's where he got his wife. And in that he mentions in the Torah that it forbids the marriage of close relatives.
Speaker 2: So that was one.
Speaker 3: Really interesting piece that kind of changed my perspective. Then I kind of followed that Rabbit Trail were like, if there were people outside of the land of Eden that weren't Adam and Eve's kids, where in the world did they come from?
Speaker 2: And I kind.
Speaker 3: Of tie that together with the whole Genesis six narrative the sons of God. See it says that the sons of God married and married the daughters of Adam. That's literally how the Hebrew translates. But the phrase sons of God beneja Alohim, that actually can be translated sons of the gods. Now what do I mean by that? Sons of the gods would then mean that whatever these beings were were descended from the Aloheim, the gods. And in certain Ugarittic and other Canaanite literature, the Elohim are is the name given for the actual sons of Elohem, God, the god el the high God of the Divine Council. So if these beings, whatever they were, are these sons of the actual what we would what we normally think of the sons of God and the Divine Council worldview, then how did how did they get there? So I kind of followed that rabbit trail as well, and I stumbled upon a gentleman by the name of Joshua Swamadas as Joshua Swamadas, and he wrote a book called the Genealogical Adam and Eve. And in that book he talks about how it's completely bil it's completely within biblical means biblical interpretation to state that Adam and Eve were specially created from well, Adam created from dust, and then Eve created from Adam's rib, and then there's still to be a wider population outside of the land of Ethen that their children married into, had kids with, so on and so forth. So I call these in turning this into like a novelization, I called these other people the wanderers, and I lay out in the book how these wanderers are actually people that are descended from the fallen sons of God. They in psalmighty two, it talks about how it talks about how the sons of God fell, and God says that you're going to die like Adam basically become mortal.
Speaker 2: So in the.
Speaker 3: Perspective of my book, this fall of the angels occurred at the same time as Adam's fall, and when they fell, they basically became mortal, they became human beings. And then so the wider population outside of the land of Eden is their descendants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, And that was me once I got to reading and study and I was asking myself the question because how it's worded in Genesis, it says you know, on the sixth Day, he created, know, humanity, male and female, and then later on you get you know, the details of the creation of Adam and Eve, and a lot of people were saying that, oh, that was just a generalized statement, but then it goes into more detail of the creation of Adam and Eve. And I was like you, I sat back, and I was like, they get kicked out of Eden and then all of a sudden their kids find mates and stuff. So could it be that in Genesis they when they said that they he created humanity and mankind, you know, both male and female. That boom, He planted all these people on earth. But it was like Adam and Eve were his special pet project, you know what I mean, because like they were the ones that were direct, you know, sons of God, and so when they fail, they became like everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something that Joshuamaus touches on as well in his book. He talks about how, you know, the general creation occurred in Genesis one twenty six, and then the special creation of Adam and Eve happened afterward.
Speaker 2: In Genesis two.
Speaker 3: And I think John Walton that also makes mention of it in his book The Lost World of Adam and Eve, where he says that he basically describes Adam and Eve's creation as an eighth day of creation, so like a totally separate, you know, act of creation in the cosmos. And a lot of people will sit there and say, well, God stopped creating on day seven, so that that can't be it. Well, then what do you say about the miracles of Jesus. Jesus made bread and fish out of thin air. Does that mean that He's forbidden from creating things just because God rested on the seventh day. I don't think that's the case at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's something too, is everybody's different, but it's like God created us to want to seek him out and to ask these questions and to ponder and to seek. And you know, like I said at the beginning, to show you know, everybody's different. You know, not everyone's the same, but it's like the ones that were programmed to want to seek and find these things out and ask these questions. Some people, many they build up their fences, you know, around their yard, and they think that I have to stay in this yard. I can't cross the fence, I can't even look over the fence. Well, there's some of us men that want to hop that fence, yeah, and go explore. So you can't try to hold those people back because from my perspective, it's you know, God is the creator of the universe, and the Word is very important, but it's like, it's not God and his word is not so fragile of a thing. By asking good questions and looking at alternative meanings and things like that, that you are going to break God or break his word, and if you do, then you know, he's not a god worthy of worship anyway, which I don't believe that's the case. But it's like, yeah, I mean, the Bible is so important. It's a divine word of God. Don't take me out of context, anybody listening. But it's like, there's plenty of things that happened that are documented and proven history that was not in the Bible. So just because something's not in the Bible doesn't mean that it didn't happen. We have to be able to keep an open mind and ask good questions and to look into things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's really funny that you bring that up about the pursuit of knowledge. I actually gave a talk at a men's prayer breakfast at my church. I think it was a couple of weeks ago, and that's exactly what I talked about, is there is a specific group of people that are not satisfied with whatever answers are just given us the status quo. They purposely seek out the truth and were called to do that. As Christians, it's mandated for us to pursue truth. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and he says that we have to pursue him. We have to follow after him. Come and abide, Come and follow, Come and see. I gave the example of the great science Renaissance scientist Galileo. Galileo was the gentleman that came up with He didn't come up with the heliocentric model, but he basically popularized it. He came up with the evidence that in favor of the Sun being the center of the solar system and all the Earth and all the planets overting around it. And he was crucified by the Church for it was he was a Christian man himself. He was, you know, a godly man. He loved the scripture, he loved his God. But yet he was still crucified for it because it threatened the authority of the church. And I think a lot of times what the type of folks that you were talking about, that you know, stake their claim their fence, that's kind of where that comes from. You know, they feel like their worldview is so rattled and so shaken up that they flee away from any kind of idea that is contrary to what they what they believe, whether it's scriptural or not. Of course, there are things in scripture that are not negotiable. Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, you know. The apostle Paul says in one Corinthians fifteen that anybody that tries to say there's no resurrection from the dead, well tell them that what you believe is bunk. Then you know, there's no reason to believe in any of the stuff in the Bible of Jesus is risen from the dead. So that's one thing that's not negotiable, of course. But things that are a little bit more hazy. You know, did Cain marry someone from someone that was descended that wasn't from his parents? Did the earth really was the earth really created six thousand years ago?
Speaker 2: I would argue that those things are up to interpretation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even if we find these things are completely the opposite end of what we've been taught, that doesn't destroy your faith, right, you know, because the foundations of the faith you know is Christ and like you said, those things are non negotiable. So all these other things are just non salvate, you know, non salvation issue. So you know, it shouldn't cause divide and division and and the things that it normally does. But that's a spirit of pride, I believe.
Speaker 2: Very much so.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because you know, pride was what you know, brings a lot of it's what brings a lot of people down. Was the original sin, if you think about it. So folks need to be careful.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 3: We need to be careful as men, especially because men have, you know, the tendency to be prideful, whether it's in our families, our beliefs, our thoughts, whatever. So I've got to check myself to just as much as anybody.
Speaker 1: Are you a hunter or hiker, or prepper, or just someone.
Speaker 6: That enjoys the great outdoors, whichever case that may be. Squatch survival gear as you covered, not only is this a veteran owned company. All of the products are one made in America baby, all the way down to the fabric in every stitch. So whether it's a day hike, a week and get away for the ultimate bug out bag, head on over to Squatch survival gear dot com and use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wise. Hey, if you're tuning in every single week and that means you enjoyed the content, well did you know that there's an all access pass for less than one stop at McDonald's and gets you a month's worth of members only episodes, access to a private community of like minded brothers and sisters. This also gives you a monthly Q and eight with authors and speakers and guests that we've had on the show. And not only is this just all for you, you.
Speaker 1: Are also helping to ensure that I keep doing this show each at every single week. I know lots of people that support podcasts that if you stop subscribing, they'd never even know you were gone because they don't need your money, they don't need your funds. I'm a working class guy in nine to five, just like the rest of you. So not only am I working forty plus hours a week. I'm coming home, reading, studying, doing interviews, cutting these videos, and giving you guys some great infertain So if you enjoy the content, hey help me out with a cheeseburger or a happy meal once a month and you will see everybody that get reinvested into this show and things that will just filter straight back to you, the listener. I would love to be doing this full time, but if you're enjoying the content at the level that I'm producing now, you can imagine the level and volume of content that I produce if this was my full time ministry. So thank you for the love and support and the views that I get. I'm averaging right now thirteen to fifteen thousand downloads a month. So if any of you guys feel compelled, hey sign up and join us on the Hero's Journey and get the all Access pass, Because not only do you get forty eight hour early access, you get monthly members chats and Q and a's access to the private community, members only exclusive content. You are also helping to ensure that I keep doing what you are enjoying. So head on over to premitthis lin'spodcast dot com. Follow the members link and I'll see you guys on the other side.
Speaker 7: Hello, my fellow heroes. My name is Christy and I am an All Access passholder. Justin asked us to make these videos, and I thought I would come over here and it would be super simple.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 7: Putting into words something that is hard to put into words. The ministry that Justin has is phenomenal. The work that he does. He has a full time job, he has two kids, and yet he still comes home on a daily reads, does research, prepares these videos. You've all seen his new intro, like, come on, guys, could we do that? No, needless to say, it's a ministry. It's a ministry I've gotten more out of than any church I've ever attended. It is a ministry is easy to share with other people. It is a ministry that is enlightening, exciting. He does his live chats every single week so that we can talk with him directly and ask questions and ask questions of his guests. The fact that he is putting in so much time, energy and effort means the world to me, and I know that it means the world to a lot of us who are on this journey together. If you're not already an all access pass holder. I highly recommend it, not just because it's another podcast to support, but because it's Justin and he's a real human and he's doing real work for the Kingdom of God, and there's no reason not to support that. Until next time, georch is high.
Speaker 1: Well with you in the research. What do you believe the famous mark Caine's marking? What's your take on that or what do you think that was physical mark of some kind or was this a spiritual marking? Is is he the first vampire still in the earth today?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: What's what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I actually have quite a bit that we can talk about there. So I believe it's in the Book of Ezekiel where it talks about an angel going through the city of Jerusalem and placing a mark on all of all of the people that God has decided are not going to be killed in the onslaught from Babylon. I believe it was Babylon. Yeah, it was a Babylon And that word for mark is it's the Hebrew word top top. Yes, actually have a two of it right here on the back of my neck. I got that when I became a father just to signify me being the protector of my family, God ordaining me as the protector of my family. So that's what I kind of take in the novel at least to be the mark of Kine, some sort of X mark, and I have it put on the back of his neck just because any any son of a disciplinarian mother knows that's like the worst spot to get hit is the back of the neck or the back of the head. So when I when I wrote the dramatization for it, I wanted to make it kind of painful for Kine so that he has a constant reminder of what he's been marked for and why he's been marked. So that's that's the mark of Kine position that I had taken the novel. As to whether that's what it really was, I tend to think that it was a physical mark, but it had supernatural properties. It was something that marked him as different from the rest of the world. But whether it was something that's instinctive to anything that would try to kill him or something that people would just recognize as or don't touch this guy, or you're going to be avenged sevenfold, then I'm not sure about. In the novel, I take the position that, like, it's just something that's kind of built into the very fabric of every everything that comes against Kane, everything that tries to kill him, they just know, oh my gosh, don't kill him or else it's gonna it's gonna be bad, even even down to animals that they come in contact with.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the kind of the position that I take as far.
Speaker 3: As the market Kine goes. And then what was the second part of that, I kind.
Speaker 2: Of got off the tangent thy oh.
Speaker 1: I was, you know, kind of being facetious. You know how some people will say that, you know, he was the first vampire cursed to live forever, and then you get the movie series, Uh, Lucifer, you know, Kane was cursed to live forever and he was constantly yeah yeah, seeking for someone to kill him in Andy's life.
Speaker 3: And there's actually a point there that I want to make that's actually really cool. So because Kine is the firstborn son of Adam and Eve, that means he's one generation removed from Adam and Eve, right, that would mean that he whatever his genetics, spiritual makeup, whatever you want to call it he would have likely lived as long or within reason to as long as Adam and Eve would have lived.
Speaker 2: And you see before the flood.
Speaker 3: All of Adam and Eve's children, their descendants, they live up into like the nine hundreds, just about with the exception of a couple like Lamec and Noah or no, maybe Noah does, but I can't remember exactly. The point is, whatever Adam and Eve had, they gave them their longevity. It was passed down to Caine. Now I have in the second part of the book, which you know is my kind of pride and joy. It's the part that I really enjoy because I get to put Cain and his grandson into some pretty interesting situations. I have him being very very old, like impossibly old, so he's basically like this, this old wander that has seen and done more things than any other man on the face of the earth has. So is he a vampire in the book, No, but he does live a long time, so I kind of touch on that little pop culture reference where he's kind of referred to as the first vampire, and I think Nowa even has him as like the first vampire in his his second book, which is really kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one thing that I that I found interesting that I never knew when I was researching my book and was getting into Caine, was I wanted to try to see things from all angles. And I actually took like a deep dive into the Jewish mysticism and the Rabbinic traditions and things like that, and they have some pretty interesting thoughts on Cain. And I read from the medieval Rabbi Rashi and his breakdowns of the pentatuke and everything else that they believed that Cain his marking was that he turned into like a beast of the field. Yeah, I've heard that wild man yep. And I was like, man, that's interesting right there. And then Rashie talks about you know, he asked the question of whatever this marking was, it put him in fear, and it said so, it wasn't like a newspaper went out to everybody in the world, you know, Cane kills brother, you know, wanted dead or alive, come to get this man, and he's all of a sudden, you know, just in fear of his life. And Rashie said that it was his belief that he was in fear of the other animals. Not humanity as so much, and that he turned into this hairy man of the field and give him a horn for protection.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 3: I was familiar with him becoming like a beast, but I didn't know about the horn part. That's interesting. That is really interesting.
Speaker 1: And then when you follow the trail there in Genesis, how Lomet comes back and he says, if Cain's curse was seventy or set time seven, mine will be seventy times seven because I struck struck a man, and in my anger, you know, struck another a younger man or something like that. He said. Yep, and so Rashi in the rabbis of that time, their tradition was that Limett grew blind in his old age, and that his son, his youngest son, would lead him into the field and point his bow for him and help him hunt, and that he his son mistaked Caine for a beast of the field, and Omec kills Cain, and that's why he's so upset and ends up, in his frustration and anger, murders his young son too.
Speaker 2: Yep, I remember that, I remember reading that.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was that was wild man. And then talked about the genieologies because it says, you know, whoever harms Kane will be you know, cursed Time seven. He was even saying that it could have been a mistranslation. It wasn't saying whoever kills Kane will be cursed Time seven. It's that the one who will kill him is Time seven, like the seventh generation, and when you go down to Limec, he's the seventh generation from Adam.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Yeah, that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Like I knew the story of Kan getting killed by Lamec and him killing his son as like afterward, I remember that I did not know it when like and so depth that so much depth is like you know, because he's the seventh from Adam or seventh from Kin that because he killed him, he's cursed Time seventy seven.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whether it's true or not, you know what I mean, But it's it's interesting to look into it and just see what they thought, you know, regardless who it's true or not, they that was their oral tradition. That's what they believed, right.
Speaker 3: I love reading like some of the thoughts that the old rabbis had and whatnot, kind of off on a tangent a little bit, but kind of along the same lines there. I think it was either the Ramban or the ram bamb. Some one of those rabbis wrote somewhere in the Talmud about a creature called the adne haasada, which translates to basically man like creature of the field. And then later rabbis took this term and we're like, well, what in the world does this mean.
Speaker 2: It's taken from a.
Speaker 3: Passage in Job twenty five, I think it is, where normally in English it's translated the stones of the field, you'll make a covenant with the stones of the field. But that term is actually in the eyes of the rabbis, who was better translated as manlike creature of the field.
Speaker 2: So you've got like.
Speaker 3: Medieval rabbis kind of looking at this writing and being like, well, what does this mean? What's this referring to? And they actually kind of take it to they interpret it as like him referring to like apes, like a rang a tanes, you know, gorilla is that sort of thing. So I just it's it's really cool that the stuff that they kind of have in there, the little hidden nuggets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's cool. You actually got me written notes here. What was the name of that that rabbi.
Speaker 3: I think it was the Ramband. It was either the Ramban or the rambamb. It's like it's an acronym for his actual title.
Speaker 1: And and what was that Hebrew word for it? It's a man like creature of the field.
Speaker 3: Do you remember it's which is a d n e i hah h a which is s A d e h.
Speaker 1: All right, man, brih. You got me wanting to go down another rabbit trail here? Hey yeah, yeah, I'm definitely into the wild Man and.
Speaker 3: Uh oh yeah, there's a little bit of that in the book too.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of the wild Man stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's excellent. So uh now, this book, it's already out correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's out this Yep, it's it's out on Amazon. The first edition is like I said earlier, I'm probably going to have the second edition out the September, so everyone be on lookout for that because it's going to be really cool. And yeah, that's that's mainly where I have it as Amazon. It's they've got a great, you know, tool for publishing and whatnot.
Speaker 2: They make it so easy.
Speaker 3: So literally I just had to upload my manuscript, put some cover art together, and there you go.
Speaker 2: I have a book.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I might have to talk to you about mine because I got mine finished up and I have no clue on how to publish and stuff like that. I was hoping I could just find somebody to take care of all that stuff for me. But it's a little more complex than.
Speaker 2: I I believe it. You talk about the lil than yours, right.
Speaker 1: Uh No, mine is just U. I called it the Epic of Esau.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I go through the wild man traditions and try to make those like like I was telling you about the connections and stuff in the Bible and the Talmud and all that to the wild man, and how I think Esau sounds pretty squatchy.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think that there's something to that for sure.
Speaker 3: And think about it like this, who's the family that you saw Mary's into his descendants, Mary into the whole rights which were you can translate that word.
Speaker 2: As cave Dwell claims. Yep.
Speaker 3: And they're a giant clan exactly. And their king was king Sir. Seir is the word for Harry and Hebrew, so.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, there's so many rabbit trails man, And and you go into the just the inner marriage part of it. So you have this hairy quote unquote man that was you know, just let the text say what it says.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Genesis twenty five twenty five says he come out red and covered and air from head to toe like a Harry Cloak.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And then he intermarries and inner breeds with these giant clans. So if you have these giants breeding with this Harry Man of the field man, you got a very high chance for throwing some pretty strange pups.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 3: I touch on the whole sasquatch thing in my book too, Like I don't know if I mentioned this, but the setting is like back in the Ice Age times, so there's all kinds of like interesting you know, extinct fauna and whatnot that are around back then, like mammoths. I've got a saper tooth cat in there that that seems one of my favorites that I wrote. And then I've got a character in there who is very squatchy, and I'm more instead of going the Esau route, because you know, Esaw obviously comes after Caine and whatnot. I more went the route of the term satyr in scripture. If you read like the old the Old King James version, you see the word satar in different prophecies and whatnot. And I kind of interpret that as being like, well, maybe the stars were one of these races of wanderers that were outside the land of Eden that you know, Cain and his descendants when he you know, had descendants and children and whatnot, kind of interacted with.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very much so. And when you read, especially through the Old Testament, stuff that stands out to me is like when they go into the wilderness after the Exodus and they start getting the laws right, they're immediately attacked by the Amalekites yep, you know, and they're known as the blood liquors, yes, and then they're given all of these commandments, and then what are the commandments they're saying, do not drink the blood, they say that repeatedly, don't seek out necromancers, and don't seek out mediums, and just all these different commands. And I believe that's because the people around them, which were these people in the land of Sierra where these harry quote unquote men and you get stories of satyrs and even in the Old test that talks about the dancing goat demons.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yepah yeah, And then you get into Isaiah talks about, you know, cursing the land and that the goat demons will will dance in the lilth, you know, the screech owl will nest, and so it's like you get all this kind of supernatural language.
Speaker 1: And it's I think it's because obviously they were interacting with it. So there were some people in this wilderness, this desert land that were hairy looking creatures that look like satyrs or goat demons, that were necromancers, and that were drinking blood and doing all these things. And that's why God was commanding his people, you know, don't take part in what these people are doing. Have no part and their wickedness. You know, you sit yourself apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: And there's even a connection that you can make between one of the most well known Jewish festivals, Yam Kapor, where you have the two goats. You have the goat for the sacrifice, and then you have the goats sent to Azazel.
Speaker 2: Well who is Azazel?
Speaker 3: There are some etymological links you can make between the name Azazel and one of the chief gods of the pre Islamic, prehistoric Arab tribes that were roaming around the Arabian Peninsula, men of the wilderness, and they they this was like their main chief god that they that they worshiped, and he was represented by the morning Star on top of that. So there's there's connections between you know, the wilderness, there's connections between Azazel being associated with goats, and there's associations with the morning Star, which you can get Baphomet Lucifer in Isaiah fourteen. So you could you could write volumes of books about this sort of thing, because there's just so many really cool rabbit trails if you know where to look and you know how to find them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. And I had Enoch Puatris on the show, and which I mean, I love like how we just get to have these conversations and interact with each other, and you know, you've done through me some nuggets sets you know, got me excited, and I've done wrote them down and going to be looking into this stuff because everybody has a little different piece man, And the more people we talk to and listen to and yeah, you know, sometimes people gets it wrong. You know, sometimes people's opinions are a little more left of what we would call center. But you've got to be willing to sit down and have the conversations and separate the meat from the bones. And the more you do that, man, the better holistic picture you're going to have. But I had thought about, you know, the whole commandments of not drinking the blood and things like that, and I believe after reading Derek Gilbert's work, that one of the reasons or one of the ways the refice came back was kind of like the Viking berserkers. They would do these rituals and summons the spirits of their dead warrior ancestors, and they would inhabit them. And that was the berserkers, because they said they were like demon possessed, wild crazy men, because they let their bodies be vessels for their dead ancestor warrior spirits. So, you know, the Middle East, this was the mighty men of old, the Nephelin. But he talked about how he believed that was a part of it, but he brought in the whole idea of the drinking of the blood and sacrificing the children to bail and molac and you're taking these young children that their blood is just filled with HGH, you know, and if their teenage kids, you know, full of testosterone and just all these things. And by drinking it and assuming this stuff, It's like, that's maybe a way they grew to such extreme heights because they were consuming this large amounts of HG H and blood and things like that combined with these rituals. And that's a good explanation of how these things might have come back after the flood.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually a big piece of how I wrote my antagonists, my villains for the for the story, because I almost like portray them as like parasites, you know. They're they're like these spirit beings that kind of hover around a particular people group and they just they choose a host.
Speaker 2: But the way they have to choose a host is.
Speaker 3: They have to take a certain amount of some psychoactive like.
Speaker 2: What's the term ethnobotany.
Speaker 3: They have to they have to take some kind of mushroom or herb or something and the spirit, yes, exactly for them to for them to be able to adhere onto the body and take control. And that's how you know, these the term that I used Nehl in reference to the actual fallen spirit beings in my book, because I translated as fallen ones, so that the nephel in the novel. That's how they change skins over and over again. They keep perpetuating this practice of taking psychoactive plants and whatnot, and they just live for eons and eons because they can just change bodies over and over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a I think a very biblically sound idea because once again, why I give commandments against things if people are not doing them? And it talks about, you know, not taking part in this. And then you get into the book Enoch, well, one of the first things they taught them was the cutting of roots and enchantments and this was a way too, yeah, a way to commune with these enslaved and trapped spirits.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you you know, and all that stuff. And that's without fail, all of them take these drugs to communicate with the spirit realm, right, And it's a really scary sting away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a really scary thing too, because you listen to some podcasts where they talk about these psychoactive things as a positive thing. People come away like with a new perspective on life. They come away, you know, curative depression and anxiety, and I started thinking like, well, why if it's a bad thing, why are they coming away with positive experiences? I kind of came to the realization like, if you were a being that wanted to contact the physical world, if you wanted to interact with the physical world in any sort of way, have any kind of influence, would you want people running out of the room terrified of you after interacting with them, or would you want them to feel welcomed, held warm, comforted. Would you maybe want to give them the gift of hearing them of their depression? You know, I think that there are things that you know, the fallen spirit beings.
Speaker 2: The rebel the divine rebels have the ability to do.
Speaker 3: And I think I think that's what's going on there. They're trying to ramp up that whole positive thinking toward you know, Pharmakia, the whole positive thinking toward U transhumanism and whatnot, because they're they're gonna there's gonna come a switch where we're pushed away from this atheistic mindset that our culture has back to the pagan mindset that oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. It's it's growing and there's gonna come a point where it's like blatant in your face, and I think it kind of did in the Olympics up to it to an extent, you know, blatant in your face paganism. So they're gonna they're gonna make their presence known. Whether it's you know, before we're taken up or after, who knows, but they're they're definitely gonna set the stage and bring back all the stuff that they that they've been doing to humanity for generations and generations.
Speaker 1: And you go into the cult, you know, they talk about the the return of Saturn's rain, you know, the return of the Golden Age. That's what they want. They want us to go back to when the gods walked amongst us. And Vicky Joey talking to her, she's such a smart woman. But I having a conversation with her last week and we talked about some interesting subjects. But she had mentioned about people's positive experiences in the astral realm, and that's what she was saying pretty much the same thing that you were saying. She's like, yeah, you know, they're sweet talking. You're telling you everything you want to hear, because you are useful to them and they want to use you kind of like a parasite. And she said, then the people that do have the bad experiences, you know, they're frightened and run away, never do the stuff again, or she said, a lot of times you'll get It started off positive and they were sharing knowledge with them and teaching them things, and was so nice to them, and they just felt love and joy and all these you know, feel good things, and then it turned dark and she said, it's my opinion, she said that you were basically fired. She said, they started off warm and you know, tried to win you over because they thought you'd be useful to them. But after they spent some time with you, you know, whether you know, you're just too dumb or too you know, afraid to do whatever, whatever the case may be, you did not match the criteria that they thought that you were gonna or need that you were going to fulfill for them. So they fired you. And how do they fire you? They scare the hell out of you. That way, you don't come back. Was the problem. Yeah, that was the problem because at Genesis six they were condemned for coming down to us. She said, so they must have got together and figure it out. Well, Okay, we got in trouble because we come down to them, so now we're going to make a way for them to come up or down to us. So therefore we don't get in trouble like we did last.
Speaker 2: Time, right, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's an element in there of like, you know, the creation being tested. You know who's going to follow Christ and who's going to follow you know, the dark side. You know who's going to follow after these fallen spirits. And there's there's an element of free will in there, and that's likely why God doesn't immediately step in and be like, nope, wiping you all out. I told you, don't do this again. You're done. No, it's they're they're allowing for human free will, which is a scary part. And the fact that a lot of people are choosing to fall into that that free will that's even scarier. There's a there's a podcast that I listened to called Lord of Spirits. It's it's an Orthodox podcast where they talk a lot about this Divine Council worldview stuff and whatnot. And they have a term, it's actually an Orthodox theological term called theosis, which is the way that Orthodox Christians believe salvation is achieved. You end up becoming more like Christ. And in that, in spending time with Him and reading his word, praying and in your Christian walk. Protestants we call it sanctification. You know, they just have a different term that's driven from the Greek. And you're becoming more like Christ. It's your process of theosis. Then they turn it around and say, well, there's a flip side to it called and this is a term that they use. I don't think it's an official theological term. They call it demonosis, where you become more like the demons, you become more like the fallen angels. And they particularly talked about use this term when talking about Kane, how him murdering his brother basically got him kicked out of Eden. He was kicked out of God's presence. And I touch on this in the book too, how the land of Eden what. I don't believe it was just a geographic locality. I think it was almost like a different realm, so to speak. Like you know how in Narnia, you know you walk through the wardrobe, and you know you do whatever in the wardrobe you see as land fight the White Witch. Then you walk back through the wardrobe and like two seconds of past. That's kind of how I take it. That's kind of how I take it in the book Eden to Be Eden is like this place where time passes differently because you're in God's presence and God is light, and you know, time passes differently for God. So if you're bathed in a land where that's bathed in God's presence, time passes slower. But then he's kicked out of the land of Eden and he's thrown to the wolves, so to speak.
Speaker 2: He has to live in this.
Speaker 3: World of wandering where you've got demon spawned human races and terrible creatures that want to rip them to reds wandering around, and that's that's what they want for all of us. They they want to they want to make it look like we're stepping into the land of eaten, where everything's great, everything's honkey dory, everything's lovely. But in reality, it's it's that world of wandering where they really want to just use shreds, threads. H m hm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely amazing, especially when you look into an infinite god. You know, it talks about you know, the heavenly realm, and when you get into Revelation, you get all this astronomical stuff. You know. It talks about the throne of God, you know, sitting on the firmament, and that earth is his footstool, and the robe you know, descends into the temple. And then you got the four living creatures on each side of him. Well that's the Babylonian zodiac, those faces north, south, east, west, and the twenty four elders around, you know, symbolizing I think, the twenty four hours of a day. So it's like, you know, right at the beginning, God is showing John, like taking him up and looking down, and it's like, you know, there's about to be a lot of crazy stuff go down, but just know I'm showing you right here, I am at the center of all time, space and matter, and I'm the one in control.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of interesting, you know, kind of circling back to the concept of you know, all times, base and matter and whatnot. The whole concept of the days of creation being actual, like literal twenty four hour days as we experienced twenty four hours doesn't make a ton of sense if you really.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: And I know that I'm kind of going off in a bit of a tagent here, but this was kind of instrumental in, you know, me formulating the worldview that I put out in the novel. You only have God as an intelligent observer for like the first three days, So what is twenty four hours to God? I think that's kind of a moot point because God is outside of time as we experience it, so we can't even know what a day would be like for him. So if God is, you know, telling Moses, this is how I want you to write the account of creation, and he's saying that he's using the word day, I think it's more conceptually based because they were, like I said, there were no I mean, there could have been potentially the angels. Angels were created on day one, but even then their beings that are outside of our level of consciousness. They are beings that don't necessarily experience time the way that we experience.
Speaker 2: It either, So.
Speaker 3: At least for the first three days, you don't really have time as experienced by rational mortal creatures like yanity exactly by humanity. And even then after after day three into day's four, which I believe is when he created the angels was day four, because you know the astral language, that's when he creates the sun, moon, and stars, and the angels and divine beings are associated with the stars and whatnot. And then in the day's five and six. For the first half of day six, you don't even have humans to experience time either. So you've got literally most of the creation week without any human being to observe how long these days actually are?
Speaker 1: What would that be point? What's your take on the job where it talks about, you know, when he's questioning God and finally God responds and he's like, you know, where were you when I've done this? Where were you when I done that? And yeah, because the way when I read that and it was explained to me, it was like it was saying that, you know, the morning stars, you know, the sons of God were the angelic race was there and witness creation. And when I first heard that and read that, I was like, that fits better to the plural language. At the beginning, you know that he said let us make man in our image that he's talking to, according to Job, the heavenly host that was there witnessing the entire creation, right.
Speaker 3: So the way that I kind of take that is I think I think, uh, the author of Job particularly uses the word morning star on purpose to associate with day four of creation. So you have that group of angels whatever whatever they constitute, the morning stars being created on day four of creation, and then you move into the sons of God shouted for joy. What if that is actually talking about the human beings created on day six, the halfway through day six, and then like we talked about earlier Adams created on an eighth day later on. I can't remember for the life of me the name of the author. If I think of it, I'll email it to you or something. But there was an author back in the eighteen hundreds that wrote a book basically talking about how because there were fossil remains and artifacts coming out in scientific literature that showed that there were people around before the time allotted for Adam, like millions of years before Adam.
Speaker 1: And the Sovians in Russia exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, and the Neanderthals Homo erectus, all those different human groups. And as this was starting to come out and be more prevalent, this lady she actually wrote a book talking about how, well, maybe these peoples, these ancient prehistoric peoples were actually the sons of God, angelic race that was created on Day six, and maybe the angels weren't so different from us at the outset. And then she goes into how during the rebellion of Lucifer. I think she takes kind of like almost like a gap theory stance on it, where there was a rebellion before Adam and Eve were created, and the ones that sided with God, sided with Michael and his angels. They were elevated to angelic status, and then the angels that rebelled they were cast down to the earth and they died, and that's why you have the remains of these fossil hominids and whatnot. I don't take exactly that view per se, but it was definitely a good framework for me formulating how how I look at it, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Worth entertaining, you know, because there's a lot of people that get been out of shape. You know, you bring that up, Oh, it's heresy. You know, it's not a salvation issue, and you have to assume that we don't have the entire story. This is the creator of the universe and we are nothings. We are nobody's. He doesn't have to tell us anything, but what he told us I think is important to us and pertains to us. And I've even told people you know, and I don't know where you stand on this, so I hope I don't offend you. But a lot of the flat earth community, you know, if you don't believe this, then you you don't believe the Bible, you know, and the Bible teaches this.
Speaker 2: It's my blood.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that's a non salvation issue, and no shape of the earth doesn't save you. And at the same time, I try to tell these people my point of view and how I look at it, but a lot of them can't have a discussion with someone that thinks differently with them that without getting upset. Oh yeah, And I'm like, yeah, think of this. You know, when you were a kid, you asked your parents about the birds and the bees, right, where do babies come from? And you get that birds and bees talk? Yeah, we know that. You know that's not true. Does that make our parents liars and deceivers? No? They explain something that we asked and wanted to know in a very simplistic way that we could understand, that we could wrap our small little brains around it. And I think that God is no different, not at all. So he meets you where you're at. So if the people at that time believe that they were on a flat stationary plane, God to him is like, that don't matter. What matters is that you find my son and come back to me, Come back home home. This is a map to get back home. Shape of the earth does not freaking matter. So when he's explained in that, it's like, Okay, you believe it's a flat stationary plane. Okay, yeah, I'll talk to you and explain it in ways you already think, right, because ultimately it's not important.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And that that to me, I think is why he uses the term of a day too, because they had a six or seven day work week. That's how he That's how he communicated them the creation week, because it was terms that they understood. Now, it doesn't mean that it's literally a day. It could be literally a day, who knows. I mean, it's probably not based on you know, what we look at from science. But at the same time, like that's how he communicated to them. It's really interesting because I was actually doing a bit of Bible study just this morning that kind of touches on this. In Ephesians, chapter two, verse fifteen and sixteen, there's a word, there's a Greek word that Paul uses there to describe the conflict between Jews and Gentiles, and that word is ecros. It means enmity. And I actually look this up. It's the same word that is used in the septuagen text of the Old Testament for the enmity between the serpent and the woman.
Speaker 2: So it's like, hold on a second, why did Paul do that? Did he do that on purpose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Word association, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think he did.
Speaker 3: I think he absolutely wanted his readers to think about the enmity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent, because it in earlier in the chapter he hints at like, you know, gentiles being called the sons of disobedience, or the children of wrath, or the prince of the power of the air being at work in them, you know, because they weren't, you know, the children of the Promise, they weren't Israel. So it's almost like he's trying to dispel a myth or or say like, even if you know these the gentiles are, you know, the so called seed of the serpent, it doesn't matter because Jesus Christ ends that enmity between you and gentile. He ends that separation with his work on the cross.
Speaker 2: You know, he completely does away with it with his sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Son, any thought that a Jew, a Christian Jew, would have had at that time that, oh, well, I'm better because I'm a Jew and I have you know, certain ancestry, I have a certain pedigree.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Basically, what Paul is saying is like, even if it's true that the gentiles are descended from the devil, the salvation is open to them as well.
Speaker 1: And he constantly meets them where they are in every circumstance. Do you think that the creator of the universe was okay with his people having slaves? Noah in the Laws, he was like, you know, you're not where I want you right now, but I'm going to take you as you are. So if you're going to have slaves, you're going to treat them well. You're going to treat them with fact. And even the term slave is not what we think of today. Back then it was trading and bartering. If you needed a service or a work done you didn't have the money to pay for it, then you just tell them I'm indebted to you and those you work it off. I work for you for the next few years to pay off my debt. So and even the myths and legends, you know, you had the new mil leish about creation of the world. Marduk slays this dragon tiamat the to Home. When he writes Genesis, he mentions the spirit of the water hovered over the to Home. Another word association was that a lot of people, especially atheists, will be like, oh, well see this is proof the new Malicius is older. This is a carbon copy. They ripped it off. No, God was meeting the people where they walked, where they were, using stories and terms that were familiar to them. If Paul did it at Mars Hill, oh yes, you Greeks are a intelligent people. And yes you're right, there's many gods. But I see this statue over here to the unnamed God. I know who that unnamed god is. He's the creator of all. I love that time and time again, God meets people where they are and uses terminology and stories and parables. So the people can understand what he's trying to lay down. I mean, it's just you see it over and over and over again. Well, man, Briar, thank you so much man for sitting down and talking with me. And you've enlightened me on some few things and got me wanting to dig a little deeper on a few things. Dude, So I definitely appreciate that. Uh yeah, man, then we go, Oh dude, I don't care to have you back and do this again.
Speaker 2: I'd love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just let everybody know that you've got any websites or anything like that. Anything you want to plug right now, here's your chance.
Speaker 2: Yep. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So you can look for my book on Amazon of course, Cain Untold Book two by Briar Cater. You can also follow me on Instagram. I'm at BK hold on, I got to think about it. It's at BK Underscore Untold Stories on on Instagram, and then if that's not what it is, you can look me up on Facebook two by my name, and I've got a link to my Instagram on my Facebook page as well. I've got Twitter. I don't really use it that much. I kind of just scroll through it to look at the news. But I do have a few things up there, a couple of posts and reels and whatnot that, you know, talk about the book a little bit more in depth. And yeah, I'd love to connect with anybody that's interested.
Speaker 1: Well, awesome man, and once again, thank you and guys. As you can see just from this conversation, he's a he's a well read guy. He's got some some good ideas and some good questions and that's what's more important to anything, you know, answers. Answers are important, but good questions are even more important because that lead to the journey. And as I always say in The show Man, the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. So, guys, thank you tuning in. Hope you enjoyed it, and until next time, guys, Torch is high.